Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 01:44:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - January 9, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - January 9, 2020  (Read 237 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 10, 2020, 03:04:15 pm »

Live from Madison Square Garden in New York City, New York
January 9, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play. 

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking across at Andi Takata.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor. 

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum Jijang screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as “Can’t Be Tamed” by Miley Cyrus begins to play. This begins automatic booing from the crowd as the owner of FFW heads towards the ring with Lyla Fox behind her. In Samantha’s hands is the No Surrender Championship.  The pair pass a special guest in the front row identified on screen as Dawn Lohan, who smiles for the camera.

Zack: Break time is over, and the women of FFW are back to work! Happy new year, and I hope you had a terrific holiday season! You’re watching Velocity, the first FFW show of the new year! And what a tremendous night to join us! 

Mai: The Evolution title is on the line in the main event, and…. Why is Samantha carrying the No Surrender Championship?

Zack: Your guess is as good as mine, but it appears that we are going to find out very very shortly. 

Lyla held the ropes open for Samantha as she steps into the ring and takes a microphone from Kat Grayson. The redhead looked down to the titanium title in her hands briefly as her music fades out. 

Samantha: A new decade has begun in recent days, and with it, I have only made one resolution. And that is to leave what is in the past… in the past. After what took place at Global Wars, it dawned on me that there are some things you just have to accept. One lesson I have taken is that is not beneficial to focus on things you cannot change. I will be leaving all past grudges in the past where they belong. Because it’s a new year… a new decade. And I’m eager to continue building the most storied promotion in women’s wrestling. 

Lyla seems to approve of that statement as the owner continues to speak. 

Samantha: One thing that I cannot change is what happens in the personal lives of the people who work for me. Some things are simply out of my control. And that brings me to why I am currently in possession of the No Surrender CHampionship. 

The camera gets a close up of the titanium title for a moment. 

Samantha: Due to the events in her personal life needing her full time attention that are not my place to discuss publicly, Bianca Salvador has suspended her in-ring career and as a result, she is no longer the FFW No Surrender Champion. 

The fans give that a pop, drawing a stare from Lyla as Samantha shakes her head.

Samantha: Obviously that means the title is vacant for the time being. But that will be corrected in due time. I have already been informed that Lilly Arthur, who won Global Wars for England last year, wants to use her title match to challenge for this title. And she will have that opportunity. The first question though is to find out who she’s going to face. That decision will be made 2 weeks from tonight at Velocity when two women who have never challenged for this title will have that opportunity. It will be “Midnight” Mila Martin meeting Valentina Lozano in a Submission Rules match. The winner of that match will face Lilly Arthur at Relentless for the vacant FFW No Surrender Championship.

Mai: These fans booing Bianca can bite me! And at least we know Valentina’s gonna make Lilly quit at Relentless after she clubs Mila like a baby seal. 

Zack: I see your new year’s resolution was to change absolutely nothing about yourself or your skewed world view.

Samantha: Also that night, I will be introducing the newest addition to the Franchise. Until then, we have some business tonight, don’t we? So Ms. Grayson….

Samantha looks back to the ring announcer, and invites her into the ring. When Kat joins her, Samantha hands her back the microphone and tells her to get to work before she and Lyla exit through the ropes and Velocity heads to a commercial break.

VALERIE McKINLEY vs. EMMA MACKENZIE
Written by Mark

The camera points to the ring as the lovely Kat Grayson is already waiting with her microphone in hand to begin.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Hello, everyone! Happy new year! And welcome to the World’s Most Famous Arena in the heart of New York City at Madison Square Garden! You’re watching the first FFW show of 2020, and thank you for joining us here on Velocity! I’m Zack Hudson, and I’m joined by a special guest for this opening match in the form of the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister. 

Elizabeth: The pleasure is all yours, Zack. What a way to kick of 2020 than by having me at ringside for what is SURE to be an amazing match.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: Here’s a woman, Elizabeth, that has really given the Gold Standard some troubles last year. Both you and Lacey came up short against her, and she’s about to meet half of the Unity Champions next. 

Elizabeth: And a HAPPY New Year to you too, Zack. People like to think that when they have wins over one or two of the Gold Standard members that they are finished with us. EHHHH...WRONG! Emma is about to face a woman that is going to kick off the Year of the Gold Standard with an emphatic win.

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is one half of the reigning FFW Unity Tag Team Champions…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: The Gold Standard ended 2019 as the Unity Tag Champions with a little help from the newest addition of the group. Elizabeth, do you think Valerie could find the answer to the riddle that is Emma Mack that you and Lacey couldn’t? 

Elizabeth: Zack, Valerie is an Ivy League graduate, which means she is a hell of a lot smarter than someone who sits behind a table for a living. If ANYONE can figure it out, it would most certainly be Valerie.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for illegal objects, and calls for the bell. Emma cracks her knuckles with a smile on her face as she looks across to a thoroughly unamused Valerie. The two head towards the center before Valerie tells the referee to check Emma’s boots again. Pruitt gives her a curious look but leans down to pat Emma’s boots a second time, which allowed Valerie the chance to jam a thumb in Emma’s eye as she was looking down. This got nothing but boots from the crowd as Valerie started unloading with right hands to the side of her head, sending her backwards a couple steps until Emma started firing back with shots of her own. The crowd got more into it as Emma kept the redhead reeling before she whipped her across to the far side. Valerie rebounded into an inverted atomic drop before Emma put her down with a short arm clothesline. 

Zack: That little eye gouge didn’t work for very long in Valerie’s case, and I don’t think getting into a fistfight with Emma is the best idea at any time. 

Elizabeth: You SERIOUSLY underestimate the toughness of the One Percenter. She isn’t afraid to stand toe to toe with Emma, and she is proving it right now.

Valerie started to get up, and Emma quickly pulled her the rest of the way into a shoulder block to the chest. A couple more landed before she scooped the One Percenter up, and lobbed her with a fallaway slam. The veteran looked to be enjoying herself as she got up, catching Valerie with a running kneelift to the body as she was trying to rise. It propelled her into the ropes long enough for Emma to whip her to the far side. Valerie grabbed onto the top rope to keep from bouncing back, causing Emma to barrel towards her with a clothesline. However, the redhead dropped down and pulled the top rope with her to let Emma topple over to the floor instead. 

Zack: Not a bad idea from Valerie there to break the momentum Emma was building. There’s no gentle way to land on the floor, folks. 

Elizabeth: See? What did I tell you, Zack? She’s got beauty AND brains!

Valerie took a moment to regroup, and rose back to her feet. Emma finally did the same on the floor, and tried to get back into the ring. It appeared as though something was stopping her though. When she looked down to her feet, there was a pair of hands holding her by the ankle. Before she could do much in response, Valerie caught her with a baseball slide to the chest that sent her back to the floor again. The hands disappeared back underneath the ring before the redhead went out to get her. She pulled the veteran to her feet, and whipped her into the ringpost chest first before tossing her back inside the ring. 

Elizabeth: Weakening her before putting her back in the ring. That is smart thinking!

Zack: Whose hands were those under the ring trying to keep Emma from getting back inside? Can’t be Kilmeade, he’s on the other side of the ring.

McKinley slides in behind her, measuring her for an ax handle blow as she gets to her hands and knees. Valerie starts pounding her down with both hands clasped each time she tries to get up until she finally allows it. Emma gets whipped across to the far side, and catches a Polish hammer to the chest that drops Mackenzie to her knees. Valerie gives her a deep bow before connecting with a shining wizard to the back of her head. Emma falls face down on the mat before the One Percenter rolls her over with a lackadaisical leg hook as the referee gets into position. 

Zack: Nasty shot to the back of Emma’s head, but this cover isn’t gonna get the job done against Emma. 

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE.

Emma kicked out as the two was coming down, and Valerie rolled her over into a seated side headlock. She used her arm to grind the hold in tighter as the referee moved around next to Emma as the veteran was starting to move. 

Elizabeth: What form. What tenacity! What strength!

She made it back to her feet, but Valerie kept the hold firmly applied. She tried to shoot the redhead off into the ropes, but Valerie countered by driving her head first into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. It dropped the veteran to her knees as Valerie moved back a couple steps, waving her to get up. Emma needed a second to get her bearings. But when she got up and turned, McKinley caught her with a yakuza kick to the chest that sent her back into the corner. She climbed up onto the middle rope to annoy the fans in the Garden, which gave Emma the chance to yank her down with a powerbomb. 

Elizabeth: Ouch! She’s going to need a massage after this one is all over. Attacking someone for speaking their mind to these fans? How rude!

Zack: Valerie may have a lot of dollars, but a little low on sense for giving Emma the chance to recuperate while she was antagonizing this New York City crowd.

Before Valeire could sit up, Emma hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver an elbow drop to her chest. She cradled her head long enough to unload several right hands into it before getting back to her feet. Emma pulled the Future Shock graduate to her feet, snapping off a vertical suplex before rolling through into two more. She snapped her back to her feet again, this time scooping her up with both arms into a fireman’s carry into a Death Valley driver before she made the cover with a tight leg hook. 

Zack: Valerie’s getting swatted like an old rug in there, and a Death Valley driver could put the Unity champ on the wrong side of the decision!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!

Valerie kicked out this time, and Emma quickly got to her feet. She pulled her up with her, and sent her into the far corner with an Irish whip. The redhead hit back first before Emma barreled in after her with a Stinger splash. McKinley stumbled out a couple steps, and turned into a tornado DDT that stood her on her head for a second before she hit the mat.

Elizabeth: This isn’t good. This isn’t good at all.

Emma headed for the corner, giving the crowd the signal for her finisher off the top rope. As soon as she got there though, Kyle hopped up onto the apron on the other side of the ring. Pruitt went to intercept him just as Emma spotted him. The distraction was all she needed before Valerie ran towards her, and swept her feet out from under her to land hard straddling the top turnbuckle. She backed up a couple steps, and charged again. This time, she ran up the ropes for a knee strike to the head that sent Emma once more tumbling to the floor in a heap. McKinley glanced towards her manager, who was still talking with the referee as a blonde crawled out from under the ring. She quickly mounted Emma, and started landing big right hands to the side of her head. The live crowd recognized her immediately, as Jordan began spiking the back of Emma’s head against the floor as the referee was still tied up with Kyle. As he hopped back down to the apron, Jordan slid back under the ring out of sight. Emma’s husband darted around the corner on that side, and pulled the apron up before he got a face full of yellow mist that blinded him.

Elizabeth: Ahahahaha!! What did I tell you? There is ALWAYS a plan in place!

Zack: Kilmeade’s playing this referee like a violin, and the newest addition to the Gold Standard is paying off in dividends under the ring like a rat!

Jordan pulled the apron back down as Emma was back to her feet. She glanced towards her husband after she climbed onto the apron. Valerie darted towards her with a running shoulder tackle through the ropes, but Emma sidestepped her. McKinley got hung up on the middle rope before Emma darted down the apron with a running kneelift to the face that sent her back into the ring. She headed towards the corner she had just been on seconds ago, quickly scaling it before launching into a moonsault that landed perfectly on the Unity Champion before she hooked the leg to make the cover. 

Elizabeth: No, no no no no. Kick out, Valerie!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE!!!

Valerie got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Emma glanced back towards her husband who had found a bottled water and was trying to clean his face. Mackenzie took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into what would have been an Asai moonsault until Valerie brought her knees up. It doubled Emma in half on the mat near her, with both women now down at the same time. 

Zack: This match has gone back and forth like a pendulum, and you can thank Jordan Majors for helping stem the tide! Now they’re both down, and the ten count begins. 

Elizabeth: Haven’t you been paying ANY sort of attention? The Gold Standard sticks together and we look out for our own. God, it’s like you’re new here or something.

Pruitt got to five before Valerie was almost back to her feet. The problem for her was Emma wasn’t far behind her, and the veteran charged her with a running forearm to the mouth. It sent the redhead back into the ropes long enough for Emma to send her across for the ride. She popped Valerie up into the air on the rebound, and caught her with a jumping cutter on the way down! Valerie bounced off the canvas on impact, and Emma headed for the corner to make her way back to the top rope.

Zack: A pop up cutter, that’s something I don’t remember Emma using! I’d have gone for the cover, but Emma Mack is heading up top! And I think I know what she has in store!

Elizabeth: I don’t like this….not one little bit.

Emma launched off the top rope with her high angle senton bomb, but no one was home as Kyle pulled Valerie’s leg to drag her out of the way before Emma crashed onto the canvas. He tried to revive her quickly before she made it back to her feet. Emma was barely to hers when she got pulled into Valerie’s swinging reverse STO followed by a cover.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Jordan slid out from under the ring again, and dove inside to help Valerie to her feet and raise her hand. The referee gave the blonde a curious look before raising her other hand. 

Zack: Whatever the winner’s share of the purse for this match is, I hope Valerie splits it with Jordan because she damn well earned it tonight! 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………….VALERIE MCKINLEY!!!!

Jordan pulled Emma up onto her knees and held her arms out as Valerie finished the job with a second swinging reverse STO to drive Emma face first into the mat. The redhead got to her feet, giving Jordan a smile as the blonde raised her hand to boos from the crowd. 

Zack: And it doesn’t get any better for Emma as Valerie hits DIVINE PROVIDENCE a second time for good measure! I guarantee you if McKinley or Jordan want Emma’s attention, they have it!

Elizabeth: You and everyone else can throw their pity party later, Zack. Valerie set out and did EXACTLY what she said she was going to do, and that was to have everyone talking and make a statement. The sooner people start to take us seriously, the better off we all will be.

Valerie and Jordan headed to the floor to join their manager. The redhead looked back to the downed Emma with a deep bow before the trio headed towards the back. 

Gold Medal Lilly

Courtesy of FFW Global Wars - November 23, 2019 on FFW All Access

As the four wrestlers began to lean into the blows, the ladders started to rock and wobble dangerously underneath the competitors before they finally toppled out from underneath them, the four wrestlers collapsing to the mat between the two ladders just as the contract was freed; landing between them. The four of them started to recover, each one looking up to see the contract was missing from above them before they all spotted it on the mat and all made a desperate dive towards it.

Jem: Four way fight. Fifteen feet in the air. And none of them are willing to let go of that contract. This can only end badly!

There was a screech of pain from the midst of the pile, followed by another agonised cry before a woman managed to squirm out from the mass of humanity and slipped outside of the ring with the contract held tightly against her chest. The referee called for the bell and moved around the ring to raise her arm in the air as the announcement was made.

Kat: Here is your winner… and GLOBAL WARS CHAMPION 2019!!!... LILLY ARTHUR!!!

Zack: Would you look at that!? Despite being assaulted by the No Surrender Champion to start this match, Bianca may have just cemented herself as Lilly’s guaranteed chosen opponent at Relentless! England has won Global Wars FOR A THIRD TIME!!

Jem: YES!!! Congratulations Lilly!!! That might have been one of the hardest fought matches of the year. All credit to all four of these warriors tonight, each and everyone of them has shown us something. Each one has been hugely impressive and I’m certain the future is bright for all of them. Salvador might wanna start counting down the days till Lilly takes the No Surrender title away from her!!!

The crowd cheered Lilly loudly as she clutched the contract to her chest and her husband Colin headed down to the ring to congratulate her.

~ ~ ~

The clip concludes before we go back to the live broadcast, and see the shining gold medal hanging around the neck of Lilly Arthur. England’s flag is encrusted in the center of it as Colin holds it closer for the camera. 

Colin: It’s been over a month now, and the “Pride of England” has brought home the gold for her country after being saddled with both strong and… well useless partners in the past! Your Global Wars winner…. And Sheffiled’s favorite daughter…. LILLY ARTHUR!!! …….Arthur!

He says it once again to simulate an echo followed by him making crowd noises in his hand. It caused Lilly to grin.

Lilly: It feels really good to be a two time Global Wars winner; to pick up the bragging rights for England and a gold medal for myself. Especially coming so close with Missy the year before. To go one step further feels really, really good. 

Colin: Global Wars is basically FFW’s version of the Olympics, though they don’t have ladder matches in the Olympic trials. She had a patchy start, but she persevered and shone through in the end. She’s right up there with famous female athletes such as…. 

He seemed to have some trouble naming a few before quickly consulting his phone. 

Colin: Like Kelly Smith in soccer. Or Mary Beth Tweddle in artistic gymnastics. Or “Gorgeous” Gussie Moran in tennis, except Lilly doesn’t make a point of flashing her panties when she competes! 

Lilly: I don’t think flashing my underwear would help me out all that much...Certainly didn’t Mallory against Bianca - though that was pretty much forced upon her and very unexpected. Apart from that, they’re some pretty big names to be included with. I’m sure Carson is getting calls from the BBC and ITV to take part in some of their reality TV shows, like our version of Dancing With The Stars or I’m A Celebrity; offers which I’m going to have to turn down - at least for now. I have bigger fish to fry. Because I didn’t just get to add another World Title to the Cricket World Cup that England won last year, or win a medal to help us get over coming so close in the Rugby World Cup Final and the Netball World Cup Final. I won more than just bragging rights and a beautiful gold medal. I’ve also got myself a contract for a title shot.

Colin: Yeah, and we found out at the top of the show that it won’t be against who we assumed. Samantha said Bianca Salvador is taking care of personal matters, and has suspended her in-ring career in the process. As a result, there is not currently a No Surrender Champion and the title is vacant in Samantha’s possession.

Lilly: Sometimes these things happen. Obviously I’m a little disappointed that I don’t get to test myself against a woman who was a two time No Surrender Champion and had put in some impressive defences of the title. But hopefully Bianca takes care of those personal matters that are dogging her - whatever they might be - and I’m sure that she’ll come back stronger and more determined than ever.

Colin: Absolutely. But Samantha also said she was going to give two women who have never had a shot at the title a chance to earn it on the next Velocity. I’m a fan of one of them, at least. How do you feel about the selection of “Midnight” Mila Martin? 

Lilly: I really like Mila as a competitor and as an athlete. She’s obviously highly trained, very disciplined and incredibly focused; as a wrestler she’s got good striking ability and enough technical skills to tie anyone up in knots and cause them to submit. I’m sure that if she earns the chance to challenge for the No Surrender Championship then she’ll raise her game even further and be a really tough woman to beat.

Colin: Her opponent is someone you and she have faced more than once. And she’s the only other woman on the roster past or present to have won Global Wars twice. So I’m sure there’ll be a few Canadians cheering on Valentina Lozano. 

Lilly: We’ve heard that before when she took on Eileen Amaro a couple of years back in Toronto and as much as a lot of people run down Valentina Lozano, we’ve got to remember that her and I are the only two women who have won Global Wars twice. She’s a canny and experienced veteran who has seen a lot, done a lot and has a lot of skills at her disposal. Valentina is always capable of making people who write her off look foolish - especially if her opponent is foolish enough to take her lightly. It’s going to be one heck of a match between her and Mila on the next Velocity.

Colin: No matter which of the two it is, Lilly will be waiting at Relentless on March 28th! But that’s not all! Sheffield’s favorite daughter gets to come home to Sheffield on March 10th for the Future Shock Sheffield Showdown! And we’ll be bringing the medal with us! 

Lilly: March 10th is going to be one amazing night. We’re bringing the best young talent in the wrestling world to the best city in the world, with the best fans in the world.

She smiled as she paused for a moment.

Lilly: I might just be a little bit biased there. But that doesn’t change that it absolutely definitely will be the very, very best in wrestling talent - the future of this company and the shining lights of this industry - that will be appearing at the FlyDSA Arena on March 10th. I know Adam will put together a card that’s going to be full from top to bottom of ‘can’t miss, gotta see, history making’ matches. 

Colin: You got it! March is gonna be a big month for Lilly, and Sheffield too before it’s all said and done! Now let’s go get some promotional pictures done with it!

The pair head off camera after Colin gives the medal a little buffing, and the show healds elsewhere after that.

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:12:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2020, 03:04:39 pm »

“KILLER B” BIANCA REED vs  'BIG BANG” AREUM JIJANG
Written by John

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: The Evolution Championship match is still to come, folks. But next up, we got a woman who is looking forward to her shot at that title at Relentless. And her opponent came pretty close to winning Global Wars in November. I’ve got a guest in the booth who has been in the ring with both of these women in their Future Shock days together and hopeful 2 time Fast Track Champion Harley Shannon.

Harley: Hi Zack! Pleasure to be here and thank you for inviting me. I’m looking forward to seeing these two go at each other on the first show of this decade.

The Intense electrical thrumming of “Diabolic” by Dance With The Dead signals the coming of Areum Jijang, white and yellow strobes matching the staccato piano-percussion mix.

A moment passes by and Areum appears on stage, the dry ice fog on the entrance ramp parting to show her, and in front of her, seated in a dessicated old hospital wheelchair, housing the disturbing effigy that was a Max Sato Realdoll. Boos rain down upon her, but Areum seems far less offended than she is visibly nervous, she shouts at “Max” to shut up before starting off down the ramp.

When ‘Big Bang’ gets ringside, she roughly carts the life-sized doll over to her corner before hurriedly sliding into the ring and backing into her corner, scanning the ring, the ref, and the crowd as though something might jump out at her.

Kat: INTRODUCING, hailing from Seoul, South Korea by way of Fresno County, California, accompanied by… uh… well… standing five-feet tall and weighing in at one-hundred-thirty-five pounds, “BIG BAAAAAAANG” AREUM JIIIIIJAAAAAAAAAAANG!!!

Areum holds her middle fingers high as the crowd showers her with more boos, before turning and shouting at Max to ‘Shut up!’ before turning her attention back to the upcoming match.

Zack: Areum Jijang marches to the beat of her own drum. When you knew her, she was a little more… centered, Harley, than she has become. As I told others, the rumor I heard was that she was going to use Global Wars to challenge for the Unity titles with that Max doll. 

Harley: That would certainly have been a very different and unique way to have used the contract that she’d have won. You’re right we’ve seen a huge change in this woman but it’s not made her any less dangerous or less talented inside the ring.

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: Bianca Reed’s had tunnel vision on the Evolution title since before Unstoppable 10 last summer. She got sidetracked with some family business that has since been taken care of, and is right back on the path looking for either Scarlett Silver or Kelly Kincaid. We’ll find out which one before we leave the air tonight.

Harley: That’s the thing about Bianca, she’s always been very determined and dedicated to achieving anything and everything that she puts her mind too. She’ll ask Kelly or Scarlett plenty of questions whoever she ends up facing for the Evolution Championship.

Melinda Davis was the official in charge of the match and finished patting down Areum Jijang for any illegal objects before the official began to head across the ring towards Bianca to perform the same check. The Big Bang screamed once more at the Max Sato real doll before she charged across the ring towards Reed, launching herself into a flying forearm - narrowly avoiding the referee - only for the Atlanta native to step out of the way at the last moment. Jijang caught herself before she struck the turnbuckles, spun around and caught a stinging knife edge chop across her chest from Killer B as Davis called for the bell. A second and third knife edge chop followed in quick succession causing Areum to lean back against the turnbuckles which allowed Bianca to begin to unleash side kicks into her foe’s midriff.

Zack: You’ve been in the ring with both of these women. Which one would you give the edge to? 

Harley: I think I’d give a sight edge to Areum in all honesty. Whilst both are hugely talented, Jijang is that little bit more unpredictable and I think that could be a deciding factor in this match.

Davis looked to break up the two wrestlers, using the count and seeing Reed stop the delivery of kicks on four as she stepped away only to skip back towards her opponent and catch her with a superkick to her jaw. The Big Bang staggered towards the middle of the ring and as she did so, Reed pushed up to the middle rope on the inside corner before she launched herself forward and drove her foe face first into the canvas with a bulldog. Immediately the South Korean wrestler bounced up onto all fours only to have her face spiked into the canvas once more with a leg drop delivered across the back of her head by the Atlanta native. The South Korean rolled away and came back to her feet only for Reed to meet her with a European uppercut, following it up with a second before she caught hold of Areum’s wrist and fired her across the ring with an Irish whip. As the Big Bang returned, Reed left her feet and took her down to the mat with a standing dropkick.

Zack: I think Bianca has the quickness advantage here, which we are seeing in abundance so far. But if it gets down to mat wrestling, I think that’s where Areum is most comfortable. What about you? 

Harley: Reed will surprise you with some of the holds and pure wrestling ability that she has - I’m not saying that she’d be at home if this turned into an exchange of holds and if it got to that then like you said, she’d be looking to break it up quickly and start to move through the gears.

Once more the South Korean began to push up to her feet quickly and was again cut off by Bianca who hooked her arm and took her down to the canvas with a side Russian leg sweep. Quickly Reed used the momentum to roll backwards and up to her feet where she quickly dropped back to the ring ropes and came off them herself to deliver a rolling neckbreaker. Areum once more rolled to the side and started to come back to a vertical base which only prompted the American to run the ropes once more to take her foe down to the canvas once more with a running neckbreaker. Quickly Killer B made the cover on her foe.

One....

Zack: Bianca scores the first near fall, not that that makes you any more money. She’d rather not start 2020 on a loss, especially considering what lies ahead at Relentless. 

Harley: I think this more testing out Areum and causing her to waste a little bit of energy to kick out of the pinfall.

Areum kicked out as soon as the one count was made and shoved Bianca away from her, the Georgia native rolling away and coming straight back up to her feet once more. Likewise Jijang was also quickly back to her feet, getting upright a step behind her opponent who darted forward, Bianca leaving her feet and snapped off a headscissors takedown that sent the South Korean down the canvas. Areum used the momentum to roll through to her feet only for Bianca to charge forward and catch her with a high knee to her chest sending Jijang stumbling backwards into the ring ropes. As she rebounded off them, the American left her feet once more; Bianca grabbing her opponent by the head and driving her down face first into the mat with a sit out facebuster. Once more Areum managed to quickly push up onto her hands and knees which allowed Reed to hook her arm and roll her over into a magistral cradle pinning attempt.

One…

Tw-

Harley:  Another quick pinfall attempt from Bianca but Jijang wasn’t about to be surprised this early on.

Areum once again kicked out of the pinfall before the two count could be completed and rolled away as Bianca popped to her feet, casting a quick glance over to the referee to check the count before she advanced upon her opponent. Killer B reached her foe as Areum made it to her knees and quickly looked to hook in a guillotine choke. As the Princess of House Reed locked the sleeper hold in, Jijang forced herself to get her feet underneath her and shoved forward, driving Bianca backwards into the corner. Davis immediately called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before Bianca released her grip and held her hands up to give a clean break; Big Bang taking a moment as she cautiously straightened up, took half a step backwards and delivered a thumb to Reed’s eye. The referee immediately began to chew her out for the thumb to the eye only for Big Bang to completely ignore the official as she started to unload on the Georgia born wrestler with a rapid fire flurry of open handed left and right slaps to the sides of her head causing the official to call for the break again and start the count. Again Davis used the count, getting to four before Areum stepped backwards with her hands in the air, giving the official the break - albeit just for a second before she stepped forward once again and drove a knee strike into Reed’s gut. 

Zack: A lot has been made about the changes we’ve seen in Areum. Some I’ve talked with feel like she’s really went over the cuckoo’s nest. Others say it’s all a facade to throw her opponents off. What side of the fence are you on?

Harley:  I’m firmly on the side that she’s totally crackers. She’s lost it and isn’t dealing with a full deck of cards. It just has the added benefit that it also throws of some of her opponents.

Another three raised knees to Killer B’s midriff followed as the official again called for the break and started to use the count. This time as the referee got to four, Big Bang wrapped her arm around her foe’s neck and pulled her away from the pads and forced her eye sockets against the top rope, scraping them along the plastic coated steel as she walked her out of the corner. Again the referee started to reprimand the South Korean wrestler who totally ignored the official as she brought Bianca to the next corner and introduced her face first into the top turnbuckle. Areum quickly followed it up by slamming Bianca head first into the top turnbuckle another nine times, shouting at the Max Sato real doll at ringside as the fans counted to ten. The referee continued to tell Areum off as she released Bianca, allowing her to stumble backwards towards the middle of the ring before she launched herself towards and took her down to the canvas with a leaping forearm strike to her jaw. Reed began to pull herself quickly back to her feet, trying to clear her vision only for Areum to scoop her upwards and deliver a snap Regal-plex in the middle of the ring, holding it for the pinfall as she did so. 

Harley:  Impressive suplex there which does show Areum is more than capable without trying to take shortcuts or attempting to blind her opponents. Though I don’t think this’ll get her the three count already.

One…

Two--

Zack: See? This is the kind of thing that makes me think that some of this is an act. I don’t believe a person who is certifiable can string moves together like this. I might be wrong.

As the two count was made Bianca kicked out of the pinfall and rolled away, starting to get to her feet only for Areum to beat her to a vertical base and dart towards her to catch her with a knee to her midriff before she fired Bianca across the ring with an Irish whip, meeting her on her return with a running kneelift that saw Bianca flip over and land hard on her back. Reed sat up instantly and caught two stiff kicks to her spine in quick succession that caused her to freeze up for a moment - a moment that saw Areum measure her up and deliver another stiff kick straight to the square of her foes back. This brought the Atlanta native to life, causing her to roll away and came back to her feet where Big Bang measured her up, letting her get to a vertical base before she came forward and left her feet to deliver a codebreaker that sent Reed down to the canvas on her back once again. Areum kipped straight back to her feet and strode forward, leaving her feet as she neared her downed foe to deliver a single knee drop into Bianca’s chest. Reed rolled away and pushed up to all fours as Jijang came back to her feet and delivered a second single knee drop, this time to her foe’s neck, flattening her to the canvas. The South Korean didn’t waste any time in rolling her opponent over and made the cover, staring at the Max Sato doll at ring side which she began to trash talk. 

Zack: Another cover, and she’s looking at the doll in the corner! This kind of thing is why I’m not convinced it is an act!

One…

Two…

Harley: There are some very high functioning crazy people out there Zack. It’s entirely possible that she’s gone off the deep end and is still able to plan a couple of steps ahead of herself.

As the referee raised her hand to count three, Bianca kicked out of the pinfall. Areum shook her head and jerked her opponent up to her feet with a handful of hair as she saw the referee confirm the two count. As she brought Reed upright, the South Korean drove a pair of knees into her head then headed towards the ring ropes, using the momentum that she had built up to hurl her opponent through the ropes and to the floor outside right in front of the Max Sato doll. Areum stepped through the ropes to the apron where she ignored Melinda Davis’ pleas to get back into the ring and measured up a rising Bianca Reed instead, waiting until she got to her feet before she launched herself into a meteora that caught the Atlanta native perfectly to the chest, driving her down to the floor. 

Zack: She’s not gonna win this match out there on the floor, and the Max doll has a great view of the action at the moment. This is what happens when a woman sleeps with the real Max. 

Harley: Do you think that maybe, in some weird way, she’s actively trying to impress this doll?

Areum quickly took up the mount position on her opponent on the outside and began to deliver rapid fire open handed slaps to both sides of her head. Reed covered up which prompted Jijang to pull her up to her feet by her hair, scooping her off her feet when she did so and dropped her chest first over the crowd barrier; the Atlanta native dropping to her knees as she landed. A moment later Bianca popped up to her feet and spun around where the South Korean caught her with a throat thrust sending her falling back down to the floor, gasping for breath as she did so. Areum didn’t give her any chance to recuperate before she pulled her up to her feet with two handfuls of hair. As she got Bianca vertical she began to scream at Max Sato only to get cut off thanks to two quick elbows to the midsection by Reed. The South Korean stepped backwards and the Atlanta native turned to face her before she delivered a drop toe hold that sent Areum face first into Max Sato’s lap. In a rage, Jijang came quickly up to her feet once more only for Reed to drop her to the floor with a back suplex. Bianca rolled away and came to her feet before she rolled back into the ring under the bottom rope. 

Zack: Now we’re getting things back into the ring, and you can see the referee taking all the time she wants on this count. No one wants to see a countout, least of all Bianca. 

Harley: You have to applaud the referees in FFW, they exercise a lot of common sense and show a degree of leniency because they know the fans and the competitors inside the ring want to see the best wrestler win on the night.

Bianca quickly came back to her feet as Davis continued her slow and deliberate count as Areum started back to her feet and continued to rage at the real doll on the outside. Meanwhile, the Atlanta native took off across the ring and on her return she dove through the ropes with a suicide dive that caught her opponent perfectly and sent her down into a heap, the back of her head bouncing off the crowd barrier. Bianca pulled Areum upright as she returned to her feet and threw her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope before she followed after her. The Big Bang came back to her feet and was immediately sent back down to the canvas by a spinning heel kick from Reed. Once more the former Global Wars contestant began to rise to her feet only for Bianca to catch her with a running knee lift to her jaw. Jijang staggered up to her feet and quickly found her wrist caught by her opponent who Irish whipped her into the corner.

Zack: Bianca’s really got her offense rolling here. Do you think she cares if it’s Kelly or Scarlett holding the Evolution title by the time she gets her shot at it? Or is it just whoever happens to be in the way? 

Harley:  There’s a possibility that she’d like it to be Kelly - a sense of unfinished business and of beating a woman who has held the Evolution Championship for a long long time now. But when it really comes down to it, Bianca will believe that she’s capable of beating either Scarlett or Kelly.

Bianca followed in close behind her to catch the South Korean with a splash against the turnbuckle pads mere moments after Areum’s back connected. Jijang slumped as her opponent’s crashed into her and Reed quickly followed up with a dropsault before she pulled her foe out of the corner and sent the Big Bang barreling across the ring to the opposite corner. Areum hit the corner hard and staggered forward a couple of steps only to walk straight into a running two footed dropkick from Bianca Reed that connected perfectly with Areum’s jaw and saw her collapse backwards into a sitting position in the corner. Quickly the Atlanta native retreated to the nearest corner, measured up her opponent as she waved to the crowd to get loud, getting a building cheer from them before she darted forward and delivered a facewash boot to the side of her seated foe’s head. 

Zack: The fans have been behind Bianca from the day she set foot in Future Shock, and that hasn’t changed in the slightest. I think she’s come a long way from the woman we once saw who kept cockroaches on hand for her matches. And aren’t you glad she wasn’t bringing them with her when you faced her? 

Harley: Very, very glad. Though I’d like to think she realised that against me, she really did need them; that she was going to get a straight up, honest fight with no dirty tricks.

The crowd got even louder in favour of Reed as she stepped back away from her opponent; Areum took a moment before she started to crawl out of the corner then began to use the ropes to bring herself back to her feet. She only made it as far as one knee before Bianca advanced upon her and caught the South Korean with a stiff kick to the side of the head. A second and third kick followed before Reed brought her fully upright and fired off two more kicks into her middle before she hooked her head and used the ring ropes to drive the top of Areum’s head into the canvas with a tornado DDT. Reed rolled up to her feet and set off across the ring, hitting the ropes and came back into a rolling thunder back splash. Bianca immediately rolled over and hooked her opponents leg as she made the cover.

Zack: Nice impact from “Killer B”, and a tight leg hook with a victory on her mind!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Harley: Reed’s beginning to go through the gears and up the pace. Areum has to try and put the brakes on her and slow her down to get back into this contest.

Areum rolled the shoulder to break up the cover and Bianca checked with the official, getting the two count confirmed before she pulled her foe back to her feet and quickly put her back down onto the canvas with a straitjacket neckbreaker. Jijang rolled away, holding her neck and kicking her feet against the mat before she started to come back to her feet only to be knocked back down once more with a koppu kick from Bianca. Again Areum refused to stay down for long as she rolled away from her opponent and started to push upwards only for Reed to pull her the rest of the way to her feet and sent her in for the ride, catching her on the return with a windmill kick to the South Korean wrestler’s jaw. Once more the Big Bang started to rise to her feet only for the Georgia native to hook her head and leap in the air, flipping backwards as she did so to deliver a Shiranui, driving Areum into the mat. Quickly Reed floated over and made the cover once more, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Bianca’s working every move in her playbook so far, and it’s working like a charm too! We could be three seconds from the bell right now!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Harley:  Bianca’s getting closer and closer to victory; she can almost taste it, I’m sure of it but the South Korean is digging down deep and finding a way to keep herself alive.

Jijang rolled the shoulder and once more stopped the count at two only to be pulled up to her feet once more by Killer B who tagged her opponents jaw with a viciously delivered European uppercut. She followed it with a second before she took the Big Bang down to the canvas with a snap headscissors takedown. Reed wasted little time at all in popping up to her knees and striding over to her foe before she launched herself into the air and came down perfectly across Areum’s body with a standing moonsault. Bianca hooked the leg and made the cover once again.

Harley: Smooth as silk from Bianca as she keep the hits flowing. I got a good feeling we’re three seconds away from putting this in the books!

One…

Two…

...THRE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Whether you love her or not, you have to give Areum credit for taking one hell of a thumping in the last few minutes and still keep coming back for more!

The South Korean wrestler once more managed to stop the count by getting her shoulder up off the canvas before the official could bring her hand down for the third time. Bianca asked Davis for the three count only to take a moment to stare at the referee before nodding her head and making for the corner where she climbed to the top rope. Reed began to trash talk her opponent as she watched her come to her feet and slowly, unsteadily turn around to face the Atlanta native only for Killer B to launch herself into a meteora.

Zack: Coincidentally, this was how we were introduced to Bianca in Future Shock. Max and Areum here along with Avantasia were the first who got introduced up close and personal to those cockroaches we discussed. 

Harley: Now we’re starting a brand new decade with Areum and Bianca as two of FFW’s biggest rising stars and proof that Future Shock produces some of the most talented wrestlers in the world.

That missed as Jijang sidestepped at the last moment. The Princess of House Reed landed on her knees, bounced straight back up to her feet and spun towards Areum who caught her with a savate kick to the jaw. Bianca fell backwards to the canvas only to sit straight back up and receive a low dropkick to her chest for her troubles from the South Korean. The Georgia born wrestler rolled away and started to push upwards only for Areum to jerk her back to a vertical base with two handfuls of hair that she used to hurl the American across the ring with a beal throw. Bianca reached for the ropes in the corner and used them to start to pull herself back up to a vertical base only for Areum to charge forward and drive a running knee into her opponent’s stomach before she stepped backwards and leapt into the air to slam a high knee into the underside of Bianca’s jaw. Reed slumped slightly and as she did so, Jijang stepped up onto the middle rope and delivered an enzuigiri that saw Reed slump more into the corner. 

Zack: Areum just keeps coming! We’re seeing what made her an Aspire Ring holder and part of why she gave you trouble when you first met. Granted there were some other circumstances then too.

Harley:  Give her even a sniff of an opening Zack and Areum will run away with a match and do anything and everything that she can to put it away.

Areum reeled away from her opponent as she came back to her feet, getting booed by the crowd, that only got louder as Jijang paused to scream at the Max Sato doll on the outside before she headed back towards her foe. As she advanced upon Bianca she measured her up and landed the CLAP! - a blistering knife edge chop to Reed’s face. The Atlanta native’s eyes lit up as she held the point of impact for a second as Areum roared in the direction of the doll at ringside and when Jijang turned her attention back to the Georgia native, KillerB began to unload on her with a series of blistering knife edge chops to the Asian wrestler’s chest, backing her up a couple of steps before Areum stopped her cold in her tracks with a kick delivered straight between Reed’s legs. 

Harley: That will definitely stop you in your tracks. Regardless of gender, no-one wants to take a boot there.

Davis immediately started to threaten to disqualify Areum who totally ignored the official as she grabbed her foe by her top and hurled her down to the canvas with a judo hip toss. Jijang held her chest as she set off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes in front of Reed and caught her with the trigger pull running knee to her jaw as she sat up. Quickly Jijang followed up with a cover and a hook of the leg.

Zack: Jijang pulled the trigger on that big knee to the jaw! “Killer B” is heading to Relentless on an “Unwanted  L”! 

One…

Two…

...THR-

Harley: Bianca’s eyes look a little glazed over but her body acted on instinct and refused to let her shoulder stay on the mat for a three count!

Bianca kicked out and Areum shook her head as she looked to the referee, asking for the three count only to have the two shown. The South Korean athlete quickly pulled Bianca upwards, hooking her head as she did so and began to deliver her Red Wire DDTs as she dropped Reed to the mat with the first DDT only to jerk her straight back up into a second, a third, a fourth and then a fifth before she released her grip on Bianca, rolling her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg once more as she did so.

Zack: Rolling DDTs from the “Big Bang” and this one may be academic now!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! So close!! That was just about a photo finish between Davis hand coming down and Bianca’s shoulder coming up!! And Reed just got the win by a whisker!!

A moment before Davis could complete the three count, Bianca’s shoulder came up off the canvas which caused Areum to shake her head as she saw the two count get confirmed and immediately the South Korean wrestler floated over into the mount position where she fired off right and left hand slaps. Bianca covered up, each blow landing on her forearms before Jijang rose to her feet and circled away from her opponent, screeching once more at the Max Sato doll as Bianca rolled onto her side and started to push upwards. Areum turned her focus back to her foe, clasping her hands together in front of her and then pulled them apart, screaming out BANG!!! as she mimicked a detonation with her hands. Quickly Jijang moved towards Reed and jerked her upwards, lifting her quickly onto her shoulders as she set up for the Detonation. 

Zack: We’ve seen this before! Jijang’s looking for the Detonation, and Bianca won’t get up from it if she hits it!

Harley: Finisher of the Year 2019, Zack and we could be about to see why!!

Reed, though, never let her deliver the move as she suddenly came to life, driving knees and elbows into the sides of Areum’s head which allowed her to slip out of the back and land on her feet behind the South Korean. Bianca didn’t give Jijang any chance to recover as she reached behind her and hooked her arms before she dropped to her knees and drove the back of Areum’s head and neck into the canvas with a backslide driver before Areum rolled through onto her knees and slumped forwards, pressing her forehead against the canvas. Bianca rolled away towards the ropes before she slowly pushed herself up to a vertical base, holding her jaw where the knife edge chop from earlier had landed as she did so. Reed looked over towards Areum as the South Korean began to rise which prompted the American to springboard up onto the middle rope and launch herself into a springboard sidekick to Jijang’s jaw as she made it to one knee, sending her collapsing back to the mat. Quickly Bianca made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Harley: Reed was alive to the danger and has turned this around!!! This could be it Zack!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: These two have left it all on the mat, and have to be running on fumes at this point! They are both ripe for the picking right now!

Jijang rolled the shoulder at the last possible moment and Bianca looked to the official in disbelief as she asked for the three count and got the two confirmed to her. Reed began to trash talk her foe once more, not stopping as she made it to her feet once more and headed towards the corner where she climbed up the ropes. As the Big Bang came back to a vertical base, Killer B launched herself out of the corner and into the diving corkscrew stunner Cracker Jacker. Reed drove her opponent in the mat and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: And there’s a CRACKER JACKER!! Areum’s jaw may be somewhere above her nose right now! 

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley: Bianca pulled it out of the bag!! Detonation might’ve been the Finisher of the Year 2019, but Reed just proved she’s got a weapon in her arsenal that’s every bit as deadly!!

Davis called for the bell as she completed the three count and Bianca rolled away, pushing up to her feet and got her hand raised by the official as the official announcement was made. 

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… “KILLER B” BIANCA REED!!!!

Zack: 2020 starts off with a major victory for “Killer B” tonight in the Garden! And if I’m Scarlett or Kelly, I’d be a little more nervous heading into my defense on March 28th!

Harley: Big victory by Bianca to get the new year off to the best possible start and she’s building momentum heading towards Relentless and March 28th. Scarlett or Kelly will have their hands full that’s for sure. Though we’ve got to remember that Areum pushed her every step of the way tonight!

Areum rolled out of the ring as the announcement was made and berated the Max Sato Doll as she held her head. Meanwhile in the ring, Bianca celebrated her victory to cheers from the crowd before the show cut elsewhere.

It Was No Mistake

We pan around Madison Square Garden as the capacity crowd is lively. They have been electric since the starts of the show. They are waiting for the next match to take place but are happily surprised when “Rise” by Sixx Am starts to play. Everyone turns to the stage area as nevaeh Summers makes her way out to a raucous ovation. Nevaeh is dressed in leather pants, black flats,and a zipped up leather jacket. Nevaeh looks out to the crowd and takes in the reception she just got. Nevaeh can’t help but smile as she heads down the ramp and to the ring. On the way she slaps hands with a long line of fans reaching over the guardrail. Nevaeh eventually makes her way into the ring and smiles at Kat Grayson at ringside, extending her hand through the ropes for the microphone.

Nevaeh takes the mic and looks back out at the New York crowd. They’re still rowdy and loud. Nevaeh seems impressed as she nods her head. Her music dies down now, leading Nevaeh to raise the microphone to her mouth

Nevaeh: Damn New York you guys are hyped up tonight ain’t ya?

The crowd responds back enthusiastically. Nevaeh can only smile at their reaction, nodding her head enthusiastically.

Nevaeh: I’m all about that energy, keep it coming all night long!

The crowd once more cheer Nevaeh on as the former FFW Champion takes a moment to gather herself. Nevaeh is about to speak when a “Nevaeh” chant starts to break out. Nevaeh pauses and lets it happen, it soon building up louder. Nevaeh looks out to them and shrugs her shoulders.

Nevaeh: We’re gonna get to that stuff right there in a  second. Obviously I’m not scheduled to compete tonight, certainly not dressed to call anybody out, thus why am I out here? What is it that Nevaeh remarked about saying the other day? Well I’ll gladly answer that. I’m here tonight to talk to everybody in this arena, as well as all of you tuning in at home. We’ve talked before about our history, how it wasn’t good, all my doing on that front. It’s bad, rotten, I was rotten. Ya know the story. So when I got reinstated in 2018 we were left in a funky position, yeah? I was trying to lead a different life, you guys were naturally apprehensive about me and my motives. I gave you no reason to trust me. All I could do was show everybody, from the locker room, to the office, to everyone who supports this company, that I was gonna stick to my word. That the Nevaeh you knew was gone and in her place was a woman just trying to earn her place. And I like to think I’ve done that so far

There is a polite applause from the fans as Nevaeh holds a finger in the air

Nevaeh: I have tried my best to be somebody who shines a positive light on this sport. I’m just trying to be the best me I can be. And while doing that a funny thing happened. Some of you guys started..cheering for me. It wasn’t sure if it was meant to be sarcastic or cynical. As it turns out you guys meant it. I wasn’t sure what to make of it at first, but as it kept happening I found myself embracing it, liking it. Slowly more people started to cheer me, and then more, and then more. Till eventually I had arenas full of people like you going mad with support for me.

This causes another electric response from the crowd. Another loud “Nevaeh” chant broke out as Nevaeh started laughing and shaking her head.

Nevaeh: Yeah, yeah that’s pretty sweet. I never thought that I’d see or hear that, but it happened. You guys gave me a chance after all I did and you don’t know how much I appreciate that. Having you guys supporting me means alot, I feel like I can do anything in this ring with it. I truly do. We’ve kinda created a bond here. I was cool with that. We picked up a big win at Global Wars to close out a rocky 2019. I went on vacation. I was on a beach enjoying life, thinking over how I can make 2020 better. I was happy as could be with my lady by my side.

Nevaeh now paused and nodded her head as the crowd let out another cheer. But then suddenly she looked out to the crowd in astonishment.

Nevaeh: But then as I sat in my hotel room I got a phone call from a FFW front office member and was told that you guys had voted me fan favorite of the year!?

The crowd cheers loudly in recognition of the award bestowed upon Nevaeh. She was still sporting her look of astonishment.

Nevaeh: Honestly I thought there was a mistake. Me? Voted fan favorite? I knew you guys had my back, but..you voted me for that? I wasn’t sure how to take it. I...I was stunned, surprised, shocked. It didn’t hit me for quite sometime, but once it did, once it became real to me in my head, I had another feeling come over me. And that was I was honored.

The crowd let out another round of applause as Nevaeh smiled out to the fans

Nevaeh: Yeah, I was honored that you guys think of me in that light. That you’ve embraced me like you have. So I wanted to come here tonight and tell all of you here and at home, thank you. Thank you for your support, thank you for that honor, just thank you all.

Nevaeh showed an earnest expression on her face as the fans celebrated the moment. They were at a fever pitch, so much so nevaeh had to speak loudly just to get their attention.

Nevaeh: I also want to make something very clear to you guys. That as much as you have my back, I got yours. We’re embarking on this new year together y’all. And I got big plans for 2020. We will get to where we want to be, we will prove ourselves, and so help me we are gonna blow the minds out of everybody we come across. You can bet on that!

Nevaeh was adamant with her statement, which only fired up the crowd even more. Nevaeh was now moving, very animated as she resumed talking.

Nevaeh: We’re going big this year you guys, but as is life there’s always gonna be detractors and naysayers. There’s gonna be people out just wanting to see you fail and make your life as miserable as can be. Some are redheaded and want to keep up a lie going on a year now.

Nevaeh showed an instant look of irritation at the reference to Casey Atherton. The crowd booed with ferocity and disdain. Nevaeh pointed at the fans.

Nevaeh: See you guys get it, you see through the lie. But the lie isn’t gonna stop. That’s not how those people work. So I’ve been racking my brain, trying to figure out a proper way to show that twit what we are all about. Not just her though. No, this goes to any detractors of mine who want to slander my name, call me a drug addict, say I fell off. I have something I’d like to do right now, a social experiment if you will. If everybody here can look under their seat there’s a gift I have asked FFW and MSG to help me with. Go ahead, look under them.

The fans all began reaching under their seat, eventually pulling out a t-shirt. As Nevaeh watches them she begins speaking back up

Nevaeh: Now if you could please put them on it be a great help. From the little girl here at ringside to my people all the way up in the rafters. Please put the shirts on will ya. You can take it off after we’re done, they’re yours to keep. Enjoy.

The capacity crowd began to do as Nevaeh asked, each of them putting on the shirt. As they did we soon saw a mass grouping of people wearing a “I want to punch Casey Atherton in the face” t-shirt. Nevaeh seemed to be enjoying the sight.

Nevaeh: Let’s get a shot of this whole arena. Show the people off. Let the world see them in all their glory. Lovely shirts if I say so myself. For a great cause as well. These shirts help us send a message to cretins out there who want to keep putting shame on my name.

Nevaeh now began to unzip her leather jacket, showing she is also wearing the shirt. Nevaeh takes the jacket off

Nevaeh: That message is very simple, not hard to understand. It can make the biggest delusional idiot understand it. So Mr. director in the truck please keep the shot wide, take in the scene, let the world see how united we all are here. Show the world that me and these people are in this together. You can lie about me all you want, you can try and tear me down. But I got these people behind me, rooting me on, helping me get on. You can make remarks about your band of imbeciles being my brothers and sisters. Hell NO! Take a look at this scene. THESE people out here, the people watching at home, they are my brothers and sisters!

The people erupt with cheers as we cut back to a tight shot of Nevaeh. Hey start up another loud chant for her name, but Nevaeh holds a hand up. They start to quiet down, waiting to see what she is gonna say

Nevaeh: 2020 is a different vibe. 2020 we are coming for what is ours. And above all else in 2020 we are making all of those detractors shut up once and for all. Let’s make it a fine year, shall we?

Nevaeh gave a smirk and wink to the camera, who seemed to enjoy her remark. Nevaeh tossed the microphone towards Kat, who made a great catch. Nevaeh pointed at her and smiled before looking out to the crowd and urging them to get louder, which they do.

Still The Champion

The next shot is a close up of the plaque for the Femme Fatale of the Year Award for 2019. The camera pulls back to see it in the hands of the reigning FFW Champion along with her title as she stands alongside Amber Carano.

Amber: What a 2019 it was for FFW and as you as well, Shaw. It was capped off by the fans of this company voting you as the Femme Fatale of the Year! How did that feel when you found out about it? 

Shaw took a moment to consider her answer.

Shaw: You’re right Amber, it was an incredible 2019 for me and getting named Femme Fatale of the Year was the cherry on top of the icing on the cake. When I found out I was… pretty surprised. Don’t get me wrong Amber. I know I deserve this and that while a lot of people can say they had good and even great 2019’s by their standards and could lay a claim to this.... Mine was exceptional. I was surprised because I honestly didn’t expect that the fans would vote for me; a woman who hasn’t been shy in pointing out that I’m Quebecois, a natural born winner and knows exactly how great I am.

Amber: Not to sound rude, but I think it was a surprise for some. Most of the year, like you say, you were pretty opinionated about your birthright and nationality. And some could make the case you made it hard to like you all that much. But what a difference a year makes! Has being voted to win this award changed your perspective of the fans who weren’t your biggest supporters for a long time?

Shaw: I think it shows that they are smart enough to recognise talented individuals when they see them and are prepared to admit it and be honest when they’re asked. I thank them for that. Like you said, Amber, I’ve made it difficult for people to like me - not just the fans - but it seems like, with this award in my hand, that I’ve won their respect. With that said, I don’t suddenly expect them to start cheering for me or supporting me just because some things have changed; just because I unloaded on Jo McFarlane with a kendo stick. Because I’m not going to stop being opinionated or loudly stating my belief in my own abilities; being forcefully self confident. I’m still Shaughnessy O’Neill, I’m still the FFW Champion for a damn good reason. I’m still wildly successful and one of the most consistently great women to have ever stepped into an FFW ring and I keep on proving that over and over again. 

Amber: That said, let’s take a look at your last match. At Global Wars, you defended the title against a woman who has maintained for some time that she deserved a match for your title. And as we saw that night, you made a successful defense against Sophia Pike. How did that victory feel, and do you think it’s going to quiet those claims or only make them louder about what she deserves? 

Shaw: It felt good, but every victory feels good and you always want to end the year as a winner, Amber, it makes Christmas and New Years all that much sweeter. That the FFW Championship was on the line, made it all the better. As for Sophia Pike… I praised her before the match. I recognised her talents and acknowledged that she was dangerous...and I told her that I was better than her. Than I proved it right in the middle of the ring. If she’s honest with herself, she could probably say ‘wrong place, wrong time’ - against anyone else she could have ended 2019 as the FFW Champion but instead she ran into a woman who was more dangerous than her, who was more consistent than her, who was better than her. 

A smile crossed the French Canadian’s face.

Shaw: Will it quieten those claims that she spent most of 2019 making? Probably not. Like every other time she’s lost, there’ll be a reason for it. She was screwed by the referee or the crowd was too loud or the lights too bright or I’ve got some form of bionic arm impervious to the Space Needle. Or that I got lucky and I should’ve bought a lotto ticket and taken the proceeds from that and retired to somewhere I’d be safe from ever having to face Sophia Pike again because next time, lightning won’t strike twice. Next time I’ll be swatted away by the Goddess of Professional Wrestling, sacrificed at her altar and made to beg just to be able to move any of my limbs ever again. Until then, she’ll go back to throwing a tantrum and promising to daub her demands on ring mats across the country in the blood of her enemies like a direct to DVD version of Hans Gruber.

Amber: I think that covers it all for now. Let’s send it back to the ring. 

Amber shakes hands with the champion before the show heads back into the arena, just like the reporter said. 

« Last Edit: January 11, 2020, 01:36:37 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2020, 03:04:50 pm »

FFW EVOLUTION CHAMPIONSHIP
Kelly Kincaid (c) vs. Scarlett Silver
Written by Mark

Velocity returns from the commercial break to find Kat Grayson once more standing in the ring with her microphone and a spotlight shining down on her.

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Evolution Championship!

Zack: That was our last commercial break tonight, and that works out pretty well with one of FFW’s most historic championships hanging in the balance. I’ll be joined by the manager of both women shortly, so let’s get this underway.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion before he heads backstage again.

Zack: Scarlett Silver earned her shot at the Evolution title with a win over Jo McFarlane not too long ago. And in her first match of 2020, she could very well start the year off in a major way if she can knock off the champion.

The arena falls dark as the opening of “Blonde, Bad and Beautiful” by Airbourne plays, Kelly explodes upward out of the middle of the stage as though shot out of a cannon, landing a perfect front somersault in a shower of blue sparks. As she lands she holds her title belt high over her head. The girl is joined by Christian Kincaid on the stage. Turning to face her husband, she turns to face him, giving him a big hug as she plants a kiss to his lips. As the music starts to pick up pace once more she starts to run toward the ring, performing a quick cartwheel into a handspring before sliding into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Using the momentum to her advantage, the former acrobat forward rolls to her feet and leaps onto the middle rope. She springboards off the ropes into a backflip and heads towards the corner. The former acrobat runs straight up the pads. Stopping on the top turnbuckle she blows a kiss to the fans, holds her title belt high in the air and then corkscrew flips back to the mat, facing the middle of the ring as she lands. Christian heads for the booth with Zack.

Kat: From Coney Island, Brooklyn, New York, 5’5” tall, weighs 115lbs and is accompanied to the ring by Christian Kincaid. She is the reigning and defending FFW Evolution Champion...Please welcome...KELLY KINCAID!!!

Zack: Kelly Kincaid has held the Evolution Championship for well over 300 days. And if she retains tonight, she will eclipse the record held by Steph Stefano for that title. Christian, welcome to the booth. 

Christian: Glad to be here. I’ve gotten them both as ready as they are ever going to be for this match, and there’s not much else for me to say. So now we’ll see who is the better woman tonight.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for hidden objects, and then takes Kelly’s title to show it to Scarlett. The challenger fixes her hair in the reflection for a moment before Stringer calls for the bell to start the match. Kelly heads for the center, looking at Scarlett as she watches herself on the video wall and teases her hair as a result. The brunette glances back, and holds up a finger asking Kelly to wait a second. And as the blonde looks back to her husband with an eye roll, Scarlett launches out of the corner with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. She spins into her, and starts unloading with furious right and left hand combinations to the body before sending the champion into the far corner. Kelly hits chest first before Scarlett bolts in behind her with a corner clothesline that sends her against the turnbuckles again. She snaps her arms around her waist, and sends her flying with a release belly to belly overhead suplex before kipping back up to her feet. 

Christian: Even as her trainer, Zack, I couldn’t tell you from match to match which Scarlett si gonna show up between the superficial side and… well this. 

Zack: You can damn well bet this isn’t how Kelly wanted to start this match in her backyard here in New York City!

The champion started to get up, and caught a running kneelift from Scarlett to the head. It rocked her backwards a couple steps before Silver went for a standing sidekick. Kelly caught her foot, and paid for it when she followed up with an enzuigiri that dropped her to her knees. The challenger then took off for the far side, and came back with a sliding elbow to the jaw, sending Kelly teetering backwards on her knees before Silver pulled her up and dropped her with a DDT into the canvas. She quickly rolled her over for the cover with an outside leg hook.

Zack: Look at this! We may need a standby match at this rate, Silver with the cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!

Kelly kicked out as the two was about to hit the mat, and Scarlett rolled her over onto her stomach. She started unloading with furious elbows into the back of her head before pulling her up by the head and tights to send her into the middle turnbuckle. Kelly slumped against it with her head before the brunette used a hip check to drive it in further. 

Christian: Kelly needs to find a way to break this momentum. Scarlett is a force when she gets like this, and right now, Kelly is just absorbing it.

Scarlett pulled the champion to her feet, and sat her on the top turnbuckle. When she climbed up to the second one and wrapped her arms around her waist for another suplex, Kelly caught her by surprise with a headbutt to the face. It wobbled Scarlett where she stood before a second one sent her stumbling backwards onto the mat. Kelly got her bearings, and came off with a blockbuster that started getting her hometown crowd behind her.again. The champion leaned against the corner, still a little dazed from Scarlett’s offense. When she saw her starting to get up, Kelly went on offense and darted towards her with a running high knee to the chin. Silver nearly fell on impact, but Kelly grabbed her hand and pulled her into a discus elbow to the jaw that dropped her to her knees. The Garden crowd began getting louder in their support of the New Yorker. 

Christian: Sometimes to rattle someone’s brain, you gotta use your own. That was pretty smart by Kelly, and now she has Scarlett grounded for the duration. 

Zack: You don’t get to be Evolution Champion without knowing a few tricks of your own, and that was indeed well-timed. Besides I’m not sure how much more Kelly was going to take.

When Scarlett tried to get up, Kelly caught her with a spinning European uppercut that sent her reeling again. She whipped her into the far corner with velocity before charging in after her by scaling the ropes near her to deliver a disaster kick to the back of her head. Silver staggered out drunkenly from the corner, and Kelly followed up with a reverse rana that spiked her head into the mat before she got rolled over for the cover. 

Zack: Kelly’s not quick, she’s sudden! And if it’s a fast paced match Scarlett wants, the champion will oblige her! But it could be over now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Scarlett kicked out after the two count, and Kelly floated across her into a gator roll. She rolled the challenger in multiple directions around the ring before finally pulling her up into a brainbuster. 

Christian: A gator roll doesn’t hurt really, Zack. But what it does do is sap a lot of your energy. And that’s what Scarlett came into this match with in abundance. 

With the Garden crowd behind her, Kelly headed for the corner to make her way to the top rope. She watched for a second, eyeing the downed Scarlett before she launched off the turnbuckle. But Silver rolled towards the corner, and Kelly corrected herself in midair to land on her feet. But when she turned around, Scarlett was waiting for her with the Asiatic spike to the throat before pulling her down into a small package!

Zack: Are you kidding me?! Uncanny agility from Kelly, and the SCARLETT SPIKE from the #1 contender!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Kelly kicked out in the nick of time, and clutched her throat as she tried to get her breath back. She rolled out to the floor, bending over and coughing as one hand was clutched to her neck. Meanwhile, Scarlett was back to her feet in the ring before she took off for the opposite side of the ring. She came back with a head of steam and launched between the top and middle rope with a Superman punch to Kelly’s jaw!

Christian: I think Scarlett may have a S on her chest under her gear, because I didn’t see that one coming. Kelly didn’t either. She did the smart thing though after escaping the fall by trying to get away. It just didn’t work.

Scarlett pulled Kelly back to her feet, and bounced her head off the edge of the ring before shoving her back inside it. The brunette climbed up onto the apron next, and used the ropes to shoot herself over the top rope into a splash. She hooked both legs for the cover as the referee slid into position to make the count.

Christian: You gotta hand it to Scarlett. When she has her game face on, there’s not too many as good as her between the bells. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!!

She gave a small pout as she got to her feet, and doubled back to the corner. She made it halfway up before checking to see Kelly was still on the mat. She came off with what looked to be an elbow drop, but Kelly got her foot up and caught her on the chin on the way down. The challenger staggered backwards into the ropes, and Kelly made it back to her feet to grab her head and deliver a running bulldog.

Zack: Kelly’s sense of ring awareness is second to none, and I think Scarlett might have wasted a little too much time by stopping to make sure Kelly hadn’t moved. 

The blonde sat up, slumped over slightly as she was trying to get herself together after everything she had already taken from Scarlett. Kelly glanced over to her with a shake of her head at how tough she was before getting back to her feet. She pulled the challenger up with her into a front facelock before blistering her with repeated knees to the face. She grabbed her into position, and drilled her with an inverted Russian leg sweep. Scarlett was sat up long enough after that for Kelly to apply a sleeper. 

Christian Kelly’s generally confident to a fault, but I don’t think she expected this much fast paced offense from Scarlett tonight. I think this is as much of a chance for her to catch her breath as it is for her to try to put Scarlett out.

Zack: We saw her earlier tonight, and you know Bianca Reed is watching closely backstage. She’s gonna be challenging one of these women for the Evolution Champion. THe only question is if it’ll be a rematch from Unstoppable 10 or another round with the Star Distraction.

Stringer moved around in front of Scarlett to see if she wanted to stop the match. But the brunette showed no signs that she did. Her eyes were heavy looking though, especially as Kelly sat on her knees and started to lean into her to add more pressure. Once again, Scarlett shook her head to the referee’s question but her eyes closed after that. The champion showed zero signs of letting up either as she gritted her teeth, trying to get even more out of the hold. When Scarlett didn’t answer again, the referee raised her hand and let it fall. After doing it a second time, the result was the same. Before she could do it a third, Kelly tried to turn it into a rear naked choke. Scarlett started moving again as they both fell sideways onto the mat, and immediately managed to get her hand on the bottom rope to break it. Stringer called for it, and Kelly obliged after she got to a three count.

Zack: I think the motion from transitioning holds might have given Scarlett a half second to get her bearings long enough to realize where she was. But she’s gotta be drained.

Christian: She definitely is. That was purely luck, thanks to ring positioning really I think Kelly has the keys to the kingdom here if she wants to put her away sooner than later. 

Scarlett laid on the canvas without moving too much, and Kelly headed back to the corner once again. She glanced behind her as she made her way up top, and then perched herself. Camera flashes went off throughout the Garden as Kincaid went into a shooting star press that landed perfectly on target. The NYC crowd made a whole lot of noise before Kelly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Stringer slid down into position.

Christian: And there’s my FLIGHT PATH! Looks like it’s gonna be a rematch from Unstoppable 10 after all, Zack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Scarlett’s shoulder popped up off the mat at the last second, and Kelly looked at it with jer mouth open and then to the referee with the same expression. The crowd was equally mystified as the referee only showed her and the fans two fingers. 

Zack: Scarlett’s still in this match! I don’t know how she is, but by God, she’s still got something left in the tank! Kelly’s a little stunned about it herself!

The blonde got back to her feet, and started shaking her head as a more focused look formed on her face. She circled around Scarlett, waving for her to get up. But the challenger was slow to do so. When she got to her knees though, Kelly grabbed her head to go for her headlock driver. But Scarlett seemed to anticipate it, and sent her into the corner chest first instead. Silver staggered on her feet as Kelly made impact. And when the blonde turned around, Scarlett snapped her head back with a bicycle kick in the corner.

Zack: Where is she getting it from?! Where is Scarlett Silver finding this newfound energy after everything she and Kelly have put one another through?!

Christian: Look at her history, Zack. Scarlett is hard to stop when she’s challenging for any championship. I’m pretty sure she’s undefeated as a challenger for any title in FFW!

Scarlett scooped her up over her shoulders, and connected with a GTS that planted the champion on the mat. She tried to get herself together, and headed for the corner before coming off the middle rope with a knee drop followed by a second one. She rolled through for the cover as the referee dropped into position to make the count.

Christian: And there’s the BOOM BOOM! I’m not sure if she got all of it she wanted though, she’s been rocked pretty good!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Kelly kicked out in time, and Scarlett sat up. The challenger rubbed her face, and was a little slow in getting back to her feet. She watched as Kelly started to rise, and then moved into position for her inverted overdrive finisher. But Kelly shoved her off in time, and got back to her feet. 

Zack: Both of them are looking to put this thing away, but they know each other so well from previous matches that it’s nearly impossible!

Scarlett stopped herself before she hit the ropes, and turned into a kick to the gut from Kelly. The blonde grabbed her head for her headlock driver again, but Scarlett countered into an atomic drop instead. Before Kelly could turn around, Scarlett hoisted her up and surprised everyone with a burning hammer! Kelly faceplanted on the mat before Scarlett hurriedly rolled her over and went for the cover with a leg hook!

Christian: That’s something we’ve been working on! I guess you could call it STAR DESTRUCTION, Zack!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell as Scarlett sat up, gasping for breath as her mouth fell open for a moment after hearing the bell. She looked up to see the referee going to retrieve the title, and made it to her feet to get her hand raised.

Zack: Scarlett Silver has made history, and she can barely believe it herself! The “Star Distraction” hit the STAR DESTRUCTION, and… tell’em about it, Kat!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall….AND NEEEEEEEEEWW FFW Evolution Champion……..’THE STAR DISTRACTION’ SCARLETT SILVER!!

Christian; If you’ll excuse me, I got a new champion to congratulate, Zack.

Christian left the booth and joined Scarlett as she was handed the Evolution Championship. The brunette beamed ear to ear as Christian raised her hand. He knelt down to check on Kelly, and helped her to her feet before the blonde offered her a handshake. Scarlett took it and even Kelly raised her hand.

Zack: Kelly Kincaid showing a lot of class, and she knows tonight Scarlett was the better woman! How about that, folks? On the first FFW show of the new year, we have crowned a champion! Congratulations to Scarlett Silver!!

Emma headed to the ring to congratulate her as well. Scarlett clutched her new title to her chest, and gave it a kiss as Velocity faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:14:04 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: