Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 04:29:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 28, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 28, 2019  (Read 718 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:22:33 pm »

The post match attack of Melody Lennox at Unstoppable 10 against Bianca Reed is shown, as well as her public contract signing and some of her comments. The show cuts back live to the ring as the fans see the graphic on the video wall, and start buzzing immediately. 

Zack: Listen to them in Houston! This is one of the matches I’ve looked forward to most of all tonight, and the time has come for it to happen. 

Mai: Melody Lennox is a star, and it’s just a shame that her first match in FFW on this kind of stage is against Bianca Reed of all people. Jealousy is an ugly thing.

The lights go black in the arena. The pulse-like beat of "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish beginning to blare over the PA system, a series of spotlights in pastel tones of light pink, baby blue, and a pale lilac begin to flutter through the arena, dancing over the crowd who began to boo as soon as the entrance tron for Melody Lennox began to play over the screen.

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

The breathy voice of Billie Eilish continues to mesh with her perfectly-timed beat as the spotlights get a little more erratic. The chorus of the song now beginning to play through the speakers of the PA system.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh!

A single spotlight culminates on the stage with that almost bratty "duh!" and on the stage appears a wickedly grinning Melody Lennox. The Villainess licking over her teeth and eyeing the ring with venom and malice in her gaze as the so-chill song had taken a more electronic, hypnotic beat. Adjusting the small, golden crown on her head and her hair in one motion. Taking hold of the ends of her spiked and studded ring coat, lifting it just enough to march down the ramp with wickedness in her gleaming sneer. Avoiding the few fans who would foolishly reach out their hands to touch Melody's. Stopping on the outside of the ring and shedding her ring coat, dusting her hands and showcasing her ring gear in the process.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing to the ring at this time: weighing in at 100 pounds, from New York City by way of Huntington Beach, California, she is 'The Villainess'... Melody LENNOOOOOOOOX!

Intensity was in her gaze as she climbed onto the outer apron and stood to her feet, wiping her boots on them in a disrespectful manner. Melody then bends into the ring under the second rope with her hand supporting her crown, removing it gingerly as soon as she was in the ring and placing it tentatively in the corner post of one ring. Fixing her hair and taunting the crowd, showing off to the jeers of the crowd. Eyes rolling soon after and finding herself threading her arms with the top rope and taking a seat on the middle rope. Her short leg crossing over the other and her face showing a total lack of amusement as "Bad Guy" slowly faded out and the lights returned to normal.

Zack: A lot of hype has been put behind Melody Lennox, and most of it was her own doing with that public contract signing. But tonight, it’s put up time for the Sister Slayer in Houston. 

Mai: Isn’t she just the cutest? Seriously. She’s the kind of girl who can go really far in FFW, just like she has in the other promotion she works for. They just treat her like crap though.

As Kat is about to introduce her opponent, Melody passes her and waves towards the back for someone. Soon Jake Chandler heads towards the ring in Melody’s new t-shirt, and she hops down to the floor to greet him. 

Mai: She even takes pity on the less fortunate, and brought her new friend down to the ring with her. Wasn’t that nice?

Zack: She’s just using Jake, in my opinion. And this is definitely not the environment for him to be in, not with everything that’s been said in the leadup to this match. That only leaves one more person…

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REE----

Bianca doesn’t even get into the ring before she takes off around the corner, and Melody darts away from her. The blonde rolls into the ring, and nearly knocks Kat down before rolling out the other side with Bianca in hot pursuit. 

Zack: Look at Melody running for her life right now! Bianca didn’t even get in the ring! Lennox’s alligator mouth has written a check her canary ass can’t cash! 

Mai: The bell hasn’t even sounded yet, this isn’t fair! Someone go restrain Bianca or something, poor Melody was talking to her friend!

Lennox darted around the ring, and went to scale the barricade to head over it before Bianca caught her by the hair  before she got any farther. The fans roared as she pulled her back over the wall, and started unloading with furious right hands to her head. Multiple shots landed before she threw the blonde under the bottom rope back into the ring. Reed followed after her as Melody was heading towards the other side of the ring to leave again. But she didn’t get far as she got to her feet and made it to the ropes before Bianca grabbed her by the tights from behind. She spun her around and whipped her across to the far side before catching her with a Thesz press followed by mounted punches to a roar from the fans. Referee Ashley Pruitt called for the bell to start the match as Bianca pummeled Melody until she managed to roll her off. 

Zack: Melody missed her calling in the 50 yard dash, but it’s “Killer B” who came to fight! Piston-like right hands from Bianca, and Lennox can’t get away from her fast enough!

Mai: Why did the referee even start the match?! You don’t ring the bell when there’s a fight going on, that happens AFTER the bell!

Melody got to her feet, and started to head towards the corner this time. Bianca followed her in with a running clothesline that crushed her against it instead. She fired her across to the far corner, causing Melody to land back first before Reed delivered a handspring back elbow to her jaw. As the tiny blonde stumbled out of the corner, Bianca hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside waiting on her to turn around before coming off with a blockbuster. As Reed got to her feet, her head started going back and forth as she was talking a lot of trash. 

Zack: What did Melody think was gonna happen with all the things she said about Bianca?! Because if it wasn’t what we’re seeing, she doesn’t know Reed at all!

Mai: Maybe she thought the fact that they were related by marriage might make her a better person, but clearly it hasn’t! This is the same old Bianca, if you ask me!

The Houston crowd was solidly behind her as she pulled Melody up by the hair, only to get her eyes gouged by the newcomer to send her back a step. Melody began firing forearms into the side of her head, and shoved her backwards into the ropes. Bianca got hit with a kick to the stomach as she bounced forward, followed by Melody hooking her head into a DDT. She sat up with an annoyed look on her face as she heard the crowd booing her, and mounted Bianca’s back to scrub her face against the mat. 

Mai: There you go, Melody. Scrub all that makeup off her face, and cheap hair dye while you’re at it. Anything Melody does from this point is warranted after how this started.

Zack: Only in your mind. Lennox finally got her offense started after trying to jam both her thumbs into Bianca’s eyes. 

As Reed was trying to get up, Melody dragged her bootlaces across her face and shoved her back into the corner. She hopped up onto the bottom rope, and pressed a boot against her throat to choke her. The referee got to four before she stepped down, and started firing kicks into her body. Rapid kicks landed all over Bianca’s chest before Melody grabbed her head to deliver a springboard bulldog. The blonde made a quick cover before Pruitt dropped to make the count. 

Mai: Get it over with as soon as you can, Melody! You don’t belong at the bottom of the barrel with Bianca Reed!

ONE!!!

TWOOO!

Reed kicked out as soon as the two hit the canvas, and Lennox rained elbows into the side of her head before she finally got back to her feet. When she saw Bianca get to all fours to get up, Melody bounced off the near side to deliver a punt kick into her ribs to put her back down. 

Zack: Melody’s got the right idea! She wants to keep Bianca horizontal as much as possible, and not let her back to her feet for anything. 

Another bounce off the near side saw her connect with a knee drop to the back of Reed’s head. Melody pulled her back to her feet in a front facelock, and drilled her with a faceplant and then transitioned into a Koji clutch. Pruitt slid down to the mat, and checked to see if Bianca wanted to stop. But Reed made it clear she didn’t, while the Houston crowd was chanting her name. Melody rocked around in the hold as she had her grip getting tighter. The referee checked again as Bianca started to reach for the bottom rope, which wasn’t too far away. 

Mai: Look at how beautifully she transitioned into that Koji clutch, Zack. Just go ahead and give up, Bianca! No one expects anything more from a choke artist...other than choking!

Zack: I think Bianca would have to pass out before this match would stop. I don’t think she’d ever tap out to Melody, not even if her life depended on it. 

Melody screamed at her to quit, but Bianca used her free arm to try to pull herself a couple inches closer before finally grabbing the bottom rope. Pruitt called for the break, which Melody gave at the count of four. Lennox got to her feet, and stomped the mat as she told the referee she should have called for the bell. Meanwhile, Bianca had made it to the ropes and back to her feet. Lennox shoved the referee out of the way and stormed forward to get her before Reed surprised her with an inverted atomic drop. 

Mai: That’ll slow down any plans you have for the match or the rest of the night. I hope there isn’t any bruising. 

Zack: Thankfully if there is, we’ll never know it firsthand. Bianca’s getting back into this, and that’s bad news for Melody!

Reed started throwing punches again, connecting with each of them before she took off for the far side. As soon as Melody turned to face her, Bianca left her feet for a flying shoulder tackle that knocked her to the canvas. Reed headed for the nearest corner, and made her way up top before launching into a split-legged moonsault that landed flush against her sister-in-law before she hooked the leg and went for the cover. 

Zack: It looks like the Sister Slayer nickname was given to the wrong one! Bianca with the cover and possibly the win!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!

Melody kicked out at two, and Bianca quickly got back to her feet again. And she went right back to the corner again as well. She climbed up to the top rope, standing tall as she waved Melody to rise. When the blonde started to do so, Bianca pasted her with a missile dropkick to the chest. 

Mai: She’s gonna go up there one time too many, and it’s gonna be a painful reminder of why they call that the high rent district. 

Melody rolled under the ropes, causing the referee to restrain Bianca from going after her again. The blonde finally got back to her feet and turned just as Bianca went to nail her again. But a one handed cartwheel got Melody out of the way. And when she stood up looking for applause for it, Bianca lunged forward with a bicycle kick to the head that dropped her where she stood. That got applause as Reed took off for the far side ropes. She rebounded and seemed to be going for a meteora. But Melody dodged out of the way. Reed corrected herself in mid-air, landing on her feet. She turned to grab her before Melody pulled the referee into her to deliver a mule kick between her legs out of Pruitt’s sight. 

Mai: Looks like Melody’s trick knee is acting up again. That’s a shame too, because Bianca was really starting to get things going, wasn’t she? 

Zack: If Pruitt had seen that, this would be over right now! Melody is a veteran, and knows every trick in the book and how to use them.

Reed knelt in pain, clutching her groin as Melody let the referee go and turn back around. When Bianca raised her head, Lennox grabbed her arms behind her and started to stomp her face. Six of them landed before one last stomp drove her down to the mat. As she rolled onto her back, Melody stepped on her hair and grabbed her arms to pull her up. Bianca shouted in pain as her hair was being ripped out of her head, causing the referee to administer a four count. Melody counted with her, dropped Bianca back to the mat, and pulled her up again for another four count. Melody counted that one with her too before letting go with a grin on her face. 

Zack: What purpose does that serve? It’s not going to win her the match, nor is it going to get her a submission. 

Mai: Not everything has to be about a pin or a submission, Zack. Sometimes a move is just fun. Melody enjoyed that, and I know I did.

As the referee knelt down to see if Bianca was alright, Melody headed to the corner and started to remove the turnbuckle padding. She tossed it to the floor, and doubled back after “Killer B” as she was getting to her feet. Lennox grabbed her head, and went to drive her into the exposed corner. But Bianca blocked it with her foot, and started throwing hands once again. She caught Lennox with a few shots followed by a twisting neckbreaker. Reed took a moment to collect herself, and headed up to the top rope facing the crowd. 

Zack: I think Bianca may be looking for her corkscrew stunner, and I promise you Melody won’t get up from it if she does!

Mai: Melody has to know it’s coming, you know she’s seen Bianca matches before. So please don’t let this happen!

The crowd buzzed louder as Bianca peered between her legs, only to see Melody rolled out to the floor instead. She cursed and hopped down to the mat again, and then out to the floor around the corner. Reed watched her for a second before she hopped up onto the apron. Melody started to rise and saw as Bianca took off towards her with a meteora. But Reed ducked behind Jake, who caught it instead. 

Mai: Do you see what I mean? Bianca just attacked Jake! And he didn’t even do anything but come out to support his friend!

Zack: That’s a load of crap! Melody let him take the bullet for her!

Bianca’s mouth fell open as Melody looked down to them both, and slid back into the ring. Reed glanced from her to Jake and back to the ring before getting infuriated. Bianca darted in after her as Melody caught her coming in with a kick to the gut. It looked like she was going for a stunner herself before Bianca shoved her into the ropes. She caught a discus lariat from Bianca, who scooped her up and spun around to deliver a stun gun. Melody’s head hit the exposed corner, to which Bianca was unaware before she rolled through for the cover!

Mai: She used the exposed turnbuckle!! Disqualify her! Don’t count that!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: That was Melody’s fault, and you damn well know it!

Bianca got back to her feet, and had her hand raised before rolling out to the other side to check on Jake. Melody stirred on the mat, trying to get herself together when she pointed out to the referee about the exposed corner. Pruitt said her decision was final, causing Lennox to look like she was about to explode.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall…………’KILLER B’ BIANCA REED!!

Zack: Bianca certainly didn’t mean to catch Jake, and I don’t think she realized that was the exposed corner she just used! Look at Melody’s face, she looks like a five year old that isn’t getting her way!

Lennox rolled out of the ring, and pulled a chair out from underneath it. As Bianca was checking on Jake, Melody charged around the corner and crashed the chair across her back. She put her foot to Reed’s neck, and drove the chair into her again and again repeatedly until the seat was dented.

Zack: My God, look at the seat of the chair! That’s Bianca’s body that caused that, and the only reason she still isn’t getting it is the guy she clobbered a little bit ago.

Mai: She deserves it. She cheated to win the match, and attacked an innocent person in the process. 

Jake finally got back to his feet, holding his chest before pulling the chair away from Melody. She was still fuming though, and shook her head as she headed up the ramp with him in pursuit of her. It almost looked like she was concerned for him as they got to the top of the ramp, telling him they were going to the trainer’s room as the show cut to a commercial for Global Wars.

Count The Stars

The show cuts back down to ringside, and we find Zack and Mai in the booth. Mai is drinking something out of a flask as Zack rolls his eyes and looks to the camera.

Zack: Coming up next, folks, the Evolution Championship is on the line when Missy and Kelly meet for the third time, and---

Look out, they're closing in on you now
Wake up, or you’ll wake up six feet down
Nobody's got your back in this town
Knock 'em. In the. Teeth. NOW!

The intro to Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as Tara Cortez struts onto the entrance ramp, with her manager Christian Kincaid right there with her. She stops right before the descent and pulls off a short dance move, crouching down only and taking a spin, proceeding to get back up, sliding her palms against her midriff before raising her hands her head... Only to nonchalantly wave the booing audience off as she brings her arms down again. Blowing raspberries, she then starts strutting down the entrance ramp, shaking her head at the fans in attendance as she makes her way to the ring.

Mai: Are you SURE the Evolution Championship match is next, Zack? Because that doesn’t look like Kelly or Missy to me.

Zack: Well look who’s here…

Christian hops up onto the apron, and holds the ropes open for Tara as she steps into the ring. Many of the fans immediately recognize her, and go into auto-boo mode as Christian gets them a pair of microphones while the music fades out.

Christian: Ladies and gentlemen here in Houston, Texas…. and all of you watching around the world on FFW All Access, this woman right here needs no introduction. And while that may be true, there’s a lot of dread that just filled parts of the FFW locker room because the day they hoped was a long ways off has finally arrived. A day where the most successful Prospect with the best record in Future Shock history has finally arrived right here in FFW. I give you my client who is 10 Stars in any order you want……. TARA CORTEZ!!

Another wave of deafening boos shower the ring, as the self-proclaimed intellectual genius just takes it with a smirk.

Tara: Go on. Jeer to your hearts’ content. I’m not the one going back home with a hurting throat, that’s for sure.

And mooooore boos.

Tara: Oh, well, and here I thought I’d get a good welcome from the greatest state of the South, my beloved Texas, where I am from... Well, I guess one can’t expect much from a herd of mouth-breathing sheep, even if this IS Houston. That aside… I have a message to relay to a special someone who, I’m sure, is watching this with, I imagine, plenty glee right now. Congratulations, Mr. Adam Grant: now there’s only two of us in Future Shock right now. You made it clear that my presence saddened you when you let the world know you were unhappy with something that should’ve made you eternally proud: your Future Shock prospects cleansweeping the first-ever Impact special. Upon learning that, I promised that I would bring the Future Shock Championship to the main roster, and remove the crown jewel of your puny little programme from you.

Tara shake her head.

Tara: That last part wasn’t meant to be. But it was an interesting experience: it was the first time in my life that I’ve experienced… failure.

Another houseful of boos as Tara laughs to herself.

Tara: Oh, come ON, like you don’t know what I’m talking about. All your lives are marred with failure, so you might as well boo your heads off at someone who’s just gotten used to excellency and elegance of execution. You know what? You can all do your thing, I’ll keep doing mine. Regardless of all the noise, here’s the thing: everybody won, didn’t we, Mr. Grant? You rid your puny little programme of my presence, I bring my talents to the professional roster where I was always meant to shine, and the crown jewel of your average-at-best cast of wheel-racing hamsters stays intact in the hamster cage. You have my congratulations, for everything has come up Adam.

Christian: It’s funny to me to hear all the things people have said in the last year plus as it pertains to Tara Cortez. I mean, let’s face it, she has been THE story in Future Shock for a long time. And now that she’s here on the biggest stages, it feels like homecoming even though it’s the first time. She got her first taste of what it’s like here last year at Global Wars when she was in the spotlight match for Future Shock. She saw for herself what was in her future, and she couldn’t wait to get here. To finally be part of FFW. 

The boos only got louder still somehow. 

Christian: Oh, I hear you. We know you’re not fans, but that’s alright. Tara has done everything she has done without your support, and nothing will change now that she’s in FFW. And if I have my way about it, she’ll be treated like the rock star she truly is! And when I spoke with management earlier, they already told me who her first opponent will be. In the very near future, you’re gonna see “10 Star” Tara Cortez get a little…. Old School.

Tara nods.

Tara: Consider this us giving you a chance to earn yourself a headstart. Because the first person in this roster… Well, the second, technically. But the first with me as a star of the main roster… Is you, Gillian Barnes. Let’s see if the “Old School” has what it takes to face the 10-Star Icon.

Tara then turns to CK.

Tara: Forget Prospect. This rolls off the tongue better. And, come to think of it, that’s what I am. An icon.

Tara’s music begins to play again to more boos from the Houston crowd. Christian beams at his client as they hold up all ten fingers for stars, and the show cuts to a video package for the Evolution title. 
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 02:32:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: