Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 01:06:53 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - January 18, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - January 18, 2020  (Read 791 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:09:18 pm »

Live from the TD Garden in Boston, Massachusetts
January 18, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera. 

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Bianca Reed nailing her corkscrew stunner, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Ruby Tyler claiming the Ultraviolence Championship, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker. 

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera. 

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head. 

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

Zack: Hello, everyone! Welcome to the first Breaking Point of 2020 as the FFW roster continues to kick off the new year! I'm Zack Hudson, with Mai Hotaru, and we are in the backyard of Future Shock here at the TD Garden in Boston!

Mai: We have the more talented roster though, so let's not confuse the people. Alright? We have a great main event where Valentina Lozano is gonna smack around our Ultraviolence Champion before making Mila tap out Thursday! I'm ready to see it, so tell the bimbo in the ring to get the show going.

ABIGAIL LINDSAY vs VALERIE McKINLEY
Written by Mark

The show heads to the ring for the first time tonight, and finds Kat Grayson standing front and center in a red dress.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Originally this match was booked between Abigail Lindsay and Rose Gardner, but unfortunately Rose wasn’t able to be part of the show. But the fact that Valerie McKinley stepped forward to replace her? Well I didn’t expect that.

Mai: I don’t know why. Valerie is an upstanding and genuine woman, and probably didn’t want to see the fans get shortchanged. 

Zack: Yeah, right. 

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay.

Kat: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start.

Zack: Abi certainly didn’t seem to mind when it was announced that Valerie was taking Rose’s place in this match. She has a lot of respect for Valerie, it would appear.

Mai: Of course. Just like Valerie, Abi is a lovely woman who doesn’t want to see these cretins who bought tickets get shorted what they paid to see. Why am I the only one who sees this?

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wild Fire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. She looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her arms extended outward, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie may be about to meet someone who likes to bend the rules as much as she does. I’m not sure what kind of match we are going to see here, in all honesty.

Mai: I’m sure it’ll be one of those technical classics you always mention, nothing but arm drags and wrist locks. These two are refined women after all.

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for hidden objects as Kat leaves the ring. The bell sounds after that, and the two redheads meet in the center. They actually smile at one another and even shake hands without incident. From there, they lock up with Valerie pushing Abi back into the ropes. As McKinley gives a break upon being asked by the referee, Abi steps forward slightly and delivers a knife edge chop across her chest while her hands were up. She lands two more of them before hurling her into the nearest corner, and ducking her head to drive in shoulder thrusts to her body. She finally takes a step back, and fires a spinning heel kick into Valerie’s ribs, and brings her down with a snapmare into a rear chinlock.

Mai: See there, Zack: Did you see any underhanded tactics there? It’s been nothing but a clean match since the bell rang. 

Zack: For now, you’re right. But we’re just getting started, and I seriously doubt it’s going to stay that way throughout the match. 

Abigail pulls back on her chin, keeping grip with one hand before raining forearms across her chest with the other hand. After five of them connect, she shoves the “One Percenter” down and gets back to her feet. The fans don’t know what to make of this so far as Lindsay pulls Valerie back to her feet. She whips her across to the far side, but Valerie stops herself before she crashed into the corner. Abi darts in behind her, and catches a back elbow from McKinley that stops her in her tracks. She pulls her into a short arm clothesline, then yanked her back to her feet into an inverted atomic drop. As Abi stumbles in place, Valerie uses the ropes for a springboard forearm to the mouth.

Zack: You don’t see Valerie using the ropes like that, but she landed the forearm right on the button effectively anyway. 

Mai: And I’ll bring it up again. Have you seen anyone cheat at all since the match began? It’s been perfectly lovely. 

When Abigail starts to get up, Valerie pulls her in for a DDT. That doesn’t work though when she gets driven back into the corner instead. Lindsay breaks free of her grip and starts pasting McKinley with forearms to the side of her head in rapid succession. A quick whip sent her across to the far side, and the former blonde snatched her up on the rebound with a spinebuster. Abi picked up the pace as she took off for the far side, and came back as her opponent was rising to deliver a running bulldog that planted her face first onto the mat. She quickly rolled her over to make the cover. 

Zack: Abi’s picking up the tempo, and she just dented the affluent proboscis of the “One Percenter” with that! Here’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOO-NOPE!!!

McKinley kicked out just as the two hit the mat, and Abi started to show more of the tactics she was known for using in the past. She took two handfuls of her hair, and started spiking the back of her head against the mat. She dragged the Gold Standard member to her feet, and jerked her by the arm into a discus forearm to the mouth that dropped her to her knees.

Mai: Now it’s getting good! This is the Abi I like to see. She’s more aggressive, and likely to knock out some teeth if she gets the chance. 

Lindsay backed up a couple steps, and measured a big knee drop aimed for Valerie’s head. But no one was home when it landed as the “One Percenter” had rolled out of the wayIt caused great pain for Abi, and Valerie was quick to capitalize as she got to her feet. A quick grab of the leg followed before she began driving Abi by the knee into the canvas repeatedly. Each shot made the former blonde’s face wrench in pain before her leg was draped across the bottom rope for Valerie to jump and land across her knee. 

Mai: Look at Valerie take advantage of the opening here, Zack. When she thinks you have an injury or are hurt, she’s vicious… and kinda hot.

Zack: Whatever floats your boat, Mai. But you are right about the viciousness. Abi might as well have a bullseye on her knee right now. 

She pressed a boot against Abi’s ankle and grabbed the rope before she began stomping on her left knee repeatedly. The referee told her to stop using the ropes, and Valerie responded by applying a single Boston crab instead. Davis dropped down in front of Abi to see if she wanted to stop the match, and got a firm “NO!” to that question. As soon as she did, Valerie transitioned into an STF instead. The referee checked again with the new submission applied, but still got the same answer.

Mai: The great thing about this match, Zack, is that we don’t have to worry about stupid costume changes or anyone acting like a nerd. 

Zack: Speak for yourself. I always enjoyed Rose’s transformations from day one in Future Shock all the way through to FFW.

Davis checked again as the hold remained in effect, still getting the same answer from Abigail until she pushed a couple of Valerie’s fingers into her mouth and bit into them.That caused McKinley to shout in pain before finally letting go, and shaking her hand in pain. Abigail rolled away from her, and was back to her feet at about the same time. When the “One Percenter” Lunged to grab her in anger, her opponent sidestepped her with a drop toe hold. Before Valerie could do much, Abi rolled out to the floor and dragged Valerie’s head to hang over the apron. A series of elbows landed across the back of her head and neck before Lindsay hopped up onto the apron. She ran towards Valerie to deliver a guillotine leg drop, smiling as she sat on the edge of the ring at her handiwork.

Mai: If this had been a few centuries ago, I think Valerie’s head would have been chopped off right there. Look how much pride Abigail takes in her work.

Zack: She can do that later. I wouldn’t let someone like Valerie linger. The more time you waste, the more time she has to recuperate.

She rolled back under the bottom rope into the ring, and dragged Valerie by the feet with her towards the center. Lindsay took off towards the ropes, using them for a springboard double knee drop into Valerie’s chest before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. Davis dropped into position quickly to count the fall.

Zack: That’ll knock all the air out of you, and possibly whatever Valerie had for lunch earlier today too!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO.

McKinley got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Abi didn’t seem to mind at all. In fact, it brought a smile to her face as she pulled Valerie up into a fireman’s carry before taking off towards the other side of the ring with a Samoan drop.

Mai: I just love that Abi’s smile. I bet every time she smiles, an angel gets their wings. Kinda like that movie, except less stomach churning.

Lindsay put a few stomps to Valerie’s body before she headed for the corner facing the crowd. She launched herself into a moonsault, only for Valerie to roll towards the corner. Abi landed on her feet almost flawlessly, but caught a superkick from Valerie to the chin that floored her where she was standing. McKinley lunged towards her, and connected with a phoenix splash before hooking the outside leg to make the cover. 

Mai: Valerie certainly is testing her aerial skills a little more tonight, and poor Abi! I have some massaging oils for her after the show if she wants one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lindsay’s shoulder popped up off the mat in time before the three, and Valerie pummeled her with right hands to the head. The “One Percenter” rose to her feet, and saw Abi starting to do the same. She grabbed her into a wrist lock and was looking for her short arm lariat. But Abigail ducked it, grabbing her other arm from behind into a straightjacket backstabber. 

Zack: Valerie was looking for the CROWN JEWEL, but Abigail had a better idea! I’ve never seen her use that before, but it worked like a charm! 

Abi headed for the corner again till she saw Valerie beginning to rise. A springboard roundhouse to the jaw stopped that, and planted the Gold Standard member on the canvas. Satisfied she was down now, she went back to the corner and perched herself on the top rope and watched. Kyle tried to warn Valerie what was going on, but it was hard to tell if she was hearing him as she crawled towards the ropes to try to help her up. Abi adjusted her positioning, watching her like a hawk. 

Mai: We both know what this is going to be, Zack! If Valerie turns in the wrong direction, this thing will be over sooner than later. 

Zack: No question about it! Abigail’s looking to close the show right now!

Valerie finally did make it to her feet before Lindsay started grinning and finally launched herself into a shooting star…..

Mai: SERENITY NOW!!!

When she went to grab Valerie’s head though, Kyle jerked his client out of the ring by her legs. Lindsay hit the canvas hard, and Valerie got her bearings and slid back inside. She pulled Lindsay to her feet quickly, and landed her swinging reverse STO followed by a cover with a leg hook!

Mai: I think Kyle had forgotten to tell Valerie something before the match started, and it just came to him! DIVINE PROVIDENCE!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Valerie slowly got back to her feet. She tried catching her breath, as Kyle joined her when she had her hand raised. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………… VALERIE McKINLEY!!!!!

McKinley leaned against her manager as she was still trying to get herself together. Kyle held the ropes open for her to leave, and followed her towards the ramp.

Zack: Hats off to Valerie McKinley, who proved she can get the job done on short notice. She had no match scheduled tonight originally, but has managed to pick up a win on short notice.

Mai: She’s a versatile girl, Zack. 

As Valerie and her manageri got to the top of the ramp and headed backstage. Breaking Point took its first commercial break after that.

Charlotte On Her Own

The show returns to the back, and finds Amber Carano standing next to the much taller Charlotte Harker in front of the Breaking Point set. 

Amber: This coming Thursday night at Velocity, my guest at this time has a fellow Hall of fame challenge awaiting her in the form of Nevaeh Summers. Charlotte, thanks for talking with me. I got a couple topics I wanted to cover, but let’s start with Nevaeh. Would you say she is one of the most decorated opponents you’ve faced? 

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: I think that it’s fair to say that she is up there, yes. After all, she’s an FFW Hall of Famer. A former FFW Champion who went to war with the legendary Caroline Dallins and more than held her own. A wrestler who has won every single Championship that she has challenged for - except the Fast Track Championship...though I guess there’s still time for that if she’s still interested in challenging for it. I can’t take those accolades away from her, can I? They’re a matter of fact and historical record.

A small smile appeared on her face.

Charlotte: Though she is stepping into the ring with a woman who is also an FFW Hall of Famer and one half of the longest reigning and most dominant Unity Champions in history. So, I’d say that she’s got her work cut out for her too. Especially as she still seems pretty much obsessed with punching Casey Atherton in the face.

Amber: That seems like something she’s willing to do again and again, to be fair. While you both are in search of different titles, what do you think changed last year as we saw Nevaeh truly struggle to get back on form which she finally did at Global Wars? 

Charlotte: I think she started the year off way too much image conscious; way too contrite. Way too desperate to prove that she wasn’t some drug addled, coked up, Cruella DeVil wannabe bitch of a wrestler. She put so much energy into proving that she wasn’t a bad girl...or at least wasn’t a bad girl any more and that the leopard had changed her spots… that it led to her being inconsistent in the ring. At Global Wars, maybe we saw her finally get comfortable in her new skin, like she believed she’d earned her redemption already and could cut loose a little bit more to be as deadly as she once was.

Amber: Perhaps you’re right. The other point I wanted to bring up is the current status of your long time alliance and friendship with the reigning FFW Champion Shaughnessy O’Neill. I’ve noticed that you two rarely ever appear together or even mention one another anymore at all. Has the tag team reached its end? And if so, can you enlighten us on what brought that about? 

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: You’re right Amber. The One Woman Show as a tag team is no more. We’re through. We’re done. Her and I as a team, as friends, as buddies and confidantes and BFFs are over. The reason why is entirely down to Shaughnessy. You already knew that she isn’t exactly easy to get along with or get close to. I’ll hold my hands up and say that she did some things over the years that were absolutely rotten...then she went one step further and drove home just how selfish she is, how much everything is about her and that she doesn’t give a damn about anyone else. Then she hammered home how untrustworthy she is and how much she didn’t trust me. She wants to be a One Woman Show, then she’s welcome to it and I look forward to seeing her harvest everything she’s sown; to get exactly what she deserves.

Amber: That certainly answers that. I appreciate your time tonight, Charlotte, and good luck at Velocity this Thursday night.

Amber looks up to the towering Charlotte before she heads off camera, and the show heads elsewhere.

Why Is She Here?

A clip from Velocity airs that shows the closing moments of the match between Valerie McKinley and Emma Mackenzie, including the shenanigans of Jordan Majors being under the ring and spewing yellow mist into Emma’s husband’s face. The show cuts back to the live broadcast, and finds her with the manager of Chaotic Temptation in Emma’s locker room.

Christian: It’s like having a little spitting cobra under the ring, except this one is in the shape of a woman. In my entire career, I’ve never gotten misted like that and I hope I’m not cursing myself for saying it out loud.

Emma: That makes two of us on all counts, and I can promise you that we spent a good while getting the mist out of Ryan’s eyes. I’ll tell you what though, if that’s what you need to do in order to get a win over me, then that says a whole lot more about who you are as a wrestler than it does about me...because let’s be fair, my own thing has spoken for itself for a long time. As I said on Twitter, I’m not mad about any of it. The fact Miss McKinley seems to think that I am is nothing short of laughable.

Christian: Well here’s the crux of it though. I’ve been trying to get either a rematch with her for you. Or a match with Jordan. Or a tag match with them both. But requests for anything Chaotic Temptation related are slow getting processed, especially for you after you cleared up what Mika had said about you in their promo for Global Wars. You know, about not wanting anything to do with the whole thing. 

Emma: Well it isn’t untrue that I didn’t want anything to do with the War Games match so far as being a participant goes. The girls knew that. You knew that. It’s also in the public domain that I agreed with Angelina so far as all that went. I’ve had some horrible things said about my family said in the past, in this very company. What is untrue is that I wouldn’t stand with them and support them. Missy, Scarlett and O.E are my friends and regardless of what I think of their endeavours, I am not going to withdraw my support for what they’re doing. The issues for the War Games match ran deeper than giving Savannah a level of support. The Franchise knew that, and their abject refusal to recognise any of that made the point all the clearer. 

Christian: If nothing else though, I’m sure you would agree that the night ended pretty great for the girls because of the fact we have a brand new Evolution Champion. Scarlett’s really been on a tear for a while now, and look how it paid off.

Emma: Absolutely. I am so incredibly proud of that girl for going and doing exactly what she set out to do. She’s going to go far with the belt, and I can’t wait to see what comes next for her. She more than earned it.

Christian: But all that aside, I’ll still keep working on getting those matches. What I wanted to talk to you about was the fact I have someone I think can make a great addition to the group. With O.E. going out and trying to build a music career for herself, I think the group could use a little more firepower to help with all these factions. I mean it’s not just the Franchise obviously. The Gold Standard seems to be growing like a weed. 

Emma gives her friend a curious look.

Emma: Well, I wouldn’t say no to a little extra backup when it comes to all of this. We’re definitely the smallest of them all in numbers. Which is fine until you realise just how much that does us in, long term. Who is she?

Christian: I asked her to wait for me outside the door here. I can vouch for her, you know her. And I’ve worked with her a lot through the years.

He tells her all this as they approach the door, and Christian pulls it open for Emma to see the familiar form of Angel on the other side. Angel gets a positive reaction from the Boston crowd.

Christian: Sounds like Boston remembers you well. 

There’s a wide, almost sadisitc grin on the face of the platinum blonde wrestler. Meanwhile, the camera turns to Emma, who looks less than pleased to see her.

Emma: ...You could have given me SOME warning before this one, Christian.

Angel: It’s nice to see you too, Emma. Did you miss me?

Emma: Like a hole in the head.

Christian: Next time, I’ll have her wear a sign or something. Look, the least you can do is hear her out. And the worst that you can say is no. What have you got to lose just listening to what she has to say? 

Emma: What’s left of my sanity, for one.

Angel feigns hurt, going so far as to clutch at the left side of her chest, staggering backwards just a little.

Angel: You wound me, Emma! I’m not here to do...any of what you think I’ll do. That was a long time ago now.

Emma: Not long enough. Unlike most, I don’t have the memory of a goldfish.

Christian: C’mon in, we’ll discuss it and go from there. 

He welcomes Angel inside, and nudges the camera outside before the door closes.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:18:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2020, 03:09:29 pm »

“THE LIONESS” ELIZABETH LANNISTER vs LUCI
Written by John

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: If you didn’t get enough of the Gold Standard in the previous match, it’s time to double your pleasure as we are about to see none other than Elizabeth Lannister facing off against a woman who has been picking up the wins in bunches lately, Luci. I have a guest joining me here, the former and hopeful once again Fast Track Champion, Harley Shannon. You’ve had a little experience with the Gold Standard, and Luci’s about to herself. 

Harley: Hi Zack. The Gold Standard are pretty talented wrestlers in their own right but we’ve seen they like to help maximize each others chances of success. Luci, though, is very skilled and is certainly capable of being a match for anyone. Liz might have her work cut out for her tonight.

As the fans sit in their seats in anticipation of what is to come, they are greeted by the lights dimming. A brilliant golden spotlight focuses on the stage as the opening strains of “Massive Addictive” by Amaranthe begin to play.

“Give me purity, strength and affection
Give me lust to ignite my devotion for life
It's where beauty comes alive
Can't you see I'm a slave to the darkness
Cutting down
And I know I have done this before
As I stare into the wall
And now it's time to let it shine
Cause don't you know I'm addicted”

The curtains to rustle a bit before the dapper figure of one Kyle Kilmeade emerges from the back, his ever present smirk etched on his face. He steps out onto the stage and glances at either side of the stage at the crowd before stepping to the side, holding out his hand to the curtain. Out from the back emerges the beautiful Elizabeth Lannister. Stepping out onto the stage, she takes Kyle’s outstretched hand and promptly twirls around slowly, showing off the intricate work on her robe. Dropping his hand, Elizabeth nods and starts to walk down the aisle, Kyle walking in stride next to her.

“Massive addictive
And suddenly I'm greatly affected
Like burning fire inside
My cyanide
Scared of losing my mind
Massive addictive
I'm totally completely afflicted
As I inspire the lie like a lullaby
Crawling around in my mind
My mind”

The pair slowly make their way down the aisle, Elizabeth’s gold and red robe flowing with each step she took, completely ignoring the fans on either side of her. As the pair walk, the spotlight changes so that the entire arena is soon engulfed in gold light.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her manager Kyle Kilmeade…..from Scottsdale, Arizona…’THE LIONESS’ ELIZABETH LANNISTER!!

Once she reaches the ring she begins to climb the steel steps, with Kyle hopping up onto the apron and holding the ropes open for her. She carefully climbs through the opened ropes and steps into the middle of the ring, flipping her hair over her shoulders and sticking her arms out to the sides, her head tilted back, a confident smirk etched on her angelic features. She then returns her head to it’s normal position and unclasps her robe, shrugging it off as Kyle reaches forward to carefully hand it to a nearby stagehand. She then moves her arms back and forth to loosen up as the lights return to normal and the music begins to fade out.

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister has been the holder of the Aspire Ring in Future Shock, and is very well known for a pretty violent series of matches with Mila “Midnight” Martin that were finally settled last year at the first Impact special. And that all began because of Elizabeth doing a bikini shoot during one of Mila’s matches.

Harley: Elizabeth does love being the centre of attention and I think that proves that she’ll do whatever it takes to get the spotlight - be it with her looks or by being one of the toughest women to have held the Aspire Ring. I’m sure tonight she’ll be wanting to put herself forward for title contention with a good performance and a win.

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: As far as new signings go within the last year for FFW, Harley, it’s hard to argue the case that Luci hasn’t been one of the most successful of all. She had a pretty meteoric first year when she went to SVW, and it seems like she’s fairly allergic to defeat in FFW too. 

Harley: Big win at Global Wars for Luci over a veteran competitor and like you said, in SVW, I don’t think there’s been anyone who earned their way to the Defiance Championship as quickly as Luci did.

As Malcolm Parks called for the bell, Lannister strode to the middle of the ring and waved Luci towards her; the Australian blonde nodding her head as she strode out to meet her opponent in the middle of the ring. The pair immediately locked up in a collar and elbow tie up, jostling for position for a couple of moments before Luci got the upperhand, pulling Elizabeth into a side headlock. The New South Wales native wrenched on the hold a little tighter only for the Lioness to walk her back to the ropes as she attempted to shoot her off only for Luci to keep the hold applied and use the momentum to send Elizabeth don’t to the canvas with a side headlock takedown. Lannister began to force her way back up to her feet only for Luci to step forward quickly and leave her feet to send Lannister face first into the canvas with a bulldog. 

Zack: Do you think there’s a case to be made that Luci deserves to be in the Fast Track hunt? Obviously Elizabeth wouldn’t challenge Lacey, but I doubt Luci would balk. 

Harley:  I think Luci should definitely be in the hunt for the Fast Track Championship. She’s always very impressive and, as you said, she has picked up some big wins lately. Unless Luci is setting her sights elsewhere, she’s put forward a pretty good argument to challenge for the Fast Track title.

The Lioness began to rise quickly to her feet only to be met by Luci who delivered three quick forearm smashes to the side of her opponent’s face, sending the Gold Standard member back into the ring ropes. As Elizabeth leaned back against the ropes, Luci delivered a stiff kick to her midsection before she grabbed hold of her wrist and sent her across the ring with an Irish whip. As Lannister returned, Luci met her in the middle of the ring with a clothesline that sent her down to the canvas. As Elizabeth started to rise to her feet, Luci once more locked in a side headlock to her opponent. As Lannister made it back to her feet, she reached up to pull Luci’s head backwards with a handful of hair, getting a reprimand from the official as the Australian tightened up her grip around her head. Elizabeth released her grip and started instead to fire off shots into Luci’s midriff, landing three blows before she was able to push Luci away from her. The New South Wales native only went two steps before she found her balance and spun around to catch her foe with a discus forearm strike that took the Lioness back down to the mat. 

Zack: Both Luci and Elizabeth pride themselves on their technical skills, but I think Luci is riding a growing wave of momentum at the moment. And that can play a key role in this sport. 

Harley: Luci definitely has a lot of confidence and self belief. Lannister has to do something to put her down and sap some of her strength from her.

Once more Elizabeth came back to her feet quickly only to be met by a series of kicks to her legs and body from the Australian before the American wrestler was sent flying across the ring towards the far corner with a japanese armdrag. Lannister rolled through and came back to her feet in the corner as Luci darted towards her and caught her with a splash against the turnbuckle pads. Quickly Luci lowered her shoulder and delivered four shoulder thrusts into her opponent’s stomach before she jerked her towards the middle of the ring by her wrist, scooping her up and spinning around as she slammed her down into the canvas with a spinebuster before she made the cover.

Zack: Luci looking to end things early tonight, but I don’t think the “Lioness” is anywhere near close to being done.

One…

Tw-

Harley: Not even a two count, but I’m sure Luci has her next steps planned out already.

The Lioness kicked out and Luci quickly brought her back up to her feet only to pull her straight into a release belly to belly suplex. Lannister rose back to her feet and immediately received a headbutt that caused her to stagger backwards two steps which allowed the Australian to leave her feet and deliver a standing dropkick to her chest that saw Elizabeth fall to the canvas momentarily. Once more the Gold Standard member tried to rise to her feet and as she did so Luci caught her by the wrist once again and Irish whipped her into the far corner once more. The New South Wales native followed in behind her and as Lannister struck the turnbuckle pads Luci caught her with a running big boot across her jaw. The Australian backed upwards and caught Elizabeth with a boot to her midsection as the American staggered forward out of the corner which allowed Luci to snap off a DDT, which flipped her over onto her back on impact before she made the cover, hooking the leg of the Gold Standard member.

Zack: And here we go again with another cover! This match has been all Luci from the bell!

One…

Two-

Harley: Still Lannister is holding on and telling Luci it is too early to be thinking about putting her away.

Elizabeth kicked out once more and started to push upwards to her feet only for Luci to pull her upwards and into a single knee facebuster. Lannister stumbled backwards and Luci followed after her, firing off kicks to her side and hip only for the Lioness to catch her foot, causing the Australian to hop up and down for a moment before she leapt up into the air and delivered an enzugiri to her opponent that dropped her down to the mat. The Arizona based wrestler only lay on the canvas for a couple of moments before she started to rise up to all fours before Luci forced her back into the mat once again with a double knee drop to her spine. As she landed, the Australian knelt on her back and reached to cross her foe’s ankles, pulling them towards her as she wrapped her other hand underneath her chin and rocked backwards to pull Lannister into a Bow and Arrow submission. Parks dropped to his knees to ask the Gold Standard member if she wanted to submit only to get a very definite ‘No’ from the American.

Zack: Luci is still asserting her control, and I was informed earlier by her husband that she will be donating her pay for tonight to relief efforts in Australia. You’ve been there many times for Future Shock’s Sydney shows, so you can imagine what it means to her. 

Harley:  It’s horrendous what’s been happening in Australia. The fires have been decimating communities and having untold effects on the wildlife. I’m sure it’s been a huge source of worry and distress.

Luci pulled back further in the hold, applying more pressure in the submission only for Lannister to continue to refuse to submit, telling the referee ‘No’ whenever he asked the question as she began to wriggle and squirm in an effort to escape. Finally the Australian lost her grip on her foe, causing her to drop Elizabeth down to the mat. Lannister slowly started to get her feet underneath her as Luci measured her up and when the Lioness was back vertical, the Australian darted forward, leaving her feet and jerked the Arizona native downwards with a jumping DDT. As it landed Luci kipped back up to her feet and ran towards the ropes, jumping onto the middle rope and coming back into a lionsault...which saw her land across Elizabeth’s knees as she got them up in the nick of time. Luci cradled her gut with her arms as she knelt upwards only for Lannister to reach up and grab hold of her head to pull her downwards into a small package.

Harley: Lionsau---NO!! Elizabeth saw it coming and she’s looking to surprise Luci and steal it!!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: First near fall for Elizabeth, and Luci has shown no signs that she’s ready to throw in the towel either. 

Luci kicked out in the nick of time and rolled away to come to her feet and advanced towards the rising Arizona native who caught the Australian with a low blow. Parks reprimanded her for the blow but Lannister didn’t pay the referee any attention as she instead came to her feet and started to throw right and left hands to her opponents face before she jerked her forward and sent her down to the canvas with a short arm clothesline. Lannister kept hold of her wrist as Luci hit the mat and began to pull her back upright only to jerk her arm downwards into a double knee armbreaker. The Australian wrestler began to rise only for the Lioness to grab hold of her wrist and lock in an armwringer. As the Arizona native wrenched on her foes arm, she started to club away at the limb with a closed fist before she transitioned it into a hammerlock. 

Zack: Elizabeth’s strategy is pretty straight forward every match. We know she’s looking for that cross armbreaker, and it’s obvious tonight is no different. 

Harley: It’s a strategy that has served Elizabeth well and took her to great success against Lydia Charisma. And one we see from Sophia Pike too. It’s a very solid strategy.

The Lioness forced her opponent’s arm further up her back, towards the shoulder blade causing Luci to grimace in pain and reach across her body for her arm for a moment before she attempted to find an escape from the hold by throwing a back elbow only for Lannister to have positioned herself out of range. Luci tried to change things up with an attempted stomp to the Arizona native’s foot that saw Elizabeth move her foot out of the way by taking a half step sideways which saw the Australian try to reach down between her legs to grab the American by the leg only for the limb to be out of reach. Elizabeth countered with a forearm to the back of Luci’s skull before she left her feet and jerked her opponent backwards, keeping the hammerlock applied as she slammed her into the canvas with an inverted sitout facebreaker. 

Zack: Elizabeth is like a laser with the focus she has on an opponent’s arm and shoulder, but you gotta assume there’s a lot of Aussies who are trying to rally Luci in spite of their current situation. 

Harley: Lannister’s doing a good job of punishing her foe. Though we shouldn’t write Luci off too quickly - she has proven to be very resilient as a competitor.

Luci rolled away holding her arm as she made it back to one knee before beginning to shake her arm out only for Elizabeth to come off the ropes and catch her with a big boot to the side of the jaw. The Australian stumbled as she came back to her feet and caught a spinning back fist to her jaw that saw her spin away from her opponent and allowed Lannister to catch her with a rear waistlock that she used to snap off a German suplex. The Lioness didn’t release her grip on her opponent as she pulled her back to her feet and into a second German suplex before following it up once more with a third. Lannister rolled away and quickly forced her way back to a vertical base, stalking the New South Wales native as she started to rise to her feet only for Elizabeth to wrap an arm around her head, applying a front facelock which quickly became a single arm DDT. The Gold Standard member didn’t waste any time as she pinned the extended arm against the canvas, kicking her feet into the air and driving three double knee drops into the Australian’s upper arm and shoulder.

Zack: Elizabeth is trying to take that arm off tonight in the backyard of her former stomping grounds of Future Shock. That said, I don’t recall too often I’ve seen Luci tap out in her career.

Harley: First time for everything Zack and that would be a huge feather in the Lioness’ cap. The key will be keeping control and continuing to work over and soften up that arm ready for the cross armbreaker.

Lannister came back to her feet and went straight back to work on the arm, advancing upon her foe as she came back to her hands and knees to grab hold of the arm and sending the Australian back down to the mat with a leg drop across her shoulder. As the Lioness landed, she floated over and jerked on Luci’s arm to pull the limb into a Fujiwara armbar. The official was quick to drop down in front of the New South Wales native asking if she wanted to quit getting a shake of the head and a ‘No’ from Luci as she looked around her before she began to stretch and reach out for the ring ropes, finding them out of reach. Still Luci refused to quit as Lannister pulled further back on her arm; the Australian woman grimacing in pain as she began to use her fingertips and toes of her boots to propel her across the canvas towards the ring ropes.

Zack: Harley, put yourself in the manager’s role. What advice would you be trying to give Luci right now? 

Harley: I’d be urging her to get to the ropes; trying to remind her that if she does then it buys her a couple of seconds to regroup and try to protect her arm while waiting for her opportunity to turn the tables.

Elizabeth pulled back further on the arm as Luci was getting close to the ropes, causing her to cry out in pain as the referee asked her the question again, getting a definite ‘No’ from the Australian. Luci was shaking her head as she continued to force herself across the ring, letting out a cry of pain a moment before she was able to wrap her fingers around the bottom rope. Parks called for the break and started the count, reaching four before Lannister rolled away and came to her feet, starting to stomp away at her opponents arm and shoulder as her opponent used the ropes to pull herself to all fours. Again Parks used the count after calling for the break, getting to four before the Lioness stepped away from her foe allowing Luci to hold her arm in pain.

Zack: Elizabeth is well on her way to continuing the Gold Standard’s streak tonight in Boston. We saw Valerie pick up her second win in a row in the last week or so, and the “Lioness” seems poised to do the same. 

Harley: We’re seeing her push the referee and milk those counts for all she can as she continues to soften up the limb, continues to plot and plan and scheme to get that cross armbreaker locked in.

The crowd booed the Gold Standard member loudly as Kyle applauded her from ring side. Lannister gave the crowd a cold stare for a second or two before she moved towards Luci once more and pulled her up to her feet, pushing her back against the ropes and unloaded on her with five quick knife edge chops to the chest. The Lioness then pulled her foe away from the ropes by her hair, yanking her head downwards to meet her rising knee. Parks reprimanded the Arizona native for the hair pull and was completely ignored as Lannister grabbed hold of Luci by the wrist and sent her in for the ride, catching her on the return with a spear that folded the Australian in half. Elizabeth quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: A bone rattling spear from Elizabeth may be about to put Luci’s momentum in the dust tonight in Boston!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Harley: Two and a half count!! Lannister came close with that huge spear! Luci needs something to get back into this match.

Luci rolled her shoulder to stop the count at two and caused Lannister to glare down at her as she told the Australian that she should’ve stayed down before the Lioness got her feet underneath her and backed up into the corner. Elizabeth waved her opponent upwards, watching Luci rise as the crowd booed the Gold Standard member loudly. As the New South Wales native got her feet beneath and turned toward around, Lannister skipped forward and fired off a superkick and only got air as Luci dropped and rolled underneath her opponent’s leg. Quickly Luci popped back up to her feet and launched herself into a codebreaker as Lannister spun around to face her. 

Zack: There we go! Look at this! Luci’s coming back and that codebreaker is gonna buy her a little time too! She gave Luci too long and it’s backfiring!

Harley: That’s always the problem when you’re in the ring with some as well prepared, as determined and as competitive as Luci - you give them an inch and then take a mile.

Elizabeth rolled over a couple of moments after she hit the mat and started back to her feet where she found Luci waiting for her and before she could react, the Australian launched herself towards her and delivered a high knee strike to her chest. The Lioness reeled backwards only for Luci to follow up with a kick into her gut that saw Elizabeth lean forward allowing Luci to hook her head, lift her vertically into the air and drop her down to the mat with a falcon arrow. Luci rolled away as she landed the move, holding her injured arm against her body as she forced herself back to her feet. Lannister made it back to her knees and Luci quickly stepped towards her and caught her with a shining wizard to the side of her head that dropped the Lioness down to the canvas. Luci nipped quickly back to her feet and launched herself into a back splash that connected perfectly across her foes chest. The Australian rolled over and made the cover, reaching with her injured arm to hook her opponent’s leg.

Zack: Elizabeth may have worked over that arm, but Luci’s still got plenty of offense she can pull out of her bag of tricks! This might be all!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Harley: Luci is showing off everything that she’s got in her arsenal here - proving that she’s got multiple strings to her bow and can beat you in a number of different ways.

Lannister kicked out on two and a half. Luci looked to the referee to check the two count before she nodded her head and pulled her opponent upwards, driving knees into her middle before she trapped her arms and drove her back into the canvas once again with a double underhook DDT. Again Luci held her injured arm as she got back to her feet, shaking it out as she headed towards the corner and quickly climbed to the top rope as the Lioness was getting back to her feet. Luci waited until her opponent turned to face her before she launched herself from the top turnbuckle into a missile dropkick that caught Lannister perfectly in the chest and sent her back down to the canvas. Luci rolled back up to a vertical base only for her to come forward as Elizabeth got her feet beneath, one hand on the mat as she took a moment to find her balance only for Luci to skip forward and send her face first down to the canvas once again with an axe kick. Dropping to her knees, the Australian rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Luci with an axe kick that reminds me a little of Lilly Arthur there, but does she have enough for three? 

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Harley:  SO CLOSE!!! Yet still, Lannister has got enough in the tank to keep this match alive.

The Lioness managed to roll her shoulder at two and a half and Luci looked to the referee, nodding her head as Parks confirmed the two count to her. The New South Wales native came back to her feet and held a hand in the air, getting a loud cheer from the crowd while she stalked the rising Lannister. As Elizabeth got her feet underneath her, Luci moved around behind her before she darted forward and leapt up onto her opponent’s shoulders, taking her down to the canvas with a reverse frankensteiner. As Elizabeth fell onto her back, Luci made the cover once more and again hooked her leg as she did so.

Zack: She didn’t drop her, she PLANTED Elizabeth! The “Lioness” is getting tamed in 3 seconds!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley:  NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was with you Zack!!! I thought that was a nailed on three count right there...but all credit to the Lioness’ she’s dug down deep and found another reserve.

Elizabeth popped her shoulder up from the canvas before the three count as the referee’s hand was just millimetres away from completing the three count - Parks immediately waving it off and holding the two count up high for all to see as he pointed towards the shoulder. Luci looked over to the referee with a little shake of her head and asked for the three count only to have him confirm the two count to her once more. She nodded her head in agreement and came back to her feet as she backed away from Lannister and once more waved her upwards. The Gold Standard member rose unsteadily to a vertical base and began to turn to face Luci; the Australian starting to dart forward only to stumble thanks to Kyle Kilmeade grabbing her ankle from the outside.

Zack: It was only a matter of time before that happened. Even Kilmeade can see a rising tide like the one Luci was riding!

Harley:  Kyle has a good track record of picking extremely talented wrestlers...and he makes sure he earns his paycheck every chance he gets.

Vincent headed around the ring towards Kyle who backed up quickly. Meanwhile, in the ring, Luci found her balance only to come face to face with the Lioness who started to throw haymaker right to the side of the Australian’s face before she pulled her forward into an STO. Luci rolled to her side as Elizabeth held her head trying to clear the cobwebs; slowly the Australian started to rise, starting to get her feet underneath her as Elizabeth took towards the ropes, bouncing off them to deliver a running knee straight into Luci’s gut, flipping her over and back down to the canvas. Luci pushed up slowly to her hands and knees only for Lannister to drop an elbow to the back of her head before she rolled her over onto her back and made the cover.

Zack: I don’t think Elizabeth will give Luci another opportunity to recover in this match, and she may have it in the bag now.

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Harley:  You’re right Zack. Lannister can’t give Luci any time at all to recover; she’s got to stay on and make the most of the opening Kyle worked for her.

Luci rolled her shoulder to break up the cover and Lannister looked to the referee with three fingers extended only to have the two count confirmed to her. There was a shake of her head before she seemed to accept the count and brought the Australian back to her feet, taking a half second to measure her up before she began to light up her chest with vicious, violent knife edge chops that rocked Luci before the Australian took two steps backwards. It was enough separation for the Lioness to land the Kingslayer reverse roundhouse kick to the side of Luci’s head. The New South Wales native dropped down to one knee, catching herself with both hands to stop herself from falling to the mat and scrambled to get upright. As she did so the Lioness moved into position to lift her off her feet and slam her down into the mat with the #HearMeRoar wheelbarrow facebuster. As Elizabeth landed the move, she rolled her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Harley: #HearMeRoar!!!! Luci’s face just got bounced off the canvas!!! This should be it!!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Luci will not stay down! She’s got an indomitable spirit, and all of the people here in the Garden right behind her!

Luci’s shoulder popped up off the canvas at the very last moment; the referee showing the two and standing firm in his decision despite protests from both Lannister and Kyle on the outside, the official pointing to Luci’s shoulder and saying it came up in time. The Lioness turned back towards the Australian as Luci had made it to her knees and brought her the rest of the way to her feet to the boos of the crowd as she signalled towards them than looked to pull Luci into a swinging leg hook fisherman’s suplex - the Debt Fulfilled...but before she could execute the move, Luci hooked her opponent’s head and dropped to her knees with a jawbreaker. The Lioness stumbled backwards and fell to one knee following the jawbreaker which allowed Luci to launch herself forward and catch Lannister perfectly with the Shattered spinning knee strike. Lannister dropped to the mat and Luci dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking both legs as she did so.

Zack: Right on the button, Luci nailed SHATTERED!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harley: Devastating...Concussive….explosive knee strike from Luci!! Came out of nowhere!! And it gets her the three count!!

Malcolm Parks called for the bell and as it sounded, Luci rolled away and sat up before Vincent slid into the ring and started to help her to her feet.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… LUCI!!!!

Luci made it back to her feet, and headed towards the camera to tell everyone that was for Australia and that she loves them as she patted her heart. 

Harley: Luci keeps her momentum rolling overcoming everything that Elizabeth could throw at her and sends all her love back to her home country after a big win. 

Zack: Congratulations to Luci, and her thoughts are with her own country. Fans, if you want to help out, go to our website and you’ll find links so you can help Australia too. 

The referee and her husband raised her hands in the air to loud cheers from the crowd as Kyle rolled into the ring to check on the Lioness, helping her out of the ring and to her feet as Lannister held her head. In the ring Luci celebrated her victory with her husband, the crowd cheering her loudly as the show cut elsewhere.

Franchise Business

The next shot takes us into the office of the owner of FFW, who happens to be joined by the redhead of the Franchise. Both appear to be watching the show before Samantha mutes the television and gives Jo her full attention.

Samantha: Now that we have a moment, I have a task I think is perfect for you to accomplish. And the payoff will make you even happier. I’ve been considering a match for Relentless for you. 

Jo, who had her hands in her pockets a moment ago, removes them and drops them down by her side, giving her friend and boss a curious look, but with a small smile on her face.

Jo: You won’t find me saying no to a match, you know that. What were you thinking?

Samantha: The biggest match really. I was rewatching the match with Savannah some weeks ago when she was facing Shaw. You and the others went to intervene, and Shaw decided at that moment to have her moment of glory, I suppose, and struck you with your own kendo stick. Now while I may be through with Savannah, I am by no means through with Miss O’Neill. So at Relentless, what do you say to relieving her of the FFW Championship?

The smile that was on Jo’s face is replaced with a grin, and her excitement at the news is furthered by a small clapping noise, as she then rubbed her hands together.

Jo: That sounds absolutely wonderful, I never did get my chance to reclaim the belt after losing to Leona, so while it is far too late to consider this a rematch...I’ll take it. And to then in the same breath, remove the belt from a woman who would do anything and everything to try and get people talking about her? That just makes it even better.

Samantha: I thought that might appeal to you. If Miss O’Neill had merely chosen not to act, I think she would have found the consequences far more preferable. And to be honest, I assumed that Miss Pike would be able to take it from her. I was wrong, so now we see about bringing the title into the fold within the Franchise.

Jo: Shaw won’t do anything that doesn’t get her talked about, it’s just a downfall of who she is unfortunately. As far as Sophia goes...well, stuff happens I guess is the appropriate term to use here. She’s not invincible and I think she needed to remember that. But I intend to do more than just bring a title into the fold of our group. I intend to make sure our group stands as it should have always done. As the best of the company.

Samantha: Oh, I also hope you don’t have plans after the show. I want you and Mel to join me for dinner, because I have someone who has come to me asking if she could be part of this group. And I want to give you and Mel both a chance to sit down with her and see how you feel about it. Given who she is, I think she will make a very strong addition. But I also don’t want to risk another situation like I had with Savannah. 

Jo: I’ll be there. This is important to me. All of this. I’ve had my share of screw ups recently, but they’re in the past and this is now. Though I think it is fair to point out that the Savannah issues weren’t because any of us actually disliked her. She brought that upon herself, really.

Samantha: I also plan to surprise Miss Avilo with some news tonight. With the next Impact special coming up, I am personally selecting her to represent FFW on that show in April. I was very impressed with her performance in the Global Wars ladder match, and I’m sure she’d enjoy the task.

Jo: I’m sure she’ll be delighted to hear that particular piece of news. I’m certainly happy for her when it comes to that. She’ll do the main roster very well.

Samantha: Let’s be honest. FFW hasn’t done as well against the Prospects as I would have liked in two attempts. I am very happy that the Future Shock ladies are thriving, but I like to think the FFW roster has a bit more pride and would like to prove why they are on the roster.

Jo: I doubt that it’s a case of lack of pride in these events, but more a lack of...proper preparation. Unlike many who’ve been on Impact Specials, Mel has the experience of having competed in the current format of Future Shock, and as such knows exactly what is expected of her when this comes around. Sure, the other girls knew as well from watching and such ike, but watching is not a substitute for doing.

Samantha: I have every confidence that the FFW roster will perform admirably. I am of the mind though that perhaps some of the previous representatives might have not taken the Future Shock roster as seriously as they could have. And that, especially with the talent Adam has there, is a very fatal mistake.

Jo: Oh I agree entirely. Adam has girls on that roster who’ve more experience than my oldest sister, for pity’s sake. Which is freaking terrifying when you think that it was supposed to be a thing for people who wanted to get a break. And even the ones that haven’t got the same level of experience, they’re being trained by some of the best in the world, and that should say everything that it has to when you consider getting into the ring with them.

Samantha: Agreed. You might help me selecting some of the representatives this time around. But for the moment, I believe Miss Tyler is about to return to action. So let’s watch that.

The owner taps the mute button on the remote as the pair look back to the arena, which is where the show goes immediately.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:20:15 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2020, 03:09:39 pm »

RUBY TYLER vs VALENTINA LOZANO
Written by Mark

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to ringside, where the ring announcer is ready and waiting for her cue as the spotlight shines over her.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening. 

Zack: Welcome back. That was our last commercial break tonight, and the new Ultraviolence Champion is about ready to get back into a FFW ring for the first time since September.

Mai: Getting into a FFW ring is easy enough, it’s the powerful woman she’s gonna have to try to bring down that’s going to be much more difficult. 

The lights go out in the arena.

Suddenly, on the screen, the following video is being played….

A pair of boots is shown walking across the screen. As they stop and turn to face the camera, the intro of "This Time I Want It All" by Pea McGee plays, with the camera pulls back to reveal Valentina Lozano, dressed in her wrestling gear and standing in a dominant pose. Before long, Valentina begins to “levitate” upward, as if she is flying, just as the song drops, ending up…

…rising from beneath the stage, with the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminating in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage. She’s still standing in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and squinching at the crowd in a look of detest, but nonetheless, ready to take care of business.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, representing The Privileged Circle, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she’s walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they’re out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out, looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her robe and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: It’s gonna be a busy few days for Valentina Lozano. Tonight, she meets the Ultraviolence Champion. But at Velocity, she could punch her ticket into a No Surrender Championship match against Mila “Midnight” Martin.

Mai: Maybe Valentina will show off some of those submission tactics tonight against Rubes. She could end up putting a marker down right away for Thursday.

The lights dim just before “Heavy” by The Glorious Sons starts playing throughout the arena.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
You leave your piece at home that's your call,
It never paid to be merciful,
Come heavy or don't come at all

The lights come up as the music rises and Ruby Tyler bursts through the curtain, running down the ramp and high-fiving fans along the way.

Come heavy or don't come at all,
Been here before and watched a better man fall
I smell the fear on you boy
Come heavy or don't come at all

Kat: From Barstow, California, weighing in at one hundred thirty-five pounds, she is the Huntress and your reigning FFW Ultraviolence Champion, RUBY! TYLER!

Tossing her jacket aside, Ruby turns to face the crowd and pumps her fist in the air before sliding underneath the bottom rope, grinning as she heads to her corner and climbs the turnbuckle, her head bobbing as the chorus plays out. Once the music fades, she hops down and turns, waiting for her opponent.

Zack: How good must it feel for Ruby Tyler to be introduced for the first time as a champion in FFW?! The last time she was in a FFW match was a BRUTAL parking lot brawl against Mallory Bennett, where she claimed that title.

Mai: That kind of match is right up Ruble’s alley honestly. But she’s got a technical and a powerhouse tonight. No motor vehicles involved, so let’s see how she fares.

Referee Ashley Pruitt hands the Ultraviolence Championship to Kat as she leaves the ring, and checks both women for hidden objects. She then calls for the bell to start the match as Ruby begins bouncing on the tips of her toes as she looks across to the Latina. Valentina looks as confident as she always does as they meet in the center and lock up. Immediately the more powerful Lozano pushes her back into the ropes. The referee calls for a break, and Lozano catches her with a short knee to the ribs to stun her before a barrage of forearms lands against  the side of her head. The powerhouse shoves her against the corner, lets her walk out a step, and does it twice more before she flips her with an overhead belly to belly suplex. 

Mai: Locking up with Valentina to start this match was a terrible idea. There was no way she was going to muscle her around. 

Zack: I think Ruby was trying to prove something and earn a little respect from Valentina. I’m not sure Lozano has any left to give though.

Ruby was quickly back to her feet as Valentina circled behind her, and grabbed the back of her tights to drive right hands into her lower back. Each shot sent her forward, only to get pulled back for another. After five of these in a row, Lozano spun her around and scooped her to drop her back first across her knee. She didn’t let her go though, and did it three more times before she sent Ruby flying with a fallaway slam. The would-be future No Surrender Champion grabbed her wrists as she was trying to get up, and applied a standing surfboard submission before the referee slid down in front of Ruby to see if she wanted to quit. 

Mai: Ha! I knew it! I hope you’re watching this, Mila. This is what you can look forward to at Velocity when you get twisted like a pretzel by the next No Surrender Champion.

Zack: The next one? She has to win the match before she even gets into the title match with Lilly. I think you’re possibly jumping the gun here.

Unfortunately for Valentina, she was too close to the ropes and Ruby slid her foot under the bottom to cause the break. Lozano broke it and reached down to grab Ruby before she rolled to her back, and surprised her with a palm thrust to the throat. It caused the Latina to start coughing before the champion got to her feet, and started unloading big right hands to her jaw. The Boston crowd got behind her, and started making noise before Ruby connected with a spinning backfist that dropped Lozano to a seat on the canvas. With the fans getting louder still, she took off for the far side and came back with a shining wizard aimed to the back of her head. Tyler stretched her back, and rubbed it for a moment as Lozano was starting to get up.

Zack: There’s not a position in that ring that Ruby won’t fight you from, even if she’s on her back. She’s just as effective on the mat as on her feet. 

Mai: I think Valentina expected a little more sportsmanship from her, what with being a champion now. Hitting someone in the throat is dirty pool.

Lozano wasn’t stood upright before Ruby caught her with a running kneelift to the face. That stood her up though and sent her stumbling backwards before the Ultraviolence Champion began firing off combinations of punches to the face and chops to her chest. She backed Valentina to the ropes before a discus clothesline sent her through them to the floor. The Boston crowd only got louder as she stepped out to the apron and took to delivering a diving elbow to Lozano’s chest before she could sit up again.

Zack: LOOK OUT BELOW, and Valentina didn’t follow those instructions! Ruby has taken firm control of this match, Mai. 

Mai: Yes, she has. But she can’t win it out there on the floor. This isn’t one of those kinds of matches, and besides Valentina is too good for those kind of matches.

Hearing the response of the fans seemed to put a little smile on Tyler’s face as she pulled up Valentina and tossed her back into the ring. She hopped up onto the apron, and headed for the corner. As she got to the top rope, she measured and went for a cannonball senton. But Valentina rolled out of the way, and she crashed into the canvas instead. Neither woman was quick to get up after that, but it was Valentina who was up first. Ruby finally made it, and charged towards her but got caught in a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker instead before Lozano went for the cover!

Zack: Ruby missed that cannonball, and likely jarred her whole body in the process! Valentina’s looking to pick up the scraps!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Ruby’s shoulder shot up after the two hit, and Valentina rolled her onto her stomach to apply a camel clutch. With both hands clasped tightly under her chin, she arched back to to put as much pressure of Ruby’s back as she could.

Mai: Another submission! I think Valentina’s trying to show everyone she’s just as effective at submissions as she is sending you to the chiropractor. Go ahead and quit, Rubles.

Pruitt knelt in front of the Ultraviolence Champion, asking her if she wanted to stop the match. But Ruby showed no sign that she did. Valentina kept the pressure applied, and began trying to arch back a little more to make it that much worse. Ruby’s face grimaced as her body was being contorted by the “Latin Goddess.” The referee checked again, still getting a no from Ruby. Valentina told her to quit because she could keep this on all night, but the champion refused to do so.

Zack: Ruby needs to find a way out of this somehow, but I haven’t seen any openings just yet. Lozano has this applied as perfectly as if she had invented it. 

Mai: I’m willing to give her credit for inventing it if she wants to pay for it. If Ruby gets bent back and further, she can be her own bow!

Valentina continuously told her to quit, but wasn’t getting the result she wanted at all. She finally broke the hold, and got back to her feet. Tyler clutched her lower back pain just as Lozano left her feet to drive her weight down into it. But Ruby rolled onto her back, and let her land across her knees instead. That froze her where she stood and caused Lozano to walk gingerly away from her. The champion got back to her feet, still favoring her back before she lunged forward into a reverse hurricanrana! Valentina’s head spiked the mat, and Ruby immediately hooked the leg for the cover!

Zack: Lozano never saw it coming, and that’s always the ones that knock you out the quickest! Tyler’s looking for three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

She managed to kick out in time, causing Ruby to roll off her to get back to her feet. It was plainly obvious that all the work Valentina had done to her back was slowing her down as Ruby grimaced when she reached down to pull her back to her feet. 

Mai: I think Valentina’s not far from either making Ruby quit, or letting us watch our first spinal break right here on …. Appropriately enough… Breaking Point!

She pulled the Latina to her feet in a front facelock, and started driving knees into her face repeatedly until she fell to her knees. Ruby took off for the far side, and came back with a running forearm strike to the side of her head. Lozano wobbled backwards on her knees, looking out of it before the Ultraviolence Champion pulled her to her feet into a facebuster. The Boston crowd popped again as she went for another cover, with the referee in hot pursuit to make the count. 

Mai: Geez! If Valentina ever wanted a nose job, Ruby just gave her one! C’mon, Valentina! I’ve seen you kick out of worse than this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE!!

Again, Lozano managed to kick out in time. Ruby took a second to try to block out the pain as she pulled Lozano back to her feet. She whipped her across to the far corner with velocity, and followed her in with a handspring back elbow…. Only Lozano got her foot up and caught Ruby in the back of her head! 

Zack: Ruby’s head just got the pinball treatment with Valentina’s foot! And the woman who would love to be the next No Surrender Champion has bad intentions in mind!

Lozano ducked low as Ruby was wobbly on her feet, and scooped her up to sit on her shoulders. She started spinning around before nailing an electric chair that bounced Ruby’s body off the mat. The Boston crowd turned quickly as Valentina took control, and the “Latin Goddess” moved to the corner and started waving Ruby to get up again. When she finally did and turned around, that’s when Lozano charged forward with her trademark bicycle kick that floored Ruby where she stood. She immediately dove into the cover with a leg hook!

Mai: Yassss, I love the PRICELESS KISS, ZACK!! Ruby may not though!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The champion got her shoulder up in time, bringing a pop from the crowd. Lozano dragged her back to her feet, and executed a triple vertical suplex including a regular, stalling and a slingshot.

Zack: Valentina may be closer to victory than we know! Ruby keeps a full schedule between all her promotions, and I think Lozano is not far from putting this to bed!

She dragged her thumb across her neck, and pulled Tyler back to her feet. She hoisted her up into a chickenwing facebuster position, but Ruby started wiggling free. Lozano lost her grip, and Tyler landed awkwardly on her feet. When she came forward to grab her from behind, that’s when Ruby caught her with a Pele kick that dropped her like a rock! The fans popped as Ruby dropped to a knee, quickly trying to pull herself together. 

Mai: What the hell was that?! Since when did Ruby start watching soccer matches?! Get up, Valentina! Put this broad out of her misery!

Zack: Ruby’s back must be in agony right now! Normally she’d have followed up much quicker, but she’s trying to gather her faculties as quickly as possible. 

Lozano started to get up again, very wobbly on her feet before Ruby lunged towards her. But the Latina caught her with her inverted stomp facebreaker followed by a rolling cutter. The boos began again as Lozano dove into the cover with a hook of both legs. 

Mai: DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Valentina got to her feet, and had her hand raised. The smile formed on her face as her music began to play again. 

Zack: Valentina has put down a marker already in 2020, and what a way to do it! She and Ruby went back and forth bell to bell, but Lozano got it done!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………...VALENTINA LOZANO!!!

Mai: AHAHAHAHA!! Someone come pick up the scraps and take that Ultraviolence title from Ruby!

She climbed onto the corner, raising her hands again as she told the camera Mila was next with a sinister smile on her face. Ruby rolled out under the ropes and out to the floor. She leaned against the barricade as the ringside fans surrounded her and tried to support her. The referee handed her the Ultraviolence Championship, which she tossed over her shoulder. As she headed up the ramp towards the back, that’s when someone may have answered the call as Ruby looked up to the monolithic Titaness. 

Mai: ISIS?! 

The two stared at one another as Isis patted the Ultraviolence title over Ruby’s shoulder with a smile before Breaking Point faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 08:24:57 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: