Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 07:09:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 69

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 69  (Read 1493 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 05, 2019, 07:10:13 pm »

The show returns from the break back to ringside as the crowd sees the match coming up next in a graphic on the video wall. Gaby begins once more.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening! The winner of this match will receive a Future Shock Nova Championship match!

Zack: That was our last commercial break for tonight, and Gaby just told you what time it is now! I want to remind you that 2nd Impact is 2 weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access. Steph, the Prospects ran the table at the first Impact show. Do you think it can happen again?

Steph: I think the girls on the main roster are intending to remind the Prospects WHY they are still Prospects. I don’t know how much I like their chances though, Zack. Maybe it’s just how long I’ve been doing this commentary but lemme just say this. I will bet that the Prospects will run the table for the SECOND time in a row this year. Any girl on the main roster who proves me wrong, I’ll pay out a cool thousand. 

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive (or for the match to begin).

Zack: The last time we saw Jacqui in the ring, she scored a very impressive win over Nora Harris. She still has a laser focus on the Nova title though, and is about to meet one of the women she met in Sydney when the first Nova Champion was crowned.

Steph: I don’t blame Jacqui for her straight up obsession, Zack. I don’t doubt that the Matriarchy wants to hold the Nova Title and the Tag Titles all at once. Draped in gold, as the saying goes.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Just like her opponent tonight, Arabella wants to be the Nova Champion as well. Both she and Jacqui came close multiple times in Sydney to doing just that, but tonight it’s about who gets to Katie first. Or possibly Luna after Global Wars. 

Steph: Possibly. Potentially. I will say this: the Nova Championship picture is outright stuffed.

After referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women and Gaby left the ring, she called for the bell. Arabella was the first to the center of the ring and asked Jacqui if she was going to do it by herself tonight or if she needed help. This served to make the Aussie angry as she came forward, and told her she doesn’t need help to beat Arabella. The two stared at one another for a moment, and a shoving match ensued. Jacqui got the better of it as she shoved Arabella backwards, and started firing forearms at her head. Arabella managed to block a couple before the Aussie brought a short knee into her ribs to bring her hands down. Three more forearms landed upside her head before she spun her around, and fired a right hand into her lower back. A kidney punch followed that before she scooped her up into a back suplex. Before the rookie could get up, Minogue began wailing away at her lower back with shots before pulling her back to her feet by her tights. She shoved Townshend into the ropes chest first before running in behind her with a knee to her back followed up by a bounce off the near side into a clothesline to bring her down.

Zack: Jacqui really took offense to Arabella questioning her about the Matriarchy getting involved, but it’s not like it’s never happened before, Steph. 

Steph: Are... Do we have to pretend that the Matriarchy won’t get involved? I’ll be honest, there are days I see the Matriarchy and I wanna make a few calls to teach these girls how a trio really does things....

After pressing her face down on the mat, Minogue started driving knees into her lower back before planting one at the small of her back. She then grabbed her head, and pulled her into a rear chinlock with that knee still pressed against her back. Arabella’s face grimaced in pain as Pruitt moved around to see if she wanted the stop the match. Arabella told her “NO” in a very clear tone, as Jacqui tried to pull back further on her head. 

Zack: Jacqui has picked out your favorite part of the anatomy to work on in matches, Steph. The only difference is she hasn’t brought out any backbreakers to this point. 

Steph: Trust me, Zack. I recognize the... Comparisons you could make.

The referee checked again, still getting a defiant “NO” from Arabella on stopping the match. The Aussie seemed to be enjoying herself as she pulled back just a little bit more, nearly bending Arabella into a 90 degree angle before she finally released the hold. She bounced off the near side with a curb stomp to her back instead of her head. The Boston crowd didn’t appreciate it at all as the “Perfect Storm” headed for the corner, and made her way up to the middle turnbuckle. She waved for Arabella to get up. And when the newcomer did, she came off the middle with a double ax handle…. Only for Arabella to drop to her back and catch her with a foot to the jaw instead. Minogue stumbled for a moment before Townshend got to her feet, and caught her with a running boot that sent her through the ropes to the apron. Arabella clutched her back in pain for a second as Jacqui was getting to her feet on the outside.

Steph: I can’t help but be feeling some kinda way after that curb stomp variation, and then how that running boot landed.

Zack: Jacqui Minogue is a surgeon in the ring, because everything she’s done is with surgical precision as she tries to make every possible movement of Arabella’s body hurt.

The Brit tried to ignore the pain as she charged forward, catching Jacqui with a jumping knee to her head that almost sent her to the floor. But Arabella grabbed her before she could fall, and pulled her into a slingshot suplex back into the ring. She paid for immediately after she landed as her back arched upwards in pain. With the Aussie dazed, Arabella began a Garvin stomp all the way around her body to her head. Jacqui tried to roll away from her towards the ropes, but Townshend caught her as she was getting up with a backstabber that flipped her over to the mat before she went for the cover. 

Steph: There’s the cover off a double knee backbreaker!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jacqui kicked out at two, and shoved the Brit away from her. When Arabella got to her feet, she pulled Minogue with her and fired her into the far corner. As soon as she hit back first, Arabella followed her in with a running high knee that snapped her head backwards. 

Zack: Arabella’s bringing the high impact now, and Jacqui’s head just snapped backwards like a Pez dispenser! 

Arabella fired a chop into her chest, and then fired her into the opposite corner. Minogue landed back first again just as Townshend was coming towards her. But she surprised her with a discus elbow to the mouth that wobbled the Brit where she stood. Minogue tucked her head between her legs, and delivered a turnbuckle powerbomb! Arabella staggered forward with one hand pressed to her back, and walked into a t-bone suplex from the “Perfect Storm” after that.

Steph: Beautiful T-Bone after the turnbuckle powerbomb and here’s another pin!

Zack: I think Arabella sensed one coming herself, and wisely rolled onto her stomach. But that won’t deter Jacqui at all. 

Townshend rolled onto her stomach when it looked like Jacqui was going for a pin. Instead the Aussie planted a foot into her lower back before pulling her arms behind her into a standing surfboard submission. Pruitt dropped down in front of her to check once more if she wanted to stop the match. Arabella was defiant in her response that she wasn’t quitting, and Jacqui seemed to relish the pain she was causing more as a result. 

Zack: That’s the only way she’d be able to stop the match if she wanted at this rate. Arabella’s getting dissected here while visions of a Nova Championship match dance in Jacqui’s head. 

Steph: She’s obsessed Zack. There’s no other words or word for it. Obsessed. Obsession.

Jacqui raised her foot long enough to stomp her back one more time, and try to grind her heel in deeper. The rookie’s face showed the anguish she was feeling before Jacqui switched hands, and crossed Arabella’s arms behind her into an X as she kept the surfboard submission locked in. The referee checked again, and got the same answer. But this time, it took a couple seconds before Arabella told her no. Jacqui noticed too as her grin widened. 

Steph: She takes joy in it... Joy in the fact that Arabella has said no. As if to say she’s happy she can continue to harm her physically.

Zack: Of course, she is. You can listen to Jacqui’s promos to know she holds grudges against everyone she feels has upstsaged her.

The referee checked once more, and Arabella refused to submit. It was starting to aggravate the Aussie, and she finally let the hold go. She leaned down to grab her into a rear waistlock, and deadlift her off the mat into a German suplex into a bridge before Pruitt slid around to make the count. 

Zack: Like a feather, Jacqui scooped up Arabella like it was nothing! And all that work on her back may be about to pay dividends with a Nova title shot for her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Arabella popped her shoulder up off the mat in time, and Jacqui shoved her away. The Aussie checked with the referee to make sure it was just a two, and got back to her feet. When she pulled the Brit up with her into another rear waistlock, Arabella began firing back elbows with both arms. She caught Minogue flush with a couple shots, managing to shake her off. 

Steph: Townshend is putting the hands and elbows to the skull of Minogue!

As Jacqui stumbled backwards, Arabella took off for the ropes and came back with a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw that put Minogue on her butt on the mat. She clutched her back for a second, and then began to unleash a torrent of kicks to Jacqui’s chest. The fans counted along with her before she got to nine. On the tenth, a spinning heel kick to the head put her down on the canvas. The Boston crowd was making a lot of noise for her at this point as she pulled Jacqui up, and fired her into the corner. 

Zack: Arabella’s feet should be recognized as lethal weapons! Jacqui’s gonna be bruised from stem to stern before tonight is through, Steph!

Steph: Stem to stern, head to toe, from face to heel... I like this game.

A smile formed on Arabella’s face as she took off in a half circle, and came back with a boot to Jacqui’s head. She did it a second time with more velocity, catching her once again. And on the third lap, she left her feet for a knee strike to the jaw. The Aussie staggered drunkenly out of the corner before Arabella spun her back around. She pulled her into a cradle back-to-belly piledriver that popped the crowd before she went for the cover! 

Steph: Did you hear that impact, Zack? Because I felt that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!!

Jacqui’s shoulder came up in time, and Arabella headed for the corner. She dropped down to the mat, and started to pound her fists into the canvas like a drum, which the crowd recognized immediately!

Zack: Steph, I know Misty just started at the Center a little over a week ago, but…. I think we both know what this is!! Townshend’s pounding the drums!!

Steph: I am... Having flashbacks. The most darkest flashbacks.

Jacqui was slow to get to her feet as the fans stomped along with Arabella’s fists. When the Aussie finally turned around, Arabella launched out of the corner and went for the jumping mid-air knee strike. The fans roared as it connected, and Arabella beamed ear to ear. 

Steph: People’s... People’s... Fuck it. PEOPLE’S DECREE FROM OUT OF THE CORNER AND ARABELLA JUST TOOK JACQUI’S WHOLE SOUL. ...Wait, Jacqui’s been using backbreakers. Arabella just used that knee strike. WHY IS THIS A THING!?

Arabella pulled Jacqui back up, and plucked her head between her legs before she connected with her spinning sitout powerbomb! The fans came back to their feet again as she rolled through for the cover with a leg hooked. 

Zack: HELLO BOMBSHELLE!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd before Arabella got back to her feet. She pressed one hand against her back, but had the other raised in victory.

Zack: Welcome back to the Nova title contention, Arabella!! 

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall…………..ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella couldn’t help but smile as she listened to the Boston crowd, all showing her love and support. She climbed up onto the bottom rope, raising her hand again. 

Zack: After having her back twisted into a pretzel, Arabella has gotten herself another crack at becoming the Nova Champion! We are certainly in the Age of Arabella!

Steph: But why couldn’t she use my punt kick? ARABELLA WHY!?!

Zack: 2 weeks from tonight only on FFW All Access, it’s 2nd Impact! FFW versus Future Shock, where that woman right there will meet Scarlett Silver! Don’t you dare miss it! And we’ll see you in the Mile High City!

Townshend rolled out to the floor, making a motion around her waist where she wanted a title to be. The smile never left her face as she listened to the fans while Future Shock faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: November 05, 2019, 11:24:09 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: