Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:45:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 62

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 62  (Read 494 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 02, 2019, 10:45:06 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
July 2, 2019

The FFW logo is shown on the side of a building until someone spray paints the Future Shock symbol over it as engines begin revving in the background. The shot spins around to see a race track with all types of sports cars racing their engines until a redhead in short shorts and a black top drops the green flag! “Confident” by Demi Lovato begins to play as Brianna watches the cars peel out from the behind the starting line. 

It's time for me to take it
I'm the boss right now
Not gonna fake it
Not when you go down
'Cause this is my game
And you better come to play

The shot then cuts to a clip of Gemma Pierce heading to the ring. Mikalya and Melody Stone congratulate their sister, Madyson, after a win in the Garden. Katie Hanley flashes a peace sign to the camera with a smile.  The next shot takes us back to the race as Nora Harris looks into the rearview mirror to see a muscle car driven by Lydia Charisma, who gives her a thumbs up. Another car shows us the Cortez sisters in the front seats, and tossing a few nails out of both windows onto the road behind them. 

I used to hold my freak back
Now I'm letting go
I make my own choice
Bitch, I run this show
So leave the lights on
No, you can't make me behave

We cut to a shot from a nightclub as Cait Flanagan is casting a stare as she sings a song in a short dress. Carys McFarlane charges the ring at high speed in the arena gives her a loud response. Mara Werth cracks her knuckles as she looks across the ring at her opponent. Vivi Robichaud bumps fists with Mars Whimsey before they head towards the camera, and then we’re back to the race. 

What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

Arabella Townshend is seen calling the race with Zack in the booth. The shot changes back to the cars as Alessandra Esposito slams on the gas, and barrels towards the finish line not too far ahead. Gaining speed on her is Sydney Christensen though before the camera spins towards the finish line. There in the winner’s circle is a chuckling Kyle Kilmeade surrounded by Valerie McKinley, Lacey, Stacey Sky, and Elizabeth Lannister. The cars on the track pick up speed towards the finish line before we fade on the Future Shock logo and then inside the arena to a roaring crowd with spotlights moving in all directions over them. 

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome back to the Future Shock Arena in the cradle of democracy that is Boston, Massachusetts. We are fresh off one of the wildest nights I can recall in Future Shock history at Wipeout. We got a new Aspire Champion, we got a #1 contender for the Future Shock Championship, and well...we got a space princess too! I’m Zack Hudson, joined as always by Steph Stefano.

Steph: Hey how you doing boys and girls? Let’s see how things have landed since that insane show in Orlando!

Zack: The fallout from Wipeout begins here tonight. In our main event, Vivi Robichaud has one last hurdle to jump in the form of Luna Cortez if she wants another crack at Tara’s Future Shock Championship. But the last time they faced, Luna picked up the win and wrecked Vivi’s knee. Do you think that’ll be the strategy again tonight, Steph?

Steph: If it ain’t broke don’t fix it, right? Though I’ve gotta believe Vivi’s gonna have more than a few new tricks up her sleeve to be ready for that.

Zack: The Doomsday Sisters picked up an impressive win against Katie Hanley and Carys McFarlane. Tonight, Katiie looks to even the score against the sole member of FemDoom we haven’t seen in the ring. Jacqui Minogue debuts against the Kiwi Kick Queen tonight. One of them will move into contention to crown the first Nova Champion.

Steph: There’s been a lot of talk in the locker room about that new Nova championship and both women would love to call themselves as the inaugural champ.

Zack: We’re also gonna see Jane Strode of the Laurie Jane Experience meeting Target Acquired’s Nadia Beaulieu, Steph. There’s something up with the Experience, and I haven’t worked it out yet. But Nadia is looking to be as successful as her tag partner was in her singles debut.

Steph: I don’t think anyone has worked out what’s going on with Laurie or Jane but perhaps Nadia will shed some light on the mystery?

Zack: We have an exclusive interview with none other than the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata, who made quite the return at Wipeout! I didn’t see Andi all day before the show, but you’ll hear from her tonight. 

Steph: A special interview with our own Barbara Walters in Gaby Crimson I believe?

Zack: We got all that, and there’s no telling what else we’re likely to see. So let’s send it up to the world’s most famous “Wildcat” ring announcer, Gabrielle Crimson. And let the future of FFw take center stage.

The camera heads to the ring just as Gabrielle Crimson is stepping through the ropes with her microphone in hand. She smiles at the crowd response before she begins. 

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps. 

Gaby: Introducing first, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: Katie Hanley has been looking to be better than she was before each time out since arriving in Future Shock. Things didn’t quite go to plan for her at Wipeout, but I suspect she’ll have something to prove against Jacqui.

Steph: She’s well traveled and has some gold to her name so she’ll wanna prove Wipeout wasn’t anything but a false positive.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy... weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: We haven’t seen Jacqui in the ring so far, but we’ve certainly heard from her. And perhaps a bit surprising is the fact that she didn’t bring her heavies with her. No Victoria or Sienna.

Steph: She might have just as much to prove as Katie, simply that she doesn’t need her squad to put down our resident Kiwi.

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both girls for any illegal objects, and called for the bell to start the match. A determined look on Katie’s face was clear as she and Jacquie moved towards the center of the ring. The pair locked up, and Jacqui immediately started pushing her back into the ropes. She broke when the referee asked, but then fired a palm thrust into Katie’s throat as she stepped back. A trio of European uppercuts rocked her backwards against the ropes before Minogue before a snapmare roll brought her down to a seat on the mat. Before Katie could get up, a low boot across the jaw put her down on the mat. 

Zack: It’s extremely early to make too many assumptions, but Jacqui impresses me more as a striker than brute force like Sienna and Victoria. 

Steph: Very pinpoint with the strikes, especially with that boot to the mush.

Hanley back to get back to her feet, and Jacqui went to stop that by driving a clubbing blow into her lower back. It put her back on her knees before Minogue stepped over her back, grabbed her arms and used a face wash boot across her jaw. She didn’t let her arms go though, and connected with that multiple times. A rear waistlock snatched Katie to her feet, and then sent her flying with a release German suplex. The Kiwi star almost went through the ropes before she stopped herself, and began to get to her feet again. Minogue followed her in with what looked to be a shoulder block, but Katie sidestepped her and ended up behind her. When Jacqui turned, Katie started unloading with rights and lefts to the body. She grabbed her arm, and started firing kicks into her chest rapid fire before spinning away from her to connect with a Pele kick that dropped her.

Zack: Katie Hanley’s feet should require a license to carry, because those shots are devastating no matter where they land! And I’m sure Jacqui would agree!

Steph: You could hear Jacqui’s skull rattle from that final pele.

Jacqui started to rise, only to get whipped into the far corner. As soon as she struck back first, Katie followed her with a jumping knee strike to the side of her head. It snapped her head back before Hanley grabbed it, and came off with a tornado DDT. She took off for the ropes, and using them for a springboard into an Asai moonsault, then quickly hooked the leg for the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Steph: Big time Asai and there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jacqui shoved her off the cover as the two struck, and Katie pulled her back to her feet. She doubled her over, and started landing knee strikes like her head was a soccer ball. Minogue stumbled backwards before Katie bolted towards her. She left her feet for a hurricanrana, but Jacqui snatched her legs and countered with a sitout powerbomb. 

Zack: What a counter! Katie was starting to pick up some speed here, and Minogue stopped that dead in its tracks.

Minogue began driving her leg across Katie’s chest before she finally got back to her feet. When Katie started to get up, Jacqui scooped her into a fireman’s carry neckbreaker across her knee. She then applied a seated headscissors, and rained forearms across her back for additional punishment. The referee checked to see if Katie wanted to stop the match, which she didn’t. 

Zack: After some of the shots Jacqui took, Steph, I’m guessing this headscissors is as much for her benefit as it is to keep Katie under control. After all, where the head goes, the body follows.

Steph: It’s not very often you see some seated headscissors and Jacqui making excellent use of it raises the question of ‘but why tho?’

Katie started trying to free herself again, actually getting to her feet even though her head was still stuck. But her opponent wasn’t interested in that, and drove a couple elbows into her back to put her down again. But it didn’t take long before Katie started moving once more. She went into a handstand for a moment, causing Jacqui to look up before Hanley jumped out and landed on her feet in front of her. She gave a little hip swivel, and punted Jacqui right in the chest before she got up again. 

Steph: Big time penalty kick if I’ve seen one! Ooh I felt that.

Zack: So did Jacqui, and her sternum specifically.

Hanley took off towards the ropes to rebound with a basement dropkick to Jacuqui’s chest that put her down on the mat. She left her feet for a double knee drop to her chest, and then followed that up with a Garvin stomp to every part her of her body. With the fans solidly behind her, she pulled Minogue to her feet and whipped her across the ride. She went for a roundhouse kick, but Jacqui ducked underneath it. Hanley brought her down just before Minogue surprised her with a double knee facebreaker, and then went for the cover. 

ZAck: Jacqui’s been watching some footage of Katie, and she knows how lethal those feet of hers can be! And she may have just knocked her out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!

Katie kicked out again, and rolled away from her. It was easy to see how dazed she was as she tried to get back to her feet. But Minogue moved around behind her, and immediately applied an octopus stretch. 

Steph: Iron Octopus by Jacqui and she’s out to get a tap tonight!

Katie’s face wrenched in pain as Jacqui had the hold well applied. The referee darted around in front of Hanley to see if she wanted to stop the match. She gave no indication that she did, but she did began trying to walk forward. Step by step, she got closer and closer till she tipped over onto the ropes. Fisk called for the break, which Jacqui was reluctant to allow till he got to a four count. 

Steph: Minogue was so close to a tap out she could taste it, it seemed. I think Hanley would disagree.

Zack: I’m not sure Hanley would forgive herself if she tapped out, not after all that the girls in this squad have done to her and her friends.

Minogue got back to her feet, and started using clubbing blows to Katie’s back as she tried to get up. But the Kiwi still fought back to her feet anyway. When Jacqui went for a side headlock, Katie started firing elbows into her abdomen. Each one hit a little harder before she finally got free of her grip. Jacqui came forward to grab her, but Katie surprised her by ducking and countering with a stun gun into the top turnbuckle. Minogue’s head bounced off it, and fell backwards against the corner. Katie got back to her feet, pounding the mat with both hands as the fans were getting much louder now. 

Zack: Katie’s firing up this Boston crowd, and Jacqui’s on Dream Street in the corner! I think I know what’s coming...and here we go!!

Katie took off in a circle around the ring, and came back with a boot to Jacqui’s jaw. She made two more laps with two more boots across her jaw. On the fourth return, she left her feet for a knee strike into her head that toppled the Aussie face down on the mat before she went for the cover. 

Steph: A Kiwi Knee that may have killed Jacqui for a second there!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jacqui got her foot across the bottom rope, even though no other part of her budged at the moment. Katie saw it, and got back to her feet. The fans were even louder now.

Zack: If Jacqui Minogue knows where she is after that KATIE GO ROUND, I’ll be impressed! And I think Katie may be closing in on getting into Nova contention!

Hanley moved to the corner, and started bouncing on the balls of her feet. The FemDoom member began to rise again, only for Katie to connect with her hopping superkick right to the jaw. Minogue collapsed like a house of cards before Katie went for the cover and a leg hook. 

Steph: THE ONE KICK TO DROP THEM ALL!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a pop from the crowd, and Katie got back to her feet. She was clearly still in some pain, but the smile formed on her face when she got her hand raised. 

Gaby: Here’s your winner………...KATIE HANLEY!!

Zack: Welcome to Nova contention, Katie! What a gutty performance! She took a pounding tonight, Steph. But she pulled it out despite all that!

Steph: You said it before and I’ll say it again, Zack. Those legs are lethal weapons and anyone else after the Nova title should keep that in mind.

Katie rolled out to the floor, leaning against the barricade as some of the ringside fans congratulated her. That only caused the smile on her face to grow as she saw her name added on the video wall to the list of contenders to crown the first Nova Champion. Future Shock headed to commercial from there.

A Dark Sky Ahead

The live crowd don’t care much for Kyle Kilmeade, as they see him on the video wall in yet another remote location. Sat in front of a balcony overlooking the city of Boston, he’s joined by one of the Gold Standard in the form of the “Sensational” Stacey Sky.

Kyle: Since no one in the Gold Standard has any business on tonight’s show, I saw no point in being in an arena full of people whose opinions don’t matter to me. Not when I can have someone come to me and my talent instead. That’s why Stacey and I are here in Boston, because there’s some things that need to be cleared up after Wipeout. 

He told her this as he held her hand, and gave it a squeeze. Both were seated with the city behind them through a picture window. 

Kyle: Mars Whimsy. You may have had your hand raised at the end of the match, but I think if you were to ask anyone who looked like the winner afterwards, it wasn’t you. You didn’t know where you were. You were off in another world, like the one you live in that says being obese is sexy. You were helped out of the ring, while Stacey walked out. Now you tell me who took the worse end of that match.

Stacey rolls her eyes and bites on her bottom lip for a moment. 

Stacey: The only reason you made it out of the ring in one piece at all is because you had help. You got lucky with the pin. Nothing more, nothing less. I dominated throughout the match and if it hadn’t have been for your white knight flying in to save you, I would have continued to for a bit longer after it too. 

Kyle: You literally fell into the cover. Not because you had any idea of what you were doing or even where in the world you were at the time. I saw the look on your face. You couldn’t have told me if you were in Orlando or the Moon, where you might weigh less. So you got lucky, good for you. And for what it’s worth, do you know what the talking point of that match was for everyone else? It wasn’t the fact you kept competing while clearly out of your head, no. It was about the fact that Andi Takata came back Good for her. She stole your headline on the news sites. But the real story is the dominating performance of this woman right here. That’s the story people don’t want to run, because they’re too busy trying to be “positive” and “supportive” or whatever. It doesn’t change the fact you got lucky. What it does change though is the size of the target. I mean yeah, a target on you is pretty sizable. But now your buddy gets some attention. She already lives in outer space, so it won’t take much effort to put her there like you were at Wipeout.

Stacey: You know something that I find laughable about that whole thing. Apart from the space cadet and moonbeam themselves of course. It’s that you guys don’t have even the smallest problem with stacking the numbers...when it’s you doing it. Funny that really. There were no other Gold Standard members out at the ring. Just me. And you deserved every bit of what you were getting. It just goes to prove what we have said though. I was in control. I was dominating. If I wasn’t, why did you need saving by the space cadet?

Kyle: Both of you will be seeing Stacey again, I promise you that. And next time since you two like to stack the numbers in your favor, I’m pretty sure we can play that game too. No one does it better, if I’m honest. And while I’m at it, I saw promotion starting up for the pool party on August 13th. Stacey will be there for that. And you’ll all get to see her unless Mars is standing in the way. 

He glances back to Stacey with a half smirk.

Kyle: I did some checking. It turns out being fat doesn’t run in her family. Nobody runs in her family. 

The blonde former cheerleader turns up her nose. 

Stacey: Now I just pictured her in swimwear and I feel sick. 

She shakes it off and takes a moment looking like she is trying to clear the image from her mind. 

Stacey: But of course I will be at the pool party. Could you imagine a pool party without me? It would barely be worth watching at all. 

Kyle nodded his head in agreement as he looked back at the camera. 

Kyle: I’ll be at Impact though in a couple weeks. There’s an officer due a demotion in the main event. 

He shares a smile with his client before the show cuts back to the arena. 

Seeing Triple

Standing at the interview position is not Sara. No, instead, we find the Cortez triplets along with their manager. Christian glances towards Tara’s Future Shock Championship for a moment before he begins.

Christian: There’s a lot to cover, isn’t there? Let’s start with the fact that we have a new number one contender, Cassandra Steen. Hell, not only did she win, she broke Lydia’s ankle to do it. I’d call that a lot of desire to take on the champion. Wouldn’t you?

Tara: It’s almost like she’s pulling a page out of our book, you see? Remember, Luna, when we did the same thing to Vivienne Robichaud’s ankle? Oh, don’t worry, we’ll talk about her in a bit. See, you have to admire the fact Cassandra Steen actually stepped up to the challenge in such grandiose way and put a big woman such as Lydia Charisma out of commission for a while. Good for her. Now, there’s a more pressing order of business now with this, does it not? Because now Cassandra’s undefeated streak in singles matches, which has lasted for the few… months, I want to say? Is en route to collide with MY undefeated streak in singles matches of 21 months.

Tara gives it a short pause for that number to sink in.

Tara: Twenty-one months! I have been the driving and dominating force since September of 2017. Not a single one woman in this roster has been able to stop me. And if Ms. Steen is anything like the other lesser women of this roster, she fully believes her ascension into Future Shock Champion is but a foregone conclusion. So I’ll leave her with only one question: if everyone else -- like, LITERALLY everyone else -- that came before you failed… Why do you think YOU can be the one?

Christian: When you’re the champion though, you have to keep your head on a swivel. Not only is Cassandra on the horizon, your Future Shock Champion will be representing Future Shock two weeks from tonight at the Impact special against Nevaeh Summers. Now where else would you expect her to be but representing Future Shock? Tara gets to knock off her first Hall of Famer, which I’m personally excited to see.

This time, though, it’s not Tara who begins speaking, but…

Anna: While the match between Ms. Lannister and Ms. Martin, due to its position as a No Disqualifications match, is the main event, it is this match the one with the most star power of them all. An iconic wrestler, former FFW Champion and Hall of Famer, going against the most dominant Future Shock Champion ever, with FFW’s longest undefeated streak of all history; something not even Ms. Summers has managed to achieve, although she sure came close to it.

Tara: Well said, Anna. Now, see, one would be tempted to think that I would want to compare myself to Nevaeh, call myself a Hall of Famer-to-be in a… vain attempt to liken myself to her, but that’s just not true. I’m not going to spoil you guys now, but Nevaeh Summers and myself couldn’t be more different, and come Impact, it’ll show. It’ll become crystal clear. Comparing myself to her is just like comparing myself to anyone in this roster: asinine, as well as a waste of time.

The champion cracks her knuckles and smiles.

Tara: I’m more than ready to shock the world again.

Christian: But that’s all the future. Let’s talk about tonight!

He puts his hands on Luna’s shoulders (presumably, as she’s the only one who hasn’t talked yet), and rubs them.

Christian: Tonight, Luna has what is basically a rematch from last year against Vivi. Adam said Vivi had to beat Elizabeth and Luna to get a rematch for the title. Now I guess I assumed he meant she had to win by pin or submission against Elizabeth, but I was wrong. The problem comes in that Luna already has a win over her. So Vivi is the one with something to prove here. But the upshot of all this is now we can create the hashtag #MainEventLuna. And everyone knows how good it is to have your own hashtag.

Luna: I have a striking feeling that hashtag is gonna be a mainstay in a very short time!

The flighty triplet lets out a cackle.

Luna: I mean, it’s like Tara just said, right? Everyone thinks they can be “the one”, they’re the ones who are gonna make a difference, disrupt the balance of things, achieve the impossible, yadda yadda. But very few have managed to best me, and even those who have have done jack all to ruin the notion that the Cortez Sisters are the driving power of this brand. Now… Remind me, sisters, if #PlanV ever worked.

Anna: Not to my knowledge.

Luna: Did her campaign against my sister and I work?

Tara: Nein.

Luna: So why the heck does she still speak like someone who’s got the upper hand on ANYthing in this goddamn business? She couldn’t keep one of her students at bay, let alone put any of us down!... The only thing I regret right now? Not having done a BIGGER damage to her ankle, so she would shut up about us already.

She smirks.

Luna: I guess I have to finish the job I started back then, huh? And after that, I can focus on becoming the first ever Future Shock Nova Champion.

Christian: That title would look very good around your waist. I’ll have to go have a chat with the boss, and find out who you are facing and when. Meanwhile, the Cortez Sisters have become synonymous with Future Shock. And I don’t see that changing anytime soon. 

Tara: Night after night, we prove it true. And tonight…

Tara puts a hand over Luna’s shoulder, as Anna just nods.

Tara: Luna here will shut the gate on another loudmouthed pretender. Just like we’ve ALWAYS done.

And it’s on the triplets’ smirk (or at least two of them, as the other just stares blankly into the camera) that we fade out to something different.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:19:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 10:47:02 pm »

The show heads back into the arena with the audience looking up to the ring, since Gaby’s already there ready to call out the next match.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: We’re about to see the singles debuts of two of the women in what has quickly become a very crowded Future Shock tag division. Both are in their rookie years, both are 21, and we’ll see how they handle being solo for the first time. Was your first singles match difficult after being part of Witches’ Brew at the start of your career? 

Steph: It was. I got my head rang in for my first few singles matches... But uh, don’t worry Nadia and Jane! I’m sure you’ll do better than I did.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Jane Strode; the blonde stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. With a grin she threw her hands into the air, getting

Gaby: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… JANE STRODE!!!

Jane made her way down to ring with a large smile on her face before she slid underneath the bottom rope and pushed straight up to her feet, throwing her arms in the air once more as she circled around the ring to get a response from the crowd before she leaned back against the turnbuckles in her corner. As she waited for the match to being, Laurie sprinted down towards the ring in her street clothes and slid underneath the bottom rope, only for the official to cut her off and order her back to the floor. Laurie looked confused and perplexed by this but accepted the officials orders with the smallest nod of her head, slid out of the ring to take up a place in the corner.
Zack: I guess Laurie didn’t get the memo that this was supposed to be Jane’s match, and she looks like a little confused. It’s been advertised for Jane for over a week though. 

Steph: Jane barely looks like she notices what’s happening between the ref and her tag partner... I don’t get it.

The lights in the arena dim and the almost haunting intro to ‘Good For You’ begins to play around the arena. A warm spotlight hits the center of the stage and the curtain at the entrance is pulled back to reveal a feminine figure standing just outside the reach of the spotlight.

I'm on my fourteen carats
I'm fourteen carat
Doing it up like Midas
Now you say I got a touch
So good, so good
Make you never wanna leave
So don't, so don't

The figure steps into the light to reveal Nadia Beaulieu. Dressed in provocative ring gear, that shows of her figure to perfection, she stands with one hand on her hip. The other raised towards her mouth with one finger resting gently on her bottom lip. She lowers her head a little as she looks around the crowd with a hooded gaze.

Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight
Do my hair up real, real nice
And syncopate my skin to your heart beating

She slowly tilts her head back and runs her finger down from her lip, over her chin and down the front of her cleavage still keeping the hooded gaze as she does. She sways her hips and starts to lower herself in rhythm with the music. She takes her time to make her way down, before taking just as much time to stand upright again. The blonde starts making her way down the ramp with a strut, running her hands down her curves at the side as she does.

'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you
I just wanna look good for you, good for you
Let me show you how proud I am to be yours
Leave this dress a mess on the floor
And still look good for you, good for you

Gaby: Introducing at this time, from Beaune, France………………………..NADIA BEAULIEU!

I'm on my marquise diamonds
I'm a marquise diamond
Could even make that Tiffany jealous
You say I give it to you hard
So bad, so bad
Make you never wanna leave
I won't, I won't

Nadia reaches the ring and climbs the steps, before scaling to the top of the turnbuckle from the outside. She gets her balance and then runs her hands down her sides again, before she somersaults off the top to land on her feet in the ring. Immediately dropping down into the splits once she has. She stays there for a moment before getting back to her feet and heading to her corner to await the start of the match.

Zack: Nadia looks ready to get started. I imagine there may be some butterflies involved both women, and I assumed she might bring her tag partner for support. Laurie’s still out here with that perplexed look on her face.

Steph: She’s... Not the only one.

Referee Kevin Fisk made sure neither of the girls had any illegal weapons, and called for the bell to start the match. Laurie climbed back up onto the apron, asking him if he was sure about this. He nodded his head as she dropped back to the floor. Laurie’s questioning distracted her partner briefly, and gave Nadia an early opening as she darted across the ring. She caught Jane with a running shoulder block that sent her back into the corner before lowering her shoulder to thrust shot after shot into her ribs. Jane held her abdomen for a moment as Nadia used a snapmare to bring her out to the mat. Strode got back to her feet fairly quickly, and Nadia used a spinning heel kick into her abdomen to double her over. The blonde bounced off the near side with a hip attack to her head that dropped her to her knees followed by a leaping blockbuster to snap her down to the mat. Meanwhile, Laurie looked dumbfounded. 

Steph: So far Laurie hasn’t really helped her partner save for distracting and that’s been Nadia’s gain! FALLING FOR YOU, I think she calls it.

Zack: You got that right! The more I see Laurie, the more I see why Nadia didn’t need Alesandra for this. She hasn’t budged from that spot.

Nadia pulled Jane to her feet, and shoved her back into the nearest corner. A pair of Mongolian chops landed across her chest before she whipped her across to the far side. Jane rebounded quickly as Nadia ran to the other side. They meet in the middle when the French beauty left her feet with a quebrada that floored Strode before she made a quick cover. 

Zack: Nadia’s got some air under her, and just mowed down Jane!

ONE!!

TW-NOPE!

Strode immediately kicked out at two, and Nadia pulled her to her feet. She peppered her with a few forearms to the side of her head. Beaulieu spun her around and shoved her into the ropes, causing Jane to stumble backwards into her waiting arms before Beaulieu scooped her into a release German suplex. She quickly rolled to her feet, and took off for the near side. A quick rebound led into a rolling thunder senton before she rolled off and nipped up to her feet. 

Steph: Somersault senton! It’s all Nadia here and all Nadia now!

She wasted no time either as she headed for the corner, and started to make her way up to the top rope. Jane held her ribs on the mat just as Nadia launched herself into a frog splash. But Strode rolled out of the way, and let Nadia crash into the canvas. Jane quickly tried to take advantage of the situation, and went for a quick rollup for the win. 

Steph: Jane finally getting offense in with a rollup!

ONE!!!

TWOO-NOPE!!

Beaulieu kicked out as the two hit, and Jane got back to her feet. It was clear that her ribs were still hurting her a bit as she dragged the French beauty to her feet. She whipped her across to the far side, and put her down with a leaping leg lariat on the rebound. 

Zack: From her debut with Laurie, we know Jane likes to hit hard and often! And leg lariat put Nadia into another world. 

Nadia started to rise to her feet before Jane pelted her with a discus clothesline that sent her staggering backwards into the ropes. Strode backed up a few steps, and lunged forward with an European uppercut that sent Nadia through the ropes to the apron. When she climbed back to her feet, Jane fed her a superkick that sent her flying backwards to the floor. Laurie looked on wide-eyed from the other side of the ring and out at the crowd. Meanwhile Nadia was using the barricade to help her get up...where Monty Margolis was seated in the front row and started to give her advice. 

Steph: ...I... Is that... Zack... WHOSE MAN IS THIS!?

Zack:  That’s Monty Margolis from SVW! He’s got a thing for Nadia even if he won’t admit it! Is he trying to help her win this match?

Nadia looked confused as she saw him, while Monty was telling her what she should be doing. Jane rolled out on the other side of the ring, and started into a sprint. She rounded two corners as Nadia was looking at Monty before Strode left her feet with a Superman punch that floored her since she never saw it coming. Jane pulled her to her feet, and threw her back into the ring under the bottom rope. Laurie rubbed her eyes on the opposite side of the ring before Jane popped back to her feet. She whipped Nadia across the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a Polish hammer shot to the chest before dropping down to make the cover. 

Steph: Polish hammer and there’s the pin... What is this match becoming?

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOPE!!

Nadia popped her shoulder off the mat in time, and Jane quickly got back to her feet. She pulled her to her feet, and planted her head between her legs. Strode went for a piledriver, but Beaulieu countered and drove her back first into the corner. 

Zack: Looked like Nadia was about to get a piledriver, but she managed to short circuit that in the nick of time. 

Both of them backed out of the corner before Nadia connected with a sunset flip bomb that bounced the back of Jane’s head against the middle turnbuckle. She rolled out to the floor, and Nadia leaned against the ropes inside the ring, trying to pull herself together. As Jane lay on the floor trying to recover, Laurie peered around the corner at her but didn’t budge from where she stood. 

Zack: Maybe it’s me, Steph, but I don’t think it’d be untoward to go see if your tag partner is alright on the floor. Laurie’s staring at her like she’s growing a second head. 

Steph: She is aware her tag partner can wrestle... Right? What are we missing here, Zack?

Finally, Jane began to get up as the referee got to seven in the ring. She pulled herself up on the apron, only to find Nadia was also back to her feet. Beaulieu darted towards her with a clothesline in mind, but Jane ducked under the top rope and caught her in the ribs as she approached. It stumbled her backwards a couple steps, allowing Jane to get back into the ring, grab her into position for a tiger driver! She rolled through with a leg hook for the cover. 

Steph: TTIIIGGGAAAHHHH DDRRIIIVVVAAAHHHH—from like 1999.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The French blonde’s arm popped up in time, and Jane sat up on her knees. She rubbed her ribs briefly, and got back to her feet while her opponent headed towards the ropes. When she was back to her feet, Jane spun her around for a sitout facebuster. 

Zack: Jane’s really living up to that hard hitting philosophy she has. It’s been nothing but hard impact with each and every move since she got control of this match.

When Nadia tried to get to her feet again, Jane grabbed her head and went for a bulldog into the middle turnbuckle. But that didn’t pan out as she got shoved towards it. Strode managed to stop herself before she collided, and Nadia used the middle rope for a springboard into a disaster kick that dropped her where she stood. Beaulieu leaned against the ropes, trying to pull herself together before she headed up to the top turnbuckle. 

Zack: Jane avoided getting the wind knocked out of her, but she got her head kicked off instead! That’s not much of a consolation prize! Nadia needs to follow up though..
Steph: It looks like she has a follow up in mind... From the top!

She quickly got to a perch on the top turnbuckle, and launched herself into a shooting star press. She hooked both legs tightly as she rolled over for the cover before Fisk dropped into position to make the count. 

Steph: Shooting Star Press! Pin! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jane barely got her shoulder up in time, and Nadia looked to the referee with almost a pleading expression as she realized it. Jane tried to roll away from her into the corner, and was about to get to her feet before Nadia followed her in with a running high knee to her head that snapped it backwards. 

Zack: Jane’s head looked like a Pez dispenser the way it snapped backwards after Nadia introduced her to her knee right there!

She sat her up on the top turnbuckle, and climbed up with her. A few well placed right hands to the head followed as she tried to get her into position for something. But Jane started fighting back with a few shots to the body. Nadia hammered elbows into her each as the two traded blows on the top rope. 

Zack: It’s a war of attrition up there right now, and that’s the last place in the ring you want to be trading blows! 

Steph: The high rent district as they like to call it!

Jane drove a headbutt into Nadia’s face that sent her stumbling off the corner onto the mat. Strode hopped down after her, and pulled her into a single arm straightjacket followed by a nasty elbow smash to the face. It dropped the blonde where she stood, and Jane dropped to make the cover. 

Zack: That’s the SMITH’S GROVE SMASH!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Jane rolled off the cover. She got back to her feet, taking in deep breaths before her hand was raised. Laurie stared up at her from ringside with jaw practically agape. 

Steph: Congratulations to Jane... Someone get Laurie a cold compress.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………..JANE STRODE!!!

Jane knelt down and shook hands with Nadia before getting back to her feet with her hand raised in victory. It brought a grin to her face, though her partner was still seemingly in shock. Jane waved Laurie to join her as she rolled out of the ring, and her tag partner cautiously took her invitation.

Zack: I don’t know exactly what it is, Steph, but there is something very very off about the Laurie Jane Experience. You’d think Laurie would be congratulating her partner on a terrific win, but she just seems…. confused by it all. 

Steph: Everything Zack. She is confused by EVERYTHING.

As Laurie followed her partner towards the back with disbelief written across her face, that’s when the show heads elsewhere. 

And NEEEEWWW

Future Shock returns from the break to find Sara in the middle of the ring, and a smile on her face as she looks out over the crowd. 

Sara: Ladies and gentlemen, please join me at this time as I welcome the NEEWWWW Aspire Champion of Future Shock………...MARA WERTH!!

I'm only human
I'm only—I'm only—
I'm only human, human

“Human” by Rag’n’Bone Man starts to play over the soundsystem as the video screen shows a jail cell door sliding backwards and a pair of black ring boots with legs going all the way up to a simple blue skirt step out onto the landing only to suddenly stumble as if given a push in the small of the back from the man who appeared behind her in shiny black shoes and black pants. 

Maybe I'm foolish,
Maybe I'm blind
Thinking I can see through this
And see what's behind
Got no way to prove it
So maybe I'm lying

As the pair pass by, the camera gets a shot from behind before it cuts to more grainy CCTV footage that shows the guard escorting the raven haired prisoner across a prison yard of patchy grass and into another building. There’s another cut as we see a shot of exposed midriff on the other side of a counter that has a pack of gum, some loose change on it and a hair bobble on it. A hand reaches forward, picking up a pen and… pauses for a moment… before the pen gets hurled towards the guard on the other side of the counter. A hand extends and giving a waving motion and as she does the Aspire Championship is pulled out from underneath the counter and presented. A couple of moments later, the exposed midriff is covered by the title belt. The pen scratches a signature across the paper as the camera zooms in on the title belt, allowing it to dominate the screen.

But I'm only human after all,
I'm only human after all
Don't put your blame on me
Don't put your blame on me

As the camera pulls back, it’s to a live shot as Mara Werth steps through the curtain and out onto the stage, getting a roar from the crowd. As she moved to the center of the stage she pulled the title from around her waist, holding it above her head to another loud cheer from the crowd. Mara dropped the title onto her shoulder and began to head down to the ring, slapping hands with the fans before she climbed the ring steps and entered the ring, climbing onto the second rope to hold the title aloft once more before heading to the opposite side of the ring and repeating the gesture before she joined Sara in the middle of the ring.

Mara: Hey Sara, thank you all for the warm welcome… and it feels real good to hear you say that whole… And NEWWWWWWW Aspire Champion thing. Really, really good.

Sara: Congratulations on finally capturing the title you’ve been chasing for a while now. You have to admit heading into Wipeout, the title pictures of Future Shock were looking pretty bleak. But you managed to be the sunlight that broke through the clouds, as it were, when you pinned Elizabeth Lannister. Tell us how that felt.

Mara: I guess gloomy is one way to describe them… with it being all Gold Standard or Tara Cortez. I know none of them are fan favourites. But sometimes you’ve got to go through these hard times don’t you? It’s said that it’s always darkest before the dawn. How’d it feel to pin the Lioness? The moment that the three count hit, I was kinda in pain - like I said before the match, Lannister is incredibly and very tough. Then it started to sink in...the ringing bell, the raising of the hand and the presenting of the belt and the pain just washed away to be replaced by complete elation. An experience unlike no other - pure joy and disbelief and relief and absolute total elation.

Sara: Of that, i’m sure. One thing about that match that stood out to me is the fact that you got some additional support from an unexpected source. So I guess the question is if you have hired Jake Chandler to handle your business and replaced Carson? 

The former jailbird smiled and shook her head.

Mara: No, I’m still one of Carson’s clients and ready to sign another five thousand photos. Jake said he’d be in my corner and he kept his word on that and Thank God he did, coming out and levelling out the playing field the way he did. He played a big part in me standing here with this title and making sure that beam of sunlight burst through the dark clouds. I can’t thank him enough for that and I’m sorry for what happened after the match, though thankfully he’s okay and there’s no lasting effects.

Sara: We also recently found out who the next three challengers for that title will be: Gemma Pierce, who you have faced before and is the one you defeated to get the shot. There’s Nora Harris, also a former opponent who had a cage match that went through the arena. And of course, there’s Mars Whimsy. You saw what she went through with Stacey Sky. 

Mara: They’re lining up and I guess, in some ways, that’s a good thing right? At least now I know the three hurdles in my path to scoring the three defences and hitting that big Aspire Championship milestone. As you said, I’ve faced Gemma Pierce before and she was one Hell of a competitor and a wrestler who showed at times that she had the power and the strength to dominate me. That cage match between Nora Harris, lil Pixie Pump, and Cait Flanagan was one for the ages wasn’t it? And I can’t blame Nora for being as pissed off as she was and wanting to beat seven shades out of that red headed devil. Pretty certain if I end up facing them both in the ring again, they’ll be even more motivated to beat than they were last time out and I’ll have to raise my game again - and I will raise my game again. As for Mars… a new challenge, a huge challenge and one that hopefully I’ll get a chance to pit my wits and my abilities against her sometime.

Sara: Lastly, I know some of those competing may not be your favorite people on the roster. But do you have any predictions for the Impact special in 2 weeks? I assume you will be supporting all the Prospects, including ones like Elizabeth Lannister and Tara Cortez?

Mara: You’re right, some of the people that are competing aren’t my favourite people in the world and I think that Impact in two weeks is going to be one amazing show. It certainly is very stacked. I think from bottom to top, the prospects are going to hold their own against the main roster superstars. You look at the success people who graduate have had after they’ve left Future Shock and I don’t think there’s a huge gap between the top tier of Future Shock. That said, Elizabeth has an awful lot more to prove than most - Mila’s had her number in pretty much every other encounter they’ve had but no DQ certainly puts this into her wheelhouse. And Tara’s facing a former FFW Champion and a Hall of Famer in Nevaeh Summers; though I’m certain her and her sisters will up their game to make sure she brings home a victory for Future Shock. As for the rest, yeah I’ll be pulling for Vivi to overcome Raven and for Gemma to win a knock down, drag out, collision of two eighteen wheelers with Isis - that one might not be the prettiest of matches, but I’ll be damned if it ain’t going to be something to see. And I’m not sure anyone can pick between Cassandra and Lilly. 

A smile and a laugh came from Mara.

Mara: I guess, what I’m trying to say is that I wouldn’t want to pick in an out and out winner in any of these matches, but my gut says that Future Shock is going to have a real good night on the 16th. Adam’s gonna be really proud and Samantha’s going to see that the future is so bright that it’s damn near blinding.

Sara: That show is two weeks from tonight, only on FFW All Access streaming! Mara, thanks for joining me! And don’t budge a muscle, because the main event between Vivi Robichaud and Luna Cortez is NEXT!

The announcement gets the crowd buzzing before Future Shock takes its last commercial break of the evening. 

Look Who’s Back

As advertised, this special segment opens up to the landscape of Las Vegas, Nevada, as a special place is shown: Star House West, lair of the Burning Star Express. And while former FFW Champion Kaoru Asaka is nowhere to be seen, we’re here for someone else. We hear the softly accented voice of Future Shock’s ring announcer Gabrielle Crimson on voice-over.

Gabrielle (VO): When #RiseAgain was heard about, none of us had any idea FFW’s Space Princess, tag team idol and former Future Shock Champion Andi Takata was behind it. And when Wipeout rolled in, she was there to save her protegée, Mars Whimsey, from a post-match assault by Stacey Sky. But that’s the part we all know. What we don’t know is what brought Future Shock’s Idol back, and what her mind is like at the moment. And that’s why I’ve been called to Star House West, in Las Vegas, to check what’s up.

Inside the Star House, we see interviewer and interviewee sitting on… Thrones? They seem to be comfy as heck, as Andi is bouncing on the soft foam, while Gabrielle makes herself comfortable on it.

Gabrielle (VO): And goodness gracious, was the welcome interesting.

Cue to interview audio!

Andi: Yes, it’s amazing what you can buy these days…. Shoutout to Vivi for putting me onto this place because this thing is plush~

Gabrielle: Yeah, like, this is REALLY soft! Where do you guys get these things?! Was it really Vivi? If I can get a couch half as plush as this, I’m set for good!... Anyway, here we are.  You called me in because there’s stuff you wanna say, yeah?

Andi: I’ve asked you to come here today, for one, because I respect you and your work and always have. But also, specifically here, because why take a chance at this point? And I’m not even talking about someone coming around to beat me up, I just don’t want one of these idiots to ruin me answering some perfectly good questions from you, so let’s get into it, how are you?

Gabrielle: I’m doing great, but I’m even happier knowing that you decided to come back. Sure, the circumstances were less than desirable, what with Mars Whimsey’s situation with Stacey sky, but I sure am glad to see you around here again.

Andi: I’m glad to be back. Really. From the bottom of my heart, thank you for welcoming me back, everyone from you, Gabi, to my protege after her big win at Wipeout, to Adam who gave me a handshake and a hug in the back, all the way up to Samantha Star.

Gabrielle: Isn’t it odd to be saying that given the relationship with her when you left? I mean, sure, many things have changed in the past year… But if one slept through all your leave of absence and woke up now, they’d be VERY confused.
Andi looks to think on that one for a moment before shaking her head.

Andi: I don’t think it’s that weird. For one thing, my dealings were pretty minimal with her throughout the process, but that’s what Carson Black is for. Did quite well protecting my interests.

Gabrielle: So... Why do you think she re-signed you then?

Andi: There could be a lot of reasons. Maybe she thinks I’m going to be her expensive new toy for her pack of mutts to destroy, but if there’s one thing VERY, VERY CLEAR about Mrs. Star, she is a very sharp, very shrewd businesswoman, and I think above all else, she knows what I bring to the table, not just for her enjoyment, but for the tv ratings, the merchandise sales, and everything else I bring to the table. I’m a proven commodity in FFW. Samantha knows that, heck she put me in her Hall of Fame.

Quick voice-over interlude as images of Andi and Kaoru Asaka are shown.

Gabrielle (VO): To be honest, the Hall of Fame is the least of what Andi brings to the table. During the Burning Star Express’s run as Unity Champions, they were the top selling wrestlers in FFW, their products flying off the shelves faster than one could say “Iku zo~”. Bar literally nobody.

Back to Star House West...

Andi: Another thing is, I’ve always been tremendously loyal to this company. I could literally go anywhere in the Cosmos and do what I do, but for me, this is home, and according to what I’ve signed, it will be my home for a long, long time. And I think, even despite any differences, Samantha Star can respect that at the very least. She knows I want to make shows better, and I do. Whether that be Future Shock, or Breaking Point, or Velocity, or the bigger specials. Look at what I’ve put myself through over time here. 

Gabrielle: Your record speaks for itself, indeed. Hall of Fame, Match of the Year awards, multiple championship reigns… I don’t think anyone could possibly speak against that.

Andi: Well, at the end of the day, Mrs. Star is the boss, she can speak whatever she wants. Doesn’t make it true or right sometimes, but.... Her name is on the check, so to speak. And she may have her…. Collection. Let’s face facts though… a Star knows a real star when they see it.

Gabrielle: Even though there seems to be a lot of stars popping up recently.

Andi: And the word ‘star’ sure does get thrown around here a lot, doesn't it? With good reason too, let's face it up and down the card, in the higher offices, in one way or another, everyone who walks through those doors can be a star. Most are, to some degree. Take Future Shock for example, there’s people that come in from other places because they know that this is the place to be, right? Everybody wants to be on the biggest shows, with the biggest spotlights, and that’s something you’re not getting anywhere else. But to get there, you’ve gotta make yourself huge. Thats something I bring to the table, and part of why I decided to return to Future Shock first, is I can help some of these people take that next step.

I'm here to make them stars, because that's what real superstars do. And I'm gonna make a lot of'm. As for the ways in which I do it.... that's the fun of it, right? Buy the ticket, come take the ride. For much much better, or much much worse, either way that's for everyone in Future Shock or all the way up the chain to the stars in MY SKY.

Gabrielle: Sky… leads me to Stacey Sky. Did you per chance predict that would happen between her and Mars Whimsey? Or was it a coincidence?

Andi: Yes and no. It doesn’t seem to matter what show it is these days, there’s always something going on where someone is more than worthy of that kind of treatment, but at wipeout, the decision was made pretty easy.I was going to make my presence felt at some point in the night, right? But that seemed like a really good opportunity given what the hell was going on. Mars rang her bell like she was standing outside a mall in December, and she still thought it was a good idea to mess with her. That Kyle really has his pulse on things. Gold actually shot up in price after I came back, seems somebody’s not keeping up with the standard.

Gabrielle: You told people not to buy, if I’m not mistaken…!

Andi: I am not a professional at that. I do the flippies and the wrestle wrestle. Carson Black handles the cash. Do not take my advice on buying anything except the stuff I’m selling, please.

The two women laugh, Gaby more than Andi, whose tone is progressively seeming more.. nervous?

Gabrielle: What does #RiseAgain mean to you? Is there a reason behind that particular hashtag, besides the obvious return?

Andi: It’s all in the message, and the message is in the music, right? Here comes the sun.. well here I am! It’s the new beginning. Every day the sun rises. The way the rock we’re on moves, it’s at different times and looks like different places, but it’s a constant. The sun will always rise again, sending the darkness off to do its thing elsewhere. It’s a renewal, everyday. A fresh chance to shine. And that’s what this is to me, coming back now, it’s a fresh chance to shine again like only I can. It may be slightly different than it was in the past, but the Cosmos can, will, and does move in mysterious ways. And so will I, as everyone will see.

Gabrielle scratches her head with a quizzical look on her face.

Gabrielle: Well… Can I try to take a little bit of the mystery out of that?

Andi: By all means, please do.

Gabrielle: What are your goals now that you’re back? What would you like to do, where would you like to go, who would you like to kick in the head?

Takata smiles, trying to regain some of the ground it had lost just thinking about some of the names.

Andi: All of the above, and yes.

Our interviewer snickers.

Gabrielle: Seriously.

Andi: I have a nice long list. Obviously, I’d like to be in a title picture, but I haven’t even had a first match back yet. I would like to be Future Shock champion again. I feel like it always just seem to slip out of my grasp every time… And then of course, you look at who I’ve faced for that belt, and if it’s not someone already accomplished in the upper crust, so to speak… like an Isis Morales, or… *ahem* Bianca Salvador….  Then it’s been one of the faster rising talents like a Harley Shannon, or Gillie Barnes and her large cranium. Damn that thing hurts. Call it unfinished business, but it’s something I’d really like to get one really good crack at.

Gabrielle: And after that?

The Lucky Star points straight up above her, nodding in Gabrielle’s direction.

Andi: The sky is no limit for me, you know that. Maybe I do what my partner did. She had her evolution process. Shot right up the rankings, right past everything, and had the FFW Championship in her hands.Toughest competition in all of wrestling, and she was top of the mountain. One day I’d like to get there, but like I said, there’s just so much to do, so many people that need kicked, so many people that I’ve waited months to get my hands on again. Imagine what the scene would look like if Kaoru and I were still around all that time. The landscape would be a lot different, I think.

A short pause follows as Gabrielle puts on her serious face.

Gabrielle: So let’s get to the big question here. Why? Why did you leave when you did?

Andi laughs nervously. Very nervously.

Andi: I had jury duty.

And the Wildcat blinks.

Gabrielle: That’s a… long time to have jury duty.

Andi: Okay, well, it wasn’t really jury duty, but I was in a court room. A lot. Ummm… lemme just say this first, and get it out of the way so my representation doesn’t have a heart attack. For legal reasons, there are things I can’t say. But there’s a lot I can say and I most certainly will. I’m not allowed to mention the defendant, and vice versa. So I won’t. I cannot mention specifics about any form of compensation, and I’m fine with that, I don’t really feel comfortable telling people about that anyway.

Do you remember when I had announced that I was escalating things legally against a former employer for using my likeness, image, and name without permission and giving the world fakes?

Gabrielle: Sort of.... But not really?

Andi: As it should be, I’m sure you’ve got your own problems in life, this just happened to be one of mine. And escalate is what things did…. To the point I was told in no uncertain terms that while this was in dispute, I could not appear as Andi Takata, Lucky Star, or any other host of things that would be associated with such. Could not do TV, house shows, signings, commercials, whatever. Kaoru too. Because my former manager was a stupid fuh---reaking idiot, and didn’t really care about the deal being signed as much as we thought he did, as long as he got paid. And part of that is our fault too, because we felt we could trust him. We were wrong.

Takata shakes her head as Gabrielle follows up.

Gabrielle: You’re talking about Ángel Martinez, right? 

With that question, the smile is gone in the blink of an eye, replaced by a much angrier looking visage.

Andi: Yes, that’s the idiot in question. Amazing how much damage he’s still doing even though I fired him years ago.

Gabrielle: Either way... I can’t imagine that went over well with your sponsors, or Mrs. Star.

Andi: It was most freaking definitely a problem. For everyone involved. Let’s not forget how hot we were at the time too. Kaoru basically lost her sponsorship, which sucked for her, and luckily my partners at Dunkin shifted me into more of a consultancy role for the time being. I think Mrs. Star knew that this was something that had to be dealt with and we were given our release because, honestly, what the hell is she going to do when we can’t do anything for her, right?

Clear frustration on Andi’s voice.

Andi: It was a big legal mess. But you know, we won, and that’s why you see me here now. 

Gabrielle: And Kaoru?

Andi: Your former FFW Champion is back in Japan right now, doing the work that only she can do. She kinda threw herself into her family dojo when we weren’t in court. She seems to have decided it to be for the best to stay there for now, and continue her family’s work. It’s pretty admirable, but…

Pregnant pause follows.

Gabrielle: But?

More visible disappointment. Not as much anger, but definitely less-than-peak happy.

Andi: But she’s not here. It’s a good thing and a bad thing, but it’s probably the best thing. For both of us. 

Gabrielle: Does this mean the Burning Star Express is no more?

Andi: No, it’s nothing like that. Look, the Burning Star Express is forever. We built that, we made that, and our run together will stand the test of time. She’s been a great partner, a great friend, and she’s a dynamite trainer, and honestly, during our downtime, I learned so much from her. When you’ve got nothing to do in between hearings and meetings and conference calls… we could have sat on our ass and got fat, rested on our laurels and called it a day, or we could get better at our craft. And we did, when not being corralled by lawyers.

So with all due disrespect, I don't need a ring with 10 Stars on it given to me by some shady dealin' half-shaved mess who's eye for talent might need to get checked by his local optometrist.

Andi holds up her left hand, showing off a very nice ring she has on that she will describe.

Andi: This is a Hall Of Fame ring. This is my FFW career before I even got up out of bed this morning. It's a damn nice club to be in, isn't it? Cameraman, zoomit onto this..... 

Cameraman ‘zoomits’ itself onto the sparkling piece of hardware sitting on Andi’s magical hand.
Andi: That's what a real forever championship is, in case anyone out there was wondering. That’s what me and my partner did. And to be quite blunt about it… what was left for us to do as a team?

Gabrielle: Honestly? Not much! You’ve collected everything you could, HoF included!

Andi: Not freakin’ much. Where haven’t we gone and what haven’t we done? Maybe I’m a little upset we don’t get to go and beat the Storm in Brazil to get that one back, but besides that?

Andi shrugs.

Andi: Just another reason I’m glad to be back though. Now I get to try new things. I’m on my own, I can see new people. Who wouldn’t love to see me tag with Mars Whimsey? The student and the teacher side by side until the student eventually tries to think she can take teacher. In the meantime, me and the grasshopper will do the thing. Maybe someone like Vivi Robichaud. Maybe we bring back Space Roach Coast-To-Coast. Maybe I team up with my fellow princess Rose! Who doesn’t wanna see Double Hime, the Space Princess and the Cosplay Princess, on the same side of the ring. There’s so many great things I can do now. It’s a whole new universe of opportunity and growth, and it fires me up that I haven’t been a part of this. There’s so much I want to do, so much I need to do.

Takata looks inspired by these words, her eyes alone look ready to take on the world.

Gabrielle: But seeing as you still had so much to achieve in your singles career before the whole court debacle happened, I can only imagine the level of frustration you’ve been through recently.

And once again, we see that determination shift into that frustration as Andi expresses herself.

Andi: You have no idea. And I really don’t think anyone does, and I need to let this out, because it’s been bottled up inside me for almost a year. It was so frustrating, I swear up and down. It was depressing, it was hurtful, to me, inside. It was… for lack of a better fitting term… THE FUCKING WORST. I was told for months, I could not do anything. I was dragged down by the process. Yes, I won. I prevailed. And I was very fairly compensated and my lawyers say I can't talk about what that means, but I can say it was fair in the end for myself and Kaoru.

As far as legal matters go, it was. As far as my career? My life? Watching it all pass me by while I had to sit on a sideline for decisions that weren't even in my control at that point. DRAGGED THROUGH TIME BY A PROCESS.

I've had enough of the process, I don't trust the process. I'm a princess, I don't need a process, I need to do what's right for myself, I need to stand on my own two feet, and rise again up off the ground like an angry rocket, because that's what I am right now. I'm angry I haven't been able to do jack shit for months, in the prime of my damn career! When I left, I was on my way to the top! Titles! Huge budgets for entrances! TWO MATCHES ON THE BIGGEST SHOW EVER. Am I even on Unstoppable 10?  I'm asking you because I don't even know, you might hear more around the office than I do.

Gabrielle: I haven’t heard a lot about Unstoppable 10, honestly, other than that Adam Grant may have some Prospects there. But he always does, so that shouldn’t have to be news.

Andi: As they should be too, the prospects always seem to give their best effort in front of the big time crowds.

Gabrielle: But as far as having the Space Princess in the card… I know just as much as you do. By the time this interview airs, though, we may have some news?

Angry rocket taking off in 3….2…. We have liftoff. *beep*

Andi: Who knows at this point, but the point is I SHOULDN'T BE IN THIS POSITION! And I'm mad at myself, but then I look around at what's here. The Cortez Sisters run around Future Shock like they run this place. I take that personally. Tara and Luna, and I guess now Anna too, because why the heck not-- they know damn well I take it personally, I don't know about the other one, but I’m assuming that apple didn't fall too far from the tree either. Maybe there's 10 of'm, Give them all 100 stars, they cannot generate the energy of ONE star such as myself.

The Gold Standard is out here pushing their weight around, trying to not just make themselves at the expense of someone I've personally known and trained, but try to humiliate her and the fans and whoever the hell else they feel like. I take that personally. Look at how brilliant Mars Whimsey is. Look at how she shines out there. I’m with her every time she's out there, in the back of her head and in her heart. She knows, because I was there to help her. That's all I've wanted to do was be helpful. And look at what respect gets. Mars wins. Fair as can be, and what's Stacey Freakin' Sky's first thought? I'm not even sure her brain even registered she had lost! And you've got that jerk running around ringside encouraging it because why not ruin somebody else's career. Kyle's good at that, right? Ruining things?

How many interactions have i had with The Franchise? And not even in its current formation, which is now plus two, one of them is having glass smashed over her damn head because she's lost it, and I'm not so sure the other one ever really had "IT". I was supposed to have a great match with Jo, right? How did that go? You wanna talk about workplace harassment? Yeah her old man just wants to hang out with his cane, sure, oh and let's just go ahead and make the referee your sworn enemy for life, the woman who basically robbed you of the Future Shock championship the first time around, and almost killed you and had you out of action for an extended period of time already. And Mel Avilo, yes, so great YOU'RE back too. The Brazilian Storm, who literally needed all of Brazil's help in order to finally get by the BSX..... Take a guess how many times I've watched that match in my downtime?  Or any one of the other countless times I've had to deal with the original three.

I've had some of my greatest moment ripped away from me. I look up and I see the talent up and down the aisles here in FFW, from the top to the bottom, I see the players in this game, and quite frankly to hell with most of them. I have been brutalized by an insane Japanese man with a doll fetish that has now inspired an insane Korean woman with a doll fetish. I've been powerbombed into pools and trifled with fools. I've had people preach their gospels, about what I'm supposed to do, what everyone else wants me to do!

I'm tired of what everyone else wants to do, Miss Crimson. I'm tired of having my life, my moments that actually mean something ruined... I'm tired of being told to put my best face forward because an idol always needs to have a smile.....

My life has been put on hold by everyone else. I was not allowed to be Andi Takata. I had to be the Lucky Star. I had to fight to stay the Lucky Star. I had to fight for my image, my likeness, my rights, my name, MY LIFE! MY! FUCKING! LIFE! Inside of this business or outside, it didn't matter because that's who I was, who I was invested in, it was not just my livelihood but my life! It was TAKEN FROM ME!

The boiling pot that is Andi Takata right now reflects in her cracking voice as she points to the royal blue mask she wears.

Andi: FOR THIS! THIS MASK THAT I WORE FOR YEARS BECAUSE MY TRAINER THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD FREAKING IDEA. AND IT WAS!

Gabrielle: It-- Your trainer? I t- I thought it was part of your deal as an Idol...

Andi: No… no…  It was but it wasn’t... I was excited for what it offered. I thought it would help me increase my profile a lot, and as an idol, yes, that’s important, and by the stars, did it ever. But along with the blessing that it was came the curse. The curse of being attached to it. to the man that gave it to me, that I know now I can't trust. He did a favor for my father and cashed in, good for him, but I don't want or need any part of him now. Angel, you're probably watching this because of your own stupid ego, go fuck yourself. There's also the matter of trying to defend and uphold the honor of a mask when the honor isn't really an honor anymore. I was a slave to it. I damn near ended my own career and who knows what else trying to do that because a Typhoon wanted to blow through and take it away from me.

Andi then shakes her head and gets up from her seat.

Andi: You know what? If it means that much to you?

And then, the unthinkable: Andi frantically pulls at the back of the tear-soaked mask, laces coming undone.

Andi: If it means that freaking much then you can HAVE IT!

After ripping the mask that was her trademark for so long, Andi stares into the camera, full face exposed for the first time on camera, at least since before she got into wrestling.

Andi: TAKE IT! I’M BEGGIN' YA!... In fact, no. No. I'll send it to you. This way you don't have to go through the hassle of trying to do it again, I CAN'T TRUST YOU TO GET IT DONE YOURSELF!

Takata throws the mask down to the floor and kicks it!

Andi: Take this curse and take it as far away from me as possible because it's ruined my life for almost a year now, and I need to finally be myself.... The Lucky Star is more than a mask, is more than some merch deals, and is more alien than anyone else you know! That mask didn't make me a Space Princess, the Cosmos itself made me a goddamn genuine Space Princess! And people forget! How many were glad I was gone, never to return to screw up their plans of being horrible people?! How many were so happy they would never see this face… not even this face! This freaking mask! 

They were glad I was in pain. They were glad that they thought it was over. They didn’t call, they didn’t write, they didn’t care. Not everybody, of course, because there are some genuinely good people, but the rest of you can kiss my sunny ass on both freaking cheeks for sure! But there’s good news, Gabrielle.

Gabrielle: ...g-- Good news?

Andi: Oh yes. Yes yes yes. Because you see, Gabrielle, I’m free now. I’m finally free. For every moment, every speck of time in the Cosmos that I lost, Gabi…. I’m going to take it all back tenfold. This sun is going to rise again and blaze a new path to heights not yet seen. All that pain that was held in, that anguish…. I get to extinguish it in the fire of battle again, and woe be to any soul... man, woman, or whatever other combination you are… that stands in my path.

Takata climbs up on her throne, standing upon the upholstery with little regard for it or her own safety. Or the boom microphone hanging up there.

Andi: IT BEGINS ANEW RIGHT NOW, AND IT WILL CLEANSE MY COSMIC SOUL...

Stacey Sky, you can stand there with the entire Gold Standard around you, and think that things will  be okay. But you felt that heat, that undeniable burning sensation, as your Space got CRUSHED. IN AN INSTANT… your little plans went up in flames. You were the first to get just a little bit of that light upon you….

That is going to feel like a breezy day in February, compared to what’s coming.
Just as fast, Takata climbs back down to her knees.

Andi: Gabrielle Crimson, I swear before you and everyone out there watching this right now…. 

I will rise. And I will KEEP rising. Day after day, again and again, even as you all try to knock me down, by sheer attrition alone if I have to! I promise everything I have, because this is everything I have. I don’t care about the money. It’s nice, but to hell with it. I don’t care about the damn mask anymore… and I know that will piss off a lot of people, because of tradition, and if it I have to deal with the repercussions, so be it…. So be it. There is a time for fun and games… and we will have that, I promise you. I am who I am, I do what I do. BUt there will come times like right now that I will ask you all to understand that when the fun and games are done, I have evolved. I am better now than ever before, and I can’t wait to show you. This… this silly Jigglypuff you once knew has evolved herself into the baddest damn Wigglytuff you know, and shit is about to get Wiggly-freaking-ruff in this place for everybody! Grab your wife and get your popcorn out, Alysson, because you’re about to be entertained like you wouldn’t even believe!

Andi holds up her Hall Of Fame ring again, right in the camera lens, tear-stricken eyes ablaze behind it in frame.

Andi: I’m coming for another one of these. Your Sunshine Senpai is here. Take notice, because I’m giving it to you. All of you. Miss Crimson…

And that’s when Andi, bare faced and red eyed… Hugs Gabrielle tightly.

Andi: Thank you. Thank you for coming here…. Thank you for letting me get all of this out, letting me spill my soul out, if you will… I needed this.

Andi lets go and looks into the camera.

Andi: I do this out of love. Love for all of you out there that support me, and have supported me in the past. I hope you continue to support me in the coming future. Buy the ticket. Take the ride. Watch me rise again. Bless you all…. In the name. Of. The. Cosmos.

And… A sigh.A deep, deep sigh, as if she were trying to breathe out whatever demon was inside her mind at this moment.

Andi: If you don’t mind, Gabi… I think I’m going to step outside and let the sun shine down on me. I need...a moment.

As Andi leaves the shot, we hear Gabrielle’s voice-over again.

Gabrielle: That whirlwind of emotions caught me by surprise again, and it’s understandable that she’s shaken by it. Because, in the truest of Idol fashions… We have just witnessed Andrea Takata’s graduation. I could feel that wicked energy in the air, like something had abruptly ended, destroyed… And something new and unpredictable was about to take its place. It’s time for Andi Takata… To rise again.

And as we focus on Andi’s back as she sobs on the balcony of Star House West, and that is the image we go out on.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:19:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 10:48:10 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and heads back to the ring where the “Wildcat” is ready to go with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is your main event of the evening! And if Vivi Robichaud wins, she will receive a shot at the Future Shock Championship!

Zack: Vivi, fresh off a match last night, has to do it all over again tonight. She’s about to meet Luna Cortez in a rematch. And the last time they were in a singles match together, Luna crippled her with a knee injury. Joining me is Missy, who will be teaming with Vivi soon over in SVW. 

Missy: I’m glad to be here for this one. Vivi has proved her resilience before now, so I’m sure she isn’t going to let the fact she had a match last night affect her chance at getting another shot at the Future Shock Championship. 

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: Like I said, Vivi just had a match last night. So I doubt she’s in the best condition possible. But with all the anger she has for her opponent, that may be enough to drive her to victory.

Missy: It’s amazing how much extra you can find to give when it’s a bit more personal with an opponent. Which given their history, I’m sure this is for Vivi. 

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you’ll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock 'em. In the. Teeth. NOW!

The intro to Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Luna Cortez walks onto the entrance ramp. She's soon joined by her manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right beside her to show her off for the crowd. She stops right before the ramp, taking a spin and stopping in a particular pose, winking for the cameras before turning on her heels and running her hands up her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then point to the ring... and then wave off the booing audience. Shaking her head, Luna then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, rolling her eyes at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: And her opponent, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... LUNA CORTEZ!

When Luna climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, her back turned to the hard cam and the audience, as she makes a pose similar to the one she did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before she waves the crowd off once again and hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: Missy, this could be the first ever Nova Champion. Luna Cortez has been announced as part of the matches to determine it, after all. And unlike Vivi, she’s fresh as a daisy. I mean the triplets didn’t even go to Wipeout, instead choosing to lounge poolside in bikinis that night. 

Missy: Yeah….I remember. That’s a great work ethic when you can’t even be bothered to show up for one of the biggest shows in the companies year. Whether you’re booked it or not. It would be like me not turning up to Unstoppable if I wasn’t booked. 

Referee Kevin Fisk checked both women for any foreign objects, and called for the bell to start the match. Vivi shook her head, and took Fisk by the hand to lead him to the corner. She patted him on the cheek, her smile fading to scorn as she looked over to Luna. Then she bolted towards her in a sprint as Luna went towards the ropes to get out. Vivi caught her by the back of her tights, and started pulling her back while Luna’s hands were wrapped around the middle rope. Robichaud grabbed her by the ankles and yanked her off the ropes to land face down on the mat. Cortez quickly got to her feet, only to get taken down again with a Thesz press before Vivi rained mounted punches to the side of her head.

Zack: Vivi told the referee to take it easy, and went from zero to “kill a bitch” in about 2 seconds! Look at those right hands, Luna’s not gonna look like her sisters for much longer!

Missy: Am I the only one marvelling that she had the good sense to get the referee to safe distance away first? I think that’s more restraint than I could have shown in the same situation. 

Luna managed to shove her off of her, and tried to get back to her feet. Vivi was already on her feet by that time, and started raining forearms against her back. Several shots landed which sent Luna stumbling forward before Vivi took off for the ropes near her. She used them for a springboard into a spinning knee strike to the face that dropped Luna where she stood. Robichaud popped back to her feet, and cracked her knuckles while Luna rolled out to the floor near her manager. 

Zack: That confident swagger Luna’s had talking about Vivi didn’t last long, and now she’s out on the floor getting some advice or maybe directions to the bus station from her manager. 

Missy: It’s funny how quickly she’s tried to get the hell outta dodge considering how much trash she usually talks. Guess it’s not as easy to talk the big game when you’re getting pummelled, huh?

Christian helped her to her feet on the floor just as Vivi took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly and picked up a lot of speed before she sailed over the top rope with a suicide dive that wiped them both out. A few more mounted punches followed that before she pulled Luna back to her feet, and bounced her head off the apron. Cortez stumbled backwards before Vivi used a drop toe hold to smack her head against the apron again, and drop her to the floor once more. The Boston crowd was loudly in favor of her as she climbed up onto the apron and told Luna to get up. 

Zack: Everybody got some of that suicide dive, and Vivi’s holding court tonight in Boston! I wouldn’t take her advice about getting up, Luna!

Missy: Unfortunately Christian was collateral damage there, and I agree completely. Luna’s best bet right about now would be to stay down and play dead! Saying that, I’m not sure even that would save her right now. 

Luna started to move on the floor, and managed to get to all fours before Vivi took off down the apron. She left her feet for a curb stomp from the apron to the floor, but Luna avoided it. The voodoo queen landed awkwardly on her feet before Luna scooped her up, and drilled her with a spinebuster across the steps. It caused her to shout on impact as Luna leaned against the apron gathering herself, and then checking briefly on her manager. Vivi lay across the steps in pain before Luna grabbed her head, and started driving the back of it into the steel steps repeatedly, asking her if she really thought she was afraid of her. The priestess collapsed on her side on the floor, one hand pressed against her back as Luna rolled back into the ring. 

Missy: Ouch! I think if that curb stomp had landed Luna would probably be out cold about now, but shoulda woulda couldas aren’t much use to Vivi. Getting rammed into the steps is never a pleasant experience...unless you’re the one doing it of course. 

Zack: Vivi’s back landed hard, and I think Luna will take the countout if she can get it. It’s not like she’s trying to get her back into the ring. As long as your hand is raised, that’s what counts with her.

Vivi got to her knees, still favoring her back as the referee was continuing his count. She pulled herself up onto the apron by six. But as she was stepping through the ropes to come back inside, Luna kicked the middle rope between her legs and caused her to land inside the hard way. Cortez put the boots to her back, and applied a Boston crab with one knee planted into her spine as she pulled back on her legs. Vivi’s face showed the agony she was experiencing.

Zack: Look at where her knee is, and you can see the effects. The last time they faced, Vivi got her knee wrecked. Tonight, Luna’s looking to make sure she can’t stand up straight.

Missy: On the bright side Luna isn’t targeting Vivi’s knee I guess, not like that will be much consolation to Vivi. I think it’s going to take a hell of a lot to keep Vivi seriously down though, she’s way to amped up for that. 

The referee asked her if she wanted to stop the match, and was told quite clearly she didn’t. Luna continued to pull back on the hold, only rising briefly to drive her knee into her back one more time. But that momentary decision gave Vivi enough time to get her hand out, and wrap around the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break, which Luna gave at four. Robichaud tried to roll away from her, but Luna pulled her and dropped her with a backbreaker across her knee instead. Now more amused with herself, she took a seat on Vivi’s chest and grabbed a leg for a loose cover. 

Zack: I don’t think sitting on her is gonna get the job done, but that won’t stop Luna from giving it a shot. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOO-NOPE!

Vivi easily kicked out of that, and Luna got back to her feet. The triplet took off for the far side, and returned with a double stomp to Vivi’s back. Cortez watched her writhe in pain with amusement before driving an elbow into her spine. 

Missy: I’m starting to feel like Luna has taken some pointers from some of my past opponents, they also seem to go for my back too. I can fully empathise with Vivi but that’s not what she needs. She needs to get up and give her back a rest from the punishment it’s taking. 

Vivi struggled to get up, and Luna helped her with that when she scooped her up and hung her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe. A few kicks to the body landed before she stepped out to the floor, and grabbed her chin to pull back on her head to stretch Vivi’s body like a bow and arrow. The referee started counting her, and she’d let go at four before grabbing hold again and pulling even harder for another four count.

Zack: That’s a unique way of using the turnbuckles in the tree of woe. Vivi’s body is being bent in the wrong direction, and Luna’s taking those four counts over and over in the process. 

Missy: Is it bad that I’m actually kinda impressed with that move? I wish I was watching Vivi giving it to Luna instead, but you gotta admire the ingenuity of it. 

She finally slid back under the bottom rope into the ring, watching as Vivi continued to hang upside down. A grin formed on her face before she darted towards her with something in mind, but Vivi got one of her feet free and caught Luna in the face instead. It stumbled her backwards as Vivi managed to free herself, and land on the canvas. Grimacing in pain, she pulled herself to her feet as Luna came forward again. This time, she scooped her up and fell backwards with a stun gun across the top rope. Cortez staggered away coughing as Vivi used the ropes to help her get up, not that she was standing straight after all the damage she’d taken.

Missy: You can see the effect that Luna’s had on Vivi, she must be in absolute agony. She’s bought herself a little respite but she can’t take too long because Luna isn’t going to be down for long.

Zack: Luna’s looking for some oxygen, and Vivi’s looking for second gear. You’re right, Cortez is already coming back. And I’m not sure Vivi see--I WAS WRONG!

As Luna approached, Vivi caught her with a superkick on the chin that dropped her like a tree to the mat. She lunged across her for the cover with a hook of the leg before the referee slid into position. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THRE-NOOO!!!

Luna’s shoulder came up at two and three quarters, and Vivi rolled off the cover. She tried to sit up on her knees, but she couldn’t straighten up and slumped over instead to try to pull herself together. 

Missy: That was a great reaction from Vivi but she’s paying the price for it. Luna has really done a number on her back hasn’t she?

She pulled the raven-haired triplet to her feet, and went to lift her for a back suplex. But her own back stopped that, and Luna landed on her feet behind her. She countered into a bulldog to drive her face into the mat, and then stepped onto the back of her knees and grabbed her arms before falling backwards to a surfboard submission. Luna’s arms and legs were straight up as Vivi’s body dangled over her, causing her tremendous back pain as she shouted into the rafters. 

Missy: Holy shit! With the amount of damage Vivi’s back has taken this could be the end. She’s resilient, but there’s only so much pain a body can take before you have to give up or pass out. 

Zack: Listen to the voodoo priestess shout in pain! You gotta have some strength to hold that, so credit to Luna. But Vivi…. she can’t tap out even if she wanted to. The only thing she can do is quit, and I think s he’d rather have her back broken than quit against Luna.

Luna told her to quit multiple times, while the referee was asking again and again if she wanted to stop the match. Vivi screamed “NO!” at him as her head hung backwards in pain. Cortez still kept her arms and legs locked with Vivi suspended above her, telling her she can do this all night. The priestess raised her head with tears forming in her eyes, and still screamed a defiant “NO!” when asked again. 

Zack: Vivi Robichaud’s face tells the entire story. Tears forming in her eyes as Luna keeps this surfboard perfectly applied. She can’t tap out, but I don’t think she’ll quit… not to Luna!

Missy: If there is anybody in this arena not admiring Vivi’s fortitude at the moment, then they are watching a different match to the one I’m watching. 

The referee checked again, still getting the same answer before Vivi seemed to start trying to rock back and forth in Luna’s grip. The priestess began to sway a little, causing Luna’s grip to loosen before she finally couldn’t slow her down. Cortez’s hands slipped, and Vivi landed on top of her before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Luna couldn’t keep her grip, and Vivi’s gonna pin her right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Luna shoved her off the cover in time before the three. Vivi laid on her side in almost a fetal position because she was unable to straighten her back at the moment. Christian moved around into Luna’s eyesight, telling her Vivi’s back can’t take much more. 

Missy: That would have been a massive amount of karma right there if Vivi had gotten the three. I’m not sure how much more she has left in her, but can you see that determination on her face..under the pain obviously. 

Luna got back to her feet finally, and dragged Vivi up with her into a rear waistlock. But Vivi started firing back elbows into the side of her head repeatedly. Each one rocked her before she finally let go, and sent Luna in for the ride. Vivi went for the ropes to the right to nail her with a clothesline from hell that flipped Luna off her feet to the mat. Cortez landed in a heap, and Vivi collapsed to her knees, clutching her back in agony. 

Zack: Luna nearly got clotheslined out of her boots with Vivi’s REMINDER! If she can make the cover, I think she’s got this in the bag!

Missy: That’s the big if at the moment. I think that hurt Vivi almost as much as it did Luna. Vivi needs this match to end sooner rather than later. 

Vivi started to crawl towards her, and roll Luna onto her back before she made the cover with a hook of the leg. Fisk dropped down to count as the fans started to their feet. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Luna’s arm popped up off the mat in time, and the boos began. Vivi sat up on her knees and looked towards the ramp to see Luna’s sisters heading towards the ring in their matching outfits. It was clear which was which as one was holding the Future Shock Championship. 

Missy: Oh great, here come the other two. That’s only going to spell trouble for Vivi if she can’t get this match ended and now basically. 

Tara hopped up onto the apron, holding up the title and asking Vivi if she wanted it. Tara held it over her head, and told her to take it as the referee was trying to get her down. 

Zack: Tara’s telling Vivi to come and get the title right now! She never wants to deal with Vivi again! 

Vivi stared a hole through Tara as Anna slid into the ring behind her to pull her sister out. But the priestess turned to see it, and caught her with a baseball slide to the face that sent her right back out again to a pop from the crowd. Luna struggled to her feet, only to get pulled into Vivi’s running swinging DDT! The fans came to their feet as she collapsed across her for the cover with both legs hooked. 

Zack: HURRICANE VIVIENNE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell to a roar from the crowd as Vivi rolled off the cover onto her side on the mat. She still clutched at her back as she tried to sit up, and gently had her hand raised in the process. 

Missy: They didn’t see that coming did they?! She pulled that out of nowhere and this crowd are almost as happy as Vivi must be about it. 

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall…………….VIVI ROBICHAUD!!!

Zack: Vivi’s got her title shot! And she nearly had to have her spine broken in the process! She knows all the Cortez tricks, and she wasn’t going for it tonight. But she definitely needs some medication attention. 

Trainers came down to the ring to assist Vivi, noticing the bruising already starting to become visible on the exposed parts of her back. They helped her to her feet to even more love from the crowd. 

Zack: The bruises have already began to form on the parts of Vivi’s back we can see, at least. You may not like her, but Luna was deadly effective with her offense tonight. 

Missy: I thought there were a few times were Luna might actually get the better of Vivi, but Vivi had other ideas. This should make Tara and Cassandra extremely nervous. 

Anna and Tara climbed into the ring, as Christian went to help Luna. It took a few seconds but all three of the sisters began exchanging glances, as if they were starting to get the same idea. All their attention then went to Vivi before the fans started cheering again as the Future Shock Director appeared at the top of the ramp. 

Zack: Look who’s here! I didn’t like that look on the Cortez sisters’ faces. 

Missy: It looks like Adam might just have come down at the right time. The sisters definitely looked like they were up to something. 

Adam: Congratulations, Vivi! As I promised, you will now get your shot at the Future Shock Championship…...under triple threat rules! It’ll be Tara Cortez…..Cassandra Steen...and Vivi Robichaud for the Future Shock Championship!

Tara rolled out of the ring, and headed up the ramp to give him a piece of her mind as Anna and Luna were right behind with Christian trailing. Vivi mouthed a “thank you” to Adam as he was surrounded by the triplets at the top of the ramp with Tara giving him a piece of her mind. 

Zack: Vivi’s got her title shot, and Adam’s catching hell from Tara, in particular. I don’t think yelling at him is gonna change his mind though.

Missy: Quite the opposite I’m betting. Adam isn’t going to be talked out of his decision, or yelled out of it either. 

Zack: Future Shock Impact is 2 weeks away in the Garden, only on FFW All Access!  Let’s get some people out here before this thing gets worse! We’ll see you in New York City!

Adam walked away from the trio towards the back as Tara looked back to Vivi in the ring with an unhappy expression. Future Shock faded off the air from there.

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 02:27:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: