Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 05:01:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 61

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 61  (Read 1516 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 04, 2019, 07:50:41 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
June 4, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from behind the starting line.

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Gemma Pierce heading to the ring. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them.

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. Carys McFarlane charges the ring at high speed in the arena gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race.

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Arabella Townshend is seen calling the race with Zack in the booth. The shot changes back to the cars as Alessandra Esposito slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them. Then we see Zack and Steph in the booth.

Zack: It’s the last stop on the road to Wipeout two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access, and we are back in the cradle of democracy here in Boston! The Future Shock faithful are here to see the Prospects do what they love to do best! I’m Zack Hudson, this is the Hall of Fame inductee Steph Stefano. And thank you for joining us wherever you are!

Steph: We hope you’re sitting down for this one guys, because tonight is going to be a barnburner and a ratings boom!

Zack: In our main event tonight, the Future Shock Tag Titles are on the line when the Gold Standard defend against the Raging Dragons! Jennifer and Su earned this shot on our last broadcast, and look to make history. But you know Valerie and Lacey always have a trick up their sleeve, usually in the form of their manager.

Steph: Kyle has all but promised that Lacey and Valerie will become the first team to be Unity Tag and Future Shock Tag champs at the same time. I’m surprised he didn’t call it a spoiler.

Zack: It’s beginning to sound like a theme, but we got two Prospects debuting tonight as well! Arabella Townshend will be giving up a LOT of experience when she squares off against none other than the debuting Carys McFarlane. The Prospects don’t come more decorated than her, Steph.

Steph: Not even in the slightest. Arabella is going to have quite an interesting time facing the Hall of Famer and former SVW champion.

Zack: Also debuting tonight will be a third of the Matriarchy, Victoria Havoc. We heard from this trio last show, and Victoria’s getting the welcome treatment in the form of Katie Hanley. I don’t know what to expect from Havoc, but I certainly know what the Kiwi Kicker will bring to the table.

Steph: I have the feeling that no matter what to expect, we should keep an eye out for the rest of the Matriarchy, Zack. If I’ve learned anything from being in a group it’s that the numbers game will always come out in the end.

Zack: Kyle Kilmeade has promised a public workout for Cait Flanagan and Stacey Sky as they prepare for their respective matches at Wipeout. Stacey called out Mars for that show, and we got one bitter cage match in Cait’s future against Nora. Speaking of which, we’ll be hearing from Li’l Pixie Pump too tonight. And maybe that’s why THAT is hanging over the ring?

The camera shoots towards the rafters of the arena to see a fully formed steel cage hanging above the ring.

Steph: ...I get the sense that there’s news we’ll be learning for Wipeout. Perhaps Adam might shed some light on it before all else.

Zack: All that and no telling what else will take place. Looks like the “Wildcat” is in the ring. So strap in, and get ready because the Prospects are about to take over right now!

The bell sounds, and all attention goes to the ring where Gaby is ready to go with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps.

Gaby: Introducing first, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: Katie’s gotta be feeling on top of the world and entirely exhausted too. She just came back from New Zealand after winning a Chamber match, so I hope the thrill of that win is still carrying her better than what has to be considerable jetlag.

Steph: That sweet feeling of victory can get you through a lot, Zack. We’ve seen those tastes of momentum here propel prospects to do insane things. Do you believe there might be strategy for Katie not exerting herself?

Zack: I think--

Just as Zack attempts to finish his sentence, the lights in the arena go out, generating a thunderous reaction from the crowd, causing them to wonder what’s going on.

Then, as the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area. At this point, the reaction of the crowd intensifies as they anticipate what’s going to happen next.

Then, as the song begins, The Matriarchy emerges through the smoke and stands upon the stage delivering strong & defiant poses while soaking in the electricity coming from the crowd in the arena. Victoria Havoc, who stands in the center, is wearing her wrestling gear, while Jacqui & Sienna, who stands opposite her, are wearing casual clothing with Jacqui wearing a black V-Neck sleeveless jumpsuit with white patent leather ankle boots and Sienna wearing a  camouflage muscle tank top, light blue jeans, and black leather flat calf boots.

The ladies make their way down the ramp toward the ring sporting cocky demeanors as the crowd continue to shower them with their reaction. When the ladies the ringside area, Jacqui climbs the stairs while Victoria and Sienna choose a side to climb up the apron. The ladies then enter the ring and each go to a corner ring post, where they climb up and pose to the boisterous crowd and then shortly shows off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After which, the ladies climb down and makes her way towards the center of the ring, with Jacqui taking a microphone from the ring attendant.  With Victoria having her hands on her hips and Sienna having her hands crossed together, Jacqui mildly strolls in front of them looking at the arena while the crowd continue to make their voices heard to the ladies.

Jacqui: Well, well, well. So this is the highly regarded Future Shock Arena. Home of the most talented prospects in the world.

The crowd cheer out wildly in favor of Jacqui’s comment, to which makes her smile a little and nod her head, showing them that she acknowledges their gesture.

Jacqui: Allow me to introduce ourselves, these ladies behind me, they are Victoria Havoc and Sienna Danger, better known to you all as FemDOOM.

Victoria & Sienna fire themselves up to the crowd as they react to their introduction.

Jacqui: And I am Jacqui Minogue, better known to you all as “The Perfect Storm”. And We. Are. The Matriarchy, three of the most talented prospects Australia has to offer.

The crowd continues to show the ladies with their reaction before Jacqui continues.

Jacqui: Our mission here is quite simple, to compete with the best in this brand and to be associated with the best that has come through here; women who have left their legacy here and is forever etched in history. Women like The “Firebird” Ignis….

The crowd reacts to thunderous boos upon the mentioning the name of the three-time Future Shock Champion.
Jacqui: Gabrielle Crimson…

The reaction for Gabrielle is more favorable as the cheers from the crowd overrode the boos.
Jacqui: Isis Morales…

The reaction of the crowd remained the same, only in reverse as the name of the most dominant and revered wrestlers in the company’s history is dropped.

Jacqui: Harley Shannon….

The sold-out crowd in the arena erupt to thunderous cheers to acknowledge the mentioning of one of Future Shock’s most popular wrestlers.

Jacqui: And the list goes on and on. Women whose accomplishments and personas made them legitimate flag bearers in the evolution of this brand therefore making Future Shock the “place to be” for women wrestlers. Am I right?

The fans continue to cheer loudly, soundly supporting Jacqui’s statement.
Jacqui: Within three years in operation and 60 episodes in, this brand has been nothing less than flawless in that regard….that was until now.

The crowd reaction immediately turns to unfavorable for Jacqui, who couldn’t care less.

Jacqui: I mean what the bloody hell has happened here? When the three of us was watching this brand grow, we’ve seen it produce women that can main event any show all over the world. Now, all we see is a half-way house for novelty acts. I mean, you got one woman who thinks she’s a “Voodoo Queen”, another who looks like a reject from “Star Trek” or something. And then there’s your champion. You really believe Future Shock will soar to new heights under the influence of your champion being a dead ringer for the “Corpse Bride”…no, let me change that…THREE “Corpse Brides”?

Jacqui gives a puzzled look to drive her point across. Meanwhile, the crowd continues to react. Jacqui gives the microphone to Sienna, who takes center stage.

Sienna: What you see standing here right now are three women who don’t need “gimmicks” to get over. You don’t need to “pander” to anyone to get people to talk about us. We build our reputation on the people that we beat; advance our goals by stepping on others. And that is the deal breaker that put our names onto those contracts to compete here at Future Shock. That is the motivation that motivated us to plant our feet on American soil to compete here at Future Shock. And that is going to be the reason why The Matriarchy will bring Future Shock BACK to prominence with the THREE OF US being the prime representatives, with our influence towering over Future Shock, everyone who competes in it, and every single one of you that watches it. And it all starts tonight.

As the crowd continue to react, Sienna gives the microphone to her sister Victoria as she takes the spotlight, ready to address the crowd.

Victoria: Katie Hanley, you say that you won’t let anything--or anyone stand in my way. Those words carry a lot of weight and I hear you loud and clear. But tonight, little girl, you’re going to feel first-hand the weight of a beatdown from this 6’2 “Lady Beast” grinding you into dust. Because as good as you are you, and everyone else, is going to find out really quick that The Matriarchy is here not just to be the best, but we’re here to change the future…..YOUR future!

On that note, the three ladies unleash their trademark triangle hand gesture on the crowd, who continue to shower them with their displeasure.

Zack: Well then….I guess the Matriarchy didn’t get everything they wanted to say out in their promo for this match.

Jacqui stares at Katie for a moment before she steps out of the ring, and then heads back up the ramp, leaving Sienna at ringside with Victoria.

Steph: Yeah, and it sounds like the entire arena could have done without it. Well, it was a reaction I guess.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Victoria moves to the center, and crosses her arms over her chest as she waits Katie to join her. The Kiwi Kicker looks at the crowd...and up at her opponent before joining her. Victoria seems amused at how much bigger she is as she leans down, and offers Katie the first shot. Hanley looks at the crowd once again, and takes her up on the offer with a headbutt to the face she wasn’t expecting. Three hard right hands land after that, moving Havoc backwards a couple steps before Katie backed up to give her a dropkick to the chest. But it didn’t take Victoria down, only stumbling her slightly. Katie took off for the far side, and went for a lariat, but that also didn’t take her down.

Zack: Victoria’s catching it early here, and Katie’s having trouble getting Havoc off her feet. And with good reason, there’s a lot of disparity between them physically.

Steph: It is the pleasure of being the stronger and larger wrestler, that you are going to make your opponent work for it at every waking moment from bell to bell.

Katie hit the ropes again, this time with a running forearm to the side of her head. But once more, it only stumbled her. Hanley hit the near side this time, but got scooped up instead into a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. The Kiwi was not too fast getting up, only to get pulled into a reverse capture suplex from Victoria. The powerhouse looked down, shaking her head with a smile forming once more on her face as she stepped over Katie’s chest in a show of dominance.

Steph: Impressive reverse capture there and you could see how easily it was for her on the lift.

Zack: This must be like sacking the laundry for a woman Victoria’s size, and it helps that Katie’s probably as small as she is and as worn down as she has been.

Havoc leaned down, and rained double ax handle blows across Katie’s back when she tried to rise. Hanley was pulled up from behind before the “Lady Beast” drove a pair of right hands into her lower back. When it looked like she was about to fall back down to the mat, Victoria wouldn’t allow it and tossed her into the corner with a release German suplex. The Kiwi crumpled against the bottom turnbuckle before Havoc stepped on her chest in the corner, prompting a four count from Fisk before she stepped off again. She took a couple steps back as he admonished her, which gave Sienna the opening she needed to hop onto the apron and deliver a sliding forearm into the side of her head before dropping back to the floor.

Zack: Well if we were curious what to expect from Sienna at ringside, we know the answer now! The referee saw none of that, and Victoria’s having a good time in her debut.

Steph: At least we know now what the Matriarchy was all about which, I had my feelings. There’s rarely any debut of a group that comes with peace talks.

Victoria pulled Katie back to her feet, and kept her pressed in the corner  as she walloped her with forearms to the side of her head. Five in a row landed before she fired her across to the far side, and fed her a big boot on the rebound. She leaned against the ropes in amusement as she waited for Katie to get up again. When she did, she pulled her hand away, and connected with a heart punch that dropped her where she stood before making the cover.

Steph: Jeez I’ve seen heart punches before but never one that might have actually stopped a heart for good!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Hanley’s shoulder came off the mat in time, and it seemed to make Havoc a little happier so she could do more damage. She dragged her to her feet by her arm, and sent her into the farthest corner back first. Katie crashed hard as Victoria barreled in after her, only for the Kiwi to get both feet up and catch her in the face.

Zack: Victoria was gonna obliterate her in the corner, but Katie got both her feet up! Great presence of mind right there!

Victoria gathered herself, and lunged to grab her again. But the faster brunette dodged out of the way, and grabbed her head to begin spiking it into the turnbuckle. The fans began getting behind her all over again as they counted ten shots before Katie took off running in a circle. When Victoria turned back, Hanley caught her with a boot to the jaw. Another circle run around the ring saw her deliver a second. And on the third round, she left her feet for a mid-air knee strike that toppled Havoc to the mat finally. Katie started to smile as she dove on top of her to make the cover.

Zack: She finally chopped that big tree down, and Katie’s about to send Victoria to the back in a daze!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

The three never arrived as Havoc shoved her off the cover with both hands. Katie nearly rolled into the ropes before catching herself, and looking back in surprise as Victoria sat up. She immediately got to her feet, and darted towards her with an enzuigiri to the back of her head.

Steph: You Hanley’s legs are some of the most dangerous things in Future Shock and might need to be labeled lethal weapons. I think Havoc’s head is ringing--AND THAT WILL NOT MAKE IT BETTER!

The smaller brunette took off towards the ropes, and came back with a knee trembler to Victoria’s head, rocking her backwards where she sat. The powerhouse tried to get up, only for Katie to grab her head and take off to the ropes with a springboard bulldog. Seeing her back down on the mat, Katie started towards the ropes again. But as she rebounded, Sienna pulled her leg out from under her and caused her to faceplant on the canvas. The referee glanced over to see Sienna with her arms folded across her chest.

Steph: ...The ref doesn’t catch Sienna yet AGAIN and right when Katie was building all that momentum.

Zack: It’s a little jarring that you have women this size who still like and feel the need to take shortcuts like they do?

Havoc sat up again, shaking her head as she got her bearings. She made it back to her fee with a scowl. She dragged Katie to her feet into a Karelin lift followed by a side piledriver that collapsed her to the canvas before Havoc hooked the outside leg loosely for the cover.

Steph: I have NEVER seen a piledriver like that before, and I’m not sure the Kiwi has felt one like that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!

Katie’s arm popped up off the mat. Havoc looked to her partner, and then back to the referee as she got to her feet. She reached down with both hands, scooping her up by the throat and using a beal to launch her into the corner. A running big boot to the jaw snapped Katie’s head back before Havoc hoisted her up with ease and launched her with a military press slam.

Zack: Nothing but raw power from Havoc, and Katie’s getting tossed around like yesterdays’ trash here!

Katie rolled away to the apron, trying to get away for a moment. But Havoc followed after her, reaching over the top rope to pull her to her feet. She tried to bring her back in with a vertical suplex, but Katie wrapped her leg around the bottom rope to stop that. When the powerhouse let go, Katie reached up and clapped her ears to stun her. It put Havoc off balance before the fan favorite used the top rope for a springboard into a blockbuster. The fans came to their feet as she dropped to make the cover back inside the ring.

Zack: A big time blockbuster that couldn’t have come at a better time! Hanley’s looking for three!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

This time, Victoria didn’t have the authoritative kickout and instead got her shoulder off the mat. Katie headed for the ropes, trying to catch her breath and watch as Havoc began to get to her knees.

Steph: Both women are on -E- right now and this might be Katie’s chance to finish it while there’s still time!

As soon as she was in range, Katie darted forward with a hopping superkick to her jaw that dropped her down again. Hanley dove into the cover as the referee slid into position to make the count.

Zack: The ONE KICK that drops them all!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as the fans came back to their feet. Katie rolled off the cover with a widening smile on her face as she got to her feet.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall, KATIE HANLEY!!!

Steph: The Kiwi pulls it out again, jetlag be damned!

Katie wasn’t on her feet long before Sienna caught her from the blindside with a clothesline to the back of her head. She dropped to one knee, and began pummeling her with right hands as Victoria got her bearings.

Zack: She won the match fair and square, and it looks like the Doomsday Sisters aren’t gonna accept it!

Steph: This doesn’t make you look tough, it makes you look desperate. They may think they’re making a statement, and they’re right. That statement is, “Mentally soft”.

Victoria finally got to her feet before the pair of them grabbed Katie’s arms and legs, and threw her into the air to let her crash land on the mat. The boos grew louder until Arabella tore down the ramp with a bat in her hand. She slid into the ring, and started swinging for the fences before Victoria and Sienna exited the ring.

Zack: Well how about that? Arabella was trained by Katie for this business, and she wasn’t gonna stand around and let that happen! We’ll be seeing more of her tonight, but I think we’ve seen enough of the Matriarchy!

Steph: Can we cancel them yet? I’m open for canceling them.

As the duo headed back up the ramp, Arabella helped her mentor back to her feet as Future Shock took a commercial break.

Hard Time

The next shot takes us to earlier in the day before the Future Shock Arena was full of people, and sitting on a stool in the center of the ring is Nora Harris. Next to her is Sara, who is a little put off by the fact that they are sitting inside the ring….with a cage around it.

Sara: Fans, Sara here. It’s about 4pm here at the Future Shock Arena, and we’ll be opening the doors in three hours for the fans. I’m here with Nora Harris inside this steel cage, identical to the one that she will be inside come Wipeout. I have to admit it’s a little intimidating. Nora, have you ever been in a match like this before?

Nora: Well Sara, let me be really frank here. No Steel Cage match isn’t, at least that little bit. But it’s a mix, you know? That adrenaline rush of the unknown, right? Butterflies in the tummy that aren’t about love, but the other end of things. But that’s not quite what you were asking, was it? I’ve been in a cage match before, but that match wasn’t a regular cage match, it was a Thunderdome match against one of the most impressive women I’ve ever been in a ring with.

Nora holds up both her hands towards Sara, to pause the next question.

Nora: That’s not saying that I’m not going to respect the cage here while I’m in it, at all. But it does give me a real huge experience gap over Cait Bait when it comes to violent matches.

Sara: Two weeks from tonight at Wipeout only on FFW All Access, you’ll be right back inside this cage one more time. The only difference is that it’ll be Cait Flanagan in here with you. Given how the last match went, I’m sure this kind of match may make you feel less worried about outside involvement.

Nora looks just a touch angry, her dark brows drawing in and then she laughs ruefully.

Nora: Well you’d think so, right? But while I’ve got a huge leap ahead of Cait in experience? Her little entourage of Kilmeadians are the culmination of cheatery. There are ways to interfere in any kind of match, Sara. This will just be a little more difficult.

Sara: I don’t know if you’ve been told or not, but I heard from Adam personally via text message that all Gold Standard members, including their manager, will be barred from ringside during this match. If any of them appear during it, they will be fined and suspended.

Nora blinks and then blows an actual raspberry at the news.

Nora: That’s hardly the first time they’ve been barred from ringside, right? And Kyle for all his huge, gaping and glaring flaws, is a rich dude. He had someone come in last time that wasn’t Gold Standard, remember? If there’s a loophole, he finds it. We’ll see though - even though he’s got a lot of money, it’s not like he’d want to lose it to a sizable fine he could avoid.

Sara: Let’s look back at the months of tormenting that you went through, from Cait setting up your rental car being vandalized to backstage attacks that tried to keep you out of matches. Of all the Prospects in Future Shock, why do you think she felt like you were the easiest target for her?

Nora: She didn’t, Sara. She didn’t choose me because I was an easy target, but because I was popular with the fans, and had done well enough that eyes were on me. The only easy that was a part of this, was the fact that by dogging me, she got a share of my spotlight. Period.

Sara: She hasn’t had half as many matches in her career as you have. Do you think that she has taken you lightly?

Nora: I think your intel is flawed, Sara. I think she’s had a whole lot less than half of what I’ve had, even if you only count the matches I’ve had here in Future Shock. I wrestled in two other companies before this, and well, I don’t recall her wrestling before here. That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen? But it’s really super unlikely despite her industry connections sans Kyle. You can train all day, every day… but it’s so different once it’s an actual match.

She fluffs her curls and then shifts a little where she sits before answering the second half.

Nora: I think she takes everyone lightly in some form or another. Cait is a grifter, a user, a thief and really really good at separating stupid men from large amounts of cash and gifts. So of course she’s going to think with all those skills that she can get one over on anybody. Which you know, really should worry Kyle because he’s not half as smart as she is.

Sara: Since none of us have ever seen you inside a match like this before, what can Cait Flanagan expect inside this steel cage at Wipeout?

Nora: Well I won’t be swinging any weapons at Cait like I had in the Thunderdome, that’s for sure.

She laughs and shakes her head.

Nora: I won’t need to, the cage is weapon enough and I’ve got a lot of frustrations that she’s directly responsible for. She may slip out of consequences in every other facet of her life, but not here. Not in a Steel Cage.

The camera focuses in on Nora’s face, zooming slowly closer before the show cuts to a commercial break.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjK94GOqS-0&ytbChannel=null
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 12:12:51 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 12:07:38 am »

As soon as the show returns from the break, the viewers are greeted by the “Wildcat” back in the ring with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile.

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Arabella’s got a date with Sydney Christensen 2 weeks from tonight at Wipeout, Steph. Tonight though won’t be any kind of preparation for that match. Sydney has technical prowess, but tonight….I think she’s gonna have to find a way to slow down one hell of a speedster.

Steph: Carys and I have never been friends. I’m convinced that entire family and I range from feelings of quiet disinterest to ‘wouldn’t piss out your burning body’. That said, Carys is one of the best who has ever done it and Arabella will need every trick in the book to face her.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her best friend and ring announcer, Gabby, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: Carys McFarlane had one of the most unique arrivals I’ve seen in Future Shock. She exploded out of a gift box designed for all the fans here. And one of the most decorated Prospects of all time is about to make her debut!

Steph: In the words of Tyrion Lannister for a celebration of Future Shock, Carys isn’t giving a gift; she IS the gift.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women, and calls for the bell. The live crowd immediately begins chanting for the SVW Hall of Famer, bringing a wide smile to her face. Arabella is even smiling as she listens to them, and heads to the center to shake hands. The chants still continue as Carys heads to the corner, and climbs up onto the middle rope to encourage them further.The brunette looked out over the crowd as they were quite happy to see Carys, causing her to nod her head. That was until Carys surprised her with a moonsault off the turnbuckle to land on top of her, and immediately hook the leg!

Zack: You can feel the energy….hell, the love….for Carys McFarlane! And the “Human Pinball” is-----GONNA TAKE IT RIGHT HERE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Arabella kicked out, and shoved her off the cover. Carys hopped quickly back to her feet, and caught the rookie was she was rising with a series of kicks to the body one after another. They backed her up into the ropes before Carys snapped her away with a Japanese armdrag takedown.

Steph: We are no lines, no waiting for the action and it’s already gone from 0 to 60!

Before Arabella could get back to her feet, Carys was already on hers and took off towards the ropes. She left her feet on the rebound with a hurricanrana that spiked the Brit on her head. McFarlane darted back to her feet, and ran up the turnbuckles like a cat before going into a moonsault plancha that landed right on Arabella’s chest. McFarlane rolled forward to her feet, and took off for the ropes once more. Arabella finally got back to a vertical base, only to turn into a hesitation dropkick that sent her to the mat and almost out to the floor.

Zack: This has been nothing but high speed offense from Carys McFarlane! The “Human Pinball” is living up to her name, Steph! And Arabella needs to find a way to stop this!

Steph: That hesitation dropkick might have laid her out and my advice to Arabella is to wait. Wait, wait, wait... The ONLY times I ever got the jump on Carys in our matches was waiting her out for an opportune moment, otherwise it was an all-day kick fest to my face.

Townshend climbed to her feet on the apron, only for Carys to rush her with a clothesline that almost sent her off to the floor. But the newcomer spun her around, fired a few quick forearms across her chest, grabbed her arms and legs and applied a tarantula around the ropes! Fisk got to a three before Carys released the hold, and pulled Arabella back to her feet on the apron.

Steph: Damnit woman I said wait! NOT ENGAGE! ARABELLA DO NOT ENGAGE!

Zack: I’m with you on that, Steph. There’s no benefit to trying to take Carys on at her own game.

Carys grabbed her head to bring her back in with a vertical suplex, but Arabella broke the grip and landed on her feet behind her. Before she could turn around, Townshend pulled her onto an O’Connor roll into the center of the ring before the referee dropped down to count. Fisk never even got to one before Carys shot her forward. Arabella hit the ropes as Carys nipped up to her feet….and ate a superkick from the Brit that dropped her where she stood. Arabella leaned over, catching her breath as she shook her head in almost disbelief.

Zack: You don’t know how fast Carys is till you get in the ring with her, and you can see Arabella’s already trying to catch her breath after a whirlwind of offense to start this match!

Steph: That superkick however was inspired and hopefully will keep Carys down long enough for ‘Bella to keep breathing deep gulps of air.

She pulled Carys to her feet to plant her head, and then scooped her up for a running powerbomb into the corner. Her head ricocheted off the top turnbuckle, and crumpled against the corner in a seat. Townshend climbed up onto the second turnbuckle to follow up with a corner dropkick to her chest. She pulled Carys back to her feet in the corner, and then wrapped her leg around the middle rope and hooked her foot across the bottom. Then she took off for the far side, and delivered a bicycle kick to her knee. McFarlane’s leg sprung loose, and she collapsed to the canvas, holding her knee in pain. Townshend laid her foot across the bottom rope, and left her feet to stomp her knee into the mat.

Steph: Townshend smells blood in the water, Zack and that blood is coming from Carys’s knee.

Zack: She’s grounded Carys very well. And if she has her way, she won’t be on her feet for the rest of this match.

She dragged Carys away from the corner, and drove a couple elbows into that right knee. Rising back to her feet, she stepped through and dropped down into a figure four leglock in the center of the ring. Carys’ face was clearly pained as Arabella propped herself up on her elbows. Fisk dropped down next to Carys as she lay back on the mat, and started a count immediately.

ONE!!

She sat back up before the two could come, while Arabella started to pull against her foot to add more pain and pressure. Carys laid back again, and the referee was about to get another count started before she sat up a second time, her face grimaced in pain.
Zack: Carys has to be careful about laying on the mat with the hold, she can still get a pinfall counted on her, as we’ve seen. I’m impressed with how Arabella’s managed to turn this around.

Steph: I know you said that this wouldn’t be any help in preparing for Sydney, but I might be helping Townshend get in the ground game mindset.

Carys propped up on one elbow, and began trying to turn the hold over onto her stomach. Arabella had no interest in that, and sat up to drive a few right hands into the side of her right knee. That stopped Carys cold as she dropped back to the mat in pain, and yet again the referee was right there to start a count. He didn’t even get to one before she sat up on her elbow again, telling him she didn’t want to quit. Arabella pushed up on her hands and lifted her body up to add even more pressure, prompting another check from the referee and getting the same answer.

Zack: I know Carys isn’t a quitter at all, but the longer she stays in this hold, the worse her leg is going to be! Arabella has done an outstanding job of taking all that speed out of Carys’ arsenal.

Steph: You can’t teach that kind of understanding; look at how Arabella punches the joint of the knee and then goes back to working it. Beautiful.

Carys looked behind her, seeing that the ropes were closest there before she began to pull them both by sliding towards them. Arabella rained a few more shots into her right knee, which slowed Carys down...but didn’t stop her. She pulled them a little further and a bit more before she stretched out her hand to grab the bottom rope. Fisk asked for the break, and Arabella gave it and rose back to her feet. McFarlane clutched her leg in pain before Arabella picked her leg up and wrapped it around the back of her own neck to let Carys hang upside down by that one knee. Townshend began to bounce a little to make it worse for her as Carys desperately reached to find the ropes again.

Steph: What kind of hold even is THAT?!

Zack: It’s almost like a torture rack but for a leg! All I know is Carys is hanging by that bad knee, and her face tells you how it feels.

Fisk knelt beside Carys to see if she wanted to stop the match, and still got a no just as the newest Prospect lunged and made a grab for the middle rope. Arabella broke the hold as soon as she was asked, and dropped Carys back to the mat. The veteran clutched her leg in pain before sliding towards the corner to pull herself up. When she did, Arabella went to grab her leg and Carys countered with an enzuigiri to send them both down to the mat. McFarlane rubbed her right knee intensely, and started to get back to her feet again while Arabella was already doing the same.

Zack: Carys is gonna be doing a lot less flying around for the rest of the match, thanks to all the work Arabella’s done on that right knee. How much do you think this is going to erode her offense, Steph?

Steph: I’m going to answer that question with a question. What offense, Zack?

As the brunette came forward, Carys caught her with a kick to the gut as she leaned against the ropes. Another kick landed firmly as well before McFarlane kicked her feet up around Arabella’s head for a spinning hurricanrana. The raven-haired Prospect landed on top of her head, and Carys crawled forward to make the cover with a hook of the outside leg. Fisk dropped immediately to count.

Zack: Carys looking for a knockout shot to call it a night right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Townshend kicked out, and the boos began to be heard. That was due to the fact that Sienna and Victoria had appeared at the top of the ramp. Carys didn’t notice them as she crawled towards the corner to try to make her way up to the top rope.

Steph: Carys had to crawl herself towards Arabella and I know---oh look who’s here for no reason.

Carys was having considerable trouble climbing though, as her right knee kept givign out on her as she tried to ascend. She didn’t let that stop her though, and continued to try to get up to the top rope.

Zack: I’m not sure this is a good idea. She hasn’t been able to make it up there by now. And I see Victoria and Sienna have joined us again. Their night is over, Steph.

Steph: If only that were true, Zack. If... Only that were true.

The team headed towards the ring, stopping at the bottom of the ramp as Carys finally got herself almost to the top rope. The referee spotted the Doomsday Sisters, and encouraged them to leave. But they didn’t listen too well. Carys glanced back to see them too.

Steph: Now Carys sees what we see and she doesn’t like it either.

Carys turned her attention back to Arabella, glancing between her legs and then launching into a phoenix splash into a hurricanrana! Arabella’s head struck the mat as Carys immediately went for the cover with a hook of both legs.

Zack: She calls that SELF IDENTIFY!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Carys rolled off the cover to the ropes to help her get back to her feet. She had her hand raised as soon as she did.

Steph: Carys picks up the victory tonight!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………..’THE HUMAN PINBALL’ CARYS McFARLANE!!!

Her celebration was short-lived though as Victoria and Sienna climbed up onto the apron on opposite sides of the ring with their eyes on Arabella. Carys glanced back and forth between them, realizing she was trapped and went at Victoria. Havoc kicked her leg out from under her, and dropped her with a powerbomb to the mat before the pair turned their attention to Arabella.

Steph: It looks like the Matriarchy want to pay back Arabella for ruining their party from earlier.

Arabella rose to her feet, and saw she was surrounded and went straight for Sienna. Victoria caught her from behind, and the pair began wailing on her to drive her down to the mat. Boos only got louder before Sydney Christensen headed towards the ring next. She stopped at the bottom of the ramp, and the two powerhouses looked over to see her…..until Katie Hanley came down the ramp this time. She darted right past Sydney into the ring with that same bat from earlier, causing the Doomsday girls to head for the floor.

Zack: Oh, Steph. There’s a lot to unpack right there! Was Sydney gonna help Arabella...or leave her for dead? No matter which, Katie wasn’t!

Steph: I want to believe she was going to help Arabella. I want to.

Katie helped Arabella back to her feet, and made sure she was alright. Carys had gotten back to her feet as well. Sydney kept her eyes on Victoria and Sienna as they moved past her, then looking back up to Arabella as the show cut to a commercial for Wipeout.

Where Did He Go?

The next shot takes us to the back, and finds Sara with….Missy. The reporter looks a little confused as she glances around, and then looks back to the camera.

Sara: Well folks, I was supposed to talk with the Director about some news he wanted to share. His fiance is here...but he’s not. I’ve been told he’s gone to the delivery bay, where the packages and mail come to the arena. Till then, Missy, how about we talk about Wipeout two weeks from tonight in Orlando on FFW All Access?

Missy: I think that’s a great idea. Adam has been working hard to make it a hell of a show, but that’s not unusual for Future Shock PPV’s. Each one always seems to be better than the last, and I have no doubt that Wipeout is going to go the same way.

Sara: Let’s talk about what we know so far. The main event will see your twin sister, Cassandra Steen, facing Lydia Charisma for a shot at the Future Shock Championship currently held by Tara Cortez. Who do you like there?

Missy: I don’t think it will come as any surprise at all that my money is on Lydia. Not only because of who she’s facing. Lydia has been a dominant force since she came to Future Shock, and I can easily picture her with the Future Shock Championship.

Sara: We know that the Gold Standard’s Elizabeth Lannister will be making a defense of her Aspire Championship against Mara Werth. Lannister made Lydia tap out to win that title. Do you think that makes her more of a threat than some might give her credit for being?

Missy: I’m the first to call the Gold Standard out, but giving credit where it’s due Elizabeth has a lot of talent in the ring. It’s just a shame that it’s overshadowed by the crap that goes along with the Gold Standard and their manager.

Sara: Not to mention a huge grudge match inside a 15 foot high steel cage when Nora Harris meets Cait Flanagan. We’re scheduled to see a public workout for her and Stacey Sky tonight, but after how their last match ended, do you think Cait can expect the same Nora she met at Malice?

Missy: I gotta say, I think that is the one I’m looking forward to most of all...at least so far. I’m fully expecting Nora to tear Cait to pieces quite honestly when she gets hold of her in that cage. As for tonight….what the hell is gonna go on in this public workout? I dread to think.

Sara: Speaking of the Gold Standard, Stacey Sky and her manager called out Mars Whimsey for Wipeout. Mars responded with...well basically saying it sounded like fun. Do you think Mars may or may not be appreciating what she’s signed herself up for against Stacey and her allies?

Missy: Honestly? I think Mars knows exactly what she’s signed herself up for and just doesn’t care. From what I’ve seen of her, she doesn’t strike me as the type that would let little things like the numbers game bother her too much.

Sara: And of course, we can’t forget that Sydney Christensen and Arabella Townshend will square off in Orlando. This was all brought on by Arabella trying to even the odds for Sydney when she faced Luna Cortez, which Sydney didn’t appreciate at all. What do you think happens here?

Missy: Yeah...that whole situation is one hell of a misunderstanding, huh? From the outside it’s easy to see both sides of the coin, so I can see it from both of their point of views. I hope that their match will settle the issue between them, I really do.

Sara: I’ve also been told there may be another--

Sara gets cut off as Adam finally arrives, carrying a cardboard box with a shipping label on of it. It’s already been cut open, and he hands it off to Missy.

Adam: What’d I miss?

Missy: Oh, you know. Discovering the cure for the common cold, coming up with solutions for Global Warming and we even managed to squeeze in a plan for World Peace. So not much really.

Adam: Great!

Sara: We were just covering Wipeout, and...what’s in the box?

Adam: I’ll get to that in a minute, no peeking. Before that though, the owner of this company said she wanted to test the Prospects. And she set a date for July 16 on what is being called Future Shock Impact on FFW All Access. I had to pick five opponents for her to test against FFW talent. Well...I’ve decided on those names.

Missy side eyes the box but resists actually peeking.

Missy: Not even a little peek, no? Alright. I don’t envy you having to pick just five out of your roster for that show. Who’d you decide on to represent the Prospects?

Adam: Sure, here’s a peek.

He scooped out a handful of styrofoam pieces and tossed them in the air. The box seemed loaded with them.

Adam: It wasn’t an easy decision at all. But after some thought and some more after that, I’ve chosen my champions to start with. That means Tara Cortez and Elizabeth Lannister will be representing Future Shock. Since the tag champions are already in FFW, I didn’t choose them. However, in addition to Tara and Elizabeth, I have selected the “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce….Cassandra Steen…...And Vivi Robichaud. How do those grab you?

Sara: Tara Cortez, Elizabeth Lannister, Gemma Pierce, Cassandra Steen….and Vivi! That’s a very diverse group, to say the least.

Missy: Well, there’s one I can cheer for. I’m sure there might be a few that are surprised by your choices, babe. Especially the conspiracy theorists who claim you have favourites and all that rubbish.

Adam: That’ll be Team Future Shock. And I look forward to seeing who Samantha picks for this show, because I’m sure it’ll be a stern test for all five of the girls. No question in my mind.

Sara: No tag team?

Adam: Well like I said, Sara, Valerie and Lacey are already on the main roster. I’m not sure what kind of test it’d be when they’ve already been part of the shows and the Pay Per Views. And my other teams are largely pretty new right now.

Missy: It might be a bit too large of a test for the other teams. As good as they all are, the FFW teams are a lot more experienced in general I think.

Sara: Well that covers that. Impact is coming July 16th on FFW All Access, but that only leaves one more bit of business. What’s in the box?

Adam: A lot of styrofoam and Missy’s curiosity right this minute. Let me tell you first, there’s something I’ve been thinking about for a while. Right now, I have about 30 Prospects on this roster. That’s a lot of women looking to make a name for themselves, if you ask me. And while they all would no doubt LOVE to be the Future Shock or Aspire Champion….that’s a long haul to get there. So what I’ve done is I’ve created a new championship for them. A title designed for anyone in Future Shock to challenge for, whether they have been here 2 months or 2 years. A title that can propel you up to the Aspire Championship and beyond! And that...is what’s in the box.

Missy: Oooooh new title? New Championships are always an exciting time. Especially for whoever gets to be the first to hold it….not in the box obviously. What’s it called?

Adam: Well the first person to hold it will be me, because I have to take it out of the box. But I think they get your drift. Check this out.

Adam opens the flaps, and reaches inside the box. Styrofoam pieces go everywhere as he pulls out the newest champion in Future Shock. He holds it out for the camera.

((Looks like this, but with Future Shock labeling))

Adam: I present to you, the fans, and most importantly each of the Prospects...the brand new Future Shock Nova Championship. It’s named Nova because to hold it, you must be one bright and shining star on your way up. What do you think?

Missy whistles and nods her head.

Missy: That is one good looking title alright. I think you’re gonna have them queuing out the door to get a shot at it.

Adam: At Wipeout two weeks from tonight, I’ll tell everyone how we are going to decide who will become the first ever Future Shock Nova Champion. Everyone is eligible to hold this, so I expect pretty much everyone to look to want to hold it while they are here.

Sara: A brand new championship for the Prospects, the Future Shock Nova Championship! I’m sure that’ll be something else people will be looking forward to when they see Wipeout. Thank you both for joining me, and we’ll be right back when Arabella Townshend meets the debuting Carys McFarlane next!

The camera zooms in on the Nova Championship as the show heads to a commercial break.

A Public Workout

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and finds the manager of the Gold Standard in the ring. Kyle receives nothing but boos from the Boston crowd as he shakes his head, and takes a microphone from Gaby.

Zack: I’m not sure what this public workout we are about to see will entail, but I can’t say I’ve been looking forward to finding out, Steph.

Steph: I am kind of curious, Zack if nothing else. Maybe we’ll learn something.

Kyle: Believe me when I tell you that I’m long past caring how any of you feel about me. As long as you pay your money to see me, that’s all I care about. Now two weeks from tonight on FFW All Access, it’s Future Shock Wipeout. And that is a card that absolutely filled with the Gold Standard being showcased. Whether it’s YOUR Aspire Champion Elizabeth Lannister….an alumni of the group like Cassandra Steen preparing to become the next challenger for the Future Shock title...the point is Wipeout is pretty much...our show.

Zack: Turns out there are other women on the show too there, Kyle, who aren’t in the Gold Standard.

Steph: I don’t think you would be able to convince him of that, Zack.

That doesn’t get him any more appreciation from the crowd.

Kyle: But see, there are two matches featuring my talent on the show that deserve as much notoriety as the two I just mentioned. In one case, you have the “Sensational” Stacey Sky calling out a woman who apparently thought Rainbow Brite was real...and then ate her. And then you have a cage match...where the Center of Attention Award winning Cait Flanagan meets…..Nora Harris.

Steph: Now as much as I have love for Cait, I think Nora deserves a bit better introduction than that. C’mon man.

The mention of Nora gets quite a pop from the crowd, only getting an eyeroll from Kyle though at the response.

Kyle: So tonight, I thought I would show both Nora and Mars that the Gold Standard doesn’t sweat the details. Cait’s already proven she can beat Nora, and Stacey would run circles around Mars….and will. So to help my talent prepare, I’d like for both of them to join me out here. Ladies, please!

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes, winking at Kyle.

Kyle: Look at this woman! Nora, are you really sure you want to be in a cage with Cait Flanagan? I mean what happens when she proves again that she can outsmart you?

Zack: His definition of outsmart is different than mine, because Cait got the hell beat out of her at Malice whether she won or lost.

Steph: You know, I like Kyle Zack. I do. I’m a Kyle Kilmeade apologist at times in spite of myself but what in the name of Sweeps Week is the point of this?

This only serves to make Cait smile much more brightly as she gives her manager a hug before he looks to the back. As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring. As she steps inside, she also hugs her manager with a smile.

Kyle: Possibly the easiest night of her wrestling career in two weeks, but you wouldn’t know it. Stacey Sky is always prepared. I want to personally thank you both for joining me. Before we get to this public workout though, I wanted to give everyone a visual aide for a moment. Stacey, would you join me?

Steph: ...What is happening here?

Kyle holds the ropes open for her, and follows her out to the floor. He starts scanning the front row, and sees a large woman in her seat. A smile forms on his face as he beckons Stacey to join him.

Kyle: Excuse me, ma’am. But you look like Mars Whimsey enough for my purposes. What’s your name?

He holds the microphone out for her to respond.

Fan: Jamie.

Kyle: Well Jamie, I want to ask you a question. Do you think you’re better than the “Sensational” Stacey Sky?

He offers her the microphone again, and Stacey gives her a quirked eyebrow. Before she can answer, he pulls the stick back.

Kyle: I mean it clearly looks to me like you’re trying to follow in Mars’ footsteps. Has anyone sent you money to send them pictures of you on Snapchat? My guess….is no. I see you clearly color your hair. Is that so you can look more like Mars too? And if it is, you might should buy a more expensive brand because….well that looks horrible.

Steph: Kyle why are you doing this? Why are you fat shaming in all but name? Why is this a thing?

Jamie is clearly getting angry now and rises out of her seat. Kyle leans forward, and taps his chin.

Zack: Would someone cut his microphone? There’s no reason for this at all!

Kyle: What ya gonna do? Gonna hit me? Do it….as soon as you do though, you’re gonna take a helluva beating and get thrown in Jail...I press charges. So go ahead!

She almost seems to be thinking about it as Stacey watches her like a hawk. Meanwhile as Cait watches in the ring, the cage begins lowering. Kyle was oblivious to this as he waited for Jamie to do something….which she didn’t.

Kyle: Well look at you...if I have to. You’re a lot smarter than you look. Now why don’t you sit that doublewide down in your seat, suck down another hot dog, and quit giving me that side eye.

Zack: What a repulsive human being! She bought a ticket to see a show, not be mocked and ridiculed.

Steph: Because he’s him, Zack. Because he’s him. Is it just me or is the cage lowering?

The crowd was getting louder though, causing all three of them to be slightly confused. The cage was about halfway down when someone jumped over the barricade on the other side of the ring. That person slid inside as the cage lowered more, pulled off her hoodie and revealed...it was Nora Harris! Kyle spotted her and warned Cait before she turned around into a double leg takedown as Nora began hammering right hands into her head. The crowd ate it up as the cage continued to lower. Stacey reached under the apron to grab a chair….and was about to go into the ring to help Cait when Mars popped up behind her on the ramp. Whimsey jerked the chair away from her, and begann peppering her with right hands across the jaw.

Zack: So much for the public workout! It’s turned into a public fight! Mars just intercepted Stacey, and look at Nora unload!

Steph: So much for easiest fights ever. All that talk goes out of the window when someone starts punching you in the muffin eater.

Cait managed to monkey flip Nora off her, and roll out of the ring seconds before the cage fully lowered. Nora just missed grabbing her before the cage stopped her. Cait darted for her manager, and Stacey was pulled away by Kyle by the hand. Mars and Nora both invited them back before Whimsey headed over to Jamie, and gave her a hug.

Zack: Mars wasn’t gonna let one of the fans continue to be publicly berated by Kilmeade, and neither Stacey nor Cait want a fight with these two tonight! Wipeout can’t get here fast enough!!

Steph: Well. So much for confidence and all that. I guess this is a strategic exit or something.

Kyle lead both of his clients to the back as Nora climbed up to sit on the top of the cage, inviting them to come back as the show cut to a commercial for Wipeout.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2019, 12:08:58 am »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and immediately heads back to the ring to find the “Wildcat” front and center once again with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship!!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the night, and it’s title time in Boston! You know the Gold Standard have to be riding high after Relentless, and we just heard from them on Velocity. I got Missy here with me for this one. Welcome back to the booth.

Missy: Thanks for having me back, Zack. It’s a bit of a change of pace from my schedule recently.

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Gaby announces their arrival.

Gaby: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: After a great outing last show against the Cortez twins, the Raging Dragons find themselves in a massive opportunity tonight. But I think the Gold Standard are a whole different kind of challenge than the twins. What about you?

Missy: They both have their own way of doing things, but the one thing you could say they have in common is that you need eyes in the back of your head when dealing with them. I think the Raging Dragons are going to be able to hold their own more than well enough against the Champions though.

The lights in the arena go out as the opening bars of ‘Redheaded Woman’ by Bruce Springsteen begin to play. A white spotlight hits the stage and Kyle Kilmeade walks through the curtain with a smug smile in place. The spotlight turns to red and Kyle proceeds to open the curtain to allow Valerie McKinley and Lacey to step through. They move to stand one either side of him, with all three soaking in the animosity from the booing crowd.

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting a dirty job done
I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

As the song continues, Lacey and Valerie walk down the ramp with Kyle between them giving them a little applause as they go. Reaching the ring, they both move to an opposite corner and climb the steps, before meeting again in the centre of apron to look out over the still booing crowd.

Well listen up stud your life's been wasted
Till you've got down on your knees and tasted
A red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Kyle joins the duo on the apron to hold the ropes open for Valerie to enter elegantly, while Lacey drops down into the splits and lowers her head towards her foot to roll under the bottom rope.

Gaby: Introducing at this time and accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade….Valerie McKinley and Lacey…. THE GOLD STANDARD!

The three make their way to the corner to share some last minutes words before the match begins, and their music fades out.

Zack: After seeing their last two performances, taking the Dragons lightly tonight will guarantee that these two will not leave Boston with the tag titles. And we’ll find out shortly if they have done that.

Missy: I gotta give them their dues, Valerie and Lacey have proven to be a well oiled tag team, but I think you’re right. Overconfidence could come and bite them in the butts tonight.

Referee Kevin Fisk takes the tag titles from the redheads, and holds them overhead. Gaby takes them with her before she leaves, and he calls for the bell to start the match. Su chooses to start for her team as Jennifer steps out to the apron. Lacey and Valerie don’t seem to have made a decision though as they continue to discuss it in the corner, while Su waits with her arms crossed to start the match. The referee tells the champions one of them has to get out of the ring, to which they respond by telling him they are deciding that now.

Missy: You’d think they could have done this before the bell rung. Su doesn’t look to me like she’s going to stand there waiting for them all night.

Zack: Yeah, that’s something you tend to work out before you come to the ring. But this also could just be a stall tactic.

The two continue discussing it before Su finally gets impatient, and heads straight for them. Before they see her, she grabs both of their heads to knock of them together and uses an armdrag takedown to bring Valerie out of the corner. Before Lacey can respond, Su catches her with a dropkick that sends her through the ropes to the apron and then goes right back to Valerie. The redhead gets to her feet as Su grabs her arms, and begins firing front kicks into her body repeatedly. It causes her to stumble backwards before Su starts landing knife edge chops across her chest. Five in a row land before she whips her across to the far side, and catches her on the rebound with a rolling senton into a clothesline.

Zack: Su apparently decided if the champions can’t make up their minds on who to start, she would be quite happy to weigh in on the debate!

Missy: How thoughtful of her really. You could see they were struggling with such a tough decision and Su has done the sportsmanlike thing and helped them out.

As Valerie got to her feet, Su grabbed her into an arm wringer. She twisted it around twice before bringing the champion to her knees, and then started pounding elbows into that very same arm. Valerie jerked her hand free, and Su quickly pinned it behind her back for a power  slam. McKinley started to sit up, and immediately had a shoulder claw applied. The redhead’s face winced in pain as Su’s fingers began to dig into her shoulder. Kyle moved around into Valerie’s line of sight, giving her some advice as Su used her free arm to drive an elbow into the top of her head.

Zack: I don’t think Valerie and Lacey were expecting the Dragons to come at them quite like this. But Su and Jennifer came for the tag titles, and have so far made Valerie wish they had decided who was starting BEFORE they got out here.

Missy: You did say that underestimating the Dragons could prove costly for the Champs and I think Su is demonstrating that perfectly for you.

Su leaned into the hold, and tried to dig her fingers even deeper into Valerie’s shoulder. But the move didn’t last long when Valerie reached up, and drove a thumb into her eye. That sent her back a step, holding one hand against her face. Valerie quickly got to her feet, and drove her into the Gold Standard corner with a shoulder thrust. Four more shots to the ribs took the air of Su, and Valerie turned away...and started slamming back elbows into the side of her head with an annoyed look on her face. A quick pull of her head down saw Valerie drive a knee into her face. As the referee got onto Valerie for not letting her out of the corner, Lacey grabbed Su’s head and wrapped the tag rope around her neck.

Missy: I think the Gold Standard should start pissing Valerie off before she comes out for matches. Have you noticed how much more offense she gets in when she’s annoyed? The ref needs to turn around though, poor Su is getting choked!

Zack: You’re right. The only time I see her that agitated is if someone puts their hands on Kyle. She must still be annoyed after how it all started.

When he turned back around, Lacey was looking at her nails as Su tried to get breath back in her lungs. Valerie wrapped her legs around the middle rope to sit her on the middle turnbuckle. She looked back to the referee, and pulled him closer to her as she used a mule kick into the turnbuckle and between her legs. Su fell forward, holding her groin in pain as Valerie moved out of the referee’s line of sight. He glanced down with a confused look as she made the tag to Lacey.

Zack: Yeah, take a good look! What do you think is causing Su to be in the fetal position on the mat, ref? I promise it wasn’t what she ate for lunch.

Missy: I don’t think the Gold Standard, or any of Kilmeade’s clients for that matter, have met a shortcut they don’t like. This is exactly why you need eyes in the back of your head when dealing with the likes of these two.

Lacey stepped through, and began to stomp away at Wakuda before pulling her back to her feet and shoving her into the same corner. She grabbed the top rope, and put her boot against Su’s throat for a choke until the referee got to a four count. She dropped her leg, and dragged her a couple feet to deliver a DDT. She leaned back across her for a lazy cover, and started teasing her hair as the referee counted.

Missy: What an ass. She’s never gonna get a three count with a cover like that.

ONE!!!!

TW-NOPE!!

The two barely hit the mat before Su shoved Lacey off her. The Japanese Prospect began to get to her feet before Lacey pasted her with a forearm to the side of her head. It stumbled her backwards a step before Lacey followed up with a swinging neckbreaker.

Zack: It’s easy to get distracted by all the stuff the Gold Standard does. But like them or not, they are technically sound women who are very dangerous. You just wouldn’t think so with how they act at times.

A series of elbows landed against the side of Su’s head before Lacey dragged her to her feet. She whipped her across to the far side, only for Wakuda roll between her legs and lunge for the corner to make the tag. When Lacey turned, Jennifer launched into the ring with a running high knee to the head that sent her backwards. Song began unloading with kicks to her chest rapid-fire before sending her into the neutral corner. She landed hard back first before Jenny followed her in with a monkey flip to send her to the mat. She nipped up to her feet, and left them with a cannonball senton to her body before grabbing the outside leg for the cover as she sat on her.

Zack: Lacey didn’t see the tag, and Jenny’s in! Lacey walked into a kicking machine, and she may walk out without the tag titles!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

Lacey kicked out without too much trouble, and sent Jenny rolling back to her feet. She pulled her to her feet and started peppering her with forearms into the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, and started unloading with right hands to her head. The fans counted off ten of them before Song let her go. Lacey stumbled out and turned back into a middle rope clothesline that flattened her.

Missy: I’m pretty sure Lacey’s not going to even know which way is up after those shots. Jenny has some power behind those, and Lacey got every bit of it.

Lacey struggled to get back to her feet before Jenny dropped her with an exploder suplex. The brunette took off towards the ropes as Valerie caught her in the back with a kick as she hit them. It stopped her in her track for a second, and allowed Lacey to drop her with a rolling Koppu kick to the face. This brought some boos from the crowd as Lacey crawled towards her, mounted her chest, and began pounding right hands into the side of her head. She rose back to her feet with a smirk, and followed that with a Garvin stomp to each part of Jennifer’s body and a knee drop to her face to finish off the series.

Zack: A well timed shot from Valerie in the corner suddenly has turned the tide back in favor of the Gold Standard here. Considering what she’s absorbed, Lacey may want to think about making a tag here.

Missy: Lacey and thinking aren’t two words I usually associated with each other, but there’s a first time for everything I guess.

It’s almost as though Lacey heard Zack as she made the tag to Valerie. Both redheads grabbed each of Jennifer’s legs, and yanked them apart as hard as they could. Valerie pulled her to her feet, and sent her into the corner with a whip. McKinley dropped to all fours before Lacey took off towards them, using Valerie’s back for a step up into a leg lariat that dropped her to her knees. The former Aspire Champion rolled out of the ring as Valerie got up and measured a shining wizard to the back of Jenny’s head. She fell face down onto the mat, and was immediately covered.

Zack: A little 24 KARAT SYNERGY with a shining wizard bonus has put Jenny down, and possibly out for a three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Song’s shoulder came off the mat in time, and Valerie dragged her away from the ropes to apply a rear naked choke. She wrapped her legs around her body, and started tightening the grip as Jenny pulled at her arm to try to breathe.

Missy: Jenny is going to need to try and find a way out of that position and quickly, or this could be lights out for her.

Kyle moved closer to his client as Valerie laid on one side to keep from being pinned, and continued to apply the pressure. The referee moved near Jenny’s head, asking her if she wanted to stop the match but getting no such answer. As Song’s face began to darken as her oxygen was being cut off slowly, Valerie tried to add more pressure. Jennifer kicked her foot across the bottom rope, but Kyle swatted it off before the referee could see it.

Missy: I think we should start cuffing Kyle to the bloody ringpost when his client’s have matches. I’d love to see him try and get involved then!

Zack: It goes without saying that there’s not a depth he won’t sink to if it means keeping a grip on a championship. Future Shock’s tag titles are no different.

Jennifer had stopped moving much before the referee grabbed her hand, and let it drop to the canvas. He did it a second time, and let it fall. He didn’t get to do it a third before Su came back in with a knee drop to Valerie’s head to break the hold. She rolled away in pain as Jennifer raised her head with a vacant express, trying to pull herself together. Su darted back to the corner, and held out her hand for the tag as Jennifer finally spotted her. Lacey was doing the same thing as Valerie got her bearings, and Kyle encouraged her to make the tag as well.

Zack: Valerie got her headlights dimmed off that knee drop, and now we got a race to see who can make it to their corner first! For once, Lacey’s showing some eagerness to get in there!

Missy: I’m eager to see her get in there too, preferably straight into a smack to the face. I live in hope!

Valerie made it first, and Lacey darted into the ring. She grabbed Jennifer as she was getting up, and ended up catching an elbow to the stomach for it. Song started hammering right hands into her head, and then dove into the cover to make the tag to Su. Wakuda wasted no time coming back inside as the two began trading right hands in the center of the ring. The fans were getting louder now as Lacey whipped her across for the ride. A spinning backfist to the jaw rocked Su backwards, and Lacey went for a roundhouse kick to her head. Wakuda ducked that, caught her leg, and scooped her up for a spinning back suplex!

Zack: Can you tell Su was itching to get back into the ring again? And Lacey’s getting the worse end of this exchange so far!

Missy: And not a soul is upset to see that! Except maybe her partner and manager, but they don’t count.

She grabbed Lacey’s arm, and pulled her into a ripcord knee strike to the face followed by her inverted stomp shoulderbreaker! Su dove across the redhead for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Zack: There’s the EXIT WOUND!! New champions in three!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOOPE!!

The count never finished as Valerie came back into the ring, and utilized a leg drop across the back of Su’s head to stop the count. She pulled her to her feet, and pasted her with a haymaker before planting her head for what looked like a piledriver. Lacey grabbed her feet, and made it into a spiked piledriver instead.

Missy: You can’t fault the Gold Standard’s teamwork... unfortunately.

Fisk went to try to get Valerie out of the ring, but he had a little help from a worn down Jenny. Song came back in with a double leg takedown, and followed with mounted punches. The referee tried to get them both out this time as Su started back to her feet, along with Lacey.

Zack: It’s broken loose now! And Su seems to have found second gear here! She’s doing everything she can to keep Valerie out of this!

Missy: You can see how much the challengers want to make good on this opportunity, they’re showing great determination in there.

Su turned into a thumb to the eye from Lacey, who quickly snatched her into position for her swinging reverse STO. Kyle slid a chair in place on the mat as she drove Su’s face into it. He jerked the chair out, as Lacey went for the cover! The referee glanced back, and dove to make the count! Jenny was right behind him until Valerie hooked her foot!

Missy: THROE OF PASSION straight onto that goddamn chair. Goddammit.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The bell sounded from there as Lacey got to her feet with a smirk on her face. Jennifer was not happy at all as she went to help her partner, while Valerie helped Lacey to her feet to have their hands raised by the referee.

Zack: Su’s face struck that chair, and it was academic from that point forward! The Gold Standard have stolen this!

Gaby: Here’s your winners by pinfall….AND STILL FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions………….Valerie McKinley and Lacey……THE GOLD STANDARD!!

Kyle joined his clients in the ring, and awarded them their tag titles. The girls smiled at each other, clinked the belts together and raised them overhead to boos from the crowd

Zack: It looks like the Gold Standard’s grip on two thirds of the titles in Future Shock is gonna remain a little while longer! Valerie and Lacey look like the cats that ate the canary!

Missy: I hope they get bird flu then! Karma’s a bitch and by my tally, those lot must have a bus load due to them!

Zack: You know we’ll be hearing about this for a while! And the next stop, folks, is Wipeout two weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access! We’re gonna crown a new #1 contender to the Future Shock Championship, have the Aspire title on the line and a whole lot of grudges settled too...hopefully! We’ll see you in Orlando!

The champions stepped out to the floor, making sure to show their titles to the booing fans at ringside before Future Shock faded off the air.

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: