Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 08:32:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 60

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 60  (Read 2217 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 21, 2019, 10:27:03 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
May 21, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Gemma Pierce heading to the ring. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. Carys McFarlane charges the ring at high speed in the arena gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Arabella Townshend is seen calling the race with Zack in the booth. The shot changes back to the cars as Alessandra Esposito slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them. Then we see Zack and Steph in the booth.

Zack: The road to Wipeout has brought us all back to Boston for the latest edition of Future Shock. Wipeout comes your way only on FFW All Access June 18th, but tonight we’re gonna settle some rivalries and crown new #1 contenders to the Future Shock Tag Titles too.

Steph: He’s the voice of FFW, Zack Hudson and I’m the Witch of Wall Street and Backbreaker connoisseur, Steph Stefano!

Zack: The Raging Dragons will meet the Cortez Sisters to find out who meets the Gold Standard two weeks from tonight for all the tag gold in Future Shock. I’m not sure which one is the favorite here, but Steph….you’re welcome to pick a winner in that one.

Steph: Uhhh... You’re going to make me pick my former manager’s clients or two girls from northern Cali where me and the Fair are from? How about I say it’ll just be a hell of a match and call it that.

Zack: The tag champs won’t be sitting by watching the world go by tonight though. The “One Percenter” Valerie McKinley will be in action against Target Acquired’s Alessandra Esposito in her first ever singles match. Steph, I gotta lean towards Valerie here. She’s been in many matches, both tag and singles. Alessandra has always relied on her partner, I’m not sure if this is too big a test for her. What do you think?

Steph: There was a time I was just a tag wrestler, Zack. Many of us start out that way. Esposito if she wants to improve every step of the way in her career is going to have to rise to the challenge and there is few bigger challenges than the One Percenter in Future Shock.

Zack: After what took place on our last show, we are going to hear from both Sydney Christensen and Arabella Townshend. You and I saw Arabella trying to even the odds last time when Sydney faced Luna Cortez, and it backfired. Sydney’s still grumpy about it, to say the least.

Steph: I can get wanting to do things yourself, Zack but Arabella really was only trying to help. That said I expect no pleasantries from either woman, and this getting worse before it gets better.

Zack: I also expect we are going to hear from the newest addition to the Prospect roster. Seems we say that every show lately, and I’m referring to ….Persephone.

As her name appears on the screen for the viewers, flowers pp up all around it.

Zack: She may be one of the most unique women to come through here, Steph. Any initial impressions so far from what we do know about her?

Steph: I think our resident flower child might be the most pure soul to come in Future Shock... Or it’s all a trick and we’re all gonna suffer for it.

Zack: But the main event! That’s what I look forward to most. A fully healed and revitalized Vivi Robichaud goes one on one with the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister! Adam says Vivi has to get past her and Luna if she wants another crack at the Future Shock Championship, and that gauntlet begins tonight!

Steph: The Priestess could realize that dream but she’s got quite the climb and this summit begins and could end at the Aspire champion!

Zack: There’s a lot on tap for tonight, and thank you for joining us. I think we’re about ready to kick off this card, so take it away, Gabs!

The next image shows us the “Wildcat” standing in the ring with a microphone in her hand as she listens to the crowd for a moment and begins.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ start to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tyres screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Gaby: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.
Zack: This is going to be a tall order for Alessandra, who is about to compete in her first ever one on one match. But she’s certainly not lacking for enthusiasm or energy, though I might have brought Nadia with me in this particular case.

Steph: She could have used her even for that sort of emotional backup but hey, you gotta stand on your own two feet sometimes.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island….she is the co-holder of the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie is just a few days removed from competing at Relentless, so she may not be at 100% at the moment. But I seriously doubt she’d let on if she wasn’t. She exudes confidence.

Steph: It’s tactical. She doesn’t want to give Esposito any idea of what’s hurting the most and could be an easy target.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Valerie remains poised in the corner as her opponent starts bouncing on the balls of her feet. Esposito heads straight for her, and the two lock up. Valerie starts to push her backwards, but Alessandra uses a go behind into a rear waistlock. The redhead starts throwing back elbows trying to catch her, but she ducks under them and shoves her forward. When Valerie turns around, she catches a roundhouse kick to the chest followed up by a few kicks to the abdomen. She follows up with a deep armdrag takedown. Valerie gets up, and catches a second and then a third and then a fourth. When she rises a fifth tim clearly frustrated, Esposito takes off towards her with a dropkick that sends her through the ropes to the apron. The Boston crowd gives her plenty of support, which brings a smile to her face.

Zack: Well maybe I was wrong, Steph. Alessandra is quicker than a wink, and Valerie’s finding that out the hard way right out of the gate.

Steph: I don’t think the One Percenter was expecting to get so ceremoniously punted out of the ring...

Kyle moves around towards his client, and tries to calm her down. Valerie stares daggers in the ring as she listens to him, and finally nods her head before she climbs back up onto the apron. She barely has time to do much else before the brunette charges her with a running forearm to the side of her head Alessandra scoops her up, and brings her back inside with a stalling vertical suplex. She quickly kips up to her feet and takes off for the near side as Valerie is getting back to her feet. A bicycle knee from Esposito drops her again, and she follows up with a cover and leg hook.

Zack: Alessandra is showing me something here, Steph! And I don’t think Valerie was expecting all this!

ONE!!

TW-NO!

Valerie manages to kick out without too much trouble, and Alessandra quickly keeps the advantage by applying a rear chinlock when she sits up again.

Steph: Alessandra has been on fire from the start and now the One Percenter has to work her way out of this momentum.

Valerie doesn’t remain seated in the hold long though, and immediately gets to her feet. She tries to shove the rookie off, but her grip was too strong. Instead she scooped her up for an atomic drop that propelled her forward into the corner. A running high knee caught Alessandra as she turned around, and Valerie grabbed her arm behind her to drop her with a hammerlock DDT. It was clear how annoyed she was as she hovered over her, and rained furious elbows into the side of her head before she finally rose to her feet.

Zack: Valerie is pretty adept at counter wrestling, as we just saw there. And as you can tell, she is relentless when she gets in a foul mood. I think Alessandra surprised her.

Steph: Surprised her, annoyed her, incited her... I think it is all under the same banner for Valerie right now.

When the newcomer began to move, Valerie pulled her to her feet and shoved her forward into the ropes. As she bounced into them, the champion grabbed her up for a sidewalk slam. It didn’t keep Esposito down long though before the redhead executed a side belly to belly suplex. Valerie took off for the far side to pick up speed, and caught the brunette with a yakuza kick to drop her back to the mat. A bounce off the near side behind her saw a running knee strike to her jaw put her all the way down before Valerie dropped to make the cover.

Zack: Valerie’s showing she can pick up the speed too, but I suspect this is to show her up more than anything! This isn’t her preferred pace.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE.

The rookie kicked out after the two, and Valerie sat up on her knees. Her expression indicated she was in a better mood now. She quickly got to her feet, and pulled the brunette with her. She scooped her up, and dropped her with a brainbuster.

Steph: Oof big time brainbuster there and Esposito’s noggin must be rattling.

The Boston crowd was trying to rally Alessandra, but so far, it wasn’t working. Valerie encouraged them to chant louder with an amused expression. Esposito did start to rise, but that was short-lived when Valerie dropped her with a kneeling reverse piledriver. The redhead propped up against the ropes, looking down to Kyle with a broad smile on her face. When she saw Alessandra starting to get up, she took off with a jumping neckbreaker to put her down again. She told her to get up, asking her who she thought she was facing tonight. When the rookie started to do that, Valerie went for a Gannosuke clutch before the referee dove into position to count the fall.

Steph: Very impressive clutch pin, I don’t think I’ve seen it in a Future Shock ring before!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Alessandra was barely able to kick out in time before the three. Valerie rolled back to her feet, and pulled the brunette with her. She scooped her up for a vertical suplex seemingly, but Esposito landed behind her. Before Valerie could turn around, Alessandra dropped her with an inverted Russian leg sweep!

Zack: Where did that come from? Alessandra is tenacious as hell, and I’m sure Valerie didn’t see that coming at all.

The brunette sat up on her knees as she tried to pull herself together as quickly as possible. Fans in the arena were clearly behind her as she got back to her feet. She pulled Valerie up with her, and whipped her across to the far side. When she rebounded, Esposito caught her with a spin kick that dropped her to her knees. She bounced off the near side with a running hip attack to Valerie’s head, and then scooped her up into a muscle buster with a cover to follow from there!

Steph: Alessandra is out here trying to turn Valerie’s neck into an accordion with that impact!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Valerie got her shoulder up in time, and Alessandra headed for the corner. She dropped down into a crouch, and waited on McKinley to get up before darting towards her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. She grabbed her around the waist for a deadlift sitout gutwrench powerbomb that brought the crowd to its feet!

Zack: I take it all back! Alessandra is more than capable of handling her business in a tag team or on her own! Look at that!

Valerie was slow to get to her feet before Alessandra fired her across with an Irish whip. But the redhead reversed it, causing Esposito to go for a leapfrog...which she transitioned into a one handed bulldog in midair. This fired up the crowd even more as Esposito rose again, waving her arms as the crowd was solidly behind her! She grabbed Valerie off the mat, and followed up with a cradle belly to back piledriver before rolling into a cover! Pruitt dropped into position immediately!

Steph: Esposito with a cradle piledriver now! She’s thrown everything at McKinley except for the kitchen sink!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Valerie popped her shoulder off the mat a second before the three, and the rookie shook her head when she was back to her feet.

Zack: Alessandra Esposito is using moves I’ve not seen anyone else use in Future SHock, and I think she’s seconds away from a major upset here in Boston!!

Kyle pounded the mat as he tried to get Valerie to get out of the ring, but Alessandra circled around behind her when she rose. When the redhead turned, Esposito caught her with her inverted stomp facebreaker and dove into the cover with a hook of both legs!

Steph: DEAD FALL!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell. The live crowd roared as Alessandra rolled off the cover, and sat up to catch her breath. She looked up to the referee after her hand was raised, a smile forming on her face.

Zack: We just got a candidate for Upset of the Year! Alessandra Esposito has shocked everyone...including me! Tell’em about it, Gaby!!

Gaby: Your winner of the match by pinfall……….ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!!

She climbed back to her feet, beaming ear to ear and then immediately rolling out to the floor when she saw Lacey coming to the ring. The referee followed her out, and raised her hand again to another roar from the crowd.

Steph: Lacey looks incensed and was about to come for her neck but Esposito got out of there!

Zack: What a way to kick off the show! Alessandra Esposito didn’t listen to any self-doubt, she just came to win! And that’s exactly what she did!

Esposito was soon joined by Nadia as she headed up the ramp, who gave her a hug before the show headed to a commercial break.

Mistakes Happen

A clip of the closing moments from the match between Luna Cortez and Sydney Christensen is shown, including Arabella decking Anna and the referee thinking it was Luna. An unhappy Sydney is shown as Arabella tries to explain herself to the veteran, but doesn’t seem to be having much success. After that, we cut back to the live show and find her with Sara.

Sara: Arabella, thanks for joining us! We all just saw again what happened on the last show, and I think it’s clear to most of us what took place. I don’t think anyone assumed you were working in concert with the Cortez Sisters, but I wanted to give you a platform to explain yourself publicly.

The young Brit gives her best smile to Sara, but it’s clear that she’s still troubled by the incident from the last show.

Arabella: I appreciate it, Sara. The Cortez Sisters, while very talented wrestlers, often use tactics that go against… well, everything that I was taught when I was learning how to wrestle back in New Zealand. We’ve all seen it, match after match. So I wanted to make sure that it didn’t happen to someone like Sydney. She’s one of the people who inspired me to get into this business in the first place, and I hated the idea of someone like the Cortez sisters ruining that.

She bites her lower lip and takes in a deep breath, letting it out slowly.

Arabella: But instead, I messed up, and I cost Sydney the match. It absolutely was not what I set out to do and I am incredibly sorry for what I did. I hope that Sydney can find it in her heart to forgive me. I would never, ever intentionally do that to someone I respect so much.

Sara nods sympathetically.

Sara: I think that’s pretty obvious. I don’t think anyone rational thought you were trying to get her disqualified. Obviously Sydney herself was unhappy about it, and now you’re set to meet her at Wipeout in your first Future Shock Pay Per View match, which isn’t too bad considering how short of a time you’ve been here. Does knowing that make it a little less disappointing for you? Knowing you’re on a major show as a result?

Arabella: It’d feel better if I had earned my spot onto the card in a normal way. But instead I made one of my idols want to kick my arse for ruining a match. I’m excited to be part of Wipeout, and I look forward to stepping into the ring against Sydney, but I wish this could have happened any other way. So while I’m looking forward to the match itself, knowing how I got here makes my stomach twist a bit.

Sara: I know you’ve explained this to Sydney, you tried to that night. But obviously, it didn’t work out for the best. So I guess the best question is if you had to do over again, would you still have gone out there two weeks ago to help her? Do you regret that, or just the outcome of it?

Arabella is quiet for a moment, giving some serious consideration to the question.

Arabella: I think, if I had to do it over again, I would ask Sydney if she wanted me out there to help her against any potential Cortez shenanigans. I got overexcited and I didn’t think it through - I just dove into a situation that didn’t concern me. It wasn’t the way to have gone about things. So yes, I regret what I did, as well as what happened as a result.

Sara: Finally Arabella, you’ll be back in the ring on the next Future Shock. You’ll be going one on one with the debuting Carys McFarlane. She showed up recently to a lot of fanfare, and you’ll get to test yourself against her in a couple weeks. Any thoughts on facing Future Shock...and for that matter, FFW’s...first transgender athlete?

Arabella: I think it’s an honor to be the first Future Shock match for someone like Carys McFarlane, who is breaking new ground here. But I also know that I’m facing someone who has years of experience on me and more accolades than I can remember off the top of my head. I’m going to enjoy getting into the ring with her, and I know she’s going to be a hell of a challenge. All of her fanfare is well deserved, and I think having someone like her on the roster is beneficial to all of us in the locker room.

Sara: Good luck against her, Arabella. And thanks for talking with me tonight.

A graphic shows us her match with Sydney scheduled for Wipeout before we cut elsewhere

The Matriarchy

As the video begins, the scene opens with beautiful images of Australia, showing it’s many wondrous attractions ranging from The Opera House in Sydney to Bondi Beach. While this montage is being played out, a woman’s voice fills the background…

“Australia. The Land Down Under. You will never find a country that is more visually attractive and rich in its history. And when it comes to professional wrestling, it is definitely a country on the rise.”

The montage ends with the scene changing to a low angle camera shot of outside Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, giving a good “larger-than-life view” of the architecture of the facility. The camera immediately moves from the building to focus on three beautiful women who are standing in front of the arena and looking down at the camera. In the center stands Jacqui Minogue, who’s moniker in the independent wrestling circuit there is “The Perfect Storm”. She is bookended by two taller and  imposing women; sisters Victoria & Sienna Kelly, who goes by the names of Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger respectively, who are also independent wrestlers.

Jacqui: My name is Jacqui Minogue. Known around these parts as “The Perfect Storm”. And these amazons beside me are my cousins, Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger. We are known as The Matriarchy, the best wrestling prospects that this country has to offer.

Victoria & Sienna smirk while nodding their heads, co-signing the claim their cousin just put out there. Before long, Sienna makes her voice heard by joining in.

Sienna: We came into this business together. We train together. And we bloody rule together. You will never find a more definitive example of a unified front. And and if there’s a conversation around here about who’s the “Next Big Thing” in this business, you can best believe the three of us are in the conversation because we make it our business to make you talk about us. And baby, we’re just getting started.

As the other ladies agree, Sienna takes a moment to show off her physique, which is quite impressive and definitely one not to mess with. Just then, the ladies turn to look at the area for a moment before looking back down at the camera.

Victoria: An 8 hour drive from our home in Melbourne, we come here to watch wrestling every time it comes to the Qudos. It was also here last year when Femme Fatale Wrestling brought Future Shock here for its SuperShow. And we were there to see up-close and personal their best new faces doing their thing and bringing the house down. It was then that the three of us came to this one conclusion that was undeniable; that not only does FFW has the best talent from all over the world competing there….but the best talent for us to make examples of on our way to solidifying our names in this business.

The ladies share a laugh to put a stamp onto Victoria’s point, which was very much straight forward.

Sienna: Now we know what you’re all thinking. Look these three sheilas, talking so tough when we’re standing here miles away from you addressing some camera…

She stops for a moment to look at Jacqui & Victoria, who join her by showing some “concern”...until they look at the camera snap out of it as Sienna continues to speak...only now with defiant authority.

Sienna: We’ll that’s EXACTLY what we’re doing. And you know what? That’s EXACTLY what we will be doing when we step onto your soil as well.

At this time, the ladies begin to smile, as if they have approached something they’re about to reveal.

Jacqui: That’s right ladies, Australia’s hottest new commodities is coming to Future Shock. And we’re going to make our presence felt there just like we did here, no matter how many of your bloody necks that we step on to do it. it doesn’t matter if you’re a technician, a submission specialist, or a high flyer…

Victoria: A mighty mite, a giant, or anywhere in between...

Sienna: A warrior, a socialite, a charisma driven space cadet, or hell, even bloody triplets. You are ALL put on notice. You will find out very quickly that the best that you are, or think that you are, won’t even get to first base with physically gifted & incredibly athletic women like us.

After saying this Jacqui gives smile and a nod while Victoria rubs her hands together in anticipation to support Sienna’s statement.

Jacqui: So we say to you “Prospects”, be prepared to bend the knee to us. Because none of you will be able to stop this “Aussie Strong Triumvirate” from taking over…

Victoria: And we are definitely going to take over.

The ladies share a laugh one more time before extending their hand out to connect together, showing a sign of unity.. Seconds later, the ladies release and they show off a triangle hand signal in front of the camera before the camera goes to black.

Just then, the following words is shown on the black screen:

THE MATRIARCHY
COMING TO FUTURE SHOCK

While this is showing, and “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol is playing in the background, we hear the ladies voices in the background...

Jacqui: We are more than just a group. We are a revolution. We are The Matriarchy...

Jacqui, Victoria, & Sienna: We are YOUR Future.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:33:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2019, 11:30:17 pm »

The show returns from the commercial break back to ringside, and the “WIldcat” is standing ready to go in the center of the ring.

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and the winner will receive a Future Shock Tag Team Championship match on the next Future Shock!

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Gaby announces their arrival.

Gaby: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: Jennifer Song & Su Wakuda obviously impressed all of us, and clearly Adam who gave them this shot. But honestly, they haven’t faced a team like the Cortez girls and they better keep an eye on them start to finish. We know what happens when you don’t.

Steph: I think we can safely say few have faced anyone like the Cortez... Clan? That’s what we’re going with right? Few have so this will be quite the learning experience.

The opening of Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as the identical twins Anna and Luna Cortez walk onto the entrance ramp side by side. Right behind them is their manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right between the twins, who stop right before the ramp. At the same time, they take a spin and stop in a particular pose, one mirroring the other down to the moment of their winking for the cameras before they turn to one another and then to the booing crowd, proceeding to shake their heads at them. Strutting down the entrance ramp, the twins keep talking and strategizing, taking their time to mock the crowd and let them know who are the true geniuses in the house.

Gaby: Introducing first/And their opponents, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "THE TWENTY-STAR TANDEM"... Anna...! Luna...! THE CORTEZ TWINS!

When Anna and Luna climb into the ring, they make their way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, their backs turned to the hard cam and the audience, as they make a pose similar to the one they did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before they wave the crowd off once again and hop back down to the ring. As they move to the corner, one of the twins sits on the top turnbuckle and crosses her legs, while the other leans onto the turnbuckles (and her sister's legs), as they share some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: Very few women have arrived in Future Shock, and turned virtually everyone on them in as short of a time as have the Cortez girls. Take your pick, none of them are liked by hardly anyone and none of them give a damn about it.

Steph: I guess when you figure your sisters have your back, that’s the only person you need. Uh. People.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all four girls, and calls for the bell. Jennifer starts for her team as the cameras pick up Christian suggesting Anna start the match. The pair lock up in the center of the ring, with Jennifer immediately transitioning into a standing armbar. Anna’s face tenses in pain as she tries to alleviate some of the pressure. Song continues with an arm wringer, keeping the arm bar still applied until she turns it into a hammerlock. Anna grabs a handful of her hair, causing the referee to make her let go. She grabs it again, getting another admonishment from the referee until Cortez backs her into the ropes. As soon as Song lets go, Anna spins into her with a haymaker shot to the mouth. Two more land before she shoves Song back into her team’s corner, and puts a boot against her throat as she leans on the top rope. Pruitt gets a four count, and finally gets a break. But Jenny doesn’t before Anna starts laying in kicks to her body.

Zack: That’s the wrong place to be in this match. Jennifer’s stuck in the corner, and at the mercy...if there is any...of Anna Cortez. Luna’s remained uninvolved...so far.

Steph: What mercy now? Jenny has to escape or else it’ll only get worse from here.

Jennifer shoves her backwards though, and catches Luna with a short right hand before she can do anything about it. Song comes forward with a kick in mind, but Anna grabs her foot and uses a dragon screw leg whip to bring her down to the mat. The California native clutches her leg in pain before Anna grabs her foot, and begins spiking her knee into the mat repeatedly. It looks as though she’s about to go for a submission until Jennifer catches her with a boot in the face with her other leg. Anna stumbles backwards, and Jenny gets to her feet. When the twin turns around, she catches dual palm strikes to the chest and a spinning heel kick that drops her to her knees. Song rubs her leg a second, and takes off for the near side to deliver a running hip attack to her head to put her down the rest of the way.

Zack: Jenny had the right idea there, and wasn’t about to find out what else Anna had in store for her leg. This may be a good time to tag out, work out the kinks in her leg, and let Su take over.

Steph: It might be but it looks as though Song remains in for now. I think she still wants a piece.

As soon as Anna was starting to rise, Jenny connected with a few knife edge chops to her chest and then fired her into the neutral corner. Cortez struck back first with Song following her in with a running forearm. Anna staggered out of the corner just as Song bounced off the near side with a lariat that put her back down on the mat. She quickly snatched her up, and executed a fisherman’s suplex before the referee slid into position to count.

Zack: Maybe I was wrong about Jennifer needing a tag, she may be about to win this thing all on her own!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Anna kicked out as the two struck, and Jennifer popped back to her feet. She took off towards the ropes again, looking for a curb stomp. But Anna rolled out of the way. As soon as the Dragon stomped the mat, Anna used a chop block to take her leg out. Cortez took a moment to pull herself together before grabbing Song by the leg, and dragging her to the ropes. She jumped off the middle to land across her knee, and reach for the tag to Luna.

Steph: Luna gets a tag in and now it’s a sisterly tandem that Jenny is going to have to continue to weather.

Luna joined her sister as they each grabbed a leg, and pulled them apart as hard as they could in a wishbone followed by a single leg Boston crab. The referee dropped down in front of Jennifer to see if she wanted to stop the match, but was told no clearly. The referee stayed with her to keep checking as Luna reached her hand for the middle rope. As soon as she grabbed it, she leaned back to increase the pressure even more. Song’s face showed the pain she was in, getting asked again by the referee to see if she wanted to stop. Luna let go when Pruitt leaned around to see what was going on.

Steph: If you were feeling impressed that there was hardly any funny business going on in a Cortez match, you can stop that now.

Zack: If there’s a high road and a low road, you can bet that the twins or triplets...any of them really...are gonna take the low one.

When the official moved back in front of Jennifer, Luna grabbed the rope again. It didn’t last as long this time though as Pruitt dove around, and kicked her hand free. Cortez got to her feet to give the referee a piece of her mind as Jennifer scrambled towards the corner to make the tag. And when Cortez turned around to see where her opponent went, Su “greeted” her with a bicycle kick that sent her backwards into the ropes.

Zack: Luna should spend less time discussing differences with the referee, and more keeping an eye on her opposition! Su’s checked in, and Luna may be about to get checked out!

Steph: Big nasty bicycle kick from Wakuda, looking to pick up where the Azure Dragon left off.

Su didn’t let her stay that way long, and pulled her forward. She scooped her up into an ushigoroshi. Wakuda left her feet for an elbow drop, and quickly went for the cover with a hook of the leg. The referee dropped to make the count.

Steph: Jumping elbow from off Ushigoroshi and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO-NOPE!!

Luna kicked out in time at the two count, and Su pulled her back to her feet. She scooped her up for what looked like a pumphandle slam, but Luna slid to her feet behind her. When Wakuda turned, Luna caught her with a single knee facebreaker that put them both on the mat.

Zack: Luna pulled that one out of nowhere, because Su was taking her to school there for a moment. But she can’t follow up as quickly as she’d like.

It was Cortez who began to get up first, with Su not far behind her. Luna headed for….Jennifer in the corner, and spat in her face. Song came through the ropes to go after her, causing the referee to to try stop her. Lunan then dove out of the ring, and let Anna take her place. Su got her bearings, and turned to see a Cortez down before she took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly, looking for a double knee drop….only for Anna to roll out of the way. The twin got back to her feet, and hooked Su into position before dropping her with a double underhook facebuster and then into a cover! The referee spun back around, assuming it was Luna when she dropped to count.

Steph: Misdirection and wait... Ref! Anna’s not the legal one! Wait! WAIT!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Su got her shoulder up in time, and Anna looked over to see Luna getting back to the corner. She made the tag to her, and the sisters whipped her across for the ride. Anna scooped her up on the rebound before Luna left her feet to spike her into the mat with a facebuster. She made another cover as the referee wasn’t sure which was legal for a second, but dropped to count anyway.

Zack: Pruitt’s lost the script, and has no clue which is which! But she’s gonna count, and the twins are about to get a tag title shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jennifer made the save with a baseball slide that sent Luna off the cover. Anna took off towards her with a short knee to the body, and drove her back into the corner to work her over. Luna got back to her feet, and headed for the ropes.

Steph: This is what happens when two wrestlers are twins and wear matching gear, makeup, hair dye and piercings!

Luna made it up top quickly, and immediately straddled it when Jennifer started shaking the top rope. The referee went to try and get her and Anna out of the ring, while Su got back to her feet. Luna toppled to the mat before Su grabbed her, and executed her back suplex double knee backbreaker before diving into the cover. Jennifer decked Anna, and spun the referee around so she could make the count.

Steph: DANGER CLOSE!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Jennifer broke away from Anna, and helped Su to her feet. The pair gave each other a high five and a hip bump before the referee raised their hands.

Gaby: Here’s your winners and #1 contenders to the Future Shock Tag Titles…..Su Wakuda and Jennifer Song…..THE RAGING DRAGONS!!!

Christian pulled Luna out of the ring, as he and Anna went to check on her. Jennifer and Su climbed alternate corner, and ran their hands along their waists symbolically.

Zack: The Raging Dragons have put together a hell of a performance tonight, and now the Gold Standard knows who awaits them in two weeks on this show with Future Shock gold on the line!

Steph: I can’t help but feel like there’s a sense of relief from Lacey and Valerie somewhere. While the Raging Dragons will give them an excellent fight, this won’t be the last we see of the Cortez Clan for those titles I would bet...

Su and Jennifer headed up the ramp with a smile on their faces. They gave each other a fist bump, and told the camera that the titles were theirs next show as Future Shock went to commercial.

Leaving Well Enough Alone

When we rejoin Sara for the second time, we find her now next to the woman her first guest will be facing: Sydney Christensen.

Sara: Thanks for joining me, Sydney. You no doubt heard what Arabela had to say earlier in the show. And I wanted to talk with you about it. First of all, do you accept her apology?

The Canadian sighs as she rests her hands on her hips.

Sydney: I did hear what she said earlier, as did everyone else. You would think that I have every right to be upset over what happened. But apparently, there are certain people out there who think I just need to relax and let things go. So yes, I DO accept her apology…..but I’m not forgetting what she did.

Sara: Even though you didn’t ask for her help, do you see how she was trying to help you from getting screwed over by the Cortez Twins?

Sydney: Help that I didn’t ask for nor did I need, but please, continue.

Sara: There’s no question you were in firm control at the end of that match, seemingly giving Luna more problems than she could handle. If Arabella had not gotten involved, do you think you could have handled dealing with her and Anna both?

Sydney: Do I think I could have handled both of them? What kind of question is that? I don’t THINK I could have handled those two...I KNOW I could have handled Anna and Luna.

She shakes her head, biting her lip.

Sydney: It’s almost as if people are questioning my abilities when it comes to dealing with less than ideal situations. I’ve been dealing with them for a lot longer than people realize, yet it goes in one ear and out the other.

Sara: At Wipeout, you will get to go one on one with Arabella. What lesson, if any, do you hope she takes away from that match?

Sydney: Sara, the main thing I want Arabella to take away from this match is that sometimes, it is better to just leave well enough alone and to not stick her nose in business that doesn’t concern her. THAT is what I want her to remember from this.

Sara: Lastly, given what happened, would you want to face Luna Cortez again at some point?

Sydney glances over at Sara with a raised eyebrow.

Sydney: You’re a smart woman, Sara. You should know the answer to that by now.

Sara: I appreciate your time tonight, Sydney. And good luck at Wipeout.

As Sydney heads off camera, the show heads elsewhere inside the Future Shock Arena.

Anything You Do, I Do Better

After the break, the show comes back and finds Adam standing between a set of twins. It isn’t the Cortez girls though, and they aren’t dressed alike. One is his fiance, and the other is Cassandra Steen. All three are shown standing outside his office as he addresses the camera.

Adam: I already announced this on Twitter a few days ago, but I wanted to cover it here too. At Wipeout, I’ve added a match for the #1 contendership to the Future Shock Championship. In one corner, it’ll be Lydia Charisma who had an amazing run as the Aspire Champion. In the other, a woman who is undefeated in singles matches since she arrived here….Cassandra Steen.

Cassandra smoothes down her skirt even though it doesn’t need it, and a smug smile appears on her face.

Cassandra: It is an opportunity that I fully intend to make the most of. After all, not everybody earns a chance like this in their career. I can think of several Future Shock graduates who never even warranted a shot at a shot. Isn’t that right, Missy?

Missy doesn’t respond and instead just glares at her mirror image.

Adam: While you have one of the best records in Future Shock past or present, Lydia’s no slouch either You haven’t faced anyone with her kind of power that I recall. The only issue that MAY crop up if you win is somewhere potentially down the line, you might end up in the ring with Valerie McKinley...who still wants her shot as well. How are things with you and she since you left the group?

Cassandra: I’m sure you could say that Lydia hasn’t faced anyone quite like me either. There’s not many prospects that have the exposure to the industry that I have, from all viewpoints. As for myself and Valerie, she is still very much a dear friend. Leaving the Gold Standard has no bearing on that. If it comes to us both being in the ring, we will deal with that as the consummate professionals that we are.

Missy nearly chokes as she tries to fight back a laugh.

Missy: You….a professional? Yeah. And I’m Mother Teresa.

Adam: On top of that, I’m putting you both in the main event spot of Wipeout. I’m sure you both will make it one to remember, and I’ll have a championship contract waiting for the winner as soon as it’s over.

Cassandra: Well now. The main event of a PPV? That is certainly a feather to my cap.

She turns her attention to her sister.

Cassandra: Did you ever main event a Future Shock PPV?

Missy: Go to hell.

Adam: Alright alright. Save it for the ring, please. I suggest Tara be watching very closely since she’s likely going to be a very busy woman with the winner of this match and if Vivi runs her gauntlet too. What’s your impression of Tara and Vivi?

Cassandra: In terms of skills, they are both highly talented competitors. They have proven that over the course of their time in Future Shock. And in Vivi’s case in other companies as well.

Adam: I’m sure they will appreciate the words. But first, let’s see how you do against Lydia at Wipeout.

We see a graphic advertising the Wipeout main event now for a shot at the Future Shock Championship, and then the show cuts to commercial.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:33:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2019, 11:31:12 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and heads to the ring one last time for tonight. The “Wildcat” begins as soon as the bell sounds a couple times.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it’s scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Steph, it’s been a long time since we’ve seen a healthy Vivi Robichaud at 100%. But she’s been all cleared by the medical staff, and that knee is fully healed. And she’ll need all that tonight.

Steph: It isn’t her leg I’m worried about tonight, Zack. When it comes to Elizabeth Lannister I’m more worried for anyone’s arm.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: The last time we saw Vivi in the ring, she passed out due to the toll taken on her body over weeks and weeks that came to a head against Tara Cortez. But the priestess is back to 100%, and says she has some unfinished business with the “Lioness” tonight.

Steph: The Aspire champion will probably relish being Vivi’s dreamkiller tonight... If she can.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the somewhat subtle opening riff of ‘Massive Addictive’ by Amaranthe. A few seconds pass before the song kicks into full gear, causing the curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…she is the reigning Future Shock Aspire Champion…..’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the music begins to fade out.

Zack: At Wipeout, the “Lioness” meets Mara Werth for that title Gaby just mentioned. I don’t think Vivi is going to be any kind of prep for Mara. That said, I also don’t think Elizabeth would care if Vivi’s knee were still hurt. She likes to collect arms, Steph, and looks to give Vivi a whole new kind of injury tonight.

Steph: For Elizabeth it will be all about the arm and although that won’t cut off Vivi’s speed, we might see that infamous swinging DDT hampered dramatically.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and Kyle takes the Aspire Championship to keep with him. The bell sounds, and Vivi cracks her knuckles and even does a few jumping jacks to let Elizabeth know she’s all better. The champion doesn’t seem to care though, and Vivi launches towards her in a blur. Lannister steps to the side as Vivi stops herself before hitting the corner, smiles, and lays in back elbows to the side of her head repeatedly. She spins into her with a discus punch before pasting her with an European uppercut. The blonde rocks backwards before Vivi connects with a back leg roundhouse to drop her to her knees. The priestess takes off for the far side, and comes back with a knee trembler to her jaw. The grin returns to her face as she listens to the response, and looks down to Elizabeth again..along with a couple more jumping jacks.

Steph: Vivi’s just wanting to remind Elizabeth and everyone tonight that she’s feeling froggy. Lions don’t eat frogs right, Zack?

Zack: I doubt they would be too filling, so I’ll go with you on this one. I think part of this is that Vivi’s just enjoying not being hurt in the ring for the first time in a while.

She doesn’t wait long before she pulls the Aspire Champion back to her feet, and starts walloping her with forearms to the head. Elizabeth is sent across for the ride, and scooped up on the rebound before Vivi launches her with a fallaway slam that sends her rolling into the ropes. The fans for the priestess get louder as Elizabeth pulls herself to her feet on the apron, only to get a running dropkick to her chest that sends her down to the floor. Kyle leaves the title in the corner, and immediately goes to tend to his client. Meanwhile, Vivi does a couple more jumping jacks with a grin still etched on her face.

Zack: If there was any lingering doubt that Vivi’s knee wasn’t totally healed, I think we can put that to rest now, Steph. Not only is it healed, but she’s absolutely wrecking Elizabeth.

Steph: Kyle might be wanting to give Elizabeth a little counseling on strat—LOOK OUT BELOW!

Kyle helped the blonde to her feet before Vivi took off towards them, sailing over the top rope with a suicide dive that wiped them both out to a pop from the crowd. Robichaud pulled Elizabeth up by the hair, and tossed her back into the ring. She glanced over to Kyle with amusement, and climbed back up onto the apron. As she stepped back through the ropes though, Elizabeth kicked the middle rope between her legs. It stopped her in her tracks before the Aspire Champion shoved her back through to the apron, and then dragged her by the head over the middle to deliver a suspended DDT.

Zack: While she may not have preferred what lead up to it, Elizabeth has turned the tide here and used the environment to her advantage. She’s trying to get her wits together now though.

Steph: Has there ever been a move that could so easily turn an entire match around like a DDT?

When Vivi started to rise, Elizabeth executed a diving knee drop bulldog to put her back down. With the priestess on the canvas, she followed up with a Garvin stomp on each part of her body and finally to her face. Lannister planted a foot in Vivi’s lower back, and pulled up on her arms for a standing surfboard submission. Pruitt immediately moved into position to check for a submission from Vivi, but got no such answer. Kyle was back to his feet on the floor, looking irritated as he snatched up the Aspire Championship from the corner.

Zack: Now we’re getting into Elizabeth’s comfort zone. She’s not into all that flying around aerial based offense, this is what she likes: slow and methodical. How do you get out of something like this surfboard, Steph?

Steph: Honestly? Nine times out of ten you wait until your opponent gets bored and it looks like it’s gonna be a while for Elizabeth to stop relishing hurting the Voodoo Priestess.

Pruitt checked again, still getting a firm no from Vivi as Elizabeth pulled back on her arms. The “Lioness” showed disdain for her opponent as she lifted her foot to stomp into her back one more time. The priestess’ face grimaced on impact, causing the referee to check again. Vivi made it clear she wasn’t going to give up, and that was when Elizabeth crossed her arms into a X behind her as she tried to dig her foot in deeper at the same time.

Steph: A straightjacket surfboard... Now if that isn’t innovative... I know many are loathe to hear it but Elizabeth knows how to work the mat better than most in FFW. Not just Future Shock.

Zack: No one can honestly deny the skills possessed by the Lioness, not without lying to themselves. You don’t get to be Future Shock Aspire Champion otherwise.

The crowd started trying to rally Vivi, but it wasn’t having much success in her position. Elizabeth finally let go by stomping her face into the mat. She stood over Vivi with a confident expression before pulling her up by the waist and into a kneeling ganso bomb! Lannister scooped the legs to stack her into a pin as the referee dropped to count.

Steph: Good God, a Ganso! Get your grievances going!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Robichaud’s shoulder popped up off the mat, and Elizabeth pummeled her with forearms to the head. She dragged her back to her feet, delivering a German suplex into a belly to back wheelbarrow facebuster.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister has added some devastating new offensive moves to her arsenal, and Vivi is getting to know all of them firsthand tonight in Boston!

Elizabeth took a moment to enjoy the crowd’s clear dislike of her as Vivi was struggling to get to her feet. The “Lioness” shoved her head away as if she were toying with her before the priestess surprised her by scooping her onto her shoulders and dropping her with a Death Valley driver. The crowd started making noise all over again for Vivi as she sat up on her knees, clearly favoring her back when she got up again. She rained forearms to the back of Lannister’s head, and then scooped her up for a double underhook piledriver followed by a cover with a hook of the leg.

Steph: Speaking off new wrinkles in the offense, I think Elizabeth’s head is going to be ringing for the next few days! Pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!

TH-NOPE!!!

The “Lioness” got her shoulder up in time, and Vivi made it back to her feet. The brunette dragged her up with her, and whipped her across to the far corner. As soon as she landed back first, Vivi followed her in with a shotgun dropkick.

Zack: Vivi’s starting to come back! The tide has ebbed and flowed since the bell rang, but the priestess is cooking now!

She sat Elizabeth on the top rope, and climbed up with her. A series of forearms to the back of her head landed before Vivi left her feet, and snapped off a hurricanrana off the top! The crowd came to its feet as Vivi did the same, and doubled back for the same corner. She headed up to the top rope, and came off with a double foot stomp to Elizabeth’s body before diving for the cover.

Zack: That’ll be all right there! Vivi just stomped Elizabeth’s internal organs flat, and the “Lioness” is three seconds from a loss!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-WHOOOAAAAA!!

The three count never landed when Kyle jerked the referee out of the ring. Pruitt got in his face, and started yelling at him. Vivi glanced around, realizing what had happened as she got up too. An angry look on her face formed before she ducked between the ropes, and grabbed Kilmeade by his hair.

Steph: Kyle and Vivi will never be a love story. At least not one that doesn’t end in a horror movie.

As that was going on, Elizabeth began looking around and started crawling towards her Aspire Championship in the corner. The referee was trying to get Vivi to let go, and the “Lioness” scooped up her title. She moved around behind Vivi, calling her to turn around as the crowd was deafening in trying to warn her. Vivi finally let go, and turned just as Elizabeth went to nail her with it. But the priestess ducked underneath it behind her into a neckbreaker! Both Elizabeth and the title hit the mat, and Vivi glanced over to it. She scooped it up as the referee came back into the ring to see her with it.

Zack: Great ring awareness by Vivi, otherwise she was about to get clobbered with the Aspire Championship! Now the referee’s spotted it, Steph!

Steph: Vivi considered it for a moment but she is going to take the high road. I admire the competitor she has become.

Pruitt told her to hand over the title, and Vivi did just that. The referee went back to hand it to the timekeeper until Kyle snatched it away. When Vivi turned back to the ring, Elizabeth delivered a low blow between her legs behind the referee’s back The priestess crumpled to her knees, and the “Lioness” started to rise again as the referee turned back to the match. She shoved Vivi away to bump into the referee, knocking Pruitt down. Lannister dragged Vivi towards the ropes, and hooked her head.

Zack: I have a feeling we’re about to see a whole lot of RAIN here in a matter of seconds! I don’t know why she shoved Vivi into the official though.

Steph: There’s gotta be a good rea—

Elizabeth left her feet for her jumping swinging DDT...while Kyle slid the title under her to drive Vivi’s head into it. He quickly pulled it away as the referee moved into position to count the fall after Elizabeth made the cover.

Zack: That’s the RAINS OF CASTAMERE...on the damn title too!!

The bell sounded immediately as Kyle hopped up onto the apron. Elizabeth got up too as he raised her hand….only for the referee to pull her hand down.

Steph: Pruitt seems like she’s had a change of heart.

Pruitt told him she saw the title being used, and then made it official by telling Gaby. Neither Kyle nor she were happy at all.

Zack: Oh wait….Pruitt saw the title too! That’s why there wasn’t a count!

Gaby: The referee has disqualified Elizabeth Lannister, therefore your winner….VIVI ROBICHAUD!!

Vivi sat up on her knees in obvious pain, but there was some amusement on her face as she looked over to her opponent and Kyle. When she made it to her feet, the referee raised her hand. She promptly rolled out of the ring when the pair started towards her.

Zack: Vivi’s picked up the win, thanks to a very observant referee! I don’t think anything was settled with Elizabeth, but she’s got her win and one step closer to earning another shot at the Future Shock Championship.

Steph: Not the way she would have wanted it but sometimes taking the high road pays off...  Or you know, letting your opponent take the low. Tomato, to-mato!

Vivi held the back of her head as she backed up the ramp, listening to the crowd support she was getting as Future Shock faded off the air.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 11:33:48 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: