Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:09:08 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock Impact

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock Impact  (Read 160 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 06, 2019, 08:04:26 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. The next thing we see is the familiar set of the After Shock studio with the curved video wall behind the purple couch. Gary is also seen in his bowl. The camera pulls back, and finds he’s quite delighted to be with the “Lucky Star” herself, Andi Takata.

Jake: Hi, everyone! Welcome to a super special edition of After Shock, because of two reasons. One, we got Andi here! And two, this next show is going to be what I think is a MAJOR test for the Prospects...and maybe even the FFW talent. Andi, welcome to After Shock!

Andi: I am so glad to be back! The greatest hosting duo in After Shock history is riding again! I missed you, Jake! How are you?

Jake: Not bad at all, I’m glad you’re back! Heck, when you showed up at Wipeout, I checked the balance on my credit card statement so I could make sure to get all the new merch.

He leaned across to give her a hug before taking his seat back on the couch.

Jake: Would you like to give the short form highlights of what happened on the last episode of Future Shock? Ya know, for those people who didn’t watch it on TV and haven’t signed up for All Access!

Andi: I”m going to ask you to hold onto your bank account first, just for a bit. As you can tell, some of the older merchandise may not quite apply anymore. Instead, people should take that money, if they haven’t already, and subscribe to FFW All-Access, instead of just getting a recap from us, they get the entire catalog of shows! Very important to stay connected these days, you don’t wanna miss anything! But if you did, I guess we can work something out. Let’s start with…. The obvious. Me. As you can tell, some stuff went down in that interview I did with Gabrielle Crimson and let’s just say there were some changes made. Hopefully they’re not too jarring, Jake.

Jake: Well alright then! But I already have the subscription, part of the job and all. In that case, let’s barrel through and start with Vivi Robichaud earning her rematch for the Future Shock Championship. Luna really did a number on her back, but she was too wise for twin magic at the end! And I’m glad for her, because I wasn’t looking forward to Cassandra and Tara one on one too much.

Andi: I believe I had the Giant Meteor on speed dial for that instance. Luckily, we won’t have to drop large space rocks onto the Earth. Instead, we’ll have Vivi Robichaud dropping both Tara and the ‘other Steen’ on their heads quite a bit coming up and I could not be happier about that. I suspect the audience feels the same. I really loved seeing the Cortezezesesezes get some come-uppance. The tricks only work so many times before they get figured out, because they’re just that. Tricks. Talent will win out in the end, and walk out with the Future Shock championship around their waist soon.

Jake: We also got to see Katie Hanley put herself into contention for the Nova Championship when she knocked off Jacqui Minogue of the Matriarchy. Katie’s been dealing with those girls for a little while now, so I bet it felt good to get past Jacqui and look forward to possibly collecting Future Shock’s newest shiny.

Andi: I love that shiny. And what a name, too. But yes, I can certainly see someone like Katie holding it. I can see a lot of people hold it actually, but Katie has that great attitude about her and shows a lot of heart in the face of adversity, against a group mentality like the Matriarchy brings. Of course, it might help The Matriarchy a bit more if they accepted a bit more reality in their life. I’m not even sure Jacqui knows she lost that match. Seems to be in a bit of denial if you ask me. But that’s why Katie’s on her way to a title match, wild as it’ll be, and Jacqui will be in the back watching it. A lot of great young superstars coming into Future Shock these days. We even had a few singles debuts last show, which is always exciting!

Jake: A spotlight was given for two women who are part of Future Shock’s bursting at the seams tag division. Jane Strode of the Laurie Jane Experience and Nadia Beaulieu of Target Acquired met. One thing you can say for Jane is her partner doesn’t move a muscle at ringside really, and Nadia got some help she might not have been looking from Monty Margolis of SVW. I think he has a crush on her, but he hasn’t admitted it.

Andi: I’m not really too familiar with him, but for all his help, it wasn’t much help. The match was very hard fought though, and I was very impressed by what I saw. Great execution on that shooting star, and especially that Tiger Driver. They covered everything from the skies to the mat. That one elbow shot at the end too. That looks like something I don’t want to eat anytime soon. Definitely need to keep my eye on everyone involved here, but I would say Nadia has become ‘experienced’, to turn a phrase.

Jake: I won’t argue that. We also had your big return video, and well if you want to see anything we’ve talked about including that interview with Gaby, you know the drill. Sign up for FFW All Access, especially because the show we are about to talk about is going to only be available on it!! I’m talking about Future Shock Impact, featuring the Prospects versus FFW live from the World’s Most Famous Arena! Five of Future Shock’s best Prospects, five of FFW’s big names will meet July 16th. Samantha Star wanted to test the Future Shock girls, and that’s what will happen, Andi.

Andi: The big city! The bright lights! The biggest stakes in the mecca of sport! What an opportunity, especially for the prospects. Everyone in this has been hand selected by two of the greatest minds behind the scenes, even if I don’t always agree with one of them. But what I think about them doesn’t matter. It’ll all come out in the ring at MSG, and the challenge will be on. Everyone will be out to prove themselves. The prospects will want to show what they’ve got to the world at large, and the established veteran main roster selections will have to show why they’re just that, if they want to fight off the youth movement that Adam Grant has put together for this show. The only way this show could be any better is if I was on it. I’ll totally be there to watch it though!

Jake: I am gonna go too, I love New York City. But let’s get into some of the matches… or all of them really! In the main event, it’s No DQ as Mila “Midnight” Martin meets Elizabeth Lannister. It’s safe to say the “Lioness” seems obsessed with Mila, she’s had multiple matches with her before Mila graduated and always came up short in them. This is promised to be the “final battle” with them, recently provoked when Elizabeth tried to choke her out with a bikini top and dropped a HD monitor on her.

Andi: That seems about right for Lannister, doesn’t it? Just a bit short of success in the ring, maybe due to bad advice she gets on a regular basis from her manager. But of course, she’ll try to make up for that by doing cheap crap like choking someone with a bikini… or less cheap crap like wrecking a monitor on someone like Mila. You may notice a bit of bias from me as far as some of these matches are concerned, and this is one of them. In the jungle, the concrete jungle, I hope Midnight can put the Lioness to sleep. That night.

Jake: Aweem away aweem away, in the…. Sorry! Now that song is stuck in my head for the day. Another match we will be seeing at the Impact special will see Vivi Robichaud meeting Raven Knight. While Vivi has been busy verbally eviscerating Samantha Tolson on Twitter, she’ll have her work cut out for her with Raven. She doesn’t really care all that much about winning, she just likes doing as much damage as possible. Who you got here, Andi?

Andi: That verbal beatdown by Vivi may have lasted longer than Tolson did in Future Shock. But enough about that, Vivi’s going to have an actual challenge here. Like you said, Raven Knight seems to not care about things like wins. She’ll be out to make a mark, or a LOT of marks, on our Voodoo Queen, and she’s got a lot of ways to do it. Maybe even a few burn marks from the resident Fireball. She doesn’t even need a reason. Vivi’s gonna have to fight her butt off to survive in this match, especially with her upcoming opportunity, and I don’t think there will be anyone in MSG cheering harder for Raven Knight to do all the damage she can more than Tara Cortez and Cassandra Steen. I, for one, would like to see Vivi survive this in one piece so she can get herself some in that upcoming triple threat for the Future Shock Championship.

Jake: I doubt Raven will give a damn about anything Vivi aspires to do later, which makes her a lot more dangerous. But she’s not the only one with a massive challenge. The “World Piercer” Gemma Pierce will face the most dominant Future Shock Champion in brand history when she meets someone you know super well. That’s right, it’ll be Gemma one on one with the Titaness herself: Isis Morales!

Andi: Ugh. You know, one of the only good things that came with me not being around was not having to hear, see, or deal with Isis Morales at all. Guess that’s over. But the good news is, if I’m going to have to see Big Red, at least it’s in a match like this against the World Piercer, who always looks nothing short of impressive. I’d love to see Gemma just reach up and knock the bad dye job off Isis with a few solid shots. I doubt it will be that easy, unfortunately, but I know NYC will appreciate the effort. If there’s any city that loves watching a knockdown, drag-out fight like I think this will be, it is New York City.

Jake: No kidding. Cassandra Steen’s unpinned singles streak is on the line against Lilly Arthur in another first ever meeting! Lilly was only the second woman in the history of the Fast Track title to complete the four defenses, matching Kaoru Asaka’s run. She could end the “Corporate Killer’s” streak in New York City, which won’t help with momentum heading into her pending title shot.

Andi: I really feel terrible about how that all went down with Lilly’s Fast Track run ending in a whole lot of nothing. I know how hard it is to hold onto that belt myself, and I watched my partner fight off the world to keep that belt around her waist and get 4 straight wins with it, and it’s a long hard road, as it was for Lilly. If nothing else, she’s got the respect of everyone that watched her complete the task, but that’s never really enough for a true competitor. Instead, she gets to show that skill against someone that as you stated, is on her own hot streak tearing through Future Shock, quite literally taking out anybody in her path, as Lydia  CHarisma can tell you from first-hand experience. It’s not the unstoppable force versus an immovable object, it’s an unstoppable force versus… an unstoppable force. What happens when they collide? We’re gonna find out one way or the other, and it will be a big win in the Big Apple for whoever survives.

Jake: And man oh man, you got the match that interests me most of all honestly. It could be the main event itself. Nevaeh Summers, who has done everything there is to do in FFW practically, will be a HUGE test for the Future Shock Champion Tara Cortez!. Just like Cassandra, no one has made Tara quit. No one has pinned her. And no one has two twin sisters who like to pitch in from time to time either. I’ll guess you’re supporting Nevaeh on this one?

Andi: Yes, yes, yes, and yes. As someone who’s been in there against both women? This is going to be the biggest test the entire Cortez clan has faced since trying to name their children. Neveah Summers, no matter how you feel about her, is one of the best wrestlers that FFW has had walk through the doors of the company. In most normal circumstances, I would expect Nev to walk in, walk over Tara, and walk out with her hand raised. HOWEVER…. I know that it won’t be that easy, and I’m sure Nevaeh knows too. Any match with Tara Cortez, there is sure to be more of those tricks I mentioned earlier. Two sisters running around somewhere, that bad-haircut havin’ Christian lurking around… It’s going to be a challenge, but considering where Nevaeh has been, and what she knows, it’s a challenge that I think she’s more than equipped to handle, and I hope she does. If Tara’s lucky, Nevaeh will leave just a bit of her behind so that Vivi… or maybe Cassandra…. can finish the job.

Jake: Going by what you’ve said so far, it seems like you’re predicting almost a clean sweep for FFW. You’ve favored Lilly, Nevaeh, and Mila. I’m not sure who you picked for Vivi and Raven. Which roster do you think is gonna win this series? Is it FFW like it sounds or the Prospects?

Andi: Did I favor Lilly? I mean, I’d rather see her win, but Cassandra… she’s just as dangerous at this point as Raven, it would seem. And with Raven and Vivi, it’s going to be pure madness… This might all be a lot more even than it seems, once I take my own personal feelings out of it. If I had to choose one side over the other though?

Andi looks back and forth between both open hands, as if weighing her options.

Andi: I think the experience edge might win out in the end. The FFW side of the equation knows what it is to stand on a stage as huge as this. They’ve been through the big, important battles. They’ve felt the energy from a packed twenty thousand seat arena. So maybe they can get past some of those nervous butterflies that always seem to float around before something like this. But I’m not counting the Prospects out at all. Sometimes those butterflies can make you do pretty amazing things. And if there was ever a time to do them, this is it. Time to make an Impact, for sure.

Jake: I think Future Shock will win the series myself. And here’s why. Where the FFW girls are is where every girl in the Future Shock locker room wants to be. That’s why they are here. And when you put them in the ring with FFW talent, I think it could be a case of them being hungrier than the girls who are already there. They may feel they have something more to prove. And plus, I’m not saying any of them would. But there exists the chance the main roster could take this lightly because of the fact they are already in FFW. I think hunger and passion may be stronger with the Prospects. Does that sound feasible to you?

Andi: Absolutely. I’m sure everybody on the Future Shock side of the coin is looking to rise to the occasion and take advantage of this great opportunity. And conversely, if anyone is taking them lightly, they do so at their own peril. There’s a lot of talent that is more than capable of making a name for themselves at the expense of an Isis Morales, a giant in her own right, or a Nevaeh Summers, who has been to the top of FFW and might look down on a Tara Cortez. Nothing is a lock for any of these matches, and… well, that’s why we’re having the show! Only one way to find out who comes out on top!

Jake: The three biggest decision makers in this company are going to be at this show to see it. Adam, Seth, and Samantha. I just think the Prospects may be more encouraged to steal the show than maybe the roster. On top of that, there’s the flip side. If FFW does run the table on these girls, that’s gonna reflect really badly on Adam. And there could be repercussions for that. So I think possibly a lot more rides on this show than people realize.

Andi: I trust Adam’s decision making process. I trust that he chose the talent he felt could best represent the great brand that is Future Shock. And I’m sure the results will show in the ring. I might still want to keep my head on a swivel if I was a part of this though. You never know what will happen with so much at stake!

Jake: Fans, you’re only going to be able to see this show on FFW All Access. This is a great month to sign up too. You can relive Wipeout, see FFW vs Future Shock on the 16th, and holy cow UNSTOPPABLE 10 on July 27th! There’s never been a better month to subscribe with all the shows you’re getting! Andi and I will be in New York City for Impact, and certainly at Unstoppable. Did you have any parting thoughts for our viewers, Andi?

Andi: Order FFW All-Access. Watch Future Shock. Watch Impact, Watch Unstoppable. And get your money’s worth from the best company doing it on this planet. It’s why I’m here, and ONLY here, to be a part of it, and you’re not going to want to miss one moment of any of it. And of course, let’s not forget to watch After Shock. Not that anybody would, right? Because Jake is the best. Thank you for having me back!

Jake: You’re welcome, and I suspect they are watching it now. So that’s a bonus! We’ll see you July 16th in the mecca of sports, Madison Square Garden! Future Shock Impact! FFW vs Future Shock! This may be the only time it’ll ever happen, see you in New York City!

Andi: I’ll be there!

Jake gives his co-host another big hug as the video cuts to black.

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: