Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 09:05:27 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - July 6, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - July 6, 2019  (Read 262 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 07, 2019, 08:56:14 pm »

Live from Rogers Place in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
July 6, 2019

A glass cutter makes a perfect circle in a window as a woman dressed in black slips through the window. She glances up to the FFW logo on the top of the building, and slips inside. As soon as she does, she removes a flashlight from her hip and finds herself on the floor of the Hall of Fame. “One of a Kind” by Breaking Point begins to play before we cut to a shot of Alysson Gardner pulling off her biker helmet. The next shot is Mallory Bennett picking up a toolbox and walking off with Andrew Marx behind her. Lilly’s then shown putting her head in her hand as her husband shows her another of his hype packages. 

Back in the building, the cat burglar flashes her light on the walls as she walks through to see images of Hall of Famers such as Isabella Pazzini, Katherine Stryfe, and Scarlett Kincaid. As she flashes the light ahead, she finds the FFW Championship in a glass case. The shot cuts away to see Jo McFarlane twirling a kendo stick in her hand as she and the Brazilian Storm head off together. “Old School” Gillie Barnes is seen reading a book with Jake reading a comic book next to her. The reflection of gold is shown in Sophia Pike’s face as she looks down with a confident smirk. A fist is being taped up before we see Ruby Tyler walking into the camera. 

The cat burglar presses her glass cutter against the case holding the FFW Championship. But as soon as she opens it and sticks her hand inside, an alarm sounds and Leona Vega hops down from a grate in the ceiling. The burglar spins around as Leona jerks the mask off her face to reveal it’s Shaw before the two go at it as we open inside the arena to a boisterous crowd as the theme continues to play. The crowd roars as they see themselves on television, while spotlights shine throughout the arena. Katherine Grayson heads for the ring with a smile on her face while “One of a Kind” starts to fade out. 

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to the last Breaking Point before the biggest Unstoppable of all time! We are in the Great White North in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada in a sold out Rogers Place! Thank you for joining us!

Mai: Can’t we have gone anywhere else? I know FFW hasn’t visited Canada lately, but I haven’t missed it! You know what though? It’s only a couple hours! 

Zack: That’s what I tell myself every show we do together usually. Tonight in our main event, KO/TO will meet Scarlett & Missy in tag team action! Not to mention Jo and Lilly squaring off, Rose and Valerie in a momentum builder for Unstoppable’s Fast Track Championship ladder match, and OE meeting Lacey.

Mai: You could have just started by saying OE getting wrecked and destroyed by Lacey, that’s all I needed to hear. This Aussie bimbo in the ring is waiting on us, so let’s get this show on the road. 

The bell sounds a few times, diverting all attention to the ring with the smiling Kat Grayson ready to go with her microphone in hand. 

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: You got two women about to meet that are no strangers to each other. They spent most of spring going at it, but tonight, it’s all about the ladder match at Unstoppable to crown the next Fast Track Champion. 

Mai: What you have conveniently left out is the fact that Valerie and Lacey were successful in trampling her in the spring. Surely you don’t think tonight will be ANY different.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie McKinley is never shy of confidence. She’s been co-holder of the Future Shock Tag Titles with Lacey for ages, and she’d love to add Fast Track gold to her resume.

Mai: Of course, she would. Who in that match WOULDN’T want to become the next Fast Track Champion? I’m personally torn between her, Isis, and Angelina on who to support.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there.

Mai: Uh, this isn’t Rose’s music, Zack. Why is…

As the music plays, Rose Gardner shows the crowd it’s her and begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from …. World 8-8, she is the Cosplay Princess….’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!

Rose immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. Rose looks across at Valerie, who isn’t the least bit amused at Rose’s choice of cosplay.

Zack: Well I guess we don’t have to wait to see who form Rose was gonna take in this match, because she chose the woman Valerie McKinley probably hates most. 

Mai: What a troll! Does she really think this is going to give her an edge? It’s just going to piss Valerie off, and make things worse for her. 

Kyle tried to calm Valerie down as the referee checked both women, and then calls for the bell to start the match. As soon as he hops down off the apron, Valerie charges towards Rose and starts hammering fists into the side of her head. Rose fires back with shots of her own until the redhead whips her across to the far side. Rose reverses it, and catches her on the rebound with a drop toe hold. Gardner quickly gets to all fours, and scampers across the ring to catch Valerie with a headbutt as she tries to get up. A second one lands before Valerie rolls out to the floor, holding her head and even more annoyed than before. 

Zack: Rose taking a few cues from one of her best friends, and Valerie’s already out of sorts before we’re long into this match.

Mai: No one likes being trolled, Zack. And when you have all the wealth and talent Valerie does, it’s even more of an insult. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt started counting her out as Kyle moved around the corner to talk with her. As they did, Rose bounced off the far side and caught them both with a baseball slide under the ropes. Valerie hit the floor, and Kyle went backwards into the barricade. Rose hopped back to her feet with a grin, and an even more antagonized Valerie got back onto the apron. Gardner went to get her, and caught a thumb in her eye before Valerie came back into the ring. She used a double leg sweep, and started raining mounted punches into the side of her head amid boos from the crowd. 

Zack: Boy, she’s all bent out of shape, isn’t she? Look at those piston-like right hands to Rose’s head, and the One Percenter is pissed.

Mai: Wouldn’t you be? For one, she’s being trolled by this moron. And for two, Rose just hit her manager and he didn’t even do anything! She has every right to be furious!

Rose tried to cover up with her hands, only spurring Valerie to grab her head and start spiking it into the mat. McKinley hopped to her feet, and dropped a knee into her face. Gardner was pulled back to her feet as Valerie spun her around into a single knee facebreaker. The redhead got back to her feet, taking deep breaths with her teeth practically gritted. The Canadian crowd showed her zero love as she pulled Rose to her feet, and then dropped her with a twisting neckbreaker. Valerie glanced to see her manager back on his feet now, and rolled over onto Rose to drive elbows into the side of her head. 

Mai: I hate to say it, but Valerie’s kinda hot when she’s all pissed off. Not to mention she’s extremely vicious, which is also something I like. 

Zack: I won’t argue about the viciousness, because she’s certainly turned up the dial on that. Rose was just having a little fun, and Valerie overreacted. 

She dragged her to her feet with two handfuls of hair, and then fired Rose into the corner. McKinley charged in with a corner clothesline, but Rose brought her knees up to catch her on the jaw. It staggered the Future Shock Tag Champion backwards as Rose followed up with a high knee and then left her feet for a hurricanrana into a double leg hook for the cover!

Zack: Valerie got all of Rose’s knees she wanted, and that rana may seal the deal heading into Unstoppable!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!

Valerie kicks out as the two strikes the mat, and shoves Rose off her. As soon as the redhead got to her feet though, Rose was there to meet with a forearm to the side of her head. Two more sent her staggering backwards before Rose dropped her with a roundhouse kick.

Mai: I see Rose has gotten a little more serious too in this match, and not as much goofing off. I guess getting pasted will change your attitude. 

Gardner let her get back to her feet before she circled around behind her, and snapped off a series of German suplexes. Four in a row landed before she darted for the ropes, using them to hop to the top rope and come off with an elbow drop to her chest. She pulled the tag champion to her feet, and sent her across to the far corner. Valerie landed back first before Rose bolted towards her with a handspring back elbow. It sent Valerie stumbling out of the corner before Rose spun her around into a sunset flip powerbomb and rolled through for the cover. 

Zack: Did Rose ever get the snap off that?! And she may have knocked Valerie out in the process!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Again, Valerie got her shoulder up and Rose quickly got to her feet. She headed for the corner, and crouched down, waving for Valerie to get up. The redhead didn’t take all that long to do so before Rose was about to run towards her. But Kyle grabbed her foot. She turned around to nail him just before Valerie clobbered her with a running knee strike to the head that crumpled her to the mat.

Mai: She had that coming, Zack. She hit him first, and he had every right to give a receipt. Valerie’s receipt hurt way more though.

She pulled her to her feet, and spun into her with a back elbow that put Rose back on the mat again. After positioning her how she wanted, Valerie followed up with a catapult that sent Rose face first into the bottom turnbuckle. That seemed to amuse her as she dragged her away from the corner back to the center of the mat. When she reached down to grab her, Rose pushed both feet to shove her off and get back to her feet. But when the brunette turned, Valerie nailed her with a gamengiri, which floored her again before Valerie dropped to make the cover. 

Zack: She calls that the ONE PERCENT, which may be Rose’s likelihood of not getting pinned for a three count right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!!!

Rose’s shoulder came off the mat, and Valerie rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her arms around her neck into a seated straitjacket submission. Pruitt dropped down in front of Rose to check for a submission immediately.

Mai: Rose should have just let the three count happen. Getting choked out is a lot more painful than staying down for a pin cover. Somehow I think Valerie will enjoy this more though.

Valerie sat on her lower back, and pulled back on her hands. Rose’s arms were tight around her neck as Valerie told her to quit. But the cosplayer refused to do so, and the Canadian crowd began chanting her name. Rose’s face began to darken in color as Valerie tried to pull the hold even more tightly. Rose’s foot was under the bottom rope at this point, but the referee was in front of her and didn’t see it. The fans only got louder as a result. 

Zack: All of us can clearly see where Rose’s foot is, but the referee hasn’t looked there yet. And it’s gonna be a costly error if she doesn’t see it soon. I don’t think Rose is gonna stay conscious much longer. 

Mai: Who cares if she does? If you have to use the ropes to free yourself from a submission, you might as well give up anyway. Valerie’s won the match already, in my books.

Gardner’s face darked even more before the fans began a chant of “CHECK HER FOOT” over and over again. The referee had a curious look hearing it before she leaned around, saw it, and immediately called for the break. Valerie held it as long as she could before finally letting go of the hold. The redhead looked annoyed more now as she pulled the lifeless Rose to her feet, and dropped her with a hammerlock DDT. A quick rollover into the cover followed before hooking the leg. 

Mai: That should do the trick! She can’t have that much left after being choked out for that long! And when do referees take orders from fans?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Rose popped her shoulder up off the mat in time, and Valerie hammered more elbows into her head as a result. The One Percenter pulled her back to her feet into position for something, at least until Rose surprised her with a jawbreaker. The brunette collapsed to her knees as Valeire stumbled backwards. 

Zack: Another near fall for Valerie, but Rose needs to move fast! That jawbreaker won’t slow her down very long!

Valerie dropped to a knee before Rose got back to her feet, lunging forward into a handspring enzuigiri to the back of her head. The redhead fell forward as the crowd was getting louder now, while Rose was still trying to get herself together. Kyle pounded on the mat, trying to rally Valerie though the live crowd was drowning him out without too much trouble. 

Zack: There’s the SONIC SPIN, but Rose MUST follow up quickly! Listen to this place! They are trying to will Rose back to her feet!

Mai: I can hear’em. If they’d shut up, I’d appreciate it more. I don’t think Valerie can hear Kyle over these morons in this arena. 

Rose finally got her bearings, and headed for the corner. She made her way up top, studying Valerie for a half second before she launched herself into the air. Valerie rolled towards her, and Rose corrected herself to land on her feet. 

Zack: That’s uncanny agility! Rose adjusted her own flight as Valerie was trying to sucker her in right there!!

When Rose turned to face her, Valerie caught her with a second gamengiri that staggered her until McKinley pulled her forward into her swinging reverse STO. She lunged across her for the cover with an outside leg hook. 

Mai: The ONE PERCENT into DIVINE PROVIDENCE!! Nobody’s getting up from that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell before Valerie rolled off the cover. She sat up with a pained expression, but started to smirk as she looked over to her opponent. Kyle helped her to her feet as the referee raised her hand. 

Zack: Rose showed a lot of heart, and damn near had this won! But there’s a reason Valerie McKinley is who she is! And you just saw why. 

Kat: Here’s your winner by pinfall………….VALERIE McKINLEY!!

Mai: This is a very good omen of things to come when Lacey demolishes that stupid backstabbing tramp that I used to manage.

Zack: You may be right about that! 

Valerie had the ropes held open for her before she and Kyle headed to the floor. He raised her hand again to nothing but boos from the crowd as they backed up the ramp. And on that image, Breaking Point headed elsewhere. 

An Emerald Challenge

The show cut to the back, and found Allison Marx, and she was joined by the “Aztec Warrior” Leona Vega. She glances towards Leona, and then the camera.

Allison: With Unstoppable less just 3 weeks away, the card has shaped up pretty quickly with many first time ever matches. One of the biggest among them is the first ever singles match between Sophia Pike and my guest, Leona Vega. Thanks for joining me.

Unlike most times when she’s seen in FFW programming, Leona is in a rare street fashion, nothing like the face-painted Mexican warrior. Still, she’s wearing a promotional “Fight for a New Dawn” T-shirt as she nods at Marx.

Leona: Thanks for having me, Allison. And goodness me, there’s plenty to talk about.

Allison: Now for those who may not be aware, you have been in matches with Sophia before, namely an Elimination Chamber match in SVW earlier this year. But never have you been one on one. Would you say this is going to be tougher than that was, or does the less number of opponents make it easier for you?

The Warrior shakes her head.

Leona: It’s never easy. I mean, I was the 5th entrant of that Elimination Chamber match, and Sophia had done most of the work already. Going one on one with her is going to be… Pretty intense, to say the very least.

Allison: We are all aware of how successful Sophia has been over the years. Where do you rank Sophia on the list of your most difficult opponents?

Leona: Very high. Truly, one of the toughest challenges I’ve faced in my entire career. Because, see, Sophia has proven over and over again that she’s one of the toughest wrestlers in this company. I’m willing to think that her undefeated streak back when she graduated from Future Shock casts a shadow on all other records in this company, maybe except for Scarlett Kincaid’s 5 FFW Championship runs. In order to endure Sophia Pike, you have to understand that you’re being faced with a dangerous animal in the ring.

Allison: If you want to share it, what is the strategy against an opponent like Sophia? Have you planned that out yourself, or is it still being put together?

Leona: The plan is to survive.

The Warrior is clearly joking, as evidenced by her sly smirk.

Leona: Sophia is one of the best technical wrestlers of this company, so… Being aware of her locks and her hard-hitting melee moves is a must. Other than that… I just have to outwrestle her. Easier said than done, though, right?

Allison: Indeed. Finally, we also know that for the longest time, you’ve achieved everything you’ve accomplished on your own as well. Just like her, you haven’t needed anyone to help you get wins. You’re your own woman through and through. But unlike her, you’ve been at the top of the card for some time now. Would you say you feel like a gatekeeper, much in the same way Valerie Gardner had been?

And then… There’s a pause. A LONG pause, as Leona seems thoughtful. There’s somewhat of a tension build-up as Leona ponders about her next words.

Leona: See, Allison… In any other situation, I’d be happy to be compared to Valerie Lamb in that regard. Because being the “gatekeeper” means being the measuring stick. The bar one has to clear. For the longest time, Valerie Lamb was-- Actually, she HAS BEEN, because she isn’t done yet -- the weight of gold one had to pay to earn their spot in the FFW Championship scene. And to be considered this new measuring stick? That would be incredible. Bittersweet in a certain way, but incredible. But things have changed, Allison. Things have changed radically. And the FFW Championship belt, which is supposed to be the greatest prize in all of the world when it comes to women’s wrestling -- the oldest belt in activity, the true golden standard of this industry… Is being used in a hit job. And it’s sad that the founder of this company herself thinks that it’s fine to use the richest accolade of this company to drive her gambles. But…

Another short pause.

Leona: But I pray for this company. And I pray for Ms. Samantha Star. Because this belt… This company… Is bigger than what’s going on. And far be it from me to consider myself a martyr for FFW -- as a matter of fact, I’m almost the opposite of one, but… I hope, in my heart of hearts, that sense will be found. Luke 23:34. “Father, forgive them… For they do not know what they’re doing.”

Allison: I want to thank you for joining me today, Leona. And good luck at Unstoppable 10!

The show heads to a commercial for the biggest show of the year before Breaking Point fades to a commercial break.

Making An Impact

When the show heads to the back, there we find the Future Shock Director with his fiance and “Midnight” Mila Martin. All three are standing not far away from catering as the camera picks up Adam talking. 

Adam: I just wanted to let you know, Mila, that I’ve added a stipulation to your No DQ match at the Impact special on the 16th. One that I think could even the playing field. 

Mila: I’m all for an even playing field. Though saying that, even without it I think my record against Elizabeth has been pretty good. 

Mila gives a little shrug and a small grin. 

Mila: I’m all ears though, so lay it on me boss man. 

Adam: Well with it being No DQ, that seems like a situation ripe for the rest of the Gold Standard AND Kyle to put their hands and feet all over this match. So what I will do is bar all of them from ringside during the match to ensure that the only two people involved are the two people who should be involved. How does that sound?

Mila: That sounds like a pretty fair deal to me. That crowd get involved in standard matches so hell knows what they’d get up to in a No DQ match. I’d need my head on a swivel to say the least. 

Adam: Then you got yourself a deal, and I’ll make it so at Impact. As a matter of fact, I think what we could---

Adam was interrupted as what looked like a delivery man with flowers and balloons approached the three. He glanced between them.

Adam: I know it’s neither one of your birthdays, but who’s got the new boyfriend or secret admirer?

Neither of them had a chance to answer before the delivery guy handed Adam the flowers and the balloons, which caused a bit of a confused look on his face. 

Adam: Excuse me?

Delivery Guy: Hi there, I work for Speedy Florist and these are for you. You’re Adam Grant, right?

Adam nodded as the delivery man headed off, leaving him with the flowers and balloons as he looked for a card. 

Missy: So you wanna tell us about your new boyfriend or secret admirer?

Missy asked the question with a grin, which was almost exactly mirrored by Mila. 

Mila: Yeah Adam, spill. 

Adam, instead, found the card in the flowers and plucked it out to read it. 

Adam: “Sorry for all the trouble. I hope this helps, because best buddies should never argue. Your Canadian friend, Dante.” 

Missy: What the hell is he upto? This sudden best buddy act is suspicious at best. It screams trap to me. 

Adam’s eyes trailed up to see the collection of yellow balloons with smiley faces on them before shaking his head. 

Adam: He and I have never been friends. Ever. And besides, who sends another guy flowers and balloons as a buddy?

Mila: One that’s clearly up to something or just plain off his rocker?

Missy nodded her head in agreement. 

Missy: I think we need to keep our eye on him. I’ve got a bad feeling about all of this. 

The camera aimed up to see the smiley yellow balloons swaying back and forth before the show headed back to the ring.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 03:21:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2019, 08:56:26 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: I’ve been looking forward to this one since it was announced. We saw what happened with Scarlett and Valerie when they met, after all. 

Mai: That was a fluke, don’t you know? Lacey is going to cripple and demolish OE tonight, and I too have been looking forward to it. 

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her. 

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time,.....One half of your Future Shock Tag Team Champions…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: At Unstoppable 10, Lacey has what I think will be one of the toughest challenges of her career when she faces Emma Mac. She’s never faced anyone quite like Emma. 

Mai: That’s only because she hasn’t been booked against anyone like Emma. I have full confidence she’ll add a Hall of Famer to her win column in her first appearance at Unstoppable.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation as one half of your FFW Unity Tag Team Champions... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask and her championship belt slung around her neck like a necklace. Christian pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and wrestler walk down the ramp as the crowd cheers on the champion. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Christian. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

Mai: The mere sight of this woman makes me sick. Can you believe she fired me as her manager?! And then she goes out and wins the tag titles just to spite me!

Zack: That was about a year ago, and I think it’s time to move on. And yeah, I’m sure you were consuming her thoughts when she became half of the Unity Champions.

Robert Valero was the official assigned to the match and instructed both competitors to hand their title belts off to their managers. The two women did as asked before he rang for the bell which saw the pair come out of their corners towards the centre of the ring; Lacey telling the Japanese superstar that she was going to add the Unity title to her Future Shock Tag Title. OE rolled her eyes and Lacey immediately took advantage of the opening to deliver a stiff slap across Ayano’s jaw. A second followed it before OE looked to answer with a vicious haymaker right. Lacey though saw it coming, ducking underneath it and stepping towards her foe to lift her up onto her shoulder and send her down to the canvas with a fireman’s carry takedown. Ayano immediately rolled over and came back to her feet where she was met with a standing dropkick. 

Mai: Of course, she won them to spite me. How do you describe it when a woman screws up everything when you manage her and then fires you to go onto win titles?!

Zack: I believe that’s more a case of incompetence versus competence when it comes to managers personally. 

Again the Unity Tag Team Champion came back up to her feet and as she did so, Lacey spun around to catch her with a roundhouse kick. OE fell back against the ropes and rebounded towards her red haired opponent who caught her with a front kick into her midriff. Immediately Lacey hooked her opponent’s head and lifted her straight up into a snap suplex. Again Ayano quickly tried to came to her feet where Lacey caught her with three quick stiff forearm shots to her jaw before she scooped the Japanese wrestler off her feet and body slammed down to the canvas. Before the Chaotic Temptation member could sit up, the red haired woman stomped down on her foe’s face. OE rolled away and started to push upwards to her feet once more which saw the Gold Standard member rake the laces of her boots down her opponent’s face before she pulled her upwards and jerked her into a snap DDT, standing her on her head before OE collapsed down to the canvas. 

Mai: I was a terrific manager. I just couldn’t get through to OE, who I had to bail out of jail once, you know. 

Zack: You want a prize for that? With as much of her money as you probably mooched off, you probably got all the money back with interest. 

Ayano sat up, taking a moment to hold her head and it played straight into Lacey’s hands as the Gold Standard member dropped to one knee as she drove the other into her spine. She then caught her hands and pulled them back across her body to lock in a straitjacket chinlock, keeping her knee planted against the top of her spine as she pulled backwards. Valero dropped down in front of OE to ask her if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the Unity Champion. Lacey pushed up and spiked her knee into her foe’s spine once again and jerked backwards on her arms once again, wrenching in the strait jacket chinlock even further. Ayano tried to pull her arms free, only to get another knee driven into her back as Lacey showed no signs of letting up. Again OE refused to submit in the hold and instead began to push upwards starting to get to her feet only for Lacey to use the straitjacket hold to slam the back of her head into the canvas with a sit out reverse facebuster. As they hit the canvas, Lacey made the cover.

Mai: No, this can’t be over that fast. OE hasn’t suffered enough, so she needs to kick out.

One…

Tw-

Zack: Well you got your wish. But that’s more because I think that cover was premature than anything else. 

Ayano kicked out of the pinfall and rolled over onto her knees as Lacey confirmed the two count with the referee with a glare. Lacey quickly came back to her feet as Ayano started to push upwards and set off towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a running kneelift to OE’s head as she got upright. Ayano staggered backwards before she found her balance and was again taken down to the mat with a snap mare from the Red haired wrestler. The Chaotic Temptation member sat up and got a stiff kick to her chest from her troubles that put her down on the mat. Again OE sat up as Lacey was running across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and this time came back with a hesitation dropkick into the Japanese wrestlers chest. Lacey came back to her feet quickly only to leap into the air and land with a back splash across her chest. Quickly Lacey lay back and hooked the leg to make the pinfall. 

Mai: Still too soon, Lacey. You need to cripple her before trying to win. Break something!

One…

Two-

Zack: Have you ever watched a Lacey match before? She’s all about doing as little as possible to get the maximum results. 

OE kicked out once more, rolling her shoulder as she did so to push Lacey off of her, the redhead coming to a sitting position as she shook her head at the referee, mirroring the two fingers he had held up to confirm the count. The Gold Standard member came back to her feet as OE was getting to hers and met the Japanese wrestler with a stiff kick to her midsection. She followed it up with a second that doubled the Unity Champion over and allowed Lacey to hook her head. The moment that she did so, OE pushed off against the canvas and rushed her opponent backwards, driving her back first into the turnbuckles. Three more shoulder thrusts followed from the Japanese wrestler before she stepped away and launched herself into a two footed dropkick into Lacey’s chest. OE rolled backwards and came up to her feet as the Gold Standard member came out of the corner and walked straight into a kneeling jawbreaker from OE that sent Lacey right back against the turnbuckles. 

Mai: I resent the implication that I took extra large cuts of OE’s money when she was under my tutelage, Zack.

Zack: You’ll get over it. I resent about 90% of the stuff that you say on a weekly basis, so I think I still owe you some. 

Ayano didn’t waste any time as she popped back up to her feet and began to lay into her opponent, firing off stiff chops straight into the red head’s chest. Valero ordered her to let the Gold Standard member out of the corner and began the count as OE continued to drive chops into her flesh, turning Lacey’s chest almost as red as her hair. As the official reached four, OE stepped backwards, hands raised for a second before she stepped back towards the Future Shock tag champion, grabbing her by the nose and using it to yank her away from the ring ropes before she chopped downwards across the bridge of her nose. Lacey’s eyes began to water as she stepped backwards and got her wrist caught by OE who jerked her forward and straight into a snap belly to belly suplex.

Mai: You don’t understand the work that goes into managing a talent, especially one as strange as OE. 

Zack: I understand having to carry someone week in and week out so the commentary has some credibility to it. Is that close enough?

The Gold Standard member went to rise to her feet only for OE to start to pepper her with stiff kicks aimed at her hips as she rose. Lacey made it back upright and received three more kicks to her side before she finally managed to catch the foot of the Japanese wrestler. Ayano hopped up and down on one foot for two seconds before she launched herself into the air and caught the red head with an enzugiri kick to the side of her head that immediately saw Lacey drop down to all fours. The Unity Champion came back to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and delivered a running big boot to the side of her opponents jaw as Lacey made it to one knee. Again the Future Shock Champion dropped down onto all fours which saw the Chaotic Temptation member deliver a soccer kick into her rib cage that caused Lacey to roll over onto her back. OE backed up a few steps before she came forward and launched herself into a baseball slide into Lacey’s ribcage. Once more it saw the red head roll back over and push herself upwards, getting quickly to her knees as Ayano moved around behind her and reached down to jerk her upwards into a wedgie. 

Zack: Well if Lacey does any singing, it’ll be a little higher of an octave now. OE likes to use those schoolyard tactics in her matches. 

Mai: Let’s be honest. With an ass like Lacey’s, i seriously doubt she even notices if her thong gets pulled up a half inch.

Lacey’s eyes went wide and she scrambled up onto her feet which allowed the Japanese superstar to scoop her up and dropped her down with an atomic drop. Lacey turned around gingerly, holding her lower back and was taken down to the canvas by a sling blade from OE. Before the Future Shock Tag Champion could rise, OE floated over and locked in a front facelock that she used to gator roll Lacey back and forth across the ring. As she came to a halt, Ayano kept the facelock applied and began to rise up to her feet, pulling Lacey up with her and turning towards the ring ropes before she lifted her up off her feet and into a release slingshot suplex, dropping her to the canvas. As Lacey landed, the Eighth Chamber Orochi measured her up and delivered a fist drop to her forehead. The Gold Standard member rolled away and came up to her feet where OE was waiting for her and met her with a throat thrust that saw her stagger backwards, gasping for breath as OE grabbed her around the waist and drove her into the canvas with a spinebuster before she rolled on top of her and made the cover.

Mai: She’s not gonna stop Lacey like this, not when she hasn’t been beaten up enough yet.

One…

Two--

Zack: For all the things about her people may find lacking, it’s clear that Lacey is also very resilient and extremely tough when it counts.

Lacey kicked out of the pinfall attempt and tried to roll away only for OE to follow after her and applied a Cobra Clutch to the red haired woman, wrapping her legs around her waist with a body scissors to restrict her breathing. Valero dropped down and checked on Lacey, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a ‘No’ from the red head as she tried to pull the arm away from her throat. OE though refused to slacken off her grip, tightening her legs around her body to prevent her from filling her lungs with air as she did all she could to put her to sleep. Kyle moved down the side of the ring, getting in front of his client and giving her advice before he tried to rally the crowd behind her by slapping his hands on the canvas. Slowly Lacey began to use her free hand and her legs to drag herself across the canvas towards her manager. She reached out for the rope, finding it just outside her stretching arm. Again the referee asked Lacey the question, getting no answer as the Gold Standard member shuffled with her hips forward and reached out for the rope as Kyle leaned against it, pushing it towards her and Lacey managed to grasp it. Kilmeade immediately moved away, looking innocent as the referee gave him a questioning glare momentarily before he called for the break.

Mai: This referee needs to mind his own business. Kyle can touch the ropes anytime he wants, there’s no rule against it. 

Zack: No, you’re right about that. But aiding and abetting your client as a result of it is against the rules. 

OE get the submission held in until Valero reached four in his count and moved away and came to her feet. The Future Shock Tag Champion kept hold of the rope as she sucked in big chestfuls of air for a few seconds before she began to push upright. Ayano waited patiently behind her, letting her get back to her feet before she struck, moving in quickly and going straight back to the Cobra Clutch. As Lacey felt it starting to get cinched in, she reached out and grabbed hold of the top rope in front of her. Valero once more called for the break and started to use the count as Ayano began to jerk her backwards and swing her from side to side. Finally she managed to jerk her foe’s hand from the ring rope, stepping backwards before she sent Lacey flying through the air with a Cobra Clutch suplex. 

Zack: You know the reason she fired you, right? Because you were taking her career down the toilet. Why not be happy that she’s achieved serious success since then!

Mai: Because that, Zachary, would require me to care about her at all. She’ll be lucky if I don’t find her house and personally water her plants with my own mixture.

The Gold Standard member rolled as she landed before she came to a stop and lay face down on the canvas for a couple of seconds before finally beginning to push upwards, making to all fours where her foe dropped down beside her and locked in a side headlock. Despite the move, Lacey continued to push upwards, getting her feet underneath her. As she rose, Ayano took advantage of the situation to use more of her playground offence as Lacey found herself the recipient of a wet willy. With a grin Ayano took off with an attempted bulldog only to be shoved off her foe before she could deliver it. OE landed on her feet and stumbled for a second, found her balance and spun back to face the Gold Standard member who caught her with a kick to the gut before grabbing hold of her hair and jerking her head downwards into a single knee facebreaker. 

Mai: See, what this match really will do is show that the Gold Standard deserve to challenge for the Unity titles. Then they can unify those with the other ones they already have.

Zack: That would make FFW and Future Shock history simultaneously, if that were to happen. But the field is wide open. You’ve seen many teams trying to climb that ladder in the last few weeks.

Ayano staggered backwards and Lacey caught her by the wrist and whipped her across the ring into the corner. OE hit the turnbuckle pads as Lacey took off behind her and delivered a corner clothesline before she took a step backwards and launched herself into a high knee to her jaw. OE looked momentarily unsteady on her feet before Lacey again took hold of her opponent by the wrist again fired her across the ring into the opposite corner, following in on her heels and connected with a big boot to her jaw. Ayano tried to stagger out of the corner as Lacey took off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and came back to deliver a running European Uppercut to OE’s jaw, dropping her on her butt in the corner; her head resting against the middle turnbuckle. A grin spread across Lacey’s face as she once again took off towards the ring ropes and this time delivered a hip check to the Japanese wrestler, crushing her head again the turnbuckle pad as she connected.

Mai: You know how many people would love for Lacey to hip check them in the face like that? OE should tip her after the match. 

Zack: Oh, I’m sure OE will repay her before the match is over at some point. Just probably not how you are envisioning. 

The crowd booed Lacey loudly as she raised her hand towards them, giving them a little wave and reminding them that she was better than all of them before she stooped and pulled OE away from the turnbuckles and out of the corner. As she pulled her towards the middle of the ring, Lacey delivered another European uppercut to her opponent, followed by another which saw Ayano took two steps backwards and hold her hands up for a second. Lacey threw another shot towards her opponent anyway, only to see it blocked by the Japanese superstar who pointed upwards and yelled “What’s That?!?” As Lacey looked where she was pointing, Ayano made the A-Okay sign with her fingers and sucker punched Lacey in the jaw. 

Zack: (chuckling) Well….. Is that enough of a thanks for getting Lacey’s hip in her face earlier?

Mai: That wasn’t funny! That was disrespectful! 

Quickly the Chaotic Temptation member followed it up with a second and third stiff closed fist shot in quick succession. As Ayano reared back to throw another, Lacey cut her off with a rake of her eyes before she stepped forward and brought her knee up into OE’s gut. A second knee followed it before Lacey Irish whipped her into the ropes and set off in the opposite direction to meet the Chaotic Temptation member with a kitchen sink knee to her gut, flipping her over as she fell down to the canvas. The Unity Tag Team Champion began to rise to her feet only for Lacey to pull her forward and delivered a spike piledriver. OE fell down to the canvas and the red head made the cover, hooking her leg as she did so. 

Mai: She had that coming, and should have done it through a chair, I think!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: OE may have had her brains scrambled a little after that, but she’s still in this match. 

OE rolled the shoulder to break up the cover and propped herself up on her elbow. Lacey didn’t waste any time, locking in a headscissors on the Japanese wrestler while she debated the count with the referee. As Valero told it was just a two she shook her head and rolled onto her front, twisting OE with her and used her legs to bounce the top of her opponent’s skull off the canvas five times in quick succession before she rolled over once more and squeezed her legs together tighter. The Eighth Chamber Orochi began to wiggle in the hold, turning towards her opponent and began to fire off palm strikes into her kidneys. Lacey released her grip and rolled backwards, coming to her feet at the same time as the Japanese wrestler and the Gold Standard member leapt into the air and snapped off a headscissors takedown. Quickly the red haired wrestler came back to her feet and moved backwards into the corner, pushing up the inside of the turnbuckles to the middle rope, waiting for OE to get to her feet before she dove off the top and into a neckbreaker. As Ayano landed, Lacey began to push herself upwards only to launch herself into an elbow drop to her foe’s chest before she hooked the leg to make the cover.

Zack: Lacey’s looking to close the show here. I think OE got under her skin more than she was expecting. 

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Mai: OE would get under the skin of anyone with a pulse. She’s a moron, you know.

Again Lacey looked to the referee, asking for the three count but only got the two confirmed, causing the Gold Standard member to share her views on his competency with the official before she turned back to her opponent. The Chaotic Temptation member had sat up while the red head interacted with the official, which allowed Lacey to move towards her and look to apply a Stump Puller. As she bent forward to grab hold of OE’s leg, the Japanese wrestler surprised her by ducking her head and falling back between her opponent’s legs as she brought her own upwards and drove the soles of her boots into her jaw. Lacey staggered backwards as OE popped up to her feet and darted towards her foe, leaving her feet into a wheelbarrow that she used to roll Lacey up into a pinning combination.

Zack: Look at that, beautifully executed and OE’s got a three count in mind!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: LIke hell she odes, the woman can barely count to three!

Lacey kicked out a moment before the three count could be completed and was pulled up to her feet and into an abdominal stretch by the No Surrender hopeful. As the Eighth Chamber Orochi locked the hold in tightly she started to drive stiff chops into Lacey’s side. The referee asked Lacey if she wanted to quit and got a ‘No’ from the red haired wrestler which saw OE fire off another series of ten stiff chops into her side. Again there was another refusal from Lacey which got her another ten chops. Tears started to well up in her eyes from the blows; her side a bright tomato red, yet still Lacey refused to submit. Ayano released the hold, spinning the red head around and scooped her upwards before dropping the tormented side down into her bent knee before shoving her off to the canvas. As Lacey landed, Ayano pulled her back up to her feet making sure the red head was facing away from her which let the Unity Tag Team member jerk her backwards into a backstabber. Lacey bounced off her opponents knees and landed face down on the mat as Ayano rolled over to kneel on her back and grabbed hold of her by the arms, pulling backwards into a surfboard submission. 

Zack: Just so I have this right in my head, you’re predicting Lacey to defeat Emma Mac at Unstoppable, right? Even though Emma’s been on a massive roll since coming back.

Mai: That doesn’t mean anything to Lacey, Zack. Rolls mean nothing to her, she’ll just bring them to an end.

Lacey cried out in agony as OE went looking for the submission victory but when the referee asked the Gold Standard member the question she refused to give her the satisfaction, crying out once more. Ayano shook her head as Lacey again refused to quit and the Japanese wrestler began to stand up, not letting go of her arms as she transitioned through into a standing surfboard. Again it caused an agonised cry to come from the Future Shock Tag Team Champion who could only shake her head in response to the referee’s question. Ayano leaned back further, making the hold even more painful. Agony was etched into Lacey’s features even as she continued to shake her head at the referee. With a shrug of her shoulders Ayano delivered a head stomp and released the submission hold. 

Mai: I could have told her she wasn’t going to get Lacey to submit, but she’d have to paid me for that. 

Zack: Yeah. Unfortunately I get to hear it for free. 

The red head writhed in pain, holding her back and side with her hands on the canvas as the crowd cheered Ayano on. The Eighth Chamber Orochi took a couple of seconds before she moved back towards Lacey and pulled her back up to her feet and into a rolling release suplex, dropping Lacey to the canvas next to the ropes. As Lacey held her back and rolled over onto her front, OE stepped out onto the apron, measuring her opponent up before she used the top rope to slingshot herself into a Senton that landed perfectly across Lacey’s back. Quickly the Japanese wrestler rolled her opponent over and went for the pinfall.

Zack: A beautiful senton from the Orochi could seal Lacey’s fate!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Or just get OE another pointless two count, which is what it did.

Lacey rolled her shoulder to stop the count which only saw OE shake her head as she dragged her opponent upwards, bringing her to her feet which saw her apply a standing Anaconda Vise before she swept her feet out from underneath to turn it into the Deadly Venoms anaconda vise sit out side slam. Again OE made the cover and hooked the leg as she attempted to score the pinfall.

Mai: Can I just say DEADLY VENOMS is a stupid name?!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Call it what you want, but she was a heartbeat away from putting Lacey’s name in her win column.

At the very last moment, Lacey managed to pop her shoulder up from the canvas to stop the count. Ayano sat up and looked to the referee, holding up three fingers only to nod her head as he confirmed a two count to her as Lacey rolled onto her side. Ayano immediately took the opening to lock in the Snake Pond submission - her Anaconda Vise - Cobra Clutch combination - locking it in tightly. Valero slid into position and asked Lacey if she wanted to quit but got no answer as Lacey was trying to fight the hold. A moment later Lacey found the ropes with her kicking feet, hooking both of her ankles around the bottom rope. Valero saw it immediately and called for the break, using the count and got to four before Ayano released her grip on her opponent. 

Mai: See, I’d have disqualified her before I even got to a four count. When a referee says break, you break. 

Zack: We all know what a bastion of the rules and fair play you are, yup. 

The Chaotic Temptation member came back to her feet and waved her opponent upwards. Lacey looked unsteady as she began to pull herself upwards with the aid of the ring ropes. As the Gold Standard member turned towards OE, the Japanese wrestler began to pound her fist into the palm three times before she unleashed a venomous, swift chop to Lacey’s mouth. Again Ayano punched her palm three times before staggering Lacey with a punch to the face. Once more Ayano smacked her balled fist into her hand and this time went for the double eye poke…

Zack: Did you used to watch a lot of the Three Stooges during your strategy sessions with OE? 

Mai: No, she’s just that simple minded all on her own! Ha, and Lacey outsmarted her!

...And only got air as Lacey spotted it coming, dropping down to one knee and wrapping her arms around her opponent’s waist as she lifted her upwards and dropped her throat first over the top rope. OE gasped for breath as she staggered backwards straight into Lacey’s grip as the red haired wrestler hooked her arm around her head from behind and drilled her into the canvas with a reverse DDT. Lacey lay back on the mat, holding her back with one hand and a look of pain still upon her face and seemed to force herself to rise as OE sat up. The pained expression stayed on Lacey’s face as she got to her feet a couple of moments after OE did. Ayano moved towards her and walked straight into a kick from Lacey - that seemed suspiciously low and caused OE to fold up as she dropped to her knees, holding her groin. The referee went to reprimand Lacey who argued that it if it was low, it was only because Ayano walked into it. 

Mai: Lacey’s right, that’s OE’s fault right there. She’s pretty clumsy at the best of times. OE used to get stuck in revolving doors!

Zack: What a terrific manager you were if that’s true. Not that I believe it. 

As OE tried to get back to her feet, Lacey grabbed her hair and jerked forward straight into a pulling piledriver. As it landed the red haired wrestler rolled away to the ropes, using them to pull herself upwards as her eyes never left OE; the Japanese wrestler started to rise and as she got to her knees, Lacey screamed out “KNEEL BEFORE ME!!!” and charged forward, driving a running big boot into OE’s head.  Ayano fell backwards to the mat and Lacey quickly sunk down to her knees and lay across her body, hooking her leg as she went for the pinfall. 

Mai: If they don’t do it on their own, Zack, Lacey will make the KNEEL BEFORE HER!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I’ve seen her use that many times, and I have yet to see it win a single match. 

Ayano’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before the three count could be completed and fell straight back down to the canvas. Lacey glared at the referee, demanding the three count from the man who shook his head and told her that the arm came up in time; that it was just a two count and the match would continue. Again, Lacey glared at the official, asking him if he even knew how to count to three before she turned back towards OE. The Unity Tag Team Champion had made it to her hands and knees while Lacey had been arguing with the referee and looked to continue to push to a vertical base. The red head helped her opponent to her feet, bringing her to the middle of the ring where she looked to set her up for the Throe Of Passion reverse STO. 

Zack: I’ve seen that look on Lacey’s face before. She’s got that STO she loves to use in mind, and that HAS won her many matches. 

Mai: Just a shame she can’t use a chair when she does it. I’d love to see OE’s face get all mangled. 

Before she could deliver it though, OE came to life, throwing elbows into Lacey’s head and then into her side as Lacey dropped OE; the Japanese wrestler landing on her knees and drove the point of her elbow into Lacey’s side once more, causing her to stagger away. OE didn’t let her get far before she scooped her towards her and slammed her down near the corner with the Meteor Hammer. The crowd roared in support of the Japanese superstar as Ayano backed away across the ring to the opposite corner. Lacey began to use the ropes to pull herself upwards as Kyle moved down to the same corner and began to talk to her. Lacey kneeled up, resting her head against the middle turnbuckle. Lacey started to pull herself the rest of the way up to her feet as OE dropped down into a three point stance, leaving Kyle looking beside himself in the corner before he pulled himself up onto the apron. Valero immediately went towards the manager who began to berate the official as Kincaid set off around the outside to converge on Kilmeade. 

Zack: If Christian catches him, Kyle’s gonna live to regret this decision in a matter of seconds!

Mai: Can’t the man ask a simple question?! How else do you learn?

Kincaid tried to pull Kyle off the ring apron by his foot only for Kilmeade to try and kick him away while he grabbed for  the referee’s shirt only to miss and get jerked down to the floor. Lacey made it to her feet and staggered backwards out of the corner and as she started to slowly turn around, OE exploded out of the three point stance and into the Kusanagi as Valero turned to face . Lacey sidestepped at the moment of impact and clocked OE Ayano with the Future Shock Tag Team Championship that she’d had clutched to her chest. Lacey dropped to the title to the mat and reeled OE in for the Throe of Passion as the bell rang and the referee moved to the tell the ring announcer his decision. As he did so, the red haired woman looked over to the referee and as she did so, OE drove forwards to ram Lacey back first into the turnbuckle pads.  

Mai: Look at it, clumsy OE again ran into the Future Shock Tag Titles. I hope they dsiqualify OE for trying to hit Lacey with her head on that title. 

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, the referee has disqualified Lacey. Therefore your winner, by way of disqualification… and one half of the Unity Tag Team Champions… “THE EIGHTH CHAMBER OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!!

Mai: WHAT?! 

Zack: Damn right! The referee saw all of that, and Lacey got what she deserved right there. OE secures the win, and Lacey has no one but herself and Kilmeade to blame.

Three more shoulder thrusts followed before OE pulled her out and dropped her with a second Meteor Hammer, dropping her onto the Future Shock Tag Title belt. Lacey rolled away to the apron and was met by Kyle who helped her to her feet on the outside as Christian slid into the ring and helped OE to her feet, presenting her with the title belt. OE held the Unity Championship aloft as Kincaid and the referee raised her hands in the air, getting a loud cheer from the crowd before the show cut elsewhere.

Eyes On The Prize

Just like on the last show, we see the shining presence of the Fast Track Championship seated on a pedestal. And also like the last show, we see it being admired by Caitlyn Storm and her agent, Carson Black. 

Carson: My goodness, I don’t think I’ve ever seen that title as shiny as it is. Miss Storm, this could belong to you very soon. 

Caitlyn stares at the title with wide eyes and a dreamy expression on her face. 

Caitlyn: It’s so shiny. I think I could probably see my reflection as clear as if I was looking in the mirror!

Carson: I can see why Valerie and Rose were so drawn to it last week. This is a historic opportunity for you. No one in the ladder match has ever held this title before, thus guaranteeing a new Fast Track Champion at Unstoppable. But unlike the others, people may not realize this is your very first championship opportunity.

Caitlyn: It’s taken me awhile to get here. I was almost starting to thinking that I’d never get to this kind of opportunity, and now it’s here ...wow, I’m super excited. But also maybe a little bit nervous too. The other girls in the match are all so talented. 

Carson: Not only that, but there’s no bigger show to win this title than Unstoppable. Win it in Los Angeles, and all the fans will never forget it. You’ve been in the ring with some of your opponents as well, so you have an idea what to expect as you try to get up the ladder as quickly as possible. 

Caitlyn: Yeah. I expect to get knocked onto my butt more than once! They’re all incredibly driven and just as keen to win as I am so I know that everybody is going to pull out everything they have...but so will I!

Carson: I have every confidence in you, Miss Storm. Though it seems that Miss McKinley may have written you off, I doubt Rose or Nevaeh will. Especially after the match you two had not too long ago.

Caitlyn: I think Valerie writes off anybody that isn’t part of her group or at least on friendly terms with her, so I’m not upset that she writes me off. It will just make it more of a shock when she finds out first hand what I can do! Nevaeh and Rose wouldn’t do that, I’ve been in the ring with both of them and they are two of the toughest competitors in FFW in my opinion. But they’re really nice too, so I know I won’t have to worry about funny business from them. 

Carson: Let’s not forget Angelina and Isis. The fourth time may be the charm for Angelina, and I don’t think isis will have to climb too far up a ladder to reach much anything.

Caitlyn’s smile drops a little to almost a scowl. 

Caitlyn: I haven’t forgotten them, but I was always taught if you can’t say anything nice you shouldn’t say anything at all. So I try and follow that as often as I can!

Carson: In that case, next stop is Los Angeles! Unstoppable 10 in the Staples Center. Caitlyn Storm, I believe this could be your destiny.

He gestured back to the pristine Fast Track Championship before the show heads elsewhere in the arena. 

« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:47:19 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2019, 08:56:40 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144 lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: We found out recently that Lilly Arthur has a date with OE Ayano for a future No Surrender title shot, but she’s got a whole other kind of challenge tonight.

Mai: Of course, she does. She’s not facing a hood rat like OE, but instead a loving daughter who always has father with her.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: I don’t know how much loving goes on in the McFarlane family, unless it’s the tough love we see regularly with Tommy when Jo’s not performing up to par.

Mai: Tommy likes to use...um… very hands on and rather loud approach with Jo. But it’s all out of love, don’t you worry about that!

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way, smiling out of the ring. The Edmonton crowd start to settle into their seats as Stringer calls for the bell to get the match underway. Jo and Lilly both make their way to the centre of the ring and immediately get into a collar and elbow tie up. After a few moments of back and forth struggle Lilly starts to get the upper hand. As soon as the tie up breaks, Lilly goes for a forearm shot to the fromer FFW Champion’s jaw, but Jo catches her arm and cracks her with a headbutt that snaps the Sheffield woman’s head backwards. Lilly straightens herself up only to receive a forearm to the jaw from Jo that knocks her backwards again, before another headbutt lands that sends her onto the back foot. McFarlane grabs Lilly by the arm and fires her across into the neutral corner. She hits back first and Jo follows her in with a running high knee...but gets nothing but turnbuckle as Lilly ducks down at the last second to avoid it. 

Zack: Those headbutts of Jo’s are lethal, but somehow Lilly managed to keep enough of her faculties about her to dodge that knee. I think it might have been more by instinct than design. 

Mai: It’s not like she has anything up there to get damaged. If she had half a brain those headbutts would have done more damage. 

Lilly starts to land shots into Jo’s lower back and several hit around her kidney area which freeze the former FFW Champion in place. At least until a chop block from Lilly brings Jo to her knees and the former Fast Track Champion starts to lay kicks into her upper back and neck. McFarlane starts to push back up to her feet but as soon as she does Lilly wraps her arms around her waist and dumps her on the canvas with a German suplex. Tommy starts to shout at Jo to get back up, which she is already starting to do. He continues shouting instructions at her and she glances at him for a second which allows Lilly to use a Russian legsweep to take her straight back down to the canvas.  

Mai: Look at Lilly cheating and taking advantage of Tommy trying to give his daughter a little advice. That’s disgusting she should be disqualified straight away. 

Zack: She hasn’t done anything to get disqualified for. She would have done exactly the same thing whether Tommy was distracting Jo or not. 

Jo makes it back to her knees as Lilly takes off towards the ropes. As the Sheffield born wrestler reaches the ropes, Jo calls the referee over and just as Lilly is about to rebound off the ropes Tommy grabs her foot under the bottom rope causing her to face plant on the canvas. Jo powers back to her feet on seeing it and heads straight for the corner to scale to the top turnbuckle. Lilly pulls herself up to a vertical base and glares at Tommy for a second before turning back around and straight into a missile dropkick from the ‘Rebel Child’. Lilly hits the canvas and Jo delivers a stomp into her ribs before landing a knee drop to the exact same spot. The redhead gets into position for a cover as Stringer slides in for the count. 

Zack: If Jo actually manages to get a three count here Tommy should get his hand raised too. He’s partially responsible for it after all!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Arthur gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and starts to make her way back up to her feet, only to be pulled the rest of the way by Jo. 

Mai: Lilly should have just stayed down then, she’d have saved herself the butt kicking that Jo’s going to give her. 

Another headbutt lands as soon as Lilly is fully vertical which sends her reeling but she doesn’t get far before Jo pulls her back into a short-arm clothesline that drops her like a rock to the canvas. Keeping her grip on the Sheffield native’s arm, Jo pulls her back up to drop her with a second ...third and fourth before she leaves her laying on the canvas and steps between her legs. McFarlane grabs both of Lilly’s legs and twists them into a knot around her own leg. She holds her legs in place then steps over and turns Arthur over, applying pressure the whole way. The pain to Lilly’s knee and legs is obvious straight away as she gives a grunt and the discomfort shows on her face. The Edmonton crowd get behind her as Stringer drops down to ask her if she wants to give in. Lilly gives a very definite no in response and attempts to reach the bottom rope with her hand. 

Mai: Look at the way Jo is controlling this match and with that beautiful sharpshooter it’s almost like a work of art. 

Zack: I’m sure Lilly would disagree with you and I don’t think she’s going to be in it that long, she’s within reach of the ropes. 

Stringer looks to Jo to check that she isn’t doing anything untoward in the hold. Lilly’s fingers graze the bottom rope but just as she is about to close her hand around it, Tommy pulls it back away out of her reach. He shouts at Jo to get her away from the ropes and Jo starts to pull the Sheffield native closer to the centre of the ring. Tommy releases the rope just as Stringer turns back around and it’s no longer in Lilly’s reach. Jo increases the pressure on Lilly’s legs causing the crowd to boo both her and Tommy loudly as Stringer asks Lilly again if she wants to give in. Arthur’s answer doesn’t come straight away this time as she seems to be looking for a way out. 

Zack: The referee didn’t see Tommy move the ropes but we all did! You can see how much Lilly is hurting, she really needed that rope break. 

Mai: She should just tap out, it would be easier on her than having Jo break her legs! Lilly’s got nowhere to go and she knows it. 

Jo adjusts her position slightly to try and increase the torque and as she does Lilly lunges forwards towards the bottom rope. Jo tightens her grip and manages to stop Lilly in her tracks before she grabs the bottom rope which gets a massive sigh of disappointment from the Edmonton crowd. It doesn’t stop Lilly from trying to reach it though, and again just as she grazes the rope and the referee is distracted by Jo, Tommy pulls the rope away from her. The crowd get loud with animosity towards him again, until it suddenly changes into a massive cheer. 

Mai: I’m glad to see these mouth breathers have finally developed some taste. It’s about time they cheered Tommy and Jo!

Zack: Ummm…. I don’t think it’s them they’re cheering for………….

The reason for the cheer becomes clear as Andi Takata makes her way down the ramp shaking her finger and her head at Tommy. With Tommy distracted by Andi he releases the rope and as soon as he does, Lilly manages to get her hand around it. Stringer spots it and calls for the break, but Jo pushes it until a count of four before she finally releases the hold. Lilly pulls herself to sit up against the ropes as soon as Jo let’s go, and Andi stands in her corner letting Tommy know that she’s watching him. Meanwhile Jo closes the gap and reaches down to pull Lilly back to her feet, but as she reaches halfway Lilly surprises her with a shot to her gut that bends her double. Lilly grabs her around the head as she finishes getting to her feet and connects a knee shot into her face that sends her staggering backwards. 

Mai: The referee should send Andi away! She’s got no reason to be out here at all. 

Zack: Andi’s obviously just trying to help. She saw what Tommy was up to and has decided to even the odds a little for Lilly. 

Before Jo can straighten up fully Lilly comes off the middle rope with an axe handle smash to her back that forces her down to her knees. She takes off towards the ropes and rebounds off them with a shining wizard that rocks Jo back on her knees. The Sheffield native pulls Jo back up to her feet and fires her across into the ropes, the ‘Rebel Child’ rebounds off and Lilly catches her to use a swinging neckbreaker to take her down to the canvas. Arthur takes off towards the ropes again and Andi quickly makes her way around the ring to intercept Tommy as he tries to stop her from rebounding off them. Lilly bounces off and lands a leg drop across Jo’s chest before she gets into position for a cover. 

Zack: A perfectly timed interception from Andi and without Tommy interfering, Lilly could be about to put this match to bed. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

NO!!!

Jo kicks out just after the two and immediately rolls away from Lilly to start getting back up to her feet. 

Mai: Wrong! Even with Andi helping her, Lilly can’t get the job done. 

Zack: Andi wasn’t helping her, she just stopped Tommy from sabotaging her. 

Lilly makes it back to her feet before Jo and meets her with a knife edge chop to the chest. Another lands and another before the Edmonton crowd start counting along with them. They get to ten and with Jo’s chest starting to redden from them, Lilly fires the former FFW Champion across into the neutral corner. She hits back first with a thud and Lilly follows her in to use a hip toss to bring her straight back out again and down to the canvas. McFarlane immediately starts to pull herself back up again only to find herself on the receiving end of a springboard back elbow that sends her reeling. A snap DDT follows from the former Fast Track Champion that drives McFarlane’s head into the canvas. Lilly gets into position for a cover and as Stringer slides into place she hooks a leg for good measure. 

Mai: Jo’s poor chest! I’ll rub it better for her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

The count stops as Tommy pulls Lilly off the cover and almost all of the way out of the ring, out of the view of the referee. Andi dashes around and shoves him out of the way as Lilly pulls herself back in and up to her knees. 

Zack: I think Tommy might be about to have one severely annoyed Space Princess on his hands if he keeps going the way he is. 

Taking a second to pull herself together first, Jo gets back to her feet and then closes the gap between her and Lilly. She starts to lay kicks into the side of the Sheffield natives body, preventing her from getting any further than her knees. After several of the vicious kicks have landed she pulls Lilly back up to her feet by her head and delivers another nasty headbutt to send her staggering backwards. McFarlane doesn’t let Lilly get too far away from her before she spins her around to face away from her. She gets her into a wheelbarrow position before driving her face first into the canvas. 

Mai: There’s BANG! And this has to be the end for Lilly! That was practically a knockout shot! 

Jo rolls Lilly onto her back and gets into position for a cover, prompting Stringer to get back into place for the count. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Lilly gets her shoulder up just in the nick of time bringing the Edmonton crowd to their feet in delight, but getting an opposite reaction from Jo. She sits back on her knees and looks to the referee who holds up two fingers in clarification. 

Zack: Staring at the referee isn’t going to change anything, Jo! She’s gotta stay focused on Lilly, who’s still clearly got more left in her. 

Neither woman is quick back to their feet, with Lilly using the ropes to steady herself as she gets up. Jo looks around as Tommy starts shouting instructions at her, while Lilly takes a moment to catch her breath. Jo closes the gap and clocks Lilly with a running knee to the ribs. She goes to spin her around again, but before she can get her into the wheelbarrow position, she receives a back elbow from the Sheffield native. Lilly starts to fire them back faster and faster until Jo reluctantly backs away from her. Arthur spins on a dime to face McFarlane again, and hits her with a European Uppercut as soon as she does. Jo is taken off guard by the impact and Lilly waits for her to get her feet again before she uses a side Russian legsweep to send her crashing to the canvas. 

Zack: I’m not sure Lilly could have kicked out from a second BANG! so it’s lucky for her that she didn’t have to try to. 

The former FFW Champion begins to push up to her knees, until Lilly uses a knee drop into her lower back to flatten her back to the canvas face first. The Sheffield native watches as Jo again pushes up, a little more slowly than before. She waits for the Scottish wrestler to reach her feet watching her from behind, Lilly leaps and hooks her head to deliver her combination of a double knee backbreaker and a reverse DDT.  She gets back to her feet but only long enough to leave them again to land a standing moonsault across Jo’s chest. The Edmonton crowd come to their feet again as she stays in position and hooks both of her legs. 

Zack: WATER LILLY! I think this is going to be all she wrote for this one. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tommy makes a move as if to try and break up the pin but Andi again intercepts him, wagging her finger at him and telling him that he doesn’t want to do that. 

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Lilly rolls off the cover.

Kat: Your winner, via pinfall…………………. LILLY ARTHUR!

Mai: Yeah yeah yeah, who cares really! Lilly should know this isn’t any kind of preparation for OE. 

Zack: Sure, she knows that. But you don’t get Hall of Fame wins like that everyday, especially when you got Andi supporting you.

Lilly gets back to her feet and a smile appears as Andi joins her in the ring. As Stringer raises Lilly’s hand, Jo sits up behind her and glares at Andi who doesn’t seem phased by it too much. She raises Lilly’s other hand while the Sheffield native soaks in the cheers from the crowd before the duo leave the ring to make their way to the back. On that image the camera cuts elsewhere. 

A Twat Through and Through

We head backstage at Rogers Place arena in Edmonton, Canada and the crowd watching on the video wall back inside of the arena begin automatically booing with the Ultraviolence champion and member of the Franchise, “Malicious” Mallory Bennett scowling silently as she holds said championship on her shoulder, staring a silent hole through someone off-screen. The camera slowly pans away from her towards the person she’s staring at.

The crowd changes their tune for Gillie Barnes, likewise staring a hole through her ex-friend. Her’s is a withering glare through Mallory as the two women continue staring a hole through each other, looking close to coming to blows.

Interestingly Mallory glances behind her for a second the moment Gillie’s eyes glance for movement. One might even think that Mal almost... Expected Missy to be right there, finally cornering her and with nowhere to go... Getting her hands on the Franchise’s Byproduct of Misconduct. Mal’s eyes slowly glance back to Gillie, narrowing on the Brit. She slowly opens her mouth, ready to spit venom.

Until Gillie cuts her off.

Gillie: It was for you.

Mallory’s stare turns into... Complete bewilderment. The Ultraviolence champion’s hand seemed clenched and ready to swing but she stopped short, staring at Barnes.

Mallory: What the fu--

Gillie: It was for you. It. Was. To. Get. Something... For you.

Slowly the realization sinks in on just whatever Gillie is talking about and the Ultraviolence champion stares at her for a few moments more before... Laughing at her, mockingly.

Mallory: You can’t be serious, is this some bullshit plan for Missy to come get me ‘fore her match? Cuz if she wants Scarlett to get maimed in a handicap match we can do this-- 

Gillie however, cuts her off.

Gillie: I didn’t think about it until I saw something that made me realize... Must have been in it. What other insanely stupid reason could have made you do it without thinking? I’ll say it one more time, you fucking wankstain jobbie cunt!

Quite obviously, Gillie has been hanging out around Erica Horton and Valerie Lamb-Gardner of recent. The Ultraviolence champion stares her down as if looking for a lie... But The English wrestler just stares at her, saying it low and cold.

Gillie: It was for you.

With that Gillie passes right by the Franchise’s Ultraviolence champion. The champion however has an unreadable look on her face, as if she’s putting a number of things together. She doesn’t turn back and go attack Gillie from behind. She doesn’t give any indication to be affected by whatever cryptic conversation the two women have had. 

Instead she very stiffly begins digging in her jean pocket for her rental keys, walking towards the garage. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:48:02 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2019, 08:56:53 pm »

The show comes back from the commercial break to the ring, and Kat’s ready and waiting with her microphone in hand. 

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and itis your main event of the evening. 

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break tonight, and we got a tag team showdown on tap. The Unity division is wide open, and KO/TO could see a rematch sooner than later if they can pull this win out tonight. I’ll be joined by Christian Kincaid momentarily. 

Red Hot Chili Peppers ‘Can’t Stop’ begins to play over the PA as Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro step out of the back and walk toward the middle of the stage. Claire fires off some shadow boxing combinations while Serafina gets onto the balls of her feet firing off a combination of kicks, elbows and forearms before finally finishing off with a jumping roundhouse kick. High fiving the pair walk down to the ring, Claire unzipping her jacket and sliding it off her shoulders as she reaches the bottom of the ramp and slides into the ring, where she begins to shadow box once more. Serafina meanwhile, stops to take off her hooded sweatshirt, leaving her in her ring attire before checking the taping on her wrists and ankles and applying a streak of petroleum jelly over and under her eyes. Stepping between the ropes Serafina retires to her corner, meeting Claire and discussing tactics as they wait for the match to start.

Kat: Coming from Boston, Massachusetts at a combined weight of 253 lbs, the pairing of “TKO” Claire Black and Serafina DeCaro...KO/TO!!!

Zack: There’s no question in my mind that Claire and Serafina want to get right back into a Unity Championship shot against Scarlett and O.E. A case for that can be made in this match tonight. 

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: You know Scarlett has been happy as a clam since becoming half of the Unity Champions with her best friend, O.E., who we saw earlier tonight. But her partner tonight, well there’s a spotty history there, to say the least. 

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope, she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends. Christian then heads for the booth to join Zack. 

Zack: Welcome to the booth, Christian. We saw on a recent show that these two tend to be like oil and water at times. Are they ready for tonight?

Christian: I think so, yeah. Sure, they argue and get on each other’s nerves. But if you haven’t noticed, that happens a lot with highly competitive women like these two. 

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both teams for foreign objects, and calls for the bell after Kat is back to ringside. Claire chooses to start for her team, and heads for the center while the opposing team is still debating on who should begin. But as soon as Scarlett sees Claire coming over Missy’s shoulder, she agrees to let her start. Missy barely gets turned around before Claire wallops her with a corner clothesline. She grabs her head, and starts pounding it into the top turnbuckle before using waistlock takedown to put her on the mat. Before the former Evolution Champion can get up, Claire hooks a front chancery on her head. As the Brit tries to get free, that’s when the former boxer begins driving knee lifts into her head and body. It drops Missy to her knees, and Claire bounces off the near side with a sliding elbow to the head. 

Zack: Scarlett’s all about doing the least work for the most reward, and I guess she decided Missy was the better choice when she saw the look on Claire’s face. 

Christian: I can’t fault the logic. I mean we all would prefer to win with the least amount of damage done possible, well most of us at least. 

As Missy tried to get up, Claire applied that front facelock again on the mat and began a gator roll. They went in multiple directions over the mat before Claire pulled the worn down Missy to her feet, and snapped off a DDT. She quickly made the tag to Serafina before grabbing Missy’s leg to hold up. Serafina bounced off the near side with a dropkick to her knee, and then floated over into a single leg Boston crab. As Claire stepped back out onto the apron, Scarlett encouraged Missy to “shake it off” and get back to her feet. 

Zack: That’s easier said than done. And that basement dropkick to Missy’s leg is just the beginning as Serafina is no doubt looking for her heel hook. 

Christian: I’m a little surprised by that. Submissions are way harder to get in a tag team match than singles, I’d have guessed they were looking for a three count. 

Missy pounded the mat with her hand, a pained look on her face as she started trying to find the nearest ropes. Luckily for her, they weren’t very far away as she stretched her arm as much as possible to get her fingertips across the bottom rope. Serafina gave the break as soon as she was asked, but then grabbed Missy’s leg to spike her knee against the canvas. Each time she lifted her off the mat by her foot and drove her knee into the canvas, Missy would shout in pain. DeCaro drove an elbow into her knee from there. 

Christian: This is tag team excellence right here, Zack. Look how they are keeping Missy in their corner, and not straying far from each other. That’s what makes tag champions. 

Zack: I guess no one would know better than you do about that. Even if you’d rather it be your team doing the damage right now, but Claire and Serafina have worked together for years.

Serafina got back to her feet, and started stomping away at Missy’s left knee. She reached down to grab her leg again, but Missy brought her knees up and shoved her backwards with both feet. It wobbled the Buddhist off balance, but she came forward again fairly quickly until Missy lunged into an European uppercut off the mat. That rocked her back again, and the former Evolution Champion caught her coming forward with a lungblower. Serafina flipped over to the mat, and Missy dove across her with a pained expression to make the cover. 

Zack: Missy’s still got spring left in at least one leg, and she just sent all the wind out of Serafina’s body. We got a cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!

Serafina kicked out right before the two struck, and started back to her feet. Missy did the same, but was having a little trouble standing as the Buddhist went to get her. But again, the Brit thought better of it, and decked her with a discus clothesline.

Christian: Missy is hopefully thinking it’s time to get to the corner, and maybe work the kinks out of that knee right now. But I can’t tell for sure, since I’m no mind reader. 

Missy got back to her feet, still showing her left knee was giving her problems as she headed towards Scarlett in the corner. She didn’t make it far before Serafina grabbed her foot. The Buddhist began to get to her feet, still with Missy’s left leg captured. But Missy made her pay for it with an enzuigiri. Both women collapsed back to the mat, and Missy headed for the corner to make the tag. She practically threw herself towards the corner, and tagged in Scarlett. The “Star Distraction” stepped through as Serafina was starting to get up again. She surprised her with an atomic drop that propelled her into the corner. As soon as the Buddhist turned around, Scarlett followed her with a running elbow to the jaw. 

Christian: See, this is what I told them about Serafina. Don’t try to get into mat wrestling with her, that’s where she’s strongest. Keep her off balance as much as possible. 

Zack: Scarlett Silver certainly paid attention to that advice, as she rocks Serafina’s jaw with those big time elbows. And the Unity Champion has complete control right now!

Scarlett whipped Serafina across to the far neutral corner. As soon as she landed back first against it, she slid down to a seat just before Scarlett used a running hip attack to her head to crush it against the turnbuckles. Silver hopped up onto the middle ropes, and came down with meteora into Serafina’s chest before dragging her out and going for the cover. 

Zack: Scarlett is all offense, and she may be about to send our favorite shoe-loving Buddhist back to the showers!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

Serafina kicked out as the two struck, and Scarlett made her regret with it elbows into the side of her head repeatedly. She hopped back to her feet with a smile on her face, and looked at herself on the video wall to tease her hair a bit. 

Christian: This really isn’t the best time for hair touch-ups, especially against Serafina and Claire. They will take full advantage of this if she doesn’t---WELP!

When Scarlett turned her attention back to the ring, she ate a spinning heel kick from Serafina that caught her right in the chest. It staggered her backwards before the Buddhist lunged forward with a bicycle knee to the face. Silver fell backwards into the ropes, sitting on them practically before a dropkick to her chest sent her out to the floor in a heap. Missy looked down at her partner, telling her she deserved that and shook her head. 

Christian: That’s what happens when you take time out to primp during a match. She’s gonna get knocked around enough one day to where that sinks in, I think. 

Zack: Well it certainly won’t be today. Serafina might want to see about getting Claire back into the match and catching herself a breather. Scarlett’s out here on the floor trying to figure out what the number of the bus was that just hit her. 

Scarlett pulled herself back up onto the apron at 7, and Serafina went to get her. She caught her with a running forearm to the jaw, then pulled her head under the top rope into a suspension DDT. DeCaro rolled her away from the ropes, and went for the cover with a leg hook before Stringer slid into position. 

Zack: Scarlett still may not know where she is, and that DDT didn’t help matters a damn bit either!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

The Unity Champion got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Serafina rolled towards her corner to make the tag. Claire came back in, and started bouncing on the balls of her feet as Scarlett was trying to get her bearings. Missy shouted at her to look out. 

Christian: I’m gonna echo Missy’s comments here. When Claire starts bouncing like that, she tends to get back to her prizefighting roots. 

Scarlett finally made it to her feet, and Claire began to fire off combinations. She landed punches in bunches, catching the Unity Champion’s body with hard left and right combinations. Scarlett managed to weakly shove her back towards the corner before she charged in after her. Claire popped her up in the air, and sidestepped out of the way as Scarlett gave herself a snake eyes on the top rope. Silver staggered out of the corner right into a massive uppercut from Claire that took her off her feet before the boxer went for the cover. 

Zack: What a shot right on the button! And that button says “Goodnight!” There’s the cover, and KO/TO are back to their winning ways!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The three stopped a half inch from the mat as Stringer happened to look up, and see Scarlett’s foot across the bottom rope. Claire glanced over to see it for herself, and shook her head as Missy was trying to rally her partner. 

Christian: I don’t know how much Scarlett’s got left, but she had enough presence of mind to know where the ropes were. So that’s a good sign.

Claire got back to her feet, and moved towards the ropes as she watched Scarlett beginning to get up as well. The Unity Champion slowly got to a vertical base before Claire took off towards her. She went for a sunset flip, but Scarlett caught her legs as she tried to pull her down, and countered into a sunset driver and falling forward with both legs hooked. 

Christian: I knew that would come in handy someday! She hit it perfectly too, and Claire won’t get up from it!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

A superkick from Serafina toppled Scarlett over onto the mat before the referee went to get her out of the ring. Both women laid on the mat. 

Zack: I think Serafina may have just saved this match with a well timed superkick! That sunset driver was devastating!

It was Scarlett who began to get to her feet first as the referee’s mandatory ten count got to a 6. She tried to get her bearings as she held her jaw, while Missy shouted at her to come to her and make the tag. The Brit was leaning over the top rope with her hand out as Scarlett held her mouth. Claire started to rise next, and came forward to get her when Scarlett surprised her with her asiatic spike to the throat and pulled her into a tight small package!

Christian: There’s the SCARLETT SPIKE!! That’ll put anyone on their ass, and that includes Claire!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

Serafina came back in again, and then used a baseball slide to Scarlett to break the hold. Claire popped her shoulder up out of instinct as they both lay on the mat. Missy came in next, and caught the Buddhist with a spear as the referee was telling her to leave. 

Zack: I think Missy’s had about all of Serafina’s saves as she’s gonna take! That spear nearly made Serafina into twins!

Serafina and Missy traded blows on the mat as the referee tried to separate them. Scarlett and Claire made it back to their feet. The boxer moved back a few steps, and waved for Scarlett to turn around. When she finally did, Claire bolted towards here and left her feet with a Superman punch to the jaw that floored Scarlett. Black dropped into the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Zack: Scarlett’s not gonna have any teeth left on that jaw, because Claire just detached from her skull with that massive Superman punch! This is over!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

This time, Missy broke up the cover with a double ax handle blow to Claire’s back. She pulled her down onto the mat, and started unloading with mounted punches until Serafina tackled her to the canvas. They started trading blows again!

Christian: I should have had these two teaming more often. What’d I tell you, Zack? I told you they were ready for tonight!

Claire and Scarlett started to rise again, and the prizefighter bolted forward with a haymaker in mind. But Scarlett ducked it, and scooped her up onto her shoulders into a crucifix cutter that bounced Black off the mat before Scarlett dove across her for the cover! 

Zack: Where the hell did she get that from?! Scarlett with a crucifix cutter!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Scarlett rolled off the cover, and leaned against the ropes trying to pull herself together. 

Christian: That’s what I’m talking about! Something else I taught her, and we call that DEATH BY SILVER. 

Kat: Here are your winners by pinfall…..MISSY AND SCARLETT SILVER!!!

Missy pulled her partner to her feet with a smile on her face, and the referee raised both of their hands in victory. Missy congratulated her partner on a job well done, only to get asked if her hair looked okay. 

Zack: We saw some new things tonight out of Scarlett we haven’t seen before, and they were all effective! She and Missy proved to still be as effective as they ever were. 

Christian: You got that right. I’m proud of both of them, and if she listens to replay, I’d tell Scarlett her hair is fine. 

Zack: Thank you for joining us here from Edmonton! Velocity is next, and it’s the last stop before UNSTOPPABLE!! We’ll see you Thursday!

Missy raised her and her partner’s hand, still very happy with the outcome even if Scarlett looked to be out on her feet as Breaking Point faded off the air. 
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 10:48:32 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: