Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 07:38:10 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 73

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 73  (Read 227 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 11, 2020, 10:01:21 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
February 11, 2020

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock.

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised after a match, Nora Harris coming off the top of a cage with an elbow drop, Anna and Luna Cortez bumping fists and heading towards the ring, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection as it changes from red hair to black, and Andi Takata nailing her rolling cutter!.

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects.

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans the interior with a new stage design, and spotlights flooding the crowd as they see themselves on the video wall. We then cu ringside with Zack and his new broadcast partner, Claire. 

Zack: We are just one month away from Future Shock’s first trip to Sheffield on March 10 for the Sheffield Showdown event on FFW All Access. And the card is heating up day by day. Welcome back to America’s Walking City here in Boston, Massachusetts at the Future Shock Arena. I’ve got Claire here, and how did you like your first week in the booth? 

Claire: I had a great time Zack and I’m happy to be back for a second week. And what a first week it was too. Incredible action, a huge announcement from Adam Grant on the next evolution of Future Shock and, of course, the first audition for our new ring announcer. 

Zack: Tonight, we’ll be getting our second look at Shelbi Lynn Carter in the ring. She must have really caught some attention from management, because she’s got Cassie Mason tonight. On our last show, Cassie was the victim of a cold-blooded assault from Sydney Christensen and an aluminum baseball bat. 

Claire: It’s fair to say it was a pretty rough night for the girl who wants to be the life and soul of the party but, until that bat came out, she was pretty much holding her own and getting her own licks in on Sydney too. She’ll be looking to build on that against Shelbi...who was really impressive herself last week. For someone who has had as much time off as she has, she came back looking not only like she hadn’t missed a step, but had gotten even more dangerous.

Zack: Also tonight, Carys McFarlane is back in action. One of the most decorated athletes in the history of SVW finds herself against Sienna Danger of the Matriarchy. After the tag team main event last show, I suspect Sienna’s gonna be in a less than forgiving mood tonight. Who do you like in this one? Speed or raw power? 

Claire: As you said, Carys is one of the most decorated athletes in SVW history and for a good part of her career there she was sent up against bigger, stronger, more powerful wrestlers. That’s a good deal of experience right there. That said, though, Sienna is probably one of the meanest and hungriest young wrestlers in the world and when you’ve got that desire and determination you can almost certainly upset any odds. Plus after last week, she’s probably one of the angriest women in Future Shock too - and that’s saying something for a member of the Matriarchy.

Zack: Cait Flanagan makes her first appearance in 2020 in a Future Shock ring against the baby of the Stone sisters. We haven’t seen much of Trinity in a little while, but I talked with Mikayla earlier, who will be facing Cait. And well after our chat, throw another name into the hat that’s eyeing up the vacant Nova Championship. 

Claire: I don’t think anyone could begrudge her that. A win over Cait Flanagan tonight would go a long, long way to securing herself a place in line for the Nova Championship too after Cait is no slouch in the ring is she Zack?

Zack: We don’t tend to have those in Future Shock, much less FFW. Also tonight, folks, we’ll be hearing from the Laurie Jane Experience and Target Acquired. Adam has put together a match on our next broadcast to determine who challenges the Dragons next for the tag titles. The Experience almost got the job done, but man, Target Acquired seem to be hitting all the right notes lately too. 

Claire: You’re right there, Zack. Target Acquired have been exceptional of late. They really finished off 2019 strongly in SVW and you know they’re going to look to bring that success over to Future Shock. They’ll be a huge test for The Experience...who are certainly different in their approach to tag team wrestling but still manage, the majority of the time, to get the job done.

Zack: Let’s get things rolling. Our auditioning ring announcer tonight will be Lexi, who handles Caitlyn Storm’s business affairs. We’ll also give you a chance to get to know our auditioning ring announcer this week with a little video from Lexi.

The camera heads to the ring, where Lexi stands in the center in a little cutout dress that looks more like it was painted on rather than worn. Many of the men in the crowd offer up a few wolf whistles towards her.

Lexi: Adam can stop the search tonight. I’m Lexi, your next Future Shock ring announcer. Let’s fuckin’ do this! The following contest is scheduled for one fall! 

Claire: Lexi definitely seems to have won a section of this crowd. Though that dress looks like she’s had to be stitched into it tonight.

Zack: For those of you who follow her Twitter, you know Lexi is not the least bit modest and is something of an exhibitionist. She also tends to have some salty language.

The opening of Madonna’s “Material Girl” begins playing as Cait Flanagan steps out onto the ramp. With a wink, she licks her index finger and touches it to the ground and as she passes the spot, flames shoot up behind her. She reaches into her tights and pulls out a wad of cash, fanning it out for the crowd to see. Kyle follows after her with a smile on his face.

She tousles her hair and fans herself with the money, then shrugs and tosses it behind her, letting it get eaten up by the flames. Cait puts her hand up to her mouth as she seems to realize what she’s done, but then she shrugs her shoulders and cackles.

You know that we are living in a material world, and I am a material girl…

Still laughing, Cait skips the rest of the way down to the ring, tossing her hair over her shoulder and blowing mocking kisses to the men in the audience. She ascends the steps and ducks through the ropes as Kyle opens them for her, as she’s winking at the referee.

Lexi: From Belfast, Northern Ireland and accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade, she represents the Gold Standard, and is The Million Dollar Baby, Cait! Flanagan!

She seems to thank Lexi for her introduction and goes to her corner, laying across the turnbuckle and giving her opponent a cheeky little wave as she waits for things to get started.

Zack: Cait Flanagan married well, folks. And then she took her ex-husband for all he was worth, and became an angel investor. She hired Kyle to help her prepare for the ring, and made Nora Harris miserable for most of 2019. 

Claire: You’ve got to hand it to Kyle, he did his job well in preparing Cait. She showed a lot of potential and a lot of skill going up against the powerhouse and current number 1 contender to the Future Shock Championship, Nora Harris. And also showed how cunning she could be too. Mikalya will need to be on the lookout for that.

The lights go out completely as sisters are doing it for themselves starts to play. A lightning effect of white and blue pyrotechnics erupt, lighting up the stage for a second at a time. In each of the flashes the silhouette of three female figures standing in a line on the stage.

We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"
Standin' on their own two feet
And ringin' on their own bells
We said, "Sisters are doin' it for themselves"

The pyrotechnics finish and as the lights come back up a sound like thunder plays on top of the music track and a puff of smoke comes from the bottom of the stage, still hiding the female figures for a moment. The smoke clears to reveal the three Stone sisters; Melody, Madyson and Mikayla standing hand in hand with their heads raised, looking towards the ceiling.

Now this is a song to celebrate
The conscious liberation of the female state
Mothers, daughters and their daughters too, oh yeah
Woman to woman, we're singin' with you

Lexi: Introducing alongside Melody and Madyson of Trinity, this is……..MIKAYLA STONE!!

They unlink their hands and take off to the ring at a run and all jump up onto the apron at the same time. Melody and Madyson stand at a corner each, while Mikayla jumps up to sit on the top rope; all facing out towards the crowd. The two older sisters climb through the ropes while Mikayla stands up on the top rope and then backflips into the ring to land between them with a smirk. The three make their way to the corner and share some hushed words as the music comes to an end.

Zack: It’s a good thing that Mikayla brought the sisterhood with her. We’ve seen what happens when Kyle gets to have free reign at ringside. I certainly wouldn’t want to attract the ire of a coven if I were him.

Claire: It’d be a wise move for him not to invoke the wrath of the spiritual and the supernatural. I mean, we’ve seen some weird things going on with these girls and there’s no telling what they could to do to Kyle - though I’m sure they could make him excruciatingly miserable if they wanted too.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women as Lexi headed to the timekeeper’s table. Cait was propped up against the corner with a smile on her face as she encouraged Mikayla to come towards her. The brunette didn’t offer much argument as she did just that, meeting her in the center before they locked up. A short knee from the millionaire caught Mikayla off guard before she whipped her into the corner she had just left. Stone’s back hit, and she let out a yelp of pain. And it was easy to see why as she stepped forward. The turnbuckle pad was hanging, and the metal arm was exposed. Cait grinned as she rushed her, driving her back into the corner again. Mikayla’s face grimaced as her back hit the exposed steel again, and Cait used a hip toss to throw her down to the mat. 

Zack: What the hell happened to the turnbuckle pad? It’s hanging off the corner, and I guarantee you it wasn’t like before the bell rang!

Claire: You take your eyes off Cait for even a moment and she’ll find a way to take advantage. Mikayla’s back has to be on fire after meeting that steel!

When Mikayla tried to get to all fours, Cait left her feet for a double knee drop into her back. She pressed the witch into the canvas, and began driving knees into the small of her back. A rear waistlock followed as she pulled Mikayla back to her feet, and snapped off a belly to back suplex. The referee spotted the turnbuckle, and immediately began questioning Flanagan about it. And as she did that, the pad began to…. Tie itself back up as Mikayla’s sisters had joined hands and were muttering something. 

Claire: Woulda look at that Zack?!? It’s the damnedest thing!! There’s definitely something eldritch in the air whenever we see these three sisters together.

Zack: The only shame is they didn’t notice it sooner. Otherwise we might have been able to avoid what happened at the outset. 

Mikayla tried to rise again, and was driven back down to the mat with stomps to her back. She flashed a smile over to Kyle, who nodded in approval. Flanagan scooped up the witch into both arms, and started to drop her across her knee into one backbreaker after another. She connected with four of them in a row before a fallaway slam sent Mikayla rolling into the ropes. Cait went to get her, grabbing both feet under her arms before flipping her over into a Boston crab. 

Zack: Cait’s picked up some new offense, and is going right to work on the opening she and Kyle created for her in this match. That crab doesn’t feel good, especially when your back is already hurting. 

Claire: This submission hold puts a lot of pressure on your spine. Especially if the person applying it sits down low and really pulls back on the legs. Mikayla needs to hold on and find the ropes as quickly as she can!!

The referee knelt down to see if Mikayla wanted to stop the match, but got a clear no from the witch. Cait leaned back, trying to get more pressure from it before Mikayla started stretching to reach the bottom rope. Kyle warned his client what Mikayla was doing behind her back, and the “Million Dollar Baby” shook her head, stood up and dragged her away. She sat back down again, this time in the center of the ring as Mikayla’s face showed the pain she was in. The referee asked again, still getting a no from her. 

Zack: Kyle’s earning his money there. Cait can’t see what Mikayla was doing behind her in this hold, but she certainly takes advice well. 

Claire: You have to give Kyle credit there - it’s what a good manager should do when they’re ringside, offer up support and advise their client to try and get them the win. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with that and well done to Cait for being wise enough to listen to her manager.

Both Melody and Madyson on the floor were cheering their sister on, encouraging her to start towards the ropes again. Mikayla took the advice as she pushed up on her hands and made a scramble towards the ropes. She nearly pulled Cait off balance in the process, and wrapped her arm around the bottom rope. The referee called for the break, which Cait gave at four. When she let go and leaned down to grab her, Mikayla rolled onto her back and started using bicycle kicks into her chest to send her backwards a couple steps. The brunette made it back to her feet as Cait got her balance, and charged towards her with a Thesz press followed by furious mounted punches. 

Zack: Mikayla was fighting from her back, but she didn’t have a choice either. Cait was probably gonna look for that crab again, and now she’s catching knuckle knocks instead!

Claire: I’m sure the hold will have done it’s work though. Mikayla’s going to have to fight through the ache in her lower back and press home this advantage while she has it!

Cait finally managed to roll her off, and tried to get back to her feet. But Stone was up with her, and caught her turning around with a spinning backfist to the jaw. It rocked Flanagan where she stood before Mikayla grabbed her head into a single knee facebreaker. It brought the crowd to their feet, but Mikayla winced as her back hit the mat. She scrambled for the cover, and hooked the outside leg. 

Zack: A devastating facebreaker, but Mikayla’s back hit too! It might be time to hit the showers in three!

ONE!!

TWOOO!!

Flanagan kicked out in time, and Mikayla rolled back to her feet. She grabbed her lower back for a moment before taking off for the far side. She hopped over Cait on her way, and came off the middle rope with an Asai moonsault that knocked the wind out of the millionaire. 

Claire: You can see that her back is still bothering her but full marks to Mikayla for that Asai moonsault! Perfect delivery and she’s doing a great job of keeping the Gold Standard member on the back foot.

Stone headed for the corner, but not to climb it. Instead she began stomping her feet and getting the crowd to join in with her. She watched as Cait started to get up near the ropes, and darted towards her with a shotgun dropkick that sent her through the ropes and out to the floor. Kyle immediately went to assist Cait as Mikayla climbed up to the top rope. She walked it like a tightrope halfway down before launching herself into a suicide dive that wiped out Cait on the floor and Kyle barely avoided. 

Zack: Mikayla’s walked that top rope like it was the sidewalk, and it turns out witches don’t need a broom to fly! 

Claire: The adrenaline’s flowing, her back is barely bothering her right now and she’s not giving Cait any chance to regroup! Perfect strategy from Mikayla!

Stone got back to her feet a little slowly, once more favoring her back as she pulled Cait up and tossed her back inside the ring under the bottom rope. Kyle headed up to the apron as the referee went to get him down as he complained about Mikaya almost hitting him a moment ago. The baby of the Stone sisters snapped her head towards him with wide eyes before the ropes started shaking violently between him and the referee.

Claire: Those ropes have got a real shake, rattle and roll going there Zack like we’re in the middle of an earthquake!! Stone, though, should keep her attention on her opponent!

Zack: Look at Mikayla’s face. That’s not the wind moving those ropes, folks. The Stone sisters may be the most unique tandem I’ve ever seen!

He immediately hopped back down to the apron just as Cait grabbed Mikayla’s head, and snapped her throat across the top rope to break her focus. She quickly pulled the brunette back into the ring, and planted her with a DDT. Flanagan immediately went for the cover, telling the referee to count it for her. 

Zack: You nailed that one. Mikayla took her eyes off her opponent for a couple seconds, and Cait’s immediately capitalized. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mikayla rolled her shoulder after the two, and Cait got back to her feet. She rolled Mikayla onto her stomach, pulled her arms behind her and planted a boot into her lower back for a standing surfboard submission. 

Claire: Look at Cait go straight back to working over the spine! Obviously this is a gameplan her and Kyle came up with ahead of this match and she’s executing it to a tee every opportunity that she gets!

The wealthy divorcee pulled further on Mikayla’s arm, telling her to quit. And when she didn’t, she started stomping her back with that same foot. Four stomps in a row found the mark as she told Stone to quit again. Mikayla shook her head no, while Kyle told his client to bring her hands together. Cait pulled Stone’s arms towards each other like a triangle over her back, making the witch’s face freeze in agony while Cait screamed at her to quit again.

Claire: Cait’s determined to make the youngest witch quit and she’s certainly doing a real good job of inflicting agony upon her opponent with this submission hold right here. Mikalya somehow needs to find an escape route in double quick time.

Zack: She can’t use her arms, but she might be able to stretch her leg to get it under the bottom rope. Maybe. I’m not sure, and it’s hard to tell from this vantage point.

Kyle moved around to look into both Cait and Mikayla’s eyes, and he began telling her to stop the match. Mikayla defiantly shook her head and noticed what Zack was saying as she tried to stretch her leg towards the rope. It BARELY made it as she got her toes under the bottom rope, causing the referee to call for the break. Cait looked over to see it too, and grumbled in irritation. She released the hold, and went to grab both of the witch’s feet. 

Zack: She may not be the most popular girl on the roster, and I doubt she cares about that. But when it comes to improving her skill set, I’m not sure anyone has come along as far as Cait in as short of a time. She’s relentless in there. 

Claire: There’s a line of thought that you can either win friends or win titles and I think Cait wouldn’t give a damn if everyone outside the Gold Standard hated her and cursed her name so long as she’s successful. 

Cait went to grab Mikayla’s feet for something, but the witch pulled her knees up and countered into a small package. Pruitt immediately dove into position to make the cover. 

Zack: Cait’s looking for a----MAYBE NOT! MIKAYLA’S GONNA STEAL IT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Flanagan kicked out in the nick of time, and quickly got to her feet to check with the referee that it was just a two count. Meanwhile, Mikayla was getting back to her feet. 

Claire: MIKAYLA DAMN NEAR STOLE ONE!!! Cait wasn’t expecting that small package and she escaped by the skin of her teeth!!! That’s how quick it can turn around in this business - from being in total control to begging the referee to tell you it was two!!

As soon as the referee confirmed it was just a two, Cait turned around into a… handspring stunner from Mikayla that bounced her off the mat. The fans got very loud as she lunged across her for the cover with a leg hook!

Zack: SMOKE & MIRRORS OUTTA NOWHERE!!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd. Both Madyson and Melody slid into the ring to congratulate their sister, and help her to her feet before the referee raised her hand.

Claire: Her back has to be on fire after the working over it got during the match but Mikayla ignored it and struck outta nowhere!!

Lexi: Well holy shit, look at that! Your winner by pinfall………..MIKAYLA STONE!!!

Zack: From Lexi’s mouth to God’s ear! Mikayla Stone pulled that win out of thin air, which almost seems appropriate considering who we’re talking about! 

Claire: Cait wrestled extremely well tonight and came into the match with a gameplan that had her in total control right up until the very last moment though. This’ll be a satisfying win for Mikayla but she’ll know that she was mere moments away from defeat too.

Her sisters helped her stand upright, praising her effusively as Mikayla started to smile through the pain. Kyle pulled his client from the ring to assist her as Mikayla asked her sisters if they thought she could get into Nova contention now.

Zack: Cait Flanagan controlled the majority of this match with a terrific strategy, but it can all end in the blink of an eye. And to answer Mikayla’s question, I think it definitely did.

Claire: Full agree Zack. This was an impressive display of resilience and determination by the Stone sister tonight. All qualities you would want in a Champion.

The trio of witches started heading for the back with the Boston crowd loudly supporting them before the show headed elsewhere. 

The Next Target Acquired

Future Shock heads backstage, and finds both halves of Target Acquired on either side of Sara in front of the logo behind them. 

Sara: On the next edition of Future Shock, we’re going to have a match to determine the next challengers for the Future Shock Tag Team Titles. One of those teams is standing by me right now, Alessandra Esposito and Nadia Beaulieu of Target Acquired. Ladies, you are only two steps from adding more tag team gold to your collection!

Nadia: That is an awe inspiring thought. Though we are really just trying to focus on doing the best we can do in each and every match we are booked in at the moment. 

Alessandra: It is a massive honour to even have our names mentioned in the same sentence as the Future Shock Tag Team Championships. We are very excited about this opportunity, to say the least. 

Sara: You’ll be meeting a team you know fairly well at this point, since you have met them here in the past. That’ll be the Laurie Jane Experience. They came up short against the champions when Future Shock started the new year. They have another shot to get back in contention, but they have to earn it. Have you learned anything about the Experience since the last time you faced them?

Alessandra: You learn something about your opponents constantly I feel. Every match teaches you a little bit more, and we have faced The Laurie Jane Experience a couple of times now. 

Nadia: They are certainly a challenge, and we know that from experience. We also know that we can meet that challenge head on. 

Sara: Not to pile on the pressure, ladies, but I have been able to confirm two more details as it pertains to this match. And the first one is that this will be the main event of the next Future Shock. This will be your first main event since arriving. Does that add to it for you both?

Nadia: Oh… wow. That is amazing. I am a little speechless in all honesty. 

Alessandra smiles and pats her partner on the arm. 

Alessandra: That does certainly add to it for us, Sara. Both in terms of the magnitude of the match, but also in the excitement. We will make sure that we make it a main event that the Future Shock fans can truly enjoy. 

Sara: And the even bigger detail than that is the fact that the winner of the match will be traveling overseas for the Sheffield Showdown on March 10th to challenge the Dragons for the Future Shock Tag Titles!

Alessandra: That is… certainly a great motivator to work even harder than we usually do. We always give 100%, now we need to try and give 110%. 

Nadia: I am confident that we will give our best, just as we do in everything that we do. 

Sara: Good luck to you both on the next show, and I’m sure Su and Jenny will be glued to the screen when this match takes place. I’ll be talking with the Laurie Jane Experience a little later in the broadcast.

A graphic for the match appears showing it for the next Future Shock before the show cuts to commercial. 

Meet Lexi

The camera cuts to the interior of a very upmarket wine bar which is about half full with clientele who all look well dressed and are having quiet conversations among themselves. It finally settles on a table off to one side with just one person sitting at it. A stunning blonde, wearing a pink dress that looks like she might possibly have been poured into it, and holding a champagne glass in one hand. She is about to take a sip until she spots the camera and lowers the glass again. 

“Well, hello there.”

The blonde gives a little toast of her glass to the camera and smiles widely. 

“For anyone out there who doesn’t already know, I am Alexis Carmichael. But everyone calls me Lexi. FFW fans might know me best from being the advocate for Caitlyn Storm, and others might know me from some of my other clients around the business. I’ve been around the wrestling industry for a few years now as a manager and professional mouthpiece.. So as soon as I heard Future Shock were auditioning for a new ring announcer I knew I would be PERFECT for the position… I mean, I’m perfect for most any position really.”

She wiggles her eyebrows suggestively and smirks at the camera. Taking a sip from her glass she pushes her hair back over her shoulder. 

“I know the calibre of talent that Future Shock has, I do work with someone who spent a lot of time on the roster after all. I just know that I could fit into the team with ease and I would love to spend every other Tuesday night announcing some of the best and brightest that this industry has to offer.”

Lexi blows a kiss towards the camera and gives a flirty wink. 
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2020, 10:03:09 pm »

A clip from the last episode shows the brutal attack perpetrated by Sydney Christensen on Cassie Mason during their match, and how Cassie managed to escape getting struck by the Canadian’s bat. We then go back to the live broadcast. 

Zack: What you just saw, fans, has led to a new match being added to the Sheffield Showdown on March 10th. By request of Cassie Mason, she wants another crack at Sydney Christensen and she’ll get it that night. You can’t really blame her for wanting to exact a little payback on Sydney. 

Claire: You can’t at all Zack. It’s pretty much a natural instinct to want to get revenge, especially when someone comes at you with a bat, looking to end or shorten your career the way Sydney did to Cassie. Though Mason can’t afford to focus on Sheffield right now because she’s got a pretty big ask in front of her tonight.

Lexi: So the next match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

The lights in the arena dim slowly. “Colossal” by Wolfmother plays over the speakers, filling the arena with heavy guitar, drums, and bass. The word Colossal sprawls across the screen in large, crumbling, 3D letters with the roots of a tree crumbling them slowly over time.

I saw the colossal landscape
Of which I never was a part
It was a magical day
Of which I’d never seen before

The lights in the arena start to flash green while mist starts to rise on the entrance ramp. The dense mist slowly travels down the ramp, lit from below with white light that matches the beat of the music.

The first time I saw colossal girl

A figure slowly starts to emerge from behind the fog, a silhouette that pauses just in time to be obscured to the cameras. They slowly raise their arms up from their sides up into the air, lit from behind.

Such glowing mountains before us
Pillars of life all fade away
Of all the things I need to say girl
All of these words are in my way

Out from behind the fog, the figure moves forward again with a spotlight on her, her fire red hair is the first thing to catch the light. The music becomes ominous as “Colossal” Shelbi Lynn Carter runs out energetically and the crowd pops. Wearing a leather jacket over her wrestling gear, she’s a spectacle to behold, feeding off the energy of the crowd.

Well, she's running to the hills again
Can you tell me if she'll ever return?
She must be mother nature's child
'Cause she's runnin' to the call of the wild
She's talkin' to the trees again
Tellin' me that she's one of them
Lookin' at the bird in the tree
Though she's never gonna notice me, no

Lexi: Entering the ring, weighing in at One-hundred twenty pounds and fighting out of New Bedford, MA, she is the “Colossal” Shellllbiiiiiii Lyyyyyyynnnnn Caaaaaarteeeeer!

Shelbi points out into the crowd and lets out a primal scream before running down the entrance ramp and sliding into the ring. She jumps up onto her feet quickly, looking up to the rafters and pointing at the ceiling, closing her eyes and breathing in deep. Bringing her arms down to her side quickly, pyro erupts from the corner posts.

Oh is my love a confession
Will I just put it back today?
If I had a love to give you
Would you still throw it all away?

The music fades down as Shelbi removes her leather jacket, throwing it to the corner of the ring before stretching in her respective corner, waiting for the match to start.

Zack: What’s not to like about Shelbi Lynn Carter? After over a five year absence from the ring, she came back two weeks ago and wanted to be here out of everywhere that would have signed her in a heartbeat. I think she’ll pose a “Colossal” challenge for anyone here, and she’s Cassie’s hill to climb tonight. 

Claire: Exactly right Zack. There wasn’t any sign at all of any ring rust two weeks ago - at least none that I saw - and she’s only going to get stronger and stronger the more ring time she gets under her belt. It wouldn’t surprise me if she was in title contention sooner rather than later.

“When The Lights Come On” by Asking Alexandria  plays as Cassie Mason comes out to a showering of boos. Not allowing the fans clear annoyance about who she is and the family she comes from to annoy her, she stands on the stage to soak in the reaction. She then power walks down to the ring like she owns Femme Fatale Wrestling.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds, Boston’s own, Cassie... Maaaaaaaaa-son!

Once at the ring apron she slides under the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring. Cassandra takes a bow inciting the crowd to boo some more. She walks over to the corner, leans against the turnbuckle waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: It’s not often we get two of Massachusetts’ own in the ring, much less both of them being fan favorites. Tell us what you think Cassie needs to do to short circuit SLC’s rise. 

Claire: I think Cassie needs to be prepared to weather a storm at some point in this match and, as ever, capitalise on any mistakes that Shelbi might make. When Mason does find herself on top in this match, she absolutely needs to press home that advantage, stay on Carter and not give her even a moment of recovery time - really test her and her conditioning while she’s still getting back up to full speed after five years out.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women as Lexi heads back to the floor. She calls for the bell as the two meet in the center. Both being from Massachusetts, a dueling chant for each of them begins in the crowd. Shelbi offers Cassie a handshake, which she returns. This brings a smile to Cassie’s face as she glances back to the referee just before Shelbi keeps hold of her hand and yanks her forward. She snatches her up into a belly to belly overhead suplex to send the blonde down to the mat. Cassie tries to get up quickly, but finds herself in a rear waistlock this time before Shelbi launches her with a German suplex. Mason hits hard, and tries to get to her feet again when Carter snatches her around the waist once more for an exploder suplex. The veteran pounds the mat with both hands, firing up the crowd in the process. 

Claire: Shelbi didn’t waste any time in getting this one started and with a clinic of suplexes. Exactly technique on each one too Zack and her fans are really getting behind her after the early flurry.

Zack: Note to future opponents: be on guard if you decide to shake hands with Shelbi because as soon as that bell rings, it’s go time!

Cassie was a little slower to get up this time, and Shelbi charged her with a running kneelift to the head when she tried. It rocked Mason back a couple steps before Carter unleashed a stinging knife edge chop to her chest. Another one backed her into the corner before Shelbi spun into her, and began pounding on her chest with both open hands like a drum. Mason’s chest was almost as red as a tomato before Shelbi scooped her up into an Alabama slam and rolled through for the cover. 

Claire: Shelbi’s giving it from every angle and not showing any sign of letting up! We’ve got an early pinfall attempt right here!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOO..

Cassie kicked out, and immediately rolled out to the floor to break her momentum. She looked down at her bright red chest as Shelbi paced back and forth in the ring awaiting her return.

Zack: Shelbi doesn’t do anything by half measures, and she lit up Cassie’s chest in the process! I don’t blame her for rolling out of the ring.

Cassie climbed back up on the apron, and Shelbi stayed away from the ropes as the referee asked. The blonde stepped back through, and Shelbi immediately lunged for her. But this time, Mason sidestepped her and let her run into the ropes. Carter stopped herself before she hit them, and turned around into a palm thrust to the throat that sent her backwards clutching her neck. Mason whipped her across to the far side, and followed her in with a corner clothesline. A series of European uppercuts snapped her head back before Cassie backed up three steps and nailed her with a running high knee to the jaw. The veteran collapsed to her knees in the corner before Cassie darted in again, with a double knee drop into her chest. 

Zack: Shelbi shouldn’t have let Cassie have that time on the floor, because she’s certainly figured out a response since she got back into the ring. 

Claire: Like I said Zack, Cassie was going to have to weather a storm during this match and capitalise on Shelbi’s mistakes. Carter was a touch overeager to get her hands on her opponent when she came back into the ring and Cassie is making her pay for it.

Shelbi fell face down on the mat before Cassie pulled her out of the corner. As the veteran tried to get up, Cassie caught her with a punt to the ribs that stopped her in her tracks. Carter was pulled back to her feet, and sent chest first into the turnbuckle. As she stumbled backwards off the impact, the party girl left her feet with a crucifix rollup before the referee dropped to count. 

Zack: When Cassie gets uncorked, she’s--- GOING FOR THE WIN!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Shelbi got her arm free before the three came down. Cassie wasted no time in mounting her back to apply a camel clutch. As she pulled her head back with one hand, Cassie rained forearms into Shelbi’s chest with the other. 

Claire: She didn’t quite manage to put her opponent away and now we’re seeing something of a mean streak coming from her right now as she looks to make the absolute most out of this camel clutch. It’s smart strategy.

Mason finally relented on the forearms and focused entirely on the camel clutch. The referee knelt in front of the veteran to see if she wanted to stop the match, but Carter made it clear she didn’t. Cassie was getting her wind back as she pulled back on Shelbi’s head, trying to increase the pressure and pain. Pruitt asked a second time, and still got the same response. Shelbi pressed both of her fists into the mat, and tried to push up with Cassie on her back. But that didn’t last when Mason freed one hand again and drove an elbow into the top of her head, only to apply the clutch fully again. 

Claire: Another smart move from Cassie, Zack, she’s trying her best to take some of the stuffing and the starch out of Carter before she could really start to get going again.

Another check from the referee still got the same response from Shelbi. But it was Cassie who broke the hold, but not for long. She dropped to a seat beside her, and applied a crossface instead. Carter’s arm was trapped between Mason’s legs as she cranked back on her head, causing the veteran’s face to darken in pain. Carter tried to reach out for the ropes, but wasn’t quite close enough to make it. 

Zack: From one submission to another, Cassie has effectively grounded Shelbi and shown a lot of technical skill in the process. Shelbi might not have expected this. 

Claire: Cassie wasn’t getting any success from the camel clutch, so she’s trying something a little different. Personally, I’m very impressed with the skills and technique that Cassie’s displaying here and the way she’s controlling this contest.

The veteran grimaced as Cassie applied more pressure, telling her to tap out. But Shelbi wasn’t taking the advice as she tried to stretch her free hand towards the bottom rope. She was a couple inches short though, and started trying to drag them both towards it by clawing the mat with her hand. Mason tried to stop her, but Carter was a little bit stronger and slowly pulled them into the ropes before she wrapped her hand around the bottom one. Mason gave the break almost immediately.

Zack: Shelbi clawed her way… literally to the ropes and got the break she needed. I have a feeling Cassie siphoned her gas tank, because she’s not nearly as energetic as when the bell rang.

Claire: Shelbi’s facing a real test now thanks to Cassie’s excellent strategy. She’s being really tested tonight after her long lay off and we’re going to find out if she can find a response that will turn this match back in her favour.

Shelbi rolled out to the apron as Cassie got back to her feet. When she made it to her feet, the party girl went to grab her before Shelbi surprised her with a headbutt that staggered her a second. Then Mason went for a dropkick, but the veteran managed to avoid it and catch her feet before contorting her into a tarantula around the ropes. Mason shouted in pain as Shelbi locked in the hold as the referee counted her down before she finally broke it. Both women collapsed onto the mat before Shelbi crawled back under the bottom rope into the ring. 

Claire: You don’t see a tarantula very often because you’ve pretty much got to break it as soon as you lock it but you can cause a lot of pain and discomfort in the four seconds you’ve got - as Mason’s reaction just showed us.

Zack: Shelbi had to drag herself back into the ring. Neither one of these two women are in a hurry to get to their feet. I think they are both building newfound respect for one another.

It was Carter who got up first as the referee reached six on her count. The redhead leaned against the ropes, holding the back of her neck as she watched Cassie starting to rise next. She grabbed her by the arm for a short arm clothesline. As soon as she hit the mat, Shelbi pulled her back up and dropped her with a heart punch that floored her where she stood. Carter lunged into the cover, and hooked the outside leg.

Zack: Wow, a heart punch right on the button too! That’ll freeze up your entire body!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Cassie rolled her shoulder off the mat, and Shelbi sat up on the canvas. One hand clutched the back of her neck before she pushed back up to her feet. The crowd began to boo though as Sydney Christensen made her way towards the ring with her aluminum bat over her shoulder.

Claire: Cassie’s kept this match alive! But Shelbi’s firmly in the driving seat...What the Hell is she doing out here?!?

Cassie started to get up to her feet when Sydney slid in under the bottom rope. She went to fire the bat into her chest, but it was Shelbi who stopped her by grabbing it instead. Sydney’s eyes widened at the veteran as she jerked her bat free of her grip and took a swing at her instead. 

Zack: Sydney’s not booked tonight, and has no reason to be here! But she wants to finish the job from 2 weeks ago, I think!!

Shelbi was able to avoid the swing once, but Cassie wasn’t as the Canadian swung through and caught her in the ribs instead. Mason collapsed to her knees as the referee called for the bell immediately. She turned her attention back to Shelbi, and drove the blunt end into her stomach to stop her. Meanwhile, Cassie had made it back to her feet as the crowd was getting louder.

Lexi: Your winner by disqualification….CASSIE MASON… She’s fuckin’ crazy….

Zack: You hit the nail on the head there, Lexi! We’re gonna need some people out here sooner than later! 

The two stared at one another for a moment before Sydney lunged towards her, aiming for a shot in the ribs again. But Cassie showed a Matrix evasion as she doubled backwards to avoid it. Sydney spun around just as Cassie nipped up to her feet, and caught her with a bicycle kick to the jaw that sent her into the ropes staggering. Cassie charged her with a running clothesline that sent her over the top rope to the floor with Sydney as she began unloading with furious right hands to the crowd’s delight. The Canadian shoved her off, and caught her getting up with a low blow that dropped her to her knees. Christensen scooped up her bat, and raised it over her head like a guillotine behind Cassie. 

Zack: GET SOMEBODY OUT HERE NOW!!

As Sydney was about to bring it down, Shelbi reached through the ropes and snatched it out of her hands. The Canadian backed up as Shelbi dropped to the floor and started walking her down with the bat twirling in her hands. It was then that security poured from the back. 

Claire: Thank God for Shelbi Lynn Carter!! And now the boot is on the other foot, Sydney doesn’t want any of the Collosal one!!

Shelbi tossed the bat into the ring and stood guard at the bottom of the ramp, encouraging Sydney to come back. Cassie finally got back to her feet, and had daggers in her eyes for Sydney who was being escorted out of the arena. 

Zack: Throw her out of the building if that’s what it takes! We narrowly averted a tragedy, thanks to Shelbi! And… what? 

That’s about the time Adam appeared on the video wall from his office. The three women looked up to see him.

Adam: You want to pick a fight with them both, Sydney? Fine by me. At the Sheffield Showdown, it’ll be Cassie Mason, Sydney Christensen, AND Shelbi Lynn Carter in a triple threat match! 

This got a pop from the crowd Shelbi started to smile at the announcement, again inviting Sydney back as Cassie also looked ready for another round. 

Zack: I think Sydney just picked a fight at the wrong time! Triple threat rules, and I promise you Shelbi and Cassie will be happy to give Sydney their full attention March 10th!

Claire: They’ll both be happy to put Sydney down over and over again, every time she tries to get back up until she stays there. Then I’m sure they’ll both be happy to pick up where they left off tonight.

As the viewers at home saw a three way staredown on their screens, that’s when Future Shock went to a commercial break.

Sweating To Be The Best

The exterior of the Future Shock Center in Boston is shown before the camera heads inside and finds one of the newest additions to the roster preparing for her return to the ring. That would be Leighana who is laying on the floor with her hands behind her head as Christian Kincaid is squatted over her feet as she’s doing stomach crunches in her shorts and a sports bra. 

Christian: Sixty five… sixty six….sixty seven...sixty eight….sixty nine….seventy! How are you feeling?

Leighana, who has stopped lifting herself up and down, puts her hands on the floor and gives Christian a wide grin.

Leighana: Starting to feel it a bit, but I think we can make a hundred. Would be good. But moving onto something that involves a little less sitting would be good too!

Christian: Don’t worry. There’s a treadmill with your name practically written on it we’re about to go see after you hit 100. But since we got a visitor…

He glances towards the camera.

Christian: Future Shock fans, I’d like to introduce you to Leighana, a bombshell who has been involved in this business for years in one form or another. Plus she’s the cousin of the McFarlane clan. So you know there’s a lot of skill and talent in her genes. 

Leighana gives a grin to the camera.

Leighana: Well, hi there! Pleased to meet you all - even if it is one sided! I think Christian touched on everything that needed to be there, though I do think it’s fair to point out that my mother - Uncle Tommy’s sister - was the only one who didn’t actually get involved in wrestling out of the six! Which is quite the feat when you think about it. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you guys in person for quite some time now, so hopefully that’ll be happening soon!

Christian: Of course it will. We aren’t putting you through all this work for you to come out and be the ring card girl. Especially since there isn’t one. Why don’t you tell them what brings you to Future Shock? 

Leighana: Your suggestion, primarily!

She grins, obviously joking.

Leighana: A change of pace. SVW is a great place and all that, and I like it there. I just felt like it was time to do something a bit different. I’ve never wrestled in a place where everyone is a female, or at least identifies as one, so it’d be really good to see what happens when I put myself in that position. Besides, it’s almost like FUture Shock is the place to be in wrestling these days! Can’t not get on that train, can I!

Christian: All good points. Plus the fans there might be interested to know that i’m capable of managing more than triplets on that roster, you know? 

Leighana: I’ll refrain from commenting on people who aren’t on the roster anymore! And even so...if the evidence for you being a fantastic manager isn’t there by now, then wrestling fans need to grow their memories past a show on the main roster. That’d just be embarrassing

Christian: Before I send her over to the treadmill to build on her cardio, rest assured that Leighana is on her way to Future Shock sooner than later. And when you see her arrive, it’ll be very memorable. I promise.

He got to his feet, and helped her up as well before gesturing towards the treadmills. He gave her a little pat on the back as she headed towards it, and we cut back to the live show. 

Experience is the Watchword

Just as we had earlier, the show cuts back to Sara as she’s now with the other half of the next main event for Future Shock. Standing next to her is Jane Strode in particular with no Laurie present. 

Sara: A little earlier tonight, I got a chance to talk with both members of Target Acquired about their first main event in Future Shock two weeks from tonight. They’ll be facing the Laurie Jane Experience, and the winners will be packing their bags for Sheffield on March 10th at the Sheffield Showdown to challenge the Raging Dragons for the Future Shock Tag Titles. I’ve got Jane Strode here. Jane, before we talk about the next match, do you feel you learned anything from your last chance against the Dragons in January? 

Jane: You always learn more in defeat than you do victory, Sara. And I think Laurie and I are going to come out of that match with the Raging Dragons a lot stronger for the experience. We know that we’ve got to raise our game; be even better than we ever have been before and I’m positive that we’ll do that. Two weeks time we’ll get to show that off as we go up against a team that we know very well in Target Acquired with huge stakes on the line for the Sheffield Showdown in a month’s time.

Sara: Both teams are very familiar with each other. You’ve established something of a friendly rivalry since you both came to Future Shock, having met in both singles and tag matches before. But this match will be the most important of them all with a tag title shot in Sheffield on the line. I’m sure you’d agree that Alessandra and Nadia have all the momentum in the world behind them with how their fortunes have played out at the end of last year over in SVW. Do you think this is the same team you have faced before or an even better version?

Jane: They are definitely a different team to the one we’ve faced before. We’ve seen what they’ve done over in SVW and all the success they’ve achieved. I’m sure that’s a massive confidence boost for them as well as helping them build up a whole lot of momentum behind them. Plus, I’m certain they’ve gotten better with every match and learned from every experience they’ve had so I have every faith they’ll be better against us then they ever have been before. Personally I can’t wait till next week when we face them in the main event. I can’t wait to test myself against them, especially as they were already a phenomenal team to begin with and will probably be looking to even up the score between us - on top of getting themselves that opportunity to become double champions.

Sara: Does that momentum or the fact this is your first main event in your careers prove to be intimidating at all?

Jane shook her head.

Jane: Only if we let it. I mean, sure it’s exciting and a big milestone for us, but I don’t think we can approach it like that. We can’t think about it like that. We have to treat it like this is just another match - it just so happens to be happening later in the night than it ever has before. And we’re facing Target Acquired - a team that we know as well as any and one that I’m sure we’ll be very prepared for. If we can do that, then we can always look back afterwards at how big a night it was for us and what we’ve achieved.

Sara: Sounds like you are as ready as you can be, and good luck to both you and Laurie two weeks from tonight! Sheffield awaits you two or Target Acquired. When we come back, fans, the main event is next between Carys McFarlane and Sienna Danger of the Matriarchy. 

Sara thanks Jane for joining her as Future Shock takes its final commercial break of the evening. 
Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2020, 10:04:56 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break back to the ring as Lexi stands, almost teasing the crowd as she lifts up the side of her skirt a half inch before she begins again. 

Lexi: This next match is the main event! It’s scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Lexi’s right, it’s main event time. Don’t forget on our next episode, Target Acquired and the Laurie Jane Experience will be in the main event to vye for the next shot at the tag titles held by the Raging Dragons.

Claire: That’s a huge prize on offer in two weeks and I’m certain that two teams who know each other very well will put on one heck of a show. But that’s in two weeks. First up, we’ve got a real clash of styles for the Main Event tonight!

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

This is a journey backed with fear, guilt, and anxiety

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage where Sienna Danger appears, arms positioned in a flex position and on her knees with her sister Victoria Havoc standing beside her. Then Sienna stops posing and the ladies show off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, before making their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Victoria Havoc and representing The Matriarchy...standing 6 feet tall and weighing 190 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…she is one half of the tag team FemDOOM…She Is “The Python”…SIENNA DANGER!!!!! Look at the size of this bitch!

Once the ladies get to ringside, they climb up to the apron the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping her feet on the apron, they enter the ring and Sienna walks over to one of the corners, where she climbs up and pose, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite corner and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Victoria stands in the center of the ring, pointing at her sister while doing some trash talking with the crowd herself. Then, after coming down, Sienna rejoins with her sister to her corner of the ring as she waits for her opponent. 

Zack: We haven’t seen too much of Sienna on her own since the Matriarchy arrived in Future Shock, Claire. How much of an impact do you think that will make since she can’t exactly tag out when she needs a breather or gets into trouble? 

Claire: Sienna is very capable of making a big impact here tonight Zack. You’re right in that she’s mainly been a tag team competitor since the Matriarchy made their debut but I think that just means that she’ll be looking to go all out early on to try and end this match quickly.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip before she settles in her corner

Zack: There’s not too many women on this roster who have the list of accomplishments that Carys has on her resume, Claire. But she’s also struggled a little since arriving. Future Shock is obviously an entirely different animal to what she’s used to in SVW. 

Claire: I think anytime you switch from one company to another there’s an adjustment period Zack. And also, I think that there’s a chance her long list of accomplishments can actually work against her. Not only can it add to the pressure on her to live up to those expectations, but her opponents are going to be that much more motivated to score a huge victory and take a big scalp.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for foreign objects, and called for the bell after Lexi was out of the ring. Sienna stared across at Carys, cracking her knuckles with a bit of a smile on her face while the crowd was already behind the blonde. Carys headed towards the center as Sienna stepped forward, and leaned down to offer her the first shot. The brunette tapped her chin, encouraging her to hit her as hard as she could with a confident smile on her face. Carys looked around at the crowd, shrugged her shoulders and leaned back with a fist…. Only to connect with a roundhouse kick to the jaw that popped the fans.

Claire: Sienna asked for it and Carys delivered with a roundhouse kick that almost sent her head into the third row!! I think Sienna’s going to pay for that overconfidence.

Zack: Carys brought that kick all the way from New Bedford, and Danger just got her jaw jacked big time!

The shot wobbled Sienna as Carys pulled her head down into a barrage of knee lifts to her face. She hooked her head under one arm and took off with a running bulldog that planted Danger face first on the mat. The high flyer quickly rolled her onto her back to make a cover, while trying to hook one of Sienna’s long legs!

Zack: I hope we got a standby match, because this one may not last long!

ONE!!!

The referee’s hand came up for two, but Sienna shoved her opponent off the cover and started to sit up. Carys quickly took advantage, and began firing kicks into her spine. It froze her up for a moment, and allowed the veteran to hit the far side ropes for a basement dropkick to her chest.

Claire: Carys is rolling! She’s building momentum every move she makes and a woman of her experience isn’t likely to make too many mistakes, Zack.

McFarlane headed for the corner, making her way to the second rope. When Sienna got to all fours, Carys came off the middle rope with a double knee drop into her back to put her down again. The Scottish lass took off for the far side, and rebounded with a rolling thunder style senton to her opponent, and hopped right back to her feet to head for the corner once again as the fans were solidly behind her. 

Zack: If it’s a stamina game, I’m putting my money on Carys! She’s started with a breakneck pace, and it’s not one Sienna can match!

Claire: I think you’re right Zack. The onus is completely on Sienna to find a way to slow her opponent down before she’s completely overwhelmed.

Danger started to get up again. But as soon as she got to her feet and rose, Carys came off the top this time with a missile dropkick to her chest that dropped her again. She bounced off the near side ropes, coming back with a frog splash across her chest. Again, she tried to hook her leg for the cover with a little bit of difficulty as Pruitt dropped to make the count. 

Zack: Carys is trying to end this quick, and that’s what you said Sienna was likely to try to do, Claire!

ONE!!!!

T-NO.

Once again, Carys was shoved off the cover without much trouble at all by Sienna. The brunette sat up again, and Carys headed back to the corner once more. Victoria shouted at her partner from the floor as Sienna was back to her feet. This time when she turned, Carys mowed her down with a flying shoulder tackle off the top rope.

Claire: Huge shoulder tackle from Carys! Sienna’s getting it from every angle and isn’t getting any time at all to even get her bearings in this one - not since she offered up the free shot to get this one started.

Carys darted into the far corner, and knelt down into a three point stance. Victoria pounded the mat as she shouted to Sienna, who was starting to get up again before Carys ran through her with a football tackle that flipped her over to the mat. But McFarlane headed for the top rope once more, perching herself as she waved for Sienna to get up again. 

Zack: Good Lord! Carys taking a cue from the Kansas City Chiefs with that running tackle, and she’s back up top again! I’ve lost count how many times she’s been up there since the bell rang.

Claire: I’ve got to be honest Zack, I did not think I’d see Carys turn Sienna inside out with a running tackle like that! She’s riding a wave of momentum here and has to thinking about putting Danger away sooner rather than later!

Danger got back to her feet again and turned as Carys came off the top with a double ax handle blow. But the brunette stepped to one side and caught her coming down with a right uppercut into her abdomen. McFarlane nearly folded around Sienna’s fist before she hit the mat in almost a fetal position clutching her stomach. Victoria started to smile on the outside as Sienna took in deep breaths, trying to get her wind back after all the offense.

Claire: Welp...I said Sienna had to find a way to slow this match down and all it took was one shot! She’s taken the air out of Carys’ body completely!

Zack: One uppercut right to the stomach as Carys came off the top rope, and the tide has turned. Sienna only needed one shot, and I think she’s mad now. 

Sienna glared down at Carys, pulling her up by the head before she planted her head between her legs. Danger scooped her up, and took off with a running turnbuckle powerbomb that folded up the SVW Hall of Famer when she crumpled to the corner. Victoria clapped at ringside before Sienna grabbed Carys around the neck, and picked her up out of the corner off her feet. And with one fell swoop, she used a chokeslam over the top rope to send the high flyer to the floor. Pruitt got onto her case for throwing her out of the ring as Carys writhed in pain ringside. 

Claire: Pruitt might not like it, but I tell you what Zack, that’s certainly going to be very effective at taking the starch out of McFarlane and making sure the rest of this match is wrestled at Sienna’s pace.

Zack: You couldn’t be more right, Claire. I also don’t like the look on Victoria’s face at ringside. The referee needs to watch her more than Sienna right now.

Victoria pulled Carys up by the arm, and jerked her forward into a lifting side slam on the floor. Havoc glanced over to the steps with a grin before she picked McFarlane up into a spinebuster across them before quickly walking around the corner as the referee was done with Sienna in the ring. Carys collapsed at the foot of the steps, clutching at her back as she couldn’t lay still, due to the pain. 

Claire: You were wondering how Sienna would cope without being able to tag out? I think we just got an answer right there.

Zack: She got driven into the ring steps, and there’s no soft spot to land on those, folks. It’s a handicap match right now!

The referee began her ten count as Carys crawled towards the apron, and started to pull herself back to her feet. When she finally got to the apron under her own power, Sienna grabbed her around the neck again and lifted her back inside the ring into a Rydeen bomb right in the center. The Hall of Famer bounced off the mat on impact, and Sienna followed up with a huge leg drop across her chest before hooking a leg to make the cover.

Zack: Nothing but high impact from Sienna, and Carys may want to think about calling it a night if she’s still conscious!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

McFarlane popped her shoulder off the mat in time before the three, and Sienna punished her for it by driving leg drops into her chest repeatedly before she finally got back to her feet. Danger looked down at her adversary, waving her fingers at her to get up and fight. 

Claire: You’ve got to admire the heart and resilience shown by Carys to kick out after the Hell her back has gone through. Even so, if I was Sienna, I wouldn’t let the Human Pinball recover for a moment.

Carys wasn’t moving very fast at all, but struggled to get to her hands and knees. She grabbed Danger’s legs to help pull her up before the powerhouse snapped her up the rest of the way. Danger whipped her across to the far side, and scooped her up on the approach with a stun gun across the top rope. Carys hit the mat near the apron, coughing heavily over the bottom rope as Sienna started talking to the referee. This gave Victoria an opening before a right cross from Havoc landed on Carys’ jaw before she wandered around the corner again.

Claire: The double team continues and Carys is in bad shape right now. Sienna might be on the verge of a career defining win!

Zack: More like a career defining travesty. There’s nothing right about any of this, and I hope the referee catches it if it happens again. I don’t know how much Carys has left. 

Sienna brushed past the referee towards Carys, scooping her form up off the mat into an over the shoulder back to belly piledriver. The Hall of Famer struck the mat and went limp before Sienna pressed a hand to her chest for the cover. Pruitt dropped into position to make the count. 

Zack: There’s nothing fair about this! Carys hasn’t been the same since that gut punch earlier, and if the referee wants to fast count this, I won’t be offended. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Before the referee could get to three, Sienna pulled Carys up and shook her head. A smirk formed on her face as Victoria beamed from ringside. 

Claire: Oh C’mon!!! This is unnecessary, I really hope McFarlane finds a way to get back into this match and this arrogance comes back to bite Sienna in the ass!!

The powerhouse got back to her feet, looking to her partner who was clearly enjoying the show. When she leaned down to grab Carys, the Hall of Famer surprised her by pulling her into a small package for the win! Pruitt dove into position to count it!

Zack: Just end it alre---LOOK AT THAT!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Sienna barely kicked out in time, and checked with the referee to make sure it was just a two count. Pruitt confirmed it was as the fans were getting behind Carys all over again as she was struggling to get to her feet.

Claire: McFarlane is still in this fight and capable of giving Sienna palpitations!! If she’s going down, then she’s going down swinging!!

Carys made it to the corner, and was using the ropes to help her get back to her feet. She waited on Sienna to face her, and it looked like she was about to take off into a spear. But Victoria grabbed her foot before she could move. And when Carys turned to look at her, Sienna crushed her into the corner with a knee trembler. Pruitt got onto Victoria for touching Carys, which she held up her hands and stepped back. 

Claire: Goddamn Victoria Havoc!!! All it took was one momentary distraction and that could be the fightback over!!

Zack: Carys looks like she got hit by a train in the corner, and that’s probably what it felt like too. I think she was going for a spear, but no dice on that!

Sienna dragged Carys out by the foot towards the center of the ring, like a carcass. She pulled her up and lifted her overhead into a military press. McFarlane was lifted up and down a few times before Sienna walked out from under her, and let her faceplant on the mat. The powerhouse picked up the lifeless Carys again, hoisting her up over her shoulders into a fireman’s carry before turning it into a cutter!

Zack: That’s her move, Claire! CRASH AND BURN!! Now cover the woman, and call it a night! 

Claire: You’re on the money Zack. It’s got to just be a formality to cover her and walk out with the win after the punishment the Doomsday Sisters have inflicted upon her.

Sienna didn’t make the cover though, instead she got back to her feet. She leaned down again, and pulled her up into another fireman’s carry. She glanced over to Victoria, and connected with a second cutter. She looked like she was getting up again until Pruitt really started screaming at her, and she dropped back to make a cover. 

Claire: I don’t know what Pruitt said, but Sienna seems to have decided enough is enough tonight!! Finally.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt finally called for the bell as Sienna slowly got back to her feet. She smiled ear to ear as the referee raised her hand. 

Zack: And thankfully, this is over! Carys McFarlane fought the Doomsday Sisters tonight. It wasn’t just Sienna, and no one woman is gonna withstand that. 

Lexi: The winner of this match…. SIENNA DANGER! The bitch. 

Victoria stepped into the ring to congratulate Sienna with a round of applause while the Boston crowd booed them out of the building. They both looked down to the heap between them that was Carys before shaking their heads and deciding to leave the ring. The referee knelt to check on Carys as she started moving, and called for a trainer.

Zack: Carys is gonna need some medical attention, and I know someone’s on the way. That was awful, and I’m sure Sienna and Victoria are overjoyed with themselves…

Claire: They’ve definitely not won themselves any friends and it was a valiant fight by Carys tonight who came oh so close. Sienna - with a huge assist to Victoria - walks out with a victory.

The trainer came down from the back to the apron as Carys dragged herself past him to the corner, and waved at Lexi weakly. The guest ring announcer looked confused, but headed towards her. 

Zack: I’m not sure what Carys wants with Lexi…

Claire: I think we’re about to find out...though Carys should probably let the trainer check her out before she does anything.

As Lexi approached, Carys snatched the microphone out of her hand and looked back towards the Sisters as they headed up the ramp. Her labored breathing could be heard as she spoke. 

Carys: ………...HEY!

Victoria and Sienna stopped on their way towards the back when they heard her voice, and turned back to see the SVW Hall of Famer propped up on her elbow staring at them. 

Zack: What is she doing? 

Claire: Whatever it is, she’s managed to get their attention already. Someone might want to give security a heads up that they might be needed imminently.

Carys dragged herself to the side of the ring closest to them as the trainer and the referee followed after her. The Scot’s breathing continued to be ragged as she had the attention of Victoria and Sienna on the ramp.

Cary: I…...want…..a REMATCH!!

Zack: WHAT?!

Carys: W…..WITH BOTH OF YOU!!

Claire: I applaud the bravery...but this might just be injured pride speaking right now.

Zack: She’s delirious! Take the microphone away from her!

Victoria and Sienna looked amused, and started to walk again until they heard her voice once more. 

Carys: ...C….CAN’T YOU… HEAR ME….STUPID B...BITCHES?!

They turned back around again as the referee and trainer was trying to get the microphone away from Carys. Victoria and Sienna didn’t look as amused now, but accepted the challenge. 

Claire: Looks like Carys is going to get what she wished for, Zack. Though I’m with you, I’m not sure she knows exactly what she’s doing after the beating she just took.

Zack: Fans, we’re out of time! I don’t know what to tell you, but surely Adam is not gonna let Carys McFarlane face both the Doomsday Sisters by herself! 

The referee finally got the microphone out of Carys’ hand as the trainer was trying to tend to her. As the trainer tried to check on her, she glared daggers at the two on the ramp, never taking her eyes off them.

Claire: Carys looks like she means business Zack. It seems like Adam or Brianna have a decision to take and may need to protect McFarlane from herself after what we’ve seen tonight!

That glare from Carys was the final image as Future Shock faded off the air. 

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: