Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 03:49:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Wipeout - June 18, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Wipeout - June 18, 2019  (Read 534 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 19, 2019, 12:22:02 am »

Live from the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida
June 18, 2019

The tide rolls in onto a shore, and pulls back to see a bunch of seashells lined up to read “FFW” in the sand. The next shot shows a long stretch of beach full of people. We see Lydia Charisma with a boombox as she stands near a lifeguard tower, doing curls. Members of the Gold Standard are on a large boat. But the camera pans across to see a surfer riding a wave, which turns out to be Rose Gardner’s fiance, Alex.

Little does he know a massive wave is coming up behind him and completely overtakes him. He doesn’t pop up out of the water at first before we see Mara Werth in a lifeguard’s one piece and blows her whistle. Immediately, the Baywatch theme starts to play as a couple lifeguards, one male and female, start running in slow motion towards the shore.

They happen to run past Arabella in a black bikini with her hands on their hips watching them jog in ultra slow motion. “....the hell’s taking you two so long?” She asks before running at normal speed, and grabbing a docked jet ski before taking off through the water. That’s when “Wipeout” by the Surfaris begins to play.

The shot cuts back underwater as we see Alex swimming towards the shore until he sees three women….the Matriarchy...with shark fins on their back coming towards him. His eyes widen before a hand reaches into the water. He takes it and gets pulled up to the jet ski with Arabella and the two head towards the shore.

Down the shore, a volleyball game is going on between the Cortez sisters and the Stone sisters. As Madyson hits the ball back, Luna goes to get it but the ball begins to hang in the air over the net, causing the three witches to grin at one another. The shot changes to show Katie Hanley and Carys having built a very nice sand castle until Cassandra Steen puts her foot through it. The two look at one another with an annoyed expression, about to get do something about it when an air raid siren sounds.

Everyone starts darting away from the beach before the camera speeds towards the exterior of the BB&T Center. Someone holds the door open for the camera before it goes inside, and we immediately go live to a very loud crowd. The camera shows many of them with signs, and the lifeguard stand stage setting and down to Zack and Steph. He’s wearing a straw hat, a very very bright Hawaiian shirt and shorts next to Steph dressed similarly.

Zack: You are hearing the roar of over 15,000 fans who have filled to capacity the BB&T Center here in Sunrise, Florida! Welcome to Future Shock Wipeout, the very first FFW All Access exclusive event! Wherever you are joining us, thank you! I’m Zack Hudson, alongside the Hall of Famer Steph Stefano. We’re geared up and ready for action, let’s send it up to Gaby to get going!

The bell sounds as the show heads to ringside, with the smiling “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson standing front and center with her microphone.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock Wipeout is a tag team match scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: A good way to start off the show here. Steph, the Matriarchy only debuted on our last broadcast, and have already managed to make some enemies right out of the gate. Of course, it’s their own fault.

Steph: Well don’t tell them that, Zack. I don’t... I don’t think they’d agree. Or maybe they would.

The lights go out...

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

This is a journey backed with fear, guilt, and anxiety

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, where Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger appear, arms positioned in a flex position with Sienna on her knees and Victoria standing behind her. Then the ladies stop posing and form their hands together in the symbol of a triangle, representing their faction. After Sienna makes it to her feet, the women make their way down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy... at a total combined weight of 390 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…FemDOOM!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, they climb up to the apron the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping their feet on the apron, Sienna & Victoria enter the ring and walks over to opposite corners, where they climb up and pose, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. They then go toward the other two opposite corners and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, after coming down, Sienna & Victoria go to their corner of the ring as they wait for their opponents.

Zack: One of what seems to be a growing number of truculent triumvirates here in Future Shock, and most certainly the most powerful, Victoria and Sienna wreaked havoc on our last broadcast.

Steph: If this keeps up we might have to convince Adam to turn the tag titles into Trios.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her best friend and ring announcer, Gabby, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: Carys McFarlane had a great debut here in Future Shock, and has already got herself booked on one of it’s biggest events each year. I’d call that a good sign, to say the least.

Steph: It’s just the level of talent that Carys has always, and will always bring to the table.

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps.

Gaby: Introducing her partner,  weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: And then we have Katie Hanley, who secured a victory over Victoria on our last show and may have saved Carys and Arabella from some additional damage too.

Steph: The Kiwi Kick Kw--Oh. Oh no. No, no. No. Let me retry that. The Kiwi Kicking Machine. Yes, she pulled one out on The Lady Beast and she and Carys look to continue that momentum.

Referee Melinda Davis checked all four women, and called for the bell to start the match. Sienna stepped out onto the apron for her team, while Victoria headed towards the center cracking her knuckles. Carys and Katie discussed something for a moment before the two took off together towards Havoc with a double dropkick to her chest. A second one landed for both that stumbled her backwards before the team hit the far side ropes, and delivered a double clothesline that sent her over the top rope...but landing on her feet on the floor. Victoria’s face was thunderous until a pair of baseball slides sent her backwards into the barricade. Davis immediately went to get one of the two girls out of the ring as Sienna joined her partner on the floor. Katie and Carys gave each other a smile, bumped fists, and Katie headed for the corner.

Zack: Talk about a fast break! Katie and Carys know they’re outsized  in most every metric, but that doesn’t mean they won’t bring the fight to these two!

Steph: They’ve seen how The Matriarchy play their game. They would rather beat them to the punch and I do not blame them.

Victoria pulled herself back onto the apron, and Carys took off again. She caught her with a running forearm to the chest that almost sent her off the apron. But Havoc’s grip on the top rope stopped that. It didn’t stop Carys though as she continued landing forearms in bunches across her chest until Victoria piefaced her backwards. It nearly sent Carys off balance as Victoria got back into the ring, only for the transgender star to storm towards her again. That was short-lived though as Havoc got her boot up, and caught McFarlane across the jaw. She stumbled to a knee before Victoria scooped her up by the neck with both hands, and lobbed her into her team’s corner. A corner clothesline followed that as Sienna watched on with a smile. Victoria put her boot to Carys’ throat as she leaned against the rope, only breaking when the referee got to a four count.

Steph: Victoria playing fast and loose with the referee count there and now working Carys over again.

Zack: That’s one thing we learned from her debut on the last show. There’s not too many shortcuts she won’t take advantage of, as she’s proving here.

She pushed Carys’ head back, and slapped her chest from high overhead. It resonated through the arena before she licked her fingertips, and did it a second time. Havoc made the tag to Sienna, who stepped through down the apron a bit. As Victoria left the ring, Sienna delivered a corner avalanche splash to McFarlane before wrapping a hand around her neck to scoop her up for a chokeslam AGAINST the turnbuckles. Carys practically hung against the corner before Sienna grabbed the rope, and started firing relentless kicks to her chest until she slumped to a seat against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Carys has got to get out of that corner! This is like shooting fish in a barrel for Sienna. Usually big teams like room to move, these two like keeping everything in their corner.

Steph: It’s a very wolf-pack tactic but... Not usually with this level of physicality.  

Sienna took off for the far side, and came back with a running hip attack to Carys’ head that smashed it against the middle turnbuckle. She then stepped onto her chest with both feet while grabbing the rope, and only stopping at the four count. Danger tagged her partner back into the match, and Victoria scooped Carys up for a snake eyes against the top turnbuckle. She pulled her head under the bottom rope and back before unloading with forearms to Carys’ chest until she finally collapsed back to the mat. And then, another tag followed to bring Sienna back into the ring.

Zack: I have never seen a team work a corner like this! They have not left that corner for a couple minutes now, and Carys is getting decimated!

Steph: That might be the strategy here. Working Carys down, eating up her stamina through sheer brutality until she can barely move and if Katie gets in? She gets the same.

Danger backed up a couple steps, and charged forward with a back elbow to the side of her head. She then leaned back against her, brought her hips out and slammed them back into Carys’ body. She did that twice more before backing up a couple steps. She made a framing motion with her hands as the Scottish lass began to rise before barreling in with a high knee aimed for her head. But Carys ducked out of the way, and she caught the corner instead. It didn’t slow her down long before she turned around into a flurry of punches to the head from Carys. She walloped her a few times before trying to make it back to her corner. Danger grabbed a handful of her hair though before she got far, and Carys turned towards her with a superkick! Sienna nearly went through the ropes before Carys darted towards her corner as fast as she could.

Steph: SUPERKIIIIIIIIICCCCCCKKKK--ehem. Carys going for the tag!

Zack: Boy, could she ever use it too! She’s been worked over like she was trying to leave a street gang in that corner.

Carys lunged towards the corner as Victoria tagged herself back into the match. She grabbed her by the arm as McFarlane was about halfway there, only for the blonde to turn into her with a ripcord knee strike to the jaw that dropped her where she stood. Carys dove into the cover as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: Havoc never saw that one coming! Carys may be seconds from a huge win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Victoria shoved her off the cover as the two struck, and it sent Carys rolling in the direction of her corner. The powerhouse went to stop her again, but Carys managed to make the tag to a pop from the crowd.

Steph: Carys has wrestled more matches than Havoc has celebrated holidays, and now Katie’s in here!

As Victoria went to get to her feet, Katie used the top rope for a springboard into a shotgun dropkick to her chest that put her down again. Hanley took off towards the corner, and caught Sienna with a bicycle kick to send her off the apron after that. The fans were roaring at this time, and Katie took off in a circle to deliver a big boot to the kneeling Victoria’s jaw. A second spring around saw her connect with another before the third trip connected with a big knee strike that toppled her to the mat. The Kiwi made the cover from there.

Zack: I don’t know what she calls that, but I’m gonna go with the KATIE-GO-ROUND! Havoc may be out cold!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Victoria kicked out in time, and Katie quickly got back to her feet. She took off for the far side, but Sienna grabbed her by the leg from the floor, stopping her progress. When Hanley reached over the top rope to strike her, that’s when a massive boot to the back of her head landed from Victoria.

Steph: A Northern Boot from Havoc and that’ll rattle Katie in the morning.

Hanley staggered and stumbled away from the ropes, having considerable trouble keeping her balance before Havoc flattened her with a heart punch. She dropped down to both knees, and plunged her fists into Katie’s chest before the referee dropped to make the count.

Steph: I hate to make an Indiana Jones reference but KALI MA! KALI MMMMAAAAAA! There’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Katie got her shoulder off the mat, and Victoria dragged her by the foot back to her team’s corner. She made the tag to Sienna, who stepped through and delivered a leaping leg drop across her chest. Keeping her pinned under her leg, she leaned forward to hammer fists into her head until she got up again.

Zack: Katie came in like a house on fire, but the Doomsday Sisters certainly had some water to throw on it. I hope Katie doesn’t get the same corner treatment her partner did.

Victoria waved her to get up as she knelt in her team’s corner. Hanley was the worse for wear, but finally began to rise. When she did, that’s when Victoria bolted towards her with a spear! But Hanley sidestepped her. Havoc barely caught herself before she hit the ropes, and turned around into a spinning roundhouse kick that dropped her to a seat against the ropes. She made the tag back to Carys before the two caught Victoria with dual superkicks to each side of her head that toppled her to the canvas on her side. They both pushed her onto her back so Carys could make the cover.

Steph: SUUUUUPPPPEEERRRRKKIIII--Oh there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Victoria got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Carys popped back to her feet. She pointed towards the corner, which got a LOUD pop from the crowd before she headed for it, and made her way to the top rope.

Zack: The “Human Pinball” likes to take risks, and whoo boy! She’s definitely about to take one of the biggest!

Steph: Ladies and gentlemen if you’ve never seen Carys McFarlane get air before, FASTEN YOUR SEATBELT, HOLD YOUR WINE GLASS AND GET READY!

Carys made it to the top rope, but had little time to react before Sienna clotheslined her off of it back to the canvas. The referee admonished her as Victoria scooped up Carys from there, and executed a muscle buster to drive her into the mat. She made the cover with both legs hooked, while Sienna went to catch Katie as she was coming back to stop it!

Zack: She calls that CODE RED!! I don’t think Carys is gonna get up from it either!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Victoria got back to her feet. Sienna joined her as the referee held up their hands in victory to no shortage of boos from the crowd.

Steph: I felt that impact in my soul, Zack.

Gaby: Your winners by pinfall…….VICTORIA HAVOC and SIENNA DANGER….FemDOOM!!

Zack: That was one of the hardest hitting and most chaotic tag matches I’ve ever seen, and Victoria and Sienna made a statement tonight!

Katie pulled her partner out of the ring when it looked like the two women were about to continue where they left off. Sienna smiled down to them as Victoria kicked proverbial dust towards them with her feet.

Zack: Let the rest of the tag division be on notice! Victoria and Sienna are a force to be reckoned with, and I don’t envy anyone who has to face them.

Steph: I sense a statement towards those tag titles waiting in the wings after this one.

With the fans showing Victoria and Sienna no appreciation at all with nothing but boos, that’s when the show cuts elsewhere.

Nova Rising

The camera gets a close up of the newly minted Future Shock Nova Championship sitting on a pedestal surrounded by the Future Shock Director and his fiance, And Sara’s there too.

Sara: Ever since you announced this title on the last show, there’s been a lot of buzz around it. Several of the girls on the roster have already staked an interest in making it theirs, Adam.

Adam: Well I’d hope so. As I said then, it’s a long road to get to the Aspire Championship, much less the Future Shock title. This title will serve as a springboard up the ladder for whichever Prospect manages to hold it. A good run with it will put you in line for bigger opportunities later. So if they didn’t want it, I’d have to ask them what they are doing here.

Missy: It almost makes me wish that I was still a Prospect. I know that I would have loved a chance to go for something like the Nova Championship when I was here. The girls are going to be queuing out of the door for a chance at it...or they will if they have half a brain at least.

Sara: So the big question, Adam, is how exactly does one of the girls on the roster get a shot at this match?

Adam: I’m going to be taking into consideration a lot of what I see tonight. If you haven’t noticed, we have a lot of upcoming new girls on this show. So I am going to take in consideration some of the winners that come out of tonight. But the route is simple. 6 Prospects will be named. Those six will face off in singles matches, leaving me with three winners who will compete in a triple threat match to crown the first Nova Champion.

Sara: Have you decided on any of the names yet?

Adam: A couple, yes. The winner of tonight’s match between Stacey and Mars will get their name added to that list. If Cait wins the cage match, I’ll add her to the six names on the list. And due to her success like it or not, I’ll be adding Luna Cortez into the list. So the confirmed names are Luna, and the winner of Stacey and Mars as well as Cait IF she gets past Nora.

Missy: That seems a fair way of doing it. Though that sounds to me like it could be a giant meteor match waiting to happen. Just imagine if it ended up being Luna, Stacey and Cait in the triple threat. The Giant Meteor would be a firm fan favourite!

Adam: Both Carys and Katie are also being considered. So are Sydney and Arabella. Like I say, the field is wide open. I’m using a few of tonight’s matches to make my decisions for me. So the girls should know going out if they are watching this right now that wins tonight COULD translate majorly if they want a crack at this new championship

Sara: You mentioned if Cait wins the cage match, you’ll put her in the running. What happens if Nora wins? Is she also in the running?

Adam: No. If Nora wins, I’m going to put her in direct line for a shot at the Aspire Championship. She’s been here a lot longer than Cait, and has been nothing but impressive. So if she wins, I guarantee her an Aspire title shot as well as Gemma Pierce.

Missy: I’m sure she’ll be pleased to hear that, though I have a feeling at the moment, beating Cait would be reward enough for her.

Adam: That leaves one little piece of business. The Future Shock Impact show is gonna be here live on FFW All Access July 16th. You already know the matches so far: Mila and Elizabeth in a No DQ match, Nevaeh Summers vs Tara, Vivi vs Raven Knight, Isis and Gemma which was announced on Twitter earlier. The only one left was Cassandra Steen. And Samantha texted me the final name she’s picking, which is who Missy’s twin here will meet on the 16th. And it’s someone Missy KNOWS super well.

Sara: Who’s that?

He looks to his fiance, and puts an arm around her shoulder as he tells her.

Adam: Lilly Arthur.

Missy raises her eyebrows and nods her head.

Missy: That should put Cassandra in her place. I’ve been in the ring with Lilly both as a competitor and as a partner so I know how tough she is. I can’t wait to see Cassandra find out for herself.

Sara: Missy, you’ve heard the entire card for Impact now. Which matches do you most look forward to? And do you have predictions for any of them?

Missy: Well, I’ve always been a fan of No DQ matches so I’m looking forward to that. Plus any time we get to see a Gold Standard member knocked about is usually a pretty entertaining time. Prediction wise, I don’t know. I think the only one I’d hazard a guess on is Lilly beating Cassandra. I think the others could end up being pretty close.

Sara: How about you, Adam?

Adam: I made them, so they are all interesting to me. This is supposed to be a test for the girls on my roster, and none of them are going to have an easy night out at Impact. But if I have to pick just one, it’s probably….hmm….. Given how full of herself she is, I think Nevaeh could be just the person to help bring the Future Shock Champion’s ego back to Earth.

Missy: I don’t think there would be anybody upset to see that either. Except for Tara and her sisters of course.

Adam: Especially when you take into account none of them decided to be at the arena tonight. It is Wipeout, a major Future Shock event. But yeah, the champion and her sisters aren’t in the building here. Luna will be in the Future Shock Arena in 2 weeks though, she’s got Vivi to deal with that night.

Missy: What a great attitude to have as not just a Champion, but the top Champion in a company. She sure shows a lot of respect to that title, huh? She doesn’t need to worry though, there’s plenty of people willing to take it off her, not least of all Vivi.

Sara: I was told we will be hearing from them. Apparently they are lounging by the pool somewhere in town.

Adam: Well the pool does rank over being at Wipeout, I guess.

Missy: Oh yeah. Something they can do any day of the week over a once a year event. I know which one I’d pick.

Sara: There’s a lot of news there, fans. But we still have plenty of action left in the show. So let’s send it back to the ring with Zack and Steph.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 12:34:43 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 12:24:13 am »

A short video package shows where it all began between Sydney and Arabella when the blonde took on Luna Cortez, as well as the escalation that followed. We cut back to the live show, and find Gaby in the ring.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: At the heart of this match is the simple fact someone tried to help, and it backfired. Sydney Christensen wants no help from anyone, least of all a newcomer like Arabella. Honestly, I can see it from both sides, Steph.

Steph: Same. Now how that sees this ending, Zack is another story. Do they become friends? Do they hate each other after this? This is sweeps week material, I’m telling you.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: I think Arabella has a world of potential, and she’s still learning her way about how this business works. She’s got her work cut out for her tonight though.

Steph: Mmm. I think she should stay the course of how she is now, Zack. Experience is the death of creativity. She might lose this... Intangible spark I see in her, the fans see in her the farther she goes. I do agree about that work-cut-out bit though.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Gaby: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: There’s not much in this sport that Sydney Christensen hasn’t seen. She’s the definition of a grizzled veteran, and she takes great exception to anyone who tries to intervene in her matches, be they helping or hurting.

Steph: The last real woman of professional wrestling perhaps. She might have seen too much to trust Arabella or in her view, this doesn’t end well for either of them so she has to do the kid a favor.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and calls for the bell. Both Sydney and Arabella meet in the center, and the brunette immediately apologizes again for what happened. Sydnely only stares at her, showing little emotion one way or the other before she finally starts telling her she shouldn’t have gotten involved at all. The discussion continues as Arabella offers her a handshake, and Sydney punches her in the mouth instead. The rookie holds her jaw for a moment, and turns back to her as the pair start exchanging blows at a fast clip. Each of them throw big right hands until Arabella sweeps her legs out from under her, and mounts her to throw a few more punches. Christensen shakes her off before they are back up, throwing hands one more time. Sydney starts to get the better of the exchange, and stops her with a knee in the midsection. An European uppercut rocks her backwards before Sydney pastes her with another, and then takes her down with a belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Arabella tried to plead her case one more time, but Sydney wasn’t interested! She came to fight, and that’s what we got now!

Steph: She tried Zack, she tried.

Sydney rains forearms across her back when Arabella tries to get up, and ends up being shoved away by the rookie. Townshend makes it back to her feet as Sydney goes for a running kneelift. But Arabella catches her leg, and spins into her with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head. It sends the blonde backwards a couple steps, and Arabella lunges forward with a knee to the face that drops her to a seat on the mat. She circles around behind her, and lays in a few front kicks into Sydney’s back, and then drops down to apply a rear chinlock.

Zack: Arabella’s got the early advantage here, and you can bet she’s looking for her sitout powerbomb. I think she’s got the right strategy trying to keep Sydney off her feet. What about you?

Steph: WORK THE BACK! THE BACK! A CHINLOCK IS NICE BUT TRY BOTH ARMS, KNEE PRESSED BACK TO THE--Oh I’m sorry, I was tuned in for a second there. Ehem. Uhm, yes. Keep her off her feet.

Davis checks with Sydney as Arabella keeps one hand on her chin, and uses the other arm to rain forearm shots across her chest and an elbow to the top of her head. She quickly reapplies her grip with both hands, and starts to pull further back on Sydney’s head as she plants a knee into her spine at the same time. Sydney’s face grimaces as her back is being contorted, while Arabella clubs her with a couple more forearms across her chest.

Steph: Good work there by Arabella... With a knee into the spine, and then some forearms for good measure.

Zack: Arabella is still very new to this business, but she shows flashes of brilliance at times with how she has learned to work these holds for maximum effectiveness.

Sydney reaches behind her and manages to grab a handful of Arabella’s hair until the referee tells her to let go. She then takes a wild shot that connects against her nose. That breaks the hold, and Sydney gets back to her feet. When Arabella rises up too, the blonde catches her wit a discus clothesline that sends her backwards into the ropes. She bounces off them and comes forward into a flapjack. Sydney rubs her back for a moment, and grabs Arabella as she’s starting to get up. A gutwrench powerbomb puts her right back on the canvas.

Zack: Sydney has a fair strength advantage over Arabella, and she’s not the least bit shy about using it either.

Steph: God I love a good gutwrench, Zack. It just SOUNDS dangerous even on paper. Gutwrench suplex, gutwrench powerbomb... Christensen is giving Bella bit of the business right now.

She pulls the brunette to her feet, and into a bearhug off the mat before she drives her back first into the corner A quick turn, and she does it again into the next corner before finally finishing off the offensive flurry with a release belly to belly overhead suplex. Townshend strikes hard on the mat before Sydney quickly goes for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Arabella’s back getting introduced to two corners and the mat right there, and Sydney’s looking for the bell!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

Arabella kicked out just as the two came down, and Sydney pummeled her with right hands to the head before she got to her feet. She jerked her up by the arm, and fired her into the far corner before charging in after her. But Arabella got her foot up, and caught the blonde across the jaw.

Steph: Counterattack and Sydney ran right into that one... Figuratively and literally.

As Sydney stumbled in the other direction, Arabella hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside and came off with a bulldog. But the landing made her wince after all the shots to the back she’d already taken. When Sydney started to get up, Arabella scooped her over her shoulders and delivered a Death Valley driver. Seeing Sydney starting to get up, Arabella hit the far side ropes and came back with a cyclone elbow to the jaw that dropped her where she stood.

Zack: If Sydney wants to go high impact, Arabella’s happy to oblige her! There may be some loose molars after the velocity of that elbow strike!

Steph: She may need to consult a dentist in the week. Maybe get a second consultation if she keeps catching those.

She dragged Sydney back to her feet, and planted her head. It looked like she was going for her finisher, but Arabella landed a turnbuckle powerbomb instead. Sydney’s face wrenched on impact before staggering out into a sitout uranage from Arabella who went immediately for the cover.

Steph: Arabella working the back in spades and... I feel like I just watched some of my favorite moves on display for a second. There’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NO!

Sydney popped her shoulder up off the mat, and Arabella checked with the referee to make sure she only counted two. The rookie got back to her feet, and headed for the nearest corner. Once more, she climbed up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a meteora into Sydney’s chest when she started to sit up again.

Steph: Townshend with a double knee coming down and she’s right back up again!

She quickly pulled Sydney back to her feet, and drove a pair of knee lifts into her chest before hooking her head. She planted her head for what looked like another powerbomb, but Sydney drove her backwards into the nearest corner. Arabella landed hard against the turnbuckles before Sydney scooped her up over one shoulder and planted her with a backpack driver. She rolled the rookie away from the ropes, and went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Reminds me of Wendigo over in SVW, and Sydney may be closing in on the victory in three seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!

Arabella’s arm came off the mat in time before the three, and the veteran got back to her feet. She applied a rear waistlock and lifted Arabella back to her feet before executing a German suplex into the corner. Arabella’s back and head hit the turnbuckles before Sydney bolted for th far side, only to rebound with a facewash boot to the jaw.

Steph: I’m pretty sure Sydney is over all of this and is gonna try and make Arabella go down quick!

She dragged her out of the corner, and leaned her forward into a sitting position. A few elbows to her back and head landed before she dropped down behind her, and applied her Lotus Lock submission! Davis immediately moved around in front of Arabella to see if she wanted to stop the match, but the rookie didn’t give an answer.

Zack: Steph, there’s Sydney’s favorite submission….the FIRESTARTER!! And Arabella Townshend is stuck!

Steph: She’s got very few options here!  

Sydney shouted at her to quit, but Arabella refused. The rookie’s hands were clenched into fists as Sydney pulled on her wrists. Davis checked again to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Arabella began to push up with her feet off the mat. And in one swift motion, she flipped over on top of Sydney, pinning her shoulders underneath them!

Zack: LOOK AT THAT COUNTER!! SYDNEY’S STUCK!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Sydney struggled violently to get free, but it wasn’t in enough time. Davis called for the bell as Arabella rolled away from her, her mouth agape as she was in shock. She got back to her feet, and had her hand raised as she cupped her mouth!

Steph: I told you, Zack. Experience is the death of creativity and that... Well that was creative.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall…………...ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Zack: What an upset! Even Arabella’s in shock! She used Sydney’s own submission against her, and the veteran couldn’t break free in time!

Sydney sat up with a very disgruntled look on her face as she looked over her shoulder to the still stunned Arabella. The crowd gave the brunette plenty of love as she beamed ear to ear with pride. Sydney rose to her feet, and got in her face.

Zack: Sydney….I can’t tell if she’s more angry with herself or Arabella. And we may be about to see round two kick off!

Steph: T-minus three... Two... On--

She didn’t say anything to Arabella, but extended her hand out to her in the same way Arabella had at the start of the match. The rookie shook it, and ended up hugging her as Sydney patted her on the back with a shake of her head.

Steph: Oh. Well that’s nice. At least we finally had one happy ending to something like wide-eyed rookie versus grizzled young vet.

Zack: I think, deep down, win or lose, that it was Sydney’s respect that Arabella wanted. And tonight, she managed to get both.

The rookie rolled out under the ropes, and celebrated with some of the fans at ringside as the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Impact on July 16.

Poolside

The crystal blue waters of an indoor swimming pool greet the viewers as the show moves away from the arena apparently. The camera pans to show the pool with only 4 people lounging next to it. That would be the three Cortez sisters, all in lounge chairs with a fruity drink in a blue, black, and red bikini. Christian is also sat with them in some trunks.

Christian: As much traveling as I do, it feels strange not to be at Wipeout right now. But none of my clients are booked for the show. So instead, I offered to treat the triplets to a few hours at private pool where they could relax...and watch the show.

He gestured towards a monitor on a table between the girls.

Christian: Besides when you’re the Future Shock Champion, it’s important to have a little down time. A little time to yourself, and I was only too happy to provide them with a heated indoor pool out of the thunder and rain outside for them to relax.

Tara, the one in the red bikini (or at least we’re assuming it’s Tara) gives CK a nod and a smirk.

Tara: Not to mention, even though we’re not IN the show, we’re still the STARS of the show. Think about it: tonight’s main event -- Cassandra Steen versus Lydia Charisma -- is all about me and MY belt. They’re going to wrestle for a chance to get at ME. Let’s put aside for a moment the fact Adam Grant is finally doing things right as far as contention for the Future Shock Championship goes and focus on how yours truly, who has been undefeated for over one and a half years and STILL manages to get people to fight over her even when she’s not booked on the show -- is that being a genius or what?

Luna, in blue, approaches her champion twin and produces a similar smirk.

Luna: Not only that, but even while we’re not in the arena, we’re getting great news! I know you guys don’t like us a whole lot, and you’d be hard pressed to find someone in this roster who thinks I, Luna, would look good as the first ever Nova Champion. But now that it’s been said that I’m part of the pool of fighters that’ll wrestle for that belt, guess what? There will be nobody in that group more sought after or talked about than ME.

Without approaching her sisters, Anna, in black, speaks up.

Anna: Because we have proven our excellence, mirror image trickeries notwithstanding. The undefeated status to Tara’s name, and the infamy with which Luna’s is met as soon as it’s questioned whether she could be the first Nova Champion or not should tell the entire story.

Christian: In 2 weeks, Vivi gets her shot at trying to get past the Cortez girls again. Tara made her pass out, but now if she beats Luna in a couple weeks, then she’s back in line again. But that’s fine. The fact is you can count on zero fingers how many times she’s pinned any of the girls or made them quit. Every time she faces them one on one, she ends up getting injured seemingly. I mean she faced Luna the first time, started needing medical treatment for her leg. She faces Tara, she passes out. What happens this time? My guess is the same outcome, and history will be back me up on that. Would you care to add to that, Luna?

As he asks her, he gestures over to Anna to join him. The geeky twin approaches CK while Luna speaks. He pats for her to take a seat before whispering something into her ear.

Luna: I mean… didn't my last meeting with Vivienne end up with her having to take a vacay because of her poor bad knee? Might as well give the other one the same treatment so it doesn't become jealous. The fact is, Vivi isn't ready to take us on. None of us. There's been no moment of her career that she could honestly say, outside of her delusions, that she's better than any Cortez twin. And that will remain exactly like that.

On the background, Anna seems to be positively surprised, as she gives CK a nod.

He turns his attention back to the camera.

Christian: In any event, tonight we’ll be watching closely. To Lydia and Cassandra, good luck, ladies. I know neither of you have been in a main event position like this, so I’m positive you’ll do everything in your power to make it good. And no matter which one it is, the Future Shock Champion awaits.

Tara smirks and raises her 10-Star Ring.

Tara: And I cannot wait to get you… Either of you… To see stars.

And it's on the Future Shock Champion's ring's bling that we face out to the next event.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 12:25:54 am »

The bell sounds a few times, and all attention returns to the ring as the “Wildcat” is back in position with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Future Shock Aspire Championship!

Zack: The only title on the line tonight will see it either remain in possession of the Gold Standard, or be taken by one of the strongest women in Future Shock. I’m not betting against Elizabeth, but I think Mara is gonna give her a problem.

Steph: Elizabeth after putting down Charisma will tell you, me and everyone else that strength, speed and everything else means nothing to her. Arms break all the same and Lannisters repay their debts.

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants.

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and signs a name quickly before scooping up the possessions as she stiffly pushed to move onwards.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me

There’s another cut; this time to show the back of the black haired woman as she reaches up to tie her long loose hair back with the bobble while still walking forward, coming to a stop in front of a large closed door. The camera cuts to the opposite side of the door and low door, watching as it swung open and the woman stepped out; only for the blazing sun to obscure her face and body; the video screens becoming a blazing yellow-white sun glare with a spotlight shining bright as the same woman has appeared at the top of the entrance ramp. The spotlight dims to reveal Mara Werth standing there in her black boots, blue skirt and white vest top.

Take a look in the mirror
And what do you see?
Do you see it clearer
Or are you deceived
In what you believe?

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome from Tuscaloosa, Alabama… MARA WERTH!!!

'Cause I'm only human after all,
You're only human after all
Don't put the blame on me

With a smile on her face she begins to head down the ramp to the ring, running up the ring steps. She moved down the apron, facing out to the crowd and threw her arms up into the air before she stepped through the ropes. Heading to the corner, the girl carefully stepped up onto the middle ropes, throwing her hands up into the air again before she bounced back onto her feet and stretched as she waited for the match to start.

Zack: Mara Werth is no stranger to big matches. She tried to take this title from Lydia Charisma last year, and came very close to doing so. But tonight, it’s a different opponent who certainly doesn’t have the same code of honor as Lydia. Or any, for that matter, Steph.

Steph: There’s no shame in Elizabeth’s game certainly, but whether Lannister realizes it or not, Mara is a much different animal. I’d argue that Elizabeth may underestimate Mara... JUST like Lydia underestimated Elizabeth. Patterns, Zack.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…she is the reigning and defending Future Shock Aspire Champion…..’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister makes her first defense of the Aspire Championship since taking it from Lydia. She’s gone from one obvious powerhouse to another, who isn’t so obvious. But her words indicate she’s taking Mara lightly. If that’s the case, we’ll have a new champion tonight!

Steph: Yet what will Elizabeth do to keep that title around her waist, Zack? She would bleed the entire company to keep that belt in the Gold Standard’s clutches.

Referee Stephen Wilson checked both women for hidden objects, and then took the Aspire Championship to raise it over his head. Gaby took it when she left the ring, and the bell sounded. Both women headed towards the center with Mara rolling her head on her shoulders, and cracking her knuckles as Elizabeth watched with mild interest. The pair locked up from there, and Mara immediately asserted her power advantage as she pushed the blonde back into the ropes. The referee called for a break and got one when Mara stepped back. Elizabeth tried to surprise her with a running shoulder tackle that didn’t work at all, and only sent her back a couple steps. Mara started to smile as she backed up a few steps, and encouraged her to try it again. Lannister looked a little put out before she bounced off the ropes again, hitting Mara with more velocity that still didn’t knock her down. She glanced back to Kyle just as Mara returned the favor with a running shoulder block of her own that dropped her to the mat.

Zack: Elizabeth has to feel like she’s trying to run through a brick wall here, Steph. She’s getting a sense of just how strong Mara truly is.

Steph: She doesn’t seem like she quite expected Mara to be as strong as she looks... Or as hardy, judging by that shoulder block attempt.

Mara didn’t give her much time after that though as she pulled her up by the hand, and jerked her forward into one shoulder block after another. Five in a row connected before she whipped the champion across from the ride. Elizabeth rebounded and got popped up into the air, only for Mara to catch her on the way down into a powerslam. The “Lioness” grimaced in pain before Mara dropped down onto both knees on Elizabeth’s shoulders with a modified Boston crab. Her feet were almost bent back enough to reach her head.

Steph: I suppose we might have to rename that crab a “Liontamer”. Jeez, who would name a Boston crab that? Terrible.

Zack: Abysmal. That should make a List. A List of awful move names.

WIlson immediately went to check for a submission, but the champion said not very firmly. Meanwhile, Mara’s knees continued to dig into the blonde’s back as she continued to pull on her legs in the modified Boston crab. The champion tried to find the ropes and reach for them, but found them too far away. The fans chanted for the champion to tap out, but she didn’t listen to them. Though her face was showing obvious agony.

Zack: I’ve never seen a Boston crab like this before, and I don’t see how Elizabeth is going to go anywhere with Mara’s knees on her shoulder blades.

Steph: Maybe we’ll keep it to Liontamer after all. I didn’t know Elizabeth could bend that way and judging by her face, neither did she.

Werth tried to pull back a little more until Kyle climbed on the apron across from her. It looked like he was about to step foot through the ropes when Mara released the hold. She headed straight for him before he dropped off the apron on his own. He got a warning glance from the challenger before she turned back to get Elizabeth, who had rolled out of the ring on the other side. Kyle went around to check on her as she clutched her back. He shared a few words with her before he took the title, and gave it back to her. Elizabeth got to her feet, and started towards the back with it to a cascade of boos from the crowd.

Steph: Did I say that ‘Elizabeth will do anything to keep the Aspire championship in Gold Standard clutches?’ I mean ‘Elizabeth and Kyle’.

Zack: Of course, they will. There’s not a road low enough for either of them not to consider taking to get and keep what they want.

Kyle hopped up on the apron as the referee told him to go bring Elizabeth back, but Mara decided to handle it herself. She slid out to the floor and went up the ramp to get her when Lannister spun around, and decked her with the title upside the head. The referee was still arguing with Kyle as Elizabeth dropped the title on the ramp, and pulled Mara up into a DDT into it. She quickly collected her championship, and headed back to the ring. Kyle hopped down, and the referee demanded she return the title to him. And that’s what she did before telling him to count out Mara.

Zack: The referee saw none of that, but Mara ate two hard shots with that Aspire Championship. And Elizabeth is more than happy to take a countout tonight, Steph.

Steph: A DDT onto the championship at that. I am not sure Mara knows where she is at this point or might be in any state to keep going.

Wilson made it to a six count before Mara got back to the ring. She pulled herself onto the apron before Elizabeth caught her with a running knee to the ribs. She pulled her head through the ropes with her feet hanging on the middle, and then executed a swinging neckbreaker that snapped her back into the ring. Lannister rolled her away from the ropes, and quickly made the cover with a hook of the leg.

Steph: Big time swinging neckbreaker and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mara kicked out at the two, and Elizabeth got back to her feet. A couple stomps to her head followed before she sat her up, and applied a seated surfboard submission. She had her arms pulled back with a knee pressed between her shoulders, prompting the referee to check with Mara now.

Zack: From a pin attempt right into a submission. Mara showed us some of her skills in that department earlier, now Elizabeth looks to show her up here.

Lannister stood up, and drove her knee in once more, and resumed pulling back on her wrists. Wilson checked for a submission, but Mara shook her head as her teeth gritted in pain. The fans in the arena began trying to rally the former convict as Mara tried to swing her leg towards the ropes. But they weren’t close enough. And then with gritted teeth, Mara began to pull her hands together. Her strength was on full display as Elizabeth’s eyes widened watching Mara’s hands slowly come together till she broke the hold by force. The champion looked dumbfounded for a second before rising to her feet, and clubbing blows against Mara’s back and head.

Zack: I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone power out of a surfboard like that before, Steph. Even Elizabeth was in disbelief!

Steph: Again and again I say it, Zack. I seriously think Elizabeth walked into this match underestimating what Mara brings to the table.

Werth tried to absorb the shots as she got back to her feet, and Elizabeth spun her around to paste her with an European uppercut. It wobbled her where she stood for a second, and Elizabeth sent her across for the ride. When Mara rebounded, the champion left her feet and caught her with a lungblower that flipped her over to the mat. Mara started to sit up slowly, and the champion moved around behind her to apply a dragon sleeper. Mara’s hands immediately grabbed for any ropes that were nearby, but didn’t find any as Elizabeth tightened her grip more to get higher effectiveness.

Steph: She’s back on the offensive now, the Lioness with good spatial awareness to keep Mara from any ropes... BUT how much does Mara have to keep powering out of submission holds.

Zack: That’s an excellent question. There’s no telling how much some of those power displays took out of her, especially breaking that surfboard earlier.

The more Mara fought against it though, the better it seemed to work. Her movements began to slow as Elizabeth strained to add even more pressure until the challenger’s arms hung at her side. The official asked for a submission again, but got no response from Mara. So he began to raise her arm. It only went up twice before Mara’s hands bounced off the mat as they were about to hit the third. Kyle told the referee to call for the bell as Mara reached up, and clapped Elizabeth’s ears. It knocked her off balance, and Werth was able to roll away from her. Elizabeth quickly got her equilibrium, and went to get her as Mara was getting to her feet. The former convict caught her with a hard right to the abdomen as she was coming in, followed by two more that doubled the champion over in pain. The challenger scooped Elizabeth onto her shoulders for a running Samoan drop. She sat up with pain etched on her face, while the crowd was getting behind her again.

Zack: That’s the opening Mara needed. It looks like she’s still trying to wear off the effects of the dragon sleeper Elizabeth was using earlier though.

Steph: That Samoan drop was inspired however, even though it obviously took a lot out of her to do it!

Both women got back to their feet, and Elizabeth took off towards Mara as she was turning. But the brunette caught her, and delivered a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker instead. Werth shook her head a little, and proceeded to stomp away at Elizabeth’s body repeatedly. She bounced off the near side, and delivered a double stomp to her spine when she had rolled onto her stomach. The crowd was getting louder now as Werth scooped her up with a deadlift into a release German suplex that sent the back of Elizabeth’s head and neck into the middle turnbuckle. Kyle was getting more nervous on the outside as Elizabeth rolled over to lean against the middle rope. He tried to give her some advice before Mara took off for the far side, and caught her with a tiger feint kick that almost got Kyle too! Lannister collapsed backwards onto the mat before Mara dove across her for the cover.

Steph: Kyle nearly got clipped there but a better deal than the Lioness! That suplex to the turnbuckle rattled her before that tiger feint kick came.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOOO!!!

Kyle pulled his client’s foot across the bottom rope, then shouted at the referee to look. Wilson saw it, and pointed it out to Mara. But the convict stared at Kyle, highly suspicious that he had something to do with it.

Zack: Mara’s got every reason to be suspicious, because I think it would have been over right there otherwise! We know Kyle and Elizabeth want more than anything to leave tonight with that title intact.

Werth got back to her feet, while Elizabeth was barely stirring on the mat. She pulled the blonde up with her, and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Mara climbed up as well, scooped up the champion and fell backwards with a fallaway slam from the top rope. Elizabeth’s body writhed on the mat as Kyle climbed up onto the apron again to complain. Mara let the referee handle it as she went to get the champion. Meanwhile, Jake Chandler made his way down from the back.

Steph: Huh... What is Jake... Doing?

Zack: He said he would be in her corner tonight a while back. He’s a little late to the match, but here he comes.

As soon as he got to the ring, Mara spotted him and told him he didn’t need to be there right now. Jake told her he promised he would be in her corner for the show, while Kyle tossed something over the referee’s shoulder during their argument. Elizabeth went to get it as Mara told Jake she could handle it.

Zack: He did promise to be in her corner for tonight’s match, Steph. But I don’t think this is the time or place, especially not with the Gold Standard involved.

Steph: Or Kyle seeing as he just used that momentary lapse to send something Lannister’s way.

Seeing the referee looking at Kyle, Elizabeth was about to low blow Mara. But the convict turned around in time, and caught her with a discus punch to the mouth before she could. It dropped her to her knees before Werth connected with her shining knee strike to the temple. Lannister fell forward as Jake ducked into the ring to grab the handcuffs that had been dropped.

Zack: The biggest WERTHWHILE of her career!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as fireworks began to shoot off around the arena. The fans came to their feet as Mara sat up with a tired smile, and then had her hand raised.

Steph: Well, the first defense is always the hardest.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall….AND NEEEEEEEEEWWW Future Shock Aspire Champion…….MARA WERTH!!!

Mara smiled much wider as she looked down to her new title as Jake joined her in the ring to raise her hand. Kyle shouted to the referee about Jake having a pair of handcuffs in his hand, causing the referee to interrogate him as Elizabeth was getting to her feet. Mara tried to tell Wilson who brought the cuffs before Elizabeth used a high knee to her back to send her into Jake. They both hit the corner and fell to the mat as Elizabeth reclaimed her title. She raised it over her head, and let it drop on top of the pair.

Steph: Mara finally becomes Aspire champion, though Kyle for a moment there was trying to get the referee to reverse the decision... With handcuffs that HE brought. Good that Jake was there, it seems like.

Zack: It certainly was. And I’m glad the referee has learned that taking Kyle’s word for anything is about as valuable as a penny stock. Congratulations to Mara...and Jake too, I guess.

Kyle led his client out of the ring, and was steadily talking to her as they headed towards the back. Mara glanced back with a pained look on her face, as well as an angry one before she and the official tended to Jake.

Why Is He Here?

The show immediately cuts backstage into the staff parking area as a couple exits a hybrid car. The man holds an umbrella over a redhead’s head, and as soon as they move towards the door, we see it’s Dante Knox and his wife, Mileena. The live crowd gives them nothing but boos as they enter the building.

Dante: Where’s Grant’s office?

The stunned production assistant points him in the right direction as he walks hand in hand with his wife, SVW’s “Canadian Champion.”

Zack: What the hell is Knox doing here? This definitely isn’t SVW…

The camera follows after them until they get to Adam’s door, and don’t bother knocking as they force themselves in before slamming the door behind them. A couple of the production staff give each other quizzical looks.

Staffer: We should probably go find Missy.

As they walk away to find the brunette, the show cuts back to the ring for the next match.

Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 12:27:52 am »

A short video package shows Stacey Sky calling out Mars Whimsey at Malice, and the subsequent altercation on a recent episode of Future Shock. The show heads back to the ring, with the “Wildcat” ready and waiting to go.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Well fans, as you just saw, Stacey challenged Mars to a match. After Cassandra left the Gold Standard, Sky said she wanted to make a big splash as a singles star. Mars has been doing well for herself of late, and Stacey decided that would be her patsy. We’ll see how well that works out for her. I’m joined by Emma Mackenzie, who I wasn’t expecting to be here. What brings you to Future Shock Wipeout?

Emma: Can’t a girl be interested in seeing what our...well, future has to offer from a better place than her television set, Zack? That’s why I’m here. Curiosity. Noseyness. Whatever you want to call it. Also, it seemed like a fun idea! And, I’m less than 20 minutes from the arena.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her.

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd.

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: I’m sure you’d agree with me that if you’re gonna call somebody out specifically and challenge them to a match the way Stacey did, you better get the job done. Otherwise, that doesn’t reflect all that well.

Emma: Absolutely. This decision was either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid on Stacey’s part. And for her sake, I hope brave.

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: Mars Whimsy would like to be a role model, someone men and women of any size or shape or appearance, can emulate. She walks the way she talks, and she has taken great exception to what she perceives as Stacey and Kyle body shaming people. While many would like to have Stacey’s figure, Mars wants them to know she loves them even if they don’t.

Emma: Which is something to be admired, of course. I can relate entirely to Mars’ point when it comes to that, given the industries that I’ve worked in before which are so heavily influenced by the way you look. Her determination to be a role model, as you’ve put it, is also admirable, but puts her into very dangerous territory. The determination to be looked up to comes with a lot of weight that is very easy to drop.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for hidden objects, and calls for the bell to start the match. Mars looks determined, though Stacey looks a little disgusted by the sight of her. Whimsy heads to the center, and tells her she asked for it so come and get it. This got an eyeroll from Stacey as she strolled out, walking in a waddle as though she were a penguin. This didn’t seem to sit well with Mars as Stacey looked her up and down, and then at her own body.

Zack: As you can see, there’s going to be a size discrepancy between these two. But that’s the case with most of Mars’ opponents. And I can’t decide if this is mind games or Stacey really is taking this woman lightly with all the...well, ridicule.

Emma: I honestly find it equal parts disturbing and disgusting that, as a person, you have so little to go on when it comes to your opponent that you have to mock the way they look over the person that they are, or the wrestler that they are. And trust me, there are very few areas of a person I am unwilling to rip you for.

Stacey waved her forward, and tried to shove her down. Mars returned that shove, and knocked the blonde on her backside. This got a pop from the crowd as Stacey was trying to get back to her feet, only to get bowled over when Mars ran into her and knocked her down. Sky popped up again before Mars charged forward with a running shoulder tackle that nearly sent her through the ropes. Whimsy pulled her up by the head, and fired her into the far corner. Stacey landed back first before Mars followed her in with an avalanche splash, and then scooped her up with ease overhead into a gorilla press slam. The fans were solidly behind Whimsy as she watched Stacey start to get up again, only to get decked with a straight right hand across the jaw that sent her back to the mat.

Zack: Mars is, by far, the most powerful opponent Stacey Sky has ever faced, And Kyle’s former cheerleader is getting her clock cleaned right out of the gate!

Emma: And good for her! If you’re gonna make it clear that a challenge wasn’t the best idea, might as well do it properly!

Mars grabbed her by the arm to pull her back to her feet, and jerk her forward into a short knee. She used an arm wringer after that before spinning into the blonde with a back elbow to the jaw. But she didn’t let go of her hand. Two more elbows landed that sent Stacey backwards a couple steps before Mars shoved her into the corner. Whimsy told her this is how the big girls do it when she grabbed the ropes and slammed her body into Stacey’s, crushing it against the turnbuckles. She brought her hips out, and slammed them back into Stacey again. A third time she did it, and let Stacey crumble to her knees against the ropes.

Emma: Stacey really isn’t getting a moment to get herself out of any gate here, and Mars seems hell bent on making sure she doesn’t.

Zack: You can tell that Mars has taken great offense to Stacey, and she’s impressing her discontent in the most painful ways possible tonight.

Stacey started to crawl out of the corner as Mars bounced off the near side to drop a leg across the back of her head. Her face bounced off the mat, and Mars rolled her onto her back to make the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Sometimes you’re the fly, sometimes you’re the windshield! And we know which one is which here!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!

Stacey kicked as the two struck the mat, and Mars climbed back to her feet. She asked the fans if they wanted to see more, and got a very loud response to the surprise of no one.

Emma: At this point, asking the fans if they want more is a bit like asking if they like Stacey at all!

Whimsy nodded her head as she turned back to see Stacey getting up. She pulled her to her feet, and whipped her across for the ride. Stacey rebounded quickly, and Mars didn’t move a muscle and let her run into her like a brick wall before she collapsed back to the mat. The internet star grinned as she looked down to Stacey, and over towards Kyle to ask him if he was sure they still wanted this match.

Zack: You can tell Mars is getting more and more confident, and she has all the reason in the world to feel that way. But I think I’d still save it for after the bell, especially since Stacey isn’t out of it nor is Kyle in the match.

Emma: ...Not yet, anyway. We all know that’s his thing.

When she reached down to grab the former cheerleader, Stacey caught her with a knee to the side of her head. It stunned her briefly, and she landed three more in quick succession. Whimsy began to stumble backwards, allowing Stacey to get to her feet. A superkick to her chin sent Mars backwards into the ropes, and got her arms tied up in them in the process. Sky grinned to her manager as the referee went to get her free. The blonde shoved her out of the way, and proceeded to unload with rapid right hands to the side of her head.

Emma: Looks like we’re about to stand corrected on Stacey not getting a look in! She’s needed a break in this, and she’s finally got one.

Zack: Stringer’s trying to get Mars’ arms free, but until she does, it’s open season if you’re Stacey Sky! Look at those right hands one after another!

She took a couple steps back as the referee went back to trying to get Mars free. Stacey struck with another superkick to her head, snapping it backwards and then moving around to the other side. A third superkick snapped Whimsy’s head back. Stacey took off for the far side,a nd came back with a running knee strike into her face. Mars was still stuck in the ropes, her head hanging to the side after all the shots while Stacey connected with a spinning roundhouse kick to the side of her head.

Zack: The referee has got to get Mars out of the ropes! Stacey is snapping her head like a Pez dispenser with these kicks and knee strikes!

Emma: Not half! Though you took the words out of my mouth with the comment about the ropes, and holy hell is Stacey using that to her advantage.

Stringer told Stacey to stay back as she started trying to push the ropes around to get one of Mars’ arms free. It wasn’t working all that well when she looked up to see Kyle grabbing the rope on the other side of Mars and pulling it down to keep her tied up. The official went to admonish him, while Stacey took off for the far side and came back with a leaping double stomp into Mars’ body. As the referee continued to argue with Kyle, Stacey backed up and connected with a bicycle kick to her face. Kyle finally let go, and the referee resumed trying to free Mars. And it finally worked, though Whimsy collapsed to the mat on her side.

Emma: And there we have Kyle doing what he does best, to the shock of not a soul. The upside is Mars is finally out. The downside is I’m not sure she;s in much condition to keep going.

Zack: If she knows where she is right now, I’ll be impressed. Kilmeade never touched her, but he certainly used that rope well. If I’m Stacey, I’d go for the cover.

It was almost as if she heard Zack when she dropped down to the mat, hooking the inside leg as the official slid into position to make the count. Stacey was grinning ear to ear at this point.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE!!

Mars got her free leg across the bottom rope since they were close to it. Stringer held up two fingers as Stacey seemed to mutter something angrily to herself, and got back to her feet. She took off for the far side again, and caught her with a baseball slide that sent her to the floor.

Emma: I mean...she’s not wrong that Stringer should start a count, but demanding that one happen isn’t exactly an okay thing to do.

Mars writhed on the floor, and Stacey headed for the corner to make her way to the top rope. The referee continued her ten count as Mars crawled towards the steps to help her get back to her feet. Unfortunately the steps were beneath Stacey, and she came off with a curb stomp that drove Mars’ head into the top of the steps with a sickening smack. The internet star dropped face down on the floor unmoving as Stacey looked over to Kyle with a smile on her face, and then checked her boot as though she got Mars’ hair dye on it.

Emma: ….Well! Suddenly Stacey is turning into a girl after my own heart! That was...hellish looking.

Zack: I think Mars is unconscious. There’s no way she’s still awake after that, and maybe….just maybe….Stacey Skye knew what she was doing all along!

The referee told the blonde to get back in the ring, which she dutifully did and headed for the farthest corner. She propped up against the corner, almost as if she were on a break while the referee restarted her ten count. Mars didn’t budge at all as the referee made it to six. She finally started stirring at 7 when the fans were getting louder behind heer. Whimsy’s hand grabbed the apron at 8, and she threw herself back into the ring under the bottom rope at 9.

Zack: Mars BARELY got back in at 9, and I’m not sure she shouldn’t have just stayed out there and taken the count. Because being in the ring right now for her, Emma, is a lot more dangerous than having stayed out in her condition.

Emma: It absolutely is. However, it’s a rock and a hard place. As you’ve said, she wants to be a role model for people who might take flack. So it stands to reason that she’s going to make the attempt to have the match end “properly”, as it were.

Stacey watched from her corner as Mars crawled to the nearest corner to her, and started using the ropes to pull herself back to her feet. She nearly fell back to the mat, but ended up laying her head on the top turnbuckle as her body leaned into the corner. Sky moved around to the corner directly behind her, a smile growing on her face as she waited for Mars to turn around. When she did, Stacey bolted towards her with a handspring back elbow in mind, but Whimsy stepped to the right and she landed back first into the corner herself. This popped the crowd for a half second before Mars followed up with a spinebuster that put them both on the mat!

Emma: I was going to say that I’m fairly sure that movement was instinct, but maybe not! How Mars knows what she’s doing right now is amazing.

Zack: You got that right, but the problem is she can’t follow up! She’s had so much taken out of her, especially with all those head shots. Because look here, Stacey’s getting up first and Mars still down!

Emma: She is! Mars needs to get her wits about her again, and quickly.

Stacey was indeed sitting up, and getting back to her feet with one hand pressed to her back. A grimace crossed her face as she looked back to see Mars reaching out for the ropes. She looked glassy eyed as she did, as her hand seemed unable to grab what she was seeing. The reach was short-lived though as Stacey dropped a knee into the back of her head. She quickly applied a headscissors on the canvas as Mars was within reach of the ropes….but it looked like she couldn’t get her on them as she reached.

Zack: A headscissors is a very basic hold, almost as old as the sport itself. But when you’re in Mars’ condition, it’s certainly lethal. Look at her, she could reach out and grab the ropes. She sees them, but she can’t seem to get her hand on them. And that’s scary.

Emma: Stacey is definitely playing the smart game by doing what’s she’s doing.

Mars’ eyes looked distant as she reached out for the ropes, still unable seemingly to get her hand on them. Kyle told Stacey to squeeze tighter, and the blonde pushed up on her hands and gritted her teeth as she tightened her grip. She rolled over to her stomach, and started moving her hips up and down to drive the top of Mars’ head into the mat again and again like a hammer and nail. She rolled back to her original position, and Mars’ foot managed to roll under the bottom rope, causing the referee to call for a break.

Emma: I’m glad to see that Mars was finally able to get herself a rope break. Lord knows she needs one...and just a break in general.

Zack: Mars Whimsy has a faraway look in her eyes. Her body may be here in the BB&T Center, but her mind is somewhere else entirely.

Stacey got back to her feet as she rolled Mars away from the ropes, and went for another cover with a hook of the leg again. Stringer slid into position to count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Whimsy’s shoulder popped up at the last possible second, and Stacey’s temper was starting to flare up at the referee. Kyle was getting annoyed too on the floor, telling her to count three or stop the match.

Emma: How? HOW?! Just...how did she do that?!

Stacey started to pace back and forth before Kyle got up on the apron to talk to her. As this went on, Mars pulled herself towards the ropes and was trying to get back to her feet. The referee told Kyle to get back down, and Stacey went towards her opponent. Mars was leaning against the ropes, almost hanging over them before Stacey grabbed her in a rear waistlock. Whimsy grabbed her head, and delivered a stunner that bounced Sky backwards! Mars dropped to a seat on the canvas, her head hanging over her chest as the fans were thunderous now!

Zack: Where the hell did that come from?! Stacey bounced like a rubber ball off that stunner, and Mars MUST make a cover or do something!

Emma: It’s about the only thing she can do! At this point I’m just surprised she can get even close to upright!

The fans began chanting her name as Mars began to stir. She reached forward, and grabbed the middle rope to help her get up again. When she was back to her feet, she saw Stacey on the canvas. Whimsy held her arms out, and flopped straight down on top of her with a splash. Her head laid on the canvas as her arms were at her side, not hooking a leg. But Stringer dropped to count.

Zack: I don’t know if that was a splash or she lost her balance! Mars’ eyes are barely open, but she may win this!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Stacey rolled her shoulder to break the count, and struggled to try to push Mars off her. Whimsy was still laying over her, her eyes opening as she was trying to get herself together.

Emma: I am...not completely shocked that Stacey kicked out of that, I must be honest. More surprised by the fact that Mars is still going.

Stacey finally managed to pull herself out from under Mars as the would-be role model started crawling towards the ropes again. Sky was already back to her feet, but holding her ribs where Mars landed on her. Kyle shouted at her to finish her off as Mars was getting to her feet. As Whimsy got her feet under her and was starting to turn, Stacey launched towards. She left her feet, but Whimsy caught her in mid air! Mars’ eyes widened almost as if she’d just woken up before she scooped Stacey onto her shoulders for a Death Valley driver! The fans were getting louder as Whimsy stumbled towards the corner.

Zack: Good Lord, another big time offensive move! Mars is heading for the corner, but I don’t think going up is a good idea!

Emma: Going up is always a good idea...even if there’s a risk of it doing more damage to you than yourself. Cuz if you land it, your opponent is definitely getting hurt.

Mars headed up to the second turnbuckle from the inside, and she had to grab the ropes for a second as it looked like she was losing her balance. And she launched herself into her second rope senton!

Zack: ON A WHIMSY!!!

Mars crash landed on top of Stacey with huge impact before the referee slid into position to make the count. The fans came to their feet.

Zack: SHE GOT EVERY BIT OF IT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Mars sat up, her head still hanging over her chest as she took in deep breaths.

Zack: CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall……………….MARS WHIMSY!!!

Emma: Believe it! I;m not sure I do, but believe it all the same! Jesus!

Stacey rolled towards the apron, clutching her ribs as a couple trainers came down to help Mars. The referee raised her hand in victory, causing her to look up a little dazed as she realized what she’d done.

Zack: I don’t think Mars realizes what happened, but she’s just won this match! And you wanna talk about pulling a win out of nowhere, that was what we saw!

Emma: Absolutely. I’ve been in those shoes...she’ll realise when she’s feeling a lot less froggy.

Kyle slid into the ring with his client as she got to her feet, sharing something with her as she clutched her ribs. Her face only got angrier as she stared at the barely conscious Mars and the two medics trying to help her.

Zack: Stacey is not a happy woman. By all rights, you can argue she should have won this match. She dominated the majority of it after a mistake from Mars. And I don’t like that look on her face.

Emma: Neither do I. But bitter people will be bitter, and that seems to be Stacey’s thing when she doesn’t get her way.

Stacey shoved the trainers aside as Mars still looked entirely out of it. She started putting the boots to her, and followed up with a knee drop to her head. She said something to Kyle before he pulled up the ring apron to find something.

The lights go out and the video board comes to life. The stage lights all converge on one spot, starting dim and growing in brightness as a silhouetted figure emerges, lifted up from beneath the stage, arms high up in the sky, as if praising the spinning sun pictured.

# Here comes the sun.....
# Here comes the sun,
# And I say, it's-

#GOOD GOOD GOOD

The spinning sun in the picture turns a very familiar shade of blue as....

Emma: What the hell?!

Zack: I think I know what this is…..and this arena’s gonna come unglued if I’m right!

.....with all the bright spotlights on her, we can very clearly see who's risen again as she turns around to face everyone. It's Andi Takata! And with one very loud "Iku Zo!" which almost nobody hears because the roof has just come off the BB&T, Andi takes off in a full sprint for the ring to put an end to this assault on her protege!

Zack: THIS BUILDING IS SHAKING!

A buzz rumbled throughout the BB&T Center as it was cast in darkness before the video wall around the entrance came to life.

Stacey turned as Andi mowed her down with a running clothesline. The blonde got to her feet slowly as Andi bounced up and down on the balls of her feet before darting towards Stacey to deliver a

Zack: SPAAAACCEEEE CRRUUUSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

The crowd erupted as they saw Andi Takata in the ring, looking down at Stacey and over to Kyle as if to ask if he wanted to try his luck.

Emma: ANDI TAKATA IS BACK! I AM ALL FOR THIS!

Zack: I wouldn’t take that invitation if I were you, Kyle.

He didn’t, and grabbed Stacey’s foot under the bottom rope to pull her out of the ring. Andi looked around at the crowd, and pointed to herself as if to ask if that was for her. Then a huge grin came across her face while the entire fanbase chanted ‘ANDI! ANDI! ANDI! ANDI!”

Emma: Kyle definitely did the smart thing by getting Stace out of there! Andi does not look happy at what’s just taken place!

Andi bounced on the balls of her feet as the trainers resumed helping Mars. She knelt down to help too, and Mars looked at her with a disbelieving expression as though she were seeing things. They all helped her out of the ring before Andi looked back and forth as she stood on the apron at the crowd.

Zack: We may have an early frontrunner for the Most Shocking Moment of the Year award. Hell, we could stop the show right now and I think the fans would go home happy! Welcome back, Andi!

Emma: Tell you what, it’s got my vote! Taking bets on Bianca Salvador not being a happy camper right now, too!

Zack: I think we can throw Tara Cortez on that list and certainly Stacey Sky!

Emma: The more the merrier, if Andi logic is anything to go by!

Andi hopped down with a smile, listening to the fans chanting her name before the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Impact on July 16th.

Me Sara You Jane

The show heads to the back, and finds half of the Laurie Jane Experience with Sara standing in front of the Wipeout logo.

Sara: Wipeout continues here at the BB&T Center in Sunrise, Florida. And the woman I am joined by now is one half of the Laurie Jane Experience, who debuted recently here in Future Shock. I’m referring to Jane Strode. Welcome to Wipeout, Jane.

Jane: It’s a pleasure to be here Sara and get to experience something like this.

The girl took a moment to run a hand through her hair before she flicked it backwards over her shoulder with a half smile appearing on her face.

Jane: I guess the debut didn’t quite go exactly as we wanted it to. Unfortunately. But I think we showed potential that can be built on. There’s no reason why Laurie Jane can’t go right to the top.

Sara: From what I have learned, you will have that opportunity to build some momentum yourself. You’re competing solo in your next match here on Future Shock against half of Target Acquired. I’m talking about Nadia Beaulieu. Her tag partner scored a major upset on a recent show, if you recall. And now we’ll see what you and she can do on your own.

Jane: Nadia huh? That should be a lot of fun. I’m looking forward to getting the chance to meet her in the ring because she’s a very talented wrestler and I’m certain that she’ll want to start making a name for herself just like her partner has done. I’ll make that as tough as possible for her. We’ll be able to put on an amazing match, a great show and one one where I’ll be stood tall at the end of the night, with my hand raised. I know how hard she works, but I guarantee you, I guarantee to everyone watching that I’ll be one heck of a handful for her to deal with and prove that I’ve got teeth and claws and the ability to take her down.

As Jane is talking to Sara, the camera spots Laurie Jane walking past staring at the two in what looks to be disbelief. She slows down to watch, and then continues walking with her eyes glued to the interview before Sara continues. Neither Sara nor Jane notice her.

Sara: I know it’s no secret that you both would love to find yourselves in contention for the Future Shock Tag Titles. We just saw them defended by the Gold Standard successfully on the last show against the Raging Dragons. What do you think is the biggest advantage the Gold Standard has in the tag division? Is it their history together? Cunning? What do you think?

Jane: Their biggest advantage? They always seem to be able to find a chair when they want one the most - when they arguably need one the most. I guess that’s partly down to the cunning and opportunism of their manager. But I don’t think you can discount the fact that they’ve been together for a long while now; that they consider themselves sisters and that they’ve been around Future Shock for a while. They know the referee’s habits and any potential weaknesses that they can exploit. They know each other and how they act… that kinda ‘read-each-others-mind’ vibe between the two so they seem to know exactly when they need to act to help the other. It all kinda goes hand in hand together.

Sara: Finally, I’d like to get your thoughts on the newest addition to the Future Shock tag ranks, and likely a future opponent for you and Laurie. I’m referring to FemDOOM, who really made quite the first impression on the show. Wouldn’t you agree?

Jane: Weeelllll…. They appeared a lot on their debut show. They were a pair of big strong women who really don’t like losing. At all. And seemed happy to blindside people after matches. Seems like they don’t want to hold on to their grudges long - cash them in straight away instead. I guess that’s an impact as people are talking about them and you’re asking me questions about them. When we face them, we’ll have to be prepared to put them on their ass and negate all that power advantage they’ll have over us. Also… FemDOOM?! I guess it’s a name, not the one I’dve chosen, or even put on my shortlist. I wouldn’t wear a t-shirt with it on, ya know what I mean? But I guess they’re Australian and maybe it’s some cultural thing where they think it sounds awesome and intimidating. If they like it, then good for them, that’s what matters most.

Sara: I’m sure you’ll have a chance to put that to the test in the future. But first, it’ll be you and Nadia of Target Acquired two weeks from tonight in your mutual singles debuts. Let’s send it back to the ring for the next match.

As soon as she said it, the show cut back inside the arena itself as the crowd’s attention returned to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2019, 12:29:12 am »

The history between Cait Flanagan and Nora Harris is shown, dating all the way back to last October before we head to the ring, and find Gaby standing ringside this time. The arena is darkened as the spotlights shine across the steel cage as it lowers from the rafters.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it will be contested inside a fifteen foot high steel cage! The only way to win is by pinfall, submission, or escape over the top or through the door.

Zack: Not often you see a cage match in Future Shock, but there’s way too much history and bad blood between the two women about to make their way out. I’m joined by Missy, who is always at Future Shock events. And Missy, I don’t envy Cait Flanagan.

Missy: You and me both. With the history between Cait and Nora I don’t think this could be settled any other way though.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: This has been a long time coming if you’re Nora Harris. Future Shock’s “Li’l Pixie Pump” has been wanting to get her hands on Cait since Malice in April.

Missy: And with the cage in place Nora can concentrate on the task at hand without worrying about potential interference from Kyle’s other clients.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes, winking at the referee.

Gaby: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, she is The Million Dollar Baby, Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Gaby for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started.

Zack: Cait Flanagan won the Center of Attention award in Future Shock, and I think that’s exactly where she likes to be! And she’s about to---NORA’S NOT WAITING!!

Nora charged straight across at Cat with a double leg takedown as the two started throwing punches. The cage hadn’t finished lowering when the pair rolled out of the ring to the floor, and the brawl continued. The fans made a lot of noise as Nora got to her feet, and sent Cait into the barricade. The redhead barely turned around before Nora used a clothesline to send her over the barricade into the front row. Harris hopped over after her as the fans cleared out of the way. She smacked Cait’s face into one of the padded seats, and then scooped her into a slam across a few of the chairs in the row.

Zack: This match hasn’t started, and the cage is almost around the ring! But Nora didn’t care about that, and our ringside fans are getting closer to the Prospects than they ever thought they would!

Missy: Well, this kinda makes the cage a bit redundant. You can’t blame Nora for not being able to contain herself though.

Cait rolled off the chairs, and tried to get away from Nora. She headed down the row, and snatched a cup from one of the fans’ hands, and spun around to throw what looked like Coke in her face. It blinded Nora briefly before Cait grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and started spiking her face into the top of the barricade. She hooked her into position, and drove her to the floor with a running bulldog. Nora was still trying to clear her face as Cait caught her with a punt to the ribs when she tried to get up again. Harris moved away from her as the redhead measured, and connected with a running forearm to the side of her head. The boos grew until Nora started fighting back, and throwing wild rights and lefts that rocked Cait backwards. The Future Shock Sugar Baby headed up the steps to get away from her, and Nora followed after her.

Zack: You can’t see it on camera, but the cage is in place! But these two...they are heading up the stairwell instead! This match hasn’t started at least not officially, this is a flat out brawl and Cait wants out of here.

Missy: Cait can want that as much as she wants, but Nora isn’t for letting it happen. She’s hot on her heels...and I think she’s making ground too.

Cait made it about three quarters of the way up the steps before Nora followed after her, and caught her with a clothesline to the back. It stumbled her forward, and Nora bounced her head off the handrail. Flanagan staggered away, and finally made it to the concourse of the arena. There were a few fans at the vendor tables as Nora caught up with her, grabbing her by the head and sending her into the wall. Fans began to filter into the concession area as security tried to keep them at a safe distance.

Zack: This is not a Falls Count Anywhere match, but you could have certainly fooled anyone watching. Cait and Nora are going to war at the concession stands, and the only one in the cage is the referee.

Missy: Neither of them are going to be fit to actually make it into the cage at this rate. We all knew there was a lot of anger with these two, so I don’t think anyone is truly surprised that it turned into an out and out brawl.

More fans began to appear to see the action as Nora scooped Cait over her shoulders, and then ran her face first into the wall a few feet away. She fell to her knees dazed as Nora pushed her head back to deliver more furious right hands. It finally toppled her backwards as more security arrived to try to keep the fans away from the fight. Nora glanced over to see them as Cait crawled around the corner, with Nora right behind her. The camera showed the sign on the wall to where Cait went with Nora in pursuit: .the ladies’ restroom.

Missy: There are certain places in an arena where things rarely end well in a match...the ladies room is one of them. Especially considering this technically isn’t even a match yet!

Zack: Whoever’s in there is about to be in for one hell of a surprise! It’s a good thing this is on FFW All Access, that’s all I can say!

The camera rounded the corner….until Cait fell into it when Nora clocked her. The sugar baby knocked down the camera man, and Nora pounced on top of her while she was on the cameraman, and began pelting her with forearms to the side of her head. In the background,more than a couple female fans were trying to get out of the restroom. Cait shoved Nora off her, and got back to her feet. But Harris was right behind her. The cameraman made it back to his feet as well as Nora lunged forward, only for Cait to send her head first into the electric hand dryer on the wall. A couple more women came out of the stalls, and immediately darted for the exit.

Missy: The cameramen should really get hazard pay around here if they don’t already. Hell, at this point the fans might be requesting it for themselves!

Zack: We are in the concourse on the lobby level of the BB&T Center, and this cage match is unfolding in the ladies’ restroom! The match still hasn’t started, but you wouldn’t know it!

Nora dropped to her knees after the impact. Cait glanced around, and jerked one of the mirrors off the wall. And when Nora rose, she shattered it across her back. Shards scattered all over the floor as Cait tossed the broken frame down, and headed back out of the restroom towards the entrance to the arena. Nora’s face was awash in pain as she struggled to get to her feet, only for her face to grow far far more angry before charging out after her. Cait saw her coming, and started down the steps back into the arena, taking them two at a time with Nora in pursuit!

Zack: I think Cait thought that was gonna slow Nora down, but it just pissed her off more! And Future Shock’s Sugar Baby can’t get back into the arena fast enough!

Missy: Breaking a mirror is gonna give Cait 7 years bad luck if you believe in superstition, and judging by the look on Nora’s face she’s gonna make it start tonight!

Cait hopped the barricade and darted in through the door of the cage, and shouted at the referee to lock it. The official on the outside pulled the keys from his pocket as Cait told him to hurry it up. Meanwhile, on the other side with the crowd solidly behind her, Nora was climbing up the outside of the cage. She scaled it pretty quickly, and climbed over the top just as the door finally locked. Cait looked relieved briefly...till she turned around and saw Nora standing across from her as the bell sounded to start the match.

Zack: Cait was trying to get into the cage, I guess for safety. But there’s more than one way in, and that fact was just presented to her in the form of one pissed off Nora Harris! There’s the bell!

Missy: Finally this match is officially underway, but with everything that’s just happened neither of them are exactly fresh. This is about to get even messier I think!

Cait immediately wanted the door unlocked now as the outside official went for his keys. When she looked back, Nora charged into her with a Superman punch to the mouth. It rocked her backwards before Harris grabbed her head, and sent her face first into the cage. She didn’t let go though, and ran her into the opposite wall after that. Cait dropped to her knees holding her head, only for Nora to shake her head and scoop her over one shoulder. She rammed her head first into another wall of the cage, and then dumped her to the canvas.

Zack: Cait’s head has bounced off almost every wall of this cage, and Nora hasn’t shown any signs she wants to go for a pin or a submission. She certainly has no intention of escaping!

Missy: It looks like Nora is going to try and keep this going for as long as possible. I honestly think she doesn’t even care about winning at this point, she just wants to hurt Cait as much as possible. And I can understand that.

Nora pulled her back to her feet, and sent her into the far corner with a hard Irish whip. Flanagan landed chest first against it and staggered backwards before Nora hit the ropes. She used the second rope for a springboard into a spinning hurricanrana that dropped Flanagan on top of her head. Harris doubled back to the farthest corner, and crouched down to wave her opponent back to her feet. Cait was fairly slow moving as she finally got to her hands and knees, with Nora still waving her to get up.

Missy: Nora looks like she’s enjoying this, but Cait not so much. With the cage in place there’s nothing her manager can do to save her either.

Zack: I don’t know what Nora has in mind, but it won’t be good for Flanagan when she gets up. And speak of the devil….

The boos began as Nora glanced to the ramp to see Cait’s manager heading down to the ring. The momentary distraction was all Cait needed. She charged across with a running punt between Nora’s legs, and dropped her into a fetal position on the mat. Cait looked happy to see Kyle before draping Nora’s neck across the bottom rope, and then standing on her back to choke her. She finally stepped off, and pulled Nora into a piledriver.

Zack: Nora got folded up like a paper airplane after that punt she just absorbed, and now Cait’s got some immoral support in her corner for all the good it will do her going forward.

Missy: It might not do her any good going forward but it gave her a brief enough respite to catch Nora with that punt kick. My eyes are almost watering on Nora’s behalf after that!

She pulled Harris to her feet outside the ropes, and began to grate her face against the cage wall in both directions. Harris’ expression was intense pain before Cait bounced her head off one of the steel support beams between the fence. Harris leaned against the cage before Cait took off for the far side, and came back with a high knee that smacked Nora’s head against the steel again before she collapsed to the canvas. Blood began to seep from a gash in her head.

Zack: I had a feeling someone was gonna bleed before this one was over, but I didn’t think it’d be Nora. But after getting her face dragged across the cage like a cheese grater, it’s not hard to understand why.

Missy: That’ll do it every time. I think Cait might be making a rod for her own back though. Making Nora bleed isn’t going to make her less angry….only more so.

She dragged the brunette away from the cage wall, and dropped down to make a cover. Referee Ashley Pruitt slid down to make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Nora kicked out after the two, and Cait cradled her head on her legs before digging into the gash with one of her knuckles and grinding on it. Nora’s facial expression intensified in pain as Cait was making the cut bigger and causing more blood to seep.

Missy: The only thing that would make that any worse is if Cait had covered her hands in salt before this match! Cait might be enjoying herself now, but I think we have a major Nora meltdown on the horizon!

Flanagan got back to her feet, and bounced off the near side with a leaping knee drop to Nora’s head. She dragged the sole of her boot across her face too, still trying to make it worse before Kyle pointed towards the door. Cait dropped one more elbow, and headed for the exit as the referee was putting the key into the lock to open it so she could leave.

Zack: Make no mistake. Cait doesn’t care if she wins by escape at all. She’s all about the easiest way out, and it looks like she’s ready to go.

Missy: There isn’t a shortcut that Kyle and his clients aren’t afraid to take. Not that you can really blame Cait for wanting to get the hell out of the cage as quickly as possible. She’s not stupid so she’ll know that Nora has a beating in store for her if she stays in it.

The referee unlocked the door, and got rid of the padlock. The official opened it for her. But as Cait stepped through the ropes, Nora lunged forward with a kick to the middle rope between Cait’s legs this time. That froze her in place as Kyle tried to grab her to pull her out. Nora grabbed her head, and pulled her back into the ring though. The Future Shock Pixie hoisted her up into a turnbuckle powerbomb. Cait’s body arched in pain before Nora jerked her out into a spinebuster. She touched her head to see her own blood, and then dropped down into position to apply a crossface submission. Flanagan immediately grabbed the nearby bottom rope, but the referee shook her head since she couldn’t force a break.

Missy: Payback’s a bitch isn’t it? I’m sure that felt pretty good for Nora, but a whole hell of a lot less so for Cait. The ropes aren’t going to save her now...and Nora looks like she can hold that crossface all night if she needs to.

Pruitt dropped down to ask for the submission, but Cait refused. Her face started to darken in Nora’s grip as the Pixie pushed up on her feet briefly to add even more pressure. The referee checked again, still not getting a submission out of the Gold Standard member. Nora told her she could do this all night, and pushed up on her feet to add more torque for a few seconds. Cait’s face darkened further, but still no submission.

Zack: You may not like her at all, and many don’t. But I gotta tell you the fact that Cait isn’t submitting when there’s really nowhere for her to go that I can see, that impresses me to a degree.

Missy: She’s definitely showing a resilience that I didn’t imagine she would be capable of. Resilience will only get you so far though, there comes a point when your body just can’t take it anymore and Cait will likely be approaching that pretty rapidly.

Nora’s attention seemed to be caught by something above her as Cait continued to struggle in the submission. Her eyes fluttered a little before it looked as though she had passed out. Nora let her go, and looked up to the top of the cage. The referee tried to check if Cait was even still conscious, but Nora headed for the wall and began to make her way up top.

Zack: I’m not sure Cait even knows where she is right now, but that may not matter. It looks like Nora wants to leave a massive impression, and she’s going up! I think she could pin her right now.

Missy: Nora could have easily pinned her then or even walked straight out the door, but this is more personal for her, and that only spells trouble for Cait.

Harris made it to the top of the cage, glancing to the floor behind her and back to Cait. She pulled her elbow pad up her arm, and stared down at the fallen redhead. The crowd only got louder as she looked at all of them.

Zack: She’s gonna really do a number on Cait! Nora could hop down right now, and this match is over! But she’s gonna make Cait regret ever crossing her path!

Missy: This is not going to be pretty!

Camera phones flashed as Nora leapt from the top of the cell towards Cait with a massive elbow drop. The fans roared in approval as she popped back to her feet. Cait got to hers but couldn’t stand up straight before Nora pulled her into her fallaway spinning DDT right on top of her head. She rolled her over, and hooked the leg as Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: That’s the CODE OF SILENCE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell as Nora sat up on her knees, and dusted her hands off. With cuts on her back and her head, she got back to her feet and had her hand raised.

Missy: That has to feel goddamn good for Nora! After everything that Cait has put her through, she finally got some revenge. And what an impressive way to get it too!

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall………..’LI’L PIXIE PUMP’ NORA HARRIS!!

Zack: Her body is cut to ribbons. Her back sliced by mirror shards, and her head is a mess! But Nora Harris isn’t feeling any of it right now! She has FINALLY gotten her revenge on everything Cait’s put her through!

Harris headed for the door, and made it out onto the step as the crowd showed her nothing but support. She stepped down to the floor, and a familiar smile began to form on her face.

Zack: We’ve not seen that look on Nora’s face in a while, but tonight she puts Cait Flanagan in the rear view mirror. And who knows, I think this match has to put her into a conversation about a title opportunity.

Missy: I wouldn’t be surprised if it has, and I don’t think anyone could dispute that she should be there too. Especially not after this performance!

Nora headed for the back as the cage began to lift up again. Kyle slid into the ring to help his client as a couple medics joined him before we cut to a commercial for Future Shock Impact.

A Touch of Vivi

The show returns to the back, and finds VIvi Robichaud in the hallway with Sara. The reporter waves the camera over to join her.

Sara: VIvi, welcome to Wipeout!  I only had 2 things I wanted to discuss with you tonight, and then you can go back to your business. First of all, I wanted to get your thoughts as you prepare to meet Luna Cortez in 2 weeks, starting what is going to be a busy July for you.

Vivi: I have a score to settle with Luna Cortez - the knee injury that caused me to be out of the ring for over a month. She may not have done the worst damage to it, but she is the one who turned it into a target for everyone who faced me after her. That was in November of 2018, so we’re talking about close to six months of pain and suffering. Luna is also the second of two challenges that were placed for me to get myself back into contendership for the Future Shock title. I already let one opportunity at that championship pass me by, and I don’t intend to do so a second time.

Sara: The other question revolves around your representing Future Shock at the Impact special on July 16th. You’ll be representing the brand against Raven Knight. I know you’re familiar with what kind of woman she is, and I’d like to hear your thoughts before that match. Also could you share what made you want to represent Future Shock?

Vivi: I think it’s interesting that I was given the challenge of a woman who calls herself the Fireball. I’ve seen what she’s capable of, and knowing my own tendencies as I do… I guess Adam decided to send in someone tough as old leather, who could withstand the onslaught that Raven can and will unleash. I’m looking forward to the match and to testing my skills against some of the veterans up on the main roster. As for why I wanted to represent Future Shock? It’s simple. When I came to Future Shock, I was a broken woman. I was dealing with the crushing weight of grief in the wake of losing someone very close to me, and I was figuring out if I even still belonged in this business. But after some long talks with Adam, I came here, and I rebuilt myself. I found myself again, and became the best version of myself that I have ever been. So the least I can do is fight for the company that’s given me so much.

Sara nods her head as she listens. Several feet behind her, a door opens and Mileena Savage and Dante Knox emerge and take off around the corner. Sara exchanges glances with Vivi before they both headed for the open door as the couple disappeared. And there sitting on the floor clutching his knee was the Future Shock Director.

Sara: Someone get us a trainer quickly!

Sara shouted out into the hallway.

Vivi: This is absolutely disgusting.

Vivi started to go toward the door, but looked back at the scene in front of her and instead stayed where she was.

Vivi: I’ll stay here until they bring the trainer in. But I hope Dante and Mileena know what they’ve done. Attacking me is one thing, but attacking my friends, especially my non-wrestler friends? I’m not letting this go unanswered.

The show then headed to a commercial for Unstoppable 10 on July 27th.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 01:12:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2019, 12:31:14 am »

The bell sounds to draw the attention of the fans as the show heads back to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” standing by for the final match of the night.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and the winner will earn a shot at the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: We’re about to see a first ever meeting one on one, fans, and the prize is for a shot at the biggest title in Future Shock. Steph, who do you like here?

Steph: It’s hard to argue with the unpinned, Zack. No matter you slice it. Lydia Charisma may have her work cut out for her in spades.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it. The crowd instantly show their disdain for her with a loud chorus of boos. Cassandra does not seem phased at all by this and in fact seems to revel in it. A smirk curling on her lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly, surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd. She climbs into the ring between the middle and top ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to and end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner, leaning back against the turnbuckles and resting one arm on the ropes beside her.

Zack: Whether you like her or not, Cassandra Steen has proven herself to be as good as she says she is. She’s never been pinned in a singles match, and a win tonight could get her something her sister never earned: a Future Shock Championship match.

Steph: You can expect her to rub it in Missy’s face at the next family reunion. It’s very telling that even Missy, who has usually been a proponent of most of her sister’s opponents and even likes Lydia as far as I can tell, took a second to think this match over.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!

Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!

“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!
Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her knee pads. Suddenly Lydia springs up and runs against the ropes, stopping in the center to crouch once more and flex her bicep. She kisses each once, posing for the crowd as her song fades out.

Zack: No one has had more success as the Aspire Champion than Lydia Charisma! Some would argue she deserves a shot with or without this match, but she’s one to earn everything she gets. And that’s what she plans to do here against the Corporate Killer.

Steph: Charisma’s always said she will earn everything she gets, everything she has. No easy way. I can’t help but wonder if for once in her life she’d go the scenic route for once, Zack... Because Cassandra is not a picnic in the park, I’ll tell you that.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women, and called for the bell to start the match. The crowd began chanting Lydia’s name, causing her to nod her head. Her foot started stomping to the beat of “We Will Rock You” as she looked across at Cassandra. The twin moved forward, unfazed by the response at all. Lydia kept the stomp going, and the fans began doing it with her before she went chest to nose with the shorter Cassandra. The pair locked up, and Lydia immediately swung her around off her feet and tossed her to the mat. Steen’s eyes widened as she got up, while Lydia cracked her knuckles with a smile.

Zack: Wow! We got a beat going, and I don’t think Cassandra has felt the kind of power Lydia possesses in all her time in Future Shock. But that’s just changed.

Steph: It’s also an intimidation tactic. If getting the crowd behind her wasn’t going to do it, it was going to be power. All. That. Power.

Steen got back to her feet, only to get caught with a running shoulder tackle from Lydia. It knocked her down backwards off her feet, and Lydia dragged her to a vertical base to fire her into the corner. She followed her in with a corner clothesline before scooping her up around the neck with both hands! Steen’s feet dangled over the mat for a half second before Lydia launched her again to the canvas. Cassandra barely had time to sit up before Lydia grabbed her by the head with both hands, lifted her off the mat, and drove her into the canvas with an atomic drop.

Steph: That’s... Some terrifying strength to lift someone up by their head like a coconut.

Zack: I guarantee you Cassandra has never experienced anything like that in her short career, and likely doesn’t ever want to do it again.

Cassandra clutched her lower back in pain on impact, and was pulled back to her feet by the wrist. Lydia jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline, but didn’t let go. She pulled her up again for a second and then a third. Charisma pulled her up again, but fired her across to the far side. Cassandra rebounded quickly, and got popped up into the air….before Lydia stepped out from under her to let her faceplant on the mat.

Steph: Huh. You know Zack, why DON’T more wrestlers do that?

Zack: It is pretty smart, and takes very little effort. We’ve seen a couple girls here do that, and it seems pretty effective.

She didn’t let the Steen get back to her feet before she grabbed her head, and drove her into the middle turnbuckle with a corner bulldog. It dropped the brunette to her knees, and Lydia scooped her up into an inverted vertical suplex that drove Cassandra face down onto the mat. She rolled her over for the cover with a hook of the outside leg.

Zack: This has been all Lydia, and she may not break a sweat before getting that title shot tonight!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!

Cassandra kicked out as the two struck, and immediately began to roll towards the ropes. Lydia shook her head, and went after her. Steen grabbed the bottom rope as Lydia grabbed her feet. And with one mighty yank, she jerked the Brit free to land hard on the canvas again.

Steph: Lydia with the ‘WHERE DO YA THINK YOU’RE GOING!’. It’s kinda like a fantasy movie with a giant and a knight.

She pulled her back to her feet, and shoved Cassandra into the ropes. She caught her as she bounced forward into a sidewalk slam. Lydia dragged her back to her feet again, and scooped her up for a bearhug after clasping her hands behind her back. It only took Cassandra a second before she went to rake her eyes, but didn’t get the chance before Lydia started shaking her like a rag doll. Steen was shaken violently as her hair whipped around with the rest of her body before she finally slumped over Lydia’s shoulder with her feet dangling.

Zack: If something doesn’t change soon, Steph, I don’t think this match is gonna last much longer. Cassandra’s win streak is in massive jeopardy, and she hasn’t gotten a shot off.

Steph: She’s gonna need to pick her shot somewhere but getting ragdolled ain’t gonna be where it comes I can tell you that. Her stock is dropping as we speak.

Stringer moved around behind Lydia to make eye contact with the smaller brunette to see if she wanted to stop the match. Cassandra made it clear she didn’t, which prompted Lydia to start shaking her again. Her body looked like it was in a spin cycle before she slumped back over Lydia’s shoulder again. The referee checked again to see if she wanted to stop the match, and still got a no, albeit a much weaker one. With the referee behind Lydia, Cassandra used her knee to drive a shot into Lydia’s abdomen. Two more landed before the powerhouse let her drop back to her feet. Cassandra staggered away from her, clutching her back in pain before Lydia regained her senses and went after her. Steen caught her with a discus punch coming in that wobbled her a second, and allowed the Brit to roll out to the floor to get away from her.

Zack: Cassandra’s looking for a break, and does she ever need one! She has been rag dolled since the bell rang, and that haymaker isn’t gonna slow Lydia down for long.

Steph: I think it... Did stagger Charisma but not enough to do more than make her nearly take a knee. She’s back up!

Charisma got her bearings, and went out after her. The former Gold Standard member went around the corner to get away from her, causing Lydia to start chasing her. She caught her by the hair before she got too far away, and spun her around. The powerhouse scooped her up into another bearhug, but instead drove her back first into the post. Steen slumped against it as Lydia went for a roundhouse kick to her head. But Cassandra avoided it, and Lydia’s ankle smashed against the steel instead. The Sinner fell to the floor, pulling her leg to her body as Cassandra tried to get her wind back.

Steph: And with that, Zack. An opening... A very painful looking opening as Charisma’s leg just hit what has no give and Steen can take a breather.

Zack: Yeah, there’s no soft spot on that post anywhere you hit it. And Lydia could have just done some serious damage to her ankle.

She realized the damage done, and went right to work on it. The Brit grabbed Lydia’s right foot, and smashed it against the apron. After backing up a few steps, she darted towards her with a double stomp to her ankle that caused Charisma to shout in pain. Cassandra broke the count by rolling in and back out of the ring, and started dragging Lydia by her leg towards the steps. She lifted up the bottom half to put Lydia’s ankle under it, and then climbed up onto the apron. A confident smirk started to form on her face before she darted down the apron, and double stomped the steps onto her ankle, causing another shout of pain.

Steph: Now we begin the switch up... You could even argue that this is what Cassandra was waiting for this whole time. One little exploit that she could work in and there’s a double stomp to the ankle... Oof.

Zack: Like a shark smelling blood in the water, Cassandra has tailored her entire offensive strategy to working on that ankle. She’s a very cerebral wrestler, which makes her very dangerous.

The referee went out to the floor, threatening to disqualify her if she didn’t get the match back in the ring. Cassandra held up her hands, and dragged Lydia with some effort to roll her back under the bottom rope. She slid in after her as the referee checked to make sure Lydia wanted to continue. Cassandra asked her too before she dragged her leg across the bottom rope to come down with all her body weight across her ankle. Charisma clutched her foot again, and Cassandra bounced off the near side with a standing moonsault on top of her for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Cassanda’s picked up some aerial moves, looks like. And Lydia may want to think about letting this be done!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE.

Charisma rolled her shoulder off the mat, and Cassandra punished her for it by pressing her calf against the mat and driving knee drops into her ankle. Each shot made the powerhouse grimace in pain. Steen got back to her feet, and stepped onto and over her bad ankle.

Steph: I don’t think Charisma is going to let it end here. No chance in that, no matter how much agony she’s in... And there’s a lot of it.

The live crowd didn’t show her any love at all, but instead they began chanting for Lydia. The “Jukebox Powerhouse” rolled towards the ropes as Cassandra antagonized the fans. She tried to pull herself to her feet, but found she couldn’t put any weight on her right ankle. That didn’t stop her from trying though before Cassandra spun around, and went for a baseball slide into that same ankle. Lydia avoided the contact, and Steen slid right out to the floor. When she spun around, Lydia began firing right hands to her head between the ropes rapid-fire. The fans responded loudly to each blow before she bounced Cassandra’s head off the apron. Charisma dragged herself away from the ropes as Cassandra leaned against the apron, trying to get her bearings.

Zack: Lydia can’t put any weight at all on her right ankle, but she’s still gonna fight like a champion would. Meanwhile, Cassandra may not know if she’s in Sunrise or Schenectady.

Steph: She put everything into this haymakers but Charisma can’t actually make anything out of it. That’s the unfortunate part.

Cassandra finally rolled back into the ring, still a bit dazed before heading towards Lydia. Charisma sat on her knees as Cassandra approached, and began firing blows into her abdomen. Each shot slowed her down for a moment, and the last one sent her backwards a step. Steen came back with a double ax handle...or at least she tried to before Lydia surprised her with a small package!

Zack: Lydia’s gotta find a way to keep Cassa---SMALL PACKAGE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Cassandra barely broke her grip to get free in time, and checked with the official to make sure it was just a two count. After getting the confirmation, she grabbed Lydia’s leg and started striking it against the mat repeatedly.

Steph: Never in my life have I seen Charisma use a small package. Desperate times, and it’s looking more desperate by the second as the Corporate Killer brings that leg into the red.

Each strike caused Lydia’s face to grimace more and more before Steen grabbed her foot, and applied a spinning toe hold. ON her back, Lydia reached up to try to grab Cassandra’s head, but the Brit would only twist her foot more as she leaned into the hold. Stringer moved around to see if she wanted to stop the match, and got a firm no to the question from Lydia. The twin tried to twist it more as Lydia writhed in pain on her back.

Zack: A spinning toe hold is one of the most basic wrestling moves in the sport. But when you have a severely damaged ankle, it can be absolutely excruciating!

Steph: Look at the level of pain she’s causing the former Aspire champion. The agony. She can’t seriously be this hard headed NOT to tap out!

The referee checked again with Lydia, still getting the same answer as Cassandra continued to apply the pressure. The crowd resumed chanting for the former Aspire Champion as Lydia started slapping the mat to get them going. When they reached a crescendo, Lydia used her free foot and caught Cassandra in the side of the head. It wobbled her, but a second one finally shook her loose. As Steen stumbled backwards off balance, Lydia tried to get back to her feet. She wasn’t able to do it though, and ended up collapsing to her knees instead. Before she could do anything else, Cassandra charged forward with a running boot to her face that dropped her back down to the mat.

Zack: Shades of Lacey right there with that boot across the jaw. If Lydia can’t stand, I don’t see how she can win. And it’ll be a matter of time before Cassandra has got herself a title shot.

Steph: It may be all over but the crying at this point. Though I suspect Lacey may take credit if Cassandra wins tonight.

She went to grab her foot again, but Lydia shot her backwards with both feet like a pinball. Steen nearly went into the ropes as Lydia lunged for the ropes on her side to help her get up. She couldn’t stand but on one foot until Cassandra grabbed her leg for a dragon screw to snap her down in the center of the ring. The former champion held her leg in pain until Cassandra pulled it away from her, and applied a standing ankle lock. Lydia shouted in pain as she wildly tried to make it to the ropes before Cassandra dropped down to the mat with a grapevine around her leg.

Steph: Grapevining the ankle, and there’s nowhere for Lydia to go! Cassandra is putting everything... Literally everything around that ankle!

Zack:

Charisma tried to drag them both towards the ropes, but was having no such success. Cassandra locked her ankles around Lydia’s leg, and continued to pour on the pressure. Her foot was twisted more and more as she shouted at the Sinner to quit. Lydia’s teeth gritted as she started to push up on her hands to move them until Cassandra gave her ankle a hard twist, and she immediately started tapping out! Stringer called for the bell, and Cassandra rolled back to her feet to get her hand raised. Two trainers rushed down from the back to help Lydia as she told them it was broken.

Steph: It’s... Over.

Gaby: Your winner by submission...and the new #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship…...CASSANDRA STEEN!!

Zack: Cassandra Steen’s singles win streak remains intact, and she’s got herself a title shot! And it sounds like she also may have broken Lydia’s ankle in the process!

Cassandra hobbled around the ring with amusement as she looked back to Lydia, whom was being helped by the trainers. The Brit climbed the bottom rope to raise her hand to nothing but boos from the crowd before smiling to the camera.

Steph: Hate her. Love her. Whatever you feel for her, you are looking at your new number one contender for the Future Shock title and if I am Miss Cortez..es... I would watch those ankles.

Zack: Thank you for joining us for our first ever FFW All Access streaming event, and we have a new #1 contender for Future Shock’s biggest prize! Cassandra Steen has won this match, and she may have cut short Lydia Charisma’s career in the process.

Cassandra rolled out to the floor, basking in the anger of the fans. She glanced back to Lydia as the trainers were calling for help to carry her to the back as Wipeout faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: