Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:36:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Nemesis - October 22, 2019  (Read 806 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 22, 2019, 01:24:04 pm »

The show returns to the ring, and finds a spotlight over Gaby’s head as she stands in the center of the ring. As she begins to speak, the lights come up immediately.

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and it is for the Future Shock Championship! And for one night only, the title CAN change hands on a disqualification or countout!

Zack: We’ve never had that stipulation in effect for a title match in Future Shock, but given recent history, I can understand why. Steph, it’s main event time!

Steph: Necessities, Zack. Some situations simply bring them about and this particular rivalry... Well.

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came…

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again…

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Gaby: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter... the one and only… VIVI ROBICHAUD!

Zack: It’s been almost a year now since Vivi Robichaud began chasing the Future Shock Championship. She would tell you that she didn’t expect to find herself in this position when it all began, but she’s going to do everything in her power to ensure the chase ends tonight.

Steph: Titles become our obsession, Zack. I would like to believe I can say this for both Vivi and Cassandra. When you chase it, it becomes an obsession. When you have it, you’re obsessed with keeping it. There’s no escape from it; it’s like a drug.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it with her manager, Dante Knox standing slightly to the side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Dante seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips as she surveys the crowd. 

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Dante walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her manager.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her manager, Dante Knox, she is ……………….she is the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Champion CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Dante holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes. 

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her manager.

Zack: Cassandra put Lydia Charisma on the shelf to earn her title shot, and ended up ending Tara Cortez’s streak when she got it. Now with Knox behind her for whatever reason, she could prove to be just as dominant as the last woman to hold that title, Steph. 

Steph: There’s still no word if Charisma is ever coming back to wrestling at all while Tara is off to the main roster. Could she be as dominant? I believe so Zack, but that would require her to get past Vivi first. Where things go from there all starts... And well, ends tonight.

Referee Jennifer Stringer took the championship from Casssandra as Gaby stepped out of the ring. She showed it to Vivi, who took it from her and climbed the corner to hold it up for the crowd. The fans cheered that image as Cassandra told the referee to get her title back. Vivi dropped back down to the mat, and handed it to the referee again. She raised it over her head, and called for the bell. Vivi took the title from her again, and held it up to show Cassandra. The champion’s face scowled as she went for a cheap shot with a right to the jaw, but Vivi ducked it and drove her backwards into the corner with a shoulder tackle. The challenger raised up, and started hammering her with right hands followed by a beal out of the corner. As soon as Steen got up, Vivi bounced off the near side and delivered her clothesline from Hell, and went for the cover!

Zack: Jesus, that’s the REMINDER right out of the gate!! Vivi’s looking to become the Future Shock Champion in record time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cassandra kicked out, and shoved Vivi off the cover. The fans were already making a lot of noise as the challenger popped back to her feet. As soon as Steen was up again, Vivi caught her with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. It rocked the champion backwards a couple steps before Robichaud charged her with a running European uppercut into a lifting side slam.

Steph: The Voodoo Priestess is going in on 120% percent from the get go. I think the plan is simply overwhelming Steen here.

Steen started to get up again, only for Vivi to begin driving knees into her abdomen to keep her doubled over before she bounced off the near side for a running neckbreaker. The voodoo priestess popped back to her feet, using the ropes once again for a springboard senton onto the Brit’s chest. Another hook of the leg followed that as Vivi rolled through for the cover before Stringer dropped to count. 

Zack: Vivi’s showing some of what made her the Adrenaline Champion twice over in SVW, and we got another cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cassandra kicked out again, and rolled away from the priestess. She got to the ropes, and made it to her feet with Vivi right on top of her. Vivi darted towards her, and Cassandra ducked down as if she were going to let her go over the top rope. But Vivi stopped, and when Cassandra stood up to see where she was, the priestess gave her a thumb to the eye followed by a headlock takedown.

Steph: Bend not break the rules they say. Not the most pleasant maneuver but I surmise Vivi has had enough of Cassandra as Cassandra has had of Vivi.

The challenger started grinding her arm against Cassandra’s head as she sat on the mat, trying to apply as much pressure as she could. Stringer was immediately told no when she asked Cassandra if she wanted to stop the match. The champion got to her feet, but Vivi kept the headlock in place. She ran a couple steps into a bulldog, and maintained control of the headlock the entire time. Another check from Stringer got the same answer from Cassandra. The champion started to rise again, and Vivi floated into a hammerlock when they were both vertical. 

Zack: Vivi really started off with a fast break, Steph. But you can see she’s showing some of her technical skills, and still getting the better of the Future Shock Champion.

Steph: Again and again I think, it’s a matter of overwhelming Cassandra. Throw everything. Throw anything. Hammer on her.

Cassandra used her free hand to try to grab Vivi’s head, but the challenger managed to avoid the contact. Instead Steen pulled Stringer nose to nose with her to use a mule kick between the challenger’s legs to break the hold. Vivi landed on her knees in pain as Stringer got free of Steen’s grip and looked suspiciously at the kneeling challenger. She was about to question Cassandra, but the Brit pulled Vivi into a front facelock before driving knees into her head and body to put her back on her knees again. Cassandra stepped back, and connected with a spinning heel kick to Vivi’s temple to drop her where she was. As the priestess was getting up again, the champion grabbed her head and dropped her with her cradle DDT followed by a cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: Cassandra got every bit of INSIDER TRADING, and she’s hoping it’ll be enough to let her leave with her title intact!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Vivi got her shoulder up in time, and Cassandra dragged her to drape her neck across the bottom rope so she could stand on her back. The referee started a quick count, and Steen quickly stepped off at three instead of four with her hands up. 

Steph: It’s Cassandra’s turn now and the champ is going to throttle her with those ropes! The ref is counting at four and both women are really uh... Taking liberties.

The challenger tried to get her breath back as she was picked up, and hung upside down in a tree of woe in the corner. Steen grabbed the top rope, and began stomping away at her body. She took off for the far side, and came back with a baseball slide that ricocheted the back of Vivi’s head into the bottom turnbuckle. Pleased with herself, Steen looked down to her manager who was fervently applauding her while the referee freed Vivi from the corner. She collapsed to the canvas, and Cassandra returned to the corner. She hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to drop both knees into her back. 

Zack: For someone who has had as few years in the ring as Cassandra has, you have to give her credit for her skill set. Of course, Vivi may not be so impressed with her right now.

Steph: You might be surprised to hear if they like much if anything about each other and there’s a double knee drop!

The champion dropped down beside her, and rained elbows into her back and neck. The challenger tried to get up, only to be hammered back down before Cassandra grabbed both of her arms into a Rings of Saturn submission. Vivi’s face was partially masked by Steen’s hands as the champion pulled back, causing the referee to move down in front of Vivi to see if she wanted to stop the match. Dante tried to get a chant going for Cassandra on the outside, but that failed quickly. 

Steph: Double underhook crossface here, very impressive grip. Dante attempting to start a chant... That was decidedly less impressive.

Zack: Yeah, given that Montreal isn’t having much to do with him, I’m guessing we’ll be able to come back here one day.

Vivi showed no signs she wanted to stop the match, but the pain etched across her face was easily visible. Cassandra tried to pull back a little further, telling her to quit. But the challenger never took her advice, and did manage to get her foot across the bottom rope behind her. Unfortunately, the referee was looking at her face as she checked for a submission, and Dante walked past and knocked her foot back to the mat. 

Steph: Annnnddd there it is.

Zack: It’s just a shame that the only person in this arena who isn’t seeing this is the one who needs to see it most.

This only seemed to anger Vivi more as she got her foot back across the rope, and screamed at the referee to look. Stringer saw it, and immediately called for the break. Cassandra held to three and a half before breaking it, not wanting to risk a disqualification. This allowed Vivi the chance to get up until she was pulled into a belly to back suplex lifted and twisted into a reverse STO. Steen crawled across her for the cover as Stringer dropped to make the count. 

Steph: That was extremely unique and there’s another pin! ...What do you even call something like that?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Once more, Vivi got her shoulder up in time. Cassandra gave the referee a cross look as she got back to her feet. Suddenly an idea seemed to come to mind as she headed for the ropes, waiting for Vivi to get up again. 

Zack: Giving the referee dirty looks won’t turn two counts into three, but that look on Cassandra’s face tells me she has another idea in mind now.

As the challenger pushed up to all fours to get up, Cassandra bounced off the ropes to go for her sister’s curb stomp. But Vivi avoided the contact as the twin stopped herself before she kept going. When she turned around, Vivi surprised her with a spinning backfist that sent Cassandra stumbling before the challenger pulled her forward into a flatliner. Landing on her back though hurt Vivi as well, and she was slow to sit up. But when she did and looked over at the downed champion, it drove her back to her feet with the fans behind her. 

Zack: Vivi wasn’t going to fall for that curb stomp, and she certainly has turned the tide back in her favor. I don’t know, Steph. I think I’d have gone for a cover here, what about you?

Steph: Remember that match I had with Aurora? Unstoppable X? Sometimes the pins aren’t enough, Zack. Sometimes... Sometimes you realize it just is gonna take more.

Vivi pounded the back of her head and neck with forearms before she pulled her back to her feet. The challenger connected with a Northern Lights suplex and rolled into a deadlift vertical suplex. The Montreal crowd was getting louder still as she got to her feet. A look of intensity was evident on her face as she jerked Cassandra up by the arm, and whipped her across into the ropes. She caught her on the rebound with a pop-up powerbomb before diving into the cover with a leg hook. 

Steph: See? More. A lot more at that, and there’s another pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEE-NOPE!!!

The champion rolled her shoulder in time, and the challenger was quickly back to her feet. She favored her back for a half second as she headed for the corner to make her way up to the top rope. She looked out to the crowd, and they made a lot of noise as she came off with a shooting star press that landed perfectly. 

Zack: Vivi’s going a little more high risk all of a sudden, and Cassandra’s not had an answer for it either! She may sense victory is at hand!

Cassandra rolled onto her stomach to avoid another pin attempt, and this sent Vivi taking off towards the ropes. As the champion was almost back to her feet, the priestess connected with a jumping reverse bulldog that spiked Steen back onto the mat. She headed back for the corner to make her way up top once more. As soon as she made it up there, that’s when Knox hopped up onto the apron around the corner. Vivi spotted him, and dropped down to the apron and back in the ring. She shouted at the referee to move before she charged him, and floored him with a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw that erupted the crowd! Knox hit the floor, and Vivi looked almost orgasmic about hitting him!

Zack: How long ahs Vivi waited to do that?! She just sent Knox into next week, and I think she’d smoke a cigarette right now if she had one, Steph!

Steph: Well he is down by all means but that has given Steen precious seconds to revive herself! The champion is back up and in a hurry!

As all this went on though, Cassandra had gotten back to her feet. When Vivi turned back towards the ring, Steen caught her with a short arm clothesline into a jumping knee strike to the jaw. It rocked her back into the corner before Cassandra climbed up with her, and came off with a superplex! She immediately floated across into the cover as the referee dropped to make the count. 

Steph: Big time superplex and Vivi had to have felt all of that! ...I felt it from here.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Vivi kicked out in time before the three, and Cassandra pounded her fist into the mat. She made it back to her feet, and headed for the corner herself. As soon as she did, Steen launched into a somersault leg drop to Vivi’s chest. 

Zack: It’s not that often we see Cassandra going up top, but that tells you how much trouble Vivi is clearly causing her! Meanwhile, Knox is still out here on the floor. 

The champion began to circle like a bird of prey as she waited for Vivi to get back to her feet. The voodoo priestess began to move, and finally made it back to her feet before Cassandra swooped in and grabbed her into position for her cobra clutch driver. 

Steph: It may be all over from here, Zack. Cassandra has taken a pummeling just to get here but both women look to be on wobbly legs!

Vivi managed to break free of Cassandra’s grip, and catch her with a superkick after shoving her off. The champion staggered backwards, and was quickly planted with Vivi’s running swinging DDT that popped the crowd. She dove across her for the cover with a hook of the leg!

Steph: HURRICANE VIVIENNE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: I’ll be damned, she did it!!! Vivi’s chase is over!!

The priestess sat up, and let out a scream of exuberance as she got to her feet. The referee raised her hand, and awarded her the Future Shock Championship. She clutched it to her chest tightly, and dropped down to her knees to look at it!

Gaby: Your winner….AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW Future Shock Champion…… VIVI ROBICHAUD!!!

Steph: Take nothing away from the Corporate Killer tonight, Zack. Absolutely nothing but the Voodoo Priestess came out like a woman possessed. Metaphorically I mean.

Fireworks began to erupt throughout the arena as Vivi climbed back to her feet, and looked up to the heavens to tell Simon this was for him. She pressed a kiss to her title, and climbed the ropes to show it to the Montreal crowd!

Zack: The chase that began early this year has finally culminated into a history making victory here tonight in Montreal! Vivi Robichaud just graduated from priestess to FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION!!  Congratulations to her!!

Steph: I don’t expect she has heard the last of Cassandra however... I sense these two are going to be doing this for a long time but tonight... Tonight is All Voodoo Everything.

Zack: Thank you for joining us for Nemesis! The next big event for the Prospects is coming soon, it’ll be 2nd Impact! We’ll see you back in Boston! WELL DONE, VIVI!!

She circled the ringside area to show the fans her new title, and stopped at the foot of the ramp to hold it over her head to a roar from the Montreal crowd. Nemesis faded off the air on that image.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 10:47:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: