Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 01:13:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

After Shock Preview for Future Shock 2nd Impact

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: After Shock Preview for Future Shock 2nd Impact  (Read 130 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 12, 2019, 04:22:46 pm »

A lightning bolt strikes the screen, leaving the Future Shock logo. The next thing we see is the familiar set of the After Shock studio with the curved video wall behind the purple couch. Gary is also seen in his bowl. The camera pulls back, and finds he’s with one of the newest Prospects to join Future Shock.

Jake: Hi, everyone! Welcome to After Shock, your one stop for all the latest news coming out of Future Shock. And this week, we’ll be covering the second ever Impact special called 2nd Impact! That makes sense, right? On top of all that, I’ve got one of the newest girls on the Prospect roster with me, who just won her debut! She’s a magical girl, you know! I’m talking about Jamie Winters!

Sure enough, the blue-haired magician girl “creates” a handful of playing cards between her knuckles, before shuffling them back together and giving Jake a big smile.

Jamie: Your friendly neighborhood magical girl alright! Thanks for having me, Jake, and… If the studio crew is interested, I of course brought some fun with me to this program!

Jake: I’m sure they will after we are done. It’s been my experience that a lot of them are very happy to be distracted at times. I know the feeling though. Congratulations on your first win last week against Ashley Slayton. I thought you were terrific!

Jamie: There’s a reason I was deemed ready to fight by the awesome crew at the Future Shock Development Center, and I’m so, so, SO glad I got to prove them right! And, like I said, I wanna bring some magic to this industry, and I think… I did just that when I entered the ring!

Jake: Well I know I was cheering for you personally. We also got to see Arabella Townshend earn herself a shot at the Nova title in the new year, as well as Carys McFarlane pick up a much needed win too. It was a good night to be a fan overall. With that being your first match and all, how nervous were you? A lot of butterflies in your stomach that you turned into doves or something?

Jamie: No, they stayed as butterflies alright.

Jamie gave him a coy smile as she scratched her head.

Jamie: It’s never gonna be an easy thing to do, step in front of a massive audience and try to meet their expectations. I remember the first time I stepped into a stage to perform magic, and being in the ring was a thousand times more unnerving. I think the trick is to focus on the job you have to do, and all the rest will be a consequence. Success, fans, cheers, checks? None of that’s gonna happen before you put in the work and show people you’re ready for the big stage.

Jake: Well hopefully co-hosting After Shock with me won’t cause you any nerves or anything like that. I promise it’s way easier than getting thrown around and twisted up in the ring, at least that’s how it seems to me!

He gave her hand a reassuring pat as he continued.

Jake: You ready to help give everyone the skinny on 2nd Impact next week in Denver?

Jamie: You bet I am!

Jake: Let’s do it then! On November 19th in Denver, it’ll be 2nd Impact as the stars of FFW face off against some of the Prospects of Future Shock. We had this event earlier in the summer, and the Future Shock girls ran the table. This time, things were switched up a little. The owner of this company picked the Prospects, while Adam picked the FFW talent. It’s only going to be on FFW All Access, and we got five matches on tap to see if FFW can even up the series 1-1.

A graphic for the first match pops up to show Gillie Barnes and Mars Whimsy.

Jake: One match that should be a bruiser is gonna see “Old School” Gillie Barnes going one on one with Mars Whimsy. Both of these girls are known for hitting hard, and we’ve seen Gillie’s headbutts really send people for a loop. I like them both, but I have to say I’m a little partial to Gillie here for reasons many probably know.

Jamie: Aw, man! I like them both, because they both wanna share something with the people. Gillie is all about spreading knowledge and fun facts, and Mars is a symbol of body positivity and perseverance. This is the typical “the fans win” kinda match, because no matter who takes this here contest, we’re all gonna be awarded with a great contest.

Jake: Yeah, I won’t be disappointed either way. I like them both a lot, and tweets I’ve seen from Mars indicate she’s pretty amped for it, I think. But I don’t think we’ll have a lot of problems picking someone to root for in the next match.

The graphic for the tag match between the Cortez Sisters and the Midnight Storm pop up next.

Jake: This will be the first time we’ve had a tag team match at Impact, and it’ll be Anna and Luna Cortez going two on two against Caitlyn Storm and “Midnight” Mila Martin of the Midnight Storm. This could end up being a big week  for both Caitlyn and Luna. Caitlyn could win the ladder match, and Luna could be the next Nova Champion at Global Wars. So this could start some momentum for both. Who do you like here?

Jamie: Can we all agree the Cortez Sisters are a mystery and Luna Cortez can just… disappear?

Jamie pouts.

Jamie: I mean, she strikes me as a bad woman in every sense of the word, while Anna is… Anna is a different girl. They look exactly alike but they don’t look like one another at all at the same time. I know, confusing. ANYWAY! I like Caitlyn and Midnight here better too, based simply on the fact -- and not at all ONLY on the fact -- that they seem to have their heads properly attached to their necks instead of… somewhere else.

This gets a nod from Jake in total agreement.

Jake: No argument from this corner. But then we get back to a match where I’m having a hard time picking who I want to win. Representing FFW, we’ll have Australia’s own Luci going one on one with “Li’l Pixie Pump” Nora Harris. Nora almost became Aspire Champion in her last match, but this time, she’s representing Future Shock against a woman with as many skills as her. Pick me a winner, Jamie! You backing Luci or the Pixie?

Jamie ponders.

Jamie: This is another one of the hard choices! Both are great representatives of the never-say-die attitude we wanna see in fighters on both sides of this battle. Luci has shown she’s got the spirit to take on whatever challenge she is faced with, and Nora is that plucky, unapologetic kinda girl that everyone should strive to have as much confidence as! But for my money, I’m leaning sliiiiiggggghhhhhtly towards Ms. Harris. I don’t even know why, just a gut feeling.

Jake: I don’t think there’s a bad choice in this match, no matter which way you go. I know Luci would be happy to avoid that giant swing Nora’s been using. But there’s still more to discuss. We’re back to being able to pick a favorite again when Harley Shannon faces Jacqui Minogue of the Matriarchy. If Jacqui can knock off the Fast Track Champion, that’s gotta put her in line for some title shots in Future Shock.

Jamie: And I sure hope she doesn’t, because Jacqui likes to talk too much and she’s boring. I say this already expecting a “who is this girl anyway, L-O-L” reaction from her -- use GOOGLE! Anyway, yeah, hopefully Harley, who is a proven prodigy and a great performer who has her head in a good place, will shut her up for a little bit.

Jake: The last match scheduled for the show is gonna feature one of the women who will be part of War Games later that week. Scarlett Silver, former multi-time Fast Track Champion, is gonna face a woman who just earned a Nova title shot, Arabella Townshend. As is the case with a few of these matches, Arabella is giving up a lot of experience in the ring to Scarlett. But what an impression she could make if she managed to get past her!

Jamie: But at the same time, Arabella has shown a lot of maturity, right? Watching her go is like watching a ready-made star. So this is another toss-up. Now, Scarlett is gonna come to make an impact -- no pun intended -- since she just recently lost the Unity Championships to Valerie McKinley and Lacey of the Gold Standard, and Arabella is grooming herself to be the next Nova Champion if she has her way with Katie Hanley when they do meet… Or Luna Cortez, we never know, but I’m just gonna assume it’ll be Ms. Hanley.

Jake: We’ll find out the answer to that and all the other questions by Global Wars. But as it pertains to this show, I’m really gonna put you on the spot now. Which match do you think will be the show stealer at 2nd Impact?

Jamie: Kinda obvious to say Arabella Townshend and Scarlett Silver are gonna absolutely kill it, but my sleeper pick here is Luci and Nora Harris! It’s gonna be an absolute banger of two women who are all about the hustle! And let’s see if Future Shock wipes out the competition again, or if the girls from upstairs are ready to do their homework!

Jake: You can see all this and Global Wars by signing up for FFW All Access, if you haven’t already. If you have, you’re locked in and ready to go. November 19th, it’s Future Shock versus FFW at 2nd Impact! I want to thank Jamie for joining me, and make sure you all check out the next After Shock when we are talking about Girls’ Night Out…. where my co-host here will be involved! But she doesn’t know that yet… or I guess she doe snow.

Jamie: Maybe I’m gonna be out there to make Girls’ Night Out a bit more… Magical!

Jamie winks. C’mon, you saw tihs coming.

Jake: Till then, we’ll see you in Denver for 2nd Impact!

Jake gives his guest his full attention as it’s clear she’s about to do a few tricks for the team before the show cuts to black.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 03:14:05 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: