Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:32:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 65 (Sydney Supershow)

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 65 (Sydney Supershow)  (Read 1285 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 27, 2019, 01:57:52 pm »

Recorded at the Qudos Bank Arena in Sydney, Australia
August 27, 2019

The Future Shock logo is seen on a hotel towel as a hand reaches out, and grabs it. A brunette steps out of a shower with it wrapped around her body, that woman being Cassandra Steen. As she steps in front of the bathroom mirror, she rubs her hand on it to wipe off the steam and sees not herself, but the image of Tara Cortez with the Future Shock Championship. “Legendary” by Skillet begins to play.

My heart bleeds adrenaline
The fire I breathe is where I live
Say my name, incredible
Say my name, an animal
One life to live
I never give up, I never give in

The next image takes us to a hotel bedroom, and there we see a woman tossing and turning in bed before she sits up quickly. Tossing the covers back, she pads towards the balcony window and pulls back the curtain to see the city of Sydney in front of her. The camera reveals it’s Vivi, but as she admires the scenery, she sees the reflection of the Future Shock Champion with the title over her head. Tara grins at her as Vivi spins around, ready to nail her but she’s not there. 

Never gonna keep me down (never keep me)
Still the one that's standin' now (never falling)
Destiny is callin' me
Go down in history
Every day I'll fight to be
Legendary

Two hotel room doors on opposite ends of the hallway open, and out starms Cassandra and Vivi. They catch sight of each other, and head to meet. As they get within arm’s reach, the elevator doors open to their left, and they turn their attention to see Tara looking at them with her title over her shoulder and smiling as she sees them. VIvi and Cassandra head towards her before the doors close. 

Fly high or will I fall?
Legends made when faith is strong
Say my name, No time to plead
Say my name, I'm conquering
While I'm alive, I'll push through the pain, I'll run for the prize

Vivi presses the button to call the elevator back. Cassandra cracks her knuckles as they wait for the cart to stop. And as the doors open, we go into the arena to a roaring crowd as Skillet’s new hit continues to play throughout the arena. Fireworks explode from the stage, which is designed to look like the skyline of the city. Several fan signs are shown as the camera pans the crowd before we hear the broadcast team.

Zack: 20,955 fans have flooded the Qudos Bank Arena for the third annual Sydney Supershow featuring the Prospects of Future Shock! We’re half a world away from the historic city of Boston, but we’re gonna make plenty of our own history right here! Thank you for joining us, wherever you are on FFW All Access! 

Steph: He’s Zack, I’m Steph and ladies and gents WELCOME... TO THE SYDNEY SUPERSHOW!!

Zack: That opening video we just saw tells you all you need to know about how Tara Cortez has haunted the two women looking to take the Future Shock Championship tonight! And history is on their side, because the Future Shock Championship has never been successfully defended in Sydney! But none of the champions have been undefeated either, Steph! 

Steph: One could think that Tara might be the one who breaks that streak, but not if Cassandra or Vivi have anything to say about it!

Zack: We’re gonna crown some new number one contenders for both the Future Shock Tag Titles as well as a brand new title. The Raging Dragons and the home country favorite, the Doomsday Sisters, will meet to see who challenges the Gold Standard next! Not to mention more tag team action as Target Acquired meets the Laurie Jane Experience. 

Steph: We’ve got to get a bit of a... I guess you could say line formed on all the challengers of Valerie and Lacey. A lot of teams want that gold.

Zack: Gemma Pierce will begin her quest for five defenses of the Aspire Championship when she meets Mars Whimsy here tonight. No one has ever made five defenses, and Gemma wants to do what no one has accomplished yet. She’ll start that journey tonight!

Steph: Lydia get more than halfway on the journey but eventually she got stopped cold. Let’s see if Gemma can pierce that run... Well, not if Mars has anything to say about it.

Zack: And perhaps in one of the most anticipated matches in Future Shock history, we’re gonna the first ever Future Shock Nova Champion! Will it be Katie Hanley who I expect will get a roar from the crowd, her pupil and the purveyor of the Age of Arabella in Arabella Townshend, or Jacqui Minogue of the Matriarchy who may also be a hometown favorite tonight, Steph?

Steph: This is a very euro graps match, I have to say. Don’t be shocked by the stiffness of all the competitors, the rampant fan chants, and chops so loud you can hear it in Botswana. 

Zack: No sooner than we’re gonna crown a first ever Nova Champion, we’ll learn who her first opponent for the title will be in a triple threat between Carys McFarlane, Sydney Christensen and Luna Cortez!

Steph: There’s a lot of interesting combinations that could get rolled out here from those two matches. I have one particular match of interest but mum’s the word.

Zack: All that, and a lot more! I’ve seen some faces backstage tonight that aren’t on the Future Shock roster, not to mention we’ll find out who wants to take the open challenge of the “Murder Machine” Tiffany Tompkins...I should say Rollins. 

Steph: Maybe someone feels like debuting tonight. You never know, Zack. You never know.

Zack: That’s enough out of us, so let’s send it up to the ring as the Sydney Supershow kicks off with the “Wildcat” Gabrielle Crimson ready to get the show started!

The Sydney crowd makes plenty of noise as the “Wildcat” steps through the ropes, and heads for the center of the ring with her microphone. 

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock’s Sydney Supershow is a tag team match scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Hopefully Gaby has had plenty of time recovering from what I am sure was a digestive event after eating all that pizza a couple weeks ago. I bet she was double chugging Maalox for a day or three.

Steph: ...Eww.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Laurie Jane; the brunette stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. A step behind her, taking up the exact same pose is her partner - in matching ring gear but with an all black hooded sweatshirt covering her torso. 

Gaby: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

The pair slowly made their way down to the ring, climbing the ring steps one after the other as Laurie entered the ring and stood in her corner. As Laurie performed a couple of last minute stretches, Jane stayed on the apron and removed her sweatshirt before she gave Laurie a final pep talk; the brunette trying to subtly shrug off and ignore the blonde behind her as she looked to be trying to focus on the match in front of her.

Zack: This is the first big event that the Laurie Jane Experience have had. They’ve never competed outside the Future Shock Arena half the world away. But there’s something off about this team, Steph. 

Steph: Zack, Zack, Zack... Listen. Yes.

The curtain opens and Nadia Beaulieu and Alessandra Esposito appear as ‘Chase You Down’ begins to play around the arena.

Ooh Ooh
Don't let it slip away
Ooh Ooh
Don't let it get away

The two girls stand back to back and make ‘guns’ with their fingers. The raise them up and move them side to side to take their aim until the finally find their target directly in front of them. In perfect unison they make a motion as if firing and then lower their ‘guns’ with a satisfied nod, turning to face the ring when they have.

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down

They both take off towards the ring at a run, with Nadia reaching it before Alessandra. Nadia climbs the steps, while Alessandra hops straight up onto the apron when she catches up.

Chasin' you down
Can you see me right now
I'm comin' closer
Think I figured you out
Not like the others
You don't blend with the crowd
I've blown your cover
Now I'm takin' you down
Takin' you down

Gaby: Introducing at this time, ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO and NADIA BEAULIEU…..They are…...TARGET ACQUIRED!

Can you hear me right now
I got your number
And I'm callin' you out
With liquid courage
I can beat all my doubt
There's not another
So I'm chasin' you down
Chasin' you down

Nadia climbs up onto the turnbuckle while Alessandra hops up to sit on the top rope facing the ramp. Alessandra kicks her feet upwards to roll backwards into the ring landing on one knee. She keeps her head lowered as Nadia somersaults off the top turnbuckle to land on her feet behind her. The two make their finger ‘guns’ again, raising them to their mouths to blow the ‘smoke’ away before Alessandra gets to her feet and the two head to their corner, sharing some last minute words as they await the start of the match.

Zack: I think Target Acquired have a bright future ahead of them. They have been nothing but impressive since they arrived in Future Shock, and look to even the series from their last tag match with the Experience. 

Steph: I think they can do it here tonight, Zack. They just need to figure out... A bit more about their opponents. Get in there.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all four women, and calls for the bell to start the match. Alessandra and Laurie start for their teams, and circle for a moment and tie up from there. Esposito pushes her back into the ropes before giving a break, and surprising Laurie with a knife edge chop across her chest. Two more land before she whips her into the Target Acquired corner. She follows her in with a corner clothesline, and immediately tags her partner. Nadia steps through as both women use a double arm wring, double spinning elbows to the head, and a double hip toss to send Laurie down to the mat. Nadia immediately drops down to apply a side headlock. 

Zack: A trio of tandem moves there, and Nadia has firm control here in the early going of this match. I think Target Acquired show much better continuity in the matches I’ve seen than the Experience. What about you, Steph?

Steph: Zack I’m not going to lie to you. I think EVERY team in Future Shock shows more continuity than the Experience. That’s not knocking Nadia or Alessandra. I think they’re great... I just... I can’t put my finger on what’s wrong with LJE, I just... Something.

The French beauty grinds the headlock in, keeping her arm moving as she tightens the grip on Laurie’s head. But the brunette starts back to her feet with Naida still keeping the hold applied before reaching out to Alessandra. The Italian steps through and kicks Laurie in the ribs before Nadia lets go, and they both whip her across to the far side. As soon as she rebounds, they scoop her up into a double flapjack onto the canvas. Esposito quickly gets to her feet, and takes off for the far side before dropping Laurie with a running neckbreaker as Nadia goes back to the corner. 

Zack: Just like I was saying, Steph, Nadia and Alessandra are fluid in the ring. I’ve yet to see this kind of chemistry with Laurie and Jane. 

Steph: Ever. Ever. Ever. Ever. Loved that double flapjack though.

Alessandra pulled her opponent back to her feet, and shoved her into a neutral corner chest first. A shoulder block into her lower back caused Laurie to grimace in pain before she was scooped up and dropped with a back suplex. The Italian beauty rolled her over and began raining knee drops into her back repeatedly until Laurie managed to get free of her grip. But Alessandra wasted no time in going after her as she was getting back to her feet. She pulled her into a rear waistlock, and was surprised by Laurie throwing back elbows into both sides of her head. It shook her free, and Laurie shoved her backwards into the ropes. Esposito was a little off balance as she bounced forward right into a big boot across the jaw that flattened her. 

Steph: That wasn’t just a big boot, that was a shoe fitting and replacing the laces. Oof.

Zack: Laurie was trying to leave her shoe size on Alessandra’s jaw with that shot.

Jane shouted for the tag, and reached out. But Laurie ignored her and went to get her opponent instead. Esposito rose to her feet, and started taking forearm shots to the side of her head. Lauire fired her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a running knee to the stomach that doubled her over. Laurie caught her with a drive-by kick that dropped her where she stood before she went for the cover. 

Steph: Some really talented feet on Laurie it looks like. Talented legs? Is that a thing.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

But Alessandra kicked out as the two struck. Laurie took off for the near side next, and caught the brunette with a bicycle knee strike to the head as she rose to her feet. When she fell to the mat, she used the ropes for a springboard elbow drop that landed perfectly. 

Zack: If I was Laurie, I think I’d let Jane take over here and give myself a few minutes to collect my marbles, Steph. But she’s shown no interest in even looking at her corner. 

When Alessandra started to get up again, Laurie pulled her into position for a side Russian leg sweep. But the brunette broke her grip, and started firing elbows into her face instead. She rocked Laurie backwards before Alessandra scooped her up into a fireman’s carry, and launched her towards her team’s corner with a fallaway slam. She quickly doubled back after her, making the tag to Nadia, who began to climb up to the top rope. Alessandra grabbed Laurie’s feet and went to catapult her up just as Nadia came down with a double stomp to her chest. She hooked her leg for the cover as Pruitt slid into position to count. 

Zack: A double stomp from the top rope, and Laurie’s ribs may be cracked after that! Nadia’s got the cover!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

The three never got there before jane dragged nadia off the cover by her feet. The blonde rolled onto her back as the referee went to get Jane out of the ring. Nadia gave her a look as Laurie was struggling to get to her feet behind her. And when the Frenchwoman turned back around, Laurie surprised her with a lungblower that put them both on the mat, and even caused Laurie to clutch her ribs.

Steph: NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO TAG!

Laurie finally sat up, and started raining leg drops across Nadia’s chest before finally getting back to her feet. She dragged the blonde up with her, and fired her across into her team’s corner. Nadia landed back first, and Laurie charged in after her. She nailed her with a running European uppercut that snapped her head back, and then climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle. But as she raised her hand to deliver ten punches, Jane slapped her hand just before Nadia ducked between her legs and shoved her off to the floor in a heap. She stumbled forward as Laurie hit the floor, and Jane barged in with a running clothesline to the blonde!

Zack: Laurie was looking to lay in ten shots, but didn’t get one before Nadia sent her to the floor in a heap! And now Jane’s in, and she’s fresh as a daisy!

Steph: About time. Jeez. 

Nadia got back to her feet, and began getting caught with blistering right hands from Jane. She whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a spinning leg lariat across the chest. It sent her backwards into the ropes before Jane used a spinning heel kick to the head followed by a sit-out facebuster! She rolled forward into a cover as the referee moved to make the count. 

Zack: Jane is a blur of offense, and Nadia couldn’t tell you if she was in Sydney or Schenectady right now! There’s a cover!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Nadia’s shoulder came up in time before the three, and Jane quickly got back to her feet. She darted for her corner, glancing down to see Laurie still on the floor. When Nadia was to a vertical base again, she came off with a missile dropkick to her chest to flatten her on the mat.

Steph: So... Does anyone else feel like Laurie and Jane almost wrestle like the other one isn’t even present? Like they were just thrown together at the Center or something? Anyone?

Jane took off towards the ropes as Nadia struggled to make it back to her feet. But when she did, Jane left her own feet into a quebrada to bowl the blonde over again. The Sydney crowd was getting behind Jane more now as she pounded the mat, and screamed for Nadia to get up again. She didn’t have to wait long either. Nadia made it back to her feet, looking for her corner before Jane grabbed her head for a springboard bulldog to the mat. She followed it up with a cover as the referee was in position again for the count. 

Steph: Springboard bulldog and there’s the pin by Jane!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-WHOA!!

Returning the favor from earlier, Alessandra came in and dragged Jane off the cover. But she rolled onto her back, and used both feet to piston her off. The brunette stumbled back into the ropes before jane nipped up and followed that with a hurricanrana to spike Alessandra on her head. 

Zack: Jane Strode is a one woman wrecking crew! She’s taking on both of Target Acquired by herself here, and doing a damn good job of it!

Both halves of Target Acquired got back to her feet, only for Jane to springboard off the near side ropes into a high cross body that took them both down to the mat. The Sydney crowd was on its feet now. Meanwhile, Laurie was pulling herself back up onto the apron just as Jane had fired Nadia across for the ride. But Beaulieu reversed it, and sent Jane into her partner instead. Laurie careened back to the floor again. Jane spun around to check on her, and turned back into stereo superkicks from Alessandra anD Nadia.

Zack: Two superkicks, no waiting! Laurie’s back on the floor, Jane’s on the mat! And this match’s momentum has shifted big time back in the favor of Target Acquired!

Steph: I love me a good double superkick in the morning.

The bounty hunters scooped Jane up together, and delivered a brainbuster before Nadia fell into the cover, while Alessandra rolled out under the bottom rope. The referee slid into position quickly to make the count as Laurie was getting up again. 

Steph: DOUBLE BRAINBUSTER TOO!?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Jane barely got her shoulder up off the mat as Laurie was trying to slide back into the ring. Alessandra grabbed her by the feet, and yanked her right back out again. Esposito scooped her up and went for a powerslam to the floor. But Laurie slid out the back, and caught her off guard with a codebreaker. 

Zack: There’s a fight in the ring, and one on the floor too! Jane could use some help right now, and so could Alessandra for that matter. 

Laurie headed up to the apron and then the top rope before Nadia shoved her feet out from under her. She landed straddling the top turnbuckle before the blonde climbed up with her. And with a snap, Nadia landed a superplex that bounced Laurie off the mat. Jane struggled to get up to her feet as Nadia went to grab her from behind.

Steph: It all looks like absolute chaos at this point.

As soon as Jane felt Nadia grab her waist, she caught her with a back elbow and then a Pele kick to the top of her head. Before she could fall, Laurie and Jane delivered dual superkicks that dropped her to the mat and took off towards the ropes for a springboard moonsault from Laurie then from Jane who hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: ARE YOU EXPERIENCED, NADIA?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as both Laurie and Jane got back to their feet. Jane dropped back to a knee for a moment before the referee raised Laurie’s hand, and then went to raise Jane’s. 

Steph: Huh.

Gaby: Here are your winners by pinfall………..THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

Laurie headed for the corner, climbing up to celebrate the win as Jane leaned against the ropes still to catch her breath. Laurie then rolled out of the ring, and headed up the ramp with a smile on her face and both arms raised, leaving Jane leaning against the ropes in the ring.

Steph: It’s like they don’t even know each other. They just won as a team and it’s like... ‘Alright, see you when I see you’.

Zack: No one will ever accuse the Laurie Jane Experience of being a tight knit team that watches the other’s back, that’s for sure. 

Jane finally rolled out to the floor after Laurie had all but disappeared to the back. And then the show headed elsewhere. 

Life of the Party

The next shot takes us back to the interview position, and there we find Sara with a blonde we haven’t seen very much of so far in Future Shock. 

Sara: I’m here with one of the most recent additions to the Future Shock roster, who joined us for the pool party a couple weeks ago. I’m referring to Cassandra Mason. First things first, welcome to Future Shock AND Sydney, Australia!

Cassandra Mason tilts her head to the side, slightly. 

Cassandra: Glad to be here, Sara. Do me a favor? From now on, call me Cassie. There is another Cassandra running around here; can you do that for me? 

Sara: Of course, Cassie. I had a couple things I wanted to go over with you. Let’s start with the fact that the last time you were seen on FFW television was Unstoppable 9 last year when you wanted an apology from Nevaeh Summers. And since then, there’s really not been much else. It appeared that you accepted the apology and we haven’t seen you since. Where have you been?

Not shocked she was asked about this, Cassie smiles, taking the hard hitting question in stride. 

Cassie: For the record, yes, I believe Nevaeh was sincere. Still do. She has proven on television since the last time we shared the ring that she is a different person. I wish her the best. Haven’t spoken to her since, there is nothing left to say. She is living her life; I’m living mine. Whatever anger I had, is gone. At that time, in that moment--

Cassie takes a deep breath to collect her thoughts. 

Cassie: -- I walked away before I did something I knew I was going to regret. If I stuck around, as angry as I was at the time, I would have made her life more difficult then she has experienced over the past year. I went home. I didn’t feel we could be in the same company without it becoming explosive. I spent a lot of time with the woman I love, reminded me living a life full of anger is not who I am. Cassie Mason is the fun one, the life of the party, not a woman scoured who is on a path of vengeance. I wasn’t my best self a year ago. I am back now. I am the Cassie Mason I need to be. What better way to show the world who the real Cassie Mason is then by joining the Future Shock roster. 

Sara: Well that leads into the next question, which you may have already answered. I was going to inquire why Future Shock instead of FFW? But if you’re worried about impacting Nevaeh still, it makes total sense. Is that it or was there something else that drew you to FFW’s developmental brand?

Cassie shakes her head. 

Cassie: She’s not the reason I’m here. The main reason I’m here is because I want to earn my way back on the main roster. Check my resume; I had won championships everywhere I went, I doubt there is a sensible person who would disagree that I should wrestle on Breaking Point or Velocity. I grew a bit entitled. Easy to be entitled when you have my last name. Us Mason’s, we are used to getting what we want, I want to take a different trek. Next time you see me on Breaking Point or Velocity, there will be no question that I had earned it. I don’t deserve to be there now. I had one match the last time I was here? Lost that. Last year was a humbling experience, I am motivated to prove I belong. I want to earn my place. Nothing wrong with that, right? 

Sara: Nothing at all. Is there a goal you have set for yourself in the short term? Perhaps the new Nova Championship or is there a particular Prospect that has your attention? 

Cassie: The Nova Championship would look great around my waist. Been awhile since I have won gold of any kind. Used to call myself the Gold Standard of my family, becoming champion was automatic. I’m mainly focused on having fun. There are a lot of girls in wrestling who take themselves waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too seriously. We get it. You want to win, become champion, be the best, yadayadayada. What’s the point of being successful if you can’t have fun? Is it a crime to have fun in wrestling? I don’t think so, Sara. I told you moments ago I am back to being the life of the party. I make it my mission to be the woman on the roster the fans can look to when all the negative nancies and party poopers want to suck the life out of the viewing experience. If nothing else, I am going to be the main reason why Future Shock is watchable. 

Sara: Well you won’t have to wait long. I’ve been informed you’ll make your debut two weeks from tonight at the Future Shock Arena in Boston when you meet the Gold Standard’s Cait Flanagan. 

Excited by the news, Cassie can’t wipe the smile off her face. 

Cassie: Good. 

Cassie looks straight into the camera now. 

Cassie: Cait, if you’re watching this; good luck. I am going to do everything in my power to make sure that the party stops... for you. 

Cassie winks. She returns her attention back to Sara. 

Sara: We’ll see what happens 2 weeks from tonight on the next Future Shock. Thank you for talking with me, Cassie, and enjoy the rest of the show.

Cassie nods. 

Cassie: I will, thanks.

With that, Cassie walks off. 
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:46:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 01:58:03 pm »

Gaby steps back into the ring to a few wolf whistles from the crowd, which makes her grin before she begins the introductions. 

Gaby: The following contest is a triple threat match, where the winner will become the #1 contender to the Future Shock Nova Championship!

Zack: We’ll be crowning the first ever Nova Champion a little later tonight, but whoever wins it will know who she needs to be ready for next, Steph. The champion will have a target on her before she’s even the champion.

Steph: Like any true champion, honestly.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her best friend and ring announcer, Gabby, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: It’s hard to bet against the most seasoned woman in this match, Steph. Carys has pretty much done it all in this business, and will have a helluva experience advantage going for her too.

Steph: True, but that also makes her the one with the biggest target on her. No one is just gonna let the most experienced have an easy night.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Gaby: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: Sydney may be the woman who has the move to prove in her own mind. She has a golden opportunity tonight to turn her fortunes around, and make a helluva statement in the process. 

Steph: Sydney has been in Future Shock for quite a while now, and I personally would like to see her hold on strap before her time is up.

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you’ll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock 'em. In the. Teeth. NOW!

The intro to Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Luna Cortez walks onto the entrance ramp. She's soon joined by her manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right beside her to show her off for the crowd. She stops right before the ramp, taking a spin and stopping in a particular pose, winking for the cameras before turning on her heels and running her hands up her slender body and then bringing them above her head, only to then point to the ring... and then wave off the booing audience. Shaking her head, Luna then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, rolling her eyes at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... LUNA CORTEZ!

When Luna climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, her back turned to the hard cam and the audience, as she makes a pose similar to the one she did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before she waves the crowd off once again and hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: And then there’s this woman. She has to be the most confident and cocky going into this match of all three. Luna would tell you she’s already won this match if you were to ask. 

Steph: Well luckily for me, I didn’t intend to.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks all three women to ensure they aren’t carrying weapons, and calls for the bell to start the match. All three look across at one another from their respective corners before they head for the center. Sydney and Carys look at Luna, who is already talking smack to them. They give each other a nod, and start unloading with right hands to the triplet. The crowd approves loudly as they pound her back into the corner, and then start using kicks and stomps to the body to drive her down to a seat. Carys takes off for the far side, and comes back with a cannonball senton against Luna’s body, then rolls out of the way as Sydney steps up onto the middle rope to deliver a basement dropkick into her chest. 

Zack: That’s what happens when you talk a lot of smack in a match like this, Steph. Sydney and Carys have joined forces, which certainly isn’t to Luna’s advantage.

Steph: Don’t get me wrong. Objectively I think Luna is very talented. I just think she wastes too much time trying to tell everyone else that.

They yanked her up by her arms, and whipped her across to the far side. As soon as she rebounded, they scooped her up for a flapjack. The Australian crowd ate it up as they watched Carys take off again, this time using the ropes for a springboard moonsault across Luna’s body. Sydney dragged the brunette to her feet, and scooped her with little trouble at all for a running powerslam. Carys grabbed one leg, and Sydney took the other as they looked out the crowd and yanked them apart with a wishbone to curl Luna into a ball. 

Zack: That’s not a pleasant way to spend a Tuesday night, folks. Sydney and Carys just made a wish, and Luna wishes she’d have used a different strategy to start this match.

Steph: WHAT’S THE STORY WISHBONE!? 

Carys grinned as she heard the crowd reaction, and turned back to Sydney… .who floored her with a short arm clothesline. The blonde started to pound on her with body shots before she pulled her back to her feet. She whipped Carys into the far corner, and followed her in with a running shoulder block to the body. She drove in four more, lifting Carys’ feet off the mat before scooping her over one shoulder for an Alabama slam. She was about to go for the cover till she saw Luna beginning to get up, and fired off a knife edge chop across her chest. Three more put her back into the corner again, and Sydney shot her across for the ride. Luna got caught on the rebound with a spinebuster as Sydney was the only woman standing now.

Steph: I think that’s what you call burning the chaff, Zack.

Zack: I won’t argue that, and Sydney Christensen is showing us what makes her a very dangerous competitor, and reminding everyone else too.

When she saw Carys starting to get to her feet, she stopped that with a running knee lift to the face. It rocked McFarlane backwards before Sydney scooped her up into a bearhug. But instead of keeping her still, the Canadian showed her power as she shook Carys violently, causing her hair to whip around as much as her body. She followed up with a belly to belly overhead suplex that crashed the veteran into the canvas. A standing sidekick dropped Luna again as she was getting to her feet. Christensen dropped to cover Carys as Fisk slid into position.

Zack: Sydney’s taking everyone on right now, and making it look easy! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWO!

Carys kicked out as the two hit, and Sydney got back to her feet. She dragged the new Prospect up with her, and applied an abdominal stretch. Using her free hand, she rained punches into Carys’ ribs.

Steph: Sydney just out here giving all this business away. Look. Look at this business. It’s serious. Serious business, Zack.

Sydney tried to apply more pressure as the referee checked with Carys about stopping the match. He got no sign she wanted to do that, while Luna was starting to get up again. Surveying the landscape, Cortez charged forward with a low blow that caught both women between the legs. Carys and Sydney fell to their knees in pain before Cortez grabbed both of their heads for a double DDT. The usually hyper Luna was more angry now as she dragged their legs to the bottom rope. After draping them across it, she left her feet to come crashing down on their knees. She did it twice more before turning them both over into a dual single leg Boston crab.

Steph: I asked Luna earlier today if she felt ready for this match. She told me, “Ma’am this is a Wendy’s.” As it turns out, I had Luna’s locker room confused for a Wendy’s, and Luna confused for young man with a name tag that read ‘Brent’.

Zack: Well that is a shame. Meanwhile, back at the ranch, I’ve never seen two single leg Boston crabs applied at once by the same person.

The referee dropped to see if either of the women wanted to stop the match, and got a firm “no” from them. Luna seemed very pleased with herself as she leaned back, trying to get even more pressure on their knees until Carys managed to reach around and grab the bottom rope. The referee called for the break, and Luna let them both go. She stomped Carys’ fingers though, and pulled her back to her feet. She was shoved into the corner before Luna pressed a boot against her throat till the referee got to four. McFarlane stumbled out before Luna grabbed her into a dragon screw leg whip, causing the veteran to clutch her knee on impact. 

Zack: Seems like Luna’s game plan is to cut her opponents off at the knees, and if that’s the case, she’s doing a terrific job so far. 

Steph: I’m pretty that’s a parable somewhere. Or I read it on the back of a cereal box. Anyway that was a really good Dragon screw leg whip and I’m really proud of Luna.

Cortez grabbed her foot, and then drove her knee into the mat like she was hammering a nail. Each time, Carys grimaced and shouted in pain before the triplet pressed that left leg against the mat, and started using knee drops into her thigh to do more damage. She glanced over to Christian, who nodded with approval. Luna scooped her leg up into a stretch muffler, and Carys really began showing the pain on her face now. 

Zack: I haven’t seen Luna use this move before, Steph. Considering all the damage she’s already done to that knee, Carys is in major trouble right now.

Steph: I mean I kinda get it. You let Carys walk around ably and suddenly you’re staring up at the lights and your head hurts and you wonder if you told Mickey to buy Arm & Hammer for the fridge... No wait that’s just me.

Luna shouted at her to quit as the referee checked with Carys to see if she wanted to do just that. But the veteran shook her head, though her face indicated she was being tortured. Cortez started bouncing a little, trying to do more damage as Carys’ hand looked as though it were about to tap out. The referee checked again, still getting a no from her. Carys tried to pull herself to the ropes with her hands, but she was too far away. 

Steph: Carys is sinking deeper than Luca Brasi right now. How these references doing for you, Zack?

Zack: Can never go wrong with the Godfather, and better this than waking up next to National Velvet. 

McFarlane’s hand began to wave over the mat again, bringing a smile to Luna’s face. But the smile was short-lived when the hold was broken by an Olympic slam from Sydney. The blonde was back to her feet, and rubbing her knee for a moment before she started putting the boots to Luna. Dragging her back to her feet, she whipped her across to the far side and caught her with a boot across the jaw on the rebound. It staggered Luna backwards before Sydney pulled her into position for a swinging neckbreaker. 

Zack: They may be opponents here, but Carys owes Sydney a big thanks after that save. I’m not sure she wasn’t about to call it a night. 

Steph: That and I’m not sure how much Carys should thank her. It’s more one of those ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend for three seconds before OW OWW OWW MY FACE!’ 

The Canadian veteran backed up into the corner, watching and waiting for Luna to get back to her feet. And when she did, Sydney bolted out of the corner with a bicycle kick that caught Cortez flush...but sent her through the ropes to the outside. The blonde shook her head as she turned back to see Carys was up, hopping on one foot behind her. The two veterans locked eyes for a second before Sydney rushed her with a running shoulder tackle back into the corner. She tried to get a grip on Carys’ leg, but the new Prospect rained forearms across her back and head. Christensen finally grabbed her leg and started to pull her out of the corner on one foot until Carys surprised her with an enzuigiri to the back of her head that dropped them both to the mat. 

Steph: Okay less, ‘OW OW OW MY FACE’ and more ‘OW OW OW THE BACK OF MY HEAD!’

Zack: You could hear the snap of the boot leather as Carys rattled Sydney’s brain right there. 

With the crowd behind her, Carys headed to the corner. She slowly made her way up, and then used the ropes for a springboard splash onto Sydney. A quick hook of the leg followed that as Fisk dropped to count. 

Zack: Carys’ mobility may be limited, but that won’t stop her from trying to fly! And there’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!

Sydney kicked out in time before the three, and Carys rolled away from her. She struggled back to her feet, and glanced over to see Luna climbing onto the apron. She caught her with a roundhouse kick that put her back on the floor, and Carys crouched in the corner and waved Sydney to get up!

Steph: Carys wants it. She wants it bad. You can feel it, Zack. She’s got the touch. She’s got the power.

It didn’t take long for the Canadian to do that either. Sydney made it back to her feet as Carys measured her. But as she was about to dart out of the corner, Luna pulled her leg out from under her and struck it against the ringpost. She shouted in pain before Luna did it again. Sydney finally got her bearings and went to grab Luna to bring her back into the ring, but Cortez snapped her neck across the middle rope instead. It sent her backwards coughing heavily before Cortez dropped her with a jumping bulldog. The boos began again as she rolled her over to make the cover. 

Steph: ...And Luna Cortez has not a single damn to give.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Sydney’s arm came up in time before the three. Luna rolled away back to her feet, and headed for the corner. A grin formed on her face as she began to climb to the top rope. But before she could do much else, Carys shoved her off to the mat instead.

Zack: Quick thinking by Carys McFarlane! I think Luna might have had her C-Bomb in mind, but Carys had other plans!

With both women down, Carys rubbed her knee and started to climb up to the top rope herself. She was very slow to do so, but finally made it just as Sydney was back to her feet. The high flyer launched herself, but Sydney caught her in mid-air. The crowd looked on in shock as Sydney shook her head, and planted her with a Death Valley driver. She dropped across her with a leg hook for the cover. 

Steph: DEATH VALLEY DDDRRRIIIIIIVVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAHHHH!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Carys kicked out in time just before the three, and Sydney shook her head as she looked down to her opponent. The powerful Canadian got to her feet, and pulled Carys up with her. She scooped her up into a knee breaker that dropped her to the canvas. 

Zack: Sydney’s targeted that knee just like Luna has been doing, and Carys isn’t gonna walk out of here tonight without some help, I don’t think.

The veteran got back to her feet, and grabbed Carys’ legs to apply a figure four. She locked it in and dropped to the mat, causing the first trans athlete in FFW history immense pain. Carys reached to grab the ropes, but found they weren’t nearby. Sydney tried to cinch the hold tighter, pulling on her foot at the same time. With the crowd trying to motivate the Scottish lass, Carys raised her arm and started trying to turn the hold over. 

Steph: Guys please, stop attacking the knee. Always with the knee for you people. My God.

Zack: I don’t think they are listening, and they’ll both do whatever they can to keep Carys on the mat rather than in the air.

Sydney’s eyes widened as she fought to stop her, but Carys managed to do it anyway. Now the Canadian’s face showed the pain she was feeling as Carys pushed up on her hands, trying to add even more pressure. The fans were solidly behind McFarlane until Luna bounced off the near side with a curb stomp to her head, driving it into the mat. She rolled them over to make the cover on Carys with Sydney still tied up in the submission!

Steph: The figure four got reverse-- oof. Curb stomp. Man, someone put a protection circle around Missy. First her sister steals her moves and now Luna. 

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Sydney got herself free, and caught Luna with a kick to the side of her head to send her off the cover. The Canadian got back to her feet, looking more agitated than ever. She got to her feet, and went to get Luna. But the brunette caught her with a superkick that dropped her, leaving Luna as the only one standing.

Zack: This match has swung back and forth like a pendulum, and everyone’s down...except Luna!

Luna headed towards the corner with a wicked smile on her face, glancing behind her to see where everyone was first. When she made it to the top rope, the Aussie crowd got louder with their boos. 

Steph:  I smell something coming. Something nasty. Something from the air.

Cortez launched herself into her corkscrew Arabian press that landed perfectly onto Carys before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. But the count never began when Sydney deadlifted her off the cover with a German suplex that sent her OVER the top rope to the floor. She dropped down to make the cover on Carys instead!

Steph: C-BOMB! ...AND SYDNEY’S CAPITALIZING!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Sydney sat up, her mouth open as she realized what she had just done. She pounded the mat in excitement as she got to her feet, and had her hand raised. 

Zack: How about that?! Sydney did it!! 

Gaby: Your winner…. And the #1 contender to the Future Shock Nova Championship…..SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

The Canadian celebrated, and climbed the corner to let the crowd know who was next in line to get a shot at the Nova Championship.

Steph: Now knowing Luna, she is going to say that Sydney should be THANKING her...

Zack: I have no doubt of that, but I doubt Sydney is gonna pay her any mind if she does. She’s got bigger fish to fry and a Nova title shot in her future!

She rolled out to the floor, and headed up the ramp with pride etched across her face. One last raise of her hand was seen before she disappeared backstage, and the show went there as well.

Under New Management

The private locker room of Cassandra Steen is the next location we see. There we find her with her new manager as she’s just finished putting on her ring gear. Sara is with them both.

Sara: We are less than 2 hours away from the biggest match in the short career of Cassandra Steen when she challenges for the Future Shock Championship in the main event. I’m here with her and her new manager, Dante Knox, who we learned had been hired at the Impact special last month. 

Dante: I’d have told you sooner, but I have been persona non grata for a while around here. But thanks to my lifelong friend and bestest pal, Adam, here I am. Now as for Cassandra here, you forgot to mention a detail. She’s not simply challenging for the title. You make it sound mundane. She is LIBERATING the title. I got nothing against Tara at all, but I mean look at the other option. Do you think ANYONE really wants to see Vivi Robichaud with the Future Shock Championship? This whole brand will nosedive like a wounded bird with her as the face of it. Luckily with her track record, the likelihood of that happening is about as possible as me singing the Star Spangled Banner at Unstoppable next year.

Cassandra: Before I say anything else, let me correct you Sara, I am sure you meant to say in the short in-ring career of Cassandra Steen. Since I have been in this business for well over a decade. 

Cassandra gives Sara an icy stare before she continues. 

Cassandra: It was rather difficult to make an announcement regarding my hiring of Mr Knox, as he mentioned. I would have gladly made the information public sooner than Impact as I am proud of my decision to hire him, given his very obvious talent in the industry. I am not in the habit of making poor business decisions, and this one is no different. 

Sara: But I thought you were only interested in representing Canada, Mr. Knox.

Dante: Seriously? Do you know that England and Canada are tied together? It’s hardly some foreign country! And besides, I know a golden opportunity when it’s put in front of my face. I’ve long been a fan of Cassandra… way before she even started competing. So it’s my pleasure and privilege to guide her to the first title she’s ever held in Future Shock...and at some point FFW.

Sara: History is on your side tonight, Miss Steen. As has been mentioned, no Future Shock Champion has ever successfully defended their title here in Sydney. It’s changed hands each and every time. Being one for facts and figures, does that knowledge give you more confidence as a result? 

Cassandra: I don’t need some kind of fairy tale or superstition to give me confidence. This match could be taking place in Sydney, Seattle or Saigon, the result will be the same no matter the venue. What gives me confidence is my record so far. I have yet to be pinned or made to submit since I joined Future Shock. That is not a happy accident, it is because I have the skills needed to make a success of EVERY little thing I put my mind to. Those skills are what give me confidence. The knowledge that I will do whatever it takes to reach my goals. 

Sara: Who do you feel will be the bigger challenge for you tonight: Vivi Robichaud or Tara Cortez, whom can make many of the same claims as you as far as never being pinned or submitted? 

Cassandra: Honestly? I think the bigger challenge for me will be to stop Vivi getting herself pinned or made to submit by Tara. That is my concern at the moment. With her track record, the match could be lost without me being involved in the pinfall, and that is simply something that I cannot allow to happen. 

Dante: She’s not wrong. Look at the last time they met one on one. Tara beat her so badly that they had to stop the match. If anyone is the weak link in this match, it’s her. Pinning her or making her tap, that’s more a race to see who does it first. But keeping her from being tapped out or pinned by Tara...that’s the challenge and a half. Just be glad that no matter what happens, it is extremely unlikely she’ll walk out of Sydney with the title. Then she can go back to Twitter kissing the asses of her future in-laws. At least til the inevitable divorce, because...no magic lasts forever, right? That poor guy must be under a spell or suffer from mental issues. 

Sara: Good luck to you tonight. Let’s send it back to the ring.

And that’s where the show heads next.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:46:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 01:58:14 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and finds the “Wildcat” front and center with her microphone in hand. A smile appears on her face before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the Future Shock Aspire Championship! 

Zack: We got three championships on the line tonight in Sydney, and this is but the first of them we’ll see decided. Still to come is the Future Shock Championship as well as the crowning of the first Nova Champion as well. I’ve got my usual guest commentator for these shows, Missy. And hopefully no one will get hit with a title in this one. 

Missy: As always I’m happy to be here. I like to make myself useful while I’m here as much as possible. And that was a complete accident. If I’d meant it, I would have done it more than once. 

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: This is the first time Mars Whimsey has had a shot at a title since she arrived in Future Shock. And as excited as she is, I’m going to guess there’s no shortage of nerves and butterflies in that powerful body of hers. 

Missy: Mars has been impressive since she joined, so she has more than earned this opportunity. Those nerves and butterflies can come in handy if you channel them properly. 

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it.

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers.

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” and the Aspire Champion...this is GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She grips the ends of her leather jacket, pulling it apart to reveal the [Future Shock/Aspire] Championship around her waist, before pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and climbing the turnbuckles. She unstraps the belt from around her waist, raising it up with one hand, seeming to beckon the crowd even more with the other.

Zack: You gotta believe hearing herself introduced as the champion means a lot to Gemma. She chased that title for a long time, and she knows it could end tonight, but I’m sure she’ll do everything in her power to ensure it doesn’t.

Missy: It’s going to take a hell of a lot to pry that title out of Gemma’s hands now that she’s finally got a hold of it. I think Mars has it in her though but she’ll need to dig dip. 

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for foreign objects, and then takes the title from Gemma. She holds it high over her head before Gaby takes it. The referee calls for the bell as the two meet in the center. It’s clear early who the fans are behind as a chant for Mars begins almost immediately. It makes her smile, but looking into the stone face of Gemma doesn’t. The pair lock up from there, and Mars shoves Gemma to the mat within seconds. She climbs back to her feet, and the pair tie up again. Pierce tries to push her backwards, but Mars is like a tree and doesn’t budge. The challenger shoves her off, and Gemma hits the near side ropes. She comes back with a clothesline...that doesn’t budge Mars in the slightest. 

Zack: I’ve seen Gemma throw a thousand clotheslines in her Future Shock career, but I don’t remember one where the opponent didn’t budge an inch!

Missy: That… I think I might speak for most of this crowd when I say I was not expecting to see that. It’s almost like the old immovable object meeting an unstoppable force dilemma. 

Gemma locked up with her again, and sent the challenger across for the ride. Mars returned quickly with a running shoulder tackle that knocked Gemma down to the mat. Before she could get up, Mars delivered a leg drop across her chest. The champion started back to her feet as Whimsy tried to grab her. But Pierce got away from her, and came back with a running shoulder tackle of her own...that knocked her down but still didn’t move Mars at all. Whimsy began to grin as the crowd got louder, while Gemma looked up at her. 

Missy: Seriously, is Mars made of stone? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Future Shock Prospect Gemma’s faced that hasn’t moved at all from one of her tackles. 

Zack: If I’m Gemma, I think I’d stop trying to run her over...because it isn’t working. She hasn’t moved a centimeter!

The champion got to her feet, and her facial expression showed how irritated she was getting. Meanwhile, Mars was smiling ear to ear before Gemma went for a right hand. Mars blocked it, and started firing right hands of her own rapid fire into the champion’s head. It backed her up into the ropes before Mars whipped her across to the far corner. Pierce hit back first a second before an avalanche crushed her against it, thanks to Mars. The challenger scooped her up into a military press, walking out to the center of the ring and then walking out from under her to let her faceplant on the mat. Pierce hit face down on the mat just before Whimsy bounced off the near side for a senton across her back. 

Zack: Look at that! Lifted her like a child, and then the bottom fell out for the Aspire Champion! Mars is having her way with Gemma!

Missy: I’m betting when Gemma came out for this match, this was not what she was expecting at all. I know it wasn’t how I was expecting this to go. 

Gemma started to get back to her feet before Mars cinched her around the waist, and literally threw her with a German suplex that sent her halfway across the ring. She followed after her, and did it again. As Pierce tried to get up a third time, Mars hoisted her up once more and managed to launch her even farther with the third German suplex. She quickly rolled to her feet as Gemma held her back on the mat.  She crawled towards the corner to pull herself up before Mars took off towards her, and dropped into a bronco buster on her chest. The challenger bounced up and down several times before getting back to her feet to a roar from the crowd. 

Zack: Can you imagine what that must have felt like?! Gemma’s body is in agony, and I’m not kidding when I say Mars has not broken a sweat! 

Missy: That must have felt something similar to getting hit by a truck. Mars is really surprising me tonight, and this crowd are lapping it up!

Gemma used the ropes to get back to her feet as Mars hyped the crowd a bit more. She turned around as the champion advanced towards her, and clocked her with a right cross to the jaw.  The severe look on Gemma’s face said it all, especially as Mars looked back at her…. with that same grin on her face. She immediately snatched her up and launched her with a belly to belly overhead that sent Gemma upside down against the corner before she landed on the mat. 

Zack: Gemma hit that haymaker right on the button, and Mars… I think she liked it! Pierce nearly went into orbit on that belly to belly!

Missy: Gemma must be questioning anything and everything right about now. Mars is making this look like a day out at the park, and that is something that Gemma probably isn’t used to from her opponents.

Pierce righted herself, and got back to her feet in the corner. She absorbed another avalanche, getting crushed a second time before Mars dragged her out of the corner. She planted her head between her legs, and connected with a sitout powerbomb in the center of the ring. She leaned forward for the cover as Davis dropped to make the count. 

Zack: Mars is pitching a shutout, and we’re possibly seconds from a new Aspire Champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gemma got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Mars got back to her feet. The fans were even louder for her now as she looked over to the timekeeper’s table at the Aspire Championship with a smile on her face. 

Missy: Despite everything Mars has thrown at her so far, Gemma is not ready to let the Aspire Championship slip out of her grasp just yet…. But Mars looks like she could keep this up all night. 

Whimsy dropped to a crouch in the corner, like a football player lining up with his teammates. Gemma started to rise, only for the challenger to run through her with a tackle. She dropped down to a crouch again in the opposite corner as Gemma crawled towards the next corner. Mars adjusted her trajectory, as she waved for Gemma to rise once more. 

Zack: Gemma may just want to stay down. Mars is lined up for another of those football tackles, and the champion is taking a pounding like i’ve never seen her absorb!

Missy: If Gemma had any kind of game plan coming into this match I think she needs to switch to plan B. Whatever plan A was clearly isn’t working. 

Gemma finally got back to her feet as Mars barreled towards her. As she was about to collide, Pierce ducked down and used a back body drop to send her over the top rope to the floor. The challenger smacked the floor hard as Gemma stumbled forward, clutching her ribs in pain. She glanced behind her, seeing Mars had finally been slowed down as she writhed ringside. The referee began her ten count as Mars pulled herself back to her feet, and was almost to the apron before Gemma charged her with a flying forearm that sent her off the apron and into the barricade back first. 

Missy: I think that’s Gemma’s way of saying she’s had enough of the way things were going! Either that or she’s just saying hello. Either way she’s managed to slow Mars down a little and just in time too. 

Zack: Either way, Gemma needed a moment to collect herself. And she’s getting it now. Mars’ body was like a bumper car off the ringside barricade, and the champion has taken control. 

Mars started to get up again, and headed for the apron to pull herself up. Gemma was there to greet her with forearms to the head, battering her down to a knee before she hooked her by the head and dragged her over the ropes into a hangman’s DDT. She rolled onto her, and started firing right hands into her head immediately with an angry expression on her face. Pierce rose to her feet, and dropped a knee into her face.

Zack: Nothing but headshots, and these are working a lot better than they were earlier in this match. Mars may have pissed her off, and I can see certainly why Gemma may not be in a good mood right now.

Missy: I think pissing off Gemma is the last thing that anybody would want to do, especially someone who has to stand across the ring from her. Not that Gemma is giving Mars much chance to stand at all at the moment. 

A leg drop landed across the back of her head before Gemma locked her ankles into a headscissors. She squeezed her legs together as the referee moved down to see if Mars wanted to stop the match. The camera zoomed in to see the darkening of her face as Gemma continued to try to cut off her air. Whimsy reached for the ropes, not that she could see them and wasn’t finding them either as Pierce continued to tighten her grip. 

Zack: Look at Mars’ face, fans. It’s darkened a lot, and that’s because the Aspire Champion is trying to pop it like a zit with this headscissors. Plus this gives Gemma a chance to recuperate. I’m not sure she’s totally recovered from what she’s taken.

Missy: She did take quite the pounding from Mars, but she’s more than showing now why she’s the Aspire Champion. Mars could be in real trouble here if she can’t find a way to escape that grip Gemma has. 

The referee checked again, but still got the same response. Mars pressed her hands to the mat, and started to get to her feet. She was doubled over because her head was still stuck, while Gemma tried to bring her back down with shots to her back. Gemma tried to tighten her grip even further as Mars went into a handstand...still stuck in the headscissors. Gemma looked up at her body before Mars popped her head out and landed on her feet. The very impressed crowd ate it up as she looked out, and then got dropped with a lungblower from the champion that put her back down. 

Zack: Well that’s a new way to get out of a headscissors. I’d have never suspected Mars could do that, and neither did the champion. Not that it did much good. 

Missy: I… I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like that, that was an impressive move, but you’re right. It hasn’t helped her much in the long run, unless her plan was to get dropped with that lungblower after it. 

Gemma quickly applied a front facelock on the mat, and started with a gator roll. She dragged Mars all around the ring in every direction before she pulled her up to her feet. Gemma spun into a reverse DDT, planting the challenger before she went for the cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: Gemma planted Future Shock’s most colorful Prospect, and is ready to take her title and go home. 

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Mars popped her shoulder off the mat after the two, and Gemma hammered elbows into the side of her head for it. She finally got back to her feet, bouncing off the near side to deliver a double knee drop into her back and head. 

Missy: How on earth did Mars kick out after that! I think most people would have been out. Gemma looks intent to make her regret it though… this is a hard hitting one without a doubt. 

Gemma leaned against the ropes for a moment as she watched Mars trying to get back to her feet. When the challenger did just that, Pierce came forward and leaned down to scoop her up for a bodyslam. But...that didn’t work as Gemma didn’t get her off the ground an inch before she clutched her back in pain. She took a step back, holding her lower back in agony as Mars started coming back to life.

Zack: Oh man, that was a mistake! Gemma’s had her back worked over most of this match, and she went to lift Mars…. but that wasn’t gonna happen! And look who’s on her feet!

Missy: It’s always a risk when you try and lift someone, especially if you’ve been worked over… I know all too well. That is something Gemma is likely to regret and replay for a while after tonight. 

The champion turned around into a bell clap from Mars as she boxed her ears. She shoved her backwards into the ropes, and scooped her up as she bounced forward into a spinebuster. The Sydney crowd was getting loud again as Mars got back to her feet, while Gemma writhed on the mat in pain. Pierce started to get back to her feet before Mars scooped her up over one shoulder, and took off across the ring with a running powerslam. 

Missy: Gemma’s back must be screaming at her by now, Mars is punishing it like it owes her money, jeez!

Zack: Very few women in Future Shock have ever treated Gemma like this! And now Mars is starting to rally for the second time, and that’s bad news if you’re the champion!

Whimsy dragged Gemma to her feet, and planted her head between her legs. The challenger pumped her fist before she hoisted Gemma up, slingshotting her off the top rope into a running powerbomb! Gemma bounced off the mat, and Mars got back to her feet and headed for the corner. 

Zack: A slingshot into a running powerbomb! Gemma can’t have much more left in her right now, and Mars is heading to the top rope! If she hits whatever she has in mind, I think we’ve got a new champion!

Missy: At the rate she’s been going, if Mars hits whatever she’s going for she might put Gemma straight through the ring!

Mars perched herself up top, and came to stand. She looked out over the crowd with a growing smile on her face before turning her attention back to Gemma. Whimsy launched into a diving headbutt off the top, but Gemma nipped up and caught her with a cutter on the way down! Both women hit the mat, and collapsed on impact: Mars face down unmoving and Gemma on her back exhausted. 

Missy: Holy…..! If Mars gets up after that it’ll be a miracle…. If Gemma gets up it will be. Nobody will be able to say that they haven’t both left it all in the ring. I’m seriously impressed. 

Zack: If Gemma could get the cover, she’s successfully defended her title! But she’s as worn down as her opponent, and--- wait a minute. She’s on her way there!

Gemma rolled onto her stomach, and dragged herself towards Mars. When she got there, she used some strength just to roll her onto her back. Pierce collapsed on top of her for the cover as Davis moved to make the count. 

Zack: Gemma’s gonna retain the title, Mars is out cold! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHAT?!

Mars got her foot across the bottom rope, bringing the crowd back to life again. Gemma looked up to the referee, who then pointed to Mars’ foot. And the champion’s face sunk as she saw it. 

Missy: Was that instinct? I don’t think there’s anyway that Mars actually knows what planet she’s on right now, nevermind where the ropes are!

Gemma struggled to get back to her feet, staggering a few steps as she did. Mars’ hand started to move, and then the rest of her while the Sydney crowd was willing her back to her feet. The challenger reached out towards the ropes, and pulled herself very slowly up, having to lean against them with her mouth agape. She looked across at Gemma, locking eyes with her and waving her forward. 

Missy: Are either of these two actually human?! It’s going to take something big for either one of them to put this match away. 

Zack: Mars is telling Gemma Pierce to bring it, and I’m not sure either of them have much left in the tank. They both want to be the Aspire Champion more than anything!

Gemma took Mars’ invitation as the two charged towards each other, and started unloading with wild rights. Each of them connected with multiple shots as Mars began to get the better of the exchange. A headbutt to the face reeled Gemma backwards, and Mars scooped her upside down into position for what looked like a tombstone piledriver

Missy: That reminded me a bit of watching two bulls charging at each other. It looks like Mars had the bigger horns in that exchange though. How much more do you think either of them can give…. Or take, Zack?

Zack: There can’t be much left, and I have a feeling we may be about to crown a new champion! Gemma’s tombstone is about to read “Here lies the former Aspire Champion!” 

Mars looked about to land it before Gemma broke free, and slid down to her feet behind her. When the powerhouse turned around, Gemma kicked her in the gut and pulled her into her single underhook DDT that shook the mat. She rolled her onto her back, and hooked the outside leg as Davis dropped to count.

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!! 

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Gemma didn’t roll off the cover, staying there as she laid over Mars in exhaustion. 

Missy: Where the hell did she pull that from?! Mars put up one hell of a fight, but there was no chance she was going to get up from that!

Gaby: Here is your winner AND STILL Future Shock Aspire Champion….’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!

Finally, Gemma rolled away towards the ropes. The referee handed her the Aspire Championship, which she laid across her chest as the ropes held her up. With her mouth wide open as she gasped for breath, she stared down at her title. 

Zack: Gemma Pierce has retained the Aspire Championship, but she’s so exhausted that she isn’t even standing up after this match. The ropes are holding her up, and she damn well earned this one. 

Missy: I think that is possibly one of the toughest Aspire Championship matches I’ve seen in Future Shock. Both of these women left it all out there, and credit where it’s due, Gemma worked for that retention. 

The champion rolled out of the ring to the floor, her title clutched in her hand as she crawled towards the steps and sat up against them. Still trying to catch her breath, she looked from her title up to a slowly reviving Mars in the ring. 

Zack: Mars Whimsy took Gemma Pierce to a whole new level tonight, and the “World Piercer” is still the Aspire Champion! But she’s gonna be feeling this one for a long long time, and we got one for the highlight reel!

Missy: Mars should be incredibly proud of herself for the performance she put on tonight. 

A couple trainers headed towards the ring, one to help Mars and the other to assist Gemma as the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis. 

Tiffany’s Next Challenge

The show returns to the back, and finds Adam walking alongside the “Murder Machine” herself as the pair are engaged in a conversation. 

Adam: I’ve had your open contract outside my door all day since I got here. I’ve heard a fair bit of buzz from people in the locker room, so it could be almost anyone looking to take up the match. 

Tiffany Tompkins, who recently issued an open challenge to the entire roster, was also buzzing with anticipation. 

Tiffany: There’s a lot of competition around here. I don’t expect anything less.

Adam: I’ve set the match for 10th next month back in Boston, so it’s two weeks from tonight. Does that work for you? 

Tiffany: Of course. I would never miss a fight!

As the pair turn the corner, they (and the camera) see a brunette signing the contract. They only see the back of her head though before they approach and see she’s also joined by Jake. 

Jake: Hi Adam! Hi Tiffany! I hope you don’t mind, but I found someone who was interested in signing the contract for you, but...it’s not one of the Future Shock girls. 

After signing the document, the brunette spins around and both Adam and Tiffany weren’t expecting to see…

Jake: You guys know Melissa Reeves, right?

Melissa: Of course they do.

The Aussie gets a loud reaction from her home country fans in the arena, which also seems to make Jake smile too.

Adam: I am, and I didn’t even know she was here tonight.

Melissa: Isn't the world a funny place? Full of surprises.

Tiffany, who is already very familiar with the brunette, lets out a rare chuckle of amusement on her face as she looks up to the local hero. 

Tiffany: It’s a small world after all... 

Adam takes the contract off the door, and shows it to the “Murder Machine” before looking back to Melissa. 

Adam: I guess it’s official then. Two weeks from tonight in Boston, you two will have your match. I bet the Millennium fans will be looking forward to this too.

Melissa: Who wouldn't? We're the best two wrestlers on that roster.

Tiffany: Damn right. Let’s tear the place down!

As the pair lock eyes briefly and a graphic advertises the match just signed for the next Future Shock, the show cuts back to ringside.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:47:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 01:58:24 pm »

The show heads back to the ring as the video wall shows the crowd what match is next before Gaby handles the introductions. 

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and the winning team will receive a Future Shock Tag Team Championship match. 

Zack: We’re about to crown the new #1 contenders to the tag titles held by the Gold Standard. The Future Shock tag division is as stacked as it’s ever been, and Adam has brought in some outstanding teams. 

Steph: He said he would find as many challengers as possible and he did keep good to his word.

The lights go out...

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

This is a journey backed with fear, guilt, and anxiety

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, where Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger appear, arms positioned in a flex position with Sienna on her knees and Victoria standing behind her. Then the ladies stop posing and form their hands together in the symbol of a triangle, representing their faction. After Sienna makes it to her feet, the women make their way down the aisle.

Gaby: Making their way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy... at a total combined weight of 390 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…THE DOOMSDAY SISTERS!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, the Amazonian women climb up to the apron the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping their feet on the apron, Sienna & Victoria enter the ring and walks over to opposite corners, where they climb up and pose, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. They then go toward the other two opposite corners and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, after coming down, Sienna & Victoria go to their corner of the ring as they wait for their opponents.

Zack: The Doomsday Sisters have proven to be a very difficult pairing for several teams here in Future Shock. They like to work the corner, and pound opponents into the mat. And they are going to have a significant size and power advantage tonight. 

Steph: Size, I do agree but I do think the Dragons have proven in a few matches that they aren’t as easily thrown around as all of that.

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Gaby announces their arrival.

Gaby: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: The Dragons came up short when they challenged the Gold Standard in their last defense, and I’m sure they have a whole new strategy in mind if they get the chance to meet them again. But these two women they are facing are practically forces of nature, and nothing like Valerie & Lacey.

Steph: I’m sure they remember Kyle and a well placed chair clear as day, but dealing with these larger opponents as you say, will be a whole different kettle of fish.

Referee Stephen Wilson calls for the bell just as both of the powerhouses storm across the ring at the same time. The Dragons start throwing hands to fend them off, but quickly get overwhelmed as Sienna and Victoria rain shots on top of them, and drive them to their knees. They pulled Su up to her feet, and Sienna launches her with a slam to the mat. As Jenny gets up, they drive her back into the corner with more forearms and fists until Victoria scoops her up and drops her across Sienna’s knee into a gutbuster. The referee tries to get one of them out of the ring, and finally gets Victoria back to her corner as Sienna kicks Su out of the ring and drops an elbow onto Jenny on the canvas. 

Zack: That’s what I was talking about. The Doomsday Sisters like to overwhelm their opposition with that power game, and that’s exactly what they started doing in this match. 

Steph: They’ve decided to work in on Jenny first, isolating one and getting Su far oway.

She drags Jenny to her feet, burying a couple short knees into her ribs before she whipped her across to the far side. Song rebounded quickly before Sienna scooped her off her feet into a gorilla press slam. She stepped onto her abdomen as she walked over her, and glanced over to see Su starting to get up onto the apron. A big boot to the jaw sent her back to the floor as Sienna turned back, putting her hands together to drive clubbing blows across Jenny’s back as she tried to get up again. Song was once more pulled to her feet, and sent across for the ride. She caught a Polish hammer to the chest as she came back, and Sienna dropped to her knees on Jenny’s chest for the cover. 

Steph: Big time polish hammer and first pin of the match!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!

It didn’t take much effort for Jenny to kick out. Sienna didn’t seem to mind though as she hammered right hands into her head as she kept her pressed onto the mat. Song was pulled to her feet, and shoved back into the Doomsday corner just before Sienna followed her in with a corner clothesline.

Zack: This is the one spot in that entire ring that you don’t want to get caught by these two, Steph. How often have we seen them work over an opponent right there? 

Steph: Time and time again seemingly, and there’s a clothesline into the turnbuckle by Sienna before she tries to introduce her boot to Song’s throat.

Danger grabbed the top rope, and pressed a boot against Jenny’s neck until the referee got to a four count. She made the tag to Victoria, who stepped through and fired a short elbow across her mouth. Two more landed as Sienna stepped out to the apron. Havoc lowered her shoulder, and started driving shoulder thrusts into her body, each shot lifting her feet off the mat on impact. Amused with herself, Victoria backed up a couple steps and measured before she lunged forward with another big boot. But Jenny dropped to the mat, and let her leg clear the top rope instead. Sienna straddled it and was about to bring her leg back in before Jenny kicked the top rope up between her legs. 

Zack: Looks like the Dragons are as aware of what the Sisters like to do as we are, and well...kicking the top rope like that doesn’t really require a lot of explanation, does it? 

Steph: It may not be the closest tactic, but of the two Dragons, Jennifer is obviously the more pragmatic one.

Victoria’s face grimaced in pain as she lurched forward to reach for a tag, but Jenny caught Sienna with a dropkick to the chest that sent her off the apron. She quickly grabbed the powerhouse’s head, and brought her back into the ring with a DDT. Song glanced over to see Sienna coming back to the apron, and quickly grabbed Victoria’s head and took off towards her corner with a running bulldog. The shots to her body were taking full effect as she held her ribs on impact. She reached over to make the tag to Su, who quickly joined her. 

Zack: Jenny definitely needed a little recuperation time, and now we got Su in for the first time. And she's probably got some receipts to hand out. 

Steph: It looks like they’ve decided to take a page out of the Doomsday Sisters’ book for some double team action.

Su and her partner pulled Victoria to her feet, and the pair began driving her head into the turnbuckles repeatedly. It caused the powerhouse to stumble out of the corner and fall to her knees. The girls bounced off the ropes on opposite sides with a double hip check to the sides of her head. When Jenny rolled out to her corner, Su stepped back and began connecting with hard kicks to her chest. The speed increased as she began laying the shots in faster before Wakuda bounced off the far side with a knee strike to the temple that put Victoria face down on the mat. She quickly rolled her over, and went for the cover before Wilson dropped to count. 

Steph: Big time running knee trembler and here’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Victoria shoved her off the cover weakly, and started to sit up groggily. A spinning heel kick put Havoc back on the mat before Su began a Garvin stomp all the way around her body with one final stomp to her face. 

Zack: Su’s got the right idea here. It doesn’t matter how powerful you are, because it doesn’t do a thing for you when you are looking up at the lights. 

She reached out for the tag to Jennifer before the pair lifted Victoria to a seat on the top turnbuckle. They climbed up with her, looking for a superplex...at least until Sienna came into the ring and got underneath them. The referee tried to get her out, but at that point, the four completed a tower of doom superplex instead that saw all of them crash to the mat! The fans came to their feet as Sienna pulled Victoria over Jenny for the cover, and quickly rolled out of the ring so the referee would count the fall. 

Steph: BODIES EVERYWHERE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Jenny popped her shoulder off the mat, and the referee then tried to get Su out of the ring. She rolled out, and crawled to her corner before getting up again. Song sat up, and reached up to tag her partner back into the ring. Su stumbled back in, in obvious pain. And as she saw Victoria starting to get up, Su applied a cobra clutch submission.

Zack: That was some devastating impact, and now Su is trying to put Victoria out completely! She’s got that cobra clutch perfectly applied.

Havoc tried to get to the ropes as soon as she felt it get locked in, but Su had great ring positioning. She couldn’t reach it with her hand, and then tried to kick her foot across it. Her long leg stretched to try to get there, only prompting Su to tighten the grip. The powerhouse’s movements began to slow as she continued to work the hold. Jenny had gotten back to her feet in the corner, and was encouraging her partner as Su’s grip seemed to be unbreakable. 

Zack: Su usually likes to work the shoulder, but all those shots to the dome that Victoria has taken makes this strategy a little more effective. How much longer can she hold on? I think she’s fading, Steph.

Steph: It doesn’t matter how big you are, how strong you are. I can say this from personal experience of the amount of times I’ve been dropped on my head. That will take you out of the game.

Victoria’s limbs stopped moving entirely before the referee started to check her free arm. He lifted it once and then again, watching it fall to the mat. Wilson raised it a third time just as Sienna came back into the ring, and rattled off a punt kick to Su’s head that broke the hold. Wakuda was un moving on the mat as a result, and Victoria started to move. She slapped herself a couple times, and began to look for her corner. Sienna was already back there with her hand out, while Su was still motionless on the mat. 

Steph: Well speaking of things taking you out of the game, Sienna just took matters into her own hands and punt kicked Su across the head.

Zack: That’s one hell of a way to save your partner. Sienna must have had the feeling that Victoria was in a lot more trouble than we thought.

The fans implored Su to come around and make the tag. Meanwhile, Victoria had already started crawling towards her corner. She reached out and tagged Sienna, who rushed into the ring when she saw Su starting to move. She pulled the Dragon to her feet, and hoisted her easily over her shoulder before she dropped her with an over the shoulder belly to back piledriver. Danger made the cover with a hook of the leg before Wilson slid into position. 

Steph: Ouch.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

The count was broken up by a baseball slide from Jenny into her ribs that sent her rolling off the cover. Song unloaded with haymaker shots when Sienna sat up on her knees, while the referee was trying to get her out of the ring. Su finally started moving and looked up to her corner, and not finding her partner. 

Zack: I’m amazed that Su even knows where the hell she is right now! She’s looking in her corner, but she must not realize that Jenny is going ballistic on Sienna right now!

Wakuda got to her feet with the help of the turnbuckles to hold her up, and looked behind her to see Jenny continuing to unload on the powerhouse. The girls exchanged glances before they caught Sienna with dual roundhouse kicks to her head. She teetered backwards on her knees before Jenny and Su both picked her up into a gutwrench suplex. Wakuda fell on top of her for the cover as the referee moved into position. 

Zack: It took them both, but Victoria just got a gutwrench suplex for her troubles! And Su’s about out of it, but she’s still going for the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Sienna’s arm came up in time before the three, and the girls exchanged a couple words. They pulled Danger up onto their shoulders into position as the fans came to their feet. 

Steph: It looks like the Dragons are about to try and put Sienna down for good!

They connected with their swinging snap neckbreaker, driving Danger into the mat before Su fell into the cover again. Jenny took off to stop Victoria, who was coming back as the referee moved to make the count. 

Steph: DRACARYS!! ...Ouch.

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell as Jenny darted back, and pulled her tag partner back to her feet. Wilson raised their hands in victory as Su was basically being held up by her partner at this point.

Gaby: Here are your winners…...THE RAGING DRAGONS!!!

Zack: Su looks like she could get blown over by a feather right now, but the Dragons persevered and now have themselves another crack at the Future Shock Tag Titles! Well done to them!

Steph: Jenny and Su seem to be absolutely intent on getting those tag titles one way or the next.

Jenny helped her partner out of the ring, and Su plopped down to sit on the steps to try to pull herself together. Jenny raised their hands again, with a bit more energy and enthusiasm at the moment. 

Zack: Valerie and Lacey of the Gold Standard will be seeing the Dragons one more time with the tag titles on the line! They sure as hell earned it in this match.

Steph: The question remains if second time is the charm.

The girls started to head towards the back to some cheering from the crowd. We cut to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis from there. 

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:48:50 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 01:58:35 pm »

A clip shows the viewers the announcement of the newly minted Future Shock Nova Championship, including Adam’s reveal of it and the matches that brought the three women into tonight’s match. From there, we head back to the ring as Adam is heading down the ramp with the new title in his hands.

Zack: Given where we are, there’s no more fitting place to make Future Shock history than here in Sydney, Australia. And that’s what we are about to do. I’m here with Mara Werth, no stranger to championship matches herself. Mara, thanks for joining me as we get ready to crown Future Shock’s first Nova Champion.

Mara:  Thanks for inviting me out here Zack. It’s an honour to have one of the best seats in the house to see one of these three women make history here tonight in Sydney.

Gaby steps through the ropes after getting a closer look at the new championship before Adam takes a seat at the timekeeper’s table with the title in his hands. 

Gaby: The following contest is a triple threat match for the Future Shock Nova Championship!

Zack: Adam said he was going to present the winner with the Nova title tonight, and there you see it in his lap. Some fast facts about that title for you, fans. It weighs 7.9 pounds, it’s pure silver with red leather. It’s valued at a little under five thousand American dollars, but it’ll be valued a lot more by the Prospect who wins it tonight.

Mara: It’s an absolutely beautiful title belt, Zack. Money well spent by Adam but like you said, for the prospect that wins it, I’m sure it’ll be absolutely priceless. It’s their place in the history books confirmed.

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps. 

Gaby: Introducing first, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: It’s practically a homecoming for Katie Hanley, who earned her way into this match by defeating Jacqui Minogue. And you can tell very clearly that Sydney is gonna be very supportive of her tonight.

Mara: Like you said, this is near enough a homecoming for Katie and given the options given to them in this match, I’m at all surprised there’s a good number of people in this crowd firmly behind her.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Arabella Townshend has been putting the wins together after a rough start here in Future Shock. She’s beaten Luna Cortez to get here, and holds a win over one of her idols in Sydney Christensen! Are we living in the Age of Arabella like the hashtag Jake Chandler gave her? We’ll find out tonight.

Mara: An impressive win got her here and she’s been on a tear since Jake coined that hashtag hasn’t she? Have to have her head on a swivel tonight in this triple threat though, alliances don’t last long when only one of them can walk out of here as the first ever Nova Champion.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits r for the match to begin.

Zack: Jacqui is also a native Australian. She got here by winning a 6 woman tag between the Matriarchy and Trinity! And there’s no one more confident in that ring than her, and given Katie defeated her to get here, there’s gonna be some bad blood already.

Mara: The Matriarchy have certainly been quick to make a name for themselves. Though, if I’m honest with you Zack, I don’t think Jacqui needs any excuse to dislike one of her opponents - the fact they’ve turned up to challenge her is enough. She’s certainly got plenty of power at her disposal in this match and that could be the deciding factor.

Referee Ashley Pruitt points down to the title to show the girls, and checks each of them for anything illegal before she calls for the bell. They each stare at one another from their corners before heading towards the center. Jacqui is the first one to start talking a little trash, pointing fingers into both women’s chest before pointing down to the title in Adam’s lap. Katie and Arabella turn to each other to shake hands, and both offer Jacqui the same courtesy...at least until she slaps them both across the face. 

Mara:  Well...that’s one way to get the match started and introduce yourself to your opponents. I’m not sure it’s the smartest idea when they probably already have a dislike for you.

Zack: I told you she was confident, and sometimes confidence can get you in trouble. That’s a perfect example right there!

Katie and Arabella glance to one another again, and use dual headbutts to Jacqui’s face to stun her. The pair begin opening up with combination shots before driving her back into the corner. Arabella lays into her with a knife edge chop, and Katie does one as well. They take turns with three chops each before they whip her across for the ride. Minogue rebounds just as Katie and Arabella used a double clothesline to send her down to the mat. Jacqui started to get up before both women applied overhand wrist locks, doubling her over as they twisted her arms at the same time.

Zack: I’ve never seen anyone have two top wrist locks on at the same time. Jacqui’s having to lean over just to alleviate the pressure!

Mara: This could be a pretty smart strategy from Katie and Arabella here. Weaken the wrists, weaken the arms and it takes away a lot of that upper body strength that Jacqui has got in spades.

With Jacqui doubled over, both Arabella and Katie began firing kicks into her body. Again, they took turns before twisting her arms the other way and doing it all over again till she dropped to her knees. They let her go before they each hit the far side ropes, and came back with a hip check to both sides of her head that sent her face down on the mat. While Townshend grabbed her arms, Katie grabbed Minogue’s feet before they both threw her up into the air and let her crash back to the mat. 

Mara: Jacqui’s getting really worked over here and she needs to ride this out because her opportunity will come. While Katie and Arabella...you know with the teamwork they’re showing here, they may wanna consider the Tag titles if it all goes wrong for them.

Zack: That’s another crowded division right there! But they are definitely showing some excellent tandem offense, especially considering this is a triple threat. 

Each of them hit the ropes on opposite sides again, using double sentons to crash down onto her body. Townshend pulls Jacqui back to her feet, and sends her into the far corner back first. She then grabs Katie’s hand and whips her in after her before Hanley uses a Stinger splash on her opponent. Katie stepped out of the way as Arabella charged in next, leaving her feet for a running high knee into Jacqui’s mouth and snapping her head back in the process. 

Zack: Katie actually trained Arabella to become a wrestler, for those unaware. And you’re right, they are auditioning to challenge for the tag titles here. Sooner or later though Mara, they will have to deal with the fact only one of them can be the first Nova Champion.

Mara: The question is…. Can they take Jacqui completely out of this match before the lure of being the first ever Nova Champion becomes too much for one them?

Jacqui was dragged out of the corner as the girls hoisted her up for a vertical suplex. But they held her upside down for a few seconds like a statue before they crashed her down to the mat. As soon as she landed, Katie went for the cover before the referee dropped to count. 

Zack: There’s the first cover, and Katie’s looking to capitalize on all this teamwork they’ve been showing!

ONE!!!

TW-WAIT!

As soon as the one count hits the mat, Arabella drags her mentor off the cover by her feet. Katie pops back up, and exchanges a glance with her former student as Arabella shakes her head no.

Mara: And here we go…. They’ve remembered that only one of them leaves as Champion and they’re not gonna let the other one just have it. Can one but the other down before Jacqui can recover and get back into this thing?

The two continued to look into one another’s eyes before the shots started flying. The fans came to their feet as Katie and Arabella exchanged blows, with the Brit getting the better of the exchange. A short knee to the ribs doubled Katie over for half a second before Townshend scooped her and launched her with a German suplex that saw the back of Katie’s head into the corner. She slumped against it before Arabella took off for the far side, and came back with a knee trembler that crushed her head against the middle turnbuckle. 

Zack: Arabella’s one hell of a striker, and she just crushed her mentor’s head with that knee trembler! And Townshend is the only woman standing right now!

Mara: Hanley got her bell rung in the corner right there and she could be seeing two Townshend’s right now. If she is, she needs to go for the middle one.

She dragged Katie out of the corner, and planted her head between her legs. Some of the crowd got much louder as Arabella nodded her head. She hoisted her up, and used the ropes for a slingshot before powerbombing Katie to the mat. She was about to go for the cover when she saw Jacqui starting to get up, and greeted her with a running neckbreaker. 

Zack: Arabella planted her with that slingshot powerbomb, and there’s a little something for Jacqui too! Arabella Townshend  is like a bull in a china shop!

Mara: She’s got to be. If Jacqui’s starting to get back into this match then she’s going to have her hand’s full dealing with both the powerhouse and her mentor.

Katie staggered as she got to her feet, only for Arabella to catch her with a running European uppercut that sent her backwards into the corner. Townshend followed her in with a discus elbow. She scooped her up to sit on the top turnbuckle before climbing up with her. When she hooked Katie’s head under one arm, Hanley started throwing right hands into her body. They slowed her down before she got her head free, and butted Arabella off the corner. The Brit stumbled back holding her mouth before Katie launched into a blockbuster. She rolled away, trying to pull herself together and get back to her feet at the same time as Minogue. 

Mara:  Kaite got taken to the high risk district and she made it pay off and this is the problem with triple threats - when you’re trying to keep two people down, you’re giving them both that little bit longer to recover.

Zack: Arabella and Katie have clearly decided to leave their friendship in the locker room now, because neither one of them are holding anything back in this title match!

Hanley finally got back to her feet until Jacqui surprised her from behind with a codebreaker that flipped her over to the mat. Minogue mounted her chest, and started firing elbows into her face and head with a vengeance. Katie managed to monkey flip her off the cover, and got back to her feet. But that didn’t last long either as Jacqui caught her with a sidewalk slam into a facebuster. When she saw Arabella beginning to get up, she pulled her into a hammerlock DDT and immediately went for the cover. 

Zack: Jacqui’s back with a vengeance now, and she’s hitting everything and everyone! She doesn’t have a friend in that ring, and she likes it that way!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Arabella kicked out at two, and Jacqui rewarded her with a few elbows to the face before she rose back to her feet. She stared back at Katie, and caught her with a Fameasser to drive her back down to the mat.

Mara: This is where Jacqui’s power can really help her make the difference. She hits hard and is capable of doing a lot of damage with the minimum of movement and effort. She can really wear down her opponents.

As Katie started to get up again, Minogue whipped her across to the far side and followed her in with a lariat that sent her over the top rope to the floor. She then turned her attention back to Arabella, whom she caught with a low knee to the back before climbing into position for an octopus stretch. 

Zack: Jacqui dumped Katie out here ringside, and has given Arabella her full attention. I’m not sure I’d go for a submission in a match like this though, Mara.

Mara: Well...she’s cleared the ring...so there’s that. Of course, she might have wanted to work over Arabella’s arms and back a lot more if she wants to get a win from this before Katie can make the save.

Arabella showed some power of her own as she started walking slowly to get to the ropes. Jacqui tried to stop her, but Townshend made it anyway. When she broke the hold, she ducked down and scooped Arabella up into an electric chair. She rebounded off the ropes with a knee drop to her back before stomping her foot into it, and applying a standing surfboard submission. Pruitt dropped down in front of the Brit to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Arabella shook her head. 

Zack: Jacqui’s got a little better control with this submission, because Arabella’s not going anywhere like this. Minogue seems like she’s hellbent on making someone quit tonight.

Mara: That’s what it looks like, though this will also take the starch out of Arabella too. Hard to do much of anything when your back is on fire.

As Minogue pulled back on her arms, she raised her foot off her back long enough to stomp away at her face with a few face washes. She stomped her foot back into position, and started to cross Arabella’s arms into a X shape, creating tremendous pain for the Brit. The referee checked again, still getting a no from the goth Barbie. Jacqui screamed at her to quit, and stomped her face again before planting her foot back where it was before. 

Mara: Jacqui’s sticking with his hold and Katie’s getting a lot of time to recover thanks to Arabella’s stubbornness. Personally I might be tempted to pull Arabella up and hit her with a big move out of my arsenal and go for the three.

Zack: You have a great point there, Mara. But that doesn’t seem to be Jacqui’s strategy tonight, she seems to want a submission come hell or high water.

The referee had to check again as Arabella’s face was wracked with pain. Jacqui stomped her lower back a couple more times, and the crowd began to get louder. The reason for that was the fact that Katie had gotten to her feet on the floor, and was heading into the ring behind Jacqui and headed towards the corner to the top rope.

Mara: It looks like Jacqui’s tunnel vision is about to cost her big time here and Katie could be about to put herself in the driving seat!

Jacqui, unaware of this, continued punishing Arabella and trying to get her to quit. Katie launched herself off the top rope with a reverse rana that spiked Minogue on the top of her head. The fans roared in approval as Katie immediately went for the cover as Pruitt dropped to count. 

Zack: You want to talk about getting dropped on your head and never seeing it coming?! Katie may take this right here!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Jacqui popped her shoulder off the mat, and Katie got to her feet with a stern look on her face as she looked down to her fellow countrywoman. 

Mara: Definitely no love lost between Katie and Jacqui right now and I think Minogue’s about to find herself on the end of a New Zealand style beat down

Hanley pulled her back to her feet, and fired her into the far corner. Minogue struck back first as Katie charged in with a running knee to her head. She circled around in a wide loop, and caught her with another. A second wide running loop caught Jacqui with a third before the final one was a big boot across the jaw. The Aussie staggered out of the corner into a uranage slam, and Katie pounded her fists showing how fired up she was now. 

Mara: Hanley’s hulked up and the smartest thing Arabella can do is stay down, let it pass and be ready to break up the pinfall when it comes. Let Katie deal with Godzilla.

Zack: Good Lord, Jacqui just took a trip on the KATIE GO ROUND, and I don’t think she’ll be booking a return trip!

Hanley stepped out to the apron, waving for Jacqui to get back to her feet. When she did, Katie hopped up onto the top rope and went for a flying forearm to the jaw. Jacqui barely got out of the way in time, and let Katie crash onto the mat. She moved quickly to capitalize though, scooping Hanley up into an Olympic slam. Minogue pulled her up onto her shoulders before Arabella went for a high cross body. But Jacqui caught her on her shoulders as well. And in a massive power display, she spun them both out with a Death Valley driver!

Zack: How powerful is Jacqui Minogue?! A Death Valley Driver for two, and the centerpiece of the Matriarchy is closing in on the Nova Championship!

Mara: Holy…. I mean...that it’s two women she did that to is pretty impressive in itself. That she caught one of them in midair...that’s just even more impressive!!

She dropped on top of Arabella with a leg hook before the referee slid into position to make the count. 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOO!!!

As soon as Arabella got her shoulder up, Jacqui crawled across to make the same cover on Katie, and yelled at the referee to count.

Zack: Arabella got her shoulder up, and Jacqui’s onto Katie now! She doesn’t care who she wins against as long as she wins!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Katie kicked out this time, and Jacqui pounded the mat with her fist and demanded a three count. The referee only showed her two fingers though.

Mara: Jacqui’s maybe one move away from ending this. If she can keep it together and not allow her frustrations to get the better of her, Adam’ll be handing her that title sooner rather than later.

She got back to her feet, and dragged Arabella up with her. Planting her head between her legs, it looked like she was going to go for a piledriver. But Townshend shoved her off, and grabbed her arm to pull her down into a triangle choke. The Sydney crowd came to its feet as Arabella locked it in, and the referee moved around to see if Jacqui wanted to tap out. 

Mara: Triangle choke!!! If Arabella can get this fully locked in, she’ll put Minogue to sleep in seconds, Zack!!

Zack: Brilliant counter from Arabella, and you’re right. I don’t think Jacqui is gonna be able to withstand this much longer!

Minogue tried to find the ropes, but none were within reach. She almost grabbed the referee’s top, but Pruitt managed to get away from her. Arabella tried to tighten her grip as Katie started to stir on the other side. The New Zealander stumbled forward, and grabbed Jacqui’s legs into a Sharpshooter, causing the Matriarchy member to scream in pain!

Mara: Well...this is gonna put the referee in one Hell of an awkward spot if Jacqui taps out… And if she doesn’t, well, she might not stay conscious all that much longer.

Zack: Jacqui Minogue has taken one hell of a pounding tonight, and given one too! And look, you called it! She’s tapping out!!

Almost as if she heard Mara, Jacqui tapped out with her free hand. Both Arabella and Katie heard it, and broke the hold. Each of them looked to the referee, and Pruitt threw up her hands as she explained what happened. Then she told them the match was still going. 

Mara: There can be only one Nova Champion...and the referee’s got no way of knowing which hold Jacqui was tapping out too so, this is pretty much the only option she has. Katie and Arabella just need to suck it up and try and get themselves over the line.

Arabella and Katie looked to each other and down to the Jacqui again. The referee told them again the match was continuing. As they did this, Jacqui managed to catch them both a low blow to drop them to their knees in pain. Minogue clawed towards the ropes, practically spent as she used them to help her get back to a vertical base. 

Zack: I gotta hand it to Jacqui, and I don’t mean for the low blows. The fact that woman is still scratching and clawing and trying to fight, that’s extremely impressive to me, Mara!

Mara: This is the motivation that fighting for a title will give you Zack. You’ll keep on scratching and clawing till you’re body simply can’t give anymore.

Arabella struggled to get to her feet first, and Jacqui scooped her up onto her shoulders for her one handed electric chair driver. But before she could execute it, Katie surprised her with her hopping superkick! Arabella and Jacqui hit the mat before Katie made the cover on Jacqui with a leg hook!

Zack: She was going for her finisher, but Katie...outta nowhere...hit the ONE KICK TO DROP THEM ALL!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a ROAR from the crowd. Katie sat up on her knees, taking in big gulps of air before a smile could be seen as she had her hand raised.

Mara: Listen to this crowd, Zack!!! They’ve just taken the roof off the Qudos Bank Arena!!!!

Gaby: Here is your winner…. AND THE FIRST EVER FUTURE SHOCK  NOVA CHAMPION……. KATIE HANLEY!!!!!

Zack: Would you look at that?! The Kiwi That Could has made Future Shock history! The smallest woman in the match, but she had the biggest heart tonight!

Adam stepped into the ring, and waited for her to get up before he raised her hand. He presented her with the Nova Championship, which she took and hugged him in the process.

Zack: Katie Hanley has done what no one else has ever done, and will be able to always say she was the first! She was and is the first woman to ever hold the Future Shock Nova Championship! And she’s got every reason to be proud, Mara.

Mara: She fought tooth and nail from beginning to end and when she needed it the most she found that little bit extra that it took to put down the powerhouse and score the three count!

Arabella got to her feet, and congratulated her mentor. The two shared a hug as well before Townshend raised her hand once more. Katie looked down at her new title with a smile and a couple tears.

Zack: Arabella was trained by Katie for this industry, and she’s showing a hell of a lot of class tonight! Katie’s emotions are getting the better of her, and you can understand why.

Mara: A lot of class shown by Arabella and I don’t blame Katie at all for this show of emotion. She might come Wellington but tonight Sydney has embraced as one of their own!!

Arabella joined her mentor as they headed towards the back. Katie raised her new title one more time before the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis.

Nemesis Rising

When the show heads to the back, there we find Sara with the Future Shock Director. Adam gets a warm response from the live crowd as the reporter begins.

Sara: Adam, thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I know you have some news about Nemesis coming up, so I’ll let you have the floor.

Adam: I do, and I’ll get to that in a minute. First and foremost, I want to thank the entire city of Sydney for the way they have treated my roster, staff, and I. We all talk about what a long trip it is to get here, and it truly is. But the fact is nowhere do we feel any more welcome than we do here. The fans in this city have been phenomenal in their support of Future Shock, and it’s why this show is a major stop every year for us. Not only for the girls on this roster to have big stage experience, but also to give back to a city that could easily be a second home to Future Shock. So to everyone here in Sydney, I thank you so much for everything and we’ll be back.

Sara: That’s very kind, Adam. And it sounds like they appreciate the recognition too. It is a beautiful place.

Adam: It is. Let’s move onto what’s next on our calendar of events though. That’s October 22nd from the Bell Centre in Montreal. Future Shock Nemesis is coming up, and I’ve already started putting the card together. Let’s start with the main event. That’ll be decided by tonight’s main event. The two Prospects in the Future Shock Championship match tonight that don’t get pinned or submitted will meet in Montreal for the title.

Sara: So it could be Vivi and Tara, Tara and Casssandra, or Cassandra and Vivi in the main event in Montreal at Nemesis.

Adam: Also that night, the Aspire Championship is on the line when Nora Harris finally gets her crack at the gold. She’s the last on my list I gave out a few weeks ago, and she’ll meet Gemma for the title on the 22nd.

Sara: That’s gonna be a hard-hitting match. But then again, so was the defense she had tonight. Gemma and Mars really tore into each other.

Adam: You’re not kidding. I’ve also booked Stacey Sky to go one on one with the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata. Those two have been going back and forth at each other since Wipeout, so let them settle it in the ring once and for all. And I’ll put a shot at the Nova Championship on the line for the winner.

Sara: That definitely raises the stakes. But we saw earlier tonight that Sydney Christensen will be the next mandatory challenger. When is she getting her title shot?

Adam: Nemesis. I’m proud of Sydney. She fought very hard for a long time to get over the hump here in Future Shock, and tonight was a fantastic night to do it. She’ll be getting her title match at Nemesis, and the champion after that will face either Andi or Stacey at a later time. That’s the size of the card so far, but I promise there’ll be more added as the date grows closer.

Sara: That’s a lot of championship matches at Nemesis. Sounds like a full night already. Fans, Future Shock Nemesis will be October 22nd only on FFW All Access, which you are watching now. Make sure to circle the date. Now let’s send it back to the ring to see the triple threat main event for the FFW Future Shock Championship.

The show cuts away to a video package detailing the events leading up to the match immediately.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:49:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 01:58:47 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring as Gaby steps through the ropes for the final time tonight, armed with her microphone. 

Gaby: The following contest is your main event, and it is a triple threat match for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: This is what over 20,000 fans came to see! And as I’ve already said tonight, history is NOT on the side of the Future Shock Champion in this city!

Steph: Not now, not ever but you know Tara likes being the exception in all things.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: The last time we saw Vivi in a Future Shock Championship match, her body gave out on her and it led to several weeks of rehab. She’s 100% healthy tonight, but the odds are stacked even higher here, Steph.

Steph: Let’s count all the ways. She has no one in her corner unlike her opponents, she has neither a streak or the championship, her experience makes her a target, AND she doesn’t have to be pinned or submitted. So yes. Odds. Bad.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it with her manager, Dante Knox standing slightly to the side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Dante seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips as she surveys the crowd. 

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Dante walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her manager.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her manager, Dante Knox, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Dante holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes. 

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her manager.

Zack: Cassandra Steen came to Future Shock to prove she was better than her sister. And she’s certainly had much more success on this roster, but tonight will be her biggest test yet and the most important.

Steph: And Dante gets to share in the revelry of it if she succeeds. Goody gumdrops.

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you’ll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock 'em. In the. Teeth. NOW!

The intro to Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Tara Cortez struts onto the entrance ramp carrying the FFW Future Shock Championship with her two hands, with her manager Christian Kincaid right there with her. She stops right before the descent and pulls off a short dance move, crouching down only and taking a spin, proceeding to get back up, grinding the center plate of the belt against her midriff before rising the belt above her head... Only to nonchalantly wave the booing audience off ass she brings her arms down again, draping the championship over her shoulder. Blowing raspberries, she then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, shaking her head at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Gaby: And their opponent, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... She's the REIGNING and DEFENDING FFW Future Shock Champion... "10-STAR" TARA CORTEZ!

When Tara climbs into the ring, she makes her way to the ropes facing the hard camera, leaning onto them and posing for the audience, moving her arms much like in the same way she did earlier with her starting dance, raising the Future Shock Championship up high again, only to then wave the crowd off once again before she hops back down to the ring, making her way to her corner and sharing some last minute strategy with Christian, handing him the championship before the match starts.

Zack: Tara Cortez is the most successful woman to ever enter Future Shock. She’s undefeated, and no Future Shock Champion of the past can say that. And as much as most people don’t like her, for my money, there’s no one better in big match situations than her.

Steph: I mean sure, but does that mean we’re supposed to pretend how she got here never happened? There is a reason many people don’t like her, Zack just like there was a reason many people didn’t and still don’t like me. 

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all three women, and takes the title from Tara. After holding it over her head, she hands it off to Gaby before she leaves and calls for the bell to start the match. All three women meet in the center, with Vivi and Tara locking eyes. Cassandra stands to their left as the two exchange words, almost ignored until she starts talking too. Vivi turns to the brunette, and puts a finger to her lips to silence her. That really ticks Cassandra off a second before she nails her with a right hand. Several more follow that as she drives Vivi back into the corner. Steen fires off a pair of knife edge chops until Vivi spins her around, and returns fire with two of her own. Steen rakes her eyes, and drives her face into the turnbuckle a few times. She whips her across to the far side, looking a spinning back elbow until Vivi ducks under it. When the twin turns around, Vivi snatches her up and sends her up and over with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Meanwhile in the far corner, Tara has taken a seat on the top turnbuckle to watch.

Steph: ...Tell me more about Tara being better in big match situations.

Zack: She’s definitely taking it easy for the time being, and letting Vivi and Cassandra do their worst to one another.

Steen pops back to her feet, only to be pulled forward into a short knee to the ribs from Vivi that doubles her over for a second. The priestess grabs her head, and takes off towards the ropes for a springboard bulldog. That slows Cassandra down a bit more as she tries to get up again, only for Vivi to send her into the corner chest first. The voodoo queen darts in behind her, looking for a backstabber. But Cassandra grabs the ropes, and lets her land on the back of her head. Steen leans against the corner to collect herself for a second, and then lands a standing fist drop into Vivi’s head. And still sitting on the top turnbuckle in the far corner is the champion. 

Zack: This isn’t exactly how I pictured this match starting, but Vivi and Cassandra are taking it to one another already. They are also making Tara’s job a lot easier. 

Steph: That... Or they’ve decided she’s a non-factor, which would be... Strange? I can’t tell how this is going.

As Vivi tries to get up, Cassandra sends her head first into the middle turnbuckle. When she slumps against it, Steen backs up a few steps and nails her in the back of the head with a running knee strike. The Sydney crowd doesn’t enjoy what they see as they boo when Cassandra jerks her fellow challenger to her feet. A side Russian leg sweep takes her down before Steen drops to her knees, and hammers knees into her head and neck before she can get up again. When she got back to her feet, she glanced over to see Tara watching. The champion waved at her with a smirk as the twin started to head towards her. 

Zack: Here we go! I think Cassandra has the right idea. You don’t want to leave someone like Tara to her own devices in this kind of environment.

Steph: Here I figured Tara would soon ask for popcorn and a hot dog to be sent her way.

As Cassandra neared the corner and Tara was about to hop down to the mat, Vivi grabbed the brunette by the hair and yanked her backwards. The voodoo priestess began firing more right hands into her head before whipping her across to the far side. Vivi charged towards her as she came back, and snapped her over with a flying headscissors. Steen hit the mat with a thud, and the New Orleans native headed towards the ropes quickly. She used them for a springboard into an Asai moonsault on top of Steen, and went for the cover. 

Zack: I thought Vivi might need a moment, but clearly I was wrong and she’s looking to win some gold and end Cassandra’s streak too!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

It looked as though Tara was about to intervene before Cassandra kicked out. The champion hopped back to her seat on the turnbuckle, and Vivi got to her feet. She glanced from Cassandra over to the champion, sat on the top turnbuckle. 

Steph: If nothing else, Tara’s confidence is never rattled but here comes Vivi.

Tara slid down to her feet, asking Vivi if she wanted to be tapped out or knocked out tonight. The stoic Vivi stared at her for a moment, and lunged forward. She drove her back first into the corner before the two started exchanging right hands tot he head. The fans came to their feet as Vivi was getting the better of the exchange. She fired Tara across to the far corner, and followed her in with a running dropkick to the chest. It sent Tara back into the corner as Vivi nipped up to her feet, and followed up with a high knee to her jaw. A snap suplex put her down on the mat before the priestess climbed up the corner for a diving somersault seated senton. She hooked the outside leg for a cover as Stringer went to count. 

Steph: Tara gets turned into a landing pad and there’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Tara kicked out as soon as the two hit the mat, and shoved the challenger off the cover. She barely made back to her feet before Vivi bounced off the near side with a kneelift to her head that staggered her backwards. 

Zack: Vivi has so many months of frustration with Tara, and she’s taking it all out on the Future Shock Champion right now!

Robichaud hit the far side again as Tara was using the ropes to get up. She left her feet for a flying shoulder block...but the champion ducked down and let her sail over the top rope and crash on the floor. Cortez got back to her feet with a smirk on her face, and bounced off the far side to catch Vivi with a baseball slide under the bottom rope that sent her back into the barricade. The champion hammered fists into the side of her head before she scooped her up for a snake eyes…. on the steps. 

Zack: Vivi’s head just bounced off our ring steps, and Tara’s starting to get her offense working for her. Divide and conquer seems to be the game plan for the champion.

Steph: She never has put herself in any situation that would see a double-team. I thought it would have happened by now but... Well, it hasn’t.

Robichaud sat against the steps holding her head for a moment until Tara backed up a few steps She charged in with a running knee to the face, crushing it against the steps again. The referee told her to bring it back into the ring, but Tara ignored her. Instead she pulled Vivi to her feet, and then gave her another snake eyes. This time, her face bounced off the ringside barricade before Tara dropped her with a DDT to the floor. 

Zack: The bad part for Vivi is Tara can stay out there as long as she wants, but no one is going to retain or win the title on the floor either. I think Tara’s trying to take her out of the equation entirely.

Steph: I think she’s forgetting someone though...

As Tara admired her handiwork, Cassandra leaned under the bottom rope and grabbed her by the hair. But the Champion dropped down and snapped her neck across the middle rope instead. Steen staggered backwards holding her neck as she coughed heavily, while Tara rolled back inside. Cortez hit the ropes in front of her, and came back with a quebrada that floored her to the canvas. She grabbed a leg for the cover before the referee dropped to count. 

Zack: Cassandra can’t get a full breath of air here, and Tara could be seconds away from retaining the title!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Steen kicked out, but was still trying to get her breath. The champion got back to her feet to deliver a leg drop across her chest. When Cassandra tried to get up, Tara followed up with a chop block into a rear naked choke, wrapping her legs around the challenger’s body as the referee slid around to see if Cassandra wanted to quit.

Steph: You were right after all, Zack. Divide and conquer, divide and conquer. One after the next with no escape in sight.

Tara tightened her grip even more as the referee asked Steen again and again. But the Brit refused to do so. The color in her face started to darken as the move cinched in tighter and tighter. Her movements also began to slow as well, showing that the hold was taking effect. When she stopped responding, the referee raised her hand off the mat. It fell once, and then again. But as it was about to fall for the third time, that’s when Vivi slid into the ring and caught her wrist. Tara stared at her just before Vivi raiend right hands onto the champion’s head, causing her to let go and roll away. Tara barely got back to her feet before Vivi caught her with a lungblower that flipped her over to the mat. 

Steph: Double knee backbreaker from out of nowhere and Tara had to feel that one.

Zack:  You got that right, Steph. Vivi would prefer it had been just her and Tara in this championship match, no doubt. A triple threat benefits no one!

Vivi grabbed her legs, and fell backwards into a catapult that sent Cortez face first into the corner. She stumbled out just before Robichaud hit the near side, and mowed her down with her Clothesline from Hell. It flipped her in mid air before she crashed onto the mat, and Vivi immediately made the cover!

Zack: Good Lord, Tara nearly got decapitated with that REMINDER! And I think Vivi may be about to make history!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Tara’s foot made it across the bottom rope, causing the referee to stop her count. She glanced up to see it, and got back to her feet. Vivi held the back of her head for a moment as she headed towards the corner to make her way to the top rope.

Steph: Vivi willing to risk it all... Quite literally from the top!

The Sydney crowd came to its feet as Vivi launched into a frog splash, only for Cassandra to pull Tara out of the way and let her crash on the mat. The British brunette dragged the other challenger to her feet, and connected with her crucifix DDT, spiking the top of her head into the mat before she made the cover herself. 

Zack: Vivi went for the frog splash, but Cassandra drained the pool! INSIDER TRADING!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Vivi got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Cassandra struggled back to her feet. A look of irritation on her face grew as she glanced between Vivi and Tara, who was still down on the mat. 

Steph: Cassandra looks tired, aggravated and over everything. Kind of like me after I finish a season of Wentworth.

When Tara was starting to move first, she went to get her. Steen pulled the triplet up, planting her head between her legs. She hoisted her up for what looked like a piledriver, but Vivi caught her in a rear waistlock. And with Tara upside down, Vivi showed incredible strength as she dropped Cassandra with a German suplex, sending Tara rolling off to the mat. The priestess made it slowly back to her feet before doubling back for the corner again. She finally made it up top, and then launched into another frog splash. This time, it landed on them both! And she covered them both!

Zack: She missed it the first time, but Vivi got all of it and then some on the second go round! Vivi’s gonna pin them both!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Tara and Cassandra both shoved her off the cover when they got their shoulders up off the mat. Vivi sat up on her knees with her teeth gritted, 

Steph: There’s a hurricane warning in your vicinity!!

Shaking her head, she got to her feet and dragged Tara up with her. Cortez shoved her backwards weakly before Vivi charged forward with her running swinging DDT! She dove into the cover with a leg hook before the referee joined them to count.

Zack: HURRICANE VIVIENNE! New champion!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Cassandra stopped the count when she dragged Vivi off the cover by her feet. The priestess rolled onto her back, and started using both feet to kick Cassandra in the chest repeatedly! 

Steph: Cassandra has just had ENOUGH of Vivi!!

It sent the Brit backwards a couple steps, and Vivi rolled to her feet. She lunged towards her with a spear, but Cassandra brought her knee up and caught her in the face instead. It stumbled her into the ropes as Vivi crumpled to the canvas. Steen pushed forward as Tara was starting to get up again. She circled around behind her, and locked in a cobra clutch into a driver! The brunette collapsed on top of her for the cover. 

Zack: That’s it!! Cassandra Steen’s gonna be Future Shock Champion with the biggest HOSTILE TAKEOVER of her career!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!

Vivi caught the referee’s hand on the way down for three, and Cassandra looked up with a death glare. Vivi stared back at her and shook her head. 

Steph: Those two are absolutely wrecking each other, desperate to claim that title! I’m pretty sure the ref is Cassandra’s next target.

The two women got to their feet, talking a lot of trash to each other before they started throwing hands again. Vivi got the better of the exchange though, and started driving the Brit backwards. She whipped her across to the far side, and charged towards her on the rebound to deliver her running swinging DDT for the second time! 

Steph: HURRICANE VIVIENNE... PART TWO!!

But as she was about to go for the cover, a bicycle kick from Tara collapsed her to the mat. The champion headed up to the top rope herself, a vicious sneer on her face as she did so. She launched into her corkscrew Arabian press as the fans came to their feet again!

Zack: Tara’s going for the C-BOMB!! And nobody gets up from it!

Cassandra shoved Vivi out of the way, and let Tara hit the mat like a sack of bricks. She quickly pulled her to her feet, and connected with her cobra clutch driver before diving into the cover with both legs hooked!

Steph: A SECOND HOSTILE TAKEOVER!! I don’t know if Tara can get up from another one!!

ONE!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: I don’t believe it!! THE STREAK IS OVER, AND WE GOT A NEW CHAMPION!!

The referee called for the bell to boos from the crowd as Cassandra rolled off the former champion. She fought to get to her feet, and had her hand raised to even more boos.

Gaby: Your winner of the match….and NEEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Champion……..CASSANDRA STEEN!!!

Steph: She did it. Ladies and gentlemen, she did it.

The referee handed Cassandra the Future Shock Championship, which she stared into with a tired grin on her face. She demanded her hand be raised again in victory, and the referee did just that.

Zack: The two plus year undefeated streak of Tara Cortez has come to an end, and now we have another undefeated Future Shock Champion! Cassandra Steen has made history, and Sydney has proven once again to be fatal to Future Shock Champions!

Steph: Now we have a new streak to start clocking it looks like, Zack.

Zack: Congratulations to Cassandra, and I’m sure Knox has the bubbly on ice backstage ready to celebrate his new client’s biggest win of her short career! Vivi  came close many times, and I’ll take nothing away from Tara Cortez either. 

Steph: I’ll give the devil her due. I thought she had it several times there but you gotta feel for Vivi here who walks out as she came.

Zack: We thank you for joining us on FFW All Access, and we have a new centerpiece at the top of the mountain in Future Shock!

Cassandra raised her title overhead to deafening boos from the Sydney fans as the Supershow faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 09:52:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: