Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 04:06:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - April 11, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - April 11, 2019  (Read 2524 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 13, 2019, 08:46:26 pm »

Live from the Resch Center in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin
April 11, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

Zack: Welcome to Packer country! We are live from the Resch Center in the shadow of Green Bay in Ashwaubenon, Wisconsin for Velocity!

Mai: Where the hell did you say we are?! Never mind, let’s just get to the show. Ashwuba….Ashweaboo….Wisconsin!!

The show heads back into the arena at ringside to find Kat Grayson ready and waiting for her cue before she begins.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

Zack: We found out recently that if Caitlyn Storm picks up the win tonight, it will put her in line for a Fast Track Championship match since Angelina’s been gifted by the owner.

Mai: Gifted? She beat Lilly senseless, and left her unconscious after their last match. I’d say that gets you a shot in my book.

As the opening bars to Just A Little Girl by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: This is a very big opportunity for Caitlyn. She’s never had a chance to win a singles title shot in FFW, so I suspect she’s extra motivated.

Mai: She’s always motivated, Zack. That comes with being on a sugar rush all the time, and still having those pesky fat ankles. Her earlobes are looking kinda pudgy too.

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Mai: I want you to acknowledge what joining the Franchise has done for Angelina. She’s got a title shot at Relentless, and she’s in the main event next week of Breaking Point!

Zack: She got the title shot for no real reason after she tapped out to Lilly, and yes, she is in the main event. We’ll see what a difference it has made for her in the ring, and I see she has Lyla this time.

As Kat leaves the ring, referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women and then calls for the bell to start the match. Caitlyn lets out a deep breath, and heads out for the center of the ring with her hand extended for a shake. Angelina meets her there, and looks about to take it but instead slaps her across the face. A flurry of right hands lands upside the blonde’s head as Angelina unloads with rapid shots. They drive Caitlyn back into the corner before Fantastica begins unleashing a series of kicks into her body. The brunette lowers her shoulder, and begins driving shoulder thrusts into her ribs followed by a snapmare out of the corner to the mat.

Mai: That’s how you get someone’s attention, Angelina. She’s not here to make friends, she’s here to make money and rise up the ladder. You can have money or you can have friends in this business, Zack. Just not both.

Zack: I can cite you any number of people you want who disprove that theory, but Caitlyn’s done nothing to this woman to deserve that kind of response.

As Storm started to get up, Angelina caught her with a kidney punch that froze her in place before she got scooped up into a back suplex. She barely had time to roll over to get up again before the brunette fired away with straight right hands into her lower back. Lyla watched on with approval as her protege bounced off the near side with a guillotine leg drop to the back of Caitlyn’s neck when she tried to get up again. Another dart towards the ropes saw Angelina use a Lionsault that landed on target before hooking the outside leg for the cover.

Mai: ENTER FANTASTICA….exit Caitlyn!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Caitlyn kicked out at two, and rolled away from Angelina to get back to her feet. The aggressive Latina followed right after her, pulling her up by the hair to drive knees into her abdomen to double her over. Fantastica bounced off the near side, looking for a kneelift. But Caitlyn stood up and avoided it, and returned fire with a boot to her jaw.

Zack: Angelina’s more aggressive than we’ve seen her so far, but Caitlyn is far from ready to call it a night. Not with an opportunity like this on the line.

It rocked the brunette backwards before Caitlyn began teeing off with right hands of her own, clearly a receipt for the slap earlier. Each shot rocked Angelina backwards another step before she was sent across for the ride. Storm rolled into a ball and sprung to her feet with a leaping clothesline to Angelina on the rebound. The fans started getting much louder now as she pulled Angelina up with her. Fantastica tried to catch her with a kick to the stomach, but Caitlyn caught her foot and spun her around. By the time she had turned back to face her, Caitlyn floored her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Zack: If Angelina wants to throw kicks, she’s in the right place because Caitlyn is absolutely explosive with those feet!

Mai: You trying to say she doesn’t wash them? Or do you mean the fact all that ankle fat ankles smacking Angelina in the head?

Caitlyn grabbed her feet, and fell backwards into a catapult that sent Angelina face first into the top turnbuckle. As she stumbled backwards trying to get her bearings, Caitlyn hopped up onto the middle rope and came off with a springboard forearm to the mouth. The crowd only got louder again as she took off towards the ropes, and came back with a scissor kick to Fantastica before diving into the cover. Pruitt was right behind her to make the count.

Zack: STORM FORCE...and Lyla’s already sweating bullets in the corner!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Angelina kicked out after the two, and Caitlyn rolled off the cover. Lyla started shouting advice to Angelina as she tried to get up. Caitlyn was quick to follow up though, grabbing the Franchise member into a cradle DDT.

Mai: Lyla’s not worried. She knows as well as I do that Caitlyn hasn’t got a snowball’s chance in hell of winning.

Angelina began to get to her feet, causing Storm to circle around behind her. As soon as she was vertical, Storm cinched in a full nelson. She locked her fingers behind her head, and Angelina immediately began struggling to get free. She went towards the ropes, only to get pulled back by Caitlyn. A second time she tried to reach the ropes, and Storm pulled her back to the center. Lyla resumed shouting advice to her as the referee checked to see if Angelina wanted to stop the match. She gave no sign she did, and then managed to get one foot behind Caitlyn’s to trip her up. Storm fell backwards to the mat, and Angelina was able to get free and rain fists into her face until the referee told her to stop.

Mai: I really like this new side of Angelina. She’s just relentless, which happens to be the name of the event where she becomes the next Fast Track Champion.

Zack: That could well be true, but she’s the one who has to prove it. Lilly’s already shown she can defeat Angelina, so the proof will be in the pudding.

She finally got back to her feet with a little bit of a scowl on her face as she glanced towards the official. Caitlyn was pulled to her feet before Angelina fired her into the far corner. She followed her in with a running knee to the midsection, it dropped the blonde to a seat against the corner. Fantastica took off for the far side, and came back with a running facewash boot to her jaw. A smirk started to form on her face as she looked down to Caitlyn, and then dragged her away. Fantastica headed back to the corner, and came off with a double stomp…..but the former fitness trainer rolled out of the way!

Zack: Angelina was gonna stomp Caitlyn’s guts out right there, but she took a little too long to admire the damage she’d caused!

Mai: How dare Caitlyn avoid that?! It would have only helped her get rid of those love handles she’s been packing on lately!

Caitlyn got back to her feet just as Angelina was getting her balance. Fantastica turned towards her, and went to nail her with some right hands. But Caitlyn deflected them, spun her around and dropped her with a wheelbarrow facebuster! She snatched the outside leg, and rolled over onto her for the cover!

Zack: What a counter, and a floatover into the cover! Caitlyn’s gonna get a title shot!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The brunette barely avoided the three as she got her shoulder up off the mat. Caitlyn took a second to gather her wits, and get back to her feet. Angelina wasn’t far behind her as she did, and pasted her with a roaring elbow to the jaw.

Mai: Angelina has a beautiful smile, and why is Caitlyn trying to ruin it with a shot like that?! She deserves everything she gets now!

It dropped the Latina to a seat on the mat before Caitlyn scooped her back up into what looked like a piledriver. But instead, Caitlyn took off for the corner with Angelina on her shoulders for a turnbuckle powerbomb. The fans came to their feet as the new Yorker slumped in the corner, and Caitlyn took off for the other corner and made her way to the top rope.

Zack: Caitlyn’s pulling out all the stops tonight, and I think she’s about to go coast to coast! Angelina doesn’t have a clue where she is!

Mai: That’s because we’re in Wisconsin! Don’t do it, Caitlyn! Think of Angelina’s beautiful face, and what damage it might do!

With the fans on their feet, Caitlyn took one step onto the ropes and launched herself into a coast to coast dropkick….but Angelina dove out of the way. Storm landed hard on the canvas as Lyla implored Angelina to finish her off quickly! She took off for the nearest corner, and came off the top with a split-legged moonsault into a cover!

Mai: YAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS, QUEEN!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

The referee was about to hit three when she saw Caitlyn’s foot across the bottom rope. Pruitt quickly waved off the count, and Angelina gave her a cold stare until she saw the foot. Lyla pounded the mat, and told her to finish it now!

Zack: I don’t know how in the world Caitlyn found the bottom rope after that, but she did! And this match is continuing whether or not Angelina likes it!

Angelina measured Caitlyn as she was starting to get up, and then took off. She went into a somersault, but never finished it as Caitlyn surprised her with a springboard into a spinning heel kick! The fans erupted as she dove onto her for the cover, and Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: STORM RISING!! Where did that come from?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Mai: She cheated!! She’s got something in her boots besides feet! That was awful, Zack!

The referee called for the bell as Caitlyn struggled to her feet, and then had her hand raised in victory. Lyla stepped into the ring to check on Angelina as Caitlyn started to beam brightly.

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall……………………….CAITLYN STORM!!

Zack: Congratulations to Caitlyn Storm! She’s just put herself in line for a shot at the Fast Track Championship! Well earned too!

Mai: Angelina still gets hers first, and that’s what matters. This is just a blip on the radar as we get closer to Relentless.

Angelina got back to her feet, and caught Caitlyn with a superkick as she turned around. The boos began again as she took off towards the ropes, and came back with her somersault into a reverse DDT. She held her jaw as she stared down at the blonde, and Lyla applauded her as a result.

Mai: See, that’s how this was supposed to end, Zack. At least we were able to see the correct ending. Caitlyn just had a loaded boot is all, while Angelina was being very cognizant of the rules.

Zack: Oh, give me a break! It doesn’t change the outcome! Caitlyn’s got herself a future title shot, and Angelina’s got a sore jaw!

The pair headed out of the ring to more boos from the crowd before the show headed elsewhere in the Resch Center.

Religious Fervor

A clip is shown from the recent match between Casey Atherton and “Midnight” Mila Martin, which ended in Mila getting clocked with a loaded Bible….you read that right. As it ends, we find her with Carson backstage, having just watched it with her on a monitor.

Carson: I haven’t seen her do that since she was in Future Shock a few months ago. I’m fairly sure that’s not what the Good Book was designed for.

Mila: Lucky me that she decided to pull that particular trick out of the bag in our match, huh? Why do I always seem to draw the crazy outta my opponents?! First Elizabeth’s obsessive stalker like reaction to me, and now Casey with a bloody brick.

Carson: Well if there’s an upside to this, at least I’m fairly sure you won’t have to be concerned with swimsuit fashion shows from Miss Atherton during matches. Just a lot of...religious fervor, I guess you could call it?

Mila: Well, that’s a small plus side. Although I’m not sure what gave me a bigger headache, the swimsuit photoshoots or the brick!

Carson: We’ll let the purists debate that one. I did want you to know that I will be speaking with Mr. Star as soon as he’s back from his honeymoon this week. And we will look into giving you a chance to….show Miss Atherton the error of her ways. And if I have my way about it, without the presence of her fan club at ringside. Or as Mr. Hudson refers to them, women on furlough from the local penitentiary.

Martin gets a little grin on her face as she hears that.

Mila: That would be good. Very good. With how that match with Casey ended, I’d love a chance to give her a piece of mind, or drop her on her head a few times. Either way works for me. The choir not being there would be a major improvement. Those guys are….bothersome.

Carson: I’ll do what I can when he returns, I assure you.

He then turns his attention to the camera.

Carson: I don’t want Miss Atherton to make the mistake of thinking Mila has ever wanted or needed her help. I don’t know anyone who has, much like Miss Summers. While I am, by no means, an overly religious person, I am also fairly sure that her interpretation of the book she likes to use as a weapon is…..misguided at best. And one way or another, she will be experiencing a sense of deja vu after I get this rematch signed with Mr. Star.

Mila: It just won’t be deja vu when it comes to the ending. That, well that will be VERY different next time around. You’ll be amazed at what happens when I don’t have a brick upside the head.

Carson: I think that may be a universal truth, Miss Martin.

On that image, we cut back to the ring for the next match.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2019, 08:48:15 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: Gillie is set to team up with Rose Gardner at Relentless next month to deal with a Gold Standard shaped issue, but tonight she is on her own as she faces a new member of the FFW roster.

Mai: She can team up with as many people as she wants, but it won’t change the fact that the Gold Standard are her superiors. Just like Riley is tonight.

The bright white lights from above slowly begin to dim throughout the building. The sounds of “Control” by Halsey begins playing over the speakers as other light sources begin to pulsate in rhythm with the opening tones. A bright white light shines from the entrance way as it begins to fill with smoke until a silhouette of a woman is seen standing on the other side.

“They send me away to find them a fortune
A chest filled with diamonds and gold”

Slowly walking out from the back, Riley Savell steps out into the open as a spotlight shines down onto her. Stopping at the top of the ramp, she looks over the arena, slowly turning her head from left to right, taking in the scenery of the atmosphere for tonight’s event.

“I'm bigger than my body
I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones”

Walking at the pace of the music, she slowly heads down the ramp, her eyes locked on the ring ahead and ignoring the fans on both sides of her.

Kat: “Coming down to the ring at this time from New York, New York, weighing in at one hundred sixty pounds and standing five feet, eleven inches tall! She is ‘The Villain’... RILEY SAVELLLLLLL!!!”

Once down to ringside, she slides underneath the bottom rope and into the ring. Slowly, she pushes herself up to one knee, taking a brief moment to survey the ring before rising to her feet.

“And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?”

She slowly walks around the ring aside the ropes, a single hand dragging across the top rope. Approaching the corner, she stands in front of it for just a short moment before grabbing onto each top rope on the sides of the corner. Pulling herself up, she stands on the middle rope, overlooking the crowd as her music slowly begins to fade out.

“I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead
And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head
They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead”

Zack: There’s no disputing that Riley has been quite impressive in her first matches in FFW, and she already has a match lined up with Bianca at Relentless coming up. I think it's safe to say though that Gillie is likely going to prove more of a challenge than Antoinette did for her.

Mai: Riley will make easy work of her, because no doubt Gillie will be too busy thinking about getting her next book fix.

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way clear of the ring with a smile still on her face. Happy that neither has anything on them that they shouldn’t and with Kat completely clear, Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring, with Gillie reaching it before Riley. The former Future Shock Champion bounces up and down on the spot as she waits for Riley to join her...and then narrowly dodges an attempted blindside shot from Savell. She stands back up just in time to receive a blindside shot to the other side of her head instead. It rocks Gillie back half a step, but she quickly recovers and delivers a knife edge chop to Riley’s chest that makes her back off a step. Gillie follows with two more to push her back another step, before she starts to unload with snap jabs to the side of the newer roster member’s head.

Zack: Riley is coming hot out of the gate and getting Gillie on the back foot. That’s a pretty wise move against any opponent in the early stages.

Mai: She’s just setting the pace for how the rest of this match is going to go. She’ll make short work of Boring Betty.

Barnes succeeds in pushing Riley back into the corner and as soon as she is there, she hits her with a high knee to the ribs before Stringer asks for a clean break. Gillie obliges straight away and grabs Riley by the arm to attempt to whip her to the opposite corner….but it doesn’t quite go to plan when Savell plants her feet and reverses it to pull Barnes into a short-arm clothesline instead. Riley immediately steps onto Gillie’s hair and grabs her by the arms to start pulling her up, getting her a fair amount of disdain from the live Wisconsin crowd. The referee orders Riley to break, but Savell doesn’t pay her much attention. At least until she reaches a count of four. Then she takes her foot off Gillie’s hair and yanks her back up to her feet by the arms. She fires her across into the ropes and as she rebounds she catches her for a snap suplex to put her straight back down to the canvas. A double knee drop into the British brunette’s ribs follows before Riley gets into position for a cover, prompting Stringer to drop into place beside them for the count.

Mai: I told you didn’t I! Riley has controlled this match so far and is going to make it one of the quickest victories ever!

ONE!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Gillie gets her shoulder up just after the one causing a massive pop to erupt from the crowd. She rolls away from Riley and back up to her feet as Savell also gets back to hers.

Zack: I don’t think even Riley really expected that cover to result in a three count, but it could serve as useful in wearing Gillie down a little. Gillie still has a lot left in the tank right now.

Savell reaches Gillie while she is still fully getting her balance and grabs her by the shoulders to pull her forwards and down to allow her to drive her knee up into her abdomen. Keeping hold of her by the shoulders she delivers two more knee strikes before she fires her across into the corner. Gillie hits back first and Riley follows her in with a forearm smash across the jaw that bounces the brunette’s head off the turnbuckle pads. Pulling her by the arm again, Riley fires her across into the opposite corner and this time follows her in with a running knee into her abdomen to bend her double, before she delivers a knee strike to the underside of her jaw to stand her back upright again. This time when she pulls her out, Savell uses a short-arm clothesline to drop her to the canvas.

Zack: Riley is keeping tight control of this match at the moment, Gillie hasn’t had a chance to get much response in at all.

Mai: You sound like you’re surprised! I told you Riley would outclass her and would you look at that, I was right.

Riley takes off towards the ropes as Gillie starts to get back up, she makes it as far as her knees before Savell comes off the ropes with a running knee to the back of the head that face plants Gillie on the canvas. The New York native uses her boot to roll Gillie onto her back and then delivers a stomp to her ribs before she steps onto her hair again, and pulls her up by the arms while she does. Stringer again asks for a break, and again Riley pushes it until a count of four before she steps off Gillie’s hair and flips off the crowd as they boo her. Barnes slowly starts to make it back to a vertical base rubbing her head with one hand and clutching her ribs with the other. As soon as she is upright, Riley comes off the top rope with a flying knee kick to knock her straight back down to the canvas again. This time, Savell gets into position for the cover and hooks a leg as Stringer drops into place again for the count.

Mai: A great sequence of moves there by Riley. If Gillie is wise she’ll just stay down and save herself any further embarrassment.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!!

The count stops before the two is complete when Gillie gets her foot over the bottom rope. Riley looks accusingly at the referee as she points it out to her, and then flips the crowd off again as they cheer for Gillie.

Zack: Great ring awareness from Gillie, but I am not surprised in the slightest by that. This crowd are more than happy with her stopping the count then too.

Gillie staggers back to her feet and shakes herself off, but she barely has time to get her faculties about her before Riley comes off the ropes and hooks her arm around Gillie’s neck for a slingblade………...only it doesn’t quite go to plan as Old School catches her and slams her backfirst to the canvas. Gillie uses the time to recover as she keeps a close eye on Riley as she starts to rise up to her feet again scowling at the former Future Shock Champion as she does. Gillie doesn’t seem phased at all by that though and as soon as Riley is fully back to a vertical base Gillie grabs her by the arm and whips her across to the opposite ropes. As she rebounds, Gillie catches her with a dropkick to the knee that knocks her down to the opposite knee. She makes it back to her feet with speed and heads to the opposite ropes, before coming off them with a shining wizard that flattens Savell to the canvas.

Zack: An excellent counter by Gillie to that slingblade attempt and she has opened this match right up. If she can keep up this momentum she’s started she could be in for a good night at the office.

Mai: Even a broken clock is right twice a day. I think that was more accident than design anyway, you’re giving her far too much credit.

Riley rolls onto her front and starts to push up again, with Gillie telling her to get up. Riley pays no attention to Barnes but still continues to rise until she makes it back to a fully upright position and straight away catches a headbutt to the face from the British brunette which rocks her backwards. As she tries to regain her balance, Gillie grabs her by the arm again and pulls her towards her.  Old School moves to stand to the side of her and then wraps one arm around Riley’s waist. She grabs the back of her nearest leg with her other arm and then lifts the New York native onto her shoulder, she then falls backwards, driving the newer roster member into the canvas. As she hooks a leg for the cover, Stringer drops down into position once again for the count.

Zack: A beautiful teardrop suplex from Old School, but I think she might need a little more to put Riley away.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

WHOA!!!

The three doesn’t make it down as Riley kicks out and sends Gillie rolling into the referee in the process.

Mai: Look at that! Gillie should be disqualified for attacking the referee like that!

Zack: Maybe she would be if she’d actually attacked the referee...which she didn’t. I have a feeling that wasn’t an accident on Riley’s part either.

Gillie pulls herself up to her knees and checks on the referee to make sure she is alright, which apart from being a bit shaken she seems to be. Barnes gets to her feet and thanks in large part to the crowd’s alerting her to it, manages to narrowly avoid a low blow from Savell. The crowds animosity for Riley only grows, but if anything she seems to enjoy it as she rests across the top rope. The New York native suddenly comes off the ropes and leaves her feet for a crossbody that crumples Gillie back to the canvas. As Gillie rolls onto her front, Riley comes off the ropes again looking for her SAVELL STOMP curb stomp, but Barnes rolls out of the way in time and Riley stomps nothing but mat instead. Getting herself into a three point stance, Gillie watches as Riley gets back to her feet before launching herself at her with a shoulder tackle that knocks the New York native back into the ropes. She delivers a pair of matching elbows into the side of her head before she fires her across to the opposite ropes. Riley rebounds off them and as she does Gillie catches her and hoists her up onto her shoulders for her airplane spin. She spins and spins as the crowd get uproarious in their cheers for the former Future Shock Champion. Finally she releases her and Riley falls to a heap on the canvas, as Gillie staggers a few steps as she finds her own equilibrium again.

Zack: She calls that DAZED AND CONFUSED and with very good reason. It does exactly what it says it does!

Riley staggers back to her feet looking more than a little disoriented and as she does Barnes comes off the ropes to deliver her running Shotei palm strike to her face. Savell drops like a rock and Gillie dives over her for the cover.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!! Gillie is about to take this match home.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Gillie rolls back to her knees, and leans back against the ropes a little to get her breath back. 

Kat: Your winner via pinfall……………..’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!

Mai: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I hate that move!

Zack: Gillie can pull that move out of anywhere, and it is usually successful for her. Tonight is no different.

Gillie gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer, while the Wisconsin crowd shower her in cheers. She soaks them in for a moment before rolling out of the ring and starting to make her up the ramp to the back as the camera cuts elsewhere.

The Big Bang

The show cuts to a clip from the last Breaking Point later in the night before Ji-Hu Myeong’s match, and joins her as she’s screaming at a life size doll of Max Sato.

Courtesy of Breaking Point - April 6, 2019

Ji-Hu Myeong: Shut the fuck up, Max! You don’t matter because I DECIDE WHO I AM. Ji-Hu Myeong wasn’t strong enough to survive you, but I will be, I will go on and I’ll fulfill all that promise that Ji-Hu Myeong was supposed to showcase because unlike her, and unlike Max’s words…

She trails off, thumbing her chest as she looks out at a now silent crowd.

Ji-Hu Myeong: … I will be all that I can be. Don’t look for the Nine-Tailed Fox, I skinned her, don’t look for Ji-Hu, she’s dead. I’ll be more than she ever was, I’ll blow up and wipe your memory of her off the map, because I… because I AM-

A sick smile spreads across her face as she looks out into the crowd.

Ji-Hu Myeong: - I AM AREUM JIJANG. I will offend. I will hurt. I will wipe this whole goddamn venue out with a Big Bang because I’m… I AM NOT WHAT MAX SATO MADE ME, AND I AM NOT JI-HU MYEONG.

She shrieks the last words before dropping the mic with a thud and backing away from the crowd. She seems to come back down from her manic rant and quickly grabs the handles to the wheelchair RealDoll Max Sato is still seated in and pushes it back behind the curtain with zero music or fanfare.

~ ~ ~

As the clip concludes, we head back to the live show and find Allison Marx with the “Huntress”  herself having watched the clip along with the fans.

Allison: That…..that is hard to put into words.

Ruby: ...I mean. I’ve got some words. Areum Jijang, the wrestler formerly known as Ji-Hu Myeong, seems to have had a psychotic break. And, unfortunately, I happened to be on the receiving end of it before she “killed” Ji-Hu and assumed the name Areum Jijang.

The Huntress seems remarkably calm despite the replay of the events of the last Breaking Point, viewing them with a clinical detachment.

Allison: Did you ever think that someone like Max Sato could cause a woman to go through this level of…..hysteria? I’m not sure what to call it other than like you said...a psychotic episode that would go on days later as she screamed on Twitter about being a galaxy and all that.

Ruby: I think Max Sato should take this as a lesson in being careful what he wishes for - he wanted to drive women crazy and, well… look what happened. But in all seriousness, I didn’t see this coming, though I can’t say I’m necessarily surprised that a man like Max Sato would bring out murderous rage in a woman. The specific nature of his relationship to Areum’s predecessor, though… I mean, I can’t diagnose without closer study and work with her, but there’s a level of toxic codependency that seems to be manifesting itself right now. But in my non-clinical opinion? This is one of the craziest breakdowns I’ve seen and I’ve witnessed some doozies in my time - including one from my husband, back when we first met.

Allison: As unfortunate as it is to say, I think you are the most qualified person on the roster to try to deal with this. After all, you do have the Ph.D. and at the most kind level, that whole thing….that was a cry for help if I ever saw one.

Ruby: Well, I don’t have the Ph.D. quite yet - I only started in 2016, so I’ve got a few more years to go before I’m officially Doctor Ruby. But yes, given my background in psychology and my apparent ability to attract crazy bitches - seriously, I’ve got war stories from my old company in San Diego that you guys would not believe - I am probably the best qualified person to answer Areum’s cry for help. I don’t want to see a woman lose her sanity, especially over someone like Max Sato. She needs… something. I don’t know what it is, just yet, but rest assured that I will figure it out. My job is to save people, no matter how vicious or how crazy. And I will do everything that I can to bring her back to baseline, you’ve got my promise on that.

Allison looks back to the camera for a moment.

Allison: I think the tagline for this, fans, is….Ruby to the rescue! We’ll be following this story as it continues to unfold, and---

She touches her earpiece for a moment.

Allison: I’m being told right now that Areum is actually being taken out of the building, as she was heard screaming at that doll in the ladies’ room and trying to put it through one of the mirrors.

Ruby: ...well, nobody said this was gonna be easy. The battle for the mind, heart, and soul of Areum Jijang is here, so I better get to work.

A couple members of arena security are seen taking off to their left heading in apparently that direction before we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 08:49:24 pm »

The bell sounds as all attention returns to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson standing in the center with a microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall.

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while talking a couple of deep breaths. Shaw joins her, applauding her partner and rallying the crowd behind her, getting only boos before Harker raised her hands in the air.

Kat: Please welcome, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, accompanied to the ring by her tag team partner, the “One Woman Show” Shaughnessy O’Neill….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she begins to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps between the ropes, only to find Shaw already there. O’Neill drags her into the ring and holds her arm aloft, dragging her around the ring and telling the crowd that they’re looking at the winner...thanks to Shaw’s help. As the match gets ready to start, the referee tells O’Neill to leave the ring only to get into argument as Shaughnessy tells the official that they can’t tell a premier athlete like Shaw or Charlotte what to do. As the referee finally wins out, Shaw leaves the ring and takes her place on the floor in her partner’s corner as Harker stretches out and makes last minute preparations for the match.

Zack: There’s not too many women in FFW who can stand toe to toe with Charlotte Harker, much less match her power base.

Mai: Yeah, and she’s not facing one of them tonight. She’s facing a woman who she could use as a toothpick if she wanted.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Kat: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Mai: Here’s Miko’s problem. She didn’t try to jump Charlotte like a pussy the way she did Valentina. And that means Charlotte’s going to eat her up and spit her out.

Zack: Miko has beaten some of the best FFW has to offer. SHe doesn’t need a power advantage, much less your advice as a manager….who has no clients, I might add.

Referee Kevin Fisk calls for the bell after Kat leaves the ring. Charlotte and Miko meet in the center as the taller Harker looks down at her. Miko meets her stare, and raises her hand for a test of strength. That seems to amuse Charlotte, who goes to grab her hand until Miko stomps her foot instead. A flurry of kicks lands against Charlotte’s leg as she tries to bring her down to a knee. It starts to work, causing Charlotte to lower for a moment and giving Miko a chance to grab her head and dart forward with a bulldog. Harker doesn’t stay down long, and Miko begins using clubbing blows to her back with her hands. But the powerhouse shoves her backwards, which sends Miko into the ropes before she comes back with a knee strike to the side of her head before Charlotte can get to her feet.

Zack: Miko’s using some innovative strategy here, and is treating Charlotte like a big oak tree she needs to chop down. And the best part for her...is it’s working!

Mai: That’s the only way Miko can stand a chance against someone like Charlotte though. She has to use unorthodox tactics, otherwise she’s gonna get her clock cleaned. And she will.

When Harker tried to rise again, Miko bounced off the near side and caught her with a hip attack to the side of her head that rocked her for a second. She pulled her back to her feet, and fired her into the far corner. As soon as Charlotte hit against the corner, Miko was right behind her with a jumping lungblower that flipped her over to the mat. Ayano dove on top of her for the cover before the referee dropped into position to count.

Zack: Miko’s looking for a shock and awe offense, and Harker may be hitting the showers earlier than she thought!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

The three never had a chance to come down before Charlotte shoved her off the cover. It rolled Miko nearly into the ropes before she got back to her feet quickly. She darted towards her as she was getting up, but ran into a choke from Charlotte that stopped her in her tracks.

Mai: Remember what I said about Charlotte cleaning her clock? Well it’s about that time, and Miko’s got some problems!

Ayano’s eyes widened as Charlotte lifted her up, and dropped her with a chokeslam. A few stomps to the body followed that before Harker took a moment to try to pull herself together. It didn’t take long, and her face turned angry as she doubled back to get her opponent. Miko had started to sit up before Charlotte drove a series of elbows into her shoulder and back as she sat on the mat. And before she could get up, a shoulder claw was locked in on the former No Surrender Champion.

Mai: It’s a lot harder to run around and throw kicks when you got Charlotte pulling at your collarbone, isn’t it?

Zack: She’s definitely stopped Miko’s forward progress, and that is definitely not an enjoyable way to spend a Thursday evening.

Fisk dropped down in front of the veteran to see if she wanted to stop, but got a clear no to that question. Charlotte leaned into her opponent, and her fingertips began to sink deeper into Miko’s shoulder. The “Warp Drive Dragon” grimaced in pain, and the referee checked again to see if she wanted to quit. Once more, she made it clear she didn’t. And as the crowd began chanting her name, she managed to get some relief when she punched her in the face with her free hand. It caught Charlotte flush, but she didn’t totally let go until a second shot landed against her jaw. That one got Miko free as she rolled onto her back, and followed up with a kick to the side of her head that staggered her backwards.

Zack: Now that’s a fantastic counter to the shoulder claw, and look at Miko firing shots even from her back to do more damage.

Mai: All she’s doing is prolonging the inevitable by fighting Charlotte off. She should just lay down, and let nature take its course.

She rolled back to her feet as Charlotte was still getting her bearings. Miko bolted for the far side, and came back with a flying forearm to the side of her head that sent Charlotte stumbling. She pulled the powerhouse down into a single knee facebreaker that dropped Harker to the mat before she went for another cover. Fisk slid into position quickly to make the count.

Mai: Stupid Miko is only going to make her angrier like this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Charlotte kicked out after the two, and Miko quickly rolled back to her feet. She pulled Charlotte to her knees and tried to pull her into position for a piledriver. But Charlotte was too tall, so she grabbed her arms to look for a pedigree. It didn’t work though before Charlotte stood up, and countered with an Alabama slam.

Zack: Charlotte is way too tall for Miko to hit the piledriver, and the delay gave Harker a chance to get through the disorientation.

Charlotte stood up, rubbing her head for a moment and then reaching down to pull Miko into position before hoisting her up for a powerbomb. But she didn’t let her go, and hoisted her back up again for a second powerbomb. One more lift brought her up and she threw her back to the mat with a jackknife powerbomb that bounced Miko off the mat. The New Yorker looked at the booing crowd with a dismissive look on her face.

Zack: My God, three powerbombs in a row! And Harker didn’t even go for the cover! I think she’d have Miko if she went for it right here.

Mai: I told you she was only going to make her more angry. See what I mean? More people should listen to me.

Charlotte plunged her hand down around Miko’s throat, and pulled her up by her neck. She hoisted her over her shoulders before darting towards the ropes to deliver a big Samoan drop. Harker hooked the outside leg into a cover before the referee dropped down to make the count.

Mai: Stupid stupid Miko! Now if she’ll stay down, this will….what do I care? I don’t like Miko at all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Miko barely got her shoulder off the canvas in time, and Harker looked down at her with a shake of her head. The powerhouse got back to her feet, and pulled her back to her feet into a short arm clothesline….but Miko ducked underneath it.

Zack: Miko’s one of the toughest women I have ever seen in this business, and she’s taken a shellacking here from the heavy of the One Woman Show.

When Charlotte spun around to face her, Miko exploded with a series of machine gun chops to her chest. Each shot landed flush, and was backing the taller woman towards the ropes. Miko fired her across to the far side, and dove into a handspring back elbow to Charlotte’s head on the rebound. It stumbled her backwards before Miko took off for the far side. She left her feet on the rebound, and caught Charlotte with a tornado DDT. The fans came to their feet as she made the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Thunderous impact off the tornado DDT, and Miko’s about to put down one of the strongest women in all of FFW!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Charlotte got her shoulder up in time, causing Miko to land a few right hands to her head before rose back to her feet. When Harker began to get up, Miko dealt her a spinning backfist to the jaw.

Mai: This reminds me of one of those Japanese monster movies, except Miko is gonna end up being the city that gets decimated by Godzilla!

Charlotte began to slowly get back to her feet again, only for Miko to hit the ropes one more time. She left her feet for a high crossbody, but Charlotte caught her in midair as she got to a vertical base. Ayano began firing elbows into the side of her head trying to get free, but it didn’t seem to work before she got scooped onto her shoulders into a Death Valley driver. The powerhouse leaned against the ropes, trying to get her second wind as Miko was hardly moving on the canvas.

Zack: I don’t think Miko’s got much left in the tank, this match has been like one woman fighting an Abrams tank!

Mai: We agree on that! And just like it would be in that match, the tank is gonna win! They have just been throwing bombs at each other for the last few minutes.

Miko struggled to get back to her feet before Charlotte pulled her forward into her side slam backbreaker! She hooked both legs in the process to make the cover.

Mai: I told you, there’s CHARLOTTE’S CRUCIFIX!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Charlotte shoved her away, and sat up with an angry look on her face. She climbed back to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory.

Zack: Miko gave as good as she got, but Charlotte Harker was just TOO DOMINANT on this night! I’d love to see these two go at it again sometime!

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………...CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Mai: So Godzilla just ate Tokyo, and you know what? It’s all Miko’s fault for trying to piss Charlotte off.

Harker stepped out to the floor, and began to head towards the back slowly. She glanced back towards the ring over her shoulder for a moment, and then continued on her path to the back.

Zack: Charlotte Harker is admiring the devastation in her wake, and that was a statement for whatever title Charlotte put hers mind to wanting.

As the referee helps Miko in the ring, that’s when the show heads elsewhere inside the Resch Center.

Tag Team Temptation

The next shot takes us to the back, and finds Christian Kincaid standing between two of his clients who just happen to be two thirds of Chaotic Temptation. As the camera approaches, he waves it over towards them and begins.

Christian: The next two weeks are gonna be rather hug for Missy and Scarlett here. Let’s talk about the Velocity main event I just read about a few minutes ago. This girl right here….

He rubs his hands on Scarlett’s shoulders with a smile.

Christian: She is going to be challenging, along with OE, for the FFW Unity Tag Team titles on the next Velocity! Imagine that after all this time, I never thought that she’d be chasing the tag titles. But here we are!

Scarlett smiles and fluffs her hair a little to make sure it’s perfect.

Scarlett: With a pairing like me and OE how could we not be chasing the tag titles? It’s just plain and really obvious how much those titles would suit us. And how good they would look on us too.

He glanced back to Missy with something of a knowing look as he continued.

Christian: I totally believe in you. But I mean...given how some of your other tag matches have gone with people standing nearby, I’m just happily surprised we’ve gotten to this point, ya know what I mean, Missy?

Missy: Surprised...I’ll throw in shocked to the mix too. I will admit that Scarlett’s focus has improved quite a bit in her matches more than before, so that’s a good thing. I never thought I’d see her challenging for tag titles though..

She pauses to give Scarlett a small smile.

Missy: ..not that I don’t think you and OE can do it though. I have full faith that you can.

Christian: We’ll just need that focus to be 100%, because it’s the best tag team in the company. So worrying about appearance or anything like that can be a costly mistake. But I think you can make it happen, and I’ll certainly do everything in my power to help you get there. Tag titles are always important to me.

He turn gave his attention to the shorter brunette.

Christian: Speaking of tag matches, this girl….you got the main event against the Franchise. And I know you’ll be far more interested in getting one on one with Mallory somewhere in all that. But I also doubt your feelings for Bianca have ever changed….and probably not Angelina either, for that matter.

Missy gave her manager a slow nod of agreement.

Missy: You’re not wrong. I’ve been hoping for a chance to get to smack Mallory Bennett in the face repeatedly for a while now, and just like that this match falls into my lap. It’s like Christmas has come early, all that’s missing is a pretty little bow.

Scarlett: I have some pretty bows at home that I used to wear in my hair, you can borrow those if you like!

Christian: Don’t need bows too much when you tie your hair in a ponytail. But you also get to team with Lilly, who you have a lot of respect for. And well….what a lovely way to come from your honeymoon, I guess, if you’re Savannah.

Missy: Plus I have the added bonus that I’ve already worked with Lilly before, and we worked pretty well as a team then. I’m sure there’ll be no issues with Savannah either, since we have a common enemy, so to speak.

Christian: It’s gonna be a very important couple weeks for both of you and OE too. I’m proud of you both, and--

As he’s talking, that’s when Scarlett starts trying to fix Missy’s hair for her and tug at her top to allow more cleavage.

Missy: Oh for heaven’s sake….Christian, will you tell your client to stop freaking trying to primp me?!

The British brunette slaps Scarlett’s hands away with a scowl.

Scarlett: I’m only trying to help! Geez! Some people are so touchy!

Christian: Old habits die hard.

As he said this, Scarlett began pushing the sides of Missy’s breasts together before she was about to get slugged as we head back to the ring.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 08:50:43 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!!

Mai: Time for the main event in Ashwau...Ashoo...whatever the hell this city is called. Who names these places?!

Zack: That’s Ashwaubenon, and I’m sorry if there’s not enough cities with names you can pronounce like Guinness or Patron.

Mai: I’d live in Patron!

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, Bianca walks up to the top of the ramp, with her manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind her. Once there, she looks over the booing crowd with a smirk on her face before she stops for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose. After a couple of seconds in that pose,

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle. After that, she rolls into the ring, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and going to her corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle as she waits for her match to begin while she strategizes with Kyle.

Zack: There’s the #1 contender for the No Surrender Championship, at least by the fact she’s part of the Franchise. It’s not like she had to defeat anyone to get it, but that seems to be a running them with the group.

Mai: What are you talking about? Samantha owns FFW, therefore she owns each of the titles in it. So she can book any match she wants because she owns it. Besides Bianca has beaten Savannah before anyway.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: Now here’s a woman who’s actually earned her opportunity at Relentless against Isis, where the winner will get a Fast Track title shot.

Mai: Oh boy, the opportunity to get mauled by Isis at Relentless. Yeah, that sounds like something everyone would want there.

Stringer checked both competitors were ready and called for the bell, bringing the two women out of their corner and towards the middle of the ring. The two circled each other for a moment before Summers quickly closed the gap and caught her opponent with a forearm strike to the side of her jaw. Nevaeh continued to deliver forearm shots to the side of her opponent’s head, forcing her backwards into the ropes before she grabbed hold of her hand and jerked her forward into a short arm clothesline. Quickly Bianca went to rise to her feet only for the former FFW Champion to bounce back off the ring ropes and deliver a spinning wheel kick to the Brazilian’s face sending down to the canvas again.

Mai: I’m getting a little tired of you trying to make it sound like the Franchise doesn’t deserve the title shots they are getting at Relentless.

Zack: You’re welcome to disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right. But you tell me what either Angelina or Bianca have done to get these shots.

Bianca was again quick to begin to rise only to catch a pair of stiff kicks to her chest, followed by a pair of kicks to her legs before Summers completed the series with a roundhouse kick aimed at Salvador’s head - only for the Franchise member to get her hands up to block the attempt. Bianca stumbled back a step or two and found her foe following in close behind her as the Georgia native took her back down to the mat with a hip toss. Bianca scurried back to her feet only to get thrown through the air with a second hip toss that this time was followed by a double knee drop from Nevaeh. As she landed the move, Nevaeh reached to hook her opponent’s leg and made the cover.

Mai: So Nevaeh’s got a cover, but it won’t work. Let’s see, Bianca has beaten Savannah before. They are tied up actually.

One…

T-

Zack: You mean that sham where it was basically a handicap match they had? Is that the match you’re talking about?

Bianca kicked out just after the one count was made and found herself pulled up to her feet by the World’s Finest who was interested in giving the Brazilian a moment to recover as she once more took her off her feet with a snap mare, following it up with a quick kick to her spine, a rolling neckbreaker that saw Summers roll through to her feet and continue to run the ropes to come back with a running knee strike to her foe’s face as Bianca was holding her neck. Salvador fell back to the canvas and Summers dropped a leg over her chest. The Atlanta born wrestler rolled away and came back to her feet as Bianca made it up to all fours and Summers charged forward to drive a punt kick into her ribcage. It saw the former Future Shock Champion roll through and come back to her knees where Nevaeh pulled her the rest of the way up to her feet, hooking her head and snapped off a DDT. Quickly the World’s Finest rolled the Brazilian onto her back and hooked the leg as she again made the cover.

Zack: Another cover from Nevaeh. Now here’s a woman who’s earned herself an opportunity.

One…

Tw-

Mai: Oh please, she’s done virtually nothing other than win most every match she’s had since she came back! What does that Prove?

Zack: …………………………….

Once more Salvador kicked out, shoving Nevaeh away from her as she rolled away and began to rise to her feet. As she got back to a vertical base, Summers loaded up with a knife edge chop and delivered it right across her opponent’s chest. Six more followed as the World’s Finest forced not only back to the ropes but sent her stumbling along them and into the corner. As Bianca’s back hit the pads, Summers continued to light up her chest, turning it a bright red colour with another four knife edge chops laid into her body delivered with venom behind them as Stringer called for separation between the two and began to use the count. Nevaeh stepped back on four only to instantly move back in towards Bianca, grabbing hold of her wrist as she attempted to Irish whip her across the ring to the opposite corner. Salvador though put on the brakes and reversed the attempt, yanking Summers towards her and jabbing a thumb into her eye.

Mai: Bianca here deserves all the opportunities if you ask me. Look, let’s be honest. No one thought Savannah had a snowball’s chance in hell at Fury.

Zack: Maybe you didn’t. But i’m pretty sure there were many who did. And she did it in impressive fashion too against Artemis.

Stringer instantly reprimanded the former Future Shock Champion as Summers staggered backwards temporarily blinded her into the corner. Bianca completely ignored the official as she followed Nevaeh in and began to drive raised knees into her midsection. Five landed as Stringer asked for separation and started to use the count to get it, Bianca stepping backwards on four only to lower her shoulder and drive a sequence of five shoulder thrusts into the Georgia native’s gut as again the referee used the count to get separation between the pair. Again, it was only a momentary reprieve for Nevaeh before Salvador launched herself towards the World’s Finest and brought her out of the corner with a monkey flip.

Mai: Unlike Nevaeh here, Bianca’s done pretty much everything she set her mind to. She wanted to be Unity champs, she was. Same with the Fast Track..first one actually! Future Shock? Same deal!

Zack: Are you trying to tell me Nevaeh hasn’t? Name me one title she’s challenged for that she never got to hold. I’ll wait. You can’t because it doesn’t exist!

Nevaeh sat up as she hit the mat, one hand momentarily holding her gut as she began to rise. When the Georgia Peach made it back to her feet, Salvador tagged her in the gut with a savate kick that caused the blonde to lean forward and gave Bianca the opportunity to tag her jaw with a second savate kick. Summers reeled away and Bianca quickly grabbed hold of the back and built up a head of steam as she led her into the corner and bounced her face off the top turnbuckle pad. She followed it up with by slamming her face into the turnbuckle twice more before hooking her arm and taking Summers down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Salvador kipped up to her feet and began to stomp down on Nevaeh’s chest, forcing her flat back down to the canvas before she moved to her legs, grabbing her around the thighs before she fell backwards, catapulting Nevaeh chest first into the turnbuckle pads. Summers staggered backwards and was immediately pulled into a tiger suplex that Salvador bridged for a pinfall.

Mai: Look at that neck strength from Bianca! You have to have it to do a bridge like that.

One…

Two…

...T

Zack: Your neck is one of the first things you try to toughen up when you get into this business, and the “Typhoon” is no exception.

Summers kicked out of the pinfall and rolled away, starting to come to her feet but only making it as far as her knees before Bianca delivered a running knee lift into her jaw. It brought Nevaeh upwards and unsteadily to her feet as the World’s Finest stepped backwards trying to find her balance as Bianca grabbed her arm and yanked her into a raised knee to the midsection, driving the air out of her foes body. Quickly the Franchise member hooked Summers by the head and lifted her off her feet into a suplex position, only to walk forward and drop her stomach first onto the top rope. Summers hung over the rope for a couple of moments as Bianca flashed the gun show to the crowd, getting her loud boos. They crowd only got louder in showing their displeasure as Salvador shook the ropes in order to flip Summers back into the ring, causing her to land on her back in the ring. Before the World’s Finest had a chance to sit up, Bianca bounced off the bottom rope and leapt backwards into a double foot stomp straight into Nevaeh’s gut.

Mai: When she actually makes Savannah tap out at Relentless, I expect you to issue a public apology for all this nonsense about her being given a title shot.

Zack: I expect to have a broadcast partner who isn’t a raging alcoholic too. So you see to that, and I’ll handle the other if it becomes necessary.

Nevaeh instantly rolled onto her side, both her arms cradling her midsection in agony as she kicked her feet against the canvas and Salvador circled the ring, ‘treating’ the fans on every side to a bodybuilder-esque pose as she showed off her body. Bianca turned her attention back to the former FFW Champion as the Atlanta native got back to her feet, still cradling her gut and caught her with a double kesagiri chop, bringing the edge of her hands down into each side of her neck. Salvador then dropped to one knee and lashed out with the hadouken double palm strike into her opponent’s midsection before she pulled her down into a small package pinfall.

Zack: You’re not gonna catch Nevaeh off guard like this.

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Damn near did though. See what I mean? You don’t know what you’re talking about.

Summers kicked out and as Bianca came to her feet and glared at the official rolled to her knees. Salvador didn’t let her get any further before she pressed the American wrestlers face against her bootlaces and stomped down scraping down her face. Nevaeh rolled away, holding the side of her face as she once more pushed up onto her hand and knees where Salvador wrapped her arms around her and slammed her back down with a Karelin lift. Once more the former FFW Champion tried to roll away only for Bianca to stop her and maneuver her into position for the Rest Hold; Salvador sitting on her opponents back and flexing her arms for the booing fans as she looked to embarrass Nevaeh and add insult to injury.

Zack: I promise you if she wastes time like this against the No Surrender Champion, it’s going to be a very long night for her.

Mai: Oh please, it’s just Savannah! Besides she’s not even here tonight, the slacker is clearly terrified of Bianca.

With a grin on her face, Salvador spun around as she stood up, pulling Nevaeh up to her feet and shoved her back into the corner where she dropped her shoulder and delivered five shoulder thrusts into her body. Once more Stringer called for the Georgia born wrestler to be allowed out of the corner and got her wish granted as her count reached four, the Brazilian standing upright where she smirked at Summers, shoving her head backwards and to the side as she told her she was lucky to even have a job and was no match for a Franchise player. Salvador pulled her hand back and as Summers turned her head back to look Bianca in the eyes, the former Future Shock Champion delivered a huge SLAP! across her jaw. Summers head snapped to the side and a moment later she lunged out of the corner, grabbing Bianca by the shoulders as she spun her around and drove her bodily back into the turnbuckle pads.

Mai: Boy, I’d love to do that some time.  I mean slapping the spit out of Nevaeh’s mouth. I bet that felt good.

Zack: That usually comes back to bite whoever does it. As for Savannah not being here, she’s on her honeymoon!

As soon as Salvador hit, Summers began to throw big haymaker right hands, each one connecting with her opponent’s jaw and lifting her up off her feet such was the ferocity of the blows. Nevaeh landed six before the referee’s threat of disqualification got her to momentarily step back for a moment before she grabbed hold of the top rope and like a woman possessed fired side kicks into Bianca’s stomach. Ten landed before the referee again saw Nevaeh let up and step back for a moment, the World’s Finest backing up quickly to the middle of the ring before she sprinted in and drove a leaping knee into Bianca’s jaw. Summers landed on her feet; the Brazilian slumped back in the corner and a moment later caught a boot to the back of her head thanks to a step up enzugiri from the former FFW Champion. Salvador staggered forwards looking very unsteady on her feet, her opponent skipping backwards to catch her, wrapping her arms around her body and hurled her quickly through the air with a release belly to belly suplex.

Mai: I think Bianca is a lot stronger than even she realizes. Look how she just put down Nevaeh right there.

Zack: Oh, she’s definitely a very strong woman. No question about it.

Summers held her gut as she took a couple of seconds to recover before she started to force herself back upright, dropping back to the ropes and came back to catch Bianca with a running big boot to the side of her head that sent her sprawling back to the canvas. Bianca rolled to the side and tried to push upwards only to be brought the rest of the way to her feet by her opponent who whipped her across the ring and into the far ropes, catching her on her return with a huge back body drop. The Franchise member hit the mat hard and sat straight up, instantly trying to rise back to her feet only to be pulled upright again by Nevaeh who drove a vicious open handed chop straight down into Bianca’s chest, leaving behind a handprint as Salvador dropped to a knee. The Typhoon pushed straight back up only to be dropped to a knee again with a second venomous open hand chop to the chest, hitting in almost exactly the same spot. A third and a fourth connected as Bianca continued to try and return to her feet - the final blow sending her down to both knees, which allowed Nevaeh to bring her knee up and snap Bianca’s head backwards. The Hall of Famer didn’t give Salvador a chance to draw breath before she pulled her upright once more and yanked her forwards into a massive spinebuster. As she landed it, Nevaeh hooked the leg and rolled forward into the cover.

Zack: Speaking of that power you mentioned, Nevaeh’s got it too and looking to win as well!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: She’ll have to keep looking then, just like she does for that hair dye she uses. I don’t think they make that shade anymore.

Salvador rolled her shoulder to break up the count before the three count could be completed and Summers nodded her head as the referee confirmed the count. The former FFW Champion pushed upwards, cradling her gut with one hand and walked over to the nearest corner where she climbed to the top and perched while Bianca rose. Summers encouraged her to straighten up and as she finally stood up, Nevaeh came off the top rope and delivered a reverse hurricanrana that spiked Salvador’s head into the canvas. Quickly Summers made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: I want to see her try that against Isis, and then get her head squished like a grape.

One…

Two…

...THRE---------

Zack: It’ll definitely be a different story in that match. Bianca and Isis don’t have a lot in common ringwise.

Bianca’s shoulder popped up before the three count and Nevaeh nodded her head to the official as she looked down at her opponent once more, coming to her feet as she did so. Slowly Bianca rose, getting to one knee before she got her head hooked by the former FFW Champion who drove her down into the canvas with a snap DDT. Summers rolled away and came to her feet, holding her stomach for a couple of seconds before she rallied the crowd, getting loud cheers. Her eyes never left Salvador, watching as the Brazilian wrestler pushed up to her hands and knees and then to her feet, keeping a hand on the mat as she sought to find her balance. Nevaeh quickly darted forward and left her feet with the Golden State Of Mind running legdrop bulldog that once more slammed her face first into the canvas. Again Nevaeh made the cover, hooking the leg as she sought to put Bianca away.

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND, and the cover!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I guess that state of mind was more fool’s gold. I’m so witty, Zack!

At the final moment Bianca managed to roll her shoulder to break up the pinfall and Summers raised three fingers to the referee, getting a shake of the head and the two confirmed. Nevaeh kept her eyes locked on the referee for a second longer before she accepted the decision and rose back to her feet, pulling Bianca upwards. The Brazilian desperately tried to take advantage of the opening by driving three quick elbows into Nevaeh’s gut. Summers backed away, doubled over, holding her gut once more as Salvador quickly retreated to the ropes, bouncing off them and came back with a running knee strike aimed at the gut, only for Summers to spot it coming in and countered the move by diving over the strike, hooking her foe’s leg as she did so and rolling her over into a pinfall.

Zack: Nevaeh’s got speed and agility to spare, and she may have a win to go with it.

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Mai: Hey, look at that! You’re wrong again.

Bianca kicked out before the three count could be completed and quickly tried to push up to her feet only for Summers to hook her head and snap off a suplex. Nevaeh cradled her gut with her arm once more as she forced herself back up to her feet and drove a boot into Bianca’s shoulder, a second followed as she forced the Brazilian wrestler down onto her back. Nevaeh quickly turned her back on her opponent, measuring her up before she launched herself into a standing moonsault...and landed across Bianca’s knees.

Mai: Ahahahahahahahaha! To a nicer girl it couldn’t have happened! I bet that wouldn’t have happened if Silas were still her manager.

Summers flopped and spasmed on the canvas, holding her gut with both hands and kicking her feet against the mat while crying out in agony. Slowly Bianca came back to her feet, looking unsteady and taking a couple of moments before she got her bearings and advanced upon Summers. Pulling her upwards from the mat, the Franchise member brought her knee up into her ribs three time before she scooped her up off her feet and dropped her with a flapjack stomach first over the top rope. The former FFW Champion hung there for a second before she slid down onto her feet and reeled away, straight into Bianca who immediately hoisted the American onto her shoulders and dropped her down into a double knee gutbuster. Again Summers body spasmed as she landed on the canvas only for Bianca to pull her onto her back and made the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Mai: Good thing this match is points based, Bianca would be way ahead by now!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: I’m not sure how you figure that, but that’s nothing new with most of the crap that trips off your tongue.

Nevaeh rolled the shoulder ahead of the three count and Bianca sat up staring at the referee in disbelief, giving a shake of her head before she grabbed hold of her opponent by the hair. Stringer reprimanded the Typhoon as she pulled the Hall of Famer to her feet, hooking her head and lifted her vertically into the air before she slammed her down on her front with a gourdbuster. Nevaeh bounced up onto her knees, resting her forehead against the ring mat as her arms wrapped around her gut, kicking her feet again. Bianca gave the Atlanta native a dirty glare as she came back up to her feet, pulling Summers up with her and into an abdominal stretch. As Salvador exposed her opponent’s ribs she drove the point of her elbow three times into her ribs before she reached backwards and grabbed hold of the top rope for added leverage. Summers let out an agonised cry but refused to quit as the referee asked; Bianca letting go of the top rope and delivered three more elbows into Nevaeh’s side as the official looked up.

Zack: And what do you call that right there? Do you see what everyone else is seeing, or are your beer googles on?

Mai: She just keeps having to correct her balance, Zack. That’s all.

When Stringer turned her attention back to Summers, asking her again if she wanted to quit, Bianca grabbed hold of the top rope once again, increasing the pressure that she was applying causing Nevaeh to scream out in pain but still shook her head to tell the referee that she didn’t want to quit. Again the referee looked up a moment after Bianca released the top rope and again delivered a series of elbow strikes into Nevaeh’s ribcage, grinding a fourth in against the bones before she barked at Stringer to ask her again. Summers shook her head as her face showed she in sheer agony from the hold - made even more painful as Salvador held the top rope once more.

Mai: Just go ahead and quit, Nevaeh. We all expect it, and I’m sure Isis will be exploiting this if Summers bothers showing up at Relentless.

Zack: Why don’t you name me the match that Nevaeh refused tos how up for? Just name me one…...still waiting.

Again the referee asked the question, getting another refusal from the woman before she changed position and this time caught sight of Bianca’s hand on the top rope. Stringer popped up and kicked her foot up, catching Bianca on the wrist to cause her to let go of the rope. Salvador’s head turned towards the referee, starting to read her the riot act but barely started before Nevaeh sent her crashing down to the canvas with a hip toss. Summers fell back against the ropes, holding her stomach in absolute agony, tears almost in her eyes. The former Future Shock Champion rolled over, came to her feet and immediately sent Nevaeh out of the ring with a standing dropkick to her chest.

Mai: This is where Nevaeh belongs, out on the floor with the common trash of this city. Bianca deserves to have the ring to herself.

Mai: I’m sure she’d take a countout victory if she got the chance, but we’re a long ways from that happening.

The official tried to stop Salvador from going out after her opponent only to get shrugged off by the Brazilian who stepped through the ropes and dropped off the apron to deliver a stomp to Nevaeh as she lay on the floor. Again the World’s Finest tried to cover up, protecting her gut and as she did so, Bianca pulled her upwards, lifting her onto her shoulders before she fell back to deliver a Samoan Drop on the outside. Nevaeh rolled away as soon as she hit, holding her body and once again found herself pulled back to her feet as Bianca moved her around and Irish whipped her using all her strength to send her front first into the ring apron. The Brazilian granted Jennifer Stringer her wish by rolling Nevaeh into the ring, following in behind her and making the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: Don’t you just love to see people follow the referee’s requests like that? Bianca’s such a delight!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: Only if you define delight as someone with cunning and no regard for the rules of the sport.

Summers rolled her shoulder at the last possible second to break up the count and Salvador stared at the referee once more, demanding the three count from the referee who refused as she held up two fingers to the Brazilian and told her explicitly that the shoulder came up before the three. Salvador accused her of a slow count, ordering her to count quicker next time before she turned her attention to her foe, taking hold of her ankle and pulling her leg upwards. She fed the limb over the back of her neck and across her shoulders, continuing to pull on the foot to lift her opponent clear of the canvas. A couple of seconds later she completed the Outflow with a spinning side slam. Nevaeh hit the canvas hard on her back and Bianca took off towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and came back with a double knee drop to her stomach. The FFW Hall of Famer tried to curl up in agony only for Bianca to shove her shoulder back to the canvas while she hooked both of her legs for the pinfall.

Zack: Nevaeh’s showing a lot of tenacity here, not to mention resilience.

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Don’t forget stupidity. She could have given up ages ago, and saved herself this.

At the last heartbeat, Nevaeh’s shoulder came from the canvas and the World’s Finest rolled to the side. Stringer showed the two count to the ringside officials as Bianca rose to her feet and rose one hand in the air in celebration, looking to Stringer for confirmation. The referee shook her head at the Brazilian, showing her the two count and once more explaining that Nevaeh got the shoulder up before the three hit the mat. Salvador advanced on her, chewing out FFW’s senior official and backing her up into a corner as Stringer continued to tell her it was just a two count. Bianca slowly shook her head in disgust at the referee, ordering her to stop delaying the inevitable and making sure she counts three next time.

Zack: I’ve never seen an argument with a referee that changed their decision, and we won’t be setting a precedent tonight.

Mai: As two guys found out the first time I asked them to double penetrate me, there’s a first time for everything, Zack.

Bianca turned around to find Summers was almost back up to her feet and bolted across the ring, breezing past her opponent as she charged towards the ropes. As Salvador came off them she stopped mid knee trembler as Nevaeh wasn’t there. Bianca spun around and found that the Georgia native had followed behind her, hitting the same set of ropes and was now airborne as she delivered a forearm smash to the side of head. Bianca hit the mat and scrabbled to get back to her feet only for Summers to come off the ropes again and deliver another forearm smash to her jaw. Salvador was sent to the canvas by the blow and instantly looked to rise to her feet where she swung wildly at her opponent. Nevaeh ducked underneath the blow and countered with a jumping neckbreaker. The World’s Finest rolled away as she delivered the move and lay back on the mat. Jennifer Stringer checked both competitors to make sure they were okay before beginning a ten count.

Zack: I wouldn’t be surprised if neither of them made it to their feet before the ten count, with everything they’ve thrown at each other.

Mai: Don’t underestimate Bianca like that. She’d have been up faster, but she’s trying to add drama to the match.

The referee’s count reached five before there was any sign of movement, Salvador rolling to the side and starting to push upwards. Stringers count continued. Bianca making it upright on eight and when she back to her feet, Summers suddenly sprung into life, kipping up to her feet and jumping into the air, grabbing hold of her opponents head and slamming her backwards into the canvas with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. Summers pushed up to her knees and threw herself forward, dropping an arm over the Brazilian’s chest as she reached with her other arm to grab hold of her tights for the leg hook.

Zack: A page from Steph’s playbook, will it work though?!

One…

Two…

….THRE------

Mai: Just like Steph too, it doesn’t work and looked fat and sloppy.

Bianca managed to roll the shoulder at the last second and Nevaeh looked towards the referee as she managed to push up to a sitting position, staring at the count shown to her. Her eyes flicked from the referee’s count to the referee’s face and back again before she finally looked over to Bianca and nodded her head. Summers slowly began to get to her feet, pulling Salvador upwards as she did so and attempted to pull her into a double underhook. Bianca though managed to free her arm, rise slightly and deliver a headbutt straight into Summers midriff. Nevaeh dropped down to one knee and Bianca quickly moved around her, waving her upwards and when the Atlanta native came back to her feet, Salvador reached for her wrists, attempting to pull her into the Typhoon Driver. Before she could catch Nevaeh’s second wrist, the World’s Finest fired off a back kick that caught Bianca square in the jaw. Summers spun quickly, following up the back kick with a spinning roundhouse to the side of Salvador’s head. As the Brazilian dropped to one knee, the American quickly hooked both her arms and deliver the snap double underhook DDT - the Grand Finale. As Bianca hit the mat she was rolled to her back and Nevaeh made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so. Stringer slid into position and began the count.

Zack: That’s the GRAND FINALE!! THAT’LL BE ALL!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Well I hope she finally gives credit where it’s due, and thanks Casey for all the help in recent months!

Zack: Oh please!

Stringer called for the bell and Summers rolled away as it sounded, cradling her stomach with her arms for a couple of moments as the Typhoon rolled to the apron where she was met by Kyle who helped her to her feet and checked on her. The referee began to help Summers back upright.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall….NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Mai: Enjoy it while it lasts, buttercup. Because when Isis gets her hands on you, whoo boy! That’s gonna be something to see!

Zack: And we will come Relentless! But for now, Nevaeh continues to pick up steam heading for the Titaness May 18th! We’ll see you at Breaking Point!

The referee raised her hand in the air as Bianca stared daggers at the woman, Kyle keeping her back and reminding her there would be a next time. As Nevaeh began her celebration, the crowd cheered louder for her and Summers looked at the camera, telling Isis that she next before resuming her celebration as the show faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: