Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 11:38:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Future Shock - Episode 76

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Future Shock - Episode 76  (Read 270 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 07, 2020, 12:51:46 pm »

Live from the Future Shock Arena in Boston, Massachusetts
April 7, 2020

A FFW logo is shown stuck on a travel bag as it’s being pulled through the airport. “Leave It All Behind” by Sleeping with Sirens can be heard playing over it. The bag belongs to Arabella Townshend as she heads towards her gate before she gets stopped by a mother and her daughter for an autograph. As she leans down to take a selfie with the little girl, one of the monitors hanging is showing clips from Future Shock.

When you look at my life, tell me what do you see?
I’m only human, so don’t expect too much from me.
I lost my faith, what have I become?
I don't think I can be safe from what I'm running for

The clips feature: Mara Werth getting to her feet and having her hand raised after a match, Nora Harris coming off the top of a cage with an elbow drop, Anna and Luna Cortez bumping fists and heading towards the ring, Su Wakuda reaching for a tag from Jennifer Song, and Gemma Pierce looking at her reflection as it changes from red hair to black, and Andi Takata nailing her rolling cutter!.

Will you remember me
If I were to fall into the sky?
And what will they think of me
If I leave it all behind?
When I leave it all behind?

Arabella continues through the airport, and takes a seat in her terminal. She checks her cell phone to see her itinerary, and gets tapped on the shoulder by another fan who wants a hug. This puts a grin on her face as she returns it, and they show her videos on their phone of her and several of the Prospects.

Would you be so surprised if I gave up tonight?
I'm barely breathing, I wanna kill the pain I feel inside
But I won't quit for the people I love
So I'll say I'm fine until the day I fucking see the light

The clips show: Cait Flanagan coming to the ring and throwing money over her shoulder, Alessandra and Nadia sitting on adjacent turnbuckles and flashing a smile to one another, Sydney Christensen delivering a tombstone piledriver, the Stone Sisters greeting the ringside fans as they head towards the ring, and Laurie ignoring Jane as she speaks with Sara backstage.

If you feel like you are nothing
If you feel like letting go
I'll be your hope when you are hopeless
Together, we are not alone
You're not alone

The doors open as Arabella heads through the gate to board her flight. And as the door with the Future Shock lightning logo seals shut behind her, we go live inside the arena to a roaring crowd. The camera pans the interior with a new stage design, and spotlights flooding the crowd as they see themselves on the video wall. We then cut ringside with Zack and his broadcast partner, Claire.

Zack: On a night where the Aspire Championship will be on the line in our main event, we welcome you back to Boston. Also we welcome you to the 76th edition of Future Shock. Zack and Claire here, and all roads are heading to April 21st for Future Shock Impact 3! But tonight in 2 of our matches, we’re going to see members of four tag teams go at it alone. In one match, it’ll be Jane Strode, half of the new Future Shock Tag Champs, meeting Jennifer Song from the Raging Dragons.

Claire: It’s a chance for Jennifer to get a little bit of payback from Sheffield and also lay down a marker ahead of these two teams completing their trifecta of matches. While I’m sure Jane will want to keep the Experiences momentum rolling and keep building on their successes. It’s tough to win a title and Jane’s going to find out it’s harder to keep hold of them.

Zack: Then we got the hard-hitter of Target Acquired facing a woman who can hit as hard, if not more so. I’m referring to Sienna Danger of the Doomsday Sisters. You know she and Victoria are riding high after the Sheffield Showdown. 

Claire: They had a great night in Sheffield against Carys and Sienna cerSienna certainly packs one heck of a punch. There’s a lot of power in everything she does. Alessandra might need to take a leaf from Nadia’s book and rely a little more on speed in this contest.

Zack: For the first time since what we saw at the Sheffield Showdown, we’ll hear from Leighana tonight. We saw her dispatch Ashley Slayton from Future Shock on our last show, and she showed a definitely mean streak, to say the least. 

Claire: Leighana was mean and vicious and relentless and merciless. She won’t be able to dictate and dominate every match the way she did in long stretches against Miss Slayton...but she definitely showed enough to prove she’ll be a handful for anyone in Future Shock.

Zack: Like we said at the top, the Aspire Championship is on the line when Gemma Pierce makes her fourth defense against Victoria Havoc of the Doomsday Sisters. This was Adam’s reward for her knocking off the new Nova Champion before she went on to win the title. I expect this to be a bruiser of a fight. 

Claire: Gemma Pierce certainly doesn’t hold back and has shown she’s one of the strongest women in Future Shock. And standing opposite her certainly isn’t a shrinking violet by any stretch of the imagination and might be able to match The World Piercer for power. It’s gonna be a knock down, drag ‘em out brawl.

Zack: We’ll also be hearing from the Cortez sisters, who made a very surprising return on our last show at the expense of Madyson and Melody Stone. I don’t know about you, Claire, but rubbing a pair of witches the wrong way seems like a bad idea to me. 

Claire: I completely agree with you Zack. Luna and Anna have enjoyed a lot of success in Future Shock but they with Madyson and Melody’s special, unique skill set they could have bitten off more than they could chew.

Zack: Plus if all that isn’t enough, FFW’s own Jake Chandler says he has a surprise for us tonight. Apparently it’s one that even the Director or his Executive Assistant have foreknowledge of. 

Claire: That’s certainly going to be a very interesting event. It’s not often that you can sneak something past Adam Grant or Brianna Singer when it comes to Future Shock and I’m sure, with it being Jake, that it’ll be warmly received.

Zack: Given the surprise from our last show, I’m not sure he could do a lot worse, as far as fan reaction goes. So we’ll be seeing what that’s about tonight. In the meantime, let’s get this started. Lexi, it’s all yours. 

Lexi steps through the ropes, grinning as she hears some of the fans’ responses to her before she heads towards the center of the ring. 

Lexi: The opening contest of Future Shock is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

As the intro to ‘Don’t Know How To Stop’ start to play around the arena, the sound of engine revving can be made out over the top of it. It gets louder and louder until the sound of tyres screeching is heard just as the lyrics begin.

Head lights, red lights, got it in my sights
Nothings in my way, No sound, hush now
Push the pedal down, got no time to waste
It's a long way home, You just crossed a borderline
When I say go, You know you better hold on tight

Alessandra appears through the curtain wearing a pair of black leather look tights with silver studs around the waistband, and matching bralet with the same silver studs around it. She looks out across the crowd with a smirk before taking off at a run towards the ring.

I don't know how to stop, I give it all I've got
It's like my brakes are shot, I gotta have too much
I don't know how to stop, Gets crazy but so what
You know it's what you want so give it up
And Don't be scared of how good it feels

As she reaches the ring, she jumps up onto the apron and stands facing the stage, reaching back to hold onto the top rope with both hands. She leans forwards and scans the crowd on either side, then kicks her legs up to almost backflip over the top rope, landing on one knee in the ring with her head lowered.

Lexi: Introducing at this time, from Naples, Italy………………………..ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!

One speed, full speed that is all I need
They can eat my dust, hell yeah, rock on
Will you come along, Do I have your trust?
It's a long way down, If you're getting this high
When I say now, you had better hold on tight
Now!

As the word Now! is said in the lyrics, Alessandra leaps up with her fist in the air and then lands on both feet. She heads to her corner to await the start of the match as her theme music fades out.
Zack: Alessandra and Nadia have been lighting it up over in SVW, making history multiple times over. But she’s only had one singles match in Future Shock, and they broke in together as a tag team, Claire. So how much of a struggle is it, you think, for her to adjust tonight without Nadia? 

Claire: Honestly, Zack, it is a pretty big adjustment between singles and tag team wrestling but some people seem to have an ability to move between the two seamlessly. Take my partner, Serafina, for example - she’s been very successful when called into singles action. I guess we’ll find out which camp Alessandra falls into.

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

This is a journey backed with fear, guilt, and anxiety

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage where Sienna Danger appears, arms positioned in a flex position and on her knees with her sister Victoria Havoc standing beside her. Then Sienna stops posing and the ladies show off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, before making their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Victoria Havoc and representing The Matriarchy...standing 6 feet tall and weighing 190 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…she is one half of the tag team FemDOOM…She Is “The Python”…SIENNA DANGER!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, they climb up to the apron into the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping her feet on the apron, they enter the ring and Sienna walks over to one of the corners, where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite corner and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Victoria stands in the center of the ring, pointing at her sister while doing some trash talking with the crowd herself. Then, after coming down, Sienna rejoins with her sister to her corner of the ring as she waits r for the match to begin.

Zack: Well this is already not looking like a fair fight. Victoria’s got a title shot later tonight, but she’s out here with Sienna now. You remember what happened the last time one of these two had a singles match. It was anything but. 

Claire: I certainly do Zack - it was more like a handicap match and I’m sure if Victoria can lend a hand to her partner tonight without getting caught she’ll take the chance without a moment’s hesitation.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checked both women for hidden objects, and then immediately went to Victoria. She leaned through the ropes, and pointed towards the back. This didn’t sit well with Victoria as the camera moved closer to hear her telling Victoria she was not allowed at ringside tonight. Havoc climbed up on the apron to argue before the referee went to Lexi to tell her something. 

Lexi: Ladies and gentlemen, senior referee Jennifer Stringer has told me that if Victoria Havoc does not leave the ringside area, Sienna Danger will forfeit this match! 

Claire: It’s good to see Jennifer Stringer laying down the law tonight and making sure that this is a one on one match. I think that’s something all the fans want to see too. They wanna see the best woman win tonight.

Lexi left the ring as the referee called for the bell, while Victoria was still arguing on the apron. Stringer started a ten count on Victoria, further irritating her as she got to four. Havoc hopped down off the apron as the official continued counting. She got to eight before Havoc was finally out of eyesight, and now Sienna was giving the referee some static as well. 

Zack: We were a two count away from Sienna Danger losing by forfeit. The fact is Victoria doesn’t need to be out here. She’s got an Aspire Championship match a little later, go back and prepare for that! 

Claire: Victoria’s gonna be getting all the spotlight she needs later on, she’ll be fine without being out here helping Sienna beat down on Alessandra, Havoc’s a big girl after all. I can’t see her being able to convince Stringer to change her mind tonight either.

As Sienna continued to argue with the lead official, Alessandra hopped up onto the second turnbuckle behind her and came off with a bulldog. Alessandra started wailing away with forearms to the back of her head to keep her down. Danger rolled onto her back, and shoved her away, causing Esposito to take off towards the ropes. As the powerhouse was getting up, Alessandra caught her with a basement dropkick to her knee to bring her down to a kneeling position. The Italian beauty landed straight right hands in a flurry before a bionic elbow to the top of her head dropped Danger to all fours. 

Zack: The bell sounded, and Alessandra was ready for action...even if Sienna was still trying to have words with the referee! I don’t blame her for getting down to business. 

Claire: Esposito wasn’t about to waste any time and why should she? The match is started and Sienna’s learning to keep her attention on her opponent, not the referee. And you’ve got to hand it Esposito, she’s making sure Danger can’t use her power advantage.

Alessandra grabbed her arm before she could get up, and began firing kicks into her midsection repeatedly. She caused Sienna to clutch her ribs for a moment before Alessandra took off towards the ropes again with a running knee strike to the side of her head that put her down on the mat again. She picked up one of Sienna’s legs and drove an elbow into her knee and then once again before she hooked her foot around the middle rope. With Sienna’s foot hung in the ropes, Alessandra began kicking her thigh repeatedly. She stepped up onto the middle rope to deliver a double stomp to Sienna’s thigh, causing her leg to snap back down to the canvas. 

Zack: I like Alessandra’s plan of attack here! Sienna’s a strong and powerful woman, but that doesn’t mean much when she’s flat on her back. Look at her working that right leg over, trying to charley horse it apparently. 

Claire: It’ll make it difficult for Sienna to stand and hard for her to establish a base when trying to use that power game of hers. After all, you can’t build a house on sand, Zack - you need that solid foundation beneath you.

Another pair of standing elbow drops to Sienna’s thigh landed before Alessandra  propped her foot up against the corner. The Italian beauty took off for the far side, and came back with a running knee into her outstretched thigh again, and quickly yanked her away from the ropes to apply a single leg Boston crab. Stringer moved around next to the Doomsday Sister as Alessandra leaned back, trying to stretch out her thigh even more. 

Claire: Alessandra’s picked her target and is like a terrier with a bone - she’s simply not letting go and isn’t stopping. Sienna is in a lot of trouble right here and she’s going to have to find some way to escape.

Zack: Alessandra came ready and prepared tonight with what has been a flawless strategy so far. Sienna might have avoided this if she hadn’t been bickering with the referee. 

As the referee asked Sienna about stopping the match, Alessandra was using her free hand to rain fists into her thigh. Each time Sienna said no, Esposito drove three punches in her right leg. Then she raised her hand up over her head, and brought down a resound slap to her leg. Two more followed that as a red handprint was easily visible on the Aussie face down on the mat. 

Zack: Alessandra’s going double duty on that leg, stretching it with one arm and lighting it up with punches and those hard slaps with the other.  You can see the results on Sienna’s thigh.

Claire: You’re right there Zack. The Australian is really getting put through the wringer by Italy’s favourite daughter here, but I don’t see Danger giving up that easily. 

Sienna’s face showed her anguish and anger as she used her powerful arms to claw herself to the ropes. The referee immediately called for the break, and Alessandra stood up and tried to pull her back to the center as Sienna was still holding onto the bottom rope with her hand. Esposito tried to yank her free again, but Sienna brought her knees and pulled the brunette to her to deck her with a left hook that dropped her to her knees. Danger started to get to her feet, but immediately bent over and rubbed her thigh in pain.

Zack: That’s a sign of just how strong Sienna is. With one shot, she’s managed to turn the tide in her favor for this match. But Alessandra’s handiwork is clear to see. 

Claire: That was a beautiful left hand to drop Esposito with one shot like that - especially from her back, but you’re right we are seeing first hand just how much damage has been done since the bell rang.

Danger moved a little slowly, still rubbing her leg when she saw Alessandra starting to get up. She immediately shoved her back into the corner, and started laying in forearms to her jaw in both directions. Multiple knee lifts to the body followed that before Sienna applied a blatant choke with both hands. Stringer got to four before Sienna brought her hand up, and clapped down a loud slap to Esposito’s chest. It resounded through the Future Shock Arena before she licked her fingertips and brought that hand crashing down again. 

Zack: Jesus, listen to those open hand chops right to Alessandra’s heart practically! That’s like catching a frying pan in the chest, and we know the Doomsday Sisters can work over someone in the corner like nobody’s business. 

Claire: Alessandra’s gonna have a souvenir from this contest plastered across her chest for the next week with the way those slaps are landing. The worrying thing is that Sienna’s just warming up.

Sienna lowered her shoulder, and began driving thrusts into her abdomen. Each shot nearly doubled Alessandra over before the powerhouse put a boot to her throat, stretching that leg out to choke her with it. But the referee started another count, causing her to let go at four before Danger grabbed her with both hands to send her flying out to the canvas with a beal from the corner. She bounced off the near side ropes to deliver a crashing leg drop with the bad leg, which immediately made her wince before she hooked a leg to make the cover. 

Zack: You ought to get a bag of peanuts when you go up that high, and Danger’s looking to head back for an ice pack!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Esposito kicked out just after the two, and Sienna began driving her leg across her chest over and over before she planted her head between her legs. Danger locked her ankles as she sat up on the mat, using a headscissors to squeeze Alessandra’s head between her thighs. 

Claire: This is the last place Alessandra wanted to get caught and Sienna’s really gonna sap the fight out of her with this hold.

The Italian beauty tried to break her grip, firing punches into both legs without much success. Sienna tightened her grip, essentially obscuring Alessandra’s head entirely now as the referee asked if she wanted to stop the match. But the brunette half of Target Acquired started slapping the thigh she had worked on earlier in the match, causing Sienna’s face to contort in pain...but she still wasn’t letting go at all. 

Zack: Nothing seems to be working for Alessandra, does it? She’s gonna need to find something sooner than later, because Sienna can keep this on all night with little effort. 

Claire: I think all Alessandra’s achieving with those slaps to the thigh is motivating her opponent to squeeze a little harder with her legs; inspiring her to cause more damage.

The referee checked again, but still couldn’t get Alessandra to quit. Instead she got her feet under her and stood up, albeit bent over with her head still caught. And then she kicked her feet up into a handstand. Sienna looked up to see her feet side by side before Esposito popped out of the headscissors and landed on her feet. Danger’s eyes widened before she caught a shining wizard that dropped her where she sat. Alessandra waved at her and immediately dove into the cover with a leg hook!

Claire: What a shining wizard!!! That’s a knockout shot, Zack!!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Danger kicked out in time before the three, and Alessandra quickly got to her feet. She shook her head for a moment, still feeling the effects of the hold as Sienna rolled away to get back to her feet. As soon as Alessandra saw her though, she took off towards her in a sprint. 

Zack: Esposito seems a little dazed still, and Sienna’s getting back to her feet. I think these two have taken a bigger sum of the other than they might have originally realized. 

Esposito caught her with a running knee to the head as she was trying to stand before she grabbed her arm, and executed her inverted stomp facebreaker. The Italian beauty lunged across her with a hook of the leg as Stringer dropped to count. 

Zack: That’s the DEAD FALL right there!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell right before Alessandra rolled off her opponent. She got back to her feet, and sat on the middle rope for a second before the referee raised her hand in victory. 

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall……… ALESSANDRA ESPOSITO!!

Claire: Hard fought victory for Alessandra tonight but her work early in the match paid off for her and she’s got her hand raised in victory, despite Sienna giving her serious problems throughout this contest and coming so close to scoring victory.

She rolled through the ropes to the floor, and smiled as she realized what she had done. Nadia joined her after that, hugging her partner and raising her hand with a smile. 

Zack: I figured Nadia wasn’t far away. And unlike Alessandra’s opponent, she didn’t feel the need to be a presence at ringside and was proven right as a result. Well done, Alessandra!

Claire: She overcame a big challenge tonight against a powerhouse that has definitely left her mark on the Italian. I’m sure we’ll see these two go up against each other really soon though as Target Acquired and the Doomsday Sisters jostle for position to challenge the Experience.

The two started to head for the back with Nadia praising heer partner profusely as they disappeared through the curtain. Future Shock then went to a commercial break. 

You're Not Seeing Double

Recorded After Future Shock Went Off The Air…

The backstage curtain opens to see both Anna and Luna Cortez making their way back after their surprise return moments ago before the show went off the air. Christian was there to greet them, but so was Sara. 

Sara: I’m filing this exclusive story for our next Future Shock. Just a few minutes ago, the Cortez sisters made their return, surprising not only the fans but also two thirds of Trinity as a result. Ladies… welcome back, I guess. 

Christian: You guess? That doesn’t sound very warm, Sara. You’re looking at Luna and Anna Cortez, who just dropped a lot of jaws out there in the arena and as a result, returned to a roster that saw them achieve a lot of success. I think we can upgrade from “welcome back, I guess” to “It’s great to see you both again!” C’mon, a little more enthusiasm. 

Luna: Not to mention, if you have to “guess” whether to welcome us back or not, maybe you should see a doctor or something, because Anna and I are back to where we should never have had to leave in the first place. Which is the arms of the people and the minds of this roster! Isn’t it right, Anna?!

… the spectacled sister says absolutely nothing.

Christian: And I’m going to assume some are happy to see them. I mean in one case, there’s been one woman on this roster who hasn’t stopped talking about Luna. And that’s not me exaggerating. There is one woman who has name dropped Luna every single promo she’s had since the night she faced her back in November at Global Wars. 

Sara: I assume you mean Katie Hanley?

Christian: Absolutely. Go watch each and every match promo she’s had in Future Shock since losing the Nova title to Luna. She brings her up constantly, even mentioning her in her match with Arabella last month!

Luna crosses her arms and chuckles.

Luna: I mean, I completely understand where Katie’s coming from. It’s hard to forget the humiliation she went through when she faced me for that belt. Imagine that: the woman who claimed she should’ve been the first champion all along, putting down the woman who actually got that belt first, correcting a historical mistake AND looking fabulous in the process? Man, I’d be messed up. So it’s no wonder Katie Hanley has Luna Cortez in her mind 24/7, and I don’t blame her; in fact, I want to thank her, because the more she brings up my name, the more the FFW Faithful should be asking themselves one thing…

Luna then reaches for Sara’s microphone and pulls the mike, interviewer’s hand and everything along with it, up to her mouth.

Luna: Why have I not been reinstated as Nova Champion yet? I’m here. And you can totally see me here, “I guess”.

Sara: The title was vacated after your departure, and now it belongs to Arabella Townshend. She defeated Katie in Sheffield to become the new champion. 

Christian: I remember. So then the follow up question to that is when is Luna getting her rematch for the title no one ever pinned her to take? I know Jacqui’s got a shot, but how many does she get? I think Luna needs to be at the front of that line. 

Sara takes a deep breath, and gives Anna her attention. 

Sara: Anna, you’ve been pretty quiet about this. Can you explain why the attack on the Stone sisters a few minutes ago? What did they have to do with any of this? 

As Sara offers the floor for Anna to speak, the bespectacled wrestler… says absolutely nothing. Instead, she just casts her twin sister a dirty look. With a groan, she had only six words to add.

Anna: That was not supposed to happen.

There’s a pregnant pause, before Luna starts speaking again.

Luna: The Stone Sisters are what we call in the wrestling lingo “collateral damage”. Our history with them is well documented, and -- to nobody’s surprise at all -- said story shows we’re superior to them. So why’d we attack them? Because they were there. It’s as simple as that: do you really think the Cortez Clan would just show up at the top of the ramp, wave to the crowd, say a couple “hellos” and be done with it? No, no, no, my dear, we deserve FAR more than that. With this being said… I understand if they’re angry, and I understand if they want to come after us because of what we did, even though, I must say, that would be a teeeeerrible idea. 

Sara looked between the girls for a moment.

Sara: I see you have both stopped dressing and looking exactly alike. 

Christian: You’re right. They do look different, because they are different women. That whole twin magic thing was just to get them attention, and it worked like a charm. But you’ll never see it happen again, because each of them has proven they are more than just a lookalike. Luna has proven she can be successful without help, just like Tara did. And Anna here will do that once she has singles matches around here. They don’t need to look alike. They aren’t alike. And in 2020, you’ll see that very clearly….. See what I did there? 

For the first time, Anna snickers, breaking her mostly stoic presence.

Anna: I’m my own woman, as is Luna. We don’t need to look alike.

Luna: Not to mention, let’s be honest, the twin thing… Kinda old now. Between Missy and Cassandra Steen, and -- what were the others? In the other place, the ones that went nowhere? The, uhhhhh, I wanna say Hardwood Sisters? Yeah, we don’t need that anymore.

Christian: No one will have any more excuses when they come up short against the Cortez Sisters going forward. Unless it’s their own inferiority. 

The trio leave Sara behind as she looks back to the camera, and then we head back to the live show. 

#BriMeansBusiness

After the commercial break, the show heads backstage in the Future Shock Arena and finds Sara with the Executive Assistant to Future Shock. 

Sara: 2 weeks from tonight, it’s the third ever Future Shock Impact event only on FFW All Access. It’ll feature the rosters of both Future Shock and FFW meeting for a third time. The first time, we witnessed this roster run the table. Adam declared the second a tie, due to outside interference in the main event. And the third coming April 21 may be the most stacked card yet. I’ve got Executive Assistant Brianna Singer with me to share some news she has. Thank you for talking with me tonight, Miss Singer. 

Brianna: The pleasure is all mine, Sara,

Sara: I do want to touch on Future Shock Impact in 2 weeks, and get a prediction on which roster you think will win the event. Do you expect Future Shock to win it again, or perhaps the FFW roster will be even more focused and determined to show up the Prospects? 

She shrugs a little bit.

Brianna: Well considering the recent success that the Prospects have had against the main roster talent, you would have to assume that they want to put on a strong showing and that they don’t want to come out on the losing end of things. That just shows you the talent depth Future Shock has.

Sara: Adam recently tweeted out about the fact that the majority of champions currently on the FFW roster came from Future Shock. Do you think that proves how well prepared these girls are to become even bigger stars? Or does it have anything at all to do with their success, people like the FFW Champion or the new Ultraviolence Champion, for example?

Brianna: It definitely proves that the girls who go through Future Shock are trained by the best and are more than ready to handle the pressures that come along with the main roster. Shaw and Isis are stellar examples of that, in my opinion. It also has to do with how hungry the individual is and how bad they want it.

Sara: We’ll all be looking forward to April 21st for Future Shock Impact 3. But I understand you have some news on the show after that, which will be on Cinco de Mayo. 

The redhead smirks as she slowly nods her head.

Brianna: You would be one hundred percent correct. See, Cinco de Mayo is a pretty festive atmosphere. It’s like one giant party, so I figure...why not bring a party slash big time atmosphere to Future Shock? So that show, I’ve already got the Main Event lined up. In that main event, we are going to crown a number one contender to the Future Shock championship, and that contendership will be decided between Mara Werth and Stacey Sky.

Sara: Well they have both said they want a shot at it, and the Champion seems ready to take on whoever challenges her next. Now the last thing I wanted to ask you about was FFW’s news guy, Jake Chandler, said he had a surprise for everyone tonight. I was curious to find out if you had any idea what it is yet, since Adam didn’t even appear to know what he was talking about. And he put you in charge of finding out the other day on Twitter.

Brianna: You and I both saw the tweet, Sara. If there is one thing that you really shouldn’t do to management, is to spring a surprise on them. Now I know that Mr. Chandler is here, so I think I’m going to go pay him a little visit.

With that, Brianna turns away from Sara and heads off down the hall as the show switches elsewhere.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:26:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2020, 12:52:00 pm »

Future Shock returns from the commercial break, and returns to the ring as Lexi is teasing the crowd with little peeks of flesh before she faces the camera. 

Lexi: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: It’s the second of our matches featuring members of the tag team division. Future Shock’s tag ranks are brimming with talented girls, and we’re about to see two of them, both one half of the current and previous Future Shock Tag Champions. 

Claire: We’re blessed to have a tag team division that offers something for everyone, from heavy hitters to high risk devils to those that will twist you up and tie you knots. And they’re all determined to prove themselves.

The arena goes black for a moment, the arena lights replaced by swirling reds and whites, as a warped, digitized kind of noise starts to play through the PA. On the big screen, a blue-tinged version of a three-headed dragon appears, in time with a single, emphatic drum beat, and Ramin Djawadi’s “Reign” begins to play. The curtain’s pushed aside, and Jennifer Song steps out onto the stage, arms spread wide.

The crowd gives the Azure Dragon a mixed reception, but she doesn’t really seem to notice one way or the other. As the vocalization begins to pick up, Jenny marches down the ramp, eyes glued on the ring, not so much as taking a second to acknowledge anything but the squared circle.

Lexi: Introducing first, from Oakland, California, weighing in at 137 lbs--she is the Azure Dragon, Jennifer Song!

Jenny emphasizes her announcement by stomping on the bottom ring step, pausing for just a second to take a breath, the camera noticing Jenny murmuring something to herself before she pushes her way up the steps, wipes her feet off on the ring apron, and swings herself into the ring. She crosses her arms in front of her chest, her stoic expression cracking for the first time, as a somewhat cocky smirk forms on her face. Jenny settles back into a corner, stretching a leg out in preparation for the match.

Zack: This is the first time we’ve seen either half of the Raging Dragons on their own in a Future Shock ring. Jenny and Su are eagerly awaiting the tiebreaker in their series with the Experience, but can set a real marker here if she can knock off Jane. 

Claire: Spot on the money there, Zack. There’s a chance right here for Jennifer to get a mental edge over Jane, just plant that little seed of doubt into her mind ahead of that tiebreaker. Also, we get to see what Jenny has learnt after the two matches between the teams.

The lights go out for a couple of moments before “Paradise Circus” by Massive Attack begins to play cause the lights to flicker on and off randomly over the crowd. After a couple of seconds of this, a single spotlight appears on the entrance ramp to illuminate Jane Strode; the blonde stood there in glittering metallic blue, tights and matching top with the initials ‘LJE’ emblazoned down the leg and across the chest in gold lettering. With a grin she threw her hands into the air, getting

Lexi: Ladies and Gentlemen… Please welcome one half of the reigning FFW Future Shock Tag Team Champions… JANE STRODE!!!

Jane made her way down to ring with a large smile on her face before she slid underneath the bottom rope and pushed straight up to her feet, throwing her arms in the air once more as she circled around the ring to get a response from the crowd before she leaned back against the turnbuckles in her corner. As she waited for the match to begin, Laurie sprinted down towards the ring in her street clothes and slid underneath the bottom rope, only for the official to cut her off and order her back to the floor. Laurie looked confused and perplexed by this but accepted the officials orders with the smallest nod of her head, slid out of the ring to take up a place in the corner.

Zack: Jane must be feeling like she’s on top of the world still after capturing the tag titles with her partner in Sheffield. Usually Laurie likes to take point in these matches, so at least tonight we’ll see what Jane can do start to finish.

Claire: It’s definitely a different experience for Jane tonight but I’m sure she’ll be prepared to step up to the plate and show she can be more than a clean up hitter.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks both women for hidden objects as Lexi heads down to the floor. She calls for the bell after that as Jane and Jenny head towards the center. The two stare at one another for a couple seconds before they lock up finally. Jenny muscles Jane back into the ropes, causing the referee to request a break. Jane held up her hands, which allowed Jenny to do the same...right before driving a knee into her abdomen. She pulled the blonde down, and fired a few more knees into her stomach before grabbing her and sending her head first into the nearest corner. Strode’s head hit the middle turnbuckle before she rose up, and then caught a running European uppercut to the jaw from Jenny. It snapped her head back before Song scooped her up overhead into a gorilla press prior to slamming her to the mat. 

Zack: Jenny’s the stronger half of the Dragons, I think, and she’s showing us that right out of the gate. She may be looking to prove a point at the same time.

Claire: Proving a point...going with what she knows works and can be successful. At least in the early going you might as well stick with what brought you to the dance.

Jane started to get to her knees before Jenny hit the far side ropes, and caught her with a hip attack to the head that nearly toppled her over to the mat. But Song didn’t let her have the chance before she pulled the blonde into a gutwrench suplex. Before the tag champion could do anything else, a Garvin stomp followed to every part of her body before Jenny polished it off with a double stomp to her chest. It doubled Strode into a ball before Jenny pulled her up again, and fired her across to the far side. She caught her on the rebound with a Polish hammer to her chest that dropped her like a rock. 

Claire: Jane’s absorbing an awful lot of heavy shots to her body right now and if Jenny can keep this up and not give Jane any recovery time, she might pitch a shut-out here. Really would send a message to the tag champs.

Zack: Jane’s usually the one who comes in to clean up in tag matches, and maybe she’s not used to starting all that much. If that’s the case, she’s learning on the job real quick. 

As Jane started to rise again, Jenny grabbed her into a rear waistlock. It looked like she was going for a suplex, but Jane countered and ended up with her in the same hold. As Song tried to break her grip, Jane grabbed her arms and snapped off an inverted Russian leg sweep to send her face down to the mat. The blonde rolled away from her, rubbing her ribs as she got to her feet. And when Jenny started to try to get up, Jane executed a scissor kick to put her down once more.

Zack: There we go, Jane’s starting to get her own offense rolling now. And while Jenny may be the stronger of the two, Jane’s certainly quicker. 

Claire: That’s what Jane needs to focus on. Hit and move, try and stop Jenny from catching her or pinning her down. Otherwise we’re going to go back to this being a long night for the new Tag Champion.

The blonde was still favoring her abdomen a little before she took off towards the ropes. With Jenny starting to get up, Jane pasted her with a running forearm to the side of her head that staggered the former champion back a couple steps. Strode followed up with a few more of those forearms in quick succession, keeping her off balance. The tag champ ducked between her legs, hoisting her up for an electric chair drop before rolling through with a leg hook. 

Claire: Big time electric chair drop and I’m not sure that’s the wisest thing for Jane when she’s had her core worked over.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE.

Jenny kicked out at the two, and Jane shuffled back to her feet fairly quickly. Song started to get to her feet before Jane whipped her into the far corner. As soon as Song hit back first, Jane followed her in with a running high knee to the jaw that snapped her head back. She followed up by scooping Jenny off her feet, and tossing her with a fallaway slam. 

Zack: Jane doesn’t go for a lot of holds, does she? She’s all about strikes and now throws with that fallaway slam. 

She grabbed Jenny’s arm as she started to get up, and turned into her with a spinning back elbow to the jaw. Strode immediately scooped her up onto her shoulders, but that was when she hesitated at the pain her core was feeling. It gave Jenny the chance to slip to her feet behind her, and surprise her with a backstabber. The blonde fell forward to hang over the middle rope before Jenny showed off her strength advantage by grabbing her into a wheelbarrow facebuster!

Claire: That there might be a sign she needs to rely more on those strikes - assuming Jenny gives her a sniff of a chance at getting back into this match.

Zack: There is such a thing as going to the well once too often, and Jane might have used that up with the electric chair earlier. 

Song leaned against the ropes for a second to catch her breath until she saw the co-holder of the tag titles start to get to all fours. She shook her head at that, and pulled her into a front facelock. And with another display of power, she hoisted Jane upside down into a stalling vertical suplex. But she didn’t go down very quickly as Strode hung upside down for many many seconds until Song transitioned it into a quick powerslam and went for the cover. 

Zack: Every bit of Jane’s blood was in her head when the bottom dropped out, and Jenny’s three seconds from the bell sounding!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

TH-NO!

Strode got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Jenny pummeled her with elbows to the head and body before she got back to her feet. A measured elbow drop landed into her ribs before Song sat her up and applied a stump puller submission. 

Claire: Song’s targeting those ribs tonight and Jane’s gotta be finding it pretty hard to breath right now. That’s going to sap whatever strength she has left pretty quickly.

Stringer moved next to Jane to see if she wanted to stop the match, but the champion told her that she didn’t. Meanwhile, Jenny was trying to add more pressure in the hold, causing Jane’s face to darken in pain. The referee checked again for a submission, but the blonde still showed no signs of stopping the match. Laurie stood in the corner, seemingly mesmerized as she watched, not offering any sort of support or encouragement to her partner. 

Claire: Strode’s in a lot of pain and a lot of trouble right here...she might even pass out as a result of this hold. And over in her corner, her partner is standing there like a wet fish. This is a different team isn’t it?

Zack: Definitely. Any other team, you’d see the other half trying to motivate and inspire their partner. Laurie’s just watching like it’s a Netflix special right now. 

Jane finally managed to realize where she was in the ring, and reached out with her free arm to grab the bottom rope. Stringer called for a break as Strode collapsed to the mat in pain, while Jenny hopped up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside to deliver a knee drop. But Jane wasn’t there, and she hit the mat instead. The blonde rolled away to the ropes as the former tag champion clutched her knee in pain. 

Zack: Jane was hurting, but not enough to realize it was time to get out of the way. Jenny’s knee just found out the mat makes a far worse crash pad than an opponent. 

Claire: There’s not much in the way of padding there and this has given Jane a lifeline. If she can take it...and that’s a pretty big if, Zack.

The international Prospect clutched her knee to her body as Jane started to pull herself up with the help of the corner. She finally got to her feet as Jenny did the same. Song barreled towards her, but got scooped up into a flapjack that sent her face first into the top turnbuckle. Song collapsed in a heap to the mat before Jane yanked her up into a double underhook DDT followed by a cover!

Zack: Look at that, a future shock DDT! No relation to the show!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE.

The former tag champion got her shoulder up in time before the three, and Jane rolled away from her again. Strode got back to her feet, and started waving for Song to get up. Jenny started to do just that as Jane was practically bouncing in place in anticipation. 

Claire: Jane’s got herself a second wind and she’s looking to put this beyond doubt and get the Experience the mental edge ahead of the tiebreaker between these teams.

Song finally got to her feet before Jane charged out of the corner towards her. Jenny avoided the contact Jane had in mind, and quickly scooped her up onto her shoulders to deliver a GTS. The blonde fell to the mat like a sack of bricks before Jenny rolled her over for the cover. 

Zack: They call that Go To Sleep for a reason, and Jane never saw it coming!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The referee called for the bell, and Jenny slowly got back to her feet. She was still a little dazed as her hand was raised. 

Claire: Jennifer caught Jane with her hand in the cookie jar as she looked for a big strike and scored a knockout of her own. Advantage Raging Dragons in the battle between these two teams.

Lexi: Your winner by pinfall………………… ‘THE AZURE DRAGON’ JENNIFER SONG!!

Zack: That’s gonna give the Dragons a shot in the arm as they await their rematch to finish the trilogy for the Future Shock Tag Team Championship. Plus you know who else is taking notes? NHB. 

Song rolled out to the floor, raising her hand again as she headed towards the ramp. A glance back to Jane showed a nod of respect as she moved. 

Zack: April 21st is when the Raging Dragons, both of them, meet NHB at Future Shock Impact 3! Who do you give the edge to there, Claire? 

Claire: It’s two teams looking to bounce back from huge disappointment Zack. The experienced veterans of No Holding Back against the Raging Dragons who know no fear and while I’m sure they’ll be plenty respectful to NHB, I’m sure they’ll be confident of picking up a win. I think the Dragons might just be right.

Jenny reached the top of the ramp, and made her way to the back before the show cut elsewhere in the Future Shock Arena.

Mara's Dance Card

The show cuts to the back, and finds Mara alongside Jake Chandler. The pair are seated on the sofa together as Mara looks to be working on more autographed kiss cards. Jake watches her for a moment. 

Jake: I think there’s only about 1500 left, not that that helps much, I guess. Here, have some water. 

He snatches her water bottle off the table for her, and unscrews the lid as well. 

Jake: I bet you’ve gone through a lot of lipstick, huh? 

Mara nodded her head, taking the bottle of water from him gratefully.

Mara: More than you’d think to be honest. Certainly more than I thought I’d get through….and just 1500 left. That’s...still quite a few isn’t it? But at least I’m well over halfway and on the home straight.

Jake: You should get a stamp made, you know like they do with signatures? I’m sure they make a kiss stamp, and you’d only have to kiss one pad and then just stamp away. 

Mara: I don’t know...that kinda feels like I was maybe shortchanging my fans a little bit if I did that. They are expecting them to be kissed aren’t they? I want them to get what they pay for.

Jake: I mean it’s still your lips that make the kiss on the stamp. But I guess I see your point. Are you excited for Impact 3 in a couple weeks against a Hall of Famer like Valerie McFarlane? 

There was a nod of her head.

Mara: Oh yeah, definitely. VERY excited. It’s a chance to test myself against a wrestling legend; to go up against one of FFWs finest who has been an FFW Champion and is in the Hall of Fame. She’s been there; seen it and done it all. I can’t wait to step in there, give it everything I’ve got and pick up a win over someone as talented as her. It’d be huge for me to get my hand raised on a huge night like an Impact show.

Jake: Yeah, and you’re representing Future Shock too. They’ve done pretty well for themselves at this show, and you’ll be representing every single one of the girls who haven’t been on an Impact event. Along with the others, they will all be depending on you to represent them well. I’d be nervous if it was me, but luckily I don’t have a roster of people in Public Relations to compete with in my job.

Mara: You...er...you really know how to keep the pressure off don’t you, Jake?

She grinned at him with a shake of her head.

Mara: It’s a massive opportunity for me. I’m going to represent Future Shock and do my best to make Adam proud and vindicated in taking a chance on me. And I’m totally focused on making sure Future Shock continue to be hugely successful in these shows. I’ll keep the scoreboard ticking over and keep the momentum with Future Shock. It’s an opportunity and, like I said, I’m excited to get it.

Jake: What about what Miss Singer said earlier? On the Cinco de Mayo edition of Future Shock, you’re in the main event for a shot at the Future Shock Championship against Stacey Sky. Nervous about that at all? 

Mara: I’m not sure if nervous would be the right word to describe it...I guess first of all, I’m focusing on Impact - I might get nervous after that. It’s safe to say that Cinco de Mayo will be one of the biggest matches I’ve ever been in on Future Shock. It’s a main event. It’s going to be my first chance to get a shot at the Future Shock Championship. I’m facing a woman who I’ve never met before but who I know is very talented, has something of a short fuse and therefore is very, very dangerous and has Kyle in her corner looking after her and helping to guide her career. Stacey’s going to be quite the challenge and a tough opponent to overcome, but when I walk out there I’ll be pretty confident that I can score the win over her and get the Championship shot that I want.

Jake: You sound pretty confident to me. I’ll be cheering for you to get the title shot. I’d love to see you and Vivi meet up for the Future Shock Championship. And she’d probably prefer you too, if that meant she didn’t have to keep one eye on the floor if she faced Stacey.  I’ll also be working on a new hashtag for you to use, because well look how great the last one worked out for Arabella!

Mara: Yeah, I think Vivi has gotten pretty tired of dealing with the Gold Standard...and most managers in fairness. I’d be happy to extend her break from that a little longer. Though obviously that’s easier said than done because I’ve got to beat Stacey first. And thank you, I’d appreciate getting a new hashtag and getting all that hype - I’m sure the marketing guys would love it too. 

Jake: It’s a work in progress, so I’ll let you know.

As Jake started giving it some thought, Mara took a deep breath and went back to personalizing the kiss cards. Future Shock took a commercial break.

Offer Accepted

The next shot shows Adam making his way out of the locker room of Carys McFarlane. He barely gets two steps from the door before Sara approaches him.

Sara: Hi, Adam> I see you’ve just left Carys’ locker room.

Adam nearly jumped as she approached him from behind and grabbed his shoulder.

Adam: What do you do? Hide around the corner waiting to ambush people? Jesus, you near gave me a heart attack. 

This only seemed to make Sara smile. 

Sara: Sorry about that. But I was just curious what kind of conversation you and Carys were having in there. 

Adam: Then I”ll tell you. You remember how Lowri Moss offered her help last time to Carys if she wanted another round with the Doomsday Sisters? Well she accepts the help, only I’m going to throw Jacqui into the match and make it a six woman tag match.

Sara: Oh wow, so it’s going to be all three members of the Matriarchy against Carys McFarlane, Lowri Moss, and….

Adam: River Campbell. She didn’t quite get what she wanted out of her match in Sheffield against Jacqui. So I figure she is more than happy to take up the third spot in the match.

Sara: Fair enough. So when can we expect to see this six woman tag match?

Adam: It’ll be part of the CInco de Mayo edition of Future Shock, along with the #1 contender match for the Future Shock Championship between Mara Werth and “Sensational” Stacey Sky.

Sara: That is shaping up to be a very packed night, Adam.

Adam: I agree. I said on Twitter that I was treating this show on the 5th like a big event, and we’re not taking it anywhere. It’ll be right here in Boston at the Future Shock Arena, because these fans have been more supportive than anyone you could ask for. So this May 5th show is my gift to them. But that’s a month from now. In 2 weeks, it’s Future Shock Impact 3 only on FFW All Access, and I’m looking forward to that immensely. Now if you’ll excuse me, I do have a meeting to attend. 

Adam gives Sara a pat on the arm as he passes her heading right before the show returns to the ring for the main event.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 09:16:13 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2020, 12:52:11 pm »

When the show comes back from the commercial break, a spotlight hangs over Lexi in the darkened arena before she begins to speak. 

Lexi: The following contest is your Future Shock main event, and it’s scheduled for one fall with the Future Shock Aspire Championship on the line. 

Zack: If you like to see two bruisers go full tilt on each other, then this match is for you. Two of the strongest women in Future Shock are about to meet. This will mark the fourth defense for the “World Piercer” as she aims for five, and to be the first one in history to do it. 

Claire: A lot of people have gone after those five defences and they’ve all come up short so this is going to be a massive feather in Gemma’s cap, if she can make it that far and tonight, she’s got a mountain to climb in the form of Victoria Havoc.

The lights go out...

The first note of music of “American Witch” by Rob Zombie hits the arena, prompting the arena to erupt to thunderous reaction.

Then, we hear the first words of the song spoken:

As the song begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage where Victoria Havoc appears, arms positioned in a flex position with her sister Sienna Danger standing beside her. Then Victoria stops posing, and the ladies show off their trademark triangle hand signal, to represent her faction, before making their way down the aisle.

Lexi: Making her way to the ring, being accompanied by Sienna Danger and representing The Matriarchy...standing 6'2 and weighing 200 pounds…from Melbourne, Australia…she is one half of the tag team FemDOOM…She…Is “The Lady Beast”…VICTORIA HAVOC!!!!!

Once the ladies get to ringside, they climb up to the apron the ring and face the crowd, doing a little trash talking with the fans at ringside. After wiping her feet on the apron, they enter the ring and Victoria walks over to one of the corners, where she climbs up and pose, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite corner and does the same thing after climbing up. Meanwhile, Sienna stands in the center of the ring, pointing at her sister while doing some trash talking with the crowd herself. Then, after coming down, Victoria rejoins with her sister to her corner of the ring as she waits for her opponent.

Zack: Victoria Havoc wasn’t expecting to be challenging for the Aspire Championship. But after defeating the then-future Nova Champion, Adam decided to give her a crack at it. She’s gonna have to wrestle the best match of her career so far though against Gemma, in my opinion.

Claire: It’s definitely a step up for Victoria tonight but we’ve seen that the girls of The Matriarchy are more than capable and can certainly pull off a surprise or two in that ring. Especially if they’re underestimated.

The lights go out in the arena, an anticipatory murmur filling the arena. A moment or two passes in silence before a slow-tempo guitar begins to play through the PA system, accompanied by an electronic vibration effect, kicking off All Good Things’ “For the Glory.”

Better back down, you’re in my domain
Got the whole crowd screaming out our name
It’s a blowout, it’s a hurricane
It’s over, before you know it.

An aggressive guitar chord strikes as red lights begin to swirl through the arena. The curtain is pushed aside, and a dimly lit figure stands in the middle of the entrance ramp. While not much of her is clearly visible, she turns her head to face either direction of the crowd.

Why you shaking? We’re a dynasty
In the making, We’re the royalty
Now we're breaking down the enemy
Move over for the soldiers.

After a moment, a single white spotlight turns to the ramp, revealing a woman in a leather jacket, glaring toward one side of the crowd, chewing a piece of gum with a smirk on her face. Notably, as the spotlight focuses on the World Piercer, her usually bright red hair is jet black, and hangs down in her face somewhat, although Gemma doesn’t seem particularly bothered for the moment.

Lexi: Introducing her opponent, from Liverpool, England, weighing 147 pounds…this is “The World Piercer,” and the Future Shock Aspire Champion.....this is GEMMA...PIERCE!

Gemma turns to stare at the other side of the audience, lips curling into even more of a smirk as the fans react to the introduction with boos. She grips the ends of her leather jacket, pulling it apart to reveal the [Future Shock/Aspire] Championship around her waist, before pacing down the ramp slowly. For the most part, she ignores the crowd, although one person toward the end of the ramp seems to get the “World Piercer’s” attention. The smirk on her face only grows as she gets into a bit of a jaw-jacking competition with the fan, even holding her arms out and seeming to invite some kind of confrontation--when nothing comes of it, though, she just grins even more.

She circles around the ring, taking her sweet time before deciding which side she wants to enter on, swinging herself up onto the apron. She grips the top rope and grins, pulling herself up to her feet, staring out into the crowd for just a moment. She steps through the ropes, moving straight into the center of the ring and stretching her arms out wide, curling both hands in a “bring it” sort of gesture, as the boos only increase. The Merseysider chuckles to herself, shrugging her leather jacket off her shoulders and tossing it out of the ring, moving to her corner and climbing the turnbuckles. She unstraps the belt from around her waist, raising it up with one hand, seeming to beckon the crowd even more with the other.

Zack: There’s no one more serious about what she does for a living than the reigning Aspire Champion. Gemma Pierce wakes up in the morning thinking about how she can improve her game, and goes to sleep at night dreaming about making it happen. Pierce is a machine, and she will show no fear or intimidation in the face of Victoria Havoc. 

Claire: That machine has been rolling of late and steamrolling everyone put in front of her. She’ll be looking to add Havoc to that list but will have to overcome Victoria’s strength, her power game and most of all a ruthless, efficient, vicious streak.

Referee Jennifer Stringer takes the title from champion, and shows it to Victoria. Lexi takes it with her as she leaves, allowing the referee to check for weapons. And just like in the first match, Stringer heads to the corner and tells Sienna to leave the ring. And also just like the opening match, there’s already disagreement from Victoria in the ring. 

Zack: It looks like we’re going through this again! Sienna’s night is over, she can hit the showers or whatever it is she wants to do. She doesn’t need to be out here. 

Claire: Hopefully Victoria’s learned from what happened to Sienna earlier tonight because if Gemma gets the upper hand, she may not relinquish it until the final bell goes.

Victoria pulls the referee by the arm to get her attention as Gemma steps out through the ropes to the floor. As Sienna argues her case from ringside, she gets spun around before Gemma begins unloading with furious body shots in rapid succession. Quadruple forearms land against the side of her head before Pierce whips Sienna into the barricade. The powerhouse hits back first before Pierce clobbers her with a clothesline that sends her up and over the barricade into the front row. The champion climbed back into the ring, and told the referee to ring the bell.

Zack: Gemma said there’s no reason to argue, and she just took Sienna out of the equation in a big way! I don’t think that’s what the referee had in mind, and the champ says ring the damn bell!

Claire: Plus Gemma gets to lay down a marker to Havoc with a little demonstration of what she’s capable of. You’ve got to think it’ll focus Victoria’s mind a little bit more and have her take this match all the more seriously after seeing her sister get tossed around like that.

Stringer obliges her as Victoria looks rather angry now before the bell rings. The two women make a beeline for one another, and start throwing hands with impunity. Multiple shots land...and Gemma starts backing Victoria up. She begins landing haymaker shots to the mouth, sending her back into the ropes before a spinning backfist sends Havoc over the top rope to the floor. The challenger stumbles but lands on her feet as Gemma puts her mouthpiece in, and heads back to the center to invite Victoria back into the ring.

Zack: They were trading some heavy blows, Claire, and… Gemma got the better of her! Pierce may be stronger than Victoria, and she just deposited her out here in front of us! The Aspire Champion is holding court!

Claire: Gemma’s in charge right now and Victoria might have to switch to Plan B tonight and not try to go toe to toe with the Aspire Champion.

The champion paces back and forth in the ring as Victoria slowly climbs back onto the apron. She steps through the ropes cautiously before charging at Gemma again. Another fistfight breaks out before Pierce whips her into the far corner. As soon as she lands back first, Gemma advances on her and starts throwing hands again. Havoc tries to cover up before the champion starts pounding her down to a seat in the corner and driving shots into the top of her head before the referee pulls her back. 

Zack: Gemma’s added some muscle to her arsenal, and look at those hammer fists from the champion! I’ve never seen Havoc try to cover up before, and Pierce pounded her to the mat!

Claire: This is scary power from Pierce and this is brand new territory for Havoc - she’s not used to getting dominated like this.

Havoc didn’t have time to get up after the referee pulled Gemma back before the Aspire Champion delivered a running knee to her head, smashing it against the turnbuckle. She backed up a step, and pulled Victoria up by the arm to yank her forward into an exploder suplex. She quickly rolled to her feet, grabbed Havoc’s arm and delivered a second. The challenger had only gotten to all fours before Gemma deadlifted her out of a rear waistlock into a release German suplex. 

Zack: Gemma just deadlifted Victoria like she was taking out the trash, and Havoc has never been treated like this before! 

Claire: Gemma wants those five defences and if she carries on in this vein then it could be cruise control to making history!

Havoc rolled to all fours to get back to her feet, and caught a running punt kick to the ribs from Gemma. It nearly rolled her into the ropes before the champion showed another feat of strength. She hoisted Havoc up onto her shoulders and connected with a Death Valley driver before she made the cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: Welcome to the Aspire title division, Victoria! And thanks for coming!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Havoc kicked out in time as the two struck the mat, and Gemma quickly got back to her feet. Pierce let Havoc get up again before she whipped her across to the far side, and scooped her up with another power display into a spinebuster. 

Claire: This is just scary power from Pierce and this is certainly laying down a marker. There’s not many people who are going to even come close to this sort of display.

She mounted her chest, and unloaded with more straight right hands. Havoc covered up again, and managed to shove her away. Pierce wasted no time as Victoria was almost to her feet before pulling her hand between her legs into position for a pumphandle slam. But Havoc managed to break her grip, and counter by scooping her up into a Samoan drop. The challenger crawled away from her, and sat up on her knees as she tried to collect herself. 

Zack: Victoria finally got herself a second to breathe, but she doesn’t need to take too long doing it. Gemma’s been giving the most dominant performance she’s ever had tonight. 

Claire: Victoria’s got to get herself together quick otherwise she’s only gone and temporarily interrupted her opponent’s momentum; she’ll quickly find herself back behind the eight ball if she doesn’t follow up.

When the challenger looked over to see Gemma starting to move, she quickly closed the distance and started driving clubbing blows into her back to pound her down onto the mat. Havoc pulled her arms behind her, and started stomping her head in the process before one final big stomp drove her face into the mat. A look of anger on the challenger’s face was easy to see before she lifted Pierce overhead into a military press, walked to the ropes, and let her fall all the way down to the floor. 

Claire: The adrenaline is flowing for Havoc and she’s starting to give Pierce a taste of her own medicine right now.

Zack: That was about a ten foot drop from the ring to the floor. And if Gemma had any fire left in her, Victoria just extinguished it. 

The powerhouse stepped out to the floor, and pulled the slow moving Gemma back to her feet. She scooped her up for what looked like an atomic drop, but instead drove her body into the steel post. The champion collapsed to the floor, and Havoc started Stomping her again. She finally scooped her over one shoulder, and used a snake eyes to drop her across the top of the barricade. Victoria bounced her face off the apron, and shoved her back into the ring under the bottom rope before sliding in after her. 

Zack: Victoria Havoc isn’t shy about using any of the real estate she can find ringside in her bid to become Aspire Champion. And given how this match began, you gotta assume she’s also gonna punish Gemma in every way that comes to her mind. 

Claire: Given how this match began hitting Gemma with steel might be the only thing that can slow her down and stop her from using that power game. Victoria’s remembered that she can’t win the title out here too.

Havoc looked down at the champion with contempt before she pulled her back to her feet, and sent her chest first into the corner. She followed her in with a running knee into her lower back before she sat her on the top turnbuckle. Pierce fell backwards to hang upside down in a tree of woe before the Doomsday Sister started stomping her body repeatedly. She took off for the far side, and came back with another running knee, this time into her abdomen. Havoc rolled out to the floor and started to pull back on her head, using the corner to apply a variation of a bow and arrow until the referee got close to disqualifying her and she let go.

Claire: You’ve got to give Havoc credit, Zack. She neutralised Gemma well in the corner and is starting to do a real number on her - just as Pierce was doing to her at the start of this contest.

Zack: Havoc still hasn’t gone for the first cover either. She’s going to leave a definite impression on the champion, and make her suffer as long as she wants.

The challenger rolled back into the ring, unhooking Gemma’s feet after that. And with a yank of both of her arms, she brought her down to the mat. Havoc planted her head between her legs, and delivered a jackknife powerbomb. She folded her legs on top of Gemma’s body as she leaned forward to make the cover. 

Zack: A soul-shaking powerbomb from Havoc, and the Aspire Championship may not be long from a new owner!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEE-NO!

Gemma rolled her shoulder off the mat, causing Victoria to pick her back up again and deliver yet another powerbomb. Pierce lay prone on the mat as Victoria scooped her up into a gutbuster across her knee. 

Claire: We’re seeing no let up from Havoc and I think if nothing else, she’s wanting to send a message that this shouldn’t be a one night stand with the Aspire Championship Division and proving she deserves to be considered with the heavy hitters!

Victoria dragged her thumb across her neck, and scooped the champion up once more into position for her muscle buster. But within a second of getting her up there, Gemma broke her grip and countered into a spike DDT. The champion rolled away from her for a moment as Victoria tried to get back to her knees, only to eat a shining wizard to the back of her head from the champion. Pierce was clearly in a lot of pain as she stumbled to keep her balance before charging forward with a yakuza kick that dropped the challenger back to the mat. The champion dropped to a knee herself, still reeling from the challenger’s offense. 

Claire: And in a heartbeat the momentum has swung back in favour of the Aspire Champion and she’s looking for knockout shots - though she’s struggling to take advantage thanks to the damage Havoc has wrought.

Zack: You’re not kidding. I think you’re right about Gemma wanting to put this match away sooner than later. She’s in a lot of pain right now, and her only focus is leaving Boston with her Aspire Championship intact. 

Pierce finally got back to her feet, and stumbled forward to pull Havoc’s head under one arm. She leaned forward still in pain as she looked to be going for her single arm DDT...until she glanced up the ramp to see the other third of the Matriarchy, Jacqui Minogue. Pierce’s face grimaced as she dropped Victoria back to the mat, and locked her eyes on the would-be Nova Champion.

Zack: I think Gemma had Victoria ready for her favorite move, but we’ve now gone from Sienna to Jacqui being out here. Pierce just spotted her!

Claire: But Jacqui’s still a ways away from the ring and isn’t involved in this match - not yet. Gemma’s gotta focus on the woman who can beat her and take the title from her.

The momentary distraction gave Victoria what she wanted before she spun Gemma around into a spinning back elbow to the jaw. Havoc looked back to Jacqui, who had a smile on her face as one of the grates in the stage behind her popped open. Jacqui heard the noise and turned around to see the open grate. 

Zack: I don’t…. What is this? We got a hole in the stage somehow….

Victoria saw it too, but Gemma was rising behind her. Pierce spun the challenger around, and the fistfight began again. Both women laid into each other with haymakers just like the match started. But a short knee from Victoria short-circuited that. Meanwhile on the stage, Jacqui moved closer to the opening to see what was inside it. 

Claire: If strange holes open up in the usually solid floor behind you then it’s probably not best to go and give it a close inspection. Not unless you’re a victim in a horror film.

As Jacqui leaned over to peer into the opening in the stage, a familiar figure seemingly floated down from the rafters to drop down behind her. Jake popped up from the hole, waved to Jacqui, and then pointed behind her. Minogue turned around as the figure removed her harness, and started unloading with hard right hands! Jake got away from the melee on the stage as Jacqui shoved her attacker backwards to get a look at…. The Prospect magician herself. Jamie Winters lunged forward into a spear, and started raining rights as Jake got out of the hole!

Claire: JAMIE WINTERS!!! Classic misdirection from the magician and she’s taking the fight to Jacqui!!

Zack: Jacqui was the one who put Jamie on the shelf, because she didn’t want magic or music in Future Shock! And the “Magical Girl” came to give a receipt!!

The fight continued as they both disappeared in the back, Havoc hammered the champion down with more forearms across her back before a running knee lift dropped her to her knees. Meanwhile back in the ring, Victoria scooped Gemma up again into position for her finisher.

Zack: I hope there’s some people back there to pull those two apart, and meanwhile, the Aspire Championship match is still in full swing!

Claire: And Victoria’s got Pierce in huge trouble right here!! Havoc could be moments away from securing the three count and the Aspire Championship!!

Gemma managed to slip free and landed on her feet behind the challenger. When Victoria spun around to grab her, that’s when Pierce caught her with a kick to the gut and followed it up with her single underhook DDT! She rolled her over quickly, and dove into the cover as the referee dropped to make the count. 

Zack: PIERCE THE EARTH!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Stringer called for the bell immediately, and Gemma got to one knee. She was still taking deep breaths before rising to her feet and getting her hand raised in victory.

Claire: That huge DDT secures Gemma a victory and her fourth successful defence of the Aspire Championship...but look at what it’s taken out of her Zack! Havoc pushed her every step of the way and this might be the closest we’ve seen to anyone taking the title from her!!

Lexi: Your winner AND STIIIIIIIILL Future Shock Aspire Champion…… ‘THE WORLD PIERCER’ GEMMA PIERCE!!!

The referee retrieved the Aspire Championship, and returned it to Gemma. The champion looked down to her title, and pulled her mouthpiece out with a nod of her head. 

Zack: We said this one was going to be hard-hitting, and it lived up to that and then some! Gemma Pierce has retained her title again, and is now one defense away from making Future Shock history! She may smell like smoke, but that’s because she’s been through fire!

Claire: Victoria wasn’t going away or letting herself be put away easily. You can tell that she wants to be in the Aspire Championship hunt and this display is definitely going to have gotten her plenty of attention from the powers that be!

Gemma stepped out to the floor, glancing up to the hole in the stage and then back to Victoria in the ring. As soon as the challenger started to sit up, Gemma raised her title for Victoria to see. 

Claire: Gemma’s leaving Victoria in absolutely no doubt over who the Aspire Champion is!

Zack: She’s got one more defense before she can make history, and I wanna know who it’s gonna be! But 2 weeks from tonight, it’s Future Shock Impact 3 only on FFW All Access! And I can’t wait to see it!

Pierce laid the title across her shoulder, looking down at her reflection in it before Future Shock faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 10:31:55 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: