Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 12:05:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 28, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Sin & Sacrifice - September 28, 2019  (Read 713 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: September 29, 2019, 10:22:48 pm »

A video package shows both times tonight’s Evolution Championship match was to take place, and how neither of them ended the right way. Then we head back to the ring, and find Kat waiting with her microphone. 

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Evolution Championship!

Zack: Let’s hope the third time's the charm! We will hopefully finally have a winner between Kelly and Missy with one of FFW’s most storied championships on the line. I’ll be joined by Christian momentarily. 

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: Missy could be on the verge of making history. She defeated Kelly’s sister for SVW’s Defiance Championship, and she may complete the series if she can take down Kelly tonight for her equivalent title. 

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. As she lands she holds her title belt high over her head. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans, holds her title belt high in the air and then corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. Christian heads towards the booth, and joins Zack.

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the FFW Evolution Champion...Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly has enjoyed quite a reign with that title, but tonight could see it in the most jeopardy yet. Like I said, Missy’s beaten her Hall of Fame sister for championship gold. Could tonight be when she notches Kelly’s name to that win list? Welcome to the broadcast booth, Christian.

Christian: Glad to be here. Since some of the tin foil hat wearers wanted to blame me for being ringside in the last match, I’ll sit here with you and I don’t have the title with me, as you can see.

Referee Ashley Pruitt took the title from Kelly, showed it to Missy, and then raised it above her head. Kat left the ring with it before the bell sounded, and the two headed for the center. Kelly looked down into Missy’s face, offering her a handshake to start the match. Missy returned the gesture, but Kelly didn’t let go as she popped her with an elbow to the side of her head. Two more quick shots followed that, with Kelly still holding onto Missy’s hand. A judo throw sent her over to the mat, and Kelly brought down a Mongolian chop across Missy’s shoulders when she tried to get back to her feet. The blonde pulled her up, and shoved her chest first into the nearest corner before firing shoulder thrusts into her lower back followed by a belly to back suplex. 

Christian: As much as you and the fans have wanted to see a winner to this, Kelly and Missy have wanted it more. One way or another, they plan to find out who the better woman is tonight. No special referees, no excuses. 

Zack: It all began at Relentless with a crooked official, Mallory Bennett, calling the shots. Everything went to hell after that, as we expected. Tonight, we hopefully will answer the question of who should be the Evolution Champion.

When Missy sat up, Kelly fired a hard kick into her spine and then bounced off the near side with a low dropkick to her back. The brunette’s face winced as she started to get up again, and Kelly whipped her across to the far side. Kincaid dropped down as Missy ran over her and hit the other side for another rebound. Kelly nipped up to her feet, and nailed her with a dropkick to the chest to put her down again. She darted towards the ropes, and came back with a rolling thunder senton across her chest as she tried to rise. The champion quickly got to her feet again, kicked her foot over her head, and delivered a cheerleader leg drop. 

Zack: Kelly’s got her offense working right from the get start, and so far, Missy’s not really had an answer for it, has she?

Christian: No, but as her manager, I can tell you sometimes MIssy is a slow starter. She has to get warmed up a little in the ring, and nothing works better than getting beat on, believe me.

The Brit rolled away from her, only for Kelly to grab her arm and pull her back to her feet. She jerked her forward into a ripcord knee strike to the face before the blonde dropped her with a future shock DDT. She rolled her onto her back, and went for the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Christian: Of course, too many of those future shock DDTs won’t let her have that chance. No relation to the show, by the way.

ONE!!

TWOOOOOO-NOPE.

Missy kicked out at two, and shoved Kelly away from her. She rolled herself into the ropes, and began to get up to her feet. Kelly measured her for a moment and then took off for a clothesline. But the brunette dropped and pulled the top rope down with her. Kelly spilled over it, and landed on the floor. 

Zack: That’s one way to shift the momentum! Missy low bridged that top rope, and let gravity do the rest to Kelly. Is she gonna go out after her?

Missy didn’t do as Zack had asked though, and took a moment to collect herself. Kelly slowly got back to her feet, and pulled herself onto the apron before Missy caught her with a knee to the midsection. She hooked her head, and hoisted her up for a vertical suplex. But Kelly began to wiggle and landed her feet across the top rope. Missy quickly countered into a twisting neckbreaker. The blonde hit the mat hard, and Missy rolled back to her feet, still feeling the effects of Kelly’s offense. 

Zack: Kelly was starting to get free, but some astute thinking on Missy’s part made sure it didn't work out well for her at all. 

Christian: Missy is very talented when it comes to counters. So is Kelly, so I’m not surprised if we see them anticipating each other’s moves more than just now. 

The blonde started to push up to her hands and knees till Missy pasted her with a running kneelift to the face that dropped her to her knees. Kelly reeled backwards a little before Missy started laying in kicks to her chest one after another. They got faster and faster until she finished off the series with a shining wizard that put the blonde face down on the mat. Missy dropped to make the cover before Pruitt slid into position. 

Zack: Nothing but kicks with the sharpest one aimed at Kelly’s dome! Missy’s gonna complete the set!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NO.

Kelly got her shoulder up off the mat, and started to sit up with a dazed look in her eyes. She tried to get up, but wasn’t steady on her feet before Missy circled around and applied a sleeper.

Christian: Kelly may be seeing eight or nine ropes in front of her after that shot to the head. This sleeper isn’t gonna help anything either. 

Kelly began to reach for the ropes almost as soon as the hold was applied, and Missy hopped onto her back to slow her down more. Kelly dropped to a knee almost immediately as the brunette got her feet back under her, and continued to apply the pressure. Pruitt checked to make sure it wasn’t a choke as Kelly continued to crumple to the mat. The challenger leaned into her now as Kelly’s head canted down to the mat. The referee asked her if she wanted to stop the match, but Kelly gave a very weak response. 

Zack: Missy must have one hell of a grip with that sleeper. Look how fast Kelly’s fading in it. I don’t think it’ll take much longer before we crown a new champion at this rate. 

Christian: That’s about as perfectly applied of a sleeper as I’ve ever seen, that’s the truth. Kelly needs to figure something out or pass out at this point.

Kelly collapsed to lay on the mat, and Missy dropped down with her with the sleeper still in place. For added benefit, the brunette wrapped her legs around Kelly’s body for a body scissors before the referee was no longer getting an answer from Kelly. Pruitt lifted her hand once then twice, letting it collapse to the mat. When she tried to raise it a third, Kelly rolled onto her back and locked her elbows, pinning Missy underneath her before the referee went to count.

Zack: Where did that come from?! Kelly’s got Missy stuck in her own submission! Where did she pull that out from?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!

Missy immediately broke the sleeper, and shoved Kelly off of her before the three came down. She sat up, and checked with the referee to make sure it was only a two. When she got it confirmed, she got back to her feet with an aggravated look on her face. 

Christian: I don’t blame Missy for checking with the referee! It was that close to being over, and that would have been demoralizing. 

The brunette took off for the far side, and came back with a curb stomp in mind. But Kelly rolled away from her. Missy charged forward again with that same move in mind, but Kelly again avoided the contact before she stomped the mat. The blonde stumbled to her feet as Missy spun around with a discus punch, but Kelly ducked her head and used a jawbreaker to send the brunette stumbling backwards. When she came forward a bit dazed, Kelly grabbed her arm and pulled her into an inverted stomp facebreaker. 

Christian: If Kelly wasn’t half drowsy after that sleeper, she’d be going for the cover right now. But she’s trying to clear the fog in her own mind. 

Zack: Kelly must feel like the rest of us when we are awakened out of a deep sleep. She’s fighting her own inertia right now.

Kelly finally began to get to her feet, and glanced over to see where Missy was. The challenger was holding her jaw as she laid on the mat, and Kelly launched forward with a double stomp to her body. It folded the brunette up before Kincaid shook her head, and pulled Missy back to her feet. She went to fire her across to the far side, but Missy reversed it and sent Kelly instead. The blonde used the ropes for a springboard into a corkscrew pescado that dropped Missy where she stood. Kelly hooked the leg, and went for the cover!

Zack: I’ve never seen her do that before, and neither has Missy! The Evolution title’s staying Portland!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Missy kicked out in time before the three, and Kelly rolled off the cover. She got to her feet, still shaking her head as she headed for the corner. She climbed up halfway and peered between her legs to see where Missy was. But she didn’t see her until Missy nailed her with a superkick between Kelly’s legs, and collapsed her to the mat.

Christian: Right in the damn face! It’s always the shots you don’t see coming that hurt you the most, Zack!

Kinclaid in a heap on the mat before she started to push up, and get to her hands and knees. Missy took off for the far side, and came back with a curb stomp! The fans came to their feet as she rolled the champion over and went for the cover before Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: Kelly’s done! The MISCHIEF MAKER is gonna make Missy a two time Evolution Champion! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Kelly’s arm came off the mat, and fell back down to it almost as quickly. Missy pounded her fist into the mat, and got back to her feet. She headed for the corner this time, and quickly made her way back to the top rope. She rolled her hands over her head and pointed down to Kelly.

Christian: It looks like she’s going for the move that used to knock off Scarlett and take her title over in SVW! Kelly knows about it, she saw it! So we’ll find out if she knows it’s coming!

Missy immediately launched herself into her 450 imploding splash aimed for the Evolution Champion, but Kelly rolled out of the way. The brunette’s body bounced off the mat before she collapsed face down on the mat and clutched her ribs. Kelly staggered to her feet, and jerked Missy up with her and drilled her with her headlock driver! She quickly made the cover with a leg hook before Pruitt went to count. 

Christian: That’s the CLIPPED WINGS, and it’s got a who’s who list of wrestlers it’s stopped in their tracks!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE=NO!

Missy kicked out at the last second, and Kelly’s mouth fell open as she looked up to the referee. Pruitt showed her two fingers as the Houston crowd were all on their feet at this point.

Zack: I don’t believe it…. I just don’t believe it! Virtually no one has kicked out of that headlock driver from Kelly, but Missy did it! And the champion is in shock!

Christian: She’s in good company…..

Kelly looked down to Missy with shock, and pulled her back to her feet. She fired her her into the far corner, but Missy reversed it and sent her instead. Kelly landed back first as the brunette charged in, only to get a boot in the face. Kincaid spun around and sat her on the top rope before climbing up with her. And without wasting a second, she launched into a cyclorama that caused camera flashes from the crowd. She hooked the leg and laid across her as Pruitt went for the cover!

Zack: CRASH AND BURN!! If this doesn't do it, what the hell is it gonna take?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell, and Kelly rolled off the cover to lay on the mat. Both women lay almost side by side, and slowly began to sit up and look at one another. Kelly offered her a handshake, which Missy took before the blonde got to her feet. 

Christian: Well we don’t have to answer that question, Zack. Wow, Missy was phenomenal tonight. There’s no question about it. She took Kelly to a new limit, I think.

Kat: Your winner of the match by pinfall and STILL FFW Evolution Champion…. KELLY KINCAID!

Pruitt handed Kelly her title back, which she looked at as she gasped for breath. She raised it over her head with a nod, 

Christian: Congratulations to both women, they both left nothing to change tonight and everything in the ring. I’m proud of them both. Excuse me, Zack.

Zack: Go right ahead! What a thriller for the Evolution Championship! Tonight, Kelly was the better woman! But I think Missy surprised her more than once! 

Christian left the booth, and joined his wife in the ring to raise her hand. He congratulated her as she hugged it against her body. He then went to check on MIssy as the show cut to a commercial for Future Shock Nemesis.

Theaters of War

The booing Houston crowd can be heard next as we see the owner of FFW emerge on the stage. “Can’t Be Tamed” plays over the PA system as Samantha takes a microphone, and makes a cutting motion with her hand to stop the music.

Samantha: Throughout the night, you’ve been hearing about the upcoming Global Wars series that has become a staple of FFW for a number of years now. But this year, I will be streamlining it and changing it. The original concept was something a former executive came up with, and it has long since been in need of an update. A facelift, if you will.

Zack: I think she’s referring to Cody Kincaid when she talks about a former executive who came up with it, same as he did Future Shock.

Mai: Would you be quiet? Important people are talking who aren’t me!

Samantha: That’s what I have done. Gone are the days of teams representing countries in Global Wars. Henceforth, it will be one woman representing her nation in the series. Gone are the days of points. The only number that is going to matter in Global Wars is the number of wins you have accumulated.

Mai: Sounds easier to follow already, Zack! I’m not big on math unless it’s about dollars and cents personally.

Samantha: As you heard, six countries will be represented this year. The representatives of those countries will meet in various matches between now and Global Wars. Unlike previous years though, not everyone will be involved in the final battle at Global Wars. The 4 countries who have accumulated the most points will compete in a ladder match on November 23rd in the United Center in Chicago, Illinois at the Global Wars event on FFW All Access.

Zack: Alright, the top 4 winners get to compete on the big stage. That’ll certainly make the competition more cutthroat than previous years.

Mai: Oh, I enjoy a good cutthroat competition!

Samantha: The woman who emerges from the ladder match at Global Wars will earn herself an opportunity at the championship of her choosing on the first FFW special event of 2019, along with a gold medal with her country’s flag on it. Every title and every champion is fair game, including the Unity Tag Team TItles, in which case the winner can pick her partner.

Zack: Kinda like writing your own ticket then really. This competition is going to be pretty fierce with those kinds of stakes.

Mai: Yeah, but who’s gonna be the entrants?

Samantha: You’ve also already heard some of the entrants, and I’ll fill you in on the rest. Representing France in Global Wars will be…. ALYSSON GARDNER.

Mai: France hasn’t been in the competition in a while. It’s probably because the country is full of frogs anyway.

Zack: Send your cards and letters to Mai Hotaru.

Samantha: Representing Brazil will be the franchise’s own MEL AVILO!

Mai: Finally, a breakout spot for Mel! She could do a lot of damage, and finally start getting herself some accolades.

Zack: We know who the powerhouse is gonna be, don’t we?

Samantha: Representing Japan in Global Wars….. ‘THE LUCKY STAR’ ANDI TAKATA!!

Zack: Andi’s back in Global Wars again, and that could be bad news for a lot of these girls. Japan had a very strong showing year after year.

Mai: Why couldn’t it have been someone I liked?!

Samantha: Returning yet again to represent the country of England in Global Wars…. LILLY ARTHUR!!

Zack: England is another strong contender in previous years. Lilly knows Global Wars like nobody’s business. She’s the veteran of the whole squad at this point.

Mai: Well at least it’s not Boob Job Barbie. Who wants to see Missy involved again?!

Samantha: Representing South Korea is a very unique woman….’THE BIG BANG’ AREUM JIJANG!

Mai: But she’s off her rocker! She may not even find the arena for thinking the voices in her head says the show is in Cleveland!

Zack: That’s definitely a wild card pick, if I ever heard one. Areum could surprise everyone in Global Wars.

Samantha: And finally representing the United States of America in Global Wars…..CAITLYN STORM!!

This gets another pop from the crowd as they hear her name.

Zack: Caitlyn’s gonna be my pick, I think. You gotta support your home country, right?

Mai: Uh no. No, I don’t!

Samantha: These six women will have the opportunity of a lifetime, and the four with the most wins will compete at Global Wars in the ladder match. But that doesn’t mean it will necessarily be their only match that night. This year’s Global Wars promises to be the most competitive ever, and I will personally raise the winner’s hand at the end of the night.

Zack: Well there’s the Sinister Six, folks! One of those six women will write her own ticket into the title shot of her choosing at Global Wars on November 23rd in Chicago and only on FFW All Access. Don’t move a muscle, because the main event is next!

A commercial for Future Shock Nemesis airs after that.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2019, 03:04:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: