Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 07:04:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019  (Read 805 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:23:52 pm »

A clip from Wipeout shows the return of Andi Takata as she saves Mars Whimsy from further punishment at the hands of Stacey Sky. It’s followed by the assault on the last Future Shock by Stacey, and then we return to the live show with Gaby in the ring. 

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: This may be one of the most heated rivalries on the show tonight, fans. Andi Takata and Stacey have been at odds since Wipeout, and the animosity has only increased since then. I’ve got Mara Werth here with me for this one, who could be the next Aspire Champion. 

Mara:  Hey Zack, thank you for inviting to join you out here to help call this match. Next Aspire Champion? Well...maybe… I’ve got a lot of hard work ahead of me, a mountain to climb and it starts tomorrow. Back to right now, and like you said, this is possibly the most heated rivalry with the baddest of blood between the combatants that we’ll see on this show.

As the opening of ‘Pour Some Sugar on Me’ by Def Leppard starts to play, Kyle Kilmeade steps through the curtain and holds it open. Stacey Sky steps out onto the stage wearing her ring gear which consists of a black bra-style top, with gold trim. A black and gold cheerleader style skirt, and black boots with a gold trim.  

Pour some sugar on me
Ooh, in the name of love
Pour some sugar on me
C'mon, fire me up
Pour your sugar on me
I can't get enough

She stops at the start of the ramp and runs her hands down her sides until she reaches her hips and then stands with her hands on hips for a moment, before she starts moving towards the ring with Kyle walking slightly behind her. 

I'm hot, sticky sweet
From my head to my feet, yeah

As the line hot, sticky sweet plays, she raises her finger to her mouth and tilts her head to one side. Then she sways her hips, lowering herself down at the same time, before popping back up and blowing a kiss from one side to the other. 

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, hailing from Anaheim, California and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…………….“Sensational” Stacey Sky

Listen! red light, yellow light, green-a-light go!
Crazy little woman in a one man show
Mirror queen, mannequine, rhythm of love
Sweet dream, saccharine, loosen up
Loosen up

She takes off at a run towards the ring and then jumps up onto the apron, where she immediately drops down into the splits. She leans forwards and grabs hold of her foot, lowering her head so she can roll under the bottom rope, still in the splits. Once in the ring, she moves up to her knees, throwing her head back as she does. She licks her lips and gives a devilish smile out to the crowd. 

You gotta squeeze a little, squeeze a little
Tease a little more
Easy operator come a knockin' on my door
Sometime, anytime, sugar me sweet
Little miss innocent sugar me, yeah, yeah
Give a little more.

As her music starts to fade she gets to her feet and goes to her corner, climbing up, she sits on the top turnbuckle with her legs crossed and shares a few last minute words with her manager on the apron as she awaits the start of the match.  

Zack: Stacey Sky is a woman with serious anger issues. It doesn’t take much to set her off, and I don’t think we’ve seen the worst of her yet. But we may tonight, Mara.

Mara: In any other line of work, those anger issues would be severely detrimental. In Future Shock they just serve to make you even more deadly and dangerous. Andi might be best off not inciting this Gold Standard member into a rage.  

"IKU ZOOOOO!"

The familiar call of one Andi Takata cues the start of her music, 'Setsunairo' by TokiwoIkiru , as her rising sun of a video plays on the screens.

# War War War, War War War

As the real lyrics begin, The Lucky Star rises up from under that stage on a lift, hands held high to praise the sun on the video screen. And probably some of her highlights.

#Tobe, tobe, hitome o ki ni shite kakushita te, ōkikuhiroge
#Te, to te,  ga fureau koto o osorezu ni, habataiteyuke

Takata turns around to the crowd finally, pumping her fist in the air to rally them with her!

Takata dances to the next part, fist still going as her feet have her hopping around the stage.

# Deki nai, riyū o naraberu notte mechakucha, kantandakedo
# Sō janai akirameru no wa damedamedame kōkaishitakunai

Gaby: Introducing at this time, hailing from The Great Cosmos, she is a magical girl, the Genuine Space Princess and YOUR Sunshine Senpai…

Gaby: The Lucky Star, Andiiiiiiiiiii Taaaaaaakataaaaaa!

# Susumitaikara!

Our Sunshine Senpai starts to dance her way down the ramp, clear of the stage, noticing all her kouhai in the cheaper seats!

# Taninu, dōshi, onaji pēsu ja ,1 ban ni wa narenai
# Ushiro, yubi wo, sasarete datte
# Hashiridashita mon ga katsu, torubeki michi wa tsu~~~

As the pyro shoots straight up  and pops behind her, The Lucky Star takes off for the ring, slapping hands on her way down the ramp and around the ring before coming back around!

# Itsu made mo  kowagattenna, kowagattenna
# Dōse itsuka hateru inochinara
# Tobikonde,  tobikondeike

Andi hops up on the apron, dancing around more along to her song, as if performing it herself. Which, if you're within earshot, she is.

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara  mai chitte, mai chitte sake!

Takata pumps her fist some more, trying to get the ringside crowd involved from her spot on the apron, moving herself back and forth to capture EVERYONE.

Andi finally turns and hops over the top rope, running straight across, off the ropes and back again, putting both hands up into the air.

#Doki, doki, kanjiru kodō wa atsui mama, nagareteyuku
#Hon, kide, afureru koe wa “ madamadamada, konna monjanaize~~ ”

Takata takes off for a far side turnbuckle, singing along to the crowd while posing on the top turnbuckle.

#Tsukamitaikara!
# Namida, korae, fuanna yoru o, ikutsu koetekita ndarō
# Ten to, ten ga, sen ni tsunagaru  
# Shunkan shōmei shitai, mayō hima hanai~~

After a moment, Andi darts across to a turnbuckle nearer to the hard cam, and repeats her actions for the tv side before standing on the top turnbuckle itself to dance!

# Mizukara o  utagatte na, utagatte na
# Jinsei ichi do kirina dekara!
# Sakaratte , sakaratteike!
# Onnanara mai chitte, mai chitte, sake!

Andi flips down from her perch up top, landing on her feet and throwing her arms up into her classic pose. As the song fades down on more of the 'war' chant, Takata gets herself ready to go.

Zack: It’s the same the world over! The fans love Andi Takata! I don’t think she could do any wrong in their eyes, least of all with what she is probably looking to do to Stacey tonight.

Mara:  She’s beloved and arguably a company treasure. I guess given this reaction that she’s getting they’ve forgiven her for the hassle she’s caused Shaw over the years. Or maybe it’s just that Shaughnessy O’Neill isn’t as loved in Montreal as she makes out to be.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women to make sure no one has a weapon as Gaby leaves the ring. And as soon as she calls for the bell, both Andi and Stacey go straight for each other with furious right hands aimed at one another’s heads. A short knee from Stacey helps her get the upper hand before she grabs her head, and drives it into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. She quickly pulls Andi’s head up, and smashes it as hard as she can into the top turnbuckle…..which has no padding on it! Andi staggers backwards, holding her face before Stacey mows her down with a clothesline.

Zack: What the…?! What the hell happened to the turnbuckle pad?! It was there before the entrances! 

Mara:  I can only guess that Stacey got a little bored; a bit antsy during Andi’s epic entrance and decided to keep herself busy. It has certainly paid off for her.

Andi struggles to get to her feet before Stacey hooks her head, and drills her with a DDT. She quickly mounts her chest, and starts pounding away with right hands. Andi tries to cover up, but the blonde pulls her hands apart and leans down to bite into her face. The referee gives her a four count to break it, and there’s already a small gash on Andi’s head that begins to bleed. Stacey drives an elbow into it, and grinds it in for added damage before Takata can shove her off of her. 

Zack: You can see where that exposed turnbuckle has cut Andi open, and Stacey’s like a tiger shark going right after it! I said I didn’t think we’d seen the worst of what she could do, and she’s proving me right.

Mara: We said right at the top that there was absolutely no love lost between these two wrestlers. Stacey’s busted her open and is really working on that cut. The longer Andi bleeds, the more her strength is going to ebb away.

The veteran rolled away from her, and pressed her hand to her head as she got to her feet. She didn’t even have a chance to turn around before Stacey caught her with a high knee to the back of her head. It propelled her forward into the ropes before Stacey left her feet with a double knee backbreaker to flip her down to the mat. Once more, she mounted her and started scrubbing her face into the mat and leaving a red stain, thanks to Andi’s cut forehead. 

Zack: You can see the red stains on the mat that are from Andi’s head as Stacey uses the canvas like a cheese grater on her forehead to try to open that wound up more. 

Mara: It’s as much widening the wound as it is stopping it from clotting. It’s smart strategy here from Stacey. She’s not letting Andi use her speed or her aerial techniques here simply by keeping her on the canvas. 

The referee demanded Stacey get off her again, and the blonde did just that. The Montreal crowd showed her no love at all as she dragged Andi’s head along her boot laces. The cut had opened up more by this point, and Stacey started tearing at her face by pulling at both sides of her mouth with her fingers in it. She leaned over to bite her forehead once again before getting yet another 4 count from the referee before she dropped the Hall of Famer. Andi was slow moving on the canvas before Stacey pulled her back to her feet. She whipped her into the far corner with velocity, causing the space princess to land back first against the exposed turnbuckle. The aggressive blonde charged towards her, but Andi managed to get her foot up to sent her stumbling backwards with a shot to the jaw. 

Mara: That was probably the worst possible thing Stacey could have done - her first mistake of the night. Andi wants space to go to work in, Sky would have been better off keeping this fight confined to an area the size of a phone booth.

Zack: Stacey may have had some molars loosened off that shot, and Andi definitely found her opening here. But she better follow up quickly, because Stacey is relentless.

That got a response from the crowd as Andi touched her forehead, and darted out of the corner with a running shoulder tackle to take her down to the mat. Takata began unloading with piston-like right hands to Stacey’s head before rolling off and getting back to her feet. Sky began to get up as well, only for Andi to shove her back into the ropes and follow up with a shotgun dropkick to send her through them to the floor. The Montreal crowd got much louder as Andi looked at her own blood on her hand, and looked to get angrier as a result. 

Zack: I’ve been told by wrestlers over the years that the sight of your own blood does something to you. And in this case, it looks like it’s pissed the “Lucky Star” off!

Mara: Andi’s got that adrenaline pumping and she’s definitely turned the tables. That was a perfect dropkick and she’s not backing down from taking the fight to the Sensational one.

Stacey began to get to her feet on the outside before Andi took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly and scaled the ropes like a cat into a suicide dive that drove Stacey back to the floor. Takata rained a few more punches on her head, and then nipped up to her feet. She jerked Stacey up by the arm, and whipped her into the steel steps. The blonde doubled over them as she collided with them, and Andi followed in behind her with a one handed bulldog that smacked her face off them. 

Mara: Stacey just got introduced to those ring steps violently. Andi’s going her best to loosen her teeth and break her nose. It’s a good thing Kyle has all the best medical contacts across the globe.

Zack: He’s gonna need them! Andi is on a tear right now, and I don’t think Stacey’s ever been in a fight like this since she came to Future Shock! 

The blonde crumpled back to the floor, and tried to crawl away from Andi towards the entrance ramp. But Takata stayed right behind her as she got to her feet. The space princess hoisted her over one shoulder for a snake eyes across the barricade. And when the blonde staggered away from it, Andi used a spinebuster to the floor to put her down. The referee, Ashley Pruitt, shouted at her to get back into the ring, and that’s what she did…. Long enough to climb to the top turnbuckle. 

Zack: The referee’s giving a lot of latitude here, and she got Andi back into the ring. But it doesn’t look like for very long! Takata on the third floor with bad intentions for a certain former cheerleader in mind!

Mara: This is a huge risk for Andi, she can’t afford to take her time up there because if this goes wrong.... Well, the floor is even less forgiving than the ring. 

Stacey rolled onto her back just before Andi launched herself into a phoenix splash from the top rope. It landed perfectly, and folded Stacey in pain on the floor. Andi got back to her feet, and headed for the apron and started playing to the crowd to get more noise out of them. Kyle moved around the corner closest to his client, trying to tell her something as she gritted her teeth in pain, still on the mat.

Zack: Andi’s on the apron rallying this crowd, and got more punishment in mind! I don’t know what Kilmeade’s trying to tell Stacey, or even if she’s hearing any of it right now, Mara. 

Mara: The cheerleader has had her bell rung by the Space Princess but Kyle has to try and do something to help his client try to turn the tide here, otherwise this could be over soon.

Stacey started crawling towards him, and pulling herself up by grabbing the ringpost. Andi dropped down to the floor, and moved to the corner opposite her as she leaned against it, holding her ribs. The space princess made a cocking motion (like a shotgun) with her fist, and darted towards her. She left her feet with a Superman punch, but Kyle pulled Stacey out of the way and let Andi’s fist strike the post instead. She shouted in pain, and dropped to her knees clutching her hand to her body.

Mara: OWWWWWW!!! I felt that Zack!! Andi might’ve just broken her hand against the steel. Could be the opening that someone as vicious as Stacey needs.

Zack: Bone on steel, and steel wins every time! Andi was looking for a Superman punch, and she got all of the ringpost she ever wanted! And the post didn’t sell a damn thing!

Stacey pulled herself together as much as she could before grabbing Andi’s wrist, and striking her hand against the mat. She rolled her back into the ring finally, and applied a Fujiwara armbar but was more focused on bending Andi’s fingers backward in the process. The Montreal crowd began chanting Andi’s name as the referee dropped to see if she wanted to stop the match, as Andi’s fingers were almost at a 90 degree angle to her palm with Stacey pulling on them. 

Mara: Good instincts from Stacey here, don’t you think Zack? She’s immobilised her opponent - at least temporarily - with the hold buying herself some time to collect herself while at the same time working over the fingers that just slammed into the steel.

Zack: I think Andi would rather lose her fingers than submit to Stacey at this point. She’s not even trying to work the armbar, it’s all a setup so she can snap her fingers off!

The referee checked again with Andi for a submission, but she refused to do it and instead reached out with her free arm to try to get the rope. She wasn’t close enough, and started trying to pull Stacey with her before she finally got her hand around it to cause the break. Sky let go at four, and got back to her feet. She pressed Andi’s wrist to the mat with one foot, and started stomping violently at her hand with the other. 

Zack: Look at Stacey stomping that injured hand, and there’s nothing the referee can do to stop it. This isn’t illegal, but in Andi’s condition, it’s damn sure excruciating. 

Mara: Stacey spotted a weakness after Andi punched the post and she’s making the absolute most of it. I hope Andi’s Dunkin and soft drink paymasters are understanding because she might not be tweeting all that much in the next couple of days.

The blonde headed for the corner finally, and made her way to the top rope. Andi’s hand quivered on the mat before Stacey came off with what looked to be a curb stomp to that same hand. But the space princess pulled her hand away, causing Stacey to land slightly awkwardly on her feet. When the former cheerleader turned around, Andi caught her head and connected with her favorite move, the….

Zack: SPAAAAAAAAACEE CRUSSHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Sky went face down on the mat, as Andi rolled towards the corner, clutching her hand tightly against her body as her face showed how much pain she was feeling.

Mara: Out of nowhere!! Stacey might be out of it but… look at Andi, she can only focus on her hand and the agony that’s coming from her fingers.

Finally, the space princess crawled towards her very slowly and went for the cover. She started to grab the leg, but shouted in pain as her left hand tried to do that. She pulled it back to her body, her face wrenching in pain as Stacey was still flat on the mat. 

Zack: That was nothing but instinct. Most all wrestlers hook a leg out of instinct, but as soon as Andi’s hand tried to grab Stacey’s leg and use any strength, well you can see for yourself!

Mara: It’s not even about trying to move the fingers as much as it is the inability to put any pressure whatsoever on those digits - just causes lightning bolts of pain to shoot up her arm.

Andi made the cover without a leg hook as the referee was already in position, and immediately began her count.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Stacey got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Andi sat up with her hand still held tightly to her body. The referee let her know it was only a two. 

Zack: I’ve seen that SPACE CRUSHER end hundreds of matches, but the time between her nailing it and finally getting into a cover was way too long! 

Mara: Stacey had plenty of time to recover enough to beat the count - especially with the extra seconds it took thanks to Andi’s hand injury. But she’s got to find an opening to turn it around.

Takata got back to her feet, still favoring her left hand as the fans were once again calling her name even more loudly. She headed for the corner, and started to make her way up to the top rope. Behind her though, Stacey was starting to get back to her feet and get her bearings. Before Andi could make it to the top rope, Stacey’s head popped up between her legs and she took off out of the corner with a running sitout powerbomb that bounced Andi’s head and body off the mat before the blonde went for the cover!

Mara: Andi got caught and Stacey just tried to make her part of the ring canvas!!! HUUUGEEEE powerbomb and that might just do it!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Andi’s shoulder popped up off the mat, and Stacey shot the referee a wild look of rage The former cheerleader got back to her feet, and dragged her thumb across her throat. 

Zack: Stacey’s had enough of Andi Takata, and that face shows me a woman who’s on the verge of completely going off the deep end!

Mara: This could ever be exactly the edge she needs to put Andi away....or it could be the factor that leads to the mistake that sees the jaws of defeat snap shut on her.

The blonde pulled the space princess up, and scooped her up with ease into her sitout scoop slam piledriver. She rolled across her with a hook of the leg before the referee slid into position to make the count.

Zack: She calls that SENSATIONAL SUFFERING!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell amid raining boos from the Montreal crowd. The blonde’s chest heaved up and down as she got her breath. When she got to her feet, the referee raised her hand. 

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall……………’SENSATIONAL’ STACEY SKY!!!

Mara: You’ve got to hand it to Stacey, she was made to work hard by the Hall of Famer, but she rose to the task and is leaving Montreal with an impressive victory; a massive feather in her cap.

Kyle headed up the steps and into the ring before he raised Stacey’s hand in victory. He applauded her, and she started to calm down. The blonde moved towards the camera, and leaned into it.

Stacey: I. WANT A. TITLE. SHOT!

She said clearly before Kyle nodded in agreement with that. He raised her hand again, and opened the ropes for her to exit the ring. 

Zack: Well she doesn’t really beat around the bush, does she? I don’t know which title she wants, Mara, but I’d say she made a hell of a case for herself here. 

Mara: I’d agree Zack and I’m sure Kyle’s already been making the case on her behalf. That display there is simply going to underline his point and make his job that much easier.

Kyle took his client’s hand as they headed up the ramp to even more boos from the Quebecois crowd. And on that, we cut to a video package detailing the history of Vivi Robichaud’s pursuit of the Future Shock Championship.

The House Band

The camera takes us inside Adam’s office as he is just about to go out. However, two people stop that as they make their way in. SVW fans will recognize Uprising’s former General Manager, DOC, as well as River Campbell. 

Adam: Well this is a surprise. I wasn’t expecting to see either of you at Nemesis, but...welcome, I guess. What can I do for you?

DOC: Adam my man, always good to see you. Always been a fan, haha! Ever since DOC stepped down as Uprising General Manager, I found my true calling.

Adam: Oh really? What’s that?

DOC: Music producer! See, DOC’s got the hottest act in music today under the auspices of the DOC Entertainment label. You know big River C, right?

The Future Shock Director nods his head, and shakes hands with River.

Adam: Yeah, I know her. I used to help run the shows in SVW. But I didn’t know you two were… DOC Entertainment?

River nodded her head.

River: Yeah...we’re business partners. He puts up the cash and I have complete, total and final say on the musical talent we recruit. Which means we only recruit the best...not necessarily the best looking or the errr… more adventurous and revealing… auditionees who might look perfect on a poster. And it just so happens, Mr. Grant, that today is your lucky day. The luckiest of days. The day when you’re gonna walk out of here and think to yourself ‘I should buy a lottery ticket’ lucky.

DOC: River’s right! See, we decided to give you the opportunity to debut the newest all girl band and the best, for that matter. Right here on Future Shock too. River and the girls can perform for the audience at home and in the arena, and do covers of the themes your talent has too. And we’re willing to deal here for a very fair figure for that one show.

Adam: I see. Well the covers sound interesting, but I mean this isn’t really a show built around musical performances too much. I’ll hear you out. What is this very fair figure? 

DOC: Fifteen million dollars!

Adam’s eyes widened at the figure, while DOC looked like he just cut the deal of the century for River and her band.

River: Well… that’s certainly a figure. Fifteen million dollars. Certainly a starting point for negotiations. Especially if you don’t win that lottery ticket. In fact forget the lottery ticket you might need all the luck you can get to get a fifteen million dollar expense past Samantha. 

She flashed a smile for a moment.

River: And you know what Adam… I guarantee you that we’d be worth EVERY SINGLE CENT of those fifteen million dollars. Best girl band in the world. Most talented girl band in the world. However, I like I said you’ve got a paymaster you’re gonna have to get it okayed with and I like and respect that and because it’s you and we like you and this would be our first ever show….

The tattooed guitarist gave DOC a pointed look.

River: … Maybe we can arrange a little discount. Friends, Family, work colleague type of discount. One that’s appreciative of the stage you’re giving us to debut on. What do you think DOC?

DOC: I’ll tell you what. I’ll slash that price down to fourteen and a quarter million large, and I’ll even spot you at any strip club you want to visit in Boston! I’ll even buy you a couple lap dances and all the Coke you can drink that night!

River: You may wanna check with Missy that she’s okay with her betrothed getting dragged to a strip club and treated to lap dances… Probably not something to just spring on her when he gets back in, in the early hours of the morning. Plus, DOC, it’s Adam...it’s a great guy and this is worldwide exposure for the band. Think about how much that is worth in marketing alone - we could make more than fifteen mill just from the residuals of the appearance. I think we should really slash and hack back that upfront fee...Especially if Adam can fit in say...ten minutes of air time for us to perform a couple of original tracks. We could REALLY slash that fee couldn’t we, DOC? Maybe to a figure Adam can afford from his budget.

Adam: Both those figures are a no. I don’t know how much you think I have to work with on a weekly show in terms of money for it, but--

DOC: Adam Adam Adam… don’t forget about the strippers! Besides we can make sense into dollars. Why don’t we sit down after the show, since DOC knows you’re busy, and we’ll hammer out a deal that benefits everyone! And still get all the Coke you can drink.

The former GM reaches into his pocket, and offers Adam a cigar.

DOC: In the meantime, why don’t you have one of the finest cigars available today? 

Adam didn’t look all that interested, not being a smoker. 

Adam: Cuban cigars are illegal in this--

DOC: Not Cuban! Haha! This is from the cigar capital of the world known as Vancouver! 

River: I...I...had no idea Vancouver even made cigars…

She closed her eyes for a moment and shook her head.

River: DOC, forget the strippers, Adam’s virtually a married man and his wife to be can get very violent...ask Cereza...ask Dante - when she gets her hands on him… ask Ryan Sheffield or Mika. And I think the cigar is a non-starter. I’ll tell you what Adam, why don’t you write down what you can afford for a high quality musical act and we’ll make a deal.

DOC slid the Vancouver cigar into Adam’s pocket, and gave him a knowing nod. The Director looked down at it, and back to the pair.

Adam: I will. After the show, alright? This is my priority right now. 

DOC gave him another knowing nod, and slid another cigar into his pocket, as if he were trying to sweeten the pot. He glanced back to River.

DOC: After the show then! That’s good, we’ll go watch the rest of Nemesis and you let me know how smooth those cigars are! Haha!

River: Thanks Adam. I appreciate it and I promise you, you’re gonna want to take advantage. Because when this group goes HUUUGGGEEEE….we’ll remember very fondly where we made our first appearance - where we got our big break. Think of this as making a long term investment.

DOC slapped Adam on the back, and headed out of the office with River following along behind him. The door closed after that, and DOC put his arm around her shoulders.

DOC: We can already start counting that money, River! Haha!!

She rolled her eyes as they walked away, and the show headed back to the ring. 

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:08:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: