Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 02:20:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FS Exclusive: Jacqui's "Receipt"

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FS Exclusive: Jacqui's "Receipt"  (Read 191 times)
The Matriarchy
Femme Fatale
Rookie

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Third year Anniversary Level 4
« on: March 11, 2020, 07:44:35 am »

The following exclusive footage was recorded moments after the opening bout of Future Shock: Sheffield Showdown.

The scene opens backstage at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, England where Jacqui Minogue is shown pacing about, satisfying her thirst with some bottled water. She has finished her match with River Campbell not too long ago and she is taking in the peace of her solitude, that is until Future Shock Interviewer Sara Wilkins steps in to interrupt.

Sara: Excuse me, Jacqui. Congratulations on your victory tonight over River Campbell. Many have been hyping this match as you “facing the music”. How did it feel to face a woman who wanted to do more than just beat you in her Future Shock debut tonight?

After taking a swig from the bottle, Jacqui turns to look at Sara, dressing her with her eyes letting her know how offended she was with her question…at least for the moment.

Jacqui: Apparently you were busy scarfing up too much on the fish and chips at catering. Did you not see what happened out there? What happened was exactly what I said was going to happen. I was the better woman before that bell rang and I’m the better woman afterwards. I guess she'll probably blame me for ruining two things that's important to her now.

Jacqui takes a breath and then takes another swig from the bottle before continuing to speak.

Jacqui: Now, although I still question River’s wrestling commitment overall, I’ve never doubted her focus out there tonight and she showed it to me tenfold. She was a bulldog out there, Sara. More than I could have ever thought of her to be. But all dogs can be tamed. And fortunately for her, she found out the hard way. Now, she’s going to have to look to pay her debt somewhere else in Future Shock. Me, I’m going to kick back and savor this victory. And after my cousins have done beating some respect out of Carys and her kinfolk later tonight, The Matriarchy is going celebrate like Queens all over England. Now, I’ve had just about enough of you.

Jacqui turns away to leave the area, leaving Sara standing alone, keeping her professionalism intact as she watches her leave.

Sara: It’s been a pleasure.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: