Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 05:17:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 68

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 68  (Read 432 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: October 08, 2019, 02:36:56 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
October 8, 2019

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock.

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised after a match, Nora Harris coming off the top of a cage with an elbow drop, Anna and Luna Cortez bumping fists and heading towards the ring, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection as it changes from red hair to black, and Andi Takata nailing her rolling cutter!.

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects.

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans the interior with a new stage design, and spotlights flooding the crowd as they see themselves on the video wall.

Zack: With Future Shock Nemesis 2 weeks away, we welcome you back to the cradle of democracy here in Boston, Massachusetts! The Prospects are gearing up, and ready to steal the spotlight then and now! And there’s plenty to look forward to tonight. Zack and Steph here, and let’s start by talking about the in-ring return of Andi Takata to Future Shock! It’s been a long time coming as she faces Jacqui Minogue. You can bet her Nemesis adversary, “Sensational” Stacey Sky will be very attentive tonight.

Steph: Attentive? She might have a front row seat, let’s be completely honest.

Zack: We’ve seen a far more vicious side of Sydney Christensen, Steph. I like to call her Syd Vicious as a result, but we’ll hear from her tonight on what’s changed and brought about this change we’ve been seeing...and Arabella Townshend has been feeling. 

Steph: My guess? She felt forgotten.

Zack: Speaking of Sydney, her opponent at Nemesis will be in action tonight. She’ll be challenging for Katie Hanley’s Nova Championship, but tonight Katie has a whole other problem in the form of Mars Whimsy. We’ve been seeing a lot of her lately, and she does have a win over Katie before she became the first Nova Champion.

Steph: Can Hanley get over Mars tonight? It might shake up the whole dynamic of Sydney’s opportunity at Nemesis.

Zack: We will also be seeing more of Jamie Winters. We got a look at her with illusion skills on the last show. I understand we’ll get to see more of her talents in that area tonight too. What do you think of Future Shock’s Magical Girl so far?

Steph: I’m wondering where all these supernatural wrestlers are coming from. Is there a school for this?

Zack: In our main event, the Future Shock Tag Team Titles are up for grabs as the Raging Dragons look to end the historic reign of the Gold Standard. Kyle and his team have been doing a whole lot of talking, we’ll see if they can back it up one more time as the Doomsday Sisters and the Laurie Jane Experience will be watching closely! They’ll meet at Nemesis in a #1 contenders match for the titles. 

Steph: Kyle’s made it clear that this is the last time the Raging Dragons will challenge for the titles but well... He’s not the boss here. Adam’s been mum on the topic.

Zack: All that, and who knows what else as we arrive on the final stop to Montreal for Nemesis, only on FFW All Access. I am being told that we got the Doomsday Sisters standing by.  

Steph: I expect they have quite a lot to say ahead of Nemesis. Let’s cut to them.

What They Really Really Want

The scene opens with the camera positioned in a low angle focusing on open air in an undisclosed location inside the arena. The sound of silence fills the area for the moment. That was until the sound of footsteps are heard approaching. Before long, Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger, better known as The Doomsday Sisters, appear from opposite sides of the camera’s view looking at each other and currently ignoring the camera being there. Victoria is wearing a beige top with wide sleeves with blue jeans while her sister is wearing a gray short sleeve ladder cut-out casual top and light blue jeans. It’s obvious that they are extremely tall women, but the appearance of these Amazons from the camera’s point of view makes them more intimidatingly monstrous than they already are.

Sienna: Hey, love. Our friends The Raging Dragons got their title shot tonight against The Gold Standard. (In a sarcastic tone) Isn’t that bloody special?

Victoria: Ugh, don’t remind me. But I do find this entertaining by no means. And the result actually makes it beneficial to us.

Sienna: Really? How’s that?

Victoria: No matter who wins, both of them are screwed.

Sienna: Definitely.

Sienna pounds her fist against her hand in agreement of her sister’s comment. Just then, they finally recognize the camera’s presence as they look down upon it. But they’re only doing it to address those who are watching them, especially their upcoming opponents.

Victoria: There is a NEW standard in the Future Shock Tag Team Division on the rise. And for damn sure it isn’t either of them. They are ALL lambs being led to slaughter as far as we’re concerned. And Sienna and I? We can’t wait to feast on all of them.

Sienna: Um, um, ummmmm. Yummy.

Sienna rubs her stomach as she is tickled by the comment. The ladies once again look up at each other as they talk in front of the camera.

Sienna: Speaking of “competition”. You hear about our match at Future Shock Nemesis?

Victoria: Yeah. Apparently we got ourselves another opportunity to be Number One contenders for those Future Shock Tag Team Titles. That’s ripper.

Sienna: I know right. But get this, we're going to be facing these two dorks called the Laurie Jane Experience. I mean putting them in the ring against us. Are they bloody serious?

Sienna breaks out in laughter, but Victoria stops her sister from continuing.

Victoria: Now, come on. This is a very big deal and they are worthy competitors who have the right to face us for such a high-stakes prize. It will be a physically challenging match and we’re going to have our hands full without question.

An awkward silence takes over as the sisters continue to look as each other. Seconds later, they both break out in laughter. They couldn’t get over the image that’s dancing in their heads about their upcoming match. Once again, Victoria & Sienna look down at the camera.

Victoria: Laurie Jane Experience. Answer us this question huh? When Adam (Grant) told you that you were going to face us at Future Shock Nemesis and you acted well...the way that you did...were you even thinking at all? Well, if you can see it from our view, we see this to be an act of you two either being incredibly brave or extremely stupid. And any smart person knows that even the bravest of the brave wouldn’t even THINK of stepping in the ring against us. So I guess that kind of narrows it down when it comes to you two, doesn’t it, Sienna?

The ladies take their eyes off the camera again to look up as they once again talk to each other.

Sienna: You could be any more true than that. I mean look at the source here. Two women whose name is eerily similar to a character from a horror movie.

Victoria shakes her head, sharing in the disappointment of Sienna’s statement. Just then the ladies look down at the camera again as Sienna continues.

Sienna: But we’re not going to knock that. Much less you. Because if there is any truth going on around here is that you two will DEFINITELY be starring in your own horror movie at Nemesis!

Victoria nods her head to Sienna’s statement and takes her turn to speak.

Victoria: You know, I really love it when you two said that you are unlike any tag team we’ve seen before AND that you’re going to show us things we’ve never seen before…..ALL under the same umbrella of you saying the SAME BLOODY THINGS we’ve heard many times before about us. You know, strong & imposing giants bent on destruction….

Sienna: Not that there’s any lying in that at all.

Victoria: The bottom line is this, if you want to go with that same old “theory”, then be prepared to be educated some more. Take it what you will and see to it as you like. NO ONE is going to stand in the way of what The Doomsday Sisters wants. And at Future Shock Nemesis, we WILL get what we bloody want.

Sienna: So buckle up, you ditzy wankers…for an “Experience” that YOU have never seen before...all in the name of The Matriarchy, baby.

As Sienna laughs, Victoria raises her foot and steps on the camera, with the sole of her black knee-high boot covering it to black. The show cuts back to Steph and Zack in the booth.

Zack: Victoria and Sienna sound pretty confident heading into Nemesis against the Laurie Jane Experience. I don’t think there’s any question which team will have the most continuity and chemistry. Do you think this match is the Sisters’ for the taking at Nemesis, Steph? 

Steph: Well I would be lying if I said I didn’t admire their confidence, Zack. Still overconfidence often leads to bad ends.

As Steph finishes her thought, the camera heads to the ring and finds the “Wildcat” standing by with her microphone. 

Gaby: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: Let’s see if the third member of the Matriarchy can set the momentum rolling, shall we?

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive (or for the match to begin).

Zack: Steph, we found out at Sin & Sacrifice that this woman will be part of 2nd Impact when she meets the reigning FFW Fast Track Champion Harley Shannon. That’ll be a test and a half for her, but then again… she’s about to meet another former Future Shock Champion.

Steph: Real recognize real, champion recognize champion.

CUE THE SOUND CHIP! An 8-bit version of the song from the Goonies start playing as the main lights dim down in the arena, with small star spotlights in a variety of colors flying around the crowd. 8-bit stars fill the videoboards, right up until the words start and Andi Takata came sprinting out of the back to hit her mark.

# GOOD -GOOD- GOOD

Andi hops into place, already in her Magical Girl pose, with blue and white sparkling pyro popping behind her, and the videoboards all exploding into pixelated color madness! The bassline kicks in and Andi dances for a moment before she starts to head for the ring, taking her time to enjoy her 'Starlights'!

#Here we are, Hanging onto strains of greed and blues
#Break the chain then we break down
#Oh it's not real, if you don't feel it
#Unspoken expectations
#Ideals we used to play with
#Finally taking shape for us.

By this time, Andi has reached the ringside fans, and cues them up for the dance party!

#What's good enough (good enough)
#For you is
#Good enough (good enough)
#For me it's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!

And when Pacman whirrs down, Andi punches the air above her and makes her way back around the ring to get to the rest of her Starlights, before heading up the steps and into the ring....

#goodgoodgoodgoodgood...

#Now you'll say You're startin' to feel the push.... and pull
#Of what could be and never can
#You mirror me... stumblin' through those
#Old fashioned superstitions
#I find too hard to breaaaak
#Maybe you're out of place whaaaat's

The song builds up again, and Andi, after running the ropes by this point, stops in the middle, to rally EVERYONE up to join her in a big ol' Caramelldanse! And most do!

#For you is
#For me It's good enough (good enough)
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

Andi runs up the turnbuckles for one last go! Keep dancing everyone!

#For you Is
#For me.. It's good, it's good enough
#It's good enough for me
#Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!!

Andi finally hops down as the song fades away....

Zack: it’s been a long time since we’ve seen Andi Takata compete in a Future Shock ring, and I know for a fact how much she’s missed it. After her match at Sin & Sacrifice, I gotta believe Andi is even more focused tonight on the task at hand. 

Steph: After what she and Nevaeh went through, the want for a win to make up for it will be strong.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both women for illegal objects, and calls for the bell as Gaby steps out to the floor. Andi takes in the adulation of the crowd, and encourages them further as she waves her hands up and down to get them louder. She heads to one side of the ring, and puts her hand to her ear (a la Hulk), and then heads to the opposite side to do the same. As this goes on, Jacqui gets more and more irritated with it all. The space princess grins as she climbs the corner, and shouts “I KU SO” into the crowd, which they return. As this happens though, that’s when Jacqui heads across the ring and catches her with a forearm to the back. It almost sends her off the ropes before Minogue climbs up to the bottom rope, and snaps off a German suplex to put her on the mat. The cheers quickly turn to boos as Jacqui stomps away at her body when she tries to get up again. 

Zack: Andi might have soaked up the crowd’s love a second or two too long there, Steph. And the “Perfect Storm” decided it was time to make landfall. 

Steph: Minogue’s suplex certainly impresses. The grip, the snap... The leg clench.

Minogue pulls her up by the head and her tights before sending her into the corner shoulder first. The space princess starts to get up again and turns just as the Aussie nails her with a Polish hammer shot to the chest. A beal follows that, sending Andi out of the corner before Jacqui rebounds off the far side. Takata gets back to her feet, and gets caught in a lariat that puts her back on the mat. The boos only get louder as she hoists Andi over head into a gorilla press. She lifts her up and down with ease before dropping her across her knee, which folds Andi into a ball on the canvas. 

Zack: Jacqui’s got her eyes on wanting another crack at the Nova Championship, Steph, and I think if she can put away Andi tonight, she may have a better claim to getting it. 

Steph: There’s a keyword there though, Zack. “IF”.

Three more hard stomps land against Andi’s body before Jacqui grabs her feet for a Boston crab. She leans back a little further to cause Andi’s back to arch at an even more painful angle. Parks drops down to check with her, but Andi shakes her head when he asks her to stop the match. Minogue glances behind her with a smirk as she leans farther back still, almost making Andi’s body into a C shape in the process. 

Steph: I always liked a good Boston Crab immediately. Look at the way that spine gets worked on... Oof. Nevermind, don’t look. Don’t look.

Zack: It’s a fantastic way to ground someone who loves to fly around the ring like Andi. Sometimes the Lucky Star’s fandom can work against her.

Jacqui tells her to quit, but Andi refuses to do so. The referee checks again before Andi starts using her hands to claw towards the ropes. As she grabs the bottom, that’s when Jacqui finally lets go. She looks down to see her clutching the rope, and stomps her hand for doing it. The space princess starts to get to all fours before Jacqui bounces off the far side, looking for a running leg drop. But when she left her feet, Andi rolled out of the way and she got nothing but the mat. 

Zack: Credit to her, the best offense we’ve seen out of Andi in this match is the fact she rolled out of the way. Jacqui just gave herself an atomic drop right there. 

Steph: Which leaves the Sunshine Senpai out here with momentum to pick up on.

Andi started to get to her feet with the fans in Boston solidly behind her. As Jacqui began to do the same gingerly, she went to nail Andi with a right hand. But Takata blocked it, and fired one of her own followed by another and another and another. Each shot rallied the crowd even more before she whipped Jacqui across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a hurricanrana. The Aussie sat up on her knees after a couple seconds before Andi hit the near side with a hip check, driving her backside into Jacqui’s face. 

Steph: You know, I never would have described Andi as someone with badonkadonk and yet...

Zack:  Well maybe you can talk with her later about changing her theme to that song about apple bottom jeans. 

Andi waved her arms again to get the crowd louder before she began to tee off with kicks to Jacqui’s chest as she sat on her knees. Six of them landed in a row before she finished off the flurry with a spinning heel kick to the head that put her face down on the mat. The Aussie had barely rolled onto her back before Andi left her feet with a phoenix splash into a cover!

Steph: You don’t see Andi pulling out a Phoenix Splash everyday but sunshine, fire... It fits.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!

Jacqui kicked out at the two, and Andi popped back to her feet. She dragged the brunette to her feet, and whipped her into the corner before following her in with a corner clothesline. Takata waved her left arm over her head in a whirling motion as Jacqui stumbled away and was pulled into a tornado DDT.

Steph: Big time Tornado DDT and this match is all Takata now!

The Boston crowd was at a pitch by now before Andi headed for the corner. She made her way up to the top rope, and the boos began immediately after that. It caught her attention as she glanced around to see what was happening, only to find “Sensational” Stacey Sky heading down to the ring. She locked eyes with the blonde, giving her a perturbed look as Stacey kept walking towards her. The distraction gave Jacqui a chance to retaliate though as she ran up the corner, and snapped off an Olympic slam on the space princess to the canvas. Andi bounced off the mat as Stacey made it to a neutral corner. 

Zack: That was devastating impact, Steph! Jacqui took advantage of the opening, and she sure as hell made the most of it! I said Stacey would be watching, but I didn’t think it’d be ringside.

Steph: Called it!

The Aussie pulled her to her feet, and hoisted her overhead into a delayed vertical suplex. Andi was held upside down for a few seconds before Jacqui brought her down with a brainbuster instead. Feeling more confident, the smile returned to Jacqui’s face as she looked around at the dissatisfied crowd and took off for the ropes as Andi was trying to get up. As soon as she did, jacqui landed a jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick to her head that floored the Hall of Famer before she went for the cover with a leg hook. 

Steph: Jacqui with a giant sized corkscrew roundhouse!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Andi got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Jacqui glanced over to Stacey. The blonde was in her street clothes, not her ring gear. Minogue used a baseball slide to send Andi rolling out of the ring to the floor practically at Stacey’s feet. 

Zack: Even though they aren’t allies, I have a feeling Jacqui’s gonna let Stacey take a few free shots if she wants to do that.  And we both know Stacey’s not above it.

As the referee admonished Jacqui about keeping the match in the ring, Stacey looked down at Andi on the floor. The space princess used the apron to get to her feet, and as soon as she saw Stacey, she clobbered her with a haymaker to the jaw that sent her stumbling backwards a step. Andi dove into the ring before Stacey could grab her, and caught Jacqui coming in with an European uppercut that rocked her backwards. Takata bounced off the near side with a discus clothesline to know her to the mat.

Zack: Andi decided to get her shot in before Stacey was likely to get hers, and Jacqui just got her bell rung in the process. 

Steph: Strike first. That’s the third lesson they teach you in wrestling. First is... Well another time.

Andi darted for the corner, and made her way up like a cat before launching herself into THE shooting star press. The crowd popped as Andi went for the cover, hooking the outside leg before Parks dropped to make the count. 

Steph: Takata with THE SHOOTING STAR PRESS and there’s a cover!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Jacqui’s arm came up off the mat in time before the three, and Andi got back to her feet. Jacqui sat up slowly, holding her chest with one hand before Andi shouted “SHINING WIIIIIIZARD!” and connected with it immediately. 

Zack: Andi’s calling audibles out here, and Jacqui’s catching the worst of it! These two have gone back and forth, and we still have Stacey wandering around ringside. 

She doubled back to the corner once more, and made her way to the top rope. And with a little wind-up, she launched herself into a 1080 corkscrew splash onto Jacqui. The fans came to their feet on impact as Parks slid into position to make the count. 

Steph: Looks like it’s time for H.A.T.E.!! ...You’re welcome Kaoru, wherever you are. Okay, okay. Here comes the L.O.V.E.!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

As the referee’s hand was coming down, Stacey went for a double stomp to Andi. But the space princess moved, and she caught Jacqui instead. Parks called for the bell immediately, and Andi went to return fire on Stacey after she got to her feet. But a low blow put the space princess on her knees, doubled over in pain.

Steph: ...Really? Well.

Stacey drags Andi back to her feet and shoved her into the ropes. After she ties her arms up in them, Sky begins landing one superkick after another into her head. Each one snaps Takata’s head back. 

Gaby: Your winner by disqualification……… ‘THE PERFECT STORM’ JACQUI MINOGUE!!!

Zack: This is what she did to Mars at Wipeout, Steph! Stacey is looking to give Andi a concussion before we even get to Nemesis!!

Steph: Because you have to send a message. At least that’s what I expect the reasoning is.

The Boston crowd continued to book as Stacey lined up and delivered three more superkicks into her head before the space princess slumped limp in the ropes. The referee finally freed her arms, and Andi collapsed to the mat amid a din of boos from the fans. 

Stacey rolled out to the floor, and was about to head for the ramp. Parks checked on a lifeless Andi, and started calling for assistance. Stacey stopped halfway up the ramp, and shook her head before she headed back towards the ring. She pulled the apron up, and retrieved an aluminum baseball bat. Security joined the trainers as they headed for the ring, and Stacey began swinging at the security. She caught two with a stiff shot, and was about to head back into the ring before her manager joined her and grabbed her hand.

Zack: I shudder to think what Stacey was gonna do with that aluminum bat, but it wasn’t to play baseball. Kyle, get control of that woman!

Steph: I’m... Not sure you’re asking the right person.

Zack: Stacey’s not looking to win at Nemesis, she’s looking to put Andi out of wrestling! She’s unhinged!

Stacey propped the bat over her shoulder as she walked alongside her manager hand in hand towards the back, while the trainers assisted the space princess. The show headed to a commercial break.

How To Saw Your Ex In Two

After a commercial for Nemesis in two weeks, the show returns to find the entrance stage set up with a long box seated on top of a table. And on top of that box is a chainsaw. The next thing we see is Alex Price step out from the back, and look cautiously at the table and especially the chainsaw.

Alex: Oh man, I hate this one! Well folks, on the last show, you got to see a little of what my ex-girlfriend can do. And tonight, she will be…. Cutting me in half. Why couldn’t I have dated some normal girls? 

He shakes his head, and gestures behind him.

Alex: Please welcome a very magical girl…. JAMIE WINTERS!!

And sliding into the scene comes the blue-haired pixie herself, the magician Jamie Winters, dressed in a very similar show attire from the last one… And this time, carrying a comically oversized chainsaw.

Jamie: Normal girls are overrated, Alexander; I’m a MAGICAL girl!

Alex: Yeah…. Let’s get this over with, alright?

She opens the long box for him before he climbs up on the table and lays down in it. She then closes it and locks it shut as Alex looks up to the rafters.

Alex: Please don’t let her kill me. Please don’t let her kill me.

Jamie: Aw, c’mon, stop whining. After all, what’s better than an ex-boyfriend? TWO ex-boy… Wait, I think that needs a little bit more thought. For now… It’s chainsaw time!

At this point, Jamie picks up the real chainsaw and starts the motor. It’s almost too much for her handle as she glances towards Alex, and then begins to saw into the center of the box.

Jamie: It’s a tough job, but it has to be done!

Sparks start flying as shards fall from the box onto the floor and the table before she goes all the way through. Alex is entirely unmoving on the table, seemingly dead before she shoves two metal dividers into where she cut the boc and pulls the table apart to show she actually did it.

Jamie: Ta-da! How about that?! Don’t YOU wish you could saw your ex in half?

Seemingly happy with her work, she pats her ex on the head and starts to put him back together by shoving the two halves of the table back together again.

Jamie: Seriously, though? I’m a good girl. I’d never send someone back home in two halves. Especially when we’re so close to Alexander’s marriage! That would be just too cruel from me.

She lines them up perfectly after shutting off the chainsaw, and pulls the dividers out. Jamie runs her hand along the box, and unlocks it. When she lifts the lid, Alex rolls out and lands on his feet on the stage to quite the applause from the crowd. 

Jamie: There we go! A full-sized Alex! Safe and in one piece instead of two!

Alex seems to pray in thanks for that before shaking hands with her, and looking back to the crowd. 

Alex: Nemesis is two weeks from tonight, and Jamie here has something very special planned for that show. Her biggest illusion yet, so make sure you get FFW All Access if you haven’t. And two weeks from tonight, this magical girl will FLY. 

Jamie: And I don’t even need wings for that! Prepare to be wowed, amazed and breathless when you witness the miracle of flight as performed by a human! Join me in two weeks, as we make Nemesis… A truly magical encounter.

And with that, Jamie winks, repeating the send-off from last time as she produces a rabbit sticker from her… somewhere (prestidigitation magic, who’d-a thunk!) and slaps it on the camera. And it’s on that sticker that we fade out to something entirely different.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:24:00 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2019, 02:37:11 pm »

The show returns to the ring after a quick graphic shows the viewers at home what match is coming up next. Gaby’s already in the ring waiting to begin.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

The techno-pop beat gets multi colored strobes flashing as Mars rushes out onto the stage, arms held high and waving to the crowd. She smiles brightly before starting to stride down the ramp, leaning out to slap hands with the FFW faithful.

As Whimsy gets down to ringside, she does a quick, old-school lap around the ring, actively trying to slap hands with as many fans as possible before trotting up the ring steps and onto the outside apron, where she quickly hops up on the outside second turnbuckle bracket and holding her arms out wide.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Nodding to the crowd Mars lightly hops over the ropes and into the ring, removing her multi-colored headband and walking to her corner to await the start of her match.

Zack: Mars Whimsy has been a busy girl in Future Shock lately. And she’s about to meet a woman she holds a win over, which could put her in line for a future title shot if she can make lightning strike twice. 

Steph: The question is all IF, Zack. If she can get past the Kiwi Kicking Fiend. Hmm... The Kiwi Kicking Supernova?

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, moving to the head of the entrance ramp. She hooks her thumbs under the championship around her waist, showing it off with a playful gasping expression, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin. 

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps. 

Gaby: Introducing her opponent, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, she is the reigning Future Shock Nova Champion...this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose--rather than her usual peace sign, though, she unstraps the title from around her waist, throwing it up over her head, using her free hand to try to beckon the fans to get even louder. She grins and flashes a little wink before climbing into the ring, moving to the opposite turnbuckle and raising the title up again, this time for the opposite side of the audience, before hopping down and backing into her corner.

Zack: No one is prouder to be a champion in Future Shock than Katie Hanley. She went through a hell of a fight in Sydney to earn that title. And while it’s not on the line here, that won’t stop her from showing it to everyone who supported her along the way.

Steph: She’s a bit of a beacon in Future Shock isn’t she? Exemplifying every quality that befits what a Prospect should be.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks both women to ensure neither are packing weapons, and calls for the bell after Gaby’s out of the ring. Mars has a big smile on her face as she looks around at the crowd, and then back to Katie. The champion puts her title in the corner and meets Whimsy in the center. The pair shake hands before Mars pulls her forward into a short arm clothesline. Katie pops up and tries to get away from her, but Mars still has her hand and pulled her into a second. The third time she gets up, Katie’s hand is still in Mars’ before the powerful Prospect spins into her with a discus elbow to the jaw that stuns her briefly. And with ease, she scoops her up into a front carry and drop face down onto the mat with a front slam. 

Zack: Mars is getting right to work after the handshake, and making sure to use her size advantage immediately. The only upshot for Katie is she finally let her hand go.

Steph: She can always break the grip with her foot... Followed by spinning on one leg and you know what? I’ll just watch the match.

Whimsy rolled back to her feet, and caught Katie starting to rise with a knee in the ribs that stopped her in her tracks. Mars snatched her around the waist, and lobbed her with a belly to back overhead suplex that crashed her into the canvas. She rolled back to her feet as Katie was prone on the mat, and fell forward right on top of her like a tree. She made sure to roll over her back and forth a couple times before getting up again. Hanley finally got back to her feet before Mars whipped her into the far corner, and followed her in with an avalanche splash. She spun around, grabbed the top rope with both hands, and did a little hip swivel before driving her body into Katie’s. She brought her hips out a second time, and slammed them once again into the champion’s body. 

Zack: Katie’s stuck in that corner, and Mars is using every bit of her size to slam into Katie again and again. Katie needs to change her fortunes here. 

Steph: Love me an Avalanche Splash, Zack. That’s speaking big girl to big girl.

Mars slammed her body into Katie’s for a third time, and then hoisted her up onto her shoulders. She darted out of the corner, and connected with a Samoan drop. As soon as she landed, she grabbed a leg and went for a cover before Parks dropped into position.

Steph: Samoan drop and there’s the pin!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE.

Katie got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Mars rolled over her a couple times before getting back to her feet. She bounced off the near side and left her feet briefly for a senton into Katie’s body that folded her up on the mat.

Zack: It’s a good thing the Nova Champion is as durable and resilient as she is, because Mars is giving her all the punishment you’d ever want and then some.

Whimsy got back to her feet, smiling at the crowd reaction she was getting before taking off for the ropes once more. This time on the rebound, she went for a standing frog splash! But Katie barely rolled out of the way in time before she crashed onto the canvas. The champion sat up, and clutched her ribs for a moment, and finally got back to her feet. When she saw Mars starting to get up again too, she began firing kicks into the side of her knee. Hanley snapped off five in a row before Mars finally dropped to one knee as a result. A rebound off the near side saw the champion connect with a baseball slide into her knee that finally put her on the canvas for a moment.

Zack: Katie’s found her opening, and she’s trying to charley horse that knee and make sure Mars doesn’t get up again for the rest of the match. 

Steph: Good, consistent strategy of working against a bigger opponent. Go for the redwoods.

Katie grabbed her right foot, and picked it up off the mat to drive her knee into the canvas.  After pressing her foot against the back of her knee, she drove it into the mat again. Hanley rolled her opponent towards the rope, and draped her foot across the bottom. She stepped up and dropped her body weight across Mars’ knee, causing her to grimace in pain. She set the leg up, and went to do the same thing until Mars used her free foot to boost her over the top rope to the floor in a heap. Whimsy rolled away from the apron, and rubbed her knee as Katie tried to pull herself together on the floor. 

Zack: Katie went to the well once too often right there, and got one hell of a catapult over the top rope out here in front of us,  Steph. 

Steph: Hanley... Hey... Need some water?

Mars started to get up in the ring, but was having some trouble with it. Katie rolled back in under the bottom rope, and caught her with a chop block to the injured knee. It staggered her before Katie grabbed her foot under one arm. Whimsy hopped on one leg before managing to shake Katie off. She sent the brunette backwards a few steps before the Nova Champion took off towards her. Mars ducked a clothesline but Katie countered into a crucifix as she tried to pull Mars down to the mat. She waved her free arm before Mars dropped on top of her instead.

Steph: I was about to offer Mars my water bottle too but they’re uh... They both look busy, Zack. This is season finale level beating.

Zack: Katie didn’t have enough momentum to bring her down, and Mars just squashed her instead! That might not have been advisable. 

The powerhouse rolled off her, and Katie clutched her ribs in pain as she lay on the mat. Whimsy started to get up again, but was still having trouble, thanks to her knee issues. Katie finally got back to her feet, and took off towards the ropes. She caught Mars with a flying forearm that sent her staggering back into the corner. Hanley looked out at the crowd, and took off towards her with a leaping knee strike to the head. She ran in a circle, and caught her with a second upside the head, and another run around into a third. Whimsy took a half step out, and faceplanted on the mat before Katie headed up to the top rope. 

Zack: A devastating KATIE GO ROUND with nothing but knockout shots to the head, and now the Nova Champion may be sensing victory on the horizon!

Steph: I don’t think Katie’s done yet!

Hanley used the corner for a springboard into a moonsault that landed right on target. The fans came to their feet as she hooked one of Whimsy’s legs with both arms for the cover. Parks dropped into position to make the count. 

Steph: There’s the pin now and Parks with the count!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

THRE-NOPE!!

Hanley wasted zero time as she headed back for the corner again, making her way to the top rope. But as she came off this time, Mars got her good leg up and caught Katie on the chin with her foot. The Nova Champion collapsed back into the corner dazed as Mars struggled to get back to her feet finally.

Zack: Mars’ shoe size is imprinted on Katie’s chin right about now, and Whimsy is unsteadily back on her feet! I don’t think Katie knows if she’s in Boston or Bora Bora!

Mars was having trouble staying vertical as Katie made it out of the corner to go get her. But as she approached, Whimsy surprised her (and everyone else) with a Pele kick to the top of her head that dropped her like a rock. Whimsy crawled across her and made the cover as Parks moved into position with the fans on their feet. 

Steph: Mars out here throwing out peles like it isn’t even a thing!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!

Katie’s arm came up off the mat in the nick of time, and Mars looked at the referee with an exasperated expression. She made it back to her feet with some difficulty, and rubbed her knee for a moment 

Zack: Katie got the shoulder up, and only she knows how! But Mars is getting some feeling back in that knee, and the champion is in trouble once more!

Whimsy finally got a little bit more mobility before she took off for the near side. Katie was beginning to sit up when Mars left her feet for a cannonball senton to her chest that crushed her against the mat. Her fans began getting louder as she got up, and connected with a second cannonball to the chest. She dragged her towards the corner before climbing up to the middle rope facing the crowd. She peered between her legs before coming down with a Vader bomb on top of the champion and then going for the cover!

Steph: Corner slingshot splash and there’s another pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!

Katie reached out and grabbed the bottom rope to stop the count, and Parks pointed it out to Mars. The powerhouse looked up at it, and shook her head before climbing back to her feet and ascending to the second turnbuckle. 

Zack: How in the hell is Katie still in this match?! Mars is going to the second floor, and we both know what this will be!

Steph: It’s about to go south, and I don’t mean New Zealand!

Mars launched herself with a second rope senton, landing entirely on….. The mat! Katie rolled out of the way, and Mars clutched her back on impact. As she struggled to get up again, Katie darted towards her with a hopping superkick to the jaw that sent her flat on the canvas. She used all her strength to roll her over, and go for the cover. 

Steph: THE ONE KICK!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell as Katie rolled off the cover. She sat up, and slumped over as she took in deep gulps of air. The referee raised her hand as she got to her feet. 

Zack: Katie Hanley had her work cut out for her tonight, and she managed to do what champions do, Steph: find a way to win! 

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall…………….KATIE HANLEY!!!

Katie scooped up her Nova Championship out of the far corner, and went back to Mars to offer her a hand to help her up. Whimsy took it after a few seconds, and got pulled to her feet before the two shook hands for the second time. 

Zack: That’s the way it should be right there! Katie has now evened the series with Mars Whimsy, but I’m positive it won’t be the last she saw of her as it pertains to that Nova Championship. Sydney’s next at nemesis, and that WILL be for the title!

Steph: I’m sure Sydney was taking notes... Or you know, she wasn’t and not even remotely impressed. Either or.

The two shook hands again to a pop from the crowd, and Katie raised her hand before reclaiming her Nova Championship. She glanced from it to Mars and back to it again as the show cut elsewhere.

Comeuppance

The scene opens not inside the Future Shock Arena as one would expect. On the contrary, the scene opens up inside a bar. No one is inside by design, don’t want a room full of patrons to spoil the mood. Sitting at the bar with a glass of champagne in her hand, is Cassie Mason, who is wearing a black slitted dress. With a smile on her face, she raises the glass up. 

“Kyle Kilmeade, to answer your question was getting dropped on my head twice enough for me, NO, getting dropped on my head was NOT enough to make me back off your client. I can accept losing. I fully admit that I underestimated Cait, I thought she couldn’t get the job done on her own, letting my guard down is all on me. I can live with that, one loss is not going to define my career in Future Shock. This is a marathon, not a sprint, cliche, I am fully aware. I’ll try not to go to cliche city too often, who wants that? What I can’t accept is what your client did to me AFTER the bell. Two straight Irish Goodbyes? Nope. Not good with that. What was I supposed to do? Let that go? Pretend I wasn’t humiliated in my own hometown in my Future Shock debut? Allow your client to walk away getting the last word at my expense?"

Cassie rolls her eyes.

"Nope. Not a chance. If that is how you instruct your clients operate, sorry Kyle, I am not going to be on the list of a long line of women who have fallen victim to the Gold Standard without a sufficient chance to give one of your clients what is coming to them. Cait may have gotten one over on me, the great thing about life it is not how your start--" Cassie giggles.  “--here I go with another cliche.” Cassie shrugs.“-- it is how you finish. At Nemesis, Cait is not going to be my buzzkill, I am going to be that annoying little party crasher who spoils your client’s party. Cait thought she could run from me? Bitch please. This is not over until I say it is over. At Nemesis Kyle, inform your client that the party, is, over!"

The scene fades with Cassie drinking from the glass of champagne.

Why Sydney Why?

Clips from the last two matches of Sydney Christensen are shown, including her win at the Supershow as well as the rematch with Arabella on the last show. After they conclude, the show returns to the live broadcast, and finds her with Sara. 

Sara: There’s no question that the last few weeks have been a massive 180 for my guest, Sydney Christensen. As you just saw, she’s now set to challenge Katie Hanley for the Nova Championship two weeks from tonight at Future Shock Nemesis in Montreal. Thanks for joining me, Sydney. I think the question foremost is what changed going into the Supershow to where you find yourself now? You have to admit things have gone far better for you since Australia. 

The Canadian paused for a second as she pondered over just how she was going to craft her response.

Sydney: The supposed million dollar question. Why have I suddenly changed? It’s really simple, Sara. Ever since I came to Future Shock, I have been overlooked. I’ve been pushed aside and been used as someone to make everyone else look good. I’ve been given false promise after false promise and I’ve honestly had enough. I’ve grown very tired of always being told to stand off to the side while everyone else takes the spotlight. You know? I was stupid enough to believe them because I was just SO HAPPY to be here. But now? Now things are different. Now I am taking charge of my own future and my own destiny. And to be honest? It feels damn fantastic.

Sara: Well it’s certainly worked out for you so far. But the next question is why the animosity for Arabella? You seemed vicious in your last match, and you even continued to show that after the match when you had already won. Wasn’t winning the match satisfying enough?

Sydney: Sara, I have a feeling that no matter what I say, certain people are going to tell me to make like Elsa and just let it go. Let me ask you a question. What would you do if you had to stand around and watch as someone who is the living embodiment of every missed opportunity and every failure walked around and told this sad little story about how sorry she was that she messed up and cost me a match, then went on to take what SHOULD have been yours from the get go? It wouldn’t make you very happy, would it? Imagine how that made me feel. Imagine having to watch as the mindless sheeple attached themselves to Arabella and shoved me aside like I was nothing. I may have forgiven her for what she cost me against Luna, but I never forgot. What I did to her was simply give her a reminder of just who the hell I am and that the woman she was a fan of and that she looked up to has ceased to exist. She can consider that her warning that you should never meet your idols.

Sara: Fair enough. Two weeks from tonight is the biggest and most important match you’ve had since joining Future Shock. At Nemesis on October 22nd, you’ll be challenging Katie Hanley in her first defense of the Future Shock Nova Championship. We’ve heard how you feel about Arabella, who was trained by Katie. Does that make her guilty by association? How do you feel about Katie? 

Sydney: You made the connection about guilt by association, not me.

She says as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

Sydney: What I did to Arabella is the exact same thing that Katie can expect at Nemesis. I’ve already shown what I am willing to do to get what I want, which is the Nova Championship. Imagine what I am going to do when the title is actually on the line….in my home country, no less. The only bad thing about Nemesis is that it is coming to us from Montreal and not...oh, I don’t know….Calgary. Listen, I don’t hate Katie personally. But Katie Hanley has something that I want and I will stop at nothing until I get it. I I have to make the same example out of Katie that I did of Arabella….

She simply shrugs as if to say “So be it.” The camera focuses on her expression for a second before the show cuts away.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:25:30 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 02:37:25 pm »

The show returns from the break as Gaby is already standing in the center of the ring with her microphone. 

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the Future Shock Tag Team Championship!

Zack: It’s title match time here in Boston! One way or another, we’ll make history. Either with new champions crowned or the historic reign of the Gold Standard continuing forward. 

Steph: Kyle said that if the Dragons lose, another shot will not be granted but we never heard Adam’s statement on the matter.

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Gaby announces their arrival.

Gaby: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: The Raging Dragons have been here before, and they came up short, thanks to the manager of the Gold Standard. Tonight they are back, and we’ll see what lessons they learned from the first time with the tag champions. 

Steph: I’m sure they’ll be watching out for a chair this time around.

The lights in the arena go out as the opening bars of ‘Redheaded Woman’ by Bruce Springsteen begin to play. A white spotlight hits the stage and Kyle Kilmeade walks through the curtain with a smug smile in place. The spotlight turns to red and Kyle proceeds to open the curtain to allow Valerie McKinley and Lacey to step through. They move to stand one either side of him, with all three soaking in the animosity from the booing crowd.

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting a dirty job done
I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

As the song continues, Lacey and Valerie walk down the ramp with Kyle between them giving them a little applause as they go. Reaching the ring, they both move to an opposite corner and climb the steps, before meeting again in the centre of apron to look out over the still booing crowd.

Well listen up stud your life's been wasted
Till you've got down on your knees and tasted
A red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Kyle joins the duo on the apron to hold the ropes open for Valerie to enter elegantly, while Lacey drops down into the splits and lowers her head towards her foot to roll under the bottom rope.

Gaby: Introducing at this time and accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade…. They are the REIGNING and DEFENDING Future Shock Tag Team Champiosn…..Valerie McKinley and Lacey…. THE GOLD STANDARD!

The three make their way to the corner to share some last minutes words before the match begins, and their music fades out.

Zack: It says a lot that in over 2 years since their inception, only two teams have been Future Shock Tag Champions with each of them holding the titles for over a year. Valerie and Lacey have been active on the main roster as well, and have proven to be a very successful tandem. But can they do it again against a team who is now more likely to be more ready than ever for them?

Steph: They’ve proven to win matches without much in the way of pulling any tricks, but that is the biggest question, Zack.

Referee Malcolm Parks checked both teams, and collected the tag titles from the champions. He raised them over his head, and handed them off to Gaby before she left. Parks calls for the bell to start the match, and the Dragons take off for the far side. But not towards Lacey and Valerie, instead they rebounded into dual baseball slides into Kyle’s chest. It sent him backwards into the barricade before the two got to their feet, and were immediately attacked by the redheads. Su and Valerie started exchanging blows, while Lacey and Jenny did the same a few feet away. Su caught Valerie with a short knee to the ribs before whipping her across to the far side, and depositing her on the floor with a clothesline over the top rope. Wakuda doubled back to her partner as they shoved Lacey back into the corner, and took turns delivering knife edge chops into her chest. A dual hip toss flipped her onto the canvas followed by a hip check from both women to each side of her head. 

Zack: The Dragons didn’t waste any time! They took out Kyle before he had a chance to do anything, Valerie got dumped, and Lacey’s catching all the offense now!

Steph: I think they wanted to make a point that they weren’t going to deal with him for the second time! Look at those chops.

They pulled her to her feet, and used double arm wringers followed by a second until they each used a double monkey flip to send her over to the mat. Jenny fired Su into the ropes, and popped her up on the rebound to let her fall knees first into Lacey’s body before she hooked the leg for the cover. Parks dropped to the mat to count it! 

Steph: Some new offense from the Dragons as well and first cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lacey kicked out as the two struck, and Su pummeled her with right hands to her head. She dragged her back to her feet, and whipped her into the Dragons’ corner. Lacey absorbed a corner clothesline from Su before she made the tag to Jenny.

Zack: Su and Jenny clearly learned a lot from their first match with the champions, and they have been running the table since the bell rang!

Jenny stepped through and grabbed the top rope before she began unleashing a flurry of kicks to Lacey’s body. Several landed in a row before she pulled her forward into an arm trap headbutt to the redhead’s face. Lacey stumbled backwards dazed when she let go, and Jenny hooked her head into a future shock DDT followed by a cover before Parks dropped to count. 

Steph: Song giving Lacey a lot to think about with that double arm DDT, and there’s another cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Again, Lacey kicked out, and Jenny fired forearms into the side of her head before she got back to her feet. She pulled the champion up with her, but Lacey shoved her backwards. When Jenny came forward to get her, that’s when the redhead caught her with a palm thrust to the throat. 

Zack: No matter how tough you are, there are certain areas of your body you can’t toughen up. And your throat is one of them. 

Jenny caught her breath just before Lacey began throwing hands again. Several right hands landed against her head before she fired Jenny across to the far side. Song rebounded quickly as Lacey ducked down for a back body drop. But Jenny rolled over her back, and landed on her feet. Valerie pointed behind Lacey as the former Aspire Champion turned around right into a codebreaker. The champion bounced off the mat, and Jenny immediately got to her feet. She took off for the ropes, but caught a kick to the back of her head from Valerie on the apron. It stumbled her forward before Lacey darted towards her with a running forearm to take her down to the mat. It was clear that the redhead was still dazed though as she headed for her corner, and made the tag to Valerie. 

Steph: The former Future Shock champion now in, and it looks as though she is going to pick up where she left off after that well... Decided cheap shot. Not like pawn shop cheap, either.

Zack: It’s well documented that the Gold Standard will do anything and everything needed to secure a victory. No surprise there.

She stepped through as Jenny was trying to get her bearings, and delivered a target kick into her right ankle. It stumbled her to her knee before Valerie drove her knee into the mat, and then stomped at her ankle repeatedly. McKinley rolled out under the bottom rope, grabbing Jenny’s leg and snapping her ankle against the apron to boos from the crowd. Another snap against the apron made Song clutch at her foot in pain before Valerie pulled her towards the corner. A smug look on her face followed before she slammed her right ankle against the steel post, causing Song to shout in pain. 

Zack: Look at the pinpoint accuracy that Valerie is employing here. She’s positively wrecking that right ankle, and Jenny’s face tells you all you need to know about how well it’s working. 

Steph: It looks as if the One Percenter has picked her target for the evening. 

Valerie dragged her leg out of the ring a little further, and trapped her foot between the post and the ring steps. She glanced out over the booing Boston crowd before using a dropkick to the steps to crush her foot against the post. Jenny shouted in pain again, and desperately tried to get her foot free before Valerie measured a standing sidekick into the steps to crunch her foot and ankle again between the steel parts. Parks was yelling at her before she released Jenny’s foot, and rolled back into the ring with her. 

Zack: Valerie is flirting with a disqualification here, but not enough to stop the match apparently. Jenny’s ankle has to be in awful shape at this point. 

Steph: If you ask the Gold Standard, Zack I’m sure they would tell you whatever gets the job done. Arguably, Jenny is the more aggressive member. Take out her and they could play with Wakuda all day to a retention.

As Valerie stepped back into the ring, Jenny started to crawl towards her corner. Su had her hand outstretched ready for the tag before Valerie stomped at Jenny’s ankle to stop her. She pulled her back to her half of the ring, and applied an ankle lock submission. Song’s face was frozen in pain as Valerie twisted her ankle, causing the brunette to desperately reach for the tag. Song pushed up on her hands, and tried to walk on them to get to the corner. But as she was within reach, Valerie pulled her backwards again and added more torque. 

Steph: No tags today for the Dragons. Valerie wants to take her sweet time working that ankle.

Zack: Win or lose, Jenny’s gonna need help getting around for a few days after this match.

Parks asked Jenny if she wanted to stop the match, but the challenger shook her head. She gritted her teeth, and tried to make it to her corner again. But Valerie didn’t let her move at all this time, and dropped down to one knee as she continued to use the submission. Su was practically bent over the top rope reaching out for the tag as Jenny’s hand started to wave over the mat. Valerie screamed at her to tap out until Jenny managed to push up on her hands again and grab Valerie’s feet to roll her up for into an inside cradle!

Zack: What a great counter, and possibly just in the nick of time too!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie kicked out at two, and Jenny made a dash for her corner on all fours. McKinley lunged and grabbed her leg just as she was about to make it, and then pulled her back to her team’s corner to tag in Lacey. The One Percenter pressed her leg against the mat as Lacey hopped up onto the second rope from the inside with a modified curb stomp into Jenny’s ankle. 

Steph: They really are doing a number on Jenny, and once more stopping Song from making a tag. 

Lacey dragged her leg across the bottom rope, and came down on it with all her body weight. It also snapped Jenny’s ankle against the mat, and Lacey smiled over to Su before blowing her a kiss. Wakuda started to come into the ring after her, and Parks went to stop her.. Valerie grabbed Jenny’s foot and pulled part of her leg out of the ring, and hooked her foot about the bottom and middle rope. As Lacey continued to torment Su who was trying to get past the referee to get at her, Kyle handed Valerie the ring bell before she drove it into Jenny’s ankle. He quickly put it back on the table as Jenny curled up in a ball on the mat, clutching that foot tightly. Su finally dropped to the floor, and went around after Kyle before Lacey doubled back to make the cover. 

Steph: A ring bell? Really? Talk about going above and beyond.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Jenny shoved her off the cover, and caught her with a headbutt to the face to stun her. She quickly rolled onto her stomach, and darted for the corner to make the tag. Su wasn’t there though as she had managed to grab Kyle by the collar until she saw her partner, and took off towards the corner to make the tag. As she hopped up onto the apron and reached to tag in, Lacey dragged Jenny back away from the corner.

Zack: Su was about to knock Kilmeade into the next time zone, but saw her partner was waiting on her! If she had been a second quicker, this match complexion would have changed quickly!

Jenny rolled onto her back, and used both feet to shove Lacey backwards into the ropes. The challenger quickly tried to get to her feet before Lacey advanced on her. She caught the redhead coming in with a roundhouse kick, using her injured foot and causing them both to collapse to the mat. The Boston crowd was trying to will Jenny to her team’s corner, and she began to make that trip. As she crawled towards it, Lacey rolled into her corner and made the tag. Valerie immediately bolted into the ring to grab Jenny before she propelled herself into her team’s corner, making the tag to Su!

Steph: McKinley about one second too late after Jenny clocked Lacey and there’s the tag!

Zack: Su’s been sitting on ready to get back into this match, and she’s turned into a house on fire now!

Su dove into the ring, and started trading blows with Valerie and getting the better of the exchange too. She backed her up a few steps, and dazed her with a bell clap. Wakuda unloaded with knife edge chops to her chest, and sent her across to the far side. Valerie rebounded into a Thesz press before Su unloaded with right hands to her head. The fans were getting much louder now as Wakuda hopped to her feet, and pulled Valerie into her pumphandle shoulderbreaker! She immediately went for the cover as Parks slid into position to count it. 

Zack: That’s the RELOAD, and Su’s seconds away from being half of the new Future Shock Tag Team Champions, Steph!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Valerie kicked out in time, and Su wasted no time in getting back to her feet. As the One Percenter got to her feet, Wakuda caught her with a spinning heel kick to the head that sent her backwards into the ropes. The challenger took off for the far side, but got her foot caught by Lacey on the floor. As she reached down to nail her, Valerie stormed forward and pulled her into her swinging reverse STO followed by a cover!

Zack: That’s DIVINE PROVIDENCE!! Su never saw it coming!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Jenny caught Valerie with a diving headbutt off the corner to break up the cover. It sent her rolling away as Jenny struggled to get back to her feet, hopping on one foot as her partner tried to recover. 

Steph: Song may have just put McKinley’s mind on autopilot with that headbutt but here comes Lacey!

But she didn’t stay on her feet long before Lacey grabbed her by the ankle, and yanked her out of the ring to the floor. Su struggled to get to her feet in the ring, while Valerie was almost back to a vertical base. The redhead’s face showed anger as she went to grab Su into position for a second STO. 

Steph: It’s looking like it might be another--!!

She jerked Su forward, but got immediately bitten on her face by the challenger. Valerie dropped her and clutched her face in pain as Su got back to her feet. She pulled the redhead towards her into her back suplex double knee backbreaker! The fans came to their feet as she made the cover!

Zack: DANGER CLOSE, and the tag titles may be even closer!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lacey didn’t make the save in time, thanks to Jenny. And as soon as the referee called for the bell, Song rolled into the ring and crawled towards her partner to give her a hug as they sat up on their knees. 

Steph: It looks as if the reign has come to an end here tonight. Season finale, all.

Gaby: Your winners AND NEEEEEEEEEEWWWW Future Shock Tag Team Champions….. Su Wakuda and Jennifer Song….. THE RAGING DRAGONS!!!

Fireworks began to shoot from the rafters the referee handed each half of the Future Shock Tag Titles. The girls grinned, and Su go to her feet before helping Jenny get to hers. 

Zack: The Raging Dragons have made history tonight! And the year plus reign of the Gold Standard in the tag division of Future Shock has come to an end!

Steph: With that, the flood gates open for any and all challengers to try and take it from the Dragons.

Jenny was propped up, and leaned against her partner as they raised their new titles over their heads to a pop from the crowd. A couple trainers headed down to assist Jenny as the girls bumped their titles together like champagne glasses.

Zack: The Raging Dragons now rule the Future Shock tag division, but they won’t have to wait very long for challengers, will they? The Laurie Jane Experience and the Doomsday Sisters will meet at Nemesis, and three titles will also be decided as well! 

Steph: We’ll be seeing you at Nemesis, folks.

Zack: Good night from Boston!

Jenny propped up against the rope as the trainers tended to her, while Su kissed her half of the tag titles. It was on that image that Future Shock faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 10:32:05 am by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: