Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 02:15:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - June 22, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - June 22, 2019  (Read 276 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 24, 2019, 01:46:12 pm »

Live from the XL Center in Hartford, Connecticut
June 22, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages. 

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera. 

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “One of a Kind” starts to fade out. 

The show heads to the ring, where Kat Grayson awaits with a smile on her face and her microphone in hand. 

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Hello, everyone. And welcome to the XL Center here in Hartford, Connecticut. We are on the road to Unstoppable 10, which is shaping up to be a ‘can’t miss’ card as they always are. I’m Zack, alongside Mai Hotaru here in the booth. 

Mai: And we’re starting off with my favorite faction in FFW, that’s the Franchise. Because when you have the owner of the company behind you, you’re pretty much untouchable.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Kat: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: Ruby’s been having her issues with Areum Jijang, as has most everyone who has come across her. She may be glad to face someone with a stronger grip on reality.

Mai: That’s what happens when you have sex with Max Sato, even if it’s just once. He puts the crazy in you, and a little more that we probably shouldn’t go into.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: And her opponent…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleith, accompanied by Bianca Salvador and Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Zack: This will be the first time we’ve seen Mel Avilo in a singles match since she came back from her hiatus, where I understand she was on a cruise. 

Mai: Someone needs to take me on a cruise. Do you know how difficult it is to work this hard for a couple hours a week? I tell you it’s hell, Zack. 

Zack: It’s no picnic on this side of the desk either, sweetcheeks. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Mel loosens up a bit in the corner, and meets Ruby in the center. The pair waste no time in locking up, and the more powerful Avilo begins to push her back. Ruby breaks the grip before they get to the ropes, and surprises Mel with a drop tole hold that sends her into the ropes. The former Unity Champion looks back at Ruby for a moment, and gets back to her feet. But she doesn’t have much time before Tyler closes in with a forearm to the back of her head. Three more land in a row that drops Mel to a knee, and the “Huntress takes off for the near side. She goes for a clothesline, but Mel ducks and snatches her from behind as she passes for a full nelson slam. 

Mai: Ruby may have more ring experience, but Mel’s definitely the stronger of the two. And maybe a little more savvy. Plus she has a great butt. 

Zack: Thanks for that keen insight. Ruby looked like she was trying to ground Mel, but that’s a lot of strength in one woman’s body to keep down.

Ruby was a little slower to get up from that, so Mel pulled her up from behind to fire a few kidney punches into her back. Each one caused her to bend over in pain before Avilo shoved her into the ropes, and caught her stumbling back into a single knee backbreaker. She pressed her face down into the mat before Mel began to drive knee drops into Ruby’s back repeatedly. Avilo snatched her up again, but this time into a sidewalk slam. 

Mai: I think Mel could write a book about how to do all kinds of damage to someone’s back. Because she really enjoys doing that, doesn’t she? 

Zack: She reminds me a lot of Steph Stefano in that regard. Both of them have quite the power base, and Mel may have a little more of a pronounced mean streak. 

Tyler rolled towards the ropes to pull herself up, while Mel remained behind her. She pulled her away from the ropes just before driving a headbutt into her back as well. Mel scooped her up into an atomic drop that sent Ruby headfirst into the corner, followed in by a running shoulder tackle into her lower back. She snapped on a rear waistlock to bring her out, but Ruby began firing back elbows with both arms into both sides of her head. She managed to shake Mel loose before Ruby turned into her, pressed Mel’s face into her knee and stomped the mat. That stumbled the Franchisee before Ruby rebounded off the near side with a running neckbreaker. With Avilo down, Ruby sat up and rubbed her back for a moment. 

Zack: I think Ruby might have found her opening right here, but she can’t let Mel linger too long. That’s not gonna stop her indefinitely.

Mai: Whoever said she was all that bright? She thinks Ghostbusters is a documentary, and spends her free time chasing Slimer. 

Both women started to get up again, but Ruby did so a little quicker as she started landing a few rabbit punches to Mel. She whipped her across into the far corner before following her in with a running forearm across the jaw. It snapped Mel’s head back on impact, and Ruby followed up by sitting her on the top rope. She climbed up to the middle, hooked her head, and dropped off with a second rope DDT. The “Huntress” quickly rolled her over to make the cover as Pruitt dropped to count.

Zack: Are you kidding me? A DDT off the middle rope! Avilo couldn’t tell you if she was in Hartford or Houston!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

Mel got her shoulder up, and Ruby nodded. She dropped a knee into Mel’s head, and then dragged her out towards the center of the ring. Mel began to get up again much more slowly as Ruby executed a hammerlock into a lariat to put her down once more. 

Mai: Mel needs a timeout here. Someone signal the referee to give her a few minutes, and we’ll get the next commercial break out of the way in the meantime. Hey, I can be a producer!

She pulled Mel back to her feet, but got surprised with a headbutt to the face. It staggered Ruby for a half second, and Mel pulled her into a stiff short arm clothesline. But she didn’t let go of her hand, and pulled her back to her feet again. A trio of rights to the jaw connected before she whipped Ruby across for the ride. As soon as Tyler hit the ropes, Mel rushed her with a clothesline that sent her over the top rope tumbling to the floor. As Pruitt began to admonish her for not keeping it in the ring, Kyle climbed onto the apron to share a few words with the referee. And as she went to him, that’s when Bianca came around the corner on the outside with a smile on her face. 

Mai: Look at that angelic smile from Bianca. Isn’t she just a vision to behold? Plus she has a nice t-shirt of her in a black bikini. Hubba hubba.

Zack: You can take a powder and go drool over it if you want. I don’t like the look in Bianca’s eyes, and I don’t suspect Ruby will either.

Tyler pulled herself to her feet, only for Bianca to send her into the barricade. Her back struck hard before Salvador scooped her up, and drove her back into the ringpost next. The “Huntress collapsed to her knees before Bianca hooked her head, and drilled her with a DDT into the floor. She pulled her up, and tossed her back into the ring before the referee turned around again. Mel gave her partner a smile. 

Zack: I had a feeling something like that was gonna happen. You never face the Brailian Storm one on one, because the other invariably gets involved.

Mai: She could have been provoked. Ruby could have said something disgusting about the wonderful country of Brazil. Or about girls named Bianca. 

Mel resumed pounding strikes into Ruby’s back when she tried to get up to her feet. She scooped her over one shoulder, and darted towards the middle of the ring with a running powerslam. Tyler writhed on the mat before the powerhouse scooped her up, and dropped her with a gutwrench suplex. She quickly went for the cover with a hook of the leg. The referee slid into position to make the count. 

Mai: Rubes should just stay down, and get this over with. She’s not gonna beat the Storm….uh..I mean Mel.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE.

Obviously Ruby didn’t take Mai’s davice, even if she had heard it. Her shoulder popped up off the mat, and Mel dragged her back to her feet. She hoisted her over one shoulder for a backbreaker submission, causing Ruby’s body hang awkwardly over the mat. 

Zack: With all the work she’s done on that back, Ruby may not have enough left to find her way out of this Gory special. Your body’s not designed to bend that way, fans.

Pruitt moved around in front of Ruby to ask for the submission, but the veteran had no interest in that. She tried to find the nearest set of ropes, but Mel had good ring positioning. None of them were within reach. She then began to shake her a little, further damaging her back in the process. Bianca shouted at her to quit from the outside, as the fans seemed to indicate she shouldn’t. 

Mai: Bianca’s giving Ruby some excellent advice here. She should take it, then she can get back to watching that Ghostbusters remake from a couple years back. God, that was awful.

Zack: Ruby’s never been one to call it quits. It’s not in her DNA, but she is getting her back wrecked in this submission. And the problem is there’s no ropes nearby, and Mel’s not moving.

Mel began shaking her again after she heard Ruby decline the referee’s request for a submission. It only caused her more pain, but Tyler managed to get a little relief when she scratched Mel’s eyes. THe powerhouse loosened her grip, and clutched her face. This allowed Ruby to get back to her feet, and stumble forward with a pained expression. Mel turned to face her, and Ruby dropped her with a facebuster. But the impact caused her own back to hurt, making her lean forward with a pained expression. She got back to her feet finally, and headed towards the corner to make her way up top.

Zack: Like I said, Ruby’s not gonna quit on you. Her back is a mess right this minute, but she’s heading up to the third floor anyway!

Mai: There’s only about a thousand reasons why it’s dumb to do that right now. I don’t think she has Mel in a compromising position enough to--WHAT’S THAT FOR?!

Ruby didn’t come off the top rope on Mel, she clobbered Bianca with a clothesline on the outside. The crowd came to its feet as the “Huntress” mounted her with driving fists to the face one after the other. She quickly rolled to her feet, and sent Bianca into the steps. The crowd ate it up as she climbed back onto the apron, only to get greeted by Mel, who grabbed her head. Ruby countered by snapping her neck across the top rope, causing Mel to choke and stagger backwards before Tyler got back into the ring.

Zack: What do you mean what was that for? Bianca took a hell of a lot of liberties out there, and Ruby was handing out receipts on the No Surrender Champion!

Mai: You’re supposed to forgive and forget, Zack. What happened to turning the other cheek?

Zack: If she wants, I’m sure Ruby will be happy to punch the other side of her face too. 

Ruby stepped back into the ring, and waved for Mel to get back to her feet. The Hartford crowd was solidly in her corner as Mel began to get to her feet. Ruby darted past her, grabbing her head into a springboard bulldog off the ropes. She quickly floated across her to make the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Zack: Ruby’s looking for a knockout, and she may have found the perfect way to do it! There’s the cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Mel’s shoulder came up off the mat in the nick of time, and Ruby rolled off the cover with a shake of her head. She headed to the ropes, and started slapping her knee before yelling at Mel to get back to her feet. 

Mai: I know Mel’s attractive, Zack, but should you be calling her a knockout when you’re married to Inkzilla? 

Zack: Would you shut up! I know what Ruby’s got in mind here, and if she hits it, Mel won’t get up again!!

Mel got to a kneeling position, though very wobbly before Ruby TRIED to take off. Kyle grabbed her foot under the bottom rope, causing her to reach through and grab him. As he struggled to get free, Mel got back to her feet and caught Ruby with a boot to the side of her head. It dropped her to her knees before the powerhouse scooped her up into a gutwrench driver. Bianca cheered as her partner made the cover. 

Mai: It may be illegal to send one through the postal service, but there’s nothing illegal about that MEL-BOMB!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell to boos as Bianca joined her partner in the ring. Kyle tried to adjust his shirt and tie before joining them as the referee raised Mel’s hand.

Zack: Just like I said, you never face one of the Storm in a match. You have to deal with both of them, and that piece of garbage right there too!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………..MEL AVILO!!

Mai: That was fantastic, and will definitely help boost Mel higher up into championship contention. This girl needs her own title, just like Bianca!

The pair kicked Ruby out of the ring to have it to themselves before Bianca applauded her partner. Mel ran her hand along her waist as the camera picked up Kyle telling her it was only a matter of time.

Zack: Mel wants some gold of her own, and I hate it for whoever has to defend a title against her. Because they’ll need an entourage, if this match is any indication. 

As the celebration continued in the ring to boos from the crowd, that’s when Breaking Point headed elsewhere in the XL Center.

When One Door Closes

Two girls who are clearly close friends are seen talking outside the office of the COO, those two being Harley Shannon and Lilly Arthur. The conversation is interrupted when he steps out to join them, and shakes both of their hands.

Seth: Thank you both for joining me. I had some things to discuss with each of you, but since you’re both here, we can do all that at once. First of all, congratulations on being only the second woman to complete the Fast Track matches, Mrs. Arthur. Even with how my sister handled it, I think you deserve praise. Only Kaoru Asaka was able to do it, and you know how far she ended up going.

Harley nodded her head, patting Lilly on the back. 

Harley: If ever anyone was going to do it. Especially when she started to build a little bit of momentum behind her. I’m sure Miss Star had her reasons for handling things how she did. And probably had nothing to do with Lilly beating one of her chosen ones over and over and over again.

There was a shrug of the red heads shoulders.

Lilly: I guess that’s a possibility… Either way, thank you Mr Star. It’s a high bar that’s been set by Kaoru Asaka, a lot to live up to. Hopefully I’ll be able to live up to that and follow in those footsteps, go all the way to the top and er… yeah… maybe give the family a Hall of Famer they can be proud of. Just have to take it one step at a time.

Seth: Perhaps I can help with that next step. Given how you’ve won your matches of late, I feel like there’s a solid case for an opportunity to get a chance to challenge for the No Surrender Championship. Would that be something of interest to you?

The Englishwoman nodded her head.

Lilly: Yeah, I’d love to get into contention for the No Surrender Championship. Like you said, I’ve been showing off my submission skills of late and I think I’ve gotten pretty good at them. No better way to prove it then by testing myself against some of the best technical wrestlers the world has to offer. Sign me up. Who do I have to face and make tap out to get that chance to challenge?

Seth: O.E. Ayano. 

Lilly: O.E. Ayano. Well. Okay. I mean, she’s really damn tough. We’ve seen what she can take from Sophia

Harley: True… but you can always choke her out right? Don’t have to rip a limb out of its socket or contort her into unusual shapes to pick up a victory. If blood can’t get to Ayano’s brain….You got this, Lil.

Seth: Then I’ll get with Dr. McCloud about making this happen sooner than later. She’s been dealing with some issues of her own away from the office. Which brings me to you, Miss Shannon.

Seth gives the orange-haired girl his full attention.

Seth: While the ladder match is at full capacity at Unstoppable, I thought that you might like to be part of that show in a #1 contender match to see who challenges the next Fast Track Champion in their first defense. What do you think?

Lilly: Sounds like you could be following some footsteps yourself. Maybe. 

Harley: I’d love to be part of a number one contender’s match at Unstoppable. I’d love to get a chance to challenge for my first ever main roster title; for the Fast Track Championship. Though it’ll be a real test against whoever comes out of that ladder match with the title. Talk about a match stuffed full of talent. Hall of Famers, Future Shock standouts, dominant former Future Shock Champions...But, anyway, who do I face for this massive opportunity?

Seth: A woman you are not unfamiliar with, but possibly in her current form. It’ll be you at Unstoppable 10 facing Areum Jijang for a shot at the Fast Track Champion.

Harley: Areum…

Lilly: That girl’s crazy. A couple of sandwiches short of a full picnic basket.

Harley: But tough and crazy talented and on something of a streak since she snapped and became the Big Bang. Can’t write her off… especially not given that she did get a win over me when she was Ji-Hu. Looking forward to meeting her again at Unstoppable and hopefully claiming that Fast Track Title opportunity.

Seth: You may want to go find a monitor to do a little scouting. Her match with Raven Knight is next. 

As he said this, a producer tapped his shoulder. 

Producer: Miss Star wants to see you.

Seth: I’m all atingle…

As he followed the producer away and the girls went to find a monitor, the show heads elsewhere in the XL Center.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:08:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 03:09:34 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Mai: You know, Zack. I feel like FFW is missing out on a big sponsorship for this match. I’m sure the makers of Zyprexa would put up some money. After all, they make anti-psychotics.

Zack: I’m impressed you know the name of some anti-psychotics off the top of your head. Do I want to know why that is the case? You know what? I don’t.

The Intense electrical thrumming of “Diabolic” by Dance With The Dead signals the coming of Areum Jijang, white and yellow strobes matching the staccato piano-percussion mix.

A moment passes by and Areum appears on stage, the dry ice fog on the entrance ramp parting to show her, and in front of her, seated in a dessicated old hospital wheelchair, housing the disturbing effigy that was a Max Sato Realdoll. Boos rain down upon her, but Areum seems far less offended than she is visibly nervous, she shouts at “Max” to shut up before starting off down the ramp.

When ‘Big Bang’ gets ringside, she roughly carts the life-sized doll over to her corner before hurriedly sliding into the ring and backing into her corner, scanning the ring, the ref, and the crowd as though something might jump out at her.

Kat: INTRODUCING, hailing from Seoul, South Korea by way of Fresno County, California, accompanied by… uh… well… standing five-feet tall and weighing in at one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, “BIG BAAAAAAANG” AREUM JIIIIIJAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

Areum holds her middle fingers high as the crowd showers her with more boos, before turning and shouting at Max to ‘Shut up!’ before turning her attention back to the upcoming match.

Zack: How about what we just heard from the COO a moment ago? Areum is going to Unstoppable, and could net herself a shot at the Fast Track Championship.

Mai: Yeah, but we really need a little more crazy at a FFW event. We don’t already have enough, so Areum can bring that little something extra.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Zack: If you’re looking for a catch-as-catch-can classic, this won’t be for you! We are legit about to see two of the most unpredictable women in FFW square off.

Mai: Yeah, I’ve decided not to take sides in this match because I’d rather not see the other breaking into my hotel room later to ask me why I chose the other.

Malcolm Parks finished checking both competitors, finding nothing illicit on either of them before he called for the bell. It barely finished ringing before the two had come out of their corners and met in the middle of the ring, throwing heavy right hands at each other. Neither competitor gave up an inch until Knight blocked an incoming shot from her opponent and delivered a headbutt. A second headbutt followed it that sent Areum back two steps only for Raven to jerk her forwards and into a short arm clothesline. JiJang rolled and started to rise quickly up to her feet only for Knight to cut her off with a series of knee strikes into her body; the blows forcing her backwards until Raven shoved the Korean native back into against the turnbuckles where she started throwing a combination of punches into her foes gut.

Mai: So tell me. You watch Future Shock or whatever. What do you think of this match Harley’s got at Unstoppable against Areum?

Zack: They weren’t besties in Future Shock. Of course. She had a lot firmer grasp of reality then. I think Harley’s got her work cut out for her.

Parks called for the break and started the count of five, reaching four before the wrestler from Providence jerked Irish whipped her opponent across the ring to the opposite corner. Raven followed in close behind her and caught Areum with a running knee strike to her stomach before spinning around to trap the Big Bang against the turnbuckles by throwing alternately right and left back elbows into each side of her jaw. Again the official called for the break, using the count to get it on four as FFW’s resident arsonist stepped forward. JiJang followed her out and was taken down to the canvas with a snapmare takedown. As she landed the Rhode Island native caught her with a stiff kick to the spine.

Mai: Harley should have turned the match down, or at least asked for an opponent who is a little less Squeaky Phromme than Aruem.

Zack: You say that, but Areum has been doing pretty well for herself ever since she...flipped her own switch.

Again Areum moved to the side and began to get to her feet where Raven welcomed her back to a vertical base with a series of stiff knife edge chops to the chest, driving the Korean wrestler back into the ring ropes. Another four chops landed before Knight sent her across the ring into the opposite ropes, catching her on the return with a Thesz press. Raven landed on top of her opponent and began to fire off stiff closed fist right and lefts into her face until the Big Bang manages to roll Raven off of her. Areum once more begins to rise only to get a standing dropkick to the chest that sent her down to the mat once more. The Korean wrestler again pushed upwards quickly and as she did, Knight body slammed her to the canvas, following it up with a quick fist drop. Knight popped back up to her feet and went to immediately deliver another fist drop but this time Areum rolled out of the way to avoid the blow.

Mai: I think of the two that Raven is the more reliable and trustworthy one. But that’s not really saying a lot in her favor, is it?

Zack: Yeah, that’s like winning second place at your family beauty pageant there.

The two wrestlers came back to their feet simultaneously and this time Areum struck first, catching Raven with a throat thrust that saw the American gasp for air. As the Rhode Islander turned her back on Areum, the Korean wrestler quickly took hold of her head and took off to deliver a running bulldog across her knee. Raven rolled onto the mat and quickly came back to her feet only to be sent to the canvas again with a German suplex by JiJang. As Raven moved to push herself back to her feet, Areum locked in a side headlock on her foe, squeezing the hold on tight as Knight continued to rise; Areum dragging her around the ring until she was stood in front of the Max Sato doll and screamed at him before she released the headlock, delivering another throat thrust to her opponent as she did so.

Zack: While Areum wants bigger and more challenges, I think Raven just likes fighting at the end of the day. She doesn’t really care about whether there’s something on the line.

Mai: That’s what makes her more dangerous. She doesn’t have anything to lose. They are the ones capable of the worst.

Raven staggered backwards, holding her throat and gasping for breath once more before she was sent face first into the mat thanks to a low dropkick to her knees from her opponent. As Knight landed, JiJang quickly took up position on her back, pulling her into a camel clutch. The referee dropped down in front of Raven, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a ‘No’ as Areum glared at her ‘manager’ while reminding him that she didn’t need him to be successful. Underneath JiJang, the Providence native began to push up onto her knees which saw the hold get broken; Areum standing up quickly and sending Knight face first into the canvas with a knee drop to the neck. Before Raven had a chance to even try and get to her feet, JiJang pulled her foe up to her feet and walked her into the nearest corner, sending her face first into the top turnbuckle. Areum followed it up by sending Raven face first into the top turnbuckle nine more times before she released her. Knight stumbled out of the corner and was scooped off her feet and dropped throat first across the top rope.

Zack: We talk about how far Areum has gone off the reservation, but you have to give her credit because it hasn’t affected her wrestling ability.

Mai: You’re right. But the thing with that is wrestling is largely based on instinct. And even a wild animal has instincts.

Raven stumbled backwards as Areum took off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and came back to catch her opponent with a leaping forearm to the jaw that flattened Knight to the mat. Raven quickly started back to her feet only to receive a leaping knee to her jaw from Big Bang; Knight staggered backwards and caught a right hook from her opponent before she was taken off her feet with the Sumi Otoshi. As the Judo throw sent Raven down to the canvas, Areum followed it up with a leg drop across her chest before she attempted to latch on an armbar submission. Knight, though, managed to interlock her fingers to stop her opponent from applying the hold no matter how hard Areum pulled on her arm to try and break her grip. With a cry of frustration, Areum came quickly back up to her feet and began to stomp down on Raven’s chest. Two connected before Knight managed to grab hold of JiJang’s boot on the third attempt and used her grip to send the Korean down to the canvas.

Zack: I’d say there’s a method to both of their madnesses. Areum’s just doing a little better for herself lately.

Mai: A win here could shoot Raven into a higher spot on the big ladder. Jijang has been on a tear lately. I just don’t think she’d care.

Areum got to her feet a moment and turned towards Raven as the Providence wrestler got to one knee and threw an elbow into JiJang’s gut. A second elbow followed before Knight pushed up to both feet, driving a European Uppercut into her jaw that saw Areum take a step backwards and allowed Knight to catch her with two kesagiri chops that forced the Korean wrestler to momentarily drop down to one knee. As the former Ji-Hu came straight back upwards, Raven drove a front kick into her stomach, bending her over and allowing the firestarter to drop her with a snap DDT into the canvas. As Areum landed on the canvas, Knight floated over and kicked up into the air to deliver a double knee drop into her spine, followed by a second and a third. Quickly the American pulled her foe up to her feet by her hair only to slam her face first into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. The firestarter wasted no time at all in getting back to her feet and began to stomp away at her foe’s spine forcing her to roll away. Once more Raven brought her opponent back up to her feet, only to lift her over her shoulder before she snapped her forward and drove her spine first into the canvas with an Alabama slam. Raven dropped down on top of her opponent to make the cover.

Zack: Big time Alabama Slam as far away as Hartford!

One…

Two--

Mai: Dropping crazy people on their heads isn’t going to do much damage, I’ve said this before. There’s not much to scramble at this point.

JiJang kicked out on the two count and was again brought to her feet by Raven who once more scooped her upwards and into a backbreaker. Areum rolled away, holding her back with her hand as she began to rise, Raven circling around behind her as Areum made it to a vertical base, pulling her hand away from her back before she threw a forearm smash into her backbone. A second and a third followed sending the Korean wrestler staggering towards the ropes as Raven stayed on her, forcing her up against the cabled where Knight continued to work over her with a series of five raised knees that saw Areum try to arch her back away from the blows. As the last knee was delivered, Knight spun her opponent around and jerked her away from the ring ropes, dropping her shoulder to lift her upwards and into a Samoan drop. JiJang sat up as Raven immediately popped back up to her feet and delivered three rapid fire stiff kicks into her back. Raven dropped down to one knee behind her foe, wrapping her arm around her head as she pulled her to her feet and into a reverse DDT. Knight once more made the cover.

Mai: Hey, Raven’s at least trying to go for the win. Maybe she does have some aspirations in her after all.

One…

Two…

...T

Zack: Maybe so, and one of them might be seeing how flammable Areum is.

Areum kicked out and rolled away once more only to again find herself pulled back up to her feet and this time Raven let out a grunt of effort as she Irirsh whipped the South Korean as hard as she could into the nearest corner. JiJang struck the turnbuckle pads hard, back first and stepped forward gingerly, holding her spine and was sent face first into the canvas with a flapjack. As soon as she landed Areum pushed up to all fours and a moment later was forcing herself up onto her knees as Raven stepped backwards into the corner, pushing herself up the inside to stand on the middle rope and waited, letting her opponent get to her feet and turn towards her at which point she launched herself into a double axe handle smash as Big Bang stepped the side and countered with a shot into the midriff. Knight wasn’t given a chance to return to her feet before she was thrown down to the mat with an Uki Waza judo throw.

Zack: You’re starting to see some of Jijang’s judo skills come into play, and those are hard to avoid at the best of times.

Mai: Jijang Judo? Someone should register that domain name, I smell money.

Raven quickly made it back to her feet as Areum used the ring ropes to get herself back upright and immediately leapt up onto Knight’s shoulders and into a headscissors takeover that she snapped off and sent the American face first into the middle turnbuckle. JiJang quickly rolled up to her feet and took towards Raven as the Rhode Islander also began to rise, catching her as she got fully upright and delivered a backstabber. It saw Knight fall onto her knees and slump forward against the middle turnbuckle as Areum rolled backwards, holding her back with one hand for a moment before she charged forward and caught Raven across the shoulders with a running knee, bouncing her head off the middle turnbuckle as she connected. Areum held there for a moment as she gave the Max Sato doll another glare before pulling her opponent to her feet, pressing her back against the turnbuckles and delivered The Clap chop across her face.

Mai: You know, I’ve heard of girls getting the Clap, but it wasn’t anything like what Raven just got!

Zack: We’ll get back to STD Memories later in the broadcast, if you don’t mind.

Before her foe could recover, JiJang pulled her away from the corner and used a judo hip toss to send her down to the mat in a sitting position and the Korean wrestler transitioned through to apply a Cobra clutch sleeper hold. Areum leaned into the hold, pushing all her weight down upon her opponent as she tightened up the sleeper hold even more while Parks dropped down in front of the American, asking her if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ as Knight pulled at her opponent’s arm. Again, Raven refused to quit as she was asked and instead began to push herself upwards. As she got to her feet she forced herself backwards, driving Areum back first into the turnbuckles in the corner. It got her the break as Areum looked to hold her back with one hand. Knight spun around, throwing a discus punch at her opponent’s jaw but only got air as the Korean was able to duck underneath it, quickly countering with a rake of the eyes and then a sitout jawbreaker which saw Raven fall backwards onto the mat.

Zack: If it comes down to technical skills which you wouldn’t expect, I think Jijang has the advantage. Raven’s a brawler.

Mai: There’s been a lot of crazy bitches in wrestling. Most promotions don’t throw them into the same ring at the same time though.

Areum quickly pulled herself upwards and launched herself into a single knee strike to Raven’s jaw as she too made it back to her feet. It again dropped Raven to the canvas while Areum landed on her feet and circled around, heading back to the corner and climbing quickly to the top rope as Knight started to come back to her feet. When Raven returned to a vertical base, JiJang launched herself into a meteora, driving both knees into her body and sent her down to the canvas; Areum landing on top of her and reaching back to hook her legs for the cover.

Mai: Harley better be watching this closely, because she’s gotta bring the straightjacket to Unstoppable.

One…

Two…

THR-

Zack: You have nothing to worry about, not that you would anyway. Harley will be well-prepared for Areum July 27th.

Before the three count could be completed Raven managed to kick out of the cover. The Korean shook her head as the referee showed her the two count but came to her feet anyway, waving her opponent upwards. As Knight got to her knees JiJang struck with a bionic elbow to the top of her head that caused her to crash down to the canvas while Areum took towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and returning to deliver a running Thai knee drop to her foes chest. Quickly Areum took up the mount position and started to unleash rapid fire slaps to her opponent’s face. Knight covered up, prompting Areum to grab hold of her by the hair, pulling her upwards as she also came to her feet and jerked her into a DDT. Areum rolled through, holding her opponent’s head as she pulled her upwards once more and into another DDT. And another. And another. And another. And another. And another. Finally, having completed the Red Wire DDTs, Areum rolled Raven over and covered her as Parks slid into position.

Mai: I think she calls those the Red Wire DDTs, Zack.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: You’re right on the money there too. But Raven’s a lot tougher than she might look at first glance.

A moment before the referee’s hand struck the canvas for the three count, Raven rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall. Areum stared at the referee as he held up two fingers before she slid out of the ring and started to berate the Sato doll at ringside, before finally sliding back underneath the bottom rope as Raven was back to one knee. Quickly Areum moved towards her opponent, pulling her upwards and was about to grab her head to set up for the Detonation only for Raven to shove her away. Big Bang took two steps to get her balance and immediately Knight was upon her, throwing right and left hands at her before scooping her upwards and delivered a powerslam. Knight came back to her feet and took a couple of moments to recover as Areum started to rise, Raven moving around behind her, reaching over her shoulders to grab hold of her wrists and jerked her backwards, slamming her to the canvas with a straitjacket.

Mai: The irony isn’t lost on me that Raven just used a straightjacket hold on Areum to get her down to the mat.

Zack: It was an inspired choice, no question about it. She needs to follow up quickly, because Areum’s already getting up again.

Again Areum began to rise which prompted Raven to dart towards the ropes, coming off them and took her opponent to the canvas with a running neckbreaker. Jijang held her neck for a moment before she once more brought back to her feet by her opponent who whipped her into the ring ropes and charged in behind her to connect with a battering ram headbutt as she hit the ring ropes. The Korean wrestler fell through the ring ropes to the outside and landed on her feet, which saw her get a baseball slide from Raven that sent her into the crowd barricade. Quickly the firestarter pulled her opponent away and slammed her face first into the ring apron before she rolled her into the ring. Following her in, Raven pulled her foe upwards and slammed her down to the canvas with a Fisherman’s Driver, keeping the leg hooked for the pinfall.

Zack: The fisherman’s driver might be what Raven needs to put Areum away!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Mai: Or not. Areum still feels like fighting some more, but I doubt Raven minds.

Areum rolled the shoulder at two and a half and Raven shook her head before she pushed upwards to her feet once more. She waved her foe upwards, waiting till she got to one knee before she came forward and left her feet to deliver a shining wizard to the side of the head. As JiJang hit the canvas, Raven delivered an elbow drop, popping up to her feet to deliver a second. Three more elbow drops followed in double quick time before Knight leaned backwards to make the cover, breathing deeply as she did so.

Zack: Raven’s going for it all again! She may want this win more badly than we thought at the outset!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Mai: If so, good for her. As fubar as her mind is, Areum is still beatable and a win over her would help Raven greatly.

Areum kicked out and shoved Raven away from her as she did so, pushing herself into a sitting position. As she did, Knight shoved her fingers into her mouth and applied the mandible claw. Areum’s hands quickly wrapped around Raven’s wrist, trying to pull her hand from her jaw only for Raven to keep the hold locked in as she shoved Areum down to the canvas. The referee checked on Jijang as she struggled to try and free herself from the submission, making sure that the Korean wrestler didn’t want to submit to the hold nor that her shoulders lay flat on the mat. As Big Bang started to fade, Raven seemed to clamp down harder in the submission, which caused Areum to reach up and jab a thumb into her eye.

Mai: I’ve gagged on a lot of things in my life, but it never occurred to me to poke someone in the eye. But then again, that was usually out of my reach at the time.

Zack: …………………………………………. Back to the match.

Raven released the hold and rolled away to her feet, holding her eye as she did so while JiJang gagged and tried to recover on the mat. As the South Korean made it back to her feet, Knight forced herself to move forward, still trying to clear her vision and lashed out with a foot into her opponent’s midsection. It doubled Areum over and Raven took full advantage with the Knight Fall facebreaker knee smash. Jijang collapsed backwards to the mat, Knight taking a moment to clear her vision once again before she threw herself on top of her opponent to make the cover, hooking her legs as she did so.

Zack: There’s the KNIGHT FALL, and Raven’s put a lot of them away with that one!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Yeah, but I don’t think she can add Areum to the list just yet.

Areum rolled the shoulder before the could be completed, Raven glaring at the referee for a couple of seconds before she pulled her opponent upwards from the canvas and gave a sign to the crowd before she pulled Areum into a raised knee to the gut. A moment later Knight delivered the Knight Terrors front headlock driver, spiking her opponent on the top of their head. Quickly Raven made the cover and hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Mai: Okay, KNIGHT TERRORS might do the trick though!

One….

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Malcolm Parks completed the count and called for the bell as Raven slowly got back to her feet.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… RAVEN KNIGHT!!!!

Zack: Now that’s one hell of a win for Raven, and Areum’s wave of momentum just crashed against the shore.

Mai: Speaking of the shore, someone should go throw that doll into the Atlantic while we are here.

The referee raised her hand in the air as Areum rolled out of the ring, holding the top of her head and scowled at the Max Sato doll, advancing upon it and slapped it repeatedly and violently across the face before she pointed up to the Rhode Islander in the ring. Raven, however, was busy celebrating her victory as the show cut elsewhere.

Friends Till The End

As the show cuts to the back, there we find one half of the Unity Champions along with Missy as well as their mutual manager. Amber Carano is in the middle of them as she begins to speak. 

Amber: I’m here with two women who certainly have a lot going on right now. You have the recently crowned co-holder of the FFW Unity Tag Titles, whose partner is teaming up with Emma in the main event: Scarlett Silver. And we have a woman preparing for Metal Mayhem at Unstoppable 10 against Mallory Bennett, with the side concern of what happened to her fiance at Wipeout Tuesday. Thank you both for joining me.

Christian tapped Amber’s shoulder.

Christian: Hi. I’m Christian, maybe we’ve met. 

Scarlett gives a shake of her head. 

Scarlett: That was pretty rude you know. 

Missy: And you know if it’s Scarlett saying it was rude, then it really was. 

Amber: Sorry. The reason I’ve invited you both to join me is twofold. One, I wanted to tell you about a match you two will be having on the next Breaking Point. And I’ll get to that in just a second. But first, I wanted to give Missy the chance to respond to what happened at Wipeout, which has precluded her fiance from being at the arena tonight.

Missy: Unless you’ve got that pair stashed away somewhere, you’re not REALLY giving me a chance to respond, because my response would be to rip that arseholes leg off and feed it to his wife. How’s that? Dante’s only made it worse by trying to blame Adam for whole thing on social media too. 

Scarlett: Well ya know….it’s not totally impossible that could’ve happened. He did punch Kyle last year at that show out of the blue before the tag match. Plus I think Canada is a really nice country. No one was in there but them and Adam, so we don’t REALLY know.

Amber’s eyebrows rose at that, and then offered Missy the chance to respond. Meanwhile, Christian rubbed his face behind them.

Missy: What the fuck are you smoking?! Do not even try and say it was in anyway Adam’s fault, and as for smacking Kyle at Nemesis he had that coming and worse after what he’s done over the years. I swear all that fucking hairspray has gone to the one brain cell you have hiding in all that hair. 

Scarlett: But what if he did steal Dante’s ideas? You know the whole Nova Championship thing after Dante made the Canadian one, and saying that the 10 woman tag was also his idea. If it’s true, wouldn’t you be annoyed someone kept ripping off your ideas? 

Missy glared at Scarlett and then turned to their manager. 

Missy: Christian, make her stop. I swear I’m gonna knock her into next week if she doesn’t. She’s talking even more crap than usual and my patience is hanging by a shoestring as it is. 

Christian: I have the impression you’re about to tell me they are going to be in a tag match on the next show, aren’t you? Because if so, you’ve done a great job of winding Missy up.

Amber: I only asked about her fiance. I didn’t know Scarlett was going to suggest he had it coming, and deserved what he got at Wipeout. 

Christian: I guess that’s fair.

Scarlett: See? It’s a perfectly legitimate question. I didn’t even think anything of it until I saw Lacey tweet something about it. I wasn’t at the show where he hit him, so sometimes you have to rely on eyewitness testimony. 

Missy: Maybe you should get a ride back to the hotel with her then, because you’re not getting in my rental. Now shut up you fucking numpty. 

Amber: Do you really feel this way, Scarlett? 

Scarlett: I didn’t say I thought it was true. I was just kinda thinking out loud. I mean I’ve been living with these two, and Adam does get pretty grumpy sometimes. So I mean it’s not a huge stretch to think he might want to choke someone. 

Amber looked back to Christian.

Amber: You’re right about that actually. They do have a tag match on the next Breaking Point. I just didn’t expect things to go this way.

Missy: Have you never met Scarlett before?! Jeezus anyone who’s spent more than a few minutes with her would know she has no filter and spouts a load of crap. So, before I actually fucking throttle her, who are we facing at the next Breaking Point? 

Christian: Yeah, let’s move onto the next topic, if you don’t mind. Otherwise there’s gonna be a bonus match tonight.

Amber: Of course. On the next Breaking Point, both you and Scarlett are due to meet the former Unity Champions, KO/TO. A very decorated team, I think it’s safe to say they probably get along a lot better too. How do you feel about---

Scarlett: Just because you’re Canadian doesn’t make you a liar. I’ve been there a few times, It’s a really pretty place, especially Vancouver! 

It’s at that point that Missy actually smacks Scarlett upside her head, and then shakes her own head and takes a deep breath. 

Missy: KO/TO are a very strong team and they’d be tough competition for anyone. If I can get this numpty to shut her fucking mouth for long enough, we should be able to give them a good fight though. 

Christian: You have to remember, Amber, that it’s not always best friends in tag teams that are successful. I mean the One Woman Show was very successful, and definitely didn’t seem fond of each other. Team Adonis is another example, from way back in the day. Scarlett and Missy may not agree on much, but they are effective. And I’m sure--

Scarlett: See what I mean, Amber? She just hit me for saying what was on my mind. Now you know where Adam might have gotten it from, if he tried to grab Dante. We do have freedom of speech in this country, and Canada too. Besides Adam will be fine in a few days, so it’s not like he got hospitalized or anything. 

Missy: That is not the point. Are you just purposely trying to piss me off? Because it’s bloody working. Just stop already. 

Scarlett: But as for the match, don’t worry! I’m a tag champion, so that means I have more insight into this kind of thing. And I promise I will make sure Missy is well prepared for this match, and ensure she knows what she needs to do in order to win. 

Missy: Holy shit. I was a tag champion back before you ever even started wrestling. You know that damn well too. Seriously, what are you on tonight?! You’re worse than usual. 

The British brunette looked back to her manager. 

Missy: You’ve got loads of clients, right? One less wouldn’t REALLY affect you would it?

Amber: it should be a fascinating tag match on the next Breaking Point when KO/TO meet Scarlett and Missy here. As you can tell, Missy’s already in the mood for a fight 2 weeks out from the show.

Christian: Yeah, but not with KO/TO, Amber.

Scarlett shrugged her shoulders, and gave the camera a close up of her Unity title with a knowing wink as the show cuts elsewhere. 

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 12:15:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 03:11:04 pm »

The bell sounds a few times to direct attention back to the ring, which is where Kat Grayson waits ready to go with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: You could call this one blonde ambition as two of the six women who will be competing in the ladder match at Unstoppable 10 to become the next Fast Track Champion are set to meet for the first time. Strangely, I’ve been joined by the manager of one of the women that will be in that ladder match, Kyle Kilmeade. 

Kyle: It’s called scouting, Zack. And if I had come out to ringside during the match to do this, you’d have been calling for my head. Besides Mai thought watching these two might make her ill. 

As the opening bars to Just A Little Girl by Amy Studt hit the speakers Caitlyn Storm appears from behind the curtain, getting quite a large pop from the live crowd.

Sometimes I feel you're not listening
Sometimes I feel you don't understand
But I think I've got the answer
Already know what you're gonna say

The lights go out and a simple white pyrotechnic flashes making it look like lightning. As it does Caitlyn raises both of her hands above her hand. As she brings them back down again another flash like lightning has struck again.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

As the lights come back on Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp, smiling and tagging the fans hands as she passes and even stopping for a few fans to take selfies on their mobiles.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

You say I'm just a little girl, just a little girl
How can I compare? What do I know?
What have I got to share?
But there's nothing in this world, nothing in this world
That could hold me down, can't you hear me?
Don't you understand
That I want to be myself, want to be the girl,
want to be the one that you can rely on
How I wish that you could see all there is of me
How I long to hear that you take me
For who I am

She runs the rest of the way to the ring and jumps up onto the apron. She raises both hands to wave to the fans and then grabs onto the top rope with both hands.

Cause I'm just a little girl you see
But there's a hell of a lot more to me
Don't ever underestimate what I can do
Don't ever tell me how I'm meant to be

She leapfrogs over the top rope to land in a crouch in the ring. She jumps up to her feet and raises her hands up waving to the fans, before she heads to her corner as her music fades out.

Zack: This will mark Caitlyn’s first opportunity at a title in FFW at Unstoppable 10. She’s long deserved one, as far as I’m concerned. And there’s no bigger stage to do it. 

Kyle: She lacks a very important asset in matches, and that’s killer’s instinct. When you’re more interested in being friends with everyone, you aren’t going to get very far. She’s living proof.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the crowd. Nevaeh is wearing black sunglasses as well as a Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with platinum trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we also spot her wearing platinum colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with black fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black furry boots and kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it while “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. Nevaeh goes about pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. She then points to the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose three large white flames shoot up on each side of her on the stage The flames reach high into the air, till they turn into smaller flames bursting out of the stage out of the stage every other second. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and stops for moment. Nevaeh now goes about removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

She then waves her arms wildly at the crowd before heading to a corner.

Zack: Well what about Nevaeh? You think she hasn’t got any killer instinct in the ring? She’s won every title she’s ever challenged for, and is a Hall of Famer.

Kyle: No, I don’t think that about Nevaeh at all. I do think she sticks out like a sore thumb in this match. You got a bunch of women who don’t have half her experience or achievements, but maybe she doesn’t have the confidence she used to have. 

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women, and calls for the bell as Kat leaves the ring. Nevaeh and Caitlyn meet in the center, and the veteran offers her a handshake. This makes Caitlyn smile before she returns the gesture. Just as Caitlyn lets go of the shake, Nevaeh retakes it and jerks her forward into a belly to belly suplex. Storm pops back up, and gets snared in a second and then a third before Summers catches her with an elbow drop to the back before she can get up again. She was about to go for a second, but Caitlyn rolled out of the way and back to her feet. The Hall of Famer surprised her before she could turn around with discus punch to the jaw, and then fired her with velocity into the far corner. She charged in after her, but Caitlyn ran up the corner and landed on her feet behind her. When Summers stopped herself and turned around, Caitlyn sent her through the ropes with a dropkick to the chest. 

Kyle: See, that’s what is always going to work against Caitlyn. She got her little handshake and all that, but Nevaeh showed her up after it was over. 

Zack: What you call showing up was totally legal. And yes, she did get the better of Caitlyn but we got a way to go yet. And Nevaeh’s the one on the apron right now after that point blank dropkick. 

Nevaeh started to get back to her feet on the apron, and Caitlyn grabbed her head from behind. She started firing forearms across her chest repeatedly, causing her to double over a little when she let go finally. Caitlyn spun her around, and scooped her up for a slingshot suplex off the ropes back into the ring. Nevaeh barely had time to sit up before Storm used the ropes for a springboard into an Asai moonsault that landed flush. She hooked the outside leg for the cover, and Davis dropped to count it.

Zack: Caitlyn’s looking for what can only be an upset after that moonsault!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO-NO!

Nevaeh kicked out as the two struck, and shoved her off the cover at the same time. The veteran got back to her feet, only for Caitlyn to meet her with chops to the chest. Each one stepped her back, causing her to lean over and hold her chest. Storm took off for the far side, and came back at top speed. Nevaeh scooped her up into a stun gun across the top rope.

Kyle: See, that was a mistake. You don’t try stuff like that this early with your opponent still on their feet. Nevaeh’s seen it all, and Caitlyn isn’t going to show her anything she hasn’t.

Caitlyn began coughing heavily as Nevaeh pulled herself together. Summers spun her around,, and landed a vertical suplex. She rolled through twice more to make it a trifecta. The former FFW Champion popped up to her feet with Caitlyn still in tow. She didn’t stay there long though before Nevaeh dropped her with a falcon’s arrow in the center of the ring. Storm was given no time at all before the veteran took off with her running bulldog leg drop that was followed up by a leg hook for the cover. 

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND, and Nevaeh’s about ready to call it a night! Caitlyn never saw that coming!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Storm kicked out as the three was coming down, and Nevaeh sat up on her knees. She took a deep breath, and pulled the Future Shock graduate up with her. She fired Caitlyn into the far corner, measured her, and charged in after her. It looked like she was going for a corner clothesline, but Storm brought both knees up into her face. It wobbled her backwards and allowed Caitlyn to hop up onto the middle turnbuckle and drop her with a blockbuster.

Kyle: I’ll give her credit there. That was a good counter. And she followed up quickly too. Sometimes these girls try to get the crowd’s permission first, which isn’t bright.

Caitlyn leaned against the ropes, trying to get her wind back briefly. That was until she saw Nevaeh starting to rise again. Then the Future Shock graduate bounced off the near side, and caught her with her scissor kick that dropped her again. She immediately dove on top of her to make the cover. 

Zack: Now Caitlyn’s getting in some of her favorite offense. That was STORM FORCE, and Nevaeh’s jaw may be detached from the rest of her skull!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Summers popped her shoulder off the mat, and Caitlyn quickly transitioned into a gator roll. She rolled them both in multiple directions all over the ring till she pulled her up over her shoulders into a Death Valley driver.

Kyle: Looks like Caitlyn’s been watching some of Caroline’s old match footage. Now that was a woman with a killer instinct. 

She bounced back to her feet, and pulled the Hall of Famer with her. A hard Irish whip sent her across to the far side, only for Storm to pop her up into the air for a lungblower on the way down.  Then she stepped over her back, and applied a camel clutch. The referee moved around in front of Nevaeh to check for a submission, but didn’t get anything other than a pained expression on her face. 

Kyle: Caitlyn needed this camel clutch. She’s been going full tilt since the bell rang, and sometimes you need to catch your breath or blow yourself up.

Zack: We can agree on that. Caitlyn’s getting some time to rethink her strategy for the rest of this match, and is keeping Nevaeh reeling at the same time. 

The referee checked again, still getting no such response from Nevaeh about stopping the match. Caitlyn tried to add more pressure by leaning back farther, causing Nevaeh’s face to redden in pain. Another check from the referee got the same response, which is to say none at all other than pain etched across her features. Storm continued trying to lean back further and further, contorting Nevaeh’s body in the process. 

Zack: If Caitlyn pulls back too much more, Nevaeh’s body is gonna be a 90 degree angle. She’s trying to get every single thing she can out of this hold. 

Kyle: Why not? I’m half surprised she hasn’t let her go to ask her if it was alright to keep the hold applied. Maybe I was wrong, maybe that killer instinct is in there somewhere. 

But as Caitlyn leaned back, Nevaeh was able to work her arms free. She got her hands onto the mat, and started to push up on her knees. Summers grabbed her legs, and fought her way back to her feet with Caitlyn in a piggyback ride before she ran backwards. Storm’s back struck the corner, and shook her loose from the hold. Nevaeh stumbled forward holding her back, only for Caitlyn to start following after her. She caught a kick to the gut for her efforts, and Nevaeh nailed a jumping reverse bulldog that planted Caitlyn before she went for the cover!

Zack: You can call that an ode to Steph, but it’s better known as a WALK OF SHAME!! Nevaeh’s got the cover!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE!!

Caitlyn managed to get her shoulder up in time, and Nevaeh rolled off the cover. She popped back up to her feet, looking the worse for wear after everything she had been through so far. She headed for the corner, and made her way up top before coming off with her spaceman moonsault plancha that ignited the crowd. 

Kyle: Nevaeh hit the LiFT OFF there, but I’m not sure she got all of it she wanted. She’s still feeling the effects of everything Caitlyn has thrown at her. 

Summers struggled to get to her feet, but seemed to be getting more motivated by her fans. She pulled Caitlyn to her feet into a double underhook. It looked like she was going for her finisher, but Caitlyn broke her grip and freed her arms before surprising her with a jawbreaker. It staggered her backwards a couple steps, but only for a second before she came back to get her. Summers walked into a superkick to the jaw that flattened her, and Caitlyn stumbled forward to the corner to make her way up top next. 

Kyle: See, this is a mistake that a manager would tell her about. You got her down, you go for the cover first. THen if she kicks out, try something like that. 

Zack: We’ll find out shortly if you’re right. Caitlyn’s heading up to the high rent district, and these two have thrown everything at each other! The title’s not even on the line!

Caitlyn finally made it to the top rope, and launched herself into a frog splash. But Nevaeh rolled out of the way, and she crashed into the canvas instead. Summers struggled to get back to her feet before connecting with her standing moonsault into a leg hook for the cover. Davis dropped down to make the count. 

Zack: A picture perfect moonsault, and Nevaeh’s leaving Hartford with the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Storm’s arm popped up off the mat before the three came down, and the veteran looked at the referee to see if she was sure that wasn’t a three count. Davis told her it was just a two, and Nevaeh looked down to Caitlyn with growing respect. 

Kyle: Valerie wouldn’t be having this problem that Nevaeh is having. She’d already have or be in the process of putting either one of these two down for the count. 

She pulled Caitlyn to her feet, but the former instructor was wobbly. Summers went for a wristlock, then jerked her forward into what was supposed to be a knee strike. But Caitlyn ducked the knee, and spun Nevaeh back towards her, and into a spinning backfist that staggered her. She followed up by planting her head, and drilling her with a powerbomb before rolling through for the cover! 

Zack: Where is Caitlyn getting it from?! That was one hell of a powerbomb, and we’re three seconds from an upset!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!

Nevaeh began to bridge up underneath her, lifting them both off the mat. Davis’ eyes widened as she watched Summers spin Caitlyn around into a double underhook position. 

Kyle: I’ll give her credit for that. That takes a serious amount of strength to bridge out of a cover like that. And Caitlyn’s about to pay for it big time!

She immediately connected with her snap double underhook DDT that practically bounced Caitlyn off the mat. Summers rolled her over with a hook of both legs this time as Davis dropped to count. 

Zack: THE GRAND FINALE!! Nobody gets up from that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Kyle: And Caitlyn didn’t either. Gotta hand it to them, that was incredible. It wouldn’t have happened with Valerie, but here...good job, I guess.

Davis called for the bell as Nevaeh struggled to her feet. She got her hand raised in victory, bringing a smile to her face before helping Caitlyn up too. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……...NEVAEH SUMMERS!!

Caitlyn was still very dazed as Nevaeh raised her hand, and complimented her on their match. It brought a smile to Storm’s face, even if she looked a little vacant still. 

Zack: They put on one hell of a show for us tonight. Caitlyn and Nevaeh...one of these two women could be the next Fast Track Champion!

Kyle: And if my aunt had balls, she could be my uncle. But that isn’t likely to happen either. You’ll see at Unstoppable.

As the crowd gave both women a roaring applause throughout the arena, Breaking Point headed elsewhere in the XL Center.

All These Champions

We jump in backstage at the XL Center in Hartford where the crowd immediately begins booing the two women on the video wall. That being of course the No Surrender champion “The Typhoon” Bianca Salvador and the Ultraviolence champion “Malicious” Mallory Bennett. Curiously there’s also a large, rather heavy looking pane of glass leaned against the wall.

It looks as though it would take at least some level of force to smash it. Mal breathes in deeply before the member of the Franchise glances at her sister-in-arms and back to the camera.

Mal: Wake up merch-monkeys and cheering sheep. I have a message to give to you and Adam’s pube receptacle Missy. Now Missy... Your beloved British export, the shame of Leeds because Cassandra’s the only good thing to come out of there... She named the match that she has decided to add to my number of successes with this Ultraviolence title. Metal Mayhem. Now I know this pane of glass ain’t metal or nothin’ but I’ve brought it and asked Bianca to help me cuz she knows somethin’ about me better than anyone.

The Ultraviolence champion cleared her throat and glanced at the No Surrender champion.

Mal: Bianca I’m askin this because of our respect for each other and friendship... I want you to smash that glass as hard as you can on my head.

The cameraman filming this can be heard asking an audible, if not flat, “What?”. The Typhoon, on the other hand, didn’t even think twice before picking up to glass pane (with some effort, due to its sheer size), testing it before warning Mallory…

Bianca: I’ll count to three.

Under comments of “is she really going to DO IT?”, Bianca watched as Mallory nodded.

Bianca: Here we go then. One… THREE!

And skipping the count of two like the good asshole she is, Bianca swings the glass pane with full force into Mallory’s skull, the thing exploding into shards all over the place. Shouts of “oh FUCK!” and the like are heard from the filming crew, while Bianca laughs as if she had just witnessed something amazing. The Ultraviolence champion is down on her knees, hands on her head as blood dyes the roots of her bleach blonde streak red.

Mal makes a sound somewhere between one of agony and... Disturbing excitement as the Typhoon kneels beside the Malicious One, stroking her FS19 classmate and playfully grabbing a handful of her hair.

Bianca: That was fun, wasn’t it?

The Ultraviolence champion continues to bleed... Shaking before she looks at Bianca wide-eyed like she just woke up and smiles before motioning as though she might bite the No Surrender champion.

Mal: I wish I could quit ya, darling.

As blood begins to dribble down the head of Mallory Bennett she begins to stand up, shakily.

Mal: You do it for punishment. You do it like that final step of where ya gotta teach a bitch a lesson. Missy... I do it for fun. I do that shit because I enjoy it and if ya don’t believe me, you can ask her. Because Bianca’s tried to run me over with a car, smash bottles on my head, cripple me. This? This was foreplay. This was light flirting... And you’re gonna do what exactly? Show me consequences? Bring the Ultraviolence title back to Chaotic Temptation? Bull. Shit.

She spat out blood.

Mal: Fuck all four of y’all.

Bianca, on the other hand, notices her hand is coated with Mal’s blood. She makes a point to smear her Franchise teammate’s face with it, in what would almost be a slap, if it wasn’t… so weirdly charged with an almost sexual energy. Mal makes a motion to “bite” the NS Champion’s hand, and the blonde just snickers.

Bianca: This is the kind of thing that makes US the Franchise, the faces of this company. The pain and punishment you all say you have in store for us? We’ve been through that before. We’ve grown past the childish jabs, and we dish out and take in pain for fun. If you REALLY want to sound like a challenge to us… Words ain’t gonna cut it, no. Because we not only have the scars…

And then the two champions of the Franchise show off their belts. Sure, Bianca’s is not a hardcore championship, but the Ultraviolence belt and the No Surrender belt sure look good together.

Bianca: But we also have the hardware to back us up. And all you got are words.

Mal: Words... Words and Unity Tag championships that let’s be honest, are like one match away from being in the property of an actual deserving team like Valerie and Lacey. God help us y’all we might actually have Unity Tag champs that don’t make me dry heave! First there’s you to focus on Missy... Cuz I want ya to listen to me close, doll. Really nice and close like.

The camera slowly zooms in on Bennett for a second.

Mal: Go as far as ya want. Sign whatever the fuck you think is gonna make it seem like yer going whole hog. This ain’t pain to me, Missy. This is enjoyment. This is is pleasure. You better bring all that gumption and all that talk bullshit to Unstoppable cuz if you don’t? After I’m done with you? I’mma help pick off everyone of them you run with. Ayano can worry less about Bianca and more about some dark alley one night. Scarlett? Well that’s easy enough. She’s just like me. Put some pretty thing in front of her and her attention wavers long enough that I can put her out permanently. As for Emma... Well, there’s only so many times you can get run down by a car before it sticks.

With a bloody face and pulling a shard of glass from her forehead, the two champions give each other a belt high-five.

Mal: Count down yer days and give yer warnings all ya want, Missy. It’ll be you first... Then them dumb cunts to follow afterward until there ain’t nothing left between the Franchise... And running roughshod all over the rest of ya.

The two champions smile and wave to a very hateful crowd as we cut to commercial.

All Or Nothing

The show returns to the back, and finds the owner of the company standing alone. No one in the arena gives Samantha any appreciation, only boos as she’s seen on the video wall. 

Samantha: The wonderful thing about our relationship is all of you pay money to see and hear me, not vice versa. Now if you’ll permit me, I have an announcement to make as it pertains to Unstoppable 10. I have heard the comments and wishes of Sophia Pike for several weeks now, and I am fully aware that she wants to be in the FFW Championship picture. So too does every woman who comes through the door, but they don’t all have her success. So at Unstoppable 10 on July 27th only on FFW All Access, I’m going to give her the chance to prove to me she deserves to be in that conversation. Because on that night for the first time ever, she will face a woman who has been FFW Champion more than once: Leona Vega.

This gets a pop from the fans, obviously due to their love for the Aztec Warrior. 

Samantha: Which leaves me to the main event, and I have a feeling that will be announced in a matter of….

Seth joins her in the shot, also getting a positive reaction from the crowd. And for once, Samantha looks like she’s happy to see him too.

Seth: You had something you wanted to talk about with me? A gamble, I believe, you were interested in making?

Samantha: You’re right. I’ve been thinking about this for a while now, and it occurs to me that we both have something we would love. For me, it’s to be rid of you from FFW. And for you, I’m guessing….it would be to see your traitorous wife get the opportunity of a lifetime at the FFW Championship.

Seth rolls his eyes at the adjective. 

Seth: Would I love to see Savannah challenge for the FFW Championship? Of course, I would. But do I plan on quitting my post that you gave me? Absolutely not. But you have my interest, so please go ahead.

Samantha: What I propose is a little wager. I’m going to give Savannah a shot at the FFW Championship on FFW’s biggest stage of all time Unstoppable 10, against Shaw. 

Another pop from the crowd, and Seth looks more than a little surprised.

Seth: I sense a but coming.

Samantha: Perceptive. But if I do that and give her and you the chance at what you both want most, you have to be willing to give up something. I’ll make the match. And if she wins, you’re both happy and I continue to suffer you because of past misdeeds. But if she loses, you quit. You will no longer be the COO of this company, and you will resign permanently. That’s the deal. I guess the question for you to really answer is how confident are you that your wife can get the job done? And knowing you as I do, is it worth risking everything you have?

Seth doesn’t respond for a moment, so Samantha continues.

Samantha: You’ve always been a self-serving ingrate. Everything has always been about ‘what’s in it for you/” since the day I knew you existed. How much do you really love and care for your wife? And are you willing to put everything on the line for her? 

Seth still seems to be pondering the decision before finally turning his attention back to his half-sister. 

Seth: For some time now, you have failed to see the changes I’ve tried to make within myself to become a better person. I’m tired of trying to show that to you. Do I have faith that Savannah can become the FFW Champion? Without question. Am I willing to put my job on the line to prove it? 

Samantha’s eyebrows rose as she awaited the answer. 

Seth: Without question.

This gets another pop from the crowd. 

Samantha: Just like I thought you would. For your sake, you better hope that faith is well placed. Because if I know Savannah and you don’t have that COO job after Unstoppable, something tells me her interest in you….romantic or otherwise….will come to a screeching halt. And then you will really have absolutely nothing. We’ll find out at Unstoppable 10, won’t we?

Samantha turns on her heel, and walks away leaving Seth to think about the decision. A graphic for the main event of Unstoppable 10 is shown before we cut to commercial. 

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:18:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 03:11:57 pm »

Kat: The following tag team match is your main event of the evening, and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re about to see the first match back for Emma Mackenzie since she made an unexpected return at Relentless during the Evolution Championship match. Coincidentally, I’m joined by one of the women who was in that match and will be teaming with Scarlett Silver two weeks from tonight: Missy!

Missy: I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else for Emma’s return match back. I don’t think that her and O.E have ever teamed up before so I’m really looking forward to watching them in action together.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd, Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for their opponents to come out.

Zack: You’ve been in the ring with both of these women, Missy. So you have a pretty good idea of what OE and Emma are about to face. Do you think the Circle has the advantage because they team together so often, unlike their opponents?

Missy: You can say what you want about the Privileged Circle, but there’s no denying that they’re as tough as old boots. I don’t think that they’re going to have an advantage over O.E and Emma though, just because they don’t team together usually doesn’t mean they can’t work well together.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: One question that I’m sure many were curious about is if you knew Emma here was going to be at Relentless, or were expecting her to do what she did while you were having your title shot. Can you shed any light on that?

Missy: It was all kept pretty hush hush to be honest. You don’t want to spoil a surprise like Emma Mac coming back after all. And honestly, I don’t think even she was expecting to end up in the ring that night. She just had enough of watching what was going on in the match, knowing that we couldn’t do anything about it without repercussions.

Kat: And her tag team partner……………

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation as one half of your FFW Unity Champions... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask and her championship belt slung around her neck like a necklace. Christian pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and wrestler walk down the ramp as the crowd cheers on the champion. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Christian. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

Zack: Both you and OE have been irregular tag partners with Scarlett, obviously they proved how well they can get the job done. But what do you think makes them work better than you two do together? Unless I’m not seeing it, I don’t see Scarlett getting under OE’s skin as much as she does you.

Missy: O.E has a lot more patience than I do for starters...plus, have you ever seen Scarlett try and adjust O.E’s cleavage? I haven’t. And that is enough to get anybody annoyed I think. They do work great together, which could be down to just how close they are outside the ring as well.

Referee Ashley Pruitt waits for Kat to be completely clear of the ring before she calls for the bell to get the match underway. The two teams share a few words to decide who is going to start for each side before Valentina and Emma stay in the ring and O.E and Isis make their way to the apron in their respective corners. Valentina heads straight towards Emma, but the blue haired wrestler speeds up to meet her as she does with a clothesline that staggers Lozano backwards towards her corner. Before she reaches it, Emma grabs her arm and fires her across into the Chaotic Temptation corner instead. Valentina hits back first and Emma follows her in with a corner clothesline that pins her back against the turnbuckles. A trio of kicks to the Canadian’s midsection follow which knocks the wind out of her before Emma fires her across into the neutral corner opposite. Valentina hits back first for a second time but this time as she starts to stagger out of the corner Emma gets her into a side headlock and then spins around drops into a seated position, driving Valentina face-first into the canvas and earning her a massive pop from the live Connecticut crowd.

Missy: That was a glorious spinning bulldog. It’s clear to see that Emma hasn’t missed a step in her time away.

Zack: I think there’s something to be said for the fact that when you’ve been doing this as long as Emma has, it takes a lot more time away than she took to worry too much about ring rust.

Valentina starts to push up to her hands and knees with a furious look on her face that is only further increased when Emma comes off the ropes with a leg drop to drive her back down again. The Chaotic Temptation team member starts to pull Valentina up by the head and fires her across into her team's corner again before running in after her with a high knee into her ribs. She grabs hold of the top rope beside her and starts to lay another series of kicks into Valentina’s midsection. The crowd count along and as they reach a count of ten Emma reaches out and tags O.E in. The Japenese wrestler bounds into the ring and both her and Emma grab a hand each to fire Valentina into the ropes. She rebounds off at speed and the Chaotic Temptation duo drop her with a double clothesline. Pruitt orders Emma out of the ring and she obliges immediately while O.E gets into position for the cover. The referee spins around in time to see it and drops down for the count.

Zack: Ayano and Emma are already working well in tandem, and maybe the Circle didn’t expect it! There’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lozano gets her shoulder up at the two and O.E gets up to her feet basking in the love from the crowd while Valentina gets back up to a vertical base behind her.

Missy: O.E needs to be careful not to let the crowd’s attention distract her or it could wind up biting in her the butt.

Ayano turns around just in time to avoid an oncoming forearm shot from the ‘Latin Goddess’ sending her slightly off balance. The Japanese wrestler tries to capitalise by grabbing her by the arm and sending her across into the ropes, but Valentina plants her feet and instead pulls O.E into a short-arm clothesline. O.E hits the canvas and Valentina starts heading towards her corner where a waiting Isis has her arm outstretched. Emma encourages O.E to get up which she does almost immediately and takes off towards Valentina. The Canadian wrestler reaches out for the tag but before she can make it O.E catches up to her and wraps her arms around her waist. She attempts to lift her up for a belly to back suplex but Valentina immediately starts throwing elbow backwards. Ayano side steps to avoid them and releases her grip to spin Valentina around and deliver a chop to her chest. A second one follows quickly after it, but on the third Valentina catches O.E’s arm and fires her across into the ropes. Ayano rebounds off and Lozano catches her with a big boot that puts her on her butt.

Missy: Well the distraction of the crowd might not have bitten O.E in the butt, but that big boot definitely put her on it! I’m pretty sure she’s going to have a Valentina sized shoe print on her face after that!

Zack: OE impresses me as someone who can be distracted without too much effort, but it’s not like it’s hurt her success rate. She is half of the Unity Champions, and that wasn’t a fluke.

Emma calls for the tag and O.E starts to get up looking in her direction but before she can make a move in that direction Valentina spears her back into the neutral corner. Almost the second she hits she pulls her back out and fires her across into the Privileged Circle corner where a waiting Isis catches her with a massive forearm to the back of the head when she hits. Valentina charges in with a shoulder thrust to the Champion’s ribs. She backs up a step and then drives her shoulder into O.E’s ribs again. The Canadian wrestler delivers a third shoulder thrust before she tags in Isis. The red haired goliath steps into the ring and the two Privileged Circle team members take it in turns to lay kicks into O.E’s body. The referee orders Valentina out of the ring, and she delivers a final kick to O.E before she makes her way out.

Zack: This isn’t a fun way to spend a Saturday night if you’re OE Ayano. I keep expecting her to pull out some of that unorthodox offense she likes to use. You’ve seen her twisting nipples and things like that, but the Circle has neutralized her well.

Missy: I’d imagine it’s hard to try and twist anybody nipples while they’re kicking you the way those two just were. Not that I’ve ever tried though, so I could be wrong!

Isis pulls Ayano out of the corner and into a massive forearm to the jaw that staggers her back a step, but it doesn’t stop the Japanese wrestler from pulling herself together and squaring up to the much bigger Isis. Morales stances herself and looks down at her and makes a swipe to grab her by the throat, but O.E drops down to the canvas and slides between her legs to pop up behind her. She hits the red haired Goliath with a chop block to the back of her knee and then a stiff kick to the same leg. Another kick to the same spot follows and brings Isis to one knee before O.E glances to her corner to see Emma with her arm outstretched for the tag. 

Missy: I think that might have been the kind of unorthodox offense or at least defense that you were talking about Zack. That scramble under the legs might not have been graceful but it saved her from whatever Isis had in mind!

O.E makes it to her corner for the tag before Isis gets back up to her feet. She spins around just in time to see Emma bolting into the ring. The blue haired wrestler heads straight for her and catches her with a running big boot to the knee cap that rocks Isis slightly. A second big boot though manages to actually knock her back a step before Emma dashes behind her and connects a chop block of her own to the same knee O.E had which brings her down to the opposite knee again. Taking off to the ropes, Emma comes back with a running knee to the head which rocks Isis, before she comes off the opposite set with another knee to the head that rocks her the opposite way.

Missy: Emma was off like a rocket there, anybody would think she’s missed being in the ring! I’m guessing Isis isn’t sharing the sentiment though with her head being used like a pinball.

Zack: This is just the beginning for her too. This coming Thursday, she’ll be back in singles action in the main event of Velocity facing Casey Atherton. What do you make of Casey?

Missy: She’s a bloody delusional nutter. Plain and simple.

Mackenzie grabs hold of the rope beside her to steady herself as she starts to lay stiff kicks into her chest. The crowd count along and she gets to a count of nine, but she connects the tenth one harder to Isis’ head. Morales falls backwards from the impact and Emma leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault across the redhead’s chest before she stays in place for a cover prompting Pruitt to drop down into position for the count.

Zack: Emma’s just as agile as she’s ever been, and Isis just ate a moonsault and possibly a three count to follow.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Isis powers out before the two and knocks Emma off her with a force that sends her rolling off the cover towards the ropes.

Missy: Isis’ strength is a bit daunting sometimes. It can feel like you’ve been hit by truck, but thankfully Emma is made of stern stuff.

Morales looks furious as she storms back to her feet and Emma is doing the same across the ring. Isis closes the gap with a couple of strides and pulls Emma the rest of the way back to her feet and hoists her up into a bear hug. She grips the blue haired wrestler tightly and starts to shake her like a rag doll. The crowd get behind the Chaotic Temptation team member and she starts to kick her legs, a few of the kicks land but not enough to force Isis to release the hold. She keeps going kicking out harder until Isis loosens her grip just enough for Emma to wriggle her way free. She lands on the mat but before she can fully right herself, Isis grabs her by the throat and lifts her up so her feet are dangling off the mat. The redhead holds Emma for a moment before she slams her down to the canvas.

Missy: I think the crowd being behind Emma the way they are must be a fairly new experience for her, but well deserved I think. But I might be a little biased anyway.

Zack: There’s no one on this roster who can stand toe to toe with the Titaness, including Emma. She was the most dominant champion in Future Shock history for a reason.

Before Emma can get herself back up, Isis comes off the ropes with a running leg drop straight across the Scottish wrestlers chest. She gets back to her feet and takes off towards the opposite side. She comes off those ropes with a second running leg drop but this time she stays in place and hooks one of Emma’s legs for the cover.

Zack: What a landing! Emma’s gonna have a pirate’s dream with that sunken chest!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-WHOA!!!

The count stops as O.E bounds into the ring and delivers a baseball slide to Isis’ head that knocks her off the cover.

Missy: Nice timing O.E! That was a great bit of teamwork and a perfect save. It doesn’t look like Isis agrees though.

Isis gets back to her feet rubbing the side of her head and glaring towards O.E as the referee orders her out of the ring. O.E holds her hands up and heads back to her corner but Isis charges her and knocks her face first into the turnbuckles instead.

Zack:There’s nothing that Isis does in there that doesn’t hurt, and now it’s almost ike she’s playing pinball with the Orochi’s body.

Missy: Isis isn’t helping herself by going after O.E though, she’s not the legal woman, and you can’t really expect a tag team partner to stand by and not help when there’s a cover going on.

Pruitt goes to intercept as Isis starts laying into the Japanese wrestler in the corner, while Emma starts to pull herself up to her feet behind them. The referee warns Isis that she will be disqualified so the redhead reluctantly steps back away allowing OE to climb out onto the apron. Isis turns to head back to Emma only to find herself on the receiving end of a running shoulder tackle from the Scottish wrestler that knocks her backwards into the ropes. She stumbles forwards again only for Emma to use the momentum to deliver a tornado DDT to drive her head into the canvas.

Missy: See! She gave Emma time to regroup while she went after O.E and it’s got her nothing but likely a headache from hell!

Zack: Focus can be the enemy of most anyone in this business. You know that well enough from your times teaming with OE’s usual tag partner. And I know she paid for that too many times.

Isis stumbles back to her feet looking a little disoriented as Emma comes off the ropes behind her to use a running bulldog to faceplant the red haired Goliath on the canvas. She starts to lay the boots into the downed redhead until she uses her foot to roll her over onto her back and gets into position for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The count stops short of the three as Valentina connects a big boot to the back of Emma’s head knocking her off the cover. The blue haired wrestler gets back to her feet and goes toe to toe with Valentina until Pruitt orders Lozano back to her corner.

Zack: Now Emma’s doing what you were advising against earlier. She’s getting into Lozano’s face, and that’s only giving Isis time to get her marbles together.

Missy: Yeah, it’s easy for me to say from here that you should focus on the legal person, but it is a lot easier said than done. Especially when someone’s just booted you in the back of the head.

O.E calls to Emma for the tag and she glances back there before she sees Isis rising to her knees. She takes off towards the redhead and delivers a kick to her head that wobbles her back on her knees, before she heads towards O.E in the corner. Valentina calls to Isis for the tag and the redhead starts to head to her corner too. Emma makes the tag first and O.E dives into the ring and straight towards Isis to try and stop her from tagging. Isis spins around to face O.E and grabs her by the throat then reaches over to tag in Valentina. The ‘Latin Goddess’ joins Isis in the ring as the redhead gets O.E into a belly-to-back position. Valentina backs up and measures before aiming a superkick at Ayano’s chin….that catches Isis square in the chest as O.E manages to slip out of the redhead’s grasp, much to the crowd’s delight.

Missy: AHAHAHA! O.E is more slippery than butter! I think that’s going to be one SUPERKICK-PLEX that won’t make the Privileged Circle highlight reel.

Valentina apologises to Isis as the referee tells them the non-legal person needs to leave the ring. Behind them O.E quickly goes ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot’, balling a fist and smacking it in her free hand three times. As Isis makes her way onto the apron, O.E suddenly rushes at Valentina and chops her in the jaw. She follows that with a punch to the face and then finally she pokes her in the eyes her index and middle finger.

Missy: They just got PLAYED BY THE GAME!

Zack: That is one of O.E’s favorite moves, and I doubt very much that Valentina is in the mood for playing any kind of games right now.

The crowd pop for the Unity Champion and she takes a little bow for them as Valentina covers her eye. The Chaotic Temptation team member drops down into a three point football stance as she waits for Valentina to find her feet fully. As soon as she does she boosts forward and runs the ‘Latin Goddess’ down with a full on football tackle. Valentina hits the canvas with a thud and O.E folds her almost fully in half to go for the cover.

Zack: That’s KUSANAGI and I think O.E is about to take this home for Chaotic Temptation.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Valentina kicks out just in time and shoves OE away from her in disgust then pulls her legs up to drive her knee into the Japanese wrestler’s face.

Missy: I’m surprised Valentina didn’t knock a couple of OE’s teeth loose with that knee shot, I could almost hear a crunch from here I think.

O.E rolls back to her knees as Valentina gets to her feet and drags the Unity Champion up to hers. She fires the Chaotic Temptation team member across into the ropes and then catches her on the rebound for a Samoan drop. Valentina takes off towards the ropes and rebounds off them herself and then leaves her feet to land a knee drop….right onto the canvas as O.E rolls out of the way getting her another pop from the Connecticut crowd. Valentina comes back to her feet, or one foot to be precise as she gingerly tries to put weight on the other leg. Ayano moves around behind her and locks her arms around her waist before using a deadlift German suplex to deposit her on the canvas. She pulls the Canadian back up to her feet, only to use a second German suplex to dump her head first into the canvas again. Without wasting time, O.E gets into position and hooks both of Valentina’s legs for the cover.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Isis starts to climb into the ring only to be intercepted by Emma who spears her clean off the apron to the arena floor.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt gets to her feet to call for the bell as O.E rolls back to her knees and then up to her feet as Emma joins her.

Kat: Your winners………………………………………..EMMA MACKENZIE AND O.E AYANO………...CHAOTIC TEMPTATION.

Missy: I think there might be a ton of ice needed after that but worth it! The girls did great, and worked really well together, not that I expected any different from them.

Zack: A hell of a return for Emma Mack and another successful night at the office for OE Ayano, but Emma’s not done! She’ll meet Casey this Thursday at Velocity! We’ll see you there.

Both O.E and Emma have their hands raised by Pruitt as Christian and Ryan join them in the ring, with CK raising O.E’s other hand and Ryan raising Emma’s. Christian hands O.E her title back and she raises it high into the hair and then hugs Emma as the show comes to an end.

« Last Edit: June 25, 2019, 08:14:10 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: