Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 09:29:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

"The Lioness" Elizabeth Lannister

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "The Lioness" Elizabeth Lannister  (Read 401 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 02, 2019, 05:46:09 pm »

Wrestler’s Real Name:
Elizabeth Regina Lannister

Pic Base Name & Link for Picture:
Natalie Roser
https://cdn-s3.si.com/images/natalie-roser-scoop5_0.jpg

Wrestler’s In-Ring Name (if different from real name):
Elizabeth Lannister

Alignment:
Heel

Height & Weight:
5’6”..120lbs

Birthdate:
May 20th, 1995

Entrance Theme:
“Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe

Entrance Description
(Please include ring announcement from Kat as well, how you want them called out for their match):

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

Champion’s Entrance
(Include ring announcement from Kat, the match writer will edit in whatever title they are holding at the time).

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona...the reigning and defending ..SVW [insert championship here]…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

If your character uses Twitter, list the username here:
@TheLionessRises

Wrestler Type (Brawler, Technical, High Flyer, etc.):
Mainly technical, but can fly when needed

In-Ring Personality (Showboat, Focused, Antagonistic, Etc.):
Antagonistic mixed with focused.

Friends, Rivals, Enemies in SVW (List each and why they are what they are)

Friends
Lacey (Taeler Hendrix)- Gold Standard sister-in-arms
Kyle Kilmeade (Chace Crawford) manager and the man responsible for her coming to SVW.

Rivals

Enemies

Mila Martin

Manager (And Pic Base) Include manager’s antics at ringside (cheating, motivating, etc.), if any:
Kyle Kilmeade (Chace Crawford): It’s Kyle Kilmeade. Of course he is going to be involved at some point at ringside, doing whatever he has to do. He looks out for his clients and will do whatever it takes to see that they win.

Movesets (No less than 6 for each):

Strikes
-Yakuza kick
-Superkick
-Spinning backfist
-Missile dropkick
-Knife edge chop
-Spear

Holds
-Dragon sleeper (with bodyscissors)
-German suplex
-Japanese armdrag
-Guillotine choke (with bodyscissors)
-Inverted figure four leg lock
-Fujiwara armbar

Signatures Moves (Named Moves fans would recognize):
Kingslayer (Reverse roundhouse kick)
#HearMeRoar (Wheelbarrow facebuster)
The Iron Price (bridging Figure Four leglock)

Taunts To Signal A Finisher (Signify which taunt signals what finisher, if more than one):

Finishers (Include Move Name & Description):
Debt Fulfilled (Swinging leg hook Fireman’s carry slam)
The Rains of Castamere (Jumping swinging DDT)
The Red Wedding (Cross Armbreaker)(Submission)

Wrestler’s Strengths:
Resilient- Elizabeth is nothing if not resilient. Even after defeat, she gets back up and focuses on the next task at hand.

Determined- Once she sets her mind to something or if someone crosses her path, there is pretty much nothing that will stop her until she gets what she wants….by any means necessary.

Wrestler’s Weaknesses:
Stubborn- Being a Taurus, Elizabeth is stubborn to a fault. Sometimes, this stubborn streak can cost her when it counts.

Single mindedness- Sometimes being laser focused on something or someone can blind Elizabeth to the bigger picture, setting her up for failure, or costing her team a victory.

Wrestler’s Biography (Their history and what brings them to FFW.):
Elizabeth started out training at a then well known school out in San Diego, California. While she was training at this particular school, she began competing with the developmental company that was attached to a certain now defunct company, which has been the starting base of some of the brightest stars in wrestling. After both the main company and developmental company folded, Elizabeth soon found her way across the pond to the Newcastle-upon-Tyne based Shooting Star Wrestling Alliance. Here she would continue to shine as only she knew how, winning the Trios championship and the Pure championship. But the Lioness wants more.

June of last year saw the first appearance of The Lioness in a Future Shock ring. As people know, this would not be the last time that she would appear in the company. She would soon sign full time not long after her first appearance in London. Kyle Kilmeade soon took her on as a client, and with that, the dominant faction known as The Gold Standard was soon born. Aftr finishing up a successful stint as a Prospect, the "Lioness" has arrived on the main roster of FFW.

Past Achievements: 
SSWA Trios Champion (1x)
SSWA Pure Champion (2x)
(r)Evolution Wrestling Heavyweight Champion (1x)(final champion)
Future Shock Aspire Champion (1x)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: