Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 09:58:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - February 20, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - February 20, 2020  (Read 207 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: February 20, 2020, 05:01:41 pm »

Live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana
February 20, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking across at Andi Takata.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum Jijang screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring. We then see Zack and Dante.

Zack: Welcome to the Circle City here in Indianapolis, Indiana! We are live from the Bankers Life Fieldhouse for the latest edition of Velocity! Thank you for joining us on a night where the FFW Champion is in the main event! Shaw and Nevaeh will pair up to face Jo and Mel of the Franchise!

A graphic pops up on the screen for the TV viewers showing the match for a moment as Zack continues.

Zack: We'll also see Emma Mackenzie and Sophia Pike mix it up, plus the FFW debut of Cassandra Steen as she meets Harley Shannon!

Those graphics pop up as well before we go back live, and see Adam joining Zack in the booth before the show heads up to the ring.

The glowing smile of Kat Grayson greets the viewers as she stands in the center of the ring with her microphone ready to begin the introductions. 

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: Not only are we about to see the debut of the last graduate from Future Shock, but that means Knox is not gonna irritate me for a whole match. Instead, I’ve invited the Director of Future Shock to join me, since both of these women are talents he worked with before arriving in FFW.

Adam: Glad to give you a reprieve, at least for one match, Zack. And yeah, I am very familiar with both Cassandra and Harley. And two more skilled women you’d be hard-pressed to find. 

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Harley Shannon awaits another opportunity to challenge Lacey for the Fast Track Championship. She sat here with me last Saturday for Lacey’s first successful defense against Luci. 

Adam: I doubt that’s the last time Luci will be knocking on Lacey’s door, and I’m positive Harley will be doing it again soon. The Fast Track division is one of the most competitive in FFW.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it with her manager, Dante Knox standing slightly to the side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Dante seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Dante walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her manager.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her manager, Dante Knox, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Dante holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her manager.

Zack: Your sister-in-law had one of the longest singles undefeated streaks in the history of Future Shock. Tonight’s her first match as part of FFW. Do you think there’s any nerves? 

Adam: Not in the sense of she’s worried, no. I think every talent has a little case of nerves before they come out. It shows they care about what they do. Cassandra definitely cares about her career and performance. 

Referee Melinda Davis checked both women after Kat left the ring, and then called for the bell to start the match. Harley cautiously moved towards the center, keeping her eyes on Steen as she headed towards her. Cassandra had a slight smirk on her face as Dante hopped up on the apron, causing Harley to glance towards him and allow the twin to nail her with a forearm shiver to the side of her head. Knox immediately hopped down as Steen started using more of those forearms to back her up a couple steps. She took her arm into a hammerlock behind her back as Harley tried to grab her head with her free hand. 

Zack: Cassandra is a technician at heart, and it doesn’t surprise me she’s started things off by picking a body part for the moment. 

Adam: You’re right about that, which is going to make this intriguing because Harley likes to dabble in all aspects of the sport. 

Shannon couldn’t get a hand on Cassandra other than her hair, which the referee made her release. The twin started to push her towards the ropes, and got a break before smacking Harley across the back of the head to embarrass her. It worked well because the flame-haired wrestler spun around with a discus punch to her mouth. Two more right hands landed before she whipped her across for the ride. Cassandra rebounded into a back body drop followed by an elbow to the chest from Harley. She was about to go for the cover when Cassandra shoved her off, and both women got back to their feet. 

Adam: I can’t think of one instance where trying to embarrass someone in the ring worked out for them. Harley is not gonna be the exception to that rule.

Zack: It’s all part of the package. Cassandra is as confident as any woman in this sport, and she doesn’t mind imposing that on her opponents with things just like that.

Harley went to grab her, but got caught with a kick to the gut as she approached. Steen pulled her into a front facelock to drive repeated knees into her head and body before transitioning into a swinging neckbreaker. She quickly got to her feet, pulling Harley’s arms behind her before putting several stomps against the back of her head until the final one drove her face into the mat. The previous Future Shock Champion dropped to her knees, rolled Harley over, and went for a lackadaisical cover as the referee dropped into position.

Zack: It’s gonna take way more than this to keep Harley down, we’re talking about a woman who could be called Miss Everything from Future Shock. 

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

Harley shoved her off the cover, causing Cassandra to reach out and try to grab her again. But the former Fast Track Champion caught her with a knee to the side of the head as she did. It rocked the brunette before Harley got back to her feet. With Steen still wobbly on her knees, Harley took off for the far side and came back with a basement dropkick to her chest. 

Adam: If the timing had been right, I’d have loved to make this match happen in Future Shock. As far as I’m concerned, it would have been a main event on any show there.

She yanked Cassandra back to her feet by the arm, and fired her into the far corner. Steen crashed back first against the turnbuckles before Harley darted in after her, leaving her feet with a leg lariat to the chest. It dropped Cassandra to a seat against the corner before Shannon took off again, this time rebounding into a meteora double knee strike to her chest that crunched her against the turnbuckles. Harley grabbed her feet, and dragged her away from the corner before rolling over the top of her with both legs hooked for the cover. 

Zack: Harley’s bringing the high impact, and there’s a roll through for the cover on the Corporate Killer!

ONE!!!

TW0000!!

Cassandra kicked out as the two struck, and pushed Harley off her in the process. The brunette struggled to get to her feet, and Harley took off for the ropes again. As she rebounded off the ropes once more, Knox hooked her foot and stopped her. She glared down at him as Cassandra took full advantage, catching her with a bicycle kick to the jaw that sent her through the ropes out to the floor.

Adam: That’s about all he’s good for, isn’t it? It looked like Harley was starting a rally there, but so much for that. 

Davis immediately told Dante to move away from Harley, which he did by backing up around the corner with his hands up. Cassandra took a second to get her bearings, and rolled out to the floor after her. She scooped the former Fast Track Champion up, and dropped her across the apron with an X-plex. Shannon clutched her back in pain before Steen shoved heer back into the ring and smiled at her manager as she climbed inside to rejoin her. 

Adam: I don’t recall seeing her ever use that before. Looks like Cassandra’s been adding to her arsenal in the weeks between her moving to FFW and debuting tonight. 

Zack: That wouldn’t surprise me at all, and she’s got Harley in a bad way right now. It’s not looking good at all for Future Shock’s Miss Everything.

Harley tried to get up all fours before Cassandra caught her with a running knee to the side of her head. It caused Shannon to teeter on her knees before the previous Future Shock Champion pulled her up by the head, and immediately connected with her cradle DDT followed by a cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: INSIDER TRADING will get you prison time in most cases, but it might just net Cassandra her first win in FFW tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

T….

Harley got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Cassandra punished her for it with multiple elbows to the back of her head and neck. She followed up by applying a crossface submission, prompting the referee to move into position to see if Harley wanted to stop the match.

Adam: This is Cassandra 101 from the matches I’ve seen. She just needs to get you down on the mat, and use that technical skill I mentioned. Standing and trading blows isn’t her forte. That’s more like something her sister would do. 

Davis asked Harley about stopping the match, but was never given consent for that as the flame-haired girl grimaced in pain. Cassandra tried to pull back a little further on the hold, making it even more unbearable. Harley’s face started to darken in color as a result, prompting the referee to check again and get the same response. Harley saw the rope not that far away, and began to reach for it with her free hand. But Cassandra pulled back a little bit more, causing her opponent immense pain and keeping her from getting her hand to the rope to cause the break. 

Zack: I can’t think of a time off the top of my head that Harley tapped out in a match, but there’s always a first time for everything. Cassandra can hold onto this all night. 

Adam: Absolutely she can. Applying this hold requires very little energy or strength, but it will sap both in a hurry if you’re the one stuck in it like Harley is. 

Shannon tried to reach again, still not having any luck until she got her knees under and scampered with one arm to the ropes. The referee called for the break, causing Cassandra to grumble to herself before she let go at four. She got back to her feet, and measured Harley from behind. She waved for her to get up, and Harley finally started to do just that. When she was vertical, Steen charged forward with a running forearm to her head, and then hooked it into position for another DDT. But when she went to hit it, Harley hooked the top rope and let Cassandra crash onto the canvas instead. 

Zack: Harley’s felt that DDT already tonight, and she wasn’t interested in a second date. Now she has to get her marbles together quickly. 

Adam: Cassandra won’t stay down very long, and Harley’s got some ground to make up if she wants to capitalize on this change of momentum. 

As the brunette started to get to her feet, Harley scooped her over one shoulder and took off towards the corner to throw her into it with a running snake eyes. Cassandra staggered and nearly collapsed to the mat before Harley followed up by scooping her up on her shoulders into an electric chair. The Nashville crowd was loudly behind her as she headed up to the top rope. Harley launched into a frog splash that landed on target before she hooked the outside leg before the referee could get into position. 

Zack: Shannon’s switched from high impact to high risk, and she got all of that frog splash! It’s gonna be a bad night for Cassandra’s debut!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Cassandra barely got her shoulder up in time before the three came down, and Harley struggled back to her feet. She was taking in big gulps of air as she moved towards the ropes and crouched down, waving for the twin to get back to her feet. 

Adam: You can tell Harley’s got a sense of urgency here, and thinks she has Cassandra pretty close to the finish line right now!

Steen had trouble getting to her feet, and turned just as Harley launched towards her with a high knee to the face. Before Steen could fall down though, Harley snatched her up into a pump handle half nelson driver! The fans came to their feet again as she went for the cover once more, hooking the outside leg in the process. 

Zack: I’ve never seen her use that before, and I think this is over right now! Harley’s three seconds from putting down the Corporate Killer!!

………… Despite the cover, the referee was trying to get Dante off the apron. The manager looked like he was about to step into the ring as Harley looked around to see what was going on. She pounded the mat before the referee turned back around and slid into position to make the count. 

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOO!!!

Cassandra got her shoulder up again as Harley glanced over with a glare of anger towards Dante as he was still on the apron. 

Adam: Cassandra’s down, and I have a feeling we may need to get you another broadcast partner for the rest of the night if Harley’s face tells me anything. 

Shannon pushed up to her feet, and went immediately for the manager. She grabbed him by the collar as the referee got caught between them as she was trying to make Harley let go. Cassandra got her bearings, and crawled towards them to catch Harley with an uppercut between her legs that dropped her to her knees. Davis saw none of it though as she was still trying to get Dante off the apron.

Zack: Every woman watching this match just cringed after that uppercut into Harley’s reproductive system! 

Adam: That hurts women as much as it does a man, and unfortunately the referee didn’t see a second of it. 

Cassandra finally made it back to her feet as Dante hopped back down to the floor. She dragged Harley towards the center of the ring away from the ropes, and up to her feet. She applied a cobra clutch as Dante told her to finish her off!

Zack: I’ve seen this many times from Cassandra, and Harley won’t get up from it if she manages to hit it!

But Harley countered out of it with a jawbreaker that stumbled Steen where she stood. The former Fast Track Champion caught her with a flash kick to the jaw followed by a roundhouse that put her on her knees. And a thrust kick to the chin put Cassandra down the rest of the way before Harley dove on top of her for the cover with a hook of both legs. 

Zack: How about that?! Harley felt it coming, and Cassandra just felt the ERUPTION instead! There’s the cover!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis called for the bell as Harley rolled away from her opponent. She propped herself to sit up against the bottom rope, her mouth open as she took in big breaths. Shannon used the ropes to pull herself to her feet and get her hand raised officially. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………. HARLEY SHANNON!!

Adam: Now that was some quick thinking on Harley’s part. Good for her on the win, especially since it wasn’t just her opponent she was having to deal with. 

Zack: Harley Shannon may have just taken another step towards claiming a rematch for the Fast Track Championship against Lacey tonight in Nashville! Well earned too!

She rolled out to the floor, leaning against the barricade as the ringside fans congratulated her and patted her on the shoulder. It brought a smile to her face before she started heading up the ramp towards the back.

Very Verbose Valerie

The next shot returns us to the closing moments of the Fast Track Championship on the last Breaking Point, showing Valerie McFarlane jumping the rail and coming to the aide of Luci after she was being attacked by the Gold Standard’s Unity Tag Team Champions. We then cut back to the live show, and find the Hall of Famer with Robby Reynolds getting a loud response from the crowd.

Robby: To the surprise of many and Luci possibly included, my guest came to the rescue this past Saturday night to help her after an unsuccessful attempt at becoming Fast Track Champion. Valerie McFarlane, welcome back!

The grin on Valerie’s face could only be made wider if someone cut her lips further open, which made the excitement going through her at that moment evident. She gave a wave to the camera with both hands, equally excited, much like a child.

Valerie: Thanks, Robby! You have no idea how good it is to finally be back! Man, I’ve missed this place.

Robby: I don’t think many of us had any idea that you and Luci were close enough friends to warrant what you did, but I’m sure she appreciates it nonetheless, as well as her husband. Is that what prompted you to action at the end of the Fast Track Championship match?

Valerie: It was, actually. Luci and I...we’re friends, yeah. I’m not sure how close is close, given that we’ve had our issues in the last couple of years - which were my doing, I’ll put my hands up to that.

She raises her hands again as if to make the point.

Valerie: There’s also the fact that I have serious issues with sitting back and letting people who’ve done no wrong being treated like that. And my relationship with Vincent has never been a secret either, though ultimately his feelings about the whole thing played little part in it. What I wanted was to make sure that things actually evened out...not that the Gold Standard care too much about that.

Robby: Or winning a match on merit. You saw as well as I did that Valerie McKinley and her manager played no small part in that victory for Lacey. But I think our viewers and your fans might like to know where you’ve been during this hiatus from FFW. Would you like to explain? 

Valerie pauses, seemingly considering what she’s going to say to Robby and by proxy, the fans.

Valerie: For reasons that amount to not wanting to dig through too much on a global stage, Lord knows I’ve made enough of those mistakes over the years, I won’t go into too much detail. But...there were some personal things I had to deal with, which relate pretty much exclusively to people that a lot of these fans won’t remember, or know of, without digging through the company archives. Like right to the ancient history section. It was something I’d needed to take care of for a long time, I just needed the grounds to do it. Unfortunately...it took much, much longer than I anticipated. I’d hoped to be back months ago, but it evidently didn’t work out that way. There was also this small thing in me of feeling like I needed a break. With the exception of taking a year out to have Gabriel, I haven’t actually stopped wrestling, at all, since 2008. Sometimes the body the time to not do as much.

Robby: It’s clear people are happy to see you back. You’ve kinda thrown yourself into the mix with Luci’s issues with the Gold Standard. But aside from that, has the landscape changed all that much in FFW since you were away? 

Valerie nods.

Valerie: Abso-friggin-lutely. It is...almost amazing the pace at which the company has moved in the last year. Which makes it even scarier when you think that as a wrestler, a member of this roster, you don’t notice it as much because you’re so caught up in the current you don’t get much of a chance to take stock. Everything has changed. Some of it for the better, some of it not so much. But that’s okay. Change is good. And it allows me to start looking to find my place again. Against a whole bunch of new people, who I’ve never faced before. Worked with more than a few of them at the LA Facility, of course, but there’s a huge difference between classes, sparring and the real thing. It’s something you hear said all the time. FFW is in a place much unlike anyone’s seen. And holy crap, that’s exciting.

Robby: Not to mention you take into account that this summer, it will be marking the 10 year anniversary of the company since it’s first show on June 5, 2010. It’s nearly impossible to find another promotion that has lasted that long, much less one entirely devoted to the women of this sport.

Valerie nods.

Valerie: It’s definitely one hell of a milestone! Not something you see a whole lot of, for better or worse. The...probably funniest bit about all that? I was on that show. Lost the match, at that. But that’s okay, it was a long-ass time ago now. I’m so happy to see that almost ten years later, FFW is still thriving. Getting bigger, getting better, and generally just being this hub where people want to be. Where they want to prove that they’re the best. You can’t ask for more than that.

Robby: And then in November, you have something to do with another anniversary as well. Since you’re a trainer at the Center in Los Angeles, Future Shock also celebrates 10 years in November, though it’s gone through much more of a transformation in that time than FFW.

Valerie: ...You know, I didn’t consider that! That is really scary actually. But you’re right, it has had such a huge growth since Cody first came up with it back in the day. Christ, I remember it being a web show that not many were sure was going to pass the first Season. Which clearly, it did. Ten years, twenty one old-style seasons, a few years as what it has been and rebranded this year alone. Cody and Adam should be beyond pleased with themselves for it. As should my brother-in-law, who played a big part in it too.

Robby: I guess the moral of the story, Valerie, is that if you were going to come back as you always planned to, you couldn’t have picked a better or perhaps more historic time to do so with all these major milestones and events coming up. 

Valerie grins.

Valerie: When was always what I wanted. The timing...that’s coincidence. I love this company, everyone knows that. I love what it’s done for me, what it’s given me and what I have given to it. And I know that, or at least I hope I know, that there’ll be at least another ten. You don’t go from strength to strength like this for nothing.

Robby: Speaking of which, I do have some news that may excite you possibly. You know that there is a third Impact event coming up on April 21st, and Adam has been selecting representatives for Future Shock. I have it on good authority you are going to be FFW’s first picked representative that night when you meet one of the Future Shock girls. 

Valerie: Well, there’s some news that I didn’t expect to get! Don’t think this’ll happen again. I love those girls, especially the ones I teach. I know how they work, and they know how I work so no one is going to lose in that match. Well, obviously someone is going to lose but it’ll be one of those matches that, all being well, should end just the way I like them to, regardless of the result: they get people talking.

Robby: Last question. Looking back at the past two Impact shows, the Future Shock roster has either clean swept the event or came close to soundly winning the second. Do you think that could be due to some of the women in FFW taking the Future Shock girls lightly? 

Valerie: Honestly...no. Future Shock isn’t what it was when your mainstays on the roster were people like the Pazzinis - now there’s a name no one’s heard in a while! Future Shock graduates, in whatever form they take, make up a massive bulk of this roster. They’ve held every belt in this company, past and present. The main roster knows how good the Future Shock girls are. I think that these Impact shows are...well, they show just how good the girls are. Something that I could have told you regardless.

Robby: Well I look forward to seeing who you will be testing April 21st when the third Future Shock Impact takes place. Welcome back once again, and thanks for joining me. 

Robby gives the Hall of Famer a handshake before the show cuts elsewhere. 

A Burning Star

A short clip shows the ending of the last edition of Breaking Point as Casey Atherton catches Seth Star with a step up enzuigiri after his wife ducks, kicking the former COO in the face and sending him to the floor face down in a heap. The Choir escapes with Casey in tow, leaving a furious Savannah. We then cut back to the live broadcast, and a close up of the side of Seth’s face. His whole jaw is discolored from bruising as one of the trainers is checking out the darkened skin. The show pulls back to see his wife hovering nearby.

Seth: Allow me to thank Miss Atherton for this. I spent the night of Breaking Point getting medical treatment, and most of the next day at a dentist to try to repair the teeth that were broken as a result of what she did. I am happy to report that I narrowly avoided a concussion. Small mercies, I suppose. 

Savannah stands off to the side with her arms folded across her chest and a less than thrilled look on her face.

Savannah: You want to know what really sucks about all of this? Seth was simply minding his own business at ringside. He was literally sitting there doing commentary. And now he’s suffered at Casey’s hands. I know everyone who watched that was simply THRILLED to see that happen. None of their opinions matter any, because most of them don’t matter. The only important thing is that my husband is fine. Sore and very upset...but fine.

Seth: If I had gotten involved in the match as I used to do once upon a time, there is an expectation that it might come back to bite me. It rarely did, but still. In this case, I was invited to help talk about the match with Zack, giving him a rest from Mr. Knox. And this… this is my reward. 

Seth takes a deep breath as the trainer seems satisfied, and steps away. The former COO comes to his feet and joins his wife. 

Seth: That said, Miss Atherton, I certainly do not hope you believe that this business is at an end. That was supposed to happen Saturday, but your actions have changed all that.

Savannah tucks a strand of hair behind her ear as she places her hands on her hips.

Savannah: I really don’t know what it is about me in particular that see me suffering the wrath of megalomaniacal redheads. But you see Casey, the difference between you and a certain other redhead is that she at least is smart. You on the other hand are about as delusional as a rookie starting out in wrestling. You see, YOU decided to make this personal by getting my husband involved. YOU were the one who decided to take this little crusade to the next level. That...that was your biggest mistake.

Seth: So it is with that in mind that I humbly request that a rematch be booked by my sister at the earliest convenience. And if I may be so bold as to suggest one stipulation. Bar the Choir from ringside, and if you wish, I’ll stay away too. Beyond that, any match you wish. No DQ. Cage. Even submission rules. Whatever you like. My wife has no real preference as long as she gets Casey one on one. 

Savannah glances down at the floor and then looks back up, a sigh escaping her lips.

Savannah: I know my sister-in-law is listening and more than likely rolling her eyes. You’ve heard what my husband has offered for stipulations. All I want is Casey Atherton one on one. No bullshit and no outside interference….from ANYONE. Think about it.

The couple join hands as the camera zooms in on Savannah’s expression before the show cuts elsewhere. 

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:56:01 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2020, 05:01:54 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do.

Kat: Introducing first, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 141 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia hooks her arms over the ropes and grins, climbing through the ropes and up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: I have a feeling this one is gonna be possibly the biggest bruiser of all the matches we are going to see tonight. This is the first time we’ve seen Sophia in a FFW ring since Global Wars, and I’m sure she’s got some ground she feels the need to make up.

Dante: Just because she has one off night doesn’t mean she’s all of a sudden desperately grasping for straws and relevance. That’s what happens when you have guest commentators besides me, they fill up your head with nonsense. 

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: Sophia and Emma are pretty well matched as far as killer instinct goes, and I suspect Emma wants to prove she can still hang on any level in FFW.

Dante: Probably, but this is freakin’ Sophia Pike we’re talking about here! This isn’t some rube fresh out of Future Shock. 

With the Indianapolis crowd still on their feet in support of the Chaotic Temptation team member, referee Robert Valero completes a check of both women for anything that they shouldn’t have. Kat makes her way out of the ring as the live crowd starts to settle down into their seats, and Valero calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way out of their respective corners, not taking their eyes off the other as they do. They make their way to the centre and as they near it Emma speeds up to catch Sophia with a spear that knocks her all the way back into her own corner. The two women struggle for a moment, before Emma starts to get the upper hand and moves back just enough to drive her knee into Pike’s mid section. The blue haired wrestler starts to unload with right hands into the side of Sophia’s head following that, prompting Valero to call for a clean break. Emma lands another couple before she complies and steps back out of the way.

Zack: Emma’s taking an early advantage here. Why are you in such a bad mood anyway? Is it because your client came up short tonight?

Dante: Cassandra did NOT come up short. Harley was using loaded footwear the whole match, which my keen eyes saw but apparently a blind referee didn’t. 

The Emerald City Siren recovers her balance quickly and Emma lets her get a couple of steps out of the corner before she hits her with another knee into her gut to bend her forward and then drives her knee into her face to stand her back upright again. almost the same second that she does, Emma uses a Russian legsweep to send her straight down to the canvas. The Indianapolis crowd gets behind Emma out of the two as Sophia gets back to her feet with a scowl on her face. Mackenzie doesn’t seem bothered in the slightest by the display as she grabs Sophia by the arm and fires her across into the diagonally opposite corner. Pike manages to stop herself from hitting the top turnbuckle face first by kicking her foot against the bottom, but before she can turn around Emma catches her from behind with a punch to her kidney region that freezes her in place. Spinning her around Emma hits her with another knee to the gut followed by an uppercut to stand her upright before she uses a double knee facebreaker to take her down.

Dante: Emma should enjoy this while it lasts, because I don’t think it’ll be much longer before Sophia reaches Maximum PIke. 

Zack: Maximum Pike? What the hell is that? Is that what you call it when she absorbs enough punishment to her liking? 

The Seattle native gets back to her feet and rolls her head across her shoulders as Emma comes off the ropes, building up speed as she looks to deliver a bulldog. Sophia dodges out of the way at the last second, but Emma manages to land on her feet and continues on to the opposite ropes. She bounces off that set and comes back with a running clothesline that Sophia only narrowly avoids this time, before Mackenzie hits her with an uppercut instead which again rocks her back on her heels. Sophia quickly gets her balance back but only narrowly avoids an oncoming forearm shot from the former Ultraviolence Champion. She stands upright again and immediately eats an elbow shot to the side of her face that sends her head reeling to the side. Sophia rubs her jaw for a second before turning suddenly and clocking Emma with an uppercut of her own. Emma reels backwards from the impact and before she can fully right herself, Sophia fires off an elbow shot that connects square with the blue haired wrestler’s jaw. 

Zack: I told you it was going to be a bruiser. Look at these shots we’re seeing, and Sophia can give them as good as she can get. 

Dante: Maximum Pike is the point at which Sophia goes into the zone, and starts pounding seven shades of hell out of her opponent. We’re almost there!

A forearm shot follows to the same spot, before Sophia starts hammering them across Emma’s neck and shoulders in earnest. Mackenzie tries to protect herself, but as she raises her hands Sophia makes a quick grab for her arm and twists it behind her back into a hammerlock. Using that to steer Emma she runs her face first into the corner. The Chaotic Temptation team member puts her feet on the bottom turnbuckle at the last possible second to prevent a head on collision with the top turnbuckle, and immediately starts to fire elbow shots back at Sophia with her free arm. The Emerald City Siren manages to dodge most of them and then delivers a knee shot into Emma’s side. Several more follow that and freeze Emma in place, before Sophia pulls her out by the hammerlock and then extends her arm to use a double knee armbreaker to bring Emma down to the canvas.

Dante: Now we’re right where Sophia likes to be. Getting a submission on Emma is gonna be difficult, she tends to be hard-headed about tapping out.

Zack: You think Sophia cares? She’s quite happy to cause you to pass out if that’s what it takes. Emma is no exception.

Grabbing the former Ultraviolence Champion by the head, Sophia pulls her back up to her feet and smacks her across the jaw with another forearm shot get her a massive amount of disdain from the live Indianapolis crowd, which doesn’t seem to phase her in the slightest. Emma reels but keeps her balance and Sophia follows with a second forearm shot to the same spot. Again Mackenzie manages to keep her balance, until Sophia starts to hammer forearm shots one after another like they are going out of fashion getting her even louder animosity from the crowd. The Seattle native again ignores the crowd as she makes a move to grab Emma’s arm, but the blue haired wrestler sees it coming and quickly pulls it back out of Sophia’s reach. Using her other hand she shoves Sophia in the chest away from her with quite a bit of force. Sophia stumbles backwards but doesn’t get far before Emma grabs her by the wrist.

Zack: This is a mental game of chess, and both of them are systematically trying to dissect one another with these shots.

Dante: If this is chess, Sophia is the queen and Emma’s best described as a pawn in her game. I use metaphors better than you.

The Chaotic Temptation team member pulls Sophia straight into a forearm smash to the jaw before she fires her across into the ropes. Sophia rebounds off them and Emma meets her in the middle of the ring with a standing dropkick that knocks Pike straight back into the ropes again. She bounces off them for a second time and this time, Emma catches her for a snap suplex that sends her crashing to the canvas with a thud. Sophia takes a moment to pull herself together before she attempts to get back to her feet and when she eventually does, she quickly ducks again to avoid Emma’s elbow connecting with the side of her head. She looks a little smug as she stands back upright again only to get cracked across the jaw with another forearm smash. This time it’s Emma’s turn to land them one after the other before she uses a discus punch to send Sophia back a couple of steps.

Dante: I think Emma can thrive in almost any style of match. She likes the Ultraviolence, but she can throw hands or get technical too. Sophia’s just better.

Zack: I wouldn’t downplay Sophia’s skills at all, but we’ll find out who is better tonight when the match is over. 

Undeterred the former No Surrender Champion advances towards her again, only to be met by a big boot to the mid section that sends her reeling back into the ropes. She doesn’t have a chance to rebound off, before Emma grabs her by the wrist and fires her across into the opposite ropes. Again she doesn’t have a chance to rebound off before Emma grabs her arm and fires her across into the nearest corner and follows her in with a splash to pin her back against the turnbuckles. The brunette tries to pull herself together but before she can fully recover Emma starts to rain down punches into Sophia’s head and shoulders until Valero calls for another break. At a count of four Emma obliges by using a hip toss to bring Pike out of the corner and sprawling to the mat.

Zack: You know Sophia wants another crack at the FFW Championship, and a win over someone like Emma could help her start rebuilding her case.

Dante: I’d just give her the shot if it was me, especially since Mileena doesn’t work here and Cassandra hasn’t had enough wins on the main roster.

Zack: Enough? She hasn’t had one yet.

The Emerald City Siren starts to get back to her feet but barely makes it halfway before Emma pulls her the rest of the way and runs her across the ring to use a running bulldog to face plant her back on the canvas again. The blue haired wrestler rolls Pike onto her back before she gets into position for a cover as Valero slides into place for the count. 

Dante: Emma’s trying to rearrange Sophia’s lovely features, and I’m not alright with that. 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO-NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Sophia kicks out strongly before the two is complete and pulls her knees up to her chest and kicks out with both feet to send the blue haired wrestler rolling backwards away from her. 

Zack: I don’t think Emma cares what your opinion is about much of anything, so there’s that. 

Emma gives herself a shake off as she gets back to her feet, while Sophia rolls back to her own feet not far behind with a furious look on her face. Emma barely has time to register what is happening before Sophia clocks her with a roundhouse kick that sends her backwards into the ropes. Straight away Pike follows her and grabs her by the arm to whip her across into the opposite side. Emma rebounds and as she does Sophia catches her with an arm wringer and begins to deliver elbow strikes into that arm. Mackenzie tries to pull her arm free but Sophia transitions into another hammerlock, pushing her hand so far up her back that she’s almost touching her own head. 

Zack: Jesus, I think Sophia’s trying to pull her arm out of the socket like this. Emma must be in agony right now.

Dante: Well look on the bright side. She’ll be able to scratch her head on all four sides without even having to stretch now.

Mackenzie grits her teeth against the pain and again starts to use her free arm to fire back elbows towards Sophia. The Emerald City Siren manages to avoid them mostly, until a particularly vicious shot from Emma catches her in the ribs and momentarily freezes her in place. Seeing the opening, Emma starts to fire elbows backwards quicker and quicker until they are coming rapid fire style. Several hit on target then and Sophia releases her grip on the hammerlock as she tries to cover up. Emma spins on a dime to connect an uppercut that reels Sophia backwards, giving her a chance to shake the feeling back into her arm. Pike rubs her jaw again, before leaving her feet to deliver a standing dropkick that catches Emma by surprise and drops her to the canvas like a rock. 

Dante: You know, these two would have made an excellent team if well… Sophia didn’t actually need anyone in her corner.

Zack: Maybe not now, but she started off in a group called Sensitivity Training. She got rid of a lot of dead weight too.

As Emma makes it to her knees the Emerald City Siren moves quickly to drive her knee into the side of Emma’s head knocking her down to the canvas. The former No Surrender Champion pulls Mackenzie back up to her feet and spins her around to lock her arms around her waist from behind, before using a German suplex to plant her back on the canvas. Pulling her up a second time, she uses another German suplex to put her back down before she bridges into a pin attempt as Valero drops into position for the count. 

Zack: Look at the power in Sophia’s neck and back to pull this off! Is it over?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Emma kicks out forcibly just as the two comes down, and Sophia rolls with the momentum straight back up to her feet again with a cocky smirk on her face. Emma scrambles back to her feet, and as soon as she does Sophia grabs her by the arm to again put it into a hammerlock before driving her elbow into it.

Dante: No, it’s not. Tell me the last time you saw that move pin someone? Go ahead, I’ll wait. We got the rest of the show!

The Scottish native again attempts to fire elbows back but this time Sophia manages to avoid them all, before using a hammerlock DDT to drive Mackenzie into the canvas. Sophia gets into position for her fujiwara armbar, but as she makes an attempt to grab the arm she has already been working on, Emma snatches it away and kicks out with both feet. The blue haired wrestler manages to catch Sophia awkwardly on the chest. The crowd shows their support for Emma loudly as she rolls away from the Seattle native and uses the ropes to get back to a vertical base. Sophia makes it back to her feet a moment after and rubs her chest, just as Emma reaches her to deliver a running dropkick that staggers her backwards. Quickly Mackenzie scales the ropes behind Sophia and as she turns, Emma comes off to deliver a Tornado DDT to drive the Emerald City Siren head first into the canvas.

Dante: While Sophia’s trying to work limbs, Emma’s out here looking for knockouts. And I find it hard to bet against Pike. 

Zack: I don’t blame you, but you can’t disagree that Emma is in firm control now. This thing has gone back and forth like a pendulum!

Emma doesn’t hesitate before she pulls Pike up to her feet again and throws her face first into the ropes but again she doesn’t let Sophia rebound off them. Instead she follows her in and uses a low dropkick to the back of her legs to drop her down to her knees. Emma pulls her up to her feet and into a standing headscissors position bringing the Indianapolis crowd to their feet with a pop. Emma falls backwards to deliver her headscissors DDT driving the Seattle native head first into the canvas. Quickly the blue haired wrestler hooks both of Sophia’s legs as Valero slides in for the count. 

Zack: PLAYING WITH SCISSORS!! That’s Emma’s favorite!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Sophia gets her shoulder up just a fraction of a second after the three is complete but Valero is already getting back to his feet to call for the bell as Emma rolls off the cover to push back up to her knees. 

Kat: Your winner, via pinfall…………………...EMMA MACKENZIE!

Dante: Boy, these lucky breaks just keep on going tonight, don’t they? First, it was the far superior Cassandra getting beaten by cheating and now this!

Zack: Congratulations to Emma on a terrific win over a very game Sophia Pike, and the Siren is starting to skid! It’s not often she goes down two in a row. Her next opponent...I feel for them.

As Emma gets back to her feet, Ryan gets into the ring and raises one of her hands while the referee raises the other. The crowd gives Emma some applause as behind her Sophia pulls herself up to a seated position looking absolutely livid. The camera cuts back to Emma and Ryan as they make their way out of the ring before it cuts elsewhere. 

A Privileged Promo

The scene cuts to the backstage area where we see The Privileged Circle, Valentina Lozano & Isis Morales, standing on either side of Allison Marx, in front of the Velocity logo. The scene is a bit awkward with Allison being nearly dwarfed by the taller women who, at this time, don’t even acknowledge her existence while not being thrilled being near her. But Allison used to it at this point, given her history interviewing them in the past. She now has her attention to the camera as she begins the segment.

Allison: Joining me right now are The Privileged Circle. Ladies, thank you for your time. As we already know, the two of you are involved in huge championship matches at Relentless on March 28th. Isis, I would like to start with you. You are set to challenge Ruby Tyler for the FFW Ultraviolence Championship. And this past Saturday at Breaking Point, The Franchise’s newest member and future contender for that title, Charlotte Harker, made the decision that this match will be contested as a Flaming Tables match. What are your thoughts about this latest development? And how do you think this will change any strategy you may have going into this match with Ruby.

Isis looks at Valentina. Although she heard everything Allison just said to her, she shows no sign of fear; the same feeling that she brings as she turns to look at Allison.

Isis: As if you would have learned by now, Allison. At least have an inkling of a clue about how I feel about any situation that I’m in when it comes to that ring and doing what I do best. Listen, whether this is some kind of even ground that has been set forth or some sick pleasure of The Franchise’s newest mascot to enjoy and see as a possible favorable situation for her moving forward, the point is that as “dangerous” as it is, the end game is still the same….and that’s Ruby’s end. I have unfinished business with Ruby. I made it clear to her that I want to do more than just rip the Ultraviolence title from her hands. I’m going to lay a hurting on Ruby so severe that it’s going to make what Valentina did to her last month feel like a shiatsu massage. And putting that bitch through a scorching, flaming table will make it that more justifiable for all the headaches she has given to me and Valentina, just to put it all to rest once and for all.

Valentina gives a smirk to compliment her friend’s statement. Meanwhile, Allison nods her head as she continues to hold the mic towards Isis.

Allison: I’m sure Ruby will certainly have something to say about that in response. Now Valentina, you have been in the ring with Lily Arthur on more than one occasion.

Moments after hearing that Valentina rolls her eyes in a sarcastic manner, unimpressed with the slight enthusiasm Allison has given as she continues.

Allison: At Relentless, the vacant FFW No Surrender Championship will be the focal point as one of you will be leaving San Antonio as the new champion. Can you give us some reason why you believe you will be the one?

Valentina turns away for a moment after hearing the question set before her. Was she offended by it? She never shows it as "The Latin Goddess" begins to speak.

Valentina: Oh, I get it. You want to hear me say how much I’m going to dominate Lily and step on her, do you? Say that she doesn’t have a chance against me, right? Well, if you really want to look at the facts when it comes to this case, just look at what I did to Mila Martin to get the opportunity to compete at Relentless, Allison? Did any of that look like an optical illusion to you? Although she is still fresh to this game, she is one of the most solid submission artists right now. And I’m the one who made her submit. She had enough sense to tap out to avoid further injury, the injury that I could have given her. And that’s the same thing that I have in mind for Lily when I get to Relentless. Yes, Lily and I have faced each other many times before. But not under these circumstances. And I don’t care if it takes all night, I have more than enough in me to break her physically, break her mentally, and make her tap out; not through dominance or some kind of destiny, but by getting the job done.

Just then, Isis leans forward to put her words in.

Isis: And that’s what it all boils down to: Getting the job done. And at Relentless, that’s ALL what we want to do.

On that note, Isis pushes the mic away and walks away.

Valentina: Good girl.

Valentina pats on Allison’s head as if she was petting a dog and walks away as well, with Allison keeping her composure. Then the show heads to a commercial for Relentless before Velocity fades to a commercial break.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:57:42 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2020, 05:02:05 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is a tag team contest!!

Zack: That was our last commercial break for tonight, and it’s just in time since the main event is coming up next. I’ll be joined shortly by Kyle Kilmeade, who I have some questions for. 

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Mel Avilo has even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of the Brazilian wrestler in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, Mel Avilo walks up to the top of the ramp, with her manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind her. Once there, she looks over the jeering crowd with a big smirk on her face, then does a quick twirl on the stage, finishing in a low-dipped bow. Mel then swings an arm, and green, white and yellow pyro goes off around her. Then, side by side with Kyle, she walks down the entrance ramp, with their Kyle giving her a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleith, accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, Mel walks up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with her mischievous smirk. Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, she rolls into the ring and moves to the turnbuckles in her corner, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off and regroup with Kyke in her corner. The music fades out with Mel sat on the middle turnbuckle, the pair strategising between themselves

Zack: Mel Avilo hasn’t been in a main event in a little while, and you can tell she’s feeling extra confident as a result. I hear she’s got her eyes on some Evolution gold too, but I haven’t been able to confirm it. 

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her partner, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo McFarlane is on a collision course to regain the FFW Championship at Relentless on March 28th only on FFW All Access. But she has one of the most dominant women in FFW history to get past in order to do it! Shaw will be the top woman in FFW for a calendar year on March 2nd.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kick pads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: I know Nevaeh has a little bit of trepidation about teaming with Shaw. It’s not like Shaw has ever had a good relationship with tag partners, but I also suspect Summers won’t take anything off her. 

The crowd gets plunged into darkness. The silence gets broken by John Youle as he starts to make the introduction.

Kat: Hailing from Sherbrooke in the province of Quebec, Canada. She weighs in at 142lbs and stands 5’8” tall. This is the current and reigning FFW CHAMPION… “ONE WOMAN SHOW” SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!

Alice Cooper’s Poison begins to play as the video wall shows close ups of different parts of Shaw’s face before finally cutting to a live feed of the young woman as the spotlight hits her in the middle of the stage. Kyle joined her as she started to nod her head along to the beat of the music with the championship belt sat on her shoulder, the young woman headed down to the ring, the spotlight following her all the way to the ring, eyes never leaving her challenger. Rolling under the bottom rope Shaw kipped up to her feet and stood in a corner, checking everything about her ring gear is in position. Kyle offered her a last few words of advice and tried to rally the crowd behind his client before she finally passes her title belt off to the official. Kyle heads to the booth after that. As the referee went to hand off the title belt to a ringside attendant, Shaw stepped to the outside, letting Nev know that she was starting this contest which got a look of disdain from the blonde before she was cracked across the shoulders with a kendo stick from Jo McFarlane.

Zack: Shaw’s used to calling the shots, and is already starting. I wouldn’t be testing Nevaeh’s resolve though, and---Jesus! That kendo stick has already come into play!

Kyle: She doesn’t bring it out to the ring with her, Zack, for looks. Nevaeh should be a little more observant, and probably just follow Shaw’s lead.

The Rebel Child followed it up with a second and third kendo stick shot in quick succession before she shoved the World’s Finest forward, causing her to stumble into the grip of Mel who sent Summers flying with a belly to belly suplex. As Mel flung the blonde through the air, McFarlane spun and looked to catch Shaw with a kendo stick shot to the head only for Shaw to duck underneath, dropping off the apron to the floor as she did so. Jo told her to stay there before she turned back towards the action in the ring where Mel was on top of Neveah and was firing off right and left hands into her head. Summers though kicked the powerhouse off her and began to rise to her feet only for Jo to charge forward and catch Summers in the midsection with another kendo stick shot. McFarlane dropped the kendo stick as she hooked Nevaeh’s head and dropped her down to the mat with a snap DDT. 

Zack: We haven’t gotten a bell yet, otherwise we’d have already had another one with the way this kendo stick is already being used. 

Kyle: All of them have something to prove, Zack. They’re gonna meet again at Relentless in singles matches, after all. It’s all about capturing momentum.

Mel looked to rejoin the attack, landing a couple of stomps to the blonde as referee Jennifer Stringer kicked the kendo stick out of the ring then moved towards the Brazil, backing her away from Neveah and ordering her out of the ring. Mel delivered one more stomp before she was finally backed up by Stringer and reluctantly stepped out of the ring to take up position in the Franchise corner. As the official was getting Avilo out of the ring, Jo had taken up position on Neveah’s back and was pelting the back of her skull with forearms; the referee calling for the bell to get the match underway and instantly started to order the woman to get off her former Hall of Famer. Jo shrugged her shoulders and began to get to her feet, pulling Summers up with by the hair, keeping a firm grip on it as she marched her into the Franchise corner and slammed her face first into the top turnbuckle. Jo spun Neveah around and began to fire off a series of side kicks into her middle prompting Stringer to call for her to let the Georgia born wrestler out of the corner and started to use the five count.

Zack: Jo and Nevaeh are no strangers to each other. Hell, it wasn’t all that long ago that they were getting the opposite responses from the fans. 

Kyle: People love a comeback story, Zack. They like to get behind someone who struggles and see them overcome. That’s about the only reason I can see them caring for Nevaeh.

As she made it to four, McFarlane stepped back from Nevaeh and made the tag to Mel Avilo before she went back to punishing Summers by lifting her foot upwards and pressing it against the blonde’s throat to choke her out. Meanwhile Mel entered the ring and took over where her partner left off with a series of kicks into her gut. The official counted Jo down, ordering her out of the ring as she did so; McFarlane finally relenting on the count of four and stepping through the ropes, Mel continuing to drive her boot in Nevaeh’s midsection. The referee ordered her to stop and let her opponent out of the corner only for Stringer to see Mel jerk the blonde wrestler away from the pads and into a short arm clothesline. Summers quickly began to rise only for Avilo to catch her with a spinning backfist to the jaw, sending her staggering backwards only for the powerhouse half of the Franchise to grab her by the wrist and send the North American crashing chest first into the turnbuckles. 

Zack: Now we got a great preview of Relentless when these two meet one on one. But I’m curious if your relationship with the Franchise is strained since they’ve targeted your FFW Champion. 

Kyle: I don’t have a relationship with the Franchise, Zack. I manage one of them, and Mel is not the Franchise by herself. So your question is invalid. My relationship with Mel is fine though.

Nevaeh stepped gingerly backwards out of the corner only for Mel to scoop her up off her feet once more and send her chest first into the turnbuckle pads with an Atomic Drop. Again Summers stepped backwards and Mel exchanged words with her partner, Jo bringing her foot up onto the top rope in response which allowed the Brazilian to drive Nevaeh head first into the sole of the Rebel Child’s boot. Mel made the tag to the number one contender to the FFW Championship before she lifted Summers off her feet and slammed her spine first into her knee with a backbreaker, holding her across her knee as Jo used the top ropes to slingshot herself back into the ring and delivered a leg drop across Neveah’s throat taking her down to the mat. Stringer ushered Avilo out of the ring as Jo jerked their opponent back up to her feet and started to drive knees into her chest, pulling her towards the middle of the ring before McFarlane planted Summers into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. Quickly the Franchise member rolled Nevaeh to her back and made the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

Zack: Way too early to try to get the win over someone like Nevaeh, who has seen and done it all in FFW!

One…

Two…

...T-

Kyle: It’s never too early to try to win, and you’re wrong anyway. Does she have the Fast Track title? No? Well I guess she hasn’t done it all then, has she?

Summers kicked out and was pulled back to her feet by McFarlane who met the blonde with a headbutt to the face before she took hold of her wrist and whipped her across the ring into a neutral corner. As Nevaeh hit the turnbuckles back first, Jo darted in behind her and left her feet to drive a high knee into her chest before she hopped up to sit on the top rope. Once there the Northern Irish wrestler hooked the blonde’s head and came off with a Tornado DDT that drove Nevaeh into the mat once more. Quickly the red haired wrestler made the cover once again, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Another pin attempt by Jo, and I think I’d try to keep Nevaeh off her feet as much as possible. 

One…

Two…

...THR--

Kyle: You think? That’s kinda required when you go for pin attempts, isn’t it?

Once more Summers kicked out and was again pulled to her feet, McFarlane hooked her arm as she walked her back towards the Franchise corner and snapped off a side Russian leg sweep to take her back down to the mat. Quickly Jo moved towards her opponent’s legs, wrapping her arms around them as she came to her feet and fell backwards, catapulting her into the turnbuckle pads right in front of Mel… who took full advantage to deliver a cheap shot in the form of a vicious elbow shot to the side of the head. Stringer immediately reprimanded the Brazilian who told the senior official exactly where she could go. Meanwhile the Georgia native stepped backwards, holding the side of her head and found her legs taken out from underneath her thanks to a chop block by Jo. McFarlane didn’t waste any time in spinning around and positioning her near the ropes as she applied a sharpshooter to her fellow Hall of Famer, sitting low on her back as she pulled on her legs. 

Zack: Good luck getting Nevaeh to tap. So you say things are good with Mel. What about Shaw? She is the target of the Franchise right now.

Kyle: You don’t think I know that? Things are 100% fine with Shaw. We’ve never been more on the same page than we are now. She always listens to me.

Stringer dropped down next to Neveah, asking her if she wanted to submit and got a ‘No’ from the blonde who clawed her way the short distance forward before she reached out and hooked a hand over the ropes. Immediately Stringer headed towards Jo, calling for the break and started the count when it wasn’t forthcoming only for McFarlane to keep the submission locked in, milking the five count for every possible millisecond. When Jo released and stood up, the official began to give her an earful, McFarlane responding back in kind and distracting Stringer as Mel fed her leg between the ropes and delivered stomps to the back of Nevaeh’s head, going back to standing on the apron as the referee turned back around and Jo once more grabbed hold of Summers by the ankles and pulled her towards the middle of the ring before she again locked in a sharpshooter, sitting down low on her back to apply maximum pressure to her back in the submission.

Zack: Jo is focused on getting as much out of this Sharpshooter as she possibly can, isn’t she? 

Kyle: If it worked once, it will again. I get the sense these two are probably going to be meeting up again down the line one on one.

Stringer once more dropped down next to Nevaeh to ask her if she wanted to quit and again got a definite ‘No’ from Nevaeh who tried to find a way towards the ring ropes once more but only made it a couple of inches before Jo dug in her heels to stop her in her tracks. Jo then sat down a little lower, pulling further on her legs, causing Nevaeh to cry out in pain, clutching at her face and hair with her hands as she shook her head refusing to submit. Jo told her to submit as she leaned back to put even more pressure on the blondes lower back, Summers extending her hand and having it waver over the mat...only for the pressure to get released a moment later thanks to Shaw coming into the ring and driving a big boot into Jo’s face causing her to release the hold and sprawl to the canvas. 

Zack: I’m sure I know the answer, but who will you be favoring at Relentless given you have one client in the Franchise and then Shaw on top of that? 

Kyle: Let me break it down for you. If Shaw retains, I make more money. If Jo wins, I lose money. It’s pretty easy to work out, right?

Shaw was heading back to the corner when Jo got back to her feet and charged her, catching her in the corner where she started to hammer away at the FFW Champion. Shaw started to fire back, prompting Stringer to try to step in and separate them. With the referee’s attention distracted, Mel entered the ring and charged towards Nevaeh as she came to her knees, catching her with a knee lift to the jaw before she flipped her up and onto her shoulders, walking her towards the Franchise corner and hurled the blonde into the pads with a buckle bomb. Summers slumped down in the corner, arms hooked over the top rope to stay upright as Mel stepped out onto the ring apron and wrapped the tag rope around Summers throat to choke her out. 

Zack: Well your client arguing with the referee is getting Nevaeh choked out here. You wanna go advise her?

Kyle: Shaw can see what’s going on, that’s why she’s trying to point it out to the referee. Besides it’s Nevaeh, which means it’s none of my concern what happens to her.

Summers was turning a bright red as she struggled to breathe while Stringer finally managed to separate Shaw and Jo in the opposite corner, O’Neill stepping out onto the apron as Jo was backed up, the Relentless opponents continuing to jaw at each other. Finally Jo turned to face Nevaeh as Mel released the tag rope; causing the blonde to gasp for breath. McFarlane charged across the ring and ran straight into a raised boot from Summers. Jo staggered backwards and before Mel could react, the World’s Finest charged forward and took Jo off her feet with a clothesline. McFarlane scrambled to her feet only to be sent down to the mat with a hip toss. Neveah followed it up quickly with a knee drop to her foe’s chest as the red head began to sit up. 

Zack: Wow, look at Nevaeh go! She found second gear, and she’s got Jo reeling all of a sudden. 

Kyle: If she were a consummate tag specialist like Shaw, she’d have tagged out by now and let the FFW Champion take control.

Nevaeh rolled away to her hands and knees where she took a couple of moments to gather herself while in the corner Shaw was stomping her foot and slapping the top turnbuckle pad, urging the blonde to make the tag. The crowd were getting louder and louder solidly behind Nevaeh as she began to rise back to her feet only for McFarlane to beat her back upright and head towards her. As the Rebel Child grabbed the World’s Finest from behind, Nevaeh reached behind her and dropped downwards to deliver a cutter to the Franchise member that saw her bounce upwards before she collapsed backwards onto the canvas. Nevaeh again took a moment before she began to move, scrabbling to her feet and started to head unsteadily towards O’Neill only for McFarlane to roll to her front, push upwards and dive towards her Brazilian partner to make the tag. 

Zack: It’s practically a foot race now to see who can get the tag! Mel tags in first, and Nevaeh’s about a hair’s breadth away from Shaw.

Kyle: Yeah, she took too long though. And Mel’s cut her off as a result. Mel is certainly the more experienced tag wrestler of the two in the ring.

Avilo came into the ring and darted quickly towards Summers, cutting her off by leaving her feet and jerking her backwards into a double knee backbreaker. Nevaeh writhed in pain on the canvas, holding her back for a moment as the Brazilian powerhouse pulled her upright and hoisted her onto her shoulders before she dropped the blonde down to the canvas with a Samoan drop. Avilo leaned backwards across her foe, reaching down to hook the leg as she did so while Stringer slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Nothing but raw bone power from Mel, and she’s already looking to pick the win!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Kyle: Can’t blame her. Nevaeh didn’t make the--WAIT!!

Before the referee could count three, Summers countered the pinfall attempt into a crucifix pinfall of her own. Quickly Stringer shifted position and began another count.

Zack: Countered!! Nevaeh’s gonna steal it!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Kyle: No, she isn’t. You think Mel’s gonna get surprised or held down by a woman who isn’t any stronger than her? 

Mel came back to her feet and was met by Nevaeh who made it back to a vertical base at the same time and drove a forearm into the side of Mel’s jaw. She followed it up with a second and a third before she reared back and delivered a palm strike to the point of the jaw. It saw the Brazilian wrestler take two step backwards, holding her jaw only foe Summers to leave her feet and take the former Unity Tag Team Champion off her feet with a spinning heel kick. The Georgia Peach rolled to the ring ropes and began to use them to pull herself to her feet, looking over her shoulder to see that Mel was also upright and the blonde quickly hopped up onto the middle rope, springboarding backwards and took the Franchise member off her feet with a hurricanrana. Once more the two wrestlers started to come to their feet and Summers didn’t waste any time as she fired off three rapid fire knife edge chops to her chest before she shoved her back against the ring ropes. 

Kyle: See what I mean? Nevaeh could have made the tag again, but she keeps teeing off in the ring. This is what will cost the team, if anything does. 

Zack: Are you kidding? Nevaeh wants a pound of flesh from her and the rest of the Franchise for that group beatdown they gave her a few weeks ago.

Mel rebounded back towards Nevaeh who used the momentum to toss Avilo through the air with an exploder suplex. Once more Summers forced herself back up to her feet, getting their first this time as Mel made it back to one knee. Nevaeh waved her upright even as she was still breathing deeply. As Avilo stood up, the World’s Finest cracked her in the skull with a standing enzugiri that saw the Franchisee crumble to the canvas. Nevaeh dove on top of her to make the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Shaw may not even be needed in the match after all! Nevaeh’s got the cover again!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Kyle: I’m sure Nevaeh would love to try to win it by herself, but that’s not happening with opponents the caliber of Mel or Jo.

Mel kicked out of the pinfall and Nevaeh began to head towards Shaw’s outstretched hand in the corner only for Stringer to move towards the Franchise corner, stopping Jo from entering the ring as the World’s Finest made the tag to Shaw. The Quebecois entered the ring and immediately charged towards the rising Mel, catching her underneath the jaw with a running knee lift before she scooped up and dropped her down to the canvas with a body slam, following it up quickly with a fist drop. Avilo rolled to the side, scrambling back upright only for the FFW Champion to hook both of her arms and plant her into the mat with a double arm DDT as Jo stepped out of the ring. Shaw didn’t waste any time at all in pulling Mel back up to her feet and lifted her vertically into the air, holding her there for a couple of moments before she slammed the powerhouse into the mat with a suplex; the referee finishing her reprimand of the Rebel Child. Stringer spun around and headed straight towards Shaughnessy as the French Canadian wrestler came off the ring ropes with a springboard knee drop to her chest and went for the cover.

Zack: Stringer didn’t see the tag, and Shaw’s cover isn’t going to count for anything at all! 

Kyle: I’d love to ask a referee when you see a wrestler down in a corner within arm’s reach of their partner, do you think they might have tagged or she just crawled over there for a shady spot?

Stringer shook her head and immediately dropped to her knees, explaining to Shaw that she wasn’t the legal woman and needed to leave the ring, starting to count her down. The One Woman Show told the referee that there was a tag only to be told that the official didn’t see it. The Canadian continued to argue with the referee while slowly and reluctantly backing up. With the referee’s attention consumed by the FFW Champion, Jo dropped off the apron and headed around the ring to jerk the still recovering Neveah out of the ring by her boot. The Blonde landed on her feet on the outside and Jo raked her nails down her eyes to temporarily blind her before she grabbed her by the hair and slammed her face first into the top of the steel steps. Nevaeh bounced upright and was spun around by the red haired Franchise member who grabbed hold of her wrist and looked to send her running towards the ring post only for Summers to counter the attempt, Jo just getting her hands up in front of her face at the last moment as she struck the steel and fell to the floor as the referee was finally satisfied that Shaw was back on the outside.

Zack: Nevaeh is getting mugged out here, and Shaw is partially to blame because she keeps drawing the referee. 

Kyle: Shaw tried to get into the match after a legal tag, what do you expect her to do? Besides this is Nevaeh’s fault for not trying to tag out sooner. 

Nevaeh slid back in to the ring where she was met by Mel, stomping away at her back before she stooped down and wrapped her arms around her body before she used all of her power to jerk her up into the air, looking for the Mel-Bomb gutwrench driver only for Summers to shift her body weight as she yanked upwards and countered the move into a sunset flip pinfall. Stringer slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Avilo went for the MEL-BOMB, but Nevaeh surprised her!!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Kyle: She’s just gonna irritate Mel like this, and I’d think she’s had enough of getting beaten like an old rug in this match.

Mel clapped her legs against both sides of her opponents head at the very last moment, Nevaeh rolled backwards using the momentum to come back to her feet and fell back against the ropes. Mel started to come to her feet and as she did so, Summers skipped forward off the ring ropes and fired off a superkick. Avilo though caught her foot and shoved it away from her, sending the blonde off balance and spun her around. As Nevaeh turned her back on the Brazilian she found the back of her head bounced off the canvas with a reverse sit out facebuster. Quickly Mel moved forward, using her knees to pin her opponent’s shoulders to the canvas while she reached forward and grabbed hold of her legs to try and keep her down for the three.

Kyle: Now that might seal the deal, and if it does, it’s Nevaeh’s fault.

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: You don’t get much closer to a three without the bell ringing right there!

Stringer waved off the count as Summers forced her shoulder up off the canvas at the very last moment. Mel came back to her feet as Nevaeh also rose and the Brazilian headed towards the ropes. Nevaeh followed her and Mel hit the ropes, looking for Nevaeh only to turn around and receive a running forearm smash from the blonde as she turned around, sending her down to the mat. Summers dropped back to the ropes once more to land another forearm smash to Mel as she got her feet underneath her once more. Mel rolled holding her jaw and came quickly back to a vertical base, swinging at Nevaeh with a wild shot only for the blonde to step out of the way and take Avilo back down to the canvas with a jumping neckbreaker; Nevaeh laying out on the canvas beside her opponent as she landed. 

Zack: Both of them are down, and the last thing anyone wants to see is a draw! But that’s what may happen after all these two have done to each other. 

Kyle: Both of them could use a tag right now. Nevaeh definitely could more than Shaw at the moment. 

Stringer checked on both opponents and began to count them down, getting to three before Mel began to rise. Avilo was almost to her feet as the referee reached five which Summers kip up to her feet, the fired up expression on her face causing the crowd to explode with a loud roar. Mel had her back to her opponent as Nevaeh landed on her feet and quickly the Brazilian found herself down on her back once again thanks to the Walk of Shame. Summers had her second wind as she rolled over and made back to her feet, a determined look on her face, waving Mel upright as the Franchise member started to rise, Nevaeh came forward and drove her face first into the mat with the Golden State Of Mind running legdrop bulldog. Summers quickly rolled Mel to her back and hooked her leg as she made the cover.

Zack: GOLDEN STATE OF MIND!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kyle: Stop asking for a three, Nevaeh. If the referee didn’t give you one, you aren’t done yet. Why am I helping her? 

Stringer showed the two count to everyone concerned, confirming the count to Nevaeh as the World’s Finest asked for the three count, the official pointing down to Mel’s shoulder that had popped up off the canvas in the nick of time. Summers nodded as she pulled Avilo upright and whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the return with standing dropkick. Mel hit the mat. Nevaeh rolled and came to one knee, extending her arms out to the side, asking the fans how good was that and Shaw reached out and made the tag to the blonde. Nevaeh glared at her partner who patted her on the back, thanking her for her efforts tonight as she breezed past her to hook her arm around Mel’s head as the Brazilian looked to rise to her feet, bringing her upright and dropped her downwards with a brainbuster.

Kyle: FINALLY! That’s what hot dogging is right there! Nevaeh wouldn’t tag out despite multiple chances throughout this match, and now finally she gets Shaw involved. 

Zack: The FFW Champion has checked in, and she should be full of fire and vigor since she hasn’t been legal this whole match!

Mel held her head as she forced herself to sit up. Shaw pulled her up to her feet and whipped her into the ropes, catching her on the return to slam her back down to the canvas with a spinebuster. Again Shaw didn’t give the Franchise member any time at all to recover as she pulled her upwards and with a slight grimace of effort she lifted Mel up onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry, holding her there for a couple of moments before she drove her downwards into a backbreaker. From there Shaw headed towards the nearest corner and climbed to the top rope where she pointed to the heavens as she stood on the top rope and launched herself into an elbow drop aimed at Avilo’s heart...only for the Brazilian to roll away at the last moment. A look of agony crossed the Quebecois face as she held her elbow, coming back upright and once more headed towards Mel as the Brazilian came to her knees.

Zack: Mel didn’t have enough taken out of her for Shaw to start going high risk just yet, and boy did she pay for it!

Kyle: I wouldn’t get too worried about it. A missed elbow isn’t going to spell the end of your FFW Champion, Zack. 

Shaw attempted to bring her opponent upwards only for Avilo to catch her with a double handed thrust to the throat. Shaw staggered backwards, gasping for breath and Mel skipped forward and delivered a savate kick into her gut. Once more Shaw doubled over as she fell back against the ropes, staggering forward and Mel grabbed her by the head and yanked her forwards, putting her head between her legs before she lifted her up and drove her down onto the top of her skull with a sitout piledriver. She pushed Shaw off to the side, letting her fall to the mat before she moved to make the cover.

Zack: Mel’s gonna pin the FFW Champion! How huge would that be?!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Kyle: Very, but it didn’t actually happen. So your speculation is fairly worthless until it does.

Shaw rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed. Mel looked to the referee, asking for the three count only to have the two confirmed once again by the official. Mel shook her head, demanding that the senior official do her job probably as she pulled Shaw back upwards to her feet and jerked her into a bear hug. The powerhouse Brazilian wrestler started to squeeze the life out of the Quebecois native who refused to submit when asked by the official. Mel began to shake her from side to side violently as if she was a rag doll. When she came to a halt, Shaw still refused to submit even as she got shaken from side to side yet again. As Mel stopped shaking her again, Shaw didn’t even look at the referee as she instead put her hand against Mel’s head forcing it backwards before she delivered a headbutt to her opponent. Avilo refused to release the hold and the FFW Champion bell clapped the side of her head, following it up with a second headbutt and a second bell clap to secure herself the release. Mel staggered backwards to allow O’Neill to jerk her forward and drive the Brazilian into the canvas with an STO. Shaw dropped down on top of her to make the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: Shaw’s got the cover this time, and that might be all she wrote for the Franchise’s chances tonight.

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Kyle: You’re really not giving the Franchise, Mel in this case, nearly enough credit for how resilient she is, Zack.

Mel kicked out, shoving Shaughnessy away from her from as she did so and started to sit up. As the Brazilian pushed up to her knees, Shaw set off across the ring and came back off the ropes into a meteora to her kneeling foe, driving her down into the mat. O’Neill took up the mount position and began to fire off left and right hands into her face. Stringer asked for the break and began the count, getting to four before Shaw pulled Mel up to her feet and drove her down to the mat with an Alabama slam. The FFW Champion made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so. 

Zack: We’re a fair distance from Alabama, but they send their regards with that slam! 

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Kyle: Jo finally got involved. She must have been thinking that Mel is in major trouble. She could certainly use a tag.

The referee never got the chance to complete the count as Jo slid into the ring and delivered an elbow drop into the back of Shaw’s head. McFarlane quickly brought her foe upright with two handfuls of hair only to drive a raised knee into her face. Shaw staggered away and was lifted off her feet as Jo ignored the referee telling her to get out of the ring, choosing instead to scoop up the FFW Champion and dropped her throat first across the top rope. Shaw staggered backwards and straight into the BANG! Wheelbarrow facebuster from McFarlane. 

Zack: There goes the BANG!! 

Kyle: And if she were the legal woman, she might have possibly maybe gotten a three count. But she can’t even do that much like this. 

As Jo began to get to her feet, Nevaeh charged towards...the Rebel Child catching her as she did so with a back body drop that sent her over the top rope; Summers landed on her feet on the outside and fell back into the crowd barrier. McFarlane headed back towards Shaw and pulled her up to her feet only to spike her down upon the top of her skull with an impaler DDT. On the outside, Thomas McFarlane had the Kendo stick in his hand and was making his way towards Nevaeh...only for the Georgia native to spot him coming and cut him off with a side kick to his midsection before she slid back into the ring. Summers came back to her feet and darted towards Jo who turned at the last moment and caught a spear from the World’s Finest. McFarlane rolled her to the side and the pair began to come back to their feet where they started to brawl. The referee trying to insert herself between the two to separate them and return them to their corners.

Zack: it was only a matter of time before the referee lost control, and that’s where we are now in this tag team main event!

Kyle: That happens a lot in tag matches. At some point, you just have had enough and throw caution to the wind. 

While the referee attempted to restore order, Shaw began to crawl towards the ropes in front of the patriarch of the McFarlane clan. The French Canadian wrestler grabbed hold of the bottom rope to start to pull herself to upwards only for Mel to advance upon her and grab her around the waist. Avilo attempt to pull Shaw upwards into the Mel-Bomb only for Shaw to cling desperately to the ring ropes. Mel released the hold for a second, driving a forearm across her back before she attempted the Mel-Bomb once more - Shaw again blocking it as she grabbed hold of the middle rope in the nick of time. As the powerhouse pushed forward to try and jerk the FFW Champion into the move, Shaw wrapped her arm around the middle rope, hugging it tightly against her chest, almost trying to use it get away from her opponent. Mel leaned forward and attempted to jerk Shaw free once more as Tommy measured up the FFW Champion and brought the Kendo stick crashing down… on Mel’s head as she leaned forward in an effort to yank the French Canadian free.

Zack: It sounded like a gun went off the way that stick cracked over Mel’s head, thanks to Tommy McFarlane! We’ve got a major malfunction here!

Kyle: That’s not gonna end well for Mel, and the official hasn’t seen any of this.. Tommy effed that up big time!

Avilo staggered backwards as Shaw came to her feet quickly and drove a thrust kick into her midsection. As the Franchise member doubled over, the FFW Champion pulled her head forward and drove her down into the mat with O’Neill’s Oblivion. As soon as Mel hit the mat, Shaw made the cover and hooked the leg. 

Kyle: That’s the move that nobody is gonna get up from! O’NEILL’S OBLIVION!!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Zack: And Tommy’s not gonna let the referee even finish the count! Why am I not surprised at all?

The referee never got to make the three count as Tommy McFarlane made his way into the ring, pulling Shaw out of the cover and before she had a chance to counter, lifted her into the air and slammed her down into the mat with the Rampant Lions spinning powerbomb. Stringer called for the bell as Jo McFarlane grabbed the back of Nevaeh’s head and sent her violently into the steel ring post face first - the blonde crumpling up as she fell down to her knees on the outside. 

Zack: Damn it, this isn’t how anyone wanted to see this match end tonight! We didn’t get any kind of closure heading into Relentless!

Kat: Here are your winners, by way of disqualification...the team of NEVAEH SUMMERS And the FFW CHAMPION, SHAUGHNESSY O’NEILL!!!!

Kyle: Desperate times call for desperate measures, Zack. I’m very glad I chose to stay over here with you with the way the McFarlanes are aiming those kendo sticks!

Zack: The match is over, but the fight damn sure isn’t! The Franchise are looking to make examples of Shaw and Nevaeh, and doing a helluva job right now!

Jo went underneath the ring, pulling out a pair of kendo sticks before she slid back into the ring. Mel was starting to come to her feet and Jo handed her one of the kendo sticks as Tommy jerked Shaw to her feet and into a Full Nelson, trapping her arms as he locked his fingers behind her head and leaving her wide open for both Jo and Mel to drive kendo stick shot after kendo stick shot into the Quebecois. They landed five each in quick succession before Tommy released her, dropping to her knees and took the kendo stick from Mel to ward off the security that were heading towards the ring. The crowd booed loudly as Mel jerked Shaw to her feet and drove her into the canvas with the Gutwrench driver. Avilo didn’t give the Quebecois any time to recover as she pulled her upwards to her feet and Jo snapped off the hand grenade spinning headscissors. 

Zack: This is crazy! Relentless on March 28th is gonna be one hell of a brawl when these four women get to meet each other one on one! Jo’s standing tall right now, but will she be doing it with the FFW Championship over her head at Relentless? 

The crowd booed even louder as the Rebel Child came to her feet and planted her foot on Shaw’s chest, making a title motion around her waist as the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 08:59:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: