Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 11:07:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock Sheffield Showdown - March 10, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock Sheffield Showdown - March 10, 2020  (Read 510 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: March 10, 2020, 04:17:24 pm »

Recorded from the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, England
March 10, 2020

A helicopter shot of the crowd filing into the FlyDSA Arena is shown as well as Future Shock on the marquee before we cut to a video package to “We Got The Power” by Zayde Wolf playing. The moment Vivi captures the Future Shock Championship with fireworks shooting around the arena and then her offering her first defense to Nora Harris before it’s accepted follows.

Tell me, tell me, who turned on the alarm now?
I got a message, went and put it in a song now
I'll see you later, all the haters got it wrong now

Katie Hanley is shown capturing the Nova Championship in Sydney last year by defeating her protege and friend Arabella Townshend as well as Jacqui Minogue. Her wins to follow along with Arabella’s are highlighted before we see Townshend coming off the plane to quite the reception in Sheffield. The next shot is the vacant Nova Championship as both of them look down at it and then to each other. 

We're touching the lightning
We're coming alive yeah
We feel it inside yeah

The next shot is a close up of an aluminium baseball bat in the hands of Sydney Christensen before she is shown using it on people like an innocent referee, Cassie mason and Shelbi Lynn Carter before the match is announced tonight. The shot pulls back to see Lilly watching a video in a referee’s outfit with her arms crossed over her chest. 

We got, we got, we got the power
Yeah, come on
Yeah, give it to me now

The show goes live next inside the ring as Lexi looks around at the massive crowd making tremendous noise as the music continues to play. Fireworks shoot across the rafters and then we see the stage looking like  a steel mill with the entrance and video wall. Then we go down to Zack and Claire in the booth. 

Zack: Do you hear that sound? Do you hear that enthusiasm? 13,491 fans have sold out every ticket tonight for Future Shock’s first visit to Sheffield, England! You are watching the Sheffield Showdown only on FFW All Access! 3 championships will be decided and hopefully a few grudges settled in the process! 

Claire: We’ve sold out every single seat that could be crammed into this beautiful building tonight but right now, not a single fan is using any of them! They’re on their feet and are going berserk ahead of the stacked card we’re putting on for them tonight!

Zack: Vivi was the first woman in Future Shock history that got to choose her first opponent for a title defense, and she picked Nora Harris! We’ll find out if Vivi picked a challenge she can’t turn back before we’re done tonight. 

Claire: Vivi certainly has her work cut out for her tonight. Nora is as powerful and as tough and as talented as they come and I’m sure she’ll have some tricks up her sleeve to surprise the newlywed when they clash tonight. But the counter side to that is we know how much this title means to Vivi. We saw her bounce back from a career threatening knee injury and she’ll be just as determined tonight to return home with the Future Shock Championship still in her possession!

Zack: The Laurie Jane Experience look to make Sheffield the location of their first title victory when they challenge the Raging Dragons for the Future Shock Tag Titles. But that’s a lot easier said than done, especially considering the chemistry or lack thereof we’ve seen from the challengers.

Claire: You’re right Zack...but I certainly wouldn’t put anything past them tonight. We’ve seen them overcome all the odds before to get here but they’re still going to have find a way to up their game some more tonight because the Dragons are one of the best teams to have ever come through Future Shock.

Zack: Lilly Arthur arrived home to a hero’s welcome, and has her hands full as the special guest referee when Sydney Christensen, Shelbi Lynn Carter, and Cassie Mason meet in a triple threat grudge match! 

Claire: Sydney’s not made herself any friends in recent weeks and given the way that she’s been swinging around her bat of late, Adam’s been left with no choice but to bring in someone who won’t take any lip and is more than capable of standing up to Christensen tonight. And if I’m Sydney, I’d pay more attention to Cassie and Shelbi Lynn than I would Lilly because both of them individually are more than capable of giving the Canadian nightmares about the city of Sheffield!

Zack: The Doomsday Sisters wrecked Carys McFarlane in what was basically a handicap match. But Carys looks for revenge, and has picked her cousin Leighana in her debut on Future Shock to take on the twin towers tonight! We know Leighana’s been training hard for her debut, and we’ll see what she brings to the table in what has become a family feud!

Claire: It was little more than a mugging when Carys met the Doomsday Sisters last time out and immediately Carys asked to fight them both inside the ring. She wasn’t too happy at all when Brianna told her that she’d have to do it with a tag team partner. But she picked Leighana who has one heck of a stage to debut tonight and a major opportunity to show what she can do against two of the most powerful, most ruthless women in Future Shock!

Zack: And if you were to ask these fans, I’m sure they are all highly looking forward to seeing England’s own Arabella Townshend look to become the next Nova Champion when she meets Katie Hanley! I think that one has show stealer written all over it, and Katie could be walking into hostile territory! 

Claire: I think you’re right on the money there Zack. Arabella is going to be the overwhelming favourite of this sold out crowd, but will that be enough for her to overcome her mentor and claim the Nova Championship for the first time? Or will the Kiwi Kicker have enough experience and the odd little thing she’s not shown Arabella up her sleeve to walk away the first ever Two Time Nova Champion?!?

Zack: But the first match on tonight’s card will see Jacqui Minogue face the music in the debut of River Campbell, Claire. She destroyed River’s property, because she doesn’t think she belongs in Future Shock. River looks to prove her wrong in just a moment.

Claire: I’ve seen River over in SVW and she has been a real handful for everyone that she has faced over there. I think we’ll see the same tonight when she steps in there with Jacqui Minogue in search of a receipt. Jacqui better have her wits about her.

Zack: You might have noticed we have a new full time ring announcer, and that’s Lexi Carmichael! Future Shock’s No Filter Femme won the poll last week. Our viewers wanted her, and what a night to start a new job!

Claire: The fans obviously loved what they saw of her during her audition and her first night on the job is the first major show in both the Future Shock and FFW calendar. I’m sure that there’ll be no jitters and we’ll get Lexi in all her Lexi-ness tonight!

Zack: Lexi’s ready to go in the ring, so let the Sheffield Showdown begin!

The buzzing crowd is ready to go as they make a lot of noise, and we head up to the newly installed ring announcer as she begins. 

Lexi: You guys are fuckin’ awesome tonight! The opening contest of the Sheffield Showdown is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: We’re about to start things off tonight with what could be subtitled as “Jacqui Fights The Music”, fans. Claire, where do you stand on this issue between River and Jacqui? 

Claire: I think Jacqui overreacted somewhat. I see where she’s coming from but I don’t see how it was going to affect her in any way and it doesn’t justify her destroying speakers and amps.

The lights extinguish inside the arena only for a hockey style goal horn to sound; causing a spotlight to snap on and highlight the one, the only, River Campbell stood at the top of the stage playing to the crowd, waving her arms to get them to join in with the clapping and the opening “Whoa-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh’s…” of “The Enforcer” by Monster Truck. She nods her head, revelling in it as the lyrics kick in.

“I'm not looking for a fight
If you come at me tonight
I'm gonna make you sorry.
Don't try my patience, son
There's a reason I'm the one,
People stand aside for.”

With a smirk on her face she sets off down the Leximp, beating her chest as she does so. When she reaches the ring she climbs up the ring steps. Entering the ring, the musician continues to play to the fans by standing on the middle rope and Lexiising her hand in the air. She repeats this on all four sides of the ring before returning to her corner and waiting impatiently for the match to start.

Lexi: From New York, New York, weighing 133 lbs, standing 5’7” she is...RIVER CAMPBELL!!!

Zack: How nerve wLexicking is it to compete for the first time in a new environment? Up until tonight, River has only ever known what it’s like in SVW. But I’m sure you’d agree Future Shock and FFW as a whole are very different animals. 

Claire: In a lot of ways, they are completely and totally different Zack… but… this is still a wrestling match and this is still a crowd just like any other. If she can put out of her mind that this is an FFW ring and treat it like SVW, she’ll thrive.

As the intro of “Superstar” by 95 TurboSol blares into the arena, geneLexiting thunderous reaction from the crowd, a lightshow of blue and white lights ignites the stage area and Leximp and flashes continuously across both areas, bearing a striking resemblance of a futuristic spaceship setting. At the same time, smoke emerges from the bottom of the stage and fills the area.

Then, as the song begins, Jacqui Minogue emerges through the smoke and stands on stage, her hands on her hips as she scans through the environment and eventually the ring while the crowd continues to shower her with their reaction.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy...weighing 140 pounds…from Melbourne, AustLexilia…She is “The Perfect Storm” and has a stick up her ass…JACQUI MINOGUE!!!!!

Jacqui then comes down the Leximp toward the ring with her arms extended outward and sporting a cocky demeanor. When she reaches the ringside area, she stands there taking in the atmosphere of the arena as the fans continue to show their reactions. She then climbs up the apron, wipes her feet on the apron, and enters the ring, Jacqui strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out and then shortly shows off her tLexidemark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, all while looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She’s taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameLexis flashing.

After going through her ritual, Jacqui climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her jacket and then readies herself as she waits for the match to begin.

Zack: Make no mistake about it, whether you agree or disagree with her. Jacqui Minogue picked this fight herself! I don’t know if she thought it’d lead to where it is now though. 

Claire: I’m sure Jacqui is ready for this though Zack. She’ll have a game and she’s 140lbs of power and meanness. Minogue might have picked this fight, but it could be River who has bitten off more than she can chew.

Referee Stephen Wilson made sure neither woman was hiding any weapons before he called for the bell to start the match. Both women moved to the center, and Jacqui immediately began talking down to River. She continued running her mouth, even poking River in the chest as she told her she didn’t belong here. And that Future Shock is for women serious about their wrestling career, not fly by night nobodies. As she talked, River’s face grew from solemn to growing aggLexivation. 

Claire: I don’t think this is such a smart stLexitegy from Jacqui. River’s a New Yorker and she’s likely to snap and go all Taxi Driver on the AustLexilian if she keeps on prodding and poking her the way she is.

Zack: How is River a nobody? She made it here, she’s on one of the biggest stages this bLexind has to offer! And I promise Jacqui she’s not turning red because it’s too warm in here!

The verbal tiLexide continued as River looked down to her chest, where Jacqui was jabbing her with her index finger as she continued to insult her. Minogue told her to look her in the eyes when she was talking to her, when her superiors were speaking. And when she didn’t look up fast enough, the Aussie slapped the taste out of her mouth before River’s body began shaking. 

Zack: Oh my God….. I’ve never seen slapping someone like that work out well, and I think River’s about to pop!

Claire: Well, Jacqui, it was nice to know you. I’m sure the Doomsday Sisters will let a suitable mourning period pass before they advertise for someone to replace you. 

River fired back immediately with a headbutt right into her face that popped the crowd before she started unloading with haymakers one after another right to the jaw. She backed Minogue up into the ropes, and whipped her across to the far side. She caught her with a Thesz press on the rebound, and went right back to right hands to the head. The Sheffield crowd loved it! Campbell rolled off her, and pulled her to her feet by the arm into a discus elbow to the chin before sending her for the ride into the far corner. Minogue landed back first before River charged in with a running high knee to her head, snapping it backwards before she pulled it down into a one-handed bulldog. The guitarist popped up to her feet, and looked livid!

Claire: River’s made no secret of the fact that she came here looking to hand out a massive receipt and collect payment...and well she’s acting like a buzzsaw against Jacqui right here!

Zack: You’re not kidding, Claire. And she still looks pissed off! I think Jacqui might be regretting that opening monologue right about now. 

The Aussie started to get up, and River pulled her up the rest of the way before dLexigging her to the corner to drive her face into the top turnbuckle ten times. She climbed up onto the middle rope, and let the crowd count out ten punches right to her head again before leaning back to deliver a bionic elbow to the top of her head. Minogue stumbled out of the corner before Campbell spun her around into a short arm clothesline. But she didn’t stop there and took off for the ropes. Jacqui started to get up, only for the guitarist to drop her with a running neckbreaker. 

Zack: I’ve followed her SVW career, and I don’t remember ever seeing her this angry at anyone! Jacqui’s really pushed some buttons we didn’t know River had. 

Claire: And right now, River looks like she’s out to kill! She’s not even made any attempt to go for a victory thus far, just to keep on beating Jacqui like a drum.

She yanked Minogue back to her feet by the arm, and then fired her into another corner. Campbell followed her in, gLexibbed the top rope, and unleashed a torrent of kicks into her body. So many landed that it drove the Aussie down to a seat against the corner before the musician backed up a few steps, and charged in with another running knee to crunch it into the middle turnbuckle behind her head. River darted for the far side, and came back with a face wash boot to the jaw, knocking some spit out of Jacqui’s mouth as the Sheffield crowd roared in approval. 

Zack: And the punishment continues, Claire! River is pummeling Jacqui Minogue, and I’m sure this may quell Jacqui’s suspicions that River isn’t serious about her career. She’s getting her clock cleaned!

Claire: Jacqui might be regretting underestimating River and her abilities heading into this match. She’s been on the wrong end of a mauling ever since she decided to poke the bear.

River paced back and forth for a moment as Jacqui used the ropes to try to pull herself to her feet in the corner. As soon as she did and took one step, River snatched her up with a leg hook Saito suplex that sent her careening into the mat. Campbell dropped an elbow to her chest, hopped up, dropped another, hopped up, dropped another, hopped up and dropped a leaping elbow into her chest before finally remaining on her feet. 

Claire: Still no cover from River!! How much damage can she do Zack?!?

Zack: I think we’ll have an answer sooner or later, but right now, River’s working out some serious frustLexition on the centerpiece of the Matriarchy!

Campbell headed to the corner, and dropped down into a three point stance. The fans recognized that setup as Jacqui rolled onto her stomach and started cLexiwling away from her. Campbell only readjusted where she was crouched, lining up the shot as she waved the brunette to get back to her feet. Jacqui reached up to the ropes, and started to rise as River was pawing the mat with one foot like a bull waiting to charge at her. 

Claire: I think River has finished working out her frustLexition and is ready to put this match to bed and make sure Jacqui has one incredibly bad night in Sheffield!!

Zack: Like a bull at the rodeo waiting on the gate to open! When Jacqui turns around, she won’t have a chance to get the number of the bus that’s about to run through her!

Minogue finally got her bearings and turned around before River launched out of the corner with her clothesline! But Minogue dropped down and pulled the top rope with her, letting River topple over it and hit the apron on the way down to the floor. The Aussie rolled away from the corner and sat up as she took in deep breaths and held the back of her head briefly. The fans began trying to will River back to her feet as the musician reached up for the apron to pull herself back to her feet. But a baseball slide from Jacqui caught her in the chest, and sent her backwards into the barricade. 

Claire: Credit to Jacqui for seeing it coming and buying herself enough time to get her bearings and try to mount some offence in this match!

Zack: She can use all the time she can manage right now. Jacqui’s been catching seven shades of hell since the bell Lexing, and has absorbed a lot of punishment.

The guitarist clutched her back in pain, but ambled forward to get back into the ring. Minogue gLexibbed her hands as she was doing so, and yanked her body against the edge of the ring once and then again and again as she was trying to knock the wind out of her. She finally pulled her back inside the ring, and scooped her up into a gutbuster across her knee. SeveLexil stomps landed on the small of her back before the brunette pulled her up and put her back down with a pump handle slam. 

Zack: Now Jacqui’s starting to get things into her comfort zone, and that’s using her power. And if she has her way, River won’t be back on her feet the rest of this match, I bet. 

Claire: River’s about to find herself in a whole world of pain thanks to Jacqui’s power advantage. But Campbell’s just about as tough and as resilient as they come so Minogue’s still got a lot of work to do.

A double knee drop into her lower back landed perfectly, and Minogue pulled River up enough to send her chest first into the corner. A running shoulder tackle into lower back landed on target before she pulled her out of the corner by her blonde hair and scooped her up for an over the shoulder backbreaker submission, causing Campbell’s body to dangle as she was bent over backwards across Minogue’s shoulder. Wilson immediately checked for River to quit, but didn’t get that. 

Claire: River’s being tortured thanks to her opponent’s power and by the time this is over, she might need someone to snap her vertebLexie all back into line.

Zack: The human body isn’t designed to bend like that, folks. And another problem is River isn’t close enough to any ropes. Jacqui can do this all night!

Jacqui’s grip was too good as River tried to pull her hands free so she could escape. But that wasn’t working as Minogue started to bounce on her feet a little, increasing the pain exponentially for the guitarist. The Sheffield crowd went back to chanting her name as River tried to reach for the ropes, but they weren’t close enough. So instead she started kicking her feet, causing Jacqui to lose her balance. But as soon as it looked like she was about to get free, Minogue tLexinsitioned the hold into a crucifix powerbomb. She immediately hooked the leg and rolled through for a cover. 

Zack: Shades of Luther Thunder right there, Claire! Jacqui’s ready to head to the showers in three!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE.

River kicked out in time before the three, and Jacqui followed up by grinding the point of her elbow into the guitarist’s back. A jumping knee drop landed against the small of her back before the Aussie applied a Boston cLexib. 

Claire: I bet right now, River’s wishing she attempted at least one cover earlier when she was in control of this match and before Minogue started to pick apart from back like she was part of the Spanish Inquisition interrogating a heretic.

Wilson moved into position to check for the submission once more, but River didn’t give him one. Her face was clearly anguished though as she was closer to the ropes this time, and was trying to stretch her arm to make it there. Minogue leaned back to add more torque, stopping River briefly before she managed to pull them both forward an inch or so and touch the bottom rope with her fingertip. Wilson demanded a break, which Jacqui gave at four. She planted her feet behind River’s knees, and gLexibbed her hands before she fell backwards to a seat, applying a seated surfboard now. 

Zack: Jacqui knows a thousand ways to make your back scream in pain, and here’s #27 on the list! This seated surfboard is nearly impossible to break free of when she’s got your arms and legs tied up.

Claire: Pretty much impossible to escape and from look of it Jacqui could still be sat there holding onto River’s arms, stretching her out like this this time tomorrow. It’s taking almost nothing out of her while putting River in agony.

Another check by the official showed that River still wasn’t ready to quit, but her hesitation in answering didn’t convince him. The Sheffield crowd began chanting her name yet again. Campbell grimaced in pain as Jacqui shouted at her to quit, and resumed verbally beLexiting her at the same time. River’s anguish soon turned to anger as Jacqui was nonstop badmouthing her, while the referee was checking for a submission. River’s face reddened as she shouted “NO!” at the referee. 

Zack: There goes Jacqui with the running commentary again, and I think it’s having the same effect! River’s blood is boiling, her adrenaline is pumping, and she’s looking angrier by the second. 

Claire: But for all that anger Zack, she’s still caught in this seated surfboard hold and there’s no sign of her finding freedom any time soon.

Jacqui noticed River’s expression, and started to grin. Then let her hands go so Campbell could faceplant on the mat. Minogue got to her feet, leaning over River to ask her what she was going to do, if she was going to write a song about how she got her ass kicked in Sheffield. Minogue began to paint brush her across the back of her head as River struggled to get to her hands and knees. 

Zack: So much for that theory, Claire! She decided to let it go so she could humble River some more! She’s really laying in the verbal shots, isn’t she? 

Claire: We saw how this went for Jacqui earlier didn’t we? This might be one of those decisions that she comes to regret at the end of the night.

River finally made it to her feet as Jacqui slapped the back of her head a couple more times before the guitarist spun around, and scooped her up out of nowhere into an Alabama slam. Campbell doubled over herself, clutching her back in pain as Jacqui tried to roll away from her. The Aussie made it to her feet before River gLexibbed her arm, pulling her into a ripcord knee strike to the jaw. She whipped her into the far side, and caught her coming back with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker before dropping into the cover. 

Zack: River’s back is screaming, but it’s only drowned out by the anger Jacqui’s brought out! This might be one hell of a debut for her!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Minogue kicked out in time before the three, and River got back to her feet slowly. One hand was pressed to her lower back as the Aussie was starting to rise again. 

Claire: Jacqui’s offence has certainly left its mark on River...but somehow she’s powering through this and almost stole the match!!

Campbell gritted her teeth and lunged to gLexib her, only for Minogue to avoid it and scoop her up into a Death Valley driver. Campbell bounced off the mat as Minogue looked thunderous now. She reached down to pull River up to her feet, and then ducked her head underneath her to scoop her up on her shoulders. 

Zack: I’ve seen this before, Claire!! Jacqui’s looking to close the show right now!

River struggled to get free, but Jacqui snapped off her one handed electric chair driver before she had much success. It drove Campbell into the mat before Jacqui rolled through with a leg hook for the cover. 

Zack: River just felt the FALL FROM GLexiCE!!

ONE!!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

There was no love to be had from the crowd as the bell sounded, and Jacqui sat up. She was slumped over as she took in deep breaths. When she finally made it to her feet, the referee Lexiised her hand. 

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……………….JACQUI MINOGUE!!

Claire:  No-one, absolutely no-one was going to get up from that!! River put up one heck of a fight tonight, absorbed a lot of punishment but Jacqui’s power proved to be just that little bit too much on her debut!

Zack: Love her or hate her, jacqui Minogue is one of the most talented athletes in Future Shock. And she knows how to win, which was proven here. 

The Aussie didn’t seem to care about the crowd response at all, holding up both her hands in victory before heading for the ropes to step out to the floor. River grimaced in pain as she watched her opponent Lexiise her hand once again. 

Zack: Jacqui shuts down River tonight, but I guaLexintee you she has more respect for her now than she did coming into this match. Even she knows when she was close to being beaten.

Claire: With a performance like that, River is going to have opened a few eyes and turned a few heads. Jacqui might even think twice before she picks a fight in future.

Minogue slowly headed for the back, still feeling the effects of the match before the show headed to a commercial for Relentless on March 28th. 

The Next Goal

“The Future Shock Championship.” 

That was the voice of Carson Black as the show heads backstage inside of the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield. The agent is seen with his client, Mara Werth.

Carson: Mara, I think it’s time to set your sights on the big prize. You’ve had a terrific series with Gemma Pierce, and you know what it’s like to hold the Aspire Championship. But I can’t help but feel it’s time to look higher. After all, you’ve got a win over the woman challenging for the title tonight. 

Mara nodded her head in agreement.

Mara: I do, don’t I? And since I started to experience success and get myself a foot hold in Future Shock, I have dreamed of holding the  Future Shock Championship. I think pretty much everyone has, haven’t they? If you think it’s the right time to step up and challenge...then yeah, I’m ready to go for it. I’ll do whatever it takes to earn myself a shot at Nora or Vivi - whoever walks out of here tonight with the title belt. And I know I could give them both one Hell of a run for their money.

Carson: I think you’re definitely ready, but I also don’t think it’s going to be as easy as just facing the winner. I have it on good authority that there’s another woman on the roster who is very likely to stake her interest and desire to be the Future Shock Champion besides yourself and obviously Miss Harris. 

Mara: That would be much too easy wouldn’t it? I say I want a shot and it just happens. 

She smiled.

Mara: I know I’ve going to have to do a lot more than that to get my chance at the Future Shock Champion. I know I’ve going to have to earn it and prove that I deserve my opportunity to challenge for the biggest prize in Future Shock. No matter who it is - Nora or Vivi or whoever else it is on the roster stating their intent and desire to challenge for it, I’ll do my best to prove that I should be right up there and at the front of that queue. Just tell me who I have to beat and when I get my chance to do that.

Carson: Mind you, I can’t confirm anything of the nature. But there is some speculation that Stacey Sky is interested in holding the title herself, and thereby making it her first title in her entire career. That would certainly be unique to hold the Future Shock Championship as the very first title you hold.

There was a nod of the head from the former jailbird.

Mara: It would definitely be different and unique that’s for sure. But Stacey’s shown how talented that she is and how good she can be in that ring. I mean - she knocked off Andi Takata one on one and that’s not all that many people who can claim that right? If she wants to do that though and carve out that place in history for herself that’s fair enough...but one way or another she’s going to have to go through me to do it. I’m not just going to let her walk straight on through to become the next number one contender. 

Carson: I knew you’d feel that way. I don’t know what Mr. Grant h as in mind next as far as contenders go for either Miss Harris or Miss Traeger, but I’ll certainly make sure he knows how you feel. In the meantime, I have a new version of the kiss card that now includes an autograph for you to test your resilience to carpal tunnel syndrome. Isn’t that exciting? 

Mara nodded her head wearily, her voice taking on a hint of sarcasm.

Mara: Yeah...it’s exciting...maybe the most exciting thing I’ve heard all day. Like being told I’m going to Disney World...Thanks Carson.

Carson: More thank you to FFW merchandising….. It’s only five thousand.

He gave her a reassuring pat as they both got up to head off to get started. And the show cut back to the ring after that.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 09:56:23 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 04:17:39 pm »

The show heads back to the ring, where Lexi is already waiting and even teasing the crowd starting to lift her dress a little bit before she begins the next introduction.

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Future Shock Tag Team Championship!

Zack: It’s the first of our two tag matches scheduled for tonight, and the prize doesn’t get any bigger for teams in Future Shock. The Laurie Jane Experience looks to prove they learned something from their last match with the Dragons on January 14th. 

Claire: They say you learn more in defeat than you do in victory, tonight we’ll find out if that’s true. The Experience have it all to prove here in Sheffield against the dominant Raging Dragons. 

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Laurie Jane; the brunette stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. A step behind her, taking up the exact same pose is her partner - in matching ring gear but with an all black hooded sweatshirt covering her torso. 

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!!

The pair slowly made their way down to the ring, climbing the ring steps one after the other as Laurie entered the ring and stood in her corner. As Laurie performed a couple of last minute stretches, Jane stayed on the apron and removed her sweatshirt before she gave Laurie a final pep talk; the brunette trying to subtly shrug off and ignore the blonde behind her as she looked to be trying to focus on the match in front of her.

Zack: Unorthodox is one of many ways you can describe the Laurie Jane Experience, but they still manage to make it work. That’s how they earned their way to Sheffield tonight in this tag title rematch. 

Claire: You could argue that’s a major advantage for them Zack. After all, it’s hard to prepare for the unorthodox and the unexpected. I’m not sure that’s going to be enough to make them just the fourth team in history to win the Future Shock Tag Team Championships.

An upswell of music begins to overtake the arena, fantastic, hopeful and alluring. Ramin Djawadi’s “Dance of Dragons” plays the rapturous tones, before the music drops.

The mood is suddenly a biting one as the lights flare and The Raging Dragons come out from behind the curtain. Sumomo can be seen saying something to Jennifer that the music of their entrance drowns out to the fans in attendance. Whatever it is, it makes Jenny smirk a little bit as the duo begin walking towards the ring, Su shaking hands with some of the fans on her way as Lexi announces their arrival.

Lexi: From San Francisco, California and weighing in tonight at a combined weight of 282 lbs, the team of Jenny Song & Su Wakuda, they are the reigning and defending FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions... This is THE RAGING DRAAAGONS!!

Rather less interested in the fans, Jenny marches down the ramp, bold-facedly ignoring a fan near the ring steps that tries to get her attention. The Azure Dragon stomps on the first step in the set, pausing for just a second, her eyes shut as she exhales a breath, before climbing up the steps. She brushes her feet off on the apron, sliding into the ring and backing herself into the corner, while Su hops onto the apron before slipping through the first and second rope, joining Jenny in their corner.

Zack: Jenny and Su have made it clear that they want to break the record set by the previous and only two teams to ever hold these titles. They got a long road ahead of them to get there, but it’s never easy to bet against the champions in a title match situation.

Claire: I’m not at all surprised by that Zack, every team wants to surpass the bar set by those that came before them. There’s still a lot of months and days and tough tag team defences to get to the places NHB and the Gold Standard managed to reach but the Dragons have the talent and the work ethic to achieve exactly like that.

Referee Stephen Wilson takes the tag titles from the Dragons, and lets the Experience get a closer look before holding them over his head. Lexi takes them out of the ring with her as the referee calls for the bell. Su heads for the center, and before Laurie can start, Jane goes past her and meets Su instead. Wilson ushers Laurie out of the ring as the pair lock up in the center of the ring. Su starts to push the challenger backwards before breaking the tie-up and connecting with an European uppercut in one swift movement. It catches Jane by surprise before Su follows up with a few forearms to the side of her head. She whips Jane into the far corner, and follows her with another European uppercut that snaps her head back. A quick snapmare takeover follows Wakuda drops to a knee for a rear chinlock with a knee into Jane’s back. 

Zack: The champions are starting off strong here, and it looks like Laurie was going to start like she usually does. But Jane decided she’d like to kick things off. She might have decided she didn’t want to wait for Laurie to possibly let her in again.

Claire: This is definitely new tactics from the Laurie Jane Experience. Unfortunately it looks like Su was prepped and ready and made sure it’s not gone to plan for the challengers. Still, it’ll be interesting to see what impact a fresh Laurie will have later on in this contest.

Su pulled her head back with one hand, and drove an elbow into her face with another as she was trying to get back to her feet. The chinlock was transitioned into a seated surfboard as Wakuda pulled her arms back with her knee still buried in her back. Jane grimaced in pain as Su tried to add more pressure, prompting the referee to check for a submission. He didn’t get one, and Su tried to pull her arms back even more. Jenny watched her partner intently from the corner as Jane turned into her and started to get back to her feet. Su let her do that, and then smoothly transitioned into a hammerlock. Jane only suffered it for a half second before she used her free arm to start firing back elbows into Wakuda’s head. She finally shook her free, and sent her stumbling with a discus punch to the mouth. Strode hit the near side ropes with a sling blade clothesline that took Su down before a leaping elbow drop to her chest kept her there a bit longer.

Zack: Su was showing a great knack for chain wrestling there as she countered Jane every chance she got, at least until she caught a shot in the jaw. Mike Tyson once said everyone has a plan until they get hit in the mouth. 

Claire: Strode got tired of being stretched and twisted like she was pizza dough and has finally gotten out of the gate, putting Su down. The trick now is to keep her there until she can pick up the three count!

It didn’t keep the tag champion down for long though. As soon as she started to get up, Jane hooked her into a front facelock to send a barrage of knees into her head and chest. That wobbled Su as well before she spun the challenger around and drove her back first into her team’s corner. She reached up to tag Jenny while she held her in place. Song stepped in, and started unloading with a torrent of kicks to her body. Su let go, and joined her as they connected with multiple rapid fire kicks until they pulled her out of the corner with a back elbow to the face that dropped her to her knees. Su finally left the ring, and Jenny grabbed Jane’s head into a DDT followed by a cover. 

Zack: Jenny and Su both are effective on their own, but are nearly lethal when they are working together!

ONE!!!

TWOOO!!

Jane kicked out at the two, and Jenny sat her up to drive knees into her back followed by a shoulder claw to keep her seated on the mat. Wilson checked for a submission, but didn’t get one as Jenny’s fingertips disappeared into Jane’s shoulder, causing the blonde immense pain. 

Claire: Look at the way she’s pinched down on that nerve! It’s got to be excruciating for Jane at the moment and it’s pretty much going to paralyse that arm - at least until she can break that nerve hold.

Her fingernails also began to disappear in Jane’s shoulder as she got an even tighter grip, causing Jane to shout in pain. The challenger made a quick survey of her surroundings, and saw they were close to the ropes before she leaned over and grabbed the middle one. Wilson called for the break, which Jenny gave but started driving elbows into her shoulder as she got to her feet. Strode finally rolled away from her, and made it to a neutral corner before Jenny charged towards her. But Jane outsmarted her by scooping her up as she approached into a flapjack that sent her head first into the top turnbuckle. Jenny staggered in place as Jane tried to get herself together, catching her with a reverse rana before she could turn around. 

Zack: Jane got herself an opening, and she might be thinking about getting Laurie in for a little bit and see if she can work out the kinks in that shoulder. 

Claire: That would be the smart thing to do and it would be the thing that any other tag team would look to do. But we’ve been saying that the Laurie Jane Experience aren’t like any other tag team. And Jane might just enjoy being inside that ring for a little longer than normally.

It seemed like Jane heard Zack as she started crawling to make it to her corner. Su shouted a warning at Jenny, who quickly lunged towards her and grabbed her ankle before she could get far. Strode rolled onto her back, and started kicking Jenny in the head with her free foot until she let go. Then the blonde got to her feet, and made the tag to Laurie. The fresh half of the team looked at her partner with a sense of bewilderment until Jane pointed past her. Laurie turned around into a rampaging Jenny, ducking a clothesline. Before the champion could turn around, Laurie scooped her up for an atomic drop that ricocheted Jenny head first into the Experience’s corner. She stumbled out into a scorpion kick from Laurie followed by a spinebuster.

Zack: Laure’s got the tag, and giving Jenny all she wants at the moment. We know how explosive Jane is in this situation, let’s see how Laurie handles business. 

Claire: I think it’s pretty safe to say she’s holding her own with a little bit of a push from Jane to start with and I don’t think Jenny was expecting any of this!

Laurie darted for the far side, and caught Jenny as she was getting up with a big boot across the jaw. It sent Song bouncing off the nearby ropes, only for Laurie to catch her with a kick to the stomach followed by a gutwrench powerbomb! She stacked her legs up over her to make the cover as Wilson darted into position to count.

Claire: HUGE Gutwrench powerbomb!! Laurie’s been bossing this match ever since she got the tag from her partner! Can you imagine if they had worked this well together from their debut??

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOPE.

Su was heading through the ropes to break up the count when Jenny got her shoulder off the canvas. The referee went to get the other tag champion out as Laurie headed for the corner. She made her way to the top rope, and immediately went into a diving elbow drop. But Song rolled out of the way, and let her hit the mat instead.

Zack: Laurie almost got to the promised land with the Future Shock Tag Titles, but Jenny wasn’t ready to call it a night yet!

Song headed for her corner to tag Su back into the match. Jane had her hand out for a tag, which Laurie looked up to for a second and ignored as she got back to her feet. She wasn’t upright yet before Su caught her with a running kneelift into her ribs. Wakuda scooped her up into her pump handle shoulder breaker before immediately looking for the cover! 

Zack: That’s one of Su’s favorites, the RELOAD! And the Dragons are taking the titles home from Sheffield!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE.

Laurie kicked out just in time, and Su quickly got to her feet. She pulled the challenger up, and started laying into her with knife edge chops to the chest that sent her backwards into the ropes. Wakuda whipped her across to the far side, only for Laurie to surprise her on the rebound with a spinning backfist. Su staggered awkwardly before Laurie scooped her up into a falcon’s arrow. 

Claire: Su almost took the titles back home with her...but you’ve got to give Laurie credit for all the toughness that she’s showing.

As she was about to get to her feet though, Jenny came back into the ring with a curb stomp to the back of Laurie’s head. The referee ushered her to the corner again, leaving both women on the mat and a ten count starting from the official. The Sheffield crowd seemed split down the middle between both teams as a dueling chant began. Su was the one to start moving first, sitting up and trying to survey her surroundings. Jane called out to her partner, still with her hand out as Laurie looked blankly towards her as she struggled to get to her feet. 

Zack: I think both of these women could use a tag right about now, Claire. The Experience is really showing me how much they learned from their last match against the Dragons. 

Claire: They could but it looks like Su is the only one interested in getting a fresh woman into this contest! It’s baffling as to why Laurie simply keeps on ignoring her partner’s pleas.

Su started heading for her corner, but Laurie ignored Jane again and went to get the champion. When Wakuda got to her feet, Laurie surprised her from behind with a bell clap before spinning her around and scooping her up into a Michinoku driver! She lunged across Su for the cover as Wilson slid into position. 

Claire: Big impact right there!! Could it be enough for the Experience to claim the gold?! We’ll find out in under three seconds!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Jenny came in again with a stomp to the back of Laurie’s head to break up the count, which then brought Jane into the ring as she darted towards her. Strode caught her with a flying shoulder tackle using Laurie’s back for a springboard. Laurie got to her feet meanwhile, only for Su to catch her as she was turned the wrong way with a double chickenwing into a facebuster. She quickly made the cover, but the referee was still trying to get Jane out of the ring. 

Zack: Su pulled that one out of nowhere, but there’s no count! Jane is still with Jenny in the champions’ corner!

Claire: These two teams are reaching down deep and really pulling all the stops! Is that what it’s going to take to finally put one of these teams down?!?

Su pounded the mat before Jenny managed to back body drop Jane over the top rope out to the apron. The referee finally turned around to see the cover, and slid into position to make the count. 

Zack: And NOW we have a count and a cover! It may have taken too long though!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Laurie got her shoulder up in time, causing Su to mutter something to herself as she got to her feet. Jenny stepped back in as the pair pulled Laurie back to her feet. 

Claire: Laurie had just enough time to recover thanks to the distraction! But she’s in dire straits. She needs something, from somewhere, if she’s to grab the tag titles tonight!

It looked as though they were going for a tandem move before Jenny got jerked out of the ring by her feet. Jane pulled her to the outside, and sent her headfirst into the barricade. The blonde slid into the ring before she and Laurie delivered a double snap brainbuster to Su. Laurie dove into a cover as Jane stood guard!

Claire: THE DRUGS DON’T WORK!!!!  The Experience have hit it perfectly!! Su’s out cold after that impact!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Wilson called for the bell to a pop as Laurie got to her feet. The referee called for the bell, and immediately raised both women’s hands in victory. 

Zack: History has been made in Sheffield, and the Laurie Jane Experience has surprised us all! Tell’em about it, Lexi!

Lexi: Here are your winners by pinfall…..AND NEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions…… THE LAURIE JANE EXPERIENCE!!

Claire: They came up short last time, but they’ve bounced back in the best way possible and have come on in leaps and bounds over the last six weeks! The Dragons pushed them to their limit and were moments away from victory themselves. I can’t wait to see the rubber match between these teams!

The referee went to award them the titles before Laurie scooped both of them up, raising them above her head with a bright smile on her face. Jane went to get one of the titles, but Laurie had already rolled out to the floor and was heading up the ramp with them.

Zack: Laurie might want to share one of those titles with Jane, since she had a lot to do with the victory, don’t you think, Claire? 

Claire: You’re right Zack, but Laurie might just have gotten caught up in the exuberance of the moment! This is a huge achievement for the pair. I’m sure when she settles down, Jane will get one of those belts to wear around her waist.

Jane rolled out after her, slapping hands with some of the ringside fans as she headed up the ramp after Laurie, who was still carrying both of the team’s tag titles. The show cuts to a commercial for the Impact special after that.

Missy Makes An Impact

A short commercial for Future Shock Impact 3 airs before we cut back to the broadcast from Sheffield, and find a familiar alumni along with Sara in front of the Sheffield Showdown logo. 

Sara: Fans, the next time Future Shock comes back to FFW All Access will be the third ever Impact where the women of FFW and Future Shock meet. The first Impact saw Future Shock sweep, the second saw them win again by a much thinner margin thanks to a DQ between Arabella Townshend and Scarlett Silver. I’ve got Missy here, who will be part of the third special coming April 21st. For one night at least, it’ll be homecoming for you, Missy. 

Missy: It certainly will, Sara. I’m actually really looking forward to it. I’ve always said since I graduated Future Shock that I kinda wished I’d stayed there for longer, so it’ll be nice to go back for a night. Not that I’m not usually at the shows anyway…

Sara: Of course, you are always at the shows. But with Impact 3 coming up and looking back at the first two, have you learned anything that you didn’t already know being here every week? Do you think this event motivates one roster more than the other for example? 

Missy: I don’t think I learned anything that I didn’t already know. Being here for the shows means I see firsthand just how good the roster is show after show. I don’t think that the event motivates one roster more… but I do think that possibly some from the main roster, who haven’t been through Future Shock, might underestimate them a little. 

Sara: You might be onto something there. Some seemed to feel that way about your partner and bestie, Scarlett Silver, when she faced Arabella. I don’t know her well enough to judge, but would she be an example of what you are talking about? 

Missy: Kinda… but Scarlett is a special case. She tends to underestimate most people, not just the Future Shock roster. But yeah, she definitely wasn’t expecting what she walked into that night, that’s for sure. 

Sara: Well let’s talk about what you can expect. I happen to have seen the full card for the show coming up on April 21st, and you will be facing someone who is fast becoming your husband’s biggest detractor: Sydney Christensen. She’s blamed him for the triple threat match she’s found herself in tonight, among other things. What are your thoughts on Sydney? 

Missy: Since I know there’s a lot of younger fans that watch the show…it might be better if I don’t give my thoughts on Sydney on the live show. You have honestly made my night though, I’m not kidding. 

Sara: I’m guessing you wouldn’t agree that Adam has set Sydney up for failure by adding Shelbi to tonight’s match she was supposed to have with Cassie Mason then. After all, she did attack both of them with that bat recently.

Missy: I’ll tell you what, if Adam did half the things his roster claim, I’d be encouraging him down a different career path. He’s clearly more set for life as a criminal mastermind or something with some of the laughable things he’s accused of. Sydney made her own bed as far as I’m concerned. 

Sara: We can’t discount this new violent side of her we’ve seen. You were ringside during her Nova title match with then-champion Katie Hanley. You saw her try to put Katie out of wrestling that night.

Missy: Yeah… it took a lot of self restraint not to jump in myself that night. That was honestly disgusting to watch, and if I’m saying that… well, I’m not exactly the poster child for anti-violence am I?

Sara: That’s a fair point. Either way, fans, it’ll be Sydney and Missy going one on one at Future Shock Impact 3 only on FFW All Access April 21st. Let’s send it back to the ring, because that triple threat we just mentioned is NEXT. 
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 09:57:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2020, 04:17:50 pm »

After a highlight package showing Sydney’s reign of terror against Cassie and then Shelbi, we head back to the live broadcast and find Lexi back in the center of the ring. 

Zack: Claire, you’d be hard-pressed to find a match tonight that has more anger and animosity behind it than this triple threat we’re about to see. And it’s all because of Sydney, who has made it clear she thinks Adam has set her up for failure by adding Shelbi to it. I’d disagree with that assessment.

Claire: Same here Zack. Adding Shelbi into the mix has probably made this match even more chaotic, but Sydney can always look on the bright side - if she can stay alive long enough there’s every chance she can let Shelbi and Cassie knock the stuffing out of each other and vulture the win.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it’s under triple threat rules! Hey Sheffield, look who’s here…. The special guest referee for this match….LILLY ARTHUR!!

Lilly grins as the Sheffield crowd gives her a loud response, and then adjusts her referee shirt and shorts quickly. 

Zack: Sheffield certainly has a fondness for their own, and Lilly’s got her hands full tonight. She’s not used to refereeing, but given how things have gone, she might be best suited to handle things if they get out of hand again. 

Claire: Lilly’s got a lot of experience inside that ring and I’m sure she’ll do her best. She’s given her word that she’ll call this match right down the middle, at least for as long as Sydney leaves the bat out of this match. Then she’ll do what she has to in order to make sure the best woman wins.

“When The Lights Come On” by Asking Alexandria  plays as Cassie Mason comes out to a showering of boos. Not allowing the fans clear annoyance about who she is and the family she comes from to annoy her, she stands on the stage to soak in the reaction. She then power walks down to the ring like she owns Femme Fatale Wrestling.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, weighing in at one hundred and forty pounds, Boston’s own, Cassie... Maaaaaaaaa-son!

Once at the ring apron she slides under the bottom rope. She walks to the center of the ring. Cassandra takes a bow inciting the crowd to boo some more. She walks over to the corner, leans against the turnbuckle waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: Cassie Mason is a lot more than a party girl. Tonight, she’s looking for a pound of flesh or two after catching the business end of that aluminum baseball bat in recent weeks. 

Claire: I don’t think anyone can blame her for that. But she can’t allow her emotions to get the better of her; she has to stay focused and use that desire for revenge to act as fuel tonight.

The lights in the arena dim slowly. “Colossal” by Wolfmother plays over the speakers, filling the arena with heavy guitar, drums, and bass. The word Colossal sprawls across the screen in large, crumbling, 3D letters with the roots of a tree crumbling them slowly over time.

I saw the colossal landscape
Of which I never was a part
It was a magical day
Of which I’d never seen before

The lights in the arena start to flash green while mist starts to rise on the entrance ramp. The dense mist slowly travels down the ramp, lit from below with white light that matches the beat of the music.

The first time I saw colossal girl

A figure slowly starts to emerge from behind the fog, a silhouette that pauses just in time to be obscured to the cameras. They slowly raise their arms up from their sides up into the air, lit from behind.

Such glowing mountains before us
Pillars of life all fade away
Of all the things I need to say girl
All of these words are in my way

Out from behind the fog, the figure moves forward again with a spotlight on her, her fire red hair is the first thing to catch the light. The music becomes ominous as “Colossal” Shelbi Lynn Carter runs out energetically and the crowd pops. Wearing a leather jacket over her wrestling gear, she’s a spectacle to behold, feeding off the energy of the crowd.

Well, she's running to the hills again
Can you tell me if she'll ever return?
She must be mother nature's child
'Cause she's runnin' to the call of the wild
She's talkin' to the trees again
Tellin' me that she's one of them
Lookin' at the bird in the tree
Though she's never gonna notice me, no

Lexi: Entering the ring, weighing in at One-hundred twenty pounds and fighting out of New Bedford, MA, she is the “Colossal” Shellllbiiiiiii Lyyyyyyynnnnn Caaaaaarteeeeer!

Shelbi points out into the crowd and lets out a primal scream before running down the entrance ramp and sliding into the ring. She jumps up onto her feet quickly, looking up to the rafters and pointing at the ceiling, closing her eyes and breathing in deep. Bringing her arms down to her side quickly, pyro erupts from the corner posts.

Oh is my love a confession
Will I just put it back today?
If I had a love to give you
Would you still throw it all away?

The music fades down as Shelbi removes her leather jacket, throwing it to the corner of the ring before stretching in her respective corner, waiting for the match to start.

Zack: Shelbi Lynn Carter returned to competition after years of being away. I don’t think she’s lost a step since she came back, but she certainly has a score to settle. 

Claire: I’ll go one step further than that Zack. Shelbi’s added to her offence and become a whole lot more dangerous in her time away from competition. That’s admirable and it shows a dedication to her craft and a determination not to be left behind.

The sound of a guitar strumming subtly begins to echo in the arena, leaving those in attendance wondering what is going on. The angelic voice of one Lzzy Hale of the band Halestorm is heard next, her voice serenely starting the opening verse of “I Am The Fire.”

Am I brave enough?
Am I strong enough?
To follow the desire
That burns from within
To push away my fear
To stand where I'm afraid
I am through with this
'Cause I am more than this
I promise to myself
Alone and no one else
My flame is rising higher.

As the song picks up the tempo, her voice becomes more intense, kicking into the chorus.

I am the fire
I am burning brighter
Roaring like a storm

Midway through the chorus, the curtains part and out walks the pride of Calgary herself, Sydney Christensen.  She steps out to the middle of the stage and juts her arms out on either side of her, tossing her head back as the fans show their appreciation. She picks her head up and slowly brings her arms in front of her, her index fingers pointing down to the ring. Dropping her arms to her side, she begins her march towards the ring, nodding at a few fans along the way. Once she reaches the ring, she hops up onto the apron and steps through the bottom and middle ropes. Almost immediately, Sydney walks over to the ropes and raises her arms above her head, encouraging the fans as they cheer on the proud Canadian. Sydney then walks over to one corner of the ring and rests her back against the turnbuckle, awaiting her opponent as her music fades out on one poignant line of the chorus.

And I am the one I've been waiting for
Screaming like a siren
Alive and burning brighter
I am the fire!

Lexi: Introducing from Calgary, Alberta, Canada, this is…...SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!

Zack: What a difference over a year makes! When Sydney came to Future Shock, she was a totally different person than we know her as today. She’s angry. She’s bitter, and she’s a lot more violent. And I have a feeling she may have the biggest target on her after everything she’s done. 

Claire: I couldn’t have said it better Zack. Sydney’s walking out here with a big bullseye on her back. Cassie already wanted a pound of flesh and then Christensen stuck her nose in when Shelbi and Cassie met a couple of weeks ago. She’s made her bed and tonight, she may end up having to lie in it.

Lilly made sure none of the three had a weapon hidden as Lexi left the ring. And as soon as she called for the bell, Cassie and Shelbi darted towards Sydney’s corner. The Canadian barely had time to get her hands up before the two women started laying into her with rights and lefts to the head and body. Sydney tried to cover up like a boxer, but they both pulled her arms apart and began laying in knife edge chops one after another. The two started taking turns with Shelbi laying in a stiff chop, only for Cassie to try to top it. Eight in a row landed from both women before they used a double hip toss to send her down to the mat.

Claire: We said Sydney had a target on her and so it proves in the early going. At some point though, these two will have to break whatever alliance they have because only one of them win here in Sheffield.

Zack: I’m positive that’s somewhere in the back of their minds, but right now, the only thing they want to do is punish Sydney for everything she’s done! And they are doing one hell of a job!

The Canadian tried to get to her feet before Cassie and Shelbi each grabbed an arm for a double arm wringer followed by another until they spun into her with dual back elbows to the face. It sent her stumbling backwards a second before they whipped her in for the ride. Christensen rebounded into a double clothesline. The Sheffield crowd ate it up, while Shelbi jerked Sydney back to her feet. She whipped her with velocity into the far corner, letting her hit back first before following her in with a splash. Cassie did the same thing after she got out of the way, and they both dropped her with a vertical suplex. 

Zack: There’s a lot of frustration and anger being worked out right here, and Sydney’s catching seven shades of hell for it all! It’s hard to argue that she doesn’t have it coming!

Claire: Cassie and Shelbi are working very well together here tonight. Sydney...she has to survive this early beatdown that she’s in the middle of and hope that she can get a chance later on in this match.

They pulled her back to her feet by her arms, and started driving kicks into her body that drove Sydney to her knees. Cassie moved behind her while Shelbi stepped in front, and fired off kicks one after another. Shelbi kicked her in the chest right before Cassie did the same to her back, causing them to volley her body back and forth between them until a shining wizard from Carter finally put her face down on the mat. 

Zack: Sydney got caught in a whirlwind of kicks to the back and her chest too. Maybe she’ll come away from this match learning to pick one target at a time, Claire. 

Claire: That could certainly be a lesson Sydney could take away from tonight. But this could still work in her favour Zack in the long run. If Shelbi and Cassie forget about her when they turn on each other, she’ll get time to recover and be a real force in the latter stages.

Cassie headed for the corner as Shelbi stomped away at the Canadian. When Carter saw her up there, she stepped back with her hands out right before Cassie came off with a double stomp to Sydney’s body. As soon as she landed on her feet though, Shelbi caught her with a superkick to the chin that dropped her where she stood. Carter dove on top of Cassie for the cover, and Lilly bolted into position to count 

Claire: Cassie went high risk and Shelbi rattled her jaw with a superkick!! Mason might need a dentist after that!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mason kicked out in time before the three, and Shelbi spun around on her knees and made the cover on Sydney instead. 

Claire: If at first you don’t succeed I guess Zack. Shelbi’s definitely not shy about going for the win here in Sheffield!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Christensen kicked out as well, and Shelbi got to her feet. She glanced between them, and saw Cassie starting to get up first. So she darted for the ropes and came back with a kneelift that stood the blonde up for a half second until a discus clothesline put her back down.

Zack: Well the tables turned a little quicker than I expected. SHelbi said her main goal was to win tonight, and that Cassie should expect all she’s got. She’s delivering on that. 

The veteran used a baseball slide to send Sydney out to the floor, and then doubled back after Cassie. The blonde was barely to her feet before Shelbi pasted her with a running forearm to the head. Several more landed before she whipped her across for the ride. Cassie rebounded into a spinebuster before Shelbi hopped back to her feet. She glanced over to make sure Sydney was still on the floor, and then pulled Mason back up into triple vertical suplexes followed by a leg hook into a cover!

Zack: Shelbi’s keeping an eye on Sydney, and bringing the fight to Cassie! These two never got to finish their match the first time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mason kicked out again, and Shelbi rolled her onto her stomach to rain elbows into her back and neck. She then followed up with a crossface submission before Lilly dropped down to ask Cassie about stopping. The “Life of the Party” showed no signs she wanted to, and reached out to grab the bottom rope. But Shelbi didn’t release the hold.

Claire: Fantastic instinct from Cassie to grab hold of the bottom rope...but sadly for her, this is a triple threat match and Shelbi can keep this locked in until someone forces her to let go.

Lilly tried to coerce her into it, but as soon as the referee glanced behind her to see Sydney climbing back into the ring, Shelbi released it and got to her feet. She met the Canadian with a charging clothesline to try to knock her off the apron, but Sydney avoided it and snapped her neck across the top rope instead. She slid into the ring as Shelbi was choking for air, and pulled her down into a reverse DDT. Christensen mounted her from there, and landed multiple right hands to her head. The Sheffield crowd showed her no love as she climbed back to her feet, and looked over to see Cassie down.

Claire: Sydney’s had time to get her bearings and now she’s making Shelbi pay for leaving her on the outside and to her own devices. With Cassie down, this might be the perfect opportunity for the Canadian to pick up the win!

Zack: Shelbi is hyper alert, and knew Sydney was coming back just by Lilly’s eyes! That’s impressive as hell, but it didn’t help her too much in the long run!

Mason used the ropes to try to help get to her feet before Sydney snatched her into a rear waistlock, and snapped off a series of rolling German suplexes. Four in a row landed, each of them wearing Cassie down even more before the Canadian dove across her for the cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: Both Cassie and Shelbi are getting paid back for how this match started, and Cassie may be getting the worst of it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!

Cassie kicked out again, and Sydney pummeled her with rights to the head before she picked her up with ease into a front carry. She glanced over her shoulder to see Shelbi back on her feet, and threw Cassie into her with a fallaway slam that put them both down. 

Claire: Phenomenal presence of mind from Sydney to use Cassie like a missile and keep both her foes down!

The Calgary native picked Shelbi up, and hung her into a tree of woe in the corner. She grabbed the rope, and started unloading with vicious kicks to her body at a fast clip. Cassie was back up a second later, and Sydney scooped her up to hang in the other corner in another tree of woe. A grin formed on her face before she charged into Shelbi’s body with a running knee, and did the same to Cassie’s body. Each of them caught two knees as they hung helplessly. Christensen rolled out to the floor for a moment, and pulled up the ring apron before she produced a familiar weapon: her aluminum baseball bat. 

Claire: Well...we knew Sydney was going to bring it out sooner or later. I guess there’s no better time than while her opponents are incapacitated. The referee has suddenly got her hands full.

Zack: Lilly said she was gonna keep this a wrestling match, and not a street fight even though it’s not against the rules! Her first test is upon us!

She made a beeline for Shelbi, who was trying to pull herself up in the corner. Sydney leaned back to swing the bat, but Lilly caught it behind her instead. Sydney spun into her, and screamed at her to let it go, which Lilly had no intention of doing. Arthur tried to pull it out of her grip as Shelbi finally freed herself from the corner. Sydney tried to jerk the bat away from Lilly until she glanced over to the other corner to see Cassie was not there anymore. The fans came to their feet as Cassie emerged from the floor into the ring, and she had a crowbar twirling in her hand. 

Zack: Cassie said on Twitter she’d have a little friend if Sydney brought that bat, Claire! And it’s a solid steel crowbar! Sydney AND Lilly just spotted it!

Claire: Lilly’s night just got a whole lot tougher if she wants to keep this a wrestling match and not a war that’ll shorten careers!

Lilly shouted at Cassie not to use it just as Sydney jerked the bat free. She charged Cassie with it, and Mason blocked it with the crowbar, causing a clanging noise before Mason caught her with a kick to the gut. She dropped the crowbar to deliver a facebuster to Sydney. Mason rolled her over to pound her with a few more right hands before getting back to her feet. As she rose to a vertical base, she reached down to grab that crowbar again before Shelbi scooped her up onto her shoulders into an electric chair! Carter glanced up to see the bat in the ring, and went to get it before Lilly put her foot on it and shook her head. 

Zack: Lilly’s a woman of her word, and she’s having a devil of a time keeping it! Shelbi went for the bat, but Sheffield’s Own says no! She needs to get it and that crowbar out of here!

Claire: The quicker the better in my opinion! These people want to see a wrestling match and want to see who is best, not who can be better with a weapon in their hands.

Lilly reached down and grabbed the bat to toss it out to the floor just before Sydney walloped Shelbi across the back of the head with the crowbar. It sent Carter crashing to the mat before Christensen went for the cover. Lilly was fuming at this point as she saw the crowbar in her hand, and pulled it away from her as Sydney screamed for a count. Lilly reluctantly dropped down to do just that!

Claire: You can see this is the absolute last thing that Lilly wants to do but sadly she’s got no other choice as referee but to count this fall!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Shelbi got her shoulder up before the three, and Sydney immediately blamed Lilly for not counting immediately. The two went nose to nose at this point, again getting the crowd to their feet as Cassie was starting to get up once more. 

Zack: Every fiber of Lilly’s being wants to knock Sydney into next week, but she can’t do it! At least she’s not supposed to, but Sydney’s pushing her buttons!

Sydney shoved Lilly backwards before Cassie caught the Canadian with a bicycle knee to the jaw! It sent her down to the mat in a heap, and Mason headed for the corner to make her way up top. She launched herself into a cannonball senton onto Sydney’s chest, and immediately went for the cover. Lilly slid into position to count.

Zack: Cassie’s got her second wind, and has nothing but pain in mind for Sydney! We got a cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOO!!!

Sydney kicked out in time before the three, and Cassie spotted Shelbi starting to get up again. Carter was very woozy though, and Cassie seized the opportunity by coming in from behind to apply a sleeper. She managed to get Shelbi to her knees as she leaned over her to add more pressure. 

Claire: Carter’s already woozy and Mason has this sleeper locked in tight. Look at the way she’s using her weight to make it even more effective too. I wouldn’t usually recommend a submission hold in a match like this, but if she can put Shelbi out before Sydney comes round...

Shelbi began to lean forward a little as the hold took greater effect, causing Lilly to kneel in front of her to check for a submission. Carter’s eyes closed before Lilly lifted her arm to let it drop. She did it a second time, and watched it fall. But when she tried for a third time, Shelbi seemed to come to life. She pushed up to her feet, and lumbered into the ropes. It jarred Cassie, and she slid to her feet as well now holding her in a rear waistlock. Mason tried to snap off a German suplex to no avail, but suddenly another set of arms wrapped around Cassie’s waist for a double German suplex to both Cassie AND Shelbi! Sydney sat up, looking over her shoulders at the two downed women. 

Zack: JESUS CHRIST! How strong is Sydney Christensen! A double German suplex on both Cassie and Shelbi! That’s amazing!

Claire: WOW!! I mean...WOW!! That’s a massively impressive display of strength. Pound for pound she might be right up there with Isis Morales and Gemma Pierce in terms of possessing scary power!

Both Cassie and Shelbi lay in a heap on the mat before Sydney dragged Cassie out from under her other opponent, and immediately applied her figure four necklock on the blonde. But Cassie wasn’t even hardly moving at this point. Lilly dropped to the side, checking to see if Cassie was even conscious. She was, but not moving very much. 

Zack: There’s the FIRESTARTER!! I don’t think Cassie even knows where she is right now, Claire! She looks like she’s about two blinks from being unconscious. 

Claire: Sydney’s got her trapped! It’s just a matter of moments till Lilly’s gonna be raising Cassie’s arm and seeing if she gets any response whatsoever!! Christensen’s seconds away from victory!!

Sydney watched as Lilly checked Cassie again, but got no response this time. She went to lift her hand up once, then again...and then was grabbed by Shelbi’s hand before it could fall again. Sydney glanced over as Carter unloaded with furious left hands to her face, trying to get her to let go. And it worked as Sydney rolled away, breaking the hold. 

Claire: Shelbi might have just saved this match!! Mason’s out cold and Carter seems intent on making Christensen join her!!

Zack: The only reason the match isn’t over right now is because of Shelbi, and she looks like she’s ready to wind things up for tonight!

Shelbi got to her feet, catching her with a flash kick before she scooped her up and connected with her burning hammer! The Sheffield crowd came to its feet as Carter got up and went to make the cover!

Zack: The LIGHTS OUT HAMM---

Shelbi caught a superkick to the jaw from a dazed Cassie before Mason collapsed on top of Sydney to make the cover. Lilly’s head swiveled around seeing it all before diving into position to make the cover. 

Claire: SUPERKICK!!! Cassie’s not got a clue where she is but she saw Shelbi on her feet and jacked her jaw!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Suddenly the familiar baseball bat crashed across Cassie's back, causing Lilly to look up at Sydney back on her feet. The Sheffield native started screaming at her before Sydney dropped down to make the cover herself on Shelbi, screaming back at her to count. Lilly looked thunderous as she very reluctantly made the count.

Zack: You've GOTTA be kidding me! Lilly doesn't want to count that....

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Cassie dove towards the pair to make the save, but didn't make it in time.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Lilly called for the bell, muttering angrily to herself. Sydney got to her feet, and demanded her hand be raised. Arthur glared at her and ultimately did as she was asked. The Sheffield crowd was livid with Sydney at this point.

Lexi: This is bullshi---- Your winner by pinfall...... SYDNEY CHRISTENSEN!!!

Claire: Lilly didn't have a choice, technically there's no rules in this match, Zack! But I don't like it any more than....UH OH!!

As Sydney had her arm raised, a THUNDEROUS Shelbi was back to her feet and staring a hole in the back of her head. Before the blonde could turn around, Shelbi hoisted her up into position for her burning hammer! She went to land it, but Christensen landed on her feet and rolled out of the ring to the floor. Cassie lunged to grab her as she went through the ropes, but narrowly missed her.

Zack: Sydney STOLE this match, no question about it! And it looks to me like Shelbi and Cassie have an idea or two about where to shove that bat when they get the chance!

Claire: Let's be honest, there's a queue forming for people who want to get their hands on Sydney Christensen! No one in Sheffield is happy about this!

The Canadian smiled as she backed up the ramp, looking back at the disgusted referee as well as her opponents as she backed up through the curtain. The show then went to a commercial for Relentless. 

Bri Means Business

The image of a crystal trophy is shown next set on a marble base. It practically sparkles under the lights as the camera pulls back to see the Executive Assistant herself, Brianna Singer, along with Sara backstage at the FlyDSA Arena.

Sara: There it is, fans! That right there is the 2020 Future Shock Cup. Past cups have been silver or gold, but this one… it’s a little mesmerizing being made out of crystal. I understand you’re going to give us more details on the Cup, Miss Singer.

Brianna: It’s a thing of beauty, isn’t it? We figured since it was decided to bring the Future Shock Cup back, we’d make it a memorable one. But you are correct, I do have some more details about this beauty right here.

Sara: Well please fill us in on the details, Miss Singer. 

Brianna: Well first of all, this beauty right here, the Future Shock Cup, it is made of beautiful opal and is valued at just over twenty thousand dollars. That is a lot of shoes, to be honest.

She smirks as she continues.

Brianna: Secondly, the winner of this Cup can have their choice of any four prizes. They can challenge for any of the three SINGLES titles here in Future Shock, or they can use this as their ticket to the main roster in FFW.

Sara: Well that’s a big decision all it’s own, not to mention getting to take this trophy home for their trophy cases. Do we know how it’s going to be decided? 

Her smile grows a little wider as she nods.

Brianna: Of course I do. I know pretty much everything around here. In fact, there is one more detail. Starting next show, we are going to have three qualifying matches. The winners of those three matches are going to meet in a triple threat match where the winner will walk away with the Future Shock Cup.

Sara: Well that’s a lot of news right there, folks. The Future Shock Cup returns with the biggest prize of all awaiting the winner. Thanks for talking with--

Brianna holds up a hand before Sara can finish the statement.

Brianna: Not so fast...there is more.

Sara: Oh, by all means. What else do you have to share with us? 

Brianna: Well you can’t very well have a Future Shock Cup without participants, can you? Wouldn’t you and everyone else like to know who is going to be competing? 

Sara: That’s a good point. Who are the six women competing this year for the Future Shock Cup? 

Brianna: I am so glad you asked. This year competing for the Future Shock Cup will be Cassie Mason, Shelbi Lynn Carter, Mikayla Stone, Sydney Christensen, Cait Flanagan and Jacqui Minogue.

Sara: Well that’ll be huge for all six of those ladies, no question about it. Was there… anything else you could share? 

Brianna: You know me well. Next show, the first qualifying match will be Shelbi Lynn Carter against Cait Flanagan.

Sara: You heard it, fans. Shelbi and Cait will meet 2 weeks from tonight in Boston in the first qualifier for the 2020 Future Shock Cup. Big thanks to Miss Singer for joining me, and now let’s send it back to the ring.

She glances back to make sure Bri is done, and when she gets a nod, that’s when the show does indeed return to the ring.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:35:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 04:18:01 pm »

A video package shows the recent events between Carys and the Doomsday Sisters that have led to the upcoming match, including the addition of Leighana as Carys’ tag partner when she was denied a handicap match. The show heads back to the ring after that. 

Lexi: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall!

Zack: When they invented the term ‘grudge match”, they couldn’t have described what we are about to see any better. Claire, Carys was so mad she wanted both Victoria and Sienna under handicap rules and was actually mad when management made her pick a partner. 

Claire: You’re right Carys is on the warpath and looking for blood and no matter how much she might not like it, it was probably wise of Brianna to force her into getting a partner given how badly the Doomsday Sisters worked her over.

The lights go out...

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

This is a journey backed with fear, guilt, and anxiety

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, where Victoria Havoc & Sienna Danger appear, arms positioned in a flex position with Sienna on her knees and Victoria standing behind her. Then the ladies stop posing and form their hands together in the symbol of a triangle, representing their faction. After Sienna makes it to her feet, the women make their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making their way to the ring, representing The Matriarchy... at a total combined weight of 390 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…”The Lady Beast” Victoria Havoc & “The Python” Sienna Danger…They…Are…THE DOOMSDAY SISTERS!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, the Amazonian women climb up to the apron the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping their feet on the apron, Sienna & Victoria enter the ring and walks over to opposite corners, where they climb up and pose, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. They then go toward the other two opposite corners and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, after coming down, Sienna & Victoria go to their corner of the ring as they wait for their opponents.

Zack: We saw some tag title action earlier, certainly something that the Sisters here would like to have as well. But tonight, they got a fired up Scot waiting to go off along with her debuting cousin. 

Claire: You know the Doomsday Sisters were watching the Raging Dragons and the Laurie Jane Experience earlier and will have been quietly seething that it wasn’t them in the title hunt. A good performance tonight, though and I’m sure Adam will give them an opportunity in the near future.

His frost performed its art
And it has stained my tainted heart
Just leave me to my solitude
It's where I feel at home
Since that cold night
When my love cried

The synths give way to the heavier beats of Delain’s “Suckerpunch”, which brings a cheer from the crowd as the lights turn all colours of the rainbow. From the back steps Carys McFarlane. Stopping dead centre, she extends her arms out wide, spinning in a circle as pyro goes off around her.

Lexi: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland, weighing in at 130 pounds, please welcome “THE HUMAN PINBALL”, CARYS MCFARLANE!!

With the announcement out of the way, the young blonde takes off down the ramp, slamming her hands against the apron and using it to vault herself into a handspring and then onto the top rope, straddling it.

"Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?
Suckerpunch the demons from my dreams
Would you fall, give it all
Would you give it all for me?"
Get out of my dreams!

She drops from the rope and heads to the corner, leaping onto the turnbuckle and shouting out towards the crowd, a huge grin on her face. She then takes to the top buckle and vaults backwards, landing on her feet from a backflip. Finally, she heads towards Lexi, high fiving her before she settles in her corner

Zack: I admire Carys’ desire to want to have this match all by herself, but I think that’s too much to ask of any one woman. She’s got family by her side though, and that may even up things very well. 

Claire: Carys is one of the most decorated and experienced wrestlers in Future Shock. If there was anyone at all that might have been able to stand up to these two all alone, I’d have my money on Carys to push them the furthest.

Little Big Town’s “Tornado” comes out through the speakers. As the lyrics hit, Leighana stes through the curtains, a smile on her face and a leather jacket over her ring gear. Beside her is Christian Kincaid, who places a hand on her shoulder with a smile. The two then head down the ramp, where at the bottom, the blonde woman takes towards the ring, sliding on her stomach through the ropes.

Lexi: And her partner, from Atlanta, Georgia, please welcome LEIGHANA!

Leighana reaches her feet and heads for a corner, where she jumps high and perches herself on the top ropes, looking out around her before jumping again, turning and landing on the middle buckle, and sits on the top buckle as the music fades out. Christian hops the apron and the two share words.

Zack: Part of me is curious, Claire, if Leighana envisioned she would be making her debut on a show like this in a match with this much bad blood. After all, newcomers to Future Shock don’t usually debut on major international stages. 

Claire: It’s certainly a huge stage but we’ve seen videos of Christian getting her prepared for this and we shouldn’t forget that this isn’t her first time around the block - just her first time in Future Shock. The only question is how much ring rust does she have?

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked all four women for hidden objects, and then called for the bell to start the match after Lexi had left the ring. Carys wasted zero time as she charged the corner, catching Sienna by surprise as Victoria was stepping out onto the apron. McFarlane began unloading with vicious forearms to the side of her head, managing to wobble her before a double leg takedown brought Danger to the mat. Carys lunged on top of her, and started firing away with furious right hands in a flurry. Several landed before Sienna managed to shove her off to the canvas. But the brunette barely had gotten to sit up before Carys took off for the far side and came back with a sliding forearm to the mouth as the Sheffield crowd was solidly behind her. 

Claire: I don’t think it’s a surprise to anyone that Carys has come roaring out the blocks and barely waited for the bell. She’s going for shock and awe against the Sisters and it looks to be working. 

Zack: Carys may have a partner, but she may not ever get tagged in at the rate she’s going right now! Nothing but fire and fury from the SVW Hall of Famer, all directed at Sienna!

Sienna had barely gotten to her knees before Carys showed some punching prowess, peppering her with left and right hand combinations to the body. An uppercut snapped her head back before Carys pulled it under one arm to deliver a short range DDT. McFarlane kipped up to her feet, and took off for the ropes again. But it wasn’t Sienna she had in mind as she caught Victoria in the corner with a springboard into a meteora that sent them crashing to the floor. The blonde unloaded with more shots to the head, and quickly got to her feet to start pacing on the floor. 

Claire: Carys is showing no prejudice at all in which of these two she hits. It’s like Oprah giving away cars...just a lot more painful for these two Australians who are bearing the brunt of Carys’ rage.

Zack: You know what? Maybe Brianna was wrong, because Carys looks like she’s more than capable right now of giving both the Doomsday Sisters all they want!

Victoria started to get up before Carys grabbed her head, and bounced it off the barricade at ringside. It staggered the powerhouse before she hooked her head under one arm, and delivered a bulldog that crashed her face first into the ring steps. Sienna was back to her feet in the ring, and Carys was quick onto the apron to greet her. She used the top rope for a springboard into a blockbuster to take her down.

Zack: Look at that! A springboard blockbuster onto Sienna, and the Sisters are both down with Carys walking tall! Thanks for coming, Leighana!

Claire: McFarlane needs to keep them both there though Zack. If they get time to recover then these two will start to work together like a well oiled machine and will use whatever numbers game they can. Especially if they manage to isolate Carys.

McFarlane grabbed Sienna by the head, and then drove her into the middle turnbuckle. It dropped the brunette to her knees in the corner before Carys left her feet for a double knee drop into her back. It snapped Sienna down to the mat, and Carys bounded over her to head up to the top turnbuckle. She waved Sienna to get back to her feet, which the brunette began to do. She sent her backwards with a knee strike to the head. As Sienna lumbered backwards, Carys launched off the top rope with a tornado DDT that stood Sienna on her head for a split second. The Sheffield crowd roared in approval as she looked like she was about to go for a cover, but changed her mind. 

Zack: I have never seen anyone piss Carys off like this! She is a one woman wrecking crew, and she’s giving Sienna all she wants and a lot more! 

Claire: If I were Carys I’d be looking to put the exclamation point on this match, get the pinfall and revel in the glory of having pitched a shut out against two of the most ruthless and devastatingly powerful women on this roster.

When Carys spotted Victoria getting to her feet on the floor, she dove into a baseball slide that sent her into the barricade. Carys darted towards her on the outside, hammering her with right hands. Victoria managed to shove her backwards. McFarlane darted towards her and left her feet, causing Victoria to duck. Carys ended up in a handstand behind her. And when Havoc raised her head, Carys grabbed it and snapped off a DDT!

Zack: What agility! I’ve never seen her like this, and I guarantee you the Doomsday Sisters haven’t either! The “Human Pinball” is a world beater tonight in Sheffield!

Claire: We’re seeing the talent and the heart and the fearlessness that have always been her hallmarks in SVW and got her to the SVW Hall of Fame. The Doomsday Sisters simply can’t cope with her when she’s like this!

The blonde darted back to the ring, and headed up to the top rope as she saw Sienna starting to get up again. She shouted at her to turn around when she did, and launched into a corkscrew plancha that bowled her over. Pruitt dropped to make the count but Carys didn’t want the cover, and rolled back to her feet and pounded both of her fists into the mat. The crowd ate it up as Carys had them almost deafening. 

Claire: Sienna might just want to stay down and take a couple of moments to gather her bearings and try to think up something to slow Carys down. I don’t think she’ll like it too much if she rushes to get back to her feet.

Zack: Carys McFarlane is the most dominant woman I’ve seen tonight! Hell, maybe she should have been in that tag title match too!

The veteran headed for the ropes, crouching down and waving for her to get up. The powerful brunette began to do that before Carys darted past her towards the far side ropes. As she rebounded off them, she caught a harsh kidney punch from Victoria standing on the floor. It staggered Carys forward a couple steps into Sienna’s waiting hands for a chokeslam! That took the life out of the crowd as Sienna took in deep breaths with an angered look on her face. 

Zack: Carys had loads of momentum till that kidney punch from the floor stopped her dead in her tracks. And the Sisters are not amused.

Claire: One blow opened the door, Zack and one chokeslam has taken all the wind out of her sails. This is the Sisters chance to isolate Carys and go to town on her. Show her what a handicap match would’ve really felt like.

Danger pulled her back to her feet, and flung her into her team’s corner. She followed her in, and started pummeling her with right hands to the jaw. She literally pounded her into a seat against the turnbuckles before pulling her back up, and tagging in Victoria. Havoc stepped through the ropes, and connected with a running elbow to her mouth before both of the women scooped her up into a double knee gutbuster. Sienna stepped out to the apron, only to get tagged back in before she and Victoria joined forces again. Danger went for a powerbomb, but it was across Danger’s knee instead of the mat. 

Claire: Just as we said at the start of the match, the Doomsday Sisters are more than capable of working as a team and we’re seeing that right now. All that power. All those big moves. They’ll take the stuffing out of the Human Pinball in a big hurry.

Zack: That’s precisely what they are doing right now, and Carys is already in big trouble. Size and power wise, she’s got nothing on the Sisters and working the corner is their favorite thing to do.

Sienna scooped her up with ease, and shoved her back into the same corner. A foot to the throat choked her as the referee got to four, causing Sienna to back up and keep Pruitt’s attention while Victoria choked her with the tag rope. She finally released it as Sienna tagged her partner. Danger fired Carys out of the corner and reversed course to send her back into a big boot to the jaw from Havoc that crumpled the Hall of Famer onto the mat. The two women joined forces again as Havoc went for a catapult right into a leaping leg drop from Danger to crash Carys back into the mat. Victoria dropped down with both hands pressed to Carys’ chest for the cover. 

Zack: Like an oak tree falling on your chest! Victoria and Sienna want the win, unlike Carys who was after payback!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEE-NOPE.

Carys rolled her shoulder off the mat, and Victoria reached behind her to make the tag. Sienna came back into the ring again as they both whipped Carys back into their corner once more. Sienna used an Irish whip to send Victoria into the corner with an avalanche before following in after her with one of her own. 

Claire: And straight back to the double team offence. I hope the Dragons and the Experience are both taking notes because I’ve got a feeling they’ll be seeing the Sisters in the very near future. Plus, the Experience could really learn a thing or two from the way Victoria and Sienna work together.

Danger pulled Carys up with ease, and hoisted her upside down into what looked like a vertical suplex. But she held her there for several seconds and then drove her into the mat with a brainbuster instead. Danger hooked the outside leg for the cover as Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: It’s just one big power move after another, and I don’t know how long Carys is gonna be able to weather all this!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

Carys got her shoulder up again in the nick of time. Danger pounded her with straight right hands to the head before she got back to her feet, making the tag to Victoria. As Havoc stepped over the bottom rope, both of them whipped Carys across for the ride but she collapsed to her knees before she even got to the ropes. So the Sisters grabbed her arms and legs, and hurled her into the air to let her faceplant on the mat from way up!

Claire: What goes up must come down. Excellent display of gravity there and a very rough landing for McFarlane. It’s only a matter of time - unless she can get Leighana in the match. Even then, it’ll be a baptism of fire for the debutante

Victoria looked down at her adversary as Sienna returned to the corner. Havoc paced in a circle around her, telling Carys to get up again and fight back since that was what she asked for. McFarlane was very slow moving, and when she did finally sit up, Victoria grabbed her head with both hands into a head vise as she started trying to squash it like a grape. Carys’ face began to get mashed together between Victoria’s large powerful hands, prompting the referee to ask for a submission. 

Claire: This has to be incredibly painful for Carys’. I can only imagine that it feels like the Mother of all hangovers the way her head is getting squeezed!

Zack: Like a pimple on prom night, Victoria’s seemingly trying to cause Carys’ head to implode with this vise! 

Carys showed no signs she wanted to give up though as Victoria continued to apply more pressure, causing the blonde’s face to redden darker and darker as a result. The referee asked again for a submission, still not getting one though. Victoria continued to taunt her as she applied more pressure. Havoc’s fingers were almost white, showing how hard she was applying the pressure while Carys’ face was a whole other color now. 

Zack: Look at Carys’ face. It looks like a tomato practically, and you can see how much pressure Victoria’s using! The power in those hands must be on another level. 

Claire: Carys desperately needs to find a way out of this hold and desperately has to try and get Leighana into this contest! This may not go on much longer if she doesn’t.

The Sheffield crowd started chanting Carys’ name, which seemed to bring some life back into her. Her arms started to move before she jammed two thumbs into Victoria’s eyes, blinding her enough to make her let go. Havoc pressed her hands to her face, trying to regain her vision as Carys made it to all fours. She took in deep breaths, and slowly made it back to her feet. 

Zack: I know she’s not one to use eye gouges like that, but given the situation, I think Carys did what she had to do! But she needs to make a tag as soon as possible!

Claire: Desperate times call for desperate measures Zack! Carys had to do something or she was going to be on the fast track to another defeat at the hands of the Sisters.

Carys glanced towards her corner at Leighana until she saw Victoria starting to come towards her. The blonde surprised her with a drop toe hold that sent her neck first across the middle rope. McFarlane struggled to her feet, and took off for the far side to come back with a 619 that sent Havoc spiraling onto the mat. The Hall of Famer lay on the mat, taking in deep breaths before getting to her knees to find Leighana in the corner. The Sheffield crowd got louder as they encouraged her to make it to the corner. 

Zack: Tiger feint kick, and Victoria went down like a giant oak tree! Carys has her eyes on her partner, and if ever there was a time, now is it to get over there and make a tag!

Claire: No better time and Leighana is as fresh as a daisy in that corner and ready to show us all what she’s got in the locker! Can Carys make it while she’s got the opening?!?

Carys pushed up to all fours, and started to make her way towards the corner. She was so exhausted that she had to stop more than once to get her wind back. Her head raised to see coursin waiting for her as Victoria was starting to move now. Sienna shouted at her partner to try to stop her as Carys reached out for Leighana, but wasn’t close enough yet and pushed herself another foot towards her. 

Zack: It’s a race now, Claire! Victoria’s starting to get her bearings, and Carys is still just having trouble getting to her corner! She’s had SO much taken out of her by these two!

Claire: All those power moves, all those double team moves...Carys has only just about managed to survive it all. She absolutely HAS to make that tag.

Victoria made it to her feet, grabbing Carys by the leg when she was just inches away. McFarlane hopped up on one foot, and caught her with an enzuigiri that sent Victoria in a heap near her corner. Carys collapsed back to her knees, and started for her team’s corner yet again. 

Claire: She’s bought herself another couple of moments and she’s oh so close!! Can she finally make it!! This sold out crowd are willing her on!!

Zack: She’s got all of Sheffield behind her, and people around the world on FFW All Access too! Make the tag, Carys! You can do it!

The Sheffield fans were even louder now, practically imploring Carys to make it to the corner. Meanwhile, Victoria raised her head up and saw her partner with her hand out. Havoc reached forward, and tagged in Sienna. Carys saw Leighana’s hand out, and fought back to her feet before she lunged into the corner to make the tag. Except Leighana pulled her hand back, and dropped down off the apron. The stunned Sheffield crowd, as well as Carys, stared at Leighana who shook her head, and turned on her heel to head for the ramp. 

Zack: WHAT?!

Claire: I...I… No-one saw this coming!! Leighana’s taking a walk!!! Carys getting EVERYTHING she wished for!!!

Carys looked up with her mouth agape as she saw her cousin back up the ramp, not taking her eyes off the ring. Sienna looked as surprised as anyone, but then her attention went downward to Carys who was stunned on the mat. 

Zack: Even Sienna was surprised, but that look on her face tells me she’s happily so. Carys can’t believe it, no one else can either! What the hell is wrong with Leighana?!

Carys’ shock was short-lived before a leg drop across the back of her head drove her face into the mat. Danger pulled her up with ease onto her shoulders into a fireman’s carry cutter that bounced McFarlane’s body off the mat before Sienna made the cover. 

Zack: CRASH AND BURN is damn right!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The Sheffield crowd booed to nearly deafening levels as Sienna got back to her feet. She helped Victoria up as well before the referee held their hands aloft in victory. Leighana remained at the top of the stage with her arms crossed under her chest, while some of the crowd threw debris at her. 

Claire: Absolutely devastating power from Sienna and there was no way Carys was getting up after that! I think everyone is gonna wanna hear from Leighana and find out why she stabbed her cousin in the back; why she walked away from family and left her to her fate!!

Lexi: This is bullsh----- Your winners by pinfall…… the DOOMSDAY SISTERS!!

Leighana flicked her hair over her shoulder, and disappeared to the back. Sienna and Victoria stood tall with pride in the ring as a couple trainers headed out from the back to help Carys. 

Zack: I don’t know what broke inside Carys first: her willpower or her heart! Leighana left her own flesh and blood to the wolves tonight! I have never seen anything like that, where her own family left her to rot when she asked for help!

Claire: Takes a real cold heart to do something like that Zack and these fans are letting Leighana have it. Leaving her in no doubt how they feel about her!

The Doomsday Sisters stepped over the top rope to start to leave, but they looked at each other and shook their heads. A smile crept across both their faces as they stepped back into the ring instead. 

Zack: And if that wasn’t bad enough, Victoria and Sienna… they’re not done!

Claire: I’d say Carys is about to see her night get even worse...but given what we’ve seen already, I’m not sure that’s possible! Like rubbing salt in the wound when you’ve been stabbed through the heart!

Sienna grabbed the trainers and shoved them out of the ring as they stood over the fallen Carys, causing more boos from the Sheffield crowd. The blonde barely moved on the mat between them, causing them to look down at her and then to each other with a smile and back down to Carys again. 

Zack: This is disgusting! Look at those sadistic smiles on Victoria and Sienna’s faces! I don’t know what they are thinking, but no one is gonna like it!

Claire: The Matriarchy don’t give a damn what anyone thinks about them. They just want to send a message here tonight to underline their superiority and dominance and are going to break Carys into pieces to do it!

Both of them reached down to pick up the Hall of Famer before the ring steps started shaking in the corner at ringside. They glanced over to see the steps look like they were in an earthquake before the ropes also began shaking violently around them. They looked around at the ropes seemingly caught in a wind tunnel before the camera looked up into the second tier to see Mikayla Stone raising her hands near the railing. As soon as they spotted her, Madyson and Melody took off down the ramp towards the ring. 

Claire: Trinity are in the building and they’re definitely making their presence felt, though I’ll be damned if I know how they’re doing it!!

Zack: There’s only one team of sisters I know that can do that! And thank goodness they were here! 

Madyson and Melody hit the ring, and started unloading on the Sisters with shots. A double clothesline sent Sienna over the top rope crashing to the floor. Victoria tried to charge them, but they countered that with a double flapjack that sent her rolling out of the ring. The Sheffield crowd came back to their feet, several of them surrounding Mikayla on the second tier. The trainers got to Carys as Melody and Madyson started pacing back and forth, inviting the team to come back. 

Claire: Melody and Madyson just cleared house and look at them daring the Doomsday Sisters to try their luck!!

Zack: C’mon back, ladies! If you’re still feeling froggy, jump!

The angered powerhouses stormed off towards the back as the trainers began working with Carys, while the Sheffield fans showed nothing but love for the Stone sisters. The show cuts to a commercial for the next Impact special.

Sleepless Nights

The skyline of a city not known is shown in the background through a picture window before the shot pulls back to reveal the camera is in the presence of “Sensational” Stacey Sky and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. 

Kyle: Hello from Chicago. No, we’re not in Sheffield tonight. I’m not taking a 9 hour flight twice if none of my clients are booked on the show. But given that this is a major Future Shock event, I thought what better time to let everyone on that roster know, every champion who has been sleeping uneasily for months, that Stacey here has decided what her next goal is She already ran Andi Takata out of wrestling...again. And have you seen Mars Whimsy lately? No, check her premium Snapchat. You’ll probably see a lot of her that you never wanted. 

Stacey: I guess the Space Princess followed in E.Ts footsteps after all. You can’t really blame her, I’d have run away in shame if I’d picked a fight I couldn’t win too. Not that, that would ever happen. When I choose a target..that’s it. I don’t rest until I get it. 

Kyle: No question about it. Stacey’s stock rose to the moon and back the night she put Takata in her place late last year. And as the announce team even said at the time, she was able to write her own ticket. What would you expect when you beat a FFW Hall of Famer and former Future Shock Champion? Stacey did what I always knew she was capable of, and now she has the world on a string as a result.

He looked quite pleased with his client, and took her hand to give it a squeeze. 

Kyle: Would you like to share with everyone the next goal you have set for yourself? No time like the present, and it’s not like Sheffield is gonna see any more bigger announcements. 

Stacey: I think it should be obvious, at least to anyone with even a semblance of intelligence. Of all the Championships that I could possibly go for in Future Shock… the Nova… the Aspire… even getting myself a tag partner and going for the Tag Championships.. There is one that stands out. Why go for anything less than I deserve? In case you still haven’t quite caught up yet… I am of course, without a doubt, going for the Future Shock Championship.

Kyle: Absolutely right. Gemma and whoever wins the Nova Championship tonight can take a deep breath, put to rest those lingering fears and doubts of inadequacy if faced with the prospect of Stacey coming after their title. No, those worries will be fully visited upon Nora or Vivi most likely. Nora is someone Stacey knows very well, and Vivi… well she will get to know her sooner than later very possibly. 

Stacey: Whichever one it is, the result will be the same. It’s only a matter of time now before I am Future Shock Champion. 

Kyle: It only speaks to your talent that the first title you challenge for in Future Shock since arriving is the top title in the whole brand. Oh and guess what? I found out who your opponent for Impact 3 is. 

This brings a grin to his face for reasons soon to be obvious.

Kyle: Someone the Gold Standard on the FFW roster has already been dealing with. I’m referring to Dawn Lohan. 

Stacey: This should be interesting. And I am pleased that I get to join in with the other girls in a roundabout way. Why should they get all the fun?

Kyle: My thoughts exactly! Why should Valerie and Elizabeth have her to themselves? I’m sure the boss likes her if she’s putting her against you. But we’ll deal with that April 21st. Enjoy the rest of the show. 

He gave a little wave to the crowd before the pair got up from their seats as we head back to the FlyDSA Arena. 
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 05:46:45 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2020, 04:18:15 pm »

The show cuts back to the arena as the Future Shock Director Adam Grant heads out from the back with the Nova Championship under his arm. He greets a few fans along the barricade, letting them get a close look at the title before he heads for a seat at the timekeeper’s table. Then we head back to the ring with Lexi.

Zack: It’s time to crown a new Nova Champion, fans! Adam promised he would award the title to the winner tonight, just like he did when it was crowned for the first time in Sydney last year. It's time to find it a new home, Claire. 

Claire: This could be a real treat for the fans, Zack. When you look at Katie and Arabella, you’ve got two fan favourites, two extremely talented and driven women. This match could very easily steal the show tonight.

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the vacant FFW Future Shock Nova Championship!

The lights dim, until only a couple spotlights are lit, swirling through the arena to an anticipatory murmur from the audience, as Forever Still’s “Awake the Fire” begins to play through the PA. The first few seconds of guitar riffs are met with just the spotlights, but when the beat picks up, the curtains pushed aside in either direction, and Future Shock’s resident Kiwi, Katie Hanley, bursts through the curtain, pumping one fist before throwing her arms up over her head and cracking a big grin as she moves to the head of the entrance ramp.

She takes a quick little skip of a first step, shuffling her way down the ramp and slapping hands with anyone she sees looking for a high five, even stopping about halfway down and having a little talk with one of the younger fans in the front row. The Kiwi’s grin gets even bigger as she ruffles the young fan’s hair, that half-skip pushing her back toward the ring, which she makes a remarkably quick sprint around, happy to still slap hands with anyone interested, until she’s back at her own starting point, in front of the ring steps. 

Lexi: Introducing first, weighing in at 128 pounds and hailing from Wellington, in New Zealand, this is Katie Hanley!

Katie pauses at the steps and takes a deep breath, then quick-steps up onto the ring apron, taking a second to strike a pose, flashing her usual peace sign, with her tongue stuck out just a little bit, a wink added to someone in the front row before she climbs into the ring, again throwing her arms up over her head, shouting something into the crowd before backing into her corner.

Zack: Katie Hanley made history as the first woman to be the Future Shock Nova Champion. She can make more history tonight if she can be the first to hold it two times. It’s almost come full circle, hasn’t it? Katie won it in her backyard, and tonight the challenger looks to do the same.

Claire: Wrestling can be weird that way it seems. It throws out these little coincidences from time to time. Either way, Katie can make history tonight, but she’s going to have to earn it - and she’ll be well aware of that having had a hand in training the challenger.

The sounds of "Rebel Yell" by Billy Idol begins to play as purple strobe lights flash on the darkened stage. A woman starts to rise up from under the stage with her back to the crowd before looking over her shoulder with a smile. 

Last night a little dancer, came dancin' to my door
Last night a little angel, came pumping on my floor
She said come on baby, you got a license for love

The fans give her a VERY LOUD response as she bounces down the stage to the music, greeting several fans along ringside and even taking selfies with a couple before rolling under the bottom rope. She shucks off her ring jacket as the lights come up.

Lexi: Introducing from London, England....please welcome....ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!

Arabella gives Lexi a little hip bump as she passes her, and climbs up onto the turnbuckle to rally the fans as her music fades out.

Zack: Whether it’s London or here in Sheffield, Arabella Townshend is the hometown favorite tonight as evidenced by this rock star like ovation! The student is about to meet her teacher, and we’ll see if she learned a few things that Katie never taught her in a matter of moments. 

Claire: I’m sure it some ways it might be a little bit bittersweet for Arabella tonight. If she wants to win then she has to beat a friend, a teacher and a mentor. I’m sure she’ll be focused on doing exactly that, but that still has to be playing in the back of her mind throughout this contest.

Referee Kevin Fisk checks both of the girls for hidden objects, and finds none as Lexi leaves the ring. He points down to the title Adam is holding, letting both of the women get another look at it before he calls for the bell. They meet in the center, and Katie extends a handshake to her pupil. This brings a smile to Arabella’s face before she slaps it away, and gives her a hug instead. When Townshend releases it, she steps back and still offers Katie the handshake. The Kiwi takes it, and immediately gets pulled into a small package!!

Zack: Sometimes friends gotta hug, Claire. And sometimes----THEY TRY TO WIN RIGHT OUT OF THE GATE!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out in time and sat up just as Arabella snaked her arms with a crucifix rollup, and pulled her down into another pin attempt!

Claire: Arabella’s not wasting any time!!!! She’s looking for the element of surprise on Katie!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOOOO!!!

Again the Kiwi managed to kick out, and tried to get to her feet before Arabella popped up behind her, and pulled her down into a backslide for another pin attempt. 

Claire: AND ANOTHER PIN ATTEMPT!!! We’re seeing the full gamut of pinfalls from Townshend in the early stages!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOOOO!!!

Katie kicked out again, and immediately rolled towards the ropes to get away from Arabella. But the Brit nipped up to her feet, and caught her mentor with a running knee to the stomach as she was turning around. Townshend pulled her by the hand into a ripcord knee strike which connected perfectly before she dropped into another cover!

Zack: That knee landed right on the button, and Arabella’s looking to become the next Nova Champion in record time!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NO!!!

Hanley kicked out again, and this time, she rolled out to the floor to get away from her pupil. Arabella sat up on the canvas, smiling widely as she watched her teacher try to pull herself together on the outside. 

Claire: From pinfalls to knockout shots!! Katie’s gotten out of dodge to the relatively safety of the outside. She’s got a couple of moments to pull herself back together and break up her student’s momentum.

Zack: You aren’t kidding. Arabella was riding a wave, and Katie had to do something to break it. I don’t think she expected this, which is why it may be a brilliant strategy.

Arabella stayed in the ring as the referee asked, while he counted Hanley out. Katie got back onto the apron at four, and Arabella was quick to meet her with a running high knee to the head. It would have sent her off the apron but Townshend pulled her head under the top rope, and connected with a hangman’s DDT on her former teacher. She quickly dragged her away from the ropes, and measured an elbow drop into the back of her head after that. Katie tried to get to her feet again, and ate a kneelift from the pale Prospect that led into her snapping off a belly to belly overhead suplex to put her back on the mat.

Zack: It’s gotta be hard to strategize against someone who taught you almost everything you know, but I think Arabella’s doing a damn fine job with her strategy here. Katie hasn’t figured out how to respond other than kick out so far. 

Claire: You have to hand it Arabella, she’s done a fine job of putting her opponent on the back foot and keeping her there and is now rolling out some pretty explosive offence in an attempt to get the job done before Katie can get out of the blocks!

The former Nova Champion started to sit up before Arabella drove a knee into her back, and then grabbed her arms to wrap around her neck into a straitjacket submission. Her knee was still planted firmly Katie’s shoulders as she pulled back on the Kiwi’s hands to try to tighten the grip. Fisk moved around in front of her to see if Katie wanted to stop the match, which she managed to tell him she didn’t. 

Claire: Now Arabella’s looking to choke out her teacher with her own arms. This hold is not at all easy to escape Zack, Katie’s got her work cut out of her and this hold is just going to wear her down and sap her strength.

Zack: We’re seeing a lot of things out of Arabella we haven’t before tonight already, and it’s working for her. She had to come into this match tonight knowing what Katie was likely going to expect, and she’s brought just the opposite as best she can so far. 

Katie tried to scoot herself closer to the ropes. But Arabella’s grip was too strong at the moment. So instead, she actually made the hold worse for herself by sliding down and putting Arabella’s knee into her neck so she could reach the toe of her boot to touch the bottom rope. Fisk noticed it, and called for the break. Arabella immediately released it, not waiting for him to even start a count. Hanley rolled onto her stomach, taking in deep breaths to get her wind back before Townshend stopped that with a guillotine leg drop across the back of her head. She rolled her over for the cover again. 

Zack: Arabella broke immediately, and went right back to work! She’s not gonna let Katie have a second to herself if she can help it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NOPE.

Katie rolled her shoulder off the mat before three, and Arabella made her pay for it by grinding her forearm across her teacher’s face before she finally got back to her feet. 

Claire: Arabella really isn’t giving Katie any time at all to catch her breath or regroup. It’s just attack after attack after attack and Townshend is riding a wave of momentum that’s gonna take her straight to her first Nova Championship reign!!

Hanley finally got to her feet before Arabella shoved her chest first into the corner. She followed in after her, lowering her shoulder and driving thrusts into her lower back repeatedly. A couple forearms landed against the back of her head before Townshend grabbed her head with both hands and fell backwards into a backstabber and ANOTHER pin attempt. The referee dropped immediately to count. 

Zack: And again! How focused is Arabella Townshend? I’ve never seen her quite like this, and neither has Katie!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NO.

Katie popped her shoulder off the mat yet again, and Arabella wasted no time in getting back to her feet. She pulled her up by the arm, and jerked her forward into some shoulder blocks before she whipped her with velocity into the far corner. Katie landed back first and hung in the corner as a result.

Claire: Katie’s getting battered and you can see the effects - the toll that this match is taking on her from the way that she’s slumped in the corner after hitting the turnbuckle so hard! She needs something, anything, to buy herself a couple more seconds; something to get her offence going!

Arabella measured her and darted towards her into a handspring back elbow...that missed the mark when Katie dodged out of the way. Townshend hit the corner herself, and stumbled forward into a spinning roundhouse kick to the jaw from Katie that floored her to the mat. Hanley took a step and collapsed to her knees, still feeling the effects of the damage her pupil had already caused.

Zack: From your mouth to God’s ear, Claire! Katie created an opening for herself, but she can’t follow up fast enough after all that Arabella’s already put her through. 

Claire: No, but at least she’s tapped the brakes on Arabella and stopped the hometown favourite from running away with this. Now she has precious vital seconds to work out how to turn this one in her favour.

Hanley got to her feet finally, and headed for Arabella who was starting to get to all fours. A double knee drop into her back stopped that before she began hammering knees into her back after that. She bounced off the near side with a double stomp to her back, and then stepped through with a Boston crab that was hooked so deeply that Hanley had one knee on the mat as she bent Arabella’s body into the shape of a C practically.

Claire: Katie’s going after the back and that really will slow you down a lot more than you think it would. This Boston Crab is putting ever more pressure on Townshend spine and giving Hanley plenty of time to recover after the beating she’s taken.

Zack: No kidding. Katie may want to throw out whatever plan she came into the match with, and start from scratch. Plus this hold doesn’t require a lot of effort on her part, but it works well to keep Arabella down.

Fisk moved around in front of Arabella to see if she wanted to stop, but the Brit shook her head through a pained expression. Katie adjusted her positioning slightly to press that knee that was on the mat into Arabela’s back instead, almost pinning her face down to the canvas as she kept the Boston crab locked tightly. Fisk checked again with Arabella, still getting the same response from the pale Prospect. 

Zack: That’s a variation on the crab I don’t see too often. Not only is Arabella’s back being contorted in the worst way, now she’s got Katie’s knee right below her shoulders too. 

Claire: Katie’s showing her veteran instincts here Zack and she’s wringing everything that she can out of this submission hold.

The referee checked again, still not getting a submission from the brunette. Katie finally released the hold to measure three quick elbow drops into her back. She headed for the corner, and hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. As Townshend started to push up to all fours, Katie came down with a double ax handle into her back. The rookie rolled away after that, and tried to get to her feet until Katie pulled her into a head pull backbreaker and immediately went for the cover. 

Zack: Katie’s really turned the tide, and she may be about to put her student away and regain the Nova Championship she lost at Global Wars!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THRE-NOPE.

Arabella kicked out before the three came down, and Katie rolled her over. She planted a foot in her back, and applied a standing surfboard submission with her arms pulled behind her back. Once more, the referee checked for a submission from Arabella but didn’t get one. Instead she was able to stretch one of her legs  to the right and under the bottom rope to cause a break.

Claire: Everything Katie does here is with the aim of weakening and softening up her opponents back and she’s doing an absolutely superlative job thus far. Arabella’s back has to feel like her back’s on fire!

Zack: Arabella’s height came into play there. She’s a little taller than Katie, and those longer legs came in handy in that situation.

Katie glanced down to her, and then headed back to the corner again. She made her way to the top rope, perching herself just before Arabella charged the corner and knocked her feet out from under her. The former champion straddled the top turnbuckle at a high rate of speed as Arabella leaned against the ropes nearby, favoring her back. Hanley slumped over the corner as Arabella climbed up with her. 

Claire: Pretty big gamble taken by Katie there and she rolled a snake eyes for her trouble! Arabella’s going to join her and this is going to be really bad news for somebody!!

Zack: Arabella’s still trying to will away the pain her back is feeling right now after everything Katie’s put her through so far. 

Arabella hooked her head between her legs, and pulled her arms up behind her as the fans recognized that setup before she came off the top rope with a double underhook facebuster that bounced them both off the mat! Katie lay face down on the mat as Arabella collapsed to her side,trying to will her back pain away. 

Zack: Katie just took the Pepsi Plunge!! She’s gotta be out cold! All Arabella is roll her over and make the cover! Hanley’s done!!

Claire: Devastating impact Zak!! Katie’s not moved a muscle - I’ve got a feeling that she’s out like a light after being driven down like that!

Arabella finally moved towards Katie and rolled her over to make the cover. The referee dropped into position to make the count.

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

He stopped his count when he saw Katie’s foot under the bottom rope after Arabella had rolled her onto her back. Townshend glanced up at it, and shook her head even though Katie still hadn’t budged. 

Zack: I don’t know if she moved it herself or that was just a result of when Arabella rolled her over. But either way, I think all she has to do is pull her away and go for the cover again. 

Claire: If I was Arabella, I’d go back to what was working earlier. Don’t waste any time at all, don’t give Katie a moment to recoup. If she does that it’s only a matter of time before Adam’s handing her the title belt.

Townshend got back to her feet, one hand pressed against her back still to this point. She dragged Katie towards the center of the ring with her, and tried to pick her up for something. But the former champion fell back to the mat, not standing on her own power at all. Arabella leaned down to grab her again, but Katie returned the favor from earlier by pulling her into a loose small package!

Zack: Look at that!! That’s what started this match, only it’s Katie this time!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Townshend kicked out in the nick of time, and Katie slowly pushed up to her feet. She was clearly very dazed, and caught Arabella coming forward with a codebreaker that put them both on the mat. And neither showed a great deal of speed in getting up either, prompting Fisk to start a ten count.

Claire: Both these competitors have given it everything they’ve got and we’re seeing right now just how much it’s taken out of them. But one of them, though Zack, one of them has to dig down deep and find that little bit extra if they’re to pick up the win and go home with the title!

It was Katie who began to get up first amazingly, and used the ropes to help her do it. She leaned against them for a second as she eyed her pupil, and her toe began to tap the mat as she watched her. Arabella slowly started to rise as Katie’s toe tapped faster, seemingly as if the former champion were waiting for her to get into position. 

Zack: I know that setup, Claire! Katie’s looking for the ONE KICK, and we’ll have a two time Nova Champion if she connects with it!

As soon as Arabella started to raise her head, Katie darted towards her with her hopping superkick. But Arabella ducked it, and Katie nearly went through the ropes on the other side before she stopped herself. But as soon as she turned around, Arabella lunged forward into a spear that folded Hanley in half before she crashed onto the mat!

Claire: Arabella knew that kick was coming and what a way to counter!!! Hanley’s been broken in two!! I think the Fat Lady is warming up Zack and ready to give a bravura performance!!

Zack: We almost had a bifurcated Kiwi right there! That was devastating, simply devastating! 

Arabella struggled to her feet, and dragged her mentor to the center of the ring. She pulled her up, and planted her head between her legs as the British crowd came to its feet as they knew what was coming.

Claire: It’s about to go from bad to worse for Katie...Arabella’s looking for the killer blow and I don’t Katie has a clue what’s coming her way!!

Townshend hoisted her mentor up, and delivered her spinning sitout powerbomb to a pop from the Sheffield crowd! She rolled over on top of her with both legs hooked as Fisk dropped to make the count. 

Zack: HELLO BOMBSHELLE!! 

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: AND HELLO NOVA TITLE!

Fisk called for the bell as Arabella rolled off the cover, and crawled to the ropes to help her get back to her feet. When he raised her hands, that’s when she covered her mouth and started shaking. 

Claire: The student has surpassed the teacher tonight and has picked up the Nova Title in the process!! Listen to the crowd roar!! I bet they can hear this down in the heart of London!!!

Lexi: Your winner AND NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWW FFW Future Shock Nova Champion…..ARABELLA TOWNSHEND!!!

Adam headed up the steps into the ring, and stepped through the ropes. He congratulated Arabella, raised her hand, and put the Nova Championinto in those same trembling hands. Arabella looked down at it, overcome with emotion and hugged him. And when Katie got back to her feet, she congratulated her and then hugged her student. 

Zack: Things really have come full circle, Claire! There was magic in the air in Sydney the night Katie made history, and it’s in the air tonight in Sheffield as Arabella has done the same! Congratulations to Arabella on one of the best performances of her career. 

Claire: Commiserations to Katie for putting up an incredible performance tonight. But full credit to Arabella, she came into this match with a gameplan and despite Katie’s best efforts to throw a spanner in the works and almost claim her second title, she’s got it to pay off in the biggest way possible!!

Katie raised Arabella’s hand as the Sheffield crowd congratulated her as well. Arabella raised her new title overhead to a pop before we head to a commercial for Relentless. 

2 Weeks From Tonight....

Lowri Moss Comes to Future Shock.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:22:33 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2020, 04:18:27 pm »

A spotlight shines down on Lexi in the center of the darkened arena, and the fans see on the video wall that the Future Shock Championship match is next. 

Lexi: The following main event is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it’s for the FFW Future Shock Championship!

Zack: It’s all come to this! It’s been a wild night in Sheffield, to say the least. But it’s time to see who wants to be the Future Shock Champion most of all. 

Claire: Vivi was given the opportunity to choose her opponent tonight - the first time in Future Shock history that the Champion has been able to pick her challenger and tonight there’s every possibility the Voodoo Queen might have bitten off more than she can chew.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

Lexi: From Chicago, Illinois, weighing in tonight at 103 pounds... she is Nora Harris!

The bouncy music of Shakira's Try Anything plays and out comes Nora, bouncing on the toes of her boots as she waves to the fans and then she cartwheels into the aisle before she sprints down to the ring, slides under the bottom rope and pops up to wave at the fans again.

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail

She smiles at the referee and respectfully waits for the start of the match.

Zack: Nora Harris is about to compete in the biggest match of her career, and certainly with the highest stakes. The champion picked her for her first defense, and we’ll see if that decision comes back to bite her before we leave the air. 

Claire: There’s every chance that might happen Zack. Lil Pixie Pump will be totally prepared for this match and I’m sure she’ll be looking to make her strength advantage pay big time in this contest. The last thing that she can afford to do is let Vivi use her speed and agility. 

I'm not the one who's so far away when I feel the snake bite enter my veins
Never did I want to be here again and I don't remember why I came...

The lights in the arena dim and smoke fills the entrance as the first lines of Godsmack's "Voodoo" begin playing. Vivi tosses the curtain aside and stands with her arms outstretched and a smile on her face. She carries a walking stick, topped with a skull carved from ivory, in one hand and waves to the crowd with the other, bemused by their positive reaction to her. Pausing for a moment, Vivi waits for the next verse of the song to begin before she starts making her way to the ring.

Candles raise my desire why I'm so far away, no more meaning to my life, no more reason to stay...
Freezing feeling, breathe in, breathe in...
I'm coming back again...

As she reaches the ring, Vivi climbs up the stairs and tips her top hat to the crowd before taking it and her jacket off, laying them on the side of the ring along with her walking stick. Only then does she step in over the middle rope, standing in the center of the ring with her hands on her hips, waiting.

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen, now making her way to the ring, she is the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, the High Priestess of Baron Samedi, the Monster of the French Quarter, and YOUR FFW FUTURE SHOCK CHAMPION... the one and only… VIVI TRAEGER!

Zack: After chasing the Future Shock Championship for most of 2019, there’s no doubt in my mind that it’s going to take everything Nora has to take it from our newly married champion. She may be on cloud nine about that, but it’ll be all business when the bell rings. 

Claire: You’re absolutely right Zack. After spending all that time chasing the title she’s just going to hand it over on her first defence. She’s going to go all out to keep hold of it. But you know what they say, winning the title is the easy part, retaining it is the difficult bit.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes Vivi’s title, and holds it over her head as the lights come up. Lexi admires it for a second after she takes it, and heads back to ringside as the bell sounds to start the match. The opponents look across at one another, and head towards the center. Vivi wishes Nora good luck and shakes hands with her before the two lock up in the center of the ring. It doesn’t last long though before the champion uses a short knee to the stomach to stun the challenger. It doubles her over slightly, and Vivi takes advantage with raining elbows to her back to bend her further. She pulls Nora into a top wrist lock to keep her bent over before transitioning into a hammerlock. Nora tries to grab her with her free hand until Vivi runs her chest first into the corner, and catches her with a drop toe hold when she turns around. The champion then grabs her arm, and applies a seated armbar. 

Zack: Nora’s got power to spare, which is why she got the nickname of Li’l Pixie Pump, and it looks like Vivi is planning to take one of the sources of that power away from her. 

Claire: That would be one of the keys to winning this match for Vivi. Keep the pace high, use her high flying ability to her advantage and try to sap Nora’s strength advantage.

As soon as Nora tried to reach for the nearby ropes, Vivi dragged her a few inches away by that same arm and applied the armbar yet again. With Nora face down on the mat, Vivi pushed up on her feet to try to apply added pressure to her right arm. Harris reached out again, but she was too far away this time to reach as the referee knelt down beside her to see if she wanted to stop the match. The Pixie shook her head as Vivi tried to add a little more torque to the hold. 

Zack: Vivi’s known for her quick strikes and aerial tactics, and she’s not shown any of that so far. She’s done an excellent job of grounding the challenger in the early moments. 

Claire: You’re right and I think she’s trying to take Nora by surprise with these tactics as well as wear her down. Though you can bet there’s no way Harris is going to submit tonight.

Vivi cranked back again on the arm, causing the challenger obvious pain before Nora managed to kick her foot out under the bottom rope instead. Stringer called for the break, which Vivi gave before pressing Nora’s arm to the mat and beginning a series of knee drops into her shoulder. Traeger then struck her arm against the mat before getting back to her feet. She pulled Nora up by that same arm with her, using an arm wringer as soon as she did. Each turn caused Nora more pain still, and as Vivi was looking for another wringer, that’s when Nora caught her with a sidekick to the stomach. That stunned the champion briefly, and allowed Nora to pull her hand free and start throwing the other. Big left hand haymakers caught the priestess stumbling before Harris whipped her into the far side. As soon as she struck, Nora charged her with a corner clothesline and scooped her up with the good arm into a fireman’s carry. She dropped her with a Death Valley driver after that, and executed a standing fist drop to her face.

Zack: Sometimes you have to create your own opening rather than waiting on your opponent to make a mistake, especially when the Future Shock Championship is on the line.

Claire: We’re seeing the power Nora has to offer here. Even with only one arm at 100% she’s throwing Vivi around like she’s a training dummy.

Harris quickly got back to her feet, shaking her right arm as she did so. Vivi wasn’t down long either until Nora lowered her shoulder, and drove her backwards into the nearest corner with a running shoulder tackle. She began driving more thrusts into her body before snapping her arms around her waist, and sending her flying with a belly to belly overhead suplex. She winced in pain as she glanced down to her right arm though and took off towards the ropes. As Vivi was started to get to all fours, Nora used a punt to her ribs to lift her off the mat for a split second. Traeger collapsed to her knees, and ate a running kneelift from the challenger to put her down again.

Zack: Vivi may have slowed down that right arm of Nora’s, but she’s still got two powerful legs and a left hook that she’s not shy about using instead. 

Claire: And Harris is using them to excellent effect Zack, you’ve got to applaud the way that she’s working the Champion over and doing everything she can to keep this match at her pace and in her wheelhouse.

Harris dropped to the mat, and applied a front facelock into a gator roll. She muscled Vivi all around the ring, trying to sap her energy before she pulled her back to her feet. Harris whipped her across for the ride, and caught her on the rebound with a tilt-a-whirl suplex before diving into the cover and hooking the leg. 

Claire: More power on display and we’ve got the first pinfall of the match!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOO!

The champion kicked out at two, and Nora quickly got to her feet. She dragged the champion up with her into another front facelock, and then unloaded with a barrage of knees into her head and chest. Nora fired Vivi into the far corner, letting her hit before charging in with a shoulder thrust to her body. Only Vivi stepped out of the way, and she hit the post instead.

Zack: Vivi knows what those shoulder thrusts feel like already, and she didn’t stick around to see if they felt any different the second time. Nora hit that right shoulder too. 

The brunette clutched her right shoulder in pain before Vivi jerked her out of the corner, and scooped her up onto her shoulders for an electric chair drop. The challenger bounced off the mat, and Vivi immediately rolled her onto her stomach to apply a Fujiwara armbar submission. The referee immediately slid down in front of Nora to check for a submission as the champion pulled her right arm for additional pressure. 

Zack: Vivi’s really honed in on Nora’s right arm, and seized on the opening right there. Again, we’re not seeing that high flying offense of VIvi tonight so far. It’s pure technical wrestling from the Future Shock Champion.

Claire: And focused on that limb all over again. It’s almost like she’s taken a page out of Sophia Pike’s book the way that she’s laser focused and trying to take away Nora’s power game with the repeated submission holds.

Stringer asked Nora if she wanted to stop the match, but got the same answer as before while Vivi continued to try to add pressure. Harris squirmed on the canvas and started to try to reach the ropes. She wasn’t close enough and tried to pull Vivi with her before she finally managed to grab them. Traeger released the hold as soon as the referee asked, and stepped onto Nora’s hand with one foot before stomping away at her shoulder with the other. Nora finally was able to get to her feet before Traeger scooped her into a hammerlock slam on the hurt arm. 

Zack: Vivi’s not waiting for any five counts to break, and showing Nora tremendous sums of respect in the process. But that said, she’s wrecking that arm with every second that passes.

Claire: Very smart from the Champion too. She can’t give Nora any time to recover or force herself an opening. We’ve seen what Harris can do with that power game.

The champion pulled Nora back to her feet, and scooped her up into position for a shoulder breaker. But Nora slipped out of her grasp, and landed on her feet behind her. As soon as Vivi turned around, Nora blasted her with a spinning backfist to the mouth that sent the champion staggering. Using the good arm, Nora peppered her with quick lefts to the jaw before landing a bionic elbow on the top of her head. It stumbled Vivi to one knee until the challenger bounced off the near side with a big boot across her jaw. She quickly headed for the nearest corner, and came off the middle rope with a knee drop to the head before making the cover!

Zack: That’s a tribute to one of Nora’s trainers right there, she calls it BACHEM. And she’s looking to put Vivi away with it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Traeger kicked out before the three came down, and Nora quickly got back to her feet. She rubbed her right arm and shoulder for a second before pulling Vivi to her feet. Harris grabbed her head, and used the ropes for a springboard bulldog to floor the champion again. 

Claire: Vivi kicked out of that knee drop but she’s doing a good job of following up. Who would’ve thought we’d see Nora be the first in this match to use the ring ropes as a springboard?

Nora doubled back to the corner again, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle as she watched Vivi starting to rise. She launched from there into a tornado DDT that stood the champion on her head for a split second. Her fans began to rally behind her as she waved for Vivi to get up. The champion started to do just that before Harris delivered her double knee facebreaker and immediately went for the cover!

Zack: HELLO PATELLA!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THR-NO!

Vivi’s arm came up in time again, and Nora rolled off the cover. She dragged Vivi to her feet, and shoved her back into the corner. With a little difficulty due to her arm, she hoisted her to sit on the top rope before climbing up with her. She snapped her arms around her waist, and delivered a belly to belly suplex that drove the champion back into the canvas. 

Claire: MASSIVE belly to belly suplex from the top by the challenger, but that move takes an awful lot out of the woman delivering it too. Can she make the cover and pick up the win!?!

Nora was about to go for another cover, but Vivi rolled into the ropes to get away from her. But the challenger didn’t let that stop her as she pulled Vivi to her feet, and shoved her into the corner again. A barrage of kicks to her chest and body landed flush before a roundhouse kick to her jaw caused VIvi to fall forward into her waiting arms for a leg hook Saito suplex. It was easy to see that the adrenaline was starting to flow for Nora as she headed for the corner again. She came off the top rope with a double stomp aimed for Vivi’s body, but the champion rolled out of the way. As soon as Nora landed on her feet and tried to regain her balance, Vivi spun her around into a stunner. The challenger bounced off the mat before Traeger dove across her for the cover!

Claire: STUNNER!!! Nora never saw it coming!! That could be the knockout Zack!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Nora’s right arm popped up off the mat in time before the three, and Vivi immediately grabbed that injured arm and transitioned into a cross armbreaker. The Sheffield crowd rose to their feet as Nora shouted in pain as soon as it was locked into place. 

Zack: Not often you see Vivi use a stunner, but the setup was too perfect not to give it a try! And look where she is now! Nora got her shoulder up, but she’s paying for it!

Stringer dropped down next to Nora to see if she wanted to stop the match, but the Pixie didn’t give her the answer she needed. But Harris’ face showed the agony she was in after all the damage Vivi had already done to her arm. The champion tried to pull that much more, really making Nora writhe in pain on the mat. Harris’ left hand began to waiver over the canvas. 

Zack: Look at Nora’s hand, Claire. I think the Pixie is considering if she wants to stop this match! Vivi has a deathgrip on that right arm, and has been working on it from the start!

Claire: She’s got to be absolute agony! Vivi’s been like a terrier with a bone targeting that arm and is doing everything in her power to make it even worse for the challenger!

Stringer checked again as Nora raked her fingers through her hair and down her face for a second. The pain was etched across her features as her hand waved over the mat again before she used that hand to claw the canvas and pull Vivi with her to get to the rope. The champion let go immediately as she had been doing, and got back to her feet. But her deep breaths showed how much Nora had taken out of her to this point. 

Zack: All those high impact shots Vivi’s absorbed tonight have truly taken a toll, and it doesn’t help that Nora keeps finding her way out of these submission attempts either. 

Claire: You’re right Zack, but we both knew that there was no way on earth that Nora was going to quit tonight and that whoever wins will have to throw the kitchen sink...and probably the rest of the kitchen to get the job done.

The champion glanced down to see Nora was starting to get back to her feet. Vivi shook her head as she waved her to get up. And as soon as Nora was in perfect positioning, Traeger took off towards her and connected with her running swinging DDT that popped the crowd. Traeger rolled her over and hooked both legs for the cover! 

Zack: HURRICANE VIVIENNE!! No one gets up from that!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! NO.

Nora’s arm came up at the last split second, and the referee held up two fingers. Vivi sat up on her knees in shock with her mouth agape!

Claire: Barely a coat of paint between the referee’s hand and the canvas!! Harris got her arm up and Vivi can’t believe it!! 

Zack: She’s not the only one! I can’t remember anyone ever doing that! Maybe it is Nora’s night! 

Vivi slowly got to her feet, staring down at the challenger who was barely stirring on the canvas. Nora started to roll over and grab onto VIvi’s boots as she pulled herself back to her feet. And on unsteady legs, she waved her forward with a split Sheffield crowd making a whole lot of noise!

Zack: Nora climbed back to her feet, and she’s telling Vivi we’re not done yet! She’s digging down deeper than I’ve ever seen out of Li’l Pixie Pump!

Claire: This is what the Future Shock Championship brings out in a competitor Zack! Chances at this title - at any title - don’t come along all that often, you’ve got to make the most of them when you get them!!

Vivi nodded her head, and the two started throwing hands in the center of the ring. Rapid shots landed for both women, causing each of them to teeter before they began trading chops next. Vivi stopped that though with a headbutt, and took off towards the ropes as Nora staggered in place. 

Nora managed to turn towards her just as Vivi hooked her head, and connected with a second dose of her DDT finisher. Nora was driven into the canvas before Traeger rolled her over and went for the cover! 

Zack: That’s two HURRICANE VIVIENNES!! She can’t possibly get up from that, and what does Vivi do if she does?!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

The referee called for the bell, and Vivi rolled off the cover and lay on the mat. She was clearly exhausted and taking deep breaths as a result. She finally made it to her feet, and had her hand raised in victory. 

Claire: It took all she had. Nora pushed her every step of the way but after two Hurricane Viviennes, Vivi scores her first defence of the Future Shock Championship!! In my book, that was an instant classic!

Lexi: Your winner AND STILL FFW Future Shock Champion….. VIVI TRAEGER!!

Stringer handed her the title, which she raised over her head before clutching it to her chest. Vivi dropped to one knee, and sat the title up in front of her as she pulled Nora up with her. She gave the brunette plenty of credit before they both got to their feet together. 

Zack: Vivi had enormous respect for her opponent coming into this match, and likely much much more after tonight! Nora had a fantastic strategy, but Vivi’s was just that little bit better enough to secure her title another day.

Claire: You’ve got to applaud Nora’s efforts tonight. She gave it absolutely everything she had and was a whisker away from winning the Future Shock Championship put somehow Vivi managed to snatch victory tonight!

Zack: The next time Future Shock comes to FFW All Access is April 21st for Future Shock Impact 3! Thank you for joining us, congratulations to Vivi, and good night from Sheffield!

Nora raised the champion’s hand in respect, and Vivi returned the favor before placing the Future Shock Championship over her shoulder. The camera zoomed in on that image as the Sheffield Showdown faded to black.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 10:20:00 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: