Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:46:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - October 17, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - October 17, 2019  (Read 229 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 18, 2019, 01:26:35 pm »

Live from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan
October 17, 2019

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Melody Lennox grinning at the camera as she signs a contract.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Andi Takata sailing through the air with her shooting star press, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring.

Zack: Hello, everyone! And welcome to Velocity live from the Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan! Tonight, have we got a show for you!

Mai: The Global Wars series is front and center here, and the biggest upside is seeing Lacey destroy Andi Takata in the main event! Let’s get the show started, so we can get to that! Let’s send it up to the Aussie bimbo in the ring!

Velocity heads to the ring, and Kat’s already standing by with her microphone in hand. 

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Abigail Lindsay returned to FFW and has started turning heads in recent weeks. But I’m not sure she’s ready for the mood Bianca Reed is likely to be in tonight. 

Mai: I disagree. If bianca comes in here all pissed off and furious, Abi can use that emotion against her. Because when you act purely on emotion, you make a lot of mistakes.

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Kat: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Zack: In her last match, we saw what kind of temperament that Abi brings to the ring with her. She’s violent and almost cold-blooded when the bell rings. She’s gonna need that. 

Mai: Why are you so afraid of Bianca Reed? We’ve already seen Melody do her own moves better than her, and I’m sure Abigail could do the same. 

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: You can imagine all the things that are running through Bianca’s head, and we already heard on Face Off that she’s facing Melody in a strap match at Global Wars. But tonight, the crosshairs are on Abigail Lindsay.

Mai: So what? You don’t think Abi has faced someone who was mad in the ring? Usually it’s because of something she did, and she knows how to handle it, I’m positive.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for illegal objects, and called for the bell. Bianca stared across at Abi, showing no emotion so far. But that seemed to amuse Abi as she moved towards the center of the ring. The blonde started to grin as she motioned for Bianca to join her, and that’s exactly what she did. Reed charged towards her with a running tackle that sent her back into the same corner. A series of shoulder thrusts were driven into her body before Bianca began firing right hands into her head as well. She whipped Lindsay across to the far corner, but the blonde stopped herself before she hit it. Bianca caught her with a dropkick to the back to send her into it anyway, then snapped her arms around her waist for a release German suplex.

Zack: I think the best strategy for Abigail is to bring Bianca down to the mat, and keep her there. She’s not going to win a speed battle against “Killer B” here.

Mai: Who said she was going to try? Are they having a foot race or fighting? Because if it’s the latter, she doesn’t have to be faster.

Abigail quickly got to her feet, only for Bianca to catch her again with another release German suplex. This time she landed near the corner, and Abi got up again. Bianca was there to meet her with a running knee to her ribs to double her over. She grabbed her head, and went for a running bulldog to the canvas. As soon as she landed, she rolled her onto her back and made the cover before Pruitt slid into position.

Mai: She can’t really believe that this is going to be enough to keep Abi down? Can she?

ONE!!

The blonde kicked out as soon as the referee’s hand hit for the first time. Bianca quickly pulled her to her feet, and sent her across for the ride. As soon as Abi hit the ropes, Bianca caught her on the rebound with a spinning backfist that staggered her opponent.

Zack: No one who competes in the ring is paid by the hour, and the object is to win. If an opponent is down, why not go for it? 

As soon as Abi got her bearings, Bianca moved around behind her to pull off a straightjacket neckbreaker. She used a handspring to bounce off the ropes into a standing moonsault splash onto Serenity. With the crowd behind her, she headed for the corner and made her way up to the second rope. She waved for Lindsay to get up, but instead Abi rolled in the other direction to get away from her. Abi was almost to the ropes before Bianca hopped back down, and took off towards her. It looked like she was going for a clothesline, but Abi brought her boot up and caught her on the chin with it as she approached. With Reed stumbling backwards, the blonde followed up with a Polish hammer shot to the chest to take her down. 

Mai: Bianca’s getting sloppy, Zack. She’s starting to telegraph these moves, and that’s what happens against a veteran like Abigail. 

Zack: Abi is a highly intelligent woman, and there’s not a whole lot she hasn’t seen in this sport. That was a well-timed boot to the mush too.

Bianca began to get up again, only to get yanked into a hair pull backbreaker. Serenity seemed a bit more pleased now as she raked the soles of both boots across Bianca’s face. She took off for the near side, and rebounded with a double knee drop to her chest before sitting Bianca up to drive a knee against her back into a straightjacket choke using her own arms in the process. 

Mai: That’ll take a lot of you in a hurry, Zack. If she pulls back enough, Bianca’s not gonna be able to breathe. And all those muscles need oxygen or she goes night night. 

Zack: You’re absolutely right about that. Bianca’s in a race against time right now to get out of that hold, or pass out, courtesy of Serenity.

The referee knelt in front of Bianca to see if she wanted to stop the match. Abi told the referee that she was sure that Bianca wanted that, but Reed shook her head. That only prompted the blonde to pull back further on her hands to tighten the grip around her neck. Reed’s face started to darken as Abi leaned into her to whisper something into her ear. Whatever it was made Bianca’s face grow angrier. Liking the response, Abi whispered something else right before Bianca caught her with a headbutt to the face. Two more finally broke her grip, and “Killer B” slowly made it back to her feet. 

Zack: I don’t know what Bianca was hearing from Abi, but I don’t think it got the reaction that Lindsay was hoping for! Those were some vicious headbutts. 

Mai: Only those two will ever know, and now Abi needs to get her back down on the mat before she gets all her wind back.

The blonde was up not long after as she went to nail Bianca with a straight right to the jaw, but Reed blocked it and fired back two of her own. She kicked her in the gut, and planted her with a facebuster to the mat. The fans were getting behind “Killer B” all over again as she got to her feet. She took off towards the ropes, and used them for a springboard moonsault that landed flush on the target. Reed quickly got to her feet, and headed back to the corner again. She perched herself quickly, and came off with a meteora to Abi’s chest before hooking both her legs for the cover. 

Zack: Abigail didn’t have to go outside to find out what a meteor shower feels like. Or a meteora in this case! That might be all!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Serenity kicked out again, and tried to roll away from Bianca in the process. But Reed stayed on top of her. She quickly got to her feet and went to grab the blonde, only for Abi to catch her with a spinning heel kick that stunned her.

Mai: Notice how Abi rolls away from the cover every time? See, that’s smart. She’ll either make her opponent come after her or get herself a couple seconds to recover.

Lindsay started hammering her with blows to the side of the head, causing her to stumble backwards with each shot. She grabbed her head, and took off towards the ropes with a springboard bulldog that planted Reed face down on the mat. Abi bounced off the near side, and caught her as she was starting to rise with an axe kick to the back of her head. She quickly rolled her over, and went for the cover with a hook of the leg. 

Zack: Abi lowered the boom with that axe kick, and Reed doesn’t know where she is at the moment as a result!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Bianca popped her shoulder off the mat in time before Abi began pelting the back of her head and neck with forearm shots. She pulled the purple-haired wrestler back to her feet, and sent her head first into the middle turnbuckle. An idea seemed to come to mind, bringing a grin to Abi’s face as she picked Bianca up and placed her upside down in the corner into a tree of woe.

Mai: I love when she has those little grins during the match, Zack. That tells you she’s come up  with another way to hurt someone.

Abi climbed up to the top rope of that same corner as Bianca tried to pull herself up. The blonde came down with a double stomp to her chest that drove her into the mat, and also folded her up in pain. Lindsay grabbed her leg and pulled away from the ropes before dropping down to make the cover. Pruitt immediately slid into position. 

Zack: That was devastating!! Bianca could have her whole chest caved in, and Abi’s got the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEE-NOPE!!

Bianca popped her shoulder up off the mat once again, and Abi looked down at her and patted her cheek. She let her know it’d be over soon before she got back to her feet once more, and started to crack her knuckles. 

Mai: I like how she talks to her like she just read her a bedtime story. Now all she has to do is put Bianca to sleep, Zack. 

Abi headed back to the corner they were just in, and began to make her way up top. The fans were trying to rally Bianca back to her feet, and it was starting to work as “KIller B” was finally starting to rise to a vertical base. 

Zack: If Abi hits what I think she’s going for, she’s going to pick up a huge victory in just her second match back!

Bianca glanced up and charged the corner, swatting Abi off. The blonde landed awkwardly. Reed kicked her in the gut, and executed a yoshi tonic. But she didn’t go for the cover, and headed for the corner herself. 

Mai: Hey, that’s one of Melody’s moves! Disqualify her for gimmick infringement!

Reed dove off as Abi turned around into her diving corkscrew stunner that launched the blonde across the mat. She quickly made the cover, and hooked the leg in the process as hte fans counted along with the referee.

Mai: Not the CRACKER JACKER!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Bianca got back to her feet, nodding her head as she had her hand raised in victory. She began talking some smack as she climbed the corner to raise her hand again.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………..’KILLER B’ BIANCA REED!!!

Zack: Bianca proved why she’s still a big time player in FFW. Her mind might have been on Melody, but Abi was the one who caught hell as a result. 

Reed rolled out to the floor, inviting Melody to come out if she wanted a fight right now. But the Sister Slayer didn’t appear before Bianca began heading for the back.

Mai: She’s not gonna come out when you want her to, Bianca. Besides you’re the one who likes to sneak attack people…. during their matches, I’ll add.

Reed slapped hands with a few of the fans along the ramp before the show headed elsewhere inside the arena. 

Veloc-Emma

The first image we see after the break is that of Emma Mackenzie, who’s about to round the corner into her manager as well as Robby Reynolds. The reporter is looking over Christian’s shoulder as he’s carrying a paper in his hands that he’s reading and not paying close attention to anything else before Robby stops him.

Robby: You’re about to run into---

At that point, Christian looks up to see Emma and glances over to see Robby with a curious look on his face.

Christian: Who, Emma? I wasn’t gonna run into her. I heard her coming. Is there a particular reason you are shadowing me though? 

Robby: That’s the card for the next Velocity, right? I was just curious who was going to be on it is all. 

Christian: Well I need it because I have to do Face Off, but I’ll give you a clue. This babe right here is gonna be on the card. 

Emma smirks.

Emma: So Robby is here to be the nosey asshat we all know he is rather than actually do his job. Interesting. Thanks for coming, Robby. You can find out when the rest of us know. Ie, when Christian records Face Off and it goes live.

She turns to Christian and grins.

Emma: Well don’t leave me hanging! Who’s next on the whack-a-bitch tour where the touring wrestler actually wins her damn matches?

Christian is about to answer, but looks back to Robby.

Christian: You’re already here, and practically able to tell me what cologne I’m wearing. You want to ask Emma anything, like about her match at Sin & Sacrifice?.

Robby: Oh yeah! How are you feeling after facing the “Lioness” for the first time? Did she prove to be more or less of a challenge than you expected? 

Emma: Elizabeth Lannister was exactly the wrestler I expected her to be, so credit for that. Unfortunately, that works as much a negative as it does a positive. She is as talented as I expected her to be, but she is as full of herself as a woman who has barely broken ground in one company, and not so much as started digging in the other that I expected. Like I said, you don’t try that game with me and win. In doing that, you play yourself and that’s exactly what she did. You would have thought that after watching me take ten shades out of her partner and their manager having not only managed me, but witnessed me doing the same to several of his other clients over the years, someone would have thought to have informed her that a different tack was a better idea.

Robby looks back to Christian, who has long since tucked away the paper he had in his hand into his pocket. 

Robby: Alright, so who is she facing on the next Velocity?

Christian: She’s facing one of the current champions on the roster actually. So I guess you could say she’s got some upward momentum, to say the least. It’s just not for the title, but if she wins…. Maybe!

Robby: Well who?!

Christian is clearly enjoying this, and looks back to Emma with a smile on his face. 

Christian: You got the main event, babe. It’ll be you and Bianca Salvador on the next Velocity. How’s that sound?

A wide grin crosses the Scots face, and she cracks her knuckles.

Emma: Oh, I’m actually getting a wrestler worth five minutes of my time after the last two? Fantastic! I mean it’s not that members of the Franchise are by and large worth it, but at this point I’ll rake improvements on one open challenge being taken for me and one “look at me! I exist!” level of crap. But babe, what would I do with the No Surrender Championship? I mean outside of the fact I’m easily the hardest bitch in this company, let’s not kid on that I’m a submissions wrestler.

She looks at Robby again.

Emma: And Robby, unless you want to do your job, shut up.

Christian: I think you just made your case actually. Either way, Bianca will be a helluva fight no matter what. And I’m looking forward to it. And maybe you’ll be inspired by the fact you won’t be the only member of Chaotic Temptation on the card. 

Robby was about to ask the next question before Christian and Emma left him. And on that, the show cut elsewhere. 
« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 07:54:56 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 01:26:52 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane must be feeling like she’s on top of the world. She and her father had a terrific showing at Sin & Sacrifice, and she didn’t have to do much at all. I’ve got her opponent for Breaking Point in a #1 contender match for the Evolution title here with me, Unity Champ Scarlett Silver.

Scarlett: You know who else had a good night at Sin & Sacrifice? Me and OE! Tonight’s a double win for me, I get to watch my girl and scout Jo before our match at Breaking Point.

“Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (A disciple...)
Whoooa-whoa-whoa, yeah-yeah-yeah... (Shaolin here!)
People say, love is just a energy! (Don’t resist!)
Dealing with the claim baby! (Oh baby!)”

Kat: Accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid.. From Kumamoto, Japan and representing Chaotic Temptation as one half of your FFW Unity Tag Team Champions... “THE OROCHI” O.E. AYANO!!

Walking towards the ring from behind the curtain is The Orochi, O.E. Ayano. Ayano is dressed in a sports jersey of a hometown team to the current city the show is taking place, as well as a surgical mask and her championship belt slung around her neck like a necklace. Christian pops out of the curtain soon after and whispers something in his client’s ear as “People Say” continues to play over the sound system. Together manager and wrestler walk down the ramp as the crowd cheers on the champion. She stops short of the ring and pulls off her jersey and surgical mask, handing it to Christian. Now visible in her wrestling gear, she leaps onto the apron as her entrance theme continues.

Zack: Here’s another woman who is probably feeling pretty good after you and she successfully defended your Unity titles at Sin & Sacrifice, Scarlett.

Scarlett: OE should feel good, she’s one half of the best team to hold the Unity Championships and I know she’s revved up for a good showing tonight!

As Kat makes her way out of the ring, OE hands her Unity Tag Team Championship belt off to Christian, and referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check of both competitors before calling for the bell to get the match under way. OE makes her way straight to the centre, getting a pop from the Detroit crowd as she does. Jo rolls her eyes at the crowd’s reaction before she also makes her way to the centre where she gets into a collar and elbow tie up with the Chaotic Temptation team member. After a few moments of back and forth struggle OE starts to get the upper hand and breaks the tie as she looks to land a forearm shot to the ‘Rebel Child’s’ jaw, but Jo catches her by the arm instead and immediately cracks her with a headbutt that snaps the Japanese wrestler’s head backwards. OE straightens up but immediately receives a second headbutt, before a forearm to the jaw follows, the combination knocking her back a step.  McFarlane grabs OE by the arm and fires her across into the neutral corner. She hits back first and Jo follows her in with a running high knee that knocks the wind out of the Orochi as it connects with her ribs.

Zack: Jo needs to make this into more of a wrestling match. I don’t think she’s gonna be able to trade strikes with OE for very long without things getting out of hand for her.

Scarlett: Those headbutts certainly work in her favor though. I’m making a note to avoid her head next Saturday.

The Franchise member grabs Ayano by the arm and pulls her out of the corner and straight into another forearm smash across the jaw before she has a chance to catch her breath. The Orochi’s head reels from the force before Jo shoves her back into the corner and starts to drive her knee up into the Unity Champion’s ribs. Stringer calls for a break and gets to a count of three before Jo pulls her out of the corner and fires her across into the opposite corner. The redhead follows her in with another running knee, before she grabs her by the arm again. This time she pulls her out and fires her across into the ropes. The Chaotic Temptation team member  bounces off them and is met with a running dropkick from McFarlane that knocks her straight back into the ropes again…..but she quickly grabs hold of the top rope with both hands to stop herself from rebounding. 

Scarlett: Excellent reflexes from OE! I don’t know what Jo was planning but I’m betting it wouldn’t have been a teddy bear’s picnic.

Zack: It occurs to me that it’s a good thing Jo isn’t already a champion. Because when you face her and should you win, you could have ended up having a similar experience to OE when she captured the No Surrender title.

Jo takes off towards the Orochi looking for a running forearm smash but OE side steps at the last second letting the Franchise member hit the ropes chest first instead as she can’t stop her momentum in time. OE quickly steps behind the redhead and locks her arms around her waist, she moves to lift her up but this time it’s Jo who grabs the top rope to stop her. The redhead fires a couple of back elbows into OE’s gut but as soon as she releases her hand to do that, Ayano snaps off a German suplex to send her crashing to the canvas. The Unity Champion rolls through to pull her up for a second..and a third…and a fourth before she leaves her laying on the canvas and soaks in the Detroit crowd’s cheers for a second. She turns back to Jo as the redhead is almost fully back to a vertical base and cracks her with a roundhouse kick that wobbles her but doesn’t quite manage to drop her.

Zack: You gotta hand it to Jo. She’s resilient as hell, because that roundhouse would have taken most anyone else with ease. But she’s still vertical.

Scarlett: How?! How is she still standing, I train with OE so I know how hard she hits. That’s not natural… has Jo been tested for steroids lately??!

A standing dropkick from the Orochi knocks Jo backwards into the ropes, before the Japanese wrestler steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri that sends her stumbling forwards away from the ropes. OE catches her around the head and uses a DDT to plant on her on the canvas before she gets back to her feet and encourages the redhead to do the same. Jo takes her time to do it and OE clearly gets impatient as she closes the gap and pulls her up the rest of the way. The Orochi immediately spins her around and starts hammering forearm shots into her neck and shoulders once she has. Ayano gets the former FFW Champion into a Cobra Clutch before sweeping her leg with one of hers to send her face forward to the canvas. 

Scarlett: OE loves that move and she calls it BLACK MAMBA! Jo could be in trouble now, especially if OE goes for what I think she will!

Zack: Knocking off a former FFW Champion and Hall of Famer like Jo would be a huge feather in OE’s cap. But those wins don’t come easy against the “Rebel Child” though.

OE seats herself next to Jo and starts trying to lock in her anaconda vise, cobra clutch combination, but Jo quickly rolls onto her and starts lashing out shots at the Orochi that force her to abandon her attempt. The redhead pulls her knees up to her chest and goes to kick OE, but the Orochi rolls out of the way and back upto a vertical base instead. She takes off towards the ropes as McFarlane gets back to her feet and shakes herself off a little. As soon as she is upright and before she has a chance to turn, the Unity Champion rebounds off the ropes and hits her with a running dropkick to the back that sends her face first into the ropes. Jo rebounds off straight into O.E who uses a backbreaker to take her down. OE hooks a leg for the cover as Stringer slides into position for the count.

Zack: That’s some serious impact, and Jo’s back has to be screaming! Ayano’s looking to call it a night!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Jo gets her shoulder up just before Stringer completes the two and OE rolls back to her knees with a little sigh before she continues on up to her feet.

Scarlett: I really thought she might have had it then! Oh well, there’s still plenty of time yet. I’m not worried.

She makes a move to pull Jo up to her feet, but the ‘Rebel Child’ is having none of that and cracks O.E with a headbutt to the nose that brings tears to the Unity Champion’s eyes. The Franchise member pops back up to her feet as O.E staggers back away from her holding her nose. Jo pulls herself together and then straight away grabs Ayano by the back of the head to  run her across the ring, using a bulldog she faceplants the Orochi on the canvas. The Chaotic Temptation team member rolls onto her back once again clutching her nose as the Detroit crowd show Jo no love at all. Jo ignores them with a roll of her eyes and steps between Ayano’s legs. The former FFW Champion makes to grab both of OE’s legs but as she does the Japanese wrestler pulls her legs back and kicks Jo in the chest to send her staggering away from her.

Scarlett: Again with those headbutts! I’m sure I heard a crack from here, but it looks like she’s bought herself a second of respite at least.

Zack: OE can kick like a mule, and that’s regardless of whether she’s on her feet on or her back. Jo’s learning that the hardest way possible.

McFarlane corrects herself and makes her way towards OE to deliver a stomp to the downed wrestler’s knee. A second stomp to the same leg follows… or at least it would have but OE manages to roll out of the way and Jo quickly stops herself from stomping the canvas. Ayano keeps rolling towards the ropes and uses them to support herself a little with a grimace of pain as she puts her weight on her leg, before Jo heads straight for her. The redhead grabs the Japanese wrestler by the head and immediately starts hammering shots into the Orochi’s side. After several have landed and moments before Stringer calls for a break, she grabs OE by the arm and fires her across into the opposite ropes. Ayano rebounds and Jo meets her with a running forearm to the jaw before she grabs her by the wrist again. This time she pulls her into a forearm to the jaw before sending her across into the opposite ropes again. OE rebounds off and is met with a dropkick that knocks her back into them. She rebounds off again and this time Jo meets her with a clothesline that almost turns her inside out. 

Zack: Good Lord! Jo tried to take OE’s head off with that clothesline. This match is not going to be much preparation for you though. You and OE don’t use similar styles after all.

Scarlett: No, that’s true. But so far I’ve learnt to avoid Jo’s head and arms… if I can do that my match with her will be a breeze!

OE is slow to get back to her feet as Jo moves away to the ropes where Tommy starts to give her some advice. She nods and watches as Ayano finally gets herself back up to her feet but as soon as she has, Jo leaves her to deliver a dropsault that sends the Unity Champion tumbling backwards into the corner. Christian tries to warn OE, but before she can act on it Jo follows her in with a stinger splash that crushes the Japanese wrestler back against the turnbuckles, getting a loud boo from the Detroit crowd. Jo hops up with a foot on each of the bottom ropes around OE and starts to hammer elbows shots down into her head, prompting Stringer to call for a break.

Scarlett: Jo looked like she was trying to drive OE straight through the canvas with those elbows!

Zack: Part of me wonders if Jo has tunnel vision. She knows your match is coming up, and she’s made it clear over the years that she is hellbent on proving she can defeat Kelly

The referee reaches a count of three before Jo pulls she pulls OE out of the corner and spins her around so that she’s facing the turnbuckles and then delivers a standing dropkick to her back to knock her face first into the turnbuckles. The redhead hooks the Orochi’s head and then uses a reverse DDT to drive her head into the canvas.  Ayano bounces to land on her back as Jo gets back to her feet ignoring the disdain being aimed at her by the Detroit crowd while Christian tries to rally OE from the outside. OE stumbles back to her feet looking dazed and Jo immediately catches her and pulls her closer to the centre of the ring. The Franchise member spins the Japanese wrestler around and gets her into position to drive her face first into the canvas with her wheelbarrow facebuster.  The redhead gets straight into position for the cover and hooks a leg as Stringer slides into place for the count.

Zack: And there goes the BANG!! Jo’s 3 seconds from the bell sounding right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

OE manages to get her shoulder up in the nick of time and Jo sits back on her knees asking the referee for the clarification. Stringer holds up two fingers and Jo glares at her before getting back to her feet.

Scarlett: Phew… that was way too close for comfort! I never doubted though because I know just how tough OE is!

Jo gets back to her feet and spins around to face the ropes as Tommy starts trying to give her more advice. Behind her OE gets back to her feet and gives her head a rub, shaking it a little to clear the cobwebs before she sees Jo up and facing away from her. The Unity Champion quickly goes ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors, shoot’, balling a fist and smacking it in her free hand three times which gets a massive pop from the Detroit crowd. Jo spins on a dime on hearing the cheers and O.E suddenly rushes at her and chops her in the jaw. She follows that with a punch to the face and then finally she pokes her in the eyes her index and middle finger.

Scarlett: She just got PLAYED BY THE GAME!

Zack: You aren’t kidding either! A little bit of brawling and a little Three Stooges to go with it with the eye poke.

Jo automatically raises her hands to her protect her eye, and OE wastes no time in taking advantage of her distraction to grab her and lift her up into position to deliver a reverse suplex. She pulls the redhead straight back up to her feet and sends her across into the ropes, meeting her in the centre of the ring as she rebounds with a roundhouse kick to the head that wobbles her on her feet. A second to the same spot does the job and flattens the former FFW Champion to the canvas with a thud. The Detroit crowd come to their feet as the Chaotic Temptation team member drops down into a three point football stance as she waits for Jo to pull herself up and find her feet. As soon as she does OE boosts forward and runs the ‘Rebel Child’ down with a full on football tackle. McFarlane hits the canvas with a thud and Ayano folds her up for the cover as Stringer again gets into position.

Zack: That’s KUSANAGI

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

As Stringer gets back to her feet to call for the bell, the Orochi rolls off the cover, taking in the cheers from the crowd as she does.

Kat: Your winner……………………….via pinfall………………...O.E. AYANO!

Scarlett: That was close, but I knew my girl could do it! Jo didn’t make it easy for her though, and I think I got a couple of valuable notes for my match with her at Breaking Point.

Zack: Jo’s gonna have to regroup with her father and the rest of the Franchise, because that #1 contender match with my broadcast partner here is a week from Saturday. And I assure you Kelly’s gonna be watching closely.

OE gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Stringer as Christian rolls into the ring to join her and raise the other hand. As her hand is released Christian gives her a little applause before they make their way out of the ring and start heading to the back as the cameras move elsewhere.

Union Jacked Again

Agent Carson Black was seen walking the hallways alongside the representative for England in Global Wars, Lilly Arthur, as the pair rounded the corner and headed into the open locker room of the members of NHB. 

Carson: Oh good, the door’s open. Ladies, I’m happy to see you both and I brought your fellow former Trios Champion with me so I could share my news all at once with the three of you. Next Velocity, I have been informed that Union Jacked has been reunited!

Jem Really?!? Really really?!? We get to saddle up and ride one more time? The greatest all English trio team that FFW has ever seen comes back in two weeks time to the next Velocity. 

Angela: Aren’t we pretty much the only all English trio in FFW history?

The powerhouse asked it quietly, getting a scowl from her tag team partner.

Jem: Always with the technicalities, Ange. Seriously. You can’t let just that one thing go and enjoy the story? That former Future Shock Tag Team Champions are teaming up with a former Future Shock Champion, Fast Track Champion and inaugural Global Wars winner - former FFW TRIOS TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS - are doing it one time, in two weeks time, to take Velocity by storm and put on the match of the night?

Jem nodded her head as Angela grinned and overdramatically rolled her eyes.

Jem: Good. And I expect to see the fans all rocking their Union Jacked t-shirts and showing their love for Lilly here as she looks to bring back gold to England once more. And if you’ve not got anything that demonstrates your adoration for the English Rose - get yourself to the FFW Store and online and order today. 

Angela: Someone’s had way too much sugar and caffeine today…

Lilly: Before Jem starts up again...you want to fill us in on a couple more details please, Carson? 

Carson: I’d be happy to. That reminds me. When we are done here, there’s another 500 cards a couple doors down awaiting for you to kiss them, Lilly. That shouldn’t take very long hopefully. 

Lilly: Another 500… okay. These proving really popular aren’t they??

She’d barely got the words out before Jem kicked in once more.

Jem: Of course they are. They’re LIMITED EDITION and available for one low, low fee. It’s the closest you’re going to get to getting a kiss from Lilly Arthur unless you’re name is Colin and you’re married to her.

Angela: Don’t forget the Lilly Light…

Jem: AND THERE’S THE LILLY LIGHT!!! Complete with bulb and guaranteed to give your young kids monster free nights. Just plug it in and listen to the sneaky lil ba--bu--scare machines scuttle back from whence they came. If you’ve got a Lilly Light, they ain’t gonna wanna be under your bed no more.

Angela: She keeps this up and you’ll have to cut her in some commission. Although she’s not mentioned that you can, of course, watch all of Union Jacked old matches to get you in mood through FFW All Access available for the low monthly subscription of just $9.99 which will also get you every Future Shock and PPV - including the upcoming Nemesis and Impact and naturally Global Wars.

Carson: I know you all three remember your recent encounters with the Gold Standard. Now you’ll have the uh.. Joy of dealing with three of them. It’ll be Union Jacked against Valerie McKinley, Lacey and Elizabeth Lannister in a 6 woman tag. And if your team wins, that’s also a point for England in Global Wars since Lilly’s involved. 

Lilly: Which is good, I don’t want to get too far behind this early on if I can help it….though it’s going to be a really tough match going up Lacey, Valerie and Lannister. I’ll give them credit because Lacey and Valerie have really shown a lot of good chemistry together and been pretty good in singles action too - both in the hunt for the Fast Track Championship and Liz put up a pretty good fight against Emma at Sin & Sacrifice and teamed well with Valerie too so...we could have our work cut out for us.

Angela: All true and all very good points… but we’ll find a way to win. Show why we’re former Trios Champions and that we are every bit as good now as we were back then. That we all perfectly complement each other.

Carson: That’s what I like to hear, and I’m sure---

He glanced behind him as one of the assistants brought in a tin of cards for Lilly with a tube of lipstick and a bottled water. 

Carson: Well then, it looks like you can enjoy the rest of the show with your friends and start working on the second wave of these cards at the same time. 

Lilly nodded her head as she took the tin of cards, the lipstick and the water.

Jem: And we’ll be here to give you moral support and encouragement. In no time at all you’ll be 500 cards closer to the end. And remember, these are available to order now on the FFW website. NHB personally guarantee that any in this second wave will be kissed with love and care by Lilly here.

Lilly: It’s certainly one way to spend an evening...

As she took a seat and started to apply some lipstick, that’s when the show cut elsewhere in the arena. 
« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:16:28 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2019, 01:27:03 pm »

Kat: The following contestant is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is part of the Global Wars Series!!!

Zack: This won’t be the last match in Global Wars tonight, we’ve still got Andi and Lacey coming up.

Mai: That should be fun. Though it is a shame Lacey has to beat up someone like Andi. At least without a tire iron.

The mad guitar of Trivium’s “To The Rats” assaults the PA, as glitched images of the open roads are shown in the big screen. When the drums kick in, a single volley of red fireworks shoot up from the stage, and the sound of a roaring engine can be heard as well. On her motorcycle, Alysson shows atop the entrance ramp wearing a full biker gear, holding her crowbar on one hand, forcing the engine so to make a loud roar noise, as if it could drown out the crowd’s boos. After that, she jumps off the bike and removes her helmet with her free hand, looking over the crowd and shaking her head, and smashing the crowbar into the ground a couple of times before opening her arms wide and letting out a loud war cry.

Kat: Introducing first, from the Open Road... "The Outlaw" -- ALYSSON GARDNER!

After that, the Big Red walks down to the ring, removing her biker jacket and leaving it in the way along with her crowbar, before she rolls into the ring under the top rope. She then kipups back to her feet and starts showing off for the crowd, climbing the nearest turnbuckle, throwing more cross-arm horns and smirking at the booing crowd. Alysson then jumps down and takes shelter on her corner, eyeing her opposition directly in the eyes.

Zack: Ever since her interview at Sin & Sacrifice, i got a different kind of vibe from Alysson. I’m just not sure how to take it.

Mai: I think you’re reading too much into it. The woman is here to put points on the board for France. And she’s got her work cut out for her.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the two Brazilian wrestlers walk up to the top of the ramp together, with their manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind them. Once there, they look over the booing crowd with matching smirks on their face before they stop for a pose: Bianca goes to a knee and opens her arms wide in the Witch of the Winds pose, as Mel does her own pose, twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Bianca lunges forth and twirls herself, as Mel swings an arm, and the best friends indulge in a loud high-five. Then, side by side, they walk down the entrance ramp, with their manager following them with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: And her opponent…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleith, accompanied by Bianca Salvador and Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girls walk up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with their mischievous smirks. As Bianca flexes her biceps for the gun show, kissing the bulging muscle, Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, the best friends roll into the ring and move to opposite turnbuckles, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup, going to their corner. Bianca sits on the top turnbuckle and Mel docks herself there, as they wait for their match to begin while they strategize, Kyle joining in their conversation.

Mai: I really think Global Wars is gonna be a launching pad for Mel. She’s so much more than just a tag team wrestler, you know.

Zack: I agree with that. She won the 5th season of Future Shock sometime back, and proved she’s more than capable on her own in the ring.

Stringer looked to get the okay from both contenders, getting it from Alysson immediately only to be made to wait a couple of seconds longer as Kyle finished giving his client advice before he walked down the ring steps to the floor and the referee rang the bell. The two wrestlers came out of the corner and circled each other for a moment before they locked up in the middle of the ring. The pair struggled back and forth for a couple of moments, only for Gardner to take a half step back before she dug her heels in before the two seemed to come to a stalemate. Before they could separate the French wrestler brought her foot upwards as she fell backwards and set Mel head over heels with a monkey flip. Avilo rolled through and came straight back up to her feet and headed towards her foe who caught her coming in and sent her down to the canvas with a deep arm drag. 

Mai: No one wants to be left out of that ladder match at Global Wars, and they certainly don’t want to represent their country poorly.

Zack: Of course, no question about that. This series could be huge for any of the six women involved this year. 

Mel came back to a vertical base and received another deep arm drag. The Brazilian Storm member rolled through to her feet only for Alysson to catch her with four forearm smashes to the side of her jaw. The blows sent the Franchisee reeling backwards into the corner and the moment she hit the turnbuckle pads, Gardner launched herself into the air and drove a knee strike into the side of her face. Avilo took a step forward only for her opponent to Irish whip her across the ring into the opposite corner. As Mel struck the opposite the turnbuckles Gardner started to measure her up as Kyle started to pull himself up onto the apron, only for Stringer to order him down to the floor which allowed Bianca to jerk Alysson’s feet out from underneath her. Gardner face planted to the mat as Salvador moved quickly away from the corner as Kyle dropped back to the floor. Alysson glared towards Bianca as she pushed upwards, getting to her knees only for Mel to charge forward and catch her with a big boot to the face. 

Zack: Alysson has a bit of an uphill battle with the other half of the Storm and Kilmeade in Mel’s corner. 

Mai: He has every right to be here. He has a manager’s license, and not only that, Bianca’s only here for moral support.

Quickly Avilo pulled her opponent up to her feet and shoved her backwards into the corner and unloaded on the high flyer’s midriff with a combination of stiff, closed fist right and left hands. Stringer ordered her to give the French woman room to come out of the corner and started the count only for Mel to milk it as much as possible, flirting with disqualification as she finished off the combination of blows with a European uppercut that snapped her head backwards before she stepped backwards with her arms raised. It only proved to be a momentary respite for Alysson before Mel pulled her forward with a handful of hair and straight into a headbutt. The French wrestler fell backwards against the turnbuckle pads once more and was again pulled forward to the middle of the ring where Avilo scooped her up off her feet and dropped her face first with a snake eyes into the top turnbuckle. Gardner landed on her feet and staggered backwards only to be hurled towards the center of the ring with a release German suplex. 

Zack: Being in the ring with powerhouses like Mel is nothing new for Alysson. There’s nothing Brazil’s representative can do she hasn’t seen.

Mai: Not seeing it is one thing, but not getting thrown around like that is entirely different. 

As The Outlaw rolled over onto all fours, Mel rose to her feet, pulling her foe up to her feet with and drove raised knees into the former Ultraviolence Champions body, delivering ten fearsome knees before she let her straighten up. It only lasted for a moment before the powerhouse jerked Alysson forward and slammed her down into the ring mat with an STO. Once more Mel brought her opponent upwards, peppering the side of her head with vicious forearm strikes to the side of her head, pulling her straight upwards as she did so before she dropped down, lifting Gardner off of her feet and delivered an Alabama slam driving her down into the canvas as she did so. Quickly Mel moved into position and hooked her leg for the cover.

Zack: Mel looking to put this match in the bank for Brazil alraedy!

One…

T-

Mai: I love her, but she’s gonna have to wail on Alysson a lot more than that.

Alysson kicked out of the pinfall just after the one count was completed and sat up. Mel quickly came back up to her feet and drove a boot into her opponent’s spine as Gardner made it to her knees. The Outlaw continued to rise and Avilo continued to target her back with a series of forearm smashes to the base of her spine. As The Outlaw gingerly stepped forward, trying to get away from the blows, Mel grabbed hold of her by the tights, jerking her backwards into two more forearm shots to her lower back before she once more lifted her upwards and slammed her back first into the canvas with a side suplex. Gardner rolled over onto her front, holding her spine in pain as she did so. Mel grinned at this and didn’t waste any time in trapping her feet, grabbing hold of her foes wrists and falling backwards into a Mexican surfboard, pulling Alysson backwards far enough that she could interlock her fingers underneath her jaw to pull her back and apply more pressure to the spine. Stringer dropped down in front of Alysson and asked her if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from the former Ultraviolence Champion.

Mai: She’s not gonna quit, and shame on the referee for even asking! Does she know who that is?

Zack: Knowing who she is is irrelevant. She has to ask, it’s part of heer job.

Avilo pulled back further in the hold, putting more and more pressure on the Frenchwoman’s spine, even as Alysson refused to quit when asked. Mel continued to keep the hold locked in only to hear Gardner refuse to quit when the referee asked once more. Mel shook her head as once more the referee got a refusal from the former Ultraviolence Champion and the Brazilian released her hold. Gardner fell forward onto her front and once more held her back as a look of agony appeared on her face only for Mel to move forward and attempted to lock in a camel clutch only for Alysson to move forward and to the side, wrapping her hand around the bottom rope. 

Zack: Alysson’s as strong as Mel is, I’d say. I don’t think that camel clutch was wisely advised. 

Mai: No one asked you, did they? You just do your job, let the smart people do theirs.

The referee called for the break and Mel came to her feet, grabbed hold of the top rope and started to stomp away at Gardner’s back. The official started the count, getting to three before Mel leapt into the air and delivered a double foot stomp to her spine. Mel stepped backwards with her hands raised for a moment before she stooped down and pulled Gardner to her feet, pushing her back against the ropes to whip her across the ring. As Gardner returned, Mel scooped her upwards looking for a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker which Alysson countered into a tornado DDT, driving Mel into the canvas head first. Gardner held her back as she sat up and slowly began to rise to her feet, while Mel also began to push upwards. 

Zack: That’s a helluva counter right there from Alysson, and now she has the opening to turn the tide in this match.

Mai: Why hasn’t she poked Mel in the eye, or waffled her with the ring bell yet? Is Alysson not feeling well? 

As the Franchise member came back to her feet, Gardner caught her with three knife edge chops to the chest, driving her backwards into the ring ropes before she grabbed hold of her wrist and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip. As Mel returned Alysson left her feet and caught her perfectly with a dropkick to the chest, sending her down to the mat. The former Unity Tag Team Champion was quick to rise to her feet only for the Frenchwoman to skip forward and bury a knee into her gut, followed by a second. A third knee followed before she hooked hold of the Brazilian’s head and snapped off a suplex. Mel sat up immediately and began to push upwards only for the Frenchwoman to bring her the rest of the way to a vertical base and deliver a side Russian legsweep that sent her down to the canvas. Immediately Gardner rolled over on top of her opponent, taking up the mount position from there the Ultraviolence Champion began to pepper the former Unity Champion with rapid fire right and left hands to her face. 

Zack: Normally I’d say an opponent wouldn’t want to trade blows with Mel, but that’s not the case with Alysson! She’s able to give back as much as she gets. 

Mai: Why isn’t she doing anything underhanded though? I don’t think she’s feeling well. Does she have a fever?

Stringer ordered the break and used the count, Gardner coming back to her feet as the officials count reached four. The Ultraviolent high flyer dropped back to the ropes as Avilo came back to her feet once more and was mown down, getting sent to the canvas with a clothesline. Once more Mel started to come back to her feet and as she did so, Alysson was already in motion, darting towards the ring ropes and this time using them to springboard backwards into a perfect moonsault that saw her land on top of the Brazilian in a heap in the middle of the ring. The former Ultraviolence Champion held her back with one hand as she pulled her foe up to her feet and sent her across into the corner. Quickly Alysson followed in behind her and charged in to deliver a John Woo dropkick to her foes jaw in the corner. Gardner held her back as she rolled backwards to her feet and pulled Mel forwards, bringing her out of the corner and straight into a single knee facebuster.

Zack: Mel’s getting her face rearranged, and Alysson’s giving her all she wants and then some here. 

Mai: Mel can take a licking. She’s like one of those watches they used to have on TV. 

Mel fell backwards into the corner once more and Alysson moved forward quickly to step up onto the middle rope and delivered an enzugiri to the side of her head. Avilo staggered forwards out of the corner before she flopped down to the floor. Gardner held her back for a moment as she came back to her feet and headed for the corner where she climbed up to the top rope. The Outlaw perched there for a moment as Mel came up to her feet and turned to face the Frenchwoman who launched herself forward, flipping over the Brazilian and caught her with a blockbuster. Quickly Alysson made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so. 

Zack: Blockbuster well executed, and there’s a cover!

One…

Two…

Mai: And that’s all it was. Just a cover. 

Mel kicked out with authority, shoving the French woman away from her. Alysson used the momentum to roll up to her feet and took off towards the rising Franchise member, catching her from behind and planting her into the canvas with a one handed bulldog. Mel bounced on impact and came back up to her knees where Gardner caught her with a snapped off stiff kick to her chest. A second followed then two more to the Brazilian’s gut as Avilo forced her way up to her feet before Gardner delivered a front thrust kick into her stomach it caused the former Unity Champion to take a step backwards before she was dropped to the canvas with a spin kick from her opponent. Mel rolled over as she hit the canvas and pushed up to all fours only to again be sent straight back down to the canvas with a mushroom stomp. Alysson rallied the crowd behind her as she landed the move and quickly turned back towards her opponent as she pushed up to all fours once again and this time Gardner rolled her over into a magistral cradle pinfall attempt.

Zack: Wow, look at that! She may have Mel right here!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Mai: Not yet. I’m starting to see what you meant by that interview at Sin & Sacrifice. Something isn’t right with the “Outlaw” here. 

The Franchise member kicked out of the pinfall ahead of the three count once more and Gardner looked up to the official, nodding her head as the two count was confirmed. The former Ultraviolence Champion pulled her opponent up to her feet and sent her into the nearest corner. As Mel hit the turnbuckle pads back first, the Outlaw darted forward and caught her with a running clothesline in the corner, following it up with a European uppercut to the jaw before she backed up three steps only to fire herself into a jumping  knee strike to Avilo’s chest as the Brazilian slumped backwards against the pads. As the wrestler from Rio tried to pull herself out from the corner with the aid of the ring ropes, Gardner caught her with a spinning backfist straight to the jaw that dropped Mel to her ass in the corner.

Mai: Holy crap! That backfist hurt me, and I wasn’t anywhere near it! You think they have good dentists here?

Zack: I wouldn’t worry about that. I’m sure the Franchise can find one if they need it.

The former Ultraviolence Champion backed up, playing to the crowd once more, getting cheered loudly as she stepped back to the middle of the ring and came forward, leaving her feet as she delivered a bronco buster that saw her bounce up and down on the Brazilian’s chest. As she finished the move, the Outlaw rolled backwards to her feet and held her back for a second with one hand as she threw up to the devil horns to get another reaction from the crowd before she moved back towards Mel and pulled her upwards and out of the corner, lifting her off her feet and delivered the Red Tide backbreaker into a rolling Argentine rack slam. As she landed the move, Alysson moved to make the cover once more.

Zack: RED TIDE!! And that may be all she wrote for---OH, COME ON!!

…….

Mai: What? Bianca had something to get off her chest with the referee. Women have a right to speak their minds, Zack.

No count was forthcoming as Bianca had pulled herself up onto the apron to argue with the referee about the repeated attacks in the corner. Alysson come to her feet and head towards the No Surrender Champion before she could get there though, Mel rolled over behind her and came up to her knees to catch Gardner with a low blow. Bianca dropped off the apron and as she did so, Avilo rolled up the Frenchwoman into a schoolgirl pinning combination. Stringer spun around and slid into position to make the count.

Mai: Ahahahahaha!! There’s a cover too!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: Indeed, but she wasn’t going to catch a veteran like Alysson off guard like that.

Alysson kicked out of the pinfall and was pulled upwards where Mel drove knees into her body and stomach before she pulled her forwards, putting her head between her legs before she jerked her up onto her shoulders and slammed her down into the canvas with a powerbomb. Mel held her head before she crawled over to the ring ropes and pulled herself upwards, leaning against them for a moment as Gardner also started to rise, getting her feet underneath her only for Mel to charge forward and take her opponent down to the canvas with a lariat. Once more the Franchise member came back to her feet and skipped forward to catch her rising opponent with a bicycle kick to the jaw. Gardner stumbled backwards and dropped down to one knee only to receive a stiff forearm to the face as the Brazilian grabbed hold of her wrist, sending her into the ring ropes and caught her on the return with a back body drop that saw her crash down hard into the canvas. 

Mai: The more this match goes on, the more I feel like I’m leaning towards Mel. I hope Alysson gets over whatever’s making her ill.

Zack: Why is that a woman who isn’t using cheap tactics to win a match has to be ill?

Mel pressed one hand to her head as she landed the move before she came back upright and pulled her opponent upright, delivering a headbutt to her face. As Gardner staggered, the Brazilian caught her wrist and fired her across the ring into the corner. Alysson struck back first and Mel charged in behind her, catching her opponent with a splash in the corner before she lowered her shoulder and drove five quick, powerful shoulder thrusts, driving her opponents spine into the corner pads. As Mel stepped backwards she pulled Gardner out of the corner with her and once more lifted her up into position for a powerbomb only to hurl her into the turnbuckles this time. Alysson had a look of agony on her face as she gingerly stepped forwards towards her foe; the Brazilian powerhouse scooping the former Ultraviolence Champion off her feet and onto her shoulders. Mel turned and took four quick steps towards the middle of the ring where she powerslammed Alysson spine first into the canvas. Mel quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: That wasn’t a powerslam, she tried to make her part of the ring! 

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Mai: Unfortunately for Mel, it wasn’t enough to get the job done yet.

Alysson rolled the shoulder before the three count could be completed and the referee showed the two count to the Brazilian which saw her shake her head and quickly turn her attention back to the Frenchwoman, not letting her even attempt to get back to her feet as she wrapped a hand around her throat to choke her out. Quickly Stringer called for the break and started the count which Mel milked for as long as possible, releasing a moment before the disqualification could be called for. Almost straight away Mel would straight back to choking out the former Ultraviolence Champion. Again Stringer called for the bell and started the count only to get the hold released at the very last moment once more. Only for Mel to do it once more, flirting with disqualification yet again. This time as she released Stringer began to read her the riot act only to be ignored as Mel pulled her foe upwards to her feet and sent her into the ropes. As Alysson came back off the ring ropes, Avilo caught her with a drop toe hold, sending the Frenchwoman throat first across the middle rope. 

Mai: Haha, I think Alysson has a frog in her throat! Hahahaha! Get it? Because she’s French.

Zack: Yeah, jokes are always better when you have to explain them.

As Gardner leaned over the middle rope, gasping for breath, Mel climbed up to stand on her opponent’s shoulder blades, holding onto the top rope for balance. Again the official called for the break and used the count, getting to four before the Franchise member hopped off her foe’s back to the canvas. Stringer immediately began to reprimand her once more only for Avilo to argue her case to the official as behind the referee’s back, Bianca moved down the ring apron and grabbed hold of Gardner by her hair and pulled her downwards to choke her against the middle rope once again. Gardner desperately kicked her feet against the canvas as she struggled for breath as she was choked from the outside, the crowd booing loudly...Bianca releasing and moving away to the corner a moment before the referee turned around. Salvador looked innocent as she held her hands up in the corner, telling Stringer that she was only watching as Mel stepped through the ropes and out to the ring apron, taking a moment to measure Alysson before she skipped forward and caught her with a guillotine leg drop to the back of her head that saw the Frenchwoman snap backwards into the ring.

Mai: When Mel finds an opening, she’s tenacious, isn’t she? Alysson’s not gonna be talking much for a couple days after this.

Zack: That’s the hallmark of a great athlete in this sport. You have to exploit those weaknesses, especially if you created them.

Mel walked down the apron to the corner and climbed up to the top rope, waiting there as she saw Alysson was starting to rise before she launched herself into a flying shoulder tackle that caught the Outlaw perfectly in the chest. It was delivered with such force that it saw the red haired woman rolling backwards before she came to a stop. Slowly Gardner began to pull herself upwards only for Mel to circle around behind her and delivered a backstabber to her foe. As the move landed Alysson fell forward onto her knees, holding her back. Avilo rose quickly and wrapped her arms around her opponent’s waist and snapped off a German suplex that she bridged for the pinfall.

Mai: You know what kind of neck strength that takes?!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Almost as much as it takes for Alysson to kick out! That’s how much!

Alysson kicked out at the final moment and Mel shook her head as the referee confirmed the count once more, pulling Gardner to her feet and straight into a bearhug. Before the official could ask the Frenchwoman if she wanted to submit, the powerhouse began to shake her from side to side like a rag doll. Finally she stopped shaking her and Stringer asked the question, getting a ‘No’ from the trapped wrestler that saw her get shaken once more. Alysson ignored the referee as the official asked her if she wanted to submit only for Alysson to press a hand against the side of her face, shoving her away to try and break the hold. When that didn’t work, Gardner bell clapped her arms together against Mel’s ears. She did again and again before it got her the release, Mel stumble backwards off balance towards the ring ropes as Alysson held her back for a moment before she took off across the ring and caught Avilo with a cactus clothesline that sent them both over the top rope and to the outside. 

Mai: Oh good, now they are out here! Maybe Alysson’s snapped out of it, and is gonna see about finding a chair. 

Zack: Why does she need one? She’s in control of the match! She wants to win after all.

The referee leaned through the ropes to check on both competitors before starting a slow count as Gardner began to pull herself to her feet and back into the ring under the bottom rope. Bianca came around the corner to help her tag partner upright and as she did so, Gardner took off across the ring and launched herself into both members of the Brazilian Storm with a Tope Con Hilo that saw all three wrestlers land in a heap on the outside. Alysson was the first to start to rise upwards, holding her spine with a look of agony on her face as she did so. Mel was starting to push herself upright only for the Frenchwoman to catch her with a knee lift to the jaw before she grabbed hold of her by the hair to roll her back under the ring ropes. Bianca, however, got back to her feet before Alysson could send Mel into the ring and Gardner caught the No Surrender Champion with a superkick to the jaw, sending her back down to the floor. 

Mai: What was THAT FOR?! 

Zack: Bianca had that coming, and Alysson is definitely a different person from what we’ve seen in recent months! I like it!

Alysson finally rolled her opponent back into the ring underneath the bottom rope, following in behind her and came back to her feet. Mel was already pushing up to her knees and as she did so, Alysson took off across the ring, hitting the ring ropes and came back to launch herself into a spear that folded Avilo in half.  Alysson threw herself into the cover, hooking both of Mel’s legs as she did so.

Mai: What a spear!! There may be two halves of Mel now!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Mel Avilo is as tough as they come, and credit to her for not going down for a three count right there!

Stringer held up two fingers and Alysson looked at the official asking for the three count only to have the two count confirmed to her. She shook her head but didn’t argue the call as she came back to her feet, holding her back as she did so and measured her foe, waving her upwards. As Mel made it back to one knee, Gardner came forward and connected with a Shining Wizard to the side of her head that put her down on the canvas. Quickly the Outlaw headed towards the corner, climbing up to the top rope where she threw up the cross arm rock horns before she launched herself into the G-Effect shooting star senton. As she crashed down across Mel’s chest, Gardner held her back then made the cover, hooking her foe’s legs as she did so.

Mai: Not the G-EFFECT!! 

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: That’s exactly what it is, and France just got on the scoreboard in Global Wars! Well done Alysson!

Stringer called for the bell and Alysson rolled away and laid on the mat, holding her back for a couple of moments as Mel rolled towards the apron where Kyle was helping Bianca back to her feet on the outside.

Kat: Here is your winner by way of pinfall. Representing France… “THE OUTLAW” ALYSSON GARDNER!!!

Mai: Zack, I don’t like this new Alysson. What happened to the evil bitch who used to leave people in a bloody mess?

Zack: I’m sure we’ll find out sooner than later. But right now, Alysson brought a win home for France and well earned too!

Stringer helped Alysson to her feet and raised her hand in the air as Gardner held her back with a pained smile on her face. The crowd cheered for the Outlaw...as the Brazilian Storm regrouped on the outside of the ring and seemed to stare up at the victor before exchanging words with each other and Kyle. As the former Unity Champions slid underneath the bottom rope, Alysson slid out of the opposite side of the ring and retreated up the ramp with her hand raised in the air as the fans cheered her. The camera caught the two Franchise members in the ring staring at Alysson, inviting her back into the ring. Instead the Frenchwoman continued her celebration on the entrance ramp as the video wall behind her showed the tally being added to the Global Wars scoreboard before the show cut to commercial.

Samantha’s Plans

The show cut to the back, and found ALlison once again with the owner of the company, just as she had been at Breaking Point. And the reporter still looked a little nervous.

Allison: Let’s start with the recent open letter from Angelina Fantastica on Twitter. Did you want to comment on the feelings of Angelina Fantastica recently?

Samantha: I agree with the comments she made about Savannah. They were tasteless, and disgusting. Bringing up the dead is below the class of an even a woman like Savannah, who has next to none. Angelina… or Frankie… is well within her right to feel how she does. I have no malice or animus towards her, and I want her to be happy, no matter in what role that is.

Samantha glances back to Allison, with an expectant look.

Samantha: What’s the matter, Allison? I’m guessing you were looking for me to tear her apart? That won’t be happening. Next.

The reporter nodded her head, and continued.

Allison: The last time we were together, you had mentioned some plans you had for Savannah Star. You said you’d reveal them tonight at Velocity, so please go ahead.

Samantha: I certainly did. I said then, as have many besides me, that no one trusts Savannah Star. She has no friends in this business other than her unemployed husband, who is likely sitting on his PC all day looking at porn. But with what I have in mind, she’s not going to even be able to rely on him. I have two matches in mind. The first is two weeks from tonight. I’m ordering a rematch from Unstoppable 10 against Shaughnessy O’Neill. It will NOT be for the FFW Championship, but Shaw will have a chance to silence the people who seem to think she couldn’t have won without me as the referee.

Allison’s eyes widened at that.

Allison: Well you did play a hand in helping make sure Shaw retained her championship. But you’re not going to make it for the title.

Samantha: If she can defeat Shaw, then I'll maybe consider it. But I don't think she can. I'm positive she can't.  Shaw will put her down once again with a FFW official, and then what excuses does she have? Zero. As for the second match at Global Wars? Ohh, that’s the one that ends all of this. That’s the one that puts all this to bed once and for all. She’ll find out what I’m talking about AFTER her match on the next Velocity. And I assure you never will it be more obvious that she has no one in this business behind her than when she hears that little announcement. You’ll find out what that is when she does.

The redhead turned and headed off camera, leaving Allison a bit bamboozled for a response as the show heads elsewhere.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2019, 01:19:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2019, 01:27:15 pm »

The bell sounds as Velocity returns from the commercial break, and finds Kat Grayson back in the center of the ring for the last time tonight.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is part of the Global Wars series. 

Zack: She’s right about that, but there’s also no love lost between Andi Takata and the Gold Standard. So I suspect there’s going to be more than just trying to get Japan on the board for the “Lucky Star” here. Joining me is her opponent at Nemesis, “Sensational” Stacey Sky.

Stacey: What you have to remember Zack, is she brings everything on herself. I’m looking forward to watching Lacey knock her down off her high horse tonight. 

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time….from parts unknown…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: Lacey is half of the longest reigning tag champions in Future Shock history, along with Valerie McKinley. She and Valerie left the titles behind a little over a week ago, and she may take some of that out on Andi here 

Stacey: Thankfully, unlike some on the roster, Valerie and Lacey don’t need titles to validate them. None of the Gold Standard do, the Championships just look so much better on the Gold Standard than they do on anyone else. 

"IKU ZOOOOO!"

The familiar call of one Andi Takata cues the start of her music, 'Setsunairo' by TokiwoIkiru , as her rising sun of a video plays on the screens.

# War War War, War War War

As the real lyrics begin, The Lucky Star rises up from under that stage on a lift, hands held high to praise the sun on the video screen. And probably some of her highlights.

#Tobe, tobe, hitome o ki ni shite kakushita te, ōkikuhiroge
#Te, to te,  ga fureau koto o osorezu ni, habataiteyuke

Takata turns around to the crowd finally, pumping her fist in the air to rally them with her!

Takata dances to the next part, fist still going as her feet have her hopping around the stage.

# Deki nai, riyū o naraberu notte mechakucha, kantandakedo
# Sō janai akirameru no wa damedamedame kōkaishitakunai

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from The Great Cosmos, she is a magical girl, the Genuine Space Princess and YOUR Sunshine Senpai…

Kat: The Lucky Star, Andiiiiiiiiiii Taaaaaaakataaaaaa!

# Susumitaikara!

Our Sunshine Senpai starts to dance her way down the ramp, clear of the stage, noticing all her kouhai in the cheaper seats!

# Taninu, dōshi, onaji pēsu ja ,1 ban ni wa narenai
# Ushiro, yubi wo, sasarete datte
# Hashiridashita mon ga katsu, torubeki michi wa tsu~~~

As the pyro shoots straight up  and pops behind her, The Lucky Star takes off for the ring, slapping hands on her way down the ramp and around the ring before coming back around!

# Itsu made mo  kowagattenna, kowagattenna
# Dōse itsuka hateru inochinara
# Tobikonde,  tobikondeike

Andi hops up on the apron, dancing around more along to her song, as if performing it herself. Which, if you're within earshot, she is.

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara  mai chitte, mai chitte sake!

Takata pumps her fist some more, trying to get the ringside crowd involved from her spot on the apron, moving herself back and forth to capture EVERYONE.

Andi finally turns and hops over the top rope, running straight across, off the ropes and back again, putting both hands up into the air.

#Doki, doki, kanjiru kodō wa atsui mama, nagareteyuku
#Hon, kide, afureru koe wa “ madamadamada, konna monjanaize~~ ”

Takata takes off for a far side turnbuckle, singing along to the crowd while posing on the top turnbuckle.

#Tsukamitaikara!
# Namida, korae, fuanna yoru o, ikutsu koetekita ndarō
# Ten to, ten ga, sen ni tsunagaru  
# Shunkan shōmei shitai, mayō hima hanai~~

After a moment, Andi darts across to a turnbuckle nearer to the hard cam, and repeats her actions for the tv side before standing on the top turnbuckle itself to dance!

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara mai chitte, mai chitte, sake!

Andi flips down from her perch up top, landing on her feet and throwing her arms up into her classic pose. As the song fades down on more of the 'war' chant, Takata gets herself ready to go.

Zack: Andi Takata is up to her neck with Gold Standard problems. Tonight, she meets Lacey one on one. But Tuesday at Nemesis only on FFW All Access, she’ll have you to deal with, Stacey. 

Stacey: Do you remember that glorious time when she disappeared for a year…. Hopefully that will happen again by the time I get through with her. 

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for weapons, while Kat steps out of the ring. She calls for the bell after that, and Andi immediately begins taunting Lacey from the corner. She tousles her hair, and has a vacant expression on her face. Andi even pushes up her chest, though noticing she doesn’t have as much there as Lacey does. This amuses the crowd as Takata leans forward, and blows her a kiss…. only to catch it and pat her own backside with it. This causes the redhead’s face to screw up a bit before she darts towards her, only to get caught by a drop toe hold into the bottom turnbuckle. Lacey quickly gets to all fours and tries to get to her feet before Andi hops on her back like she’s getting a horseback ride, including patting her on the butt. The redhead shakes her off, and immediately gets to her feet before Andi rushes her with a running shoulder tackle that sends her into the ropes. Before Lacey can rebound, Andi follows up with a clothesline that sends her over the top rope to the floor. 

Stacey: This is the woman the fans cheer for? It’s times like this I’m glad they don’t cheer for me, if that’s their idea of a role model. 

Zack: Andi was trying to goad Lacey into coming at her, and it worked like a charm, didn’t it? Everyone knows Andi likes to play to the crowd in most any situation.

This gets another pop from the crowd as Andi bounces on the middle rope, and slides through with a dropkick to Lacey’s chest that sends her backwards to the floor again. Andi pops back to her feet, and grabs two handfuls of the redhead’s hair to pull her back to her feet. She starts to bounce her head off the apron, but Lacey blocks it with her foot and surprises her with an elbow to the stomach. It stops Andi for a half second till the redhead plunges both thumbs into her eyes for a couple seconds to blind her. The space princess clutches her face in pain before Lacey drops her with a Russian leg sweep to the floor. Stringer shouts at her to get back in the ring, which Lacey ultimately does. 

Zack: There’s not too many shortcuts that Lacey won’t take, if given the opportunity. Andi may still not be seeing clearly to this point for a multitude of reasons.

Stacey: You call it a shortcut, I call it just desserts. Did you not see the space cadet try and ride Lacey like she was on a pony trek or something?! 

The redhead moves to the center, and extends her arms for the fans. None of them show her any love at all, but she basks in it anyway. As the referee goes back to the ropes to see about Andi, Lacey gets her attention and begins to complain about something. At the same time, Kyle heads around the corner as Andi is clearing her vision and trying to get to her feet. Just as she focused and started back for the ring, Kyle grabbed her head and sent it into the ringpost. The space princess collapsed to her knees as he darted around the corner before the referee turned back to see Andi down again.

Stacey: You know, there must be a difference in gravity between here and whatever planet Takata comes from. It’s obviously affecting her equilibrium. 

Zack: Kilmeade getting his shots in, and I can already tell this is going to be a hanidcap match at this rate. 

She struggled back to her feet, and made it onto the apron before Lacey went to get her. She peppered her with a couple forearms to the side of the head, and pulled her over the middle rope into a hangman’s DDT. She rolled her over, and mounted Andi, asking her if she was having fun now as she grabbed her head and started slamming the back of it against the mat repeatedly. Lacey finally rose to her feet, and stepped on her throat to choke her. Stringer got to a four count before she stepped off. It was clear by her expression that Lacey was enjoying herself now. 

Zack: Not that I’m surprised, but it’s clear to see Lacey took some offense to how this match began. And she’s taking out all that frustration on Andi’s skull. 

Stacey: Like I said before the match even started, Andi brings this kind of thing on herself. Nobody should have any sympathy for her. 

She pulled the space princess to her feet, and hoisted her over one shoulder. Lacey took off for a snake eyes in the corner, but Andi managed to slip down to her feet behind her before they got there. Lacey didn’t turn around in time before she caught a backstabber from Andi that flipped her over to the mat. This brought the crowd back into the match as Andi made it back to her feet. She pulled Lacey up with her, and fired her into the ropes. Andi caught her on the rebound with a Spanish fly, and then took off towards the ropes. She used them for a springboard leg drop across Lacey’s chest. A hook of the leg followed that as Stringer slid into position.

Zack: Andi’s starting to get that quickness and high speed offense going for her, and that may be fatal tonight for Lacey!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!

Lacey kicked out as the two was about to hit, and Andi quickly got back to her feet. The space princess took off for the ropes as Lacey got up as well. And when she rebounded off the ropes for the second time, Andi stopped on a dime in front of Lacey…. And poked her in the eye. This amused the crowd before she dropped her with a neckbreaker. 

Stacey: Funny how it’s one rule for one and for the other with these fickle morons in the crowd isn’t it. Are you going to be so quick to talk about shortcuts when it’s one of the ‘can do no wrong’ girls doing it, Zack?

Zack: When it comes to eye gouges, that’s called getting a receipt after Lacey did it earlier with both hands. 

Andi headed for the corner, and crouched down as she watched and waited for Lacey to get back to her feet. Kyle shouted at his client, trying to warn her as the redhead started to get up. When she did, Andi darted out of the corner and connected with a blockbuster. Takata popped up to her feet, and headed for the corner to make her way up top. Lacey rolled towards the ropes, causing Andi to turn slightly before she left her feet for a cannonball senton. But Kyle pulled Lacey out of the ring, and let Andi crash to the mat instead to a chorus of boos from the Detroit crowd. 

Stacey: Aww ickle space cadet got a boo boo. Geez this crowd need a pacifier or something if they’re gonna make that much noise every time she takes a tumble. 

Zack: Stringer saw every bit of that, and she may be considering throwing Kilmeade out of the arena right about now. But it bought Lacey a chance to get her marbles together. 

Kyle helped her to her feet as Lacey got her bearings, and focused her anger on the brunette in the ring. She slid back in under the bottom rope, and began driving elbows into the top of her head repeatedly. Andi couldn’t get up from a seated position as Lacey hammered those elbows as hard as she could before bouncing off the near side ropes with a basement dropkick to her chest that put her down. The fans began chanting Andi’s name, driving her to get to her knees before Lacey told her to “KNEEL BEFORE ME” and leveled her with hard kick to the head. Takata crumpled down to the mat before the redhead dropped to make a cover. 

Stacey: Now this is the kind of knocking her off her high horse I’m here to see!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Andi popped her shoulder off the mat in time, and Lacey got back to her feet. She pulled her up to her feet, and planted her head before delivering a piledriver that stood Takata on the top of her head for a half second before she collapsed to the mat again.

Zack: Everything Lacey’s done has been aimed at Takata’s head, and we know what she’s setting up for at some point. But right now, I think it’s more about punishing the space princess. 

Andi started to move finally, and began to try to get to her feet. Lacey moved around behind her with her arms out, nodding her head. And when she was in the right position, Lacey grabbed her into a full nelson. The redhead stepped on the back of her knee to get her down as she was trying to lock her fingers behind her head. Takata’s chin was being pressed into her chest as Lacey’s fingers were trying to lock amidst all of Andi’s hair. 

Zack: A full nelson is about as old as the sport, but damn effective. Lacey needs to lock her fingers though, because Andi can still fight it like this. 

Stacey: If it wasn’t for that God awful mop of hair on her head, she’d be able to!

The Detroit fans were once again chanting Andi’s name, trying to encourage her. Lacey leaned over her, adding more pressure but still not managing to get her fingers together. The chants seemed to bring Andi to life though as she started getting to her feet, causing the crowd to get much louder. Lacey struggled to lock her hands still as Andi started walking them to the ropes, where she grabbed the top rope with both hands and started shaking them violently. She actually managed to shake Lacey’s hands loose before using her hips to shove her backwards. The redhead didn’t go down, just stumbled backwards before Andi caught her with a superkick that ignited the crowd. 

Zack: This Detroit crowd literally willed Andi Takata back to her feet, and she shook Lacey off like a dog with fleas! Lacey could be out too!

Stacey: Did you seriously just compare Lacey to a flea?! What the hell is wrong with you? I expected better from you. 

Andi headed for the corner, and shouted at Lacey to get up. She began to tap her foot against the canvas as the redhead was slowly trying to get back to her feet. The redhead finally did so, and turned in the right direction before Andi went for another superkick…. but Kyle grabbed her other foot instead and held her in place. Stringer immediately yelled at him to let go. But Andi leaned through the ropes, and grabbed him by the head, 

Zack: Oh, that was a mistake! Andi was about to start a superkick party on Lacey’s head, but Kilmeade delayed it! And now… well the space princess may be about to send him into orbit!

Stacey: She should be disqualified for grabbing him by the head like that! And before you go on about receipts, it wasn’t his fault Andi’s big foot was in the way of Kyle’s hand a minute ago. 

Andi pulled him up onto the apron, while the referee was trying to make her let go. Lacey took advantage of the situation, and used a low blow to drop Andi to her knees out of the referee’s sights. Takata crumpled as Kyle dropped back down to the floor…. Until there was a rumble in the crowd as they saw someone heading down the ramp.. Lacey asked him if he was alright, and started pummeling knees into Andi’s head to drive her against the corner. Kyle glanced over to see… Alysson Gardner heading his way. He gave her a curious look before she blasted him with a right hand to the jaw!

Zack: What is this?! We saw Alysson earlier against Mel, and… she just knocked Kyle into next week! 

Stacey: This referee should just go ahead and ring the bell and declare Lacey the winner. Between Andi grabbing Kyle by the head, and now this idiot hitting him, how on earth is Lacey supposed to concentrate on a match! 

Lacey spotted this, and started getting Alysson’s attention before the “Outlaw” looked up to her and asked her if she wanted to go next. The referee told her to stay back as Andi crawled away, and made it back to her feet. The space princess got back to her feet, and waited for Lacey to turn around, and blast her with a superkick. It sent her backwards before Andi connected with another that sent her into the ropes and bouncing forward into a third that finally dropped her to the mat. The Detroit crowd ROARED in approval as Takata headed for the top rope, waving her arms to get the fans louder still!

Zack: It’s a superkick party, and Lacey’s the guest of honor! Andi’s in the high rent district, and Kilmeade isn’t sure if he’s in Detroit or Denmark!

Stacey: This is just ridiculous. This match should have been stopped! So called fan favorite getting distraction help to take Lacey down. Because that’s the only way she knew she could do it. I wouldn’t be surprised if she paid Alysson to come down for that reason exactly!

Kyle made it to his feet, and started to move away from Alysson. But the “Outlaw” spotted him and started walking after him as he headed up the ramp in a daze to get away from her. He disappeared backstage with Alysson trailing after him. After they were both out of sight, Andi returned her focus to the downed Lacey and launched into THE shooting star press… but Lacey rolled out of the way. 

Zack: Andi got too caught up in all the activity at ringside from Alysson and Kyle, and got nothing but the mat off that shooting star! Alysson will be having some Gold Standard issues very soon, I have a feeling!

Stacey: You think?! State the obvious why don’t you. And just like with everything else Andi had that fall to earth coming. It’s what happens when you stay on your high horse for too long. 

Zack: I’m not sure who’s gonna get to their feet first. They have both taken a toll on one another since the bell rang. 

It was Lacey who started to get up first, glancing around to see Andi but not her manager. Her face turned into a scowl as she dragged Andi back to her feet, and pulled her into position for her favorite move. 

Stacey: Oh yes! Now this is going to be good. 

Lacey snapped off her swinging reverse STO, driving Andi face first into the mat before she rolled her over for the cover. She hooked the outside leg as the referee dropped into position to make the count.

Zack: THROE OF PASSION!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell to boos from the fans, while Lacey sat up with a huff. She glanced around again as she got to her feet, and then had her hand raised. 

Stacey: Lacey deserved to win, she was the BETTER woman throughout this match. This crowd are just shortsighted morons for not seeing it. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………………….LACEY!!!

Zack: We had a lot of cameos in this match, and one from an unlikely suspect. But it didn’t make a difference in the end for Lacey! I think she’s going to go look for your manager. 

Stacey: And just as she should! Poor Kyle didn’t deserve any of that!

She rolled out of the ring, and headed up the ramp looking for her manager. Andi started to sit up, getting some love from the crowd before someone darted down the ramp. 

Zack: Wait a minute!!

Andi turned just as a blonde came off the top rope with a shooting star DDT that drove the space princess’ head into the mat. The blonde sat up, and looked over to the unconscious Andi, and propped up on an elbow to ask her how she was feeling.

Zack: That’s Abigail Lindsay! And that was SERENITY NOW, because she just put Andi’s light out! 

Stacey: To a nicer person it couldn’t have happened!

Zack: Is this who Abi decided she wants to play with?!

Abi lifted up Andi’s lifeless hand and waved to the camera before Velocity ultimately faded off the air.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2019, 08:00:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: