Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 12:09:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Jake & Adam Go To Hell

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jake & Adam Go To Hell  (Read 340 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 19, 2019, 11:01:20 am »

Jake studied the doors that led to the restroom. Everywhere he’d ever gone, it was made pretty clear which room was which. But here in Hell’s HIdeaway, not so much. Looking at the full moon on one door and the crescent on the other, he was stumped. A quick glance around, he saw a couple bikers at a table before gently tapping one of them on the shoulder.

“Um, excuse me. Which one of these is the men’s room?” He asked as politely as he could, causing the biker closest to him to look over his shoulder athim.

“The one with the moon on it, dumbass.”

Jake blinked a couple times, not letting the insult bother him too much before he looked back at the doors again. A full moon and a half moon. Finally deciding he needed to make a decision, he pulled the cool meta handle on the full moon door and let himself inside. Upon entering, he noticed one thing immediately. Something was missing, but he couldn’t put his finger on it…… And he wouldn’t want to, the place was filthy.

He headed towards one of the stalls, and opened the door...to immediately find out that wasn’t the one he wanted to use. The next stall door he looked in seemed a little more conducive, so he stepped inside. It wasn’t but about four seconds when he heard the door open, and the sound of two women walk in. Then he remembered what was missing: urinals. He was in the ladies’ room!

His eyes widened as he heard them heading towards his stall, and he stepped up on the toilet so they didn’t see him. The only problem with that was while they couldn’t see his feet, they certainly saw his head over the top of the stalls.

“HEY, THERE’S A MAN IN HERE!” One of them shouted before a rumbling sound came from the bar. The door opened as many bikers started to funnel in, and Jake immediately hopped up onto the dividers between the stalls. He pulled himself along them as some of the less observant bikers hadn’t seen him yet. He had a momentary feeling like he was Spider-Man, but that was soon replaced with not wanting to be killed by bikers and continued pulling himself towards where the door was.

“Where is he?! We’ll pound the little fucking pervert!” One of the men shouted as they started kicking open doors. Jake finally got across the top of the stalls, watching as the last biker seemed to have come in. With all of them looking in the stalls for him, he hopped down to the floor and ran out the door As soon as he got out, he saw a broom against the wall and slid it into the door handles to keep them shut.

He darted towards the exit as the bikers were trying to get the restroom doors open again, but couldn’t thanks to the broom. Jake glanced to Adam. “Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go!”

Adam slid off the stool, and followed after Jake to the car. The bartender went to free the bikers from the bathroom, but by that time, Jake and Adam were in the car and peeling out towards Los Angeles.

“I decided I could wait after all….”

~ ~ ~

20 Minutes Later….

Adam stared down at his bare wrist, where his watch once was. He looked up to see Jake heading out of the restroom at the ice cream shop they had stopped at. They were only 10 minutes from home at this point, and didn’t see any of the bikers they hopped weren’t following them.

“You want an ice cream cone? I’ll treat.” Jake tried to make things better. He knew about the watch. Adam had talked about it on their way back.

“No, I don’t want an ice cream cone. Let’s just go home now, if you don’t mind.” He shook his head as Jake stopped at the register and ordered himself a vanilla ice cream cone, paid for it, and headed towards the car.

“I told you I was sorry. I didn’t know that would happen.” He told him with a lick of the cone.

“I don’t want to talk about it, alright? It was embarrassing enough, and do me a favor. Don’t be telling people about this whole thing, okay?”

Jake’s eyes widened a bit. “Not even Gillie? She’s gonna be curious, you know. She’s very inquisitive.”

“Fine, whoever you tell, just make sure they don’t go blabbing it, okay?” He was trying to calm himself down as they passed through the city limits of Los Angeles. “I hope you learned something from all this.”

Jake nodded with a smile, holding his cone in one hand and the wheel with the other. “I did!”

“Good, what was it?”

“I’d have made an awesome Spider-Man!” He said proudly as Adam’s face fell into his hands.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: