Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 01:50:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - June 8, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - June 8, 2019  (Read 834 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 10, 2019, 04:49:29 pm »

Live from the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
June 8, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages.

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera.

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “One of a Kind” starts to fade out.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to the Fiserv Forum here in Milwaukee, Wisconsin! FFW is celebrating it’s 9th anniversary this month, and we’re kicking it off tonight with one hell of a main event in a rematch from Sin & Sacrifice.

Mai: You mean OE getting taken to school again? I hope Sophia puts her out even longer than before. Maybe permanently!

Zack: You’re welcome to feel that way, but I wouldn’t hold my breath. Do you and Elizabeth Lannister teach a class on holding grudges?

Mai: Oh shut it! Let’s get the matches going. Take it away, Cathy!

Zack: Kat.

Mai: I see Carson's joining you. I'm out.

The cameras turn their attention to the ring, and finds the ring announcer ready and waiting to go with a smile on her face.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re in for what should be an explosive tag team match between two members of the Franchise and two women who they have run up against recently. I’ve got the agent for both Lilly and Caitlyn here with me, Carson Black.

Carson: I thank you for having me, and allow me to correct that slight. I am the proud agent of both those ladies you mentioned, and am currently in the process of ensuring they are part of Unstoppable 10.

Kat: Introducing first from the Franchise…..

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Carson, what do you make of the recent change of heart that has taken place with Angelina Fantastica?

Carson: I can understand being frustrated with your positioning in any company. Everyone wants to be at the top after all. But there were other options she might have exhausted first before making this decision.

The video wall begins playing images of Mallory Bennett in her most choice moments of violence. As the arena begins to boo, the lights flicker orange and red while the video wall shows the self-proclaimed ‘Byproduct of Misconduct’ and Malicious One grinning through a bloody face before punching the mat. The booing intensifies as the wrestler herself comes from the curtain with Andy Marx with her championship on his shoulder. Her scowling face bends into a grin as the crowd continues booing, trying to drown out “Whiskey Fever”.

“Woah mama don't you leave me alone, no tellin' what I'll do on my own!
Woah mama there's a pit in my soul, so deep I gotta fill it up now...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!
FILL IT UP NOW...!”

On the second ‘fill it up now!’ Mallory drops to both knees, sticking her tongue out and throwing up devil horns and bending backwards as a wild pyro display of orange and red go off behind her. The crowd continues the boo as the chorus hits and she’s announced.

Kat: Making her way to[ the ring, she’s the reigning FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION...  From Tampa Bay, Florida weighing in at 150 pounds... “MALICIOUS” MALLORY BENNETT!!

“WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL--
WHISKEY, WHISKEY, WHISKEY FEVER!
YOU”RE MY EVIL, YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!
WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH! WOOAAAHH!
YOU’RE MY EVIL LOVE!”

The southern wrestler begins making her way down to the ramp, a scowl on her face as she observes the boos. She slides into the ring, leaving her championship with Andy. Andy pats the title, a smug look on his face as though the thing belongs to him. Mallory meanwhile throws her arms up to the boos in the middle of the ring before heading into her corner, and slumping in it.

Zack: The last time we saw Mallory Bennett, she was on the back foot when Missy came looking for her at Velocity. I don’t know if Missy’s here tonight, but I bet mallory does.

Carson: Miss Bennett brought all of that on herself, and has no one to blame but herself as a result. I’m not sure she knows what she has awakened inside Missy, but she’ll find out at Unstoppable 10.

Kat: And their opponents….

As the opening bars to Just A Little Girl by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: Caitlyn’s always ready for action in the ring, and she has a shot in her hip pocket at the Fast Track Championship. And that’s not something Angelina appreciates.

Carson: Speaking on behalf of Miss Storm, I don’t think she cares how Angelina feels about it. If she had wanted to keep her out of the picture, she should have defeated her.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144 lbs and she is the reigning FFW FAST TRACK CHAMPION….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: You can bet that Lilly’s got a bone to pick with Angelina. They’ll meet at Velocity in a rematch for the Fast Track title, but I’m sure the champ is happy to give her a preview tonight.

Carson: Despite the cherry picking that has gone on in Miss Fantastica’s recounting of events at Relentless, there’s no question what happened in anyone’s mind. And Mrs. Arthur is more than ready to do what she’s already done: retain her title against Miss Fantastica.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all four women, and calls for the bell. Angelina offers to start for the Franchise, and then points to Caitlyn inviting her to start too. The blonde looked to her partner, and got the nod from Lilly as she stepped out to the apron. Caitlyn headed towards the center, and Angelina patted her on the head and began running her mouth. She pinched one of her cheeks, and looked back to Mallory….and caught a crescent kick from Caitlyn immediately. The fans immediately got behind her as Storm grabbed her by the arm, and began firing more kicks to her body rapid-fire before she fired her into her team’s corner. Angelina hit the corner chest first, and caught a big elbow from Lilly to the top of her head. A handspring back elbow from Caitlyn flattened her against the corner. She made the tag to Lilly, and the two began taking turns with knife edge chops across her chest. CHop after chop after chop landed before the two whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the return with a flapjack.

Carson: That kind of thing is going to happen when you take your opponent as lightly as Angelina clearly was with Caitlyn.

Zack: I think she was trying to get into Caitlyn’s head, but all she got was feet upside her head as a result.

Caitlyn headed for the apron as Lilly pulled her future challenger up to her feet. She whipped her into the far neutral corner, and followed her in with a running forearm to the jaw. The champion ascended to the middle turnbuckle, and rained down ten fists to her head with the crowd counting along. And as Angelina stumbled out of the corner, Lilly snapped off a German suplex into a bridging pin attempt. Pruitt slid into position quickly.

Zack: Lilly’s looking to call it an early night here!

ONE!!

Angelina kicked out as soon as the one struck, and quickly got back to her feet. She went for a haymaker shot as Lilly got to her feet, but the champion blocked it and countered with a palm thrust to her neck instead. She scooped her up, and tossed her with a fallaway slam.

Carson: If Miss Fantastica wants to take some more offense, you can see that the Fast Track Champion is more than happy to oblige her.

Lilly made the tag to Caitlyn, and the former fitness instructor took over from there. She came back inside, and pulled Angelina to her feet. A few forearms to the head landed before she whipped her across to the far side. Storm used a leapfrog as her opponent ducked underneath. When Angelina rebounded off the far side, Caitlyn went for a backdrop. But Angelina landed behind her, and caught her with a neckbreaker when she stood back up again. That muffled some of the cheers as Angelina took a second to catch her breath, then drop a leaping elbow to her chest. An angered look on her face, she started grinding her forearm against Caitlyn’s face and topped it off with an elbow right to her nose.

Zack: Angelina couldn’t have timed that counter any better, because she was taking a thumping from both Caitlyn and Lilly for a little bit.

Carson: Maybe she decided playing with her opponent wasn’t in her best interest. She’s certainly turned up the aggression factor.

She pulled the blonde to her feet, and shoved her backwards into the Franchise corner. A series of kicks to the body landed before she tried choking her with a foot against her throat. Pruitt got to a four count before she let go. Fantastica pulled her out of the corner before she hopped up onto the second turnbuckle, and caught her with a tornado DDT as Caitlyn turned. A standing fist drop followed that before she springboarded off the ropes with an Asai moonsault into a leg hook for the cover.

Zack: I thought she might make the tag, but Angelina may give Mallory the night off instead!

ONE!!

T-NOPE!!

Caitlyn kicked out as the two was coming down, and Angelina reached behind her for the tag. Mallory obliged her. Bennett stepped through, and sent Caitlyn in for the ride. She popped her up into the air, stepped aside and let Angelina catch her on the way down with a lungblower. The Ultraviolence Champion dropped into the cover with a hook of the leg.

Carson: I’ve never seen a tandem move like that. Clearly Angelina and Mallory have been training together.

ONE!!!

TWO-NOPE!!

Storm’s shoulder came up this time, and Mallory pelted the side of her head with elbows. She dragged the blonde to her feet, and shoved her again into the Franchise corner. Bennett began to unload with left and right hand combinations with an uppercut to finish off the flurry.

Zack: There’s not anyone who can throw hands like Mallory Bennett, except maybe the woman she learned it from, Claire Black. Those shots are working over Caitlyn’s body!

A throat thrust sent her out of the corner gasping for breath, and Mallory followed along behind her to drive home a kidney punch to her back. Mallory scooped her up and hung her upside down in the neutral corner in a tree of woe. The champion took off for the far side, and came back with a corner dropkick. Pleased with how that went, she took off to do it again. This one crumpled Storm to the canvas before Mallory spat at Lilly. The brunette avoided it, and was about to come in after her. The referee went to stop her as Angelina dropped to the floor, and applied a chokehold to Caitlyn on the mat while Mallory put the boots to her. Pruitt finally got Lily back in her corner, and Mallory took off for the far side. She rebounded into a cannonball senton….but Caitlyn rolled out of hte way. The champion landed hard on her backside as Lilly had her hand out for the tag.

Zack: It looked like she was going for MALCONTENT, but Caitlyn avoided that. Mallory just gave herself an atomic drop as a result!

Carson: Indeed, but I think the mat is going to hurt more than landing across someone’s knee. Caitlyn is almost to Lilly!

The Ultraviolence Champion was a bit slow to get back to her feet, and Caitlyn used the time to dive into the corner and make the tag. Lilly hopped onto the top rope, and used it for a springboard into a clothesline to Mallory. Arthur rained punches down on her head, and dragged her back to her feet. A few European uppercuts landed against her head. The fans were very loud once more as Lilly waved her to get up. The Ultraviolence Champion did just that before she got launched into an exploder suplex. Bennett started to get up again, this time catching a belly to belly overhead that sent her into the corner upside down. Lilly darted for the ropes near her, using them to step up and drop a meteora into her chest. Bennett was rolled out of the corner before Lilly went for the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: Jesus, a meteora from the sky right into Mallory’s ribs! Lilly’s on the Fast Track to victory right now!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO!!

T-NOPE.

Mallory’s shoulder came up in time, and Lilly got back to her feet. A look of determination on her face, she started to circle around behind Mallory as she waited for her to get up. Bennett finally began to rise as Lilly went to grab her from behind...only to eat a counter stunner from the “Malicious” Champion.

Carson: I’ve seen her make use of that MALPARRY on several occasions. And it has once again saved her for the time being.

Lilly was very slow moving on the mat as she tried to get her bearings. Mallory remained sat up for a few seconds, collecting herself before getting back to her feet. She bounced off the near side with a curb stomp to the back of Lilly’s head, then telling the camera she did it better than Missy. Bennett reached out for the tag to Angelina, who did just that. The champion grabbed Lilly’s feet under her arms as Angelina headed for the top rope. And just as she was catapulting Lilly up, Angelina came off the top rope with a double stomp to her body that drove her back to the mat.

Zack: That was absolutely vicious! Lilly’s ribs could easily be broken, and Angelina’s looking to soften the champion up before Velocity and her championship rematch!

Carson: That’s not a bad strategy. The match is this Thursday, and I’m sure Angelina would be happy to exploit any injuries she can cause tonight then as well.

Lilly clutched her chest with both arms as she struggled to get back to her feet. Angelina shook her head, and pulled her into her jumping neckbreaker! The champion went face down on the mat before Angelina rolled her onto her back for the cover, and put her feet up on the ropes in the process.

Carson: I would encourage this official to look up, and see what everyone else in this arena is seeing right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-WAIT!!

Pruitt did look up to see Angelina’s feet, and immediately stopped the count. Angelina got back to her feet, arguing that she had her beat but the referee wasn’t listening. She grabbed the official by her top, and pulled her close. And when Lilly got up to grab her, Angelina used a mule kick between her legs to drop her to her knees. She let the referee go with a smile, and turned back to admire her handiwork.

Zack: Look at that. She wasn’t mad at all, it was just a sucker job so she could deliver that low blow without getting disqualified.

Lilly was pulled to her feet, and had her head plucked between Angelina’s legs. It looked like she was going for a piledriver, but Lilly countered with a back body drop that sent her hit the floor after landing on the apron. The Fast Track Champion lumbered forward as she tried to get herself together, while Lyla was encouraging Angelina to get up. Fantastica was about to do that when Lilly charged the far side ropes, and rebounded into a suicide plancha that wiped Angelina out on the floor to a pop from the crowd.

Zack: Angelina’s not the only one who can fly! You don’t see it all that often, but Lilly can leave her feet with the best of them! What a wipeout, and I don’t mean the Future Shock event June 18th.

Carson: What outstanding agility Lilly has! Angelina took too long to enjoy the fruits of her treachery, no doubt about that.

Lilly pulled her opponent up by the head, and bounced it off the apron before firing her into the barricade. Angelina landed back first before Lilly threw her back under the bottom rope into the ring. She headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. With the crowd solidly behind her, Lilly launched herself into a top rope elbow drop to Angelina’s chest and then made a cover with a leg hook.

Carson; An elbow drop from the heavens, Zack! If it works here, it’ll work Thursday when the title is on the line!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Angelina’s shoulder popped up off the mat just as Mallory broke up the cover by pulling Lilly off the cover by her feet. Arthur popped back up, and pasted Mallory for getting involved. Pruitt tried to separate them, and get Mallory out. Lilly turned back around, and ate a superkick from Angelina before she dropped on top of her for the cover. Mallory quickly left, and the referee dropped into position again.

Zack: Mallory made a timely save, and got her jaw jacked for it! And so did the Fast Track Champion when she turned around! Angelina’s got the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

What was good for Mallory was fine for Caitlyn too. The blonde stepped through, using a baseball slide to send Angelina off the cover before the three hit the mat. The referee went to get her out next, but was interrupted when Mallory charged her into the corner.

Carson: I guess Miss Bennett doesn’t like it when people follow her lead, at least those she doesn’t commiserate with!

Both Lilly and Angelina were down on the mat, and slow to get up. Lyla started shouting at Angelina, trying to motivate her as the pair finally made it back to their feet.

Zack: You can almost hear Lyla shrieking at Angelina to get up! Well they both are now, what’s gonna happen?!

Angelina got her bearings finally, but Lilly moved in behind her to grab her. However, Fantastica caught her with a Pele kick to the top of her head. And as she staggered, she followed up with her somersault reverse DDT! She immediately made a tight cover as the referee spun around to make the count.

Zack: She calls that the C.R.E.a.M!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Boos began to ring throughout the arena as Pruitt called for the bell. Mallory pulled Angelina to her feet, and they both had their hands raised in victory.

Carson: Lilly will need to be ultra-vigilant Thursday for that move. Because as I said earlier...if it worked once, it will again!

Kat: Here are your winners by pinfall………..ANGELINA FANTASTICA AND ‘MALICIOUS’ MALLORY BENNETT!!

The referee returned both championships to their owners, except Angelina snatched away the Fast Track title. She looked down at it with a smile, and dropped it on Lilly’s body on the mat. She leaned over to tell her it won’t be long now before they left the ring.

Zack: Angelina’s putting a marker down now! Velocity this Thursday, she says she’s gonna add some new hardware to the Franchise collection! And right now, it’s hard to bet against her.

Lyla applauded Angelina as Andy shared a kiss with Mallory before the foursome headed up the ramp. And as Caitlyn knelt to help Lilly back up, the show cut elsewhere in the arena.

What’s Eating Elizabeth?

The next shot takes us backstage, and finds the Future Shock Director and his fiance standing alongside Amber Carano in front of the Breaking Point logo. On the other side of her is “Midnight” Mila Martin.

Amber: For those of you who saw Relentless, you no doubt saw the unprovoked and surprising assault on “Midnight” Mila Martin  by none other than the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. And there’s been a lot of questions since then about what all that means. So I’ve invited both Mila and Adam to join me, and we also have Missy as well. Mila, how are you feeling after being attacked, having a monitor dropped on you….and getting choked by a bikini top?

Mila: Oh I’m feeling just peachy.

The former military officer scowls.

Mila: I went from being attacked by Casey with a brick to Elizabeth with a freaking bikini top!? I’d never considered a bikini to be a weapon before, at least not in literal terms. It’s amazing what you learn backstage at an FFW show.

Amber: Adam, what light can you shed on these events? Has Elizabeth been called up to the main roster while she’s already holding the Aspire title?

Adam: Absolutely not. If you remember at the start of that show, you saw Kyle coming out of Samantha’s office? He went to her on Elizabeth’s behalf to get a match with Mila at any time on any show. She agreed to it, and that’s when she laid in wait to do what she did later that night. All it was was a promise Elizabeth could get another shot at Mila, and she has NOT been signed to the FFW roster.

Amber: Missy, what do you make of this situation now that we’ve gotten the scoop from Adam? And as someone who people blame for wearing bikinis all the time, have you ever thought of one as a lethal weapon?

Missy: It’s not something that had ever crossed my mind, no. I’ve heard of swimwear being used as a distraction in certain situations, but an actual weapon? I’ll stick to my chains I think. As for the whole situation, what confuses me is why Elizabeth doesn’t just spare herself the embarrassment. Mila’s beaten her how many times already? Just build a bridge and get the fuck over it.

Amber: So what’s next, Adam?

Adam: I’ve already conferenced with the Stars on this, and they have given me the right to make this match happen. Mila will now be one of Samantha’s picks at the Future Shock Impact show on July 16th, and she will face Elizabeth Lannister that night in the main event.

This gets a pop from the crowd.

Adam: Furthermore, I want to see this ended once and for all. So we have also all agreed this is the final match between them for the foreseeable future. The last match they will have. And it’s not going to be any kind of match. It’s going to be a No Disqualifications match, and I will ban the Gold Standard from ringside for it at Impact on July 16th.

Amber: The final battle with you and Elizabeth on July 16th, Mila. How do you feel about this news?

Mila: Honestly? I feel relieved that this is the last time I have to do this with her. There’s only so many times you can play the same broken record before it starts to get more than a little headache inducing. She is going to regret her latest attack on me though. That’s something I guarantee.

Amber: Have any of you ever seen someone who seems so obsessed with an opponent quite like this?

Adam: Not really to this level, no. That’s why they need to settle it once and for all. I don’t know what kind of match Elizabeth was hoping to get, but No DQ will be it regardless.

Missy: I personally think a No DQ match sounds about right for this situation. It’s not like Elizabeth, or any of the Gold Standard are ever usually too worried about the rules anyway. So this will even the playing field for Mila.

Mila gives a little shrug and exhales.

Mila: No Disqualification wouldn’t usually be my preferred match type, chalk that up to being trained to follow orders and the rules, but it might finally help Elizabeth to get it through her thick skull that this is done.

A graphic shows us the first match announced for the Impact event on July 16, the main event no less. The show cuts away from there.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 04:50:49 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while talking a couple of deep breaths. Shaw joins her, applauding her partner and rallying the crowd behind her, getting only boos before Harker raised her hands in the air.

Kat: Please welcome, standing 6’2” and weighing 157lbs, accompanied to the ring by her tag team partner, the “One Woman Show” Shaughnessy O’Neill….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she begins to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps between the ropes, only to find Shaw already there. O’Neill drags her into the ring and holds her arm aloft, dragging her around the ring and telling the crowd that they’re looking at the winner...thanks to Shaw’s help. As the match gets ready to start, the referee tells O’Neill to leave the ring only to get into argument as Shaughnessy tells the official that they can’t tell a premier athlete like Shaw or Charlotte what to do. As the referee finally wins out, Shaw leaves the ring and takes her place on the floor in her partner’s corner as Harker stretches out and makes last minute preparations for the match.

Zack: Charlotte is one of the names announced to be inducted into the Hall of Fame this year, as part of the One Woman Show. She’s meeting a fellow Hall of Famer tonight, but I doubt that is going to be enough for her and Leona to find a common ground.

Mai: Leona should try and take some tips from Charlotte, she might actually learn something if she pays attention.

The thumping war drums and the mysterious flute of "Aztec Temple" hit the sound system. The crowd comes alive as the Aztec Warrior Leona Vega comes through the main gate, looking over the cheering crowd, soaking it in for a bit. She points at two random spots into the audience before letting out a loud roar, which is followed by a lion's roar echoing through the sound system. She then slowly makes her way down the entrance ramp, sharing a high-five with the fans in attendance with their arms out for her.

Kat: And her opponent, from Monterrey, Mexico... LEONA VEGA!

She then stops a couple of steps before the ring, backtracking a little bit and then sprinting towards it, hopping onto the ring apron, and then immediately vaulting over the top rope, landing in a three-point stance inside the ring. Soaking in the crowd's cheers, she gets up and climbs the nearest turnbuckle, staring into the crowd with a big smile, raising her arms, with her fists closed, saying a quick prayer to herself before slapping the top turnbuckle and jumping back down into the ring, cracking her joints in the sequence.

Zack: Leona is understandably more than a little annoyed at Charlotte from preventing her from recapturing the FFW Championship at Relentless, and I’m betting she will be wanting to get some measure of payback for that tonight.

Mai: It’s cute that Leona presumes she was going to get the title back at Relentless. That’s some next level arrogance right there. But ya know, that’s who she is. I liked her better as Mika’s sidekick.

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes her checks of both women and then waits for Kat to be completely clear of the ring before she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women waste no time in leaving their corners, meeting in the centre of the ring and getting straight into a good old fashioned collar and elbow tie up. Charlotte uses her height and weight advantage to easily start pushing the former FFW Champion back towards the ropes, until Leona plants her feet firmly to stop the momentum. Undeterred by that, Charlotte breaks the tie up and instead clocks the Mexican wrestler with a forearm to the jaw, which she quickly follows up with a knee to her gut. Leona bends in the middle from the impact before Harker uses an uppercut to stand her back upright again. A second knee to Vega’s gut follows and is immediately followed with a second uppercut to stand her upright again. The third knee to Leona’s gut hits and again bends her in the middle before Charlotte uses a DDT to plant her head first onto the canvas.

Zack: It’s quite obvious that there is no love lost between these two women and it looks a lot like Charlotte is trying to make some kind of point.

Mai: Yeah, the point that she’s better than Aztec Barbie is!

Leona gets back to her feet almost as quickly as she went down and immediately ducks under a forearm shot from Harker. Charlotte spins around to face her and as she aims a second forearm shot at the former FFW Champion, Leona grabs her arm and uses an arm drag takedown to get her to the canvas. Just like Leona before her, Charlotte doesn’t stay down for long before she gets back to her feet and grabs Vega by the wrist to whip her across into the far side. At the last second Leona reverses it and instead sends Charlotte back first into the corner. The former Unity Champion hits back first with a thud and Leona follows her in with a dropkick to her chest that pins her back against the turnbuckles. Leona leaves the corner and backs up a little before charging at Charlotte and stepping up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri that sends the One Woman Show team member stumbling forwards out of the corner.

Mai: Charlotte is obviously just letting Leona feel like she is charge for a second so that she doesn’t have to listen to her complain when she takes control back!

Zack: Yeah….sure. A nice reversal from Leona and it’s given her the momentum in the match now and allowed her to speed things up a bit.

Charlotte attempts to get her balance but before she can fully Leona catches her with a running dropkick to her back that sends her face first into the ropes. She bounces off backwards and Leona catches her to deliver a backstabber that drops Harker to a seat on the canvas in pain. The crowd cheer Leona on as she takes off towards the ropes and uses them for momentum to come back and deliver a running knee to the back of the head of the still seated Charlotte. Continuing on to the opposite ropes Leona comes back with a second running knee to the front of Charlotte’s head that flattens her backwards to the canvas. The Mexican wrestler gets to her feet and measures before leaving them quickly to land a standing moonsault across Charlotte’s chest. Staying in place for a cover, Leona hooks a leg as Stringer gets into position for the count.

Zack: After the strong start from Charlotte, it’s Leona with the first cover, but it might be a bit too soon to keep Harker down for three.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Stringer stops the count just after the one as Charlotte kicks out strongly and pushes the former FFW Champion off her with a force that sends her into a roll across the ring.

Mai: Of course it was too soon. The referee should just disqualify Leona now for even having the stupidity to try that.

Both women get back on their feet with Charlotte reaching hers just a fraction of a second before the former FFW Champion, but long enough to allow her to close the gap between them. Before Leona can react, Charlotte clocks the Mexican wrestler with another uppercut that catches her by surprise. Two more follow in quick succession that keep Leona off balance and slightly disoriented before Harker starts to bury her knee into Leona’s gut multiple times to bend her double. A trio of knees to Leona’s gut follow next which bend her even further forward before Charlotte unleashes a flurry of forearm shots across her back and neck. The crowd boo Charlotte and try and rally Leona to stand upright, but Charlotte just increases the ferocity of her forearm shots until she finally knocks the former FFW Champion down to her knees. As soon as she is there, Charlotte clocks her with a knee shot to the side of her head that knocks her down to the canvas.

Mai: I could watch Charlotte knock Aztec Barbie around all day. Take your time Charlotte, she isn’t going anywhere.

Zack: And you wonder why you don’t have any clients? Charlotte is unleashing her shots with fury and it looks like she’s trying to literally hammer Leona through the canvas to the basement!

Leona makes it back to a kneeling position as the former Unity Champion comes off the ropes with running big boot to the head that sends her straight back down again. As Vega starts to pull herself up again, a little slower than before, Charlotte comes off the ropes for a second time with another running big boot to the head that flattens her to the canvas again. Without skipping a beat, Charlotte grabs one of Leona’s legs and does a spinning toe hold to grasp the other leg. She crosses the Mexican wrestler’s legs into a 4 and then falls to the mat, applying pressure to the Leona's crossed legs with her own. Leona immediately pops her shoulders up off the canvas to keep a pin from being counted and struggles to free her legs from Charlotte’s grip, but the former Unity Champion just increases the pressure she’s applying instead.

Zack: Charlotte looks like she could hold that figure 4 leglock all night, but Leona definitely doesn’t look like she could stay in it for that long!

Mai: She might as well just tap out now. Charlotte isn’t going to release that hold any time soon and Leona has nowhere to go.

The referee drops down to ask Leona if she wants to give in but the Mexican wrestler gives her a very definite no in response. She leans back and starts to try and reach the ropes but she finds them just out of reach. Charlotte applies more pressure, causing Leona to lean further back to try and reach the ropes. As she attempts to reach them Charlotte applies as much torque as possible causing Leona additional discomfort and getting a yell of pain from her. The Mexican wrestler falls backwards and Stringer seeing her shoulders on the canvas gets into place to start a count.

Mai: That’s alright Leona, you don’t need to tap, you can just be pinned instead. I’m sure Charlotte is good with winning either way.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Leona pops her shoulders back off the canvas before the three is complete and goes back to trying to reach the ropes. Her fingers brush the bottom rope but she can’t quite get her hands around it.

Zack: Leona saved herself from a three count, but she’s still stuck in that submission hold. I’m not sure how much longer she can keep herself upright without many options of escaping the hold.

Charlotte readjusts herself slightly to try and apply additional pressure, but Leona spots the opening and as soon as Charlotte moves even the tiniest bit, Vega pulls one leg free and kicks as hard as she can into Charlotte’s chest. Harker is forced to abandon the hold as she topples backwards and Leona wastes no time in pulling herself completely free of Charlotte. The Mexican wrestlers rolls towards the ropes and uses them to steady herself as she gets back to her feet, earning her a massive amount of support from the live crowd. Charlotte gets back to her own feet and takes a second to rub her chest after the kick she received before she takes off towards the former FFW Champions. She aims a forearm towards her jaw but Leona ducks to the side to avoid it. She spins around behind Charlotte and then pushes her forward into the ropes. Vega grabs Charlotte’s shoulders and uses them to steady herself as she begins to drive her knee into Harker’s lower back over and over again. The crowd count the strikes and they get to ten before Leona spins Charlotte around and buries her knee into her ribs.

Zack: I was half expecting to see Leona’s knee pop straight through Charlotte’s back and out of her chest, ala Alien then! If nothing else Charlotte’s kidneys must feel like they’re in a blender!

Mai: She needs to keep those knobbly, wrinkled knees to herself!

Harker attempts to free herself from Leona’s grip but before she can Leona hits her with another knee to the ribs and then pulls her head down to drive her knee up into her face. Grabbing her by the arm she fires the former Unity Champion across into the opposite ropes and then catches her on the rebound with a running knee that stops her in her tracks. A roundhouse kick to the head follows from the Mexican wrestler that knocks Charlotte down to one knee and another one follows once she is there that knocks her back first to the canvas. Charlotte starts to rise up but only makes it as far as her knees under her own steam before Leona pulls her the rest of the way up. She fires the One Woman Show team member across into the diagonal corner and then follows her in for another dropkick to pin her back against the turnbuckles.

Mai: Aztec Barbie needs to leave Charlotte’s chest alone! Don’t worry I’ll rub it better for you if you want, Charlotte!

Zack: It must be getting harder for Charlotte to breathe with all the shots to the chest and ribs she’s been taking from Leona so far.

Leona pulls Charlotte of the corner by the arm and straight into a short-arm clothesline causing her to hit the canvas with a thud. She keeps hold of Charlotte’s arm and pulls her back up into a second….third and fourth one before she leaves her in a heap on the canvas. The former FFW Champion takes off towards the ropes at a run as Charlotte begins to get back to her feet. Harker reaches a vertical base as Leona comes off the ropes with a handspring backflip kick that hits Charlotte square on the head and drops her back to the canvas. Leona takes off towards the ropes again, this time bouncing off the middle rope to deliver a lionsault to her downed opponent. The live crowd give a loud pop for the former FFW Champion as she hooks a leg for the cover, prompting Stringer to drop into place beside them for the count.

Zack: Leona is looking to put this match to bed right now, and after that offense she might just pull it off too.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Charlotte gets her shoulder up before the three is completed and pushes Leona off her. As Stringer checks on Charlotte as she sits up, Leona starts to roll back to her knees and Shaw grabs her ankle from the outside and pulls her under the bottom rope and out of the ring.

Mai: Look at that. Leona just decided to run for the hills! It’s because she knows that she can’t beat Charlotte!

Stringer gets back to her feet and sees Leona on the floor. She instructs Leona to get back into the ring, but as the former FFW Champion attempts to climb up onto the apron, Charlotte distracts her. With her back turned, Shaw surprises Leona by grabbing her head and slamming it into the post. She then kneels down, producing a pair of handcuffs to attach Leona’s wrist to a bar under the apron and quickly goes back to where she was. Charlotte finally lets the referee start her count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!!

Zack: Shaw has handcuffed Leona to something under the ring, and of course, Charlotte had the referee tied up the whole time!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

FOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUR!!!

Leona collects herself, and tries to get up. But she finds she’s attached to a metal rod behind the apron.

FIVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEE!!!

SIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

Mai: I told you she knew she couldn’t beat Charlotte. She’s even tried blaming Shaw for her fear stopping her getting back into the ring. How rude.

Zack: There’s something holding Leona back, but I doubt very much it’s fear, and it’s clearly not Shaw, so I’m at a loss.

SEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEN!!!

EIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHT!!!

Meanwhile, Leona’s trying desperately to get free when she glances over to Shaw. The champion grins and tosses her the key with amusement, and Leona quickly tries to unlock herself.

NINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEE!!!

She finally gets free, and is about to hit the ring when….

TENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Stringer calls for the bell. Leona makes it back into the ring and starts trying to explain to the referee, but Kat is already making the announcement.

Kat: Your winner via countout……………………….CHARLOTTE HARKER!

Zack: Leave it to Shaw to find another way to piss Leoan off more! I can’t wait for this rematch for the title, and I hope Charlotte and Kyle are barred from ringside!

Mai:For what? They didn’t do anything wrong. Shaw gave her the key, didn’t she?

Charlotte has her hand raised by Stringer to a massive amount of disdain from the crowd before she rolls out of the ring to join Shaw on the floor who raises her hand again. As the duo make their way up the ramp, Leona glares at them and the cameras cut elsewhere.

Fast Tracking Nevaeh

Our scene opens up as a smiling Allison Marx is standing by in front of a FFW Breaking Point background. The veteran interviewer motions to the camera and begins to speak.

Allison: Ladies and gentlemen thank you as always for turning into FFW programming, we will get you back to the action soon enough as FFW begins celebrating 9 years this month. At this time however I have with me a very special guest. A woman who has left a mark in this company, is a decorated champion, is a hall of fame inductee. Folks please welcome Nevaeh Summers

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background as Allison turns to her left and into the scene walks Nevaeh. Nevaeh is dressed in a navy blue sports coat, with a white Milwaukee Brewers t-shirt on underneath it. Nevaeh is also wearing black slacks as her blonde hair is tied up in a ponytail. Nevaeh herself is smiling as she greets Allison with a fist pound. The interviewer goes about resuming her interview

Allison: Nevaeh thank you very much for this time. It goes without saying that tonight is a big time in company history. Nine years of FFW. You have been here for five of those years. You’ve been in some of the biggest match in company history. Tense rivalries. Name it, you’ve seemingly done it. What I would like to know, and I think I speak for our audience, is what does a night like tonight mean to someone like you?

Nevaeh started to smile as she thought over how to answer that question

Nevaeh: Ya know that’s kinda hard to put into words Allison. It’s crazy to me still to think that it was five years ago that I signed here. Five years! Umm my history here has certainly not been the best, that’s obvious, but I do know that FFW is my home. It’s always been my home, even through the bad times. I didn't always do well by it, but I’m trying to make up for that now. To be here tonight, the ninth anniversary, it really means alot to me. I really am proud to be standing here and taking all of this in. So i guess excited would be the best way to describe what I’m feeling in regards to tonight. I mean have you heard these people out there tonight?

The Milwaukee crowd cheers ecstatically, so loud both Nevaeh and Allison acknowledge them.

Nevaeh: Yeah there fired up for tonight Allison! I like to think I’m pure electricity myself. When I come to a city nowadays I’m trying to liven the place up. Add me, add Milwaukee, and there’s no way that the atmosphere here tonight can’t be poppin’ off. The people of Milwaukee are awesome, I had a really cool Apex individual give me this shirt as a gift as a matter of fact. So being here has been great. I’ve just been fired up as of late. Life is great. Add on the tenth Unstoppable coming up next month and it’s certainly that special time of year here in FFW. Hard not to feel this way.

Allison smiled and nodded her head

Allison: Indeed Unstoppable Ten is on the horizon next month on July 27th. Though at the moment you are not scheduled to be competing in any match on the show. How does that sit with you?

Nevaeh shrugged her shoulders and softly shook her head

Nevaeh: I don’t control that stuff Allison. I use to try to and it didn’t really do me well. I’m just trying to go about my own business and compete whoever I go against in the ring, like I did against Angelina Fantastica this past Velocity. I’m just trying to keep proving myself and showing what I can do here in the company. I’m not trying to force my way onto that show. I’m just gonna do what I do and we’ll see where things go. Do I want to compete on it? Of course I do. It’s  the biggest show of the year. I missed wrestling on it last year, I don’t want to miss it again, but again not gonna force it. I’m just gonna do my thing and earn my way onto it. That’s all I can do. We’ll see what the future holds for me, the only thing I can guarantee is that I’m gonna be here. For some that’s great, for the obnoxious jackasses...that might be a problem for them.

Allison: Well it seems you have a strategy in mind. Best of luck with that Nevaeh. Thank you very much for taking the time to join us here tonight.

Nevaeh: Not a problem Allison. I had fun, did you have fun Milwaukee?

The capacity crowd let out another roar as Nevaeh just seemed tickled as she looked at Allison and laughed and pointed off-camera

Nevaeh; That’s so much fun.

Nevaeh kept laughing as she now departed a chuckling Allison

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 08:27:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2019, 04:51:58 pm »

The show returns to the ring as Kat Grayson steps back through the ropes with a smile on her face before she begins.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Fans, we’re about to see the very last match in FFW ever had by none other Jessica Anderson against the chosen opponent she wanted to face. I’m joined by Future Shock Director Adam Grant for this.

Adam: Jessica’s been on hand and been part of so many Future Shock shows that it only seemed right to be out here with you for her final match in FFW.

"I wish I was tall, I wish I was fast
Wish I could show up with a bag full of cash"

Jessica Anderson emerges from behind the curtain with a smile plastered upon her features. She places her right hand on her hip and tilts her head slightly, smiling brightly as she looks out at the crowd.

"I wish I had style, I wish I had flash
I wish I woke up with a butt and a rack
'Cause if I want you, I gotta have that"

Kat: Making her last in-ring appearance in FFW, she’s from Worcester, England and weighing in at 119 pounds... JESSICA ANDERSON!

Jessica begins to make her way briskly down the ramp, slapping hands with the fans along the way . She reaches the ring and scales one step at a time, before straddling the middle rope. The Brit pauses for a brief moment, mouthing a ‘thank you’ in the direction of the crowd, before pulling her body into the ring. She scales the turnbuckle and raises both hands aloft before she hops down from the turnbuckle, once again adopting the appreciative look as she looks around and claps for the fans who are showing their appreciation for her.

Zack: Jessica recently started her own fashion line, and is winding her in-ring career down. And you were right about her involvement in Future Shock.

Adam: Absolutely. It’s hard to find that level of support honestly in this business anywhere when someone isn’t getting something big for their time. Jessica wanted to be involved, and that’s all that mattered to her. I got nothing but respect for that.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Taylor !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Savannah Taylor has not been a very happy woman since Relentless, and having the Franchise screw her out of the No Surrender Championship. But I do know she was honored to be chosen by Jessica for this match tonight.

Adam: Anyone can sympathize with Savannah, and I’m sure she’ll be back on track in no time. But tonight, it’s not about any of that. She’s here to send Jessica off just how she wants, one on one one last time.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and calls for the bell. Jessica moves to the center, and offers Savannah a handshake. The blonde shakes her head, and gives her a hug instead. The pair exchange smiles before Jessica doesn’t release the hug, and turns it into a belly to belly suplex. She pulls her back up still in the hug, and brings her back down to the canvas with another. As soon as she lets go, Savannah rolls away to get up. But Jessica surprises her with a running hip attack to the side of her head. It nearly sends her forward before the brunette snatches her up from behind, and pops off a German suplex to follow that. Taylor rolls away again just as Jessica was about to take another run...but stops when she looks at her with a smile. The blonde nods her head with a smile of her own, saying “Okay….okay.”

Zack: Normally getting a hug from Jessica doesn’t involve getting dropped on your back, but you can tell she’s having a good time. And Savannah’s beginning to get the idea.

Adam: Jessica’s had a longer career than Savannah, so I have a feeling she might surprise her more than once before this match is over.

When the blonde gets back to her feet, the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Savannah begins to push her back a couple steps before Jessica spins it around, and drives her backwards into the corner. As soon as she breaks, Jessica lowers her head and starts driving shoulder thrusts into her body. Four in a row connect quickly before she whips her across to the far corner. Taylor stops herself before she hits chest first, and doesn’t turn around in time before a double knee backbreaker from Anderson flips her over onto the mat. She pulls her up by the head, and drops her with a fisherman’s suplex before Davis slides into position to count.

Zack: Look at that fisherman buster with a leg hook! That’s textbook execution right there!

ONE!!

TW-NO!!

Savannah kicks free, and rolls away from her. The brunette pops back up to her feet, and darts towards her. But Savannah surprises her with a drop toe hold as she approaches, and floats across into a front facelock that precedes a gator roll.

Adam: That’s one of Caroline Dallins’ favorite offensive moves there. It really saps a lot of energy, from what I’m told. Looks like getting caught in your dryer’s spin cycle.

She rolled around the ring for several seconds, trying to wear down Jessica before pulling her back to her feet and up into position for a vertical suplex. She held her there for a couple seconds before driving her down into the mat. Savannah sat up, and cracked her knuckles before getting back to her feet. She saw Jessica starting to get up again, and quickly scooped her into position for a ganso bomb and stacked her up for a pin!

Zack: I’ve never seen Savannah use the ganso bomb, but it might be just the trick to put Jessica down one last time in FFW!

ONE!!!

TWO-NOPE!

As soon as the two hit, Jessica rolled her shoulder off the mat. Savannah rolled her onto her stomach, and started raining forearms down across the back of her head and neck. She dragged her to her feet into a rear waistlock, only to step to her side and deliver a Russian leg sweep.

Adam: We’re seeing two specialists when it comes to technical wrestling, here. And right now, Savannah looks like she’s softening her up for that Muta Lock.

Taylor pulled Jessica’s head between her legs,seemingly going for a piledriver. But the veteran managed to shove her off before she could. Savannah stumbled back a couple steps. When she got her balance, Jessica surprised her with a bicycle kick to the face that spun her around sent her hanging over the middle rope. Anderson looked around at the crowd, and took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly into a tiger feint kick that sent Taylor sprawling backwards to the mat. Anderson lunged on top of her to make the cover.

Adam: I sit corrected, Jessica just turned this into a high speed offense.

ONE!!

TWOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Again Savannah managed to get her shoulder off the mat, and Jessica quickly got to her feet to head to the corner. She crouched down and waited as the blonde started to get up again. When she was on her feet, Jessica launched forward with a lungblower that sent Savannah upside down into the corner!

Zack: I thought she might have been going for a spear, but boy was I wrong! Savannah is heels over head in that corner, and I think Jessica’s just getting warmed up!

Savannah looked pretty dazed upside down before Jessica took off for the far side again. She came back with a bit more speed to deliver a baseball slide to her head that toppled the blonde all the way to the mat. She was very slow to get up just as Jessica grabbed her around the waist, and spun around into a wheelbarrow facebuster before rolling through with a leg hook for the cover.

Zack: Jessica Anderson is pulling out all the stops, and I think Savannah may be almost out of it at this point!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOPE!!

Taylor’s arm popped up, and Jessica wasted no time. She got right back to her feet, and headed for the corner. She made it to her corner before Savannah surprised her by pulling her feet out from under her. Jessica’s face smacked off the top turnbuckle before she was spun around into a corkscrew neckbreaker! Taylor sat on the middle rope, trying to collect herself after that.

Adam: I think she calls that THE GAMBLE! And if she hadn’t already had so much taken out of her by Jessica to this point, I feel like she would have gone for the cover.

The former No Surrender Champion got her bearings, and dropped down into a crossface on the canvas. Davis hopped around to Jessica’s side, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. But that was a clear no as she tried to use her free hand to pull at Savannah’s grip to no avail. Taylor pulled back further, and told her to tap out. But Jessica wasn’t listening. The referee checked again, getting the same answer before Anderson then used her free hand to try reach the bottom rope. It wasn’t close enough, so she began trying to claw her away towards it.

Adam: You can see the ring generalship of Jessica here. Even though she’s getting her neck cranked with that crossface, she still knows where she is in the ring.

Zack: That she does. That’s not something you learn. That’s something you are born with. Some have it, some don’t.

Taylor pushed up on her feet in an attempt to add more leverage to the hold, which stopped Jessica briefly. But the brunette was still very much in the match as she resumed using her hand to claw towards the ropes. She was a breath away as her hand reached out for it, and finally stretched her arm enough to get her middle fingertip across it. Davis called for the break, and Savannah rolled away with a shake of her head. She went to drag Jessica by her feet away from the ropes, but Anderson rolled under the bottom rope to the apron. The Las Vegas Siren went to grab her anyway, reaching over the top rope to pull her back to her feet . But Jessica surprised her with a headbutt to the face that stumbled her backwards. Jessica took a moment to pull herself together before she used the top rope to slingshot herself into a clothesline….but Savannah caught her with a leaping European uppercut that dropped her iin midair!

Zack: Good Lord, she nearly sent her head into the fourth row! That was a knockout shot if I ever saw one!

Adam: You could be right, but it’s another case of if Savannah were all together, she’d have already gone for the cover by now.

But Savannah was still a little dazed, and instead headed for the corner this time. She climbed up to the top rope, and unveiled a 450 splash that landed perfectly on target before hooking Jessica’s leg and making the cover as Davis slid into position.

Adam: There’s the SNAKE EYES!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEE-NOO!!

Jessica barely got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Savannah sat up on her knees. She glanced to the referee to make sure it wasn’t three, and then looked down in a bit of disbelief and respect towards Jessica.

Zack: Are we sure she wants this to be her last match in FFW? Because Jessica Anderson is showing us what made her a world champion in her career tonight!

Savannah pulled her up, and into position for what looked like a pedigree. But Jessica squirmed around, and managed to reverse into an Unprettier. She laid across her back, trying to catch her breath before she finally got back to her feet. The Brit hooked Savannah into a front facelock, looking as though she were going for a headlock driver. But Taylor countered into an atomic drop that sent her into the corner. Before the brunette could turn around, she scooped her up onto her shoulders for an electric chair!

Zack: Counter after counter, big move after big move! Savannah and Jessica are giving each other everything that they have in their bodies!

Adam: That’s what they do. In every match she had on Future Shock, it was always easy to tell that Jessica never left anything in the back. She went full throttle no matter what!

Savannah quickly dragged her to the center of the ring, and then applied her muta lock submission. Davis dropped down in front of Jessica to see if she wanted to stop, but the Brit was clearly not thinking that at the moment. Savannah’s body made a perfect bridge as she pulled back on Anderson’s head, further working on and damaging her neck as she had been trying most of the match.

Zack: There’s the ACES OF SPADES! I’ve seen Savannah put more than one woman in FFW away with this hold, but Jessica’s fighting it!

Adam: Yeah, she is. But the problem for her now is ring positioning. She’s got to find a way to get to the ropes, and there’s none nearby. And it’s nearly impossible to pull in that hold.

Davis asked again, still getting another no from Jessica. Savannah kept the pressure applied as Jessica was propped up on her elbows. She reached over her to try to grab Savannah with one of her hands, but she wasn’t able to do that. Her eyes scanned for the ropes, not finding any of them in reach as her face continued to wrench in pain.

Adam: How much longer can she stay locked in this? I don’t think she has much of a choice, and I don’t see a way out.

Zack: Neither do I, but Jessica Anderson is doing everything she can. She’s trying to find a way to break Savannah’s pet submission, and you gotta give her credit for that!

Savannah gritted her teeth as she kept the hold applied, while Jessica’s hand wavered over the mat for a few seconds. And she finally started to tap out before the referee called for the bell. Savannah immediately released the hold, and rolled away to lay on the mat. When she started tos it up, that’s when Davis raised her hand.

Zack: Jessica knew it as much as we did, Adam. She was snared, and there wasn’t anywhere else to go at that point! And for her last match in FFW before retirement, I think she gave a brilliant performance!

Kat: Your winner of the match by submission…………….SAVANNAH TAYLOR!!!

Savannah finally made it back to her feet, and helped JEssica up too. She gave her another hug this time, and raised her hand as well. The fans in Milwaukee gave Jessica a standing ovation, which brought a few tears to her eyes.

Zack: Savannah picks up a hard-fought win, but you gotta respect Jessica Anderson! Everyone here in Milwaukee certainly does, and I’m positive there are way more around the world!

Adam: Thanks for having me, Zack.

Adam left the booth with a bouquet of flowers before stepping into the ring. He presented them to Jessica, gave her a hug and thanked her for everything. It brought a bigger smile to her face as she clutched the flowers in her hand, and turned to all four sides of the ring to give a bow to the audience.

Zack: Whoever is listening that wants to be in this industry, you could do a lot worse than to emulate the perseverance and dedication and success of Jessica Anderson!

Fans: THANK YOU JESSICA! THANK YOU JESSICA!

Zack: Thank you indeed, Jessica.

The chants and applause continued as tears streamed down her cheeks before Breaking Point faded to a commercial break.

Lacey’s Feeling Unstoppable

The next image is of the curves of a woman’s body all decked out in green before the camera pans up to find it’s Lacey. Joined by her manager with her Future Shock Tag Title over her shoulder, Kyle looks a little smug. (What else is new?)

Kyle: I could stand here and tell all of you how right I was a couple weeks ago when I said that the Future Shock Tag Titles weren’t going anywhere. I could stand here and tell you that the Dragons weren’t as bright as they think they are. I could stand here and tell you they can just keep lining them up, and the champs will keep sending them home. But that’s not why I’m here. I’m here because I have this…

He holds up what looks to be a blank contract.

Kyle: This is a blank contract for Unstoppable 10. It’s a golden opportunity on the biggest stage possible for this woman right here, Lacey, to make her debut on FFW’s biggest night of the year. She’s only watched them backstage after all. On the 10th Unstoppable, I have every intention of both her and Valerie being part of it...just in different ways. What better place for a megastar….a future FFW Champion no doubt….like Lacey to shine than on the 10th Unstoppable?!

Lacey: It’s only fitting that the biggest show in the FFW calendar has one of the biggest success stories to ever come out of Future Shock on it. Could you imagine Unstoppable 10 without the first ever Future Shock Center of Attention award winner? I know that I couldn’t. And as much as these fans don’t deserve much, they deserve to have a show worth watching.

Kyle: So I don’t care who it is honestly. The result will still be the same. And I’ll have this open contract with me at every show. All you gotta do is step up and sign it to--

The fans in the arena begin to cheer as the COO steps into the shot. Seth takes the contract, and puts it under his arm.

Seth: You nor Lacey will be needing that. I do applaud your desire to get your talent on the biggest show of the year, and I’m happy to inform you that you won’t need that contract. Because I know someone who also wants to be part of Unstoppable 10….and I’m sure would be very happy to give Lacey and you what you want.

Seth has a small smile on his face, while Kyle looks a bit curious. Lacey looks at her nails and then stands with her hand on her hip.

Kyle: Well….alright. You’ve already hand-picked someone to face her? Well then, who is it? Who is Lacey going to make kneel before her at Unstoppable 10?

Seth: Emma Mackenzie.

This gets a very loud pop, and Kyle looks a fair bit less smug now as he hears the name. Seth pats him on the shoulder, and exits the same way he arrived. Lacey quickly hides a look of shock from her face and covers it with a brave face.

Lacey: That is certainly an opponent more worthy of my time than Rose Gardner or some of the others I’ve been stuck facing before now.

Kyle doesn’t have much to add at the moment as he still digests it all. We see a quick graphic for the match just added to Unstoppable, and cut to commercial.

Let Jo Enjoy The Show

The interior of a skybox inside the arena greets us next, and we find one of the women enjoying the view overlooking the arena in the form of the Franchise’s Jo McFarlane. She happens to be the only one in there at the moment, unless you count Allison Marx sitting just a chair over as she addresses the camera.

Allison: It was to the surprise of many just a few weeks ago when two members of the Franchise returned during an edition of Breaking Point. Now bringing the group to five women and two of which are current champions, there still exists some questions that many have been asking. So I’ve come here to their personal skybox to talk to Jo McFarlane. First things first, I suppose a ‘welcome back’ is in order.

Jo: Thank you. I’m slightly concerned that it took you thirty seconds of waffling and mentioning things that were discussed before Relentless to actually say it, but there we are. But tell me, Allison, what questions still exist about Mel and I?

Allison: Well for those who are unaware or may have missed it, can you explain what kept you away for so long? I know there was some personal life issues. Has all that been resolved, or can we expect another disappearance in the near future?

The look Jo gives Allison is...an odd mix of dirty, incredulous and just “wtf”.

Jo: I’ve covered this twice now. In my return match with Mel and Bianca and before that when Samantha had us all in front of a camera after we came back. If you’ve missed all of those opportunities to find out where I’ve been hiding and whether or not it’s been sorted, you’re more of an eejit than I can help you with. My divorce got messy. It’s sorted. Moving on, hopefully to something that hasn’t been spoken of to death.

Allison: You never know about new viewers. That being said, I was curious if you felt like you had any ring rust during your tag match last week. After all, you nor Mel have been in the ring for some time.

Jo: No, I didn’t. I wasn’t out for as long as I could have been...and if anything, not wrestling had me training harder. Do you actually have any...interesting questions?

Allison: I like to think so. I am also curious to hear your thoughts on the newest additions to the Franchise. Before your departure, you never really said a great deal about either Mallory or Angelina that I can recall. How do you feel about coming back to find them as part of the collective?

Jo: Oh, finally. A good question. I never said anything about Angelina or Mallory because I never had a reason to. I’ve never been one to waste my breath on those who don’t concern me at that particular moment in time. That said, I do believe that Angelina’s change in direction for her career and the fans’ treatment of her has been incredibly beneficial to her. I did not interact with her a great deal in the past, but have found that her being in the group has given me cause to find a new friend. For that I’m grateful. Now, Mallory on the other hand...this surprised me. Before I left, Bianca had mentioned that something was going with regards to this, so her involvement wasn’t surprising for that reason. What surprised me was that the two have been able to put their own beef over the years aside to become not only good with each other, but work together in a way that benefits everyone. Though one could argue that they work so well together because they’ve faced each other so many times. But I liked Mallory long before now. Especially as a wrestler. I’m glad to have these two alongside us, ultimately. There is strength in numbers, especially when the numbers get along as well as we do.

Allison: And the last question pertains to your upcoming match at Velocity. You’ll be meeting “Killer B” Bianca Reed for the second time. I’m sure you remember your first encounter earlier in the year against her, and she’s been long wanting a rematch. Did you have any particular thoughts you’d like to share with Miss Reed?

Jo: Don’t take this the wrong way, Allison. But I would rather keep my thoughts about Miss Reed for when I say my piece before our match on Thursday. All I will say about is that she can have wanted until the end of time for all I care...it won’t change a thing.

Allison: Fair enough. I appreciate your time tonight, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the show. Don’t move, fans. The Franchise will take on Caitlyn and Lilly...next!

As Allison was about to leave the skybox, that was when the show headed to a commercial for Unstoppable 10.
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2019, 04:52:53 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!!!

Zack: It’s main event time, and we’re about to see a rematch from Sin & Sacrifice in a match that put O.E. Ayano on the shelf for several weeks. She wanted another crack at Sophia, tonight’s the night. She’ll have fellow Chaotic Temptation-ite Emma Mac to cheer her on in commentary. Welcome to the booth.

Emma: Thanks, Zack! I remember the match you’re talking about well. Must admit, I felt reall bad for O.E after that, but I know she’s more than ready to get some payback running far that one.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do.

Kat: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia hooks her arms over the ropes and grins, climbing through the ropes and up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Sophia Pike has come into this match with nothing but confidence seemingly, if you heard what she had to say leading into it. And since she put OE out for a while in their last match, I guess you have reason to feel confident in a rematch.

Emma: Absolutely. However I know better than most that there’s a very. Very fine line between confidence and arrogance. Something I would like to think Sophia knows about too, so hopefully she won’t fall into that trap.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation she is one half of the FFW Unity Tag Team Champions... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask and her championship belt slung around her neck like a necklace. Christian pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and wrestler walk down the ramp as the crowd cheers on the champion. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Christian. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

Zack: If you had asked me a year ago, I wouldn’t have guessed that O.E. would be packing the Unity titles a year later. But here she is, and she’s got some unfinished business to take care of tonight.

Emma: Speak for yourself! I always had faith in my girl, and she finally came good in that with Scarlett! Couldn’t be happier for her. As I also have faith that she’ll do everything she needs to do when we get started.

Ayano dropped the Unity Tag Team title to the apron as Sophia charged towards her and caught her with a running forearm to the jaw, OE rocked backwards, holding to the top rope and used it to fire herself forward and catch Sophia with a headbutt that saw Pike take a step backwards only to fire off another forearm to her opponent only for Ayano to reply with a stiff chop across her chest only to eat another forearm for her troubles; Sophia following it up with another and another in rapid fire fashion, ignoring the chop to the chest that she got for her troubles. It caused Ayano to alter up her tactics as she released the ring rope and brought up her arm to block one of the shots before she caught Sophia with a throat thrust. The Emerald City Siren gasped for breath only for OE to hook her head and drop off the apron, snapping her foe’s throat over the top rope, sending Sophia reeling backwards as OE slid into the ring underneath the bottom rope and charged towards Pike, taking her down to the canvas with a clothesline.

Zack: With all the time OE’s had to think about this match, you gotta think she’s refined her strategy a thousand times over up until she saw it was booked. This may be the most focused OE we have ever seen.

Emma: Sophia blindisded her, but that doesn’t seem to have fased her in the slightest. But yeah, there’s a most definite feeling about her right now that she knows exactly what she plans to do in this match...she just needs to do it now.

Fisk called for the bell to get the match underway as the Japanese wrestler continued with her momentum, running across the ring and hitting the far side ropes to come back and catch the former No Surrender Champion with a running dropkick to the chest that sent her back to the canvas. Pike quickly rolled to the side and began to push backup to her feet, only making it to one knee before OE grabbed her by the wrist and jerked her into a raised knee to her gut. A second followed and then a third as Ayano kept on yanking her towards the corner and after the third knee she grabbed hold of her opponent by the back of her ring attire and sent her between the turnbuckles to strike the steel ring post shoulder first. The referee immediately reprimanded the Chaotic Temptation member for her actions. The Eighth Chamber Orochi ignores the official, grabbing hold of Sophia by the waist as she backed up out of the corner and hurled her down to the canvas with a German suplex.

Zack: She’s definitely in the zone so far. We haven’t seen the usual things OE likes to use in matches. I mean I’ve seen her twist nipples and give people noogys. She’s all business to this point.

Emma: And that’s a good thing! If we expect OE to do the things she’s known for, SOphia’s gonna have that more than scouted so this actually makes Sophia’s life that much harder. ANd I’m all for that!

Again OE was back up to her feet quickly and turned towards Sophia, catching the Seattle native as she rose with a running knee strike to the side of her head. Pike took two half steps backwards as she came to her feet and was quickly Irish whipped across the ring into the far corner. The Chaotic Temptation member followed in close behind her and caught her with a discus elbow strike to her jaw. OE followed it up with a second back elbow before she stepped forward and began to unload on her opponent’s chest with stiff machine gun like chops that quickly brought up red marks on the American wrestlers chest. The referee ordered the pair to separate and began to use the five count, OE continuing to lay the chops in until the count of four when she stepped backwards, holding her hands up for a moment only to step forward and deliver another series of stiff machine gun chops to the exact same spot on Sophia’s body. Again the referee called for the break and found himself using the count, seeing Ayano grab hold of Pike by the nose, pulling her a step out of the corner before she delivered a chop down across the bridge of the nose, sending the Emerald City Siren back into the corner.

Zack: A chop across the nose, that’ll put tears in your eyes at the very least if it doesn’t fracture you nose in the process.

Emma: I see no blood, so I’m gonna call no broken bones. Which is just as well, really.

Again OE didn’t waste any time as the Unity Tag Team Champion went to jerk her foe away from the corner once more and this time attempted to send her down to the canvas with a hip toss. Sophia though, had other ideas, blocking the attempt. The Japanese wrestler again attempted the hip toss only for the former No Surrender Champion to counter it this time with a knee into Ayano’s gut. Immediately, Sophia grabbed hold of the back of O.E.’s head and drove her face into the top turnbuckle, doing it again and again; over and over until she’d slammed the Chaotic Temptation’s members face into the turnbuckle pad ten times. As OE staggered backwards, Sophia grabbed hold of her arm from behind and left her feet as she jerked the limb downwards into a double knee armbreaker. Ayano grimaced but rose to her feet quickly only to get a European uppercut from the American as she did so. A second European uppercut followed it before Sophia once more took hold of her opponent’s arm, pulling it into an armwringer that saw her deliver an elbow strike across the bicep, driving Ayano down to one knee.

Zack: Sophia’s getting into her own groove now. It’s the worst kept secret in the sport that Sophia Pike is gonna go after your arm. And she’s living up to that already.

Emma: Not half! And yet somehow despite, as you said, being the worst kept secret, she still manages to always find the opening to begin doing just that. Which is absolutely terrifying when you think about it. O.E needs to sort herself out, and quickly...or this is gonna be a short match.

Pike kept the arm wringer locked in and as Ayano pushed back up to both feet, Sophia once more delivered an elbow strike to her upper arm, jerking the tag team Champion straight back up to both feet and connected with another vicious elbow strike to the arm. Again Sophia kept the arm wringer applied but this time transitioned the move into a hammerlock, twisting and torquing the arm up behind her back, allowing herself to get close to Ayano and tell her that this time she was going to end her career to prove she deserved the FFW Championship. OE tried to reach behind her to grab hold of Sophia’s head but when she did so Pike released the hammerlock, shoving her opponent forward as the Seattle native dropped to her knees and hurled herself forward into a chop block that sent Ayano down to the mat face first.

Zack: Did you give OE any tips or suggestions heading into this match? I assume Christian might have done it, but I’m sure you probably had some insights.

Emma: Just to not let Sophia get into her head. That’s what caused all the problems the last time and ultimately her injury. Not the greatest advice, but when you’ve never faced her, you can’t give much better.

The Chaotic Temptation member immediately looked to push upwards, getting to all fours before Sophia went straight after the right arm once more, grabbing hold of the wrist and pulling it upwards before she stomped down viciously on her shoulder, forcing Ayano to kiss the canvas as Pike kept hold of her wrist. Before OE could push upwards, Sophia dropped an elbow into the shoulder, laying across the joint as she pulled the limb backwards in a modified fujiwara armbar. Fisk quickly got down in front of OE to ask her if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the Unity Champion as she began to kick her feet against the mat, pushing herself around before she kicked out a foot and hooked it over the bottom rope. Fisk saw it and called for the break only to see Sophia pull back even further on the arm, keeping her grip vice tight as the official counted, getting to four before the Emerald City Siren released and rolled away.

Zack: Part of me thinks OE has been obsessing about this match ever since Sin & Sacrifice last year. And short of her being knocked unconscious, I just can’t see her tapping out tonight.

Emma: Absolutely. It won’t be a secret that O.E is determined here, and you can see it in her face and her general demeanour tonight. Which is never a bad thing. Just means it’s gonna be a long night for Sophia if she can’t get OE to submit in the next couple minutes.

Pike came back to her feet and took a moment to wave her opponent upright, watching as OE made it back to a vertical base and turned towards Sophia who scooped her up off her feet and into a shoulderbreaker. As Ayano landed on the canvas, she reached for her right shoulder and started to rise once more only for the Queen of King County to take off towards the opposite side of the ring. Bouncing off the ropes, Sophia sprinted towards Ayano and launched herself towards her and into a Thesz press that took the Japanese wrestler down to the mat on her back with Pike on top of her. The former No Surrender Champion wasted no time at all in delivering ground and pound elbow strikes from the mount position. Again the referee called for the break and used the count, getting to four before Sophia held up her hands, coming to her feet only for a second before she jumped into the air and came down upon Ayano’s chest with a double knee drop. Instantly the Emerald City Siren took up the mount position once more and this time she wrapped her hands around her foe’s throat with a blatant choke hold. Fisk called for the break and began his count, getting almost all the way to five as Sophia milked it for every millisecond before she released her grip around her throat, holding her hands up for a second before she went straight back to the choke.

Zack: For someone who thinks she’s as good as she is, it’s kinda odd that she has to bend the rules as much as she does. But she’s certainly happy to take full advantage whenever the chance presents itself.

Emma: Bending the rules has always been part of the fun though, Zack. And part of being a good wrestler, to many, is knowing how far you can push the rules without actually getting disqualified. Trust me, I know. In either case, she’s really, really got O.E where she wants her.

Again Sophia flirted with getting disqualified as she once more took full advantage of Fisk’s count before she released the choke. This time Pike came to her feet and moved towards OE’s feet, grabbing hold of her legs around her thighs, spinning her around on the canvas before she fell backwards and into a catapult that sent Ayano chest first into the corner. The Chaotic Temptation member staggered backwards and as she did so Sophia grabbed hold of her arm from behind and locked in a cross face chickenwing, falling backwards to the mat and wrapping her legs around Ayano’s middle as she kept the hold locked in. The Japanese wrestler refused to quit when asked by the referee, fighting against the hold in an effort to find an escape from the submission, finally finding one when she kicked out her foot and managed to hook it over the bottom rope. Fisk ordered the Emerald City Siren to break the hold, only to be forced into using the count once more to get the break; Pike shoving her opponent away from her on four and coming back to her feet.

Zack: I remember calling that match that put OE on the shelf last September. And as hard as it got to watch, I also think it instilled something in OE. Look what followed. She fired her manager, hired Christian, and I’d say really turned a corner in her career.

Emma: I like Mai, but it was definitely the smartest decision she ever made. All that said...if Sophia really wants to make O.E tap, she needs to be more central. Number of times there’s been a toe-based rope break is quite high getting.

The Queen of King County waved her opponent upwards, watching as she started to pull herself to her feet using the ropes and the moment the Unity Tag Team Champion was back to a vertical base, Pike moved in and started to drive knees into her stomach. Again the referee intervened to back her up with the aid of a five count which only saw Sophia take a step backwards and leap into the air and catch OE with a dropkick to her chest that sent her falling through the ropes to the outside. The former No Surrender Champion ignored the referee as she went straight outside to join her foe, pulling her upwards and Irish whipping her into the ring steps; OE clattering into them shoulder first and finishing sat against the steel. Pike wasted no time in walking her down and immediately began to drive her boot into OE’s shoulder as it rested against the steel; the referee telling her to get back in the ring and starting the ten count.

Zack: I appreciate the referee giving this match some latitude. Nobody wants to see it end in anything other than a submission or a pinfall. But Sophia’s looking to push it. Maybe she’s a little more worried this time, because it’s almost like she’s inviting the DQ.

Emma: Won’t lie, I’ve been having the same thought myself. I said that a good wrestler knows how to bend the rules as opposed to breaking them, but even repeated bending causes a snap eventually.

Again Sophia didn’t bother with the referee’s count, landing another couple of stomps to the shoulder. As the referee’s count reached four, Sophia grabbed hold of Ayano’s arm, twisting it in the shoulder with an armwringer as she walked around the ring steps, laying the arm across the steel and pulling backwards as she placed her foot against the steel, using it for additional leverage while she attempted to pull the limb out of the shoulder joint. Finally the referee’s count got to eight and Sophia released her grip, rolling under the bottom rope and straight back out again. Fisk restarted his count as Sophia reached across the ring steps to once more grab hold of OE’s arm, jerking it downwards to slam it into the steel of the ring steps. She did it again and a third time before she released Ayano’s arm. The Japanese superstar immediately held her arm against her body and staggered away, trying to get separation between herself and her opponent. The Emerald City Siren though, hunted her down, pulling OE’s arm up behind her back into a hammerlock that she used to charge her forward and run her shoulder first into the ring post.

Zack: Win or lose tonight, OE’s not gonna have much use of that arm for a few days. Sophia’s showing that relentless nature she possesses.

Emma: Get the ice packs ready in the back, guys! We’re gonna need them. In either case, O.E desperately needs to find an opening to give herself some breathing space. And I do mean desperately.

Ayano hugged the ring post as agony appeared on her face while Pike once more rolled into the ring underneath the bottom ropes and again rolled straight back out under the set of ropes that ran perpendicular to the first set, landing on her feet and taking control of her foe’s arm once more as she jerked her shoulder first into the ring post three times. Again Sophia released her opponent, allowing her to reel away and as she did so, Sophia walked her down once again only to roll her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Emma: It...I don’t get why O.E did that with the ring post. She’s in agony. The last thing you want to do when that happens is to give your opponent more chances to re-injure you.

The Chaotic Temptation member rolled away and started to come up to her feet only for Sophia to stalk her, moving towards her opponent, flexing her fingers before she quickly ducked her head underneath her arm and delivered a back suplex. As she landed the move, Sophia rolled backwards and looked to transition into the Space Needle submission hold. OE though had it scouted and before Pike could get it tightly locked in Ayano managed to pull her arm free and roll away, causing Sophia to let out a cry of frustration. The Emerald City Siren rose to her feet with a look of anger on her face and turned to face OE who was still scrambling back to a vertical base and the American looked to catch her foe before she could get fully upright yet got surprised as OE caught her when she neared with a code breaker.

Zack: That’ll give OE a little time to gather her marbles, and reset any game plan she may have had coming into this match. Sophia ate those knees, and never even suspected they were coming.

Emma: Mercy be! Now if we can keep Sophia frustrated, that’ll solve everything!

Ayano shook her arm, trying to get some life back into it as she forced herself back to her feet, getting to a vertical base at the same time as Sophia Pike and immediately Ayano back to fire off stiff kicks to her legs and hip. The strikes caused the Emerald City Siren to stagger half a step only for the barrage to continue before it was finally halted when Pike caught one of the flying feet. The Chaotic Temptation member hopped up and down on one foot for two seconds before she delivered an enzugiri to the side of Pike’s head. It saw Sophia reel backwards, falling against the ropes and back towards OE who applied a double titty twister to Pike, wrenching the hold in hard and using her grip to jerk the Seattle native forward into a vicious headbutt across the bridge of her nose that again sent her reeling backwards into the ropes.

Zack: I sit corrected. OE’s getting back to what she knows best, and that “hold” that lead into a headbutt certainly left an impression.

Emma: And not the kind Sophia wanted! Just hope Sophia’s nipples aren’t pierced, that’ll do a whole other world of damage.

Again OE took a moment to massage her injured arm and shoulder as Sophia once more came back towards her and this time Ayano locked in a crotch claw to her foe. Fisk told her to break the hold and started to count, only to watch the Japanese wrestler pull her foe closer to her and send her flying with a modified Saito suplex on the four count. Again Ayano pushed up to her feet and measured up her opponent, watching as Sophia started to rise and charged towards her as Pike turned to face her, catching her with a running dropkick to the face. Again it dropped the Emerald City Siren down to the canvas only for Ayano to pull her up to her feet and begin to fire off another series of machine gun like stiff knife edge chops to her chest - focusing on the same spot as earlier - to drive her back into the corner. Again Fisk asked Ayano to allow her opponent to come out of the corner and was once more forced into using the count as OE continued to deliver chops to the chest. When he got to four, Ayano stepped away and the camera caught sight of thin lines of blood welling up on Pike’s chest where the chops had broken the skin.

Zack: Sophia’s chest is getting lit up like a Christmas tree here, and you can see the rivulets of blood from those chops, courtesy of the 8 Chamber Orochi.

Emma: Now that...that is how you know you’re doing it right. When you make them bleed. Or is that just me? Either way, O.E is doing herself a lot of favours right now.

OE only allowed her opponent a moment of relief before she stepped forward, climbing up the ring ropes to sit on the top turnbuckle as she hooked Sophia’s head and launched herself out of the corner, standing up the Emerald City Siren temporarily on the top of her skull with a Tornado DDT before Pike crumpled to the canvas on her back. Ayano nodded her head, massaging her arm once more for a couple of seconds before she pulled Sophia upwards and into a rolling release suplex that dropped her hard on her back and shoulders. Again Ayano was quick back to her feet, and waved her foe upwards, waiting for Sophia to push up to all fours before OE came forward, taking a page out of Missy’s book to deliver a curb stomp to the back of her head. Pike’s head bounced off the canvas and she rolled over onto her back which saw OE finally go for a pinfall.

Zack: Look at that, she borrowed a page from Missy’s favorite moves!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Emma: Oh damnit!

Sophia kicked out and sat up only for OE to move in behind her and apply a seated cobra clutch to the former No Surrender Champion. The referee got down in front of Pike to ask her if she wanted to submit only to get a ‘No’ barked at her as the submission specialist pulled at her opponent’s arm, trying to get a break but OE’s grip was tight and the Japanese wrestler began to lean forward in the hold, pushing her weight down onto her foe, hunching her up and compressing her body to try and stop her from being able to take a full breath. Again the referee asked the question and got another ‘No’ from Sophia as she started to try and push upwards. Very slowly and with an awful lot of effort, Pike managed to shove her way up to get her feet underneath her while OE kept the hold locked in. As she got upright, Pike seemed to be leaning backwards, supporting herself against her opponent. Fisk asked her the question and got no answer from the Seattle native. He raised her hand and watched it drop to her side when it released, signalling one to the crowd and timekeeper.

Zack: Sophia may actually be unconscious here, which is not something you expect to hear. OE is getting so close to that W that she can taste it.

Emma: This would be a first, I think! And you know what, it’s a first I’m okay with!

He raised it a second time and again it dropped to her side, Fisk showing the two to the concerned parties. He raised the arm again and this time when he released it, the limb started to fall only to stop halfway down, wavering in mid air as the crowd boos began to get louder. Sophia dropped to one knee, keeping her arm in the air as she did so and pushed back up to her feet, leaning forward as she tottered forward seemingly off balance, but building up speed as she moved forward, dropping to her knees and hurling herself forward to clothesline OE across the middle rope. Ayano released the hold and staggered backwards as Pike hung over the bottom rope trying to catch her breath. When OE came forwards towards her opponent, Sophia caught her with a stiff boot to her kneecap, causing Ayano to collapse forward and land throat first across the middle rope. Quickly Sophia pushed up and threw herself over her foes back, choking her out against the middle rope.

Zack: I think Sophia’s in desperation mode here, she knows how close she came to being unconscious and she’s trying to buy herself a little time.

Emma: Not that you can blame her. And I am really glad I’m not O.E’s windpipe right now!

Once more Fisk called for the break, using the five count and came close to completing it before Sophia jerked her opponent away from the ring ropes and pulled her into a butterfly suplex. OE hit the canvas, sat up and began to rise to her feet only for Sophia to skip forward and drive a savate kick into her jaw. Once more the Unity Champion hit the canvas and rolled away only for Sophia to follow after her, pulling her upright once more but only to snap off a side Russian leg sweep that took her down to the canvas; Pike instantly rolling on top of Ayano and began to fire off elbow strikes to OE’s face. Again the referee used the count to get separation between the pair, Pike rolling up to her feet and advancing upon her foe to apply a shoulder claw as she got to her knees. Pike kept her fingers dug into the Trapezius muscle as OE started to rise.

Zack: You almost can’t see Sophia’s fingernails with how deep she has that shoulder claw locked in, and that’s not a fun way to spend a Saturday night.

Emma: Absolutely not, but an attempt to wear an opponent down is just that. A bloody effective one at that.

When she got back to her feet, Pike released the submission hold in order to deliver an elbow to the side of Ayano’s head. It spun Ayano around and Sophia kicked her in the gut before she lifted her up and targeted the shoulder once again with a shoulder breaker. Immediately the Chaotic Temptation member rolled onto her side holding her shoulder and Pike shook her head, grabbing hold of OE’s arm as she lay on the canvas and locked in a hammerlock, twisting the arm up behind her back and holding it there as she kicked up and delivered a double knee drop to the limb. Two more knee drops followed before Sophia jerked Ayano upwards with the hammerlock, holding it in place as she dropped her to the mat with the hammerlock DDT. Pike rolled off to the side and came back to her feet, circling around OE and waving her upwards. As Ayano pushed up onto all fours, the Queen of King County measured her up, letting her push up to her knees before she skipped forward and caught her kneeling foe with a superkick.

Zack: Right on the ear! And if that didn’t knock OE out, I’ll be surprised. If nothing else, it’ll destroy any equilibrium you have.

Emma: And probably a good amount of hearing in one side as well. At least temporarily. That was...rather impressive with how square on it was.

As Ayano fell backwards to the canvas, Sophia Pike began to stomp away at her body, causing her to roll to her back and once more the former No Surrender Champion dropped down on top of her opponent and attempted to lock in the Space Needle. As she grabbed hold of OE’s wrist and started to pull backwards in an effort to rip the joint from it’s socket, she started to scream at Ayano to quit. The screaming though stopped quickly as Ayano had a counter ready, letting a screech of pain and determination as she brought her knees underneath her and pushed her body upwards, shoving Pike off of her and sending her sprawling to the canvas before Ayano rolled away, holding her arm in agony. Pike came to her feet with a look of anger on her face as she quickly moved towards OE, jerking her upright and locked in a Kimura on her injured arm.

Zack: Look at that kimura! That’ll break your arm, and Sophia could be closing in on demoralizing OE by making her tap out in the rematch she’s wanted for months!

Emma: There is absolutely no shame in tapping out! Especially when you’ve already had the injury that Sophia’s trying to go for. I don’t think she’s desperate anymore, just angry.

Ayano let out another cry of pain as the submission hold was locked in but refused to quit when the referee asked her even while Sophia screamed at her to submit or get her arm broken. Ayano again refused as she was asked by the referee, doing everything she could to try and lessen the pressure on the hold. Her efforts saw her lose her footing and saw her stumble backwards hitting the ropes and bouncing off them until she reached the corner. As she hit the corner, OE hooked her good arm over the ropes to stop herself from being jerked away from them and Kevin Fisk called for the break. Yet again Fisk found himself using virtually all of the count before she released the hold, stepping back half a step before she began to drive a series of kicks into Ayano’s gut, getting her another five count from the referee.

Zack: The more of this I see, the more I think Sophia’s not convinced she can make OE tap out. She’s doing everything but asking the referee to ring the bell!

Emma: Either that or just…make her quit by saying the words. I know it’s not an I Quit match, but still.

Again Sophia milked the count for all it was worth before she stepped back and then moved back towards OE and delivered three quick shoulder thrusts into her midsection before she lifted Ayano up and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Sophia climbed up to join on the top rope and pulled the Japanese wrestler upwards and into position for a belly to belly suplex. The Chaotic Temptation member blocked it and fired off a closed fist shot into Sophia’s side, followed by another which got her a headbutt from Pike who then went for the belly to belly suplex once more and seemed to snap it off, only for Ayano to shift her position in midair, countering into a high cross body.

Emma: Beautifully done! Lord knows O.E needed something to give her an opening, and she found it there!

As Ayano landed on top of her on the canvas she rolled away, holding her shoulder for a couple of moments before she came back to her feet. Pike wasn’t far behind her and it saw the Unity Champion skip towards the Emerald City Siren to catch her on the point of the jaw with a bicycle kick, sending the former No Surrender Champion down to the canvas. The Seattle native though refused to stay down and began to rise quickly back to her feet only for Ayano to quickly lock in a cobra clutch once more. The Japanese superstar instantly grimaced in pain as she locked in the sleeper hold on her foe and before the referee could ask Sophia if she wanted to quit, Ayano slammed her down face first into the mat with the Black Mamba cobra clutch facebuster. The Eighth Chamber Orochi again rolled away, holding her arm with a look of pain on her face as she fought back up to her feet and quickly charged towards her rising foe, sending her down to her knees with a low dropkick. Once more Ayano rolled to her feet and as Pike got up to one knee, OE took off towards her and left her feet to slam her face first into the mat with a one handed bulldog.

Zack: There you go! OE dropped Pike right on her face. But that’ll only slow her down for a moment, and Ayano MUST stay on her, as much as I know she’s hurting.

Emma: Most definitely. Sophia might be a submission specialist, but she’s a damn fast one. She absolutely cannot, ever be given any breathing room. There is no way I can overstate this.

The Queen of King County held her face as she started to push back up to her feet and Ayano was straight back onto her, locking in a standing Anaconda Vise. Again it saw the Chaotic Temptation member grimace in pain and turned the submission hold quickly into the Deadly Venoms sitout side slam. Again Ayano rubbed her shoulder and shook her arm, flexing her fingers as she tried to bring life back into her arm before she looked down at the unmoving Pike and quickly rolled out underneath the bottom rope to the apron where she came to her feet, grabbing hold of the top rope and used it to slingshot herself into a senton that connected perfectly across her opponent’s body.Quickly OE made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Emma: And give Sophia a moment, she did not! And we’re in for a fall!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: It doesn’t get much closer than that! OE was a heartbeat away from putting Sophia down for the three.

At the very last second the Emerald City Siren rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and OE sat on her ankles and looked at the referee in disbelief as he showed her the two count. For a moment Ayano pulled at her face, before she accepted the count and turned her attention back to her foe. The Unity Champion pulled the former No Surrender Champion upwards and seemed to take a moment to prepare herself before she lifted Sophia off her feet and slammed her down in the corner with Meteor Hammer Michinoku Driver II in the corner. Ayano rolled away and came to her feet, retreating across the ring and giving a sign to the crowd as she reached the opposite corner which saw them cheer the Japanese superstar loudly. She waved the Emerald City Siren to her feet and as the Seattle born woman got to her feet, Ayano dropped down into a three point stance, letting Pike get fully upright and turn towards her before she launched herself into the Kusanagi striking spear.

Zack: OE’s looking for her favorite kind of SPE-----Oh no, Pike moved! And the ringpost didn’t give a damn!

Emma: GODDAMNIT ALL! Don’t give her time, O.E! EVER!

And just as she was about to make contact, the Queen of King County stepped to the side and Ayano went straight through the turnbuckles and crashed into the ring post shoulder first. The Japanese wrestler started to step backwards out of the corner, holding her shoulder only for Sophia to grab hold of the arm, pulling OE away from the corner and dropped down, locking in the Space Needle submission hold on Ayano’s injured shoulder. The Japanese wrestler refused to quit - even as Sophia screamed at her to give in, pulling more and more at the arm. Still OE refused to quit as she tried to wiggle and squirm her way free. No escape was forthcoming as Pike had the submission locked in tightly, tears starting to stream down OE’s cheeks as she was in a world of pain. Her hand hovered over the mat as she looked to be on the verge of tapping out even while she still squirmed.

Zack: It looks like we’re close to seeing Sophia go up 2-0 on the Orochi, and no one in this arena wants that. But OE….she’s thinking about it right now!

Emma: Come on, O.E, you’ve got this! All the time she’s spent fantasising about this win and it cannot be blown now.

Somehow though OE managed to resist the temptation to tap out, her writhing and squirming seeing her pressing her face against Sophia’s calf as the Emerald City Siren was kneeled on the mat, leaning backwards as she pulled on the arm for extra leverage. OE still refused to quit and instead, in desperation, bit down hard on her opponent’s leg.

Zack: That’s one hell of a way to break a hold right there, and Sophia’s thigh looks like she got sharkbit right now.

Emma, laughing: I love it! That’s my girl!

Sophia released the hold and OE rolled away to the ropes, laying underneath them and holding her shoulder as Pike complained to the referee about the biting; the official telling her that it was broken within the five count. It caused the Queen of King County to glare at him, before she advanced towards OE and paintbrushed slapped the back of her head repeatedly, telling the Japanese wrestler that she was going to kick her teeth down her throat before she ripped her arm out of her socket. Finally Sophia began to pull her opponent up to her feet, driving knees into her face, pulling her away from the ropes as she did so. Sophia brought the Unity Champion to the middle of the ring and scooped her up off her feet into position for the Emerald City Flowsion...which saw Ayano fire off elbows, catching her opponent in her body and face and allowing OE to slip out of the back and land on her feet.

Zack: EMERALD CITY FLOWS--MAYBE NOT! Look at OE, she’s unloading elbows like they were buy one get one free!

Emma: It’s an all you can eat elbow buffet, and I am here for it!

Sophia turned to face OE as the Unity Champion got her balance and suddenly Ayano lashed out with her tag partners Silver Spike, driving her thumb into Pike’s throat. The Siren staggered backwards trying to catch her breath before OE rolled her up from behind. The referee dove into position to make the count.

Emma: SURPRISE ROLLUP! That’ll do it!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The official called for the bell, and OE rolled away from her to the farthest corner. She climbed back to her feet, and realized what she had done.

Zack: How about that?! OE borrowed one of Scarlett’s favorite moves, and put Pike down in practically the same way her tag partner does it! You think Scarlett’s gonna take a little credit for this win?

Emma: Who cares?! O.E did the thing she came out here to do and I am beyond proud of her right now! Someone get the ice packs!

Kat: Here is your winner, by pinfall… OE AYANO!!!!

Zack: Congratulations to the 8 Chamber Orochi on exorcising the demon of Sophia Pike here tonight! She proved she could do it, and she damn well worked her ass and...arm off practically to get it!

Emma: Almost literally in the latter’s case! She won’t be caring about that right now though, let’s be fair!

Zack: We’re heading to Velocity, and the Fast Track title is on the line in the main event! Is Angelina Fantastica gonna do what she couldn’t twice before? The Franchise could add a new piece of gold Thursday, and we’ll see you there!

Sophia laid on the canvas, rolling over to the apron, breathing deeply as she did so while the referee raised OE Ayano’s hand in the air. The crowd cheered loudly for the Unity Tag Team Champion as CK rolled into the ring, passing her the title. OE raised it high in the air, getting another loud cheer as the show faded out on her celebration.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 06:33:52 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: