Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 10:45:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - Februay 6, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - Februay 6, 2020  (Read 159 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 07, 2020, 04:16:54 pm »

Live from the Spectrum Center in Charlotte, North Carolina
February 6, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking across at Andi Takata.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum Jijang screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring. We then see Zack and Dante.

Zack: Welcome to the Queen City of Charlotte, North Carolina! You’re watching Velocity, and what a great night you’ve chosen to join us! In our main event, Missy looks to insert herself into the main event picture for the FFW Championship when she faces the #1 contender to that title, Jo McFarlane. 

Dante: Yeah, and that Dawn Lohan chick is gonna make her debut against the fantastically talented newest member of the Gold Standard, Jordan Majors. Valerie McKinley is gonna thrash Jem Michaels too. But what everyone should be looking forward to is a video shot earlier in the week featuring myself and Cassandra Steen!

Zack: Yeah. We’ll try to contain our excitement as we send it up to Kat in the ring for the debut of Dawn Lohan as she meets Jordan Majors! Take it away, Kat!

Dante: This strumpet again?! Can she at least shave her chest hair?

The camera heads up to the ring, and the stunning Kat Grayson is front and center with her microphone ready to begin the introductions. 

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Welcome to the Queen City here in Charlotte, North Carolina. Thank you for watching Velocity. We are under two months away from Relentless on March 28th, and in some cases, that show can’t get here fast enough. Dante will be here later, but I’ll be joined by Kyle Kilmeade for this opening match.

The lights go down and light purple lights twirl near the entry way as "Nightmare" by Halsey starts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

Jordan Majors runs in and jumps and lands right as the beat hits and the lights come on to show her standing on the stage and staring out at the crowd with her manager Kyle Kilmeade standing beside her. She smiles and starts skipping slowly toward the ring as Kyle follows.

Kat: From Chicago, Illinois! Weighing in at 130 pounds... JORDAN MAJORS!

Jordan slaps the apron as she reaches the ring and slides under the ropes. She runs from one side back to the other and jumps on the ropes and leans over the top with a big smile. Kyle walks up the steps and stands on the apron admiring the show. Jordan shakes her head around in a crazy manner before hoping back to the mat and pacing the ring. Kyle heads for the booth to join Zack. 

Zack: Welcome to the broadcast position, Kyle. Your newest client has really changed up her look since the last time we saw her, hasn’t she? 

Kyle: Yeah, nothing wrong with that. Women like trying out different colors and things like that. It doesn’t have any bearing on this match at all. 

Mz Hyde by Halestorm echoes from the loud speaker.

Dawn Lohan pushes her way through the curtain. She stands in front of the entrance way, she takes a moment to soak in the reaction from the crowd. As the music is coursing through the arena she knows she can't delay the inevitable.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, DAWN... LOHAN

She slowly makes her down to the ring, all business.

She makes her way to the ring steps. When she reaches the top of the steps, she walks along the apron. Grabbing the top rope she pulls back, using the momentum she propels herself forward over the top rope into the ring. She immediately springs up. She walks to the turnbuckle, stands on the middle turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere. She hops off the turnbuckle and remains in the corner until the match gets underway.

Zack: This will be our first look at Dawn Lohan in the ring for FFW. She made quite a name for herself before she got here in both SCW and GCW. 

Kyle: No question she’s done well for herself before coming to FFW. This is where some of the best in the world are, so it’s not hard to see how she found herself here. 

Referee Melinda Davis checks both women for illegal objects before calling for the bell. Jordan heads for the center with her tongue out, seemingly putting Dawn off for a half second before she joins her. Majors offered her a handshake, which also wasn’t what Dawn expected. But before she could consider it, Jordan lunged forward with a headbutt to her face. The brunette starts hammering right hands and forearms into the side of her head before pulling her down into a front facelock. It looked like she was setting up for a DDT, but Dawn shoved her back into the ropes. When the referee called for the break, Lohan surprised Majors with a jawbreaker. Standing upright, she began to unleash a series of chops to her chest before whipping her across to the far side. As soon as she rebounded, Dawn popped her up into the air and stepped out of the way to let her faceplant on the mat. 

Zack: It looks like Jordan’s rather unorthodox style isn’t really fazing Dawn in the slightest. Why do you think that is? 

Kyle: I’m guessing at least part of it is due to her sister, Abi, likely giving her some advice since she knows Jordan fairly well. The rest you might chalk up to experience and tape watching.

Dawn stood over her back as she was trying to get up, n and started driving clubbing fists into her back to pound her back down. She took off for the far side, using the ropes for a springboard into a handspring back elbow to Majors’ jaw. It wobbled her backwards a couple steps before Lohan grabbed her head, using the ropes again for a springboard into a bulldog followed by a quick cover and leg hook. 

Zack: It’s looking like it’s gonna be a short night for Jordan!

ONE!!!!

TW---.

Jordan kicked out before the two touched the mat, and shoved Dawn off her in the process. She made it back to her feet as Dawn went to grab her, only Jordan caught her with a kick to the stomach to stop that. Then she left her feet like a raptor to take Dawn down, and started biting into her face. 

Kyle: I think Jordan might have been watching Jurassic Park recently, and got some ideas. I guarantee Dawn didn’t see that coming. 

The referee got to a four count before she stopped, and then dragged Dawn to the corner by her hair. She pulled her back to her feet, and pounded her head into the turnbuckle. Majors landed several knee strikes into her abdomen before scooping her up for a gutbuster. As soon as Lohan hit the mat, Jordan bounced off the near side with a double stomp to her body. She flashed a smile to her manager in the booth before sitting the blonde up and applying a straightjacket choke using Dawn’s own arms around her neck. 

Kyle: Dawn’s got a lot of energy, especially with this being her first FFW match and all. Now you’re seeing Jordan sap it out of her. 

Zack: This is not how Dawn Lohan hoped to spend her Thursday night, and Jordan looks like she’s having the time of her life right now.

Dawn tried to squirm out of it until Jordan pressed a knee into her back as she pulled back on her hands. Then Lohan’s face showed much more pain as the referee asked her if she wanted to stop the match. The blonde shook her head as Jordan looked like she was singing a song to herself as her head bobbed up and down. Lohan continued to try to work her way out of it without much success before Jordan leaned down and screamed in her ear for her own amusement. The referee checked again, but Dawn had started to turn enough to get her foot under the bottom rope. Davis called for the break, and Jordan gave it before drilling an elbow into the top of her head for good measure. 

Kyle: As Dawn here is learning, it’s hard to game plan for Jordan. Because she tends to go with whatever she’s thinking at the time. So she can watch all the tape she wants, I’m not sure how much help it’ll be. 

Zack: Elbows like that from Jordan look like she’s trying to make Dawn as unstable as she seems to be. 

Jordan grabbed her feet under both arms, and fell backwards into a catapult. Dawn crashed into the corner and staggered out before the brunette surprised her with a reverse rana that planted her onto the mat. She quickly headed for the corner to make her way up top, and launched into a frog splash…. Only Dawn wasn’t there when she landed. Majors hit hard as Dawn rolled out of the way, and started trying to pull herself together. She finally made it to her feet just as Jordan was to her knees, and began laying in a series of kicks to her chest. Each shot teetered here where she sat before a high knee to her head put her down. Dawn immediately went for the cover as Davis dropped to count. 

Zack: She calls that the LOHAN BARRAGE, and it might be enough to seal the deal!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO.

Jordan once again managed to kick out in time, and Dawn quickly got back to her feet. It was clear that she was still feeling the effects of Jordan’s offense as she headed towards the corner. She knelt down to wave for her to get back to her feet as Jordan was fairly dazed at the moment. 

Kyle: I have a feeling she’s going to regret this. You don’t give Jordan time to get herself together, I don’t care what you have in mind. 

As soon as Jordan was to all fours, Dawn darted out of the corner towards her. But the brunette avoided the contact, and popped back to her feet. Lohan stopped herself suddenly before Jordan spun her around, kicked her in the stomach, and hooked her into a piledriver. The newcomer collapsed like a house of cards before Jordan rolled her over to make the cover. 

Kyle: What’d I tell you? I noticed Jordan looked at her as she was getting up, and she got dropped on her head for it. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NOPE!!

Dawn rolled her shoulder in time before the three, and Jordan unloaded with straight right hands to her head. Grinning now, she pulled Dawn back to her feet. But Lohan seemed the worse for wear. 

Zack: That piledriver still has Dawn’s running lights dimmed, and whatever Jordan has in mind won’t likely make it any better. 

Jordan hooked her head under one arm, and went for a DDT. But Dawn hooked the top rope with her arm, and let Jordan hit the mat. The fans started getting behind the blonde now as Dawn began to get her wits about her. Jordan started to get up too, and ate a forearm to the jaw before Lohan shoved her back into the corner. Dawn stepped back, and took off with a high knee aimed for her head. But Jordan ducked behind her! Lohan spun around as Jordan was about to spew mist in her face, only for Lohan to cover her mouth first. It ended up spilling on Jordan’s mouth before Dawn scooped her up into a spinebuster.

Zack: I guess Dawn’s seen enough of those mistings of Jordan to know better when she sees one coming!

Kyle: Yeah, that’s probably something else her sister probably brought up if she didn’t already notice it herself. 

Dawn headed towards the corner as the mist covered Jordan’s mouth on the canvas. The blonde made it to the top rope, eyeing and measuring her opponent for a moment before she launched into her 450 splash!

Zack: It’s A NEW DAWN!!

Unfortunately Jordan rolled out of the way, and Dawn hit the mat instead. Before she could react, Jordan landed her phoenix splash and hooked both legs for the cover!

Kyle: It’s still looking dark outside to me, Zack! That’s the MONEY DROP!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell to boos as Jordan got to her feet, licking her yellow stained lips with a grin on her face before she had her hand raised. 

Zack: I’ll give the devil her due! Jordan knew Dawn’s tendencies, and made her pay for every miscalculation. And the newest addition to the Gold Standard has picked up another win.

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………… JORDAN MAJORS!!

Kyle: That’s typically how these go, isn’t it Zack? A member of the Gold Standard witht heir hand raised? Excuse me.

Kyle left the booth, and joined Jordan in the ring to congratulate her. She beamed up to him with her partially stained face as he raised her hand again. He glanced towards the back as the boos began, and soon they were joined by Elizabeth Lannister. The “Lioness” stepped through the ropes and congratulated Jordan before helping Dawn up long enough to spike her with her jumping swinging DDT. 

Zack: Elizabeth Lannister is set to meet Dawn at Relentless, and I guess the best time to make a point is when your opponent just had a match. That’s pretty much par for the course with her. 

Kyle retrieved Jordan a towel to wipe her face as the show cuts to a commercial break.

A Company Woman

Recorded Last Week...

The sight of the open road is seen next as the camera is looking through a tinted window briefly before it turns to show we are now in a limousine. And seated across from the camera is the newest addition to FFW from Future Shock, Cassandra Steen. She’s joined by her manager, Dante Knox. 

Dante: Greetings from England. For those of you who have wondered why you haven’t seen a great deal of this woman right here on your televisions since she moved to the FFW roster, that’s because she and I have been busily promoting Future Shock’s pending arrival in Sheffield on the 10th. Because if there’s anything that you can say about Cassandra Steen, it’s that she’s a company woman. She didn’t put in all that time in Future Shock to come to FFW and NOT make herself integral to FFW’s success. And Future Shock’s success is part of that. Even if we are in Sheffield, which is… not my favorite city here.

Cassandra gives a small nod of her head. 

Cassandra: While Sheffield would not be my first choice of city, it is still a part of the best county in England. Yorkshire. A fitting place for a company as successful as FFW to bring it’s rising stars to, in what I am sure is going to be another excellent night in Future Shock’s calendar. 

Dante: Granted, Cassandra was under no obligation to do so. As you well know, she’s already moved to FFW and placed Future Shock in a fully written chapter of her career. But as I said, she’s a company woman. Besides with as much promotion as we’ve done, it’s not like either of us have seen the Lesser Steen here. She’s done multiple radio spots and appearances, didn’t see the Inferior Steen at any of them… and she’s married to the guy who runs the show! It’s further proof of what I was saying about this woman showing interest in the future success of this company. She’s the best thing to happen to Sheffield since…. The town was founded, if you ask me. 

The Yorkshire brunette smirks a little and moves a strand of hair from her face. 

Cassandra: I think it has long been established the many ways I am the better of my sister. Even if she will not accept that, it does not change the facts. Like my esteemed manager has mentioned, I haven’t seen her on this trip. I haven’t bumped into her doing any kind of promotion or build up for her own husband’s show. That’s not only her failing as an employee of FFW but also as a wife. I would feel sorry for Adam, but he chose her, so it is entirely his own fault. 

Dante regretfully nodded his head in agreement with his client. 

Dante: But enough about all that. What I want to discuss is the future. You see, upon arriving in FFW, a whole new world has opened up for Cassandra. She’s now on the main stage. She has reached the destination she sought all that time ago when she joined Future Shock. The whole company is her oyster, so to speak. A woman with the skills and talents of Cassandra Steen is what many would classify… at least the intelligent ones… as a generational talent. Someone with the skill set and tools all in abundance that she needs to become the fastest rising star in this promotion. She has the keys to the kingdom, so to speak. And as her manager, it’s part of my responsibility to ensure she gets featured in the best way possible. And that’s why I have seen to it that she will be on the next Velocity card two weeks from tonight. The city of Indianapolis will now go down in history for something meaningful, because they can say they were the host city for the most anticipated debut from Future Shock in FFW history!

Cassandra: Mark my words, I intend to make the same kind of impact on the main stage that I made the whole way through my Future Shock tenure. I didn’t put all of the work into my time in Future Shock that I did, only to throw it away once I set foot in the door of FFW. Take that as you will… a threat… a promise. I will not let anyone stand in my way, including whoever is put in front of me two weeks from tonight. 

Dante: That’s when the discussion and anticipation comes to an end, and one of the greatest of all time will begin her journey. And luckily for all of you, it’ll be televised so you can gather round the family and invite your only friend over to see it all. Now if you’ll excuse us, we are en route to the airport for yet another stop on this tour. After all, at least the company can rely on one of the Steen women to promote the brand. 

The camera turned to look back at the road as they drove over it before the show went back to the live broadcast. 
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 04:22:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2020, 04:17:06 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

As “Rumble And Sway” by Jamie N Commons starts to play, Jem two steps her way out to the middle of the stage with a HUGE smile on her face. Hopping around in a circle in the middle with her arms outstretched as she soaks up the atmosphere, finally falling to her knees and throwing her head back in delight, she’s joined by her tag partner, Angela. Interlocking fingers Angela pulls her up from her knees to her feet and Jem immediately begins to sashay and slide her way to the ring clapping her hands above her head to the song as she tries to rally the crowd behind her. Reaching the ring, the girl rolls under the bottom rope and kips up to her feet, immediately taking off toward the corner, leaping onto the middle rope and throwing a fist up into the air, before dropping back to the mat. Leaning through the ropes she fistbumps with Ange before turning her attention back to the ring.

Kat: Coming from Sheffield, England. Standing 5’5” tall and weighing in at 124 lbs, accompanied to the ring by her tag team partner Angela Hinchcliffe...JEM MICHAELS!!!

Zack: It’s not often we see only one member of NHB in action, but here we are. Unlike Jem’s opponent, she may not be used to going so but she’ll get a taste of it tonight. I have one half of the Unity Champions as well as the Fast Track Champion joining me. Lacey, welcome to the booth.

Lacey: I always welcome a chance to watch and support my Gold Standard sisters, even if I am expecting this to be a five second match in Valerie’s favour. 

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is one half of the reigning FFW Unity Champions…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and her music fades out. She rests her back against the turnbuckles and brushes a few stray strands of hair out of her face, awaiting the start of the action.

Zack: Valerie is just as adept on her own in a match as she is in a tag team with my broadcast partner. I suspect that will be an advantage she’ll have here, especially since Jem is accustomed to tagging out when she needs it. 

Lacey: We’ve already proven as a team that we can beat NHB… remember the Future Shock Tag Championships? Valerie will make easy work of Jem on her own. 

Referee Jennifer Stringer completes a check of both women as Kat makes her way smiling out of the ring under a cheer from the Charlotte crowd. Happy that neither has anything that they shouldn’t have she calls for the bell to get the match underway. Jem makes her way straight to the centre of the ring, while Valerie remains in her corner talking to Kyle and every so often looking across at Jem with a sneer. The Charlotte crowd boo the One Percenter loudly, but she dismisses them with a wave her hand as Jem taps her foot impatiently. 

Zack: While Charlotte lets Valerie know how they feel about her, how are you feeling heading into your first title defense on the next Breaking Point against Luci? 

Lacey: I’m feeling absolutely fine, Zack. Why wouldn’t I be? It’s just another night in the office for me. 

Stringer tells Valerie that the match has started which gets nothing but another sneer from the One Percenter until Jem decides not to wait and starts to make her way towards Valerie’s corner. McKinley spots her and steps out onto the apron, telling the referee to keep her back because she’s not ready, earning her another large amount of disdain from the Charlotte crowd. Jem scowls but steps back half a step and invites Valerie to step into the ring. The One Percenter doesn’t seem interested in that in the slightest, telling Jem she can wait until she’s ready. 

Lacey: How rude is Jem? Can’t she see that Valerie is trying to have a conversation with Kyle? Some people just have no manners around here. 

Zack: That sounds like a Valerie problem, not a Jem problem. She should have done this in the back, but we both know this is all a stall tactic. 

Jem starts to pace side to side, still scowling at McKinley who tells the referee to keep Michaels back… despite her not getting any closer to the One Percenter. Stringer rolls her eyes but turns to tell Jem to give Valerie some space and as soon as she does the Gold Standard team member climbs up onto the top rope. The referee moves but before Jem has a chance to react, Valerie leaps off with a flying forearm smash that staggers the NHB team member backwards several steps. Michaels starts to right herself, but before she can fully get her feet beneath her, Valerie catches her with a superkick to the jaw that flattens her to the canvas. 

Zack: Valerie nailed that right on the chin, and we’re seeing a bit more speed on display here. Usually the One Percenter is all about keeping the pace slow and breaking her opponent down. 

Lacey: And how many of her opponents know that? That is exactly what Jem will have been counting on, so Valerie is doing the smart thing and keeping her on her toes… or off them as the case may be. 

The NHB team member gets straight back up to her feet, but just as she does Valerie bounces off the ropes to use a slingblade to put her unceremoniously straight back down again. The Charlotte crowd’s boos get louder towards the One Percenter as she taunts them and then turns her attention towards Jem. She kicks the NHB team member in the ribs and then starts to yell at her telling her to get up. Michaels gets back up holding her ribs slightly and scowling, which only becomes more intense as Valerie delivers a hard slap to the face that sends her head reeling and provokes a large amount of disdain throughout the arena.

Lacey: This crowd obviously wouldn’t know talent if it smacked them in their crooked teeth. Valerie is a darling and they should be supporting her, for putting Jem in her place. 

Zack: All this is going to do is piss Jem off. I’ve never seen a situation where slapping an opponent in the face ends up working well in the long run for the one who did it.

Jem turns back towards Valerie holding the side of her face, just as the Gold Standard team member delivers another slap to the opposite side that echoes throughout the arena. Michaels visibly gets angry and turns quickly back towards the One Percenter just as she leaves her feet for a standing dropkick that knocks the NHB team member back into the ropes. Jem bounces off them and Valerie strikes with nasty European uppercut to send her straight back into them again. She bounces off a second time and Valerie attempts to catch her with a second uppercut but Jem narrowly dodges to the side to avoid it causing Valerie to stumble forwards a few steps before she stops herself and regains her balance. 

Zack: In the back of Jem’s mind, she’s no doubt remembering those tag matches with you and Valerie and a six woman tag with Lilly a while back too. I am positive that they are motivation for her. 

Lacey: If she was really remembering them, she would have forfeit this match and saved herself the inevitable embarrassment. Wouldn’t she? Then again, she’s probably not smart enough to even think about that. 

Jem pops up back to her feet behind Valerie and takes a second to regain her composure. McKinley spins around looking furious, straight into a vicious elbow to the side of the head from Jem that staggers her back a few steps. Jem follows her and grabs her by the shoulder to hold her in place while she keeps delivering shot after shot before she takes a couple of steps back and delivers a superkick of her own to drop the One Percenter to the canvas like a rock. The crowd comes to their feet with cheers for the NHB team member, but she stays focused on Valerie as the redhead starts to rise back to her feet. As soon as she gets halfway, Jem takes off towards the ropes and once Valerie is fully vertical, Michaels launches herself from the top rope with a double axe handle that drives the Gold Standard team member down to her knees. 

Lacey: This is disgraceful! She obviously cheated there, the referee should disqualify Jem immediately!

Zack: It’s amazing how we can watch the same monitor but see two different matches. I told you slapping someone in a match always comes to haunt you.

Valerie starts to rise back up to her feet again, only to be met with a dropkick that sends the One Percenter backwards into the ropes. She rebounds off and straight into a second superkick that flattens her back to the canvas again. Jem takes off towards the ropes and uses them for a springboard somersault leg drop that she lands perfectly across Valerie’s chest, before she gets into place for the cover. Stringer drops down into place for the count as the Charlotte crowd get even louder in their support for Jem. 

Zack: This is why Valerie should have stuck with her usual plan, because Jem can pick up the pace with the best of them! There’s a cover!

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

Valerie gets her shoulder up before the three and shoves Jem away from her with a look of disgust, which doesn’t seem to phase the NHB team member at all as she rolls away and back up to her feet, while Valerie stays down on the canvas catching her breath. 

Lacey: A cover means nothing unless it’s held for three, and that was about as far from three as you can get. A smarter wrestler wouldn’t have even attempted that cover. It’s clear that Jem is out of her depth. 

The crowd continues to cheer the NHB team member as she heads to the ropes and comes off the middle with an elbow drop... that ends up getting nothing but canvas as Valerie rolls away at the very last second. Jem makes it back to her feet quickly but doesn’t stay on them for long as Valerie hits her with a springboard roundhouse kick that flattens her back to the canvas. Again Michaels pushes back up to her feet but this time Valerie catches her with an uppercut as she stands and then pulls her into wrist lock into a short arm lariat. She keeps the wrist lock applied and stomps down onto the NHB team member’s ribs, getting a yell of pain in response as she does. A second, third, fourth and fifth stomp follows to the same spot, before the redhead uses the wrist lock to pull Jem back up to her feet and fire her across into the nearest corner. 

Lacey: I just love watching Valerie use her CROWN JEWEL, it’s simply majestic. A true thing of beauty, don’t you agree?

Zack: It’s certainly effective, and I’m sure Jem might disagree with the beauty of it at this point. But it’s easy to see what made her a former Future Shock Champion. 

Valerie follows the NHB team member in with a corner dropkick that pins her back against the turnbuckles and then gets to her feet and grabs onto the top rope at the side of her. Using the rope to steady herself she drives knee strike after knee strike into Jem’s ribs until she reaches ten in a row and then pulls her out. McKinley fires her across into the ropes and heads to the opposite set herself. As both women rebound, Valerie catches Jem with another, even more vicious sling blade to flatten her to the canvas. The Gold Standard team member gets into position for a cover and hooks a leg as Stringer slides back into position. 

Lacey: Now, this is how you go for a cover! I predict that we’re about to see the end of this match in precisely three seconds….

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jem gets her shoulder up before the three is complete which makes Valerie visibly angry as she storms back to her feet and starts to argue with the referee that she should learn to count to three properly. 

Zack: And just like slapping an opponent, I’ve never seen someone argue with the referee and get what they want! All this does is give Jem time to get her marbles together. 

While Valerie continues to argue, Jem heads straight towards the corner and immediately scales to the top rope and watches Valerie for a moment. Kyle starts to pound on the apron to get Valerie’s attention and as soon he does she turns in Jem’s direction, just as the NHB team member comes off the ropes with a diving DDT to drive Valerie’s head into the canvas which gets the NHB team member another pop from the Charlotte crowd. Jem heads straight for the ropes and ducks through them onto the apron as McKinley begins to pull herself up to a seated position, rubbing her head a little and scowling a lot as she does. She looks behind her to Kyle who gives her some encouragement to get back up again. The Gold Standard team member pulls herself up but as soon as she gets her feet beneath her Jem uses the top rope for a slingshot into a hurricanrana that flips the redhead head first into the canvas once again. Michaels immediately gets into place for the cover and hooks a leg as she does…. but no count comes.

Zack: One two three…. This match could be over right now. But our senior official is having to deal with Kilmeade on the apron saving his client from a potential loss!

Lacey: Kyle wasn’t to know that Jem would be stupid enough to go for a cover right as he was asking the referee a question. And I’m sure it will be a question of the utmost importance!

Jem glares towards the ropes when she sees the reason for the lack of count is Kyle standing on the apron distracting the referee. Valerie starts to get her shoulder up, so Jem gets back to her feet and pulls the Gold Standard team member up with her. On the outside, Angela heads around the ring towards Kyle who quickly gets down from the apron, and starts to make his way in the opposite direction around the ring. 

Lacey: Look at that! Do you see how Angela is trying to intimidate Kyle when he hasn’t even done anything. Jem should be disqualified for bringing her to the ring!

Valerie tries to catch Jem with an uppercut but the NHB team member manages to avoid it narrowly. She fires the One Percenter across into the ropes, as the redhead rebounds Jem catches her with a jumping roundhouse kick, followed quickly by a second and then a third before she pulls the One Percenter into an inside cradle pin. Stringer slides into position for the count as the Charlotte crowd come to their feet. 

Zack: Good Lord, Jem unleashed one hell of a flurry right there! THREE STRIKES, and I think Valerie’s out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Kyle moves to climb up onto the apron, but Angela appearing at his side quickly deters him from that as he again moves away from her further down the apron.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer gets to her feet to call for the bell as Jem gets back to her feet and the crowd cheers the NHB team member loudly. 

Kat: Your winner………………………..via pinfall……………………….JEM MICHAELS!

Zack: All of a sudden, the Unity Tag Title match at Relentless on March 28th just got a shot in the arm! NHB has some momentum heading to meet the Gold Standard next month. 

Lacey: It isn’t going to help them, Zack. You’re just building their hopes up for nothing, which is pretty cruel of you really, when you think about it. 

Jem smiles as Stringer raises her hand and Angela rolls into the ring to raise her other one, while Kyle climbs into the ring to check on Valerie and help her to sit up. Valerie stares daggers at the NHB girls but they pay her no attention as they leave the ring and start to make their way to the back before the camera cuts elsewhere. 

Unacceptable

A clip of the recent match between Casey Atherton and Savannah Star is shown, including the ending as the blonde was struck with a loaded Bible to the back of her head which helped lead to her defeat. The show cuts back to the live broadcast, and finds her with her husband in the back.

Seth: I am a little surprised that my sister would allow Savannah to have her rematch so quickly after the last match. Part of me had assumed she’d drag it out just to cause her more annoyance. So we were both pleasantly surprised. Maybe she meant what she said about leaving the past in the past.

Savannah rolls her eyes slightly and can be seen visibly biting her tongue before she shakes her head slightly.

Savannah: Riiiiiiiight, and I’m the Duchess of Cambridge. I’m just as surprised as you are, but I can’t help but think that this is all some sort of setup. Call it a woman's intuition, if you will.

Seth: That being said, you all saw what happened at the last Breaking Point as my wife began making her point against members of Casey’s choir. And that was before some of her nuns approached me leaving the gym and tried to strongarm me into a donation. How you knew which one I visited is beyond me, but I don’t like being approached in the parking lot by what are essentially thugs. No more than my wife appreciated what they did to her against Casey.

Savannah: You see, I can pretty much handle myself in the ring. I’m used to being jumped from behind and being in multiple people on one situations thanks to dealing with certain other groups who will remain nameless. But there is something about what Casey and her Holy hit squad did that just rubs me the wrong way.

She pauses before she narrows her eyes.

Savannah: But to attempt to come after my husband? That is crossing a great many lines.

Seth: It wasn’t enjoyable for me either. Three of them tried to demand money from me in a public parking lot. I managed to get away from them, and they followed me for four blocks before I was able to lose them. I’m confident they were going to follow me home.

A sigh escapes Savannah’s lips as she folds her arms across her chest.

Savannah: So you see what we’ve been dealing with by a glorified snake oil salesman? By someone who claims to be ministering to those around her and schilling her app? This has gone beyond anything remotely annoying. This has creeped into the obsessive….and it is GOING to stop.

Seth: On the next Breaking Point, no less. What started as a match between a false prophet and Savannah has evolved into something a lot more problematic. At least if you’re Casey and her convicts. The way Savannah has been feeling, Casey may need the Lord to help her get through what’s in store for her at Breaking Point.

Savannah: You see, Casey, I’m not the one who decided to make this personal. I’m not the one who decided to instigate things. That is all on you, sweetie. You may have thought it was clever and justified when I was hit with a loaded Bible. But when you cornered my husband and attempted to follow him to our home? That...that just signed your fate. Because what I have in store for you at Breaking Point will make the Crucifiction seem like child’s play.

Seth: Give your soul to the Lord, Casey. The rest of you belongs to Savannah.

A graphic showing the rematch on the next Breaking Point is seen before we head to the ring for the main event.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 07:20:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2020, 04:17:17 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your main event of the evening!!

Zack: That was our last commercial break of the night, and we’re about to see the #1 contender for the FFW Championship in action against a woman who would very much like to supplant her in that role. And speaking of the champion, Shaw, welcome to the booth.

Shaw: Hey Zack. It’s a pleasure to be here to scout my challenger and want to be challenger up close and personal. I’m sure this is going to be a very interesting contest between two determined women.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo was named the next challenger, and is happy to remind you she didn’t get her rematch when she lost it some time ago. But with Jo, as we know, you also have to keep an eye out for her father who isn’t above getting his hands dirty. 

Shaw: Well that was a decision taken by her best friend, our boss and the woman who makes all the big decisions around here, Samantha Star. That would also be the same Samantha Star who gave me a chance to earn my shot to become FFW Champion, just by the by for when Jo asks yet again how I got to this position ahead of her next match.

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: The last time we saw Missy in a FFW ring was War Games at the end of last year, where she and the rest of Chaotic Temptation along with Savannah scored a very big win against the Franchise. 

Shaw: Missy had a lot of reasons for joining up with Savannah for War Games and performed pretty well throughout that match up. Missy has certainly building herself a reputation since she debuted in FFW.

Kevin Fisk was the referee assigned to the contest and checked with both competitors that they were both ready to start the match before he called for the bell. As it sounded, the two wrestlers came out of their corners to the center of the ring and locked up, both wrestlers fighting to establish the upper hand only for Jo to come out on top of the attempt with a stomp to Missy’s foot. Quickly McFarlane ghosted behind the Leeds native, entering into a rear waistlock that saw Missy attempt to pull her opponents hands apart only for the Franchise member to lift her up and take her down to the mat face first. McFarlane didn’t waste any time as she floated over her foe’s back and paintbrush slapped the back of her head with forehand and backhands before she slid away with a slightly amused grin on her face. Quickly the Northern Irish woman moved forward as Missy started to push up to her feet and applied a side headlock.

Zack: Either one of these women would be a new opponent for you, Shaw. What kind of challenge do you think each would pose? 

Shaw: Missy I think can be a much more emotional opponent - someone who is driven on and becomes more dangerous if she’s angry or pushed in anyway. Jo is likely to be slightly more cool and methodical and also more likely to be more ruthless if she can get away with it.

Despite the hold, Missy continued to rise to her feet which saw Jo wrench the hold in tighter. As she came back to her feet, the brunette walked her opponent backwards into the ring ropes and fired her off across the ring. Jo picked up speed as she hit the opposite ropes, coming back towards her opponent who dropped to her chest on the mat, McFarlane stepping over her as she did so and putting on the brakes immediately. As soon as Missy started to rise to her feet, Jo locked in the side headlock once again, wrenching it on tightly and flexing her muscles to make it even more effective as her father applauded her on the outside even as the crowd rallied behind Missy. Again the Leeds native walked her foe backwards into the ropes before she fired her off once more, sending her across the ring. This time as Jo hit the ropes, Missy left her feet for the dropkick...and only got air, landing flat on her back thanks to McFarlane grabbing hold of the top rope to stop her momentum. 

Zack: Speaking of the Franchise, were you at all surprised that your former tag partner joined with them recently? 

Shaw: Charlotte’s a very talented wrestler. To that end, I’m not in the least bit shocked that Samantha Star looked to recruit her and I guess Harker needs to do what she feels is best for her. If she’s only comfortable as a team member rather than standing on her own two feet, so be it.

As Missy started back to her feet, Jo took off towards her, take three quick steps forwards before she launched herself into a flying shoulder tackle, knocking her down to the canvas. Once more the Leeds born wrestler was quick to try and get back to her feet only to once again find her head caught by Jo for a rear chinlock before she could do much more than sit up. The Franchise member appeared to be enjoying herself as she exerted control early in the match, leaning into Missy as the Leeds native started to rise which saw Jo transition the hold into another side headlock. Despite McFarlane leaning her weight into her, the Chaotic Temptation member forced herself to get her feet beneath her and this time when she did she lifted the red headed woman upwards and dropped her back to the canvas with a suplex. The two rose back to their feet simultaneously only for Missy to catch Jo with a dropkick to the chest that sent her back to the canvas. 

Zack: Not that he’s been an issue so far, but how do you plan to combat Jo’s father in the corner at Relentless? He’s not above doing some dirty work with that kendo stick.

Shaw: Come on Zack, I’m Shaughnessy O’Neill, a natural born winner, the Quebecois of the Century and the longest reigning FFW Champion in company history. I understand if he feels the need to protect his daughter from a superior athlete like me and I’ll deal with him when the time comes.

Again the two wrestlers made their way back to their feet and Jo received a savate kick to the jaw from her opponent sending her sprawling back into the ring ropes. As McFarlane stepped forwards Missy grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her forwards into a belly to belly suplex. The Leeds native again came quickly to her feet and moved quickly towards her foe, catching her as she got her feet underneath her and taking her down to the mat with a running neckbreaker. McFarlane held her neck as she started to get her feet underneath her, getting knocked to the mat almost immediately thanks to a dropkick from Missy. This time when McFarlane hit the canvas she rolled under the bottom rope to the outside and to her feet, holding her neck. 

Zack: Jo’s taking a timeout here on the floor. This has not gone the way she had likely envisioned so far. 

Shaw: Jo was doing a good job of controlling the tempo of the match with the headlock in the early going...but that just seemed to rile Missy up and that is when she gets most dangerous.

The Franchise member turned towards the ring and was about to tell the official to keep Missy on the far side of the ring as the Leeds native was already on the way back across the ring before she left her feet, launching herself into the air and through the ropes into a suicide dive that caught McFarlane square in the chest, sending her falling backwards onto her ass, the back of her head bouncing off the barricade. Missy quickly came back to her feet and began to stomp away at her opponents chest before she pulled Jo back up to her feet by her hair and rolled her into the ring underneath the bottom rope. McFarlane rolled away from the ropes and started to get to her feet as Missy bounced on the bottom rope, springboarding up onto the top rope where she came off to land on Jo’s shoulders, snapping off a headscissors takedown. 

Zack: If you compare them side by side, Chaotic Temptation has been on a great roll lately between winning War Games and then the Evolution Championship. If we’re going by momentum, this may be Missy’s match to lose. What do you think?

Shaw: Chaotic Temptation have been on quite the roll in recent weeks but Jo is a Hall of Fame wrestler and a Triple Crown winner. If anyone can turn the tide for the Franchise it’s her. Especially with Dad watching on at ringside.

The move sent the Franchise member rolling towards the corner. As McFarlane made her way back to her feet, Missy darted in after her, leaving her feet to deliver a single leg running dropkick to Jo’s chest. Quickly Missy came back to her feet only to deliver a dropsault to Jo before the Leeds native yet again popped back to her feet and brought the Franchise member out of the corner with a monkey flip. Jo hit the mat hard and started to sit up, rolling to the side and onto her knees which prompted Missy to charge forward, catching her foe with a knee to the chest before she locked in a front facelock, yanking McFarlane up to her feet and straight into a snap DDT.

Zack: I know you likely don’t mind either way, but would Jo have been your choice as your next defense of the title? 

Shaw: If Jo feels like she’s owed a rematch, I’m more than happy to give it to her. If I want to be one of the truly great FFW Champions, part of that is clearing out the field of challengers - much as I did with the Unity Championships.

Again the Franchise member started to push up from the canvas, getting to her hands and knees before Missy pulled her upright with a handful of hair, applying a rear waistlock to her opponent before she quickly snapped off a release German suplex. The Leeds born wrestler rolled to the side and darted towards the ring ropes, leaving her feet to jump onto the middle rope and springboard backwards into a lionsault that connected perfectly with the red headed wrestlers chest. As Missy knelt up on her knees, Jo sat up, arms cradling her chest and started to roll away from the Englishwoman only for the former Evolution Champion to pull McFarlane upright once more, driving knees into her midsection as she did so before she hooked her head and sent her down to the mat with a snap suplex. Missy rolled her hips as she came to her feet, pulling the Northern irish wrestler up with her and into a second snap suplex. A third suplex followed that before Missy released her opponent and came back to her feet once again, pulling Jo to her feet only to jerk her into a single knee facebreaker. 

Zack: I watched what Missy had to say about this match, and I definitely got the vibe from her that this is where she wants to be. She wants to be in the main event picture, and she’s certainly spent a lot of time to get here. 

Shaw: Missy is definitely knocking on the door. It might have taken her a little while to get here and there might have been a slight detour along the way, but I feel she has proven to have the ability and consistency to be in the conversation.

Jo staggered back into the ring ropes and Missy followed in behind her, driving knife edge chops into McFarlane’s chest. The official called for the break and started to use the count on the Leeds native, getting to four before she took hold of the former FFW Champion’s wrist and fired her across the ring. As Jo returned Missy lifted her off her feet and spiked her straight back down into the canvas with a spinebuster, falling to her knees as she landed it. Missy didn’t waste any time at all in floating over into the mounted position where she started to deliver right and left hands into Jo’s face. The Northern Irish wrestler covered up, taking the brunt of the blows on her forearms. Fisk once more called for the break and used the five count, getting to four before Missy moved away, pulling Jo upwards and straight into a sit out facebuster. As the move landed Missy looked to lock in an STF only for Jo to be close to the ropes, allowing Tommy to reach in and jerk his daughter out by the wrist. 

Shaw: Here we go. Tommy’s had enough of seeing his daughter get beaten like a drum and has decided he needs to give her a little pep talk on the outside.

Zack: Tommy McFarlane officially returned to in-ring competition earlier this month over in SVW, but FFW fans know he’s been quite active here for a long while before that.

Fisk began to reprimand the man on the outside as Jo leaned against the apron, holding her head while she tried to catch her breath. Inside the ring, Missy came back to her feet and measured up the situation before she set off across the ring, building up momentum as she came off the ropes and flung herself into a baseball slide aimed at Jo...which saw McFarlane sidestep the attempt, lifting up the ring skirt, causing Missy to get caught up in the material as she landed on her feet. Immediately the Franchise member took full advantage as she began to unload on her opponent with a series of stiff rapid fire forearms to the side of her head and temple before she kicked her feet and rocked the Englishwoman with a knee to the jaw. Missy leaned forward over the ring skirt as Jo backed up a couple of steps to the retaining wall, getting booed loudly by the crowd before she darted forward and left her feet to drive the soles of both boots into the side of Missy’s head. 

Zack: If it comes down to it, I’m not sure Kyle’s gonna be a good enough match for Tommy. I mean you got two managers there who aren’t above involving themselves, but yours is at a disadvantage with Jo’s father on the other side. 

Shaw: I wouldn’t ask Kyle to put himself in that position. He’s not a trained wrestler and as far as I know he has no intention of being a wrestler so I wouldn’t ask him to get involved in a fight with an experienced, decorated veteran that has a hand in training the next generation of wrestlers.

The Leeds native fell to the side, dropping to her knees to land underneath the ring skirt as Jo rolled into the ring and straight back out to reset the referee’s count before she pulled out her opponent from under the ring with a handful of hair. Jo brought her foe to her feet allowing the wrestler from Derry to Irish whip her into the ring steps. Missy hit them hard back first as she fell to a sitting position against them. Fisk ordered Jo to bring the action back into the ring only to see McFarlane ignore her as she started to stomp a mudhole in Missy’s chest, the referee counting her out only for Jo to stop and roll back into the ring where she came to her feet. Fisk immediately began to tell her off for her actions outside the ring, only for Tommy behind the referee’s back pick up where his daughter left off as he began to walk the mudhole dry with repeated stomps to her body. Christian moved around the ring to stop Tommy, causing the “King in the North” to advance upon the high flying manager, brandishing a kendo stick. 

Zack: Kincaid’s earning his money tonight, and rightfully so because Tommy wasn’t going over there to get an autograph.

Shaw: And despite Kincaid being out there, Tommy’s still taking his shots whenever he can do so. Possibly the only way to negate him would be to get him thrown out of the building or locked up in a broom closet.

Fisk spun around, seeing the two managers facing off and immediately headed towards them, ducking between the ring ropes and ordering them both back to their corners. With the referee dealing with the two managers, Jo slid out of the ring to the outside, pulling Missy up to her feet as she marched her down the outside of the ring and sent her head first into the ring post. Missy stumbled past the ring post, Jo following behind her as she grabbed hold of the back of her head once more and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Missy rolled away, holding her head only for Jo to advance towards and delivered another stomp to her body, stopping her in her tracks before she started to circle the Leeds born woman, giving a Garvin Stomp to her foes limbs which caused Missy to curl up into a ball in an effort to protect herself.

Zack: You gotta believe Jo’s using this match as payback to some extent because the Franchise failed to win inside War Games. 

Shaw: There’s undoubtedly a little bit of that in the back of her mind after going on about how the Franchise were a united, unbeatable force going against a random jumble that were barely in the same book. And I think a little bit of it is that she knows this is what she has to do to beat Missy.

Jo shook her head at her opponent, pulling her up to her feet as she curled up before whipping her into the corner with all of her might. Missy hit the turnbuckle pads hard, back first and arched her spine away from the pads as Jo measured her up and charged forwards to connect with a running knee to her gut. Three more knee shots followed those before McFarlane snapped her opponent’s head backwards with a European uppercut. The Leeds native leaned back in the corner as McFarlane stepped up onto the middle rope and delivered an enzuigiri to the side of Missy’s head which saw the Leeds native to stumble out of the corner very unsteadily on her feet. Jo pushed up onto the middle rope of the corner, getting booed loudly by the crowd as she raised her hands and as Missy turned towards her opponent, McFarlane launched herself towards, grabbing her head as she spun around and delivered a Tornado DDT standing the brunette on the top of her head momentarily. As Missy collapsed to the mat, Jo made the cover, lazily reaching for a leg to hook it as Fisk dropped into position to make the count.

Shaw: HUGE Tornado DDT!!! Jo’s looking for a knockout shot after all the damage she’s done to her foes head!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Missy’s not ready to pack it in tonight. She knows this match would skyrocket her right into position to start breathing down the necks of you or Jo.

Missy  kicked out and Jo glared at the referee as she came back to her feet and took off across the ring, bouncing off the ropes and before the Leeds native could push herself up from the canvas, McFarlane caught her with a baseball slide to her spine.  Missy arched her back away from her opponent only for the Franchise member to jerk her upwards to her feet where she caught her with a spinning back fist quickly followed by a spinning back kick that once more dropped Missy to the canvas. McFarlane didn’t waste any time at all in grabbing hold of her opponent by the leg, dragging her towards the middle of the ring where she locked in a sharpshooter on the Leeds native, sitting low as she pulled hard on her legs, applying pressure to the Englishwoman’s spine. Fisk dropped down in front of Missy, asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a ‘No’ from the brunette as she began to dig her nails and fingertips into the canvas to drag herself towards the ring ropes.

Zack: Look at Missy literally dragging and clawing her way to get to the ropes. That’s a willpower that’s hard to match, and shows you how bad she wants this.

Shaw: That’s the lure of the FFW Championship; of taking on a woman like me and the hope of being the one to dethrone me.

Again the official asked the question, getting another ‘No’ from the former Evolution Champion as she continued to try and reach the ropes, dragging herself and her foe across the ring. Missy grimaced as she made slow progress across the canvas yet still refused to quit as she did so. Finally the Leeds born wrestler managed to reach out and wrap her hand around the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break which only saw Jo sit lower in the submission hold, pulling more on her legs to increase the pressure, prompting Fisk to start the count. The official made it to four and looked to be on the verge of disqualifying Jo but instead pulled her away from her foe. The Northern Irish wrestler started to argue with the referee, giving the official a tongue lashing for laying her hands on her. With Fisk distracted, Tommy came out of the corner and caught Missy as she started to use the ring ropes to pull herself upwards with a running forearm to the side of her head, causing her to roll onto her back. 

Zack: You’re gonna have to contend with this at Relentless, Shaw. And as bad as he is here, I can’t imagine what he’ll be like when the FFW Championship is on the line.

Shaw: You’re right Zack, this is probably just a warm up for him ahead of Relentless. But I know what’s likely to come and I’ll have a plan to deal with it.

Done with the referee, Jo pushed the official away and headed towards the corner, stepping out of the ring to the apron before she climbed to the top turnbuckle, waving her foe to get back to her feet. Slowly Missy pulled herself up to her feet by the ring ropes, staggering away from them before she turned to face the former No Surrender Champion as McFarlane launched herself into a missile dropkick to her opponent’s chest that sent her down to the mat. Quickly Jo got her feet underneath her and moved towards her opponent, pulling her upwards and dragging her towards the centre of the ring where she placed her head between her legs and looked to lift her up for a piledriver. Missy blocked the attempt. Jo delivered three clubbing forearms across her opponent’s spine and tried again. Missy found herself lifted off her feet before she managed to block the move once more and this time countered as soon as her feet landed on the canvas with a back body drop, falling to her knees as she did so.

Zack: We’re about to come up on the one year anniversary of the date you became FFW Champion last year at Relentless. How do you think you’ve changed or improved since that night? 

Shaw: That’s a good question. I’m still as driven and determined as I was beforehand. I’m still as confident in myself and my abilities as I’ve ever been and as ever I’ve backed up my words with my actions. I think, if anything Zack, I’ve continued to improve and evolve. I’ve raised my game to a new level in the last year.

The Franchise member sat up, turning and quickly getting back to her feet where she advanced on the Leed’s natives back, pulling her upwards with a handful of hair. As soon as Missy was vertical she took McFarlane down to the canvas with a cutter. Missy rolled away to the ropes and started to pull herself to her feet with their aid as Jo was again upright first and advancing on Missy. On the outside Christian was talking to Missy, giving her advice as she came upright and with perfect timing caught Jo with a back kick into her gut. McFarlane doubled over and staggered backwards, arms cradled over midriff as Missy hopped up onto the second rope and launched herself over Jo, grabbing her by her legs and pulling her downwards into a sunset flip pinning combination.

Zack: Oh look at that, Missy’s gonna steal it like a thief in the night!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Shaw: Christian Kincaid continuing to earn his money there tonight. He made sure Missy was completely aware of where Jo was and was able to surprise her.

Jo clapped her legs together against both sides of her opponent’s head to break up the pinfall and rolled away, coming back to her feet as Missy popped back up to hers and caught the Franchise member with a one kneed codebreaker to the jaw. McFarlane fell backwards into the ropes where she leaned against them as Missy rose once more to her feet and jumped into a backflip kick to her opponents jaw. The wrestler from Derry staggered along the ropes into the corner, resting against them for a moment only for Missy to dart towards her with a facewash big boot right across her foes jaw. The Franchise member stumbled out of the corner, moving a couple of steps towards the middle of the ring before she lost her balance and dropped down to all fours. Missy measured her up and as Jo quickly tried to rise, the Leeds native skipped forward and delivered a shining wizard to the back of McFarlane’s head.  Jo fell headlong to the canvas where Missy rolled her over and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: That was a concussive impact from Missy, and I think she’s three seconds from getting a seat at the FFW Championship table!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Shaw: CLOSE!!!! Missy’s forced the tables to turn and was just a half second away from putting herself in line to challenge me.

Jo rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed, the referee showing the two count. Missy held up three fingers asking for confirmation and when she got it, nodded her head and started back to her feet. Jo did likewise, getting to her knees and turning towards Missy only for the brunette to dart forward, leaving her feet once more as Jo got vertical, pulling her downwards and into a jumping DDT which left Jo momentarily sprawled out on the canvas. Missy rolled away and came to her feet, watching as McFarlane started to push upwards. The Rebel Child barely made it all fours before the Leeds native moved forwards quickly, leaving her feet and driving Jo face first into the canvas with the Mischief Maker curbstomp. Jo crumpled down to the mat and Missy fell onto her opponents back and locked in the Paige Ripper crossface submission hold. McFarlane immediately, desperately clawed at the hands across her face in an effort to escape the hold yet Missy had it locked in tightly as she torqued on her foe’s neck. 

Shaw: Missy changing things up in going for this submission rather than heading for the corner and her favoured Frog Splash. This shows just how much has been taken out of her in this one.

Fisk asked the Northern Irish wrestler if she wanted to submit, getting a ‘No’ from Jo as Tommy was rabid on the outside, ordering his daughter to find an escape. Again McFarlane refused to submit as she started to slowly move herself across the canvas, inching slower and slower as Missy exerted more pressure and force upon her opponent. Still Jo refused to submit, a look of pain on her face as she finally reached out and wrapped her hand around the bottom rope. The official called for the break and used the count, Missy releasing and rolling away at the count of four which saw Jo grab for her shoulder as she laid on the canvas, pain still etched on her face for a couple of moments before she began to force her way upright. 

Zack: Missy was getting every second out of that submission as she possibly could. That Paige Ripper can do a whole lot of damage in a short span.

Shaw: And that damage has the potential to cause Jo all sorts of problems in the closing stages of this match.

The Northern Irish wrestler barely made it back to her knees before Missy was upon her, jerking her to a vertical base and firing knees into her midsection against the ring ropes. Again it saw Fisk call for separation and start the count only for the brunette to fire the ginger haired wrestler across the ring on the four count. On McFarlane’s return, Missy caught her with a running leaping knee to the jaw that dropped her in the middle of the ring. Jo instinctively rolled over to her stomach and begin to push upwards only for the Leeds native to pull her upwards and take her down to the canvas with a ranhei into a pinning attempt. Tommy pulled himself up onto the apron, trying to get Fisks attention only for the referee to slide into position as Kincaid came round the outside of the ring and jerked the King in the North’s leg out from underneath him.

Zack: Kincaid just pulled a stilt out from under McFarlane, and we got a cover and a referee to count it!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Shaw: NO!!!!!!!!!! Big kickout from Jo as Missy was a heartbeat away from kicking down the door and joining the FFW Championship party!

Jo’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the last second, Fisk showing the two count to Missy and pointing down at the Northern Irish woman’s shoulder as he explained that it can come up in the nick of time. Missy finally nodded her head in acceptance as she pulled her foe to her feet, backing her up to the ring ropes with a series of knife edge chops before she Irish whipped her across the ring. As Jo returned, the Leeds native used a drop toe hold that sent her foe chest first across the middle rope. Jo hung over the middle rope as Missy kipped up to her feet, grabbed hold of the top rope as she bounced off the bottom rope, leaping into the air and cleared the top strand to deliver a guillotine leg drop across the back of McFarlane’s neck. Jo sprung backwards off the rope as the move connected, falling backwards onto the canvas while Missy headed down the apron, ducking down to put her hands between her knees, touching the mat with her fingertips before she sprung upwards and climbed onto the top turnbuckle. Missy measured up Jo for Li’l Miss Mischief... 

Zack: I think I know what she’s got in mind, and Jo won’t get up from LI’L MISS MISCHIEF!

Shaw: There’s not many people who get up from the Li’l Miss Mischief!! This could turn into a very bad night for Jo!!

...but before she could leap into the frog splash, Jo rolled away. Missy hopped back down to the mat and made straight for Jo, pulling the Franchise member upright only for McFarlane to surprise her with a thumb to the eye. Missy staggered backwards, turning away from Jo which allowed the Northern Irish wrestler to lift her up from the canvas and drop her face first into the mat with the BANG!! Wheelbarrow facebuster. Quickly McFarlane rolled Missy over onto her back and made the cover. 

Shaw: 

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: She got her shoulder up, I can’t believe it! I’ve seen Jo win many matches with that move, but tonight! Missy wants this so bad she can taste it!

This time Missy’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the last moment to break up the count, Fisk signalling the two count immediately as Jo climbed to her feet and began to argue with the official over his call, telling the senior referee that it was a three; demanding the three from him. Fisk, though, remained resolute in his two count which saw Jo give him a derisory glare before finally turning back towards the rising Missy. As the Leeds native got her feet underneath, Jo launched herself forward into a leaping knee strike to the side of her head. The Chaotic Temptation member staggered upon receiving the blow as Jo raised her hand in a fist, while taking off her bandana with the other and took off across the ring. As she neared the ropes she hopped upwards and came off them with a springboard into the Hand Grenade spinning headscissors. Jo drove Missy’s skull into the mat and quickly made the cover, hooking the legs as she did so.

Zack: And there’s the HAND GRENADE! C’mon, Missy, KICK OUT!!

One…

Two….

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaw: Jo picks up a victory but it took her everything she had to put away a very game, very dangerous Missy tonight!! And The Rebel Child is building momentum heading into Relentless!

Slowly Jo rolled away as Fisk called for the bell, it sounded out across the arena as Jo began to rise to her feet, the referee helping her the rest of the way to her feet and raising her hand in victory.

Zack: Jo McFarlane came within an eyelash of coughing up the number one contendership right here tonight at Velocity! It was that close!

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall, representing The Franchise…”THE REBEL CHILD” JO MCFARLANE!!!

Shaw: All credit to Jo for managing to find a way to pick up the victory tonight. But I think Missy’s performance tonight has only strengthened her argument that she deserves an FFW Championship opportunity.

Zack: That’s gonna do it for us here! We’ll see you next Saturday at Breaking Point, and don’t you dare miss Future Shock Tuesday night! 

Tommy raised his daughter’s hand and returning the kendo stick to her as CK entered into the ring to check on Missy who nodded her head, telling her manager she was alright as she started to come back to her feet only for Jo to take the kendo stick and crash it down against Missy’s head from behind her, causing her to drop to her knees. Jo landed another shot before CK was able to step between them. Jo spun away with a delighted grin on her face, the crowd booing her loudly as she told Shaw that she was taking the title at Relentless before the show began to fade off the air. 

« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 04:21:40 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: