Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 01:10:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 69

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 69  (Read 1490 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 05, 2019, 07:10:01 pm »

The show returns to the ring as the “Wildcat” is stepping through the ropes, and heads for the center with her microphone in hand.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Welcome back from the break, and we’re set for our next match. Steph, both of the women we are about to see could use some momentum. Who do you think has the inside track?

Steph: If you want me to be completely neutral? It’s all a matter of who can work around their opponent the best... That’s all I got, Zack.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Gaby: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards her best friend and ring announcer, Gabby, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: In SVW, there’s not much that this woman right here hasn’t done in her career! That hasn’t translated entirely well so far in Future Shock, Steph. In your opinion, why do you think that is? Is Future Shock that much different to SVW? 

Steph: It’s more that.... Carys was one of the best for her time, but do you know how many prospects might have watched her tapes since then? You have to be constantly evolving and while I dare anyone to tell me Carys hasn’t...? It might have not been enough... Yet.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes, winking at the referee.

Gaby: From Belfast, Northern Ireland, she is The Million Dollar Baby, Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Gaby for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started.

Zack: Other than her helping you get this job a while back, Steph, tell our viewers what it is about Cait Flanagan that has endeared her to you so much. 

Steph: ...You want me to be honest? I miss the old me some days, Zack. The old, give-no-shit, take-no-shit version of me. You’d probably call it the worst version of me, everyone would but she was the most dangerous version. We all can’t argue that. I look at Cait and I see a woman who is better than that. That simple. I’ll bet you anything that Kyle would agree with me on that.

Referee Stephen Wilson checked both for weapons, and called for the bell. The Boston crowd immediately started getting behind Carys, which brought a growing smile to her face as she bounced on the balls of her feet. Cait headed for the center, and Carys took off towards her in a run. Flanagan sidestepped her to avoid whatever she had in mind, but the blonde stopped on a dime behind her. As soon as Cait turned, Carys caught her with a Pele kick to the top of her head that popped the crowd. It dropped Cait immediately before she got yanked by her arm to her feet, and whipped across for the ride. As she rebounded, Carys rolled into a ball and sprung forward with a flying clothesline. 

Zack: Carys with a fast break that Cait wasn’t anticipating, and now you’re seeing why they call her the “Human Pinball”! 

Steph: The rebound. The rolling, the flying clothesline and Carys is STILL going!

Flanagan rolled onto her back as Carys was in motion again, this time coming back with a rolling thunder senton before nipping back to her feet. The fans were eating it up as she pulled Cait up, and fired her into the corner. As soon as she landed back first, Carys was right behind her with a Stinger splash to the body. She hit a backflip out of the corner as Cait stumbled forward into a pop up gutbuster from the veteran. Carys dropped down to make the cover as Wilson slid into position to count. 

Steph: Here’s a pin off a pop-up gutbuster! Pop-up is my new favorite transition, Zack. Think of all the possibilities. Pop-up samoan drop, pop-up powerbomb, pop-up lariat, pop-up european uppercut, pop-up spinebuster...

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!!

Cait kicked out at two, but clutched her abdomen in pain as her opponent back to her feet. Carys didn’t help matters at all when she bounced off the ropes again into a double stomp to Cait’s body. 

Zack: I don’t know what Cait had in mind for this match, but it certainly wasn’t this! Carys is kinetic energy in human form!

McFarlane hopped on the balls of her feet, feeding off the crowd’s reaction before she took off for the corner and scaled it like a cat. She glanced between her legs to see where Cait was, and launched into a moonsault. But Cait rolled out of the way, causing Carys to land on her feet and use a standing moonsault to land on top of her instead. She pounded the mat with both fists, and got back to her feet. 

Zack: Carys stuck the landing on the first moonsault, but Cait caught the second one anyway! Carys McFarlane has this crowd on their feet, and Cait’s not gotten out the blocks!

Steph: Carys has more in mind it looks like... She’s pointing at Gaby here.

Carys pointed down to Gaby, and crouched in the corner on the balls of her feet. She waved for Cait to get up, and the crowd started getting louder as a result. Gaby grinned as she saw Carys setting up for her spear. The strawberry redhead finally began to get up just as Carys was set to launch, until Kyle appeared at ringside and pulled her out of the ring to a chorus of boos from the fans. 

Zack: Looks like Carys had a spear on her mind, but Cait managed to avoid it, thanks to the arrival of Kilmeade. He earns his money from his talent, no two ways about it. 

Steph: And the fans may riot here tonight before he actually earns his paycheck proper.

He shared a few words with her as Carys shook her head, and took off for the far side. She rebounded quickly and went for a tope over the top rope aimed at them both. But Kyle pulled Cait and himself out of the way, and let her crash on the floor. Cait immediately seized the opening, and dove on top of Carys to rain punches into her face with a vengeance. She grabbed two handfuls of her hair, and continuously spiked her head against the floor. The referee shouted at her to get back in the ring, but Cait paid no attention to that as she pulled Carys up by the head. Flanagan drove her head into the steps, causing her to crumple against them. The fans showed her NO love at all as she backed up to the next corner, and took off with a knee trembler to Carys’ head against the steps. 

Steph: Big time knee trembler on Carys and she looks a little more than rattled. Cait is intending to scramble Carys’s brains more than anything. You see what I mean, Zack? She’s more ruthless than I think I ever was.

Zack: I don’t think anyone would argue with you on that point. Cait is ruthless, cutthroat, and very dangerous if you make the mistake of underestimating her.

She rolled into the ring and back out, causing the referee to start admonishing her. Carys tried to get to her feet before Cait grabbed her head, and ran her into the barricade with a bulldog. It dropped her to her knees again, and the Gold Standard member caught her with a standing sidekick to the ear. Flanagan rolled back into the ring, and told the referee to count her out. Wilson gave her some static before he went to do just that. Carys seemed very unsteady as she got back to her feet. Wilson made it to a seven before she got back to the ring, and started to  pull herself onto the apron. As she stepped halfway back into the ring, Cait kicked the middle rope between her legs and then grabbed her head into a swinging neckbreaker to bring her back inside. 

Steph: You hate to see it... Literally.

Zack: After that opening flurry, I think Cait’s content to hurt any part of Carys she can. She’s not too bothered about where. 

She dragged her away from the ropes, and dropped to both knees on her chest with a hook of the leg. Wilson moved into position quickly to count. 

Zack: Carys may be unconscious after all that offense, and this cover is just insulting!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO!

Carys got her shoulder up before the three, and Cait got back to her feet. She grabbed her arm, then wrapped a leg around her head and that arm into a triangle choke. 

Steph: A triangle choke from literally out of nowhere!

Wilson checked with Carys to see if she wanted to stop the match, but the veteran showed no signs that she did. Cait leaned back on her elbows, and began trying to tighten her grip. The veteran’s face started to darken slightly. The Boston crowd began chanting Carys’ name, trying to inspire her. She grabbed Cait’s leg, and tried to pull them apart without much success. The referee checked again, still getting a no from her. McFarlane began stomping her feet on the mat and tried sliding towards the ropes. She managed to stretch out her leg long enough after a short pull to the ropes, and then put her foot across the bottom. Wilson called for the break, and Cait gave it at four. 

Steph: Cait refusing to break the hold until the nearest moment. I’m not even remotely shocked by that.

Zack: Me either. I’d be more shocked if she did it when the referee asked. Cait wants to get everything she can out of every hold she knows.

The blonde rolled towards the ropes, and tried to get her wits about her as she got up to a vertical base. Cait wasted no time in going right after her with a running kneelift to the face. It rocked Carys back into the corner before Cait put a boot against her throat to choke her to a four count. After dragging her out of the corner, Cait fired Carys across to the far side. The blonde came back, and ducked underneath a clothesline before she kept running. Cait went after her, causing McFarlane to stop on a dime and spin around. She scooped her up, and fell backwards with a flapjack to the canvas, driving Cait face first into the mat while Carys rolled away to collect herself. 

Zack: I don’t think giving Carys room to run is a good idea. Speed is in her blood, and Cait’s already regretting that decision, Steph. 

Steph: You’re kind to call it regret, Zack. That looks like pummeling from here. Nasty flapjack, and after that near clothesline.

McFarlane started to get back to her feet, once again with the crowd solidly behind her. Cait did the same, and Carys darted forward into a lungblower to put her back down. The “Human Pinball” hopped back to her feet, watching as Cait started to sit up. She put her down with a shining wizard, and pounded the corner to get the fans to make more noise. Making it to the top rope, she launched into a frog splash that landed perfectly before she went for a cover and a leg hook for the win. 

Zack: Carys was airborne with a breathtaking frog splash, and that may be all she wrote for the “Million Dollar Baby” in Boston!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Cait’s shoulder came up in time to dismay from the fans. And Carys shook her head as she checked to make sure it was just a two with the referee. She pointed to the corner, and got a very favorable response from the crowd before she headed towards it. 

Steph: Carys is looking to finish it in one here!

Cait was very slow to get up as Carys was getting into position on the top turnbuckle. The “Human Pinball” launched herself into the air with a 180 degree flip into a hurricanrana that drilled Flanagan’s head into the mat followed by both legs hooked for the cover. 

Steph: SELF-IDENTIFY!! 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson called for the bell as Carys popped up to her feet. She got her hand raised as she was catching her breath, causing quite a pop from the crowd. 

Zack: They say speed kills, and that was certainly the case tonight! Carys came, Carys saw, and Carys conquered in a dazzling display tonight!

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall…….’THE HUMAN PINBALL’ CARYS MCFARLANE!!!

She rolled out to the floor, and hugged some of her supporters at ringside. Even Gaby got a hug as Carys passed by on her way towards the ramp. 

Zack: Carys is back to her winning ways, and maybe this will be just what she needed to send her rocketing up the ladder in Future Shock. 

Steph: Maybe. Maybe... I won’t pretend I’m not disappointed but I can tell you like anyone that beating Carys is harder than sin.

McFarlane headed up the ramp, waving her arms at the crowd as she got to the top. She blew them a kiss, and the show headed elsewhere inside the arena. 

Dragon Slayers

A short clip from Nemesis is shown at the closing moments of the #1 contender match for the Future Shock Tag Titles. We see Laurie and Jane picking up the win, and earning the shot before cutting back to the live broadcast. And there they both are with Sara in the back.

Sara: Nemesis was just 2 short weeks away, and as you just saw, we now have new challengers for the Future Shock Tag Titles currently held by the Raging Dragons. Congratulations on picking up the win against two powerhouses like the Doomsday Sisters. 

Laurie: Thank you. Yeah...they were really tough opponents. I don’t want to keep repeating what everyone else says about them being big and tough and strong and...well...powerhouses. They seem to get a little touchy about that - even though they say it’s the truth themselves. I hung in there against them and weathered their storm. Now we get the Raging Dragons.

Laurie froze as her partner started to talk.

Jane: Yeah, I mean, we’re not gonna go for a mani-pedi or any sort of spa treatment with the Doomsday Sisters...though I’m sure they have an intensive beauty regime and can be really feminine … when not trying to be Future Shocks very own Fifty Shades of Grey style dominatrixes. We told them ahead of time that we were unlike any other team they’d met. We told them that we’d overcome them. I said I always had Laurie’s back and well, we came out on top; we got the biggest win of our careers to date.

Sara: Now you both find yourselves set to challenge the Raging Dragons. And that date has been set for January 14th on the first Future Shock of 2020. How would you compare the Raging Dragons to the Doomsday Sisters? 

Laurie had unfrozen for a couple of seconds as she listened to the question and looked to be about to answer it...only to freeze up again as Jane started talking first.

Jane: They’re a whole different challenge. Not as strong but they are quicker that’s for sure and it doesn’t mean that when they hit us it’s not going to sting. A lot. They are definitely more than capable of scoring knockout shots. Plus, they’re reigning Future Shock Tag Team Champions for a reason, they showed a lot of guts and resilience to overcome the Gold Standard - everyone else that had tried over the last year had come up short. We’ve got to give them full credit for that.

Laurie shook her head as Jane finished talking.

Laurie: Whole different kettle of fish. If anything I think the Raging Dragons might possibly be a little bit more vicious and dangerous than the Doomsday Sisters. I’m going to have to be at my best and work incredibly hard through December and not give in too many excesses over the Christmas break. Got to be in the tippiest toppest tip top shape when I find myself in the ring with the Raging Dragons in January. Otherwise it will be a very long night.

Sara: That’s true. But you’ll have one more show before that happens. I was talking with Brianna Singer earlier, and you are going to be part of the Girls’ Night Out show. I don’t know if you saw the last one, but it was pretty eventful. 

Laurie: The one in the club right? With the karaoke and the arm wrestling contest and the cocktail making challenge. That was pretty eventful. I don’t know how good I’d be at mixing up drinks...not really much of a drinker or even been in a bar that often. Still it should be a fun night this time around too. And it’s always good to let your hair down isn’t it?

Sara: Well that’s just it. You won’t be making drinks. And you won’t be arm wrestling. But Brianna is putting together a new karaoke contest with some of the other teams performing duets of their choice. And that’s something you’ll be part of. 

Laurie: A duet? Like with two…

Her forehead creased in confusion, almost turning her head to look in Jane’s direction but stopping herself and turning back to Sara...and froze again.

Jane: AWESOME!!! I’ve been known to sing a little bit. And Laurie can be like a nightingale - at least in the shower. We could do Islands In The Stream. Or Patti LaBelle and Michael McDonald’s classic “On My Own”! Give me a drink or two first and yeah, this will be a lot of fun. Any ideas who we’re going to be singing against?

Sara: I do have that information. It’ll be against the Raging Dragons as well as the members of Trinity. And they can pick which two they prefer.

Jane: Sounds like that’s going to one very interesting competition. Might even be a couple of hidden talents get displayed. I can’t wait to see what songs everyone picks.

Again her partner came out of her trance.

Laurie: A duet. Against Trinity and the Dragons...that could almost be the name of a rock group couldn’t it? I think I can do that. I think I can sing a duet. Pick the right song - maybe one where the two parts don’t overlap and...yeah. I think I stand a good chance here. I think I have every reason to be quietly confident. IF I can find the right song.

Sara: Also worth noting in keeping with the history of the show, the Future Shock viewers will be voting through the FFW app that night to decide who they think should win the contest. So all of our fans will be your judges that night.

Laurie: I’ll give it my best to entertain them and do my damnedest to earn their vote on the app. After all, without the fans, none of this would be possible so...yeah, hopefully I’ll be able to convince them to crown me the winner on the night.

Sara: I’m sure it’ll be something to remember. Thank you for joining me.

As Sara finishes, she looks between the mix of emotions between them. While Laurie looks thoughtful and tentative, Jane seems more excited. From there, we cut elsewhere.

A Witchy Duet

Recorded Earlier Today....

When the show heads to the back, that’s where we find Jake Chandler as he joins the Stone Sisters. Well he actually almost runs into them as they are coming out of their locker room, but that’s not terribly important. As usual, he comes bringing news. 

Jake: Oh, hi! I was just coming to see you all, and see if you had heard the news about your next booking! And you won’t even need your ring gear for it. 

All three Stone sisters said ‘hi’ back to Jake in unison, almost as if it had been rehearsed and looked at each other with a little surprise at it before the eldest spoke again. 

Melody: As usual Jake, you seem to be more in the know than we are. We haven’t heard about our next booking yet. 

Madyson: You get to be the bearer of.. I’m hoping… good news. 

Jake: Well you all are going to be part of the Girls’ Night Out show at the Tunnel nightclub on December 3rd. You remember all the stuff that happened at last year’s, right? 

Mikayla: Oh I remember that. Girl’s Night Out was wild last year.. And we’re going to be part of this year’s? Awesome!

Melody out of the three doesn’t seem quite as excited at the prospect as the other two do. 

Melody: What are we going to be doing? Do you know that?

Jake: Of course, I do! You’re going to be part of a challenge that was really well received last year: singing karaoke! In a duet! 

Madyson: A duet? So only two of us… that could be a blessing in disguise. Melody couldn’t carry a tune in a bucket. No offence, sis!

Melody: None taken. 

The youngest of the sisters, leaned in a little closer to Jake to translate for her sister. 

Mikayla: Which means she did actually take a little bit of offence. 

Jake: Well it’s a duet because you’ll be competing against two other tag teams, and the fans will be voting for who they think won the contest through the FFW app that night. It’ll be two of you, the Laurie Jane Experience, and the Future Shock Tag Champions competing. You can pick the song you want, and which two you want. Though it sounds like that decision has already been made. 

Mikayla: Definitely me and Madyson! 

The elder two sisters nodded their head in agreement. 

Madyson: We’ll have to get our thinking caps on to come up with a song, though I’m sure we can think of something great. 

Jake: Sounds good, and I’ll be the emcee of the whole thing. I’m not sure what kind of performance the Experience or the Raging Dragons are capable of, but that’s what makes it interesting, I think. 

Melody: If nothing else it sounds like it will be a fun challenge for my sisters to sink their teeth into… or flex their vocal chords on. 

Jake: I’m looking forward to it myself. I’ve never been an emcee before, and I remember how this went last year. Good luck to you both! 

He pulled Mikayla aside for a moment to talk to her about something as the show returned live elsewhere in the Future Shock Arena.

Adam’s A Little Fired Up

When the show returns from the break, the Future Shock Director is in the ring as the Boston crowd welcomes him. Adam gives a little bow in all four directions to the crowd and takes a microphone from Gaby. 

Adam: Damn, it’s good to be back home in Boston. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed visiting other states and countries. And Montreal is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, but there really is no place like home. Boston, how the hell are you? 

This gets the obvious hometown pop as the fans get a little louder now. 

Adam: Before I get started with what I wanted to talk about tonight, I want to congratulate the new Future Shock Champion Vivi Robichaud on accomplishing the goal she set for herself early this year. I put that stipulation in to make sure we had a winner one way or the other at Nemesis, and she didn’t even need it after all. Well done to the new champion, and I know she knows that the target is now on her more than ever. But I also know she’s prepared for anything and everything. 

This gets a chant for the new champion going, to which Adam nods his head before he continues. 

Adam: I don’t know if you guys realize it or not, but the Prospects of Future Shock are some of the hardest working women in this business. They have just as many major events a year as the main roster has in FFW, and do a lot more traveling overseas as well. Those girls backstage have devoted themselves to their craft and to Future Shock. That counts for a lot with me, and it’s why I love being able to give them a spotlight every chance I get. But sometimes, that spotlight is more of a test. And that’s what we have coming up two weeks from tonight on FFW All Access. How many of you watched the first Impact special this summer?

The crowd makes a fair bit of noise at the question, and the Director seems appreciative of that before he continues. 

Adam: Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that the Prospects were going to run the table that night. I didn’t see that coming, and I say that from a place where no one believes in them more than me. No one was prouder of the effort I saw that night, but that effort came at a price. And that price gets paid in 2 weeks. See? This time, the boss wanted to switch things up and let me pick the FFW roster members and she pick the Prospects. Do you know why that is? 

He glanced around at the crowd, listening to their responses briefly.

Adam: Because she wants me to pick the women who are going to prove that the first Impact was just a bad night. I said the first time that the Impact show was as much of a reflection of what I do here as it is on each of those women. This time, the pressure isn’t on me. It’s on the women of FFW who are coming into 2nd Impact to show my roster why they are here and why the FFW roster is where they are. Even though I knew that was the case going into this show, I didn’t make it any easier. I picked some of the most talented women in FFW today… hell, they are all talented…. Because if I’m going to test my roster, I want to give them the chance to shine even brighter. Because I believe in them. No one believes in them more than me. While I know the pressure on the FFW roster is more intense this time, That’s why I say two weeks from tonight in the Mile High City at the Pepsi Center to those women of FFW… BRING IT ON!

This gets a pop out of the crowd, and Adam began to pace back and forth now. 

Adam: Because the quickest way to prove to FFW that these women are ready to take the spotlight is by showing them up! Again!  Because this whole system is all about getting them ready for what’s to come! And 2nd Impact in 2 weeks isn’t my night. It’s not even the FFW roster’s night! It’s the Prospects’ night to prove the first time was no fluke. Everyone on this roster whether we always agree or not, that’s irrelevant. Because you wouldn’t be here if I didn’t think you could be a huge star! And in Denver at 2nd Impact two weeks from now, you’re not just trying to show your opponent and FFW what you’re capable of. You’re representing every single woman on this roster who wants to do the same thing, and who are going to be living vicariously through you for one night! 

It’s clear he’s worked up now as the crowd is getting louder and louder too with a “Future Shock” chant rumbling through the arena. 

Adam: Jacqui Minogue…. Nora Harris…. Mars Whimsy…...Arabella Townshend…. And the Cortez twins….. SHOW THEM WHY YOU’RE HERE! Show them why we don’t groom you to share a spotlight…. You’re here to TAKE IT!! 

He tosses the microphone back to Gaby before stepping out of the ring, slapping hands with a few of the fans along the barricade as he heads towards the back. The “Future Shock” chant gets louder still as we cut to a commercial for 2nd Impact. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:27:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: