Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 01:10:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - August 29, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - August 29, 2019  (Read 207 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: August 30, 2019, 09:54:04 pm »

Live from the Oakland Arena in Oakland, California
August 29, 2019

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play. 

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Melody Lennox grinning at the camera as she signs a contract.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor. 

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Andi Takata sailing through the air with her shooting star press, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring

Zack: With Sin & Sacrifice looming in the distance, we come to you live from Oakland, California for Velocity! Thank you for joining us wherever you are, and we got a helluva show on tap. Zack and Mai here to call it all, and our main event is a rematch from Unstoppable 10 when the “Lucky Star” Andi Takata meets the Franchise’s Jo McFarlane!

Mai: Andi really doesn’t have a brain in her head. She got beat like a pinata at Unstoppable, and now she wants to do it again.

Zack: We’ll see about that! Missy and Scarlett from Chaotic Temptation meet Valerie McKinley and the debuting Elizabeth Lannister of the Gold Standard!

Mai: I’m looking forward to the debut of the “Lioness” on the main roster, Zack. Obviously she’s damn good, or Kyle wouldn’t be hired by her as a manager.

Zack: Emma and Isis will face off as well, not to mention even more of Franchise in action when Gillie meets Angelina Fantastica! So let’s quit talking about it, and get this show rolling! Take it away, Kat!

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at an impressive 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for her opponent.

Zack: Isis and Valentina have made no attempt to hide the attacks they’ve pulled on Chaotic Temptation, and with another of the group in front of her tonight, she’ll be wanting to send a message to the Unity Champions I’m sure.

Mai: Isis and Valentina would look great as Unity Champions, I can’t wait to see them with the belts.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: Emma has fallen straight back into her winning ways pretty much since her return to the ring, and with the issues currently between her stablemates and the Privileged Circle, I’m sure she is going to want to keep that momentum in this one.

Mai: Emma and Scarlett should break away from Chaotic Temptation, they’re in a different league to the other two.

As Kat makes her way out of the ring and the Oakland crowd settle, referee Robert Valero gives both women a cursory check for anything untoward before he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring and as soon as they are toe to toe, even with her having to look up Emma doesn’t seem bothered by the size difference in the slightest. Isis swipes a hand at Emma but the former Ultraviolence Champion quickly ducks it and pops back up at the side of her, immediately connecting a kick to the back of Isis’ leg as she does. “The Titaness of Destruction” barely registers the impact and moves to turn around but Emma lands another kick to the same spot before she can. The blue haired beauty starts to deliver a rapid fire series of kicks, all landing in the same spot on the back of the redhead’s leg. After several have already landed the Oakland crowd start to count along with her until she reaches ten. Emma gives a final vicious kick right to the back of Isis’ kneecap which brings the redhead down to her other knee. Without skipping a beat, Emma backs up to the ropes behind her and comes back with a big boot to the back of Isis’ head that knocks her face first to the canvas.

Zack: Emma is not playing at all and has made quick work of eliminating Isis’ size advantage, at least for the minute. 

Mai: What do you mean she’s not playing? She’s having fun there, you can tell just from looking at her.

Isis quickly pulls herself back up to her knees but before she can get any further than that, Emma comes off the opposite ropes with another big boot, this time to her face that rocks her backwards. Mackenzie continues onto the ropes behind Isis again and bounces off that set, but as she reaches the ‘Titaness of Destruction’ the redhead gets back to her feet and spins around to catch Emma around the middle. She lifts the Scottish wrestler up and over with a belly-to-belly suplex that sends her crashing halfway across the ring. Emma gets back to her feet and gives herself a shake off before Isis grabs her by the arm and fires her across into the nearest corner. The Chaotic Temptation team member hits back first with a thud and Isis follows her in with a Corner Avalanche Splash that crushes her against the turnbuckles.

Mai: You know there’s people that would actually pay to have Isis do that to them. She could make a fortune.

Zack: I’m sure Emma would happily trade places with them for free. Getting crushed against a turnbuckle isn’t how anybody plans to spend their Thursday night I don’t think.

The redhead backs off a couple of steps and Emma slumps slightly in the corner, only held up by the ropes either side of her. Isis laughs and strides back towards the blue haired wrestler looking for a big boot, only for Emma to catch her foot to stop it connecting. She shoves Isis roughly away by the leg causing the redhead to stumble into the ropes and Emma quickly hops up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri to send her stumbling back away from them again. Emma lands awkwardly on her feet and takes a second to compose herself a little before going straight back on the offensive towards the much larger redhead. She runs towards the back of Isis and leaves her feet to grab the redhead by the backs of her shoulders and pulls her down into a double knee backbreaker and then stomps on her face once she is down.

Zack: I don’t know of many, if any people that would openly laugh at Emma, and I think that’s a good indication of why not.

Mai: Isis wasn’t laughing AT Emma… I don’t think she was anyway.

A double foot stomp to the redhead’s chest follows from Emma, before she starts laying kicks into her side and ribs, asking her why she’s not laughing now. Isis starts to push up towards a seated position only for Emma to deliver another stomp to her face and then the blue haired wrestler takes off towards the ropes, coming back off them with a moonsault that she lands perfectly across the redhead’s chest. She hooks a leg for the cover as Valero slides into position for the count.

Mai: Emma really didn’t like Isis laughing did she? Isis isn’t going to stay down yet though.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Isis powers out of the cover and Emma only just manages to roll out of the way of getting stomped by the redhead as she gets back to her feet with a face like thunder.

Zack: Isis and Emma both look about as angry as each other now, and that’s not going to end in handshakes and hugs.

Morales closes the gap between herself and Emma just as the latter gets back to a vertical base. The redhead hits the former Ultraviolence Champion with a boot to the mid section to bend her double and then delivers a knee into her face that stands her back upright again. A spinning backfist follows that which sends Emma reeling backwards a couple of steps, only for her to be caught around the waist by Isis. The Titaness lifts her up to deliver a spinebuster slam and then dusts her hands off after she has. Emma starts to pull herself back up but before she can get to more than a seated position Isis hits her with a knee to the side of her head to put her straight back down again.

Zack: It takes a lot to keep Emma Mac down as Isis is finding out. Everything she’s throwing at her, Emma is still getting back to her feet.

Emma doesn’t stay down for long before she staggers a little as she gets back to her feet, and before she can gather her senses Isis mows her down with a clothesline to knock her back down again. Again Emma gets back up to her feet, this time immediately hit Isis with a trio of punches to the gut which sends the redhead onto the back foot. A jumping high knee to her ribs follows from Emma before she fires her across into the ropes. As she rebounds Emma leaves her feet for a dropkick, but Isis catches her feet and swings her around by them. She does three full revolutions, each one faster than the last before she releases her and sends her crashing into the corner.

Mai: Why couldn’t I have seen her do that to OE instead of Emma? I actually like Emma.

Zack: Emma might be seeing stars at the very least after that crash landing. Anybody else might have been out completely, but Emma’s still in this.

The blue haired beauty starts to pull herself up again, only for Isis to pull her the rest of the way. She fires the Scottish wrestler into the ropes and catches her on the rebound with a big boot to flatten her back to the canvas again before she takes off to the ropes herself. She bounces off them to build up momentum and comes back with a running leg drop straight across Emma’s chest which audibly knocks the wind out of her. Isis hooks a leg for the cover as Valero slides back into position.

Zack: Emma might have a couple of broken ribs after that, and if Isis doesn’t get the three count here, she’s going to have one pissed off Emma to contend with!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Emma gets her shoulder up before the three is complete, prompting Isis to storm back to her feet. The redhead shoves the referee in the chest telling him that it was three, but Valero just shakes his head at her telling it was only two.

Mai: I’m so torn. I want Isis to win, but I also want Emma to win. Why can’t they both win?

Zack: Because that would be a draw, not a win.

As Isis continues to argue with the referee, Emma gets to her feet behind her clutching her ribs. She scowls at the redhead’s back and then looks to the ropes at the side of Isis. She climbs to the top rope and then calls Isis’ name to get her attention. The Titaness spins to face her with a look of anger, only for Emma to grab her by the head and immediately use a tornado DDT to drop her head first to the canvas. The Oakland crowd come to their feet with a pop as Isis bounces from the impact and Emma stomps on her ribs before delivering a fist drop into them.

Zack: Isis’ arguing with the referee gave Emma the opening to drop her on her head with that beautiful Tornado DDT. I think the punishment to her ribs though, is more of a payback than anything.

Emma gets back to her feet and it’s clear her ribs are still giving her quite a lot of pain as she takes a moment to suck in a couple of deep breaths before she takes off towards the ropes. As she bounces off them Isis gets back to her feet and catches her with a forearm to the jaw that stops the Chaotic Temptation team member in her tracks. Two more follow in quick succession before Isis grabs hold of her and begins to unleash a series of kicks into her chest. She follows them up with a spinning kick to the chest that leaves an already in pain Emma slightly dazed. Isis runs the ropes and just as Emma bends over to suck in a lungful of air, Isis jumps up and drives the Scottish wrestler’s head to the mat with the sole of her boot in a curb stomp. She uses her boot to roll the former Ultraviolence Champion onto her back and then gets into place for a cover as Valero drops down for the count.

Zack: There’s the TITANESS STOMP and this might be over after that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

At the last possible moment, Emma kicks out, catching Isis on the jaw as she does. Isis sits back on her knees and glares at the referee. He gives her a shake of his head and holds up two fingers, prompting the red haired Goliath to power back to her feet, glaring at him again as she does, she doesn’t get in his face this time though after what happened last time.

Mai: Isis isn’t making the same mistake a second time, which is probably a good thing for her. Another of those Tornado DDTs from Emma might have knocked her out!

Isis turns her attention back to Emma as the blue haired wrestler is pulling herself back up to her feet clutching her ribs. The redhead grabs her by the hair which seems to trigger something in Emma as she lashes out with a kick straight into Isis’ kneecap. The Privileged Circle team member staggers back a step from the impact just as a second kick to the same spot follows. The redhead loses her balance slightly and Emma capitalises with a legsweep that sends the Titaness crashing to the canvas in a heap.

Mai: I think that might have actually registered on the Richter scale, she went down like a sack of bricks.

Zack: I think the ring actually shook then, when someone Isis’ size goes down like that you know about it. I think she landed straight on her head too.

Emma takes a deep breath and then takes off to the ropes as Isis pulls herself up to her knees, at least until Mackenzie comes back off the ropes to use a bulldog to plant her face first back on it. A double knee drop into the base of Isis’ spine follows from Emma before she gets back to her feet using her feet to roll Isis onto her back. Another double knee drop, this time into the redhead’s chest follows, before Emma stomps down on her face for good measure and takes off to the corner. She measures the redhead to make sure she is still down before she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle. Measuring again to be sure she launches herself into her Reverse High Angle Senton Bomb which she lands perfectly on the downed Titaness.

Zack: FALL FROM GRACE and Emma is about to put this match to bed.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up after the three has already been counted and Valero gets back to his feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner………………………via pinfall………………EMMA MACKENZIE!

Mai: The moral of this story is don’t make Emma mad, or you end up with your head being used for target practice!

Emma gets back to her feet as Ryan rolls into the ring to join her. The referee raises her hand gently as she still clutches her ribs with the other arm.

Zack: Emma’s ribs took quite a battering, but she’s come away with the win so I’m sure she won’t mind that too much.

Mai: Emma’s made of tough stuff, you don’t get to be the UV Champion for as long as she was without being able to take a bit of pain.

Ryan holds the ropes open for his wife to climb through and Isis gets to her feet in anger, shouting at the referee as the pair make their way back up to the ramp before the show cuts elsewhere.

A Little Comeuppance

The next shot shows us the pairing of Lilly Arthur and Harley Shannon backstage on either side of Allison Marx. The reporter greets them both before turning her attention to the camera. 

Allison: Ladies, thank you for joining me. There’s some big stuff to discuss coming up on the next Velocity involving you both. But before we get to that, I’d like to start with Harley. Since arriving on the main roster, you’ve already earned yourself a Fast Track Championship match and been kept quite active. How do you like it all compared to what you were accustomed to in your Future Shock tenure? 

Harley: Hi Allison, thank you for the welcome. It’s been...very different...a little bit of a headspin in a way… I still feel like I’m adjusting to life on the main roster. To step up and in two matches earn a Fast Track Championship match was an incredible feeling. Not something I expected to happen, if I’m honest. Having match after match is a little different from the way it was in Future Shock, but it’s always good to be kept busy. And I feel like I’m getting better and better, learning more and more with every match. I know there might be some setbacks along the way, but I’ll bounce back from them.

Allison turns her attention to Lilly next.

Allison: Lilly, has what took place in your last match against O.E. Ayano doused your fire to ultimately become No Surrender Champion or only made you more focused and determined as a result? 

There was a smile from the Englishwoman.

Lilly: There’s no shame in losing to O.E. Ayano. The girl’s very talented and she’s been working and waiting for years to get her shot and good luck to her when she faces Bianca Salvador. Getting beaten by her is … frustrating. But it’s not the end of the road, is it? I go again. I look to improve and extend my submission skills. I look to impress Samantha Star or whoever she names to replace Seth and I start trying to earn that No Surrender shot once more. It’s all part of the thrill of the chase. It’s all part of climbing the mountain.

Allison: On the next Velocity, you both will be facing some champions yourselves. But it won’t be the ones you may hope it to be. For the first time ever, you two will team up together. You’ll join forces in two weeks as you face the reigning Future Shock Tag Champions Valerie McKinley and Lacey. And after your last match with Lacey, I’m sure you’ll be happy to even the score, Harley.

Harley: I’d certainly welcome the opportunity to even the score with Lacey. I know the referees are only human and sometimes they’re going to make errors and mistakes, it happens...I can live with that. But honestly...I think I’d rather do it in a singles match against her sometime. But this tag match is definitely a good chance for me to lay down a marker, to show again what I can do and what I’ve learnt - be that inside the squared with Valerie McKinley or with Lacey herself. 

Lilly: Yeah, see, Harley knows that she can’t just focus on Lacey because neither member of the Gold Standard will focus on just one of us. They work well together. There’s a reason they were capable of winning the Future Shock Tag Team Championships very early on as a tag team and there’s a reason they’ve kept them for as long as they have. They’ll work together and we’ll show them that we can work together just as well as they can; that it’s not about personal glory, we just want to win the match whether it’s Harley or I scoring the pinfall on Lacey or Valerie...the combination doesn’t matter, so long as it’s us who walk out as winners.

Allison: To be fair, there’s a lot of Future Shock gold amongst the four of you. Three of you have been the Future Shock Champion, twice in Harley’s case. Two of you have held the Aspire Championship in its previous form, that being Harley twice and Lacey. And as you noted, they are packing the tag titles from Future Shock right now. This could easily be billed as a Future Shock All Star match. What do you think?

Lilly: I think that would be a fair assessment. Harley might not have gone undefeated in Future Shock for a long period of time but she is the most decorated Future Shock Prospect in history and one of the more tenacious. Like a dog with a bone when there’s been something that she’s wanted to achieve, she’s gone all out to get it. Everytime that she has been knocked down, she’s gotten up stronger. And she has gotten a victory over Valerie - Harley’s the woman who ended McKinley Future Shock Championship reign in Sydney.

Harley: And Lilly’s considered one of the greatest Future Shock Champions in history by a great many people. Well on the other side of the ring...yeah, you’ve got a Future Shock Champion, an Aspire Ring holder and the current Tag Team Champions. If you were looking to put together a roster of great former Future Shock Prospects you could do a lot worse than starting out with the four of us. If there are people still out there who don’t realise how great Future Shock is, then this is a great match to show them what they’re missing.

Allison: Good luck to you both, and we’ll see you at Velocity.

The show heads back to the ring as Allison thanks both Harley and Lilly.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 04:27:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 09:54:17 pm »

Velocity returns from the commercial break, and the show heads back into the arena just as Kat Grayson is making her way back to the ring. 

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: We’re about to see two Future Shock graduates meet up in what should be a battle of speed and brute force power. 

Mai: Don’t you mean old school power? I’m not sure Gillie is gonna be able to catch Angelina in this match. 

Zack: We’ll find out together then, won’t we?

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes written so small they’re impossible to get a handle of, unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Kat: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: How many hours of tape do you think Gillie here has watched of Angelina heading into this match, Mai?

Mai: What does it matter? Watching tape is fine, but there’s no substitute for getting in the ring. Knowing your opponent’s moves doesn’t mean you won’t get hit with them.

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: We’ll be seeing more of Angelina in that 5 on 1 handicap match coming up next Saturday at Breaking Point. At least it’s just one on one tonight. 

Mai: Savannah dug that hole for herself, so stop feeling sorry for her. I’m sure if she begged and groveled, Samantha might forgive her. Besides this is about Angelina tonight!

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for illegal objects, and called for the bell to start the match. Gillie looked ready to go as she headed out towards the center to meet Angelina. Barnes looked around at the crowd, who was solidly behind her and locked up with Angelina after that. But the faster of the two countered into a drop toe hold to send her down to the mat, and start slapping the back of her head as she got to her feet. Gillie didn’t make it all the way before a volley of forearms from Angelina landed against her head. She pulled it down, and used a series of knee lifts into her face followed by a shove into the nearest corner. Before she could turn around, Angelina surprised her with a high knee to the back of her head and snapped her down with a Russian leg sweep. 

Mai: That’s what happens when you worry too much about what the crowd thinks. Someone smart like Angelina takes advantage of you right out of the gate, and embarrasses you.

ZAck: We apparently have different definitions of embarrassment. I don’t think Gillie feels remotely embarrassed, though she may be getting fired up as this progresses. 

Fantastica took her arm, and yanked her to her feet to start firing kicks into her body. Four landed in quick succession before she pulled Gillie’s head under her arm to go for a running bulldog. But they didn’t get far before Barnes scooped her off her feet for an atomic drop instead. That sent the high flyer stumbling forward before Gillie dropped down into a three point stance. When the Franchise member turned to face her, Gillie went straight through her with a tackle that flipped her over to the mat. Angelina started to get up again, and once more got bowled over with another tackle from the Brit. Gillie then dropped to all fours with a grin on her face.

Zack: I know what this is, and so does this crowd! Gillie’s on all fours, and I have a feeling Angelina is about to learn what a THUMP feels like!

Mai: I hate this part. On all fours like a dog, she looks ridiculous, Zack!

Fantastica starts to get up, only for Barnes to crawl across and headbutt her. It knocks her back down, and she catches a second one after another scamper from the former Future Shock Champion. A third one connects before she shakes her backside, and gets back to her feet. The crowd’s response makes her grin even more as she goes to grab Angelina, who surprises her by monkey flipping her into the middle turnbuckle head first. The Staten Island luchador gets to her feet with a sneer on her face before she grabs two handfuls of Gillie’s hair to drive her face into the corner repeatedly.

Mai: Now she’s gone and pissed Angelina off acting like an idiot. I don’t blame Angelina, and I hope she has Gillie fixed if she wants to play dog.

Zack: Gillie’s got one of the hardest heads in the business, so I’m impressed Angelina managed to recover as well as she did by now.

She dragged Gillie to her feet, and spun her around in the corner. Angelina grabbed the ropes, and let loose a flurry of kicks to the body in rapid succession. After six of them landed, she whipped her across to the far side and followed in after her with a stinger splash. As Barnes stumbled out of the corner, Angelina hopped up onto the second turnbuckle and snapped her with an inverted facebuster that bounced the back of her head off the mat. She quickly made the cover as Pruitt slid into position.

Mai: See what happens when you annoy Angelina? YOu end up regretting it, and getting Excedrin headache #237 before she pins you!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Gillie kicked out as the two hit the mat, and Angelina followed up by smashing her leg across the Brit’s face a few times. She popped back to her feet, and dragged the brunette with her to fire her across to the far side. Angelina went for a spinning roundhouse kick, but Gillie ducked under it before rebounding off the other side. When Fantastica turned around, she got taken down with a high crossbody. 

Zack: Angelina missed that kic, but she caught all of Gillie she wanted on the rebound! And now the crowd is getting behind “Old School” once again!

She dragged her to her feet, and sent her into the corner before following her in with a corner clothesline. After spinning her around to face the crowd, Gillie started driving shoulder thrusts into her back repeatedly. When she finally relented and took a couple steps back, Angelina stumbled into her and was scooped up into a bearhug. Before Angelina could react, Gillie started shaking her like a rag doll in the hold. 

Zack: Gillie’s like a dog with a new chew toy, except it’s Angelina’s body that’s getting shaken like a leaf in a hurricane! 

Mai: Don’t give her any ideas, or she may start biting her before the match is over, Zack: Angelina needs to gouge her eyes one time, that’ll get her out of this.

Pruitt moved around to see if Angelina wanted to stop the match, but she didn’t. So Gillie started shaking her again. The luchador’s face tensed in pain before she took mai’s advice without realizing it, and jammed both thumbs into Gillie’s eyes. She dropped her to her feet, and used a headbutt to her face that actually staggered Angelina more. Lyla shouted instructions from ringside before Gillie grabbed her arm and fired her across to the far side. She caught Angelina on the rebound with a spinebuster, and popped back to her feet. Angelina was pulled up and over Gilie’s shoulders. 

Zack: I think we’re about to see that airplane spin, and Angelina’s gonna feel it! Gillie’s playing all her greatest hits tonight!

Mai: Again, she can stop this with a good ol’ rake of the eyes. And it’d be in her best interest to do that before this gets started!

Gillie started to spin, but Angelina cut her off when she began firing elbows into her head. Several landed, and sent “Old School” stumbling backwards, allowing Angelina to land on her feet behind her. She jerked her down into a backstabber followed by a rollup before the referee dropped to make the count. 

Mai: I swear it’s like she can hear me in there! Elbows in the face work too, Zack! FInish her off, Angelina!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Gillie kicked out again, and Angelina quickly got to her feet. She headed for the corner, and perched herself on the top rope. She watched Gillie, and waved her to get up. Gillie finally did as she asked, but charged the ropes instead to straddle Angelina on the top turnbuckle instead.

Zack: I’m guessing that wasn’t part of what you had in mind, was it? I guarantee that wasn’t what Angelina had in mind. 

When the Franchise member tried to stand up again, Gillie caught her on the top rope and sent her flying with a slam to the canvas. She barely got back to her feet before Gillie snapped off a belly to belly overhead suplex to put her down again. The crowd got much louder once again as Barnes scooped her up into a stalling vertical suplex. She held her up for a few seconds and then used the ropes to deliver a slingshot suplex followed by a cover!

Zack: All the blood went right to Angelina’s head, and Gillie brought her back to Earth with that slingshot suplex!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!!!

Fantastica got her shoulder up in time, and Gillie wasted no time in getting her back to her feet. She scooped her up over her shoulder, and took off across the ring with a running powerslam. 

Mai: Angelina needs to roll out of the ring now. She’s done mostly what I’ve said so far, so maybe she will do it again. Gillie’s building momentum now.

Gillie headed for the corner, and measured as her opponent started to get to her feet. When Angelina got to her feet, Gillie went for another football tackle. But Fantastica caught her in the face with a knee strike. It wobbled her and dropped her down to her knees on the mat. Lyla shouted at her charge as Angelina unloaded with rapid fire kicks to Gillie’s body before grabbing her head for a tornado DDT. She quickly got up, and executed a standing shooting star press onto Gillie before going for another cover, this time with a leg hook. 

Mai: Was that beautiful or what?! How many women on this roster can do that?! You got this, Angelina!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Gillie’s arm came up just before the three, and Angelina muttered something to herself before pelting Barnes with furious right hands to her head. She finally got up, and headed for the corner to make her way up top. 

Zack: Angelina thought she had this match in the bag, but Gillie’s proving to be one hell of a test and thens ome. There’s a reason she was Future Shock Champion!

Angelina shouted at her to get up, while Gillie was slow to do so. The brunette pushed up to her feet. Fantastica launched herself into a moonsault…. only for Gillie to spin into her and catch her with her open palm strike to the face in midair! Fantastica collapsed to the mat, and Gillie dropped into the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: Holy sh----OLD SCHOOL JAM nearly took Angelina’s head off in midair!! I’ve never seen that! This is academic!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Gillie rolled off the cover. She got back to her feet, and had her hand raised to a roar from the crowd. 

Mai: Do you know what kind of accuracy it takes to do that?! That’s ridiculous! Ugh, another reason not to like her!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………..’OLD SCHOOL’ GILLIE BARNES!!

Lyla pulled her charge out of the ring as Gillie climbed the corner, and rallied the crowd a little more to get them louder. She hopped down, and got her hand raised by the referee. 

Mai: That was the luckiest shot I’ve seen in years! Angelina had her dead to rights, Zack. I hope Gillie goes out and buys a lottery ticket tonight!

Zack: Gillie Barnes is a wrestling savant, and proves once again tonight at Velocity that “Old School” is still damn cool!

Barnes rolled out to the floor, greeting a few fans along the barricade as she headed towards the back. The show cut there as well. 

The Pink Standard?

A clip from Breaking Point shows the closing moments from the match between Luci and Jordan Majors, including the pink-haired girl using a low blow as soon as Luci grabbed Kyle Kilmeade. As the pair left together with Luci looking on annoyed, we cut back to the main show and find the twosome backstage having watched it on the monitor.

Kyle: You only get one chance to make a first impression, and I’d say Jordan did just that last Saturday night, wouldn’t you? 

Jordan: I did everything I needed to in order to make an impact in my very first match with this company. And I’d say our arrangement is already working out well, wouldn’t you?

Kyle: No question about it. As soon as I saw Jordan here had come to FFW and seen her video, I knew she had something special about her. And after a couple phone calls after that, I decided I wanted to see what she could do. It just happened to be against Luci last Saturday. And she showed me two things that matter a great deal when I’m scouting talent. One, she’ll do whatever needs to be done to get what she wants. And she made sure Luci didn’t get her hands on me for very long. 

Jordan looks at Kyle and laughs before bringing her hands up to her eyes to mimic a crybaby.

Jordan: Poor wittle Lucille. I bet she never saw that coming. I had her right there, she’d filed Chapter 11 already but she just wouldn’t stay down. So when Kyle came to offer me just a little bit of support and she tried to lay a hand on this fine gentleman, I gave her a shot that dropped her right to her knees. Kyle knows when he looks at me that I fit the mold of his ideal athlete. I am willing to do anything, and I mean anything, to get what I want. I have the money I need to buy what I want. And anything else that gets in my way… that’s when another side of Jordan comes to the surface. That’s when it gets a little… ahem… crazy.

Jordan bats her eyelashes and smiles wide before turning to look at Kyle again. He flashes a smile down to her, and places a hand on her shoulder. 

Kyle: Well they are gonna get to see a lot more of you. I found out that Luci’s got herself a rematch scheduled for Sin & Sacrifice next month. So clearly she didn’t get enough last week, and before that, you got another woman who will learn the same at Breaking Point next week. Look at you, everything’s coming up Jordan! 

Jordan: Well if Lucille wants another piece of me next month, I’ll play the role of the sin, and I’ll make absolutely sure she’s what gets sacrificed at the end of our match there. As for anyone else who wants a piece of Jordan Majors? I invite them to step up and find out what happens when you step into the ring with someone like me. Just ask Lucille. I might look like a cute girl with this pink hair and this perfect smile. But behind all of this perfection is a girl who is a little bit… off. I guess you’ll just have to step between the ropes with me to find out just how unhinged I can be.
Kyle: Pfft! They may find you off, but I don’t. I’m very happy to represent Jordan here, and I have a feeling we’ll be very…

He taps his chin, thinking of the right word. 

Kyle: Profitable? 

Jordan: You do know the Gold Standard of professional wrestling, my friend. With the two of us working together I’d say there’s absolutely no doubt we’ll be more than profitable. Because one thing I know and you do too, Kyle, is Jordan Majors is money. You can bank on it, baby.

That brings a smile to her new manager’s face before the show heads elsewhere.

What Should Have Been

The Evolution Championship is front and center on the screen as the shot pulls back to see it with the champion herself and her husband as they stand in front of the Velocity logo. 

Christian: This last month has been a whirlwind, and I don’t just mean me hopping back and forth to Australia. Look at what this woman has gone through. She’s fresh off a successful defense of the Evolution Championship at Unstoppable 10, put into a tag match with her opponent almost immediately that they win. They manage to make some kind of peace with one another, and then Kelly gets put into a Relentless rematch with Missy…. Where apparently what happened is somehow my fault, according to whoever Amber talks to. 

Kelly: And that is pretty ludicrous to be honest with you. I know people don’t like it and it’s not as common as its name suggests but let’s apply some common sense, shall we? First off, as CK pointed out, he manages both Missy and I...so he doesn’t exactly have anything to gain there does he? Secondly… we’re married...you really think he’s going to put a title belt in the way to screw me over, knowing he has to go home and live with me, sleep with me? Whoever Amber’s been talking to...they’re obviously not married if they really think CK’d do that. So, we can rule that out straight away. As for Missy...yeah, she might possibly have seen the title there...she might have seen it as an opportunity and decided in a split second to take full advantage. Though as we’ve seen in the past, she’d much rather use a chain or a 1980’s fax machine if she’s going to try and lay a person out. Or maybe we can blame my sister for working over her arm...and maybe Missy just so happened to misjudge how much damage was done. But that’s starting to pull at straws a little bit. 

Kelly shrugged her shoulders.

Kelly: Honestly, I don’t think it matters does it? Whether she meant to do it or whether it was a complete accident. It happened. I had a headache for the rest of the night, but I’m back and fighting fit with no long term damage done.

Christian: The simple truth of it is Missy went for one of her newer moves I taught her. Kelly was alert enough to try to break free but landed on her title, and that’s the story. So let’s put it behind us. Now she gets her rematch for the title at Sin & Sacrifice, because let’s face it…. The shot she had at Relentless turned into a farce with a crooked referee and the return of Emma on top of that. Missy deserves a rematch for the title with a FFW referee, which she’ll have at Sin & Sacrifice. 

Kelly: And as has already been pointed out - just to keep all the conspiracy nutjobs and loons at bay - on that night the title will be safely kept with the timekeepers, away from the ring...unless someone decides to bring it into play and everyone will see it with their own eyes, live on FFW All Access. 

The blonde took a deep breath.

Kelly: And with that issue put to rest...I’ve got to admit, I’m looking forward to facing Missy at Sin & Sacrifice. I’m looking forward to going one on one with her, with an actual, proper official taking control of the match and not someone with their own agenda. Between the two of us; two of the hottest, most talented, wrestlers in FFW; two future FFW Champions in waiting… I’m sure that it’ll be a treat for the fans. I’m sure that it’ll be a match of the year contender and one that makes the highlight reel for years... decades to come. I’m sure that it’ll be the first in a series of high stakes matches between the two of us.

Christian: I hope that lays everything to rest. Now if you’ll excuse me, I got a tag team about to face off with the Gold Standard. 

He gave his wife a peck before he headed off towards the gorilla position. And on that, the show heads back to the ring. 

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:33:33 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2019, 09:54:29 pm »

The show cuts back to the ring, and finds Kat Grayson standing in the ring with her microphone in hand ready to begin.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: We’re gonna see one hell of a tag match here, fans. And in the case of one of the women, it’ll be her FFW in-ring debut. 

Mai: I’ve heard a lot of good things about Elizabeth Lannister, Zack. If Kyle is high on her, then that’s enough for me. I’ve never seen her compete live and in person.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager…. ”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion before he doubled back for the next introduction.

Zack: One half of the Unity Champions, Scarlett Silver has a date with the Circle at Sin & Sacrifice for those titles. But tonight, Chaotic Temptation and the Gold Standard are about to cross paths.

Mai: Scarlett and OE just had a match too, so she doesn’t need much warm-up time, I imagine. And in case she’s listening later, her hair and makeup are excellent. 

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy is in a bad mood. She’s jetlagged to hell after just coming back from Australia, her twin sister just became Future Shock Champion. So I expect she’s got a lot of hostility to work off tonight. 

Mai: She’ll get over it. No one said she had to go to Australia. And just because her sister is the superior athlete of the two, she should have already accepted that and moved on.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Speaking of tag champions, Valerie’s holding half of the Future Shock Tag Titles. Tonight won’t be her first time teaming with Elizabeth, but it will be on a stage like this. 

Mai: Kyle should have brought his track shoes to have to run back and forth like this. I think Valerie is amazing, and I’m not saying it because I wish I had her money. I do though.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

Zack: For those who don’t know her, where have you been? Elizabeth Lannister is a former Aspire Champion. She just won the Pride Championship in SVW this past Monday night, and to says she’s on top of the world right now may be vast understatement. 

Mai: I like how she carries herself. I’ll tell you what. That Kyle really does surround himself with some classy women. I need friends like that, so they can pick up the tab at the bar.

Referee Stephen Wilson checks all four women for illegal objects, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Elizabeth steps out onto the apron, leaving Valerie to start. Scarlett starts to talk to Missy about starting, but she gets ignored as the Brit strolls up to Valerie and slaps her across the face to a pop from the crowd. The redhead’s face flashes as Missy starts laying in punches to the head one after another, with McKinley firing back with a few of her own. A short kneelift from Missy stops her in her tracks until an European uppercut rocks her backwards a couple steps. She grabs her by the arm and jerks her forward into a spinning elbow to the mouth. It wobbles the redhead again before Missy applies a hammerlock. 

Zack: Like I said, Missy is in a bad mood tonight and Valerie’s gonna catch the worst of it apparently. I suppose it helps she doesn’t care for any of Kyle’s clients as a rule.

Mai: I think that’s because she’s secretly jealous. She realizes she could have tried to get him instead of Adam, and now she’s bitter that she’s stuck in a meaningless relationship.

Valerie tries to grab her, but Missy ducks low and ends up driving her chest first into the corner. She climbs up onto the middle rope behind her, and pulls her head back to hammer more fists into it. When Missy drops down and Valerie stumbles out of the corner, she catches her with a sling blade clothesline that takes her down to the mat. The brunette looks l ike she’s about to try for a pin, but instead chooses to pull Valerie back to her feet. She whips her across to the far side, and pops her up into the air and catches her with a neckbreaker on the way down. 

Mai: See what I mean? She’s bitter. She also wishes she was talented enough to be in the Gold Standard. Of course, she won’t admit it. But I know about bitter women and how they think.

Zack: You’ll get no argument from me on that last thought. I disagree with Missy having secret desires for either Kyle or being part of the Gold Standard though.

The brunette pulls her back to her feet, and fires her into the neutral corner. As she follows her in with a shoulder block in mind, Valerie gets her knee up and catches her in the face with it. She lunges forward with rapid right hands to put Missy on her knees before she bounces off the near side with a basement dropkick to her chest. The redhead drops down into a rear chinlock, burying a knee into her back and landing a couple forearms across her chest. Kyle looks on with a smile on his face, as does Elizabeth in the corner. 

Zack: Valerie’s not interested in a striking contest with Missy. She wants to slow this match down to a crawl, and sap Missy’s energy in the process.

Mai: Well duh. Of course, she does. Valerie is a technical wrestler par excellence! Missy’s just Leeds trash who manages to put together a couple moves once in a while that work.

Missy doesn’t stay in that position long though, and starts trying to turn into her. But Valerie counters into a side headlock, and then into a front facelock. McKinley begins a gator roll in multiple directions before pulling the brunette up with her to administer knee lifts into her body. Still holding her head, Valerie executes a DDT and gets back to her feet. She leans down and slaps Missy the same way she had done earlier in the match.

Mai: That’s called a receipt. Missy slapped her for no good reason other than she’s PMSing or something, and she got what she deserved. 

Zack: There’s no question that Valerie can hold a grudge, and she’s in firm control at the moment. So she’d do well to maintain it rather than collect receipts.

When she pulled her back to her feet into another front facelock, Valerie started to drag Missy to the corner so she could make a tag. But the brunette surprised her with a back body drop. The redhead hopped right back to her feet, and ate a haymaker from Missy that sent her backwards a couple steps. The Leeds native lowered her shoulder, and using a running tackle to send Valerie into her team’s corner back first. She made the tag to Scarlett, and the pair used a double vertical suplex to put her down on the mat. Missy climbed to the top rope, and Scarlett threw her off into a senton onto Valerie before the Unity Champion made the cover. 

Mai: I wonder how many times Scarlett has wanted to throw Missy off of high places in all the time they’ve known each other.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

Valerie kicked out as the two hit, and Scarlett quickly got back to her feet. The Future Shock Tag Champion wasn’t far behind her though, and was fired across to the far side. Silver left her feet for a high knee to the head on the rebound. Before Valerie regained her balance, Scarlett used a leg sweep to drop her down to the mat.

Zack: They may not be full time partners, but Scarlett and Missy always show me a lot of continuity when they work together. Tonight is no exception either. 

The brunette darted towards the corner, and peered between her legs to make sure Valerie was still there. When the redhead got to her feet, Scarlett launched into a corkscrew plancha that knocked Valerie back to the mat. She quickly hooked the let for a second cover as a result. Wilson slid into position to make the count. 

Zack: Scarlett taking flight and a risk early, but it paid off! And Elizabeth’s in-ring debut tonight may just be on paper!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie kicked out just after the two, and Scarlett rose to her feet. She glanced back to Missy to ask her how awesome that was, while Valerie was starting to get up behind her.

Mai: Well it was very impressive, but it didn’t win! Now’s not the time to look for your partner’s approval. She’s trash, her opinion doesn’t matter.

Missy pointed it out to her, but it was too late before Valerie blindsided her with a forearm to the back of her head. She followed up with a German suplex that launched Scarlett into her team’s corner, where she hit the turnbuckles and collapsed against the corner. The redhead beamed at her partner, and reached out for the tag. Elizabeth gave her one, and stepped through with a confident smile on her face. She glanced down to Scarlett, grabbed the top rope with both hands, and proceeded to stomp her repeatedly in the chest. 

Mai: That’s what I like to see, Zack. Elizabeth is already showing a nice little vicious streak right out of the gate. She’s gonna do just fine here. 

Zack: She’s gonna need that streak. She’ll be meeting Emma Mackenzie at Sin & Sacrifice, and Emma’s not gonna do anything short of come at her full tilt. 

Lannister backed away after the referee told her to let Scarlett out of the corner. So she went to the Chaotic Temptation corner, and locked eyes with Missy before using a dropkick to send her off the apron. The brunette got back to her feet, and was halfway into the ring before the referee went to stop her. Elizabeth doubled back to her corner before planting Scarlett’s head between her legs and letting Valerie grab her feet for a spike piledriver. The blonde dropped down to the mat for the cover after the referee had turned back to the match. 

Mai::Ahahaha, she’s playing Missy like a violin! She’s not all that intelligent, so it’s not difficult. But it is fun to watch!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time, and Elizabeth dragged her away from the ropes before dropping down to apply an anaconda vice. Wilson slid around next to Scarlett to check for the submission.

Zack: Elizabeth is as polished technically as her tag partner, and she’s looking to impress by putting half of the Unity Champions down in her debut. 

Scarlett tried to find the ropes with her free hand, but Elizabeth was blocking it with her body. Kyle watched with approval as Lannister held tightly. As the referee was checking with Scarlett, the blonde pressed her foot to the rope to get a little more pressure. The Unity Champion’s movements began to slow as Scarlett was slowly losing consciousness. That brought a grin to Elizabeth’s face until the referee saw her foot against the ropes, and made her break it. She finally did on four, and got back to her feet. The crowd then began trying to rally Scarlett, while Missy called out to her as well. 

Mai: These fans are so fickle, Zack. It wasn’t that long ago that they were booing Scarlett, and now they want her to win? 

Zack: Let’s be clear, there are virtually no Gold Standard fans anywhere we go. And tonight is no exception to the rule either. 

Scarlett started towards her corner, only for Elizabeth to mock Missy and drop her with a curb stomp. It clearly ticked the “Lioness” as she reached down to pull Scarlett back to her feet. But as soon as she did, Scarlett surprised her with a jawbreaker. It staggered her backwards holding her mouth while the Unity Champion started scampering towards her corner to make the tag to Missy. As Elizabeth came forward, Missy was there to greet her with a Thesz press followed by a series of mounted punches that popped the crowd. 

Zack: If Elizabeth’s jaw was hurting before, it’s hurting a lot worse now! Look at Missy with those right hands right on the button!

Mai: Poor Elizabeth. I hope she didn’t chip a tooth. She has such a beautiful smile after all, I’d hate to see it get chipped with this thing in the ring. 

She popped back to her feet, and fired the blonde across to the far corner. Elizabeth landed back first before Missy followed her in with a running forearm to the mouth. It snapped her head back, and Missy scaled the corner like a cat to deliver a hurricanrana that dropped the blonde on top of her head. She took off for the far side, and came back with a curb stomp before dropping into the cover!

Zack: Now there’s the genuine article! Missy with the MISCHIEF MAKER, accept no other  substitutes!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Elizabeth got her shoulder off the mat at two, and Missy got back to her feet. She pulled her to her feet, and snapped off a gutwrench suplex before heading for the corner. As Elizbeth reeled on the canvas, Missy launched off the top rope with an elbow drop! But Elizabeth wasn’t three when she landed, thanks to Kyle pulling her towards him on the apron.

Mai: Whatever they pay Kyle, they should triple it! My goodness, he’s extremely helpful at just the right moments, isn’t he? 

Missy clutched her arm in pain, and Elizabeth struggled to get to her feet. She finally made it, and immediately pulled Missy into a hammerlock slam. She pressed that same arm to the mat, and started delivering multiple knee drops into it. As the brunette tried to get up, Lannister snapped her elbow across her knee to put her down again. And with a grin on her face, she immediately went for her cross armbreaker. 

Zack: Elizabeth saw the opening, and did she ever capitalize on it?! There’s the RED WEDDING, and Missy’s gonna have her arm snapped unless she taps out!

Mai: Oh please, she’s too dumb to quit. Go ahead and break it, Elizabeth. We might get a reprieve from having to listen to her. 

Missy tried to find the ropes, finding them too far away for her liking. Elizabeth started bucking on the mat, trying to do more damage as the brunette’s face was awash in agony. Lannister told her to quit as the crowd was encouraging her to do exactly the opposite. Wilson asked her if she wanted to stop the match, but got a firm no as the “Lioness” kept the hold locked in tightly. 

Zack: Missy refuses to quit, and you’re right about one thing. She’d rather let Elizabeth break her arm first! 

Mai: Right, and that’s why she’s an idiot! Rather than tap, she’d rather be on the shelf for three months! That’s goddamn stupid!

The referee checked again as Missy once more looked for any ropes she could get to. None were within reach, and she began trying to pull herself towards them. Elizabeth cranked on her arm again, stopping her in her tracks once more. Wilson asked yet again, still getting the same answer. But Missy didn’t have to find the ropes as a top rope leg drop landed across Elizabeth’s chest from Scarlett. That broke the hold, and Missy rolled away with her arm clutched against her body.

Mai: Scarlett, why would you go and ruin the moment?! We were all enjoying watching Missy squirm and almost cry!

Zack: Because she wants tow in! And that is her partner in there! But the damage may be done past the point of saving, look at Missy’s face!

Elizabeth rolled out to the floor as the referee went to get Scarlett out of the ring. Valerie came in without a tag while the referee wasn’t looking, and dragged Missy back to her feet. She pulled her arm through her legs for a pumphandle slam. She rolled her onto her stomach for a Fujiwara armbar. Scarlett shoved the referee out of the way, and charged with a diving forearm to the back of Valerie’s head that sent her forward into the ropes.

Zack: The referee has totally lost control of this match! Valerie’s not the legal woman in the ring either, but I don’t think Scarlett cares!

Mai: I’ll deem it a legal tag if he needs someone to okay it! Elizabeth needed a second to herself, and you’re allowed that when you’re part of the Gold Standard!

Elizabeth snatched Valerie’s half of the Future Shock Tag Titles from the timekeeper, and slid it into the ring as the referee was trying to get Scarlett out. Valerie headed for it, and pulled it against her body. Missy got to her feet, looking around to see the referee trying to get Scarlett out and Elizabeth on the apron. Since she was the legal woman, she went to get her! 

Mai: Valerie needs to do something quickly! She can’t let Missy get to Elizabeth again, her break isn’t over!

Zack: Shut up! McKinley got the Future Shock Tag Title, and Scarlett’s got the referee tied up because she’s trying to tell him!

Missy lunged towards Elizabeth, clocking her with a forearm before Valerie tried to hit her with the title. But Missy ducked, and swatted it out of her hand. Scarlett broke free of the referee, and caught Valerie with her thumb to the throat. It dropped her to a knee before Scarlett connected with her inverted overdrive! Missy dropped into the cover before Silver dove through the ropes to take out Elizabeth!

Zack: The SCARLETT SPIKE into SEEING STARS!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Mai: But Valerie isn’t the legal woman in the match! That shouldn’t count, Zack!

Wilson called for the bell as Scarlett made it back into the ring. She helped Missy to her feet, yanking her up by the wrong arm and almost getting nailed for it before she apologized. The referee raised their hands in victory.

Kat: Here are your winners…..SCARLETT SILVER and MISSY…...CHAOTIC TEMPTATION!!

Zack: You’re right, she wasn’t the legal woman I guess that means she shouldn’t have been int here to start with. Then that couldn’t have happened. 

Both of them headed out to the floor as Christian got to his feet, rubbing his head where he got blasted with the title. He congratulated them as Kyle explained to the referee that Valerie wasn’t the legal woman in the match. 

Zack: I find it rich that Kilmeade’s trying to tell the referee about a rule not being upheld. But it’s all over now! Missy and Scarlett have won this match. 

Mai: Undeservedly so though. They shouldn’t be proud of a cheap win like that. But what do you expect from Leeds trash? 

As the pair headed towards the back to get some assistance for Missy’s arm, that’s when Velocity took a commercial break. 

The Messenger

Kendra Barton is caught backstage the Oakland Arena looking around. She has in recent weeks been the indirect proxy for sending message after message to “The Huntress” Ruby Tyler. Violent messages about her husband and stepdaughter. Kendra continues walking down the hallway and stops.

As she looks around, a door closes in front of her. She immediately jumps to attention at the sound and looks in the direction. Seeing nothing, Kendra’s shoulders slump and her eyebrows knit together in confusion. She looks back around but sees nothing but wrestlers coming and going, security talking, referees going to catering, nothing out of the ordinary.

Kendra keeps her eye on the door and slowly twists the knob before pushing it open. 

She hits the light switch.

Nothing.

Nothing of any consequence out of place in the trainer’s room. Her eyes quickly dart around every corner, as if expecting something to jump out. When nothing comes she breathes a sigh of relief and begins walking further down the hall. She comes to a women’s restroom door but she doesn’t take her eyes off the trainer’s room door that opened and closed for no discernible reason.

So Kendra turns her back to the restroom door while turning the knob, her eyes still forward.

Doing that, the interviewer doesn’t see what’s hanging on the ceiling of the restroom.

If not for the camera lingering too long and showing it to be an obvious mannequin, it looked as though the body of Ruby Tyler in a close approximation of her ring gear was hanging from the ceiling with barbed wire strung up around her neck and wrists. There are smears of fake blood along the face and in the hair of the mannequin and where the barbed wire is strung up.

Along the mannequin’s abdomen in the same fake blood reads ‘A VICTIM, A TARGET’. Kendra seems to have no idea as she still hasn’t turned around as she opened the door but once she closes the restroom door in front of her...

All the camera picks up is a blood curdling scream behind the door followed by violent sobs.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 10:35:11 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2019, 09:54:42 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the Evening!!

Mai: Oh Lord, here comes the nimrod. I should have brought a book to read while she goes through this crap.

"IKU ZOOOOO!"

The familiar call of one Andi Takata cues the start of her music, 'Setsunairo' by TokiwoIkiru , as her rising sun of a video plays on the screens.

# War War War, War War War

As the real lyrics begin, The Lucky Star rises up from under that stage on a lift, hands held high to praise the sun on the video screen. And probably some of her highlights.

#Tobe, tobe, hitome o ki ni shite kakushita te, ōkikuhiroge
#Te, to te,  ga fureau koto o osorezu ni, habataiteyuke

Takata turns around to the crowd finally, pumping her fist in the air to rally them with her!

Takata dances to the next part, fist still going as her feet have her hopping around the stage.

# Deki nai, riyū o naraberu notte mechakucha, kantandakedo
# Sō janai akirameru no wa damedamedame kōkaishitakunai

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from The Great Cosmos, she is a magical girl, the Genuine Space Princess and YOUR Sunshine Senpai…

Kat: The Lucky Star, Andiiiiiiiiiii Taaaaaaakataaaaaa!

# Susumitaikara!

Our Sunshine Senpai starts to dance her way down the ramp, clear of the stage, noticing all her kouhai in the cheaper seats!

# Taninu, dōshi, onaji pēsu ja ,1 ban ni wa narenai
# Ushiro, yubi wo, sasarete datte
# Hashiridashita mon ga katsu, torubeki michi wa tsu~~~

As the pyro shoots straight up  and pops behind her, The Lucky Star takes off for the ring, slapping hands on her way down the ramp and around the ring before coming back around!

# Itsu made mo  kowagattenna, kowagattenna
# Dōse itsuka hateru inochinara
# Tobikonde,  tobikondeike

Andi hops up on the apron, dancing around more along to her song, as if performing it herself. Which, if you're within earshot, she is.

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara  mai chitte, mai chitte sake!

Takata pumps her fist some more, trying to get the ringside crowd involved from her spot on the apron, moving herself back and forth to capture EVERYONE.

Andi finally turns and hops over the top rope, running straight across, off the ropes and back again, putting both hands up into the air.

#Doki, doki, kanjiru kodō wa atsui mama, nagareteyuku
#Hon, kide, afureru koe wa “ madamadamada, konna monjanaize~~ ”

Takata takes off for a far side turnbuckle, singing along to the crowd while posing on the top turnbuckle.

#Tsukamitaikara!
# Namida, korae, fuanna yoru o, ikutsu koetekita ndarō
# Ten to, ten ga, sen ni tsunagaru  
# Shunkan shōmei shitai, mayō hima hanai~~

After a moment, Andi darts across to a turnbuckle nearer to the hard cam, and repeats her actions for the tv side before standing on the top turnbuckle itself to dance!

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara mai chitte, mai chitte, sake!

Andi flips down from her perch up top, landing on her feet and throwing her arms up into her classic pose. As the song fades down on more of the 'war' chant, Takata gets herself ready to go.

Mai: Is it over yet? I think I had a birthday waiting for that to finish. Let’s get Jo out here, and beat some stupid out of her.

Zack: You don’t have to stay here if you don’t want, Mai. Feel free to go to the back, and I can have almost anyone replace you.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Mai: I’m not gonna miss Jo’s match for anything. She’s the only reason I am still out here. Andi could fall off a cliff for all I care.

Zack: Well hold your breath for that to happen, and you can start anytime. We’ve got ourselves an Unstoppable 10 rematch coming right up!

Jennifer Stringer ordered Tommy out of the corner, telling him to take a position on the floor which only got the referee a disparaging stare from the parent/wrestling trainer before he turned back and continued to give Jo advice. On the other side of the ring, Takata was pacing back and forth waiting for the match to start before she hopped up onto the middle rope, encouraging the crowd to cheer louder and start a chant in her favour as she saw Tommy blow off the referee and continue giving his pre-match advice. And the moment she took her eyes off the Franchise member, Jo sprinted across the ring and looked to catch Andi...who telegraphed her tactics and leapt into a moonsault as McFarlane was about to grab hold of her ankle, landing on her feet behind her. Jo stopped herself from running into the turnbuckle and spun around straight into a volley of kicks from the Space Princess. Stringer called for the bell.

Zack: That’s what happens when you try to catch the space princess by surprise, and there’s the bell to start the match!

Mai: You think Jo cares if Andi gets these idiots in Oakland excited or not? She’s here to do a repeat of Unstoppable.

The kicks caused Jo to back up against the turnbuckle pads but Andi didn’t slow down as she stepped forward and continued to fire off kicks into Jo’s legs, hips, midriff and head; targeting any exposed area as McFarlane tried to cover up. Stringer asked for the break and started to use the count, Andi backing up a step on the four count with her hands raised only for her to suddenly spin around and clock her opponent with a discus forearm smash to her jaw. Andi spun once more and launched herself backwards, delivering a back splash into her foe, crushing her against the turnbuckle pads and immediately followed that up by throwing alternate back elbows that crashed into Jo’s head, even as the former FFW Champion tried to cover up. Again the referee used the count and once more saw Andi given her opponent the opportunity to leave the corner as he reached the four.

Zack: Andi’s got something to prove to herself, and all these people. She wasn’t happy with how her big return match went at all.

Mai: She’ll get over it. Jo’s the better wrestler, and also far more attracitve.

Jo, though, stayed leaned against the turnbuckle for a half-second before Takata took her by the wrist and fired her across the ring into the opposite corner. The former Unity Tag Team Champion immediately took off behind Jo and as the Franchise member struck the pads in her corner, Takata caught her with a running yakuza kick to her jaw. Andi backed up as Jo staggered forward out of the corner and Andi wasted no time at all in grabbing hold of her head and out of nowhere delivered the Space Crusher!!! Immediately Takata hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: Good Lord, that’s the SPACE CRUSSHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! IT’S ALREADY OVER!!

One…

Two…

...THRE----------------

Mai: Thank God for Tommy McFarlane! That would have been the crime of the century otherwise!

Before Stringer could complete the three count, Tommy jerked Andi out of the ring by her foot, causing her to faceplant on the floor. Stringer began to read him the riot act as he got up on the apron to confront the referee. Behind him, Takata rose back up to her feet and jerked Tommy’s ankle out from underneath him. As he landed on his feet on the floor he turned to face Andi and got a stiff thrust kick delivered into his gut that doubled him over before Andi drove an elbow strike into the back of his head. It dropped the man to one knee and Andi yelled out “SHHHHHHIIIIINNNNNNNNIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG SSSSSSTTTTTTTTAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!” before she delivered a shining wizard that dropped the patriarch of the McFarlane clan to the floor. The crowd cheered the Space Princess loudly as Andi rolled back into the ring.

Zack: Trust me, this match isn’t over and I’m sure Jo’s father will be more than happy to do things he should get arrested for, speaking of crimes.

Mai: That man has done nothing to anyone that they didn’t have coming, as far as I’m concerned, Zack.

As Takata made it back to her feet, Jo caught her with a headbutt right across her nose before the former FFW Champion scooped Andi off her feet to drop her throat first across the top rope. Andi landed on her feet and staggered a step backwards, holding her throat and gasping for air only for McFarlane to lift her upwards and drive her down into the canvas with a back suplex. Jo rolled to the ropes and used them to help her get her feet underneath her as she held her head for a moment. She took a moment to measure up the rising Andi before she rushed towards her and delivered a running knee strike to her gut. Takata dropped to one knee only to be pulled straight back to her feet and into a side Russian leg sweep.

Mai: See what I mean about Jo being the better wrestler of the two? Look how well she’s recovered from that stupid move!

Zack: As long as Daddy is there to run interference for her, you mean.

The pair started to rise back to their feet; Jo a half step ahead of Andi which allowed her to catch the former Unity Tag Team Champion in a cinch and deliver five rapid fire knee strikes to her midsection. As the fifth found its target, Jo altered up her grip and slammed Andi face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Quickly the Northern Irish wrestler took up position, sitting on Takata’s back, pulling her head upwards and into a camel clutch. Immediately Stringer got down into position to ask the Space Princess if she wanted to submit and got a very definite ‘No’ from the wrestler which saw Jo pull back further on her opponent’s head. Still Andi refused which saw Jo unload three clubbing forearms across her chest before interlocking her fingers underneath Takata’s jaw once again, pulling back further as she did so while sitting even lower on her back.

Mai: I love watching Jo at work, she’s just brilliant and devastating! No wonder she’s part of the Franchise.

Zack: It’s a camel clutch. Calm down.

Andi still refused to submit in the hold which caused Jo to shake her head in disgust at her opponent as she released the hold and started to pull Andi upwards to her feet where she Irish whipped her into the ring ropes, catching her on her return with a savate kick straight into her abdomen. Takata dropped to one knee for a second before returning to a vertical base and was immediately lifted upwards by McFarlane who dropped her gut first into her bent knee. Andi rolled away, holding her stomach, Jo following after her to deliver an elbow drop into her opponent’s midsection. Takata tried to roll away once more but instead found herself pulled to her feet once more, Jo hooking her head as she walked her the couple of steps towards the ropes before she lifted her up, dropping her gut first across the top rope, using it to deliver a slingshot falcon arrow. Quickly McFarlane rolled Takata over and made the cover on her.

Mai: That oughtta do it! Thanks for watching or whatever!

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: News of Andi’s defeat has been greatly exaggerated.

Takata kicked out and rolled to the side, holding her middle once more as Jo glared at the referee who was showing her the two count before she turned her attention back to Andi and started to pull the Space Princess to her feet. As Jo got her back upright, she dropped down to one knee and drove a forearm into her midsection. Andi grimaced in pain and backed up a step only for Jo to push upwards, grabbing hold of her foe by the sides of her head and drop to her knees into a jawbreaker. The former Unity Tag Team Champion rolled to the side and quickly began to get back to her feet only for Jo to drive a stiff kick into her stomach before she grabbed her by the hand and Irish whipped her into the corner. As Andi hit the turnbuckle pads back first, Jo measured up and came running forward with a two footed dropkick into her middle. Takata staggered out of the corner and straight into the arms of the former FFW Champion who snapped off a belly to belly suplex.

Mai: That’s how Jo treats people who get ahead of her in line at the supermarket, I heard, Zack.

Zack: Oh yeah, sure thing. Mhmm.

Andi hit the mat hard and started to roll over onto her front where she started to push up from the canvas to all fours. As the Space Princess started to make it to her feet, Jo came towards her from behind and left her feet to drive Takata face first into the canvas with a leg drop bulldog. Andi hit the canvas and rolled onto her back which saw the Northern Irish wrestler leave her feet to drive a double knee drop into her opponent’s body. Quickly the Franchise member made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Jo has asserted control here, and is looking to go up 2 up on the “Lucky Star” here in Oakland!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Well she is the superior athlete, so she has every reason to think she can win.

Jo once more gave the referee a glare as the two count was confirmed to her and began to pull Andi up to her feet once more and this time whipped her hard into the nearest corner. McFarlane followed the Sunshine Senpai into the corner, catching her with a running knee into the gut before she lowered her shoulder and drove four shoulder thrusts into her midriff - each one lifting the Space Princess off her feet in the corner. Stringer ordered her to back up and only found her command followed when her count reached four, the red haired wrestler pulling Takata forward with her, hooking her head and lifting her up off her feet into a suplex that saw McFarlane drop her gut first over the top rope. The Franchise member stepped forward and began to jerk the top rope around, bounce Andi’s stomach up and down on the plastic coated cable before catapulting her off the top and into the middle of the ring. Takata landed on her back and sat up, cradling her midriff with both arms and Jo took off across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes and delivered a baseball slide into her middle.

Mai: Think Jo played softball growing up at all? I think she just stole third base!

Zack: Oh, you’re hilarious!

Takata rolled away once more, holding her stomach and again and was once more pulled to her feet by her opponent. As Jo got her foe upright she started to unload with stiff knife edge chops to her chest, backing her up to the ropes before she fired her across the ring with the Irish whip. Immediately the former FFW Champion dropped back to the ropes and fired herself off them to meet the Space Princess with a spear right to her abdomen that folded Andi up onto the mat. Quickly Jo pulled her opponent onto her back as Takata tried to roll away and made another cover, hooking her leg once again.

Mai: Andi’s body looks like origami after that spear! Thanks for watching, everyone, and good--

One…

Two…

...THRE-----

Zack: Would you stop with that? This match isn’t over, as much as you’d like it to be.

At the last second Andi rolled her shoulder to stop the pinfall and rolled away to the side, arms going to hold her middle once more as Jo asked the official for the three count but only got two confirmed to her. The Northern Irish billed wrestler came back to her feet and followed Takata, pulling her back up to her feet and immediately locked in an abdominal stretch on the Space Prince, delivering three pointed elbow strikes just below her opponent’s rib cage as she got it locked in; each blow making her smile as Andi cried out in pain. Stringer got down in front of the former Unity Champion, asking her if she wanted to quit and while the referee’s attention was focused entirely upon Andi, Jo reached behind her with her free hand and grabbed hold of the top rope for additional leverage which saw Andi cry out again.

Zack: We should have two referees for every match. I think that rule is long overdue.

Mai: No one asked you for it, so it doesn’t matter.

When the referee looked up, Jo had released the hold on the top rope and this time delivered three open handed chops to her foes side that saw Andi cry out in pain once more. Stringer again asked Takata if she wanted to quit and with all of the official’s focus back on the trapped woman, Jo once more reached behind her and grabbed hold of the top rope, increasing the torque in the hold and causing Andi to wail. Again when Stringer looked up, Jo had released her hold on the top rope and was checking her nails before she slapped Andi’s side three more times.

Mai: You know how expensive a manicure is these days? A girl has to check on these things.

Yet again Stringer checked on Andi, asking the Space Princess if she wanted to quit, only to get cries of pain from her as she shook her head in refusal. This time the senior official moved around the other side and caught Jo with her hand holding the top rope; Stringer called for the break and used a high kick to make McFarlane release her hold. As she did, Andi sent Jo down to the canvas with a hip toss. Andi stumbled backwards to the ropes, holding her ribs as Jo quickly tried to come back to her feet. As soon as the Northern Irish woman came to a vertical base, Takata forced herself to leap up onto the ring ropes and come off them into a springboard superman punch that caught her opponent square to the jaw and sent her down to the mat once more. Again Jo scrambled to get back upright and as she did so, Andi came off the ring ropes with a springboard disaster kick to her face.

Zack: What a shot! Jo got her dome rattled off that one, and Andi needs to follow up and quickly!

Mai: Quit giving advice. You’re a broadcaster, not a manager.

McFarlane rose quickly to her feet and this time received a palm strike to her jaw from Andi who followed it up with a quick savate kick that saw Jo fall back against the ring ropes and bounce off them into another savate kick from Andi who held her midriff as she delivered the move. Once more the Franchise member fell back against the ring ropes and rebounded off them only to stumble straight into a spinning back fist from Andi to her jaw. Again McFarlane staggered backwards into the ropes and Andi grabbed her by the wrist to Irish whip her across the ring, catching the former FFW Champion on her return with a butt-butt hip check on her return. McFarlane rolled to the side and up onto all fours only for Andi to pull her up to her feet and send her barreling into a corner with an Irish whip. As Jo struck the turnbuckle pads, Andi chased in after her and delivered a leaping forearm strike to the jaw which she followed up with rapid fire combination of spinning backfists and back heel kicks, ignoring Stringer insistence on the break and the count until the referee stepped in and physically backed Takata up, while Jo dropped to a sitting position in the corner. The crowd cheered the Space Princess loudly, who was once more holding her ribs while getting sternly reprimanded by the referee.

Mai: Since when did people in Oakland start liking Andi?! And the better question is why?

Zack: If you want to go out in the crowd and conduct a personal survey, I can handle it from here.

Andi gave Stringer the most cursory of nods as she encouraged the crowd to get her behind her before she launched herself forward and into a sliding kick that caught Jo in the chest with both feet. Takata once more held an arm across her stomach as she brought herself back up to her feet and pulled her opponent back to a standing position with her, pulling her out of the corner and into a raised knee. Jo bent double and Takata hooked her head under her arm and quickly stepped back towards the corner, climbing up the ropes and kicking off to spin McFarlane around before she planted her on the top of her skull into the canvas with a Tornado DDT. Quickly Takata made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: That tornado DDT put Jo right on her head, and the “Lucky Star” is gonna even the score from Unstoppable!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Mai: Guess again!

Jo kicked out and pushed Andi off of her. Takata looked over to the referee and nodded at the two count shown to her as again her arm moved across her midsection while she came back to her feet. Once more Andi brought her opponent up to her feet and backed her up to the ring ropes with a series of stiff kicks to her body. As McFarlane leaned backwards against the ropes, Andi delivered two more kicks before she sent the Franchise member across the ring with an Irish whip and delivered the UV Rays double handed chop to the chest of the Northern Irish wrestler. Jo dropped to her knees, holding her chest as she tried to crawl away for a moment before forcing herself up to her feet and as she did so the Space Princess darted towards the ropes, springboarding off them into a hurricanrana that saw her land it perfectly, allowing her to lean back to hook Jo’s legs for the cover as she knelt over her shoulders.

Zack: Andi’s got her all rolled up here after another shot to the dome, and that may be all she wrote!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: You don’t know Jo very well, do you? She didn’t become FFW Champion because she was lucky!

Jo kicked out and shoved Andi off her as she did so before she rolled away. Andi looked to the referee who showed her the two count and the Space Princess nodded as she came back to her feet. The Franchise member had only made it as far as her hands and knees and Andi skipped forward to drive a boot into her opponent’s rib cage. A second and third kick followed that before Takata pulled Jo upwards and into a single knee facebreaker. McFarlane staggered backwards two steps, trying to catch her balance only for Takata to launch herself forward and spike her opponent on the top of her head once again with a jumping DDT. Jo bounced back up as she hit the canvas mat first and came back up to her knees where Andi let out the cry “SHHHHHIIIINNNNNIIIINNNNNGGGG STTTTAAARRRRR” once more and delivered a shining wizard to the side of her head that dropped Jo to the canvas once more. Andi dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking both of her legs for the cover as she did so.

Mai: We may need Tommy if this keeps up. All these head shots is gonna have Jo thinking she was on Game of Thrones or something!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You break the fourth wall, while Jo breaks out of this cover!

Jo rolled her shoulder at the last moment to break up the pinfall, causing Stringer to show the two count as Andi pulled herself upwards into a sitting position and looked the referee’s fingers before holding up three of her own. The official shook her head and showed the two count to Andi once again, telling her the shoulder came and Takata nodded her head and started back to her feet as McFarlane made it to the ring ropes and started to pull herself up to her feet. As Jo made it to her knees, hung over the middle rope, Andi darted forward and delivered a tiger feint kick to her opponent’s face. It brought the Franchise member to her feet, staggering backwards only for Andi to stop her in her tracks as she caught her by the wrist and yanked her back towards her, the Space Princess lifting Jo upwards and dropping her backwards with a reverse STO into the top turnbuckle - the Sunstroke. Jo slowly slumped down to her knees in the corner and Andi retreated across the ring to the opposite corner.

Zack: There’s the SUNSTROKE, and Andi’s heading for the high ground! This won’t end well for the “Rebel Child” at all!

Mai: Tommy, do something!

Andi started to stomp her foot once there and pointed towards the Northern Irish wrestler before she cupped her hands around her mouth to call out the word “SOLAR!!!” before she led the crowd in answering her call by crying out “BBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!” As Stringer checked on Jo, Takata looked to take off across the ring but instread she fell forward and faceplanted on the mat thanks to a recovered Tommy grabbing her ankle from the outside to trip her up before he reeled away, holding his head as though still feeling the effects of the Shining Star from earlier. Stringer gave the man a wary suspicious look while Takata rolled to a sitting position, glaring at him, Stringer started to head across the ring only to be grabbed by Jo who was holding her face and started to verbally tear a strip off the official for allowing Andi to drop her face first into the turnbuckle.

Mai: If she has to beat the stupid out of this referee too, that’s perfectly fine. They need to be put in their places as well.

Zack: She’s flirting with a DQ, and Andi’s going for Tommy! Go ahead!

As Jo distracted the official, Andi reached through the ropes and grabbed Tommy by his ears, pulling him upwards onto the apron. She got him as far as a sitting position on the canvas before he jabbed backwards over his shoulder with the kendo stick in his hand, driving the end into Takata’s stomach. He jabbed her stiffly in the middle with the kendo stick once more, causing Andi to lean forward, holding her stomach as Tommy came up to his feet and pulled Andi forward by the hair, bringing her stomach right up against the ropes before he swung the kendo stick straight into her gut. Then he grabbed hold of the back of Andi’s head as he dropped off the ring apron snapping the Space Princess throat first over the top rope. Andi stumbled backwards, gasping for air and holding her middle with her arm… and straight into Jo’s clutches as she cut short her discussion with the referee to scoop her opponent upwards and drive her down into the canvas with her wheelbarrow facebuster - BANG!! Quickly Jo rolled her opponent over and made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Mai: There went the BANG!! I love that move! Thanks for coming, Andi!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Wrong again! Andi is not going to let there be a repeat of Unstoppable tonight!

The crowd cheered loudly as Andi’s shoulder came up off the mat and Stringer showed the two count and only got louder as Nevaeh Summers started to make her way down to ringside, her eyes trained on Tommy McFarlane at ringside. In the ring, Jo demanded the three count from the referee who refused, telling her it was a two count and that Andi got the shoulder up in the nick of time. The former FFW Champion shook her head at the referee and pulled Andi up to her feet once more, hoisting her up onto her shoulders only to hurl her forwards into a single knee gutbuster. Andi rolled away to the middle of the ring, holding her stomach as she writhed in agony, kicking her feet against the canvas.

Mai: Andi writhing on the mat holding her stomach, they could make that into a wallpaper for my phone. And I’d use it too if there weren’t naked guys in hard hats already on there.

Zack: Remind me never to ask to use your phone.

The referee checked on the Space Princes, making sure that she was okay to continue and got the okay from Andi who Jo shouted at, telling her to get to her feet before she stepped backwards, waving Takata to her feet before she noticed Nevaeh Summers had reached ringside and was staring down Jo’s father, as Tommy challenged her to come nearer. McFarlane glared at Summers, then looked back to Andi. As the Space Princess made it unsteadily to her feet, McFarlane raised her left hand in the air in a fist as her right removed her bandana and she launched herself forward and into the Hand Grenade spinning headscissors, only for Andi to manage to shove her away. Jo landed on her feet and turned back to face the former Unity Tag Team Champion who caught her head and out of nowhere delivered the Space Crusher. Jo hit the mat and bounced onto her back and Andi scurried to make the cover and hook her legs as she did so. As Tommy jumped up onto the apron to distract the referee only for Summers to jerk him backwards to the floor.

Mai: Why is Nevaeh here?! This has nothing to do with---I HATE THE SPACE CRUSHER!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I don’t think Jo’s gonna be fond of it either! Andi did it!!

As Stringer completed the three count and called for the bell, Tommy swung his kendo stick aimed at Nevaeh’s head, only for the blonde to duck underneath the shot, grinning at the man as she backed upwards onto the entrance ramp. In the ring, Andi was holding her midriff as she sat up while the bell rang.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. ANDI TAKATA!!!!

Mai: No one asked for Nevaeh Summers to come out here, she had no business being here at all!

Zack: And I’m glad she was! Someone had to negate Tommy, and she did a terrific job of it! Man, Sin & Sacrifice can’t get here fast enough, can it? We’ll see you at Breaking Point!

Stringer helped Andi to her feet and raised her hand in the air as the crowd cheered her loudly while Tommy looked from the ring to Neveah before he set off around the ring to meet Jo as she rolled out and began to talk at her with a stern look on his face as the Franchise member was holding her head. Meanwhile the crowd cheered Andi loudly as she celebrated her victory, holding an arm across her stomach as the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:56:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: