Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 05:01:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 66

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 66  (Read 1348 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:26 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
September 10, 2019

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock. 

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised after a match, Nora Harris coming off the top of a cage with an elbow drop, Anna and Luna Cortez bumping fists and heading towards the ring, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection as it changes from red hair to black, and Andi Takata nailing her rolling cutter!. 

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects. 

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans the interior with a new stage design, and spotlights flooding the crowd as they see themselves on the video wall. 

Zack: Just two weeks removed from one of the biggest nights in the history of this brand, we’ve come back to the cradle of democracy here in Boston at the Future Shock Arena! Thank you for joining us! Zack here alongside the Hall of Famer Steph Stefano, and we got a lot to unpack tonight.

The sound of boos comes from the crowd as the camera sees the Matriarchy heading for the ring, while Zack continues.

Zack: We’re gonna see two stars from Millennium Wrestling compete one on one for the first time ever, Steph. The “Murder Machine” put out an open contract, and little did we all know Melissa Reeves was in Sydney that night, much less looking to get in the ring with her. 

Steph: I expect kicks, Zack. I expect them hard, I expect them fast, I expect them explosive.

Zack: It’ll be the debut of Cassie Mason, who says she’s bringing the fun back to wrestling. She wants to be the life of the party, and her opponent isn’t interested in any shindigs Cassie may want to throw. I’m referring to Cait Flanagan, of course. 

Steph: My favorite daughter is likely all business tonight and I expect Cassie is going to be on the bad end of that, don’tcha know.

Zack: In our main event, you want to talk about two bruisers getting ready to throw down? That’s what it’ll be when the Matriarchy’s Jacqui Minogue meets the Pixie Hollow’s favorite Prospect, Nora Harris! Who do you like here, Steph? 

Steph: If I say I like Nora, would anyone be surprised? Of course Jacqui is probably looking to make up for lost time and lost titles if you get my meaning.

Zack: We got a packed card and a crowd that’s ready to go. So let’s see what’s on the mind of the Matriarchy.

An Unhappy Matriarchy

The scene changes to the ring where we see Sara Wilkins standing front and center in the squared circle, being greeted warmly by the sold-out crowd in the arena.

Sara: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Sydney Super Show was everything that it had should have been and more. And these ladies helped played a part in making it so. Please welcome my guests at this time, Jacqui Minogue, Victoria Havoc, & Sienna Danger, The Matriarchy.

As the intro of “Pacific Rim (Main Theme)” by Ramin Djawadi (feat. Tom Morello) blares into the arena, the crowd erupts with a thunderous reaction of boos, for they know they’re about to come out.

Then, as the song begins, The Matriarchy emerges through the smoke and stands upon the stage, wearing an all-black ensemble as Jacqui Minogue stand in center wearing a black Lace short sleeve jumpsuit and black ankle boots, Victoria Havoc, standing to the right of Jacqui, wearing a black lace-up design halter crop top, black cargo pants & black combat boots, and Sienna Danger, standing to Jacqui’s left, wearing a Black spandex sleeveless crop top, black cargo pants & black combat boots. The ladies are soaking in the electricity coming from the crowd in the arena. However, these ladies were not in a good mood.

The ladies make their way down the ramp toward the ring sporting their ice-cold demeanors as the crowd continue to shower them with their reaction. When the ladies the ringside area, Jacqui climbs the stairs while Victoria and Sienna choose a side to climb up the apron. The ladies then enter the ring and walk over to the center to get near Sara, who shows a little nervousness as they tower over her, especially the Amazonian sisters Victoria & Sienna.

Sara: Ladies, thank….

Victoria immediately snatches the mic from Sara and walks away from her, with the crowd booing just as quickly for the disrespect.

Victoria: You’ve said enough! We’ll take it from here so beat it, shrimp!

Sara stands confused about what just happened and tries to talk to Victoria. Victoria turns and notices that she’s still there, hereby agitating her further.

Victoria: You know the mood in the ring right now is bloody intense. So, unless you want to spend the night in the hospital, you best better leave this ring RIGHT NOW!!!!!

On that note, Sienna walks a little closer to Sara, pounding her fist against her hand while looking at her with malicious intent. It didn’t take long for the interviewer to take a hint for she slowly makes her way towards her exiting the ring.

Victoria: MOVE YOUR ASS! We don’t have all night!

The boisterous sound of the Australian amazon prompts Sara to prompt speed into her step when leaving, almost tripping over herself as she exits. Meanwhile, the crowd wasn’t having this verbal bullying and continue to let the trio have it with their thunderous boos.

Victoria: AWWWW, what ‘s the matter? That wasn’t fair?! You don’t like us disrespecting her?! We don’t give a DAMN what you think! You’re here to shut up and listen! And if you don’t want us to go out there and show YOU ALL some disrespect, YOU BETTER do as your told!

The fans raise the intensity of the boos to get under the skin of the ladies. Sienna gives then the evil eye while Victoria continues to pace about and Jacqui looks ahead, showing no emotion.

Victoria: We are sick and tired about hearing how great the Sydney Super Show was. How the prospects went out there to the Land Down Under, the Land that the THREE OF US call home mind you and made a statement that Future Shock could be proud of. Obviously that sentiment didn’t trickle down to the three of us because to us, there is only ONE WORD to describe that Super Show….TRAGIC!!!!

A mixture of cheers begins to blend into the boos as Victoria keeps herself calm, for she knew that they were trying to test her.

Victoria: That night in Sydney was supposed to be OUR night! A night to make OUR statement as we put our foothold on Future Shock, on the necks of the prospects that compete here while doing our country proud. Sienna & I should be the ones to challenge The Gold Standard for those tag team titles. And Jacqui should be standing before you the FIRST EVER Future Shock Nova Champion!

Victoria was expecting sympathy for her comments, but the fans thought otherwise as they continue to shower the ladies with boos. Suddenly,  chants for the woman who did make history at the Super Show; the first ever Nova Champion, Katie Hanley, begin to emerge from the crowd. This stirs up the ladies to no end, including Jacqui. However, Jacqui hasn’t changed her composure as she continues to stand still.

Victoria: But that didn’t happen didn’t it? And every one of you couldn’t be any happier. We got embarrassed in our home country, and you all think this is the end of some fairy tale when the world is at peace because the villains are slayed or something. Well, guess what dipsticks? The end of this tale is just beginning. And WE will be the ones writing it when we avenge ourselves and loving country by tearing EVERYONE in Future Shock apart!

The crowd continues to give Victoria problems with their thunderous reaction; however, she is unphased by it as she then presents the microphone to her sister, who is just as unphased as Victoria is.

Sienna: Raging Dragons! You two ought to feel damn good now, do you? You can keep telling yourselves as many times you like how grand your accomplishment was at the Super Show. But deep inside your souls and within every fiber of your being, YOU BOTH know the truth. And the truth is this: You SURVIVED me and my sister that night. You SURVIVED The Doomsday Sisters!

The boos continue to flow, with chants of the number one contender to the Future Shock Tag Team titles beginning to emerge, obviously to irritate Victoria & Sienna, whom keep their cool while under fire…barely.

Sienna: Like my sister said, this is only the beginning. And when you two fail to become the Future Shock Tag Team Champions YET AGAIN, we’re going to be there waiting for you. And what we have planned for you two, and every other tag team in this division, is going to make what happened in Sydney look like a bloody Tai-Chi session. Because you’ve done a lot more than just figuratively woken up two sleeping giants….you’ve pissed us off!!!!

The reaction continues to flow through the arena, targeting the ladies as Sienna gives the microphone to Jacqui.

Jacqui: Nora Harris. Tonight, you and I are going to collide in the main event. I wish I can say that this is going to be a competitive match, but I can’t. Simply put, I’m going to give you a beating the likes of which you have never experienced. I’m going to make you suffer just as much as I’m suffering. The shining light for you “Lil’ Pixie Pump” is that there’s only one woman to blame for what’s going to happen to you tonight.

The boos continue to flow, trying wholeheartedly to irritate the ladies, whom keep their cool while under fire…barely. Just then, Jacqui commands the camera to come closer to her as she directly looks at the camera, fire in her eyes and conviction in her voice.

Jacqui: You’re not fooling anybody, Katie Hanley. I can see right through you. However, I can’t ignore how blessed you are in being a champion in Future Shock, much less a first-ever champion. Nobody in that locker room wants to see you have a successful reign of that title as much as I do. Even criminals have their moments of glory sometimes and I want you to continue playing with these sheep and live out your façade as far as you can take it. But make sure you let this important fact linger in your mind; I am going to be the next Future Shock Nova Champion, Katie. No matter how long it takes or how many women I must beat to do it, I'm going to be the one to take it from you and I will make you pay dearly for what happened in Sydney.

At this time, the chants for Katie become louder as Jacqui continues to look in intently at the camera.

Jacqui: But in the meantime, you’re going to be forced to see reality another thing that you should be blessed about…and that’s being directly in the crosshairs of The Matriarchy and the cause of the rampage that will be unleashed on Future Shock on behalf of the three of us. We’re going to make your life here a living hell, Katie; as long as you continue to keep building your journey here in this ring. And we’re not going to stop until we destroy you and everyone that stands by you. Because this is no longer about business, bitch….You. Have. Made. This. PERSONAL!!!!

Jacqui drops the mike at her feet and joins her cousins in flashing their trademark triangle hand signal in front of the camera, looking at it with intensity. Moments later, the ladies leave the ring area with “Pacific Rim (Main Theme)”  playing to their exit and the boisterous booing of the crowd filling the arena.

The show cuts to a recap package from the Sydney Supershow, only available on FFW All Access.

Gaby is standing in the center of the ring with a bright smile on her face as she looks out over the Boston crowd before she begins.

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: As tends to be the case on this, we got a new talent ready to debut and show us what she can do. We got to meet Cassie Mason in Sydney, and she sounds like she wants to be a positive force and bring the party with her, Steph.

Steph: Are we playing ring of fire at this party, Zack? I’m game if everyone else is.

“When The Lights Come On” by Asking Alexandria  plays as Cassie Mason comes out to a showering of boos. Not allowing the fans clear annoyance about who she is and the family she comes from to annoy her, she stands on the stage to soak in the reaction. She then power walks down to the ring like she owns Femme Fatale Wrestling.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds, Boston’s own, Cassie... Maaaaaaaaa-son!

Once at the ring apron she slides under the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring. Cassandra takes a bow inciting the crowd to boo some more. She walks over to the corner, leans against the turnbuckle waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: I know they have a little history together, but if Cassie can achieve half as much as Nevaeh has done, she’s going to be a major star in both Future Shock and FFW. 

Steph: If. That’s... A big if.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes, winking at the referee.

Gaby: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, she is The Million Dollar Baby, Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Gaby for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started.

Zack: The last time we saw Cait compete in the ring was that cage match with Nora Harris at Wipeout. She should be back to 100%, and ready to do as little as needed to walk away the winner tonight. 

Steph: Look Zack, if you’re good at something, you can do it with as little effort as possible. ...Goddamnit I just made a point for Dante.

Referee Stephen Wilson makes sure neither of the girls is packing any weapons, and calls for the bell. Cassie, with a big smile on her face, heads towards the center of the ring and offers Cait a handshake. The redhead doesn’t look at all interested in that, and slaps her hand away with a roll of her eyes. Mason’s smile fades as she holds out both hands, and tells Cait to pick one. That gets a strange look from the sugar baby, but she points to the right one…. before Cassie clocks her with it upside the head. That pops the crowd as she begins to fire right hands in a flurry towards her opponent before spinning into her with a back elbow to the jaw. She turns into a back heel kick to the stomach, and feeds her a dropkick to the chest to put her down on the mat. 

Zack: Well at least she gave her option of the hand she preferred, right Steph? 

Steph: Not the most expected defense, admittedly.

Cait was barely back to her feet before Mason whipped her into the far corner. She followed her in with a running forearm to the jaw before grabbing her head. The blonde darted out with a running bulldog, and quickly nipped up to her feet. Flanagan was trying to get up again before an axe kick landed on the back of her head, and Cassie dropped down to make the cover. 

Zack: Cassie’s looking for the upset after that axe kick to the dome, and Cait’s in trouble early!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!

Cait shoved her off the cover at two, but Cassie quickly got to her feet. She pulled the redhead up with her, and fired in a few more forearms to the side of her head. Cait was fired across to the far side, and Cassie put her head down a second too soon. When she went for a back body drop, Cait instead drilled her with a knee to the face that put her on her knee. 

Steph: Cait busting Mason across the face with a knee. Trembler, that was.

The sugar baby looked rather annoyed as she pushed her head back, and unloaded shots into her face. Cait pressed her face into her own leg before stomping the mat, causing Cassie to hold her nose in pain. The boos began quickly through the arena before Flanagan raked her face along her bootlaces. She dragged her back to her feet long enough to send her into the mat with a facebuster. Feeling more confident now, she applied a headscissors and rolled onto her stomach to bounce Cassie’s head into the mat. She rolled back to a seat with a smirk growing on her face. 

Zack: Cait’s gotten in control of the match, and you can see the confidence written all over her face as she tries to pop Mason’s head like a pimple on prom night. 

Steph: Remember kids, if you want to take care of that stressful acne, buy Proactiv. By the way... Future Shock is brought to you by Proactiv. Clear skin confidence. Use it because it works.

Wilson checked with the newcomer to see if she wanted to stop. When he was told she didn’t, Cait rolled back over again and started spiking her head into the mat with her legs. She rolled back to a seat, and grabbed Cassie’s hand to make her tap out. The referee didn’t accept that, and Cassie started to get to her feet with her head still stuck. Cait watched her as she was standing doubled over with her head caught, and Mason flipped over on top of her with her head still caught! The referee dropped to make the count!

Steph: A variant on the figure four necklock and Mason figures out the best way to counter it! 

ONE!!!!

Cait immediately broke the headscissors, and shoved her away. That gave Cassie a chance to gather herself as she got back to her feet. 

Zack: What a fantastic counter by Cassie, and Cait was about 2 seconds from getting caught in an upset!

Flanagan rushed her with a running kneelift aimed at her head, but Mason dodged the move. And when the redhead turned around, Cassie kicked her in the stomach and dropped her with her hammerlock DDT. She sat up, and was still trying to get her bearings when she did.

Zack: She calls that the MASON DDT, and there’s usually a cover that follows, Steph. But she’s trying to her marbles together. 

Steph: According to third graders in the know, it’s best to keep your marbles in an easy to grab bag. Ziplock is the best option. 

Mason quickly got back to her feet, and took off towards the ropes as Cait was getting back to hers as well. A rolling koppu kick caught the sugar baby, and sent her stumbling backwards into the ropes. Cassie wasted no time in following up as she went for a running leg lariat, but Cait ducked it and let her straddle the top rope. The rope bounced up between her legs, and froze her in place before Flanagan stepped up onto the bottom rope to catch her with a knee strike to the face that sent her down to the mat. The redhead followed up with a knee drop to her face after that, and then started to grind her elbow into that same location.

Steph: Cait now with another knee strike after Mason missed with that leg lariat... To places no man hath boldly gone before.

Zack: You got that right. Cait really presses the advantage when she has it.

The newcomer was slow to get to her feet as Cait circled behind her with her arms out. When Mason was back to her feet, Cait struck with a high knee to the back of her head and then applied a cobra clutch. She pulled Cassie down without any trouble to the mat, and laid on her side as Mason tried to break her grip. The referee slid into position to see if she wanted to stop the match, but she didn’t as Cait started to cinch the hold in more deeply.

Zack: Cait’s been working on her head and face most of this match, and this cobra clutch is capitalizing on that. Cassie better find an escape, or she’s gonna be out in a matter of seconds!

Steph: I’m reminded of some musical stylings by Ghostface Killah.  

The referee checked again, and still got a clear no from the newcomer. Cait’s expression turned to a scowl as she tried to make the hold even tighter. Cassie’s movements began to slow as the hold was taking effect, but she was still trying to reach for the ropes. They were just out of her reach at this point as her arm stretched further, trying to reach them. But it was to no avail before her hand dropped to the mat. The referee lifted it up to let it fall twice before her foot shot across the rope on the third try. Wilson called for the break, and had to give a four count before Cait finally let it go. She got back to her feet, and looked down with a smug expression to her slow-moving opponent. 

Zack: Cassie’s lucky her leg was able to reach that rope, but I don’t know if she’s just prolonging the inevitable at this point, Steph. That cobra clutch really sapped a lot of her stamina. 

Steph: Cait may be one big move away from putting it away. You never want to stay in a move like that for as long as Cassie did, Zack. All that sluggishness.

Flanagan moved around to pull her to her feet, and plant her head between her legs for her facebuster finisher. But as soon as she got her up, Cassie collapsed against her. The sugar baby grabbed her arms, and got her up again before Cassie once more crumpled against her legs. She glanced towards the referee, and shrugged her shoulders. She let her fall back to the mat, and rolled her over. Just as she was about to make the cover, Cassie pulled her into a small package that brought the crowd to their feet. The referee dropped immediately to make the count. 

Steph: Nearly an Irish Goodb---small package! 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Cait managed to kick out in time, and sit up with an angry look. She glanced to the referee, and then pulled Cassie back to her feet. The two started trading right hands before Flanagan caught her with a short knee to the ribs. She pulled her into position for that facebuster finisher again, but Cassie countered with a back body drop.

Zack: Cassie’s been doing her homework! That’s twice now that she’s avoided Cait’s finisher, and it’s starting to frustrate the “Million Dollar Baby” now!

Before Cait can get up, Cassie leaves her feet and went for her phoenix splash. But Flanagan rolled out of the way, and she crashed into the mat. The redhead got back to her feet, and pulled Cassie into position before landing her double underhook facebuster finally. Mason was rolled over for the cover as Cait hooked the outside leg.

Steph: THE IRISH GOODBYE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wilson called for the bell to boos as Cait got back to her feet. She pointed to her wrist as she stared at the referee, and got her hand raised to make it official. 

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall………….’THE MILLION DOLLAR BABY’ CAIT FLANAGAN!!!

Cait glances behind her to see Cassie starting to move, and shakes her head. She pulls her up again for a second facebuster, and then a third. The Boston crowd had nothing but boos for her as she rolled out under the bottom rope and dusted her hands. 

Zack: Cait looked to leave an impression on Cassie in her debut with an unnecessary assault after the bell. She’s won the match, what’s left to prove? 

Steph: To make sure she’s the last one s-IRISH GOODBYE!!--I guess. Your guess is as good as mine if--IRISH GOODBYE!!--It means anything to anyone but her.

As she headed towards the back, she looked back over her shoulder with a smile as the referee was assisting Cassie. The show cut to the back after that.

Retail Therapy

The bustling interior of a shopping mall is the next location we see, and find Christian along with one of the triplets as they sit at the food court. He’s bought whoever it is a triple decker ice cream cone, which she’s trying to make sure it doesn’t topple. 

Christian: After everything that went down at the Sydney Supershow, you could say it wasn’t a good night for the Cortez sisters. Tara lost her title to Cassandra, and Luna was the odd woman out in a triple threat. Granted, no one pinned her but… she still didn’t get the shot. So as she tends to do when she has a bad day, Luna’s somewhere in this mall having a little retail therapy and I’m here with Anna. How’s that ice cream cone treating you?

Anna: Unruly.

Anna seems to be having a hard time keeping that gigantic ice cream up straight, and her palm not holding on to the cone is already slathered with melted ice cream as she has to put it back in place. And not even that is enough to break her short-worded self.

Anna: Still, a nice treat.

Christian: I’ll get her one too if she wants one when she’s done.

He slides some napkins under Anna’s hand on the table before he continues. 

Christian: What were your takeaways from the show, Anna? Since I don’t think you’ll be booked for After Shock, we can cover it here. You can eat some of that, and help trim the size down if you want.

Anna: Takeaways? Well, failure happens.

Anna then proceeds to take a bite out of her ice cream, the monster that she is. As the awkward silence that follows happens, Anna realizes she needs to speak more.

Anna: Tara was thoroughly amused at her defeat. No more undefeated streak. In all honesty, she’s relieved in a way. As for Luna, she--

Luna: I’m heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!

Luna interrupts anna at the very moment she was about to talk about her… approaching the table with an almost cartoonish amount of shopping bags on her hands.

Luna: With new clothes, new shoes, new EVERYTHING! I even bought you something, Anna, maybe you could stop being such a lurch and try it on. And because I love you dearly, I can assure you it’s black!

Anna: … my cup runneth over.

Christian: And your cone too.

Cue the rimshot. 

Christian: Nothing for me?

He asks with a grin before looking back to the camera.

Christian: We were just talking about the Sydney show. And how things didn’t go to plan. What would you like to add to that before I share some news with you?

Luna’s grin immediately dissolves into a scowl, as she dumps all the shopping bags on the table, almost tipping Anna’s ice cream over (to her twin’s CLEAR protest, too).

Luna: That was a TRAVESTY! I had the match WON! I put Carys McFarlane out with the C-Bomb, and what do I get? Chopped liver! I did all the work, and now the DUMBEST wrestler I’ve ever seen disgrace Future Shock, Sydney Christensen, is gonna just waltz into that Nova Championship match and fight for what should’ve been MINE in the first place?! No, no, no, I can’t accept it! That was a big stinky pile of BS!

Anna: … you know they say “chopped liver” if you’re left behind, right?

Luna: Shut up!

Christian: Now for the good news then. I got a text from Bri yesterday. She’s giving you a chance to get a shot after Sydney gets hers. All you gotta do is knock off Carys next show. And hell, you already had her beat in Sydney, so…. 

Luna: That I did! And I can do that again! Can’t wait to see Gabrielle Crimson’s face having to announce ME as the winner over her friend.

Anna: Ooo, shiny.

Luna: What was that?

Anna: … nothing.

Anna cracks a cryptic smirk at Luna… Who ignores it entirely as she turns back to Christian with the smile of someone who just won the PowerBall.

Luna: I got this! Sydney will never see it coming! And the Nova Championship will be MINE!

Christian glanced back to Anna with a wink.

Christian: I told you I could probably cheer her up, almost as much as all this stuff she bought did, I think. Anything you want to add before we get out of here with your ice cream?

Anna: Kitten syndrome strikes again. Like clockwork, might I add. No, nothing to add.

Luna: What’s a kitten syndrome?

Anna: Wouldn’t YOU want to know.

Christian grabs most of Luna’s bags before the trio head off with Anna still trying to keep the ice cream cones in balance. 

Mara Merch

The next thing we see is what looks like a locker room, but it’s covered with different kinds of merchandise as Carson is with one of his clients, Mara Werth. They are looking at several different posters of Mara in various poses showing her flexibility. 

Carson: How do you like your new line of posters, Mara? 

He picked up a small phone case with a picture of her on the back of it.

Carson: Or your phone case? 

Next was a leather jacket with her on the back of it.

Carson: Or this leather jacket? 

Mara: Well...I really liked the posters. I think they really do catch me from all my best sides. The phone case is pretty cool - I never thought I’d ever be on a phone case - and the best thing is it means my fans can take me everywhere they go and let everyone know they’re fans of mine. As for the jacket… I really, really, really LOVE the jacket. Love it. I might start wearing one of these out to the ring. 

She grinned at her agent.

Mara: All of this available at all good merchandise stands everywhere? Especially at all the excellent Future Shock merchandise stands obviously. And also available through the online store… which is where I’m sure everyone will rush to, just as soon as the show ends in order to be amongst the first to get their hands on these quality products. And you guys, Christmas will be here before you know it...you don’t want to get caught short do you? You don’t want to risk not being able to get hold of one of these amazing leather jackets and disappointing the Mara Werth fan in your life right? Remember it’s all available online, tonight.

Carson: Well I’m going to need you in your ring gear in about 20 minutes. The Mattel people are here doing face and body scans for the next wave of figures, and you will be included. Before you know it, you will have your own action figure, Mara!

Mara: Really?!? I’m going to have my own action figure? This really is a dream come true. I’m going to be like... a twenty-first century Barbie doll...only so much better. I hope they’re going to make every bit as flexible and poseable as I am in those posters. 

Carson: Well they are action figures, likely used by many kids to have their own matches. So I’d suggest they would make it as true to life as possible. Beyond that, you have a match next Future Shock. So that could give you a chance to sport your new jacket.

Mara’s grin get even bigger.

Mara: Oh definitely. Everyone will be able to see how amazing it looks when I’m wearing it down to the ring on the Future Shock. So. Tell me a little bit more about this match that I’ve got, Carson. Who am I facing in two weeks, right here on Future Shock, available on FFW All Access? I’m looking forward to getting the chance to bounce back after facing Gemma.

Carson: That’s just it, you’ll meet her last opponent who she faced in Sydney. It’ll be you meeting Mars Whimsy on the next show. 

The former jailbird paused for a moment, her grin fading slightly into a smile.

Mara: Okay then. I’m looking forward to it. I saw what Mars did to Gemma Pierce in Sydney, the way she met her blow for blow and didn’t give up an inch. It was a hugely impressive display of power wrestling and arguably those two could well be the top two powerhouses in Future Shock right now. Mars can do an awful lot of damage in a very short space of time and I’m going to have to be very watchful of that; keep that in mind and not just stand there and throw haymakers at her. It should be a real good contest between the pair of us and one I’m sure it’s a match that’s going to be highly anticipated by the fans.

Carson: Well there is one added incentive. The winner of this match will get a rematch with either Gemma if she retains against Nora at Nemesis. Or they will be the first to challenge Nora if she becomes champion. I’d say that’s quite the added bonus.

Mara: That’s quite the incentive - if either of us needed it - to dig down deep and do everything we can to pull out victory. I don’t want to speak for Mars, but personally I really want to have that shot at the Aspire Champion. I’d love to get the Aspire Championship back be it by stopping Gemma’s Drive for Five in its tracks or by taking on Lil Pixie Pump, giving her the toughest first title defence that she might ever have. In two weeks time, Mars, right here in the Future Shock Arena, I’m going to find a way to get past you, to be the better wrestler on the night and claim that rematch...whether it’s with Gemma or Nora.

Carson: I’m sure you’ll be ready. I’ll leave you to change in your gear for the face and body scanning, and will see you in the press room where they have it set up.

He gave her a pat on the arm as he headed out, and left her to change. The door closes behind him, and we cut elsewhere. 

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:51:44 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:38 pm »

Future Shock returns from the break, and finds Gaby back in the ring once more. The video wall shows the crowd what match is next before she begins. 

Gaby: The following special attraction is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: This show is well known for the special guests that come through on a fairly regular basis, but rarely do the guests want to face each other. That’s where we are now, and we’re in for a treat here.

Steph: You can already hear the fans winding up for this one.

The crowd pops as "Very Ape" by Nirvana begins to play. As the tune kicks in, Tiffany Tompkins emerges on the stage, donning her usual ring gear and sporting a pair of sunglasses, geared up and ready to go with a smirk on her face. She throws a devil horns gesture into the air before making her way down to the ring.

She slaps a few hands of the fans on her way down the ramp as she walks with a purpose to the ring. As she arrives at ringside, she takes a moment to look around before walking over to the steps, climbing onto the apron and squeezing between the middle and bottom ropes.

Gaby: Hailing from Newark, New Jersey and making her Future Shock debut….she is the ‘FIVE FOOT DEATH MACHINE’ TIFFANY TOMPKINS!

In the ring, she throws another devil horn gesture into the air, much to the enjoyment of the fans. With the fanfair over and done with however, she puts her sunglasses to the side, backs into her corner and begins warming up, anxiously awaiting for the fight to begin.

Zack: The last time we saw Tiffany Tompkins in a Future Shock ring was at the Mexico City Supershow, where she came up a hair short against Katie Keller that night. But the “Murder Machine” is back, and Millennium’s Cloud Gate Champion doesn’t intend to let history repeat itself.

Steph: I can’t really blame her. Even if you’re just popping in for a cup of tea somewhere, you’d want to leave it looking impressive.

"No End in Sight" by Killswitch Engage plays throughout the arena and the place darkens. A single spotlight illuminates the stage, where Melissa Reeves stands with her head down. A few moments pass by without her moving, before she slowly looks up - her eyes laser focused on the ring ahead.

Gaby: Introducing from Sydney, Australia, and competing for the first time in a Future Shock ring, please welcome…… MELISSA REEVES!!

She strides down to the ring with a purposeful walk, rolling in under the bottom rope, and moves to stand on the corner. Reeves talks trash about her opponent to the audience as she looks out at the crowd. She then jumps off the corner and cranks her neck, ready to battle.

Zack: It was less than a month ago when Melissa Reeves became the Millennium Champion in a multi-person showdown. And tonight, we’ll see what she brings to the table as I’m sure Millennium fans as well as Future Shock fans are dialed in to see this.

Steph: Cross-promotion at it’s finest one might have to think. You love to see it.

Referee Stephen Wilson made sure neither opponent had any hidden objects, and called for the bell to start the match. Melissa and Tiffany met in the center of the ring, and shook hands before they tied up. Reeves started to push Tompkins backwards into the ropes, and gave her a clean break when the referee asked for it. As she backed away with her hands up, Tiffany responded with a knife edge chop across her chest. Three more landed quickly before the blonde surprised her with combinations to the body. She fired her into the nearest corner, and launched herself like a missile into her ribs to double her over for a half second. Tompkins pushed her head back up, licked both the fingertips on both hands and began slapping her chest rapidly with both hands! Reeves shoved her off finally, and moved forward with both hands clutched to her chest in pain. And a spinning heel kick to the back of the head put the brunette down. 

Zack: My goodness! Tiffany’s treating Melissa’s chest like bongo drums with those open hand slaps. She’s going at it like their titles in MWE were on the line.

Steph: From my heart and from my hand, why don’t people under--Oh you said bongo drums. Sorry. Sorry.

Tiffany listened to the crowd for a moment as she pulled Melissa back to her feet. But the Aussie turned the tables as she started landing right hands of her own. Four in a row connected with Tiffany’s head before Reeves used a spinning heel kick to her stomach to double her over in pain. She bounced off the near side with a running kneelift to the face that sent Tompkins wobbling backwards. Melissa returned the favor from earlier with knife edge chops of her own that drove the blonde back into the ropes. She whipped her across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a handspring back elbow to the mouth. It staggered her back into the corner before Melissa grabbed the top rope, and unleashed a lightning fast barrage of kicks to the body. 

Zack: Melissa Reeves can kick like a mule, and do it a hundred times faster! It’s like watching a kung fu movie on fast forward! 

Steph: Tompkins has kicks on deck but Reeves is out to prove she’s no slouch with them. I’d say this is an affirmative.

Reeves whipped her across to the far side, allowing Tiffany to crash chest first against the turnbuckles. Before she could turn around, the brunette scooped her up into an Angle slam and immediately made the cover. 

Zack: She calls that the REAVER SLAM, and she’s ready to unplug the Murder Machine right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Tiffany kicked out as the two struck the mat, and Reeves got back to her feet. She pulled her opponent up with her into position for a DDT. Her head smacked the mat, and the brunette got up and headed for the corner. She hopped up onto the middle rope, and came off with a knee drop. But Tompkins rolled out of the way, and let her hit the mat instead.

Steph: Impressive counter there, and no one was home for Reeves. This leaves the Death Machine out to do some work.

She clutched her knee for a moment as Tiffany got back to her feet. As the brunette rose to her knees, Tompkins bounced off the near side with a big boot to the side of her head. It sent her right back down to the mat, and Tiffany quickly grabbed her arms behind her before she could get up. And then she unleashed a series of stomps across her face as she held her arms before one final stomp drove her head into the mat. Tiffany backed up into the ropes again, and caught Melissa rising once more with a leaping high knee that dropped her before she went for the cover. 

Zack: Tompkins calls that the PEACEMAKER, and it may have put Reeves’ lights out! Somewhere Andreas Lasiewicz is smiling!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Melissa got her shoulder up in time before the three. Tiffany wasted no time in pulling her to her feet, and sending her into the corner with a hard Irish whip. The brunette landed back first before the blonde charged in with a running forearm. It snapped her head back, and Tiffany went to use a DDT...only for Melissa to hook the top rope and let her drop on the back of her head. 

Steph: I wasn’t even aware Andreas Lasiewicz COULD smile... Reeves now with a counter of her own. The counters on top of counters on top of counters.

It took the Aussie a second to get herself together, but when she did, she charged Tiffany with a punt kick to the body as she tried to get up again. Two more kicks landed before she scooped Tiffany onto her shoulders, and used a snake eyes to send her staggering backwards. Melissa turned her back to her for a half second before executing a Pele kick to the top of her head. The blonde dropped like a rock, and Reeves headed for the corner to make her way up.

Steph: Big time Pele kick and I think Tompkins doesn’t know if this is Future Shock or Fontaine, Indiana.

Zack: She may think she’s back in Mexico City at this point, and who could blame her! Reeves is heading to the high rent district.

She quickly glanced between her legs to see where Tompkins was before launching into a moonsault that landed perfectly. That got a pop from the crowd, and she yanked Tiffany back to her feet. She hoisted her up for a stalling vertical suplex that turned into a slingshot suplex. The MWE Champion quickly got back to her feet, and returned to the corner again. She headed up top once more, and launched into her shooting star press that brought the fans to their feet, landing it perfectly on Tiffany before hooking the leg for the cover. 

Zack: DEATH FROM ABOVE, and I’ve never seen a more perfect shooting star press! It’s gonna be a bad night for Tompkins!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Tiffany barely got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Melissa double checked with the referee to be sure. Shaking her head, she got back to her feet. She headed towards the ropes, and started waving for Tiffany to get up again. 

Steph: Reeves is calling her shot it looks like...

The blonde was slow to do so, and seemed very wobbly when she finally did. Reeves charged towards her, and went for her codebreaker. But Tiffany shoved her backwards before she could leave her feet. It sent melissa stumbling off balance before Tiffany swept her legs and dropped her to her knees. As she was trying to get back to a vertical base, Tompkins connected with her superkick! 

Zack: There it is, Tompkins will kick your face off if she gets a chance! That DEATH KICK may be all she wrote for Reeves!

Steph: She’s out folks. Dropped like lumber in the forest.

Tiffany stumbled back into the ropes, trying to pull herself together as Melissa was beginning to stir on the mat. The Aussie pushed up to all fours, and then to one knee as she tried to get up. Tompkins darted forward with a second superkick to the ear this time that flattened her before she made the cover. 

Zack: Two DEATH KICKS in a row!! There’s no one who’s gonna get up after that!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell as Tiffany sat up on her knees, and started trying to catch her breath. The referee raised her hand as she got to her feet again. 

Steph: Game. Blouses. Wait, wait that reference is too old.

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………..’THE FIVE FOOT DEATH MACHINE’ TIFFANY TOMPKINS!!

The fans gave both women plenty of applause as Tiffany looked out over the crowd with a half smile on her face.

Zack: A terrific performance from both women, but it’s the “Murder Machine” holding court here in Boston! Look at that, a little sportsmanship!

Tiffany held her hand out for Melissa to help her to her feet before the two shook hands. Reeves held her jaw for a moment as Tompkins rolled out to the floor and raised her hand as she backed up the ramp.

Steph: Well there’s some respect for you. Well had on both sides.

As the Boston crowd gave both women a round of applause and appreciation for the match, the show cuts backstage. 

The Nemesis Experience

The show returns from the commercial break, and finds both halves of the Laurie Jane Experience with Adam in front of his office. He propped up against his door with his hands stuffed in his pockets. 

Adam: Thanks for coming to see me. Congratulations on your win in Sydney. How did it feel and what did you think of Australia on your first visit? 

Laurie grinned at her boss.

Laurie: Sydney...Australia...It was beautiful. Absolutely amazing - and the people they were wonderful. So supportive and happy. Loved the weather. Loved seeing the sights. It was probably the time of my life being down there.

She suddenly froze up, staring off into the middle distance as her partner chipped in.

Jane: Totally made the...what, like, three days?  On a plane getting there and back worthwhile. It was a real thrill seeing an arena that size full to the rafters and going absolutely crazy when Target Acquired and ourselves were in that ring. Very happy to get the win too. Very happy to have equally up the series between us.

As Jane fell silent, Laurie shook her head and looked puzzled for just a second before her smile returned.

Laurie: Huge win. Nadia and Alessandra are phenomenally talented so to beat them is big. Real feather and a real big moment on the second biggest show in the Future Shock Calendar. Hopefully I can build on it going forward.

Adam quirks a brow towards Laurie before he decides to continue with what’s on his mind. 

Adam: Well that’s great, because your next big date is set in stone. October 22, Future Shock Nemesis in Montreal. It’ll be a number one contender match for the Future Shock Tag Titles as the Laurie Jane Experience meets the Doomsday Sisters. Think you’re up for earning a shot at the gold? 

Jane: Of course we are. We just knocked off Target Acquired, one of the more accomplished and more experienced of the newer teams here in Future Shock. I think we can take the fight to the Doomsday Sisters, show them a couple of things that they’ve not seen before… that we’re definitely unlike any team they’ve ever seen before… and earn ourselves a title shot.

Again, Laurie had tensed up and seemed to be staring off into the distance while Jane spoke, barely breathing. And again as Jane finished, Laurie seemed to shake herself back into the here and now.

Laurie: Well...Yeah, I’ll be ready for them. Totally different challenge to Target Acquired; the Sisters are like uber powerful and you can tell by looking at them they don’t miss a day in the gym do they? I get the feeling they don’t have leg day so much as leg morning, followed by lifting afternoon and squeeze in Cardio Evenings. I could be in for a few rough landings and could definitely pick up a couple of bruises against the pair. But I guarantee you that I’ll fight through to the very bitter end for a title shot.

Adam: That’s all I needed to hear. I’m looking forward to it already. 

He headed back into his office. When the door closed, Jane started to speak to her partner before Laurie walked away. On that note, the show heads back to the ring.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:47:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2019, 03:43:49 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break to a lively crowd as Gaby steps through the ropes back into the ring with her microphone. 

Gaby: The following contest is your Future Shock main event of the evening, and it’s scheduled for one fall. 

Zack: That was our last commercial break, fans, and we’re about ready to see two very strong women collide for the first time. Steph, who do you like here? 

Steph: I’ll put it down to Nora. Now that she and Cait are done for now and because I feel some kind of way about any female wrestler in charge of her own three person faction.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive (or for the match to begin).

Zack: I don’t know about you, Steph, but Jacqui Minogue impressed the hell out of me in the triple threat to crown the first Nova Champion. She may talk a big game, but she’s tough as they come when it’s bell time.

Steph: Yeah, yeah. She’s tough, she’s capable she leads the Matriarchy. I GUESS she’s good, Zack. I guess.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: The last time Nora was in a Future Shock was the cage match against Cait, whom we saw earlier tonight. She’s been itching to get back to business though, and has a challenge ahead of her. 

Steph: Well a challenge yes but as we’ve concluded, both women are far from on the gentle side. This is gonna be all strength.

Referee Stephen Wilson checked both women quickly for any hidden objects, and called for the bell. Jacqui immediately headed to the center of the ring, and lifted her hand up. Nora glanced up to it, and advanced forward as Jacqui wanted a test of strength. Nora looked to the fans, who clearly were behind her before reaching up and taking her hand. They locked both hands after that, and began trying to push one another down. Jacqui started to get the better of if though, and started to push Nora down onto her knees. But Harris stopped before she got there, gritting her teeth before she began to rise back up and start to bring Jacqui down to the mat instead.

Zack: They’re already burning a fair bit of energy in this test of strength, and Nora’s starting come out on top...even though she’s the shorter of the two.

Steph: Size isn’t everything, Zack! Long how many girls I powerlifted over my head throughout the years and I’m barely 5’4”!

Before Jacqui was down to her knees though, she used a headbutt to Nora’s face to break the hold and cause her to step back. Minogue cracked her with another headbutt, and into a short arm clothesline. It dropped Nora to the mat, but she was back up almost as quickly as Jacqui pulled her head down for a knee strike into the face. She scooped her around the waist, and drove her back first into the corner. Not letting go, she turned around and ran to the next corner to drive her back into that one before finishing the series with a belly to belly suplex. 

Zack: Jacqui wants to get another crack at the Nova Championship, and a win over Nora could certainly encourage Adam to give her another shot. 

Steph: I’ll take the most cautionary take you have, Zack.... No no, that’s too cautionary. Belly to back suplex!

Jacqui pounded fists into Nora’s back before scooping her back up into a front carry. She dropped her across her knee twice, and bent her backwards over it into a bow and arrow submission. She pushed back on her chin to bend her backwards as the referee moved around to check with Nora about stopping the match. She showed no signs of quitting as Jacqui tried to bend her even more over one knee, causing Harris’ face to grimace in pain.

Steph: Fine. Jacqui is... Talented. I... Guess. A... Really good... Bow... And Arrow. You can feel the physical pain it takes out of me to give her that.

Zack: Yes, and I feel like you deserve encouragement for forcing it out.

The referee checked again, still getting no sign from Nora that she wanted to stop. Jacqui let go of her head, and started driving elbows into her ribs. Shot after shot landed before she went to grab her head again, only for Nora to catch her off guard with a knee to the side of her head. It caused her to drop the Pixie, allowing Nora to roll away from her. Minogue was back to her feet first, but Nora wasn’t far behind as she caught her coming in with a spinning backfist to the jaw. That brought the crowd back to life as Harris bounced off the near side to mow her down with a clothesline. Jacqui got up, and ate another clothesline from Nora. A third time saw the same response before she dropped into a three point stance. When Minogue got up for the fourth time, Nora ran through her and sent her flying with a football tackle. 

Zack: Regular season just began in the NFL, and I think Nora’s auditioning to play for the Bears! When she comes back, she comes back with a vengeance!

Steph: Ooh ooh, can I say it? DAA BEAARRRSSS!!! That was a beautiful tackle though. Let’s watch that again.

The fans got louder as Nora waved Jacqui back to her feet. She ended up not waiting though, and scooped her up into an atomic drop that sent the Aussie stumbling forward awkwardly. At least she was until Nora darted past her, and dropped her with a one handed bulldog. As she was starting to get up, Nora caught her with a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head and quickly rolled her over to make a cover. 

Steph: Big time guillotine leg drop and here’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Minogue kicked out at two, and Nora quickly got back to her feet. She slapped her knee a couple times, letting the crowd know what she had in mind. And when Jacqui got to her feet, Nora darted towards her with her double knee facebreaker! It connected perfectly, but Nora couldn’t grab her in time before Jacqui rolled out to the floor.

Zack: HELLO PATELLA!! Nora hit that with impunity, but it sent Minogue out of the ring. And that’s not where the Future Shock Pixie wanted her at all. 

Nora hit the mat with irritation that she didn’t grab her in time, and then rolled out to get her. She pulled her back to her feet, and bounced her head off the apron. She tossed her back into the ring, and hops up on the apron to follow after her. As she stepped through the ropes though, Jacqui kicked the middle rope between her legs to stop her in her tracks. Nora froze in place for a moment before Jacqui made it back to her feet. She hooked the Chicagoan’s head, and hung her feet over the ropes before connecting with a hangman’s DDT. When Minogue sat up, she needed a moment herself after all she had absorbed.

Steph: Jacqui can’t take quite a bruising judging by all of that just to get her hands on Nora.

Zack: She took a hell of a shellacking up till now, but she’s coming back, much to Nora’s dismay.

Finally getting back to her feet, she started stomping away at Nora’s neck and back. The Boston crowd had once more turned on her as she scooped the Pixie into a fireman’s carry into a neckbreaker across her knee. She pressed both hands into her chest for the cover as Wilson slid into position to count.

Steph: The way Nora landed makes MY neck hurt.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Nora kicked out after the two, and Jacqui got back to her feet. The Aussie dragged her to her feet again, and whipped her across for the ride. Nora rebounded into a spinebuster, and Jacqui yanked her back to her feet again.

Zack: That cover was never going to work on someone like Nora, and now Jacqui’s regained control. She’s gone right back to work on her neck and back. 

Minogue pulled her into a gutwrench suplex, driving Nora down onto the mat. When the Pixie tried to get up, Jacqui pulled her head between her legs and grabbed both arms in the process. She tried to lift her up for what appeared to be a tiger driver, but Nora blocked it. A second attempt had no better results. And when she tried the third time, Nora countered into a backdrop driver. Harris stumbled forward for a second, trying to regain her wits before doubling back towards her opponent. 

Zack: I think Jacqui was looking for a tiger driver, but Nora had other plans. This match has been nothing but high impact between these two. 

Steph: One of them has to give out eventually. Also can we talk about Nora hitting a backdrop driver? Do either of these women have any sanctity for the other’s necks?!

Nora grabbed Jacqui’s feet under her arms, and glanced out to the crowd. With a nod of her head, she began a giant swing. This popped the crowd before they started counting the revolutions as Nora whirled Jacqui around and around and around.

Zack: Look at that! Nora with a giant swing, and we’re still going, Steph! She’s up to 12 now, and no signs of stopping!!

Steph: 13... 14... 15... Bueller... Bueller... 16... 17...

The giant swing continued with Nora spinning her opponent around at a pretty fast clip. The fans had counted up to 20 now, and the swing kept going!

Steph: 21... 22... 23... Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard... 25... 26...

The swing continued with Nora not slowing down at all, while Jacqui spun around constantly with her hands over her ears. The fans were up to 30! 

Zack: This may be the longest giant swing in FFW history! 30 revolutions, and when does it stop?! I’ve never seen anything quite like this! 

Steph: 31... HOW IS THIS STILL GOING!? THAT’S ALL THE MATERIAL I HAD FOR THIS!

Nora completed five more revolutions before she let Jacqui go, and sent her crashing into the mat in a heap. Harris stumbled backwards, and leaned against the ropes as she tried to pull herself together while the crowd applauded her for the effort. 

Steph: I don’t know how much Nora is hurting from this but Minogue has to be feeling like she was put on the tumble dry low setting.

Jacqui tried to get to her feet, but she was having a very difficult time with it as she staggered around as though she were drunk. Nora collected herself, and went to grab her into a rear waistlock. Jacqui pulled the referee to her, and used a mule kick between Nora’s legs out of the referee’s sight. It dropped Harris to her knees, and allowed Minogue another few seconds to collect herself. She slumped against the corner, and rested her head on the turnbuckle for a few seconds until Nora started to get up. Then she turned into her with a discus clothesline to put her down on the mat.

Zack: I don’t think Jacqui’s recovered entirely from that giant swing. You gotta figure her equilibrium is shot to hell.

Steph: She hit that discus fine enough but... I’m surprised she would dare continue spinning.

When Nora started to get up again, Jacqui bounced off the near side with a running neckbreaker to put her back down. Still shaking her head, she dragged her back to her feet and onto her shoulders into position for what looked like an electric chair. 

Zack: I’ve seen this before, and it won’t end well if she hits it!

Jacqui quickly connected with her one handed electric chair driver, drilling Nora into the mat before she reached across her to make the cover with a leg hook. Wilson dropped to count the fall.

Steph: FALL FROM GRACE!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell to disapproval from the crowd. Jacqui rolled off the cover, and propped herself up to lean against the ropes. Her eyes were still dazed as the referee raised her hand.

Zack: She’s still got the world on spin cycle, but Jacqui Minogue has picked up what I’d class as an upset here tonight in Boston! 

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall……….. ‘THE PERFECT STORM’ JACQUI MINOGUE!!

She rolled out to the floor, and headed towards the ramp as the Boston crowd showed her no love whatsoever. When she got halfway to the top, Victoria and Sienna joined her and raised her hands as she leaned against Sienna. 

Steph: Here comes the party brigade. Goodie. Well no denying it... Jacqui earned that one.

Zack: Luckily, I think they are just here to keep Jacqui from spinning herself off the stage. Thank you for joining us, and good night from Boston!

With the Matriarchy standing tall as the fans booed them throughout the Future Shock Arena, the show faded off the air.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 11:48:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: