Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 01:06:30 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 58

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 58  (Read 895 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 23, 2019, 10:31:54 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
April 23, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Harley Shannon becoming a two time Future Shock Champion in Sydney. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. “Midnight” Mila Martin is seen smiling as a large crowd in the Staples Center gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Katie Keller is shown watching with binoculars from the pit area. The shot changes back to the cars as Celeste slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Cassandra Steen, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them.

Zack: Welcome back to the Cradle of Liberty in the beautiful city of Boston, Massachusetts! And thank you for joining us! This is the 58th edition of Future Shock since the reboot, and the final episode of our third year! And it damn sure feels like a season finale with all that’s on tap!

Steph: We should really convince Adam to do Season Finale recaps, Zack. I’m thinking also after show podcasts or shows on the streaming service.

Zack: In our main event tonight, it’ll be round three as Lydia Charisma and the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce meet one more time. There’s no titles on the line, it’s all about Gemma proving to herself once and for all that she can beat the “6 String Sinner” here in Boston, a feat she has yet to accomplish.

Steph: You ever heard the saying, ‘all you need to do is win once?’ That’s the case here tonight!  Gemma takes that one win from Lydia and she will shoot herself right into the momentum for an Aspire title shot she’s been hunkering for.

Zack: And if you want to see new stars, we’ve got them in abundance tonight! Straight out of Rebellion Pro over in the UK, Arabella Townshend will make her Prospect debut against none other than Katie Keller! I think Arabella’s gonna have her work cut out for her there.

Steph: Quite a lot! Keller has proven to be a steady force here in Future Shock, BUT if Townshend can knock her down, she’s going to make quite a statement here now that she’s come over.

Zack: The new tag team initiative spearheaded by Adam continues tonight as two new teams show us what they can do when Target Acquired meets the Laurie Jane Experience! I’ve seen what Alessandra and Nadia can do, but I’ve never even seen the Laurie Jane Experience in the same place together, much less the ring.

Steph: We... Really haven’t have we? Well come on, I’m sure they’re just any other tag team. What are we worrying about that they seem to never be in the same place? Ehem.

Zack: And in what I am sure is going to be one of the most anticipated parts of this show, Adam has invoked the rule about managers paying for their crimes. Kyle Kilmeade will step foot into a Future Shock ring against Nora Harris, and he may not walk out of it with the Gold Standard barred from ringside during it!

Steph: There’s not much he can do in this situation and we all know it, but this is what happens. Every once and a while the things Kyle does and says catches up to him.

Zack: Steph, the owner of this company is here tonight in the Future Shock Arena. I saw her making the rounds in the locker room area earlier. I’m not sure who she was here to see, but I expect we are going to hear from her tonight.

Steph: Well, she MIGHT be considering taking someone up onto the main roster. She’s taken quite a shine to Angelina and O.E. is... A wrestler, so maybe she’s looking for who she wants up kicking around next.

Zack: And if all that wasn’t enough…

The camera heads over to the right hand side of the stage as a large white gift box sits with a gold bow on it. It’s over seven feet tall and fairly wide too.

Zack: We’re gonna find out what the hell is in that box before the night is over! All we were told is that SVW fans are gonna want to see this! But I think a lot more people are gonna want to find out too.

Steph: Huh. SVW fans are gonna want to see... I’m already terrified.

Zack: Let’s get things rolling with some tag team action, shall we? The world’s most famous “Wildcat” ring announcer is standing by!

The bell sounds a couple times as the cameras turn their attention to Gabrielle Crimson standing in the center of the ring.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re starting things off with a couple more of the new teams Adam has brought to Future Shock. We’re practically swimming in them right now, Steph.

Steph: Which is probably what Adam wants to be fair. We have reserves, baby! A real tag division of sharks biting at each other to stay on top.

The curtain opens and Nadia Beaulieu and Alessandra Esposito appear as ‘Chase You Down’ begins to play around the arena.

Ooh Ooh
Don't let it slip away
Ooh Ooh
Don't let it get away

The two girls stand back to back and make ‘guns’ with their fingers. The raise them up and move them side to side to take their aim until the finally find their target directly in front of them. In perfect unison they make a motion as if firing and then lower their ‘guns’ with a satisfied nod, turning to face the ring when they have.

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down

They both take off towards the ring at a run, with Nadia reaching it before Alessandra. Nadia climbs the steps, while Alessandra hops straight up onto the apron when she catches up.

Chasin' you down
Can you see me right now
I'm comin' closer
Think I figured you out
Not like the others
You don't blend with the crowd
I've blown your cover
Now I'm takin' you down
Takin' you down

Gaby: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and NADIA BEAULIEU…..They are…...TARGET ACQUIRED!

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down
Chasin' you down

Nadia climbs up onto the turnbuckle while Alessandra hops up to sit on the top rope facing the ramp. Alessandra kicks her feet upwards to roll backwards into the ring landing on one knee. She keeps her head lowered as Nadia somersaults off the top turnbuckle to land on her feet behind her. The two make their finger ‘guns’ again, raising them to their mouths to blow the ‘smoke’ away before Alessandra gets to her feet and the two head to their corner, sharing some last minute words as they await the start of the match.

Zack: SVW fans know these two, because they’ve seen them in recent months. A very talented pair of women, to say the least, Alessandra and Nadia are ready to test their skills against the entire Prospect roster.

Steph: I imagine that the Prospect roster will be happy to test those same skills right back, but hey... Why else would you come to Future Shock?!

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Laurie Jane; the brunette stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. A step behind her, taking up the exact same pose is her partner - in matching ring gear but with an all black hooded sweatshirt covering her torso.

Gaby: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

The pair slowly made their way down to the ring, climbing the ring steps one after the other as Laurie entered the ring and stood in her corner. As Laurie performed a couple of last minute stretches, Jane stayed on the apron and removed her sweatshirt before she gave Laurie a final pep talk; the brunette trying to subtly shrug off and ignore the blonde behind her as she looked to be trying to focus on the match in front of her.
Zack: Steph, I always do some research on every new Prospect that comes through Future Shock. And well….I couldn’t find hardly anything on these two. I don’t know how or where Adam found them, but he doesn’t tend to bring in untalented girls. So we’re flying blind for this one.

Steph: ...I am already terrified.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked all four girls, and called for the bell to start the match. Laurie began for her team as Jane continued to give her some advice, to which she finally “shhh”ed her and headed out to the center. She meets Alessandra in the center of the ring, and the pair start with a collar and elbow tie-up. Alessandra immediately starts pushing her back to the ropes with her strength advantage, and giving a break as soon as it’s asked. But when she does, Esposito uses an armdrag to snap her over to the mat. Laurie pops up, and gets another and another and a fourth before she catches a dropkick to the chest that sends her on her butt against the ropes. The Latina charges towards her with a kick seemingly until Laurie covers up, but Esposito stops short of kicking her and uses the ropes to hop up. When Laurie looks up and uncovers, Alessandra catches her with a corner dropkick to the chest. She rolls away to her feet as Laurie leans against the ropes, rubbing her chest in pain.

Zack: Alessandra is one hell of a fast striker, and Laurie’s looking a little overwhelmed as we begin this match. Jane’s talking to her, but she’s either not hearing it or ignoring her.

Steph: Well she did kind of... Shush her. I have to say I’m a little surprised though. Not to take away from ANY of that offense but there were a few moments Laurie could have countered. Jane’s even telling her so.

As Laurie gets to her feet, Esposito starts firing off chops to her chest. Four land in a row before she sends her across to her team’s corner. Nadia holds up her hands as Laurie strikes back first against the turnbuckles, only for the Latina to follow her in with a corner clothesline. She makes the tag to Nadia, and the pair use a double arm wringer in both directions before pulling her forward into a double vertical suplex.

Zack: Steph, I don’t know about you, but Target Acquired is showing me a lot of continuity and finesse so far in this match. Laurie’s still seemingly getting her bearings.

Steph: I’m... Are you being nice here because Laurie only got kind of a kind of a grazing blow there.

The brunette checks out as Nadia pulls Laurie back to her feet. She begins to lay in European uppercuts before whipping her across for the ride. As soon as she rebounds, the blonde flattens her with a roaring elbow to the jaw. She quickly drops on top of her for the cover before Pruitt slides into position.

Zack: Jesus, that roaring elbow came all the way from Paris! Thanks for coming, Laurie!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Laurie got her shoulder up after the two, and Nadia wasted little time in getting her to her feet. She backed her up into the neutral corner, and then fired her across to the far side. Laurie struck the corner with Nadia right behind her, looking for a facewash boot to her jaw. But the newcomer sidestepped her, and let Nadia’s foot clear the top turnbuckle. Laurie brought her down with a codebreaker before she sat up, trying to gather herself.

Steph: Excellent double knee-facebuster! ...A little uh, on the rough side I think but still excellently landed. Now we get Laurie on the offensive!

She made it back to her feet, seeing Nadia slowly beginning to do the same. A few well placed kicks to her chest followed before Laurie bolted for the ropes. She used them for a springboard into a flying forearm that put Nadia down a second time. A side Russian leg sweep followed when Nadia was back to her feet, and Laurie pulled her up by the arm. She went to fire her across to the far side, but Nadia reversed it and sent her across instead. Jane reached across and tagged her partner’s back as Laurie ran into a big boot that sent her to the mat and almost out of the ring. When she turned though, she walked into a jumping knee strike from Jane that dropped her where she stood. Jane made the cover, and hooked the outside leg.

Zack: A blind tag from Jane, and I don’t think Nadia saw it….or much else after she ate that knee from the other half of the Laurie Jane Experience!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Nadia kicked out after two, and Jane pelted her with forearms before pulling her to her feet. The French beauty looked dazed as Jane bounced off the near side ropes with a flying shoulder tackle that dropped her back onto the mat.

Steph: Jane is MUCH more hard-hitting. It’s almost like night and day really.

Jane pounded the mat with enthusiasm as she waved for Nadia to get back to her feet. Alessandra tried to tell her to do just the opposite as the blonde started to rise. As soon as she turned in the right direction, Jane exploded out of the corner with a spear that folded her practically in half. She hooked the outside leg on the roll through for the cover as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: What a spear!! Nadia’s organs are gonna look like a Rubik’s cube after that! The Experience is closing in on their debut win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Nadia didn’t make the kick out his time as Alessandra dragged Jane off the cover. Strode popped up to her feet, and started exchanging right hands with Esposito...and getting the worst of the exchange. She drove Jane back as Nadia was trying to get up to her feet. The brunette caught her with a clothesline as Nadia gave her a chop block at the same time.

Steph: BAZING WITH THE HIGH-LOW!

The referee intercepted Alessandra finally, and started pushing her back towards the corner. Jane began to get to her feet again, with a waiting Nadia moving behind her. She spun her around, and caught her with a stunner that propelled Jane back into her team’s corner before she slumped down against the turnbuckles. Nadia headed for her team’s corner, and made the tag to Alessandra as Jane tried to get her wits about her sitting on the other side of the ring.

Zack: Alessandra and Nadia are as finely tuned of a tag team as any of the new teams we’ve seen, and Esposito looks like she’s ready to pop right now!

Nadia grabbed her partner’s arm, and whipped her across to the far corner. Alessandra drove double knees into Jane’s chest, snapping her head back as she rolled back to her feet. Lauria climbed back onto the apron, and looked a little in shock. As Alessandra rallied the crowd, Laurie grabbed Jane’s arm and pulled her out of the ring. She slid back in under the bottom rope, and caught Alessandra with a jumping leg lariat when she turned to face her.

Zack: There’s another blind tag…..sort of, I don’t think Jane knows if she’s in Boston or New Brunswick right now! But Laurie’s back in...and Alessandra’s back down!

Steph: Are... They...? I mean tag teams blind tag all the time...?

She pulled the brunette to her feet, only for Alessandra to start throwing fists at her head. Laurie returned fire, and caught her with a short knee to the ribs. It backed her up a step before Esposito was scooped up into a Michinoku driver. Alessandra landed on top of her head as Laurie hooked the far leg for a cover, and Pruitt slid into position.

Steph: Big time michinoku driver and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SMACK!!

The count never finished as Nadia came back in, and caught Laurie with a superkick to the side of her head. It toppled her over to the mat as she tried to get Alessandra up before the referee went to get her out of the ring.

Zack: Did you hear the snap of that superkick right on Laurie’s skull?! If Nadia were the legal woman, we’d have a winner right here!!

As the referee got Nadia to the corner, Alessandra was starting to get up to her feet. Laurie was beginning to do the same. In the other corner, a hand popped up onto the apron as Jane was pulling herself back into her team’s corner.

Steph: This might be the end of it all!

Alessandra waited as Laurie began to turn towards her, and then pulled off an inverted stomp facebreaker that dropped her where she stood. She lunged across her for the cover as Jane started to come in….only for Nadia to yank her feet out from under her on the floor.

Zack: She calls that the DEAD FALL, and I don’t think Laurie’s getting up from it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell before Nadia rushed into the ring to help her partner back to her feet. She hugged her tightly before the referee raised both their hands in victory.

Steph: KNOCKOUT SHOT!

Gaby: Here are your winners by pinfall……………...TARGET ACQUIRED!!

Both girls beamed proudly, and hugged one another again to quite a bit of fanfare from the Boston crowd.

Zack: I’ll tell you what, Steph. Nadia and Alessandra are one of the most polished tag teams I’ve ever seen in Future Shock! And I think the champs...as well as the rest of the division...have reason to worry.

Steph: A lot of reason to worry at that. They... REALLY know how to throw down together.

Laurie rolled out to the floor, heading for the back slowly and leaving Jane still pulling herself together on the floor. Both halves of Target Acquired headed to the floor, and gave each other high fives as the large box on the stage starts to shake a little.

Steph: While Target Acquired really feel like a tag team... I’m not sure I can say the same about the Laurie Jane Experience. Am I... Crazy here?

A Little bit of Magic

A clip from Future Shock Malice airs showing the closing moments of the tag match between Luna and Anna Cortez as they faced Mikayla and Melody Stone. We return to the live show, and find all three of the girls with Jake in the sisters’ locker room.

Jake: You were great at Malice! For your first tag match, you guys were all over the place and working like you’d had a hundred matches together already.

Madyson: They kinda have. When we were kids, it was usually those two against me and our brother. Sibling stuff, ya know?

Melody: It wasn’t that bad. You make it sound like we were constantly squaring up against each other. But anyway, thank you Jake. I was pleased with how we worked. Obviously, less so with the result, and Mikayla’s feeling guilty after it, when she really had no need to feel that way.

Mikayla doesn’t speak but looks down at the floor with a little scowl on her face.

Jake: I don’t think she has any reason to be. I saw the match, and it was clear she was concerned about her sister. And I’d rank that higher and more important than any one match she’s ever going to have. There’s no reason to feel bad, I’d have done the same thing if I was wrestling with my brother….that I don’t have. With my sister, I might have cheered the twins on a little.

The youngest Stone sister looks up, but still has the scowl somewhat on her face.

Mikayla: I know. But I knew Madyson would make sure Melody was alright. I shouldn’t have let myself get distracted with how shady our opponents are. I should have guessed they’d pull some kind of trick to save their butts.

Madyson: Will you quit it? You did nothing wrong, so stop beating yourself up. That’s my job!

Madyson gives Mikayla a little nudge in the ribs and a big grin.

Jake: besides, I’m sure there will be a chance to get some payback. But it won’t be next show, because I talked with Adam earlier and he’s got a singles match...for one of you. He said I get to pick this time though, for whatever reason. I think he thinks I’m like your unofficial manager or something.

Madyson: As long as we don’t have to pay you, I’m good with that!

Mikayla: We could pay you in candy. Or Melody’s cupcakes, she makes the best cupcakes in the state. Honest to goodness, those things are like heaven in your mouth.

Jake: I don’t expect payment, all I do is relay messages basically. But one of you gets to face Cait Flanagan next show. Which one of you thinks you’d like to do that the most?

All three of them move forwards on their seats in a race to answer first.

Madyson: I think it’s only fair that I should be considered first. These two have both had two outings after all. I’m lagging behind. Besides, I think I’d enjoy getting to go toe to toe with her, she’s not exactly the most likeable of Prospects, is she?

Jake: That’s a strong point. Would either of you like to offer a counter point?

He asks, looking back to Melody and Mikayla.

Mikayla raises her hand like she is in school.

Mikayla: I think it should be me, and here’s why. Melody won her singles match...I know it wasn’t in the way she wanted to, but it was still a win for her. Madyson won her match, no questions at all there...and then me...well. I need a chance to redeem myself and show that I can handle myself just as well as my sisters can.

Melody: Since both of my sisters are so keen, I’ll graciously stand back and not make your decision any tougher for you.

Jake: No way I can decide on those arguments, so we’ll let the coin flip make the decision! Hang on.

He digs a quarter out of his pocket.

Jake: Alright, we’ll say heads for Madyson and tails for Mikayla.

He flips it into the air, and catches it in his hand. When he takes it off, it’s on heads….until somehow it flips over on his hand again to tails.

Jake: Never seen that happen before.

Madyson lets out a sigh and tuts at Mikayla.

Madyson: I have.

Mikayla gives her an innocent look like butter wouldn’t melt.

Madyson: She said she wouldn’t do that again...even pinky promised if I recall correctly. But if she wants it that badly….fine.

Jake: Then it’s all yours, Mikayla! Good luck against Cait, she seems like a wily girl, from what I saw at Malice.

Mikayla: Thanks Jake! I’ll make sure I’m ready. I’m not going to let my sisters down again. That’s a promise.

The graphic pops up showing the match just made for the next show, and we head elsewhere.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2019, 10:33:40 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break, and the fans see on the video wall what’s next and immediately begin buzzing. Gaby seems amused too as she lifts the microphone to speak.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and the Gold Standard is barred from ringside!

Zack: Well I don’t think this is gonna last long! So if you haven’t already gotten a drink or a snack, wait till it’s over, folks! There’s about to be a wholesale beating for one of the most despised individuals in Future Shock.

Steph: Define ‘last long’... Because this could last long for as long as Nora feels it should last.

Deafening boos began as “99 Problems’ by Jay-Z began to play. A reluctant Kyle Kilmeade headed out of the back in long black tights and a pair of boots. He stops halfway down, looking at the crowd’s response before heading into the ring. He steps through the ropes, and shakes his head.

Gaby: Introducing first from Chicago, Illinois…..the manager of the Gold Standard…..KYLE KILMEADE!

Zack: Kilmeade’s been politicking since he got to the arena tonight to get out of this match, but that’s not gonna happen. He’s gonna face the music in a matter of seconds, Steph.

Steph: He’s always got an ace up his sleeve, Zack. People should never forget that.

He snatches the microphone from Gaby as she’s about to call out his opponent, and gets a cross look from the “Wildcat” as a result.

Kyle: I’m just curious what exactly this is gonna prove. I’m not a wrestler. I’ve never wanted to be one. So let’s just call this for what it is. This is a chance for Nora Harris to feel better about herself, because she got outsmarted. This is her participation award, so come and get it! But I just want you to know...what happens is not my fault.

Zack: What does that mean?

Steph: Ace. Up. His. Sleeve.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and fixes her gaze on Kyle. And the smile disappears from there.

Zack: Nora Harris has bad intentions on her mind, and you can see from her face that she’s not here to do anything but teach that man a lesson!

Steph: Uh-huh. I’m sure everyone is loving this so far but...

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks them both as Gaby leaves, and calls for the bell. Kyle barely gets a step out of the corner before Nora tackles him with a Thesz press, and immediately begins driving right hands into the side of his head. The fans roar in approval as she rolled off, and pulled him to his feet. She dragged him to the corner, and rammed his head into the turnbuckle a few times. As he stumbled away, she caught him with a kick to the stomach and hit a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: I told you this won’t last long, and I think Kilmeade’s ready to put away! Nora’s not---hang on a minute. There’s something….there’s something going on backstage, Steph!

Steph: ............Alright, let’s see backstage, c’mon.

Kyle began to get to his feet very slowly before Nora bounced off the near side, and caught him with a running knee lift to the head. It sent him backwards before she put him down with a facebuster. The show cut to split screen as we see backstage, finding body after body of security officers on the floor in pain. The camera spins around as someone feeds another a bicycle kick to the face. And when she spins around to head for the curtain, that’s when the fans recognize her...as well as Steph.

Steph: It’s RHEA LASKARIS! ...I can picture Lydia somewhere having a small seizure but to little surprise, one of Kyle’s other clients is here. Because... You know, not a member of the Gold Standard.

Another security team member approached her before she grabbed his head, and drove it into a vending machine. A punt in the ribs followed that when he tried to get up as Rhea picked up speed heading to the curtain. Adam rounded the corner, asking her what she was doing before the “Modern Day Amazon” caught him with a straight right to the head that sent him to the floor too.

Steph: Adam gets caught across the face and... Well, Missy and Rhea have only tried to kill each other a couple times before.

Zack: I think Laskaris is in a rage, and she’d have hit the Pope if he was standing in her presence right about now.

Nora waved Kyle to get back to his feet as she crouched in the corner. When he finally did so, she darted towards him and left her feet with her fallaway DDT (loaded with theatrics) before hooking the leg for the cover.

Zack: CODE OF SILENCE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nora hopped to her feet to a pop from the crowd. Pruitt raised her hand in victory as rhea came out from the corner, and darted towards the ring with each member of the Gold Standard hot on her heels.

Steph: Here comes the mob and Nora needs to take off!

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall……..’LI’L PIXIE PUMP’ NORA HARRIS!!

Zack: Nora won the match, but she better get the hell out of there! Kilmeade’s out cold, and the Gold Standard with one pissed off Amazon is heading her way!

Steph: She got her’s, that much is certain but now Nora’s gonna be needing to watching every single part of her back. Still, some level of payback.

Nora turned, and saw them all coming her way and ducked out of the ring. The Gold Standard swarmed the ring as Rhea paced back and forth, telling her to come back. Nora circled around the ring, and headed back up the ramp with a smile on her face as the fans gave her all the appreciation they could before she went back through the curtain.

Zack: I’m glad Nora got out of there, because there was no way she was gonna be able to withstand all of the Gold Standard and the Amazon too!

Steph: Nope, that was a career ender, or would have been.

A couple trainers came to the ring to tend to the unconscious Kyle as his clients circled around him. On that image, we head to commercial.

In Her Own Words

The words PRE-RECORDED pop up on the screen in red text before we are taken inside the large, exquisitely decorated office of Cassandra Steen. Sitting perched on the front of the desk is the woman herself. Dressed immaculately in a white silk blouse and fitted calf length grey skirt, with black stiletto shoes completing the ensemble. Her hair hangs loose and flows down her back and as is most often the case her makeup is subtle and flawlessly applied.

Cassandra: As everyone is already aware by now, I recently made the decision to leave the Gold Standard.

She pauses a moment to let that sink in.

Cassandra: Since my arrival in Future Shock I was a member of the elite group of talented women and a client of the equally talented Kyle Kilmeade. You have already heard from Kyle regarding my departure from the group, but I felt it prudent to have my own say on the matter. A chance to truly put the rumour mill to bed before it has a chance to begin. I am sure there were whispers, and no doubt apersions casts as to my reasons, and quite honestly I am not prepared to delve into my reasons in their entirety. Mostly because I do not need to justify my actions to any of you. I have discussed them with the people who needed to know the details. What I will say however is that everything Kyle said on the subject was accurate.

The brunette smooths her skirt over her thighs, despite the fact that it was pristine anyway.

Cassandra: I hold no ill will or malice towards Kyle. Quite the opposite. We are still business partners and I still consider him a dear friend. So if you were all hoping for some kind of sordid scandal in which we have had any kind of falling out, I am happy to disappoint you. I still remain friends with Valerie, Elizabeth and Stacey and will continue to support them in their successes and triumphs, of which I am sure there will be many. Just because I have left the group, it does not mean that I have suddenly cut all ties and no longer wish only the best for them.

She leans forward just a fraction of an inch and places her palms on the mahogany wood either side of her.

Cassandra: So, what does that mean in terms of myself and my future here? Just like the rest of the group I received nothing but disdain and insults. Comments equating to the fact that neither I, nor the rest of the girls could do anything by ourselves. If anybody would still like to stand by those unfounded and blatantly incorrect opinions, please feel free to rewatch Malice. I think I made a more than ample point. I showed that not only was I fully capable of competing in a match by myself, but that I can win on my own merits. A fact I have maintained throughout my tenure here so far.

I am undefeated in solo matches, and that has not changed. I am just as much of a threat as I was when I was part of the Gold Standard and I will continue to shine just as brightly on my own, as I did with the group.

She pushes away from the desk and stands with her back straight and the smallest of smirks on her lips.

Cassandra: I am a winner. I am a force to be reckoned with. I have and will always be The Better Steen. In layman’s terms?

It is business as usual.

With the that the video cuts out and the show returns to the arena.

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and back to the ring with the “Wildcat” ready to go with her microphone.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re not done with the new debuts tonight, Steph. Katie Keller is about to test Arabella Townshend right out of the gate in her Future Shock debut.

Steph: I am looking forward to seeing what Townshend can do here tonight, especially with Keller’s technical expertise.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

"One Woman Army" by Porcelain Black stalls out as a bang like a gunshot rings out and Katie Keller steps out from behind the curtain and surveys the crowd before settling her gaze on the ring in front of her.

I pull up in a matte black super car
Like Batman, yeah
No bodyguard
I'm Gangnam Styling on the bar
I got it, I bring all the boys to the yard
If you see me at the club in Hollywood
You know I bring that Detroit hood
You like it, and you feelin' good
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Silicon Valley California, weighing in at 160 pounds... Katie KELLER!

Let's rush tonight
The music is still playin'
So get up and fight
You know that you want it
You know that you would

Katie heads down the ramp, slapping the odd hand as she goes. Once she reaches the ring, she slides in beneath the ropes and pops up to her feet in the center of the ring.

I'm on the battlefield
Like, oh my God (ooh la la)
Knocking soldiers down
Like house of cards (ooh la la)
I'm a one woman army (ooh la la)
Yes, I'm a one woman army
(ooh la la, ooh la la, ooh la la)

She throws up a fist into the air to get the crowd going as her theme song fades off and she loosens up against the ropes in preparation for her match.

Zack: The last time we saw Katie Keller, she was securing a victory over Tiffany Tompkins in Mexico City. She looks to get a step closer to an Aspire title shot tonight.

Steph: This could be THE step in fairness, and I think Keller might have the technical expertise to meet the Lioness hold for hold.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Arabella’s been nigh unstoppable in her other promotion over in the UK, we’ll see how that translates across the pond. Have you noticed, Steph, that England provides more international talent to FFW and Future Shock than any other country in the world?

Steph: No surprise. Euro wrestling has been on a REALLY big rise on the last decade objectively and one could say the company jumped all over that.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Gaby leaves the ring, and the bell sounds. As the two approach each other, Arabella holds up a finger with a big smile on her face. She shares a few words with Katie, who looks a little reluctant at first...until Arabella hugs her tightly. Katie slowly returns it before she steps back. Townshend seems excited by it all, and finally locks up with the veteran. Katie starts to push her back a few steps before transitioning into a top wristlock, causing the Brit to bend over in the process. Katie rains elbows onto her arm, and then uses a judo throw to take her down to the mat. Before she can get upt, Arabella gets trapped in a hammerlock before she gets to her feet.

Zack: Arabella’s happy to be here, isn’t she? Not often we see a pre-match hug take place in Future Shock. Of course, she may not be as happy now.

Steph: Huh. A hug. I... Well. Okay then.

With the hammerlock still applied, Arabella throws some back elbows with her free arm. Katie manages to avoid them entirely before the Brit gets to the ropes. Keller gives the break, and immediately snatches Arabella around the waist for a release German suplex. Katie quickly gets to her feet before Arabella has a chance to get up, and lands a clubbing blow across her back. Two more drive back to her knees, and Katie grabs that same arm for an overhead keylock.

Steph: Top shoulder lock over here and Keller showing off those technical talents!

Zack: You were praising her skills before the match started, and she’s certainly proving you right.

Fortunately for the rookie, Arabella lunges forward with her other arm to grab the middle rope. Pruitt gets the break she asks for, and Arabella gets back to her feet and shakes her arm a little. Katie wastes no time in going for it again before Arabella surprises her with a mule kick in the stomach. It only stops her for a moment before the veteran goes to get her again, but this time, she eats a penalty kick to the head that drops here like a rock.

Zack: What a shot! That came all the way from downtown London, and Arabella just kicked the taste out of Katie’s mouth!

Steph: You could hear that one echoing through the arena and Keller might be seeing two for a little bit!

Katie starts to get up as Arabella begins to lay in European uppercuts that rock her backwards with each shot. The rookie used a spinning elbow to the mouth before she whipped her across into the far corner. Katie hit the corner chest first, and stumbled backwards as her opponent bounced off the near side ropes next to her to mow her down with a spinning backfist. She scooped up both feet, and rolled through for a fast cover as the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Katie’s getting her jaw jacked, and Arabella’s looking for one hell of an upset in her Prospect debut!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Steph: Arabella is REALLY a head hitter when you to it. The uppercuts, the penalty kick and that backfist.

Katie kicked out as the two hit the mat, and her opponent quickly got back to her feet. Townshend wasted no time in pulling her up, and firing her across for the ride. As Katie rebounded, Arabella caught her with a Polish hammer shot to the heart that dropped her to her knees...into position for a shining wizard that allowed Arabella to make another cover.

Steph: Ooh I love a good Polish Hammer and BOOM goes a shining wizard!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out again after the two, and Arabella made it back to her feet. The veteran started to get up as well, and Arabella grabbed her head into position for what seemed like a DDT. But Katie drove her backwards into the nearest corner to knock the wind out of her. Katie used the middle rope for a little height into a knee strike to the side of the Brit’s head that dropped her to the mat.

Zack: I think one thing we can safely say about Arabella is that she’s a striker at heart, and with good reason! She’s got knockout power in those hands and feet.

When the newcomer started to rise, Katie took off for the far side and came back with a boot to the jaw. It dropped her to a seat on the canvas, and Katie took off again. When Arabella began to get up, Katie left her feet for a double knee meteora to her chest that drove her into the mat and ended up hooking both of her legs as she made a cover out of it.

Zack: Katie Keller’s showing she knows a thing or two about striking too, and also a couple things about winning!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Arabella managed to get free, and shove her off the cover before the three ever came down. Both women got back to their feet, and Katie ducked a clothesline immediately. She managed to counter it too, scooping Arabella up onto her shoulders for a Samoan drop.

Steph: Keller can really do it all, and that Samoan drop was clean and smooth as can be!

She barely gave her a chance to breathe before she yanked her back to her feet, and proceeded to deliver three rolling vertical suplexes before scooping her up into position for a fourth. She turned that into a brainbuster instead though. Arabella was slow to move at all before Katie circled around, and locked in a rear naked choke with a body scissors for added effect. The referee slid around in front of the Brit, checking to see if she wanted to stop the match but got no sign that she did.

Steph: Beautiful rear naked choke, or Hadaka-jime if ya nasty.

Zack: I’ll go with the rear naked choke then. Arabella’s gonna need to find a way out of this sooner than later.

Arabella pulled at Katie’s arm, trying to loosen her grip but wasn’t having much luck in the process. Katie tried to tighten up the hold as a result, and Arabella used her hands to roll them over to face the other direction. She was closer to the ropes now as she reached out for them, and Katie began to stretch her with the body scissors as a result. The referee hopped around to the other side to check for a submission, as Arabella’s movements began to slow a little.

Zack: Katie’s using her entire body practically to stretch Townshend at the same time as she’s trying to choke her out. And judging by body language, it’s working!

Steph: That’s the mark of a true submissionist... She can make every part of your body feel like death while choking you out.

Arabella’s eyes closed as she reached for the ropes, and her arms lay on the mat. The referee tried to talk to her again, and got no response. She lifted her hand to let it drop….just before Arabella’s eyes popped open and she managed to get the toe of her boot across the bottom rope. Katie shook her head as she released the hold, and Arabella tried to recuperate as quickly as she could.

Zack: She had to stretch her own self to make it, but Arabella found a way out of that choke. But she better pull it together quickly.

Steph: Being so long into that hold though... I’m not surprised she’s trying so hard to recover.

The Brit struggled to get to her feet before Katie started unloading with forearms to the side of her head. She fired her across to the far corner, where she landed back first. Katie followed her in with a corner clothesline, and then climbed up onto the middle rope. She was about to rain ten fists….before Arabella surprised her by grabbing her legs and spiking her with a powerbomb! She rolled through with both legs hooked for the cover before the referee dropped for the count.

Steph: Big time corner powerbomb and a jackknife pin baby! Watch those ratings spike!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Katie kicked out just before the three, causing Arabella to stumble away from her as she tried to get her bearings. Keller made it to her feet, only to eat a roundhouse to the jaw from the rookie.

Zack: There goes those feet again, this time right to the dome! And Katie may not be clear where she is after that shot!

Katie stumbled forward into Arabella’s grasp, and surprised her with a headbutt to the face. Before the rookie could react, Katie hooked her into position and delivered her standing butterfly lock into a butterfly suplex. She dove across her for the cover, and hooked the leg in the process.

Steph: THE ROYAL BUTTERFLY!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell, and Katie rolled off the cover to catch her breath. It took her a moment to sit up, and she had her hand raised when she stood.

Zack: Katie Keller proves why experience is sometimes the best teacher, and manages to turn back the challenge of Arabella in her debut. But you can tell she’s go a lot of respect for her.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………………..KATIE KELLER!!!

Katie helped Arabella back to her feet, and shook her hand before giving her a hug like she had gotten from earlier. Townshend had her hand raised by Katie before the veteran rolled out to the floor.

Zack: A whole lot of respect right there, and I have a feeling Arabella learned a lot from this match that will do her well in the next.

Steph: You and me both. Welcome Arabella to Future Shock and Katie? That sound you hear? That’s the Aspire Championship knocking.

Katie gave the newcomer her props as she headed towards the back, and the show then headed elsewhere in the Future Shock Arena.

All In The Family

As Future Shock returns from the break, the first thing viewers can hear is quite a riot of boos from the Boston crowd. And when the cameras return to the ring, we find out why as the Cortez triplets are standing in the ring with their manager. Just like the last time, each girl is in a different color sequin dress. Christian is far less lavishly dressed.

Christian: So Malice came and went. And two weeks ago, there were three major takeaways that revolve around these three women that you should all keep in mind. Let’s start with the fact that this woman right here….

He placed a hand on Tara’s shoulder with a smile.

Christian: She is still the reigning Future Shock Champion. Now I know a lot of people were talking up Vivi because she didn’t tap out. She didn’t get pinned. And all that’s true, I won’t take that away from her. BUT what a lot of people didn’t seem to give credit for was the one thing they all used to tear Tara down for: she retained her title ALL BY HERSELF. No Luna. No Anna. No “twin magic” as it’s called. She beat Vivi to such an extent that the referee had to stop the match to prevent further serious injury. And well….I’d say that’s as good or better than a pin or a submission. What do you think?

Tara just smirks and basks in the crowd’s hatred.

Tara: Vivi is foolish. She wanted to make a statement, and decided to put her body on the line, but all she proved was that she’s too dumb to know when she’s beaten. But Nature is a beautiful thing, is it not? The human body is the greatest machine of all, and her body rightfully knew when to give up for her, because her mind was too weak to admit defeat. Now, as far as those two beautiful ladies behind me go…

Tara casts a glance at her twin sisters. We’re assuming Luna is the one wearing the massive grin, and Anna is the one wearing glasses and a nonchalant scowl.

Tara: They weren’t there. Just like I wasn’t there for their match. So I’d absolutely LOVE to hear it from the peanut gallery about how I’m cripplingly dependent on them, or them on me. I’d love to hear about how we’re too caught up on one another to function. Oh, what’s that? What’s that again? Ah, yeah -- you CAN’T say that! Because THIS is STILL mine…

Tara raises the (real) Future Shock Championship belt overhead and grins.

Tara: And this is STILL the goddamn Cortez Show!

Christian: And that brings me to these two ladies.

Christian moves to stand between Luna and Anna next.

Christian: The same logic applies here as it does with Tara. They did it all on their own at Malice, Tara didn’t get involved at all. But see, the bigger point I want to make is the fact that Luna and Anna performed like one of the best tag teams in this place in their debut as a tag team. That’s not something that happened by accident, and there was no “magic” of any sort to be found on either side of the ring. But that match should be a letter...a letter to the other tag teams chasing the Future Shock Tag Titles. Because the only thing better than having the Future Shock Championship in the family….would be having it AND the tag titles too. So to the Gold Standard, the difficulty curve just spiked.

Luna: And it would be quite the sight to behold, wouldn’t it? All three Cortez Sisters with all of the Future Shock gold possible? I mean, yeah, there’s the Aspire Championship, but we don’t need to ASPIRE to be great when we’re already at the apex of the competition! And, hey, can we talk about this sexy beast right here for a second?

Luna wraps an arm around Anna’s neck, finally eliciting somewhat of a smirk from the most serious sister.

Luna: Making her debut with such high stakes, and causing that much of an impression, is not for everyone. Anna Cortez is a machine, and she proved so at Malice. So all you low level, envy-ridden do-nothings can keep booing, hating and flinging senseless accusations and choice words at us. We’ll answer to all of your disgust by winning more and more! Right, Anna?

The geeky sister adjusts her glasses.

Anna: Preparation is not just a physical concept. Our minds are tempered as well. We have nothing and nobody to fear. The streak shall carry on, whatever the size of the next challenges.

Christian: There’s always room for more gold in the Cortez family. And if I were you guys, I certainly wouldn’t bet against them.

The fans continue to boo, now only louder before the show goes to a commercial for the upcoming Wipeout Pay Per View.

Proving Ground

As the show comes back from a commercial for Future Shock Wipeout, we go back live inside the arena as “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus begins to play. A very mixed reaction comes from the crowd as the owner of FFW emerges onto the stage. The redhead moves towards the ring, and waits for the ropes to be opened before she steps through and takes a microphone from Gaby.

Zack: It’s not often that the boss shows up here on Future Shock. I mentioned seeing her earlier before the show in the back, but obviously she has something on her mind.

Samantha: As the owner of FFW, I oversee every facet of this company and that obviously includes Future Shock. Since it was conceived, Future Shock has been responsible for some of the biggest stars FFW has seen and continues to be the most important part of FFW’s future. There’s no question of that.

The crowd is still giving her somewhat of a mixed reaction as she takes a deep breath before continuing.

Samantha: Future Shock is as important to me as the entirety of FFW. And I am well aware that every one of the girls who are backstage right now in the locker room hope to get to FFW. They want to be part of the biggest stage in women’s wrestling. That’s why they are here. And that’s a major reason I am here tonight, because in every job, you have a performance review. Even Mr. Grant has them each year, and I am planning to give some of those he feels is best and brightest one of their own.

Zack: Huh. I’m curious to hear where this is going. She wants to give a performance review for some of the Prospects?

Samantha: This summer, I am going to put together a co-branded Pay Per View on FFW All Access featuring FFW and Future Shock. And the purpose of that show will be to see who is closer to achieving their end goal. I want Mr. Grant to pick four Prospects….four of his best...and his best tag team to compete in five matches against women from FFW I will select personally. That event will be called Future Shock Impact, and it’s as much of a test for the FFW girls as it is Future Shock.

Zack: Future Shock Impact…...

Samantha: The date and time of this event will be announced in the near future. But I expect to see many of the Prospects eager for this opportunity. Because the woman or women who impress me most that night….I may have a full FFW contract awaiting them. It’s time for Future Shock’s finest to prove to today’s FFW talent that their spots are by no means safe. I expect to see the Prospects Mr. Grant chooses to be as hungry as they have ever been. Ladies, you may consider this your performance review. And I fully expect you to do just what the event says…..this is your chance to make an Impact.

Zack: Five of Future Shock’s best are gonna have a chance to make a huge statement in the near future against the five of Samantha Star’s choosing! Who’s she gonna pick? Who’s Adam gonna pick? I can’t wait to find out who wants this chance to impress the owner of this company.

Samantha’s music begins to play again before she leaves the ring, placing the microphone on the apron before heading towards the back. The show cuts to a video package featuring the history between the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce and the “Six String Sinner” Lydia Charisma.

Energy Unbound

The arena goes pitch black as the video wall comes to life, and takes us inside….what looks like an empty arcade. The sound of chimes and sound effects can be heard as we see someone standing in front of a pinball machine. With their back to the camera, it’s clear they are racking up massive points as the game is making all sorts of noise.

As a matter of fact, the person is doing so well that the machine starts smoking and the high score goes to all 9s. It starts rocking back and forth until sparks begin flying out of it next. The person playing it turns away and starts walking away as the screen goes pitch black….and smoke begins rising out of the huge gift box on the stage.

Zack: What on Earth….?

The lights come back up and the ribbon collapses to the floor as the lid of the box begins to open. All four sides of the box fall open in all four directions as the pinball machine falls apart as the person playing it walks out on the stage. She glances back to see the machine break, and the spotlight falls on her as we see who it is. And the fans (especially the SVW ones) erupt at the sight of…..

Zack: That’s CARYS MCFARLANE!!

The baby of the McFarlane family takes off towards the ring, and slides in under the bottom rope. She starts hitting all four ropes with increasing speed (like a pinball, of course) before sliding to the center of the ring on her knees. Carys slams both fists into the mat as fireworks shoot up from the posts to another pop from the crowd.

Zack: “The Human Pinball”....the SVW Hall of Famer…..the former SVW Champion…..CARYS MCFARLANE has come to Future Shock! I sure as hell didn’t see this one coming!

Carys darted towards the corner, and hopped up onto the turnbuckle to get the crowd louder, while Gaby made almost as much noise on her own at ringside watching the ring. Carys backflipped off to her feet, and beamed from ear to ear as “Suckerpunch” by Delain began to play throughout the Future Shock Arena.

Zack: The newest addition to the Prospect roster may be the most energetic of all time! Welcome aboard, Carys!

The fans began a chant for Future Shock’s newest addition before the show faded to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 10:36:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2019, 10:38:10 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” back in the center with her microphone ready to go.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest is scheduled for one fall. And it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: This will be the third meeting we are about to see between Lydia and Gemma, and I have to believe Gemma may want nothing more than to prove tonight she CAN get past Lydia after two failed attempts.

Steph: Like I said earlier, Zack. “All you need to do is win once?”

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She stuffs her hands into the pockets of her leather jacket, pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and leaning herself back against the turnbuckles.

Zack: Gemma has been frustrated more than possibly at any time in her career. And if you look at her face, you can see that fact practically written all over it.

Steph: Yet there is one thing that can give her what she’s looking for. That being her pinning Charisma’s shoulders down, one-two-three.

“Charisma” by W.A.S.P. fills the arena as up near the top of the ramp a fine smoke begins to pour out from both sides. Fragments of code begin running on the ground, but they slowly transform into... Music notes. The notes of green and purple begin to appear on the ground of the ramp towards the ring.

“I've a breath in minds of men with the lies I breathe!
No man's ever ruled the world not knowing the curse of me!
I'm some of the seven sins, vanity in the lust of men!
I'm the Alpha-Omega man, I'll show you who I am!

Ohhhhhh, hypnotic charm, mesmerizing face, my soul has a dark embrace!
A magic tongue, I'll seduce you all ‘till I'm your king, ‘till ya know my...!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

Walking backwards through the smoke is Lydia Charisma with her back to the crowd. She raises her hands up over her head and turns around, doing a little air guitar! Charisma continues to play an invisible guitar halfway down the ramp. She stops to look through the crowd and spots a young man in the audience on the way to the ring. Lydia taps her cheek, telling him to kiss it... Before doing the same to the girl nearby him.

Gaby: From Sin City... Weighing in at 202 pounds... She is THE RAWK OF AGES, THE JUKEBOX POWERHOUSE, THE ONE WOMAN NIELSEN RATING... This is “THE SIX STRING SINNER”... LLLYYYDDDIIIAAA! CCCHHHHAAARRRIIISSSSMMMMAAAAA!!
“I'm a liar blinding your vision, vatican man!

Preachin' fear and using religion, with the Bible and Koran!
I wrap myself in the American flag, and tell people I'm for which it stands,
I'm comin' back till you know I'm God, ‘till you believe, till you know my...!

CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! DO YOU KNOW MY NAME!?
I’M THE GOD THAT YOU PRAISE, WHEN YOU WORSHIP MY NAME!
CCHHHHAARRRIIIZZZMMMMAAAAAAAAAA!!! ARE YOU IDOLIZING ME!?
I’M A DANGEROUS THING, AND YOUR NEW MESSIAH’S ME!”

With unfettered confidence she slides into the ring before stopping to crouch down and seemingly check her knee pads. Tonight... Lydis forgoes posing for the crowds. No running to the ropes, no flexing, no kissing her bicep. Instead she just quietly stares at Gemma.

Zack: Normally I think an opponent would go into a match feeling more confident if they’ve already gotten past the same opponent twice before, but I have a feeling Lydia’s even more tense heading into this match tonight than either of the first two meetings. What do you think?

Steph: She knows what’s at stake here and more so, she knows that she only scraped by Gemma both times. That’s gotta be a thought playing in the back of her head.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women as Gaby left the ring, and then called for the bell to start the match. Both Lydia and Gemma looked across to one another, never looking away as they moved towards the center of the ring and went nose to nose. Neither of them said a word as Lydia extended a hand to her out of sportsmanship. Gemma took it...and then nailed her with a headbutt to the face. It staggered the powerhouse before Pierce pulled her forward for an even harder headbutt in the face, causing blood to splatter from Lydia’s nose immediately. Pierce jerked her head down, and fired knees into her face that dropped the Sinner to a knee. Pierce bounced off the near side with a boot to her face to put her down on the mat as blood dripped from Lydia’s nostrils onto the mat.

Zack: Two vicious headbutts, Steph! And Gemma may have either busted or broken Lydia’s nose right out of the gate. You can see the blood pooling on the canvas.

Steph: I think she’s actually broken her nose, Zack. It looks KIND of bent to be perfectly honest.

Lydia tried to get up, but was having trouble seeing at the same time. Gemma jerked her back to her feet, and shot her into the corner. With a handful of her hair, she began spiking her face into the top turnbuckle again and again. Charisma stumbled backwards, throwing a few punches at the air as she wasn’t able to see clearly. Gemma avoided those shots easily, and belted her with a spinning backfist to the jaw. It dropped her to her knee again, only for the “World Piercer” to bounce off the near side with a running kneelift to her face that put her down again. She dropped down to make the cover, and hooked the outside leg in the process.

Steph: Lydia is already fighting like a wounded animal and Gemma is taking advantage already, and rattling Charisma’s head furiously.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Lydia kicked out at two, and shoved Gemma away. The powerhouse rolled in the other direction, wiping at her nose and trying to get to her feet. But Pierce showed no signs of letting up as she charged forward with a running clothesline that sent Charisma through the ropes to the floor.

Zack: Lydia’s in a bad way out here on the floor, and I hope she doesn’t think one of us is Gemma with her eyes all clouded after getting struck on the nose.

Lydia moved towards the broadcast table, and got back to her feet. She was still having considerable trouble seeing as Gemma rolled out after her. The “World Piercer” grabbed her from behind to get her back in the ring, and Lydia instinctively threw a back elbow in her direction. It caught her on the side of the head, and Lydia followed up by turning into her for a jawbreaker. It rocked Pierce backwards for a second before Lydia scooped Zack’s bottled water off the table and started pouring it over her face.

Zack: Go ahead and take it, I got another one! Lydia’s trying to clear her vision, and wash the tears out of her eyes so she can see!

Steph: No lie but uh... Gemma is kind of beating the shit out of Lydia right now man.

Finally able to see better, Lydia spun into Gemma and started unloading with left and right hand body shots. An uppercut snapped her head back before Charisma scooped her up into a gorilla press, and threw her back into the ring between the ropes. The fans were getting louder now as she climbed back into the ring. Gemma was starting to get up when Lydia scooped her up into a bearhug, and then ran her into the nearest corner. Still holding her, she did it again to the other three corners before drilling her with a belly to belly suplex.

Lydia: CHAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: Lydia’s got her vision back, and oh they definitely know who she is! Gemma is getting treated like a rag doll!

Steph: I’ve never seen someone use a bearhug QUITE like that, but then again Charisma has precedence to do so!

Pierce started to get up, only to suffer a massive biel throw that sent her several feet across the ring When she began to get to her feet, Lydia lowered her shoulder and charged forward to drive her into the corner with a shoulder tackle. Repeated thrusts to the body followed that before the “Six String Sinner” connected with double rolling gutwrench suplexes into a cover with a hook of the leg.

Steph: TWO OF A KIND!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gemma kicked out at two and a half, causing Lydia to get back to her feet. She pulled Gemma up by the hair, and sent her across for the ride. Pierce ducked the clothesline on the rebound, and stopped on a dime behind her. When Lydia spun around, she hit her with another headbutt to the face and then spiked her into the mat with a facebreaker DDT. The blood immediately began to seep from Lydia’s nose again.

Zack: With the shot her nose has taken, all it takes is one strike from Gemma to turn this match around! And there you see it, the blood’s starting to flow again!

Charisma started to crawl away with Gemma trailing after her. As soon as she got to the ropes, Gemma pulled her up by the head and then drove her into the middle turnbuckle headfirst with a bulldog. Lydia collapsed to her knees against the corner as Gemma backed up to the far corner. The powerhouse was trying to wipe her face on the padding when Pierce darted towards her with a knee strike that crushed her head into the middle turnbuckle anyway. She snatched her around the waist from behind, and then snapped off a trio of German suplexes before bridging up for a pin.

Zack: Gemma’s got power for days, and Lydia’s getting the same treatment as yesterday’s trash! She may be about to put her away for the first time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Lydia’s arm shot off the mat in time, and Gemma shoved her to the mat. The former redhead got back to her feet, and took off for the far side. As Lydia was rising, Gemma went for a curb stomp….but Charisma avoided it. Pierce landed on both feet awkwardly for a half second until Lydia was back on her feet. Pierce went to grab her from behind….but got caught with a backpack stunner from Lydia!

Steph: Backpack stunner from Charisma and that was something I did not expect from her!

Pierce lay flat on the mat as Lydia sat, leaning forward. She crawled to the apron, and grabbed it to wipe her face of the tears and blood staining it. When she made it back to her feet, she looked back over her shoulder towards the slowly recovering Gemma. She planted her head between her legs, and took off towards the corner to deliver a turnbuckle powerbomb! Pierce slumped against the turnbuckles before Lydia pulled her into a wristlock followed by a koppu kick to the face. The former Aspire Champion leaned against the ropes, wiping her face one more time.

Steph: KICK OF DESTINY!!

Lydia: CHAAARRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZZZMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Fans: DO YOU KNOW MY NAME?!

Zack: Just like their previous meetings, these two are throwing absolutely everything at one another and not holding back one iota! That’s why this is the main event!

Steph: Charisma is literally throwing every little thing she’s got to keep Gemma down but Pierce just responds right back!

When Gemma started to get to all fours, Lydia stepped over her back and sat down in her camel clutch. Pruitt dropped down in front of the Liverpool native, and asked if she wanted to stop the match. Gemma gritted her teeth and almost barked “NO!” at her as Lydia continued to apply the pressure. The referee checked again, still getting the same answer from Pierce.

Zack: Gemma’s stuck in the RAWKING CHAIR, but I think she’d rather have her neck snapped than give up against Lydia to go to 0-3!

Steph: I don’t think we’ve ever ACTUALLY seen Lydia use this in Future Shock and but the desperation is so real!

Lydia pulled back a little more, and Gemma let out a scream...and started to stand up in the hold. Lydia was in disbelief as she was now practically riding piggyback on Gemma, who took off towards the corner and fell face forward to let Lydia’s head bounce off the top turnbuckle. Charisma staggered backwards, the blood flowing from her nose again as Gemma made it back to her feet with a ferocious look in her eyes.

Zack: I don’t believe it!! Gemma powered out of that camel clutch, and look at her face!

Steph: If looks could kill...!

Lydia was trying to get her vision back when Gemma grabbed her head, and spiked her with her single underhook DDT! Shaking her head, she pulled her back up and hit it once more before making the cover!

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH….TWICE!! NOBODY’S GETTING UP FROM THAT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Gemma sat up on her knees, and let out a scream before getting back to her feet. She got her hand raised, and she had a look as though she’d just won the biggest match of her life.

Steph: She did it Zack... Damn sure she did it. There is nothing holding Gemma Pierce back now.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!!

The fans gave her some respect as well as she propped up against the corner in almost a Hindu squat, staring across at the woman she just defeated.

Zack: After everything she’s gone through trying to defeat Lydia, she finally did it, Steph! And the “World Piercer” almost looks at peace with herself right now.

Steph: Zack, I can tell you with all certainty, there is NOTHING in this world like beating someone who has beaten you.

Gemma finally rolled out of the ring, listening to the respect of the crowd she earned for a moment as she headed up the ramp.

Steph: The World Piercer looks a little surprised here.

Zack: I don’t think she’s used to getting that much crowd respect, but it’s clear she’s earned it. Congratulations to her!

She turned back to look at the ring, seeing Lydia struggling to get up. The two stared at one another for a moment, each showing the other a nod of respect as Future Shock faded off the air.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: