Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 10:49:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - September 7, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - September 7, 2019  (Read 1160 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 08, 2019, 01:50:50 pm »

Live from the SAP Center in San Jose, California
September 7, 2019

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of the 10 Star Spa. She checks her cell phone for the time Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera. 

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Bianca Reed nailing her corkscrew stunner, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Ruby Tyler and Mallory Bennett fighting in their House Warring match, Leona Vega delivering her gutbuster, and Valentina Lozano dropping an opponent with a backbreaker. 

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera. 

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Jo and Mel hitting the ring during a tag match to start beating on one of the teams involved, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head. 

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play. The bell rings as the music fades out.

Kat heads up the steps into the ring with her microphone in hand. She gets a few wolf whistles from the crowd before she begins. 

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Are you on your way to San Jose? Because that’s where we are! Welcome to Breaking Point, live from the SAP Center at San Jose! The road is winding down to SIn & Sacrifice, and we’re glad you are joining us tonight!

Mai: Tonight may be the greatest main event in FFW history as Savannah Star takes on the entire Franchise in a 5 on 1 handicap tag match! It’s gonna be GLORIOUS!

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Mai: You know what my favorite thing about Mila is? Nothing. She may be decent in the ring, but I like a little charisma and personality. A nice rack helps too.

Zack: Because a nice rack is gonna get you far in combat sports, right. Mila is gonna make some history in this company, I have that feeling. But tonight, she has to deal with this woman.

The lights go down and light purple lights twirl near the entry way as "Nightmare" by Halsey starts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

Jordan Majors runs in and jumps and lands right as the beat hits and the lights come on to show her standing on the stage and staring out at the crowd. She smiles and starts skipping slowly toward the ring.

Kat: From Chicago, Illinois! Weighing in at 130 pounds... JORDAN MAJORS!

Jordan slaps the apron as she reaches the ring and slides under the ropes. She runs from one side back to the other and jumps on the ropes and leans over the top with a big smile. She shakes her head around in a crazy manner before hopping back to the mat.

Zack: The last time we saw this woman, it seemed as though she had joined forces with Kyle Kilmeade. I don’t see him out here though, but Jordan’s got a date with Luci at Sin & Sacrifice in a rematch from their debuts. 

Mai: I’m sure Kyle will be along. Now Jordan...I like her. She’s got that little x factor that you need, and she’s a little ...eccentric, which makes things more fun. 

Referee Stephen Wilson checks both women for foreign objects, and then calls for the bell to start the match. As Mila moved towards her, Jordan dropped down to the mat, and rested her head her hands as her feet kicked behind her. She grinned up to the Brit, who gave her a curious look. The fans in the arena began to boo loudly as they saw Kyle heading down to the ring. When Mila glanced over to see him as well, that’s when Jordan went on the attack. She charged forward with a running forearm followed by several more as she hammered Mila back into the corner. A few Eruopean uppercuts followed that before she climbed up onto the second rope, and bit into her face. Martin shoved her off to the mat, and held her cheek before Majors used a monkey flip to send her flying over to the canvas. 

Zack: Well now we know why Kyle didn’t come out with her. She needed something to distract Mila, so she could jump her...and apparently take a bite out of her.

Mai: We don’t know that for a fact, Zack. Maybe he had to visit the restroom quickly before he came out here. That happens to us all, you know.

Mila rolled over and tried to get up, only for Jordan to quickly grab a side headlock to try to keep her down. She grinded her arm against her head, and flashed a smile to Kyle, who was giving her some encouragement. Mila got to her feet, but was still stuck in the side headlock. She tried to shoot Jordan into the ropes, but the pink haired wrestler wouldn’t go. When she tried a second time, Jordan ran her head first into the middle turnbuckle before snapping her over to the mat right back into the side headlock.

Mai: Jordan’s kinda like a dog with a new bone when it comes to that headlock, isn’t she? She’s kinda scrappy.

Zack: The way she’s grinding it in is a great way to get cauliflower ears in the future for Mila. But you’re right, she’s maintaining good control here. 

Mila started back to her feet again, but Jordan kept the hold locked tightly. She tried to fire her off once more, but Jordan stopped their momentum by getting her foot on the rope in time. As soon as she did that, Mila countered out with a suplex. She finally got free, and quickly rolled to her feet. Jordan got to her knees before Martin started firing kicks into her chest one after another with increasing speed. She took off for the near side, and came back with a basement dropkick to put her down on the mat entirely. The fans began getting behind the former military officer as Mila snatched her waist and snapped off a German suplex. 

Zack: Mila’s finally getting her offense working for her, and Jordan’s wishing she still had that headlock applied right about now. 

Mai: It’s a minor blip on the radar, Zack. You make it sound like that’s the only hold she knows or something. 

Majors tried to get up again, only to get caught with another German suplex, causing Mila to get a bit more amped up as she heard the crowd. Jordan popped up again, and got launched into the corner with a third German suplex. Majors fell into a slump against the corner as Mila headed for the far corner. She patted her knee, and took off towards the corner at a high rate of speed. She went for a knee strike, but Kyle pulled Jordan out of the ring and let Mila’s knee hit the corner. Jordan grinned at him, and slid back into the ring, and jerked Mila out of the corner by her foot to spike her knee into the mat. 

Mai: What? He didn’t touch Mila. He represents Jordan now he’s allowed to touch his own client anytime he wants. 

Zack: Oh yeah, sure. If I were the referee, I’d throw him out of here for that! Now look at her, Jordan’s got an opening now.

Twice more, Jordan spiked Mila’s knee into the mat before dragging her leg to the ropes. She set her foot across the bottom rope, and then jumped up to drive her weight down into her knee. The Brit grabbed her leg in pain, only for Jordan to flip her over into a single leg Boston crab with a grin on her face. Wilson slid down beside Mila to see if she wanted to stop the match, but got a clear “NO” from her. Kyle stood in front of her as she reached out to grab the bottom rope, but it was clear he was pulling it back with his hand as the referee checked with Mila again.

Mai: What? He’s not allowed to touch the ropes now? Where are you reading all these rules for managers from anyway?!

Zack: He’s not allowed to keep someone from reaching it, and you know that! And if the referee would look, he’d see what everyone else in the SAP Center and watching at home already does.

Mila’s expression showed the pain she was feeling as she gritted her teeth, and clawed forward to finally grab the rope. The referee called for the break, and Jordan finally let go on four. The fans continued to boo her as she got to her feet. She spun around to grab Mila’s leg again, but the Brit surprised her with a monkey flip through the ropes to the floor. Martin rolled away from the ropes herself, and began to get to her feet. Her knee was making that difficult though as Kyle helped Jordan to her feet before she dove back into the ring. She charged towards to grab her, but Mila surprised her with a big boot across the jaw that dropped Jordan to a seat and stumbled Mila backwards. 

Zack: Mila heard Jordan coming, and used that aching leg to past her with a boot to the face. But she has to press the advantage, because Majors is already getting up again. 

Mai: It’s only a matter of time, Zack. You can’t do well on one leg in a fight, and I’m positive Jordan will get her hands on that knee again.

Majors was already back to her feet, and went for a single leg takedown, but Mila countered with a clubbing blow to her back when she reached for it. Jordan was jerked forward into a front facelock as Mila started firing knees into her head and chest repeatedly. She hooked both arms behind her, and drilled her with a DDT before rolling her over to make the cover.

Zack: Did you see all those knee lifts into Jordan’s face? Good Lord, she may not know where the hell she is right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

She kicked out at two, and Mila mounted her chest to start landing right hands in a flurry. With the crowd even more loudly behind her, she got to her feet and struggled to keep her balance, thanks to her knee. 

Mai: Gimpy’s having a hard time just putting weight on that knee, and that’s gonna work against her. Jordan’s already getting up again too!

Mai was right as the Chicagoan went to grab her. She managed a rear waistlock, but Mila started firing back elbows with both arms. Each of them caught Majors on both sides of her head. It sent Majors stumbling backwards before Mila stumbled forward with a clothesline. But Majors ducked it as the two locked arms, causing both to go for a backslide. Mila’s off balance state helped Jordan get it as they fell forward into a backslide pin by the newcomer!

Mai: They both were going for a backslide, but Gimpy’s knee worked against her and now Jordan’s about to pick up her first win!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Mila managed to kick out and get free before rolling off to the canvas. She grabbed the ropes to help her get up, and Jordan popped up quickly. As she went towards her, Martin caught her with a superkick on the jaw that dropped her!

Zack: Jordan won’t have any teeth left to bite after that superkick! Mila could cover her right now, but her leg gave out on her!

Martin dropped to the mat, rubbing her knee again before grabbing the rope to help her get back to her feet. Jordan had started to stir on the mat, and began to get to her feet. Mila didn’t give her much of a chance though before she caught her with a kick to the chest. She pulled her back to her feet, and went to hoist her up for her driver finisher, but Jordan slipped down behind her. Before the Brit could turn around, Jordan executed a codebreaker. She launched herself across Martin for the cover with a hook of the leg. .

Mai: What a dumbass! You don’t try to lift an opponent with a bad knee! Jordan caught her with CHAPTER 11!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Mila got her shoulder up in time, and Jordan rained elbows into the side of her head. She got back to her feet a little dazed still, and went to grab Mila’s leg. But the brunette pulled her knees up to fire a forearm into Jordan’s mouth to send her backwards. 

Zack: Jordan’s hellbent on doing more damage to that leg, but look at Mila fighting back! She’s got an indomitable spirit, and a nasty forearm to go with it!

With Jordan dazed again, Mila used the ropes to help her get back to her feet. She started stomping her foot, trying to get her knee back in order before she lunged forward with a sling blade clothesline. The crowd got much louder now as Mila stumbled towards the ropes, and rubbed her knee again as she saw Jordan starting to get up again. The pink haired wrestler stumbled forward, and Mila planted her head between her legs. With a shout, she hoisted Jordan up quickly into her package piledriver. But she collapsed back to the mat again with pain in her knee, then crawled forward to make the cover. 

Zack: Jordan just went into DARKEST NIGHT, and I don’t think she’s gonna get up from it either! Mila’s got the cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

As Wilson’s hand was coming down for three, Mila was yanked off the cover by her bad leg by Kyle. She clutched her knee for a second, and turned her attention towards the manager with a cold stare. 

Mai: Okay, maybe that was a tiny bit illegal. But the thing is it’s not cheating unless you get caught, Zack. 

Martin struggled back to her feet as Jordan was doing the same. Kyle backed away from the ring with his hands up, and Mila spun around to see Jordan rush her to catch her with a lungblower. It dropped her to the mat, and Jordan slowly got back to her feet. She leaned against the ropes as she tried to get her wits about her. She crouched down with a smile beginning to return to her face as she waved Mila to get up. 

Mai: If I was Mila, I wouldn’t take Jordan’s advice. Because I doubt this is going to end well for her. You know what? Go ahead and take it, Mila!

Zack: Jordan’s got a devilish look in her eyes, and I don’t know if Mila knows where she is right now. But she’ll find out in a matter of seconds!

Mila barely had gotten her feet under her before Jordan bolted out of the corner, catching her head and delivering her jumping cutter. She immediately rolled her over, and went for the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Mai: Jordan just CASHED OUT, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell, and Jordan got to her feet with a grin on her face. Kyle joined heer in the ring before she jumped into a hug on him. He put her back on her feet, and raised her hand while the referee raised the other. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………..JORDAN MAJORS!!

Zack: As much involvement as she has, she ought to give Kyle half of the winnings for tonight. Be that as it may, Jordan Majors picks up a win heading into Sin & Sacrifice.

Mai: Look at that, Zack. A new talent is enjoying some success, and you can’t wait to belittle and begrudge her that success. 

Kyle held the ropes open for her, and walked alongside her towards the back. Jordan hopped up and down on her feet with enthusiasm as the fans showed her no love. At that point, the show cut elsewhere.

Rosalina’s Road Trip, Part 3

The continuing series that is the Rosalina Road Trip continues as the video begins for the viewers. Rose and her fiance are back on the road again, this time sitting in traffic as Rose holds the GoPro camera for her fiance.

Alex: Today, all the stops on our road trip takes place in the same state! Why? Because there’s just that much stuff to see. We’re in Nevada, and one of our stops could get us shot. But we’re gonna hope that doesn’t happen, ya know?

Rose: All we really want for this leg of the trip is to catch a Mewtwo, ya see?

Rose shows her cellphone to the camera, as Pokémon Go is running.

Rose: And they say it’s around here in Nevada. Y’all know where! Hopefully, with the power of FAST TRACK, we’re gonna get it done in a hitch!

Alex: Indeed, but no trip to Nevada would be complete without seeing…

The camera spins around to show the hundreds of neon signs that could only mean they are on the strip in…

Alex: LAS VEGAS!! The gambling capital of the world! Where you can make a fortune and lose it all in the same night, if you’re the gambling sort! There’s stage shows, concerts, magic shows, and all manner of stuff to do here. And I promised Rose we’d take in a magic show. So while we do that, we’ll catch back up with you at--CUT!!

The next shot is of a place far less decorated with signs. Instead, it looks very much like an old ghost town in places. But the dynamic duo aren’t there, because the camera shows them parked across the street from….

Alex: Welcome to Mound House, Nevada! One other thing this state is famous for… brothels! And across the street is the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, where you go if you are hard up...no pun intended...for some nookie! Because those girls are happy to provide it!

Rose: … why are WE here?

Rose’s voice is as deadpan as can be.

Rose: Just yesterday we were cosmic bowling with Andi Takata and now we’re at the red light town? I… The f…?

Alex: I’m just trying to show people some of the sights if they come to Nevada. This is the most famous brothel in the whole state! It’s not like we’re going to be staying the night or anything. I just wanted to show the people one of the historic sites, where hospitality is king. These girls will bend over backwards for you...or frontwards if you want. But uh...we won’t be going in.

Rose: Especially because it would be WEIRD, right? Let’s carry on, this place is giving me the creeps already! CUT!

The next shot has the couple standing not far from a fenced area with signs posted every few feet. All of the signs basically inform the reader that this is a highly secure area, and trespassers could be shot.

Alex: Welcome to Lincoln, Nevada! And this behind us…. Way way behind us because we don’t want to be killed….is the infamous Area 51! A government installation in the desert here where they say it’s an Air Force training facility…. But most people believe there be aliens somewhere in there. I’d take you in, but yeah….. I tend to believe those signs.

Rose: Some folks have tried walking into that area but they were welcomed with gunshots, and Iiiii don’t think we’re in the mood for that. We just want to catch a Mewtwo!...

Rose taps at her cellphone and… pouts.

Rose: … and I can’t see any! They lied to us!

Alex: Either that or someone beat us here and caught it already! Who knows? Maybe one of the aliens came to Earth to play Pokemon Go!

As soon as he finishes talking, Rose’s phone starts to alert her. He glances down to it, and there’s a Pokemon nearby!

Alex: Is it….? Oh, it’s just a Sandshrew.

Rose pouts again.

Rose: I have seven of those already. Oh, what the heck, could use some more XP.

And with that, Rose proceeds to try and capture her eighth Sandshrew.

Rose: All things considered though, can’t say this wasn’t eventful! Who knew a place with absolutely nothing around it and nothing to see could be such a thrill?

Alex: We should have opened the game back in Mound House. I’d be curious to see what Pokemon would have been at the brothel! My guess is Pikachu.

Rose: And my guess is, we’re gonna have to stay curious!

Rose snatches the camera from her fiancé and smirks.

Rose: Boys sometimes. CUT!!!

And then we cut back to the live show. 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:03:07 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 01:51:03 pm »

Written by Mark

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and there’s Kat Grayson once again standing in the center with her microphone.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Tonight marks the return to FFW of Abigail Lindsay. She’s been in and out of the company, but something tells me she’ll be sticking around.

Mai: I hope so, I like Abi a lot! And she’s only facing Luci! And we saw Jordan leave her clutching her yahoo in their match last time.

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: What you neglected to leave out in your comments was that Luci won that match, because Jordan struck her in the… did you call it yahoo?

Mai: Well if I say the p word, it’ll probably get bleeped by the censors. So yeah, I’m coining the word “yahoo” for it now as well, not to be confused with the search engine.

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Kat: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Mai: I think more people should come to the ring in vehicles. We got bikers, why not see if we can land a helicopter?

Zack: Because this is indoors, that’s why. Besides that, Abi looks to impress in her return. And she’s already got a ride to the back after the match, I suppose.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for anything illegal, and calls for the bell as soon as Kat is out of the ring. Luci and Abi meet in the center, looking into one another’s eyes before a smile begins to form on Abi’s face. As soon as they lock up, Luci starts to push her back into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, and Abi catches her with a palm thrust as she has her hands up. Seeing Luci choking brings a smile to her face before she whips her into the nearest corner. Abi follows her in with a torrent of kicks to the body before bouncing off the bottom rope for a back heel kick to her head. It snaps Luci’s head backwards, and Abi sweeps her legs to bring her down to the mat. She quickly grabs both feet, and catapults her neck first into the bottom rope.

Mai: Abi gets right to business, doesn’t she? Luci’s choking, and that’s a really good way for your opponent to start a match. If you can’t breathe, things get a lot easier.

Zack: I agree with you, but I suspect Luci may not be as fond of the offense as you are. Abi’s hands and feet are quick as lightning too.

As the Aussie starts to get up, Abi catches her with a short knee to the ribs to double her over. As soon as she was in position, Lindsay bounced off the far side and came back with a running kneelift to the face that dropped Luci to her knees. She took a step back, and connected with a shining wizard to put her down. Abi rolled her over quickly to make the cover as Fisk dropped to count.

Mai: She’s not getting paid by the hour either! Abi’s already got Luci in trouble!

ONE!!!

TW-NO!!

Luci kicked out before the two, and Abi mounted her chest to rain punches into her face. She popped back to her feet, clearly pleased with herself even if the San Jose crowd was far from it.

Zack: Abi’s showing me a lot here tonight in her return. She certainly doesn’t lack for killer instinct at all.

When she saw Luci starting to get up again, Abi pulled her the rest of the way and peppered her with forearms to the side of her head. Lindsay quickly scooped her up and went to hang her upside down in the corner in a tree of woe. A brighter smile appeared on her face as she resumed with the fast kicks to her body followed up with a dropkick to her chest. She started to pat her on the cheek as she hung upside down, asking her if she had more fun with Jordan than her. She popped back to her feet, and headed for the corner as the referee was trying to free her. Abigail darted towards her with a sliding dropkick that missed when Luci sat up on the corner. Abi stopped herself before she hurt herself, and went to grab Luci in a rear waistlock on the top turnbuckle.

Mai: How many times have we see someone miss that, and end up getting a steel pole in the yahoo? Shows how smart Abi is, and she has good reflexes.

Zack: I don’t know what she has in mind right here, but she’s got Luci in a compromising position on that top turnbuckle…. MAYBE NOT!!

Luci started firing back elbows into Abi’s head, causing her to teeter on the middle rope. She corrected herself to face her opponent, and scooped Abi over her shoulders before rolling off with a Samoan drop from off the top. Lindsay’s back arched off the mat, and Luci quickly went for a cover with both legs hooked.

Zack: I don’t know how she did it, but Luci with a Samoan drop from the high rent district! Abi’s return is in big trouble!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

She got her shoulder up in time, and Luci rose back to her feet. The fans were starting to get more lively again in support of her as she pulled her opponent to her feet. She hooked her head, and connected with a slingshot suplex.

Mai: Looks like Luci wants to do some back damage to Abi here, and I’m starting to like her less and less now. Not that I was a Luci fan before.

Abi rolled out of the ring to the apron, trying to get away from Luci. As she used the ropes to get herself back to her feet, Luci grabbed her head for a stunner that snapped her neck across the top rope and sent her spiraling to the floor. Lindsay clutched her throat and started coughing heavily as Luci asked her how she liked it. The LA native was still trying to get her breath as she grabbed the apron to help her get up again.

Zack: I’ve never seen someone use a stunner over the top rope, and I’m amazed Abi didn’t have her neck snapped right there.

Mai: She would have, but the ropes do have some give after all. So it’s not as bad as it looked, even though it did look bad.

Luci watched her for a moment, and took off for the far side. As Abi got to her feet on the outside, Luci went for a baseball slide into her chest. But Abi pulled the ring apron out, and Luci got caught between it and the apron. She started firing right hands at the Aussie, but Luci fired them right back. It was a fistfight on the floor before Abi caught her with a thumb in the eye to stop her. She snatched her head, and drove her to the ringside mat with a DDT that also freed her from the apron. Lindsay sat up, still trying to catch her breath despite some coughing.

Mai: If it weren’t for those mats around the ring, I think Luci’s head would have splattered like a tomato here in the SAP Center.

Zack: You may be right. Those mats aren’t that thick, but Abi’s still trying to get her wind back. She’s still having trouble breathing.

She pulled Luci to her feet, and tossed her back into the ring. That smile started to return to her face as she looked around, listening to the crowd booing her. When she reached down to grab her, Luci pulled her into a weak small package before the referee dropped to count.

Mai: Luci’s desperate! This will never work!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO-NO!!

Abi kicked out at two, and pummeled Luci with a few more shots. She mocked Luci as the Aussie tried to get up. When she did, she hooked her head and went for her springboard bulldog. But Luci shoved her off before they got to the ropes. As soon as Abi stopped herself to turn around, Luci darted past her and caught her with a disaster kick as she turned.

Zack: What impact! Abigail’s teeth may have been relocated to the other side of her mouth after that shot!

Lindsay stumbled in place as Luci grabbed her from behind, and dropped her with her cobra clutch bulldog. The fans came to their feet as she dove across her to make the cover before the referee dropped to count.

Zack: Luci got every bit of that, and I think this one may be three seconds from the bell sounding again!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Abi’s shoulder rolled off the mat in time, and Luci got back to her feet. With the fans behind her she started to pull her opponent up until Abi used an uppercut to the throat to stop her in her tracks.

Mai: I think that may be one of my new favorite moves! I’ve never punched someone in the throat, but it’s damn effective!

Abi darted for the corner, and made her way to the top rope. Luci clutched her throat, still trying to get her breath. When she turned, Abi launched herself into a shooting star DDT! She dove into the cover with a hook of both legs!

Mai: That’s SERENITY NOW, Zack!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: Wow!

Lindsay rolled off the cover, and got to her feet with a grin on her face as the referee raised her hand in victory.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…...ABIGAIL LINDSAY!!

Zack: Abigail Lindsay came back, and put one hell of a win in her record! I’ve never seen a shooting star DDT like that, and neither has Luci!

The San Jose crowd continued to boo her though as she slid out of the ring under the bottom rope with that same wicked little smile on her face.

Mai: If she hits that on anyone, I don’t know who will get up from it honestly. Welcome back, Abigail!

As Abi backed up the ramp still letting the fans continue to boo her, it only encouraged her more as she headed to the back. The show cut elsewhere as well.

A Lioness In Waiting

The smiling face of Elizabeth Lannister is the next image we see before the camera pulls back to find her with her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. 

Kyle: A little later tonight, you are going to see what happens when someone does what is inarguably the stupidest move anyone can make. And that is attacking the person who signs your paycheck. You’re going to see what defiance and bad decision making is all about firsthand. But those are not words one can use to describe this woman to my left.

He glances towards Elizabeth, and pats her hand gently.

Kyle: You see, the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister would NEVER do anything of the sort to the owner of this company and the woman who can make her career or shelve it indefinitely. Unlike some, Elizabeth has respect for what Samantha says and wants. Isn’t that right?

Elizabeth places her hand to her heart and nods her head.

Elizabeth: I have nothing but the utmost level of respect for our absolutely brilliant boss. She is one of the most keen minds in the entire wrestling world and is someone that commands respect no matter WHERE she goes. Besides, making a redhead mad is the absolute LAST thing that should be done. 

Kyle: And while some may question my eye for talent, I think the facts speak for themselves when I say every one of my clients who have had a title shot has been a champion in either Future Shock or FFW, including this lady right here… much to Mila’s chagrin.

Elizabeth: What can I say? When I set my sights on something, it will only be a matter of time before I get it. I wanted the Aspire Championship...I got it. I wanted Mila’s head on a platter ...I rammed it through a lighting rig. See a pattern here?

Kyle: And that’s why she is where she is. Before even having her first match, Elizabeth here was placed on the Sin & Sacrifice card. That’s why she was at Unstoppable 10, and got to make what I think was the most impactful arrival of anyone who was actually on the FFW roster at the time.

Elizabeth: When you’re someone like me, big impressions is the name of the game. So what if people get their feathers ruffled? The point is, they were all talking about me…..and that is the important thing.

Kyle: And now here we are three weeks away from the second biggest show this promotion puts on, Sin & Sacrifice, in Houston. She’ll be meeting the woman she looked to make said impact on at Unstoppable: Emma Mackenzie. The same woman who slipped past Lacey. This match is as much dedicated to Lacey as it is to put the rocket on the back of the Lioness. I mean, imagine what it’s gonna do for you to be able to say you knocked off a former FFW Champion, the longest reigning singles champion in FFW history, AND a Hall of Famer! My goodness, that couldn’t be more perfect if I had put the plan together myself.

He gives her a wink and his full attention.

Elizabeth: I’m not going to lie, this is a tall order for anyone. In only my second match since arriving on the main roster, I draw one of the big guns. But like Kyle so eloquently said, this match is going to be the launch pad to the top.

Kyle: I do want to let Emma know that none of this is personal. There’ no ill will. I don’t hate you. Elizabeth doesn’t hate you. It’s all business, and purely driven by the fact that this woman right here deserves a showcase on the main roster. She deserves a spotlight that only facing someone of your caliber can provide. Because see, there’s two goals I have in mind for my Lioness here. One, to become the No Surrender Champion. That’s the long term goal. The other is to knock off her first FFW Hall of Famer in Houston. That one’s a lot closer to happening right now. 

Elizabeth: Emma, I'm going to say something that I pretty much say to no one. I respect you.  I respect everything that you've done and have yet to do. But if you think this is going to be a breeze of a match for you and that you are going to walk all over me…..think again, sweetie. 

Kyle: Like I said, Emma, nothing personal. Just business.

The camera focuses back on the “Lioness” before the show cuts elsewhere. 

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 07:47:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 01:51:16 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: This could and should have been the main event tonight, not the mugging we are supposed to see in a little while.

Mai: You realize that the same person who signs my check also signs yours, right? And she is the one who booked that. 

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do.

Kat: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 137 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia hooks her arms over the ropes and grins, climbing through the ropes and up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Sophia Pike is as dangerous as they come in the ring, and virtually anyone who knows her will tell you that. Nevaeh certainly recognizes it.

Mai: Good for her. Knowing Nevaeh, she’s probably hopped up on something right now and thinks she’s about to fight Puff the Magic Dragon.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: Nevaeh will be teaming up for the first time ever with Andi Takata at Sin & Sacrifice to face Jo McFarlane...and her father, Tommy! 

Mai: Why does she hate that man so much? I think he’s adorable, and would happily give him a second look if his wife wouldn’t try to kill me. 

Malcolm Parks checked that both women were ready for the match to begin and called for the bell when he got the okay from them both. As it sounded both Sophia and Nevaeh came out of the corner and started to circle each other, taking a couple of moments to try to find an opening. Pike suddenly lunged forward, grabbing hold of Summer’s by the wrist and immediately tried to lock in an arm wringer only for Nevaeh to counter the attempt by jerking her opponent forward and into a short arm clothesline. Sophia tried to rise quickly to her feet and as she did so, Summers began to lay into her chest with knife edge chops. Two landed before Pike caught her opponent by the wrist and quickly jerked her into a hammerlock. 

Mai: You know what’s great about Sophia’s offense? It’s pretty much the same every match, and yet people still have trouble avoiding it. 

Zack: That just speaks to how talented she is in the ring, and if you don’t believe her, she’ll remind you on every match promo.

As Pike twisted the limb up behind her opponent’s back, Summers immediately looked to force the break, throwing two elbows backwards in an effort to tag Sophia in the side of the head. Neither found their target but did cause the submission to take a step backwards which allowed the former FFW Champion to counter into a hammerlock of her own. The Emerald City Siren shook her head as she looked to pick Nevaeh’s ankle by way of a counter; Summers moving her foot backwards and breaking the hold anyway as she drove a forearm into the back of the former No Surrender Champion’s head. 

Mai: So how do you think two egomaniacs like Nevaeh and Andi are gonna work together against a team since birth for Jo?

Zack: They weren’t teaming up when she was an infant, and I don’t think Andi and Nevaeh will have a problem at Sin & Sacrifice personally.

Pike staggered forward and spun around only to immediately be taken down to the canvas with a drop toe hold by Nevaeh Summers who instantly floated over Sophia’s back, paintbrush slapping the back of her head, landing three forehand and backhand blows before she spun around and applied a front facelock to her opponent. Nevaeh kept the facelock applied to her opponent as Sophia fought her way back up to her feet. As they reached a vertical base, the Georgia native fired off two closed fists into her opponent’s side before she attempted to lift her upwards into a suplex...that the Queen of King County blocked. Nevaeh tried again and again found her suplex attempt blocked before Sophia countered with a kick to her knee cap, followed by a second and then a knee into her gut. 

Mai: You have to be kidding. With two glory whores like Andi and Nevaeh, sooner or later those big egos are gonna get in the other’s way.

Zack: I already told you I disagree. But I’ll tell you what. You go win and do half the things they have down in FFW, and I’ll give your opinion some credence. 

As Neveah stepped backwards out of the hold, Pike caught hold of her wrist and this time twisted her opponent’s arm into an armwringer. As Sophia locked in the submission hold she immediately began to land elbow strikes up and down the limb, keeping the armwringer in place as she stepped on the back of Summer’s leg to force her down to one knee, transitioning the hold into an over the top wristlock. Nevaeh grabbed hold of her wrist as Pike attempted to apply more pressure in the hold; The World’s Finest began to force her way back to her feet and as she did so Sophia delivered a stiff kick to her midriff. As Summers doubled over, Pike took her back down to the canvas with an armdrag takedown that she quickly transitioned into an armbar. 

Zack: We know how badly Sophia wants into the main event picture, but she’s had a difficult time putting wins together like she used to. 

Mai: Trust me when i tell you she is the last person someone like Shaw is gonna want to face. 

Again Nevaeh forced herself back to her feet, Pike keeping the armbar applied as she did so and Summers reached out for the nearby ring ropes. As she did so though, the Seattle native jerked her away from the ropes and looked to yank her arm downwards into a double knee armbreaker. Summers reeled backwards into the ring ropes, holding her arm for a moment as she bounced off the ropes and launched herself into a spinning wheel kick that caught Sophia flush on the jaw, knocking her down to the ring mat. The Emerald City Siren rose quickly to her feet and as she did so, Summers caught her with a bicycle kick to the side of her face which sent Pike reeling. As Sophia caught her balance, Nevaeh skipped forward and drove a savate kick into her opponents jaw. The former FFW Champion followed that with a kick to the gut which saw Sophia double over and Pike was quickly dropped to the mat with a snap DDT.

Mai: I bet Nevaeh would like to be back in the main event too, but she’s having trouble in the Fast Track division. So good luck with that!

Zack: I think Nevaeh’s as good now as she ever was. The only difference is she got rid of the dead weight that was distracting her.

As The Queen of King County rolled over onto her back, Summers moved quickly towards the ring ropes which she used as a springboard into an elbow drop into her chest. Quickly Nevaeh made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: Not gonna work, not gonna work.

One…

T-

Mai: I told you it wasn’t gonna work, now didn’t I?

Pike kicked out, shoving her opponent away from her and started quickly back to her feet as Summers didn’t bother waiting for the official to confirm the count, heading for the corner. Nevaeh climbed to the top rope and perched there, waiting for her foe to reach her feet before she launched herself into a perfect hurricanrana, reaching back to grab hold of Sophia’s legs for the cover.

Zack: I think this is the right strategy! Overwhelm Sophia with offense, and Nevaeh could be on the right track now!

One…

Two…

Mai: Well she wasn’t. She wasn’t even on the Fast Track. Ha, I slay me!

Sophia kicked out once more, shoving Nevaeh away from her as she did so. Summers came back to her feet and stalked around behind the rising Emerald City Siren, letting her get back upright before Nevaeh left her feet and slammed the former No Surrender Champion into the canvas with the Walk of Shame jumping reverse bulldog. Nevaeh kipped back to her feet and quick stepped towards the ring ropes, springboarding off them and into a moonsault. Nevaeh came up to her knees as she landed while Pike sat up, Summers pulling her up to her feet and headed towards the ropes, using them to deliver a Tornado DDT, driving Sophia into the canvas. Pike held her head as she rolled away and started to push upwards, coming to one knee as Nevaeh came off the ropes once again and caught her foe with a running knee to the jaw. The Emerald City Siren fell back to the canvas once again and a moment later was on the receiving end of a double knee drop to the chest. Once more the World’s Finest hooked the legs as she went for another pinfall.

Mai: It’s cute that Nevaeh thinks she can win this match, and I give her an A for effort.

One…

Two…

Zack: Yeah, I’m sure it means the world to her.

Sophia kicked out of the pinfall again and this time rolled out of the ring to the outside where she came to her feet, one hand holding her head, the other holding her chest. The former No Surrender Champion glared daggers at the blonde in the ring as she waved her back into the ring before the referee backed her up across the ring and started the count. Pike paced back and forth on the outside as the referee counted, telling her to return to the ring. As the count reached five, Sophia climbed the ring steps back to the apron, ordering the official to make sure her opponent stayed back. Parks did as asked and Sophia finally stepped through the ring ropes and back into the ring. 

Zack: Make no mistake about it. This is a stall tactic to quell some of Nevaeh’s momentum she was building.

Mai: You forgot one word. This is a SUCCESSFUL stall tactic, because Nevaeh isn’t going out after her.

As the Emerald City Siren entered the ring, the pair started to circle one another for a couple of moments. Sophia was the first one to look to go on the offensive as she came forward, seemingly looking for a tie up only to knock Nevaeh’s arms away as she came to meet her and delivered a headbutt across the bridge of the blonde’s nose. As Summers stepped backwards, Sophia followed to catch Nevaeh with another headbutt across the bridge of her nose before she brought a knee up into the Georgia native’s gut. A second knee followed it and then a third before Pike spiked Summer’s face first into the canvas with a facebuster. 

Mai: This is a more competitive match than the main event is going to be, I bet. 

Zack: Don’t get me started on that match. I’ll have enough to say about it when the time comes.

Nevaeh rolled away to a sitting position and started to come back to her feet only for Sophia to bounce off the ring ropes to connect with a running knee strike to Summers’ face as she got to one knee. Nevaeh rocked backwards, holding her face as she started to rise up to her feet and Pike caught hold of her wrist and quickly fired her across the ring into the corner. As Nevaeh hit, Sophia darted in close behind her, bringing her foot up and driving it into the face of the World’s Finest with a running big boot as she hit the corner. Nevaeh staggered out of the corner and as she did so, Sophia scooped her up off her feet and dropped her with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. The former FFW Champion stumbled backwards and was hurled backwards over the Seattle natives head with a German suplex. 

Mai: She may not look it, but Sophia’s got some power in those arms. Look at her tossing Nevaeh out like a trash bag. 

Zack: I agree with you on the power, but you make Nevaeh sound like a super heavyweight or something.

Summers made it back to her knees before she received a dropkick that sent her back down to the canvas from the Queen of King County. As Neveah landed on her back Sophia spun back around to her and quickly delivered a fist drop into her nose. Again the World’s Finest rolled away, cupping her hands over her face only for Pike to pull her upwards and drop her down to the canvas once again with a neckbreaker. Sophia then followed this up with a cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Mai: Not often you see Sophia go for covers, must be experimenting!

One…

Tw-

Zack: That could be, yes. It doesn’t hurt to vary up your arsenal from time to time in this sport.

Summers kicked out and sat up as Pike moved around behind her and applied a rear chinlock. The blonde tried to pull her opponent’s hands away from her face which saw the Emerald City break the hold for long enough for her to deliver a pair of matching chops to each side of Nevaeh’s neck before reapplying the rear chinlock, wrenching it on tighter. Again Summers tried to pull apart her opponent’s hands only to get another pair of chops to the side of her neck and the hold re-applied. This time the former FFW Champion started to slow push upwards, trying to get to her feet which saw the submissionist transition into a standing side headlock before the blonde matched her back to the ring  ropes and tried to fire her off and out of the hold. Pike though applied the brakes before she delivered a short sharp punch straight into the middle of Summers’ face as she broke the hold. 

Mai: A few more of those to the beak, and Nevaeh won’t be doing any more modeling for whatever brand it is she whores out on Twitter from time to time.

Zack: You’re just jealous it’s not you, let’s be honest.

Nevaeh staggered backwards, holding her face once more and Sophia caught her by the wrist and sent her in for the ride, catching the World’s Finest on the return with a jumping high knee to the face. Neveah dropped down to all fours only for the former No Surrender Champion to jerk her back to her feet and fire her into the ropes once more, this time as the Atlanta native returned, Pike left her feet once again and took the blonde down with a Thesz press. The Emerald City Siren landed on top of her opponent and immediately started to launch into rapid fire, ground and pound elbows into the head and face of the World’s Finest, Nevaeh desperately trying to cover up. Pike rolled away from her opponent and pushed up to her knees, waving Summers upwards and when the Georgia native made it to all fours, the Queen of King County  grabbed hold of her arm, came to her feet and took her foe face first back to the canvas with a double knee drop to the limb. Sophia immediately pulled Nevaeh’s arm upwards once more only to deliver a leg drop to the arm. 

Mai: She experimented a bit, and now she’s back to what she’s best known for: arm collecting. 

Zack: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it, as they say. 

Once more Sophia pulled the blonde back up to her feet only to twist her arm up behind her back and drop her to the canvas with a hammerlock DDT. Quickly Pike came back up to her feet and started to drive stomps downwards into Summers arm. The former FFW Champion tried to pull her arm back against her body which saw Sophia charge the target of her stomps to her opponent’s shoulder before the referee called for separation, using the five count to get the former No Surrender Champion to back up and allow Summers to get up from the mat. Pike only backed up for long enough for Nevaeh to make it to all fours before she stepped forward, grabbing hold of the arm she had been working over once more and rolled the blonde over into a cross armbreaker. Pike pulled back as far as she could on the arm, while lifting her hips up from the canvas in an effort for extra torque as she screamed at Summers to tap.

Zack: I don’t think telling your opponent to tap out is going to make them any more likely to do so.

Mai: Nah, that’s just Sophia calling an audible. It’s fun!

The referee dropped down in front of Nevaeh, asking her if she quit only to get an anguished ‘No’ from the blonde and a shake of the head as she desperately searched for an escape route. The referee asked again as Summers unsuccessfully tried to jerk her arm free, getting another ‘No’ from the woman despite Pike’s repeated screams telling her to tap out and save the arm from getting broken. Still the Atlanta native shook her head defiantly, twisting and turning her body before she managed to kick out a leg and hook a foot over the bottom rope. Parks immediately called for the break and started to use the five count when it wasn’t forthcoming; Sophia flirting with disqualification as she milked his count for every millisecond that she could before breaking the submission hold at the last moment. 

Mai: As I used to tell that traitor I managed once, it’s not illegal till the referee gets to five. And it doesn’t cost anything either.

Zack: Oh yeah, and look where she is now without you. Kinda says all you need to say, doesn’t it? 

The official reprimanded the submissionist who spent the entire time staring beyond the man, eyes locked on her opponent and as Neveah came back to her feet, the Seattle native moved past the referee and drove a kick into Summers gut which doubled her over. Pike immediately followed up the move with a butterfly suplex. Neveah hit the mat back first and rolled to the side, pushing herself up to her knees which allowed the Emerald City Siren to skip forward and catch her opponent with a superkick to the side of the head. The World’s Finest fell to the side and immediately Sophia descended upon her, picking the bad arm as she dropped down and looked to apply the Space Needle Fujiwara armbar. As soon as Summers realised what was happening, however, she started to buck her hips against the canvas trying to throw her opponent off of her as she jerked her arm out of harm’s way and rolled away. 

Zack: Pretty smart thinking from Nevaeh there. She found herself a way out, and used it. 

Mai: She’s just glad it’s not her in the main event tonight. Have I mentioned how much I’m looking forward to that?

Nevaeh tried to quickly come to her feet and as she did so, Sophia wasn’t already right there in front of her, lashing out with a chop to her foe’s throat. As Summers gasped for breath the former No Surrender Champion once again went for the arm that she had been working over and pulled it into a Kimura. Quickly the Emerald City Siren got the hold locked in and threatened to snap it like a twig if Summer’s didn’t submit to her. Nevaeh refused, grimacing in pain as her arm was twisted before she fired off a headbutt of her own to her opponent’s face. It caused the Queen of King County to take a half step backwards but not release the hold, instead she stepped forward and looked to make the hold even more effective. Which got her another headbutt from Nevaeh and this time as Pike stepped backwards the World’s Finest pushed forward, driving Sophia into the corner against the turnbuckle pads. Still Pike kept the hold applied as she was held in the corner by Summers; the referee once more calling for the break and used the five count, getting the hold relinquished a moment before he would have had to disqualify the submissionist. 

Mai: I’m pretty sure if the referee did actually disqualify Sophia, she’d try to break his arm too.

Zack: And what’s worse is the fact that if she did, there’s likely going to be no punishment for it too. 

Summers stepped backwards holding her arm as the break came and Pike immediately stepped out of the corner and made a beeline for that injured arm once more but as she did so, Nevaeh caught her with a codebreaker. Pike bounced off her opponents knees and fell back into the corner as the FFW Hall of Famer came back to her feet and used her good arm to fire off stiff knife edged chops into her opponent’s chest, lighting it up before she pulled her out of the corner and whipped her across the ring. The Seattle native hit the ropes and came back towards her opponent who, with perfect timing, lowered her shoulders and sent her down to the mat with a back body drop. Sophia instantly scrambled to rise back to her feet once more only for Summers to catch her with a spinning backfist to the jaw that saw Pike reel back into the ropes. Quickly the former FFW Champion grabbed hold of her wrist once again to whip her across this ring, catching her on the return this time with a spinebuster that drove her down into the canvas. 

Mai: Sophia may want to see if there’s any good chiropractors in this burg. That sounded like it hurt a lot.

Zack: I guarantee it did! Nevaeh damn near planted her, and tried to make her part of the ring.

Summers bounced back up to her feet and held her arm against her side, staggering back to the ropes for a moment before she began to shake the limb out, trying to bring a little bit of life back into it. Sophia sat up and started back to her feet only for Nevaeh to catch her with a knee to the jaw before she pulled her the rest of the feet and looked to whip her into the corner. The Emerald City Siren though had other ideas as she reversed the move, sending Nevaeh barrelling across into the corner and following in behind her. As Summers reached the turnbuckles she moved swiftly between the middle and top ropes to land on her feet on the apron and caught her onrushing opponent with a forearm to the jaw. Pike staggered backwards and as she did so, Summers used the top rope to launch herself like a missile into a slingshot spear. As Pike hit the canvas, Summers dove on top of her for the cover, hooking both of her legs as she did so.

Zack: That was fantastic! Summers with a slingshot spear, and that might do it!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Mai: Well it didn’t, and I give it a… hmm… 4.5 out of 10.

Sophia rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed and Summers looked to the referee, shaking her head and asking for the three as the official confirmed the two count to her. Nevaeh nodded her head and pulled Pike to her feet, hooking her head in a cinch and began to drive knees upwards into her body, landing five before she released. Pike staggered backwards a step and Nevaeh left her feet to connect with a standing dropkick that sent the Emerald City Siren back down to the canvas. Quickly the World’s Finest rolled through to her feet and waved her opponent upwards only to watch as Sophia rolled instead towards the ropes. Pike used them to pull herself up to her feet and staggered backwards, falling into the corner which saw Nevaeh charge towards her, stepping up onto the top rope and catching the Queen of King County with a step up enzuigiri to the side of her head. Pike staggered forward out of the corner and as she did so, Summers followed after her, leaving her feet and delivered the Golden State of Mind running leg drop bulldog. Quickly the FFW Hall of Famer rolled her opponent onto her back and dropped to make the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

Mai: Not the GOLDEN STATE OF MIND! I think that move name is a drug reference!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Well you’re wrong, and it was just that close to being over! Nevaeh’s got Sophia on the back foot!

Sophia rolled her shoulder at the final moment; Parks waving off the three count the instant he completed it and shooting two fingers up in the air in confirmation. Nevaeh sat up, breathing deeply and asked for the three count only for the official to shake his head, showing her the two count and pointed towards the shoulder from the Queen of King County. Nevaeh shook her head before she began to push upwards to her feet, bringing her opponent up with her and started to pull her into the Grand Finale double underhook DDT.... only for Pike to wrap her arms around Summers thighs and execute a double leg takedown. Sophia kept hold of her opponent’s legs as the blonde hit the canvas, spreading them apart before she jumped through them and delivered a double footstomp to Nevaeh’s midsection. Summers rolled to the side, curling up into a ball, coughing and dry heaving as she did so. 

Zack: That hurt to see, and I can’t imagine how it felt. You can see how much effect it’s had on the Hall of Famer. 

Mai: I bet she’ll start coughing up pot brownies any minute. 

Sophia shook her head as she saw her opponent trying to recover on the canvas and took off across the ring, coming back of the ropes with a baseball slide into Summers spine. Quickly Pike followed that up by applying a Rings of Saturn submission move to her foe, trapping one arm in a leg scissors underneath her as she pulled back on the other using the wrist. Nevaeh let out a cry of pain but refused to quit as her opponent pulled back further and further on her arm. Tears started to form in the blonde’s eyes as Sophia pulled back further telling her to quit, but never got her wish granted as Nevaeh kicked against the canvas and once more managed to stretch out a leg and hook a foot over the bottom rope. The referee called for the break and as he started to make the five count, Pike grabbed hold of Summers’ hand and jerked her fingers in opposite direction, finger snapping two of her digits before the count reached four and she was forced to roll away. 

Mai: A couple seconds longer, and Nevaeh’s fingers would have been far enough apart to palm a Buick!

Zack: That was uncomfortable to watch, but that’s Sophia’s stock and trade right there.

The Queen of King County came back to her feet and waved her foe up to her feet with a sneer on her face. As Summers started to come to her feet, Pike moved forward, jerking her away from the ring ropes and towards the middle of the ring where she yanked her into a pulling piledriver, spiking her skull first into the mat. As Nevaeh landed on her back on the canvas, Sophia Pike shook her head and moved to make the cover, hooking her foe’s leg as she did so.

Zack: Is Pike giving up on trying to get the submission tonight? 

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I told you before it’s just trying out a few new things, Zack. Don’t get so excited.

Summers rolled her shoulder at the final moment and when Pike pushed up to her knees, asking for the three count, the World’s Finest rolled over onto her back, holding her head. Malcolm Parks confirmed the two count once more to the Emerald City Siren who demanded the three count from him but got not joy as he remained adamant that it was only a two count and the shoulder came up in the nick of time. Pike gave him another shake of her head as came back to her feet and was booed loudly by the crowd as she flexed her hands, waiting for Summers to return to her feet. As Nevaeh got vertical, Pike stalked her, moving around behind her and quickly went to hook her arms to hurl her backwards and to the canvas with a dragon suplex. As soon as Summers hit the canvas, Sophia rolled over and locked in the Space Needle seated Fujiwara armbar on Nevaeh’s arm. 

Mai: There’s the SPACE NEEDLE, and this thing is all over but the crying now. But I suspect the screaming isn’t long from starting!

Zack: Nevaeh MUST find a way out of this sooner than later. I don’t think that arm is gonna hold out for very long.

Pike screamed at her opponent to quit, telling her to tap out as she leaned back in the hold, pulling her arm back further and further in the submission hold right in the middle of the ring. Nevaeh refused, shaking her head desperately as she tried to free her arm. As Summers found it tightly gripped by her opponent, she began to look for an escape route, desperately stretching out for the ring ropes only to find them well out of reach. Still Summers refused to submit; still holding out hope that she’d be able to find an escape before she finally tapped her hand against the canvas. Malcolm Parks called for the bell; the former No Surrender Champion keeping the Space Needle locked in tightly until it finished sounding. As she released the hold and came to her feet, Summers rolled away, holding her arm against her body with a look of agony on her face.

Mai: Don’t feel bad for her, now she can go back and hit the pipe a little quicker than she might have planned.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission…. SOPHIA PIKE!!!!

Zack: Sophia Pike pulls it out of the fire in a hard-fought victory over Nevaeh. Every time these two get together, it’s a highlight reel worthy match.

Malcolm Parks raised the hand of the submission specialist before he went to check on Nevaeh Summers, the blonde clamping her arm against her body with a grimace of agony upon her face but nodded at the referee to tell him she’d be okay. 

Mai: Don’t move a muscle, because the greatest tag match ever is about to happen when we come back!

Zack: Give me a break.

Meanwhile, Sophia Pike was standing on the middle rope, getting booed by the crowd as she made it clear that she wanted the FFW Championship before the show cut elsewhere.

The Reveal

Backstage at the SAP Center, Kendra Barton is standing by the Ultraviolence champion Mallory Bennett. Mal has on a Franchise shirt, given tonight’s “festivities” of Savannah Taylor expected to clash with all five members of Samantha Star’s personal advance guard. The champion doesn’t seem too interested in the interview, AirPods in her ears as blonde-on-brunette hair bobs to whatever she’s listening to. On the other hand, Kendra doesn’t seem too focused on the interview, constantly looking over her shoulder.

Then over Mal’s shoulder. Then to the side. The last few months have obviously made Kendra fearful of every and any noise around her. The Ultraviolence champion doesn’t seem to notice; she doesn’t seem to care. Mal however snaps her fingers, bringing Kendra back to reality.

Mal: Earth to Kendra. Earth to Kendra.

The interviewer looks apologetic, her eyes turning back to the Ultraviolence champion.

Kendra: I’m sorry. I’ve just been... We’ll you’ve seen what’s been happening these last few weeks.

Mal: Oh I have, and lemme guess you wanna ask me about Savannah getting executed tonight, our new signings, uh... Who if anyone I’m defending this beauty of a title against after a successful defense against Missy. Really like what she’s doing lately with trying to crack people’s heads open, stealing undeserved wins with the only woman in this company besides me who... You know what, Silver’s done nothing to me yet, I’ll let her be. I hope Missy keeps it up.

Kendra: None of that was on purpos--

The Ultraviolence champion puts a finger on Kendra’s lips to stop her and pops an AirPod out of her ear, before forcing it into the interviewer’s. Barton looks confused as Mal continues.

Mal: Sure it wasn’t. Nothing is on purpose. Anyway, just take a listen and relax. Metalcore soothes the soul, Kendra. I’m especially a fan of this one.

The interviewer is staring into space before her pupils begin to shrink and her eyes widen.The Ultraviolence champion licks her lips however, and clenches her teeth in seething triumph.

Mal: I love the lyrics too... ‘How can I justify this, I can make anything right? But what do you know about sacrifice? You are no lamb’ ...A victim. A...

Kendra Barton promptly forgets herself and straight up slugs the Ultraviolence champion straight in the mouth. She proceeds to begin SCREAMING at “Malicious” Mallory Bennett as the champ actually staggers back a step, hand on her mouth.

Kendra: YOU! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? DOING THAT TO ME!? DOING THAT TO RUBY!? OH MY GAWD--HER KID! HER HUSBAND! FOR WHAT!? 

It’s just then as Mal turns back to Kendra and the interviewer’s eyes widen as the champ gives the beginning of a bloody smile. Barton apparently has a harder punch than she realized. Before Kendra continues to round on her, Mal’s hand slaps across her throat, making her cough and sputter. Bennett presses her into the wall and hisses.

Mal: Because. I. Keep. Hearing. Voices.

The interviewer looks... Absolutely confused by that as Mal looks behind her before her head tilts as if she does not even begin to understand. Kendra mouths a visible ‘what the fuck’ before Mallory seems to correct herself all of a sudden.

Mal: I beat ‘em all. I beat ‘em all. I beat ‘em all. Missy. Raven. Charlotte. Emma. Alysson was actually some fun out of that but amidst at all... I faced Ruby... I faced fuckin’ Rubes and she came... Too close. Too close, Kendra. YOU SAW THE MATCH DIDN’TCHA!? THEY ALL SAW IT! She came so close to... Taking it.

The Ultraviolence champion’s eyes began to look about wildly, animal-like before she looked back at Kendra.

Mal: So... You see. I kept hearing people bring it up to me at signings... How she came so close. The closest. I knew it was gonna be a matter of time, so I... I struck first. I struck first. Me. I struck first.

The Ultraviolence champion suddenly buries a fist under the ribs of Kendra Barton, dropping the championship in the process. Kendra exhales air out, gasping in pain before Mal catches her with another fist to the abdomen and then lets her own... Only to knee her upside the back of the head. The interview ragdolls but Mal sits down behind her and forcibly pulls a half-conscious Kendra in her arms before looking into the camera.

She reaches for the title and... Proceeds to clean the plate with Kendra’s face, before smacking her upside the head.

Mal: WAKE UP KENDRA! This is important.

Mal’s eyes go to the camera as she smiles. Unsteady. Then she frowns. Smile. Frown. As if practicing how to use her face like a real person.

Mal: I need you, Rubes. I need... You to accept. You think I was goin’ too far darling? Going after your stepdaughter? Hubby? Shit I took some advice from one of his “friends”. A quote from Dexter Jacobs. ‘Kill what they care about’. Worked, didn’t Rubes? I think it did. I think... It did. Except... I don’t care that much. Ain’t broken up about it. You think Hardaway’s git means anything to me, Rubes?

Pause.

Mal: She don’t. See... I got a handful of people who mean shit to me in this company. Oh it makes me hypocritical, for sure. Someone did this to Fantastica’s kid? I would help deliver that corpse to the fuckin’ morgue. Anyone try this shit to Bianca? Jo? Mel? Hell, if Lacey or McKinley had problems like this I’d help find a shovel. The boss? Well... We’re taking care of Savannah later tonight. You though..?

The Ultraviolence champion’s lip twitched.

Mal: Don’t mean a damn thing to me. So here... Here’s what’s gonna happen. You are gonna come take your pissed off ass... And you can face me... For this. This title right here. Not yer choice though. Fuck that. No no. Mine. Parking Lot Brawl. Sin & Sacrifice. And I’m... I’m gonna beat ya, Rubes. I’m gonna beat ya, and beat on ya some more and in such a way you ain’t gonna never come back. Then no one... No one’s gonna question this reign of mine. Then...

Her eyes closed softly and the Ultraviolence champion breathed.

Mal: Then the voices will stop. 

She cleared her throat.

Mal: So accept Rubes. Accept and be a target. Don’t... Be a victim. Get it... A victim, a target. Get it? Get it? You get it, right Kendra?

Kendra, still half-conscious and coming to sneers. Mal responds to that with punching her in the face a few times. The Ultraviolence champion stands herself up and dusts herself off before walking down the hall.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:05:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 01:51:28 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and we see the main event on the video wall before the camera shifts to Kat in the ring.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is a 5-on-1 handicap tag team match!

Zack: This is ridiculous. There’s nothing fair at all about this match, but that’s the point of the whole thing, isn’t it?

Mai: You catch on quick, Zack. This is all Savannah’s fault, and she has no one to blame but herself. 

“Can’t Be Tamed” starts to play as the Samantha steps out onto the stage with a smile on her face. The first to follow her out was the Ultraviolence Champion. “Malicious” Mallory Bennett raised the title over her head, and stepped to the side. Angelina Fantastica stepped out next with a grin on her face, and high fived Mallory. Jo McFarlane followed her out with her father right behind her. The redhead greeted Samantha before they all looked back to see Mel and Bianca join them. Mel grinned as Bianca raised the No Surrender Championship overhead. 

Kat: Introducing first…. they are the reigning FFW Ultraviolence Champion “Malicious” Mallory Bennett, Angelina Fantastica, the “Rebel Child” Jo McFarlane, Mel Avilo, and the reigning FFW No Surrender Champion Bianca Salvador…..THE FRANCHISE!!

All five of them bump fists, and head towards the ring to a din of boos from the San Jose crowd. They pay the fans little mind as they climb into the ring, and each take their own corner while Mallory stands in the center. 

Zack: The Franchise have never competed as a unit like this before, but this isn’t going to be a competition. It’s going to be a mugging, plain and simple!

Mai: No, mugging is illegal. This is totally legal, and these girls are encouraged to do their worst. I just hope they all get plenty of turns to do the worst they can do.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: We haven’t seen Savannah since she dropped the owner of this company several weeks ago. She’s kept a low profile around these parts, and who could blame her?! But she’s walking into the lion’s den right now.

Mai: If she had half a brain in her head, she wouldn’t have let it come to this. She’d have gotten a divorce, put her husband in the hospital, and beg Samantha’s forgiveness. But no, she has to be a martyr. Well fine, she can take what martyrs get!

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks all the women for illegal weapons, and calls for the bell. Savannah stars across at the fivesome, all of whom are looking back at her with confidence. A discussion starts about who gets to start the match, and Angelina remains in the ring with a wide grin on her face as she looks back to the blonde. Savannah takes a deep breath before darting towards her. The two start exchanging punches with reckless abandon, and Savannah starts to get the better of the exchange. She nails her with a short knee lift, and then sends her into the corner. As soon as Fantastica hits the turnbuckles, Savannah comes in after her with a corner clothesline. She whips her across to the far corner, letting her hit the turnbuckles again before charging in after her. She lands a running forearm to her head before using a hip toss to send her out to the mat. 

Zack: This is still a tag match, and the Franchise still have to tag in and out. Angelina may be regretting the decision to want to start this match. 

Mai: I doubt it. She was probably expecting a little sportsmanship out of Savannah for this match, but we all know Savannah deals from the bottom of the deck.

Star takes off towards the ropes, but catches Bianca with a dropkick to the chest that sends her off the apron. The No Surrender Champion climbs back up and about to get in the ring before the referee intercepts her. Savannah fires a kick into Angelina’s back, freezing her where she sits for a moment. The blonde bounced off the opposite side to catch her with a sliding forearm to the mouth, and quickly made the cover.

Zack: Savannah wants out of this match as quickly as possible, and I don’t blame her a damn bit for it!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO!!

Angelina kicks out just after the one, and Star mounts her chest to hammer right hands into her face. The brunette monkey flips her off, and rolls away. When Savannah goes to get her, Fantastica catches her with a right to the stomach that stops her in her tracks. A rake of both eyes follows that, and then a sidewalk slam plants her on the canvas.

Mai: She must think Angelina is really awful if just that little flurry of offense was going to be enough to keep her down. 

Angelina’s smile starts to return as she pulls Savannah up into a bulldog. She unleashes a torrent of elbow drops one after another, nipping up each time and jumping to deliver the next. After four of them, she drags her to her feet and sends her into the corner. A shoulder block into the ribs drops her to a seat against the corner before Fantastica grabs the top rope, and starts firing off a torrent of stomps to her chest and body. She steps up onto the middle rope, and connects with a corner dropkick to the chest that tips her over to the mat. 

Mai: You know the last time these two were in the ring together, Angelina pinned Savannah. She clearly knows how to beat her.

Zack: You’re forgetting the part where she used a hammer to the head. That’d beat most anyone in any kind of match.

Angelina drags Savannah out of the corner, and uses the ropes for a springboard into a Lionsault. It looks as though she’s about to go for the cover before Fantastica sits up on her knees, and shakes her head. She asks who wants a turn, and heads over to tag in Jo. The redhead comes in, and measures a diving elbow drop into Savannah’s face. She hammers right hands into her jaw, and then pulls her back to her feet. Scooping her over one shoulder, Jo takes off for the corner to deliver a snake eyes that sends Star stumbling before she drops her with a discus clothesline. 

Mai: Wasn’t that gracious of Angelina? She could have easily finished off Savannah there, but she’s letting others have their turn. Sharing is caring, Zack. 

Zack: Just because you may enjoy getting a five-on-one in your hotel room after shows doesn’t mean anyone else does. 

As the blonde rolls to her stomach to get up, Jo grabs her arms behind her and starts stomping her head. Several of them connect before one big stomp drives her face back into the mat. Jo tells her she made the wrong decision before leaning down to pull her back to her feet. But as soon as she gets her there, Savannah headbutts her in the face and sends her wobbling backwards. The fans get behind Star as she collects herself, and catches Jo coming forward with a kick to the gut. Savannah grabs her head for a jumping bulldog. She gets back to her feet, and starts a Garvin stomp on the Hall of Famer before dropping down into a STF submission. 

Mai: Oh honey, you really think you can get a submission IN THIS MATCH? You’re just too cute and adorable. Not to mention stupid.

Zack: I’m sure she doesn’t, but she can also use a moment to get herself together while keeping McFarlane on defense. 

Pruitt moved around in front of Jo to see if she wanted to stop the match, and got no such indication as Savannah kept the hold applied. The redhead started to use her hands to drag them both towards the ropes. That’s when Star pulled back even more tightly on the hold, and caused Jo to stop in her tracks. The referee checked again, still getting the same response from the redhead, though a much more painful one. Jo started pulling them again and finally made it by wrapping her arm around the rope. Savannah let go on a four count, and got back to her feet. The referee backed her away as Jo used the ropes to help her get up again.

Mai: See Savannah trying to bend the rules here? Don’t you think that’s pretty low for a woman with obvious advantage in this match?

Zack: What the hell kind of advantage do you think she has? She’s facing five women by herself in a handicap tag match!

Mai: That’s it right there! She has five possible women she can pin to win this match, while the Franchise only has one.

When Jo got back to her feet, Savannah rushed her with a high knee that sent her through the ropes. Mel and Bianca caught her before she fell onto the floor, garnering boos from the crowd before she rose up on the apron. Savannah caught her with a forearm to the mouth, and hooked her head. Star hoisted her up into position for what looked like a vertical suplex, but ended up being a brainbuster before she went for the cover. 

Mai; See what I mean? She can pin anyone on the other team she wants, and Jo’s apparently the chosen target!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

McFarlane kicked out at two, and Savannah quickly got to her feet. Jo rolled into the ropes, and out to the floor behind the other members of the Franchise. Pruitt started her count, and Savannah remained in the ring. 

Zack: Savannah’s making the smart move here! She doesn’t want to go out there after her with the rest of the Franchise in arm’s reach. Jo needs a breather. 

Savannah leaned against her corner, collecting herself as she waited on Jo to slide back into the ring. She held out her hand for a tag, and in came Bianca. The “Typhoon” grinned as she looked across at Savannah, and moved towards the center to tell her to bring it on. Star muttered something to herself, and darted towards her with a double leg takedown. 

Zack: Oh, there’s no love lost here! Savannah loathes Bianca, and look at them go! Bianca’s throwing punches from her back and Savannah’s raining a few of her own!

Mai: It’s not Bianca’s fault that Savannah is jealous of her. She just wishes she had accomplished everything Bianca has. 

The two started throwing right hands with Bianca on her back. Salvador shoved Savannah off her, and got back to her feet. She caught Star charging towards her with a knee to the ribs before pulling her hand between her legs for a pumphandle slam. The cocky champion grinned as she grabbed Savannah’s feet, and catapulted her into the corner. The former champion landed chest first before Bianca grabbed her into a rear waistlock. She told Savannah they were going for a ride as she snapped off one German suplex into another into another into another and one final one to send her crashing into the mat. 

Zack: Multiple German suplexes will take all the wind out of you, and that’s the idea. Bianca’s wearing down Savannah, and have you noticed none of them have gone for a pin?

Mai: Why should they? They all want to get a piece of her, and only three of them have had their turn yet. Bianca just hates her most, I think.

Star started to sit up before Bianca charged forward with a knee strike to the side of her head that put her back down again. The “Typhoon” headed for the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She slid the padding down, and went for a knee drop to her head. But Star rolled out of the way. Bianca clutched her knee in pain as the crowd was getting behind Savannah again as she pulled herself to her feet. As the No Surrender Champion started to get up, Savannah pulled her into her corkscrew neckbreaker and immediately went for the cover. Pruitt dove into position.

Zack: Savannah gave Bianca THE GAMBLE, and it may pay off in the biggest upset in the history of FFW!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Salvador kicked out after two, and Savannah rolled away to get back to her feet. Bianca wasn’t far behind her before Star grabbed her own German suplex. But she threw Bianca into the corner with hers. Salvador slumped against the bottom two turnbuckles as Savannah headed for the opposite corner. 

Mai: Clearly Savannah wants to be like Bianca! Look at her copying what Bianca was doing to her less than 2 minutes ago. 

She took a deep breath, and sprinted across the ring with a knee trembler into Bianca’s head, crushing it against the turnbuckle. With the fans solidly behind her, she pulled Bianca out of the corner, and scooped her up into position for a Death Valley driver. But as she went to throw her, Salvador managed to land on her feet and pull Savannah into an inverted stomp facebreaker. Both women lay on the canvas, trying to pull themselves together as Bianca was the first to start moving as the referee began her mandatory ten count. 

Mai: That Bianca’s just so good at counters, isn’t she? But getting hit with those knobby knees of Savannah must have taken a toll.

Zack: Bianca can take a beating, and yes she is talented at counters. But it’s hard to shake off a shot like she just took. I think she’s looking for a tag. 

When Pruitt got to six, Bianca had made it to her corner. Mel reached down and tagged herself into the match. She cracked her knuckles, and started using clubbing blows across Savannah’s back when she tried to get up. Each shot pounded her back to the canvas, and Mel followed up with a camel clutch. Pruitt moved around in front of Savannah to see if she wanted to stop, but the blonde made it clear that she didn’t. Mel pulled back more tightly on the hold as a result. 

Zack: Mel’s definitely the heaviest hitter of the Franchise, and she’s got power for days. Right now, she’s trying to take whatever Savannah has left in her body out of it.

Mai: I’d say she was doing a pretty good job. I’m just glad everyone’s getting a chance to show Savannah the error of her ways. We could call this an intervention!

Much like Jo had earlier, Savannah started to inch her way towards the ropes after she managed to get one of her arms free. Mel tried to put it back where it was, but the blonde was already reaching for the ropes. She stretched as much as she could until her fingertip was on the rope, and Pruitt called for a break. Mel grumbled as she let go at four, and then left her feet to drive all her body weight across Savannah’s back when she tried to get up again. She pulled her head between her legs, and drove her into the mat with a powerbomb.

Zack: Savannah’s body just bounced off the mat after Mel hit that powerbomb! Just pin her and get it over with! She can---what’s she looking at?

Mai: She’s looking at the corner. Well I don’t know what she has in mind, but she’s not gonna pin her in the corner. We’re gonna have some fun now!

Mel headed to the neutral corner, and started untying the padding off the top turnbuckle. She tossed it to the floor before doubling back to get Savannah. Star’s head was planted between her legs again as Mel turned towards the corner with a grin on her face. Bianca and Angelina cheered her on. 

Mai: Oh wow, Zack! She’s gonna powerbomb her into the exposed corner! This is gonna be terrific! Like a Gallagher concert with Savannah’s head being the watermelon!

Zack: What a sick thing to do! Savannah’s gonna get her head busted open, courtesy of Mel Avilo and the Franchise!

Mel hoisted her up onto her shoulders and a little higher into a jackknife position, but Savannah broke free and landed on her feet behind her. Mel spun around to grab her before Savannah clocked her with a superkick that sent her back into the corner. The blonde gasped to get her wind back before she charged Mel, and connected with a Superman punch to the jaw! Mel stumbled out of the corner before Savannah scooped her up and delivered a stun gun that dropped Mel’s head against the exposed corner instead. Avilo hit the mat with a gash on her forehead before Savannah dove to make the cover!

Mai: Disqualify her! She used the exposed turnbuckle! I think Mel’s busted open, and that’s not a good thing either!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

The count never finished as Bianca and Angelina came back into the ring with double stomps to Savannah’s back one after the other. As the referee went to get them out, Bianca pulled her downed partner to the corner with her before Mallory tagged herself into the match. The rest of the Franchise checked on the bleeding Mel.

Zack: I think Savannah may have had this match won right there, but now it’s the Ultraviolence Champion and Savannah one on one!

Savannah didn’t realize she was tagged in, and was getting to her feet when Mallory snatched her up from behind into her sleeper suplex. The champion rolled her onto her stomach, and started firing forearms across her face and then spiking it into the mat before she got back to her feet. The San Jose crowd showed her no love, and she expected none anyway.

Mai: I’m glad Mel’s out of the ring, and that was the MALARIAPLEX. I think Mallory is well suited to finishing this match off sooner than later. 

Zack: After what happened to Mel, I bet you’re right. But knowing Mallory, she’s gonna want to have a little time with Savannah herself.

Bennett took off for the ropes, and came back with her cannonball senton to Savannah’s chest. A smirk on her face, she pulled the blonde to her feet and whipped her across for the ride. But Star hung onto the ropes instead of rebounding, and Mallory charged her with with a clothesline that sent them both over the top rope and down to the floor. Mallory was back to her feet first, and glancing around till she saw the broadcast table. 

Mai: Uhh, Savannah’s over there, Mallory! Zack, you can stay if you want to but I’m getting out of here before she decides what she’s going to do with our table. 

Zack: Mallory’s looking at our table like a woman who just got out of prison and went to the navy yard! 

Mallory started to clear off the announce table, and stopped to see Savannah partially under the ring. She shook her head, and doubled back to get her. When she pulled Savannah out by her feet, Star had a chair in her hands and clobbered the champion with it. The crowd popped as Savannah got back to her feet, and started unloading with repeated shots from the chair across Mallory’s back. Angelina and Jo saw it, and took off towards her. Star caught Jo with it in the ribs and swatted Angelina’s legs out from under her before rolling back into the ring. The referee called for the bell as Savannah pounded the mat with the chair as Bianca was climbing up onto the apron now.

Kat: Your winners by disqualification…..THE FRANCHISE!!!

Mai: What a pussy! She got herself disqualified! Someone get that chair away from her, and hey our table survived!

Zack: I don’t blame Savannah a bit! This was a no-win situation, and she’s ready to take on the whole damn Franchise now! Go ahead, Bianca! If you’re feeling froggy, jump!

As soon as Savannah saw Bianca on the apron, she swung for her head. But Salvador ducked and dropped back to the floor before Savannah rolled out on the opposite side and headed up the ramp. Angelina, Jo, and Bianca started to follow after her till she got to the top of the ramp. The crowd chanted her name as she glared across the arena towards the group until a hand grabbed her by the head from behind, and planted her into the stage with an inverted DDT. The cheers quickly changed to boos as the fans saw Mika Demidov standing over her. The Russian pulled her up with a scowl, and drilled her with her powerbomb lift facebuster into the metal stage. 

Mai: Don’t you just love Mika?! I haven’t seen a good SOVIET BURIAL in far too long!

Zack: Mika damn near Savannah through the stage! Was she waiting back there the whole damn time?! 

Savannah wasn’t moving at this point as she laid face down on the stage. Samantha stepped out with a smile on her face, and knelt down beside her. 

Samantha: I just wanted to inform you that after you wake up, I’d like to introduce you to your opponent at Sin & Sacrifice…..’THE RED EMPRESS’ MIKA DEMIDOV!

Zack: What?! I thought she was practically retired! 

Mai: Well...you were wrong!

Zack: Savannah’s problems with the Franchise just keep getting worse! Mika and Savannah at Sin & Sacrifice! Mika looks like the cat that ate the canary!

Mai: I can’t wait for this! It’s a shame Savannah isn’t conscious to hear it right now!

The Franchise joined the pair on the stage. They all looked quite proud of themselves as Mika planted her foot on Savannah’s back to deafening boos before Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 03:06:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: