Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 06:55:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - April 25, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - April 25, 2019  (Read 1319 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 27, 2019, 10:10:40 pm »

Kat: The following contest is a NO DISQUALIFICATION MATCH!

Zack: In which most of the people in this arena will be cheering for the giant meteor.

Mai: And people of taste like myself will be torn! Both women are perfectly fine with me! Two violent and beautiful specimen who this people should adore!

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Kat: Introducing first, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson Gardner is a thrill seeker looking for something to keep her alive, in her own words. Maybe this will be the match that changes things for her?

Mai: She's a former Ultraviolence Champion who's already laying the foundation of her own farewell. She just didn't expect to have to wrestle Mallory Bennett so early.

The video wall begins playing images of Mallory Bennett in her most choice moments of violence. As the arena begins to boo, the lights flicker orange and red while the video wall shows the self-proclaimed ‘Byproduct of Misconduct’ and Malicious One grinning through a bloody face before punching the mat. The booing intensifies as the wrestler herself comes from the curtain with Andy Marx with her championship on his shoulder. Her scowling face bends into a grin as the crowd continues booing, trying to drown out “Whiskey Fever”.

“Woah mama don't you leave me alone, no tellin' what I'll do on my own!
Woah mama there's a pit in my soul, so deep I gotta fill it up now...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!”

On the second ‘fill it up now!’ Mallory drops to both knees, sticking her tongue out and throwing up devil horns and bending backwards as a wild pyro display of orange and red go off behind her. The crowd continues the boo as the chorus hits and she’s announced.

Kat: And her opponent... She’s the reigning ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION...  From Tampa Bay, Florida weighing in at 150 pounds... “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!!

“WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL--
WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!
WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH!
YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!”

The southern wrestler begins making her way down to the ramp, a scowl on her face as she observes the boos. She slides into the ring, leaving her championship with Andy. Andy pats the title, a smug look on his face as though the thing belongs to him. Mallory meanwhile throws her arms up to the boos in the middle of the ring before heading into her corner, and slumping in it.

Zack: Mallory on the other hand is riding an all-time high. She doesn't even care Aly Gardner is one of the most dangerous women in this roster: she's the champion, and will not be denied.

Mai: I'm willing to bet Alysson is going to be Mallory's hardest test since defeating Emma Mackenzie for the belt. And it's going to be absolutely beautiful!

The bells ring and the two wrestlers keep eyeballing one another, as the crowd makes sure to let them know they're rooting for the giant meteor, booing relentlessly as the two rogues smirk. When they begin to more to the center of the ring, though, Mallory raises an index finger, as to say "wait a second" before she... rolls out of the ring and makes her way up the entrance ramp. Under the eyes of a confused Alysson and a jeering audience, Mallory goes all the way to the top of the ramp, and as if on cue, in walks... Bianca Salvador, holding a kendo stick!

Mai: And heeeeere we are, the Franchise's weapon of choice making itself seen. But I'm pretty sure Alysson doesn't mind!

Zack: Unless Bianca Salvador comes down to the ring with Mallory. She did threaten to pick the Franchise off one by one if they interrupted.

Bianca hands the kendo stick to Mallory and the two Franchise sisters-in-arms high-five before Mallory dashes down the entrance ramp again, meeting the Big Red in the ring. Alysson welcomes her back with a smirk ("I see the game you're playin'," said the French wrestler) before Mallory shrugs, smirking... And then takes a swing at Alysson with the stick! Gardner ducks under the swung stick, then twirls and throws a superkick that Mallory parries by bunting it with the kendo stick! The rebound sends Mallory to her ass, and the two wrestlers proceed to do the same thing as they roll out of the ring and, browsing under the ring from opposite sides, both get steel chairs! They roll into the ring and stare one another down again as they grip their chairs... Before Mallory throws her chair at Alysson, who lets her chair go to hold the champion's! Mallory proceeds to superkick the steel chair into Alysson, but the Outlaw braces for it as she stiffens her arms, and she's sent back into the ropes with the chair instead of having it rebound on her face! With the impulse she gets with the ropes, Alysson pumps the chair forward and strikes Mallory with a stab to the chest, sending the champion down!

Zack: Quick thinking by both women, but now it's the Outlaw with the wheel! A stab of the chair, and she has the Ultraviolence Champion exactly where she wants!

Mai: I know we talk about early advantages a lot, but this is a match between two women who could break their opponent with their first move! Please be safe, Mallory!

With the Ultraviolence Champion down, Alysson grins and starts punishing her by delivering steel chair shot after shot to the top of her spine, pretty much until the chair is bent. Mallory tries to find a safe haven for herself in the corner, but Alysson proceeds to stomp a mud hole into her as she holds the top rope! Mallory grabs the fallen steel chair with her feet and pulls it closer to her to use it as a shield, but Alysson immediately grabs it and throws it out of the ring before she dashes across the ring, building up speed to strike Mal with a baseball slide elbow... but the champion quickly rolls out of the ring and Alysson strikes the corner post! With a grunt of pain, the redhead gets up to her feet, while the champion uses the steel chair as leverage to get up to her feet. From inside the ring, the Outlaw decides it's time to break out the big risk moves as she stomps the mat to rev up the engines, and then dashes across the ring again, building up even more speed than before... And then executes a topé con giro that MALLORY SWINGS AT AND STRIKES ALYSSON IN MID-AIR!!! The redhead crumbles to the floor, and Mallory beats her hands clean!

Zack: OOF! That landing was NOT what Gardner expected, and now Mallory Bennett has a broken Alysson to deal with.

Mai: Broken? You underestimate Gardner's resistance, Zack, shame on you! I'm pretty sure she can shrug off a bonk like that just like as if she'd just jumped on a water mattress.

As Alysson arches her back in pain, Mallory decides to execute payback, grabbing the steel chair again and swinging it into Alysson's back, sending the former champion to the floor again and again as she strikes the redhead without any kind of compassion, to the point second steel chair is bent. Alysson is crawling to safety while she's being attacked, grunting with each shot until they stop coming, which is when she finds the time to get back up. Mallory gives chase as she throws punches to Aly's face, sending the oldest of FFW's wrestlers to the corner barricade. The punch-drunk Alysson leans onto the barrier, but Mallory is right there, striking her to the side of her skull with more elbows, and Alysson stumbles away from her, almost falling off the ramp and into the front row crowd. She does fall off the ramp, however, once they steer clear from the crowd, as Mallory kicks her off the platform and the redhead falls at the empty production space between the crowd and the entrance stage.

Zack: Mallory is handling Alysson like few people have done so far in the Outlaw's 12-year career, and it's time we start thinking if Alysson has met her ultimate match.

Mai: I wish they'd matched like if this was Tinder. Pretty sure that they'd be great friends if not for wrestling.

Mallory then grabs Alysson by the head and lifts her up, grabbing two handfuls of the rockstar's hair, before the Outlaw reacts by taking shots at the champion's midsection, the mechanic flinching for a short while... before she drives her elbow into the nook between Alysson's shoulder blades, sending the redhead to her knees again. Then, grabbing the Outlaw's hair again, Mallory dumps Alysson into the steel grid of the main stage, the redhead bumping into the metal and collapsing to the ground. Mallory then proceeds to place Alysson's neck against one of the grid's beams and press her into it with her boot, choking the life out of the former champion. It doesn't take long until the French wrestler is struggling and getting blue in the face, and yet Mallory just will NOT let go, mouthing to her opponent that "THIS IS ALMOST TOO EASY!"

Zack: She's-- She's literally choking the life out of Aly Gardner! If she doesn't react this may be an unprecedented pass-out win!

Mai: We've seen MANY wrestlers pass out during their matches in FFW alone, but this is outright attempted murder... And it's not like Aly Gardner and Mal Bennett haven't signed up for EXACTLY THAT!

In a last ditch effort to shake free from Mallory, Alysson grabs onto the sides of the beams she's being choked against, pushing her upper body upwards. As her head bends downwards, Mallory loses her balance, and her foot slips, but Alysson is unable to capitalize as she just pushes herself backwards and collapses, coughing and hacking HARD, gasping for air. This gives Mal more than enough time to adjust herself and stomp the Outlaw into the floor again. Still gasping and reaching for air, Alysson crawls up to the ramp, where there aren't beams for her to be choked against, and proceeds to push upwards. Mallory takes aim at the older wrestler and dashes towards her, but Alysson finally finds her second wind and drop toe holds Mallory in place right before she reaches impact radius, sending her teeth first into the edge of the ramp! Alysson finally gets up to her feet and looks around, rubbing her neck, before she hops onto the top of the  ramp, and then the main stage, staring down at Mallory as the champion is fallen. And then, she throws the double cross mid-fingers!

Mai: A G-Effect?! FROM THERE???

The crowd gives Alysson a rare cheer, taunting her into executing the most unprotected G-Effect of her career, but Mallory hasn't taken nearly enough punishment to just lay there and take it. Slowly but surely, the champion starts powering up to her feet, which makes Alysson decide against a G-Effect and take a bit of a distance so she can build up some speed before crashing onto Mallory with a diving moonsault! The Outlaw then gets up to her feet, pops off, and then eyeballs the sitting front row crowd, yelling at them to get out of the way! The sitting audience obliges, leaving a sea of empty, unfolded steel chairs. Alysson grabs Mallory by the head, hooks her neck and then hoists her upwards, suplexing her into the steel chairs to a nasty thud of collapsing metal as well as a screeching yelp of pain, as the crowd applauds!

Zack: Alysson just dumped Mallory on a row of open chairs, and that has got to hurt!

Mai: Again, Zack, they can take it! But still... Owwwww.

Traversing the mess of chairs, Alysson picks Mallory up again and, with a gorilla press throw, she dumps the UV Champion onto the ramp again, proceeding to jump the barricade herself and, with a grip on the neck line of Mal's attire, drag her back to the ring. Except when they're very close to the ring, Mallory pushes Alysson into the ring apron, and the Outlaw hits her chest into the hardest part of the ring. Again she gasps for air, and Mallory, shaking her head, plans her next move, proceeding to take half a lap around the ring and browse under it for weapons. She eventually pulls out another steel chair, a trash can, a lead pipe, a tabl-- wait, a lead pipe? Doing a double take on that weapon, she makes her way up to the commentary table and hands it to Mai Hotaru.

Mallory: Can you hold on to this for me? Shit's cursed.

Mai: Anything for you, baby!

Zack: ... in the spirit of Avengers: Endgame, to quote Captain America, "I understood that reference."

Making her way back to the pile of weapons she's just uncovered, one by one she throws them into the ring: first the table, then the third steel chair, then the can, before she finally browses under the ring for one last thing, which brings a MASSIVE smile to her face: A WRENCH! However, oblivious to her opponent, she doesn't see as Alysson rolls into the ring, concealing something with her hands. As Mallory rolls into the ring and looks at a rising Alysson, the redhead on her knees, she grips the wrench and SWINGS IT... Only for Alysson to parry that with HER CROWBAR! The wrench gets caught up on the crowbar's hook, and Alysson powers back to her feet, smirking at the champion, shaking her head: "You're gonna try to get me with THAT shit? You've got a LOT to learn, kid! A LOT TO--" Alysson never gets to finish that sentence as Mallory drives the sole of her boot into Alysson's kneecap, sending the redhead to a knee again. Following that, Mallory swings the wrench HARD and strikes Alysson's skull with it, making the redhead collapse! As a freshly open gash on the side of the Outlaw's skull starts to bleed, Mallory rolls the French wrestler over and makes the first cover of the match!

ONE!

TWO!

NOPE!!! Alysson powers out with authority!

Zack: Mallory draws first blood, but not a three-count!

A slightly amused Mallory powers back to her feet (even if it looks like she's actually annoyed) and mouths off at Alysson - "you got NOTHING to teach me, Alysson! NOTHING! I AM the danger!" - before bringing the older wrestler to her feet and then picking her up and suplexing her onto the steel chair left there, proceeding to pin her again.

ONE!

TWO-- NO!!! Alysson kicks out with plenty authority!

Mallory laughs at the French wrestler's resistance as she sits up. Alysson soon joins her, and the two women bring themselves to their feets, grinning at one another... Before Alysson throws the first punch. Mallory punches back. Alysson punches again. Mallory punches. Alysson punches. Mallory punches. Alysson punches and Mallory ducks under Alysson's arm, picking her up and delivering her to the mat once again with a Blue Thunder Bomb... that Alysson no-sells the FUCK out of, kicking back to her feet and then dashing to the ropes, striking Mallory with a spear!

Zack: Quick thinking by Gardner, and she breaks out that deadly spear of hers! Taking a page right out of... You know what? I'm not going there.

Mai: Good boy. You shouldn't.

Alysson takes a short breather on her fours, cleaning her face from the blood, as Mallory crawls to one of the corners. The redhead then powers back to her feet and eyeballs the table, picking it and setting it up diagonally, with one of its narrower ends touching the corner opposite of Mallory. The Outlaw then notices the trash can, making her way up to the metal prop and picking it up, proceeding to smash into Mallory, before stuffing Mallory with it, placing it upside down over the champion's body. Moving to the ring apron, Alysson circles the ring and makes her way up to the corner opposite to Mallory. She then walks ONTO the table she's set up there, testing the wood's resistance. It bends but doesn't breaks, which is what Alysson wanted. She gives the audience a thumb up before moving to the turnbuckles again... Only to let out a war cry and dash forward, using the table as a take-off track, leaping from its edge and CANNONBALLING INTO MALLORY!!! The trash can crunches inwards with Mallory inside of it, and the two women collapse to the side, Mallory falling off the ring and a broken Alysson laughing the pain off!

Zack: AND ALYSSON TAKES FLIGHT!!! That table held on for dear life as Alysson just launched herself off of it and SMOTHERED Mallory in!

As the pause between the two wrestlers lingers, the audience claps further... And it just as quickly turns to boos as they're reminded Mallory is member of the Franchise, as Bianca Salvador and Angelina Fantástica walk onto the stage, staring at the action from afar!

Mai: Uh-oh, they're here. Think they wanna come down here and have a word?

Zack: If I know Bianca Salvador... They won't. They have the utmost trust in Mallory. Still, it's a reminder that we're not dealing with good girls in the slightest tonight.

Alysson notices the Typhoon and the Dark Heart as she rolls out of the ring, smirking at the two Future Shock graduates before removing the trash can from Mallory (or removing Mallory from the trash can?), grabbing the champion by the head and rolling her back into the ring. She then rolls in herself and makes a cover, while still eyeballing Angelina and Bianca!

ONE!

TWO!

NOOOOO!!! Mallory powers out with authority!

Alysson gets back to her feet, leaning onto the ropes facing the stage and telling the Franchise "She doesn't need you guys right now, find yourselves a seat and have fun!" As Alysson gets a smirk from Frankie and a thumbs-up from the Typhoon, she nods and turns around-- BANG!!! Mallory strikes her on the chest with all her might with a kendo stick swing! As the Outlaw doubles over, Mallory turns to Bianca and Angelina -- "She's actually right, I got this!" -- and then back to Alysson, cracking the kendo stick across her back again and again and again, wasting the bamboo sword like it's nobody's business! When the stick is too bent and undone to be used, Mal throws it out of the ring, and then makes a finger gun with her hand and... points right at Alysson's head.

Zack: And Mallory Bennett is ready for the kill shot! Shades of Killer C as she prepares to deliver the coup-de-grâce to the the Outlaw!

"Bang bang" goes the trigger, as Mallory makes her way to the top rope, taking aim at the Outlaw and then leaping from the top rope, executing first a frog splash that turns into an elbow drop... ON THE MAT as Alysson rolls out of the way! Mallory bounces back to her feet, as does Alysson, and the Outlaw twirls Mallory around, standing face to face with the champion, before she leaps onto her shoulders, capturing Mal's head with her legs and backflipping, executing her Frankensteiner Facebuster... that MALLORY AVOIDS as she handsprings out of danger, popping right back to her feet! Alysson notices the dodge as she pops back to her feet, as does Mallory! The two women then dash at one another, meeting at the center of the ring with stereo haymakers to the face! As their punches connect with their opponent's nose, both women collapse to her back in a semiconscious heap!

Mai: DOUBLE KNOCK-OUT!!! And there's no count-outs in this match!... Well, we may just have to wait for them to wake up!

Zack: They went for the same move, and connected right on one another's kisser! It may be a while before they're back to our plane!

The crowd again applauds for the effort the two women are putting forth as it takes well over a minute before they start making their efforts to get up. Before bringing themselves to their feet, both women reach for their trademark weapons: Alysson grabs her crowbar, Mallory grabs her wrench. They get up, turn to one another, smirk at one another, and steel their swords of choice. And then... They swing at one another, their weapons clashing into one another. Alysson tries to outpower Mallory. Mallory takes a shot at outpowering Alysson. They meet in the center again. They bring their weapons back, and then swing again... And this time, Alysson catches Mal's wrench with the hook of her crowbar EXACTLY like the previous time, except this time Alysson makes the effort to yank it from Mal's hand, proceeding to kick her midsection! The champion doubles over, and Alysson dashes to the far ropes, building up speed and then rushing back for Mallory, who's already standing up straight! Alysson leaps for Mallory's neck for another try at the G-Spot...

Zack: Uh-oh, here it comes! THE G--

... AND MALLORY PISTONS ALYSSON UPWARDS, GRABS HER LEGS IN MIDAIR AND POWERBOMBS THE FUCK OUT OF THE OUTLAW INTO THE TABLE SHE HAD SET UP!!! The table explodes in splinters, and Mallory dives into the wreckage to pin the French wrestler!

Zack: COUNTERED WITH THE MALOTOV COCKTAIL, RIGHT ON THE TABLE SHE'D SET UP!!!

Mai: NOW THAT IS WHAT I'D CALL A POETIC TURN OF EVENTS!!!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Alysson attempts to power out but it's too late! Both women take their time cooling down, the Ultraviolence Champion resting on top of the former champion for a while as her music plays.

Kat: And the winner of this match... THE ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION... MALLORY! BENNETT!!!

Zack: And she had to EARN it! Alysson brought the best of her arsenal tonight, and if it wasn't for the mistake of leaving that table there as an option, the result could've been different.

Mai: But now Mallory can say she has bested the two most iconic Ultraviolence Champions of FFW. She truly IS the new face of violence! She is danger personified!!!

The two wrestlers eventually stir and get up, turning to one another. After all the loud shouting of the match, the two women chat quietly for a moment, before Alysson extends an arm at Mallory. And then... A handshake happens. Mallory can be heard clearly saying "now you go after the big one. You've earned it." Which makes Alysson smirk, and proceed to raise Mallory's arm in acknowledgment for the victor.

Welcome to FFW

The show heads back to the ring, and finds the Director of Future Shock standing in the ring. The crowd is singing “Happy Birthday” to him as Adam looks to be highly amused by it before he begins to speak.

Adam: I appreciate that. And normally I’d take today off, because of it being my birthday. But I decided to come to the show tonight because one of the girls who has been a cornerstone of Future Shock since the day it rebooted….tonight is her first night as part of the FFW main roster. And after about 3 years of her being a huge part of my show, the very least I could do was be here tonight for her arrival.

The fans already know who he’s talking about as they begin a chant for Harley.

Adam: Tonight, it is my privilege to introduce to you a woman who has done everything a singles wrestler can do in Future Shock. She’s held the Aspire Ring, and she did it twice. She’s been Future Shock Champion, and she did it twice.She’s practically made Sydney, Australia a second hometown with all the success she’s created for herself there.  And if we had a Hall of Fame in Future Shock, I’d have already put her in it. She is probably the most decorated Prospect we’ve had in the history of the show, and tonight it is my pleasure to introduce to FFW…….HARLEY SHANNON!!

Harley walked into shot, with an expression of pride upon her face.

Harley: Happy Birthday Adam, and thank you for that introduction… I don’t think anyone could have come up with a more glowing tribute. Thank you. It’s been an amazing three years, I’ve learnt a lot and it’s probably been the best experience of my life.

Adam: As you can tell by the crowd, it’s been a long time coming for Future Shock fans to see you make it to FFW. And now that you are here, how’s it feel? You got a few familiar faces in the back, and a whole lot of new ones after all.

Harley: There’s quite a few people in the back I know; a couple that I’ve gone into battle with and against. Which I guess makes the step upwards a little easier when you know a couple of people already. Other than that, it feels like I’m just starting out on a brand new journey; a new adventure. It’s exciting and I’m looking forward to showing what I can do against some of those not so familiar faces; seeing just how far I can go, how high I can build after establishing a pretty solid foundation in Future Shock.

Adam: Well I’m sure everyone here in Greenville and watching around the globe are happy to see you. Now unless you have some last thoughts to share, I know the COO wants to see you because he told me has something pretty big in mind for you.

Harley: Like I said, I’m happy that I’ve got here and I can’t wait to step into an FFW ring as part of the main roster for the first time. I’m going to do everything in my power to make an impact; to really make a splash. Just like in Future Shock, I’m going to work hard, rise up through the ranks, all the way to the top.

Adam shakes Harley’s hand before the pair head for the back, and then we cut to a commercial for the upcoming Relentless Pay Per View.

Careful What You Wish For

The show cuts to the back, and we find Allison Marx standing by the owner of FFW. Samantha looks quite pleased with herself, a smile on her face as she crosses her arms under her chest.

Allison: Miss Star, it seems like you may have a big problem. You saw earlier tonight that Missy was looking for Mallory, and--

Samantha held up her finger, and shook her head.

Samantha: I think you misspoke, Allison. You mean the reigning Ultraviolence Champion wh just defeated an icon of matches like that. You also meant to say a member of the Franchise, the newly updated version.

Allison: Well yes, that’s all true. And--

Samantha: It is true, and I just want to make sure you recognize it when you speak her name. Or anyone in the Franchise, be it Bianca, Mallory, Angelina, Jo, or Mel. Give them their due credit, especially if they just won a match.

Allison: Okay, I’ll try to keep that in mind. But what I wanted to talk with you about was what we heard earlier tonight from Missy, who was looking for Mallory.

Samantha: Oh yes, I heard that. And for once in his bastard life, my brother made a very wise decision talking her out of walking into a situation that would have seen her hospitalized on her fiance’s birthday. That would not have been a fun night. But I am going to give her what she wants….at Relentless.

This gets a pop, and a confused look from Allison.

Samantha: But Missy already has an Evolution Championship match at Relentless against Kelly Kincaid. You’re going to make her compete twice?

Samantha: Did I say that? Missy said she wanted to find Mallory. At Relentless, she will because I’m going to make Mallory the special guest referee for the Evolution Championship match.

Zack: WHAT?!

Samantha grinned as she walked away, leaving Allison dumbfounded as Velocity faded to a commercial break.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 10:23:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: