Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 02:12:49 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - June 13, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - June 13, 2019  (Read 1292 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 14, 2019, 12:27:53 pm »

Live from the InTrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas
June 13, 2019

A couple is shown sitting on the sofa playing video games, particularly the newest FFW game as we see it’s Rose Gardner and her boyfriend. “Shotcaller” by Taio Cruz begins to play in the background. On the screen, they are playing a match between Sophia Pike and Miko Ayano before it fades to a shot of the two actually facing at Unstoppable. The next shot is Savannah Taylor applying her favorite submission. Another flash into “Killer B” Bianca Reed climbing up onto the turnbuckle and flipping off her sunglasses to the crowd. Next we see Missy and Scarlett Silver giving each other a hip bump while O.E. is trying to get her Pokemon cards back from Emma Mackenzie.

As Rose and Alex continue to play, he starts to get the better of her in a tag match on the screen between KO/TO and the Gold Standard. The shot changes to a real one of Kyle raising Valerie and Lacey’s hands in victory. Kelly Kincaid takes off down the ramp towards the ring in another shot, leaping over the camera as she does so. Nevaeh Summers connects with a moonsault in the next clip before we head back to the couple on the couch.

Rose gives Alex a long look with a quirked eyebrow before she reaches forward and “accidentally” hits the reset button. But as he’s about to protest, we cut back to clips starting with Isis and Valentina giving each other a grin. Caitlyn Storm is then shown connecting with a superkick. The next shot is NHB rallying the crowd before we we see Riley Savell rolling her head on her shoulders. Back in the living room, Rose turns the channel just as the Velocity logo flashes across the screen, and then we head directly to the live show. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine all throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “Shotcaller” starts to fade out.

Zack: Welcome, everyone, to the InTrust Bank Arena here in Wichita, Kansas! We are on the road to Unstoppable 10, and what a tremendous night you’ve chosen to join us!

Mai: Especially if you like uppity little brats getting what’s coming to them…like Lilly Arthur or Bianca Reed or…well you get the idea. Let’s send it up for the first match with two of your favorites from Future Shock.

A video package showing the history between Gillie and Harley starts to play on the video wall before the camera heads down to Kat standing centre of the ring with microphone already raised.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for two out of three falls.

Zack: As the video package showed this is far from the first meeting of Gillie and Harley, but it’s their first with them both as full time main roster members. There could be potential Fast Track Championship ramifications from this match so I have another Fast Track hopeful joining me in the shape of Caitlyn Storm for it. Welcome to the booth, Caitlyn!

Caitlyn: Thanks, Zack! I’m super excited to be here. Gillie and Harley are two of my favorite wrestlers to watch and I can see the action so much clearer from here!

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Here’s a woman who has done it all in Future Shock. If there’s a singles title, she’s held it twice. She’s won awards, and she’s a blue chip athlete who is competing for the first time on the main roster tonight in Wichita.

Caitlyn: I think Harley is going to make a very big splash on the main roster. She was an awesome competitor in Future Shock and I think she could be just as awesome, if not more so up here.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: I’m a big fan of Gillie Barnes. She reminds me of the wrestling I watched when I was a little boy. She’s a throwback in the best way possible.

Caitlyn: Gillie is great. I think she is possibly a good example of what most little girls hope to be like when they grow up!

Referee Malcolm Parks completes a check of both women while Kat makes her way out of the ring and the Wichita crowd settle into their seats to await the start of the match. Finding nothing untoward Parks calls for the bell and both Gillie and Harley make their way straight to the centre, sharing a handshake as a sign of good sportsmanship before they get into a collar and elbow tie up. Gillie starts to take control of the tie up and after a few moments of back and forth it breaks and she shoves Harley all the way towards the ropes. A pair of quick fire right hand jabs connect with the side of Harley’s head before ‘Old School’ pulls her away from the ropes and straight into a forearm to the jaw. The red haired wrestler’s head reels from the impact and as she turns back to face Gillie she’s met with a second one to send her head reeling a second time. Harley aims a shot of her own at Gillie’s head, but the brunette dodges out of the way and then catches the redhead with a bell clap.

Zack: You tell me, Caitlyn. What was the biggest difference for you coming up to the main roster? Tell us what Harley’s feeling.

Caitlyn: It’s a much bigger stage that’s for sure and really nerve wracking the first few times. I still get a bit nervous even now. Harley’s a little luckier than most debuting prospects though, she was in the FFW Taps Out Cancer show, so she’s already had a small taste of the main stage.

Old School follows the clap up quickly with a swift headbutt that knocks Harley back a couple of steps before she connects a knife edge chop to send her fully onto the back foot. Another chop follows which keeps her on the back foot and then another follows, and another, and another and another until Harley is pressed back against the ropes. The crowd count along with the brunette as she lands another five before pulling Shannon away from the ropes and firing her across into the opposite side. The redhead rebounds off the ropes and Gillie catches her with a knee into her midsection as she does which bends her in the middle. Harley stands straight back up looking a little winded which only gets worse as Gillie grabs her around the waist to use a belly to belly suplex to send her down to the mat.

Caitlyn: The rumor I’ve heard is that there isn’t a suplex invented that Gillie doesn’t know how to deliver perfectly! And she delivers them with so much power behind them it must feel like you’ve been hit by a bus!

Zack: That sounds pretty accurate to me. Also you have to take into account that head of hers too. It’s like slamming your face into a bowling ball.

Harley gets back to her feet a little slower than before and barely manages to avoid another oncoming forearm shot from Old School, causing her to stumble a little past the redhead. Gillie stops herself and spins back around to face Harley only to turn straight into an elbow from Harley that catches her by surprise. Harley pulls the brunette forward and starts to unleash a trio of knee strikes into her ribs before grabbing her arm and whipping her across into the nearest corner. Gillie hits back first and Harley follows her straight in with a running splash that pins her back against the turnbuckles. A high knee into Gillie’s ribs follows from the redhead before she pulls Gillie by the arm out of the corner and fires her across into the opposite one. Again Gillie hits back first at speed and Harley follows her in with a running knee to the gut that bends her double. Barnes manages to stand upright and attempts to shove the redhead away from her, but Harley manages to step back out of her reach.

Zack: You can see the level of respect these two women have for each other, and I’d go so far as to say they are going to be career rivals.

Caitlyn: It’s nice to see a good match like this when you know that they’re not trying to cause serious physical damage to each other. They both just want to put on a good match for each other and the fans.

Gillie manages to take a couple of steps out of the corner before Harley catches her arm again and fires her across into the ropes. Gillie rebounds off at speed and Harley catches her with a standing dropkick to the chest that knocks her back into the corner. Shannon again follows her into the corner with a running knee that visibly winds Gillie. She stands upright and as soon as she does, Harley uses a hip toss to bring her out of the corner.  While Gillie is falling down on her back in mid-air, Harley grabs her head and neck to execute a neckbreaker, falling down to the mat with her and immediately getting into place for a cover.

Caitlyn: A hip toss neckbreaker! You don’t see those too often but Harley is hoping to get the first fall of the match with it!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

The count stops just before the three as Gillie gets her shoulder up and pushes Harley away enough to give her room to roll away from the redhead.

Zack: You’re not going to find two women who are more precise and technically proficient than these two.

Harley gets back to her feet a second before Gillie also makes it back to a vertical base, and the redhead closes the gap between them quickly but as she reaches her Old School reacts and uses a leg sweep to send Shannon down to the canvas. Harley is quick to rise and Gillie grabs her by the arm and whips her across to the opposite ropes. As the redhead rebounds, Gillie catches her with a dropkick to the knee that knocks her down to the opposite knee. Gillie makes it back to her feet and looks like she is calculating something before she takes off towards the opposite ropes. Coming off them at speed, she uses a running knee to the back of Harley’s head that flattens her face first to the canvas.

Zack: Oof, shots like that make me glad I’m not a wrestler and never trained to be one. Talk about Excedrin headache 144.

Caitlyn: Harley must feel a bit like a human pinball with the way Gillie’s hit her front to back, or back to front. It’ll certainly shake the brain up a bit!

Gillie takes off towards the ropes again, but rather than bounce off them she gets into a three point stance position and watches as Harley gets back to her feet. As soon as she is upright Gillie launches herself at the redhead with a shoulder tackle that knocks her down to her knees again. Shannon gets up again a little slower, before she gets hit with a chop block to the back of the knee that got with the dropkick before that sends her down to the opposite knee again. A shining wizard from Gillie flattens the redhead backfirst to the canvas before Old School drags her to the ropes. Barnes lays Harley’s targeted leg on the third rope by the ankle and then crouches her legs on either side of it. She leaps up and drops her body weight down onto Harley’s ankle, getting a yell of pain in response from the redhead and a chant from the crowd who know what’s coming next.

Caitlyn: I know what that’s setting up for! And so do the crowd by the sound of it.

Harley’s leg falls from the ropes and she pulls herself away a little, but before she can get very far Gillie stands over her and grabs her targeted leg. She turns 360 degrees over the leg twisting it inward getting another yell of pain from Harley she does. Gillie steps over the leg and round again to twist Harley’s knee as Parks drops down to ask if she wants to give in. He gets a definite no in response getting the redhead a massive pop from the Wichita crowd.

Zack: That’s GYROSCOPE and if Harley doesn’t find a way out of that quickly we could be looking a submission for the first fall.

Caitlyn: Harley might have no other choice than to give in here. She still has the chance of picking up the next two falls, but that would be harder if she’s in this hold too long and can’t walk!

Harley looks around trying to make it to the ropes for a break, but when she spots that none of them are within reach she switches it up to try and get Gillie’s grip to loosen to free her leg. Gillie manages to stop her and instead she steps over the leg again causing even more pressure for Harley and making her face twist in pain at the same time. The agony is clear on the redhead’s face as Parks asks her again if she wants to give in. Harley doesn’t answer immediately as she looks around in vain for a way to free herself from the hold. Finding none with a fair bit of reluctance she taps the mat quickly three times prompting Parks to call for the announcement. Gillie breaks immediately and backs away giving Harley room to move to the ropes.

Kat: The winner of the first fall………………by submission…………...GILLIE BARNES!

Caitlyn: I think Harley made the right choice. It’s better to lose the first fall than risk damage that might cost you the next two!

Zack: Harley knows she’s got the long haul ahead of her potentially. You get out of these submissions as soon as possible, but she can’t afford to do it anymore.

The Wichita crowd show their support for both girls loudly and equally as Harley uses the ropes to steady herself as she gets back to her feet. She gives her leg a shake, obviously still in quite a bit of pain from Gillie’s spinning toe hold. She tentatively puts her weight on it and grimaces a bit, before she puts her full weight on it. Across the ring a bit Gillie takes the chance to lean against the ropes until she sees that Harley is fully back to a vertical base. The two girls meet in the centre of the ring with Gillie reaching it just before Harley and managing to catch her in the jaw with a forearm. She goes to follow it up with a second but Harley catches her arm and spins around behind her into a Hammerlock position. She pushes the brunette towards the corner but Gillie plants her feet and starts to fire elbow shots back with her free arm. The first shots miss as Harley manages to dodge them, but the third shot hits a sweet spot and causes Harley to freeze in place. Gillie takes the opportunity to stamp down onto Harley’s foot causing the redhead to release the lock.

Zack: A very ingenious way for her to break the hold. That’s some ‘outside the box’ thinking from “Old School” there.

Caitlyn: I’m not sure there’s many people that could keep a hold locked in when somebody’s just stamped on your foot. I’m surprised Harley isn’t hopping up and down from it!

Gillie spins around to face Harley and immediately makes an attempt to wrap her arms around the redhead’s waist, but Harley dodges to the side of her, leaving Gillie to get nothing but air in her grasp. A quick elbow shot to the side of Gillie’s head from Harley knocks her back half a step, before Shannon fires her across into the near side ropes. Old School bounces off and Harley catches her on the rebound and uses a judo throw to send her down to the canvas. The redhead takes off to the ropes and uses them to build up speed before she comes back with a leg drop across Gillie’s chest. She gets herself into position for a cover as Parks drops down for the count.

Caitlyn: Harley’s reflexes are awesome! She dodged what could have been a suplex and that leg drop was beautiful! This could be the second fall of the night and make it even stevens!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Barnes gets her shoulder up before the three can be completed and Harley immediately gets back to her feet. 

Zack: A match like this takes a real test of a wrestler’s endurance. They are trained to go full tilt for one fall, but not three. This is a major test for both.

Gillie makes it back as far as her knees before Harley pulls her the rest of the way and immediately into her neck crank. She presses down and despite Gillie’s struggles, manages to push her down to a seat on the canvas. Parks crouches down in front of Gillie to ask if she wants to submit, but the brunette shouts no getting her a fair bit of support from the live crowd. She attempts to prise Harley’s hands away but the redhead has a vice like grip and refuses to let it go. She presses her knee into Gillie’s back making the pressure worse as Old School attempts to reach towards the ropes, but finds them out of her reach.

Zack: Harley’s got Gillie in a bad way here. She might be thinking about ending this fall, and trying to conserve for round three.

Caitlyn: As much as you can see that she doesn’t want to, it would probably be the smartest decision. The more energy she loses her the less she’ll have for the last fall. She’s a smart cookie though, I think she’ll make the right decision.

Half of the crowd try and rally Gillie a bit as the other half cheer Harley on. The redhead adjusts her position a little to add even more pressure and the discomfort is visible on Gillie’s face as she does. The referee asks Gillie again if she wants to give in, and after a few moments the brunette says yes. Parks calls for the break from Harley and calls for the announcement to be made as the two wrestlers again separate.

Kat: The winner of the second fall………………..by submission………………...HARLEY SHANNON!

Caitlyn: I don’t blame Gillie at all for giving into that, that move looks like one I’d avoid like the plague. Then again there’s not any submission moves that I’d gladly walk into!

Zack: I’ve seen Harley utilize that before to great effect, and tonight it worked well again. These two are putting on a clinic for the fans.

Gillie pulls herself up to her knees and takes a few deep breaths while Harley backs off a couple of steps, giving her knee a rub as she waits for Gillie to get back up to her feet. Barnes takes a moment and slowly gets back to her feet shaking herself off fully as she does. Both wrestlers make their way towards each other meeting in the centre again. They circle around each other before Gillie catches Harley by the arm and fires her across into the ropes. Harley rebounds off heading towards a waiting Gillie, but as she nears she leaves her feet for a surprise crossbody that knocks Gillie down to the canvas. The redhead gets quickly back to her feet and goes to deliver a double foot stomp but Gillie manages to roll out of the way sending shockwaves of pain up Harley’s leg as she lands heavily on her feet on the canvas.

Zack: That’ll send shivers up your leg, and not in a good way. Harley was really putting her foot down, and the mat was the only thing there to greet it.

Caitlyn: The mats aren’t as soft as the crowd and fans might think they are. With the damage Gillie did to Harley’s leg earlier with her Gyroscope that would have been majorly painful for her.

Harley stops herself short of falling on her face as Gillie gets to her feet behind her and wraps her arms to use a German suplex to dump her onto the canvas. She attempts to get into position for the cover, but as she moves over Harley catches her with a right cross to the jaw that knocks her backwards onto her butt. The crowd come to their feet as both women slowly get back on their feet, with Gillie holding her jaw and Harley still favoring her targeted leg. Barnes starts to recover her bearings, but just as she has Harley hits her with a flash kick to the jaw. Harley continues into a roundhouse kick……………………...but Gillie dodges to the side barely saving herself from taking it. Harley stumbles from the missed kick and has to fight to keep herself on her feet.

Caitlyn: That was going to be ERUPTION! That could have been the end of it right now but Gillie managed to dodge it! Oh my gosh! That was awesome! And how did Harley manage to stay on her feet! Do you see why these are two of my favorites?!

Zack: There’s honestly no better way for tonight to begin than with these two women picking up where they left off. Gillie and Harley are future bonafide superstars in this business, no question in my mind.

Harley manages to gather herself just as Gillie comes of the ropes with her running Shotei palm strike to the face. Harley drops like a rock and Gillie scrambles into place for the cover. She hooks both of Harley’s legs for good measure as Parks slides into position for the count.

Zack: OLD SCHOOL JAM!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks gets back to his feet and calls for the bell as Gillie rolls back to her knees, and leans back against the ropes a little to get her breath back. 

Kat: Your winner via pinfall……………..’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!

Caitlyn: Gillie did it! That palm strike comes from nowhere and hits like a mack truck! Both of these two are women that everybody can look up to and I wouldn’t have been upset if either of them had won.

Zack: Gillie picks up a very impressive performance tonight, but I think all of us for getting to see it. They have very bright futures in FFW, and something tells me they’ll meet again before it’s all said and done.

Gillie slowly gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Parks as the crowd come to their feet. As the referee releases Gillie’s hand, she goes to Harley and helps her to her feet before the two share another handshake and raise each other’s hands to the delight of the crowd who shower both in a lot of love. On that the camera cuts elsewhere.

Missy Makes Her Choice

When the show heads to the back again, we find the COO of the company talking with a member of the production team before they head off. As he’s about to head back to his office, that would be when he finds Missy waiting outside the door for him. He taps her on the shoulder to get her attention. Standing with her at the door is her manager, who sees Seth coming.

Seth: You must tell me if anyone answered in there if you knocked.

Missy: As it happens no they didn’t. Incredibly rude of them!

Christian: We would have said hello back if they did, but…

Christian gave the locked doorknob a little twist.

Seth: Well you can never be too careful. To what do I owe this unexpected visit? If you’re looking for Miss Bennett, I’m afraid I haven’t seen her.

Missy’s face darkens at the mention of Mallory and her fist clenches at her side.

Missy: No, I’m not looking for her at the moment. But I suppose it is kinda about her. I thought you might want to know my choice of stipulation for our match at Unstoppable.

Christian: That’s probably best for her if she’s not here, in all honesty.

Seth: You may be right, Mr. Kincaid. And yes, I would like to know, and I’m fairly sure I’m not the only one who would.

Missy: It didn’t take me long to decide to be honest. I pretty much made up my mind the same night I found out that I had the choice to make. I just wanted to take my time letting everyone else know. The stipulation I’ve decided on is one I’m going to enjoy a hell of a lot, and I don’t think it’s one that’s seen too often around FFW.

Christian: It really isn’t. I’ve been here since day one, and I can count them all on one hand and have plenty of fingers left over.

Seth: Well I applaud your pregnant pause, so feel free to share whatever you had in mind.

A smirk appears on Missy’s face before she actually answers.

Missy: The match I’ve chosen is a Metal Mayhem match. Barb wire, and metal galore.

Seth: I see. I can understand why it’s come to this, and if that’s what you wish, then so be it. I’ll have the paperwork and waivers drawn up this week for you both. Due to its nature, there will need to be agreements that will hold this company harmless if either of you….go too far.

Christian nodded his head at that.

Christian: Yeah, I figured as much. But that’s what she chose, so Metal Mayhem at Unstoppable 10….that’ll be a first time ever.

Missy: I’m fine with signing whatever the company needs me to, to make the match happen. Because I really can’t promise that I won’t go too far.

As Seth was about to speak, that’s when another production assistant approached him and whispered something to him before she took off. He gave his attention back to Missy.

Seth: You may want to head for your fiance’s office. I’ve been informed Lyla Fox just arrived, and I cannot confirm if she brought the Franchise with her.

Missy: She better not have done for their sakes.

Christian: If so, text the others. I gotta go for Scarlett’s match...it’s next!

Seth: Well that would be a convenient time if they were….

Missy: I’ll send the text just in case. Might need the others to hold me back.

Missy and her manager went in opposite directions, leaving Seth to watch before Velocity took a commercial break.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 11:11:02 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2019, 09:50:38 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: Fans, we’re about to see two tag champs face off for the first time one on one. The Future Shock Tag Champion meets half of the Unity Tag Champions.

Mai: This will be a good precursor to the day that Valerie and Lacey take the titles from these two, whenever that happens.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is one half of the reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Mai: Look at all that class and sophistication in the ring, Zack. It just drips off Valerie’s every pore, and I long to be as rich as she is one day.

Zack: There’s no denying the in-ring talents of the One Percenter. She didn’t become Future Shock Tag Champion and Future Shock Champion on pure luck.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and the other holding her title belt over her shoulder.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….One half of your FFW Unity Tag Team Champions…….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff and gives her title a pat before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her title up high above her head and then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: We haven’t seen Scarlett in solo matches in a little bit, and they probably will be few and far between as long as she’s packing Unity gold.

Mai: I prefer her to wrestle solo. I still like her even if she’s teaming with the Benedict Arnold of FFW.

The two wrestlers handed their respective title belts out to their managers as Melinda Davis checked them for anything illegal. As the referee found nothing she called for the bell. The two competitors moved out of their respective corners towards the middle of the ring, circling each other for a couple of seconds before they finally locked up only for Scarlett to send her opponent down to the canvas with an arm drag. Valerie rolled through and came up to her feet only to get straight back down to the canvas with a standing dropkick to her chest for her troubles. Once more McKinley was quickly back to her feet only to turn around and walk straight into another armdrag takedown. It saw Valerie slap the mat in frustration as she again pushed upright and again found herself taken off her feet thanks to a headscissors takedown from Silver.

Zack: Given what we heard before the break, I’m kinda curious what’s going on in Adam’s office with Lyla having arrived.

Mai: It’s probably nothing. She’s an executive with the company, and she’s meeting with another. What’s the big deal?

Valerie rolled with the momentum onto her front and pushed up onto her knees, glaring at Scarlett who was already backing on her feet and had her attention focused on the giant screen above the entrance ramp as she fixed her hair. The Gold Standard member quickly got her feet underneath her and charged towards the distracted Silver… only for Scarlett to sidestep her at the very last moment and catch her with a hip toss. Valerie landed in a sitting position and got a stiff kick to her spine for her troubles that froze her up for a couple of seconds, allowing the Chaotic Temptation member to take off towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a low big boot to Valerie’s chest, putting her down on the mat. Immediately the Californian followed that with an elbow drop and laid across her foes chest to make the cover.

Zack: We’ll keep you posted if we hear anything about that meeting, folks. Meanwhile, Scarlett’s looking to put this away early.

One--

Mai: Didn’t work out that way for her though.

Valerie kicked out as soon as the one count was made and rolled out of the ring to her feet, looking up at Scarlett who gave a mini, one shouldered shrug and checked her nails. Davis ordered McKinley back into the ring, only for Kilmeade to join his client as he told the referee to back Scarlett over to the far side of the ring. The official checked on Scarlett’s positioning, asking her to back and getting a nod from the brunette; Kyle told the referee to keep her there and began to talk with the Future Shock Tag Team Champion as Davis started the ten count. As it got to five, Valerie headed towards the ring stairs and made her way onto the apron; again telling the referee to ensure Scarlett stayed on the other side of the ring as Silver continued to examine her nails. McKinley, satisfied, finally stepped through the ropes and into the ring.

Mai: She should have made this idiot referee hold the ropes open for her. She makes way more after all. That’s how you treat the lower class.

Zack: You think so, huh? Well why don’t you do it? You don’t make as much as her either.

Again the pair began to circle one another for a couple of seconds only to enter into another lock up and again Scarlett came out ahead as she twisted her opponent’s arm up behind her back with a hammerlock. Valerie tried to throw an elbow backwards to find an escape but Scarlett was wise to that staying out of range which prompted Valerie to stomp down on Silver’s foot. The Unity Tag Team Champion refused to release the hold despite the footstomp but the Providence native used the momentary adjustment to jerk Scarlett forward towards the ropes as McKinley grabbed hold of the top rope. The referee called for the break and started the five count, Silver releasing the hold and taking a half step backwards with her hands raised before she tousled her foes hair. It caused anger to flash across the Future Shock Tag Champions face as she spun around and delivered one Hell of a slap to Scarlett’s cheek, sending her stumbling off balance as she held a hand to her jaw.

Mai: Scarlett’s not gonna be too cute to lose if she keeps taking shots like that. Her cheek is already reddening.

Zack: Knowing Scarlett, that might fire her up. She takes a lot of pride in her appearance.

The Gold Standard member wasted no time in going after her opponent, grabbing hold of her shoulder and yanking her backwards to face her only to land a European uppercut. A second, third, fourth and fifth European uppercut followed as Valerie drove Silver backwards into the ring ropes with the repeated blows, that quickly turned into raised knees into Scarlett’s midsection. The referee called for the break, and started the count only for McKinley to continue to drive knees into her stomach until Davis reached four at which point she whipped the Chaotic Temptation member into the opposite ropes. The Unity Champion came back off the ring ropes and was met in the center of the ring with a flying forearm smash to her jaw., sending her down the canvas once again.

Mai: This is already proving why whenever the Future Shock Tag Champs get a shot at the Unity Champs, the reign will be over before it barely began.

Zack: They have to win some matches against other teams in the division first. Much as I respect and admire Gillie and Rose or the Raging Dragons, none of them are in the Unity ranks.

Scarlett began to push back to a vertical base quickly only to be cut off by her foe who jerked her forward with a handful of hair into three quickly raised knees into her midriff. Valerie quickly followed it up with a swinging neckbreaker. As the Unity Tag Team Champion sat up McKinley rolled over to one knee, driving the other into Scarlett’s spine as she locked in a rear chinlock, pulling back on the brunette’s head as she did so. The Californian pulled at Valerie’s wrists and hands in an effort to free herself, only to get another knee strike to the spine as the Gold Standard member kept the chinlock applied with one hand and used the other to claw and fishhook Silver’s nostrils for added leverage. Davis immediately asked for the break and went straight to the count, getting to four before Valerie released her grip on her foes nose and went back to the chinlock, wrenching it in tighter as she did so. Davis checked it wasn’t a choke before she asked the Unity Tag Team Champion if she wanted to quit only to get a disparaging look from the wrestler as she again pulled at McKinley’s hands.

Mai: Scarlett doesn’t really quit all that much, and her face kinda reminded me of when you smell a fart.

Zack: Well thank you for that keen insight. That said, I don’t recall anyone ever quitting in a chinlock.

Still the Californian refused to give up as she was asked by the official, starting instead to lean backwards and push slowly upwards. As Scarlett began to get her feet underneath her, Valerie transitioned through into a side headlock, once more wrenching it on tightly until Silver made it all the way up to her feet at which point she released the hold as she delivered a short closed fist shot to her nose. It caused the Chaotic Temptation member to stand upright, holding her nose with both hands and Valerie took her straight back down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. As the pair landed on the canvas, McKinley rolled over on top of Scarlett, into the mount position and began to fire off right and left hands into her face. Silver attempted to cover up as the referee called for the break and was already starting the count only for Valerie to pull Scarlett’s arms away from her face so that she could rake her nails down her face - from her forehead, over her eyes and down her cheeks.

Mai: I bet Valerie has people she does that to all the time, ya know to keep her nails in good shape. Sometimes you have to rake a face too.

Zack: What is she? A cat without a scratching post? You’re even more asinine than normal tonight.

The Gold Standard member popped back to her feet, getting booed loudly by the crowd. The One Percenter ignored them completely as she watched Scarlett roll up to her knees, holding her face before Valerie struck, hooking her arm around her head before she drilled her down into the canvas with a snap DDT. Quickly the red haired woman rolled her opponent onto her back and made the cover.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Scarlett’s showing us why she is as decorated as she has been in FFW: a multi-time Fast Track Champion and now Unity with OE.

Scarlett kicked out on the two count and rolled over where Valerie pulled her up to her feet and into a single knee facebuster. It saw Silver pop upwards and reel away, turning her back on her opponent who quickly lifted her off her feet and used an Atomic Drop to send the Unity Tag Champion chest first into the ring ropes. Silver stepped backwards as she bounced off the ring ropes and was once more lifted up off her feet and dropped onto the back of her head and shoulders with a back suplex. Silver rolled to the side, holding the back of her head with both of her hands before she started to rise to her feet once more. As she did so the Rhode Islander took off towards the ring ropes, using them as a springboard into a roundhouse kick to Scarlett’s face, dropping her down to the canvas once more.

Mai: Now that’s some flexibility right there. Valerie is as limber as anyone you can name. She makes Future Shock watchable.

Zack Go to a show and tell some of the other Prospects they aren’t, make sure you call me because I want to be there to see the response.

The Chaotic Temptation member once more started to push upwards, getting to one knee before Valerie came back off the ropes and caught her with a running knee to the jaw. The strike brought Scarlett upright and straight into an elbow to the side of her head from McKinley. Silver spun around and a moment later found herself back on the canvas as Valerie dropped her with a neckbreaker. Quickly McKinley made another cover on the Unity Tag Champion.

Mai: Poor Scarlett, this is turning into a pretty lopsided beating. I blame it on OE for existing.

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: Scarlett tends to be a slow starter. I think she doesn’t get warmed up good for about 5 minutes after the bell.

Scarlett kicked out and Valerie shook her head as she stared at the referee holding up two fingers but chose not to argue with the official. Instead the Future Shock Tag Team Champion pulled her opponent upwards, bringing her to her feet and set her up for a piledriver… but never got to execute the move as Scarlett countered out of it with a double leg takedown, dropping to one knee as she pulled Valerie’s legs out from underneath her. Silver took a couple of moments holding her head and trying to get her bearings. McKinley caught her breath and started to rise to her feet, stepping towards Scarlett only to get surprised as the Chaotic Temptation popped up from her knee and delivered a code breaker that sent Valerie down to the mat once more.

Zack: That’ll take the air out of you in a hurry, nicely executed.

Mai: It’ll also help you get rid of any phlegm you may have too. Ouch.

The Unity Champion forced herself to get back up to a vertical base and immediately advanced upon her opponent, catching her with stiff kick to her side before she spun through and caught her with a back kick to the other side of her body; spinning once more to catch her opponent with a roundhouse to the side of her head. The Providence native stumbled backwards and Silver skipped forward after her, driving a front thrust kick into her stomach. McKinley cradled her arms across her stomach after the blow landed, leaning forward slightly and Scarlett left her feet to catch her opponent with an enzugiri to the side of her head, causing her to fall through the ropes and onto the apron. Quickly McKinley used the ropes to pull herself back up to her feet and as she did so, Scarlett grabbed hold of her by the back of her head and snapped her throat first over the top rope sending the red haired wrestler falling to the floor on the outside; landing on her feet and staggering into the crowd barrier.

Zack: You want to go over there and kiss her butt a little? Maybe she’ll throw you a few dollars?

Mai: Don’t you think I would if I thought she had any cash on her in that outfit?

As McKinley stepped away from the barricade, Scarlett was in motion in the ring, bouncing off the far ropes and coming back to launch herself over the top rope and into a cross body block that saw them both land in a heap on the outside, causing the crowd to roar for Scarlett. The Unity Champion came back to her feet first, pulling Valerie up with her and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope before she used the ring ropes to pull herself up onto the apron and headed towards the nearest corner, climbing to the top turnbuckle as McKinley began to rise. Scarlett waited, perched on the top rope as she watched Valerie get to her feet and turn to face her before she launched herself into the air and snapped off a perfect hurricanrana. As it landed, Silver reached behind her to hook the legs of the Gold Standard member for the pinfall.

Zack: A picture perfect rana from the “Star Distraction” right there!

One…

Two…

Mai: It was well done, you’re right about that. Just wish it didn’t have to be Valerie.

Valerie kicked out of the pinfall and was pulled back up to her feet as Scarlett immediately accepted the referee’s count. Quickly the Chaotic Temptation member shoved her opponent back into the corner and started to lay into her chest with a series of vicious knife edge chops; the sound of skin meeting skin reverberating throughout the arena. Five chops landed in all before Scarlett jerked her opponent out of the corner and into an Irish whip into the opposite corner. Silver followed close behind her, leaving her feet as McKinley hit the turnbuckle pads and delivered a Koronco buster, sitting on her foes chest and the top rope as she fired off right hands into the top of the skull of the Gold Standard member. The referee called for the break and began the count as the blows landed only to see Scarlett flip backwards on the count of four, landing on her feet for just a moment before she leapt forward once again in order to bring McKinley out of the corner with a monkey flip.

Zack: Scarlett’s really turned the tables, and Valerie’s having a hard time finding an answer for it.

Mai: The answer is money. Money solves everything if you have enough of it.

Valerie landed on her back, hitting the canvas hard and slowly sat up, holding the base of her spine with one hand before slowly rolling over onto all fours as Scarlett adjusted her outfit slightly, making sure that she looked good. Valerie continued to rise and when she made it to one knee, Silver darted forward and caught her foe with a perfect shining wizard that saw McKinley slump down onto the canvas once more. Scarlett nipped up to her feet and took off towards the ropes for a lionsault which caught Valerie perfectly across her body. Scarlett made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

Zack: A beautiful Asai moonsault, and Scarlett could be three seconds from hitting the showers!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Nah, Valerie’s too good for that. She’s not done...all that stuff you mentioned earlier because she’s just another angelic face.

Valerie kicked out and rolled to the side, holding her body as the referee confirmed the two count to Scarlett; the Chaotic Temptation member nodding her head to accept the count as she pulled McKinley up into a sitting position and locked in a cobra clutch. Quickly Melinda Davis moved in front of the Chaotic Temptation member, checking that the hold was a legal sleeper hold and not a choke before asking the Rhode Islander if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ as the Gold Standard member pulled at her opponent’s arms to no avail. Valerie still refused to quit as Kyle moved around the ring and began to offer his client advice, shooting Christian Kincaid a dirty look as the high flyer looked to keep Kyle honest. McKinley cast her manager a glance and started to slow push up to her feet and began to stumble forward, still pulling at her foes arms as she headed towards the corner, getting applauded by Kyle. As she reached the corner, Valerie seemed to flag, sagging slightly as the sleeper hold was tightened up further, the referee checking on her once more and getting another refusal. The Gold Standard member forced herself to stand up and raise her foot, planting it against the middle turnbuckle before she jumped up and pushed off against the turnbuckle pad. It sent both wrestlers tumbling backwards onto the mat, Val pushing upwards into a bridge that proved to be a pinning combination.

Mai: Scarlett’s gonna pin herself! BABY NO!!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Zack: She got out of that in the nick of time too, it was almost curtains for half of the Unity Champs.

Scarlett released the hold in the nick of time, shoving Valerie away from her as she did so and looked at the referee, asking for the two count and getting it confirmed. With a momentary look of relief on her face, Silver got back to her feet and went towards her opponent, looking to pull her up to her feet and shoved her backwards into the corner where she again unloaded across her chest with five knife edge chops before the referee’s count caused her to back up rather than risk a disqualification. Quickly, though, Scarlett looked to keep her advantage as she moved back into the corner and climbed to sit on the top rope. As she got up there the Unity Tag Team Champion hooked Valerie’s head, looking to set up for a Diamond Dust. However, before she could dive out of the corner, McKinley lashed out and caught Silver with a thumb to the eye. The Chaotic Temptation member tried to pull backwards, holding her eye but was caught by Valerie who stepped forward, adjusting her grip to hold her by the head and flung herself forwards to drive her opponent into the canvas with a cutter.

Zack: That was one hell of an Ace Crusher right there, and Valerie should be going for a cover, I think.

Mai: No one asked you what you thought, Zack. Valerie knows what she’s doing.

Valerie rolled to the ropes and pulled herself upright slowly as she attempted to catch her breath. When she got to her feet, McKinley circled away only to pick up speed as Scarlett came back to a vertical base and Valerie drove her backwards into the turnbuckle pads with a double knee strike to her chest. Once more the Gold Standard member used the ring ropes to pull herself back to her feet and held onto the top rope as she started to fire off kicks into her opponent’s stomach. Again the official called for separation and began to use the count, reaching four before Valerie pulled Scarlett out of the corner and sent her down to the mat with a snap mare takedown.

Mai: Isn’t Valerie just masterful when she takes control of a match? It’s a pleasure to see someone as dominant as I was in my day.

Zack: Give me a break...

As Silver sat on the canvas, McKinley backed up into the corner, taking a moment to measure up her foe before she came forward, stepping up onto Scarlett’s back and to deliver a stomp to the back of her head as she climbed over her on her way to the middle of the ring. When she got there the red haired woman spun around and darted back towards her foe, catching her with a dropkick to the chest that put her down on her back. Quickly the Future Shock Tag Champion forced herself back to her feet and grabbed hold of Scarlett by the legs, moving her upper body underneath the ropes before she fell backwards into a catapult that sent her throat first into the bottom rope. Valerie wasted no time at all in pulling her foe away from the ropes and made the cover, hooking Scarlett’s leg as she did so.

Mai: Very smart, get her away from the ropes first!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: That was smart, something a lot of newer talent could learn from. But not enough at this juncture.

Scarlett rolled the shoulder, turning onto her side as she gagged for breath. The Gold Standard member looked to the referee, seeing the two count and immediately demanded the three only for Davis to wave her arms in a very definite and decisive ‘No’, telling the One Percenter that it was just a two count. Valerie glared at the referee and pulled Silver back to her feet, applying a wristlock to her as she brought her towards the middle of the ring and yanked her into a short-arm lariat to complete the Crown Jewel. As Scarlett hit the mat, Valerie dropped to her knees next to her and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: That’s the CROWN JEWEL, Zack!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zack: Yeah….I know. I’ve only called every match she’s had in Future Shock or FFW.

At the very last possible moment, Scarlett’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before dropping back down; the brunette otherwise motionless. Valerie looked from the referee holding up two fingers down to her opponent and shook her head, telling Davis that it was definitely, absolutely had to be a three count. Davis though, shook her head and showed the two count again, telling the Gold Standard wrestler that the shoulder came up in the nick of time only for Valerie to argue that it couldn’t possibly have. The referee stood firm in her decision which only prompted McKinley to chew her out. Meanwhile Scarlett started to move, slowly crawling towards the ropes and began to pull herself upright. Silver only got as far as her knees before Valerie threw up her hands in disgust with the official and turned back towards Scarlett, catching her with a running knee strike into her chest.

Zack: Enough shots like that, and Scarlett’s gonna have a pirate’s dream; a sunken chest.

Mai: I’m glad your great grandfather’s jokebook is still getting some use all these years later.

Quickly Valerie jerked Scarlett to her feet, delivering another pair of knee strikes to her opponent’s body before she fired her across the ring and into the corner. As the Chaotic Temptation hit the turnbuckles back first, she slumped down, holding herself up with her arms over the top rope. McKinley took a couple of moments to measure up the brunette before she charged forward and delivered a running forearm smash to Scarlett’s jaw. Valerie spun around, stepping confidently out of the corner and inviting the continued ire of the crowd before she spun once more, leaving her feet for the One Percent Gamengiri kick that only got air as Scarlett dropped down to her knees. McKinley landed on her feet with her back to Silver and the Unity Tag Team Champion quickly took advantage, feeding her head between Valerie’s legs and popping up to her feet, lifting the Gold Standard member up onto her shoulders. Silver took a couple of steps forward before she fell backwards, causing the back of Valerie’s head to crash against the middle turnbuckle as she landed in a sitting position on the canvas.

Mai: I don’t like the way Valerie’s head hit that turnbuckle, Zack. I hope she didn’t get a bruise.

Zack: Bruising is the last thing she should worry about right now. Scarlett’s looking to close the deal here, I think.

Scarlett rolled away after delivering the move and Melinda Davis checked on both wrestlers to make sure they were okay. Slowly the two of them began to move, using the ropes to get their feet underneath them. Valerie was the first to her feet, holding the back of her head and moved towards Scarlett who suddenly surprised her by throwing up her foot in what appeared to be a weak superkick but still caught McKinley on the point of her jaw and had enough behind it to send her stumbling backwards into the ring ropes. As the Future Shock Tag Team Champion rebounded, Silver grabbed hold of her wrist and yanked her forward and into an Alabama Slam; driving the red haired grappler down into the canvas back first. Scarlett staggered towards the nearest corner as she delivered the move and looked to the ropes, nodding her head as she unsteadily pushed up to the middle and stood up on the second before she came off with a double knee drop, following it up with a second knee drop - Boom Boom! Scarlett fell across her opponent and made the cover, reaching down to try and hook the leg.

Mai: BOOM BOOM! I love that name!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Zack: Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades, but that was definitely close as well.

Valerie rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed. Scarlett looked to the referee in disbelief as Melinda Davis showed her the two count, the brunette pulling at her face for a couple of moments before she nodded and came back to her feet. Silver waved McKinley upwards as the crowd was right behind her, cheering her loudly. The Chaotic Temptation member circled around her opponent as she began to rise, waiting for McKinley to make it to her feet while she set her up for the Silver Spike which saw Kyle pull himself up onto the ring apron in a desperate effort to warn his client. As Valerie turned around to face her, Scarlett lashed out with her thumb… and missed as McKinley dodged to the side.

Zack: Scarlett went for the spike, but Valerie had it scouted! And she couldn’t have timed that any better!

Mai: You’re not lying! I mean OE fluked out and won with that move at Breaking Point.

When Silver turned to face her, Valerie caught her with a kick to the groin moments before CK jerked Kyle from the apron allowing the referee to turn her attention back to the action. Scarlett was already beginning to crumple when McKinley jerked her forward and into position for the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO. Before Valerie could deliver the move, the Unity Tag Team Champion swung her elbow wildly, catching her opponent on the side of her head three times. The Gold Standard member staggered two steps to the side and Scarlett quickly followed it up with a savate kick into her gut. Valerie dropped down to one knee, cradling her midsection with her arms and started to push upwards only for Scarlett to catch her and slam her into the mat with the Seeing Stars inverted overdrive. Silver threw herself on top of her opponent and hooked her leg as Davis slid into position to make the count.

Mai: SEEING STARS!! Valerie definitely is right now!

One…

Two…

…THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You want to talk about a nailbiter of a finish, that was it! And Scarlett Silver apparently may just be too cute to lose.

Scarlett rolled away onto her back, breathing deeply as the referee called for the bell before she sat up and was helped to her feet by Melinda Davis as the official announcement was made and CK slid into the ring.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, representing Chaotic Temptation… SCARLETT SILVER!!!

Mai: You know what it was, the Unity titles weren’t on the line. So it doesn’t matter about the outcome.

Zack: I’m sure Scarlett would disagree, not to mention the fact she’s getting the winner’s share of the purse. So her banker would argue too.

Valerie rolled to the apron and was helped to her feet where she was met by Kyle who handed her the Future Shock Tag Team Championship belt that she gripped tightly against her body. She looked up into the ring where Scarlett Silver was getting her hands raised by both the referee and her manager; her Unity Tag Team Championship also held high. The crowd cheered the brunette as she started to celebrate her victory before the show cut elsewhere.

You Could’ve Asked

After a quick commercial for Future Shock Wipeout this coming Tuesday on FFW All Access, the show heads back to the live broadcast and find Future Shock’s Aspire Champion with her manager backstage.

Kyle: For the first time ever this coming Tuesday, Future Shock airs an event only for subscribers to FFW All Access. You already know it’s Wipeout, which is one of the brand’s biggest shows of the year. This year is no exception because the only title on the line that night is the Aspire Championship held by this woman right here, the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. Now let’s take a moment to do a little math. Who did she beat for the title? Who did she TAP OUT for the title? Lydia Charisma...the one who is in the main event. Who has Lydia Charisma defeated during her run with that title? Oh yeah, Mara Werth.

He gives a smile to his blonde client.

Kyle: So if we do the math and take into account that Elizabeth made Lydia tap out, then you’ll have to excuse me if I’m not all that concerned about Mara on Tuesday. How are you feeling about it, champ?

Elizabeth looks at her championship with a smile as she glances over to her manager.

Elizabeth: How am I feeling about Mara? Honestly? She’s more of an annoyance than anything. She has this overwhelming sense of false pride that she is somehow better than me. You’re looking at someone who has soared leaps and bounds over Mara since we’ve last met. So excuse me if I’m not taking her as seriously as she would like.

Kyle: Totally understandable. Mara will be dealt with just like Lydia was when everyone apparently saw some kind of demolishing heading your way. Now for the other matter that everyone was discussing after Relentless…. Everyone was getting a bee in their bonnet about Elizabeth potentially being called up while holding the Aspire title. We saw the tweets. But as usual, they were wrong. All that speculation and no one…..not a single person asked me or Elizabeth what was going on. It wasn’t a secret, we’d have told you.

Elizabeth: You know what happens when people assume. I saw the tweets. I saw the absolute outrage of my appearance at Relentless and subsequent tweet from Ms. Star. If people would have actually gotten off of their high horses and had done some, oh I don’t know...RESEARCH...they would know that me coming up to the main roster wasn’t actually a thing. But let me say that when that day happens, you’ll know. Then again maybe you won’t. Who knows?

She says with a slight shrug.

Kyle: Where was all this outrage and curiosity after Global Wars? Elizabeth paid Mila a visit that night too, but I don’t remember anyone being all that broken up about it. I think it shows how scared they are. Be that as it may though, it’ll be July 16th in the MAIN EVENT of Future Shock Impact where this woman right here finally gets the “Midnight” monkey off her back. Were we supposed to be scared about it being made No DQ? Please. Basically what you have done is put Mila at a severe disadvantage. Because in one corner you have someone who was in the military, so nothing like what she might have used them is going to ringside. But on the other side, you have a woman… CHAMPION...who has done things Mila has never been able to do in Future Shock. Not to mention the fact that Elizabeth will go as far as necessary to put Mila down at Impact July 16th. While she may be drop dead gorgeous, her mind is equally brilliant. And Mila will long for the days of getting choked with a bikini top after this one is all said and done.

She smirks as she nods her head.

Elizabeth: Kyle is correct. Where were the social justice warriors when I showed up at Global Wars? It is just another example of the blatant hypocrisy that surrounds the Gold Standard. But that is fine, because I’ll be more than happy to shove it in everyone’s faces at Impact. Taking my rightful place in the main event, I’m going to show to Mila and the entire WORLD that there is more to me than this enviable exterior. I wish you the best of luck, Mila…..you’re going to need it.

A graphic shows us the No DQ match now official for Future Shock Impact on July 16th before the show heads elsewhere.

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:55:32 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2019, 09:52:10 pm »

A clip shows us the last time Jo and Bianca met in the ring, and all the shenanigans that took place as a result. From there, we cut back to the live show and up to the ring with Kat.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: You just saw how the first match went down earlier this year, one that was on Bianca Reed’s wish list. She didn’t get the outcome she wanted, so that hasn’t been scratched off her list. Maybe tonight, we’ll see. I have fellow Franchise member, Mel Avilo, joining me to see it firsthand too.

Mel: Yes, yes you will. Thanks for having me, Zack. I can’t wait to see Reed getting a repeat of what happened last time. Apparently this woman don’t know when to quit.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: I’ve said it before, but i think Bianca Reed wakes up talking smack to the alarm clock. And I suspect Jo’s gonna hear much worse when this match gets underway. “Killer B” is looking to even the series tonight.

Mel: Given that Bianca Reed doesn’t know when to shut up, I’m inclined to agree with you on that. What’s she gonna say to Jo that’s gonna get under her skin though? That she should really be a lobster given that she’s ginger and lives in LA? That she’s only using a possible win over Jo to fast track herself into where she has no place being?

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: This is the first time Jo McFarlane has had a singles match in quite a while. She was part of the 6 woman tag not too long ago, but that’s not the same as tonight. No one to tag out to, for example.

Mel: She was, and we didn’t exactly come out of that as we’d have hoped. But hey, it happens. There’s always next time. We were in her locker talking about the match earlier...she got plans. Not that she told me them, of course.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women before calling for the bell. She barely gets her arm up to signal for it before Bianca darts towards the redhead. Jo was looking down at her father, who was telling her something and didn’t turn back in time before Bianca began wailing away at her. She started with a running forearm to her head, and then proceeded to unload with furious right hands. She whipped the redhead across to the far side, and nailed her with a corner clothesline as soon as she hit the corner. Another hard Irish whip sent her back to the original corner back first before Bianca charged in with another clothesline. One more whip sent her back to the previous corner before she stumbled out holding her back. Bianca met her coming forward with a high knee to the head that dropped her where she stood, and the smack talking started from there.

Zack: My goodness! Bianca didn’t barely wait for the bell, and she’s introduced Jo to two turnbuckles over and over again in the process!

Mel: I’ll give her credit for starting well, but she’s now making the same mistake that Jo did; too buy using her mouth.

Jo started to get up, and got driven into another corner with a shoulder tackle. Reed grabbed the top rope, and started unloading kicks to her body repeatedly. She finally drove Jo to a seat against the corner before Bianca leaned over, gave her a double bird and followed it up with a corner dropkick. She rolled back to her feet with her head going back and forth as she ran her mouth, while Jo toppled onto her side on the canvas.

Zack: There’s another corner for Jo to get to know, and all the kicks you can count! And….OH MY, I guess Jo is number one with Bianca!

Mel: Bianca thinking she Miko Ayano out here...if only!

Tommy pulled his daughter out of the ring to the floor, and was giving her some static and trying to get her head straight. Bianca rolled out around the corner, and came up behind him. He turned around to see her, and stepped back with his kendo stick in hand ready to strike. As Bianca had her eyes on him, Jo used a drop toe hold to send her face first onto the floor. The redhead pushed her onto her back, and pasted her with right hands before dragging her up and tossing her into the ring again. The mood of the crowd changed as Jo slid in after her, and caught her with a baseball slide to the side of her head.

Mel: Jo got the breathing room she needed there, thanks to Tommy having the presence of mind to stop Bianca! Pity the crowd doesn’t like it, they all know who the better wrestler is!

Zack: I don’t know if fans realize it or not, but Tommy’s not out there stroking Jo’s ego. He’s giving her verbal hell when she’s not in control. That wasn’t done out of love!

Reed started to get to her hands and knees, and Jo dragged her face along her bootlaces. The Atlanta native covered her face in pain as Jo pulled her to her feet, and drilled her with a DDT. She quickly mounted her back, and pulled her head up to swing forearms across her face. Five in a row landed before Reed was allowed to go face down on the mat. McFarlane got to her feet, and mocked the unhappy crowd by rubbing her fist under her eyes as though she were crying with them. Behind her though, Bianca was beginning to get up again.

Mel: I’m all for playing the wor;d’s smallest violin here. But now is not the time to do it, Jo!

Zack: If they hung Jo McFarlane for being a fan favorite, they’d hang an innocent woman. But she’s got some business coming up behind her!

Tommy screamed at his daughter to look behind her. And when she did, Bianca was back to her feet and started throwing right hands again. Six in a row connected against her jaw before she whipped the redhead across for the ride, only to catch her on the rebound with a discus forearm that dropped her to the mat. The crowd was solidly behind Bianca again as she took off for the far side, picking up speed as Jo was getting to her feet. Reed left her feet for a meteora double knee drop into her chest before hooking both legs on impact for the cover!

Mel: And that is what happens when you don’t pay attention, Jo! Goddamn!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!!

Jo kicked out after the two struck, and Bianca quickly got back to her feet. She pulled the redhead up with her, grabbed her head and executed a springboard bulldog. She made it to the corner, and headed up to the top rope.

Zack: Bianca likes to fly, and she’s in the launch position! She can’t be going for finisher this soon, but Tommy’s gonna have a coronary if Jo doesn’t turn this around!

Bianca perched herself, and dove off with a frog splash in mind. But Jo rolled out of the way, and let her crash on the mat instead. The redhead looked a bit worse for wear as she looked to her father, who was reading her the riot act from the floor. She pushed up to her feet, and connected with a knee drop to the back of Bianca’s head. She dragged Reed to her feet, scooped her up and planted her with a backbreaker across her knee. A few hammer fists to her ribs followed that before she sat up on her knees to catch her breath.

Zack: Bianca might have taken a second too long getting her footing up there, and that frog splash turned into a frog splat! Jo’s got the right idea now though, working those ribs.

Mel: Absolutely. Also, much as I love Tommy and owe him for quite a bit, screaming at her isn’t doing much in the way of favours either.

Reed rolled away from her with one arm pressed to her body in pain, while Jo got back to her feet and went after her. She moved around behind her, and applied an abdominal stretch. Pruitt dropped in front of Bianca to see if she wanted to stop. When Reed told her no, Jo used her free hand to grind her knuckles into Bianca’s rib. It caused her to grimace horrible before Jo raised her arm, and then spiked her with an elbow into the same place...and started grinding the point of that elbow into her ribs next.

Zack: That’s a perk of the abdominal stretch. You still have that one arm free, and Jo’s not letting it hang out. She’s trying to drill for bone with those shots.

Mel: Speaking from experience, those elbows are pointy as all hell, so she might actually succeed in that, too.

The referee checked again to see Bianca still had no interest in quitting. Another elbow into her ribs landed before Jo started to reach behind her. With the referee looking at Bianca, Jo grabbed the top rope and started pulling on it. Bianca’s face was in agony now as the referee leaned around, and only saw Jo checking her nails. Pruitt cautiously went back to where she was before to check with Bianca before Jo reached out and grabbed it again. Reed shouted in pain as the referee went around the other side, saw it, and kicked Jo’s hand free. That was all the opening Bianca needed, and she snapped her over with a hip toss. “Killer B” stumbled back into the corner, leaning over and clutching her ribs as Jo got back to her feet quickly. She charged in after her, but ran into a boot to the face from Bianca that stumbled her backwards. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside, and caught Jo coming forward with a blockbuster and into a cover with a leg hook!

Mel: Seriously, are we just gonna let the referee get away with assaulting a wrestler? If that was the other way around Jo would have been disqualified already!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Zack: I think she should be happy she wasn’t just pinned right there! Bianca’s clearly having trouble breathing right now, every breath must feel like she’s being stabbed.

Bianca still clutched her ribs though, and started to take off towards the ropes when she saw Jo beginning to get up again. As she rebounded, Jo used a leap frog to let Bianca run under her legs. But before “Killer B” could hit the ropes again, Jo snatched her around the waist and countered with her wheelbarrow facebuster! She sat up on her knees, trying to get herself together as her father screamed at her to make the cover. Jo finally took his advice as she lunged forward for the pin.

Mel: Jo should have known to do that without her dad yelling at her, but better late than never!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

As the three came down, Bianca stretched her leg across the bottom rope. The referee stopped the count, and pointed it out to Jo. The redhead knocked it off the ropes, and told her to count again.

Zack: Well if it didn’t work the first time, I’m not sure knocking her leg off will work better the second! Let’s see!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Her shoulder popped up off the mat this time, and Jo grumbled to herself before she got back to a vertical base.

Mel: it was worth a shot, and it still almost worked even if Bianca did have a couple seconds to recuperate!

Then she headed back to the corner, and started to make her way to the top rope. Bianca still laid prone on the mat before Jo extended her arms, and walked down the top rope gracefully till she was lined up with Bianca to connect with a double stomp! It folded Reed in half as she clutched her arms to her body tightly, and Jo  kicked up across the top turnbuckle like she was laying down and waiting for Bianca to get back to her feet. It angered the crowd obviously, and her father wasn’t too enthusiastic watching his daughter waste time pissing off the crowd.

Mel: I’m all for annoying everyone possible, because why not, but when it’s already backfired in this match, is it really wise to be doing it again?

Jo glanced over to see him screaming at her. She was about to hop down until Bianca was back to her feet, and started kicking the rope. Jo bounced up and down on the corner again and again till she landed straddling the top rope. Reed grabbed the rope, and shook it violently from there as Jo’s face was frozen in obvious agony after she finally collapsed to the mat with both hands holding her groin in pain.

Zack: Talk about backfiring! Jo looked like she was at the rodeo, but that wasn’t a bull she was bouncing off of there. We’ll never know the amount of bruising the Hall of Famer just suffered right there.

Mel: Let’s not pretend that doesn’t hurt women like it hurts men! Obviously there’s less going on there, but still! That’s...unfortunately effective.

With her arm still planted against her body, Bianca headed for the same corner. She made her way to the top rope facing the crowd, and then looking between her legs to see Jo starting to rise. The fans were very loud now as they chanted “KIller B” to her!

Zack: I think Bianca’s looking for that corkscrew stunner! And if she hits it, I don’t think Jo’s gonna get up from it! Hell, I’m sure Jo’s mind is somewhere about three feet below her head right now…

Mel: I wouldn’t be surprised! And what’s surprising me less is that TOmmy has been unusually quiet about it.

Jo struggled to her feet, and pulled the referee to her. As Bianca lined up her jump, that’s when a kendo stick crashed across the top of her head, courtesy of Tommy. Reed fell backwards into a stagger on the canvas before Jo executed her spinning headscissors followed by a cover!

Mel: HAND GRENADE! COME ON JO!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a chorus of boos as Jo rolled off the cover. She made it back to her feet, but was still pretty sore as she leaned over against the ropes.

Zack: Scratch what I said about having nobody to tag out to. she didn’t need it with Tommy out here. Jo’s picked up her first win since returning, and she’s gonna be walking gingerly regardless.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………….’THE REBEL CHILD’ JO McFARLANE!!

Mel: Pun intended? And Tommy didn’t actually do anything, other than a whole lot of screaming! In either case, well earned on Jo’s part!

As the referee raised her hand, Tommy only continued to give her a lot of flack for the mistakes she made. Jo nodded as she walked very slowly to the ropes to make her way out, with her father continuing the tirade right behind her.

Mel: If we take anything away from this other than Jo’s victory, it’s that Tommy is not happy with her! Remind me to stay away from him until the weekend.

Zack: Someone get an ice pack or two ready, because Jo’s gonna need it.

As the pair headed towards the back and Bianca started to get up with an angry expression, Velocity headed elsewhere in the arena.

No Rematches

As Velocity returns from a commercial for Unstoppable 10, the first image seen is a close up of the FFW No Surrender Championship. The camera has a tight close up, and especially features the nameplate on the front of it before the shot pulls back to see the “Typhoon” Bianca Salvador along with Mika Demidov and the owner of FFW, Samantha Star.

Samantha: Sometimes it takes the right woman to do the job. It takes the right woman to make sure what you want gets done. And that’s what happened at Relentless when the Franchise added the No Surrender Championship to its collection. A night where this woman, Bianca Salvador, defeated my disappointment of a sister-in-law, Savannah. And I could not be prouder of her.

Mika: Truly a woman of many talents, the Typhoon has proven once again that whatever task one puts on her hands, she will perform it masterfully. There’s a reason why she was chosen as one of FFW’s Franchise player.

Bianca smirks as the boss and the Hall of Famer praise her, as she caresses the main plate of the No Surrender Championship draped over her shoulder.

Bianca: And it’s just too bad for all the people that thought they had seen the best of me, right? For the past few months I’ve mentioned I’m a “legend in the making”, but… When people follow my steps, when I keep frustrating the haters’ prospects, when I keep writing history, how much more “making” is there gonna be until I’m praised as a legendary wrestler?

The Brazilian blonde shakes her head.

Bianca: Y’all don’t need to answer. Hate me all you want. In due time, you’ll have no choice. Just like you have no choice but to admit FFW has been this absurd success, the leading promotion in women’s wrestling, all because of Samantha Star’s vision and hard work. Just like you had no choice but to acknowledge Mikaela Demidov when she walked into Unstoppable 5 and became the first ever Eastern European FFW Champion. I guess this whole “against all odds” thing is a common trait between geniuses like us.

Samantha: Just a few days ago, FFW celebrated it’s 9th birthday in a landscape of promotions that do well to make it 9 months. And there was no better early birthday present than Bianca becoming the new No Surrender Champion. As a result, I’d like to inform the former champion that while I am aware she has a rematch clause, it is my discretion when to exercise it. With that in mind, Savannah is going to enjoy several birthdays before she ever steps back into a ring to challenge for this title again. As a matter of fact, she’ll reach menopause most likely before that day comes.

Bianca laughs vividly.

Bianca: Didn’t she get froggy in the FFW Championship scene though? What with her going after Shaughnessy O’Neill after her match with Leona Vega at Relentless? I’m pretty sure she believes she’s… “earned” that.

Samantha shrugged her shoulders at that.

Samantha: She can try to throw herself into any title picture she wants, but the fact remains that the decision is mine to make. I book matches, she wrestles them. That’s the circle of life, as it were. She can go to Wipeout and try to get in line for the Nova Championship if she wants.

She adds that with amusement written all over her face. And then, the boss and the champion laugh, while the Russian wrestler shakes her head.

Mika: The point is that if you want to get a piece of the Franchise, if you want to step up to Bianca Salvador, you must know you’re dealing with a different breed of wrestler. One that can survive hardcore wars and put opponents down for good just as well as she can bend them into pretzels and strip them of their humanity. The field is now wide open, girls; step up if you’re feeling lucky.

Samantha gave Bianca’s new titanium title a pat before the show heads back to the ring for the next match.

Fight Me

Between the last match and the next upcoming match, the InTrust Bank Arena goes pitch black. Not a moment later the video wall fills with silent white and black static. Images of the Evolution championship, the Unity Tag Championship, and countless other championships began appearing, mixed with talks of Wall Street...

“TODAY ON THE DOW—KZZT—THREE POINTS TODAY—KZZZZZTT!”

As the monochromatic static begins to turn into green and black static, the strange words that shift and change every few minutes began to turn into songs that turn into other songs, as though someone is changing the dial between music stations.

“A LITTLE WICK—KZZT—HEAD LIKE A HOLE, BLACK AS YOUR—-KZZZT—STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW WE—KZZZZT—HERE I AM STANDING NAKED—-KZZT!”

Then suddenly the music lands on the familiar guitar strumming of “Ain’t No Rest For The Wicked” by Cage The Elephant and the green on black static on the video wall has turned into a green tinted entrance video for “The” Stephanie Stefano complete with her poisoned apple logo appearing interspersed with clips of various matches. The lighting is poison green steaming through the Wichita crowd, spotlights passing but there’s no sign of one of the women about to be in this year’s Hall of Fame.

“I was walking down the street when out the corner of my eye,
I saw a pretty little thing approaching me.
She said, ‘I never seen a man, who looks so all alone and could you use a little company?
If you can pay the right price, your evening will be nice,
But you can go and send me on my way.’
I said, ‘You're such a sweet young thing, why you do this to yourself?’
She looked at me and this is what she said...”

Then the lights in the arena come up.

Sitting dead center in the middle of the ring is the Witch of Wall Street herself. It’s been actual months since she’s been seen anywhere inside of a wrestling ring, spending most of her time doing commentary for Future Shock. The chair itself is over large and bone white, having more in common with a three the way it’s back branches out into many limbs. Stephanie herself as one leg flung over an arm, reclining in an odd lounging position with sunglasses on and green lipstick.

She’s got a Nevaeh Summers ‘#ForeverTheFinest’ shirt on, though it might be a custom design or something not yet released onto the FFW store. She doesn’t speak a single word however, lazily lounging in her chair, chunky heel pump dangling off a foot.

“Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees!
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free!
Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back,
Though you know, I wish I could!
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good!”

As the music continues to play, the Witch of Wall Street and ‘Mistress of the Backbreaker’ seems to hear smatterings of ‘Welcome Back’ under the music but she wags her single finger as if telling all those watching that this would not be the time. Not quite yet. As the music continues to play, one of the women to be inducted in the FFW Hall of Fame continues having her index finger pointed out before she points upward to the ceiling of the InTrust Bank Arena.

Where a giant banner, black field with green writing unfurls.

FIGHT ME AURORA

The Wichita crowd goes wild for that, knowing very well there’s only one Aurora who Steph could possibly mean. Yet when the Witch of Wall Street looks over her glasses she seems slightly annoyed that there’s only one banner. With a sigh she points beside the banner while pushing her glasses up.

AT UNSTOPPABLE X

The second banner comes down and the crowd lets loose their appreciation as the Witch of Wall Street throws a thumbs up. She gives a yawn, crossing her legs and then in the same position, rolls out a newspaper. A lead pipe drops from the paper as she begins reading, the song winding down before Velocity heads to a commercial break.

“Oh there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Money don't grow on trees!
I got bills to pay, I got mouths to feed,
There ain't nothing in this world for free!
Oh no, I can't slow down, I can't hold back,
Though you know, I wish I could!
Oh no there ain't no rest for the wicked,
Until we close our eyes for good!”

« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:55:51 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2019, 09:52:55 pm »

After a short clip showing the last two times that Angelina and Lilly met for the Fast Track Championship, we cut back to the ring and find Kat standing in the center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is your main event scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Zack: Let’s hope the third time is the charm. In their first meeting, Lilly made Angelina tap out. In the second, Angelina got herself disqualified by jerking the referee in front of her to take a clothesline. Tonight, Angelina gets yet another shot at the gold. I’m here with one of the Prospects you’ll see in the ring this Tuesday at Wipeout, Carys McFarlane! Welcome aboard.

Carys: Greetings and salutations, Zack! This has been one hell of a ride so far, and I can’t wait to see how it ends!

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: Whether you like the new side of Angelina or not, the fact is that it’s gotten her a lot of opportunities since joining the Franchise. On the flip side of that, it’s easily arguable about whether they are all deserved or not.

Carys:  It truly is arguable, based on the surface. But with that in mind, Angelina’s new mindset seems to be working for her; she’s just so...incredibly focused.

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage with the championship belt around her waist, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and holding the title high above her head before getting ready for the match to start.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall, she weighs 144lbs and she is the reigning and defending FFW Fast Track Champion….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: You gotta believe Lilly’s getting a little tired of having to deal with Angelina. This is now Fantastica’s THIRD shot at the title. And if she doesn’t get the job done here one way or another, I believe it’s time to let the champion move on.

Carys: I’ve been in the shoes of constant having to face the same person over and over again for the same things. It does get incredibly tiresome. But this would end well for Lilly in getting the win, and I have no doubt in my mind that she knows it.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from Lilly after checking both women, and then holds it high over her head before calling for the bell. Kat takes the championship with her as Angelina strolls towards the center, and watches the title go with a smirk on her face. Lilly looks more determined and angry than before, and meets her there. Angelina begins running her mouth almost immediately, and pats Lilly on the head before the champion coldcocks her with one then another right hands to the jaw. Three more rapidly follow that before she spins into her with a spinning back elbow to the jaw. A short arm clothesline puts her down before Lilly starts dropping elbows into her chest one after another. She’d nip up, drop it, nip back up, drop it several times.

Zack: Yeah, I told you Lilly has had enough of Angelina. It looks like the champ’s got an axe to grind, and she’s gonna make the challenger regret everything she’s done!

Carys: I’d react like that too if you decided to start talking down to me as if you know better than I do, too! Trust me!

Angelina was pulled back to her feet, and propelled face first into the nearest turnbuckle. Lilly drove her head in again four more times before she whipped her across to the far corner. The challenger landed back first before Lilly charged in with a handspring back elbow to her jaw. Fantastica stumbled out as Lilly bounced off the near side with a sling blade clothesline that dropped her where she stood. She dropped to a knee, and started firing right hands into her head once more until getting back to her feet.

Zack: I’ve never seen this side of Lilly before, but I like it! She is all business, and Angelina may be rethinking some of her ways that got her into this!

Carys: She’s gonna have to do that, or this is going to be a short as hell match!

Angelina went towards the ropes to either try to get away or get out of the ring, but Lilly snatched a rear waistlock and snapped off a German suplex. She rolled through with four more before bridging up for the pin as Stringer dropped to count.

Carys: Angelina needed a break, but Lilly isn’t willing to give her one!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!

Angelina quickly got her shoulder off the mat as soon as the two struck, and was then shoved away by Lilly. The champion got back to her feet as Angelina was getting up, delivering a trio of knees into her lower back. When she grabbed her for a DDT, Angelina used a back drop to send her over the top rope to the floor.

Zack: Angelina with the first smart thing she’s done since the bell rang, and bought herself some time in the process. She needs it badly!

The challenger crawled a couple feet away, and tried to pull herself together as the referee was counting Lilly out of the ring. The Brit pulled herself up onto the apron, and was quickly caught with a running knee in the ribs from the brunette. Angelina hammered her with right hands and forearms before dragging her head between the ropes to deliver a suspension DDT with Lilly’s feet hanging over the middle rope. Fantastica sat up with a hard stare down at the champion. When she saw her starting to get up again, Angelina followed up with her jumping neckbreaker before making the cover with a hook of the leg.

Zack: She calls that PROTECT YA NECK, and we could be crowning a new champion in 3 seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Lilly kicked out in time just after the two, and Angelina got back to her feet. A few well placed stomps landed on the back of her neck before the challenger waved her to get up. Lilly didn’t take long to oblige her as she began to rise, only to get caught in a handstand headscissors takedown before Angelina did a dab.

Carys: Maybe not, but angelina’s definitely in control now!

She stepped over her opponent, and drove clubbing blows with both hands into her back and neck when Lilly tried to push up to her hands and knees. Angelina grabbed her chin, and dropped down into a camel clutch. Stringer dropped down in front of the champion to check for a submission, but Lilly showed no desire to stop the match. Her face wrenched in pain as Angelina pulled back on her head.

Zack: Looks like Angelina’s pinpointed Lilly’s head and neck for the majority of her offense tonight. And while I’ve not seen someone submit in a  camel clutch, it’ll make you think about it as your neck is being bent in ways it wasn’t designed to go.

Carys: Hey, you go after a body part enough, you’ll tap at just the right amount of pressure. She’s got a plan in there, clearly.

Stringer checked again with the champion, still getting the same answer as Angelina leaned back further as she tried to increase the pressure more. Lilly’s face was wrenched in pain as she tried to pull Angelina’s hands down to break the grip, but wasn’t having much success. So finally she shoved two of her fingers into her mouth, and bit into them. That caused the challenger to yelp as she let go rose to her feet, shaking her hand in pain. She complained to the referee about biting, and jumped to drive all her body weight into Lilly’s back. But the champion rolled over, and let her land across her knees instead.

Zack: Angelina should have saved her complaints about the officiating till after the match, because that….that is self explanatory, folks.

Carys: I mean...she has a point, but given that Angelina isn’t opposed to going underhanded when she has to...she doesn’t have much room to talk. Also, she kinda asked for it.

Lilly got to her feet, and scooped Angelina up into an atomic drop that sent her into the corner. The referee admonished her for biting a moment ago, to which she apologized and charged after the challenger. Angelina sidestepped her though, and Lilly ran chest first into..an exposed turnbuckle. Angelina dropped the pad to the floor, and Lilly clutched her chest in pain. Fantastica left her feet with a reverse rana that spiked her on top of her head, and followed up with a quick cover and a leg hook.

Zack: Angelina got rid of that pad, and Lilly ran into---a reverse rana! She may be out cold and new champion on the way!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The champion kicked out in time before the three, and Angelina glared at the referee wanting a faster count. She pulled the champion to her feet, and scooped her over a shoulder. It looked like she was going for a snake eyes in the exposed corner, but the referee stepped in the way when she saw the exposed turnbuckle.

Carys: Where did that come from? I missed that one clearly!

Angelina shouted at her to move, but the referee refused and told her to use any of the other corners. Even Lyla got on the apron, giving the referee a piece of her mind as Angelina turned and took off towards another corner. Before they got there though, Lilly managed to slip down to her feet behind Angelina. Before she could turn around, the champion connected with a codebreaker that flipped her over to the mat. Lilly dove into the cover with a hook of the leg, but there wasn’t a count as Lyla was still arguing with the official. So the fans started counting instead.

Fans; ONE!!! TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!   THREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Finally, Stringer looked to see what was  going on and dove into position to make the count official as Lilly kept the leg hooked.

Carys: About time ya turned around there, Stringer!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Fantastica kicked out before the three, and Lilly looked a little aggravated by the time lapse before she got an actual count. She popped back to her feet, and began to circle around the slowly rising Angelina.

Zack: I think Lilly may have had the win right there, but Lyla Fox had the senior referee arguing with her! How badly does the Franchise want the Fast Track Championship?!

When the challenger was back to her feet, Lilly went to apply a cobra clutch. But Angelina drove them both backwards into the exposed turnbuckle, causing the champion to shout in pain as her back struck it. Fantastica began firing back elbows from both arms, peppering both sides of Lilly’s head as she was trapped in the corner. She spun towards her into a penalty kick that snapped her head back before Angelina scooped her up into a spinebuster. The challenger leaned against the ropes, trying to catch her breath as Lyla implored her to make the cover.

Zack: Listen to Fox begging Angelina to follow up and make the cover. The Franchise is hellbent on adding the Fast Track Championship to it’s collection!

Carys: Completely unsurprising! But she needs to move or it won’t happen for her.

The challenger caught her breath, and used the ropes for a springboard into a Lionsault that landed perfectly on Lilly. She hooked both legs as she made the cover, and the referee dropped to count it.

Zack: ENTER FANTASTICA!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lilly barely got her shoulder up before the three came down, and Angelina sat up with yet another glare at the referee. Stringer showed it was just two, and the challenger pushed up to her feet.

Carys: That would normally end a match, but Fanstasica waited just a little too long to make the cover.

Angelina headed for the corner to make her way up to the top rope. But as soon as she got herself almost perched how she wanted, Lilly was up and darted into the corner with a leaping European uppercut that dropped her to a seat on the top turnbuckle. The Brit climbed up with her, hooked her head, and executed a top rope superplex that shook the ring on impact. The champion rolled to her side, holding her neck for a half second before rolling back the other way to make the cover.

Carys: Angelina MUST be out after that one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Angelina popped her shoulder off the mat, and Lyla looked relieved at ringside as a result. Lilly pushed back up to her feet, listening to the crowd that was solidly behind her. She moved around behind the challenger as Angelina was very slow to get to her feet. The Fast Track Champion planted her with her full nelson facebuster!

Zack: That’s the TIGER LILLY! And we know what that usually leads into! Lyla’s out here sweating bullets, and I don’t blame her!

Lilly sat down on her back, and applied her full nelson with both knees in Angelina’s back. The challenger’s face was awash in agony as Lilly clenched her teeth, trying to add more torque to the hold as the fans continued chanting her name.

Zack: And there it is, the LILLY PAD!! This is how she got Angelina to tap out when they first met for the title weeks and weeks ago!

Carys: History might just be about to repeat itself!

Angelina’s teeth gritted as Lilly continued to apply the pressure. The champion looked around, only to find they were near the center of the ring. She tried to wiggle free, but Lilly only tightened her grip. The challenger’s face was red as a tomato at this point, and she was forced to tap out. Stringer called for the bell, and Lilly let Angelina go and rose to her feet.

Zack: That Lilly Pad is a devastating submission, and Angelina fell victim to it twice! A game effort by Papi Chulo, but the original outcome remains the same!

Carys: That it does. And I almost feel bad for Fantastica, she put out one HELL of a match.

Kat: Your winner of the match by submission….AND STILL FFW Fast Track Champion…….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

The referee raised Lilly’s hand, and returned her championship to her. A tired smile wore on her face until she looked down with a scowl towards her challenger. Lilly headed for the corner, and raised her title high overhead.

Zack: Lilly Arthur has put Angelina fantastica behind her hopefully. And the Fast Track Champion is leaving Wichita with her title intact.

Carys: I definitely have my fingers crossed for that, I must admit. But many congrats on your win, Lilly!

Zack: Thank you for joining us for Velocity! This Tuesday night ONLY on FFW All Access, it’s Future Shock Wipeout! You don’t want to miss that, and we’ll see you in the Sunshine State!

The champion rolled out under the bottom rope, putting her title over her shoulder with a long exhale as Velocity faded off the air.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 09:56:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: