Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 03:52:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock 2nd Impact - November 19, 2019

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock 2nd Impact - November 19, 2019  (Read 511 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: November 19, 2019, 03:44:06 pm »

Live from the Pepsi Center in Denver, Colorado
November 19, 2019

The first thing viewers see is a small hand of a little girl walking a toy FFW wrestler across her bed before putting her into her toy ring. The figure looks like Stacey Sky of the Gold Standard. The small girl reaches for another figure, this time of Andi Takata. As she sets the figures across from each other in the ring, the video cuts to the beginning of an actual match that took place as “Fire Ready Aim” by Green Day begins to play.

Kick the dog when the whistle blows
Well you're a liar (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah)
Feed the creeps with a stick and bone
You're a liar (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah)

The video shows Andi firing Stacey across to the far side, and cuts back to the little girl playing before she has Andi tackle her to the mat, even making the sound effects herself as she plays with them. Then video of Andi coming off the top rope with her shooting star press is shown before we cut back to the little girl doing the move with her figures. 

Stick a hammer in your mouth
You're a liar (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah)
Knock your teeth out to the ground
You're a liar (ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah)

Someone calls the little girl from the other room, causing her to jump off the bed and head out of the room to leave her figures in the ring. And that’s when a voiceover from Adam can be heard. 

Adam: That’s how it all begins. That’s where it begins for a lot of women in this business. They see their favorite stars on TV, and they become mesmerized. It becomes a passion as she grows older. 

The next shot shows an older version of that girl as she’s running the ropes in a dusty old gym with a trainer watching her. It then cuts to her coming off the top rope with an elbow drop onto a dummy. 

Adam: Then she wants to be just like the women she watched growing up. She wants to become a star, and experience everything they did. She sets a goal for herself, stars to learn her craft, and finds a home. She wants to make an Impact. 

Rip it up on retribution
Turn it up sideways (ah ah ah ah ah ah)
Ready aim fire, fire ready aim
Ready aim fire, fire ready aim

The next shot shows that same young woman now at the Future Shock Center, and practicing her shooting star press. She pops back to her feet with a smile on her face, proud of herself and feeling accomplished. 

Adam: That’s the goal of every Prospect who comes through Future Shock. They all have a goal and a dream. They all want to hone their skills, build on what they know, so when the day comes that they step out onto the biggest stages….

The same woman steps out onto a stage for Velocity, listening to a very loud response from the fans in the arena. She flashes that same smile on her face, and takes off towards the ring with enthusiasm. 

Adam: They’re ready. That’s what tonight is about. 6 of the brightest in FFW will find out how ready 6 Prospects are for the main stage. Each of the Prospects’ goal is to make it to FFW, and tonight is their chance and their opportunity to prove that they are. Tonight, goals are set to be achieved. The biggest test they are going to face in their ultimate goal lays in front of them. Tonight, when it’s FFW versus Future Shock…. The Prospects will look to repeat history… They will look to make a… 2ND IMPACT!

The show then cuts inside the arena on a wide shot as the Green Day song continues to play. A raucous crowd makes a great deal of noise as spotlight shine over them. We see a stage with two tunnels, one marked for FFW and one for the Prospects while the video wall shows the logos of both colliding with each other. 

Zack: Tonight might as well be the SATs for the Prospects as they look to make history repeat itself when they face some of FFW’s best! We welcome you to the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado! We welcome you to the Pepsi Center! And most importantly, we welcome you to FFW versus Future Shock…. 2nd Impact!

The shot shows our broadcast team next as they stand in front of their booth, with graphics identifying them obviously as Zack Hudson and Steph Stefano.

Zack: The last time the Prospects went toe to toe with FFW, they pitched a shutout, Steph! But tonight, it’s a whole different ball game with new Prospects looking to do the same. But I guarantee you the FFW roster is gonna be even more determined and focused than ever right here tonight!

Steph: You know they will, Zack. I think this time it’s a matter of personal responsibility to show the Prospects that they ain’t ready yet... Regardless of what the last time proved.

Zack: We got 5 big matches on the show, and even though the participants were chosen by the opposing team’s leader, I think the pressure is on for FFW’s roster most of all! In the main event, Scarlett Silver, who will be part of War Games Saturday at Global Wars, meets Arabella Townshend. Who do you like here?

Steph: I think Silver’s one of the more talented stars in the company but Arabella has impressed here and beating Scarlett? That could do a lot for her.

Zack: We’re also gonna see what could be a show stealer of a match when “Li’l Pixie Pump” Nora Harris goes one on one with Luci! I expect the crowd to be split down the middle, and that one’s a pick’em for me!

Steph: It’s a very deep clash of styles here I think but you can expect the crowd to be nothing if not vocal.

Zack: Do you like your wrestling with a bit more power behind it? Maybe a little more smash mouth? Well Mars Whimsey and “Old School” Gillie Barnes are no doubt gonna give you all you want when they meet for the first time!

Steph: Nothing against Gillie but I have Mars here by a mile and then some. Expect a burner none the less.

Zack: For the first time, we’ll see tag teams collide between FFW and Future Shock. The Midnight Storm know all about Future Shock, but they’ll be representing FFW against Anna and Luna Cortez. And if you’re Caitlyn and Luna, this could be a huge week for you starting here!

Steph: Any momentum towards Global Wars can help, as we know. Now call it effort to seem unbiased towards Christian and his new clients but I’m leaning towards Midnight Storm.

Zack: We’ll also see one of the titleholders in FFW as the Fast Track Champion, Harley Shannon, meets the Matriarchy’s Jacqui Minogue! That right there is ripe for an upset if you’re Jacqui, and could open all kinds of doors for her if she can stop Harley. But that’s a lot easier said than done, as we have seen recently in FFW.

Steph: Could it be a right upset? Yes. Will it be? Doubtful because Harley more than enough times Harley has proven to be the bane of any and all who stand opposite side of the ring to her.

Zack: No matter which side you’re backing, folks, tonight is loaded with matches you’ve never seen before! After the way the last Impact went, I think we’re gonna see FFW come out harder than ever before! I’m predicting they win the series tonight, who you got?

Steph: Honestly I got Future Shock taking this one as well. Something just tells me... Makes me lean that way. 

Zack: Well there’s only one way to find out what’s gonna happen! I see we got the world’s most famous “Wildcat” ring announcer in the ring, so let’s get 2nd Impact rolling! Take it away, Gaby!

The show cuts from the broadcast booth to the ring, where the “Wildcat” is ready to go as she stands in the center with her microphone. 

Gaby: The opening contest of 2nd Impact is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: If you like your wrestling with a little more smash mouth and seeing two bruisers go toe to toe, this match is definitely for you. 

Steph: Things will be going the moment that bell rings, folks. Get ready for loud hits.

The opening bass drum kick is punctuated by pink strobes before the upbeat, pop-punk intro of Rise Against’s ‘Far From Perfect’ blasts over the speaker and Mars comes sprinting out onto the stage, arms held wide as the fans shower her with cheers!

She pauses to give the crowd a cheesy grin and wave before she jogs down to ringside, stopping either side of the ramp to slap hands with fans before sliding into the ring under the bottom ropes, getting to her feet she quickly rushes over to the far side of the ring and steps up onto the second rope, arms held wide as she encourages the crowd to sing the chorus of her theme music with her.

“WE ARE FAR,
FROM PERFECT!
BUT PERFECT AS WE ARRRRRRRE!”

She leaps backwards off the ropes to the center of the ring arms still held wide as she spins slowly, trying her best to get the entire crowd in attendance to join with her.

“WE ARE BRUISED!
WE ARE BROKEN!
WE ARE GODDAMNED WORKS OF AAAAAAAAART!”

She pumps her fists high then

“WORKS OF ART!”

With that the kaleidascope of colored streamers rain down on Future Shock’s Rainbow daughter, laughing she spins around happily, wrapping herself in the plethora of streamers until she trips up and falls over at the ring announcer’s feet.

Gaby: Introducing, from Las Angeles, California, standing at 5’7” tall and weighing in at one-hundred and ninety pounds, MARS WHIIIIIIIIMSY!

Whimsy quickly pulls herself free of the streamers and retreats to her own corner as her music fades out and uses the ropes to stretch out as she awaits the opening bell.

Zack: Mars Whimsy was excited to find out she was going to be part of 2nd Impact tonight, and even more exuberant to learn she was gonna be facing “Old School” for the first time!

Steph: Influencers of a feather flock together and all that, Zack.

The quiet, almost gentle strums of “Discombobulate” by Hans Zimmer begin playing... Gently. Softly. The lights in the arena are dim. Low as the strumming becomes more frantic. On the video wall begins showing a chalkboard full of figures and writing and scribbles and photos of wrestlers from days long since passed. Writing of this and writing of that and too many notes writ so small they’re impossible to get a handle of unless one was actually there. As the music plays, Gillie Barnes begins to calmly saunter out, legs moving in time with the music as she grins wide.

Gaby: Introducing from Sheerness, England and weighing in at 159 lbs... “OLD SCHOOL” GILLIE BARNES!

Gillie immediately takes off for the ring, high-fiving every single fan as she can, arms outstretched before she slides in and begins to eye the turnbuckles and ring ropes. She checks for sturdiness, tugging one rope, pulling at a turnbuckle pad before dropping to study the exact measurement of how taut the ropes are until the referee tells her with a deadpan inflection to get to her corner. She grins and nods, patting the ref on the shoulder as if to say they’re doing a banger job before she heads to her corner.

Zack: This is kinda like “old home” week for Gillie, as she makes her first appearance in a Future Shock ring since she graduated.

Steph: I think Gillie never felt happier than in a Future Shock ring. Perhaps it has been on and off success or some other factors, but she seems more spry here.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both women for illegal objects, finds none, and calls for the bell after Gaby leaves the ring. The two women meet in the center, both looking very happy before Gillie offers Mars a handshake. Whimsy shakes her head, and gives her a big hug instead. Gillie returns it with some enthusiasm before they shake hands. Whimsy holds her hand up, looking to the crowd and back to Gillie as she invites her to a test of strength. Gillie doesn’t mind that idea at all, and reaches up to grab her hand. They lock both hands finally, and the test begins as the two go chest to chest. Both women jockey for position, and Gillie starts to get the better of it as she bends Mars’ wrists back. 

Zack: Looks like Gillie’s got a little more power than Mars, but I’d have never been able to guess who’d win this without seeing it. 

Steph: I have no doubts on that, Zack. Mars may be saving her own impressive strength to lull Gillie in.

She starts to bring Mars down a little, causing the newcomer’s knees to start to bend before Whimsy gets a better footing and starts to rise up. This time, it’s Gillie who looks to be losing her footing as Mars steps back and slams her body into Gillie’s. It drops the former champion to a knee, and Mars lets go to drop a series of elbows into the top of her head. The last one, she rubs it with her hand and lets loose a bionic elbow this time. Barnes wobbles on her knee until Whimsy bounces off the near side with a hip check to her head. With the former champion on her knees, Mars grabs her hands and pulls her into a straitjacket submission as she stands behind her. 

Zack: Mars isn’t known for a lot of submission based wrestling, but it’s also very rare she comes up against someone who can match her in the power department. 

Steph: Match-ups like these happen. They’re necessary for you to understand where your own weaknesses lie.

As Mars pulls back on her hands, Gillie forces her way back to her feet. She brings her hips forward, and slams them back into Mars’ body. She does it twice more before she finally shakes the Prospect lose, and turns into her with a discus elbow to the jaw. Then it’s Gillie’s turn as she starts throwing big elbows into the top of her head, rolls her hands over each other, spits into one of them and connects with a bionic elbow of her own that drops Mars to all fours. 

Zack: Maybe you can enlighten me here, Steph. What additional advantage does it give an elbow drop to spit in your hand before you hit it? 

Steph: ...I am going to say I couldn’t even begin to tell you.

Gillie pulls her back to her feet, and fires a chop into her chest. Mars’ teeth clench for a second before she fires back one of her own into Gillie’s chest. The former Future Shock Champion lays in one in response as the crowd goes “OOHH” and “AAHH” with each of the chops. They trade a couple more blows before Mars uses a Mongolian chop to drop Gillie back to her knee again. She pulls her up by the head, and drags her to the corner to slam it into the top turnbuckle. As soon as she did, Gillie looked back at her with a grin. Mars connected with another shot into the turnbuckle followed by two more. Gillie was still smiling at her as she started smacking her own hand against her head, alarming Mars briefly before the Brit rocked her with a headbutt that sent Whimsy staggering backwards. 

Zack: That’s gotta be a little demoralizing to slam your opponent’s head into the corner as hard as Mars was, and see that grinning face looking back at you!

Steph: Hardest head in Future Shock. I’m not sure if that means she’s stubborn or she’s taken too many blows to the head. Maybe both? Probably both.

Gillie bounced off the near side, and mowed Mars down with a running clothesline. Whimsy barely got back to her feet before Gillie did it again. The third time, she put her down with a flying shoulder tackle and dropped to all fours herself. That same smile came to her face as she looked out at the crowd, and back to Mars who was almost up to all fours herself. Barnes scampered across the ring to butt her in the head again, sending the Prospect rolling and connecting with three more shots just like it before she wagged her backside and popped back to her feet. 

Steph: Sometimes I wonder if Gillie has ever taken any stock in wrestling matches past ‘93 outside of the sake of archival.

Zack: I wouldn’t be surprised to find out she hasn’t, and she’s definitely living up to the nickname of “Old School” here.

The brunette charged the ropes again as Mars was getting up, but Whimsy caught her coming forward with a kick to the stomach before scooping her up for a lifting side slam. She sat up on her knees and shook her head, trying to get her bearings before she hoisted Gillie onto her shoulders and took off for a running Samoan drop. Barnes rolled onto her stomach to avoid a pin, but her opponent wasn’t planning one as she hit the near side instead and came back with a cannonball senton onto her lower back. It drove Gillie face down onto the mat as Mars rose up, left her feet, and came down on her lower back a second time. 

Steph: A smooth looking Samoan drop and then comes a cannonball senton and Whimsey brings the match into the modern era... No offense to Gillie.

Zack: Mars definitely pulls out moves the wrestlers Gillie likes to emulate never did, and nothing at all wrong with that. 

The Prospect rose up again, this time using a double knee drop into Gillie’s back. She pulled her up, and rocketed her into the far corner as hard as she could. Gillie’s back hit the corner hard before she slumped down to sit against the turnbuckles. Mars Measured, and took off to land a bronco buster, bouncing up and down on her chest repeatedly. She got back to her feet, hit the ropes on the far side and came back with a rolling cannonball into Gillie in the corner. 

Steph: And another one? Can I say it... Can I? Caaaannnnnooonnn-ball! Bless you Ron Burgundy. 

Zack: Mars loves these kind of moves, literally throwing her weight around every chance she gets. 

Mars dragged her out of the corner, and rolled her onto her back to rain leaping elbow drops into her lower back. Gillie’s face showed the pain she was experiencing, but it only got worse as Whimsy grabbed her feet into a gorilla clutch to put more pressure on Barnes’ back. Fisk dropped down beside her to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Gillie shook her head defiantly as Mars kept the pressure applied. 

Zack: Your back is not meant to bend that way, and Mars may be about to score her first submission victory in Future Shock!

Steph: Gillie looks like her whole life is suffering from that clutch and I’m not sure how she’s going to get free.

The referee continued to check with Gillie, getting the same response from her before she pushed up on her hands and started walking on them to the ropes. Mars tried to pull her back, but it was too late by the time Gillie wrapped her arm around the bottom. Fisk called for the break, which he got almost immediately as Mars went to pull Gillie back to her feet. The Brit caught her off guard though with a jawbreaker that wobbled her backwards. She struggled to her feet with a grimace of pain on her face as she got into a three point stance and barreled out of the corner. It flipped Mars over her to the canvas before Gillie leaned against the ropes with one hand on her lower back. 

Zack: When your back is hurting, any kind of movement at all is gonna cause a lot of pain. Gillie’s being reminded of that in the most painful way right now! But she can’t let Mars linger.

Steph: The ropes probably feel like her best friend right now the way she’s leaning. It’s like ‘five more minutes, mom!’

She pushed forward as Mars was getting back to her feet, catching her with a low shoulder block into her back. It almost sent Whimsy through the ropes until Barnes managed to scoop her up for a back-to-belly piledriver! Her face clenched in pain due to the exertion before she dropped on top of the Prospect to make the cover. 

Steph: There’s the pin!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

As soon as the two struck, Mars got her shoulder up off the mat. Gillie quickly got back to her feet, and pulled Mars’ head between her legs. It looked like she was trying to go for her spinning powerbomb, but her lower back was hurting too much. These few seconds gave Mars the opening she needed to counter into a backdrop driver!

Zack: There’s no way Gillie’s back is gonna let her hit that spinning powerbomb tonight. I’ll give her an A for effort though!

Whimsy got back to her feet, and began raining clubbing blows to Gillie’s back when she started to get up again. Unlike Gillie though, she was able to pull Gillie’s head between her legs. She hoisted her up, and planted her with a jackknife powerbomb that caused Gillie’s body to arch up off the mat in agony! She climbed up onto the middle rope facing the crowd, and fell backwards into a trust fall that landed on top of the Brit before she hooked the leg to make the cover herself! 

Zack: I guess you can call that a trust fall, and you can certainly trust that Gillie’s in a bad way and might be done for tonight!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Gillie popped her shoulder off the mat in time, and Mars sat up. She glanced over to “Old School” and pushed up to her feet to head for the corner. The fans knew what she had in mind as she climbed up onto the second rope from the inside. 

Steph: ON A WHIMSEY!!

Mars wasted no time as she launched herself into her second ropE senton, landing squarely on top of “Old School” before she hooked the far leg and rolled over for the cover. Fisk slid into position to count the fall. 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

He called for the bell as Mars sat up, trying to get her wind back as she got to her feet. He raised her hand to a pop from the crowd. 

Zack: That’s gonna be the biggest win in Mars’ career so far right there! Wins over a former Future Shock Champion like Gillie don’t come easy!

Gaby: Here’s your winner by pinfall…………...MARS WHIMSY!!!

Mars helped the Brit back to her feet, and gave her another hug like they had at the start of the match. Gillie seized up before Mars realized and let go. They exchanged handshakes again to the crowd's approval.

Zack: Congratulations to Mars on a terrific win here, putting the Prospects’ first point on the scoreboard!

Steph: Mars may just be the anchor for the Prospects, Zack. She’s began what could be a theme for all night.

The two headed for the back, one arm over the other’s shoulder as Gillie looked back at them once again before the show cut to a commercial for Girls’ Night Out 2.

Double Trouble

With a graphic showing that the tag match scheduled for tonight is next, the show cuts to the back not too far from the gorilla position. There we find all three Cortez Sisters, and their manager. Two of them are in their ring gear obviously as the camera approaches. 

Christian: Girls, this has the potential to be one of the biggest weeks in all of your careers! Each one of you has a major chance to prove something, and even pick up a title. Like tonight, Luna and Anna here represent Future Shock in this tag match against the Midnight Storm!

Luna: And needless to say, we’re off to make some people sad again, because we want nothing short of an undeniable victory! I particularly have been denied my moment of glory for a while now, and I’m done waiting for my turn! So, Katie Hanley? I hope you’re watching, because what’s about to happen tonight to the Midnight Storm? You’re NEXT!

Anna: I’d exercise more caution.

Luna: … wha-- There’s no caution to be “exercised” here, sis. The only exercise we’re doing is the exercise in greatness we’re gonna exert over Caitlyn Storm and Mila Midnight here on Second Impact, ha!

Tara: Nice usage of “exert” there, Luna. It’s almost like you’re a genius.

Luna: I know, right-- Wait! Oh, yeah, I AM a genius. A mastermind and a prodigy if there ever was one.

Christian: Let’s focus on one thing at a time. Tonight, it’s Caitlyn and Mila in this tag match. I think that you both should have them front and center in your heads, especially as that match is next. Katie, we’ll get to her at Global Wars when you get your title shot. One match at a time, ladies. 

Anna: Yes. The goal for tonight is to erase the idea that we're an incapable team when Tara isn't involved. A match with opponents as tight as Ms. Storm and Ms. Martin will be a great opportunity.

Luna: A great opportunity to allow them who runs the game here! If Impact the First made people mad that Tara got the job done, it's high time we made even more people mad… And on notice!

Christian: ...Right. You two can pick up the win tonight, Luna can become the new Nova Champion Saturday, and Tara here…

He looks over to her with a smile on his face. 

Christian: Tara gets to erase the excuses Nevaeh has, and help her continue to enjoy the rut she says she’s in. Not to mention pay her back for attacking her the other night when she didn’t even lay a hand on her!

Tara smirks.

Tara: See, Nevaeh thinks she's being cute. Won't be denied this, winning ways that… And it takes someone with a damaged memory to realize that the rabbit hole goes deeper than that. And in the darkest, most toxic depths of said rabbit hole, Nevaeh envisions herself as the Mad Hatter, believing that she can get away with any of said madness.

The former Future Shock Champion shakes her head.

Tara: Oh, silly child. Little do you know, I'm Cheshire. For I know we are all crazy… but I? I see through your BS.

Christian: I think we have the opportunity to really began one hell of a legacy tonight. So let’s get to it, shall we? It’s time to head to the ring. 

Christian and the two twins in their ring gear head that way as Tara watches on before we head back to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:05:30 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 03:44:17 pm »

The show cuts back into the arena, and Gaby’s already standing in the ring with her microphone in hand. 

Gaby: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: As we just heard from the triplets and their manager, Steph, this could be a huge week for the Cortez girls. This tag match tonight, Luna’s Nova shot at Global Wars, and Tara’s match with Nevaeh is a very full week for them. 

Steph: Let it never be said they don’t work hard when there aren’t shenanigans to be had. When.  

The opening of Set It Off's "Killer in the Mirror" starts on the sound system, and lights start blinking in random colors as the identical twins Anna and Luna Cortez walk onto the entrance ramp side by side. Right behind them is their manager Christian Kincaid, as he stands right between the twins, who stop right before the ramp. At the same time, they take a spin and stop in a particular pose, one mirroring the other down to the moment of their winking for the cameras before they turn to one another and then to the booing crowd, proceeding to shake their heads at them. Strutting down the entrance ramp, the twins keep talking and strategizing, taking their time to mock the crowd and let them know who are the true geniuses in the house.

Gaby: Introducing first, escorted to the ring by Christian Kincaid... From Fort Worth, Texas... "THE TWENTY-STAR TANDEM"... Anna...! Luna...! THE CORTEZ TWINS!

When Anna and Luna climb into the ring, they make their way to the ropes facing the hard camera, stepping onto the second rope and sitting on the top rope, their backs turned to the hard cam and the audience, as they make a pose similar to the one they did atop the ramp, winking at the cameras before they wave the crowd off once again and hop back down to the ring. As they move to the corner, one of the twins sits on the top turnbuckle and crosses her legs, while the other leans onto the turnbuckles (and her sister's legs), as they share some last minute strategy with Christian.

Zack: We’ve seen what the Cortez sisters are capable of, especially as it pertains to Tara. But they are on their own now in Future Shock. Do you think they can reach the same heights together? 

Steph: Kind of hard to say. Tara whether we forget it or not, did get by on certain acts of chicanery. Here’s the two sisters out and about in clear sight. Not to take from skill but certain things happened which raise the question.

The video wall goes black for a second before clouds come rolling in over a city skyline. Thunder rumbles and lightning strikes before the video cuts to highlights of Mila and Caitlyn’s previous match. When Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects starts to play, they both step out onto the stage. Caitlyn bounces on her heels with a smile as she hears the crowd, while Mila cracks her knuckles. And when Storm takes off towards the ring, Mila walks behind her with a steely expression before they hit the ring.

Gaby: At a total combined weight of 255 pounds, they are “MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN and CAITLYN STORM…...THE MIDNIGHT STORM!!

Mila stretches her legs against the ropes as Caitlyn bounces on her feet with enthusiasm. They turn their attention to the ramp/opponents next, awaiting the bell to ring.

Zack: This could also be a career making week for Caitlyn Storm as well. She has a major opportunity Saturday night, but I’m positive she and Mila would love to add another win to their tag team resume. 

Steph: A win here and the Midnight Storm could certainly go calling to the Gold Standard. Then again, the Cortez sisters could go calling to the Dragons if they win.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked all four women as Gaby left the ring. She called for the bell after that, and Luna (we assume) stayed in the ring for her team. Mila started for hers before the pair met in the center, with Luna starting to mock Mila a little by acting as though she were an officer in the military. She saluted her, and started marching in place. Mila, as you might expect, found this obnoxious. And when Luna went to catch her with a cheap shot, Mila blocked and used a headbutt to her nose as a counter. Several shots landed for the Brit after that before she pulled her into a short arm clothesline. But Martin didn’t let go of her hand, and pulled her back to her feet to deliver the same clothesline again. Still with her hand in tow, Mila delivered a leg drop across her chest and rolled her onto her stomach in an armbar.

Zack: If Luna wanted to annoy Mila at the start of this match, I’d say mission accomplished. Though I’m not sure it worked out as she may have imagined. 

Steph: Martin’s military background tells me you never want to raise her ire. Elizabeth Lannister found that out the hard way like fifty times.

Luna didn’t stay down long though, and began to get back to her feet with Mila still working that armbar. It kept the triplet from being able to stand up straight as Mila twisted the hold, and then spun behind her into a hammerlock. Luna reached behind her to grab her head, but Martin kept a low profile to avoid that until Cortez went between her legs and pulled a foot from under her. The Brit hit the mat as Luna took off towards the ropes, looking for a clothesline of her own. But Mila sidestepped it, caught her arm, and put her right back into that hammerlock, causing Luna to stomp her foot in annoyance. 

Zack: Mila’s reminding us all, including Luna, of her technical expertise. And I think her opponent’s getting frustrated already, Steph.

Steph: The six year old stomping of the foot sort of gave it away.

Mila tried to sink the hold in tighter before Luna charged towards the ropes. She ducked her head with Mila still holding her arm, and let the rope clothesline her across the chest. It sent the officer backwards a couple steps, and allowed Luna to used the middle rope for a springboard into a quebrada. She quickly mounted her chest, and pummeled her with right hands before grabbing two handfuls of hair to spike her head against the mat repeatedly.

Zack: Luna found her way out of that in a very creative way, using the top rope like a tag partner. And she’s working out that frustration I mentioned now. 

Steph: Better Mila’s hair than the mat, I guess. THAT RING HAS A FAMILY!

She got back to her feet, and pulled Mila with her to her team’s corner to make the tag. Anna stepped through before the pair pulled Mila back to her feet, and shoved her against the corner. They took turns with hard chops to her chest before Anna whipped Mila across for the ride. She scooped her up on the rebound into a flapjack just before Luna dropped a leg across the back of her head before she finally rolled out onto the apron. When Martin tried to get up, Anna bounced off the near side with an axe kick to the back of her head before making the cover with a leg hook. 

Steph: Big time axe kick and here’s the pin.

ONE!!!

TWWW-NO!!

The British brunette kicked out just before the two landed, and Anna got back to her feet quickly. She pulled Mila up with her, and started laying in forearms to the side of her head that wobbled her backwards before the triplet pulled her into a single knee facebreaker. 

Zack: You can tell Anna’s far more analytical in matches. You don’t see her getting frustrated or hyped up like Luna does, and that really works for her. 

As Mila tried to get up, Anna pulled her into position for what looked like a side Russian leg sweep. But the officer caught her flush with an elbow to the face that stopped her in her tracks. Mila turned into her, peppering her with more forearms before she sent Anna across into her team’s corner. Cortez landed back first before Mila charged towards her into a handspring back elbow to the mouth. She made the tag to Caitlyn, who stepped through and grabbed the top rope before unleashing a flurry of kicks to her body. 

Steph: Side kicks, straight kicks and hook kicks...! They don’t come much iller, so Caitlyn must be a master killa’! ...I think I channeled O.E. for a second.

Zack: All you’re missing are a deck of Pokemon and Skip Bo cards here, and you’d have had me convinced. 

Several landed in quick succession before she pulled her out of the corner by the arm. Anna stumbled forward and turned just as Storm came off the middle rope with a tornado DDT. She kept the speed up as she took off for the ropes, and came back with a rolling thunder senton. The Denver crowd was getting loud now as she headed for the corner again, and climbed back up onto the middle rope. She pumped her arm, and came down with an elbow drop to Anna’s chest before hooking the far leg for the cover. 

Zack: The tempo really picks up when Caitlyn’s in control, and the Midnight Storm are about to put FFW up by 1!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Anna kicked out as the two hit the canvas, and Caitlyn was quickly back to her feet. She pulled the triplet up from behind, and started firing shots into her lower back. 

Steph: Storm’s speed is almost terrifying. If I was ever in the ring with her I would not let her breathe. We see what happens if you allow her to do that.

Not letting Anna fall to the mat, she pulled her back again for another shot into an atomic drop that propelled her into the neutral corner. Storm charged towards her with a high knee, but Anna moved out of the way and let her hit the corner instead. Storm clutched her knee for a second before Anna spun her around into a shin breaker followed by an Indian deathlock. Luna cheered her sister on as Christian moved around the ring towards her, giving her some advice as she worked the submission. The referee moved next to Caitlyn to see if she wanted to stop the match. 

Zack: You don’t see this hold get used all that often anymore. Seems like Christian’s teaching some very traditional but effective submissions to Anna. 

Steph: Things like that have their uses as you can plainly see here.

Caitlyn shook her head each time the referee asked her if she wanted to stop the match. But her face said something different as it wrenched in pain. Anna tried to add a bit more pressure to see if that’d change her mind, but Caitlyn refused to give up. She tried to pull herself closer to the ropes by her hands, and finally made it to cause a break. Anna wasted no time as she went to grab her leg again, only for Storm to catch her in the face with a boot when she leaned down. That stumbled her for a second, and Caitlyn began to head towards her corner to make the tag to Mila. 

Steph: Storm looking for a desperate tag after that boot to Anna’s face! There’s the tag!

Zack: And the technician of the Storm is back in, and I’m sure Mila’s got energy to burn!

Mila darted into the ring quickly, and caught Anna with a running neckbreaker before she could stand up straight. The Denver crowd was solidly behind her as she pulled the triplet to her feet, and whipped her across for the ride. She popped her up into the air, and connected with a spinebuster before rolling through with a leg hook for the cover. 

Steph: Big time spinebuster and here’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

Anna’s shoulder came up in time, and Mila quickly got back to her feet. She planted Anna’s head between her legs, seemingly looking for a piledriver. But Anna swept her feet out from under her, and countered by catapulting her head first into the Cortez corner. Mila’s head hit the top turnbuckle, and Luna caught her with a kick to the head before she collapsed to the mat in the corner. 

Zack: Luna with a cheap shot there, but that was a very smart counter from Anna! No one wants to eat a piledriver if they can do anything to stop it!

Mila struggled to get to her knees, but Anna was already back on her feet. When she saw the Brit, she came forward and delivered a shining wizard to put the Brit face down on the mat. Cortez dragged her away from the ropes, and headed for the corner herself. She glanced down to her manager, who nodded his approval before Anna went for a frog splash and immediately hooked the far leg into the cover!

Zack: We don’t see Anna do high risk too much, but she got every ounce of that frog splash! This may be all she wrote for the Storm!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The fans got much louder as Mila got her shoulder up again. Anna still showed no frustration, and quickly got to her feet. She headed for the ropes, using them for a springboard splash. But Mila brought her knees up, and curled Anna in half on the canvas as she held her ribs in pain. The former military officer got to her feet, listening to the crowd before she pulled Anna up to her feet, and into position for her Unprettier. 

Steph: It’s about that ti--

Before Anna could struggle free of her grip, Mila connected with her Unprietter and drove Anna face first into the mat. She quickly rolled her over and went for the cover as Luna came through to stop the count, but was quickly met by Caitlyn. 

Steph: MIDNIGHT HOUR!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Caitlyn broke free from Luna, and helped her partner to her feet with a big smile on her face. Mila was still trying to get her wind back before the referee raised their hands as the winners. 

Zack: There’s not many who are gonna get up from that move right there, and the Midnight Storm end 2020 with a very impressive tag team win, which also puts a W up for FFW!

Gaby: Your winners by pinfall…. CAITLYN STORM AND MILA MARTIN…….MIDNIGHT STORM!!!

Steph: It seems as though the clock struck on the Cortez sisters...

The two friends hopped out to the floor, and greeted many of the fans who were cheering them on during the match. Mila tells Caitlyn one down for them, and one to go for her, which gets a big nod from the blonde. The show then headed to a commercial for Global Wars this Saturday night.

Unplugged

We cut to footage with the words “Recorded Earlier Today…” at the top of the screen, and find Adam Grant walking with a SVW talent by the name of River Campbell. He and the guitarist slash wrestler look to be heading towards the gorilla position. 

Adam: My techs told me that they had your equipment ready to go out on the stage for your band’s performance tonight. You’ll go on after the tag match between Midnight Storm and the Cortez Sisters about halfway through the show. It’ll make for a little break in the action.

River: Okay. That sounds good to me. Might be a small break in the action but the girls and I will keep the energy up, make sure the crowd stay warm and ready for the rest of the show.  I promise you won’t regret giving us this opportunity. It’s going to be money very well spent - especially when we take over the world, like a modern day Aerosmith or Def Leppard or Rolling Stones.

Adam: You got enough about 10 minutes allotted during the show, so maximize them. I heard you took my idea for the name of the band, Ragin’ River. I’ll let you have it for free, no royalties as long as your manager doesn’t keep trying to nickel and dime me on his “necessary” expenses, like only blue M&Ms and a limo to the arena for himself. 

A scowl crossed the musicians face.

River: Yeah...he’s a work in progress and it’d help if he lived on the same planet as the rest of us sometimes. I’m sorry he’s hard work but...hopefully, after tonight - if everything goes well - he should get a little bit smarter and be a little bit easier to deal with. Especially because I know this is gonna be the best ten minute rock concert ever.

Adam nodded as the camera followed them out of one of the tunnels onto the stage, and found the band equipment… wrecked. Stands were bent and broken. The amp cables were shredded, and there was a footprint smashed into the drum that had the band’s name on it. He stopped in his tracks as soon as he saw it. 

Adam: What the…? 

The guitarist stood there surveying the wreckage for a moment before she shook her head. Her voice...when it came… was even and cold and emotionless from the shock.

River: Wrecked...it’s all...That drum kit...the amps...Someone’s going to die. Whoever..they’re dead. I’m gonna...

Adam: I don’t know what happened, and I’m sorry about this… Tell you what, I’ll pull the arena security footage, and get back to you in a little while so we can see who did this. If it’s one of my staff, they’re fired. But I don’t think any of them would do this… Don’t worry, we’ll get to the bottom of this. 

A seething River is shown as Adam darts back through one of the tunnels returning backstage before the show cuts back to the live broadcast.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:06:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 03:44:27 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, and finds Gaby standing and ready to begin as the crowd is buzzing. The “Wildcat” smiles before she begins.

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Gaby: From Chicago Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: It’s hard to find someone as consistently impressive match to match than Nora Harris. Gym day is everyday for her, and you can tell that by looking at her. 

Steph: Now if you can’t tell that, get in the ring with her and you will learn very... Very quickly.

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: Luci has been a force to be reckoned with over in SVW not too long ago, and she’s working her way towards that same goal in FFW. And we already have heard from her about avoiding that giant swing Nora loves to use. 

Steph: This may be the match of the night for money, and I am interested in how it plays out.

Referee Stephen Wilson checks both women for anything illegal as Gaby heads to the floor. As he calls for the bell, Luci and Nora meet in the center for a handshake. They circle briefly and lock up, allowing Nora to push her backwards into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, which Nora gives as Luci puts her hands up. But Harris surprises her with a short knee to the ribs. She doubles Luci over, and begins hammering that knee into her body repeatedly before grabbing her head and delivering a running bulldog. The brunette rains forearms across her back and neck before pulling her back to her feet with a rear waistlock. Before she can do much else, Luci uses a standing switch and snaps off a German suplex. The Aussie bounds back to her feet, catching Nora as she starts to get up as well with a kneelift followed by a scoop into a fallaway slam. 

Zack: I think Luci may need to rely more on technical skills here, Steph. I don’t think she’s gonna be able to match power with the Pixie. 

Steph: Well, to be completely fair not many can.

Nora starts to get up again before Luci grabs her head and trunks before sending her shoulder first into the corner. The brunette pulls the ropes to get up, and Luci follows up by running behind her and catching her with a backstabber that flips her over to the mat. The Aussie wastes no time in stepping over her, and sitting down into a camel clutch. Wilson moves around in front of Nora to check for a submission, but the Pixie doesn’t give any sign she wants to do that.

Zack: Luci’s got the right idea here. It’s hard to make sure of any strength or power advantage you have when you’re face down on the mat. 

Steph: A camel clutch will certainly rearrange the spinal column.

Luci keeps the hold locked in, and pulls back a little further on Nora’s head to increase the pain. It causes the brunette’s face to scrunch as she does so. Wilson checks again, still getting the same answer from Nora. She sees how far she is from the ropes when she tries to reach for one, and then instead starts pulling at Luci’s hands under her chin. She managed to dig her fingers in, and start pulling the blonde’s hands apart. Luci looked down in surprise as Nora freed herself. The Aussie left her feet to come down across Nora’s back, but Harris rolled over and let her land on her knees instead. It caused Luci to stumble forward awkwardly before Nora got back to her feet behind her. She spun the blonde around, and started connecting with right hands in a flurry before whipping her across to the far side. Luci caught a spinning backfist on the rebound that staggered her a couple steps until Nora left her feet for a flying headscissors. 

Steph: That’s the problem with fighting Nora... She’s as fast as she is strong, so you’re essentially fighting a luchador who can bench press you.

Zack: Nora is very much the all-rounder in the ring. Whether you want to fly, brawl or go hold for hold, she can oblige you.

The crowd began to get more excited now as Nora pulled Luci back to her feet. She whipped her across to the far corner with velocity. Luci hit back first and stumbled out before Harris charged her and connected with a meteora that put her on the mat. She hooked both legs for the cover as Wilson slid into position. 

Steph: DAMN IT LUCI WHAT DID I -JUST- SAY!!? Ah wait she can’t hear me.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Luci kicked out, and shoved Nora off the cover as the two struck. The Pixie, however, didn’t let that stop her. When the Aussie was getting up again, Nora hooked her around her waist and connected with a gutwrench powerbomb. 

Zack: Nora has picked up the pace in a hurry, and Luci’s having a hard time keeping up with her! And that gutwrench powerbomb isn’t gonna make it any easier!

Nora kept the tempo moving as she took off towards the far side. Luci was almost back to her feet before Harris connected with a guillotine leg drop to drive her back to the mat. The Pixie headed for the corner, and made her way to the top rope to perch herself as she waited for Luci to get up again. 

Zack: Ohh boy, Nora’s feeling it now! Li’l Pixie Pump is in the high rent district, and is waiting for takeoff!

Steph: She’s going to land something big here--

Luci finally made it to her feet as Nora launched herself into a tope that flattened the blonde on the canvas. Harris pounded the mat, rallying the crowd behind her as she grabbed Luci’s feet under her arms. This really got them louder as she looked around at the fans, who knew what was coming next!

Steph: Time to go swwwiiiinnggggiin’!

Zack: This never ends well for the one caught in it, and Luci’s gonna learn that firsthand!

As she was about to start, Luci pulled her knees to her and Nora forward into an inside cradle for the win! Wilson dropped into position to make the count!

Zack: Luci said she wanted to avoid it, and she may be doing it the best way possible! 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOOPE!!

Nora kicked out before the three, and both women made it back to their feet. They immediately started throwing hands at one another until Nora began to get the better of the exchange. She whipped Luci across for the ride, but lowered her head too soon, which allowed Luci to stop short of her and drill her with a future shock DDT. 

Steph: Double Arm DDT and Nora has been stopped cold here.

The Aussie tried to get her breath back as quickly as she could, and made it back to her feet while Nora was still down on the mat. She started to circle around behind her as the Pixie was beginning to get up, and then grabbed her into position for a cobra clutch bulldog. Luci rolled her over for the cover, and hooked both legs as Wilson moved into position. 

Zack: That’s one of her favorite moves right there, and Nora may not be getting up from it either!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Nora kicked out before the three, and Luci made it back to her feet not long after. She headed for the corner, crouching down as she waved for Nora to get back to her feet. She had the crowd solidly behind her now as Nora was a little slow in getting up again. 

Steph: A little too much head trauma and Nora’s slow to rise. I know those feels.

When she finally did, Luci bolted out of the corner with a spear! But Nora used a leap frog to jump over her as she passed. The blonde stopped herself before she hit the corner, but turned around into a superkick that dropped her where she stood! Nora dove across her for the cover as the fans came to their feet. 

Steph: I heard the snap on that one! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEE-NOOOOPE!!

Luci got her foot across the bottom rope to break the count, causing Nora to shake her head before she grabbed her feet and pulled her towards the center of the ring. With both feet under her arms, she started to nod her head as the crowd got excited once again. 

Zack: She wasn’t able to do it the first time, but that’s not gonna stop Nora from trying again! Luci’s gonna hate this!

To the crowd’s delight, Nora began her giant swing in the center of the ring. The fans ate it up as she began spinning around and around in a center. The crowd started counting along with her as she got to 9, and kept going!

Steph: It’s kinda like watching a washing machine...

The referee watched on as Nora showed no signs of stopping, spinning Luci around in a circle. The crowd made it up to 17, but Li’l Pixie Pump continued the swing with Luci along for the ride. 

Zack: If you suffer from vertigo, you may want to turn away from the screen! Luci’s still in the worst spin cycle she’ll ever experience!! 

Steph: Nineteen... Twenty... Twenty-one... Twenty-two... Twenty-three...

The spins continued as Luci’s husband watched from ringside, concern written across his face as the fans got up to 26. Nora still kept going though until they reached 34 before Luci crashed in the mat. Harris leaned against the ropes, trying to get her equilibrium back as Luci was in far worse shape as she moved drunkenly, despite not having been drinking. 

Zack: You can see what that move does to Nora, but Luci is moving like she’s been on a three day bender right now! She may think she’s still spinning, Steph!

Steph: She’s certainly moving like it. Now all that’s missing is the gin.

Luci tried to get to her hands and knees, but that wasn’t happening as she collapsed back to the mat. Vincent moved around, leaning down to make eye contact with his wife as he tried to get her to move towards him. She did so, but almost as though the ring were still moving underneath her. She finally managed to get to the ropes, and clutch them before Nora got her wits back, and headed for her. 

Steph: Nora is looking to try and finish this in one blow!

As Luci struggled to get to her feet, Nora lunged forward to go for her finisher. But Luci stumbled out of the way, and let her stop herself before she hit the corner. When Harris turned, Luci lunged towards her with her spinning knee strike to the head that dropped her where she stood. The blonde dove on top of her for the cover as Wilson moved into position. 

Zack: Where did she find the balance for that!? Luci just hit SHATTERED!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The Aussie rolled off the cover towards the ropes, using them to try to help her get up again. Her husband joined her in the ring, and helped her to a vertical base before the referee raised her hand. 

Steph: It doesn’t matter as much as where she found it so much as she pulled it off... And it worked out quite well.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall………………… LUCI!!!

Luci took a moment to try to get her balance a little better before she extended her hand to help Nora up. Vincent helped her with that before the two shook hands again just as they had before the match started.

Zack: FFW has put a win on the board, and that show of sportsmanship is something you can never get enough of seeing! They both put on a hell of a performance tonight in Denver. 

Steph: The fans are entirely thankful for that match it sounds like. I know I am.

Luci, along with her husband, headed for the back, looking up at the scoreboard to see her win giving FFW another point before the show cut to the back.

How Low Can You Go?

The next shot takes us inside a training room somewhere within the Pepsi Center as we see Christian Kincaid setting up a couple poles that jut up from two stands set about 3 feet apart from each other. He makes sure they are steady and secure before he grabs a third pole as he’s joined by both members of Target Acquired. 

Christian: There’s the two ladies I was looking for. C’mon in, I’ll just be a second finishing this up. 

The European duo both look inquisitively at the set up in front of them, and even more so at their manager. 

Nadia: This looks… intriguing, Christian. 

Christian heads towards them with the third pole in his hand that is taller than he is. 

Christian: Well I found out earlier today that one of you is going to be part of a challenge at Girls’ Night Out in a couple weeks. And the challenge is limbo! It said either one of you could take part, so I thought you might like to practice a little and see who should represent the team. 

Alessandra: Ahh… limbo. That makes this all a lot clearer now. I’ve always enjoyed limbo, though it’s been a few years since I had the chance or reason to partake in it. 

Nadia: I’ve never actually done it before, but I have seen it in movies. 

Christian: That’s what this third pole is for. 

He headed back to the other two, setting the bar across them before he knelt under it and glanced back to them.

Christian: I didn’t bring a mat, so I’ll catch you if you look like you’re about to fall so you don’t land on the floor. I’ve set the bar at 5 feet here, which should be pretty easy to start. I’ll lower it each time. Who wants to go first? 

Alessandra: I could almost walk under it…

Nadia: I think Alessandra should go first, since she has done it before and I haven’t. 

Alessandra did just that, easily walking under the bar. Nadia followed suit without much trouble before Christian lowered it to four and a half feet. 

Christian: Here we go, four and a half feet. See how easy it is now.

Nadia: That was very easy indeed. I have a feeling that it does not stay that easy though, correct?

Alessandra: It gets harder as it gets lower, but I’m sure you’ll still be able to manage it. 

Christian: Remember no part of you can touch the pole as you pass under it. That gets you disqualified from the game. Both of you may have some difficulty with this, due to a couple reasons. 

Alessandra knew what he meant as she moved under the pole for the second time, only a little slower. Nadia moved even more slowly but managed to clear it as Christian was ready to catch either of them if they were about to fall. Since neither did, he set it to four feet. 

Christian: This one might be the decider here, unless either of you are extremely limber and able to avoid hitting the pole. 

Alessandra: I believe I can clear that without hitting the pole!

Nadia: I believe she can too… I am not as confident for myself however. 

The girls lined up with Alessandra going first. She arched backwards quite a bit, and made it slowly underneath the limbo pole. Christian gave her a little applause before Nadia began. She was even slower than Alessandra, and lost her balance about halfway underneath it. Christian caught her before she hit the floor, and sat her back on her feet. 

Christian: I think we have a winner here. 

Nadia nodded her head, not looking too disappointed with herself, while Alessandra looked a little sheepish. 

Nadia: I think it is clear that Alessandra won that hands down. 

Alessandra: You did really well though too, Nadia. 

Christian: Now that we know Alessandra is gonna be limbo-ing it up, that leaves the other challenge that the team is booked to participate in. Nadia, this one won’t test your flexibility too much. Just how lucky you might be. 

Nadia: How lucky I might be? What is the challenge, Christian? I am usually quite lucky so hopefully it will be true at Girl’s Night Out too. 

He reaches into his back pocket, and pulls out a deck of playing cards. 

Christian: You’ll be playing a round of blackjack. So I got a deck of cards here so you can work on your poker face and all that. 

Nadia: I have never played blackjack before so I think I will need a lot of practice and a lot of luck!

Christian: Real simple. You get two cards, one face up and one face down. You try to get to 21 on face value without going over. Say you got a 9 and a 5. Well you can either tell the dealer to hit to give you another card without hopefully going over 21. Or stay and hope the rest of the players don’t get any closer to 21 than you did. Sound simple? 

Nadia nodded her head and looked like she was repeating the instructions to herself. 

Nadia: That sounds straightforward. I think I’ve got it, at least in theory. 

Christian: After the show, Alessandra and I will play a few hands with you if you want and you can see how it works. Each of the number cards are worth that number, the suits… or kings, queens, and jacks… are worth 10. And Aces are either worth 1 point or 11, whichever you prefer. 

Alessandra: I think that sounds like fun and helpful at the same time. We’ll have you up to speed in no time Nadia!

Nadia: Thank you. I appreciate all the help I can get to learn the ways of blackjack. 

He hands the blonde the deck of cards to let her look them over before the show cuts elsewhere.

Sydney’s Prerogative

We head to the back, and find Sara joined by Sydney Christensen. The Denver crowd shows no love for the blonde Canadian. 

Sara: Sydney, welcome to 2nd Impact. The first thing that I think people would like to hear from you about is what went down at Nemesis with you and Katie Hanley. 

Sydney: Really? THAT is your leadoff question? Out of anything to ask, you come up with that. Whatever. What happened at Nemesis was simple. It was me going out there and showing just why I am the farthest thing that people remember when I first signed with Future Shock. Did I get the results I wanted at Nemesis? Of freaking COURSE not. What I did was place Katie and everyone else on notice. You stand in between me and something I want? Bad things happen.

Sara: Do you place any of the blame on the outcome of the match on the fact Arabella Townshend came to ringside? 

Sydney: Sara, look at my face. What do you think? All I’m going to say that if the student wasn’t out there to protect the teacher and stick her nose in my business...AGAIN...things would be different.

Sara: Arabella claims you let her down, and that you have disappointed her. There’s a saying about never meeting your heroes, because they will let you down. Do you feel you’ve done anything to let down Arabella before your recent rematch? 

Sydney: The only thing I’ve done to her was tell her what no one in her inner circle has been capable of doing, and that is tell her the truth. If she can’t handle it, then..

She simply shrugs, mouthing ‘That's her problem” to the camera.

Sara: With all that said, is it safe to say you are still interested in becoming the new Nova Champion? How close do you feel you were at Nemesis in Montreal? 

Sydney: As long as there is air filling my lungs and I am collecting a paycheck from Future Shock, Katie Hanley will never be able to sleep soundly at night, because WHEN I get my rematch, she knows her title is going to be within my possession. I came closer than anyone to beating her, and she damn well knows it. She won’t come out and say it because of certain people, but she knows.

Sara: Lastly, is this an event you would have wanted to be part of, possibly instead of Arabella being in the main event? 

The Canadian slowly turns her head towards Sara with an incredulous look on her face.

Sydney: What kind of question is that, Sara? Of COURSE this is an event I wanted to be a part of. What person on this roster DOESN’T want to step up against the main roster? But, what do I know? I'm just a grown woman who is crying because I apparently don't get enough attention. That IS something what the FAVORITE person in the main event is fond of saying, isn't it? I'll let you be the judge of that.

Sara: I’ve recently found out that you will be part of the Girls’ Night Out show in 2 weeks. I don’t know in what kind of challenge, but hopefully it’s something you’re looking forward to? 

Sydney: Why yes, Sara. It is something I’m looking forward to, and do you want to know why? Because as soon as this is over, I can focus on what is to come next year. But for now, why not end the year with a little fun?

Sara: Thank you for talking with me tonight, Sydney. We’ll see you at the Girls’ Night Out show 2 weeks from tonight.

The show cuts to a brief commercial for the night club show in Boston, and then back to ringside for the next match.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:06:34 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2019, 03:44:38 pm »

The show cuts back into the arena once again as the “Wildcat” is already in the ring ready to go with her microphone. 

Gaby: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: This is the only match on the show tonight featuring one of FFW’s champions, and a win here could be huge for Jacqui, Steph. Imagine all the clout she’d have towards getting that Nova shot she’s been after.

Steph: I would say she could make an argument for any title she would want here in Future Shock if she beats Harley.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, generating thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and ramp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Gaby: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…She is “The Perfect Storm”…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the ramp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive.

Zack: I’m sure Jacqui is cognizant of the ramifications of a win in this match, and I suspect we may see a more aggressive form of her than we may have up till now. 

Steph: Aggressive going into outright brutal. She would prove everything...Everything she believes about herself in just one win.

There’s a short silence as the arena falls dark, building up the tension before “Seven Notes in Black” by The Vince Tempera Orchestra starts to play and a single spotlight falls on the middle of the stage, straight onto the flame haired Future Shock Prospect with the Future Shock Championship held high above her head. As the crowd cheer wildly for her, Harley holds the pose for a couple of moments, until the song stops playing for a couple of seconds. The girl was wearing a leather jacket over her ring gear; her head tied up in a bun, held in place by two chopsticks.

Gaby: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire. She is the reigning FFW FAST TRACK CHAMPION...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and popped to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbed to the middle rope, holding the title high into the air to get cheers from the fans before she dropped back down to the canvas in the corner. She held the title up in front of her, giving the faceplate a kiss before she surrendered the championship to the referee and waited for the match to start.

Zack: Harley’s got another match this week at Global Wars defending that title against Lacey. But she’s not one to look past another opponent either. Plus there’s the fact Jacqui is hardly any kind of preparation for someone like Lacey. 

Steph: She’s gonna be exhausted after all is said and done but sometimes you’ve just gotta have that level of stamina... I dunno Zack, they may be different animals in ring but they’ve got similarly vicious methods.

Referee Malcolm Parks checks for hidden objects, and takes Harley’s title to give to Gaby before she leaves the ring. He calls for the bell, and Harley takes in the crowd response as they chant her name, bringing a smile to her face right before Jacqui brings the fight to her. The Aussie charged the corner with a shoulder tackle to send her back against the turnbuckle before driving in repeated corner clotheslines to her chest. She scoops her up into a beal that sends her almost halfway across the ring. The Fast Track Champion barely makes it to her feet before Jacqui buries a kneelift into her ribs. She scoops her into a fireman’s carry, and starts dropping her across her knee once then twice and a third time before falling forward with a front slam to send her onto the mat. She begins hammering knees into her ribs before applying a seated side headlock. 

Zack: Jacqui is definitely trying to make the most of this opportunity, and is giving Harley’s ribs all the attention that they never wanted. 

Steph: I don’t think they ever wanted THAT much attention. Especially in the tenderizing department.

Minogue rolled her arm to grind the headlock in a little more in an attempt to keep the champion on the mat. It worked briefly before Harley started to get back to her feet, and Jacqui transitioned into a hammerlock behind her. She didn’t keep it on long before she shoved her into the ropes, and caught her with a kidney punch before she could turn around. A couple forearms to the back of her head landed before she scooped her up, and deposited her with a back suplex on the mat. Instead of going for a cover though, she dropped down next to her to rain elbows into her ribs and abdomen. 

Zack: Jacqui’s looking to make every breath that Harley takes as painful as possible, and she’s painted a mental bullseye in the process on Harley’s body.

Steph: A mental bullseye and a physical bullseye soon with the way those bruises and welts will form.

The Fast Track Champion tried to get away from her, but Jacqui pulled her back and into a body scissors. She locked both her ankles and started to squeeze Harley’s ribs as tightly as she could, and doing so with Harley facing away from her to avoid any potential strikes. Parks asked Harley if she wanted to stop the match, and was plainly told she didn’t. Each time she told him no, Jacqui drove an elbow into her back. 

Steph: Good on Parks for doing the referee job... And good on Harley for being a fighter... And well, good on Jacqui for making Harley regret being a fighter.

Zack: Pass around the praise! Jacqui has been relentless since the bell sounded, and you can’t fault her for doing it.

Harley’s face showed the pain she was feeling as she tried to pull her ankles apart to break the hold. Jacqui fired a right hand into her ribs, causing her to freeze up and allowing the Aussie to pull her arms behind her at the same time as she had the body scissors applied. Parks checked again for a submission, but Harley made it clear she wasn’t ready to quit. Minogue continued to squeeze, while pulling both of the champion’s arms behind her at the same time. 

Zack: This is a damn sure effective version of a body scissors, and I don’t think Harley has a lot of options right now. Especially when you consider that Jacqui has no reason to let go. 

Steph: Not surprising this is the move she chooses to go with after all those rib shots. Jacqui Minogue has all the tools to be a massive presence, she just needs to put it all together tonight.

Harley’s teeth gritted in pain as the fans began chanting for her again. Jacqui screamed at her to quit, but the champion shook her head. Harley then began to use her feet to scoot them towards the ropes. Jacqui couldn’t stop her either as Harley finally got her foot across the bottom. Parks called for the break, and Jacqui finally gave it to her as he got to three. The champion used the ropes to pull herself to her feet, and Jacqui followed up with a sharp kick to her body. But Harley caught it, causing Minogue to hop on one foot before Shannon spun her around and connected with an atomic drop. She clutched her ribs for a half second as Jacqui tried to turn around, and floored the Aussie with a flash kick to the chest that teetered her to lean against the ropes instead of going down.

Steph: THE ERUPT-- Wait wait, no. I thought she was going for it for a second there.

Zack: Not yet. I think Harley’s only trying to give herself a moment to recuperate. She could definitely use it. 

It was clear that she was very wobbly as Harley took off for the far side. She came back with velocity with a tornado kick that sent the brunette over the top rope to the floor. Shannon dropped to a knee, and held her ribs in pain as Jacqui was slow to get up and get back to her feet. When she finally made it, Harley took off again. This time, she connected with a baseball slide that sent Minogue backwards into the barricade. She slumped to a seat against it as Harley darted forward with a basement dropkick to her chest. Still favoring her ribs, she pulled the would-be Nova Champion up and rolled her back into the ring under the bottom rope before joining her. 

Zack: Harley’s not one to fight too much on the floor. She knows the only place to win this match is in the ring, and that’s where she’s making sure Jacqui stays. 

Steph: Sometimes the outside is your friend, Zack... I say that formerly being the type of wrestler to drop people on the apron and make use of those poles, that barricade, those stairs...

When Minogue sat up on the mat, Harley immediately went for a cravate. The Aussie’s face tensed up as Harley kept the hold applied, prompting the referee to check if Minogue wanted to quit. He found out she didn’t as Harley tried to increase the pressure. The look on Jacqui’s face showed how she felt, and she scratched Harley’s eyes to cause her to let go. It blinded the Fast Track Champion for a second, but not long. When Minogue got to her feet, Harley darted past her with a running neckbreaker. Before Jacqui had a chance to sit up long from it, the champion applied a shoulder claw. 

Steph: Shoulder claw... Sometimes people like a claw to the face but this is just as good!

Zack: Harley’s causing all kinds of pain to her neck and shoulder while she squeezes that clavicle like a ripe piece of fruit. 

The champion’s face showed great intensity as she dug the hold deeper until the camera could barely see her fingertips. Jacqui’s face showed even greater pain than before as Harley used her free hand to grasp her own wrist to lock the hold in place more firmly. The brunette tried to break her grip with the other hand, but it wasn’t working too well as Harley stood over. Jacqui grimaced in pain while Harley showed no signs of releasing the hold. 

Steph: And it’s still going folks. STILL! 

Zack: Well maybe Harley’s showing Jacqui that she can be just as relentless after the body scissors she suffered earlier. 

Parks checked with the Aussie once again, who refused to stop the match still. Instead she resorted to a move that worked earlier for her by reaching up and raking Harley’s eyes. It caused the champion to let go and clutch her face in pain, and allowed Jacqui to get to her feet to catch her with a Pele kick that dropped her where she stood. Minogue immediately went for the cover with a hook of the outside leg!

Zack: Jacqui’s neck must be in immense pain right now, and she wants to end this sooner than later! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Harley kicked out at two, and Jacqui slowly got to her feet. She held her neck in pain, leaning over for a moment until she saw Harley beginning to get up. She pulled her back to her feet, and sent her into the far corner with a hard Irish whip. She lowered her head for a running shoulder block until Harley moved out of the way, and she went straight into the post instead.

Steph: ...And that is the cons to using the outside as Jacqui just found out.

Minogue stumbled out, holding her shoulder where Harley had used the claw earlier. The Fast Track Champion quickly followed up by scooping her up onto her shoulders, and falling backwards with an electric chair. Shannon was still getting her bearings for a second before she took off for the far side as Jacqui was getting up, and drilling her with a sling blade clothesline around her neck. She dropped onto the mat in position for a cover before Parks slid into position to count. 

Steph: Vicious sling blade and here’s the pin!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

Jacqui kicked out in time before the three, and Harley got back to her feet. She was still a little dazed from the Pele kick before she pulled Minogue back to her feet. She hoisted her up overhead into a muscle buster. 

Zack: Harley’s fighting through the pain of hurt ribs, and having her bell rung with that Pele kick earlier that she never saw coming. 

She made it back to her feet, and headed for the corner to make her way up to the top rope. Jacqui was slow to get back up as well, favoring her neck before she turned around. Harley launched herself into a flying clothesline, but Minogue sidestepped her and let her hit the canvas instead. The Aussie snatched her up quickly, and executed a full nelson slam to drive her into the mat again. She told the crowd it was time to end it, but none of them wanted to hear that at all. 

Steph: Big time full nelson and it may be time for the cruelest fall of them all!

Jacqui yanked Harley to her feet, and onto her shoulders before she executed her one handed electric chair driver! She quickly rolled her over for the cover with a hook of both legs in the process before the referee dove into position to count. 

Zack: There’s the FALL FROM GRACE! And I think we’re about to see a major upset!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Parks called for the bell to no shortage of boos from the crowd. Jacqui got to her feet, and had her hand raised as she nodded her head defiantly. 

Steph: This... This was a thing that happened.

Gaby: Your winner by pinfall……. ‘THE PERFECT STORM’ JACQUI MINOGUE!!!

She climbed the turnbuckle, and beckoned the camera over to tell it she wanted a Nova title match now. Minogue hopped back down to the canvas, shaking her head at the disappointed Denver crowd. 

Zack: Like her or not, I’d say Jacqui just made one hell of a case for challenging for the Nova Championship, currently held by Katie Hanley. What about you?

Steph: Katie, Gemma, Vivi... The sky may be the limit with a victory over the Fast Track champion, Zack.

Minogue stepped through the ropes, and hopped down to the floor. She raised her hands in the air as she walked backwards up the ramp, greeted to applause by Victoria and Sienna at the top of the ramp before the show cut to a commercial for Global Wars this Saturday night on FFW All Access. 

Who Stopped The Music?

The show returns backstage, but this time it’s to the office of the Director. River’s already waiting for him in front of a monitor. Adam shows up very shortly with a disc in his hand. 

Adam: Alright, it took a bit but I got the security footage. Sorry it took so long, River, but we are running an event here. 

As he says this, he grabs the remote on his desk to open the DVD player under the monitor to put the disc inside.

River: Yeah….well...I guess you and security might, possibly have one or two things a little more pressing since the fans started coming in. Please, tell me, that disc shows who trashed our kit. That’s it clear and obvious and no room for questions, that it’s not your usual grainy footage from some weird angle and it could be either Groucho Marx or Elvis or one of the Spice Girls.

Adam: Not at all, it’s from above the stage itself. So it’s pretty much a bird’s eye view. And if you want, you can come to Girls’ Night Out in a couple weeks and play at the nightclub during that show. Think you can get your stuff sorted and be up for that?

The disc drawer slides shut as Adam began to turn on the monitor and the player with the remote. River nodded her head.

River: I think I can make some calls, pull a couple of strings and cash in a favour or two and got some kit sorted out...at least temporarily until we can replace all of it. Let’s see who I’m sending the bill too and who deserves a receipt.

The two move around in front of the monitor as the video begins to play. There doesn’t seem to be much of interest at all until they both look a bit wider. The sound of the equipment can be heard getting destroyed, even though the viewers and audience don’t see what Adam and River are seeing. He glances towards River after tapping a button on the remote. 

Adam: She’ll be at Girls’ Night Out….

River: That’s convenient, I can give them the receipt for equipment in person, can’t I?

Zack: Can we move that camera around? Who is it?!

The camera doesn’t move though, and the show heads to a commercial for the upcoming Girls’ Night Out show at the Tunnel Nightclub. 

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:07:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2019, 03:44:50 pm »

For the last time tonight, the show returns to the ring as Gabe heads up the steps to go inside. The buzz in the crowd continues as she begins. 

Gaby: The following contest is your main event of the evening, and scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: It’s main event time for 2nd Impact, folks. Don’t forget to check out Global Wars this coming Saturday night. But for now, we got one of the women who will be part of War Games Saturday meeting one of the rising stars in the Prospects division. I’ve got Missy here for this one, as is usual for the big shows in Future Shock. 

Missy: Thanks for having me here, Zack. I do like to get involved as much as I can with Future Shock. 

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a very warm response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Gaby: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Gaby a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: After the last Impact special this past summer, Arabella made it clear she wanted to be involved in the next one. She got her wish, and I’ll be curious which Scarlett we see for this. The one we’ve seen lately who is totally focused and full of fire or the one we’ve seen more often. 

Missy: It’s always hard to say with Scarlett, but it will be interesting to see how she copes against one of the up and comers of Future Shock. 

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager, Christian Kincaid….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

Zack: Much like Arabella, I remember Scarlett wondering why she wasn’t included in the last Impact special as well. Well she’s here now, and got her work cut out for her like every other FFW roster member we’ve seen tonight. There are no easy wins in Future Shock. 

Missy: Scarlett doesn’t much like being left out of anything. I swear you could announce they were celebrating the opening of an envelope and she’d still want to be included. 

Referee jennifer Stringer checks both women for illegal objects before Gaby leaves the ring. She calls for the bell as Arabella warms up in the corner, stretching her legs a little and loosening up. Meanwhile, Scarlett is propped up against the corner watching her before they meet in the center. Silver looks Arabella up and down and holds up a finger, seemingly asking the Prospect something. Arabella gives her a confused look as Scarlett reaches forward and tries to adjust her top to give a bit more cleavage. Arabella looks down at her hands, and nails her with a right hand to the jaw that sends her back a step. 

Missy: One day Scarlett might learn to keep her hands to herself. Today obviously isn’t that day though. 

Zack: That was definitely inadvisable for Scarlett. Most women aren’t big on having their chest adjusted by random people, even if they are coworkers. 

She quickly followed up with three more right hands before she used a discus elbow to her jaw to send her back into the ropes. Townshend followed her in a running knee to the abdomen with a snapmare to bring her down to the mat. Before the former champion get up, Arabella began firing knees into her back. Four in a row landed before she applied a rear chinlock, and pressed one knee against her back in the process. Scarlett’s face winced in pain before she reached up to try to grab her head. The lanky Arabella managed to avoid her swipes, and tried to dig that knee in deeper. 

Zack: Arabella’s already going to work on Scarlett’s back, trying to soften it up for that spinning powerbomb she loves to use. Of all the things on Townshend’s mind, I doubt her cleavage was on the list. 

Missy: I think it’s already been well established by now that Scarlett’s mind doesn’t work like normal people’s do. I would hope she’s regretting her attempt at adjusting Arabella’s cleavage, but I highly doubt it to be honest. 

Arabella pulled back a little further on her chin, causing even more pain for Scarlett. But the veteran caught her off guard when she reached up, and jammed a thumb in her eye to break the hold. Silver got back to her feet as Arabella was trying to clear her vision, and began using straight right hands to her head as she tried to get up. Scarlett bounced off the near side with a knee trembler to the side of her head, putting her down on the mat and following it with an elbow drop. When she got back to her feet, she glanced towards the video wall and used it like a mirror to see how she looked. 

Missy: I think that answers the question of which Scarlett we’re getting to see tonight. But at least she’s managed to get herself free of that hold, so baby steps… I guess. 

Zack: Now’s not the time for that, and it looks like---OH, ARABELLA’S GOT HER!

Finally satisfied with her appearance at this point, she was about to turn back around before Arabella pulled her into a rollup. Stringer dropped into position to make the count. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Scarlett kicked out as the two hit, and rolled away from the Prospect. Arabella quickly got back to her feet, and went to get her as Scarlett ducked through the ropes to cause the referee to separate them. She ducked back into the ring again as Arabella charged forward with a running forearm to the jaw. It snapped her head back before the Brit scooped her up into a Death Valley Driver. 

Missy: This match could be over sooner rather than later with the way Arabella is knocking Scarlett around. Maybe this is exactly the lesson she needs to keep her hands to herself. 

The “Star Distraction” started to get to her feet with the help of the ropes, only to eat a roundhouse kick to the jaw from Townshend that sent her through those ropes and out to the floor. Scarlett sat up on the floor, trying to get her bearings as the referee asked Arabella to stay back until she got back into the ring. Silver made it to her feet, and looked over to Christian to briefly discuss something. 

Zack: It might be me here, but I get the sense maybe Scarlett wasn’t expecting this much out of Arabella. She might have assumed a night against one of the Prospects would be a little easier than this has been. 

Missy: I did try to warn her that Prospect doesn’t equal easy night, but I think Scarlett needs a more practical explanation, and Arabella seems to be delivering it just fine. 

The referee began her count as Arabella charged towards the ropes, using a baseball slide. But Scarlett pulled out the ring apron and let the rookie slide into it and wrap around her waist. With the Brit stuck, Scarlett started firing right hands into her head this time. She capped it off with a big elbow to the top of her head that reeled the Brit, still stuck in the apron. Silver hopped up onto the apron, and used a baseball slide of her own into Arabella’s head, slumping her over as the apron was still around her waist. 

Zack: I don’t know if that was by luck or Scarlett was trying to sucker her in, but she’s got Arabella tied up in the ring skirt and taking full advantage now!

Missy: It’s hard to tell with Scarlett, I think half of what she does is sheer dumb luck, but she is a lot smarter than she lets on to be. 

She grabbed both of her feet under the apron, and yanked them out from under her to snap Arabella down onto the floor. Silver hopped back up onto the apron, asking the referee to count slower as she waited for Arabella to get to all fours. Then took off with a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head to smack her face down on the floor. Christian encouraged her to get her back in the ring, which Scarlett did finally. She made it back to the apron herself, looking for a little positive response from the crowd… even though the referee was still counting her out of the ring while Arabella was inside. 

Missy: Stop showboating and get back in the ring you numpty. I can’t believe she actually had the nerve to ask the referee to count slower, like that was going to happen. 

Zack: I’ve never seen a referee take requests on how to do their job. Meanwhile, Stringer is up to 7 and Scarlett is still on the apron!

She finally headed back into the ring at 8, and measured Arabella as she was getting up. The veteran snatched her around the waist, and delivered a gutwrench suplex. The crowd was almost down the middle between the two women, but Arabella was getting a bit more support because of Scarlett’s antics. She pulled the Brit back to her feet, and whipped her into the corner. Scarlett followed her in with a splash, and sat her on the top turnbuckle. Silver made it to the second rope in front of her before she launched her with a belly to belly suplex, crashing hard onto the canvas as Scarlett made a very nonchalant cover. 

Zack: Belly to belly from the third floor, and Scarlett’s looking to put Arabella away without even hooking a leg. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Arabella shoved her off the cover with both hands, and Scarlett got back to her feet. She doubled back to the same corner, and went for a second rope knee drop. Only Arabella wasn’t there when she landed. 

Missy: After the way this match has gone so far you think Scarlett might have realised that she’d need more than a lazy cover like that. 

The veteran held her knee in pain before Arabella made it back to her feet. As Scarlett started to get up, that was stopped quickly when Arabella caught her with a kick to the chest that dropped her to both knees. Townshend listened to the crowd, and started firing more kicks into her chest more quickly before she caught her with a shining wizard that faceplanted her on the mat. Townshend dropped into position to make the cover with an outside leg hook. 

Zack: A flurry of kicks to the body and one right to the dome by Arabella may be about to score her the biggest upset of her young career!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Arabella rolled her onto her stomach. She quickly stepped over her, and sat down to apply a camel clutch. The move bent Scarlett backwards as Townshend pulled back, causing the referee to see if Scarlett wanted to quit. 

Missy: Arabella has kept a great control so far in this match, and with this camel clutch now, it could be a very good night for Future Shock. 

Stringer asked her if she wanted to stop the match, but Silver made no such answer. Arabella leaned back a little further, really intensifying the pressure on Scarlett’s back. The former Fast Track Champion’s face was a mask of pain as she used both hands to try to grab onto the ropes. But unfortunately for her, they were almost dead center of the ring, causing her to pound her fist on the mat. Arabella kept the pressure on as the referee checked again about stopping the match.

Zack: Arabella has excellent ring positioning, and Scarlett’s gonna have to work hard to try to get her to the ropes if she thinks she can. I thi---

Scarlett didn’t take Zack’s advice, and instead shoved two of Arabella’s fingers into her mouth and bit into them as hard as she could. The Brit yelped in pain, and immediately let go. She got to her feet, and shook her hand in pain as Scarlett crawled away from her.

Missy: Well… that’s one way to get out of a camel clutch I guess. It would have been better if Scarlett had focused and not got caught in it in the first place… but like I said before, baby steps I guess. 

Arabella shook off the pain in her hand, and went to get Scarlett. As soon as she got within range though, Scarlett caught her with a kick to the abdomen. She pulled her head in for what looked like it might be a DDT, but Arabella shoved her off and spun her into the ropes. Silver bounced chest first into them before Arabella grabbed her from behind, only for Silver to counter with a stunner that nearly sent Arabella a third of the way across the ring. Scarlett sat on the mat, rubbing the back of her neck as Christian implored her to go make the cover. 

Missy: Now is not the time for a break Scarlett. She’s allowing Arabella way too much time to recover, and it’s going to end up biting her on the butt again. 

Zack: That stunner nearly sent Arabella into the next county, and you’re right! She’s wasting way too much time here! 

Scarlett finally started towards Arabella, but didn’t go for the cover. Instead she delivered a knee drop and climbed up to the second rope to connect with another. This time though, she went to make the cover as Stringer dropped to count it. 

Zack: Scarlett got every bit of the BOOM BOOM, but I don’t know if it’s enough after giving Arabella all that recuperation time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Arabella kicked out, causing Scarlett to shake her head as she got back to her feet. She looked out to the crowd, and then down to her thumb with a grin forming on her face. Meanwhile, Arabella was to her knees and looking at her from behind. 

Missy: I think I know what Scarlett’s got in mind, but she might be better to keep her attention fully on Arabella. 

Arabella saw her holding up her thumb too, and quickly looked away as Scarlett turned back around. The Brit got to her feet as Scarlett went for her asiatic spike, but Arabella trapped her hand under one arm and then the other before connecting with a furious flurry of headbutts to her face. Silver staggered in place before Townshend caught her with a single knee facebreaker that floored her to the mat. She immediately went for the cover as Stringer dropped to make the count. 

Missy: This looks like it could be it. Arabella’s about to pick up a win for the Future Shock side. 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!

The former champion got her foot across the bottom rope in time before the three, causing the referee to wave off the count. Arabella looked up to see it too, and got back to her feet. She waved her arm over her head to let the fans know what was next!

Zack: Arabella’s got that second wind now, and I think we are one HELLO BOMBSHELLE away from a huge upset! 

This got the crowd more into it as Arabella planted Scarlett’s head between her legs. Many were on their feet, bringing a smile to Arabella’s face… at least until the boos began. She looked around to see what they were booing, and saw Sydney Christensen heading towards the ring in her street clothes. The momentary distraction was all Scarlett needed as she swept Arabella’s feet out from under her, and catapulted her face first into the corner. Silver got back to her feet, catching a dazed Arabella with a spinebuster as Sydney made it to ringside. 

Missy: Scarlett used that distraction perfectly, but if she’d been more focused throughout she wouldn’t have needed a distraction at all. Sydney being out here can only spell trouble, I doubt she’s here to cheer Arabella on after all. 

Zack: Not after the issues those two have been having throughout the summer and still today. Scarlett may want to capitalize and try to put this away sooner than later!

The former Unity Champion headed for the corner to make her way up top. She glanced over to see Sydney on the floor less than a few feet away from her. She turned her attention back to the ring and dove off with her top rope elbow drop!

Zack: It’s gonna be a bad case of SCARLETT RAIN for Arabella!!

Scarlett sailed through the air, and came down with massive impact when she landed….on the mat! Arabella was jerked out of the ring by Sydney, who yanked her to the floor and mounted her to hammer fists into her face. The referee called for the bell immediately as Scarlett clutched her elbow in pain. 

Missy: What the hell?! Sydney is playing with fire winding Arabella up like this I think. 

Gaby: Your winner by disqualification……. ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!!

The fans booed as Sydney took liberties with Arabella, hammering her with more right hands before she pulled her up and fired her into the steps. Townshend crashed into them before Sydney followed her in with a knee to the back of her head. 

Zack: Sydney is fresh as a daisy, Arabella is anything but! And look at her trying to take Arabella out! 

It was about this time that the Nova Champion headed down the ramp, and Sydney backed up with her hands up. Katie placed the title on the steps, and encouraged her to come at her if she wants a fight. But Christensen backed up and headed towards the ramp as Christian helped Scarlett back to her feet in the ring. 

Missy: I’m not surprised that Sydney’s retreating. Not only is the Nova Champion keen for a bit, but I’m sure Scarlett and Arabella won’t be too happy to see her out there after that performance either. 

Zack: Sydney’s taking it to the back, where she should have stayed the whole night since she’s not booked on this show. Katie Hanley is happy to oblige her if she’s feeling froggy! Arabella picks up the win by disqualification, the only one all night actually! 

Katie helped her student to her feet, and kept a wary eye on Sydney at the top of the ramp. Scarlett gave the Canadian a dirty look as well as she rubbed her elbow in the ring. 

Zack: This isn’t how anyone wanted 2nd Impact to end, not on a note like this. But Sydney saw fit to strike regardless, so what does she care? The day Christensen graduates, she may have a waiting list of people ready to welcome her, including Scarlett. 

Missy: That’s if she survives the list she’s got in Future Shock first. She’s not doing much to gain herself any allies, that’s for sure. 

Zack: The Prospects have taken 2nd Impact, but only 3-2 with this DQ. And that’s gonna do it for us from Denver! Thank you for joining us for 2nd Impact, and we’ll see you Saturday night in Chicago for Global Wars!

Arabella and Katie both stared daggers at Sydney at the top of the ramp before 2nd Impact faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 01:07:39 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: