Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 12:47:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Holiday Break Schedule for 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Holiday Break Schedule for 2019  (Read 2161 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 25, 2019, 02:35:56 pm »

Hello, one and all.

It's about that time of year again when we take our holiday break across both FFW & SVW. The very last show for Future Shock will be December 3, and Global Wars for FFW on November 23rd for this year. Then we'll have our December break so everyone can enjoy the holidays with their friends and families. However, the boards will not be a ghost town through December because we'll be doing the awards nominations and polling for the main roster. (For those new, Future Shock does its awards in May.)

So here's some important dates to keep in mind during the break. You'll know ahead what the schedule will look like after the last two shows of 2019. If you have questions, let me know and I'll happily answer them.

FFW Global Wars - November 23rd

Future Shock 71 - December 3

FFW Awards Nominations - December 5-12

FFW Awards Polling - December 12-19

December 21 - Awards Podcast (This is a Saturday, so if you're free and want to be included, let me know.)

January 9 - Velocity (First FFW show of 2020)

January 14 - Future Shock

January 18 - Breaking Point

Both main roster cards for the start of the new year will be up a little before New Year's. You can expect the first Future Shock card right around New Year's. I appreciate everyone for making 2019 a tremendous year with a lot of new characters as well as players finding their way here or returning. None of this is possible without everyone here, and I thank all of you for everything that you do.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: