Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 09:54:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019  (Read 807 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:23:38 pm »

The show returned to the ring, and there was Gaby Crimson back in the center of it with her smile and microphone ready to go. 

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the Future Shock Aspire Championship!

Zack: Our second of three title matches tonight, this one’s likely to be a bruiser of an affair between Gemma and Nora. I’ve got Luci Belmont here, who’s gonna be doing some scouting as she’s set to face Nora Harris at 2nd Impact next month. Welcome to Montreal and Future Shock, feels weird that you’re not in a bikini.

Luci: Thanks for having me, Zack! Don’t mind me, I’m just here to do a little bit of scouting, as you said! And hey, I could have worn one...but it didn’t seem appropriate.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: As long as she’s been in Future Shock, tonight marks the first championship opportunity of this magnitude for Nora Harris. “Li’l Pixie Pump” has every intention of making good on it too.

Luci: Not that anyone can blame her for that! Though it is very surprising that she’s never had something before now. A shame, really.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it.

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers.

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” and the reigning and defending Future Shock Aspire Champion...this is GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She grips the ends of her leather jacket, pulling it apart to reveal the Aspire Championship around her waist, before pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and climbing the turnbuckles. She unstraps the belt from around her waist, raising it up with one hand, seeming to beckon the crowd even more with the other.

Zack: Gemma made it clear after she won the title, she was going for five! Like others before her, she wants to be the first to make 5 successful defenses and go straight to FFW. Tonight’s her second, and she certainly isn’t going to make the mistake of overlooking Nora Harris. 

Luci: What’s even stranger than the fact that Nora has never had a title shot in Future Shock i the fact that no rookie has ever managed five! With the calibre of talent in this place, you’d think it would have by now! But nope. She;s got stiff competition for it tonight though!

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for illegal objects, and finds none before he calls for the bell to start the match after Gaby is out of the ring. Gemma heads for the center of the ring, her usual stoic expression in place as Nora moves to join her. Harris looks up slightly to her before cracking her knuckles and…. Blowing a bubble. A bubble gum wad expands wider and wider in front of her face, almost touching Gemma’s before it finally pops and Nora gives her a bell clap over her ears. It stuns the champion briefly before Nora explodes into a flurry of right hands to the side of her head, pulling it down into a side headlock before snapping her over to the mat. Gemma quickly gets up, and eats a knee to the ribs from Nora before the Pixie spins her around for an inverted atomic drop. Pierce gets propelled into the ropes, and turns around right before Nora catches her with a clothesline that topples her over to the floor. The challenger moves back a couple steps, and blows another bubble. 

Luci: Gotta give Nora credit for creativity there, if nothing else! She;s off out of the blocks and I’m not sure Gemme knows how to react!

Zack: Nora does like her bubble gum, we’ve seen pictures of that. Also French fries, but I doubt she brought any of those. You’re right about Gemma possibly being thrown off already.

Gemma climbed back up onto the apron, and stepped back into the ring with a wary expression. Nora tossed her gum, and waved her forward before the pair locked up in the center of the ring. Gemma started to push Nora backwards into the ropes before Nora showed some power, and did the same to Gemma. They jockeyed for position until Pierce broke the grip, and surprised Nora with an European uppercut to the jaw. It rocked her backwards, and she ate a second before Gemma whipped her across to the far side. As soon as Nora rebounded, Pierce scooped her up into a spinebuster. Gemma rolled back to her feet, and landed a fist drop to her face to keep her down. 

Zack: Gemma Pierce doesn’t go in for humor or creativity, unless it’s creatively punishing her opponents. It’s a good thing Nora got rid of the gum, because Pierce may have tried to shove it down her throat. 

Luci: And knowing Gemma, she’d probably have succeeded in that too!

But as soon as Gemma was back to her feet, Nora wasn’t far behind her. The champion grabbed her hand again, and went to whip her across. But Nora took one step and stopped dead in her tracks. She tried to fire her across again, and Nora didn’t budge an inch. And as soon Gemma looked back to her, Nora pulled her into a ripcord knee strike to the head that sent her stumbling backwards. Harris lowered her shoulder, and took off towards her with a running tackle that drove her back into the corner. The challenger started firing shoulder blocks into her body, trying to take the wind out of her before Harris grabbed her hand again to pull her into a second knee strike to the head.

Zack: She may not look it compared to Gemma, but Nora is one powerful young woman! And she’s not gonna go anywhere she doesn’t want. 

Luci: That’s the wonderful thing about many of these women! They look like they’re one thing, but then you see them and realise that they are that, but also so much more than.

Nora pressed two fingers to her lips before she pulled Gemma’s head into position for her Code of Silence. But as soon as Gemma felt it, she bolted away from her and into the ropes. That brought a grin to Nora’s face as she held up those same two fingers to tell her she was that close. 

Zack: Nora was about to hit that CODE OF SILENCE early, and the Aspire Champion couldn’t get out of the way fast enough! Look at Nora letting her know it was just that close!

Luci: I don’t think Gemma needed told that, somehow. Most of us wouldn’t!

Gemma paced a little bit, keeping a watchful eye on Nora before the two locked up again. This time, Pierce pushed her back into the corner. The referee called for the break, and Pierce raised her hands up to give it. Nora took advantage of the opportunity, snatching her around the waist and spinning to deliver a belly to belly overhead suplex. Pierce landed hard on the mat, and got back up. She wasn’t up long though before Nora snatched her up again, and sent her flying with a second belly to belly overhead. The Montreal crowd was getting behind the Pixie as she didn’t wait for Gemma to get up this time, instead deadlifting her around the waist and snapping off a release German suplex that sent Pierce into the ropes. 

Luci: You don’t et time to let Gemme Pierce get her baring back in situations like this! And Nore knows that! Impressive strength on her part too!

Zack: They don’t call her “Li’l Pixie Pump” for nothing! She’s got power for days, and Gemma’s feeling every bit of it tonight!

Gemma started back to her feet again, only to catch a running kneelift from Nora that snapped her head back and sent her staggering as well. Harris darted towards her, leaving her feet for a flying headscissors takedown and was right back to her feet again. The Montreal crowd was getting louder now as Nora took off towards her to deliver her double knee facebreaker and then right into the cover. The referee dropped to count the fall.

Zack: HELLO PATELLA!! Nora nailed it, and she’s gonna be Aspire Champion!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Gemma kicked out at two and a half, and Harris quickly got to her feet. She circled around the champion, waiting for her to get up before she grabbed her head into position for her finisher again. But Pierce shoved her off, and sat on one knee as she stared at her. And again, Nora reminded her how close she was. 

Luci: No she’s not! That was some lading though!

Gemma’s face started to show a mix of anger and frustration as she got to her feet. Nora went to get her, but caught a kick to the gut for her troubles. The champion pulled her head down, and delivered a gutwrench suplex. She dragged her back to her feet, and fired her into the corner back first. Harris landed hard and stumbled out before Gemma charged towards her with a lariat that nearly flipped her with how strong it was. Pierce stared down at the challenger with a scowl before Nora started to try to get up. The champion plucked her head between her legs, and used the top rope for a slingshot into a powerbomb. Harris’ body bounced off the mat before Gemma went for the cover. 

Zack: I think Nora’s managed to get under Gemma’s skin, and that’s looking like a bad decision to make!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Nora kicked out at two and a half, causing Gemma to rise back to her feet. She pulled her up over one shoulder, and took off towards the corner for a snake eyes. Nora’s face bounced off the top turnbuckle before Gemma snapped off a full nelson suplex. 

Luci: You’re not wrong about that being a bad idea, unfortunately for Nora. Gemma is now iin full control and she’s making sure we all know it!

She dragged Nora towards the center of the ring, and pulled her to her feet. Harris was hoisted her overhead in what looked like a stalling vertical suplex, while Gemma held her there for some time and then dropped her down with a brainbuster. She looked out over the crowd for a second before positioning Nora against the corner. Pierce backed up to the next corner, and took off. She went for a face wash boot, but Nora dropped flat against the mat and let her foot sail over the bottom rope instead. Pierce was pulling her leg back into the ring before Nora helped her out...the hard way by lifting her up onto her shoulders and dropping backwards with an electric chair. That brought the crowd back into it as Nora finally made it back to her feet, while Gemma clutched her back.

Luci: Gemma being frustrated is often a good thing for her, but just as often a bad thing for her! That error in judgement is going to cost her!

Zack: Nora’s got back to her feet, and…. She’s looking at Gemma’s feet now. Wait a minute….

Nora got her bearings, and saw Gemma on the mat. She reached down, and grabbed her feet under both arms as the fans began getting really loud now. And just as he had done with her last match, Nora began a giant swing in the center of the ring. The fans began counting the revolutions as she picked up speed, with Gemma spiraling around and around up to 12 so far….

Zack: Oh man, somewhere Jacqui Minogue is having flashbacks to this! Nora with a giant swing, and all of Montreal is counting with her…. In French!

Luci: Well we are in the homeland of the FFW Champion, so it makes sense! But I’m dizzy just watching her!

Nora continued the swing as Gemma’s hair whipped around her with as the challenger kept going. The fans were up to 23 now, and Nora just kept spinning!

Luci: And getting dizzier!

Zack: Nora must have an equilibrium beyond compare, and Gemma feels like she’s been locked in the spin cycle at the laundromat! And she’s still going!!

The swing kept going as the fans continued counting. Nora showed no signs of slowing down either as they approached 35 revolutions with the challenger STILL going!

Zack: We’re up to 35, and if Gemma can stand on her feet again the rest of this match, I’ll be impressed! Good Lord, Nora! And I don’t mean her Twitter hashtag! This could be you at 2nd Impact, Luci!

Luci: When I say I sincerely hope not, I have never been more genuine about that in my life! This is madness to watch!

When the fans counted all the way to 42, Nora finally let Gemma crash into the canvas with a thud! The challenger herself stumbled back and propped up against the ropes, getting her bearings for a couple seconds as the Montreal crowd roared in approval. 

Luci: Well, after forty-two revolutions, I would have been more shocked if Nora wasn’t dizzy! But Gemma won’t be getting back up any time in the near future either!

Nora finally got her bearings, and moved forward to drop into a cover on Gemma. The champion looked extremely dazed as the referee went to count it.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Gemma managed to get her arm up off the mat to break the count, and rolled to her side trying to reach for the ropes. But she was having significant trouble as her hand waved up and down as if the ropes were moving.

Zack: Gemma got her shoulder off the mat in time, and she’s trying to get the ropes. It must look like they are still spinning around at this point, Luci.

Luci: This would not shock in the slightest! Nora doesn’t even look like she’s completely together either!

Nora climbed back to her feet, and was still a little wobbly herself before she managed an elbow drop into Gemma’s chest. It landed almost perfectly before Nora started to her feet again. She grabbed Gemma’s feet for a second time under her arms, which got the crowd motivated all over again before Pierce pulled her knees up and locked Nora into a triangle choke instead. Pierce closed her eyes to help with the dizziness.

Zack: Don’t tell me that Nora’s gonna go for another swing! I don’t think Gemma or anyone else can take----I sit corrected! Pierce countered into a triangle choke!

Luci: Too son to be going for that again! Gemma had it scouted!

Fisk dropped down next to the two as Gemma clutched the hold tighter, trying to put Nora out as the challenger used her free hand to reach for the ropes. Unfortunately, there weren’t any that were close by and her movements started to falter slightly. Harris continued to try to grab the ropes, while Gemma kept her eyes closed tightly to combat the dizziness she was still experiencing. 

Zack: What a smart counter, given Gemma’s predicament at the moment! She’s got her eyes closed to stave off what has to be a bad case of vertigo at this point. Nora can’t find the ropes!

Luci: Gemma’s getting all the wins that she can find at this point, and you can’t help think she might be quite pleased with herself.

Nora’s desperation was increasing as she pushed up on her feet, still locked in the hold before she dragged them both towards the ropes. Harris grabbed the bottom with her free hand, and the referee called for the break before she collapsed to the mat. Gemma was on the mat too, and rolled onto her stomach as she felt around to find the ropes herself. She used them to TRY to pull herself to her feet, but ended up stumbling into the corner, which was holding her up.

Zack: Credit to Gemma for trying to get to a vertical base here, and even with the corner holding her up, she’s still not steady on her feet, Luci. You can’t really blame her either. 

Luci: Not in the least! But she’s making a go of it, and that’s the bit that’s important right now, especially when Nora is still down.

Pierce grabbed the ropes, and pressed her head against the turnbuckle for a moment and then tried to stand on her own two feet. She was starting to have success, and looked over with aggravation to Nora, who was slowly starting to get up as well. As the challenger was beginning to get up, Gemma headed towards her and grabbed her head into position with one hand hooked. 

Zack: We know what this is! Gemma’s looking to put this match to bed, but the question is can she pull it off when she’s not even steady on her feet?!

With one swift motion, Gemma hoisted Nora up and planted her with her single hook DDT that drove Nora face first into the mat. She rolled her over, and almost collapsed on top of her for the cover. 

Zack: She got it!! I don’t know, but Gemma hit her move! PIERCE THE EARTH!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fisk called for the bell as Gemma rolled off the cover. She crawled towards the corner, and propped her head against the turnbuckle for a moment before trying to get back to her feet again.

Luci: You know how she did that, Zack? Luck! And I don’t mean that badly against Gemma at all, we all know how good she is, but it took more than a definite stroke of luck to hold onto the title!

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall….AND STILL FUTURE SHOCK ASPIRE CHAMPION….’THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!!

Fisk raised her head, and returned the title to her as she leaned against the corner. She shook her head a little, and stepped out to the floor. It was obvious she was still a little wobbly on her feet. 

Zack: Gemma Pierce has done it again, and now has 2 defenses in the tank as Aspire Champion. She’s got her title back, and now she wants to get her equilibrium as well. 

Luci: Two down, and three to go! Gemma did wonderfully in this match and has done more than prove why she’s the Aspire Champion!

She finally seemed to get her bearings a little better, and headed up the ramp slowly. Pierce raised the title over her head with her back to the crowd before the show cuts elsewhere in the Bell Centre. 

Taking Flight

As the show goes back into the arena, it’s cast in darkness except for a spotlight on the stage where Alex Price heads out and waves to the crowd. The fans give him a very favorable response before he begins.

Alex: Hello, Montreal! 

Cue the cheap hometown pop. 

Alex: Tonight, you’re going to get to see more of the amazing illusionist that is Jamie Winters. And for once, it won’t be life threatening for yours truly. Those are my favorite kinds, let me tell you. But given that this is Nemesis, a major Future Shock Event, and it is right here in Montreal, Quebec, Canada….

Another cheap pop. He’s starting to like these. 

Alex: Tonight, she’s gonna fly. That’s right. No safety nets or any of that jazz. You will see sail across this arena and land right here.

He points to his side.

Alex: The only question you may have is… Hey Alex, you gorgeous surfing god, where IS Jamie? Well that’s easy, she’s up there!!

He points to the other side of the darkened arena as a second spotlight shows Jamie standing on the railing on the upper level. She tips her magician’s hat to the crowd, before clapping her hands together.

Jamie: I don’t think up here is the best way for me to talk to you guys, I can barely see you all!... Well, I guess there’s a great way for me to come closer to everyone. And I’ll do just that… Through the miracle of flight!

She takes a deep breath, and extends her arms out before she takes a step off the handrail. With her arms at her side, she starts to glide over the arena. Coming to a standing position about halfway over the ring, she holds her hands to her chest and twirls around before turning back into a glide. She does a barrel roll and starts lowering over the darkened stage. Jamie throws her hands over her hand, and starts to lower to the stage and comes to a stop right next to Alex before he and the fans give her a huge round of applause. The spotlights blink out for a couple seconds, and the arena lights come back up to show her next to him still. 

Alex: That was awesome, Jamie! No wonder you’re the best illusionist I ever dated in my entire life. 

Jamie seems to be proud as all heck of her own trick, basking in the round of applause with a big smile, hopping in place out of excitement.

Jamie: I think everyone gets the point already. And if you didn’t… Then allow me to explain. I’m Jamie Winters, and I’m an illusionist. A magician, if you will. And when I fell in love with wrestling, I was enamored with the fantasy of it, and I decided to bring some of that magic with me to the ring. So… In a world with so many hard-nosed folks… I wanna bring in dreams and enchantment. Will you allow me, you guys?!

Judging by the loud cheering, it looks like the crowd is on board with Jamie’s plan.

Alex: Now all of you have seen what Jamie can do as an illusionist, but there’s still one thing you haven’t seen her do. And that comes on the next Future Shock when this “Magical Girl” will make her in-ring debut 2 weeks from tonight! ARE YOU HYPED?

Jamie: I! AM! HYPED!!! Let’s make our next meeting… A magical encounter!

Alex shakes hands with her, and encourages the crowd to give her a little more love before the show heads to a commercial for 2nd Impact.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:37:16 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: