Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 04:49:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - October 12, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - October 12, 2019  (Read 402 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 13, 2019, 11:20:26 am »

Live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
October 12, 2019

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of the 10 Star Spa. She checks her cell phone for the time Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera. 

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Bianca Reed nailing her corkscrew stunner, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Ruby Tyler and Mallory Bennett fighting in their House Warring match, Leona Vega delivering her gutbuster, and Valentina Lozano dropping an opponent with a backbreaker. 

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera. 

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Jo and Mel hitting the ring during a tag match to start beating on one of the teams involved, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head. 

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

The bell sounds as the show cuts back to the arena, where the lovely Kat Grayson stands in the center of the ring with a smile on her face.

Kat: The opening contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is part of the Global Wars series!

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to Breaking Point! We are live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse here in Cleveland, Ohio! Thank you for joining us, wherever you are. We’re about to kick off this year’s Global Wars series of matches, and no better way than to start with the USA. I’ve got Kyle Kilmeade with me here for this match. 

Kyle: I don’t really care all that deeply about patriotism in any form.But I wouldn’t miss one of Jordan’s matches either.

The lights go down and light purple lights twirl near the entry way as "Nightmare" by Halsey starts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

Jordan Majors runs in and jumps and lands right as the beat hits and the lights come on to show her standing on the stage and staring out at the crowd. She smiles and starts skipping slowly toward the ring.

Kat: From Chicago, Illinois! Weighing in at 130 pounds... JORDAN MAJORS!

Jordan slaps the apron as she reaches the ring and slides under the ropes. She runs from one side back to the other and jumps on the ropes and leans over the top with a big smile. She shakes her head around in a crazy manner before hoping back to the mat.

Zack: Explain to me what it is about Jordan Majors that drew your attention, and made you want to have her as one of your clients.

Kyle: You ask that like the woman has no skills or talent, Zack. Just because you may not like her doesn’t mean she isn’t in possession of all the tools necessary to be a major star in FFW.

Zack: I didn’t say she was lacking talent. My point is that she’s a great deal different than the clients you already have, you have to admit.

Ah-ooh!
If you got troubles let 'em go
Let 'em soar so high, high into the sky
Just like a red balloon

“Red Balloon” by Charli XCX begins to play as red balloons fall from the ceiling, just before Caitlyn comes out through the curtain, looking up in amazement at the balloons showering down on the crowd before looking down to the ring.

Monday morning
Shoot up like a rocket
Yeah, the sun is shining
Keep it in my pocket
Got this golden feeling
Never gonna stop, it just goes on and on

The balloons start getting tossed around in the crowd as Caitlyn makes her way down the ramp to the ring. The former fitness instructor hops up onto the apron and over the top rope to high five a smiling Kat.

Kat: Introducing at this time....Hailing from New York City, New York and weighing in at One Hundred and Twenty-Six pounds...She is Caitlyn Storm!

Today, I opened my eyes
And now I'm so happy and free
I've got my friends by my side
And that's all that matters to me
So, come on, get up and join in
'Cause this is just what you need
Let's do it all day long

Caitlyn heads for the corner, and climbs up to the second turnbuckle. She glances around the crowd pumping her fist in the air a couple of times to get them even more amped up. The music fades out from there as Caitlyn climbs back down to await the start of the match.

Zack: You don’t get much more All-American than Caitlyn Storm. How do you like her chances in the Global Wars series?

Kyle: I have no issues with Caitlyn. Unlike you talking about Jordan, I do think she has a lot of skills and talent. But that said, the USA has never won this thing. And I’m not sure she’s the one to change that. 

As Kat left the ring, referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for illegal weapons and called for the bell to start the match. A USA chant began to start in the crowd, bringing a grin to Caitlyn’s face as she pumped her hand over her head in unison with the chant. Jordan started pumping her hand as well before darting across the ring. She caught Caitlyn with a running forearm to the side of her head, followed by several more. As the blonde reeled in the corner, Jordan climbed up onto the second turnbuckle and tried to get the chant going again. When that didn’t work, she merely shrugged her shoulders and leaned down to bite into Caitlyn’s face instead. Storm managed to shove her off finally, only to get caught in a drop toe hold that allowed Jordan to mount her back and try to get her to give her a ride. 

Zack: This…. This is what I’m talking about, Kyle. I’ve never seen anyone in the Gold Standard try to get a ride on another wrestler’s back. 

Kyle: It’s called standing out. Everyone does it in their own way, it’s how you rise above the rest of the roster. Jordan is a very unique woman, it’s part of her charm.

Caitlyn pushed up to her hands and knees, and shook Jordan off of her. When she got up again, the pink haired wrestler went for another forearm. But Caitlyn blocked it, and fired back with one of her own. Two more landed in quick succession before she connected with a spinning heel kick to the stomach. It doubled Majors over before Caitlyn dropped her with a facebuster to the mat. Jordan rolled away from her, holding her face as the blonde measured her and took off with a running kneelift to the head followed by a neckbreaker. 

Zack: What kind of strategy did you lay out for Jordan tonight? I assume you gave her some pointers, right?

Kyle: Of course, it’s real simple. Caitlyn lives and dies by her kicks, so I told her to avoid those as much as possible and keep her on the mat. 

Caitlyn dragged her opponent back to her feet, and sent her across to the far corner with an Irish whip. She followed in after her with a handspring back elbow that landed flushed before she grabbed her head and went for a cutter. But Jordan shoved her forward to avoid it. When Storm turned around, Jordan launched forward into a Thesz press. But instead of punches, she grabbed her hair and started striking the back of her head against the mat repeatedly. A big grin formed on her face as the referee told her to let Caitlyn up, and she rolled off back to her feet. 

Kyle: Look at that, Zack. She’s doing exactly what I suggested. Caitlyn’s got a few shots in, but Jordan’s a lot more resilient than some people realize. 

Zack: Jordan was treating Caitlyn’s head like a basketball on the parquet here where the Cavaliers play. 

When the blonde tried to sit up, Jordan bit into her face again and got another four count from the referee before she let go. Storm held her hand to her face as Jordan took off for the far side. She rebounded into a sliding forearm to the back of Caitlyn’s head when she was starting to rise again. Still smiling, Jordan planted a knee between Caitlyn’s shoulders and pulled back on her arms in a bow and arrow submission. Pruitt moved around in front of Caitlyn to see if she wanted to stop the match.

Zack: Jordan has done an excellent job of keeping Caitlyn on the mat, and this bow and arrow will certainly keep her offense at a minimum right now.

Kyle: You should give her more credit. She knows what she’s doing in there, and she’s giving Caitlyn all the trouble she wants too.

Pruitt checked again with Caitlyn, getting a no from her as Jordan pulled back a little further on her arms. The blonde’s face tensed in pain as Jordan started chanting USA, to which the crowd didn’t appreciate. Storm clenched her fists, and started trying to bring her hands together. And it was starting to work too as she was overpowering Jordan. The newcomer’s eyes widened as she realized what was happening, and used a headbutt to the base of her neck to stop her. A little pout formed as she got to her feet, and took off for the ropes. Caitlyn made it to her feet, and caught her on the rebound with a spinebuster that got the crowd back into the match.

Zack: I think Caitlyn’s been doubling up on arm day at the gym. Did you see her literally power out of that bow and arrow? 

Kyle: I did. You want to go get her a cookie or something? The match isn’t over, Zack. You make it sound like the tide has turned for the worst.

Storm got back to her feet, favoring her back briefly before she dragged Jordan up with her. She whipped her across to the corner, causing her to land back first before following her in with a running knee to the body. Storm grabbed the top rope, and a flurry of kicks began landing to the delight of the crowd. Several body shots landed before the blonde caught her with a spinning heel kick to the head that dropped her where she stood. The blonde covered her quickly, and hooked the leg in the process.

Zack: You want to talk about some devastating kicks?! That’s what Caitlyn has for days for Jordan, and now the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jordan shoved Caitlyn off the cover, and sat up to clutch her ribs in pain. But the USA’s representative in Global Wars got back to her feet, and started firing sharp kicks into Jordan’s chest as she got to her knees on the canvas. She bounced off the near side with a basement dropkick to Majors’ chest, and rose back to her feet.

Kyle: Caitlyn’s done a good job of turning things around here, but when your opponent shoves you off, that usually means you got a lot more work to do.

She pulled Jordan back to her feet into position for what looked like a DDT, but Majors hooked the top rope with her arm. Storm hit the mat instead, and the pink haired star began stomping her head and body repeatedly. She executed a Garvin stomp before climbing up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. Caitlyn finally got back to her feet before Jordan came off the middle rope with a codebreaker that bounced the blonde off the mat. She quickly scrambled towards her to make the cover before Pruitt dropped into position to count.

Kyle: CHAPTER 11 from the second rope, that’s new! But I like it! Put her away, Jordan!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

The blonde kicked out before the three came down, and Jordan pouted for a moment and went back to biting Caitlyn’s face until she heard a four count. She doubled back to the corner, and crouched down to wave Caitlyn up. 

Zack: I’m not sure what Jordan has in mind right this minute, but the scary part is I’m not entirely sure she does either.

The Californian started to get to her feet. And when she turned, Jordan launched forward into a spear. But Caitlyn used a savate kick to the jaw that dropped her before she got into range. The blonde stumbled backwards into the ropes, trying to collect herself as the fans were behind her. Jordan was face down on the mat, and moving very slowly before she began to stir. She pushed up to her hands and knees before Storm charged towards her with a Fameasser, spiking her head into the mat! 

Zack: A shot or two more like that, and you and Jordan can have matching bruises on your face, Kyle.

Kyle: Oh, you’re hilarious, Zack. A million comedians out of work, and I have to sit here and listen to you. 

Caitlyn moved around behind her and leaned against the ropes. Jordan started to push up to her feet before Storm darted in her direction, and left her feet for a reverse hurricanrana! Jordan’s head hit the mat hard, and Caitlyn rolled her over to make the cover. The camera caught Kyle about to get up from the booth as Pruitt went to count. 

Zack: Caitlyn planted Jordan! I think she tried to make her a permanent part of the ring! Where are you going?! 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Jordan stretched her foot across the bottom rope, causing the referee to stop her count and Kyle to sit back down behind the booth. Caitlyn saw her foot too, and shook her head. 

Kyle: I’ll tell you what. You focus on your job, and I’ll do mine. How about that? The important thing is that Caitlyn still hasn’t stopped Jordan.

Storm moved towards the rope, and stretched her leg against the top. She glanced back towards Jordan, telling her to get up while the crowd had once again gotten behind her. Jordan was still slow moving after what she had absorbed. The USA chants began again, bringing a smile to Caitlyn’s face as she heard the Cleveland crowd.

Zack: I think we both know what’s coming, but Jordan sure as hell doesn’t!

As soon as Jordan was vertical and in position, Caitlyn used the ropes for a springboard into a spinning heel kick that caught her flush on the jaw. The fans came to their feet as she dove across her for the cover with both legs hooked.

Zack: STORM RISING and Jordan falling!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Caitlyn rolled off the cover. She got back to her feet, and had a growing smile on her face when she got her hand raised. 

Kyle: I wish I could say it’s been fun, Zack….

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…. CAITLYN STORM!!

Kyle left the booth, and attended to Jordan as Caitlyn climbed up onto the turnbuckles. She resumed pumping her fist to get the fans chanting louder. 

Zack: Things didn’t go quite to Kyle’s planning tonight obviously, but Caitlyn strikes first and puts a win on the board for the USA here tonight! Congratulations to her! What a great way to kick off the Global Wars series.

Storm rolled out to the floor, and headed up the ramp with a smile etched across her face. She saw her win added to the Global Wars scoreboard as the show went elsewhere in the arena.

Still Sinking In

The next shot takes us to the back, and in the locker room of a certain orange-haired beauty sitting on a sofa with a title in her lap. That would be Harley Shannon, and the title would be the Fast Track Championship. She’s soon joined by Jake, who takes a seat next to her and gives the title a little pat.

Jake: Hi, Harley! Congratulations again on winning the title! Has it finally sunk in that you are the Fast Track Champion yet?

Harley: Hey Jake. Thank you. I’m still getting used to hearing myself called Fast Track Champion at time, but yeah, I think it’s finally settling in after two weeks and one Hell of a battle with Rose over the title belt. All credit to her for coming through the Ladder Match at Unstoppable and pushing me as far as she did at Sin & Sacrifice.

Jake: She’s a great girl! We play games online sometimes. Did it feel weird to know that Lacey was cheering for you to win at the show? Or having her ringside for it? 

Harley: To be honest, I wasn’t really too concerned about her being behind the commentary desk - while she stayed there. And I wasn’t too surprised when I watched it back that she was cheering me on and hoping that I win the match - after all it came from a place of selfishness and simply because she wanted to make sure that she had a title shot at Global Wars. If that wasn’t a factor then she’d probably have either ignored the match entirely or have been praying for the giant meteor everyone talks about. 

Harley shrugged her shoulders.

Jake: Two things I’ve learned though is that usually when a champion loses a title, someone like Lacey is even more hellbent to get another. You know she lost the Future Shock Tag Titles this week. And second, especially as it concerns Lacey, you’re gonna be called Boo a lot!

Harley: Yeah, the whole Boo thing...that’s probably going to get really old, really quick, but it’s just part of parcel of dealing with Lacey; having to listen to that verbal tic of hers week after week and read it on Twitter too. It’s just something that I’m sure I’ll learn to tune out and ignore after a little while. As for losing the Future Shock Tag Titles...I’m not sure it’s going to have any bearing on her match with me honestly. Okay, she loses out on the chance to call herself a double champion, but I’m pretty sure that she’d be coming into this title match all guns blazing regardless. I’m sure that she’ll be fully determined to prove that she can beat me fair and square - even with her buying what Kyle was saying - and I’m absolutely positive that she’ll be as driven as she ever has been to pick up her first singles title in FFW to underline both her own and the Gold Standard’s superiority over the rest of us mere mortals.

Jake: I did want to ask you about something. After everything that went down at the Pay Per View, I wanted to give you the chance to back out of having me in your corner at Global Wars. Maybe you’d like to have Mara or someone else. I’d understand, given all that happened. 

Harley hesitated for a moment.

Harley: Jake, honestly, there’s no one I’d rather have in my corner to keep an eye on Kyle and try to keep him from pulling anything in the match with Lacey. I trust you to be able to do that too. I also don’t want to see you get hurt either… and I can promise you that I’d probably push you out of the way rather than pull you into the path of danger if it comes down to it. I’d love to have you there if you want to be there and I’d understand if you took off should any hardware get pulled out and start getting thrown around.

He nodded as he heard her rationale, and looked back over to her title. 

Jake: I think you’ll do awesome regardless. Mind if I stick around and watch the rest of the show with you?

The flame haired girl smiled widely.

Harley: Of course you can, it’ll be fun having someone to watch the show with.

He made himself comfortable as the two looked to the monitor, and the show cut back to the ring. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:44:26 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 11:20:51 am »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and heads back to the ring with Kat Grayson standing front and center with the microphone in hand.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: We are about to get our second look at Melody Lennox, who made her debut unsuccessfully at Sin & Sacrifice two weeks ago.

Mai: I expect great things from Melody, Zack. And she was right about Mila in her promo for this match. It does sound like a porn star’s name. And if it’s true, I’d like to be in her next film. I work cheap.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Mila’s looking to rebuild her momentum after her last match with Jordan Majors, and she’s about to step into competition with someone a lot more seasoned and accomplished too, as far as accolades go.

Mai: Yes, and she’s a porn star, Zack. That’s why I always watch thee promos, because I learn so much. Mila’s next film is about a British military officer who tries to ride her way to a higher salary… literally!

The lights go black in the arena. The pulse-like beat of "Bad Guy" by Billie Eilish beginning to blare over the PA system, a series of spotlights in pastel tones of light pink, baby blue, and a pale lilac begin to flutter through the arena, dancing over the crowd who began to boo as soon as the entrance tron for Melody Lennox began to play over the screen.

White shirt now red, my bloody nose
Sleeping, you're on your tippy toes
Creeping around like no one knows
Think you're so criminal
Bruises, on both my knees for you
Don't say thank you or please
I do what I want when I'm wanting to
My soul? So cynical

The breathy voice of Billie Eilish continues to mesh with her perfectly-timed beat as the spotlights get a little more erratic. The chorus of the song now beginning to play through the speakers of the PA system.

So you're a tough guy
Like it really rough guy
Just can't get enough guy
Chest always so puffed guy
I'm that bad type
Make your mama sad type
Make your girlfriend mad tight
Might seduce your dad type
I'm the bad guy, duh!

A single spotlight culminates on the stage with that almost bratty "duh!" and on the stage appears a wickedly grinning Melody Lennox. The Villainess licking over her teeth and eyeing the ring with venom and malice in her gaze as the so-chill song had taken a more electronic, hypnotic beat. Adjusting the small, golden crown on her head and her hair in one motion. Taking hold of the ends of her spiked and studded ring coat, lifting it just enough to march down the ramp with wickedness in her gleaming sneer. Avoiding the few fans who would foolishly reach out their hands to touch Melody's. Stopping on the outside of the ring and shedding her ring coat, dusting her hands and showcasing her ring gear in the process.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, introducing to the ring at this time: weighing in at 100 pounds, from New York City by way of Huntington Beach, California, she is 'The Villainess'... Melody LENNOOOOOOOOX!

Intensity was in her gaze as she climbed onto the outer apron and stood to her feet, wiping her boots on them in a disrespectful manner. Melody then bends into the ring under the second rope with her hand supporting her crown, removing it gingerly as soon as she was in the ring and placing it tenatively in the corner post of one ring. Fixing her hair and taunting the crowd, showing off to the jeers of the crowd. Eyes rolling soon after and finding herself threading her arms with the top rope and taking a seat on the middle rope. Her short leg crossing over the other and her face showing a total lack of amusement as "Bad Guy" slowly faded out and the lights returned to normal.

Mai: This woman is gonna be a star in FFW, Zack. Mark my words. She has everything you need to be successful, and it’s proven by the fact she has been as much as she has.

Zack: She’s definitely got a cutthroat mental makeup, and embraces who she is. Most don’t like her, and she seems to revel in that and welcome it. Mila already thinks she’s the devil. 

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for hidden weapons, and calls for the bell after Kat leaves the ring. Melody looks out to hear the boos from the crowd, and waves her hands towards herself as if she’s trying to smell something delicious. Mila heads straight for her before the blonde ducks her head between the ropes, telling the referee to get her away. As soon as Davis starts to push her back, Melody ducks back into the ring and catches Mila with a thumb to the eye over the referee’s shoulder. She shoves Davis to one side, and pulls her head down to drive in multiple knee shots to her head and body. Mila drops to a knee before Melody rakes the laces of her boot across her face to blind her. She looked to the referee, asking Davis if she thought Bianca Reed was trash too. 

Mai: Yes, Melody, she is. Look at how great she is at multitasking, Zack. She’s hurting Mila, and taking the time out to do some personal polling.

Zack: What does the referee’s opinion of Bianca Reed have to do with this match? She’s obviously taking Mila far too lightly here. 

As Martin started to get up, that’s when the blonde started hammering in forearms to the side of her head. She rocked her backwards with two shots, and then whipped her into the far corner. Mila struck chest first before Melody followed her in with a high knee to the back of her head that sent her into the corner a second time. Lennox grabbed her arms, and fell forward into a backslide pin attempt as the referee dropped down to make the count.

Mai: Thanks for coming, Mila! You’re really turning your fate around with this match!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!

The Future Shock graduate kicked out without too much trouble at all, and Melody rose back to her feet. She began bobbing her head just like Bianca might do, amusing herself as she pulled Mila back to her feet and shoved her into the corner again.

Zack: She’s gonna end up causing something to happen that she doesn’t want. Bianca Reed is in the building tonight, and we know she’s glued to a monitor right now.

Lennox licked her fingertips and fired off a chop across Mila’s chest. Three more landed in a row before she fired her across to the far corner. But Mila reversed it halfway across to send Melody into the corner instead. The blonde stopped herself before she collided, and turned around into a Superman punch to the jaw that floored her. The Cleveland crowd ROARED on impact as Mila took in deep breaths with an angry expression on her face.

Zack: What a shot! Melody’s head nearly went into the fourth row, my goodness! Mila wasn’t kidding when she said she hated women like Melody!

Mai: Melody did nothing to her. She advertised her career as a porn star, which will only help her get more publicity after a globally recognized woman like her gave her the rub!

Lennox got back to her feet somewhat shakily before Mila pulled her forward into a short arm clothesline. She didn’t let go of her hand when she jerked her back to her feet, and laid in four knife edge chops of her own to Melody’s chest. A judo throw over her shoulder sent Lennox down to the mat, and Mila followed that up with a leg drop across her chest. She finally released Melody’s hand for a half second before flipping her over into a Fujiwara armbar submission. Lennox immediately tried to find the ropes as Davis dropped down beside her to see if she wanted to stop the match.

Zack: Mila said to see what happens if she grabbed Lennox’s arm, and whoo boy! She’s a woman of her word, isn’t she? 

Mai: Melody probably took that to mean she’s into arms as a fetish. You know how people are in certain parts over others, like feet. Feet, by the way, are disgusting. 

Melody told the referee she wasn’t quitting, and tried to reach for the ropes. But her arm was too short for that. When Mila cranked back a little more on her arm, the blonde shouted in pain and tried to reach again. Still her arm was too short. So she began trying to pull them towards, and finally got within range to kick her foot across it instead. Mila broke the hold, and Melody rolled out beneath the bottom rope. 

Zack: Melody had to practically drag Mila with her just to get her foot across that rope. Mila better not let her linger under that rope though.

Mai: She had better let her, that’s the rule! You can’t go after someone in the ropes, Zack. And you know what a stickler for honestly Melody and I are. 

Mila quickly got to her feet, and went to get her. But the referee stopped her for the same reason Mai had given, that she was in the ropes. Martin held up her hands and nodded, watching over the referee’s shoulder as Melody was pulling herself to her feet on the apron. Mila went for her with a clothesline, but the blonde avoided the contacted and countered with a stun gun across the top rope. It drove the brunette backwards as she tried to catch her breath, while Melody stepped back through the ropes and caught her with a one handed bulldog. She dragged her back to her feet, and pulled her towards the corner into a flatliner against the turnbuckle. And a cover followed that!

Mai: That looked awful, I hope this doesn’t affect her fetish porn career!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

TH-NOPE!!

Thanks to being close to the ropes, Mila got her foot across the bottom to stop the count. Melody sat up on her knees, pressing her calf across Mila’s throat to choke her as she asked the referee if Bianca Reed was a slut. 

Zack: I’m telling you Melody’s gonna open up Pandora’s Box any minute, and the referee needs to break that choke!

Davis started counting her down before Melody moved her leg, acting as if she didn’t know she had it there that whole time. She dragged Mila out of the corner, and bounced off the near side with a knee drop into her head. A glance back to the corner brought a smirk to her face before she positioned Mila’s head under the bottom turnbuckle, and pulled her into a catapult that drove her face first into it. Mila was quickly pulled out of the corner, and sits her up against it. After backing up, she makes a V in front of her eyes and darts off as Mila’s getting up. She catches her with a corner splash, and lands on the apron before climbing up to the top rope. 

Mai: Look at that, Zack. She calls that THREAD AND NEEDLE! And now she’s going up top as soon as Mila is in position.

Zack: That’s definitely one of her favorite moves, but I haven’t got a clue what she’s planning up there. And neither does “Midnight” for that matter.

As soon as Mila got her bearings and turned around, Melody launched off the top rope with a meteora aimed for her chest. But the Future Shock graduate ducked out of the way, and Melody managed to correct herself and land on her knees. She barely turned around before Mila nailed her with a shining wizard before ducking down to scoop her into an Alabama slam. The tiny blonde bounced off the mat before Martin took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling thunder senton. The Cleveland crowd was right behind her all over again now.

Zack: Melody waited a second too long on the top rope, and she paid for it! And now the tide has swung back in favor of Mila! 

Mai: I wouldn’t get too excited. You clearly don’t know Melody very well. She’s just lulling her into a false sense of security!

She pulled Melody towards her, and planted her head between her legs. Martin glanced to the crowd, and connected with her package piledriver on the diminutive blonde! She immediately dropped on top of her to make the cover before Davis slid into position to make the count. 

Zack: Mila just put Melody Lennox into DARKEST NIGHT!! And I think that’s gonna do it for the Sister Slayer in Cleveland!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Melody got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Mila quickly rose to her feet. With the fans behind her, she grabbed Melody into position and followed up with her version of the Michinoku driver that deposited Lennox onto the mat in a heap. She cracked her knuckles and started to circle the downed Melody when she started to get up.

Mai: Melody, I’ve seen this before! Just stay down, alright? She can’t hit this move if you stay down!

Melody started to get back to her feet, and Mila immediately went to pull her into position for the Unprettier. But Lennox shoved her off, and raked her face. The blonde darted past her, and left her feet for Bianca’s reverse springboard frankensteiner. Mila hit the mat as Melody collapsed to a knee herself, trying to pull herself together as the crowd was starting to buzz. 

Mai: Wow, she hits Bianca’s moves better than Bianca does! Cover her, Melody! You got this match in the bag.

Zack: That was REED’EM AND WEEP, and I don’t know what’s got this crowd buzzing all of a sudden. But I think we’ll find out momentarily!

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

Zack: That’s what got the crowd going, we know that music!

The fans came to their feet as “Killer B” Bianca Reed took off down the ramp towards the ring. Melody’s eyes widened like she had just seen a ghost as her sister-in-law hit the ring, and made a beeline for her!

Mai: She’s not booked for this show! Davis needs to knock her out!

Zack: Oh yeah, right!

Bianca charged towards her with a Thesz press in mind before Melody shoved the referee in front of her, and let her take the shot instead. Bianca dropped Davis, and immediately rolled to her feet to go after Melody. The blonde tried to get out of the ring before Reed spun her around, and started unloading with furious right hands to her head. The crowd roared in approval as the bell sounded. 

Mai: I hope Melody’s won by disqualification! Because that’s what should happen! Bianca has nothing to do with this match, Zack!

Zack: I knew it was only a matter of time! October 12, 2019, Cleveland, Ohio…. Bianca has gone FULL REED!

Kat conferred with the downed referee who was holding her chest. The ring announcer grabbed the microphone.

Kat: The referee has disqualified Melody Lennox, therefore your winner….. ‘MIDNIGHT’ MILA MARTIN!!

Mai: FOR WHAT?!

Zack: She pulled her in front of Bianca to save her own skin, and that’s what she deserves too! 

Bianca looked back to see Davis starting to get up, and Melody punted her between the legs to drop her to her knees. Lennox got back to her feet, and headed to the referee next and started to… undress her. She pulled her belt off, and looked to see Bianca on her knees doubled over in pain. Melody's face screwed up in anger as she lashed the belt across her back repeatedly!

Zack: Melody’s got the referee’s belt, and look at her whipping Bianca like a dog with it! She really is a b--

Mai: Bite your tongue! Bianca got involved in this match, so she can take what follows! Go ahead, and lash the hell out of her!

Melody raised the strap again, and was about to deliver another series of shots before Mila snatched it out of her hand. The Brit was back to her feet, and shook her head. Lennox dropped down and rolled out to the floor to head for the ramp. Bianca sat up on her knees, clutching her back as she shot a death stare towards Melody, who couldn’t get out of the arena fast enough.

Zack: Absolutely nothing was settled at Sin & Sacrifice, and you can tell by looking at Bianca’s face that Melody Lennox has crossed the line! Reed is seething!

Mai: Mila should have let her keep whipping her! It’s no better than she deserves!

Melody disappeared to the back as Mila helped Bianca up to her feet. Bianca looked from her towards the back, and rolled out under the ropes to go after her as we cut to a commercial for Global Wars. 

The Screaming Siren

After a commercial for the upcoming Global Wars event on FFW All Access, the show cuts to the back and finds Allison Marx with the owner of FFW. Marx seems a little sheepish next to the owner though.

Allison: Hello, fans. I’m here with Samantha Star, the owner of FFW. Miss Star, how do you feel about the events that took place at Sin & Sacrifice with the Franchise?

Samantha glances from the reporter to the camera, and begins.

Samantha: Let me start by saying how proud I am of Mika Demidov. She came back after a very long exit from the ring, and she clearly showed she is as dangerous and ruthless as she ever was. She wrecked Savannah, and to see her get her hand raised at the end of the night made it one of my favorite moments so far in 2019. 

Allison: But what about the Ultraviolence Championship match?

Samantha: The health and well being of the Franchise is of the utmost importance to me. Mallory and Ruby went to dangerous new levels for that title, and Ruby won it. Fair play to her. Since then, I have seen to it that Mallory received the best care money could provide. I have no immediate timetable for when she’ll return, but she is a very tough woman. You have to be to be in that division, and she made history with the title. She has nothing left to prove with it honestly. 

Allison: So is everything done with Savannah now?

Samantha: Not at all, Allison. But we’re close. I’ve been giving it a lot of thought, and I can think of no better place for all this to end with her than on the show she was first seen with my … brother. That’s why the problems I have with Savannah will be put to rest this year at Global Wars. 

That seemed to bring a smile to Samantha’s face as Allison gave her a curious look.

Allison: What did you have in mind for Global Wars then?

Samantha: Oh, not just Global Wars, But that’s where it ends. You see, Savannah has no friends. No one trusts her. All she has is my insufferable brother, who isn’t going to fight for her here. She has no one to rely on, because she’s an insidious woman. But this coming Thursday, I have two matches in mind for her that I’m going to tell her about. She can be there to hear them in person or not. I don’t really care. But both matches I am thinking about will prove what I have been saying… and what everyone knows. She’s only one woman with allies, and that is going to prove to be a very awful circumstance for her. 

Samantha smiles to Amber before continuing. 

Samantha: Angelina is going to pick up where Mika left off at Sin & Sacrifice in the main event tonight. And after that, well wait and see what I have in mind. You’ll find out with everyone else at Velocity. It’s a good thing she calls herself a Siren, Allison. She’s going to scream like one before we’re done.

The redhead headed off camera, leaving Allison with a wide eyed expression before the show cut to a commercial break. 
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:46:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 11:21:04 am »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

“All Stand Up” by Status Quo starts to play as the young lady runs out onto stage, heading to one side she urges the crowd to their feet, clapping her hands above her head. Skipping across to the other side, she waves them to their feet as she once more claps her hands over head. Quickly moving back to the ramp, she sprints down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope and getting to her feet quickly. Bouncing off the ropes she powerslides across the ring on her knees before hopping to her feet and continuing to rally the crowd by stomping on the mat and clapping as she heads for her corner.

Kat: The young lady approaching the ring comes from Sheffield, England by way of New York City, New York. She is 5’7” tall and weighs 144lbs….LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: It’s our second Global Wars match of the night, and we’ve already seen Caitlyn put a W in the tank for the USA. Now we’ll see whether England or South Korea will follow suit. 

Mai: I’m not a huge fan of either of these two, nor Caitlyn either for that matter. So whoever wins, great for them. I’ll be pulling for Mel Avilo in Global Wars this year. 

The Intense electrical thrumming of “Diabolic” by Dance With The Dead signals the coming of Areum Jijang, white and yellow strobes matching the staccato piano-percussion mix.

A moment passes by and Areum appears on stage, the dry ice fog on the entrance ramp parting to show her, and in front of her, seated in a dessicated old hospital wheelchair, housing the disturbing effigy that was a Max Sato Realdoll. Boos rain down upon her, but Areum seems far less offended than she is visibly nervous, she shouts at “Max” to shut up before starting off down the ramp.

When ‘Big Bang’ gets ringside, she roughly carts the life-sized doll over to her corner before hurriedly sliding into the ring and backing into her corner, scanning the ring, the ref, and the crowd as though something might jump out at her.

Kat: INTRODUCING, hailing from Seoul, South Korea by way of Fresno County, California, accompanied by… uh… well… standing five-feet tall and weighing in at one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, “BIG BAAAAAAANG” AREUM JIIIIIJAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

Areum holds her middle fingers high as the crowd showers her with more boos, before turning and shouting at Max to ‘Shut up!’ before turning her attention back to the upcoming match.

Zack: Areum may be the most uh…. Different entrant in Global Wars since the series began. I can’t remember anyone like her being involved. Imagine if she wins and gets a title for herself!

Mai: She’ll probably start screaming at it like she does with Max. I’d be curious what a FFW title would tell her honestly.

Referee Melinda Davis completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way out of the ring. Once she is clear and Davis is happy that neither competitor has anything untoward she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Bot women make their way to the centre of the ring with Lilly reaching it a fraction of a second before Areum. The former Fast Track Champion attempts to go for a collar and elbow tie up, but Jijang doesn’t look remotely interested in that as she instead fires a forearm at Lilly’s jaw. Arthur’s head reels from the impact, but she snaps it back quickly, just in time to see the second one that Areum has intended for the same spot. At the last second Lilly catches her arm and uses it to hold the South Korean in place while she begins to deliver stiff kicks into the back of Areum’s legs. After several of the shots have landed, a well placed shot to the back of her knee brings Big Bang down to the opposite one. Keeping hold of her arm, Lilly starts to unleash the same kicks this time to her upper back. The crowd count her along and after ten of the kicks have landed, the former Fast Track Champion pulls her back up to her feet and fires her across into the nearest corner. 

Zack: Lilly’s landing those kicks with impunity, and that’s not a good place to be on a Saturday night if you’re Areum or anyone. 

Mai: I can think of a thousand other places I’d rather be than fighting anyone on a Saturday night. There’s this great place in Las Vegas….

Areum hits the corner back first at speed and Lilly follows her in with a running high knee before she pulls her straight out and fires her across into the next corner. Areum hits again at speed, this time chest first. Arthur follows her in with a double axe handle to the back before she snaps her arms around the South Korean’s waist and uses a German suplex to dump her on the canvas. Areum rolls onto her front to start pushing up, but before she can get very far Lilly lands a knee drop into her lower back to put her straight back down again. An elbow drop into the top of her spine follows from the former Fast Track Champion before she gets back to her feet and heads to the ropes as Jijang starts to roll onto her front. The Sheffield born wrestler comes back looking for a running knee as Areum sits up, but the South Korean quickly lays back down to avoid it. Lilly stumbles but manages to keep her balance barely as Areum pulls herself back up to her feet holding her back. 

Mai: Part of the problem in facing Areum is I don’t think she always knows what she’s going to do in a match. So it’s gotta be hard to strategize. 

Zack: You’re probably right, and I’m impressed at how on point you are so far for this match. Think you can keep it up?

Lilly spins around to find Areum and instead finds herself on the receiving end of a throat thrust that staggers her backwards several steps, clutching her throat and sucking in quick breaths. Areum takes a second to stretch out her back, and then shout at ‘Max’ in her corner before she takes off towards Lilly and clobbers her with a leaping forearm. Lilly staggers back another couple of steps from the impact and Areum capitalises with a low dropkick that brings her to her knees. Areum takes off towards the corner, and as Lilly gets back to her feet, the South Korean topples her with a meteora before she starts laying in shots to the sides of the Yorkshire girl’s head. Davis asks for a clean break while the Cleveland crowd boo Areum, but the South Korean pushes it until a count of four before she climbs off Lilly and pulls her back up to her feet, immediately firing her across into the ropes. 

Zack: I wonder how proud the people of South Korea are of having Areum for a representative in Global Wars.

Mai: Well luckily for them, if they don’t like her, at least she probably doesn’t live there. 

The Sheffield native rebounds off them at speed but manages to avoid Areum and continues on past her to the opposite ropes. She bounces off that set and attempts to catch the South Korean with a clothesline, but Areum dodges and gets in step with her to deliver a running bulldog across her knee. Lilly bounces and lands on the canvas on her back and Areum lands a knee drop into her chest before she gets into position for the cover, prompting Davis to get into place for the count. 

Mai: That’s a good way to cave in an implant, but I doubt Lilly has them. 

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Lilly kicks out just after the one and Areum gets to her feet shouting at her Max Realdoll that it’s all his fault. 

Zack: Well it was nice while it lasted, I guess. What kind of implants Lilly has or doesn’t is irrelevant to absolutely everything.

Arthur takes a moment to get back to her feet and gives her head a shake as she does while Areum is busy arguing with ‘Max’ in her corner. Areum scowls as she turns around and finds Lilly on her feet, but as she advances on the former Fast Track Champion, Lilly takes off towards her at a run and catches her with a European uppercut that rocks the South Korean. Before she can fully get her bearings, Lilly grabs Areum by the hand and goes straight for an arm wringer, which she transitions into a hammerlock. Pushing Areum’s hand further and further up her back until her fingers are almost touching her own head, the Sheffield native starts to deliver knee shots into Areum’s lower back. One of the shots catches Jijang in the kidney area and freezes her in place. Lilly lands another five shots to the exact same spot before she uses the hammerlock to push her forward slightly so that she can drive her knee into the South Korean’s face. 

Zack: Lilly’s showing everyone why she is a former Fast Track Champion, and was one of the most successful women to have held it.

Mai: But she doesn’t have it. You know what they call a former champion? A chump.

Still with the hammerlock held, the former Fast Track Champion runs the South Korean wrestler face first towards the corner, but Areum puts her feet up on the bottom turnbuckle to stop herself from actually colliding with it. That doesn’t deter Lilly however and she drives her knee into Jijang’s back three times in quick succession. She holds her there for a moment, before she pulls her back out again and delivers a trio of stiff kicks to the back of her leg that drop her down to her knees. A volley of stiff kicks to Areum’s back come next, before Lilly pulls her back up and releases the grip she has on her arm to fire her back first into the corner. She hits with a thud, and Lilly follows her in with another running knee that connects with her ribs before, she uses a hip toss to bring her out of the corner, and send her crashing to the canvas near the centre of the ring.  

Mai: So what do you think the voices in Areum’s head are telling her right now? I mean other than OW THAT HURTS!

Zack: I wouldn’t even try to guess honestly. I know what Lilly is thinking though: keep the advantage.

Areum gets back to her feet muttering and shouting at the Max doll again, and Lilly doesn’t miss a beat in grabbing her by the back of the head to run her across the ring. Using a bulldog she face plants the South Korean, before she lands another knee drop into Big Bang’s lower back, getting a grunt of pain from Areum which in turn got a cheer from the Cleveland crowd. Lilly takes off towards the ropes as Areum slowly rolls onto her back with a grimace. The Yorkshire girl rebounds off the ropes with a leg drop that she lands perfectly across Areum’s body. The former Fast Track Champion hooks a leg for the cover as Davis drops into position for the count. 

Zack: Lilly with some quick impact, and she may be about to put South Korea on the scoreboard!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Jijang gets her shoulder up before the two is complete and pushes Lilly away from her with a snarl, before she scrambles back up to her feet, clutching her back again as she does. 

Mai: It takes more than that to beat crazy, Zack. A lot more.

Lilly gets back to a vertical base herself just a moment after Areum, and ducks down to narrowly avoid an oncoming slap from the South Korean. The former Fast Track Champion stands up again only for Areum to catch her by the head. Big Bang pulls the Yorkshire girl forward and starts to deliver right hands into one side of her head. Lilly starts to fight back with left hand shots of her own into any part of Areum’s body that she can reach, but the South Korean keeps her trapped in the headlock. She fires another series of right hands into Lilly’s head, before she stands her upright and fires her across into the ropes. As the Team England representative rebounds, Areum catches her to use a spinning neckbreaker to send her to the canvas. 

Mai: I’m sure Mel Avilo has this thing won. You know she can throw around either Mel or Lilly with ease. 

Zack: Maybe so, but she’s not in this match. So how about we focus on the two women in the ring? 

The former Fast Track Champion gets onto her front and starts to push up but she only gets as far as her hands and knees before Areum comes off the ropes with a single knee drop into the back of her neck. Lilly collapses face first to the canvas as Areum gets back to her feet and takes off towards the opposite ropes. Coming off that set she delivers a running knee drop into Lilly’s back which gets a grunt of pain from the Sheffield native. Lilly rolls onto her back to try and prevent Areum doing anything else to it, but as soon as she does, Areum mounts her chest and starts bouncing her head off the canvas like a basketball. Davis immediately calls for a break again, but again it takes until a count of four before the South Korean wrestler complies and rolls off Lilly….. only to land a double knee drop into her shoulders and start unloading right hands. Again Davis gets to a count of four before the South Korean listens to her and gets back to her feet. 

Zack: I don’t think Areum is as far gone mentally as she may appear, notice how she always stops before she gets disqualified? 

Mai: You’re telling me that a woman who screams at a doll and thinks she’s the living embodiment of the Big Bang isn’t crazy? 

Grabbing Lilly by the head she pulls her up with her and fires her across into the nearest corner. She hits with a thud and Areum follows her in at speed and leaves her feet, hitting Lilly with a leaping forearm that almost crumples her to the canvas with the impact. Areum begins to unload with uppercuts to keep Lilly’s head rocking backwards against the turnbuckle pads, before she grabs her by the arm and fires her into the opposite corner. She follows her in with a running shoulder thrust, but Lilly manages to awkwardly side step, avoiding some of the impact as Areum just catches her with a glancing blow. The Sheffield native quickly tries to leave the corner, but she only manages to get a couple of steps out of the corner before Areum catches her with a knee into her stomach that bends her in the middle. Areum grabs the former Fast Track Champion by the head and uses a snap neckbreaker to send her to the canvas. Areum gets into position for the cover as Davis slides into place for the count. 

Mai: Areum does love her some neck damage, doesn’t she? This may be over!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOPE!!!

Lilly pops her shoulder up off the canvas before the three and as  Areum rolls of the cover, the Yorkshire girl rolls away towards the ropes. Grabbing hold of them she uses them to steady herself as she gets back up to her feet and shakes herself off. 

Zack: Lilly’s trying to get her equilibrium back as soon as possible, and with good reason!

Areum makes a beeline towards Lilly as she sees her at the ropes, but the former Fast Track Champion has other ideas and takes off towards her, catching her with a double leg takedown to send her crashing to the canvas. Lilly gets herself up and shakes herself off as Areum rolls onto her front to start pushing up to her hands and knees. Arthur heads for the ropes and as the South Korean wrestler reaches her hands and knees, Lilly comes back with a leg drop across her back to put her back down, and then heads straight for the ropes again. This time she scales them and then comes off the top rope with another elbow drop into the top of Areum’s spine. The South Korean yells out and rolls onto her back to as Lilly comes off the top rope again with a picture perfect moonsault before hooking a leg for the cover. 

Zack: A breathtaking moonsault straiight outta Sheffield, and Lilly’s putting England on the board right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

The count stops as Areum manages to find the bottom rope with her foot, getting a massive boo from the Cleveland crowd and a look of frustration from the Team England representative. 

Mai: No. No, she’s not. I’m pretty sure South Korea could take England in a military battle too.

Lilly gets back to her feet and immediately goes to pull Areum back up to hers. She gets a grip on her shoulders but as she moves to pull her Big Bang surprises her with a thrust to her throat that sends her stumbling backwards a few steps. Areum gets back to her feet under her own steam and catches the former Fast Track Champion with a drop toe hold that sends her stumbling neck first across the top rope. Lilly clutches her throat as she rebounds off it, and Areum quickly makes a grab for her and pulls her into a reverse facelock before delivering her GTR move. Lilly hits the mat with a thud and the South Korean hooks both legs for the cover. Davis slides into position for the count, and as soon as she does Areum kicks her feet up onto the ropes out of her line of sight. 

Mai: DETONATION! from Areum and Lilly go Boom! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Areum kicks her feet back off the ropes as Davis gets to her feet to call for the bell. 

Kat: Your winner via pinfall…………………………….AREUM JIJANG!

Zack: And there we have it! Areum joins Caitlyn by putting a W in the bank for their countries. But the road to Global Wars is just beginning! Don’t move a muscle, because the main event is next!!

Mai: Don’t be glossing over Areum’s victory, just because you think she’s…. You know what, Savannah and Angelina is next!

Areum gets back to her feet and has her hand raised by Davis while the crowd Cleveland crowd show her even more disdain than they already were throughout. She starts muttering to her Max real doll as she makes her way back out of the ring. She makes her way back up the ramp as the cameras cut elsewhere. 

Who’s Next?

When Breaking Point returns from commercial, it heads backstage to find Herbie Richmond standing in front of a monitor. With a Milky Way bar sticking out of his breast pocket, he waves to the camera.

Herbie: Long time, no see! Herbie here, and I’ve got a guest joining me live via satellite from her home in Portland, Oregon. Please welcome the Evolution Champion, Kelly Kincaid, and her husband, Christian.

The monitor behind Herbie comes to life, and we see the pair on the sofa in their living room. The Evolution Championship is sat on the table in front of them. Christian waves to the long lost reporter.

Christian: Herbie! How’s it been going, man?! 

Kelly: Long time no see, Herb. Hope you’ve been keeping well and the candy didn’t start winning the battle.

Herbie: No worries about that. I’m glad to see you both, and thanks for agreeing to talk with me. Congratulations on successfully defending your Evolution Championship at Sin & Sacrifice, Kelly. After 3 matches with Missy, I’m sure it feels good to finally have had the match you should have had at Relentless. 

The blonde nodded her head.

Kelly: You’re right Herbie, it does feel good. Very good. Missy deserved that match for a long time, the fans deserved that match too - with no referees carrying their own agenda, no unfortunately placed title belts to launch a thousand conspiracy theories. Just Missy and I, one on one till the best woman won. Let’s be honest, here, it was a very tightly fought contest. The two of us are pretty evenly matched and the match at Sin & Sacrifice could have gone either way - it really could. I had to pull out all the stops and then some in order to win the match. Huge respect to Missy for pushing me as far as she did. I’m sure her and I will meet again and probably for higher stakes next time around too.

Herbie: With that challenge behind you, you may be eager to learn more about the fact we are going to have a #1 contender match for that title next time here on Breaking Point. 

Christian: Well that makes sense to me. Kelly’s been meeting Missy quite often, so it makes sense that Samantha’s already lining up two new potential challengers. 

Kelly: Yeah. I’m excited for new challenges and I can’t wait to find who I might be facing in my next defence. So who is facing who on the next Breaking Point for the opportunity to face me for the Evolution Championship?

Herbie: It’s two women you are not unfamiliar with, Kelly. One of them just had a whale of a showing at Sin & Sacrifice, and is already packing some gold. In one corner will be the co-holder of the Unity Tag Titles, Scarlett Silver of Chaotic Temptation!

Kelly: Definitely someone I know well inside that ring...or at least I knew. I mean her and I went to war over the Fast Track Championship. Three matches where we went back and forth, exchanging wins and losses. Then came Sin & Sacrifice and well...I certainly never saw that side of her when I faced her. That was a whole new dimension to her wasn’t it? That determination. That vitriol. That fire to take the fight to both Valentina and Isis. If she manages to get past her opponent at Breaking Point then she’ll be a whole new kettle of fish for me.

Christian: Who’s she facing next time, Herbie? That’s one half of the puzzle.

Herbie: Her opponent is someone who has been Evolution Champion, and also had a successful night at Sin & Sacrifice. Admittedly, much of that success was through no fault of her own. Scarlett will be meeting someone Kelly’s faced many times, and the only woman to ever unify the FFW & Evolution Championships: Jo McFarlane of the Franchise.

Kelly: That was a heck of an accomplishment from Jo...getting to unify the titles and getting herself to the position where she had that opportunity. I can’t take that away from her. And like you said, Herbie, she’s someone I know very well - someone that I have a perfect record against. I’m sure if she manages to get past Scarlett, by hook or by crook, she’ll be looking to change that and finally pick up that elusive win over me.

Herbie: Any preferences?

Christian: Well speaking from a business standpoint, I’d rather it be Scarlett personally. Since I manage her, that just means potentially more money for her and I both. Plus I mean between the two of them, the matches with Scarlett have proven to be a bit more… competitive. I mean they’ve traded wins. Jo hasn’t. 

Her husband’s comments bring a small grin to Kelly’s face.

Kelly: There is that facet to it for sure. It’s always good to face someone who is competitive and I’d love to test myself against Scarlett again, that’s for sure. I’d love to see if I can get that lost match back from her and improve my record against her. But that said, I’d have no problems facing Jo all over again. As much as I can brag about having that perfect record against her and that she’s never been able to beat me, she can still crow about having unified the Evolution Championship with the FFW Championship; that she has been the FFW Champion - a mountain I’ve still got to climb personally. Taking her down, a former FFW Champion and one of Samantha’s chosen warriors...that would be quite a feather in my cap. 

There was a small nod of her head.

Kelly: Honestly, though, I’m happy to face anyone for this title. Anyone at all, any time at all.

Herbie: We won’t have to wait long to find out, fans. Jo and Scarlett will meet on the next Breaking Point with a shot at Kelly’s Evolution Championship awaiting the winner. Thank you to you both for joining me!

The camera focuses a little closer on the Evolution Championship before the show heads elsewhere in the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:47:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 11:21:16 am »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your Main Event of the evening!

Zack: We’ve taken our last commercial break of the evening, and just in time for one hell of a main event. Savannah’s problems with the Franchise just keep getting deeper. 

Mai: They do, and she has no one but herself to blame. I have zero sympathy for her.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Taylor is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: You just know Savannah’s been stewing since Sin & Sacrifice, about coming up short against Mika. 

Mai: Of course, she is. Most people are always jealous of those who are better than them. That’s certainly the case here. 

As “Run That” by Snow Tha Product hits, the lights in the arena darken and a spotlight hits the ramp, illuminating Angelina Fantastica in a black bomber jacket with “Fantastica” embroidered in gold on the back. Beside her is Lyla Fox, dressed to the nines and seemingly ignoring the crowd, focusing instead on her client.

Kat: From Staten Island, New York by way of Los Angeles, California, she is the Shaolin Stunna, the True Papi Chulo, La Corazon Oscuro, Angelina Fantastica!

She marches down the ramp to the ring, a cocky grin on her lips. Before she ascends the ring stairs, she pauses and takes her large gold hoop earrings off, handing them to Lyla for safekeeping. Lyla tucks the earrings away and nods as Angelina gets into the ring, shrugging off her jacket and draping herself over the top turnbuckle as she waits for the bell to ring.

Zack: I don’t think Savannah or anyone else has forgotten the time where Angelina clocked Savannah with a hammer to score a win over her. 

Mai: So what? She needs to get over it, and accept the fact she’s brought all this on herself. 

Ashley Pruitt stood between Savannah and Angelina as the Las Vegas native was pacing back and forth, eyes trained on the Franchise member. The official waited until the ring announcer was clear before calling for the bell and as it rang both wrestlers darted towards each other; Fantastica immediately looking to catch the blonde with a European uppercut only for Savannah to spin away from it, continuing her spin as she did so to take down Angelina with a discus clothesline as she turned to face the blonde. Quickly Angelina came back to her feet only for Savannah to pull her into a Muay Thai cinch, driving knees upwards into her chest.  Eight quick knee strikes landed before Savannah released her hold on her opponent, allowing her to straighten up before she landed a hard open handed slap across the Staten Islanders face. 

Mai: Oh yeah, she remembers the hammer. Either that or she’s having her little visitor and feeling plucky.

Zack: ….. Let’s go with having a long memory. Savannah doesn’t forgive or forget, that I’ve ever seen. 

Fantastica took a couple of steps backwards from the slap, holding her hand against her face where Savannah had struck her. As Angelina recovered, Savannah darted forward quickly and delivered a running knee strike into her body. Fantastica doubled over for a moment and Star quickly took advantage, spinning around and grabbing hold of Angelina’s arm before she setup and snapped off a side Russian legsweep taking her down to the canvas. The Las Vegas Native rolled into the mount position atop the Franchise member and started to deliver piston like right and left hands into her foes face while Fantastica tried to cover up before she managed to roll Star off of her. Savannah quickly came up to her feet as the Staten Islander did likewise. The former No Surrender Champion quickly moved forward and caught her opponent as she made it to her feet with a European uppercut, following it up with a second before she Irish whipped her into the ropes and caught her on the return with a clothesline.

Zack: If I’m Savannah, I think I’d try to keep Angelina down as much as possible. We’ve seen what happens if she gets too much wind beneath her. 

Mai: Oh, that’s gonna happen here. Savannah’s working on emotion, and emotion will leave you. 

Angelina began to rise to her feet once more only for Savannah to cut her off with a kick to the gut as soon as she made it to her feet, doubling her over once more and allowing Star to plant her head first into the canvas with a snap DDT. Quickly the blonde pulled her opponent back up to her feet, keeping her head hooked as she did so to deliver a snap suplex. Yet again the former No Surrender Champion didn’t release her grip, rolling her hips to come to her feet once again, bringing Angelina upright again and this time she lifted the Franchise member vertically, holding her there for a couple of moments before she dropped her to the mat with a brainbuster. Quickly Savannah rolled over and made the cover on the woman.

Zack: A devastating brainbuster right to Angelina’s dome, and Savannah’s looking to make up that loss at Sin & Sacrifice.

One…

Tw-

Mai: Well she can hope in one hand, and take a piss in the other to see which one of them fills up first. 

Fantastica kicked out of the pinning combination and Savannah nodded in acceptance of the referee’s count as she brought the New Yorker upright and began to light up her chest with a series of knife edge chops to the chest, backing her into the ring ropes. The Las Vegas born wrestler delivered three more chops to her body before she stepped backwards and connected with a roundhouse kick to the side of her opponents head that dropped Angelina to all fours. Fantastica shook her head for a moment and started to pull herself back to her feet, getting help from Star before the blonde attempted to Irish whip her across the ring, only for Fantastica to reverse the move. Savannah bounced off the ring ropes and stepped over Angelina as Fantastica threw herself down to the canvas, popping back up to her feet as Star hit the ropes once more. Savannah came back towards her opponent and launched herself into a Thesz press...only for the Staten Island native to counter with a codebreaker. 

Mai: Haha! I loved that! Anytime that ingrate Savannah gets dropped, it makes me a little bit happier. 

Zack: It’s the shots that you don’t see coming that hurt the most, and Angelina may have just flipped the tide here. 

Savannah rolled away, holding her chest and started to come to her feet as Angelina did the same; the high flyer making it to her feet a step behind Savannah. Immediately the Franchise member left her feet to catch Star with a dropsault to the jaw. Star staggered backwards two steps as Angelina kipped up to her feet and delivered a low dropkick to the kneecap, taking her leg out from underneath her. Again Angelina was quick to her feet and waved her opponent upright before she skipped forward and leapt onto her shoulders to snap off a spinning headscissors, sending the former No Surrender Champion down to the mat. Savannah started to rise back to her feet only to be met with a leaping forearm smash from Angelina. A second forearm smash followed and then a third, causing Star to stumble into the corner. As the former Franchise member hit the corner pads, Fantastica began to unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to her midriff. Pruitt called for the break and started the count as Angelina continued to land the kicks until the official got to four. 

Mai: I think Angelina should get an extra long count. Savannah is just that despicable honestly. 

Zack: You think so, huh? It’s a good thing you have nothing to do with the rules then.

Angelina stepped backwards with her arms raised only to come forward and rock Savannah with a huge European uppercut to the jaw. Two more followed before Fantastica brought Star out of the corner and to the middle of the ring with a monkey flip. As the blonde began to rise, the Staten Islander moved quickly towards her, hooking her head and drove her into the canvas with a bulldog. Quickly Fantastica pulled her opponent up to her feet and matched her into the corner where she began to drive her face first into the top turnbuckle. The referee called for the break only to see the Franchise member continue to slam the blondes face into the top turnbuckle ten times. Quickly she spun Star around and jerked her into an Irish whip, sending her across the ring into the opposite corner. 

Zack: This is what Savannah had to avoid, because Angelina is lethal when she gets her speed working for her. 

As Savannah hit the far corner, Angelina took off after her, leaving her feet and delivered a splash to her, crushing her against the turnbuckles. As Star leaned back against the pads, Fantastica stepped up onto the ring ropes and delivered an enzugiri to the side of her head. The former No Surrender Champion stumbled out of the corner and dropped down to one knee for a moment before she tried to push upwards only for Angelina to grab hold of her hair and jerked her downwards into a sit out facebuster. Quickly the Franchise member rolled her opponent over and made the cover.

Mai: Don’t worry, Savannah. That facebuster won’t make you any less attractive. That’s impossible. 

One…

Two…

Zack: I wouldn’t have been surprised if that knocked her out, but Star’s still in this match.

Savannah kicked out, shoving Fantastica away from her only for the brunette to roll back to her feet and move back towards her opponent as she got to her hands and knees, pulling her upright and straight into a single knee facebuster. Star bounced up off the bent knee, causing her to step backwards which allowed Angelina to launch herself forward and into a tornado DDT. It stood Savannah on her head before she dropped down onto her back on the canvas. Fantastica quickly came back to her feet only to launch herself into the air once more and delivered a back splash to the blonde before she leaned backwards to make the cover, lazily reaching out to hook the leg as she did so.

Mai: Look at that tight cover from Angelina! That’s about what Savannah deserves!

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: Someone forgot to tell Savannah that was good enough, because she’s still in this.

Star again kicked out and rolled away, slowly pushing up to all fours while Angelina told the referee it should’ve been a three count, immediately turning back to her opponent without arguing with the referee any further. Fantastica moved forward quickly, running towards the ring ropes and bounced off them to come back and put Savannah down to the mat with a big boot to the face. Angelina quickly brought her foe back up to her feet and fired her into the corner, charging in behind her and leaving her feet for a two footed dropkick to the chest only for Savannah to step out of the way at the last moment to avoid the blow causing Fantastica to crash land hard on the canvas. As the Franchise member starts to come to her feet, Star lays into her with Muay Thai style kicks targeting her chest and then her legs and head as Fantastica made it to a vertical base sending her backwards into the corner. Savannah stepped backwards as she finished the combination of kicks to her body, watching as Angelina took a half step out of the corner only for the Las Vegas native to connect with a superkick to her foes jaw, sending Fantastica back into the corner, slumping against the turnbuckles as she did so.

Zack: Savannah’s as deadly with her feet as Angelina is, and I’m sure she’d agree if she knew where she was right now.

Mai: I disagree entirely. That was a lucky shot honestly, nothing I’d call competent.

Savannah quickly climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle and quickly began to fire off shots into Fantastica’s forehead, the crowd getting behind her loudly as they counted the impact of all ten blows. Star dropped down from the ropes to the canvas before she pulled her opponent out of the corner and sent her down to the canvas with a snapmare takedown. As Angelina sat up up the canvas, the Las Vegas native came forward and delivered a rolling neckbreaker to the Staten Island native. Star rolled through to her feet and immediately set off towards the ropes, bouncing off them and slammed a running knee into Angelina’s face, flattening her down against the ring mat. Almost as if on instinct Fantastica started to roll to her side as Savannah shook her head and pulled Angelina upright and straight into a belly to belly suplex. 

Mai: These people cheer this woman, and it honestly makes me ill to hear it. Wrestling fans are the worst!

Fantastica sat up as she hit the canvas, rolling onto all fours as Savannah forced herself back upright and advanced upon her opponent, delivering a kick to her chest with brought her up to her knees. Star dropped backwards to the ropes, bounced off them, coming back towards Angelina as she came to one knee and dropped her back to the canvas one more time with a bionic elbow strike. The Staten Island born wrestler held her head as she rolled over once more and started to push up to her hands and knees once more only for Savannah to springboard off the middle rope and deliver a double foot stomp into her foes spine, driving her down into the canvas. Quickly Star dropped down to the mat and rolled Angelina over to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: There’s a chiropractor’s dream right there, Jesus!

One…

Two…

Mai: Angelina’s a lot more durable and resilient than that. Besides Savannah is awful. 

Angelina kicked out and was brought back to her feet by her opponent who quickly backed her into the ropes and fired her across the ring, scooping her up on her return and driving her back first into the canvas with a spinebuster. Angelina’s back arched up on impact only to try and roll away and as she did so, Star hoisted her up from the mat and drove her downwards once more with a backbreaker. Fantastica hit the canvas, rolling over onto her front and as she did so, Savannah left her feet to deliver a double knee drop into her opponents back. As she landed the former No Surrender Champion stayed kneeling on her foes back and reached for her legs, crossing her ankles and pulling them towards her, trapping them with one hand before she reached and wrapped a hand underneath her jaw before rolling backwards and pulled Angelina into a bow and arrow submission hold. 

Zack: This bow and arrow submission is gonna test how much damage Savannah’s done to her back. 

Mai: She’s not gonna get a submission here. Don’t get your hopes up. 

Pruitt quickly dropped down next to the Franchise member to ask her if she wanted to submit and got a ‘No’ from the New Yorker. The refusal only caused Savannah to tighten up the hold further, pulling harder on her feet and chin to bend her spine further and further, applying more pressure to her back, causing Angelina to cry out in pain but still refused to quit to the submission hold. Again Savannah did everything she could in an attempt to make the hold ever more painful. Still Fantastica refused to quit when asked by the referee causing Savannah to break the hold, dumping her opponent back down to the canvas. Angelina rolled away to the ropes and began to pull herself upwards, getting her feet underneath her as Savannah measured her up before coming forward and driving a knee into the small of her back, following it up with a second before she hooked her foe’s arms from behind and snapped off a dragon suplex, driving her downwards into the canvas. 

Zack: Savannah’s starting to remind me of Bane as she gives Savannah’s back the Batman treatment. 

Mai: Who is Bane?! 

Star came to her feet and backed up against the ropes, waving the Franchise member to her feet, the crowd getting louder and louder in support of the blonde. Slowly Angelina got back to a vertical base, grabbing hold of the referee as she did so, keeping hold of the referee as she started to turn towards Savannah. As she did so, the Las Vegas native looked to dart towards Angelina only to find her ankle caught by Lyla Fox. Savannah looked down at the manager on the outside and tried to kick her off, getting her foot released just in time to turn around and fling herself into a forward roll that saw her avoid an attempted leg lariat from the Staten Island native. Star rolled through to her feet and as she did so lashed out with a high back kick, catching Angelina right on the point of the jaw. Fantastica fell back against the ring ropes and stumbled forwards into her opponent’s clutches as Savannah lifted her up, spun around and drove her downwards into an STO backbreaker. As Fantastica dropped to the mat, Star made the cover, hooking both of her legs as she did so. 

Zack: Tight cover by Savannah, and that may be the night’s end for Angelina. 

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Clearly not. 

Angelina rolled her shoulder and Savannah shook her head as she headed towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope and perched there, waiting for Fantastica to return to her feet. Slowly Star had her wish granted as Fantastica made it to her feet and turned to face her, Savannah flung herself from the top rope and connected with the Ruby Weapon dragonrana that she held for another pinning combination.

Zack: That’s the RUBY WEAPON!! There’s no way she’s gonna….

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Wrong again! I told you that Angelina is as resilient as hell, Zack. 

Again Fantastica managed to break the pinfall with a kick out and looked to roll away from the blonde, putting space between them as she started to make it to her feet once more. Savannah again though measured up her foe, letting her almost get back to her feet before she caught her with the Emerald Weapon corkscrew neckbreaker. As Angelina hit the mat, holding her neck, Savannah headed quickly for the ropes, springboarding off them into a perfect 450 splash - the Dancing Mad. As it connected, Star came up to her knees for a moment before she threw herself across Fantastica’s chest for the cover, hooking her legs again as Pruitt slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Savannah’s playing all her greatest hits, there’s the DANCING MAD!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Mai: Those hits must not have sold well, because she hasn’t put Angelina away yet, now has she?

Again Angelina managed to stop the count before it could be completed by popping her shoulder up off the canvas in the nick of time. Savannah looked to the referee and then down to her opponent before she asked for the three count, only for the two to be confirmed. Savannah asked once more and again got the two count confirmed, pointing to the shoulder. Star nodded her head and started to come to her feet once more, pulling her foe up with her and into a standing headscissors, looking to drop Angelina on her head with a piledriver only for Fantastica to kick her feet as Savannah tried to lift her up, causing the blonde to drop her back onto her feet. Angelina tried to pull backwards away from Star, only for the Las Vegas native to follow her, trying to keep her in position to lift her up for the piledriver. Again as she tried to lift her up, the New Yorker kicked her feet, causing her to drop back down to the mat again, finding herself against the ropes before she countered with a back body drop that sent Savannah upwards and over the top rope, causing Star to hit the apron on her way down to the floor where she landed in a heap; Angelina dropping to one knee as she delivered the move. 

Mai: There we go, Angelina! I knew she’d get back into control of this match, and there’s the turning point.

Zack: You may be 100% right about that!

Fantastica pulled herself up to her feet using the ring ropes for assistance as Savannah began to rise to her feet outside the ring, holding the back of her head. As Star made it to her feet, Angelina ran across the ring, coming back off the ropes and cleared the top rope with a tope con hilo that sent Savannah crashing back down to the floor. The pair started to rise back to their feet as Pruitt ordered them back into the ring. Angelina made it upright ahead of Savannah and wasted no time at all in firing off a side kick to her opponents head as Star made it as far as one knee. The former No Surrender Champion fell to the side, catching herself on her hand and began to push herself back upright on one knee only to receive another side kick to the side of the head as the official counted them both out. Again Star started to push back up to one knee and this time received a stiff kick to the jaw that rocked her backwards, causing her to fall against the crowd barrier before Fantastica jerked her up to her feet and yanked her forward to lift her upwards and drop the former Franchise member into the ring apron face first with a flapjack.

Mai: Turns out Angelina can hurt your back just as much Savannah likes to try. Ever seen a blonde flapjack? That was fun!

Zack: I never said Angelina wasn’t all those things. She’s one of the toughest women I’ve seen, and that’s why Samantha wanted her in the Franchise.

Savannah fell to one knee as her face struck the ring apron and Fantastica measured her before she dropped her down to the floor once more with a shining wizard to the back of her head. Again the referee ordered the Franchise member to bring the action back into the ring which saw Angelina laugh at the referee as she began to stomp away ferociously at Savannah’s back while the referee continued the count slowly. After landing fifteen stomps in quick succession to her spine, Fantastica bent down to pull Star back up to her feet and Irish whipped her into the steel ring post causing the blonde to hit face first and a moment later dropped to her knees, holding onto the steel post. 

Mai: Oh my God, can we get that on instant replay a couple times?! I loved the sound that made!

Zack: It was probably music to Angelina’s ears too, but certainly not to Savannah.

Angelina rolled back into the ring underneath the bottom rope and came back to her feet, getting booed by the crowd as she was reprimanded by the referee only for the Staten Islander to argue with the referee, causing the official to turn her back on the Las Vegas native on the outside. As Savannah came to her feet leaning against the post, Lyla grabbed hold of her arm around the post and jerked her face first into the steel once more. Savannah reeled away, holding her head as she staggered along the ring apron towards the opposite corner. As she did so Angelina broke away from the official and stepped through the ring ropes to the apron where she measured up Savannah before she walked forward and launched herself into a meteora to Star’s chest driving her back down to the floor. 

Mai: You don’t have to go outside to see a meteor shower, Zack. Angelina can give you one too!

Zack: She is really taking the advantage to a whole other level here, and punishing Savannah. 

Quickly the Franchise member pulled her opponent back up to her feet and rolled her underneath the bottom rope into the ring. Angelina pulled herself back up onto the ring apron once more and quickly climbed to the top rope where she leapt into the air and came down on top of the blonde with a five star frog splash. As Angelina landed the move she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so and Pruitt slid into position to make the count.

Mai: That’s a five star frog splash, but all Angelina needs right now is a three!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: And she almost got it too! I don’t see how she dug down to kick out, but that’s where we are. 

Savannah kicked out and rolled away before she started to try and push her way up to her feet while Angelina backed up into a neutral corner, waving Star upwards. As the former No Surrender Champion got to her feet the wrestler from New York took off towards, launching herself into a handstand headscissors takedown that was followed by a dab getting her a deafening roar of disapproval from the sold out crowd and only to seemed to bring a grin of delight to the Franchisee as Savannah landed near the ropes. Star began to pull herself upwards with the aid of the ring ropes, making it up to lean over the second rope and as she did so, Angelina darted forward and delivered The 718 tiger feint kick, driving her boots into Savannah’s face, sending Star back to the canvas and rolling across the ring. Angelina took a moment as her opponent came to a halt, laying on her back before the Staten Islander took off across the ring and came off the ring ropes with the Enter Fantastica lionsault, landing it perfectly before she hooked the leg for the pinfall.

Mai: Now we’re talking! ENTER FANTASTICA! Thanks for coming, Savannah!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: You’ve clearly counted her out a little too soon, because Savannah is still somehow in this match!

Savannah rolled the shoulder before the three count and Fantastica looked to the referee and demanded the three count from her, only for the referee to shake her head and stick firm on the two count, pointing to the shoulder that had come up from the canvas. Fantastica shook her head at the official, telling her that it should be a three count once more as she came to her feet, shaking her head as she retreated to the ring ropes. Angelina leaned against them, waving Savannah to come upwards and as the blonde started to get her feet beneath her, Fantastica moved quickly forwards, jumping towards her and into a wheelbarrow bulldog, driving Savannah down into the canvas face first. Star bounced off the canvas on impact and almost instinctively seemed to start to come up to her feet only for Angelina to catch her with boot to the gut, doubling her over and allowing the Franchise member to hook her head and once again spike her skull first into the canvas with an impaler DDT. Quickly Angelica rolled Savannah onto her back and made the cover.

Zack: If Savannah knows what city she’s in right now or is even conscious, I’ll be amazed!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: I wouldn’t be. She’s only running on fumes right now, because Angelina is punishing her! And didn’t need a hammer!

At the last moment Savannah’s shoulder popped up from the canvas, breaking the pinfall and causing the referee to wave off the count and show the two to the sold out crowd, the timekeepers and to the Franchise wrestler. Angelina demanded the three count only for the referee to tell her firmly that it was just a two count. Fantastica beat her hands against the canvas in disgust at the decision before she came to her feet and turned towards Savannah who had made it to all fours and the Staten Island native yanked her the rest of the way to her feet only to drive her down to the canvas once more with the Protect Ya Neck jumping neckbreaker. 

Mai: I love that move! And the name is like a warning a second too late: PROTECT YA NECK!

As Star lay down on the canvas, Angelina once more pulled her up to her feet only to take off towards the ring ropes and come back towards her opponent, leaving her feet as she looked to catch her with C.R.E.A.M. - her somersault reverse DDT - only for Savannah to catch her part way through the move and counter into an inverted atomic drop. As Fantastica stepped backwards, Savannah spun and delivered backfist to Fantastica’s jaw causing Angelina to stagger backwards. As she did so, Star jumped up onto her foes shoulders and snapped off a hurricanrana, holding it for the pin as she did so. 

Mai: Talk about a desperation move! Savannah’s scraping the bottom of the well here!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You can call it what you want, but Angelina’s still in this! She has remarkable resilience, folks!

At the last moment, Angelina rolled her shoulder to break the count and Savannah rolled away, breathing deeply as she held her neck for a couple. The referee checked on both competitors before starting a count only for Angelina to begin to slowly push upwards, coming slowly to her hands and feet before trying to get to her feet. As she made it back to a vertical base, Savannah came to one knee and quickly slipped her head between Angelina’s legs lifting her up into an Electric Chair position, reaching upwards with one hand before she drove her down into the canvas with A Cruel Angel’s Thesis one-handed electric chair driver. As it landed, she made the cover, hooking both legs as she did so and the official slid into position for the count.

Zack: There’s something we haven’t seen much before! Savannah with the CRUEL ANGEL’S THESIS!

One…

Two…

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mai: See what I mean? That’s a sign she was trying everything because nothing was working!

The referee called for the bell as Savannah rolled away to lie flat on her back on the mat for a couple of seconds before she started to pull herself upwards into a sitting position.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…. SAVANNAH STAR!!!

Zack: Savannah has struck a blow against the Franchise, but something tells me she’s far from being done with them! We’ll see you at Velocity as the Global Wars series continues!

Mai: Mel’s gonna win, Zack!! 

Pruitt helped the Las Vegas native to her feet and raised her hand in victory as the crowd roared its approval. Savannah held the back of her head for a couple of moments as the referee held her hand aloft while Angelina rolled to the outside, holding her back where she was met by Lyla Fox who began to help her to her feet as Fantastica held her back in agony. Savannah celebrated her victory in the ring as the show started to fade off air.

« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 09:48:54 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: