Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 12:22:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - February 1, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - February 1, 2020  (Read 257 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 01, 2020, 12:55:46 pm »

Live from the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
February 1, 2020

After the FFW logo flashes across the screen, the first thing we see are....nuns laying face down on the floor. The camera pulls back to see three of them before the sight of Savannah Star walking away whistling "She's Got The Whole World In Her Hands."

Dante: What the hell...?!

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera. 

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Bianca Reed nailing her corkscrew stunner, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Ruby Tyler claiming the Ultraviolence Championship, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker. 

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera. 

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head. 

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

Kat takes her cue with a smile on her face as she begins to address the Philadelphia crowd, who is making a lot of noise.

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Hello, fans! Welcome to the City of Brotherly Love in Philadelphia! We’re in the home of the NHL’s Philadelphia Flyers, and you’re watching Breaking Point! I’m Zack Hudson, and Dante Knox is here too.

Dante: I should be the one doing the introductions. My voice has that intellectual sounding Canadian dialect that draws in the more erudite viewers, eh? 

I told ya, baby
Uh-oh
I told ya

The arena darkens as “Rockstar 101” by Rihanna begins to play before the camera takes us behind a woman with purple hair. She steps out onto the stage, raising her hand and making a fist as the camera looks over her shoulder. She tosses her sunglasses on her head out to the crowd as she heads towards the ring.

Rocking these diamonds
I'm rocking this chain
Make sure you get a picture
I'm rocking my fame

Kat: Introducing from Atlanta, Georgia, this is the Princess of the Reed family……...BIANCA REED!!!!

Bianca climbs up onto the apron, drops into a split before sliding under the bottom rope to the inside. She brings her legs together and hops to her feet, already making eye contact with her opponent and running them down verbally while her music fades and before the bell even rings.

Zack: And we’re about to kick things off with what should be an explosive match between two women who couldn’t possibly have more respect for one another. And there’s not a ton of those in the world if you’re Bianca Reed. 

Dante: I think the best we can hope for is that they knock each other out cold, and we get on with the rest of the show. But maybe that’s just me.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: Find me anyone who has done more in their time in FFW as Nevaeh Summers, and it’ll take you a while to match her accolades. Summers has issues with the Franchise, but she’s got a whole other kind of concern tonight.

Dante: Yeah, Bianca. She talks smack in her sleep. And I expect that whole respect nonsense to fly out the window first chance she gets.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Kat leaves the ring, and then calls for the bell to start the match. Nevaeh and Bianca meet in the center, and shake hands with one another. Reed then mouths something that Nevaeh doesn’t hear. The blonde leans in to ask her what she said before Bianca grabs her hand and pulls her into a ripcord knee strike right to the face. Reed tells her she said “look out” before dropping down immediately to make the cover!

Zack: Good Lord, this thing may be over already!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOOO!!!

Nevaeh kicked out as Bianca quickly got back to her feet, dragging the blonde up with her by the arm. She jerked her into a discus forearm to the jaw that staggered the Hall of Famer back a couple steps before Reed whipped her into the far side. As soon as Nevaeh rebounded, Reed fired off a roundhouse kick that dropped her where she stood.

Dante: What’d I tell you? Respect only lasts till the bell rings, and then your goal is to knock the other one out as quickly as possible. 

“Killer B” dragged Nevaeh back to her feet, and shot her into the far corner. She followed in behind her with a corner clothesline before grabbing the top rope with both hands. Bianca began firing kicks into her body rapidly, doubling the blonde over before she executed a butterfly suplex to put her down on the mat. It was clear that the crowd was evenly split between them as Bianca headed up to the middle turnbuckle to fall backwards into a fist drop to Nevaeh’s head. 

Zack:That wasn’t disrespectful, Dante. Bianca was showing Nevaeh how much she wants to win this match, and she’s taking the fight right to her. Nevaeh would expect no less. 

Dante: Of course, she would. Don’t buy into this humble crap. Somewhere deep down is the old Nevaeh, and she’s just playing all of you for suckers. Bianca too.

Reed pulled her into a front facelock next, and started firing knees into her head and chest. It finally dropped Summers to her knees before Bianca took a step back, and began firing more kicks into her chest as she sat on her knees. “Killer B” took off for the far side to deliver a basement dropkick that sent Nevaeh rolling out to the floor. Bianca started nodding her head, seemingly with an idea as Nevaeh was getting back to her feet on the outside. Reed went for a baseball slide into her chest, but Nevaeh pulled the apron out and the Future Shock graduate slid right into it. With the apron around Bianca’s waist, Nevaeh started firing away with rapid-fire right hands to Bianca’s jaw. Several connected before an uppercut snapped her head back into the bottom rope. 

Zack: Nevaeh’s not leaving anything to chance either tonight, and just as I said, Bianca wouldn’t want anything less. 

Dante: Oh, so you mean she wanted to get wrapped up in the apron so Nevaeh could clean her clock for her? That’s an awesome strategy, let me tell you!

Reed finally dropped to the floor behind the apron before Nevaeh pulled it up to get her. She got her back to her feet, and shoved her back into the ring. The blonde’s fans started getting louder now as Nevaeh waved for Reed to get up. Bianca unintentionally obliged her before Summers pulled her forward into an exploder suplex. Reed stumbled to her feet again, catching a t-bone suplex this time. And when she made it to her feet a third time, Nevaeh used a leg hook Saito suplex to send her upside down into the corner. Summers quickly pulled her away from the ropes, and dropped down to make the cover as Pruitt got into position. 

Dante: How much do you want to bet Nevaeh’s got a weapon hidden somewhere on her just in case things get too far out of her control? 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Bianca kicked out in time before the three, and Nevaeh hammered elbows into the back of her neck after she rolled her onto her stomach. She really made sure to grind the point of her elbow into the back of Bianca’s neck too before she transitioned into a STF submission. 

Zack: Nevaeh’s looking to take a lot of the fire out of Bianca, and that’s a yeoman’s job all on it’s own. But this STF can certainly help her achieve that goal!

Pruitt moved around in front of “Killer B” to see if she wanted to stop the match. Bianca shook her head as much as she could, while Nevaeh tried to cinch the hold in a little tighter. Reed tried to assess her ring positioning and found the ropes not far in front of her before she started reaching out for them. Nevaeh tried to pull her head back a little more, bringing a grimace to her face. But Bianca used her free arm to try to pull them both towards the ropes. She finally made it, and wrapped her hand around the bottom. Pruitt called for the break, and Nevaeh gave it immediately.

Zack: Bianca’s showing some great ring awareness right there, and got herself out of that submission. But if I know Nevaeh, she’s far from done targeting her head and neck here.

Dante: Yeah, ring positioning. She looked in front of her. That was Nevaeh’s fault for not dragging her towards the center of the ring first. Then she might have gotten the job done. 

As Bianca used the ropes to help her get to her feet, Nevaeh bounced off the near side behind her to deliver her running leg drop bulldog. This time, she pulled her away from the ropes and went for the cover with a hook of the leg. Pruitt dropped right next to her to make the count. 

Dante: Bianca’s got anything but a GOLDEN STATE OF MIND right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOPE!!

Reed kicked out before the three, and Nevaeh made it back to her feet. She pulled Bianca up with her, and shoved her back into the nearby corner. Summers began unloading with forearm strikes to the side of her, finishing the flurry with a discus punch to the mouth. 

Zack: These are the kinds of matches I love to watch, much less call. Two athletes with immense respect for one another pushing each other to their limits. 

After a few of those shots, Nevaeh whipped Bianca across to the far corner. She followed in behind her looking for an avalanche splash, but Bianca got her boot up and caught her on the jaw instead. It wobbled the Hall of Famer backwards before Reed hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a blockbuster. But she wasn’t very quick to get up either, and finally started to sit up when the referee got to a four count on them both. 

Zack: You can see how much these two have taken out of one another, can’t you? Bianca would have normally gone for the cover right there, but she needs to get her marbles together. 

Dante: I wonder where Nevaeh hid that foreign object. I’m sure she has one on her. I’m telling you she’s playing you all for suckers. She’s not this sweetheart she likes to pretend she is.

Reed made it back to her feet, and leaned against the ropes for a second as she watched Nevaeh starting to get up as well. As soon as she did, Bianca lunged forward with a bicycle knee strike to the jaw. Before the blonde could fall down though, Reed grabbed her head for a springboard bulldog off the ropes. She quickly made the cover with both legs hooked this time. 

Zack: Bianca’s back on point, and there’s no one more effective! Nevaeh could be out cold right here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOPE!!

The blonde got her shoulder up in time, and Bianca immediately headed for the corner. She glanced back to the blonde as she made her way to the top rope. The Philly crowd came to its feet as Bianca launched into a 450 splash that landed perfectly. She got back to her feet again, and started firing up the crowd. 

Dante: Why doesn’t she go for the cover?! She’s got the woman down after hitting that 450… or closer to a 398 by my trained eye. But still!

She headed back to the corner again, glancing behind her to see that Nevaeh was slowly starting to rise. Reed nodded her head as she headed up to the top rope. But as soon as she got there, Nevaeh rushed the corner and knocked her feet out from under her. The Future Shock graduate landed straddling the top turnbuckle before Nevaeh climbed up with her, applying a rear waistlock before hurling Bianca off the top rope with a massive release German suplex!

Zack: Where is Nevaeh finding these reserves! She didn’t throw Bianca, she nearly put her into orbit! I think Reed was looking for her CRACKER JACKER. 

Dante: Probably. But that’s why you don’t go up top at all. Or if you must, be absolutely positive your opponent isn’t going anywhere in the meantime. 

Nevaeh looked behind her this time, and then headed up to the top rope herself. She immediately went into her spaceman plancha on Reed as she was trying to get up, and drove her back into the mat. Summers hooked a leg behind her for the cover as Pruitt slid into position to make the count. 

Zack: Nevaeh just hit the LIFT OFF, and I think it’s gonna be curtains for “Killer B” in about three seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Bianca popped her shoulder up as Nevaeh looked down at her in disbelief. The blonde got back to her feet as the “Killer B” fans were getting louder now. 

Dante: Hit her with a pipe, Nevaeh! I know you know how to use one, but yours better be metal! That’ll end it!

Zack: Would you stop?!

Bianca struggled to get to her feet with wobbly legs before Nevaeh hooked her head, and delivered her snapping double underhook DDT in the center of the ring. She quickly went for the cover with a hook of her leg and head at the same time before the referee went to count.

Zack: That’s the GRAND FINALE!! And I don’t think Bianca or anyone else is gonna get up from that one!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd. Nevaeh sat up from the cover, trying to get her wind back as she got to her feet and had her hand raised. 

Dante: See, she could have gotten to that ending a lot quicker if she’d brought out a pipe or maybe a crescent wrench to use on Bianca. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………….NEVAEH SUMMERS!!!

Zack: What a fantastic performance from both women, and they put on one hell of a show for this Philadelphia crowd! But it was Nevaeh Summers who showed what makes her a Hall of Famer in FFW tonight!

After the blonde got her breath, she knelt down to help Bianca back to her feet and raised her hand as well. She also gave her a hug and one more handshake before Nevaeh rolled out of the ring to head for the back. As she did that along with her music playing, the show cut elsewhere inside the arena. 

Vincent Meets Kyle

The next shot takes us to the back, and finds two managers discussing the details of something as the camera approaches. One manager is Kyle Kilmeade, the other is Vincent whose wife joins him.

Vincent: Mr. Kilmeade, I was hoping to be able to set up a date for the Fast Track Championship match that my wife has earned for herself. I sent word to Miss Star’s office, and haven’t heard back yet. So I was hoping you and I could agree on something like gentlemen and then present it to her. 

Kyle had his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against the wall listening to Vincent before responding.

Kyle: Yeah well, that’s probably because I’m not one of her favorite people. What’s the hurry on this match anyway?

Vincent: Well there is no hurry per se, but I’m sure my wife would like to have her opportunity sooner than later against your client. She was named the #1 contender, thanks to a string of victories she’s amassed since returning to FFW. 

He looked back to Luci. 

Vincent: Am I correct or did you want to wait a while before challenging Lacey? 

Luci can only give a shrug of her shoulders.

Luci: I wouldn’t mind having it sooner rather than later, but it’s also not a decision for me to make.

Kyle: See, there you go. She’s not worried about it, so it’ll happen when it happens.

Kyle starts to walk away before Vincent lightly touches his arm, causing him to turn around. 

Vincent: I appreciate your laissez’ faire attitude on this, but I had assumed you’d want to have the match as soon as possible.

Kyle: And why is that? 

Vincent: Well Luci has defeated more than one of your clients. In her most recent match no less, she defeated Miss Lannister. Before that, it was Miss Majors whom I personally appreciate not having discovered golden mist at that point. So I had assumed you would want to...save face by proving one of your clients, namely the one with two titles, can defeat Luci.

Kyle’s face began to show the slightest signs of annoyance as he listened to Vincent talk about Luci’s defeats of his talent. He let out a long exhale before he began.

Kyle: You want to have it over and done with? Sure, no problem. You can go back to Samantha and let her know I’ll have Lacey ready to go on the next Breaking Point and Luci can face her then. Happy now? 

Vincent: Deliriously so, Mr. Kilmeade. I appreciate your quick response to this, and next Breaking Point is fine with me. 

Kilmeade rolled his eyes as he turned and walked away, leaving Vincent with a small smile on his face as he looked back to his wife. There was a smile on the Australian woman’s face.

Luci: You didn’t need to do that, love. I was happy to wait if it came to it...as masterful as that was to watch. And amusing!

Vincent: Well she is going to be otherwise detained at Relentless, what with her tag title defense with Miss McKinley. And we wouldn’t want to overburden her going through TSA with two titles when one is sufficient. 

Luci: That’s one way of looking at it! I’m looking forward to this almost as much as my match against Harley.

Vincent: You and I both. I believe Miss Shannon awaits. Shall we?

Vincent presses a kiss to his wife’s forehead before the show heads to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2020, 03:15:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2020, 12:55:58 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to the ring, and Kat Grayson is in position and ready to begin the introductions. 

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We’re about to see who I feel are the top two contenders for the Fast Track Championship meet for the first time. And this should be quite the showcase for both.

Dante: It’s not very exciting, is it? I mean they are both having this match with full knowledge neither of them can compare to the reigning champion, Lacey. It’s like runner up in a beauty pageant. 

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: Luci’s been keeping herself very busy since the new year started, hasn’t she? She’s fresh off a defeat of Elizabeth Lannister, now Harley and Lacey’s still to come.

Dante: You mean fresh off a fluke over Elizabeth Lannister. All this momentum you like to claim she has will end up being wiped out whenever she challenges the greatest Fast Track Champion in FFW history.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley Shannon has been largely successful since coming to the main roster from Future Shock, but she’s had a little trouble holding onto gold when it counted most. 

Dante: Right. And I don’t even know why she’s in contention. How many times and in how many match types does Lacey have to beat this woman before she gives up and takes up a job drawing caricatures on the side of the road?

Referee Kevin Fisk checked to make sure there were no hidden weapons before he called for the bell. As Kat left the ring, Harley and Luci shook hands in the center and locked up from there. It was a stalemate at first with both women trying to jockey for position until Luci started pushing Harley backwards into the ropes. Fisk called for the break, and got it immediately before Luci used a headbutt to her face to stun her. She quickly pulled Shannon down into a side headlock before pulling her away from the ropes. Harley tried to shoot her off before Luci snapped her over to the mat into a seat as she kept the hold applied. The former champion started to get to her feet again, but Luci kept firm grip of her. She finally managed to shoot the Aussie off into the ropes. When Luci rebounded, Harley went for a clothesline. But it was ducked and countered into a drop toe hold followed by that same side headlock again.

Zack: Luci is hellbent on keeping that headlock applied in this match, and she may be trying to frustrate Harley into changing her strategy for tonight.

Dante: Strategy? I think we may be giving her too much credit. I think the thing she thinks most about is finding the right shade of orange at the dollar store when she gets her hair dye.

Harley didn’t stay on the mat long though, and was already getting back to her feet even though she was still stuck in the hold. Luci turned to the corner and went for a bulldog into the turnbuckle, but Shannon managed to shoot her off before they got there. Luci stopped herself from hitting the corner, but turned around into a running knee from Harley followed by a facebuster. The former Fast Track Champion got back to her feet as Luci was starting to do the same, and snatched her around the waist from behind. The Aussie tried to grab the rope but it was too late before she was sent over into a belly to back suplex. 

Zack: There we go, that was the opening Harley needed after having her head squeezed for the better part of the match so far. 

Dante: I bet Luci’s arm looks like she poured a bag of Cheeto dust on them right now. This match needs more Lacey.

The Aussie started to rise again, and Harley caught her in the ribs with a knee lift before she could do much else. A few elbows rained down across the back of her head and neck before she hooked her head under one arm, and snapped off a vertical suplex before rolling through into three more. The finas uplex was converted into a fisherman’s hook suplex, grapevining the leg for the cover! Fisk slid into position to make the count. 

Zack: Rolling vertical suplexes and that textbook fisherman’s hook at the end has Harley three seconds from victory!

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

Luci kicked out just as the two was about to land, causing Harley to quickly get back to her feet. She didn’t give the blonde much chance to get up before she hooked her into a front facelock. Whatever she had in mind didn’t work though as Lulci drove her back first into the nearest corner, knocking the wind out of her. 

Dante: That’s what Harley should have been doing earlier when Luci had her in that endless headlock. Hair dye seeps through to the brain after a while. 

As Harley tried to get her wind back, Luci made it worse by driving shoulder thrusts into her ribs repeatedly. Four in a row landed before she whipped her across to the far side with an Irish whip and followed after her with a running forearm to the jaw that sent the Future Shock graduate through the ropes to the apron. Harley stopped herself from hitting the floor, and began to get up before Luci grabbed her head and brought her back into the ring with a slingshot suplex. She quickly reached across to make the cover with a leg hook before Fisk dropped to count. 

Dante: It’s not hard to see who has the most experience in this match, is it? Let it be over now, please!

ONE!!!

TWOOOO!!

Harley kicked out this time, and Luci followed up by jerking her to her feet. She fired her into the far corner, letting Harley hit back first, again knocking the wind out of her. The Aussie grabbed her arm, and then fired her across to the opposite corner. 

Zack: Harley’s getting some harsh turnbuckle treatment tonight from Luci, and her back is gonna be sore as hell for a few days.

With Harley reeling in the corner, Luci took off towards her and connected with a handspring back elbow that snapped her head backwards. The blonde grabbed her head under one arm, and went for a running bulldog. But Harley shoved her off, and caught her turning around with a jawbreaker that sent her backwards into the ropes. Luci bounced off them into a spinebuster from Harley, who sat up and tried to catch her breath. 

Zack: My goodness, these two are so evenly matched that it’s almost unreal! No one has been able to hold an advantage for long at all. 

Dante: That’s why they need to be using wear down holds at this point to try to sap some of that energy they both seem to have. 

Harley didn’t hear Dante, but she definitely followed his advice when she grabbed Lucis’ head on the mat and began a gator roll. After having rolled her in multiple directions, Harley dragged her back to her feet with her head still stuck. She hoisted her over her shoulders, and planted her with a Death Valley driver. The former Fast Track Champion was starting to get re-energized as she darted for the ropes, using them for an Asai moonsault that landed right on target. She quickly hooked the outside leg for the cover as Fisk moved into position.

Zack: Harley’s got the grace of a swan with that springboard moonsault, but will it end in a three count for her?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NO.

Luci got her shoulder up in time, and Harley was no time in heading for the corner. She climbed up to the top rope, peering between her legs to make sure Luci was still there. And as soon as she saw her, Harley launched into a shooting star press….but Luci rolled out of the way before she landed. 

Dante: That was clearly a smart move on her part, wasn’t it? Do you ever see my wife climbing up to the top rope? Do you ever see Lacey doing that?!

Both women lay on the mat. Harley clutched her ribs in pain, while Luci was trying to recover as well. The blonde was back to her feet first after the referee had begun counting them both down. She pulled Harley up, and dropped her into a gutbuster across her knee. The former champion hit the mat hard before Luci bounced off the near side with a double stomp to her body that folded Harley up again. She pulled her back to her feet once more, and fired her across for the ride. On the rebound, Luci popped her up into a sitout powerbomb before rolling through for the cover as Fisk dropped to make the count. 

Zack: She may not look like she does, but Luci’s got some power in that small frame! Pop up powerbomb, and Harley’s night may be at its end!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOO!!!

Harley got her shoulder up in time, and Luci shook her head. She glanced over to her husband for a half second as he watched from her corner, and rose back to her feet. She circled around behind Harley as she was starting to get up as well. 

Dante: Luci looks like a bird of prey right now, and she might be lucky enough to put us all out of our misery and pin Harley once and for all. 

Harley finally got back to her feet as Luci moved in behind her, trying to grab her into a cobra clutch. But Harley seemed to recognize what she was going for, and countered with a stunner that bounced Luci off the ropes before she hit the mat with a thud. Shannon tried to quickly get herself together as she got back to her feet, albeit a bit shaky. 

Zack: I think Luci was looking for that cobra clutch bulldog she loves to use, but Harley’s a tape watcher and she felt it coming!

Dante: Why isn’t she covering her already?! You just knocked her into next week, you nitwit! Go make the cover!

Harley was still a little dazed after all she’d absorbed. And by the time she turned towards Luci, she was already starting to get up on wobbly legs. The flame-haired wrestler launched towards her with a clothesline, and kept going towards the ropes. Luci was halfway back to her feet before Harley clobbered her with a knee trembler to the head, dropping Luci to a seat against the corner. Shannon glanced around, and went to the adjacent corner, and started to make her climb to the top rope as the fans rose with her. 

Dante: What is she doing?! Luci’s in the other corner, get back over there and finish the job if you want the win!

Zack: Oh, she wants the win! But I have a feeling that Harley Shannon is about to go….

Harley launched from one corner to the next with a dropkick to Luci’s chest. THe fans popped as soon as it hit, and Harley sat up on one knee with a smile growing as she heard them chanting her name.

Zack: COAST TO COAST!! How on Earth could Luci have anything left after that?!

Harley watched the Aussie as she struggled to get up in the corner, and delivered a flash kick followed by a roundhouse and back leg thrust kick to her jaw before Luci collapsed in a heap in the corner. She pulled her clear of the ropes and immediately went for a cover with a hook of the outside leg!

Zack: And that’s the ERUPTION!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The fans came to their feet again as the referee called for the bell. Harley sat up from the cover, taking in big gulps of air for a moment before she got to her feet and had her hand raised. 

Dante: Okay okay, maybe that was slightly impressive. But I’m sure Lacey would have done it better if it had been her. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………...HARLEY SHANNON!!

Zack: I think this was the win Harley needed to regain some of the confidence she lost after dropping the Fast Track title! Wins over Luci do NOT come easy, but she earned it!

Harley helped Luci to her feet before Vincent joined them. He shook Harley’s hand in respect before she rolled out to the floor. 

Zack: The Fast Track division is shaping up to be the best it’s ever been in 2020, and we just saw two reasons why!

Dante: But the biggest reason is, of course, the reigning champion herself, Lacey!

Shannon headed towards the back as her music played, and took in the moment with the crowd before the show headed elsewhere in the arena. 

Catching Up with Angel

The new Breaking Point interview set is the backdrop, and that’s where we find the recently returning Angel along with her manager. Christian glances around and takes a microphone from off screen. 

Christian: Guess someone is late, so… Hello, fans. This is reporter Christian Kincaid backstage with a newly returned face to the FFW roster. Can you tell us your name, please? 

Angel surpresses a laugh, giving Christian a look at the same time.

Angel: Oh babe. I know the reporting staff in this place leave much to be desired, but they are not that bad, I promise!

Christian: Well it’s good to know I could have a backup career if the promoting and wrestling and managing thing falls apart one afternoon. Always good to have a fallback, you know? 

Angel: This is a fair point, though I reckon it would be a cold day in hell if the other stuff fell to bits, to be honest. You’ve been certainly managing long enough and with enough success that it would be hard to see it.

Christian: Well then, let’s talk about you. So the last time any of the fans saw you before your return was choking Caitlyn Storm with a piano cable last year. Tell everyone where you’ve been, and maybe let Caitlyn know she doesn’t have to worry about that again.

Angel: I’ve been...busy. Let’s just go with that. There are things that people do not need to know unless they’re part of my tiny circle and I like to keep it that way. I didn’t go into detail when I left before, and I won’t be doing it now. So far as Caitlyn goes? You know I don’t make promises I can’t keep, Christian. Just because that lot out there decided that they like me for some reason, doesn’t mean I’m going to behave like the rest of them. You get in my way, I’ll out that wire round your neck. That hasn’t changed.

Christian: Okay, well then. The very last time they saw you was right before a big conference with Emma a couple weeks ago on you joining Chaotic Temptation with her and Missy and Scarlett, now that O.E. is out there trying to get signed as a rapper. Would you like to tell them how that went? 

Angel can only shrug.

Angel: Well Emma still hates me, which I can deal with. Otherwise I think it went fine. I don’t have anything against any of them, and short of my issues with Emma I don’t see a reason for the feeling to not be mutual outside of the obvious. And no, I am not talking about Emma’s issues.

Christian: Well I’m a fan and supporter, so that should count for something, right? Besides I already got you your first match back!

Angel: Wait...you made me answer all of these ridiculous questions, which are flatly no one’s business, and kept that from me? Well, thanks!

Christian: To be honest, I didn’t plan any of this. I requested one of the reporters, so this was all kinda on the fly stuff, so yeah. 

Angel: Oh I know that! Or at least, had figured that out! But still, we could have lead with that!

Christian: Well how about we focus on the most pressing issue of it all? The match you got next Breaking Point. Which is also why I lead with bringing up Caitlyn, because well… that’s gonna happen. You and her. Next Breaking Point. She might still be a bit miffed about the whole choking thing.

Angel: If that’s her prerogative, then that’s fine. She can be angry at me. Much as she doesn’t entirely strike me as the type to hold a grudge. Though she might when armed with the knowledge that I’m not sorry for strangling her in the first place. Oh well!

Christian: Well folks, that’s about as good as you’re gonna get. Next Breaking Point, Caitlyn storm and Angel here finish what was started some months ago. Good times.

He pats her on the shoulder as they head off right before Robby Reynolds shows up, and gives a confused look before the show heads back to the ring.

The New Franchisee

A clip from Velocity shows the post match attack on Nevaeh Summers by Jo McFarlane, Mel Avilo and Charlotte Harker. As the three look proud of themselves, we go back to the live broadcast and find the newest member of the Franchise with the owner of FFW. 

Samantha: On the last Velocity, I made good on my promise of adding a brand new addition to the Franchise. A woman who was once part of a Hall of Fame tag team, in which everyone agreed she did all the work. Not to mention a woman who proved her stripes time and again. Charlotte Harker….

Samantha turns to look up to her.

Samantha: Welcome to the Franchise. Would you like to enlighten the people exactly why you are where you are right now? 

Charlotte: Because when the owner of the biggest, most successful wrestling company in the world; a woman with a proven track record of identifying the best and brightest talent in the wrestling world… offers you the chance of a lifetime, you’d have to be an idiot to turn it down wouldn’t you?

A small smile appeared on the Buffalo natives face.

Charlotte: And it kinda makes sense doesn’t it? As Miss Star said, I was part of a Hall of Fame tag team, one of the most wildly successful and dominant tag teams in one of the most competitive tag divisions in the sport. I know what it takes to be a team player and the lengths you need to go to achieve success. It’s nice to be recognised for my talents for once too and I’m sure that this will prove to be a mutually beneficial partnership.

Samantha: Without question. I know what you’ve been after, namely the Ultraviolence Championship. So here’s what we will do. I want you to take a couple weeks and decide what kind of match you’d like for Ruby and Isis to have at Relentless. And the winner of that match has a future date with you one on one. It’s paying dividends already, isn’t it? 

Charlotte: That sounds perfect to me. Exactly what I wanted too -  a chance to challenge for the Ultraviolence Championship after taking out Hall of Famers and wrecking the back of another recently. And believe me, when my time comes I will make the most of it. With me on board, the Franchise has become a lot stronger and a lot more dangerous.

Samantha: Just in case there’s ANY doubt in anyone’s mind even to this point, tell them who you will be supporting in the FFW Championship match at Relentless when Jo McFarlane challenges Shaw for the title. 

Charlotte: Jo McFarlane.

The brunette answered without a moment’s hesitation.

Charlotte: I really want to see Shaw get her ass kicked, her title - the only thing besides herself -  that she actually cares about ripped out of her grasp on a major stage and if at all possible her career shortened. And when Jo has beaten the arrogant, conceited, cocky, French Canadian bitch...when she’s beaten her from pillar to post and back again, had her hand raised in victory, I’ll be there to help her add insult to injury and crack Shaw’s skull open like it’s a soft boiled egg.

Samantha: You paint quite the vivid picture, Charlotte. And I look forward to what you decide the Ultraviolence Championship should look like at Relentless. 

The redhead beams a smile in the direction of the powerhouse before the show cuts to a commercial break. 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 09:57:02 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2020, 12:56:10 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a tag team match!!

Zack: It’s main event time, and we got a packed tag match on tap. What’s more is that right now, two of the women in this match have been on hot streaks lately in singles matches. I’m joined by Kelly Kincaid, who has been in matches with all of the women we are about to see. Welcome to the booth.

Kelly: Always a pleasure to be here Zack and to witness a match that should be an absolute barn burner. There’s an awful lot of knowledge and experience on display in this match and as you just pointed out, two of these competitors have been on fire lately.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: Emma Mackenzie has been with FFW practically from day one, and she’s racked up a tremendous amount of accolades in that time. And she gets to partner up with one of her best friends tonight. 

Kelly: A long standing veteran who has been to the top of the mountain as the FFW Champion and held the Ultraviolence Championship for well over a year. There are few women in this industry that are as tough or as talented as she is.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and the other holding her title belt over her shoulder.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….Your FFW Evolution Champion…….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff and gives her title a pat before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her title up high above her head and then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion.

As the pre-match discussion finished, Scarlett Silver checked her reflection in the compact attached to the top of the title belt. She fixed her hair slightly before she handed the title off to her manager in the corner then had a short discussion with Emma over who was going to start the match.

Zack: I never thought I’d see someone turn the Evolution title into a holder for their compact, but nothing surprises me with Scarlett Silver. She’s been riding a huge wave of momentum that most recently netted her that title you held for nearly a year.

Kelly: Yeah… it’s still a little bit disappointing that I didn’t manage to break the record for the longest ever Evolution reign and didn’t quite make it to a full year. But all credit to Scarlett Silver, she was the better woman on the night and deserved the victory.

The opening chords of “Destroy & Conquer” by Future World Music begin to rattle through the arena, the curtains start to move as Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales slowly steps out onto the ramp. They are unfazed by the boos from the crowd as Valentina bends her right knee and angles her left leg, her right arm shooting up into the air with a cocky smirk with Isis standing behind her, raising her fist in the air with a cocky smirk, standing in a unified domineering pose while basking in the negative heat of the crowd. Valentina gets back to her feet and then begins to walk side by side with Isis down the aisle.

Kat: Making their way to the ring…at a total combined weight of three hundred and sixty-five pounds....”The Latin Goddess” Valentina Lozano and “The Titaness” Isis Morales... They are...

THE PRIVILEGED CIRCLE!!!!!!!!!

At the ringside area, Valentina and Isis walk around the ring once, gracing the crowd with sneering glares before entering the ring, Valentina then glares towards the referee in the ring and orders the referee to hold the ropes for her, which the referee reluctantly complies by doing what she says. She then wipes her feet on the apron and enters the ring. Meanwhile, Isis enters the ring by stepping over the top rope with ease. The ladies then go to opposite ring posts in which they climb up and pose to the crowd with complete confidence, taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After the ladies taunt the crowd (and/or opponents), Valentina then goes to one of the corners to lean against.  After giving Valentina a few words and patting her on the shoulder, Isis smirks and stretches a little as they await for the bell to ring.

Zack: At Relentless on March 28th, you could be looking at the new No Surrender and Ultraviolence Champions, Kelly. The idea of Isis with weapons is terrifying, and Valentina’s been turning them away with wins over the Ultraviolence Champion and most recently Mila Martin to get the shot at Lilly for the vacant titanium title. 2020 could be the year that the Circle shines brightest. 

Kelly: Never has a truer word been spoken Zack. Isis is pretty much a one woman weapon of mass destruction all by herself. You start letting her arm herself and...well, I’m glad I’m not in the Ultraviolence division, let’s put it that way. While Valentina has shown in patches exactly how talented that she can be. At Relentless she’ll be a HUGE challenge for Lilly Arthur and it wouldn’t at all surprise me if she finds a way to get Lilly to tap out.

The referee asked for the two teams to determine who was starting for them, Scarlett staring daggers across the ring at their opponents before she stepped out to the ring apron while Isis told Valentina that she got this, causing Lozano to step through the ropes. The two competitors stepped out of their corners and headed towards the middle of the ring where Emma immediately started to lay into Isis with a series of stiff right and left hands into her opponent’s midsection. Three blows landed before Morales blocked one of the incoming shots, shoving Mackenzie’s arm away allowing her to step forward and drive three lifted knees into the Scot’s midriff. As Emma bent forward, Isis sent her down to the mat with a hip toss. 

Zack: The problem for anyone who faces Isis is that there’s no one on the roster who can really match up with her. I can think of maybe one or two in Future Shock, but neither Emma nor Scarlett is going to be able to stand toe to toe with the Titaness. 

Kelly: Isis can definitely run the table against both members of Chaotic Temptation if they choose to stand toe to toe with her. Emma and Scarlett are going to have to wrestle smart against her. Otherwise it could be a real painful night for them if Isis can impose her will on them.

The Pretty Lil Psychopath rose quickly back to her feet only to catch another four more knees to the gut before the Red Haired Goliath delivered a headbutt. Mackenzie stepped backwards and was quickly jerked into a short arm clothesline that sent her down to the canvas once again. Again Emma started to rise back to her feet and again she got her wrist caught as Morales jerked her into an Irish whip into the Privileged Circle corner. Emma hit the turnbuckles back first and hard as Isis charged in behind her and delivered a clothesline in the corner to the Scottish wrestler. Immediately the Titaness stepped backwards and this time began to unload on her opponent with stiff forearm strikes to the side of the jaw. Stringer called for the break and used the count, getting to four before Morales pulled her foe away from the turnbuckles, scooping her off her feet and dropped her with a snake eyes into the top pad. As Mackenzie stumbled backwards a step, the red haired wrestler wrapped her arms around her waist and hurled her down to the canvas with a release German suplex. Isis came back to her feet and made the tag to Valentina.

Zack: You also have to take into consideration, as we’re seeing here, that Valentina and Isis have been in far more tag matches together than Emma and Scarlett. So their chemistry has to be second to none. 

Kelly: They certainly have that advantage in their locker Zack. But Emma has been part of some very successful tag teams in her long and storied career and Scarlett is a former Unity Champion. I guess we’ll see how much of an advantage it proves to be.

Lozano stepped through the ropes as Emma was making it back to her feet and ran the Glaswegian over with a lariat. As she hit the mat the former Ultraviolence Champion rolled to the side and started to push back up to her feet only for Valentina to skip forward and catch her foe with a boot to the side of her head. It saw the Scottish wrestler reach out for the mat with one hand to steady herself only for Lozano to jerk her to her feet, delivering a knee lift to her jaw as she did so. Again it saw Emma reel backwards only for Lozano to lower her shoulder and charge forward, rushing Mackenzie backfirst into the turnbuckles where she delivered three more violent shoulder thrusts each one lifting Emma up onto her tiptoes momentarily. The referee once more used the count to get the break which saw Lozano step backwards and take hold of the top rope, firing off stiff kicks into her opponents midsection. Again Stringer called for the break, using the count as Lozano drove her boot into the stomach of the Chaotic Temptation member. As the count reached four, Lozano stopped firing off the kicks to her foes middle, giving her a moment’s respite before she lifted her foot and pressed it against the Scotswoman’s throat instead.

Zack: Thinking of Relentless, I shudder to think what can happen if a woman with the size and power of Isis manages to get a weapon. Imagine her with a chair, a bat, or even the ring steps. Ruby’s gonna have to do just that though on March 28th.

Kelly: Isis might just take Ruby’s head clear off her shoulders! She might be able to do to Ruby what Ruby did to Mallory...only Morales won’t need the car, the jumper cables or the parking garage wall to do it.

Stringer once more made the count, Valentina milking the count for every millisecond before she released her boot from her foe’s throat and made the tag to Isis as she started to fire off kicks into the Glaswegian middle once more. As Morales joined her partner in the ring, they pulled Emma away from the turnbuckles and hoisted her high into the air, holding her vertically for a couple of moments before they dropped her on her skull with a brainbuster. As they landed, Valentina left the ring as Isis made the cover, pressing her forearm across Mackenzie’s throat as she did so.

Zack: Look at Isis choking Emma even while she’s covering her!

One…

Tw-

Kelly: It didn’t get her the three count, but it shows just how ruthless and merciless she can be. You can bet your bottom dollar that she won’t stop at Relentless until she’s put Ruby down and out for the count.

Emma kicked out, shoving Isis away from her. Morales nodded her head as she pulled Mackenzie upright, the Scot gasping for breath as the Red Haired Goliath double underhooked her arms and started to drive knees into her chest and body before she turned the move into a double underhook suplex, keeping Emma squarely in the Privileged Circle side of the ring. The Pretty Lil Psychopath sat up as she hit the canvas only for Isis to leave her feet and deliver a low dropkick to the back of the former Ultraviolence Champions head, snapping it forward. Once more Emma found herself pulled to her feet before she was scooped upwards into a bodyslam. Again Mackenzie began to rise to her feet as Isis made the tag to Valentina once more. Lozano began to climb the ropes as the Titaness delivered a spinning backfist to the Scotswoman, sending her reeling towards the ropes. Three quick forearm smashes were driven into Emma’s jaw by Isis, forcing her back against the ropes before she sent her in for the ride, catching her on the return with a spinebuster. Morales rolled away and went to leave the ring as Valentina took off from the top turnbuckle to deliver a leg drop across Emma’s chest. Lozano floated over into the cover and hooked her opponent’s leg as she did so.

Zack: That team experience advantage has made this match all Circle, and they may end it that way if Lozano gets her way here.

One…

Two…

Kelly: Tag team wrestling 101, Zack. Cut the ring in half, isolate one of your opponents and wear them down, something the Circle are doing perfectly at the moment.

Emma kicked out once more and Valentina was quick to bring her back to her feet, locking in a side headlock, keeping it tightly applied as she built up momentum, heading back towards the Privileged Circle corner and into a knee slide, sending her head first into the middle turnbuckle with a bulldog. Mackenzie stayed leaned against the pad for just a moment before she came back to her feet, stepping out of the corner as she did so and received a dropkick to the chest that dropped her down to a sitting position in the corner. The Toronto native was quickly back to her feet and began to mudhole stomp the Scottish wrestler in the corner. The referee once again called for the break, using the count and getting to four again before backing up, pulling Emma out of the corner by the ankle, the two time Global Wars winner following up with an elbow drop to her chest before she once more made the cover, hooking the leg again.

Kelly: A big elbow drop and Valentina’s looking to call it a night and go home happy right here!!

One…

Two…

...T-

Zack: We’ve spoken at length in the past about Emma’s toughness, and she’s certainly getting it tested right now. But the Scot still has plenty of fight in her.

Emma kicked out once more, Valentina getting back to her feet and raising her hands in the air to the boos from the crowd as Emma came back to one knee. Lozano yanked her up to her feet by the hair as she shoved Mackenzie violently back into the Privileged Circle corner. Again she raised her boot up against Emma’s throat, telling her to kiss her boot even as she choked her out. Stringer demanded the break, starting the five count and once again got almost all the way to five before Valentina lowered her boot. The Canadian indulged in a little bit of trash talk of her opponent, slapping her across the jaw...only for the Scot to connect with a stiff right hand to the side of the Latin Goddesses face. Valentina staggered backwards only to come back towards the corner where she got a face full of boot from the Scot. 

Zack: It occurs to me that maybe the Circle came into this match wanting to make sure Scarlett doesn’t get into the ring. We saw how she was after they attacked her in the restroom at Unstoppable last year. She’s not been the same woman since. 

Kelly: That attack certainly seemed to help her focus and when these two met Scarlett and OE for the Unity tag titles, Silver damn near beat them both singlehanded. You can’t blame them for being once bitten and twice shy can you?

Again the Privileged Circle member took a step backwards, holding her face only to be sent to the canvas as Emma delivered a bicycle kick to the jaw. The Scot landed on her feet unsteadily, falling backwards before she managed to catch herself before she hit the turnbuckles, keeping herself upright in the corner. As she did so, Isis grabbed hold of her head with two handfuls of hair. The referee began to admonish the Titaness in the corner only for Emma to turn towards Morales, grabbing her by the sides of her head and dropping to her knees, stun gunning the tall woman over the top rope and sending her falling backwards to the floor and into the barricade.

Zack: Emma’s finally got some offense rolling in the right direction, and fired Isis out of the ring as a result. Kelly, I think a tag would be a wise decision for her. What about you?

Kelly: I think it would be very, very wise of her Zack. She’s been catching a beating pretty much since the bell rang. Unfortunately she’s still in hostile territory and has got a lot of work to do to get to her corner.

Mackenzie looked over her shoulder and turned towards the Latin Goddess who was already back to her feet and came to her feet, spinning as she did so and tagged Valentina underneath the jaw with a European uppercut. She followed it up with a second and a third before the Scot launched herself forward into a clothesline that connected perfectly and took Lozano down to the canvas as she did so. Valentina rolled over and began to come to her feet once again only for Emma to trap her in a side headlock that turned into two quick steps towards the Chaotic Temptation corner and a bulldog into the canvas. The Pretty Lil Psychopath pushed her way back to her feet and made the tag to Scarlett Silver before climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle. Emma measured up the rising Latin Goddess, letting her get to her feet before she jumped towards, her hooking her head and spiking her into the mat with a Tornado DDT. 

Zack: There’s the tag to Scarlett, but Emma still wants to dole out a little more pain and punishment at the moment! But the Evolution Champion has legally checked in!

Kelly: Emma got double teamed earlier in this match, now she’s just returning the favour before she takes the chance to catch her breath in the corner.

Silver stepped through the ropes, checking her hair in the video wall for a moment before she waved Valentina upwards, letting her get to one knee before she came forward and caught her with a shining wizard to the side of her head. As Lozano dropped to the mat, Silver left her feet to come down across her chest with a backsplash before she made the cover, reaching to hook the leg as she did so.

Zack: Look at this, Scarlett’s not getting paid by the hour, is she?!

One…

Two…

Kelly: She’s upped the pace since she came in and Lozano’s had her bell rung! That and Scarlett probably doesn’t want to get her hair too mussed up in this one.

Lozano kicked out and started to sit up only for Scarlett to take off towards the ring ropes, coming back and driving a running knee strike into the Canadians face, dropping her backwards to the canvas once again. Silver didn’t waste any time in following up with a knee drop to her foe’s chest before she made another cover.

Kelly: That’s going to rattle a couple of Valentina’s teeth. As someone who has been on the receiving end, believe me when I tell you that getting hit with those knees is like getting hit with a hammer.

One…

Two…

...T

Zack: Scarlett has kicked this into high gear, and as you know, she’s very hard to contain when she’s got her focus!

Valentina kicked out and was brought back to her feet by Silver who began to lay into her with a series of stiff forearms before she fired her across the ring into the corner. As Lozano connected back first with the turnbuckle pads, Scarlett charged in behind her, leaving her feet to drive a high knee into the underside of the Canadians jaw, snapping her head backwards. The Evolution Champion didn’t waste any time as she yanked her opponent out of the corner and used another Irish whip to send Lozano across the ring into the opposite corner. Again Scarlett followed in hot on her foes heels and when Valentina hit the corner, Silver left her feet and landed with a koronco buster, sitting upon the chest of the standing Valentina where she started to fire off closed fists into the side of her head. Five landed before the Star Distraction flipped backwards, landing on her feet where she stepped forward once more and left her feet to deliver a dropsault. Again Valentina found herself jerked out of the corner by her opponent and straight into a raised knee driven into her gut. The red haired wrestler doubled over and Scarlett hooked her head before she stood her on her head with a snap DDT. As the Latin Goddess fell to the mat, Silver floated over and made the cover, hooking her opponent’s leg as she did so.

Zack: I haven’t seen a turnaround in someone quite like Scarlett Silver, and she’s looking for three right here!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Kelly: Two and a half!!! Silver’s always been an undeniable talent, it just sometimes takes the influence of a man like Christian Kincaid...and getting mugged in a bathroom… to see it all click.

Lozano rolled her shoulder, pushing her opponent away from her which caused Silver to roll away and come to her feet, rallying the crowd who cheered the Evolution Champion on. Scarlett waited as she saw Valentine start to rise, waving her upwards and when Lozano returned to one knee, the brunette Los Angelino swooped in behind her and locked in a Full Nelson, interlocking her fingers behind Valentina’s head and started to walk her backwards into the Chaotic Temptation corner where Emma reached in and made the tag to Scarlett, quickly stepping through the ropes and as Scarlett kept the Full Nelson applied, Mackenzie deliver a classic combination of punches into the Latin Goddesses stomach; the referee starting the count, getting Silver to release the hold and leave the ring on four. 

Zack: Emma made a blind tag there, and I’m not sure it was the wisest decision, Kelly. Scarlett was an offense machine, and didn’t seem like she was even winded yet.

Kelly: We’ve seen how effective quick tags can be Zack. Emma is a whole different proposition to her partner it might be enough to keep Valentina off balance and on the back foot.

Emma followed up the combination of shots to her opponents gut with a jawbreaker, dropping to her knees as she delivered the move. Valentina fell back again the turnbuckle pads in the Chaotic Temptation corner only for Emma to pull her out of the corner and lifted her up off her feet and into an inverted Atomic Drop. As Lozano landed, the Glaswegian gave her no time at all to recover before she was taken off her feet with a code breaker. Quickly Emma came back to her feet and headed towards the ring ropes, springboarding off the middle rope and into a moonsault that connected perfectly with Lozano’s chest, allowing the Scot to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Emma with the cover, and the tide has certainly come ashore for Chaotic Temptation!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Kelly: Picked up exactly where Scarlett left off and Lozano’s in big trouble right now, it’s taking her longer and longer to kick out with every pin attempt.

Valentina rolled her shoulder once more, shoving the Glaswegian away from her as she broke up the cover at two and a half. Emma shook her head as she brought Valentina back up to her feet only to send her falling backwards to the mat with a single facebreaker. Quickly Emma dropped back to the Chaotic Temptation corner and tagged in her partner as Valentina sat up only for Emma to leave her feet and catch her with a low dropkick to the chest to lay her out on the canvas. Lozano only stayed down for a moment before Scarlett joined her fellow Chaotic Temptation member in the ring and the two pulled the Canadian up to her feet, both hooking one leg as they lifted her up, resting her on their shoulders before they both snapped her forwards into a stereo Alabama slam. As Lozano was driven into the canvas, the two Chaotic Temptation members stepped forward and dropped matching elbows into her chest. Emma headed back to the corner as Scarlett made the pinfall, hooking the leg as she did so. 

Zack: Emma and Scarlett are working smoothly, to say the least. The champ’s got the cover here!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kelly: Impressive performance from the two friends here. Any aspiring tag teams could do a lot worse than watch this match and take notes from both teams and the way they are working together.

Again Valentina broke up the pinfall, popping her shoulder off the canvas before the three count was completed. Scarlett came back up to her feet only for the Star Distraction to be sent straight back down to the canvas as Isis entered the ring and caught her with a running big boot to the side of her face. Morales didn’t give her any chance to recover as she pulled Scarlett back to her feet, ignoring Stringers demands that she leave the ring. Isis lifted Scarlett high above her head for a Gorilla Press Slam, holding her there as Emma entered the ring and charged towards Isis only for the Titaness to bring up her boot straight into Mackenzie’s onrushing face. As the Scot hit the mat, Isis dropped Scarlett onto Emma’s chest. Finally Stringer managed to back the Red Haired Goliath back across the ring towards the Privileged Circle corner while Emma rolled away to the apron. 

Zack: What a show of dominance from the Titaness! Isis has and always will be a game changer whether she’s in the ring legally or not.

Kelly: We’re seeing game changing power Zack. In some companies, Isis could be a threat to the tag division all by herself.

As the referee was trying to force the powerhouse out of the ring, Scarlett was rising back to her feet where she was met by Valentina who caused her to start to fold up when she drove a kick straight between Silver’s legs while Stringer was making sure that Isis was returning to her corner. Immediately Valentina hooked the head of the Evolution Champion and lifted her up for the first of three suplexes that started off with a regular suplex. It was followed by a stalling vertical suplex and then by a slingshot suplex. As Scarlett landed on the canvas, Valentina floated over into the mount position, taking a moment to recover before she began to fire off right and left hands into her face. Silver covered up after the first two shots; the rest of Lozano’s attempted shots landing on her forearms. It saw the Privileged Circle member take hold of Scarlett’s head and begin to bounce the back of her skull off the canvas instead like she was dribbling a basketball. 

Zack: The 76ers couldn’t dribble a ball any better than Lozano is doing to the Evolution Champion’s head right now.

Kelly: The Champ might need an advil or two by the time this over and it’s good tactics here from Lozano because this will disorientate Silver in a hurry.

Stringer called for the break, starting the five count only for Lozano to yank her foe back to her feet where she whipped her into the ring ropes, catching her on the return with a spinning spinebuster before she fell on top of Scarlett to make the cover.

Kelly: Devastating spinebuster! I swear that’s left a Scarlett shaped dent in the ring!!

One…

Two…

Zack: Scarlett can absorb a lot of punishment, and still keep going. You’re seeing that on display right now

Silver kicked out of the pinfall and sat up which saw Lozano pull her up to her feet and into an Atomic drop before the Latin Goddess took off past her, bouncing off the ropes in front of the Chaotic Temptation member and taking her down to the canvas with a spear. Silver rolled to her side holding her gut and was quickly pulled back to her feet where Valentina delivered a heart punch that dropped Scarlett to one knee and allowed her opponent to follow up with an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Silver fell to the side and was quickly rolled onto her back as Lozano made the cover once again and hooked the leg this time.

Zack: Lozano’s smelling blood like a shark in the water here, and she’s closer than she ever was to victory tonight!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Kelly: Two and a half!!! Somehow Scarlett’s managing to keep this one alive. It’s got to be partly instinct at this point!

Again Scarlett kicked out and found herself brought back to her feet where she was whipped into the Privileged Circle corner. Silver hit the turnbuckle pads hard and began to step forwards gingerly in the direction of the middle of the ring which saw Valentina skip towards her and drive a front kick into her gut. Scarlett dropped down to one knee, steadying herself with one hand on the mat - one arm across her stomach - but only stayed down for a moment before she began to push herself up only for Valentina to pull her forward into a standing headscissors, flipping up onto her shoulders as Lozano stepped forward and drove Silver into the corner with a powerbomb. As Silver slumped against the pads, Lozano made the tag to Morales, bringing her into the match as she raised her boot and pressed it against Scarlett’s throat, choking her out in the corner while Isis stepped into the ring and began to fire off side kicks into the Evolution Champion’s body. The referee used the count, getting the choke broken on four, Valentina raising her hands as she stepped through the ropes to the outside. 

Zack: Isn’t it fitting that we are in the home of the Philadelphia Flyers when you see how ice cold the Circle are whenever they have the opportunity.

Kelly: Yet again we’re seeing excellent teamwork from the Circle. They’ve ridden the storm and have Scarlett caught in their corner, doing everything they can to wear her down - legal or not.

As Lozano took hold of the tag rope, Isis in the ring raised her boot and took up choking Scarlett in the corner. Again Stringer called for the break and used the four count, getting the break a moment before the five count could be completed. Isis glared at the senior official as stringer reprimanded her for the choke before the Titaness dragged Scarlett out of the corner, scooping her off her feet and sent her down to the canvas on the Privileged Circle side of the ring with a Fallaway slam. Scarlett hit the mat with a look of pain on her face, arching her back upwards. Silver looked to start to rise only for Morales to pull her back to her feet, scooping her up onto her shoulder this time before she planted her in the middle of the canvas with a michinoku driver. Quickly Isis made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

Zack: Good Lord, Isis tried to plant Scarlett’s head into the mat like a tree! That might be all she wrote!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Kelly:  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Though Scarlett owes Emma big time for keeping this one alive!!

Before the count could be completed, Emma entered the ring and broke up the cover with a running kick to the side of Isis head causing the Titaness to roll away out of the pinfall. Mackenzie headed back towards the corner, Isis glaring at her as she came back to her feet and headed after the Glaswegian trash talking her for a couple of moments as Emma took up her position on the corner and waved the Titaness forward, telling her to take her best shot. Morales turned away to see Scarlett slowly beginning to push up to her knees before she suddenly spun into a discus forearm that would have took Emma’s head off had the experienced veteran not telegraphed it and ducked underneath it. Isis staggered slightly as she missed the attempted blow, spinning all the way back around to Silver who exploded forward and delivered a leaping double knee strike into Isis chest. Morales fell back against the ropes and Scarlett quickly grabbed hold of her wrist, Irish whipping her across the ring. On the return Isis found herself taken down to the mat with a Thesz press, Silver unloaded upon the Red Haired Goliath as soon as they landed on the canvas.

Zack: Look at those shots, Kelly. Scarlett’s kicked it into second gear here, and she’s got right hands for everyone who wants to try her!

Kelly: Give her one opening Zack...and Scarlett might well feel like she’s fighting for survival after the way Isis planted her just moments ago.

The referee called for the break and started the count only for Isis to shove Scarlett away from her at the three count. Scarlett rolled off and come to her feet, taking off towards the ropes and came back to deliver a vicious running knee strike to her opponent’s head that sent Morales sprawling back down to the canvas. Silver quickly headed towards the corner, pushing up to the middle rope where she waved the rising Morales up to her feet and dove off, catching Isis around the head as she flipped over her and dropped her to the canvas with a diamond dust. Once more Isis rolled away and began to push upwards, holding her jaw as she did so only for Scarlett to grab her by the head once more as she drove her down into the mat with a reverse DDT. Silver quickly rolled away and once more headed towards the corner where she climbed to the top rope and launched herself into a knee drop. As it connected Silver popped back upwards and delivered a second knee drop completing the Boom Boom before she made the cover on her opponent.

Zack: I’ve seen that many times, and there went the BOOM BOOM!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Kelly: SO CLOSE!!!! We’ve talked about Emma and Scarlett being tough, but Isis is right up there with them. Scary powerful. Scary resilient.

Isis kicked out at the last moment. Scarlett checking the count with the referee only to have the two count confirmed to her. Silver nodded her head as she moved towards the neutral corner, where she stretched out across the top rope, yawning as though she was bored as she watched Isis began to rise. Morales came to one knee and Scarlett hopped back down to her feet, sizing Isis up for the Silver Spike and darted forward towards her, looking to fire off the thumb strike to the throat...only for Isis to catch her opponent around the throat with both hands, jerking her up off her feet and drove her down into the mat with a double handed chokebomb. The crowd booed the red haired wrestler loudly as Valentina was stomping her foot into the corner, trying to rally her partner. 

Zack: I hope Valentina isn’t expecting to get this Philadelphia crowd behind her while she’s trying to will Isis up to her feet. But the Titaness could use all the help she can muster!

Kelly: Well...we are in Philadelphia Zack, home of the Broad Street Bullies, maybe she’s hoping to tap into that part of the fanbase that just wants to see bone shaking hits and slams?!?

Morales rolled onto her front and started to move towards her corner, pushing herself up to her feet as she did so and dove to make the cover. Valentina came into the ring as Scarlett was heading towards her own corner and Lozano caught her before she could reach Emma’s outstretched arm, Valentina wrapping her arms around Scarlett’s waist to slam her down to the mat with a ferocious release belly to back suplex. The momentum saw the Evolution Champion roll through and landed on her knees, sitting back on her heels. Valentina came back to her feet as Scarlett pushed upwards and came forward to catch her flush in the face with the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick to the face. Lozano quickly made the cover on her opponent, hooking her leg as she did so.

Kelly: PRICELESS KISS!!!! SCARLETT ATE IT ALL!!! That could be the knockout!!

One…

Two…

Emma looked to come into the ring only for Isis to also enter the ring, cutting off the former Ultraviolence Champion as the pair started to brawl, throwing right and left hands at each other.

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Oh, that was close! Scarlett just barely got her shoulder up and this match is falling apart at the seams with all four women in the ring.

At the very last moment, Scarlett rolled the shoulder to break up the pinfall, Stringer immediately showing the two count before she came to her feet and tried to separate the brawling illegal competitors in this match only for Morales and the Glaswegian to continue exchanging hands, Emma being forced back to the ropes before she grabbed hold of the top rope and pulled it down, low bridging the Titaness and sending her over the top and onto the apron. Stringer ordered Mackenzie back to the corner while Valentina brought Scarlett back up to her feet and signalled to the crowd for the Divine Intervention only to get shoved backwards by the Evolution Champion as Morales attempted to step back into the ring. As Lozano regained her balance after the shove, Silver surprised her with the Silver Spike, Valentina gasping for breath only to be pulled down into a small package. Stringer cut off Morales, sending her back to the Privileged Circle corner before she turned around, saw the pinning combination and dove into position to make the count right in the middle of the ring.

Zack: That’s the SILVER SPIKE!! She’s won a lot of matches with it too! Are we about to add another?

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelly: Lozano just in the nick of time escapes!!! How much of that is down to Stringer take a couple of moments to get Isis out the ring?!?

At the last moment Valentina kicked out of the pinfall attempt, still gasping for breath and started to head towards the Privileged Circle with her arm outstretched for the tag while Scarlett did the same, heading towards Emma who was stood in the corner, reaching towards her partner. Lozano managed to make the tag to Isis who stepped into the ring as the crowd started to cheer loudly as Scarlett dove forward and made the tag to Emma. The Glaswegian quickly entered the ring and darted forward to meet Isis with a low dropkick to her kneecap that took her legs out from underneath her. Isis fell face first to the canvas and immediately started to push back upwards, getting to one knee before Emma charged towards her once more leaping onto her shoulders and delivered the Playing With Scissors headscissors DDT that planted Isis headfirst into the canvas. The former Ultraviolence Champion wasted little time before she made the cover, hooking her leg as she did so and Stringer slid into position to make the cover.

Kelly: PLAYING WITH SCISSORS!!! One of Emma’s favourite moves and Isis is going to have one Hell of a headache!!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Chaotic Temptation did it again! They may not be the biggest but they are certainly among the most dominant factions in FFW right now!

Stringer called for the bell and as it sounded Emma rolled away from her opponent and sat up as Scarlett, CK and Ryan Mackenzie entered into the ring, Ryan and Scarlett helping her to her feet before the referee raised her hand while the official announcement was made.

Kat: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, representing Chaotic Temptation, the team of… “THE STAR DISTRACTION” SCARLETT SILVER and EMMA MACKENZIE!!!!

Kelly: Both teams put on a clinic of tag team wrestling tonight. They pushed each other every step of the way and Chaotic Temptation just managed to pull the victory out of the bag tonight!!

Zack: We’re about out of time, fans. Don’t miss Velocity Thursday in what should be a helluva main event when Missy meets Jo McFarlane! Good night from Philly!

The two winners raised their hands in victory once more, getting cheered by the crowd as Isis rolled out to the outside, glaring up at the victors in the ring and fuming with anger, looking to re-enter the ring only to get held back by Valentina as the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2020, 09:58:31 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: