Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:16:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - April 20, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - April 20, 2019  (Read 276 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 21, 2019, 04:56:54 pm »

Live from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
April 20, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages.

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera.

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “One of a Kind” starts to fade out.

Zack: Welcome to the Queen City in Charlotte, North Carolina! We are live in the Spectrum Center here in Charlotte, North Carolina! You’re watching Breaking Point as the FFW roster is on a beeline for Relentless on May 5th.

Mai: Yeah yeah yeah, I want to get to the main event! The Franchise will team up for the first time against Lilly Arthur, Savannah Taylor, and Missy. Or as I like to call them, Bimbos Behaving Badly!

Zack: That’s definitely something I’m also looking forward to, but we got a lot more on tap tonight as well. So let’s get this show on the road, and send it up to Kat Grayson in the ring.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I'm The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: Introducing first, from World 8-8, standing at 5'4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: This is the third meeting of Rose with Areum, or Ji-Hu as she was known. And after their last match, Rose will be looking for a different result tonight I’m sure.

Mai: She can look as much as she wants, but it doesn’t mean she’s going to find it. She likely couldn’t find her nose on her face with a map and sat nav.

The Intense electrical thrumming of “Diabolic” by Dance With The Dead signals the coming of Areum Jijang, white and yellow strobes matching the staccato piano-percussion mix.

A moment passes by and Areum appears on stage, the dry ice fog on the entrance ramp parting to show her, and in front of her, seated in a dessicated old hospital wheelchair, housing the disturbing effigy that was a Max Sato Realdoll. Boos rain down upon her, but Areum seems far less offended than she is visibly nervous, she shouts at “Max” to shut up before starting off down the ramp.

When ‘Big Bang’ gets ringside, she roughly carts the life-sized doll over to her corner before hurriedly sliding into the ring and backing into her corner, scanning the ring, the ref, and the crowd as though something might jump out at her.

Kat: INTRODUCING, hailing from Seoul, South Korea by way of Fresno County, California, accompanied by… uh… well… standing five-feet tall and weighing in at one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, “BIG BAAAAAAANG” AREUM JIIIIIJAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

Areum holds her middle fingers high as the crowd showers her with more boos, before turning and shouting at Max to ‘Shut up!’ before turning her attention back to the upcoming match.

Zack: Areum has undertaken some….changes of late to say the least. It will be interesting to see if that has affected her performance in ring at all.

Mai: If it has, it will only be to make it even better than it was before.

Referee Melinda Davis completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way clear of the ring with a smile on her face. Happy that neither has anything on them that they shouldn’t have, Davis calls for the bell to get the match underway. Rose bolts out of her corner like a starter pistol went off, reaching Areum before she has chance to get more than a couple of steps out of her own corner. Rose quickly sets to unloading a volley of forearm shots that land across Areum’s jaw and push her backwards. Shot after shot hits before Areum is pushed back into her corner and as soon as she is, Rose grabs her by the wrist and fires her across to the opposite one. She hits back first and the Cosplay Princess follows her in, stepping up the ropes beside her to deliver an Enziguri that sends Jijang tumbling forwards out of the corner to her knees.

Zack: Rose was off like a shot! She obviously remembers the start of their last meeting with each other and she wasn’t about to give Areum a chance to catch her like that again.

Mai: I’m surprised she can remember that far back with the amount of computer games she plays. Those things rot your brain you know, and it’s not like she has much grey matter going spare as it is.

Rose follows her out and delivers a big boot to the back to send Areum collapsing forwards to the mat. Without skipping a beat, Rose dabs which gets a pop from the Charlotte crowd, before she grabs Jijang’s foot to apply an ankle lock, she falls to the mat and scissors her leg for good measure. Davis immediately gets into position to ask if Areum wants to quit, and she gets a growl in response. Areum starts trying to reach towards the ropes, but finds them only just out of reach. Rose increases the pressure as much as she can, getting another growl from Areum in response, and prompting the referee to ask again for the submission. Jijang ignores the request but glares at Davis, making her negative clear before she gives a yell and launches sideways to wrap her hand tightly around the bottom rope. Davis asks for the break, and Rose complies immediately, bouncing back up to her feet and dabbing again for the cheering crowd.

Mai: What are they cheering her for? That just looks ridiculous and childish, they shouldn’t encourage that kind of behavior. Not that I’m surprised, have you seen the mouth breathers out there.

Zack: There’s no harm in it and the crowd appreciate it. Rose has certainly kept this match all in her favor so far, but she needs to keep her concentration on Areum, because if she wasn’t already fired up before, I think she will be now.

Areum gets back to her feet, tentatively testing her weight on the leg which Rose had just targeted. She winces a little, but shakes it off mostly, before she dodges and incoming forearm shot from the Cosplay Princess. Grabbing her arm before it connects she pulls Gardener in towards her and smacks her with an forearm smash of her own to the jaw. Rose tries to pull back away from her, but Areum keeps her grip tight and starts to land forearm shots like they’re going out of fashion. After several have landed on target, and Rose is looking a little disorientated, Areum spins her out as if she is whipping her but pulls her back at the last second into a short arm lariat to drop her to the canvas in a heap.

Zack: Rose didn’t lose her concentration, but it hasn’t stopped Ji---, I mean, Areum from switching the momentum to herself anyway. That ankle doesn’t look the steadiest underneath though after Rose’s scissoring ankle lock.

Mai: She won’t let that stop her. True professionals like her work through the pain, she should be commended for it.

The Cosplay Princess starts to push up and gets as far as her hands and knees before Areum comes off the ropes with a single knee drop into the back of her neck. Rose collapses face first to the canvas as Areum gets back to her feet and takes off towards the opposite ropes. Coming off that set she delivers a running knee drop into Rose’s back which gets a grunt of pain from the former Future Shock prospect and makes her roll onto her back to protect it. As soon as she does that though Areum mounts her chest and starts to unload straight right hands into the side of her head rapidly. Davis immediately calls for a break, but it takes until a count of four before the South Korean wrestler complies and rolls off Rose, only to get straight back on top of her again to start unloading more right hands. Again Davis gets to a count of four before she gets back to her feet. Grabbing Rose by the head she pulls her up with her and fires her across into the nearest corner. She hits with a thud and even more of one when Areum follows her in at speed and drops her shoulder, hitting Rose with a shoulder thrust to the ribs that almost lifts her off her feet with the impact.

Mai: Look at that, not only is Areum working through the pain, she’s keeping firm control of the match while she does it.

Zack: If she’s not careful she is going to get herself disqualified, she’s pushing the referee’s five counts as far as she can.

Areum begins to unload with uppercuts to keep Rose’s head rocking backwards against the turnbuckle pads, before she grabs the top rope and starts to deliver a series of kicks to her body. She keeps them coming relentlessly before Rose manages to get her hands up to block some of the impact. She pushes Jijang away from her far enough to only manage one step out of the corner, but as soon as she does the South Korean wrestler hits her with a mule kick to the stomach that bends her in the middle and Areum takes full advantage to grab Rose by the head and use a snap neckbreaker to send her to the canvas. Areum gets into position for the cover as Davis slides into place for the count.

Zack: Areum is hitting Rose like she owes her money, and after that snap neckbreaker she could be about to collect.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Rose gets her shoulder up off the canvas just after the two and shoves Areum off her to give herself enough space to roll out of her way towards the ropes. She grabs onto them and uses them to bring herself to her feet, giving herself a shake off as the Charlotte crowd show their support for her loudly.

Mai: All she did was stand up, what are they cheering her for? You’d think she just won a title the way these idiots are hollering.

Spotting Areum also making it back to her feet, Rose takes off across the ring towards her to deliver a bicycle kick that plants her back on the canvas, before she continues onto the opposite ropes. She bounces off that set picking up more speed as she approaches the downed Areum to deliver a running somersault senton that lands perfectly across Jijang’s chest. But….rather than go for a cover she gets back to her feet and takes off for the ropes again, she bounces off them and comes back with a second running somersault senton which again lands perfectly on target. She hooks a leg for the cover this time as Davis drops into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Areum kicks out before the three is complete and Rose wastes no time in rolling off the cover…………..and straight out of the ring under the bottom rope.

Mai: Where is she going? The match isn’t over yet...oh God no, don’t tell me she’s doing that...she is, isn’t she?!

After a bit of kerfuffle coming from under the ring, Rose emerges from under the apron after a few moments wearing a purple and silver bodysuit and a flame coloured wig to a massive pop from the live Charlotte crowd.

Zack: If you mean changing into a cosplay outfit, yes, yes she is...and if I’m not mistaken that’s Starfire from Teen Titans.

Mai: I’m not sure what’s worse, her doing it, or you knowing who it is!

Starfire Rose rolls back into the ring just as Areum is getting back to a knee and bolts quickly towards her to deliver another bicycle kick that flattens her back down to the canvas again. She starts to pull herself up again, and Rose reaches down to pull her the rest of the way before she fires her across into the corner. As Areum hits back first, Rose measures and follows her in with a running handspring into an Enziguri that visibly dazes Jijang and causes another loud pop to come from the crowd.

Zack: That’s SONIC SPIN and Rosefire is meaning business now.

Mai: How can you take her seriously when she’s playing dress up in the middle of a match?!

Rosefire pulls Areum out of the corner and into a forearm smash, before she takes a couple of steps back and uses a roundhouse kick to drop the South Korean wrestler like a rock. Areum pulls herself back up and shakes herself off, only for Rosefire to grab her seconds later to hit a jumping facebuster to put her straight back on the mat. Gardner measures to make sure she isn’t getting straight back up this time, before she lands a near textbook standing frog splash on the downed Areum. Hooking the leg for the cover again, the crowd come to their feet as Davis slides in.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Areum kicks out just in time much to the dismay of the crowd. Rose sits back on her knees and looks to the referee for clarification. She holds up two fingers, and gets a nod of acknowledgement from the Cosplay Princess.

Zack: That was so close that Rose herself wasn’t even sure if it was three or not. Unfortunately for her she still has a bit left to do yet if she wants to get that three count.

Mai: She might as well just give up, it’s not going to happen.

Rosefire gets back to her feet and reaches down to pick Areum up to her feet again, but as she does, the South Korean surprises her with a thrust to her throat that sends her stumbling backwards a few steps. Areum gets back to her own feet and hits a drop toe hold on the Cosplay Princess next to send her throat first across the top rope. Rose bounces off holding her throat, and Areum grabs her and pulls her into a reverse facelock before delivering her GTR move. Rose hits the mat with a thud and the South Korean hooks both legs for the cover. Davis slides into position for the count, and as soon as she does Areum kicks her feet up onto the ropes out of her line of sight.

Mai: She calls that DETONATION and that’s pretty accurate I’d say. Here we go, winner in three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The crowd erupt in a chorus of boos as Areum kicks her feet back off the ropes and Davis gets to her feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner via pinfall…………………………….AREUM JIJANG!

Zack: This crowd are not pleased in the slightest. But that is quite the effective move, I think Rose might be out of it after that combination.

Areum gets back to her feet and has her hand raised by Davis while the crowd continue to boo her loudly. She doesn’t seem phased by them however, as she snatches her hand back from the referee and rolls out of the ring. She makes her way back up the ramp as the cameras cut elsewhere.

The Choice Is Yours

The show is sent backstage as Amber Carano is shown standing outside the dressing room of The Privileged Circle, ready to address the camera.

Amber: Good Evening, Ladies & Gentlemen. We’re off to a good start tonight at Breaking Point. And coming up next, we have a tag team match with “The Warp Drive Dragon” Miko Ayano and “The Orichi” O.E. Ayano  taking on The Privileged Circle. This match has barn-burner written all over it, stemming from all of the issues that has been growing between Miko & “The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano these past few weeks. And I’m going to try to get some words with Miko & O.E.’s opponents on this match.

Amber knocks on the door, hoping to get a prompt answer. She always game to any kind of presence that she encounters when conducting interviews. But somehow, she still can’t seem to feel nervousness and fear as the monstrous Isis Morales opens the door and steps up to the diminutive interviewer, looking down at her with a fear inducing glare.

Isis: What the hell do you want, puta?!

Amber loses herself for a few seconds as she looks up at the red-haired giant bearing down on her before snapping back into mode in looking for some answers.

Amber: Uh, Isis. I just wanted to get some words with you & Valentina about your match with Miko & O.E. Is Valentina in there as well?

Isis: Don’t worry about Valentina. She’s getting ready to put someone in their place tonight, as is I as well. Miko could have let things be after we taught her a lesson at Fury. Coming back for revenge at the last Breaking Point could be described as either crazily brave or extremely stupid. But it doesn’t matter. Tonight, Valentina and I are going to do what we do best. And THOSE two pests are going to find out once and for all where they belong when it comes to competing with The Privileged Circle.

Amber: While we’re on the subject of competition, four weeks from today at Relentless, you are scheduled to face Nevaeh Summers for the right to be the next challenger to the FFW Fast Track title. What….

Just as Amber attempts to continue her sentence, she is halted by the extended hand of Isis, immediately shutting her down.

Isis: I know exactly what you’re going to say. It’s the same damn thing everyone wants to know. My point of view about this challenge that awaits me in Orlando. Me getting in the ring against a woman who’s not only one of the biggest names in FFW, but one of the FEW women in FFW that I call my sister. But you’re asking the wrong woman that question, you need to post this question to Nevaeh.

Then Isis turns her attention to the camera, giving her focus of the one person she knows is watching her.

Isis: That’s right Nev. You can say that you know exactly what you have to do at Relentless. But we both know there’s a lot more you’re going to have to do and that you’re going to experience something a lot more terrifying than anything you’ve ever faced since signing your name on that contract to compete in FFW. You are one brave soul, Nev. I give you that. And you’re also very smart as well. But even the brave & the smart knows their limits. And if you understand what I’m saying to you, Nev, then you know what you need to do to prevent yourself from being a martyr for your career.

The choice is yours…..sister.

Isis slowly turns her head and brings her intimidating stare to Amber, who tries to keep herself in control as she continues to hold the microphone.

Isis: Is that what you want? Now beat it!

Isis steps back inside the room and slams the door shut. Meanwhile, Amber takes a breath, feeling relieved that she “survived” the moment, and looks back to the camera.

Amber: Back to you guys at ringside.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:14:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 09:50:34 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a tag team match!!!

Zack: We got the first of two big tag matches tonight about to kick off, and I’ll be joined by Christian Kincaid shortly for it.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: We just heard from the Titaness as it pertains to her match with Nevaeh Summers coming up at Relentless, and I’m sure Nevaeh will have an answer for her. But before all that, there’s some business to settle….especially for Valentina and Miko. I hope we actually get a match this time though.

The entire arena goes dark as the sound of wind blows through the PA, after a moment a strange whine kicks on, slowly getting louder and drowning out the wind as blue and white light starts to slowly creep along the stage.

The silhouette of a woman walks out, shaded by the increasingly intense lights she comes to stand center stage before hunching over at the waist slowly as the sound and the light dim slowly. The sound turning down to nothing and the lights going so dull as to barely be perceptible.

A moment passes.

“FIGHT!”

BOOM!

The stage erupts with blue fireworks as the tron rains down white sparks just behind the now revealed Miko Ayano!

Kat: Introducing from Saga, Japan. Standing five-foot-six-inches tall and weighing in at one-hundred-eighteen-pounds, “THE WARP-DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYAAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOO~!!!

The Japanese woman surveys the crowd as the vocal droning of Anneke van Giersbergen heralds the Ayano’s arrival. After a moment Miko starts her trek down the ramp.

“Now we’ve arrived in a new time and world,
And elements are we of gold,
How many times are we able to see,
In the infinite void of the soul”

Miko arrives at ringside, she hops up onto the apron on a knee then comes to a stand, resting her forehead on the top rope for a moment.

“All that way,
Gonna give it away?
You’re gonna give it away to some muscle?”

With that she bolts to the corner from the apron, standing with one foot on the top buckle bracket and her other on the middle buckle bracket she raises surveys the crowd again.

“Long, long way,
Til the pain is at bay-”

Miko lifts her arm then with the scream of Devin Townsend-

“-SO HIT IT-”

- and pumps her fist-

“ONE!”

-to-

“MORE!”

-each-

“TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME!”

Word!

“FIGHT!”

BOOM! White sparks start falling from overhead as Miko leaps into the ring. The music twisting into a medly as the crowd is split between cheering and screaming along with Anneke’s backing vocals.

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“ARROGANT MENTAL!
This world seems arrogant,
Sick and demented!”

CROWD: ALIEN WORLD!

“SOOO you bet your body and soul?”

Miko comes to a stand dead center of the ring as the chorus arrives, she slowly bends at the waist to rest her palms to the mat, the lights of the arena dimming as she lowers.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH!
AND THAT IS WHY THEY FEAR IT!
BUT NEVER FEEEEEEEEEEEEAR!
ALL IS HEEEEEEEEERE!”

A blue strobe light pulsates with every word Townsend belts out.

“IT HURTS, SO MUCH”

At this Miko starts to rise slowly to a stand.

“AND THAT IS WHY WE FEAR IT!”

At this white spotlights star to spin around in dizzying patterns, highlighting the crowd in the darkened arena.

“BUT PAY NO MIIIIIIIIND!”

The entire arena starts flashing blue and white, just as-

“REJOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOICE!”

White and blue pyro explodes from each corner of the ring as Miko stands dead center of it, arms spread wide and head tilted back as powerful white floodlights illuminate the ring to an almost painful degree. The crowd roars and hucks several blue, silver and gold streamers into the ring for her as the lights slowly go back to normal and the music fades out.

Freeing herself from the streamers, Miko walks over to her corner to await the opening bell.

Zack: Ther’s not too many people in the game today who elicit the kind of response that Miko Ayano does, and O.E. better get out here sooner than later given how things tend to go when these two get together. I know that music!

Kevin Fisk did his best to keep the three wrestlers separate as Miko and Valentina jawed at each other while Isis stared a hole at the Warp Drive Dragon.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is the The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask. CK pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and client walk down the ramp as the crowd quietly cheers on The Orochi. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to CK. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues. Ayano stands in her corner as the referee checks her, pulling a zip-tie or three from her boots and giving her a look as O.E. shrugs her shoulders, ready for the match. CK heads for the booth.

Zack: Now the sides are all even! I think we’re about to have ourselves one titanic struggle in this tag team match. Christian, welcome to the booth. I bet O.E. is jazzed about tonight.

Christian: Just like I said on Face Off when I covered this match, O.E. has been wanting to team up with Miko for a while. Tonight, it’s a cousin crusade against the Circle.

The referee attempted to assert control by asking the teams to decide between them who was going to start the match… but barely got to finish the request as Valentina and Miko charged towards each other. Lozano looked to catch the Warp Drive Dragon with a priceless kiss bicycle kick right off the bat but only got air as her opponent rolled underneath it, popped back to her feet and as Valentina turned to face her she started to light up her chest with knife edge chops, driving her back into a corner. Meanwhile Isis cut off OE from interfering, catching her with a spinning back fist to the jaw that saw the Eighth Chamber Orochi hit the canvas. Immediately OE pushed back up to her feet and began to catch stiff forearm strikes to the side of her head, forcing her backwards into the ropes before Isis caught her with a headbutt, dropping her down to one knee.

Zack: You wanna talk about a mismatch here? But then again there’s no one really on the roster who can match up with the Titaness.

Christian: Not with Natalya with a baby bump, that’s for sure. But most of O.E.s opponents are bigger than her in some way, but she knows how to adapt.

In the corner, Miko continued to lay chops into Valentina’s chest, causing her to grimace as red hand marks began to appear. Lozano managed to cover up and the woman from Saga, Japan started instead to fire stiff kicks into her midsection. Against the ropes, OE had pushed back up to her feet only to receive another headbutt before Isis fired her across the ring; the Chaotic Temptation member stopping her momentum by catching hold of the top ropes. Isis glared at her for a moment before she charged towards OE who caught her coming forward  with a big back body drop that sent her over the top rope and down to the floor. As Isis hit the floor Miko grabbed hold of Valentina by the wrist and looked to Irish whip her across the ring only for Lozano to put on the brakes as the Canadian wrestler countered by pulling Miko towards her and into a release Belly to Belly suplex.

Zack: This thing’s already busted loose, and I’m not too surprised by that. We know the explosive recent history between Miko and Valentina.

Christian: I can’t say I blame Miko for being a little irritated with all that. You can only get jumped so many times before you start getting miffed….usually once.

Lozano pushed up to her feet quickly but before she could go on the attack, OE caught her with a running dropkick to the chest that saw Valentina fall backwards, landing in a sitting position as the back of her head bounced off the middle turnbuckle. Quickly OE pulled Valentina out of the corner and back to her feet with a nose grab, followed by a chop across the bridge of her nose. Lozano cupped her nose with her hands for a moment before she looked at OE who gave her a one shoulder shrug even as she was leaving her feet and sent Valentina flying out of the corner with a monkey flip. Lozano landed hard in the middle of the ring and a heartbeat later Miko delivered an elbow drop to her chest. Miko rolled away and came back to her feet where she grabbed hold of her opponent’s ankle, OE grabbing the other one and the two family members played to the crowd for a moment - who cheered them loudly - before they snapped her legs in opposite directions.

Christian: I hope whatever OE and Miko wished came true. Isn’t that what happens when you give break a wishbone?

Zack: If the wish was to cause Lozano pure agony between the two of them, I’d say they got what they wanted.

Valentina writhed on the canvas in pain holding her groin as the Ayano’s high fived each other only for Isis to re-enter the ring and take them both down to the mat with a double clothesline. OE was the first to rise back to her feet and was instantly lifted up by the Red Haired Goliath and dropped to the canvas with a Gorilla Press Slam before she took a quick step downwards Miko and dropped her down to the mat with a big boot to her face as Valentina rolled out of the ring to recover. OE came back to her feet and received a forearm to the side of her jaw as Isis cradled the back of her head before she scooped her into a body slam. The Titaness turned her attention back to Miko and continued her domination by jerking the Ayano towards her and into a spinebuster slam, falling to her knees as she drove the Japanese wrestlers body into the canvas.

Zack: We’re only a few days away from OE getting a shot at the Unity titles against KO/TO with Scarlett Silver. How ready do you think they are?

Christian: I think we’ve made some excellent progress in getting them to be as cohesive as any team could be. Still one or two bugs to work out, but we’re getting there.

As Morales began to rise, OE caught her with a double axe handle smash to the top of her spine, followed by a second before Ayano hooked her head and went to deliver a running bulldog. Isis though didn’t go down, shoving OE off of her. Ayano landed on her feet and quickly found her balance with a quick glance over her shoulder before she fired off a superkick aimed at Isis’ jaw… only for the red head to catch her foot. OE hopped up and down for a moment before she was spun around by Isis who caught her up in a rear waistlock, spun her around once more so that they had their backs to the ropes before the powerhouse sent OE flying over the top rope and out of the ring with a huge German suplex. It left just Isis and Miko in the middle of the ring and Fisk took the opportunity to call for the bell, ordering the recovered Valentina back to her corner on the threat of disqualification.

Zack: It’s Isis and Miko, and we got a bell now! I think both of these women want to go into Relentless roaring like a lion before their respective matches.

Christian: Of course, there is such a thing as momentum in wrestling. Look at Sophia Pike, momentum can be massively behind you….or it can crash like a wave against the shore.

Isis then found herself cut down to size as Miko caught her with a low dropkick to the knee. Ayano was quickly back to her feet and started to deliver a volley of stiff right and left kicks into the taller woman’s body as she started to rise. As Morales got back to her feet, Miko was quick to take hold of her arm and snap the tall woman down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Ayano rolled back up to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and came back to bounce off the ropes in front of Isis as the Titaness got to one knee and took her back down to the canvas with a meteora. Quickly the Warp Drive Dragon rolled through and came back to her feet and delivered a stiff kick to the base of her spine. Isis quickly tried to rise only for Miko to jerk her backwards into a head pull backbreaker. Again Isis looked to come back to her feet and as she did so Ayano started to chop down the tall tree with kicks aimed at the side of her knee and thigh. As the sixth kick connected, Isis stumbled slightly and Miko left her feet, grabbing hold of the taller foe to plant her face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster.

Christian: I think Miko’s got the right idea here. I don’t care how big you are. You’re just not very effective on your back...or face, in this case.

Zack: It’s the only way to fight Isis. You got to bring her down, and do everything in your power to keep her there.

Isis didn’t stay down for long as she almost immediately bounced back up onto all fours and continued to push upwards to a vertical base which prompted Miko to charge towards the ropes and springboard off them into a spinning wheel kick that connected perfectly and dropped Isis to her knees. The Red Haired Goliath again started to push back upwards, getting to one knee and received a shining wizard to the side of her head that saw her crumple to the canvas. Quickly Ayano left her feet and connected with a double knee drop to her chest before she hooked her leg and went for the pinfall.

Christian: That’s like trying to hook an elephant leg for someone Miko’s size.

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: You got that right, it’s difficult to get enough of a lateral press when your opponent is the size of the Titaness.

Isis kicked out with authority, sending Miko rolling away towards the ropes where she came to a knee and made the tag to OE as she came back to her feet, watching Isis rise up before she leapt onto the middle rope and came back with a springboard into a hurricanrana attempt. The Titaness though caught the Warp Drive Dragon on her shoulders in position for a powerbomb but before she could deliver it, OE bounced off the ring ropes behind the red haired wrestler and launched herself into a chop block that took Morales feet out from underneath her and saw the former No Surrender Champion land on her chest ass first. Miko popped back up to her feet and spun away, heading towards the Ayano corner as OE came off the ropes and delivered a back splash on her foe. Quickly OE rolled over and made the cover, hooking her opponent’s leg as she did so.

Christian: OE doesn’t have as much of a personal stake as Miko does in this, she’s quite happy just to get the win.

One….

Two….

...TH-

Zack: That’s a lot easier said than done though. I hope she’s got her full focus here, and not on Velocity this coming Thursday.

Again Isis kicked out with authority, sending the Eighth Chamber Orochi into the air. OE landed on her knees as Fisk showed the two count and popped back up to her feet, circling around the rising Isis, letting her get to her feet before she grabbed her by the back of her tights and jerked upward with all her might to deliver a wedgie to the Titaness. Isis let out a roar of anger and frustration and threw back elbows aimed at OE’s head only for Ayano to duck underneath them, ghosting around in front of Isis and leaving her feet to connect with a codebreaker. Isis bounced off her foes knees and reeled backwards into the ropes and came straight back into a savate kick to the gut. Isis doubled over and the Chaotic Temptation member dropped back to the ropes, making the tag to her cousin as she hit the ropes and darted back towards the former Future Shock Champion to deliver a running neckbreaker. The Privileged Circle member held her neck as she rolled over onto her front and OE pressed a boot against her spine, leaning forward and grabbing the powerhouse by the wrists for a standing surfboard submission.

Christian: I’m pretty sure that’s the biggest surfboard I’ve ever seen, and the only one who can wreck your night if you aren’t careful.

Zack: O.E.’s not looking to hang ten right now, and the Ayanos have done a great job of keeping Isis isolated...which is no mean feat.

Miko came forward quickly and delivered a hesitation dropkick into Morales face, rolling away as OE slammed Isis face first into the mat with a curbstomp before she headed towards the corner. The Privileged Circle member tried to push upwards only for the Warp Drive Dragon to pull her the rest of the way to her feet, hook her head and run towards the corner, using the ring ropes to deliver a tornado DDT to the Titaness. As Isis rolled over onto her back on the canvas, Miko was already back on her feet and heading towards the corner where she leapt upwards into a double jump moonsault that connected across the red haired woman’s chest. The Warp Drive Dragon reached for the leg as Fisk slid into position to count the cover.

Zack: Valentina may not even get tagged into this match legally!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Christian: She saw plenty of action earlier even if she doesn’t. Might still be waiting for the nether regions to stop screaming after that wishbone.

Again Isis kicked out and sent her foe rolling away across the canvas, the Ayano pushing her way back up to her feet and made the tag to OE. The Eighth Chamber Orochi joined her cousin in the ring and the pair charged towards Morales as she got to her feet and both found themselves caught around the throat by the powerful woman. Morales started to lift them off their feet for a chokeslam; Miko had both hands around the one gripping her throat, trying to pull it away as OE instead managed to reach out and grab hold of the Titaness by the chest and applied a Titty Twister. Isis released both the Ayano’s and staggered backwards for a moment before she charged forward, looking to meet them both with a double clothesline. The two family members ducked the blow and as Isis turned the Warp Drive Dragon left her feet for a pele kick that caught Morales a glancing blow to the side of the head. OE dropped back to the ropes and built up momentum as she came back towards Isis who met her coming in and caught her with an STO that drove her down into the canvas as Fisk ushered Miko out of the ring.

Zack: Given how close Nevaeh and Isis are, part of me wonders if this match at Relentless with them is really gonna be able to act like none of that happened.

Christian: I believe it will. Both of them want to be champions, and how bad you want that can determine just how hard you are willing to go against your friend.

The two wrestlers began to push back to their feet simultaneously and OE found herself caught by an elbow to her midriff from the Californian. A second elbow followed it before Isis came back to a vertical base and the former Future Shock Champion took hold of the back of her opponent’s skull, slamming her down into her bent knee with a single knee facebreaker. The Chaotic Temptation member staggered backwards a couple of steps only for Isis to follow her and deliver a front kick into her midsection. OE doubled up and soon found herself lifted up high by Isis who got her into position for a powerbomb, holding her on her shoulders as she made towards the Privileged Circle corner where she flung her back first into the turnbuckles. OE slumped against the turnbuckles, one hand going to hold her spine as Isis made the tag to Valentina.

Zack: Valentina sees her first bit of action tonight, at least in a legal sense as far as this match goes. She’s probably itching to do some damage.

Christian: It wouldn’t surprise me at all. She seems like she’s almost always ready to beat someone down….legally in the ring or not.

As Lozano stepped through the ropes, the Titaness milked every second of the five count she had to leave the ring to bring her boot up and choke the legal Ayano out in the corner while Valentina drove her boot into OE’s midsection. Isis took a step back on four and left the ring, jawing at the referee to remind him that she had a three count and distracting his attention as Valentina wrapped a hand around OE’s throat in the corner, choking her out once more. Finally Fisk turned his attention back to the action as Isis took up her position on the outside and began to count Lozano down, getting to four before the Latin Goddess stepped backwards with her hands raised. It only lasted a moment though before Valentina drove three knees into her opponents stomach before she pulled her out of the corner and lifted her onto her shoulders before dropping her with a Samoan Drop. Valentina nipped back up to her feet and followed up with a double knee drop to OE before she made the cover.

Zack: OE’s gonna have a pirate’s dream here with a sunken chest, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

Christian: A sunken chest...pirate’s dream. Really? Okay, I’ll give you that one.

Ayano kicked out and found herself pulled back to her feet as  Valentina gave a disgusted glance over to the referee confirming the count, shaking her head at him before she hooked her foes head and lifted her up into a snap suplex. Lozano kept the head caught as she rolled her hips to get back upright, bringing OE with her before she lifted her into a stalling suplex. Again Lozano quickly pulled the Eighth Chamber Orochi upright and this time used the ring ropes to drive her back into the ring mat with a slingshot suplex. OE sat up as she hit the mat for a third time, staying upright for a couple of seconds before she keeled to one side. Valentina nodded her head as she rose and pulled Ayano upwards once more, hooking her head before she delivered a reverse DDT, slamming the back of her head into the canvas. The Latin Goddess quickly made a cover by laying over OE’s chest.

Christian: These kind of covers never actually work, but people like Valentina keep going for them.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: And tonight won’t be any different. But you know Miko would be quite happy to get the tag if OE can get to her.

Ayano kicked out of the pinfall and was again pulled to her feet by Valentina who wasted little time at all in delivering a heart punch to her foe, sending her stumbling backwards into the Privileged Circle corner. As OE hit the pads, Valentina came forward and stepped up onto the middle rope to deliver an enzugiri that saw Ayano drop down onto her ass, resting back against the middle turnbuckle. Lozano came back to her feet and made the tag to her partner before she made full use of the referee’s five count to viciously, violently stomp a mudhole into the Japanese wrestlers middle. Valentina stepped out of the ring as Isis was in motion, running across the ring and coming back with a running facewash boot to OE’s jaw as she still had her head resting against the middle turnbuckle. Morales held her position for a couple of moments after delivering the move, glaring out at the jeering crowd before.

Christian: This isn’t the time to be giving the crowd dirty looks, she’s not facing them. And I wouldn’t give OE the chance to catch her breath.

Zack: This is textbook Valentina, she does this constantly. And I doubt it’s ever going to change either.

Finally she stepped backwards, pulling OE out of the corner and lifted her up off her feet and into an Atomic Drop, following it up immediately with a spinning discus clothesline that connected with the back of Ayano’s head and sent her face first into the mat. The Chaotic Temptation member slowly began to push upwards onto all fours which netted her a running leg drop to the back of her head from the Titaness. Morales then rolled the Eighth Chamber Orochi onto her back and made the cover, pressing down on both her shoulders.

Zack: Isis isn’t here to play games, and that cover proves it!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Christian: No, Isis doesn’t tend to goof around and talk to the crowd. She’s here to take care of business.

At the last moment Ayano managed to free her shoulder and roll it up off the canvas. Isis glared at the referee, slapping her hands together three times as she came back to her feet and made the tag to her partner. Quickly Isis moved back towards OE, pulling her back to her feet and lifted her up into a powerbomb position, delivering the move as Valentina dove from the top rope with a leg drop that spiked Ayano downwards into the canvas. Isis moved darted across the ring and delivered a running forearm to Miko’s jaw, sending her off the apron causing Fisk to order her out of the ring while Valentina made the cover on OE. Fisk made sure that Isis was heading back to the corner before he saw the pinning combination and slid into position to make the count.

Zack: He sees the cover now, that could be all she wrote tonight for O.E.!

One….

Two…

...THR-

Christian: I doubted it would be, but having the referee out of position probably didn’t help her chances at getting the fall much better.

OE rolled the shoulder again and Valentina asked the referee what the Hell was up with the delayed start to the count, demanding he do his job properly as she didn’t bother to listen to his explanation. Instead Lozano pulled her foe up to her feet and into a double knee facebreaker. The legal Ayano fell back against the ropes as Valentina again came quickly to her feet and grabbed hold of OE by the wrist, jerking her forward as she set her up and delivered the Down To Earth spinning impaler. Quickly Valentina rolled her over and made the cover.

Zack: DOWN TO EARTH! That’ll be all for the Orochi!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christian: Not just yet, Zack. But that was starting to be a nailbiter for me as her manager.

At the last second OE’s leg came up and rested on the bottom rope, causing Fisk to immediately wave off the count and display the two to everyone involved. Valentina looked at the official in disbelief, shaking her head as he showed her the two count; the Latin Goddess demanding a three. When the official stayed firm in his decision, pointing to the foot on the rope, she advanced upon him threateningly causing him to remind her that he was the official and that if she laid her hands on him he would disqualify her. Despite that she continued to read the riot act to the official, telling him that it had to have been a three count before she finally gave up and turned back towards her opponent.

Zack: I’ve never seen an instance in FFW history where arguing with the referee got an opponent what they wanted.

Christian: I don’t know. Kristina Spencer got what she wanted last week, but oh wait...you said FFW. Yeah, you’re right there.

The crowd booed her loudly as she pulled the rising OE the rest of the way to her feet and forced her back to the ring ropes with a series of forearm shivers to the side of her head. As Ayano hit the ropes, Valentina delivered a couple more shots to her jaw before grabbing holding of her wrist and sending her in for the ride with an Irish whip. As OE hit the far ropes, Valentina launched herself forwards and caught Ayano on the return with a spear that folded her in half. Again Valentina was quick to make the cover, still not bothering to hook the leg.

Christian: Lazy lazy covers, and we’re back to Valentina being Valentina.

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Zack: We’ll never know if it worked, because the “Warp Drive Dragon” wasn’t waiting around to find out.

Before the three count could be completed, Miko broke up the pinfall with an elbow drop to the top of Valentina’s spine. Fisk immediately went to move Miko back to her corner as the Japanese and Canadian wrestlers were busy trash talking each other as Ayano slowly retreated. As Miko was stepping back through the ropes, Valentina shoved Fisk out of the way and stepped forward quickly to drive her boot into the side of her head, sending Ayano flying off the apron to the floor. Fisk was quick to chew the Latin Goddess out, sternly reprimanding her as he told her he would disqualify her only to be totally ignored by the Torontonian as she strode back to her corner and tagged in Isis. Lozano began to direct traffic as she sent her partner towards OE - who was slowly trying to get to her feet. The Titaness wasted no time at all in applying a rear waistlock to the Japanese wrestler, jerking her up to her feet as she set her up for a belly to back suplex. Valentina measured OE up and skipped forward before launching into a superkick that caught Isis flush on the jaw as Ayano lashed out with her feet and caught the powerhouse with a stiff kick to her kneecap to gain her release.

Christian: That’ll either shatter a kneecap or see about moving it to the side of your leg. Damn, that made my knee tingle.

Zack: There’s lots of better ways to spend a Saturday night other than in the grip of the Titaness like that!

Isis stumbled backwards and OE quickly moved towards Valentina, spinning her around to face her and delivered a double eye poke, followed by a chop to the mouth that sent Lozano back towards the ropes. Ayano then followed it up with a stiff punch to the face that sent Valentina falling backwards through the ropes to the outside as Lozano was Played By The Game. OE turned back towards the ring as Isis charged her, looking for a running forearm that Ayano managed to avoid, Morales bounced off the ropes and came back towards OE, who used her momentum against her to deliver an exploder suplex.

Zack: Jesus, where did that come from?! OE dug down deep, and surprised Isis….and the rest of us right there!

Christian: You aren’t lying, I didn’t see that one coming.

OE rolled over and began to crawl towards her corner. As she got close to being able to make the tag, Isis managed to grab hold of her ankle and started to pull her back towards the middle of the ring. As she did so Ayano managed to get back upright, hopping on one foot for a moment before she leapt into the air and delivered a dropsault that drove her boot into the Titaness’ jaw. Isis took a step backwards as OE landed on the canvas before the red headed wrestler moved back towards Ayano, stooping down to pull her upright only for OE to roll her up into a small package pinning combination.

Zack: Ayano with a small package on the Titaness!

One....

Two…

...THRE--

Christian: I think you gotta find a better name for a small package when Isis is involved. That’s like trying to roll up a Kodiak bear.

Isis kicked out in the nick of time and OE rolled across the mat before launching herself into a dive and making the tag to Miko Ayano. The Warp Drive Dragon didn’t waste any time at all in charging towards Morales, delivering a series of stiff kicks to her thigh and knee that caused her leg to buckle. Quickly Miko used the opening to send the former Future Shock Champion down to the mat with a hip toss followed by a spinal tap kick. The Californian rolled over and quickly started back to her feet only for Miko to drop her back to the canvas with a bicycle kick to the jaw. Once more Isis rolled over and pushed up to all fours only for the former No Surrender Champion to come off the ropes and deliver a rolling knee stomp to the back of Isis head driving her back down into the mat. Quickly Miko rolled Isis over and hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: Miko’s coming in like a house of fire, and a big time knee drop with a win in mind!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Christian: No lazy covers there, you can’t have those on Isis! She’s still very much in this match.

Isis kicked out and Miko kipped up to her feet, the crowd cheering her loudly and as Isis pushed up to all fours, Ayano delivered a soccer kick to the side of her head before she spun around, tied her arm around her leg and rolled her over into a majistrol cradle.

Christian: Hell, that’s like trying to cradle a skyscraper!

One…

Two…

...THRE-----

Zack: Isis is still too much for the “Warp Drive Dragon”, and Ayano’s not out of the woods yet.

Isis again kicked out before the three count could be completed and rolled back to her feet as the Warp Drive Dragon made it back to a vertical base and sprinted past the powerhouse to the ropes. Morales turned around to face Ayano as she used the ring ropes as a springboard into a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. Before she could complete the move and send Isis to the canvas, Morales managed to shove her off of her. Ayano landed on her feet and was suddenly on the receiving end of a spinning back fist from Morales that sent her sprawling back into the ring ropes. Quickly Isis followed it up with four raised knees into Miko’s gut before she shot her across the ring. The Warp Drive Dragon hit the ropes and came back towards Isis, launching herself into the air as she got near to the Titaness and caught her with a picture perfect Wormhole kick that sent Isis down to the canvas. Ayano made the cover and again hooked the leg as she looked for the win.

Zack: Look at that WORMHOLE kick, and I believe we may be close to the end right now!

One….

Two….

...THRE------------

Christian: You might have been if it were anyone else but a giant redhead with a nasty attitude.

Isis managed to get her shoulder up in the nick of time, shoving Miko off of her as she did so. The former No Surrender Champion looked over to the referee, asking for three but only got the two count shown to her, causing her to nod her head. She pulled Morales up to her feet as she got her own underneath, driving knees into her face before she whipped Isis into the ring ropes and on the return she delivered a leg sweep sidewalk slam combo that saw her spike the back of the Titaness’ head of the canvas. Isis sat up holding the back of her head and slowly began to push up to her feet only for Miko to hook her head and drag her towards the corner where she used the turnbuckles to deliver a Shiranui. The Warp Drive Dragon kipped up to her feet once more and wasted no time at all in climbing to the turnbuckle, giving the crowd a signal before she came off the top with a Dyson Sphere. The phoenix splash landed perfectly and Miko hooked both legs as she went for the cover, while OE slid into the ring and charged towards Valentina.

Zack: DYSON SPHERE!!

One…

Valentina saw OE coming and caught her with a Priceless Kiss to the jaw that saw OE slump to the canvas.

Two…

...THRE-------

Christian: Good thinking by O.E., but I don’t think Valentina’s playing around anymore! We’ll see about finding a good dentist that works holidays tomorrow.

Before the referee could complete the count, Valentina broke it up with a diving forearm to the back of Miko’s skull, quickly following it up with three more before she pulled Miko upwards with two handfuls of hair only to slam her face first into her knee and delivered a spinning neckbreaker. Quickly Valentina continued the Peasant’s Demise with a leg drop across her throat followed by a second. Lozano came back to her feet and looked to deliver a stomp to her foes face only for Fisk to intervene, trying to get Valentina back to her corner only for the Canadian to slap the taste out of his mouth and shove him out of the way before she finally delivered the stomp to Miko’s head. Kevin Fisk called for the bell and as it rang, Isis caught the rising OE with a running knee to the jaw before lifting her onto her shoulders and driving her downwards with a Voyage to Armageddon. The Titaness then lifted the Chaotic Temptation member up into a Gorilla Press.

Christian: Every time these two get within arm’s reach of each other, something like this happens! Valentina slapped Fisk’s tongue down his throat!

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has disqualified The Privileged Circle… your winners, the team of … “THE OROCHI” OE AYANO!!! and “THE WARP DRIVE DRAGON” MIKO AYANO!!!!

Zack: I’m amazed it took this long for it to happen! This issue needs to be settled at Relentless! May 5th can’t get here fast enough!

As she completed the announcement, OE Ayano landed in a heap in front of Kat as Isis dumped her over the top rope. Isis then had her attention turned back to Miko by Valentina who had pulled the Warp Drive Dragon to her feet and shoved her towards the Titaness. Isis lifted her onto her shoulders and delivered a Voyage To Armageddon right in the middle of the ring, allowing Valentina to complete the Final Descent by locking in a Last Chancery. Miko’s face became a mask of agony as she refused to quit even as Valentina demanded it off her, while Isis delivered a stomp to Miko’s trapped head. Officials and security began to head down the ramp and swarm the ring, only for Isis to circle the ring, keeping them back.

Christian: I don’t think the Circle cares that the match is over, Zack. They are here to do some serious damage long before Relentless.

Zack: If that’s the goal, mission accomplished! It’s gonna be one hell of a brawl May 5th when Valentina and Miko finally settle this once and for all!

Finally Valentina released the hold, a large smile on her face as she got back to her feet, getting loudly booed by the crowd. They only got louder as Valentina delivered a stomp of her own to the back of Miko’s head, presenting her boot to her lips and telling her to kiss it with a sneer before she shook her head and finally left the ring with Isis, the pair heading up the ring as Miko and OE were checked on while the show cut elsewhere.

Two Busy Girls

When the show heads to the back once again, there we find “Midnight” Mila Martin and Caitlyn Storm on either side of Allison Marx.

Allison: I’m here with two women who have plenty on their plate coming up, that being Mila Martin and Caitlyn Storm.

The reporter looks between them before continuing.

Allison: Thank you both for joining me. First of all, I guess we should cover the fact that Caitlyn had a match scheduled tonight, but her opponent is no longer with the company. However, I think the bigger news, Caitlyn, is that you are in line for a shot at the Fast Track Championship. Congratulations on that!

Caitlyn: Thank you Allison! I’m still in a bit of shock about that. I can’t believe I’m actually getting a chance to win an honest to goodness FFW title. I’ve wanted that for so long, it’s like a dream come true. Of course I’m a bit disappointed that I’m not getting to be in the ring tonight like I was supposed to be, because I really like going out there...but these things happen. And I don’t think the fans would be that entertained at me being stood in the ring on my own for ten minutes, do you?

Allison: Probably not. Now with that said, you could end up facing Angelina again when the time comes. You did get past her last week, but IF that happens, you may find yourself the target of the Franchise just like the three ladies in the main event tonight. Do you think Angelina deserves the rematch she was given after tapping out the last time she faced Lilly?

Caitlyn furrows her brows a little bit, and looks like she is considering her response quite a bit.

Caitlyn: I think...somebody thought she deserved one, otherwise she wouldn’t have one, right? I’ve faced her twice now, although the last time...was almost like a different person with how much she has changed. If I end up facing her again, I’ll just make sure that I’m ready. And of course, I’d be on the lookout for her new friends.

Allison turns her attention to Caitlyn’s tag partner next.

Allison: Mila, you got your wish. I was able to confirm earlier that the rematch has been set for the next Breaking Point 2 weeks from tonight. You’ll go one on one with Casey Atherton again, and your agent has managed to get the Choir barred from ringside for that match. How about that?

Mila: I knew signing with Carson was going to be a good investment. After the way the last match against Casey ended, you could say that I’m rather keen to get back into the ring with her again. And without her Choir being there, just makes it all the sweeter.

Allison: Casey likes to present herself as a modern day prophet doing the Lord’s work. Some think it’s all an elaborate con she’s perpetrating. Others think she really truly believes she is what she says she is. Where do you stand?

Mila: I really don’t care if she thinks she’s actually the second coming. She’s delusional with a capital D, but she doesn’t need to worry. I’ll be more than happy to knock some bloody sense back into her. I kinda owe her for that brick stunt she pulled.

Allison: I’m sure we all look forward to seeing it on the next Breaking Point. Let’s send it to the ring, because our next match is coming up.

Allison thanks both women with handshakes before the show returns to the ring for the next match.

Set Up For Disappointment

The show heads backstage, and finds Kyle Kilmeade standing between the reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions: Valerie McKinley and Lacey.

Kyle: 4 weeks from tonight, the main roster gets to see the best tag team in all of Future Shock proving why they are just that. That’s a treat for all of you, but you see, I’m not sure what Valerie and Lacey here have to prove. Let’s do the math. Valerie ended Gillie’s reign as Future Shock Champion. Lacey defeated Rose at Fury. I’m just not sure where the intrigue comes in for a match where it’s fairly lopsided when you look at the events leading to it.

Valerie: There is a little thing called being lopsided on paper and lopsided in the eyes of the fans. Not only did i end Gillie’s reign as Future Shock champion, but Lacey and I ended the much heralded reign of No Holding Back to become Future Shock Tag Team champions. If you ask me, this is about as lopsided as you can get. And even if you DIDN’T ask me….I’d tell you the same thing.

Lacey: The intrigue comes from the peanut gallery enjoying the misery I think. As much as they cheer for their supposed favorites, they like nothing more than watching them getting beaten. Being the underdogs, because everyone loves a hard luck story apparently.

Kyle: I think my favorite part of this whole thing was Rose wanting to know if the tag titles were on the line. Seriously? What in the world would make her think she and Gillie deserved a shot, much less earned it? What tag match did you two have and win last? Where was that tag match and against who? And most importantly, which one of you two have even been seen on Future Shock in ages?

Lacey: It was a serious case of wishful thinking. Rose and Gillie wouldn’t be worthy of a shot at a shot at the Future Shock Tag Championships. Never mind a shot at the actual titles. They should count themselves lucky that we’re lowering ourselves enough as it is just by being in the match with them. We’re actually doing them a favor by saving them the embarrassment of losing a championship match….they can just lose a standard match instead.

Valerie: Remind me again why they think they are worthy of a shot at OUR titles? Because i am legit confused. Is it because some second rate cosplay princess and her Belle/Samwell Tarly book loving nerd friend demanded it? In case those two have been living under a rock, Lacey and I made history when we won the tag team titles. Because as we all know….making history? It’s KIND of our thing.

Kyle: Long story short, the tag titles are not on the line. This is Relentless, not Future Shock. And as I already covered a bit ago, you two should be more concerned over how you aren’t going to let down a lot of fans who are probably going to be cheering for you at Relentless. Because if you look at this objectively, it seems like disappointing a lot of people is going to be exactly what you are set up to do now.

Valerie lets out a soft chuckle as she holds her half of the Future Shock tag team titles over her shoulder.

Valerie: It’s Gillie and Rose, how much more disappointing can they be? They’ve been  disappointment in singles action on both rosters, so why should we expect anything less out of thm when it comes to the tag team scene? Spoiler alert: Expect more of the same.

Lacey: At least they should be used to being complete and utter disappointments by now. With the amount of practice they’ve had it. Although, they’re probably a disappointment in that regard too. It wouldn’t surprise me if they were slow learners.

Kyle: Come Relentless, the FFW fans who may not watch Future Shock...why, I can’t imagine….will get to see what makes Valerie and Lacey the wildly successful women that they are. Those fans will get to see the women, who if I have my way about it, will become the first team to ever hold the Future Shock and Unity titles at the same time. And if you haven’t picked up on it by now….I tend to get my way.

Lacey: It’s only a matter of time before we make FFW our playground just the way that Future Shock has been for so long already. You can whine and complain and scream how unfair it is until you’re blue in the face, it won’t change anything. We aren’t going anyway, and yet again we’re going to prove that these two redheads, do it better than you could ever hope to.

Valerie: Rose….Gillie….pay attention. In case you two and everyone else has been living under a rock for GOD knows how long, Lacey and I, as well as the rest of the Gold Standard…..we don’t just RUN Future Shock. We ARE Future Shock, and pretty soon…….we WILL be FFW.

As the One Percenter finishes, the trio heads off camera and the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.

A Bad Dream

We come back to a backstage shot of the former FFW Champion Leona Vega, standing by in front of a screen showing the Breaking Point logo with her arms crossed. Unlike what she usually looks like in FFW, she's in street clothes, and it reveals just how angry the Mexican wrestler is.

Leona: Laziness has nothing to do with how good you actually are.

The Warrior shakes her head.

Leona: You seem to take exception to the fact I called you "lazy", Shaughnessy. So I'm sorry to inform that I stand by what I said. You're lazy. And what's worse: you're the living example of what happens when being lazy actually pays off. Because being lazy actually means not wanting to make the effort to use all of your skills to achieve something. Isn't that exactly what you did? I don't think I need to go over everything you've done to get to the FFW Championship. All the corners you've cut, all the people you've leeched off of, all the opportunity you've took to make the least possible work for something to go your way. I don't even WANT to do that; it's just going to fall on deaf ears at this point.

She takes in a deep breath and nods.

Leona: But I will reiterate how disgusted I am at how you treat the FFW Championship. You've sat on your laurels ever since removing it from me, and we've come to a point this early in your hopefully record short reign where people have a hard time remembering who the FFW Champion is. Because you're so... underwhelmingly absent. You were never DESERVING of being in the FFW Championship scene. And I'm... extremely disappointed with myself, to say the absolute least, that I've allowed that to happen. I recognize that the dividends of your laziness paying off are on me. I got careless in my expectations to be able to thwart you from laying your hands on the most prestigious prize in women's wrestling and... The ultimate disgrace has happened.

Again the Lioness shakes her head.

Leona: That will not stand. Come Sin and Sacrifice... I will bring things back to where they need to be. Not because being a three-time FFW Champion means anything right now. Not that I want to bask in the vanity of holding such prestigious hardware like you do. I want to make the FFW Championship relevant. Bring it to the prominence you hide it from. You, Shaughnessy O'Neill, is a disgrace to the FFW Championship. I didn't cry foul this hard, I didn't bust my behind so hard, I didn't FIGHT so hard to let a lazy leech like you walk away and disappear into the night with a belt I've proven over and again that I DESERVE-- and more importantly, I deserve it FAR. MORE. THAN YOU. DO. I have committed the SIN of allowing you to touch this belt. And I'm willing to pay any level of SACRIFICE... To make sure your reign becomes nothing more than just a bad dream.

And it's on Leona's scowl that we fade out to something different.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 07:17:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 09:52:06 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to ringside, and finds Kat Grayson standing in the center of the ring one last time this evening.

Kat: The following six woman tag team match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: Settle in, fans! We’re about to see one hell of a fight here in Charlotte! This could be a Pay Per View match, as far as I’m concerned. I’m joined by a woman who could be half of the Unity Tag Champions in five nights at Velocity, Scarlett Silver.

Scarlett: Best seats in the house for this if you ask me. Though I did consider bringing some riot gear with me just in case!

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Lilly’s already got her dance card punched for Relentless when she gets some payback after being put through the barricade by Angelina Fantastica. But she may be looking to set the table for her tonight.

Scarlett: This could be one hell of a preview for Relentless before the night’s over, I think. Emotions always run that bit higher the closer we get to the PPVs. It’s like everyone has silly juice on tap.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing her partner at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: We could be looking at the next Evolution Champion right here, but she’s made it clear tonight is like Christmas came early for her. She wants a piece of the Ultraviolence Champion, and she’s likely to get her wish.

Scarlett: You should hear the things she says away from the cameras. Whoo boy, they even make ME blush.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada, she is the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes"

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Savannah’s got her game face on, and we got three women here who aren’t known for their tag team expertise looking to show us that they are more than capable of handling the Franchise.

Scarlett: When it comes to matches like this, I think it’s less about tag team expertise and more about just not accidentally knocking your own team mates out. It can get a bit frantic out there and accidents happen sometimes.

Kat: And their opponents representing THE FRANCHISE….

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: The Franchise’s newest member, Angelina Fantastica, has her eyes locked on the Fast Track Champion! No question that Lilly’s got something she wants, and she has a golden opportunity to take it from her at Relentless on May 5th.

Scarlett: I wonder if I’d have got another shot at the Fast Track Championship if I’d tapped out in my first shot at it? The two don’t usually go hand in hand.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, Bianca walks up to the top of the ramp, with her manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind her. Once there, she looks over the booing crowd with a smirk on her face before she stops for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose. After a couple of seconds in that pose,

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle. After that, she rolls into the ring, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and going to her corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle as she waits for her match to begin while she strategizes with Kyle.

Zack: There may be no bigger critic of Savannah than the “Typhoon” here, Scarlett. They have a long backstory, all surrounding the Franchise.

Scarlett: To be fair though, Zack, Bianca is a massive critic of anyone who isn’t in her clique. She’s not exactly quiet in her opinions of people.

The video wall begins playing images of Mallory Bennett in her most choice moments of violence. As the arena begins to boo, the lights flicker orange and red while the video wall shows the self-proclaimed ‘Byproduct of Misconduct’ and Malicious One grinning through a bloody face before punching the mat. The booing intensifies as the wrestler herself comes from the curtain with Andy Marx with her championship on his shoulder. Her scowling face bends into a grin as the crowd continues booing, trying to drown out “Whiskey Fever”.

“Woah mama don't you leave me alone, no tellin' what I'll do on my own!
Woah mama there's a pit in my soul, so deep I gotta fill it up now...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!”

On the second ‘fill it up now!’ Mallory drops to both knees, sticking her tongue out and throwing up devil horns and bending backwards as a wild pyro display of orange and red go off behind her. The crowd continues the boo as the chorus hits and she’s announced.

Kat: Making her way to[ the ring, she’s the reigning FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION...  From Tampa Bay, Florida weighing in at 150 pounds... “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!!

“WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL--
WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!
WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH!
YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!”

The southern wrestler begins making her way down to the ramp, a scowl on her face as she observes the boos. She slides into the ring, leaving her championship with Andy. Andy pats the title, a smug look on his face as though the thing belongs to him. Mallory meanwhile throws her arms up to the boos in the middle of the ring before heading into her corner, and slumping in it.

Zack: Mallory Bennett hasn’t endeared herself to anyone lately, except maybe her friend with benefits out there and the Franchise. But she made it clear she’s ready to shut Missy up tonight.

Scarlett: If they both walked out into the parking lot and got hit by a truck I wouldn’t mind.

Referee Melinda Davis checked all six women before she called for the bell to start the match. Angelina stayed in for the Franchise, while the other team discussed who was starting...at least until Lilly took off across the ring and swept Angelina down to the mat to unload with furious right hands to a pop from the crowd. Shot after shot landed  before Angelina managed to monkey flip her off, only for Lilly to get back to her feet quickly. When Fantastica turned around to face her, Lilly decked her with a right hand to the jaw. It staggered the Latina backwards before the champion fired her into her team’s corner. Arthur followed her with a running forearm to the head before pulling her with a running bulldog. The Charlotte crowd was loudly behind her as Lilly pulled her would-be challenger up, and fired her back into the same corner again. She climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle, and let the crowd count 9 shots to her head before Lilly rolled her arms and delivered a big elbow on the tenth!

Scarlett: Alright who lit the fuse, because Lilly looked like she got shot out of a cannon there with that start!

Zack: I don’t think the Fast Track Champion was in on the team meeting on who was starting. Lilly says she didn’t come to talk, she came to fight!

The #1 contender to Lilly’s title stumbled out of the corner before the brunette took off for the far side, and came back with a lariat that mowed Fantastica down. She took off for the ropes again, this time coming back with a jumping elbow drop into her chest before mounting her again for more straight right hands to her head. The champion hopped back to her feet, and listened to the reaction from the fans for a moment. Angelina was slower to get up this time before Lilly drove her backwards into her team’s corner again, firing off shoulder thrusts into her ribs before making the tag to Missy. As soon as she stepped in, Missy grabbed the rope and started kicking Angelina’s body relentlessly. She tagged out to Savannah, who did the same until Fantastica was seated against the corner.

Zack: Good Lord, Angelina’s in the wrong part of town in that corner! And every woman on that team is taking turns stomping the life out of her for being there!

Scarlett: Well I think so far, nobody needs to worry about those three working as a team. They seem to be gelling pretty well from what I can see.

The blonde pulled her back to her feet, and turned into her with a discus elbow to the jaw. She whipped her across for the ride before Angelina rebounded into a high cross body. But Savannah caught her, shook her head, and dropped her with a fallaway slam. The brunette tried to get back to her feet….at least until Savannah charged towards her with a big boot to the jaw that sent her back into the neutral corner. A quick glance to her corner saw Lilly with her hand out, wanting to come back in and Savannah obliged her by making the tag. The Fast Track Champion moved to the opposite corner, and took off with an avalanche splash….that missed when Angelina dove out of the way. Lilly’s body hit the turnbuckle before Angelina caught her with a facebuster after that. But it was clear that the New Yorker was far from 100% at this point as she leaned against the ropes, trying to collect herself.

Scarlett: Angelina woke up just in time there I think. If that avalanche splash had hit her, we could have been looking at a quick ending here. If she’s smart she’ll look for a tag...if she can see straight at the moment, which is probably doubtful right now.

Zack: Angelina’s looking for a second wind after having the first one beat out of her by every member of the opposing team. She better decide quickly what she wants to do, because Lilly will be back up shortly.

As Lilly began to get to her knees, Angelina raked her face across her boot laces to blind her. A look of anger formed on her face as she returned the favor from earlier, and began laying in front kicks to Lilly’s body one after another. Seven of them landed before she took off for the far side when Lilly was getting up to a knee, only to get brought down again with a step up enzuigiri. Fantastica rolled her over, and went for the cover as Davis dropped to make the count.

Zack: Angelina’s in a bad mood now, and it’s not hard to see why. Mallory and Bianca may not even get tagged in!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Lilly kicked out just after the two, and Angelina repaid her for it by raining elbows into the side of her head before she got back to her feet. She darted over her towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a double knee drop to Lilly’s chest. She glanced back to her corner as both Mallory and Bianca had a hand out ready to come in...and Mallory got the tag.

Scarlett: I’m sure nobody would have minded if Bianca and Mallory hadn’t seen the ring in this one, except them of course. If somebody wants to accidentally knock that tag along of Mallory’s on his butt though, I won’t complain.

Bennett stepped inside the ring, and caught Lilly with a knee drop to the back of her head. She then mounted her back, and fishhooked her face by tearing at both sides of her mouth. A glance up to Missy in the corner, Mallory told Lilly to smile for her partners until she spiked her face into the mat. The Ultraviolence Champion sauntered towards the other team’s corner, leaning forward and inviting Missy to come in and take a free shot. Missy was about to take her up on the offer, and was halfway in the ring before the referee intercepted her. As this went on, Mallory unwrapped some wrist tape off her arm and wrapped it around Lilly’s throat. Davis was trying to get Missy back on the apron at the same time.

Scarlett: Missy doesn’t know what Mallory’s doing, but Lilly sure as hell does. Come on ref, turn around, that was a classic distraction tactic!

Zack: That one’s as old as the sport itself, but it still works clearly. Lilly’s being choked out, and Mallory’s using Missy’s own anger against her right here.

Davis finally got Missy back into her corner, and turned back to see Mallory now with a seated side headlock on Lilly as though nothing happened. The Fast Track Champion was still coughing though as she tried to get her breath, causing the referee to have a curious look. It wasn’t long though before Lilly started getting up, still trapped in the side headlock. She tried to shoot Mallory off into the ropes, but the Ultraviolence Champion wasn’t going for it. So instead, she scooped her up for an atomic drop that propelled her into the neutral corner. The crowd came back to life as Mallory hit the corner chest first, and Lilly surprised her with a backslide pin attempt!

Zack: That’s one way to get out of the side headlock, and look at Lilly! She’s looking to surprise Mallory!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

The skunk-haired mechanic managed to kick out, and get to her feet fast enough to stomp the back of Lilly’s head. She dragged her to her feet to scoop her over one shoulder to deliver a running powerslam. Bennett crawled towards the other team’s corner and sat down out of reach, asking them if this was all they had to offer….while Lilly was getting up behind her.

Scarlett: Mallory’s just asking for trouble, like walking into a lion’s den with a fresh meat belt! Though I doubt anyone will feel sorry for her if they attack.

A low dropkick to the back of her head from Lilly bounced Mallory forward before the Fast Track Champion took off for the near side. She came back with a sliding elbow to her jaw that put her down on the mat entirely before Lilly sat up on her knees, trying to pull herself together. Both Savannah and Missy were reaching out for a tag. She was about to make one when Mallory grabbed her foot. Arthur turned towards her, and delivered a standing fist drop to her face and then made it back to her feet. She looked back towards her partners as the crowd was more than ready for her to make the tag, with Missy standing on the bottom rope trying to reach out that little bit more towards her.

Scarlett: Do you think Mallory might think twice next time before she grabs someone’s foot...especially Lilly’s? I hope she has a good dentist! Look at Missy though, she’s got the same look on her face that I get when I’m waiting for a store to open that has a sale on.

Zack: For the first time in her life, Missy knows what it’s like to be 5’9 as she’s reaching for all she’s worth on that bottom rope! Go ahead, Lilly! They want to see it, and so do I!

Lilly went straight for Missy to make the tag until Bianca and Angelina jerked her and Savannah off the apron. The foursome began throwing punches at each other on the floor as the referee ducked between the ropes to try to break it up. As she did that, Mallory caught Lilly with a low blow that dropped her to her knees. She quickly dragged her away from the corner as the fight broke up on the floor. When her partners got back to their corner, she made the tag to Bianca.

Zack: I didn’t even notice the other two members of the Franchise coming around from the blindside. But it gave Mallory an opening to regain control, and bring in the #1 contender to the No Surrender Championship.

Scarlett: It’s smart tactics from the Franchise, you gotta give them that much. Not that I’d say that too loudly around Missy. I like my head on my shoulders thank you very much.

Bianca began to use clubbing blows onto Lilly’s back, driving her down before she scooped her up and applied a full nelson. Savannah and Missy were back in their corner, neither of them looking remotely happy at the moment. The Charlotte crowd began trying to rally the champion as Bianca tried to lock her fingers behind Lilly’s head, but was having trouble because of her long hair. Salvador then began trying to step on the back of her leg to get her down to her knees, but Lilly wasn’t allowing it. Instead, the champion was trying to pull them both towards the ropes to get a break. She was almost there before Bianca began to pull her back again. The hold was broken though when Savannah came in, and delivered a bicycle kick to Bianca that dropped her to the mat. Lilly collapsed to her knees too as the referee went to get the No Surrender Champion out, while Lilly started moving towards her corner.

Scarlett: Bianca didn’t see that coming did she? It was only a matter of time before Savannah or Missy got too impatient on the apron, and with the history between Savannah and Bianca...I’m not surprised in the slightest.

Zack: Lilly needs to get to her corner sooner than later. She’s been in there way too long, and absorbed far too much punishment for her team’s liking.

As Lilly got closer to make a tag, Bianca was already back up and heading for her. The Fast Track Champion got to her feet just as Bianca grabbed her foot. Arthur spun around and hopped in place before connecting with an enzuigiri to the back of the Typhoon’s head. She fell backwards off her own impact with her hand out to whichever member of her team wanted the tag. Unsurprisingly, Savannah was the one who made it. Bianca was barely back to her feet before Savannah rushed her and drove her backwards into the corner. The champion fired a chop across her chest. She licked her fingertips, and connected with one more that resonated throughout the arena.

Zack: Listen to those chops from the No Surrender Champion! Savannah is laying them in, and Bianca’s chest is getting lit up like a Christmas tree in the process.

Scarlett: It’s like she’s trying to chop her way to China straight through Bianca’s chest! I’m glad I’m not on the receiving end of those, have you ever tried icing your chest? It’s not easy, the ice cubes go everywhere!

The “Typhoon” stumbled out of the corner before Savannah grabbed her, and connected with her corkscrew neckbreaker. Salvador bounced off the mat before Savannah went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Savannah hit THE GAMBLE, and it may not be much of one right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Bianca rolled her shoulder at two and a half, causing the newlywed to get to her feet. She pulled Bianca up with her, and fired her across into the far corner. The champion darted in after her, but Bianca got her foot up and caught her across the jaw with it. As Savannah stumbled backwards, Bianca pulled her into a tiger suplex. She fell backwards against the corner, trying to regain her composure as Savannah held the back of her head.

Scarlett: I’m starting to think it would be safer all around if people just stopped following into the corners. It’s not ending well for them when they do. Savannah’s gonna have a bump the size of an egg after that one.

Bianca moved forward, and dropped down beside the No Surrender champion to apply a crossface submission. She pulled back on her head and neck in the process, causing Savannah’s face to grimace in pain. The Charlotte crowd began to get behind Savannah at this point as Bianca tried to pull back on the hold that much more.

Zack: I know Bianca’s wanting to make a point by trying to win with a submission, but I just don’t see it happening in a six woman tag match. There’s 2 good reasons in the corner that Savannah won’t have to even consider tapping out if she wanted to.

Scarlett: I don’t remember ever seeing it end well when you try to get a submission in a tag match. Team mates take exception to it usually, but this is Bianca we’re talking about. Ego seems to be her overriding instinct. Not to mention wanting to send a message likely ahead of her match at Relentless.

Bianca pushed up on her feet trying to add more torque before Savannah stretched her free arm out as far as she could….getting her middle fingertip to touch the rope barely. Davis called for the break, as Bianca saw where the hand was and looked at the referee as if to say “Really?!” She rose back to her feet, and dragged Savannah away from the ropes to apply it again….until she got pulled into a small package!

Zack: That’ll be better ring positioning for Bianca if she---MAYBE NOT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Bianca barely kicked out in time, and pummeled Savannah with straight right hands before getting to her feet. She headed towards the corner, and made the tag to Mallory. The mechanic stepped back in, grinned at Missy and then hit a curb stomp on the back of Savannah’s head.

Scarlett: Uh oh. If she’s trying to make Missy angrier than she already was, she’s going the right way about it. Why didn’t I bring that riot gear out with me?!

Savannah began to push up to all fours as Mallory leaned against the ropes now, watching her and cracking her knuckles. As soon as the No Surrender Champion was in a kneeling position, Mallory took off towards her with a bicycle knee to the side of her head that dropped her face down on the mat. She rolled her onto her back, and….took a seat on Savannah’s body before telling the referee to count.

Scarlett: Oh come on. Covers like that never work! What is she thinking? Except for being an arrogant ass.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Savannah easily got her shoulder up off the mat in time, and shoved Mallory off her in the process. The Ultraviolence Champion got to her feet, spat in the air, and swatted it down to land on her opponent.

Zack: Mallory might have won with that MALICIOUS INTENT, but never with a cover like that. You’re right, and now….she’s just having fun.

Bennett looked down to Andy, who was nothing but smiles in the corner. She asked if either Angelina or Bianca wanted to do a little more damage…..at least until Savannah scooped her up on her shoulders from behind and dropped her with an electric chair. The fans came to their feet as the No Surrender Champion began looking for her corner. And once more, Missy was practically bouncing on the bottom rope and leaning over the top reaching for her.

Scarlett: That’s what happens when you get to cocky, you get dropped like yesterday’s underwear! Missy is fresh and Savannah needs the tag….but...oh boy, this will be fun if she makes it.

Zack: A sold out arena in Charlotte is begging Savannah to make the tag, and I think that’s what she has in mind! FFW’s least favorite mechanic may be about to get a tune up in the worst way!

Mallory began to move on the mat as both her partners were trying to tell her to stop Savannah, but it wasn’t meant to be. When the skunk-haired mechanic turned, Savannah lunged into the corner and made the tag to Missy.. The fans were thunderous now as Missy stepped through the ropes with an even more thunderous look on her face.

Zack: Oh, this is what they want to see! Missy’s got the tag, and now it’s all her and the Ultraviolence Champion! I think she’s getting madder now, she’s getting angrier just standing across from her!

Scarlett: She’s been waiting a while to get her hands on Mallory...and now she has the chance...hold on to your hats, folks.

Mallory waved her forward, and tapped her chin. And that was all the invitation Missy needed before she sprinted across the ring towards her. Bennett took two steps back, and tagged in Angelina before Missy got there. The mechanic rolled out of the ring as Missy tried to grab her, only for Angelina to catch her with a roundhouse kick to the back of her head. She dropped her from there with a side Russian leg sweep.

Scarlett: Why am I not surprised that Mallory ran for the hills? She’s only prolonging the inevitable if you ask me.

Missy started to get up again and lunged for Mallory in the ropes, but Bennett hopped off the apron and caught her with a palm thrust to the throat. The brunette choked as she hung over the middle rope, and Angelina took off for the far side and rebounded into a 619. Missy hit the mat, and Angelina dove on top of her.

Zack: She was still trying to get her hands on her, and that was a knockout shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Missy kicked out, and Angelina got back to her feet. She pulled the brunette to her feet, and Missy surprised her with a jawbreaker that sent her backwards a couple steps. The Brit struggled to get to her feet before she hit the near side ropes, and caught a stumbled Angelina with her own curb stomp! Both of them hit the mat though as Missy was still dazed.

Scarlett: Missy giving Mallory a lesson on how the MISCHIEF MAKER really goes there. Although Missy barely knows where is by the look of it.

The former Evolution Champion finally got back to her feet, and headed for the corner. Angelina was still slow moving on the mat as Missy headed for the top rope. It looked as though she were going for her frog splash….until Mallory shook the ropes and caused her to land straddling the corner. The boos grew louder as Angelina got to her feet, and headed towards her. She climbed up with her, and executed a superplex before floating across for the cover.

Zack: A ring shaking superplex from Angelina, and I’m not sure Missy’s got a lot left in the tank here!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Missy got her shoulder up at the same time as Lilly came in, and caught Angelina with a baseball slide that nearly sent her rolling out of the ring. The referee went to get her out as both women lay on the mat, causing a ten count to begin.

Scarlett: A timely save from Lilly there, but it doesn’t seem to have worked completely. Not with them both down and being counted out.

The referee made it to six before either of them started to get up again. Angelina was up first, and Missy was only about a second behind her. The New Yorker went for a haymaker shot, but Missy blocked it and caught her with a stunner instead! Fantastica bounced off the mat before Missy crawled towards her to make the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Missy borrowing one of Mallory’s favorite moves! I’m not sure if that was intended, but she may have this thing won right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Angelina’s shoulder came up off the mat just in time, and Missy rolled off the cover. She glanced around to find her corner, and headed towards it with both Savannah and Lilly reaching for the tag.

Scarlett: I’m not sure Missy’s used that move much before, but if it works, it works. She could do with getting the tag now though, and Savannah and Lilly look about as eager as each other to get it.

She lunged towards the corner, and Savannah got the tag. The No Surrender Champion charged into the ring as Angelina was getting up, catching her with a running kneelift to the stomach that lifted her off her feet. The las Vegas native dragged her back to her feet, and drilled her with a DDT. Meanwhile, Andy was in motion on the floor as he rounded the corner towards Christian. Bianca came into the ring next as the referee went to intercept her...only for Lilly to bolt in and start trading blows with her in the Franchise corner.

Scarlett: This is starting to get out of control. I’m surprised it’s taken this long though honestly. I’m more concerned though with what Mallory’s boy toy is up to! He never has good intentions.

Zack: Lilly just stopped Bianca in her tracks, and Savannah….I think she’s about to put Angelina away here!!

As Andy tried to goad Christian into a fight on the outside, Lilly and Bianca rolled out to the floor too. Savannah grabbed Angelina, and planted her head between her legs. Mallory slid something into the ring as the blonde hoisted Angelina up….and the Latina grabbed whatever it was and cracked it across the side of Savannah’s head. She collapsed to the mat before Angelina shoved it out of the ring back to Mallory….a crescent wrench.

Scarlett: Oh come on! How did she smuggle that in….on second thoughts I don’t want to think about where she had that hidden.

Blood began to seep from the side of Savannah’s head as Angelina moved in for the cover with a hook of both legs! The referee finally turned back around, and dove in for the count. Missy hit the ring next before….someone hopped the barricade and grabbed her feet before she could get there!

Zack: Savannah’s out cold after that wrench to the head!! Who the hell just grabbed Missy?! We need security, a fan just jumped the barricade!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Missy was pulled out of the ring. She spun around and started unloading on the person who grabbed her, immediately recognizing them as a chorus fo boos greeted…..

Scarlett: What’s she doing here? I thought Mel Avilo had vanished into a black hole or something?!

Missy was getting the better of the exchange until Mallory grabbed a chair, and crashed it across Missy’s back. The referee raised Angelina’s hand in the ring just as Lilly started in after her. Andy caught Christian with a low blow when he tried to intervene before Mallory shoved Missy back into the ring. Bianca used a chop block to bring Lilly down before she got close to Angelina, causing Bennett to raise her partners’ hands along with the referee.

Kat: Here are your winners by pinfall………..’MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT, ‘THE TYPHOON’ BIANCA SALVADOR...AND ANGELINA FANTASTICA…...THE FRANCHISE!!

Zack: Hell, don’t forget to include Mel Avilo in that announcement! Because she had her own hand in it too!

Bianca hugged Mel as she joined them in the ring. Lilly was starting to get up again before a kendo stick struck across her back, causing the four women in the ring to look over and see Jo McFarlane in the corner with a smile on her face. This brought a big grin to their faces before they gave her a big group hug.

Scarlett: Great, one big reunion. Just what we all wanted to see…..never.

Zack: Jo and Mel have returned, and it looks like a family reunion in the ring! There’s five of them...and the other three aren’t looking so good!

Jo noticed Missy was starting to get up again before she handed Mallory her kendo stick, which she snapped across the brunette’s head. The boos only got louder as Mallory looked down to the barely moving Missy with a grin on her face, and held up one finger before pulling the front of her tights open and sliding her hand inside.

Scarlett: What the hell is she doing?!

Mallory pulled out a tissue with her fingers before Bianca and Mel pulled the barely conscious Missy up by the arms. Bennett shoved the soiled tissue into her mouth to the disgust of the crowd before she collapsed back to the mat.

Scarlett: EWWWWWWW! I hope to God Mallory’s got her affairs in order, because when Missy comes to….

Zack: That’s disgusting! One thing’s for sure though, the Franchise is back together and I’m not sure there’s anyone who can stop them now!

The five women joined hands, and raised each other’s arms aloft to deafening boos from the Charlotte crowd as Breaking Point faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: