Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:01:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - May 30, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - May 30, 2019  (Read 237 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 01, 2019, 07:16:10 pm »

Live from the Legacy Arena in Birmingham, Alabama
May 30, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Artemis Kaiser and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to Birmingham, Alabama! We are live from the Legacy Arena, and you’re watching FFW Velocity! We are less than 2 weeks removed from what could only be described as a controversial and wild night at Relentless! Zack here, alongside Mai, and what a main event!

Mai: It could be subtitled 3 girls who are biting off more than they can chew, speaking of Chaotic Temptation! Why you’d want to pick a fight with anyone in the Franchise is beyond me.

Zack: How about because that’s what this business is all about? Good reason? Angelina Fantastica will be meeting Nevaeh Summers as well, so the main event won’t be the only place you’ll see the Franchise.

Mai: I just love this new side of Angelina, and find her way hotter as a result. I’m looking forward her to bitch slapping Summers tonight.

Zack: We also got Gillie and Isis meeting one on one, and a No DQ match as Alysson Gardner is the latest Hall of Famer to meet Areum Jijang. And the “Big Bang” has been racking up the wins lately!

Mai: Yeah, apparently being batshit works for her. And if she’s listening, that was max saying that when he took over my body for a second.

Zack: All that and a whole ot more tonight, including hearing from none other than the recently returned Emma Mackenzie! But all that in due time, let’s send it up to the ring for our opening contest. Take it away, Kat!

Kat: The following No Disqualification Match is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The Intense electrical thrumming of “Diabolic” by Dance With The Dead signals the coming of Areum Jijang, white and yellow strobes matching the staccato piano-percussion mix.

A moment passes by and Areum appears on stage, the dry ice fog on the entrance ramp parting to show her, and in front of her, seated in a dessicated old hospital wheelchair, housing the disturbing effigy that was a Max Sato Realdoll. Boos rain down upon her, but Areum seems far less offended than she is visibly nervous, she shouts at “Max” to shut up before starting off down the ramp.

When ‘Big Bang’ gets ringside, she roughly carts the life-sized doll over to her corner before hurriedly sliding into the ring and backing into her corner, scanning the ring, the ref, and the crowd as though something might jump out at her.

Kat: INTRODUCING, hailing from Seoul, South Korea by way of Fresno County, California, accompanied by… uh… well… standing five-feet tall and weighing in at one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, “BIG BAAAAAAANG” AREUM JIIIIIJAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

Areum holds her middle fingers high as the crowd showers her with more boos, before turning and shouting at Max to ‘Shut up!’ before turning her attention back to the upcoming match.

Zack: Areum made it clear before the match that she really is not interested in hardcore matches of any kind, but she is going to have to try and get board with them at least partially if she wants to pick up a win tonight.

Mai: She is very versatile, she’ll be able to adapt to the match type whether she’s happy about it or not.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Kat: And her opponent, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Alysson also made her feelings clear about this match. Her issues are less to do with the match type and much more the fact of who she is facing.

Mai: Of course Alysson doesn’t have a problem with this match type, it’s in her comfort zone and matches her skills perfectly.

Referee Jennifer Stringer calls for the bell as soon as Kat is safely clear of the ring. The crowd show no love towards either woman as they make their way towards the centre with Alysson scowling at Areum as they approach each other. Areum returns the scowl with a sneer and then immediately has to dodge to the side to avoid an oncoming right hand from Gardner. The South Korean wrestler dodges a second quickly after, before she eats a backhand from the opposite side that hits with such force that is sends her head reeling. An armdrag takedown follows from the Outlaw, before she delivers a stomp into Areum’s stomach that bends her double for a moment. Alysson pulls Jijang up by her hair and then runs her across the ring to drop her to her knees landing face first onto the middle turnbuckle. Grabbing hold of the ropes either side of her, the Outlaw starts to deliver stomps into the centre of her back. Stomp after stomp lands until she uses the ropes to lift herself up to deliver a final double foot stomp that flattens Areum, face first to the canvas.

Zack: I think this might possibly be one of those matches where the crowd are cheering for the giant meteor, rather than either of the women in it.

Mai: That’s because the crowd is full of moronic mouth breathers. This kind of match is second nature to Alysson and she’s made quick work of taking control of it.

Alysson pulls Areum back up to her feet again, but as soon as she does the South Korean surprises her with a spinning backfist that knocks her back and step. A throat thrust follows before a drop toe hold sends her to land throat first across the middle rope. Areum steps up onto her back to choke her against the rope before hopping off and landing a knee drop into the back of her neck. Alysson collapses off the rope onto the mat and quickly sucks in lungfuls of air to try and control her breathing. Using the ropes to steady herself the redhead gets back to her feet and Areum closes the gap between them at speed. As she reaches her the Outlaw ducks down and wraps her arms around her legs and then stands up, using the momentum to send the South Korean sailing straight over the top rope. Missing the apron completely she lands with a thud on the arena floor which gets an ‘ooooh’ from the Birmingham crowd.

Mai: A nice counter by Areum, but look at those reflexes of Alysson’s! She saved herself a world of pain there and managed to reverse it to send Areum out instead!

Zack: That is going to leave a bump for Areum I’m sure, she landed like a crash test dummy without having the apron to lessen the impact.

Areum pulls herself together a bit and begins to rise as Alysson takes off to the opposite ropes. She bounces off them to build up speed and then leaps to sail over the top rope with a suicide dive that flattens Areum back to the arena floor again. The crowd pop for the move without actually supporting either woman and Alysson mounts Areum’s chest to start pounding her head against the floor. Once she seemingly gets bored with that, she pulls the South Korean up to her feet and fires her across into the steel steps. Areum hits back first and lands in a heap on the steps as Alysson steps back and watches her with a disgusted look on her face. Jijang starts to pull herself up off the steps, but barely gets her feet beneath her before Alysson pulls her the rest of the way and then fires her back first into the barrier. She hits with a thud and Alysson follows her with a shoulder thrust into her ribs that leaves Areum gasping for breath. Not content with one, Alysson steps back only to drive her shoulder into the South Korean’s ribs a second time….and third….and fourth before she finally steps back and allows her to collapse to the floor.

Zack: Alysson is showing Areum here that she doesn’t need weapons either to cause damage, she can do it just as well with her body!

Mai: I think they should just kiss and make up instead, I’d enjoy that show even more than I’m enjoying this.

Big Bang pulls herself back up again and starts screaming at her Max Sato real doll, telling it that it’s his fault this is happening, which only gets a roll of the eyes from Alysson. Gardner picks up her crowbar and makes a beeline straight towards Areum, only to get hit with a Russian legsweep as she reaches her. The redhead drops the bar and lands with a thud on the floor, and Areum wastes no time in mounting her chest and unleashing a torrent of right hands into the side of her head. The South Korean starts yelling at Alysson that hardcore is for people like Alysson, not people like her and then she proceeds to pull her up by her hair. She fires the Outlaw into the apron face first and then follows behind her with a dropkick into her back that smashes her face off the apron. Pulling herself together she grabs her by the back of the head and wallops her face into the apron another couple of times for good measure, before she rolls her into the ring.

Mai: Not the face! Not the face! Can we get some jello or something out here. I could just picture these two wrestling in a tub of jello...in bikinis!

Zack: Your fantasies aside, Areum made it quite clear before the match that she wasn’t happy about being put in a No DQ match, but she isn’t letting that stop her from trying to rearrange Alysson’s face apparently.

Alysson starts to pull herself up only to be taken straight back down by a Meteora from Areum that collapses her back to the canvas. Pulling her back up again, Areum fires the redhead across into the ropes and catches her on the rebound for a DDT. The South Korean rolls through, holding onto Alysson’s head for another DDT. And another. And another…. After five of the DDT’s she covers the Outlaw as Stringer slides into place for the count.

Zack: RED WIRE DDTS and Areum is looking to try and end this match as quickly as possible.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Alysson gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and jams her finger into Areum’s eye and then grabs her by the head to pull her down as she drives her knee straight up into her face.

Mai: I think Areum would look lovely with an eye patch, and she’s probably going to need one after that. I’m surprised that Alysson didn’t pull her finger out with Areum’s eyeball stuck on it after the force she jammed it in there!

Gardner rolls back to her feet and delivers a stomp to Areum’s face before she rolls out of the ring and retrieves a chair from ringside. She slides it under the bottom rope and follows it in before yanking Areum up to her feet and planting her head first onto it with a DDT. She pulls the South Korean back up to her feet and fires her back first into the corner. She hits with a thud and Alysson follows her in with another shoulder thrust to her ribs. As Areum tries to get her breath back, Alysson makes her way to her corner and retrieves a couple of strings from her guitar. She goes back to Areum and uses them to tie her wrists to the ropes either side of her and then hangs the chair around Areum’s neck. She backs up a couple of steps then runs at the South Korean to deliver a dropkick to the chair crushing it against Areum’s chest.

Mai: And this match just took an interesting turn. If I’d have known there was going to be bondage, I’d have brought my camera!

Zack: Alysson is making sure that Areum stayed exactly where she wanted her, and those guitar strings must be cutting into her skin, not to mention the chair being dropkicked into her chest!

The Outlaw backs up and takes a run to deliver a second dropkick in exactly the same place as the first that hits with such force that it frees one of Areum’s hands from the guitar string, even though Alysson doesn’t notice. The redhead pulls the chair from around Jijang’s neck and raises it and swings through, crashing it across her head. Another two shots hit like that before she tosses the chair aside and clocks the South Korean with a headbutt to the nose, leaving her to fall to a seat in the corner. Gardner gives her a look of disgust before heading for the ropes and rolling under the bottom and down to the floor, heading towards her discarded crowbar.

Zack: Alysson hit that last dropkick so hard that it actually freed Areum from one of her restraints. That could end up coming back to bite Alysson if she’s not careful.

Mai: Maybe she likes that? You shouldn’t kink shame Zack, this is 2019 people are free to enjoy themselves pretty much however they like!

The redhead returns to the ring a moment later, crowbar in hand and heads to the corner where she left Areum…..only to find it empty. Before she can even think about turning to look for her, Areum crashes the same chair Alysson had been using across her head. The redhead collapses to a knee and Areum swings again to bring her fully down to the canvas. The South Korean unleashes all holy hell with chair shots landing on every part of Alysson’s head, back and legs while she screams at her that ‘she made her do it’. Alysson rolls onto her back and uses both feet to try and kick the chair up into Areum’s face, but the South Korean narrowly manages to avoid that by tossing the chair to the canvas out of the way. As she does that, Alysson grabs her by the ankle and yanks to pull her down to the canvas. She gets to her feet looking in quite a bit of pain, but still delivers a standing moonsault that lands across Areum’s chest. She stays in place for the cover as Stringer gets back into position for the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Areum kicks out before the three and Alysson rolls off the cover to gather herself as Areum rolls away towards the ropes to get herself back to her feet.

Mai: Areum had great form with that chair, but Alysson took advantage of the opening to get the cover for herself.

Zack: You can see how much those chair shots took out of both women, but Alysson is looking a little disorientated after multiple shots to the head.

Jijang reaches her feet before Alysson and immediately takes off towards her with a running knee to the head that knocks her back down to the canvas. She doesn’t stay there for long though as Areum pulls her back up to her feet and then fires her into the ropes. The redhead bounces off straight into a throat thrust, before Areum delivers a running bulldog across her knee. Alysson struggles to get her breath back which isn’t helped at all by the knee drop across the throat that Areum delivers to her next. Areum grabs the Outlaw and pulls her upto her feet and straight into a reverse facelock. The South Korean wrestler delivers her GTR move causing sending the redhead to a heap on the canvas. Jijang hooks a leg for the cover and holds on for all she is worth as Stringer again slides into position for the count.

Mai: DETONATION and I am so conflicted here. I want them both to win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Areum rolls off the cover and collapses back on the canvas as Stringer gets to her feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner via pinfall…………………………….AREUM JIJANG!

Zack: Areum has managed to squeak out the win, thanks in large part I think to those chair shots to Alysson’s head a bit ago.

Mai: I would have been happy seeing either one of these two win. The true winners here are the crowd for getting to see them both in person!

Jijang gets unsteadily back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer. She snatches her hand back and starts to yell at her Maxo Sato doll again that it is all his fault. As her language gets more colorful the cameras quickly cut elsewhere.

The Golden Gloat

The next shot takes us somewhere backstage, and finds Kyle Kilmeade standing with both of the Future Shock Tag Titles over his shoulders, not to mention flanked by the two women who possess them: Valerie McKinley and Lacey.

Kyle: So Relentless came and went, and if you’re me, the night couldn’t have gone any better. Seriously, I’m ready to call it the show of the year so far. But part of what made that night so memorable for me is it was just another night where all of you got proven wrong. Oh, I remember all the tweets about wondering if the tag match with these two ladies would be fore these.

He lifts the Future Shock Tag Titles up, handing one to Valerie and the other to Lacey simultaneously.

Kyle: And if they had been on the line, would it have mattered? Because what did I tell you in the days leading up to it? What did Rose and Gillie even do to deserve a shot? Absolutely nothing. And did they do anything in the match itself to deserve a shot?? No, but they did prove me right. Thank you for that. Only all of you were surprised. Because at the end of the day, neither of them could get it done in singles matches and proved to be even more ineffective as a team.

Valerie: You know, for someone who claims to be hot stuff and for someone who claims to be better than us, all Gillie Barnes proved was she fails to live up to the hype. This makes, what, the third time I’ve beat her? And yet she still crawls up and begs for more. And Rose? You saw how effective she was. Yet people were hyping them up to the heavens, saying they were going to be the ones to take down the big, bad Gold Standard. You saw what happened when they came across a well oiled machine and an actual TEAM. So don’t blame us for their shortcomings. Blame Gillie and Rose.

Lacey: Why did anybody think that just throwing together two random members of roster would be anywhere near as effective as an actual tag team. We keep waiting for the day that the idiots around here finally see sense and stop underestimating us, but they can’t do it can they? And you know what? That makes every victory like this all the sweeter for us, because as much as we know how good we are, we love to see the looks of shock on your faces every time we go out there and prove it.

Kyle: I said some time ago that my goal was to make these two women the first in history to hold both the Unity Championships AND the Future Shock Tag Titles. And so far, I’ve not seen anything that will ultimately keep that from happening. They’ve proven they can beat teams who have been together for years like NHB, that’s who they took these from. They proved they can beat thrown-together teams like Gillie and Rose. You saw that at Relentless. So whenever the Unity Champions feel like having a challenge in this division, just have your people call my people. I promise you the Gold Standard will be very happy to sign the contract and make it happen.

Lacey: You just know that they’re not going to take you up on that offer though Kyle. I think their manager would be smart enough to know that the second they stepped foot into the ring with us, would be the exact second that they’d lose those titles. There is nothing the current champions have that we couldn’t equal and more than that, surpass.

The other redhead nodded.

Valerie: Besides. It’s not like the current champions are that keen on losing their belts right off the bat in their first REAL title defense. Their manager may be many things, but dumb isn’t one of them. He’s protecting his investment because he knows that the second his clients stand across the ring from yours…..game over, new Unity Tag Team Champions crowned.

Kyle: And lastly, that brings us to this coming Tuesday at Future Shock when they defend against the Raging Dragons. The Dragons showed a lot of skill in their match, more power to them. I just don’t know what all is going on between the ears. I learned that watching them talk about the triplets.  They are really good at putting their foot in their mouths. So I can’t wait to hear what the talking points will be. Doesn’t really matter though. This coming Tuesday, the Dragons get to find out what teams like NHB and Rose and Gillie already know firsthand. Whether it’s Prospects or the main roster, nothing and no one shines brighter than the Gold Standard.

Lacey: The Raging Dragons are gonna get doused with an icy wake up call. They might think that they’re hot stuff, but stepping to the Champions is a whole different ball game. We didn’t win the Future Shock Tag Team Championships by accident, and they can bring all of their skills and determination to the ring, but when all is said and done….Redheads do it better!

Valerie: They may think they are the best, but they haven’t stepped up against the ACTUAL best, which would be the two of us. They may think they are in the driver's seat and they may have some ridiculous notions of actually thinking that they are about to become the new Future Shock Tag Team champions, but they are going to be in for a hell of a fight on Tuesday. Because Lacey and I have a scorpion with their names on it.

Kyle: You’ll see another example of what makes the champs the champs Tuesday. Then the only question I have for them is what will be the reason they didn’t measure up?

He gives the camera a wink as he looks between Valerie and Lacey. The shot fades elsewhere inside the arena after that.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:54:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 12:24:50 pm »

The bell sounds a few times before the show heads back to the ring, as Kat Grayson is stepping between the ropes with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: What we are about to see is a match I personally have been interested in for a while. Isis and Gillie don’t have a lot of personal history, but they do through degrees of separation. I’m also joined by Gillie’s boyfriend Jake Chandler. Welcome to the booth.

Jake: Thanks! I always make a point to watch Gillie’s matches, and OE’s for that matter. These chairs are really comfortable. …..What’s this flask taped under here for?

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before blowing a kiss to Jake before she heads to her corner.

Zack: Things didn’t quite go to plan for “Old School” at Relentless, but she could find herself in a title picture with a win here against Isis.

Jake: You win some, you lose some. It’s all about how you react to it, I think. If you learn something from every experience in your life and career, it wasn’t a waste!

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: Isis has earned herself the #1 contender spot for the Fast Track Championship when she picked up one of her biggest wins at Relentless against Nevaeh Summers.

Jake: Yeah, wins over Nevaeh don’t come around all that often. And I’d be supportive of her if she didn’t chokeslam me a while back. Well that, and she has a demeaning attitude.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and calls for the bell after Kat leaves the ring. Isis stalks forward with an amused expression on her face, and Gillie meets her in the center. Barnes looks up to her face and lets out a deep breath…..before stomping her foot as hard as she can. It catches the “Titaness” off guard, and Gillie immediately pulls her head down to fire fists into the side of it. An European uppercut snaps her head backwards before Barnes darts for the far side behind her. When Isis turns to face her, Gillie ducks a swat to stop behind her and use a clothesline to the back of her leg. Morales propels forward a step before Gillie follows up with a dropkick to bring her down to a knee. A smile forms on her face , and she connects with a discus clothesline as she tries to get up again.

Zack: Gillie likes to go the unorthodox route sometimes, and it’s proven to be a great way to get this match going with Isis. Keeping her off balance make a big difference.

Jake: She’s really good at stomping. You oughtta see her at home when she sees a bug on the floor. It looks pretty similar!

Isis started to get up again, only to eat a running forearm from Gillie to the side of her head. The powerhouse reeled for a second, and piefaced her backwards with one hand. That didn’t deter the brunette though before she took off for the ropes again. This time, she bounced and went for a cross body. But the redhead caught her without much trouble, and countered with a fallaway slam. She got back to her feet, pressing Gillie’s face against her knee before she stomped the mat. It sent Barnes backwards holding her nose. Morales stayed right behind her though, grabbing a rear waistlock and launching Gillie with a release German suplex.

Zack: With ease, Isis nearly sent Gillie into orbit with one of the biggest German suplexes I’ve seen in awhile.

Jake: Everything’s big when Isis does it, I think. I kinda envision her like the giant in Jack and the Beanstalk. You ever read that story?

Gillie began to get up again, and Isis barely let her get back to her feet before using a massive knee strike into her back to send her forward into the nearby corner. She pressed her head down, and delivered a Mongolian chop across her back. Barnes grimaced in pain as Isis clapped her hand down three more times and then scooped her up into a backbreaker across her knee. The redhead looked down at her with mild amusement before dropping both knees across her back. She pulled her back to her feet by the arm, and sent her across the ring with a hard Irish whip. Gillie landed back first against the corner before Isis charged in after her with a big boot...that cleared the top rope and straddled her on it!

Zack: If Isis had connected with that, some of Gillie’s teeth would have been collector’s items for our ringside fans!

Jake: You really think people would collect a wrestler’s teeth? That’s kinda….Never mind! Let’s go, Gillie!!

Before the redhead could get her leg back over the top, Gillie grabbed the rope and started shaking it underneath her to a pop from the crowd. Isis’ expression showed how she felt before “Old School” moved around behind her to climb onto the second turnbuckle. When Morales got her leg back in the ring, Gillie grabbed her head and came off with a second rope bulldog. The fans began coming to life again as Gillie dropped down to all fours, and gave a little butt wiggle. Isis started to get to her hands and knees before Barnes scampered across to headbutt her. It rolled her a couple feet, and Isis ended up catching another crawling headbutt. Gillie gave a “woof” and then chomped down on her hand, causing Isis to jerk it away in pain.

Zack: Gillie’s living up to that “old school” nickname, and I guess every dog needs a bone to chew on from time to time!

Jake: Well Isis does have some meaty hands, so she had plenty of reason! I’m just glad she doesn’t do any of this to wake me up in the morning.

The powerhouse got back to her feet, and was spun around before Gillie began firing off knife edge chops to her chest. Three of them landed in a row before she whipped her across to the far side. Morales rebounded into a three point stance from Gillie that put her down on the mat. Before she could make it to her feet again, Gillie delivered a swinging neckbreaker and dove across her for the cover.

Zack: A little shake, rattle and roll from “Old School”, and Isis may not have an answer! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!

WHOA!!

Isis used both arms to send Gillie rolling off the cover. The redhead sat up, and Barnes quickly descended on her to apply a sleeper while she was already on the mat.

Jake: I like this idea. I know Isis is pretty strong, but Gillie’s no slouch either. She’s got a good bit of muscle too, and now she’s putting the squeeze on Isis.

The referee checked to see it wasn’t a choke, and Gillie leaned into the hold to try to get more pressure on the redhead. Isis reached for the ropes, but none of them were close enough for that. She struggled to get back to her feet, and Gillie then hopped onto her back with her legs around her waist. Morales began to look for the nearest ropes, but it was obvious that the sleeper was having excellent effect. Her movements were somewhat slow as she headed in the closest direction. She didn’t get far before dropping to a knee as Gillie continued working the hold.

Zack: I thought Isis was about to make it to the ropes, but I think that sleeper is sapping the life out of her in the process. Gillie may be close to having the referee stop this match!

Jake: I’d love to see Gillie win this, and then she could get into the Fast Track title picture too. That’d be awesome! C’mon, Gillie!!

Isis lurched forward, now on one knee and a hand pressed against the mat with Gillie still on her back. She then dropped to both knees, and it looked like Gillie was on a broken piggyback ride. The fans continued to support her as Isis’ eyes popped open, and she made a lunge towards the ropes. The referee called for the break as Isis climbed to her feet. But before Gillie could let go, the redhead threw herself onto her back to crush Gillie underneath her on the mat. She rolled off her, and sat up on her knees. Isis tried to get her bearings, shaking her head to get the blood flowing again.

Jake: Isis kinda reminds me of me when I wake up first thing in the morning. I bet if Gillie puts that sleeper on again, she could probably put her out though.

Zack: That’s a big if, Jake. Gillie got crushed under the body of the Titaness, and she’s gotta be feeling like a human railroad track right now.

The redhead finally made it back to her feet, and went to grab Gillie. She scooped her over one shoulder, and took off for the corner with a snake eyes. Barnes’  face smashed into the turnbuckle, and nearly ricocheted her backwards before Isis scooped her up with both hands. She lifted her high into a gorilla press before slamming her to the mat. She then hit the near side off a short distance to come back with a leg drop across Gillie’s chest. Isis grabbed a leg to hook for the cover as Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: A crushing leg drop that’ll cave in your rib cage from Isis, and that’ll be about all she wrote possibly for Gilie!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!!

Gillie’s arm popped up in time before the three, and Isis rolled over her to pummel her head with forearms before she could get up again. Morales pulled Gillie to her feet, and scooped her over her shoulders into a torture rack backbreaker.

Jake: That’s really not a good place to be for Gillie! Especially not after all the shots Isis has been landing on her back.

Isis planted her feet, and started shaking Gillie on her shoulders to cause even more pain. The referee moved around to Gillie’s head to see if she wanted to stop the match, but was told she didn’t. That only seemed to spur Isis on more, and she began shaking her even more on her back. The brunette’s face was in agony, causing the referee to check again and still get a no. Gillie moved her free hand around, and started landing shots to the top of Isis’ head. She hit as hard as she could in that position, and the redhead began to stagger a bit. Barnes then began waving that arm in the other direction, trying to shift her body before she managed to pull Isis over into a crucifix rollup!

Zack: Look at that!! What a brilliant counter! Gillie with a crucifix!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Morales got her shoulder up in time, and Gillie rolled away towards the ropes. Isis got back to her feet with an angry look on her face. And when she went to grab her opponent, Gillie spun into her with a palm strike to the face! The redhead dropped like a rock before Gillie dove on top of her for the cover!

Jake: I know that move, Zack! That’s OLD SCHOOL JAM!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: You want to talk about one of the biggest knockout shots I’ve ever seen? That was it! Isis never saw it coming!

The referee raised Gillie’s hand as she got up to her feet. A tired smile on her face was easily seen as she teetered backwards into the ropes, thankfully holding her up for a moment.

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!

Zack: One hell of a victory for “Old School”, and the Fast Track title picture just got a little more crowded!

Jake: I’m super proud of her! That was awesome! In the words of Sun Tzu, he will win who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces!

Zack: ….Thanks.

She rolled out to the floor, and got a hug from Jake. He took off the headset, and followed hand in hand with her towards the back. They got halfway up the ramp before he raised her hand again to a roar from the crowd. Velocity then cut elsewhere in the arena.

Killer K

When the show heads to the back, it’s there we find the reigning Evolution Champion, her husband, and Amber Carano standing in front of the Velocity logo.

Amber: I’m here with the Evolution Champion Kelly Kincaid, and her manager and husband, Christian. There’s a lot to cover, so let’s dive in by starting with what happened at Relentless. Would you agree that was one of the less outstanding Evolution Championship matches in FFW history, Kelly?

Kelly: It’s not likely to make anyone’s list of the top ten Evolution Championship matches, I think that much is certain. And I think most of that can be put down to having a referee that was… If I’m being generous, I guess I’d say uncooperative or distracted perhaps? But you could also call her incompetent, divisive, antagonistic and acting completely to further an agenda that was only designed to rob the fans of the match they deserved. Honestly, if we’d had a regular FFW official, Missy and I would have stolen the show and the fans would still be raving about years from now.

Christian: All that you saw is the primary reason when offered the choice, Missy wanted to get her hands on Mallory next. And whenever the day comes she wants her Evolution title rematch, she’ll have it. She’s owed one, as far as we are all concerned, with competent officiating.

Amber: Were either of you surprised or even glad that Emma Mac showed up out of the blue and did what I’m sure both you and Missy would have loved to do if you could? By that, I mean taking the fight to the special guest referee.

Kelly: From a purely selfish point of view, I’m very happy that Emma turned up and did what she did. If she hadn’t, there’s no way that I’d still be Evolution Champion right now - there’s no way that Missy or I wouldn’t have finally lost all patience and taken Mallory down. Probably Missy first, but I’d definitely have joined in and gotten a couple of receipts of my own.

Christian: From any point of view, I was glad to see her. I had no idea she was in town, so I was as surprised as anyone when she popped up. But I won’t deny there was some cheering on my end when she started going after Mallory.

Amber: That brings us to July 27, the biggest night of the year at the biggest Unstoppable of all time! Kelly, you have not been part of this event recently, but now that changes finally when you will be defending your title that night. Before we get to the opponent, tell us what it means to be on a show like this: Unstoppable 10 in this case.

Kelly: It was real tough pill to swallow  not being on Unstoppable 9. Almost heartbreaking. Not just because Unstoppable is the biggest night of the year but when it’s coming from the Meadowlands… home of the Jets… a stone’s throw from the place I was born and raised.

There was a shake of her head.

Kelly: Unstoppable is the pinnacle of the year. It’s the show we spend pretty much an entire year building towards. It’s a night where memories are made, careers can be put on the fast track right to the top. A night where legacies are cemented and in one night you can become the stuff of myth and of legend. It’s one night where absolutely everyone goes that extra mile in everything they do, bringing in celebrities and pulling out all the stops - that’s just the ring entrances. It’s a night of magic, where one extraordinary performance can see your name reverberate throughout the ages.

Amber: Well you’re guaranteed to be part of this one. At Unstoppable 10, you’ll be in FFW’s backyard in the Staples Center to defend your championship against “Killer B” Bianca Reed in a first ever meeting. Given what you said about missing the last one, how does it feel to not only be part the 10th but also defending your championship too?

Kelly: Well… the Staples Center is a pretty good venue too. Not the Meadowlands or my hometown, but a fine venue nonetheless.

There was a large smile on her face.

Kelly: I’m looking forward to it regardless. I’m looking forward to being at Unstoppable 10 and meeting the undoubtedly talented “Killer B” Bianca Reed and defending the Evolution Championship against her. It’s going to be really exciting stepping into the ring with ‘Big Match Bianca’, a competitor who has gone from challenging for the Fast Track title a year ago to the Evolution Championship this year. And I’m excited to be doing it on the biggest stage FFW has to offer, in FFW’s home city and on the tenth anniversary of the biggest show in all of wrestling today.

Amber: There it’s confirmed, fans. Kelly and Bianca Reed for the Evolution Championship July 27th at Unstoppable 10, only on FFW All Access!

A graphic advertises the upcoming title defense before the show cuts to a commercial for Unstoppable 10.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:55:18 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 12:26:23 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Mai: Let’s just call this match for what it is. “Nevaeh’s Second Chance” should be the name of it, because she lost fair and square to Isis at Relentless.

Zack: Exactly who was it who said she didn’t lose clean to Isis? I don’t think that’s being debated by anyone, not even Nevaeh.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: It’s not even been 2 weeks since the show though, and part of me wonders if she’s even close to 100% after squaring off with the Titaness.

Mai: I’m not worried about it at all. I hope she’s as far from 100% as you can be without being dead, because this is purely just catering to her!

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Mai: Are you concerned at all if Angelina is not 100%? She had a match too at Relentless, you know.

Zack: Yeah, she did. But it wasn’t against Isis, and Angelina was fine enough to jerk the referee in front of her. So no, my concern level isn’t as high for her.

Stephen Wilson checked both competitors were ready for the match, getting the okay from Nevaeh while Angelina stayed draped across the top turnbuckle. The referee looked to her again and asked the question, still not getting an answer so with a shrug of his shoulders he called for the bell. As he did so, Fantastica rolled off the top rope, landing on one knee in the corner and immediately charged forward, catching Summers as she stepped towards the middle of the ring and drove her backwards into the turnbuckle pads. Three shoulder thrusts  followed in quick succession before Angelina stepped backwards only to launch herself forward and catch her opponent with a leaping european uppercut to her jaw, followed by a second European uppercut and a stiff kick into her midriff. Nevaeh cradled her arms across her gut for a moment as she stepped forward out of the corner and was taken down to the canvas with a snapmare from Angelina. The Franchise member measured up the blonde for a second before she launched herself into a rolling neckbreaker.

Zack: This is most likely the most, if not close to it, decorated women that Angelina’s ever faced in FFW. But she doesn’t seem to show any lack of killer instinct.

Mai: Why would she? It’s just Nevaeh. You remember her, right? She’s the drug addict who got caught, and refused to give credit to anyone for her recovery like Casey Atherton.

The New Jersey native rolled back up to her feet and waved Summers upwards, the Atlanta native was quickly back to her feet only to get sent down to the canvas once more with a headscissors takedown. Nevaeh again started to rise to her feet, only to get a spinning elbow strike to the side from her opponent, causing her to stagger a step as Fantastica darted into the ropes, came back and delivered a chop block to the back of the blonde’s leg, causing her to crash down hard onto her back. Angelina quickly moved around behind her foe, dropping down as the blonde sat up and applied a body scissors around her middle. Fantastica used her legs to start to squeeze the life out of the former FFW Champion while reaching forward to take a handful of her blonde hair, using it to pull her hair backwards. The referee reprimanded Angelina and ordered her to release her opponent’s hair, using a count and getting to four before the Staten Island born wrestler did as asked. It was only a momentary relief for Summers though as a second later, Angelina grabbed hold of her hair once more and again pulled backwards for another four count as Nevaeh tried to shove the brunette’s ankles apart in order to break the hold.

Mai: If Nevaeh’s so worried around her hair, she ought to tie it up before the match. I say if it’s hanging out, you can grab it.

Zack: Unfortunately for you, this sport has rules and decorum. And if it were the other way around, I’m sure Angelina wouldn’t like it either.

With a grin on her face, Angelina released the body scissors and rolled backwards, onto her feet where she quickly caught Summers as the blonde was still sat on the mat with a dropkick to the back of her head. Nevaeh held the back of her neck, rolling over onto all fours only to be sent back face first into the canvas with a leg drop across the back of her neck. Angelina came quickly back to her feet and quickly headed towards the corner where she scaled the ropes like a cat, perching on the top rope where she waited for a moment until her blonde opponent was back to her feet and came flying towards her with a high cross body block. As it landed, Angelina hooked both of Nevaeh’s legs for the pinfall.

Zack: Early pin attempt here by Angelina, but I don’t think she’s done nearly enough yet.

One…

T-

Mai: Sometimes you go for pins just because the opportunity is there. Maybe she figures Nevaeh is dumb enough that it will work.

Summers kicked out and rolled to the side as Lyla encouraged Angelina from ringside as the brunette got back to her feet and set off once more, running towards the ring ropes and coming back to put a rising Nevaeh back on the canvas with a neckbreaker. Again the World’s Finest was quick to push back upwards, looking to get to her feet but only getting as far as one knee before Angelina applied a Cobra clutch to her opponent. The referee quickly checked the hold to ensure it was legal before he began to question Nevaeh, asking her if she wanted to submit, getting a loud ‘No’ from the FFW Hall of Famer who pulled at Fantasticas arms to try and free herself from the hold to no avail as the high flying wrestler left her feet and wrapped her legs around her opponent’s middle, using every ounce of her weight to try and make the hold more effective.

Zack: Angelina’s really taken a much more grounded approach to this match. Usually she’s flying around and keeping the speed fluid.

Mai: Yeah, but that’s also what Malibu Barbie here was probably expecting. Nothing wrong with throwing your opponent off their game.

Again the referee asked if Nevaeh wanted to quit as the blonde stopped pulling on her opponent’s arm and this time Wilson didn’t get an answer as Summers tried to keep her balance before she began to step backwards and drove her into the corner. Fantastica released the hold on the blonde as the air was driven out of her body and dropped to her feet in the corner only for Nevaeh to start to fire back elbows, alternating between right and left into the side of the New Jersey natives head. Wilson told the World’s Finest to let her opponent out of the corner and began to use the count, getting his wish granted as he reached four when Summers took off across the ring. She rebounded off the ropes as Fantastica staggered out of the corner holding her head only for the brunette to spot Nevaeh charging towards her and cut her off with a low dropkick to her kneecaps that saw the Atlanta native dropped to her knees and fell forward, landing throat first across the middle rope. The Franchise member wasted no time at all in throwing herself across her opponent’s back, choking her out against the middle rope.

Mai: You know what? Maybe you were right. Maybe Nevaeh isn’t back to 100% tonight, because she’s really struggling here at the outset.

Zack: It wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest. SHe and Isis had one hell of a match at Relentless, where they beat each other senseless.

Wilson quickly called for the break and found himself forced into using the count as Angelina showed no signs of listening to the official. He got to four and Angelina quickly pushed up to her feet, holding her hands up for a second before she dropped back down across Nevaeh’s back once more to choke her further. Once more the official used the count, getting to four before the brunette once more came to her feet and this time the high flyer set off across the ring, coming back and launching herself into the 718 tiger feint kick… only for Summers to catch hold of her legs as she swung them towards her face. Nevaeh kept hold of her opponents legs as she got back to her feet, breathing deeply while Angelina kept her hands wrapped around the ring ropes in a vice like grip. The FFW Hall of Famer tried to jerk her away from the ring ropes only to fail as the referee began to count her down, asking for the break. Nevaeh tried once more, failing again as Angelina kept a tight grip on the ropes. Summers fired off a kick upwards into her foes spine that caused Angelina to release her grip on the ring ropes; the blonde jerking her away as she did so and slamming her down back first into the mat.

Zack: I’ve been told that on the next Velocity, Angelina will get her rematch for the Fast Track Championship against Lilly Arthur.

Mai: Good, she deserves it. If the champ didn’t go around using referees for human shields, we’d have had a new champion and all would have been well.

The former FFW Champion gasped for air, trying to regain her breath as Fantastica rolled over onto all fours and started to push up to her feet. As Angelina made it upright, Nevaeh launched herself forward and jerked her foe back down to the canvas with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. Angelina rolled onto her side, holding her head as Lyla Fox encouraged her from ringside as Nevaeh laid on the mat, continuing to catch her breath before she started to rise. The two wrestlers made it back to their feet at the same time and Angelina struck first, catching her opponent with a European uppercut to her jaw which saw the FFW Hall of Famer fire back with a European uppercut of her own. The pair continued to exchange European uppercuts, each landing three blows before Summers started to get the upper hand, forcing Angelina to take two steps backwards before the blonde caught her with a roundhouse kick to the jaw.

Zack: I saw the same match you did at Relentless, and I clearly remember the referee being pulled in front of Angelina...by Angelina.

Mai: Lilly could have avoided hitting. Just flew over her maybe! Superman does it all the time.

Nevaeh quick stepped forward to close the gap between them and used the momentum to deliver a knife edge chop across her chest, delivering it with such venom that the sound of flesh on flesh echoed throughout the arena. Angelina’s eyes went wide and a moment later she received another knife edge chop to the chest and then a third and fourth before Summers grabbed her by the wrist and whipped her across the ring into the opposite ropes. As the Staten Islander returned, the former FFW Champion dropped her shoulder and sent her foe high into the air with a back body drop. Fantastica scrambled back up to a vertical base and was immediately caught by her opponent who once more sent her back to the canvas with a hip toss, leaping up into the air as Angelina landed on the canvas and delivered a knee drop to her chest. Fantastica rolled to the side, propping herself up on one elbow as her other arm went across her chest.

Mai: How do you like this new aggressiveness we’ve been seeing from the rightful Fast Track Champion, Zack?

Zack: It’s certainly gotten more pronounced since she joined Samantha’s handpicked talent. She’s gonna need it too, tonight AND in two weeks.

The Franchise member started to rise, getting to one knee only for Nevaeh to grab hold of her arm, sending her down to the canvas with an armdrag. Fantastica quickly rose once more only to again get caught with another armdrag, followed by a third as Angelina tried to make it to her feet yet again; Summers this time holding onto the high flyers arm as she locked in an armbar on the brunette. As the blonde pulled back on her arm, keeping her pinned to the canvas she made sure to remind Angelina of all the trash talk that she’d done, increasing the pressure and torque on her arm as she told her that she wasn’t talking now. Angelina’s face contorted into a grimace of frustration and anger, refusing to give in as the referee questioned her, starting instead to reach out for the bottom rope. Finding them out of reach, the brunette kicked against the canvas, pulling against the hold as she started to move towards the bottom rope. Finally Angelina managed to get close enough to be able to reach out and grab hold of the bottom rope. Wilson called for the break, Summers rolling away at the count of three and coming to her feet.

Mai: Next week, she gets to team up with Mallory for a tag match at Breaking Point. I’m looking forward to that one.

Zack: I am too, but I don’t expect much continuity on either side. They have never teamed before, but on the flip side, neither has their opponents: Caitlyn and Lilly.

Nevaeh waved the brunette upwards, letting her get as far as her knees before she jerked her forward and into a single knee facebreaker. It saw Angelina stumble and fall backwards into the ropes only for Summers to grab hold of her wrist and Irish whip her across the ring. Once more Angelina bounced off the ring ropes and came back towards the former FFW Champion who scooped her upwards and drove her down into the canvas with a spinebuster. Quickly Nevaeh nipped back to her feet and dropped back to the ropes only to build momentum for a big leg drop across Angelina’s chest before she made the cover on the Franchise member hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: Nevaeh must be fattening up if she thinks a leg drop is gonna get the job done! You know Casey helped her with her diet.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Barely a two for the Hall of Famer, and all credit to Angelina. She’s hanging with one of the best in the company in there.

Angelina kicked out of the pinfall and was brought straight back to her feet by Nevaeh who set her up and delivered a back suplex right in the middle of the ring. Fantastica arched her back in pain as she landed in the ring only to once more be brought back to her feet by the blonde who started to fire knees into the chest of the Franchise member. Nevaeh continued to drive knees into her foe’s body, forcing her backwards into the corner before she delivered four open handed slaps to Angelina’s chest. Fantastica tried to cover up only for Nevaeh to grab her wrist once more and again sent her in for the ride. The Franchise member barrelled across the ring and struck the opposite turnbuckle pads, finding Summers was hot on heels as the FFW Hall of Famer left her feet to connect with a spinning wheel kick. Angelina started to stumble out of the corner as Nevaeh rolled back to her feet and caught the Staten Island native with a kick to her gut, doubling her over as she hooked her head, lifted her upwards and delivered a front suplex. Nevaeh wasted little time in rolling her opponent onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Nevaeh may be three seconds from getting herself into contention for the Fast Track after all!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Mai: Or two and a half seconds from whiffing it entirely. Looks like I was right again.

Angelina kicked out once more and Wilson confirmed the two count to Nevaeh who nodded her head and once more pulled Fantastica to her feet before she whipped her across the ring into the ropes. As the New Jersey native bounced off the ropes, Summers lifted her off of her feet and into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker… only for Fantastica to counter it with a headscissors takedown. Nevaeh hit the canvas and rolled through to come back to her feet. It took her a moment to get her bearings before she began to advance upon her rising opponent; Angelina surprising her as she neared with a pele kick to the top of her head. It dropped Nevaeh down to her one knee, the blonde holding the top of her head with one hand. Fantastica scrambled quickly back to her feet, getting back to a vertical base a step behind her opponent only for her to lash out and catch the Hall of Fame wrestler with a stiff side kick into her gut. Nevaeh stepped backwards, arms going to her midsection as Fantastica leapt towards her, hooking her head and spiking her into the canvas with a jumping DDT.

Mai: What are you gonna say next week when Angelina and Mallory beat the brakes off Caitlyn and Lilly? You gonna make excuses for them?

Zack: I make excuses for no one in this business. But I also tell the truth about what I see in the ring too. Try it sometime.

Slowly Nevaeh began to push up to all fours as Angelina rolled to the ropes, pulling herself upwards to her feet and came forward quickly to drive a running soccer style kick into her ribcage. Summers rolled over onto her back and as she did so, Fantastica dropped back to the ropes once more, coming off them and into a senton back splash across Summer’s body. Angelina held her back and took a couple of moments before she started to rise to her feet, getting encouragement from her manager on the outside. Fantastica backed up a couple of steps, still holding her back with one hand as she encouraged the blonde to rise from the canvas. The New Jersey native allowed her opponent to get as far as one knee before she charged forward and caught her with a bionic elbow to the top of her head. Nevaeh came up to her feet, staggering backwards as Angelina backed up a couple of steps  before she launched herself into a double knee strike to the blonde’s chest.

Mai: Oof! That almost knocked some of that dollar store hair dye out of Nevaeh’s head. You know she’s not naturally blonde, right?

Zack: I don’t see why it matters what her hair color is. That has zero bearing on her in-ring performance.

It sent Nevaeh falling backwards into the corner as Fantastica landed on her feet and immediately came forward, stepping up onto the middle rope and delivering an enzuigiri to the side of the former FFW Champion’s head. Summers dropped down in the corner to a sitting position and Angelina wasted no time at all in grabbing hold of the top rope and started to viciously stomp down on Nevaeh’s body. The referee ordered Angelina to back up and let her opponent out of the corner, starting a five count when she didn’t comply with his demand. As the official reached four, Angelina stopped delivering the strikes and turned around to face the referee, asking him what she was doing wrong and then arguing with the speed of his count - all of which only served to distract the official as she delivered multiple mule kicks backwards into Summer’s body, finishing off with one to the side of her jaw as the referee finally noticed what she was doing and applied a quick count before he backed the brunette up across the ring.

Mai: It’s stuff like this that gets a referee knocked into next week, Zack. Not that….Angelina would ever do something like that.

Zack: Oh no, not at all. Normally that’d get you fined, but there’s perks to being part of the Franchise.

Mai: I beg your pardon. I happen to know she was fined a hefty $10.

Fantastica shrugged her shoulders, hands raised in the air as she barely listened to the referee reprimanding her, looking past him at Nevaeh as the Hall of Famer was holding her jaw. As the official stepped out of the way, the Franchise member waved her opponent upwards; watching as the Georgia native used the ring ropes to pull herself upright only for Fantastica to sprint forward and catch her opponent with a flying forearm smash to the jaw. Again Angelina took two steps backwards, measuring up her foe once more before she launched herself into the Break It Down handstand into a headscissors takedown. As she landed the move, Fantastica quickly followed it up with a dab. The fans booed her loudly, which only seemed to bring a smile to her face as she took off towards the ropes and connected with the Enter Fantastica lionsault across the blonde’s chest. Angelina immediately made the cover, counting along with the official.

Mai: ENTER FANTASTICA!! Say goodnight, druggie!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Zack: You are the last person who should be calling anyone out for abusing controlled substances. I’ve seen your bar tab.

Summers rolled her shoulder before the three count and Angelina glared at the referee, telling him that it should’ve been a three count, slapping her hands together to show him how it should’ve been counted as she kneeled up. While the Franchise member was providing the demonstration to the referee, Nevaeh started to push herself over and onto all fours where Angelina caught her with a cravate hold. Despite the hold, Summers slowly pushed back up to her feet only for Fantastica to lash out with her foot, catching her with a stiff kick to the blondes kneecap. It caused Nevaeh to stumble slightly as Angelina released the cravate hold but only to grab hold of her opponent’s hair and jerk her backwards, sending her neck first into her bent knee. Nevaeh rolled to the side, landing on her knees, forehead pressed against the canvas and kicking her feet against the canvas as she held her neck with both hands. With a grin on her face Angelina once more pulled her opponent upwards and straight into a snapmare, using to put Neveah back to the canvas - this time following it up with a hesitation dropkick to the back of her head that snapped her head forwards.

Zack: That’s a great way to give you some serious whiplash on a Thursday night, but necks are one of the first things you start training and toughening up when you wrestle.

Mai: I’ll give you that much, at least. Wrestlers do have to strengthen their necks first and foremost to avoid injuries.

Once more Neveah held her neck with both hands as she rolled to the side. Angelina played up to the crowd, getting loudly booed as she did so before she turned her attention back towards her rising opponent. Quickly Angelina sprinted forward, leaving her feet and once more planted Nevaeh into the canvas with a wheelbarrow DDT. Fantastica rolled away and came to her feet once more, waving Summers upwards, watching as she started to make it up to one knee only for her to charge forward and catch her with a dropkick to her shoulders that sent her sprawling across the middle rope. Angelina made no mistake this time as she charged across the ring rope and came back to connect with the 718 tiger feint kick that sent Nevaeh falling backwards onto the canvas. Quickly Angelina left her feet once more and came down across her opponent’s body with a splash. Fantastica made the cover as Wilson slid into position to make the cover.

Mai: Angelina’s pretending like she’s at the private pool with that splash!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Close but no cigar on that one, but she’s certainly a lot closer to the win than she has been up till now.

At the last second Nevaeh rolled the shoulder to break up the pinfall. Again Angelina gave the referee a look of disdain, telling him once more it was a three as he showed her the two and pointed to the shoulder that came up. Angelina shook her head and looked towards Lyla Fox, making her views on the referee known as Samantha Star’s assistant nodded her head in agreement with the New Jersey native, telling her it would be dealt with and to stay on top of Nevaeh. Angelina turned her attention back towards Summers as the blonde was rising back to her feet, holding her neck with both her hands. It caused Fantastica to drop back to the ropes behind her, building up a head of steam as she came back towards Nevaeh and launched herself into a spear… only for Nevaeh to catch her coming in with a kick to her chest that saw Angelina drop down and land on her knees.

Zack: Angelina was looking for a spear, and Nevaeh nearly punted her ribs into her throat instead!

Mai: I bet she’s wearing loaded boots too. I wouldn’t put it past her honestly.

Before Angelina could get up, Summers began to unload on her, catching her with three stiff kicks to her chest before Angelina made it upright, Nevaeh jerking her forward and into a raised knee to the gut. As Angelina doubled over, the Georgia born wrestler scooped her up off her feet and slammed her down with a small package driver that she held for a pinfall.

Mai: She can’t really think that’s going to work on Angelina!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: I don’t know why not, because it damn near did! These two are going at it like the title is on the line tonight.

Fantastica kicked out and quickly came back up to her feet and quickly moved towards her foe, only to get caught with a headbutt to her midsection as Nevaeh was on her knees. Summers continued to push back to her feet and as Angelina moved forward to cut her off, the former FFW Champion caught her with a knife edge chop to the chest. A second and third chop followed before Nevaeh went low and delivered a double leg takedown that saw her opponent hit the mat hard. Quickly Summers rolled through into a jackknife pinning combination.

Mai: Look how desperate she is for the win! She probably wants to get to the back and light up!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: WOULD YOU STOP WITH THAT?!

Again Angelina kicked out and anger flashed across her face as she quickly came back to her feet and once more advanced upon the rising blonde only for Nevaeh to suddenly burst into life, exploding forward and mowing her down with a clothesline. Fantastica kipped up to her feet with anger on her face and spun back around to face her opponent as the blonde turned to face her. Nevaeh quickly went to fire off a forearm to the side of the high flyer’s head only for Fantastica to block the attempted strike and counter by jabbing a thumb into her eye. Summers reeled away and as she did so, Fantastica jumped forwards, grabbing hold of her head and attempted to land the Protect Ya Neck jumping neckbreaker… only for Summers to block the attempt by grabbing hold of the top rope, causing Fantastica to crash down hard on the canvas. Nevaeh turned around to face her opponent as Angelina rolled to the side and began to push upwards only to be driven back into the canvas face first with a running leg drop bulldog - the Golden State of Mind. As she landed the move, the World’s Finest rolled Angelina away and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!! I think Nevaeh’s about to get herself into the title conversation right now!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: Well you can be wrong, bucko! She hasn’t gotten anywhere yet.

Nevaeh pushed upwards and sat on her heels for a moment, looking at Stephen Wilson as the official held up two fingers before she confirmed the count, asking for three with a hopeful look, only to get the two confirmed once more. It caused the World’s Finest to nod her head before she pushed up to her feet, bringing Fantastica up with her. As they both came back to their feet, Summers jerked her foe forward into three raised knees into her gut that saw Fantastica drop back down to one knee. Quickly the former FFW Champion pulled her foe forward, attempting to double underhook both of her arms to set up for the Grand Finale… only for Angelina to drop down to one knee, looking out on her feet as she did so. Nevaeh tried to pull her to her feet once more only for the Franchise member to counter as she brought her arm upwards quick as a flash straight into her groin with a low blow. Neveah stumbled backwards as Fantastica suddenly popped back to her feet and as Summers started to crumble, Angelina slammed her knee into her face three times. Nevaeh stumbled backwards and quickly Fantastica got into position and took off into the air to slam Summers into the mat with C.R.E.A.M - the somersault reverse DDT - only for Neveah to counter it as she managed to catch Angelina mid rotation and slammed her down onto her butt on the canvas in a modified atomic drop.

Mai: Spell it with me! C-R-E-A----

Zack: Hold off on the spelling, because Nevaeh damn near shattered her spinal column!

Angelina’s eyes went wide as an expression appeared on her face; the Franchise member holding her lower back with one hand before she rolled over onto her knees and began to push upwards to one knee. As she did so, she found that Nevaeh had forced herself back up to her feet and the Georgia Peach stepped forward and up onto her bent knee to deliver a shining wizard to the side of Fantastica’s head. As the brunette slumped forward onto the canvas, Nevaeh began to pull her back up as she too rose to her feet and this time she was quick to double underhook her foe’s arms and drive her face first into the canvas with the Grand Finale. Summers rolled her onto her back and fell across her to make the cover, reaching down to hook her leg as she did so.

Zack: And that’s the GRAND FINALE!!

One….

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I bet Seth booked this match, didn’t he?! Angelina should have hit the referee when she had a damn chance!

Neveah rolled away and sat up, holding her neck and the back of her head as the official called for the bell, a small smile appearing on her face as she heard it ring. Angelina rolled out of the ring, landing on her feet, holding her back as she looked up at Summers rising to her feet in the ring.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!!

Zack: Welcome to the Fast Track conversation, Nevaeh! That was one hell of a performance less than 2 weeks after facing the Titaness!

Mai: She got lucky, call it for what it is! She was probably pill popping in the back anyway to help her ignore the pain. This is awful, but Angelina will still be the new champion in 2 weeks.

Stephen Wilson raised the blonde’s hand in the air to loud cheers from the crowd; the Hall of Famer telling the camera that she was coming for the Fast Track Championship before she started her celebration, climbing to the middle rope in one corner and raising her hand in the air as the cheers got louder. And suddenly turned to boos as she dropped down to her feet on the canvas and turned straight into a spear from Angelina Fantastica that dropped Nevaeh to a sitting position in the corner. Quickly the New Jersey native began to stomp away at the blondes body as the boos became deafening before she finally reeled away, throwing her hands in the air before making the title belt motion around her waist as the show cut elsewhere.

Double Or Nothing Wins

The next shot shows the viewers a handshake. And as the shot pulls back, it’s visible that those hands belong to the COO Seth Star and the newly arrived Harley Shannon. Both are standing outside his office.

Seth: Miss Shannon, thank you for coming to see me. I thought you might be interested to hear what your first outing will be as part of the FFW roster. Your first match right here on Velocity in 2 weeks.

Harley: Very interested Mr. Star. Very interested. I’ve been looking forward to making my debut on the main FFW roster - chomping at the bit to hit the ring and hopefully hit the ground running. Two weeks from today sounds like a great time to do just that. So, who am I stepping into the ring with?

Seth: Well before I tell you, let me fill you in on an interesting factoid. Did you know that more people watch FFW than Future Shock? That’s always been the case, and it’s something I want to correct. That’s where you come in. The match I am putting together in 2 weeks is one that I think will likely make those numbers a bit more even AND potentially introduce a lot of fans to what we have in Future Shock. Do you think you’re up to that challenge?

Harley: I’m up for that. I guess you could say I’ve been something of a Future Shock stalwart since Adam relaunched it and I’ve always been more than happy to do anything I can to try and bring more eyes to it. After all, it’s got some of the greatest and best wrestling talent in the world appearing on it week after week and it’s incredibly competitive… There are sharks who would think twice about jumping into that pool; there are rottweilers out there who look out from their kennels and say ‘It’s a Future Shock eat Future Shock world out there’.

Seth: I think we’ll start to show them what some are missing. On the next Velocity, I’m putting together what one may call the ultimate tiebreaker. You will go one on one with “Old School” Gillie Barnes in your debut. And why I call it the ultimate tiebreaker is because it will be 2 out of 3 falls.

Harley: Wow… yeah… okay… that’s huge. Gillie and I are probably career rivals at this point. Friendly rivals but rivals all the same. For those who don’t know we’ve traded wins back and forth, we’ve gone to war over the Future Shock Championship. We’ve had some absolute classics together - and for those who have FFW All Access for just $9.99 a month, I’m sure they’re all on there for you to see, including our match from FFW Taps Out Cancer last year. In two weeks, the ultimate tiebreaker… 2 out of 3 falls… that’s going to another one - an unmissable one. As “Old School” as Gillie likes to say she is, her and I are the future of FFW and in two weeks we are not just going to steal the show, we are going to raise the bar.

Seth: After dealing with the Gold Standard as she has now for the last several weeks, I’m sure this is is a challenge she will welcome openly. You have your own experience with them, so you know where she’s coming from.

Harley: Yeah, the Gold Standard are, well, the Gold Standard with everything that entails. It’s kind of a nice break for Gillie to not have to deal with them - even if she knows that means stepping into what will be one of the tougher matches of her career; one that makes the cut on her career retrospective when the time comes. And maybe, one day, we might doing this all over again with much higher stakes on the line. Say… an Unstoppable Main Event one year… but in two weeks time, you’ll all see exactly why Future Shock is as unmissable as any Velocity or Breaking Point.

Seth: Good luck, Miss Shannon.

And the shot that opened the scene is the same that ends it as the pair shake hands, and we cut to a commercial for Unstoppable 10 on July 27th.

Back With A Vengeance

The show cuts to a clip from Relentless, where we see Emma Mac making her way to the ring during the Evolution Championship match between Kelly Kincaid and Missy. Though she wasn’t there to see either of them.

~ ~ ~

Courtesy of FFW Relentless - May 18, 2019

Scarlett: Finally, a real referee! It took long enough!

As soon as Pruitt hit the ring, Mallory hopped up and went towards her to tell her to leave. Then someone slid into the ring after the referee, and Mallory turned around to see the very familiar form of the woman she took the Ultraviolence Champion from….. Emma waved at her with a smile, and unloaded with a flurry of right hands to a pop from the crowd!

Zack: I’ll be damned! That’s EMMA MAC, and look at her laying into Mallory! There’s no rule that says she can’t!

Scarlett: She doesn’t look so smug now, does she?! And it’s not against the stipulation at all.

Emma scooped Mallory up into a running powerslam, bouncing Bennett off the mat. The former champion headed for the top rope as Andy pulled his girlfriend out of the ring. Mallory nearly fell over as he did, but still called for the bell. Emma hopped down off the corner as the ring announcer conversed with Mallory a moment.

Zack: The stipulation was only that Missy and Kelly couldn’t lay a hand on her. Neither of them did, but Emma Mac who we haven’t seen in months….well she did a lot more than that!

~ ~ ~

As the clip concludes, we got back to the live show to find Allison Marx standing next to a familiar blue-haired Scottish lass who gets a warm reception from the crowd. And Christian’s there too.

Allison: Fans, you just saw one of the most viewed clips from Relentless on FFW’s YouTube channel, and here’s the reason why. Emma, long time no see!

Emma gives a small smile to Allison. It’s easy to notice that something looks...different about the Scottish wrestler. Still with blue hair and tattoos on her arms, there’s just something...not quite right about the way she holds herself.

Emma: It has been a long time, hasn’t it? Well...long enough. Feels like forever. I’m very happy to be back though.

Allison: I think we can all safely agree that no one was expecting you to show up at Relentless, much less do what you did in laying out the Ultraviolence Champion. Would you agree her refereeing skills left much to be desired?

Emma; i won’t lie Allison, I wasn’t expecting me to show up at Relentless either! So far as Mallory goes...she certainly was not the best referee, no. But I’ve had “special referees” who were far, far worse than she. But we won’t talk about that. She did leave much to be desired, and I’m not about to sit back and watch my friends take beatings they don’t deserve.

Christian: Honestly, Emma only did what pretty much everyone in that arena wanted to do who bought a ticket hoping to see an actual Evolution Championship match with Kelly and Missy. Let’s face it, Mallory’s about as popular as polio.

Allison: Would you care to enlighten us on what kept you away and why you chose that exact moment to make your presence felt again?

Emma: If you don’t mind, I’m going to address those in reverse order. I chose that moment because, as I said, I wasn’t willing to watch my friend take a beating she did not deserve. As to why I was gone…that’s - in part, at least - Leona Vega’s fault.

Allison gives Emma a curious look and the Scot takes a deep breath.

Emma: I was actually in rehab.

Christian: Before you start jumping to conclusions, Allison, let her explain it herself. I don’t know what you might have been thinking, but it’s probably wrong.

Emma gives Christian a one-armed hug.

Emma: Thanks, babe. Now, I’ve always been very open about my...issues in the past. They’re my demons and there’s no point in hiding them because they always come out eventually, so if I use it, own it and wear it like armour it can’t be used against me. One of those is drug abuse. As a teenager, I had an opiod addiction. After my match with Leona where I broke my hand, some idiot doctor didn’t actually look at my file correctly and prescribed me vicodin. Which, as I later found out, is exactly that. I can’t have morphine for similar reasons. So taking them for pain became taking them because the screwed up wiring in my head told me that I still needed them, even though I wasn’t in pain anymore.

SHe looks at Christian now and smiles weakly.

Emma: What followed was a bit of a weird descent that ultimately culminated in this man here and my husband getting along for the first time ever. I don’t know who said what to who and I don’t care at this point, but it was them who sorted me out and helped me get back to where I need to be. Which is something I’m incredibly grateful for.

Christian: Hey, I’ve been looking out for you for a long time. It’s almost a full time job, good thing I’m on the payroll.

He told her with a wink and a smile.

Allison: That’s really great to hear. So can we assume that you are back and ready to get into the ring? After all, Unstoppable 10 is coming up. I’d assume you would want to be involved.

Emma grins and nods.

Emma: I’m as ready to get back to work as the Pope’s a fucking Catholic.

Christian: I’m already working on something.

Allison looks pleased to hear it as much as Christian is before the show cuts elsewhere inside the arena.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:55:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 12:29:02 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and immediately goes to the ring. Kat listens to the buzz of the crowd before she begins.

Kat: The following 6 woman tag match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: I have a feeling this may end up getting out of control, given some of the feelings between members of the two factions.

Mai: If you were smart, you’d be out here promoting the greatness of the Franchise. We might get raises! How long before your contract is up?

As the intro to Bang Bang begins to play from the speakers, a multitude of strobe lights in different colours start to dance around the crowd before they converge on the stage. The curtain twitches, and first from the back comes Christian Kincaid. Scarlett and O.E emerge together with the title belts over their shoulders and each take a place on either side of their manager. As the verse begins, Scarlett starts to dance seductively to it, with O.E watching with her head tilted to one side. After a few seconds she starts trying to shadow Scarlett’s moves….badly.

Sure she got a body like an hourglass
But I can give it to you all the time
Sure she got a booty like a Cadillac
But I can send you into overdrive (oh)
You've been waiting for that
Step on up, swing your bat
You see anybody could be bad to you
You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah

As needing a ‘good girl’ is mentioned in the lyrics, Scarlett gives a nod and point towards O.E before they start making their way down the ramp towards the ring, with Christian walking in between the two...and O.E still trying to do the moves Scarlett was earlier.

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute let me take you there (ah)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)

Kat: On their way to the ring, please welcome “The Orochi” O.E. Ayano, and “The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver! Accompanied by Christian Kincaid, they are the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions, CHAOTIC TEMPTATION: REMIXED!

She might’ve let you hold her hand at school
But I’mma show you how to graduate
No, I don’t need to hear you talk the talk
Just come and show me what your momma gave (oh yeah)
I heard you've gotta big baby, mouth but don’t say a thing
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind

The trio reach the edge of the ring as the second verse begins, and again Scarlett starts to dance seductively….and again, O.E tries and fails to copy her moves. Silver tries to encourage her partner to copy her moves, and slows down to break them down for her...but O.E still somehow manages to look like she is fighting with an invisible foe instead.  

Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I’ll let you have it)
Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it)
Back, back seat of my car (I’ll let you have it)
Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!) (You know what, girls? let me show you how to do it)

The girls make their way into the ring, while Christian stays on the floor near their corner. As the beginning of the rap verse sounds in the song, O.E gets a huge grin on her face and she tells her partner that ‘she got this’.

It’s Myx Moscato
It’s frizz in a bottle
It’s Nicki full throttle, it’s oh, oh
Swimming in the grotto
We winning in the lotto
We dipping in the powder blue, four door
Kitten so good
It’s dripping on wood
Get a ride in the engine that could
Go, Batman, robbin’ it
Bang bang, cockin’ it
Queen Nicki dominant, prominent
It’s me, Jessie, and Ari
If they test me, they sorry
Ride his uh like a Harley
Then pull off in his Ferrari
If he hanging we banging
Phone ringing, he slanging
It ain’t karaoke night but get the mic 'cause I'm singing

In her element, O.E busts out her moves seamlessly to the rap, this time with Scarlett attempting to copy her...and giving up after a few moments of looking like she is having a seizure, instead choosing to fluff her hair and stand with one hand on her hip and the other resting on the title over her shoulder.

B to the A to the N to the G to the uh
B to the A to the N to the G to the hey
See anybody could be good to you
You need a bad girl to blow your mind (your mind) (okay)

As their theme music starts to fade out the girls raise their titles high into the air as they head to their corner, then start to share a few hushed words with their manager as they await the start of the match.

Zack: This is the first time we’ve seen the new tag champs since capturing the gold a few weeks ago. But OE and Scarlett have proven to be one of the best teams in the world, or they wouldn’t be packing the tag titles.

Mai: Scarlett is a lovely champion, and someone I can respect. I want OE to get hit by a bus personally, and I’d pay to have the bitch peeled off the vehicle afterwards.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: This is the first time Missy has teamed up with both of these women, since it’s typically Scarlett when they pair up. But with how she’s feeling, I suspect she has some frustrations to work out.

Mai: That’s her fault. She should have kept her nose out of Mallory’s business. When you get into issues that don’t concern you, you get what you deserve.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them, the blonde with her championship belt across her shoulder. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five, before Bianca grabs her title belt from her shoulder and raises it up high with a loud war cry. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, escorted to the ring by Mel Avilo and Kyle Kilmeade… From Brazil… She’s the reigning FFW NO SURRENDER CHAMPION… BIANCA SALVADOR!!!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, making sure that it’s the arm holding the belt as she kisses the main plate, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents while pointing to her partner’s belt, reminding the fans who the champion is. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd with their titles held high, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel props up in the corner. The blonde then hands her championship belt over to Kyle and waits for her match to begin while strategizing with her manager and her best friend.

Mai: I think Bianca may be my all time favorite No Surrender Champion, or at least tied for first place! She’s been a super strong champion ever since winning the title!

Zack: She hasn’t had one FFW match since she won it, and that was less than 2 weeks ago. You were kidding about the ass kissing earlier, were you?

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: This is the first time in weeks that we’ve seen Jo McFarlane in the ring, but it certainly isn’t the first we’ve seen of her, for those who recall a recent Breaking Point.

Mai: I, for one, was absolutely thrilled to see Jjo back. This is a Hall of Famer and former FFW Champion! Now she’s all rested and looking to cause trouble, which is one of my favorite things.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked all six women as Kat left the ring, and then called for the bell. OE started for her team, and waited to see Bianca begin for hers. The new champion retrieved her title from Kyle, and showed it to OE with a shit-eating grin on her face. The Orochi looked down at it as Bianca raised it high over her head for the crowd to see...at least until OE caught her with a thrust to the throat. The crowd popped as Bianca dropped the title, and OE started unloading with right hands to the side of her head. Three in a row landed before she fired her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a Thesz press. But instead of punches, OE rained forearms on her head and quickly got back to her feet. Bianca was pulled up by her hair, spun around, and given an atomic drop that propelled her into the Chaotic Temptation corner.

Zack: OE’s wanted that No Surrender title for a long time, and Bianca made a mistake rubbing it in her face that it belongs to her!

Mai: What’s wrong with being proud of your new title? Is that how we are going to treat every world class athlete when they become a champion in FFW? That’s despicable!

Bianca didn’t make it out of the corner though before Missy and Scarlett delivered a few elbows into her head as well. She stumbled back around just as OE charged in with a running knee to her body that doubled her over. A twisting neckbreaker put her down on the mat. A quick tag to Scarlett followed before the pair sent Bianca across for the ride. Scarlett scooped her off her feet just as OE hit the near side to come back with a flying forearm to her jaw. Ayano rolled out to the corner, and Scarlett applied a rear chinlock with a smile on her face near her team’s corner. However, the “Typhoon” didn’t stay down very long and turned to get up to her feet. Scarlett tried for a side headlock instead, and ended up catching a couple elbows to the ribs to stop her for a second. Bianca jerked her forward into an exploder suplex, and quickly moved out of her team’s corner.

Mai: I don’t trust these three. If Kyle wants someone else to safeguard that title, bring it over here to me. That way, he can focus on the match.

Zack: I think he can handle it. No one tried to steal it anyway, Bianca just got walloped for trying to rub it in OE’s face.

Scarlett got back to her feet, and was driven back into a neutral corner by Bianca. The blonde fired shoulder thrusts into her body repeatedly, trying to drive the wind out of her. After six quick shots, she whipped her across to the far corner. Silver landed back first as Bianca followed her in with a high knee to the jaw. A belly to belly overhead suplex sent her flying to the mat, and the champion held out her hand for a tag behind her. It was Mel who made the tag. Bianca scooped Scarlett up for a gutbuster across both their knees, and followed up by taking a seat on her lower back to apply a camel clutch.

Mai: Isn’t it heartwarming to see the Brazilian Storm back together again? They are like sisters, and this whole reunion could make for a very touching Lifetime movie.

Zack: Oh yeah, it could bring a tear to a glass eye. Both teams are trying to isolate one person near their corner, and right now, it’s the Franchise doing it best.

Stringer moved around to see if Scarlett wanted to quit, but was plainly told she didn’t. Mel continued to apply the pressure before standing up, and driving her body weight into Scarlett’s lower back. She did it twice more, and was about to apply the hold again. But Scarlett grabbed the bottom rope. Avilo grabbed her feet, and started to pull her towards the center of the ring instead. She scooped her into a fireman’s carry, and dropped her with a backbreaker over her knee. Scarlett’s face grimaced in pain before Mel pulled her to her feet. She applied a bearhug, but it didn’t last long before Scarlett. Jammed two fingers into her eyes. The blinded Brazilian stumbled backwards, and Scarlett dropped her with a facebuster. She immediately headed back to her corner, and tagged OE back into the match.

Zack: Scarlett found her own way out of that bearhug, and now it’s OE checking back in to try her luck with the powerhouse of the Franchise.

Mai: Trust me, that won’t slow Mel down for very long. I’m sure she’s got tons of energy to burn after all the time off she had. I heard she was on a cruise. I want to go on a cruise.

As OE went to grab her, Mel surprised her with a savate kick to the chest that stopped her in her tracks. Avilo began to unload with wailing right hands, then pulled her head down to fire knees into her face. As the Orochi was doubled over stunned, Mel bounced off the near side with a running kneelift to her face. It staggered her backwards until the Brazilian yanked her forward with a short arm clothesline. A look of anger was etched on her face as she hoisted OE up into a powerbomb...but it was across her knee instead. Ayano hit the mat in serious pain as Mel fell into the cover with a hook of her leg.

Zack: Good Lord, OE got powerbombed across Mel’s knee! She could have some vertebrae damage!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

OE kicked out, but clutched her back as she rolled to her side. Mel took a step back, and kicked her as hard as she could in the back, causing the Unity Champion to writhe in pain. She pulled the Orochi to her feet, and lifted her higher into a bearhug with her feet hanging over the mat.

Mai: I don’t think Mel knows just how strong she is! Look at her go! C’mon, and really crack some muscles in that back. Make her scream, Mel!

The referee moved around behind Mel to see if OE wanted to stop the match, but she didn’t. Avilo then began to shake her body like a rag doll and let her collapse over her shoulder. Another check from the referee got the same answer, while the live crowd was getting behind Ayano by chanting her name. Another violent shake from Mel sapped more of OE’s energy before she leaned back….and bit into her nose. Mel shouted in pain, and dropped her to her feet. But Ayano couldn’t stand up straight too easily, and surprised Avilo by applying a titty twister with both hands. As Mel tried to break her grip, OE came forward with a headbutt to her face and dropped her with a DDT.

Zack: OE does like to employ some unexpected forms of offense, and well….that one doesn’t really need a whole lot of description. Male or female, that’s gonna hurt.

Mai: Isn’t that against the sexual harassment policy? You can’t just go around grabbing nipples on people in or out of the ring! Brazilian nipples are super sensitive!

Ayano doubled back to the corner next, and made the tag to Missy. The Brit stepped through, and immediately began hammering blows across Mel’s back and body when she tried to get up. She whipped Avilo across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a pop-up into an European uppercut! Then it was Missy’s time to take off towards the ropes, using the middle for a springboard into a quebrada that floored Mel before she went for the cover. Stringer dropped just as Missy hooked the outside leg.

Zack: Missy’s added some new offense, and nearly knocked Mel back into vacation with that shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Mel shot her off the cover with both arms, and began to sit up. At least she was until Missy delivered a stiff front kick into her spine. Avilo froze up for a second, and got to her knees before the Brit started firing those same shots into her chest.

Mai: I swear Mel’s entire chest is gonna be purple by the time this match is over! At least Boob Job Barbie is keeping it within the rules.

She dragged Mel to her feet, and looked to be going for a suplex. But Mel blocked it. Whens he finally got her partially off her feet, Mel dropped down behind her and surprised her with a codebreaker. The Franchise’s powerhouse looked around for her corner to see both partners with their hand out for a tag. She headed in their direction, and Jo tagged herself in next. The redhead rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles before darting towards Missy with a Superman punch when she was back to her feet. She pulled her up, and began using rapid knee strikes like a soccer player to Missy’s head before dropping her with a DDT. She kipped up to her feet with a smile, and got nothing but boos from the crowd.

Zack: If Jo is out here looking for admiration from this crowd, well she’s got another think coming! But it’s clear she’s having a good time.

Mai: Of course, shes is. Beating the silicone out of Missy is always a good time. I don’t know anyone who would disagree with that. Hell, I could do it myself!

When the Brit tried to get to her feet again, Jo grabbed her head and drove it into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. Missy collapsed to her knees against the corner, and Jo quickly stepped up onto the middle rope to drive both knees into her back and snap her body down to the mat. The redhead backed up a couple steps, watching as Missy began to get up again. This time, she delivered a wheelbarrow facebuster before rolling her over to make the cover.

Mai: I think I heard one of Missy’s implants pop, and there goes the BANG! What a wonderful return match for Jo!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NO!!

Missy managed to get her shoulder off the mat in time, and Jo rolled back to her feet. She grinned towards the Chaotic Temptation corner as she pulled the Brit up with her. A few forearms landed against the side of her head before she fired her into the far corner. A handspring back elbow to the mouth followed that, along with a running neckbreaker.

Zack: Jo’s definitely enjoying herself in there right now. You can almost feel her satisfaction that she’s back doing what she loves: hurting people.

The redhead pulled Missy into position for what looked to be a piledriver, but she got surprised when Missy scooped her up and countered into a backpack driver instead. The lady from Leeds got her bearings, and started to get to her feet finally. Jo wasn’t far behind her, and Missy caught her with a spinning back elbow when she got close. It staggered the Hall of Famer backwards before Missy charged forward with a bicycle knee to the side of her head that dropped her to a seat against the corner. With the fans getting loudly behind her, Missy took off for the ropes and came back with a leaping meteora into her chest. She rolled back to her feet, and started heading for her corner.

Zack: When Missy finds an opening, she doesn’t waste any time, does she? Jo’s chest has to feel like it’s been caved in after those knees.

Mai: She got lucky, that’s the story. Jo did nothing wrong, but even Missy will blindly stumble into good fortune every once in a while.

She made the tag to Scarlett, who came back in quickly. Still seeing Jo sitting against the corner, she grinned and took off towards her with a bronco buster. Scarlett bounced up and down on her chest before rolling away, and taking off towards the ropes. Bianca called the referee’s attention to her as Scarlett caught a kendo stick shot across her back from Jo’s dad. It stopped her immediately as Jo got back to her feet. The redhead bounced off the near side, and landed an axe kick to faceplant Silver on the mat. She rolled her over for the cover just as OE dropped down off the corner, and started heading for Tommy.

Mai: Scarlett needs to be more careful not to run into Tommy’s stick, and Jo may be about to let her get some rest very quickly!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Scarlett got her shoulder off the mat in time as Tommy began backing away from OE on the floor. Bianca and Mel hopped down to stand in front of him. And when the referee went to try to try to get them back to their corners, Missy came back into the ring and caught Jo with her curb stomp as she was getting up!

Zack: OE’s not gonna let Tommy do that to Scarlett, and look at that MISCHIEF MAKER! Jo just kissed the mat!

Missy headed back for the corner as Scarlett got her bearings, and went for the cover herself. OE saw what was going on, and doubled back to her corner so the referee would turn around and make the count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Scarlett was yanked off the cover by her feet by Mel. She rolled onto her back, and started kicking at her with both feet like she was riding a bicycle. Stringer went to get her out of the ring, and Scarlett headed for the corner.

Mai: Will people stop kicking poor Mel in the chest?! It’s already gonna be black and blue, and I’ll happily apply any ointment she likes on it later! Call me!

Scarlett dropped off the corner with two knee drops in a row. The crowd was getting loud once again as she gave them a thumbs up with a grin and nod. Jo started to get back to her feet, and was spun around into a thumb in her throat! Scarlett pulled her into a small package immediately, and the referee dove to count.

Zack: There’s the SILVER SPIKE!! And not many get up from it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WAIT!!

The cover gets broken up by Bianca, who barely stands up before OE catches her with a running spear that sends them out of the ring. Scarlett looks around to see what’s happened, and finds Mel coming at her. But Missy blocks that as she tells Scarlett to drop and then uses her back for a springboard into a dropkick.

Mai: It’s busting loose now! The poor Franchise didn’t realize they were going to have to deal with all this cheating from Chaotic Temptation!

Missy hopped back to her feet, hearing boos from the crowd….and looked towards the ramp to see what was causing it! Mallory strolled down towards the ring, and Missy darted under the ropes to go after her. Bennett turned on her heel and darted towards the back until Missy caught her by her two-toned hair to a pop from the crowd.

Zack: If Mallory wanted a better view, she should have found a bigger monitor! And now...finally, Missy’s got her hands on the Ultraviolence Champion! We got fights everywhere!

Mai: But Mallory didn’t do anything! All she did was walk down the ramp, how is that a crime?! Why is Missy so obsessed with the poor girl?!

Mallory got free of her grip, shoving Missy away. But the brunette speared her into the video wall, and began unloading with furious right hands to her head. The fans roared in approval as Scarlett got back to her feet in the ring. She circled around as Jo was trying to get back to her feet.

Zack: Missy is making dents in Bennett’s face on the ramp, OE and Bianca are out here on the floor, and Scarlett…..oh, she’s got something in mind now!!

As Jo began to rise, Scarlett pulled her into position and connected with her inverted overdrive! She quickly made the cover as Stringer dropped to count...before Scarlett kicked her feet up onto the middle rope.

Zack: Jo is definitely SEEING STARS now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell, and Scarlett got back to her feet. She ha a smile on her face until she saw Andy emerge from the back and drive a chair into Missy’s body. OE broke away from Bianca, and Scarlett was right behind her with Christian as Andy pulled Mallory up and disappeared to the back.

Mai: I don’t blame Andy! Mallory did nothing at all, and didn’t deserve to be attacked for just coming to watch a match! What message does this send to fans wanting to buy tickets? “Hey buy a ticket and maybe Missy will beat you up!”

Kat: Here are your winners by pinfall……….SCARLETT SILVER, MISSY AND O.E. AYANO….CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!

The girls helped Missy to her feet as the Storm joined Jo in the ring. The trio looked amused as they watched the three on the ramp. Tommy applauded his daughter and her allies before twirling the kendo stick in his hand.

Zack: I don’t think it’s a long time coming before we are going to see one hell of a war between the Franchise and Chaotic Temptation! And tonight was just the beginning!

Mai: Only if the Temptation want to lose, because no one beats the Franchise at their own game, Zack!

Scarlett and OE helped Missy up as the referee raised their hands on the ramp. Thet rio stared back at the Franchise as Missy glanced to where Mallory and Andy had run as Velocity faded off the air.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 01:56:07 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: