Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 20, 2024, 02:57:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - April 9, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - April 9, 2020  (Read 193 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: April 09, 2020, 05:15:24 pm »

Live from the Verizon Arena in North Little Rock, Arkansas
April 9, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play. 

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking down at her opponent.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor. 

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Areum Jijang screaming at her Max doll.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring

Zack: Welcome to FFW Velocity, where tonight we are going to start seeing the after-effects of everything that happened at Relentless! We have a new No Surrender Champion in Lilly Arthur, who we'll be hearing from later. We also have a new Ultraviolence Champion in Isis Morales.

Dante: It's true, and we can be happy about one of those outcomes at least. I never bet against Isis, Zack. In our main event though, the Gold Standard will be dispatching yet another loser tag team that formed just tonight to face them: Valerie McFarlane and Luci.

Zack: We'll see about that later. There's a lot more than that. But rather than talk about it, let's get it started! Hey, don't you have to join Cassandra?

Dante: Of course! I was about to do that. Excuse me, try not to ruin the show without me.

Dante drops his headset, and rushes towards the backstage area as the show cuts to the ring announcer already prepared to begin in the ring.

Kat’s already in the ring with a bright smile on her face before she begins the introductions for the first match.

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: This show is already starting off great, because Dante is gonna be ringside rather than next to me for this match. I’ll be joined by Angel’s manager shortly though, Christian Kincaid. 

The dark, haunting opening chords of Kamelot’s “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights in the arena flash a deep red and orange, coming down then to show two people on the ramp, a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does, flashes of fire go off all around her.

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out. He then hops down and heads for the booth to join Zack. 

Zack: Angel didn’t have ag reat night at Relentless, but it’s clear she’s been kept busy with bookings lately though. That may have something to do with her manager joining me. Christian, welcome to the booth.

Christian; Thanks for having me. Angel likes to keep busy, so she doesn’t mind her schedule at all. I got my running shoes on in case I have to go and handle your partner. 

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it with her manager, Dante Knox standing slightly to the side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Dante seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Dante walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her manager.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her manager, Dante Knox, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Dante holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her manager.

Zack: The last time we saw Cassandra in the ring was her FFW debut against Harley Shannon, which didn’t pan out how she hoped. 

Christian: That’s true, but that doesn’t mean you should write her off at all. Cassandra is extremely gifted and talented, and she only has one thing that may be a negative in her presentation. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for hidden weapons, and calls for the bell to start the match. Angel, in particular, seems more grumpy than normal and starts moving towards Cassandra at a pretty quick pace. But Steen ducks her head through the ropes, causing the referee to intercept Angel. But that was what she was wanting as Cassandra ducked back into the ring, and caught Angel with a thumb to the eye over the referee’s shoulder. It blinded her long enough for Steen to start laying in forearms to the side of her head. She then pulled it down to drive knees into Angel’s face before following up with a neckbreaker. As Angel tried to sit up, Cassandra quickly applied a rear chinlock. 

Zack: Cassandra can play the referee like a violin, can’t she? And this is the pace she prefers, slow and methodical. That’s almost antithetical to how you train Angel, isn’t it? 

Christian: It is true that Angel likes to keep things moving pretty quickly, and give herself room to move. This is definitely not her preferred speed, but it’s still early yet, Zack.

Angel immediately got back to her feet, finding herself in a side headlock before she tried to shoot Cassandra off into the ropes. But instead, Steen slipped behind her and applied a hammerlock. She kept her head low when Angel tried to catch her with a couple back elbows, but the blonde surprised her by running them both backwards into the nearest corner. It stunned the business woman before Angel turned towards her, and started firing forearms of her own at a much quicker pace. She whipped Steen across to the far corner, letting her hit back first against the corner before she stumbled forward into a sling blade clothesline.

Christian: See what I was talking about? Now you’re seeing Angel in her element. I told her that I think she needs to keep this up as much as she can, because it’ll dizzy her opponent. 

Zack: When Angel gets room to move, she’s almost a blur! And I’m sure Cassandra would agree after someone gives her the license plate of that bus that just rolled through her. 

The brunette started to get to her feet, and Angel helped her the rest of the way before firing her back into the same corner. Before Steen could move, Angel followed her in with an avalanche splash before hooking her into position for a t-bone suplex. She kept the speed up as she took off towards the ropes, and came back with a rolling senton to Cassandra’s body. Quickly getting back to her feet again, Angel scooped the Brit up and executed a slingshot suplex off the top rope before floating across for the cover. 

Christian: Look at that smooth transition from Angel. 

ONE!!!

TW-NO.

Cassandra kicked out at two, and shoved the blonde off her before she tried to get up. Angel beat her to the punch though, and caught her with a short knee to the ribs. She went to fire her headfirst into the corner, but Steen stopped herself and caught Angel with a mule kick instead. 

Zack: Angel walked right into that kick, and that’ll stop you in your tracks no matter how big or small you are. It certainly did her.

Cassandra took a second to gather her wits, and connected with a spinning backfist to Angel’s jaw. A Russian leg sweep put her down on the mat before Cassandra sat her up into a straitjacket submission with one knee pressed against her back. Steen pulled back on her hands to try to choke her fellow Future Shock graduate out as the referee knelt beside Angel to see if she wanted to stop the match.

Zack: Now Cassandra’s brought the match down to her preferred pace again, and is gonna see how long it takes Angel to pass out with this hold. 

Christian: That move is very much like having a python around your neck. It starts to cut off your oxygen, and then you start fading quickly. Angel must find a way out sooner than later.

Cassandra leaned back, trying to pull Angel’s arms tighter around her neck. Pruitt asked the high flyer if she wanted to stop the match, but Angel made it clear she didn’t. Unfortunately for her though, her face was starting to darken as the hold stayed applied. Angel tried to pull her hands free of Cassandra’s grip, but wasn’t having a lot of success. Then she began trying to swing her legs around to get one across the bottom rope. And that finally worked as her heel landed across it, causing Cassandra to pull as tightly as she could till a four count made her break. 

Zack: Cassandra got all she could out of that hold, but I’m curious. You mentioned that she had one detriment in your mind. What was that?

Christian: Her manager. There’s nothing she can learn from Dante. He’s merely a distraction in more ways than one. I think if she had someone who could add to her repertoire, it’d help her much more. 

As Angel finally made it to her feet, Cassandra grabbed her head and raked her eyes over the top rope to blind her. It caused the platinum blonde to stumble to a knee as she clutched her face in pain, and that gave Steen the opening she was looking for as a shining wizard to the back of her head dropped her face down onto the mat. A confident smirk appeared on her face as she dragged Angel to her feet for a double underhook DDT followed by a cover with the referee quickly into position.

Zack: That future shock DDT might have given Cassandra her first win on the FFW roster, let’s find out!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

T-NO.

Angel got her shoulder up in time, and Cassandra mounted her chest to use a double handed choke. The referee got to a four count before she finally released it, and dragged Angel back to her feet. She shoved her into the nearest corner, and sat her on the top turnbuckle.

Christian: Looks like Cassandra wants to spread her wings and take the fight to a place where Angel is much more comfortable. This is what I mean. If Dante were knowledgeable, he’d advise her to keep it on the mat. 

Cassandra climbed up with her, firing a few more forearms into the side of her head before she went for a hurricanrana off the top rope. But Angel grabbed the rope with both hands, and let Steen crash onto the mat instead. The brunette writhed on the mat before she started to get to her feet, only to turn into a meteora from the top rope that drove her back into the canvas again. Angel quickly hooked both legs tightly for a cover as the referee dove into position. 

Zack: Angel had the wherewithal to let Cassandra crash, and then bring down those double knees for what may be a three count!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOOO!!!

Cassandra popped her shoulder off the canvas in time, and Angel quickly got back to her feet. She doubled back to the corner, and made her way up top to connect with a moonsault that landed flush across Cassandra’s body. 

Christian: It’s best to leave the high risk to the ones that do it best, and now Angel’s really in her comfort zone now. 

She headed to the corner again, but not to climb it. Instead she leaned against it and started waving for Cassandra to get up. Dante looked more than a little concerned on the floor as he shouted at his client, trying to warn her. Cassandra was slow to get back to her feet just before her manager climbed onto the apron. When Steen was back to her feet and turned around, Angel darted towards her with a brogue kick to the chest. She darted towards Dante next, and caught him with a dropkick to the chest that sent him back to the floor.

Christian: She calls that one WAKING THE DEMON, and what it leads to won’t be any more enjoyable for Cassandra. Trust me!

Zack: I’m sure you’re right, and Knox is gonna have Angel’s footprints in the shape of a huge bruise on his chest for a few days! She can do that again if she wants.

Angel doubled back to her opponent, and scooped Cassandra onto her shoulders. But Steen raked her eyes to blind her, and allow the brunette to land on her feet awkwardly. Steen got her balance, and bolted towards the near side ropes to use them to deliver a disaster kick to Angel’s jaw before she lunged across her for the cover. 

Zack: Good Lord! Was that spit or a tooth I just saw fly out of Angel’s mouth? That’s gotta be a knockout shot!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Angel barely got her shoulder off the mat in time, and Cassandra quickly got back to her feet. She watched as her opponent was slow to move, and circled behind her as she shouted at her to get up again. 

Christian: I think I know what Cassandra has in mind here, and Angel would be well served not to take her advice right now. 

Angel struggled to get to her feet, but finally made it a half second before Steen grabbed her into position to drop her with her cobra clutch driver! The brunette quickly made the cover with a hook of both legs as Pruitt slid into position. 

Zack: There’s the HOSTILE TAKEOVER!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell as Steen rolled off the cover. Dante applauded his client from ringside as she got to her feet, and then had her hand raised. 

Christian: No question that Cassandra was the better woman tonight. I’m proud of Angel though, because that was a hell of a performance. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………… CASSANDRA STEEN!!

Zack: I agree with you. I think Angel had her cold more than once, but tonight, the “Corporate Killer” has picked up her first win on the FFW roster. And clearly it feels good to Cassandra!

As Dante joined his client in the ring to congratulate her, Cassandra flashed a smile before climbing onto the middle rope to give the fans a chance to reward her with praise. No one but Dante did that as the show cut to a commercial break. 

Vacant No More

A clip from Relentless plays showing the final seconds before Lilly Arthur captured the No Surrender Championship in her match with Valentina Lozano. The show then cuts...to a video package to the tune of the Rocky theme with a familiar voice. 

Voice: Once in a lifetime, a woman comes along that defies all the odds. That overcomes all the obstacles. That is a living breathing Wonder Woman.

Another clip shows Lilly doing a twirl, but midway through… Then we cut to a clip from the old Wonder Woman TV show as Lynda Carter spins into Wonder Woman. 

Voice: A woman so fearless, even the mighty take notice and get out of her way. 

The next shot is a… T-Rex charging away from the camera. Then there’s Ivan Drago with his face and nose all busted and bloody. And then there’s the Joker falling off a clock tower. 

Voice: That woman is your new No Surrender Champion…. LILLY….

Cut to a sports arena crowd roaring, possibly from a NFL game.

Voice: SHEFFIELD!

And then finally, we find the couple backstage having just watched the video with Colin looking extremely pleased with himself. 

Lilly: ...Well, it’s definitely different. It’s a pretty unique blend of different styles and genres that you’ve put together there. And it’ll certainly be a pretty effective hype package. If they can get clearance and permission to broadcast it that is. I like it. I like it a lot.

Colin: Don’t worry. All the clips were well under the 7 second time limit that Fair Use requires in the copyright laws. But it’s not everyday you become the No Surrender Champion.

The shot pulls back to see the titanium title in her possession, along with her name plate attached to it. 

Colin: With the exception of maybe Valentina, everyone’s proud of you! You waited your time after Global Wars, and did the whole Babe Ruth deal. You called your shot, and went out there and did it at Relentless! 

Lilly: Yes I did, didn’t I? I did everything that I set out to do - everything that I had to do. I’ve got to give a lot of credit to Valentina though. She gave me one heck of a match, pushed me every step of the way and came oh so very close to making me look foolish for calling my shot the way I did. The Latin Goddess is certainly a threat to anyone in the ring and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. I’m very proud to be standing here holding the No Surrender Championship after that contest.

Colin: Now they are all after you. I mean you know Valentina’s gonna come looking for a rematch. Mila Martin called the match, and she was pretty clear about her intentions too. Plus I was talking with CK earlier today, and he told me that Emma Mac is eyeballing that titanium title too. 

Lilly: That’s a real murderer's row lining up to face me isn’t it? I know Valentina will have learned from last time and that’s going to make her even tougher to beat. Mila Martin is a phenomenal talent - no doubt about it that she’s a star in the making and will be very hungry when she gets her opportunity to challenge. Whilst Emma Mac is hugely experienced and as we’ve seen from her very, very long Ultraviolence reign, might just be the toughest woman on the roster right now. Each of them represent different challenges and I welcome each and every one of them to come and take their shot. I look forward to trying to go through them, no matter what order they come at me.

Colin: The Champ will be waiting!

Colin looked down at the title with pride as it rested on his wife’s shoulders. Velocity took a commercial break after that. 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:09:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2020, 05:15:38 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage, fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing off her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kick pads. On the front of each kick pad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: For those of you who watched Relentless, you saw Mel Avilo of the Franchise defeat Nevaeh here in what I’d call an upset personally. We’re about to see a rematch with Nevaeh and the newest addition, Charlotte Harker. And I’ve got a reprieve again from Dante, because I have Caitlyn Storm with me. Welcome to the booth, Caitlyn.

Caitlyn: Thank you, Zack I’m pleased to be here. Nevaeh really has been having a lot of issues with the Franchise lately hasn’t she? I don’t envy her that.

“Start Me Up” by the Rolling Stones begins to play as Charlotte Harker comes out of the back and bounces on the balls of her feet, taking a moment or two to soak in the atmosphere of the crowd while talking a couple of deep breaths. As the crowd booed her loudly, she shook her head and rolled her eyes, throwing her hands into the air anyway to incite more jeers from the crowd.

Kat: Please welcome, standing 6’2” and weighing 157 lbs, she comes from Buffalo, New York….CHARLOTTE HARKER!!!

Finally she began to head to the ring, peacock strutting Mick Jagger style all the way there. Climbing up the ring steps, she stands on the apron for the moment, asking the crowd to get louder before she enters the ring through the ropes. Charlotte circled around the ring, revelling in the reception that she got from the crowd before she climbed onto the middle rope in her corner, raising her hands aloft. Finally she dropped down to the canvas and proceeded to do a couple of last minute stretches, waiting for the referee to start the match.

Zack: Coming up at Fury on May 30th, Charlotte Harker will get her shot at the new Ultraviolence Champion, Isis Morales. She captured the title at Relentless in a match type Charlotte picked for her.

Caitlyn: Isis has waited a long time to get a FFW title and something tells me she isn’t just going to hand it over to Charlotte. Charlotte is going to have her work cut out for her that night, no doubt.

Referee Robert Valero checks both women for anything untoward, and then waits for Kat to be fully clear of the ring before he calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre with no hanging around and as soon as they meet Charlotte clocks Nevaeh with an uppercut that catches her off guard. Another quickly follows before Charlotte buries her knee into Nevaeh’s mid section, bending her double in the process. Another two knee strikes follow, bending Nevaeh further forward before Charlotte hits her with a couple of forearm shots across the back of her shoulders. Nevaeh tries to stand up straight but Charlotte hammers blows across the back of her neck and shoulders to force her down to one knee. As soon as she is down Charlotte hits her with a knee to the side of her head that puts her fully down on the canvas.

Zack: After their last match, I’m sure Charlotte is going to be even more determined. Nevaeh picked up that win, and we’re already seeing Harker start this with the advantage.

Caitlyn: Charlotte has always struck me as the type that doesn’t let anyone get past her twice if she can help it, and I think this start is kinda proving that.

Nevaeh makes it back to her knees as Charlotte comes off the ropes with a running big boot to the head that puts her straight back down again. Harker takes off towards the ropes again as Nevaeh again gets back to her knees, although a little slower this time. Just as she is about to get to her feet, Charlotte comes off the ropes with a second running big boot that flattens Summers back to the canvas.  Straight away Charlotte makes a move to grab one of Nevaeh’s legs, but as she goes for a spinning toe hold to grasp the other leg, Summers uses her free leg to kick Charlotte with as much power as she can from the position. Charlotte releases Nevaeh’s leg as the impact wobbles her and Nevaeh takes the chance to roll away from Harker and up to her feet, giving her head a little rub as she does.

Caitlyn: That was a really good escape by Nevaeh. I’m not entirely sure what Charlotte had in mind next, but I am sure that Nevaeh probably wouldn’t have liked it very much.

Zack: No question about that. And we have to assume somewhere the new Ultraviolence Champion is glued to the screen watching this match.

The two women both make their way back to the centre and start to circle each other. Neither making the first move immediately.  They move as if to go into a tie-up, but just before they lock up Nevaeh catches Charlotte with an elbow to the side of the head.  A second elbow shot follows which pushes Charlotte back a step. A rapid fire series of punches directed at Charlotte’s head and shoulders follow, which push the Franchise member all the way back to the ropes. Nevaeh quickly grabs her by the arm and whips her across into the opposite ropes. Charlotte rebounds off and Nevaeh meets her with a spinning back fist that knocks her off balance a bit. Before she can recover her balance, Nevaeh takes Charlotte by the arm again, this time firing her into the corner.  Harker hits back first and Nevaeh follows her in with a thrust kick to the chest that knocks her down to a seat on the canvas.

Zack: I think Nevaeh’s gonna have to use the ol’ boxing strategy of stick and move. It’s not in her best interest to stand and trade with Charlotte.

Caitlyn: Those thrust kicks of Nevaeh pack a lot of power behind them, I was half expecting to see her foot go all the way through Charlotte’s chest… kinda like a reverse Aliens!

Charlotte gets back to her feet and Nevaeh clocks her with a forearm strike to the jaw that rocks her back on her heels. Charlotte attempts to leave the corner only for Nevaeh to deliver another forearm to Charlotte’s jaw before she connects a knife edge chop. Another chop follows. And another. And another, pushing Harker all the back into the corner. Once she is backed up against the pads, Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and whips her straight across into the opposite side. Following her in at speed, Nevaeh steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an enziguri to Charlotte’s head. Charlotte slumps against the turnbuckles until Nevaeh grabs her by the arm and pulls her back out of it, and straight into a short-arm clothesline.

Caitlyn: Nevaeh is staying on top of Charlotte like her life depended on it. I wonder if Charlotte knows if she’s coming or going right now?

Zack: Charlotte knew what she was in for when this rematch was announced, and Nevaeh’s strategy so far has been working.

Harker hits the canvas, but doesn’t stay there for long as Nevaeh keeps hold of her arm and pulls her up into a second one. And then a third. And a fourth. And finally a fifth before she leaves the Buffalo native laying on the mat in a heap. Charlotte starts to get back to her feet, only for Nevaeh to pull her the rest of the way and straight into position for her to deliver a back suplex to send Harker to the canvas with a thud. Nevaeh watches Charlotte for a moment as she starts to rise again. This time as she does, Nevaeh takes off towards the ropes and uses them for a springboard to deliver an elbow drop to Charlotte as soon as she is upright. Charlotte crumples straight back down to the canvas and Nevaeh leaves her feet to deliver a second elbow drop before getting into position for a cover. Valero slides into place for the count.

Zack: Nevaeh’s ready to put this match in the history books, but I’m not sure she’s done nearly enough yet.

ONE!!!

NOPE!!!

Charlotte gets her shoulder up almost at the same time that Valero brings the one down and she shoves the blonde straight off of her as she does.

Caitlyn: Charlotte was never going to make it that easy on Nevaeh, but I can’t blame her for trying to get it finished quickly given her history in matches with Franchise members.

Charlotte rolls away from Nevaeh and gets back to her feet as Nevaeh is also doing the same. As soon as Harker is upright Nevaeh clocks her with a series of rapid elbows that visibly disorientate the Franchise member. A knee lift from Nevaeh almost takes Charlotte completely off her feet before Summers hits her with a forearm to the mid section that bends Harker double. A knee to her jaw stands her back upright again before Nevaeh fires her into the ropes. Charlotte rebounds off and ducks under a waiting clothesline from Nevaeh. She continues onto the opposite ropes. Rebounding off those, she comes back and takes Nevaeh off her feet with a running clothesline of her own.

Caitlyn: That clothesline almost took Nevaeh’s head clean off! I think it would have landed in the front row if it was so well attached!

Zack: Charlotte is trying to make an example here. Even when she was in the One Woman Show, coming up short wasn’t acceptable. But under Samantha’s charge, it’s even more so.

Summers rolls back up to her feet looking a little shell shocked from the impact, and that isn’t helped at all by the fact Charlotte is waiting for her as she does. Harker takes her by the back of the head and runs her across the ring for a running bulldog that plants her face first on the canvas. Charlotte watches closely as Nevaeh gets back to her feet and as soon as she does delivers a discus forearm that sends the blonde into the ropes. Summers bounces off and Charlotte catches her and uses a snap suplex to plant her on the canvas. She goes for a cover of her own as Valero slides into position.

Zack: As tall as Harker is, that’s one long drop for Nevaeh! Will it get her a three count?

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Nevaeh kicks out before the three and Charlotte rolls straight back up to her feet. Summers tries to roll away from Charlotte, but Harker has other ideas and stomps down on Nevaeh’s back stopping her from going anywhere.

Caitlyn: Not quite, Zack! But Charlotte isn’t finished with her yet. She’s not even letting Nevaeh get back to her feet.

Charlotte stomps another couple of times for good measure, before pulling Nevaeh up to her feet. The Franchise member kicks her opponent in the gut and then grabs her by the head to drop her to the canvas with a DDT. Rather than go straight for the cover, Charlotte takes off towards the ropes. She springboards off them looking for a moonsault, but Nevaeh rolls just out of reach and Charlotte lands chest first on the mat with a thud. Summers takes a couple of deep breaths, gathering her bearings as Charlotte starts to gingerly pull herself up to her knees.

Caitlyn: Maybe Charlotte should have just tried another cover, because instead she’s just given Nevaeh an opening she probably really should have tried to avoid.

Zack: Nevaeh simply has to avoid Charlotte’s power, and she’s been doing an admirable job of it to this point.

Resting against the ropes, Charlotte uses them to steady herself as she starts to rise, until Nevaeh closes the gap between them and pulls her fully back up. She unleashes a volley of rapid fire elbows into Charlotte’s head and shoulders to daze her. Nevaeh fires the dazed Franchise member straight into the nearest corner. Charlotte hits back first at speed, and Nevaeh follows her in with a running knee into her ribs. She starts to unload with forearm strikes to Charlotte’s jaw one after another until several have landed. Finally after the shots have disorientated Charlotte slightly more Nevaeh uses a hip toss to bring her out and down to the canvas. With Charlotte down, Nevaeh measures and then leaves her feet to land a standing moonsault straight across her body. She stays in place for the cover and hooks a leg as Valero once again gets into position for the count.

Zack: No one gets quite the arc that Nevaeh does with her moonsaults! That might be all she wrote for Charlotte.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!!!

Charlotte gets her shoulder up before Valero can count the three and Nevaeh rolls up to her knees and then back up to her feet.

Caitlyn: That’s the closest either have come so far to a three count. I’m not sure how much longer either of them can keep up these kind of impacts.

She pulls Charlotte up to her feet a moment later and once again fires her into the nearest corner. Nevaeh follows Charlotte in at speed, connecting a shoulder thrust that almost lifts Harker off her feet. The California resident grabs Charlotte before she can get her bearings back and pulls her out of the corner and spins her around to grab her arms from behind. Nevaeh pulls them around Charlotte’s neck before falling backwards to deliver a double knee breaker. For a moment, she looks like she might go for the cover, but instead Nevaeh takes off towards the ropes. She springboards off them to deliver an elbow drop into Charlotte’s chest. Getting into position, she hooks a leg as Valero drops down into place.

Caitlyn: This one has to be it! Nevaeh’s gonna get the three.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Charlotte pops her shoulder off the canvas before the referee can finish the three and Nevaeh looks at him with frustration, which doesn’t get any better as he holds up two fingers to clarify.

Zack: Nevaeh has to put the irritation out of her mind, and redouble her focus on Charlotte. You cannot give her a second to recover. She’s too dangerous.

Both women get back to their feet with Charlotte slightly ahead of her opponent. As soon as Nevaeh is upright, Harker unleashes a flurry of right hands to the side of Nevaeh’s head, before punctuating the shots with an uppercut that sends Nevaeh off balance.  Grabbing hold of Nevaeh’s head, the Franchise member makes her way to the top turnbuckle. Nevaeh tries to free herself by aiming elbow shots into Charlotte’s body, but Harker grits her teeth against them, and keeps her hold. She clocks the California resident in the side of the head before executing a Tornado DDT to drive Nevaeh into the canvas. Rather than go straight for the cover, Charlotte risks going for another springboard moonsault but unlike the last attempt this one lands perfectly across Nevaeh’s body. Valero drops back into place as Charlotte hooks a leg.

Zack: How often do you see a woman that height hit a moonsault?! That was like a missile crashing onto Summers!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Valero stops counting as Nevaeh manges to get her foot under the bottom rope. He points it out to Charlotte who slaps the canvas with a little frustration of her own starting to show. 

Caitlyn: That was great ring awareness from Nevaeh… but I don’t think Charlotte is going to thank her for it!

Harker gets back to her feet, and pulls Nevaeh up with her, not giving her a chance to even attempt to rise under her own steam. She gets into position at the side of Nevaeh and slightly behind, facing the opposite way to her. She reaches around Harker’s torso with one arm across her chest and under both arms. The Franchise member lifts Nevaeh up to deliver her CHARLOTTE’S CRUCIFIX side slam backbreaker and immediately gets into position for another cover, this time hooking both legs for good measure.

Zack: Good Lord, I’ve never seen anyone get up after CHARLOTTE’S CRUCIFIX! I’m not sure Nevaeh will either.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Nevaeh gets her shoulder up after the three has already been counted and Valero is back to his feet calling for the bell.

Kat:  Your winner…... via pinfall…....CHARLOTTE HARKER!!

Charlotte gets to her feet to have her hand raised by the referee as the other members of the Franchise slide into the ring to congratulate her.

Caitlyn: I really thought that Nevaeh was going to get this one at a few points, but Charlotte was determined not to let her get past her twice.

As soon as Valero releases Charlotte’s hand, the three Franchise members turn around to see Nevaeh sitting on the canvas. Charlotte, Mel and Jo start to head towards the ropes to leave the ring before they suddenly turn back and start to lay into Nevaeh as she is trying to get back to her feet. The blonde attempts to fight them off, but the three overpower her and keep her down on the canvas. Dawn Lohan dashes out from the back and slides quickly into the ring to help Nevaeh and the Franchise start to back off as she does.

Zack: What the…? That’s 2 things I wasn’t expecting. One is Dawn Lohan coming to the aid of Nevaeh Summers. The other….is the Franchise backing down. They outnumber her and Nevaeh, but… I’m not sure what’s going on here.

Caitlyn: I wasn’t expecting Dawn either, but I’m really glad she came. The Franchise could have done a lot more damage to Nevaeh otherwise.

The Franchise leaves the ring and walks backwards up the ramp as Dawn checks on Nevaeh and helps her back up to her feet before the cameras cut elsewhere.

Missy's Moment

The show returns to the back once again, but this time we find none other Missy alongside her manager. Christian seems to be in the process of sharing something with her as the camera moves in closer to hear about it.

Christian: So I’ve got a little guessing game for you. One of us is going to be in the main event of Fury on May 30th. And you get two guesses as to who.

Missy raises her eyebrow and smirks.

Missy: I don’t think I’ll need two, unless you’re planning on dressing up in a skirt and wig… or having an operation you haven’t told us about before then.

Christian: Nah, I’m pretty happy being male. So I think we’re all better off for that. Since you won the guessing game, it is indeed you! I just got informed about this a few minutes ago. You’re going to be in the main event of Fury, and the winner will be the next challenger for the FFW Championship. How’s that sound?

Missy: I think I’m washing my hair that day…

She grinned to show she was joking.

Missy: Main eventing a PPV on it’s own is a great opportunity, but the chance to get a FFW Championship on top of that, well… that is one hell of a cherry on top.

Christian: I agree with you. It’s going to be a triple threat match with 2 opponents you’ve faced before. One is Jo McFarlane. Kinda surprised Samantha isn’t just giving her another shot at the title, because of Franchise reasons. The other is Sophia Pike, who like Jo, failed to get past Shaw the first time back at Global Wars. You’d be the only one of the three Shaw’s not faced if you win.

Missy: That’s quite the line up, but the road to a FFW Championship shot is never going to be an easy one. And it shouldn’t be either. Whoever walks out of Fury as the next challenger is going to have to have worked for it.

Christian: No question about it. But we got another opponent waiting just yet, and she happens to be one who thinks your husband is behind all the shortcomings in her career and blames him for everything but the times she wins.

Missy: Oh don’t you worry, I haven’t forgotten about her. She will be getting my full attention, but I don’t think she’ll like it very much.

Christian: You know him better than me, but I’m of the mind that if he spent all this time plotting her downfall like she seems to think, he wouldn’t have much time to do anything else… like running Future Shock or having a personal life with his wife. I think she must think he has a lot of free time to sit around and come up with these Machiavellian plots to undermine her.

Missy: He is far too busy to go around coming up with these supposed plots against people. If I didn’t know him as well as I do, I’d think I’d married Dr Evil by listening to all the conspiracy theories about him.

The mention of Dr. Evil causes Christian to bring his pinky to his lips for a moment in contemplation.

Christian: On the bright side, you wished you spent more time in Future Shock. So now you can do that, and maybe even enlighten a little in the process.

Missy: I’m looking forward to it, it’s been a while since I’ve had a match in Future Shock.

Christian: Same!

He said with a smile before the show headed to a commercial break for Future Shock Impact 3.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 06:54:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2020, 05:15:51 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is a tag team contest and it is your main event of the evening!!

Zack: The Unity Tag Titles remain in the hands of the Gold Standard after Relentless, but they are about to meet a team they couldn’t have prepared for because they’ve never been a team. 

Dante: Clearly you have never managed a champion like I have. It doesn’t matter if they have been a team. Do you think Valerie and Lacey don’t know how to prepare for random teams?

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Dante: Take Luci here, for instance. She’s no tag wrestler, never has been. She’s the weak link in this team, and being from Australia doesn’t help either. 

Zack: What does being from Australia have to do with whether or not she can function well in a tag team? Why don’t you go back and celebrate with Cassandra? 

The arena darkens, and a familiar purple light bathes the arena with flashes of green and black for effect. The colours alone bring a cheer from the crowd, even though the music is yet to hit. It’s then that the opening keyboard strokes of “Beyond the Burning Skies” play over the speakers. Giving way to much heavier riffs, the song kicks in fully and from the back steps Vincent Belmont.

Power. Power and glory,
Things my empty soul has craved since dawn.
Fury, eternal, painful longing.
It grows inside me like a raging storm.

Burning ablaze in my heart
My will, my wish to see it all!

Turning to face the curtain again, he waits expectantly for someone. That someone comes a moment later; Valerie McFarlane. Valerie grins widely, dancing around on the stage to the music, making sure she covers both far ends of it before returning to the centre, where she grins up at her friend and manager.

Close your eyes and reach beyond the heavens,
Touch the moonlit sky,
An awe-inspiring view of the world!
Feel the beast, go on and grasp your future
On your way beyond...beyond the burning skies!

Valerie then takes off down the ramp, purple and green pyro exploding with every step she takes on her way down. Once at the bottom, she keeps going and throws herself into the ring, under the bottom rope. Rolling to her feet, she spins around three times, stopping herself by putting one leg out, digging it into the mat. Her hand then shoots upwards in a fist and she throws her head back, to a loud roar from the crowd. She then takes to the turnbuckle, putting her hands on the top rope and leaping to the middle one, where she throws both hands out to the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing 150 pounds, please welcome VALERIEEEEEEE MCFARLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

On Kat finishing her introduction, Valerie hops back down and heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent. Removing her leather jacket, she hands it to a ringside attendant and discusses something with Vincent while awaiting what comes next.

Zack: What about Valerie? She’s well known for her tag team expertise, and she’s from Scotland. Which one of those makes you think she doesn’t know what she’s doing?

Dante: You’re putting words in my mouth, Hudson. Of course, Valerie knows a lot about tag teams. She’s been partners with a bunch of has-beens, and isn’t far from that category herself.

The lights in the arena go out as the opening bars of ‘Redheaded Woman’ by Bruce Springsteen begin to play. A white spotlight hits the stage and Kyle Kilmeade walks through the curtain with a smug smile in place. The spotlight turns to red and Kyle proceeds to open the curtain to allow Valerie McKinley and Lacey to step through. They move to stand one either side of him, with all three soaking in the animosity from the booing crowd.

Well brunettes are fine man
And blondes are fun
But when it comes to getting a dirty job done
I'll take a red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

As the song continues, Lacey and Valerie walk down the ramp with Kyle between them giving them a little applause as they go. Reaching the ring, they both move to an opposite corner and climb the steps, before meeting again in the centre of apron to look out over the still booing crowd.

Well listen up stud your life's been wasted
Till you've got down on your knees and tasted
A red headed woman
A red headed woman
It takes a red headed woman
To get a dirty job done

Kyle joins the duo on the apron to hold the ropes open for Valerie to enter elegantly, while Lacey drops down into the splits and lowers her head towards her foot to roll under the bottom rope.

Kat: Introducing at this time and accompanied to the ring by Kyle Kilmeade and the reigning FFW Unity Tag Team Champions….Valerie McKinley and Lacey…. THE GOLD STANDARD!

The three make their way to the corner to share some last minutes words before the match begins, and their music fades out.

Dante: Let us make it clear to the mouth breathers at home that the Unity titles are NOT on the line in this match. Because Valerie and Luci have done nothing to earn a shot.

Zack: For once, we agree on something. But before this match is over, that may not be the case anymore. Stick around, and we’ll find out together. 

Jennifer Stringer was the referee assigned to this contest and asked both teams to decide who was starting for their team, which saw Valerie and Luci double high five each other before McFarlane stepped through the ring ropes and out onto the apron. Meanwhile on the other side of the ring, the two members of the Gold Standard handed their titles off Kyle on the outside and continued their tactical discussion. Again Stringer asked them to determine who was starting and got a glare from the pair before they hugged and Lacey stepped outside, taking up her position in the corner. Stringer called for the bell to get the match underway and the two legal women moved out of their corners, circling each other as they looked for an opening before they entered into a collar and elbow tie up which saw Luci take McKinley down to the mat with an armdrag.

Zack: You’ve got four excellent technically sound wrestlers in this match, and that makes this one a pick’em. Their styles are all along the same vein. 

Dante: More ignorant thinking. Valerie and Lacey are the far superior of the four women in this match, because they have experience together. All Luci and her partner have experience with doing is having sex with the same man in their lifetimes.

Valerie rolled through and came back up to her feet quickly only for Luci to be lying in wait as the Australian caught her with another arm drag. A third followed as McKinley rose to her feet once more. Again the Gold Standard member rose back to her feet and ate a forearm smash to the side of her head for her troubles, followed by a second and a third before she was jerked forwards into a short arm clothesline that sent McKinley down to the canvas. Once more the Rhode Island native sat up and found Luci on top of her once more, the blonde pulling her upwards, driving knees into her body. Five connected before Luci delivered a single knee facebreaker. The Tag Team Champion staggered backwards as the Australian dropped back to the ropes and came off them to connect with a running knee into her midsection, flipping the red haired woman over and down to the mat once more. Instinctively McKinley rolled to the side and started to push upwards, getting her feet underneath her momentarily before Luci took her down to the mat with a roundhouse kick to the side of her head. 

Zack: I think Luci and Valerie may surprise you. It’s not like they saw this match booked, and sat home crocheting kitchen doilies. 

This time as the Gold Standard rose back to her feet Luci measured her up and darted forwards, leaving her feet as she went for the Shattered spinning knee strike aimed at her foe’s temple. And only got air, McKinley dropping down to her back in the nick of time and rolling out of the ring underneath the rope. 

Dante: What the hell is a kitchen doilie? Speak English, Hudson. 

Lacey hopped down to the floor and joined Kyle in checking on her partner while also telling the referee to back the Australian back across the ring. Stringer rolled her eyes as she glanced back to Luci who was keeping her distance and staying focused on Valerie before the official asked her to retire to a neutral corner. Luci stepped backwards and Stringer turned her attention back to the Gold Standard, telling Valerie to get back in the ring as she started the ten count. McKinley, Lacey and Kyle all ignored the referee as they looked to regroup...only for Luci to lose patience as she bolted across the ring and launched herself over the top rope with a plancha that caught all both members of the Gold Standard and their manager on the outside sending them down in a heap on the floor.

Dante: Did you see that unprovoked assault by Luci? She just struck an innocent man minding his own business at ringside! 

Zack: Oh please! The only time Kyle Kilmeade isn’t guilty of something is when he’s asleep. And I wouldn’t put it past him then.

Luci pulled McKinley up to her feet by her hair and rolled her back into the ring before she followed in after her. Luci popped up to her feet as McKinley made it to her knees and the Australian drove an elbow strike into the top of Valerie’s head. A second elbow strike followed before the Aussie pulled her opponent upwards and straight into a snap suplex. Luci didn’t release her hold on the Gold Standard member, pulling her straight back upwards and this time used the top rope to slam her back into the mat with a slingshot suplex. Again Luci jerked McKinley upwards, bringing her to her feet in the front facelock which then became a snap DDT. The blonde rolled her opponent onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Luci with a cover already! Are you sure the Gold Standard are prepared?

One…

Two…

Dante: Yeah, because she didn’t get a three count. They’d have already been dominating by now, but they were distracted by the sickening assault on their manager. 

Valerie kicked out as Lacey returned to her corner with a scowl on her face and Kyle hopped up onto the apron and started to shout at the referee for allowing Luci to dive over the top rope and into him, telling her to do her job properly. Stringer turned her attention to the manager as Luci was pulling McKinley up to her feet and the Gold Standard member delivered a low blow to the blonde stopping her in her tracks. As the referee told Kyle to get down, McKinley followed up with a throat thrust to New South Wales native, causing her to gasp for air as Vincent came around the ring and pulled Kyle off the ring apron, which only cause Kilmeade to complain further to the referee as Belmont told him to keep his distance and stay out the match. Already losing her temper, Stringer gave both managers a first and final warning to stay in their corners before she turned back to the action in the ring in time to see McKinley deliver a European uppercut to her opponent which straightened Luci up. 

Dante: Throw Vincent out of here. He’s added nothing to this match at all, whereas Kyle is the mastermind behind the tag champions.

Zack: Does he pay you or something to come out here and sing his praises? I’d understand it if he did. 

Immediately McKinley followed up the offensive by laying into her opponent with a series of stinging knife edge chops to her chest, forcing her backwards into the ring ropes where she finished the series off with two hard open handed slaps to her chest. As Luci tried to cover up, Valerie grabbed her by the wrist and sent her across the ring with an Irish whip, catching her on her return with a standing dropkick to the chest. Luci started back to her feet only for McKinley to skip forwards and drive her boot into her face which took her down to the canvas once more. The Gold Standard member gave her no time to recover, pulling her upwards and delivered another open handed thrust into her throat that left her gasping for breath. Stringer issued the red head with a reprimand for the blow to the throat...which McKinley paid no attention to as she turned towards Lacey and started to drag Luci with two handfuls of hair into the Gold Standard corner. Lacey raised her leg to rest her foot on the top rope and McKinley sent the blonde face first into the sole. 

Dante: I hope Luci has that boot sanitized after the match is over tonight. We don’t have any idea where Luci’s face has been. 

Zack: You’re starting to make me miss having Kilmeade do guest commentary with me. Let’s focus on what’s important, shall we? 

Luci staggered away only for the red haired woman to grab her by the hair once more and walk her back into the Gold Standard corner where she introduced her violently, face first into the top turnbuckle ten times. Valerie then made the tag to her opponent before she wrapped her arms around Luci’s waist from behind and hurled her down to the canvas with a German suplex. McKinley rolled away and Lacey launched herself off the top rope into a double knee drop straight into her opponent’s chest. The blonde rolled away, holding her chest with both arms only for Lacey to drag her back up to her feet, lifting her vertically as she did so only to drop her stomach first over the top rope. Luci hung there for a moment before Lacey started to shake the ring ropes which finally saw Luci fall off the ropes to land hard on her back in the middle of the ring. 

Zack: That’ll knock more than the wind out of you, not to mention the sudden stop at the end. 

Dante: You’re right, but it’s Luci. So it’s not like it’s anyone who we should be worried about if she’s hurt. 

Luci started to come back upwards, only getting as far as her knees before Lacey bounced off the ring ropes and caught her with a running kneeing strike into the side of her head. The blonde fell to the side, catching herself with one hand only for Lacey to pull her forwards and slam her face first into the canvas with a sitout facebuster. She rolled Luci over and made the cover.

Dante: Don’t ask me again if the Gold Standard are prepared, Hudson. They are about to win this match!

One…

Two…

Zack: Are they? Because all I saw there was a two count. Did she get a three on your monitor?

Luci kicked out and was pulled upwards by her opponent who used all her strength to whip the blonde into the corner, sending her chest first into the turnbuckle pads. Lacey followed in hot on her heels and launched herself into a knee strike to her back, sending her chest first into the turnbuckle pads again. The red haired wrestler wasted little time in hooking Lacey’s head from behind and dropped her opponent to the mat again with a reverse DDT. Again Lacey made the cover.

Zack: Lacey never was one to work by the hour, and she has Luci in a compromising position again!

One…

Two…

...T-

Dante: There’s no accounting for intelligence. If she’s dumb enough to kick out, keep beating on her. Simple. 

Luci kicked out and Lacey stared unhappily at the referee before she popped to her feet and made the tag to Valerie. As McKinley entered the ring, Lacey pulled Luci upwards and into a stump puller submission. As Lacey pulled on her leg, Valerie started to stomp away at her stomach. Stringer ordered Lacey out of the ring and started the count, threatening her with disqualification and saw the Fast Track Champion release her hold on her opponent and step back through the ring ropes. McKinley quickly pulled the blonde back up to her feet and into a snap swinging neckbreaker. Luci rolled away and slowly started to push upwards, getting to one knee before Valerie caught her with a closed right hand to the side of her face. A second followed that before she lifted the blonde up onto her shoulders and dropped her down to the canvas with a gutbuster. Luci curled up into a ball on the canvas, holding her stomach as she did so. 

Zack: Luci is practically in a fetal position, courtesy of the One Percenter. I’ll give the champions credit, they adjusted their strategy quickly.

Dante: Of course, they did. You don’t become a record breaking tag team like these two have if you can’t adjust on the fly.

Valerie came to her feet, playing up to the crowd for a moment before she brought Luci the rest of the way to her feet and shoved her back into the Gold Standard corner where she began to drive shoulder thrusts into her middle. Five connected before McKinley dropped to one knee and stood the blonde upright with another European uppercut to the jaw. As Luci leaned back against the turnbuckle pads, Valerie drove a stiff openhanded slap to the side of her jaw hard. Fire flared in Luci’s eyes for a moment as McKinley turned around, playing to the crowd once more as the Australian held her hand against the point of impact and looked to be about to go on the attack...only for McKinley to suddenly spin around and catch her with the One Percent gamengiri kick to the side of the head. Luci dropped to the mat and Valerie quickly rolled her up to make the cover.

Zack: McKinley looking to close the show, and head for Breaking Point here!

One…

Two…

Dante: Luci clearly hasn’t had enough of getting the crap kicked out of her. Which is fine, that’s her choice. 

Luci kicked out of the pinfall and rolled away, starting to come back to her feet as Valerie tagged in her partner. McKinley quickly moved towards Luci and locked in an abdominal stretch which saw Luci grimace in pain as Lacey entered the ring and started to fire right and left hands into the blondes ribcage. The referee once more used the count to get McKinley clear of the ring and once more reached four before McKinley released her grip and headed for the apron; Luci dropping to her knees as she did so. 

Zack: Luci desperately needs to get to her corner, and bring in the Hall of Fame half of this tag team. 

Dante: Don’t be silly. You think Valerie wants into this match? She’s over there telling Luci to do it herself right now. 

Lacey quickly looked to take advantage of the situation as she pulled Luci’s head towards her and went looking for a spike piledriver only for the Australian to block the attempt. Lacey tried once more and this time Luci countered with a back body drop. As Lacey hit the mat, Luci staggered forwards, dropping to one knee as she held her stomach with one arm. Quickly Luci forced herself back to her feet and turned to face her opponent just in time to duck as Lacey attempted to catch her with a clothesline. The red head stopped and turned towards Luci’s back just in time for the blonde to leave her feet and deliver a pele kick to the top of her head sending Lacey down to the canvas.

Zack: That’s the opening Luci needed right there! Now get to the corner and make the tag for your own good!

Dante: And you talk about me being biased, Hudson!

Luci held her gut but forced herself to all fours as McFarlane was rallying her and encouraging the crowd from the corner, trying to urge the blonde on. Slowly the New South Wales native got her bearings and began to crawl towards the Scotswoman. She barely made it halfway before Lacey caught her by the ankle and started to pull her backwards. Luci forced herself back upright as Lacey kept hold of her feet; the blonde gave  a shake of her head as she stretched out fruitlessly towards McFarlane in her corner before she launched herself backwards, catching Lacey by surprise as she rolled her up into a wheelbarrow pinning predicament. Stringer quickly slid into position to make the count.

Zack: Valerie’s already making a huge difference, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Dante: Why are you so excited over a two count? We see tons of them!

Lacey kicked out in the nick of time and rolled back to her feet just as Luci forced herself to a vertical base and launched herself into an enzuigiri which caught her opponent stiffly to the side of the head. Lacey dropped to the canvas and Luci dove over her to make the tag to McFarlane. As McFarlane came into the ring so did McKinley; the two Valeries charging each other only for McFarlane to send the Gold Standard member to the canvas with a clothesline. The Gold Standard members came back to their feet at the same time and both of them were mown down by the Scottish wrestler with a double clothesline. McKinley rose back to her feet and was Irish whipped across the ring into the corner, McFarlane following in behind her to catch her with a corner clothesline the moment the Unity Tag Team Champions back hit the turnbuckles. The Scot spun quickly and took straight back off across the ring and delivered a big boot to Lacey’s face as the red head was rising back to her feet. McFarlane didn’t waste any time as she jerked the Fast Track Champion up to her feet and whipped her across the ring, sending her barrelling into her partner in the corner.

Zack: The speed and complexion of this match has gone into overdrive, and the Gold Standard are feeling the brunt of it!

Dante: I think Valerie heard that Lacey was a supporter of Brexit or something.

With both members of the Gold Standard stacked up in the corner, McFarlane sprinted in towards them and left her feet to catch them both with a splash to the corner. The Edinburgh native quickly came back to her feet and caught Lacey as she staggered out of the corner and used a belly to belly suplex to take her down to the mat. Again McFarlane rose quickly and this time she pulled McKinley out of the corner and straight into a flapjack that saw the Scot drop her opponent head first into Lacey’s chest. The Gold Standard’s Valerie rolled away and started to scramble to her feet where she received a dropsault, McFarlane’s boot catching her underneath the jaw and sending her falling through the ring ropes to the outside as the Scot landed a moonsault across Lacey’s chest before she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did.

Zack: A beautiful moonsault from McFarlane, and that might be all she wrote!

One…

Two…

...T--

Dante: KICK OU---Well it wasn’t. I knew it wouldn’t be the whole time. 

Lacey rolled her shoulder to break the pinfall and found herself quickly jerked up to her feet where McFarlane began to lay into her with European uppercuts, driving her backwards only for McFarlane to jerk the Fast Track Champion forwards and into a knee to the gut. Lacey staggered forwards two steps before she dropped to one knee and McFarlane darted towards the ropes, bouncing off them and came back to drive Lacey face first into the mat with a bulldog. Lacey bounced on impact, coming straight back up to her knees where McFarlane hooked her head as she pulled her upright only to spike her down into the mat once more with a huge DDT. Again McFarlane rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg once more. 

Zack: Valerie McFarlane is a bulldozer, and she just planted Lacey again! We’re about to see an upset!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Dante: No. WE ARE NOT. I’ll ask you what you asked me. Are these two paying you?

Lacey again rolled her shoulder in the nick of time and was pulled up to her feet by McFarlane who began to fire off MMA style knee strikes into her body before McFarlane locked in a front face lock and lifted Lacey up off her feet, holding her vertically for a good while before she slammed her down onto her front with a falcon arrow. Again Lacey seemed to push upwards instinctively, getting quickly to all fours before she took her time getting to all fours at which point she got a running knee strike to her face from the Edinburgh native. The Fast Track Champion rocked backwards to sit on her heels but only for a moment before she was pulled upwards and spun around to allow McFarlane to snap off a German suplex that she bridged for a pinfall. The referee slid into position and made the count.

Dante: I think these two have exceeded their pin attempt limit here, so the referee should quit counting!

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: Well he didn’t, and Lacey is in big time trouble! 

This time Lacey kicked out of the hold and was pulled up to her feet into an armwringer. McFarlane used the hold to pull her opponent into her corner and made the tag to Luci. The Australian stepped through the ropes as Valerie pushed their foe back against the turnbuckle and the two took turns to rifle knife edge chops into her opponent’s chest. The referee called for separation and ordered McFarlane out of the ring, using the count as he did so and getting to four before the two brought Lacey out of the corner and sent her down to the mat with a double suplex. McFarlane rolled out of the ring underneath the bottom rope and took up position in the corner while Luci hauled Lacey back to her feet only to slam her down to the mat with a chokeslam. Lacey sat up on impact and was quickly brought back to her feet by Luci who whipped her across the ring and caught her as she returned with a spinning spinebuster that drove her down into the canvas. Quickly Luci made the cover.

Zack: Big time impact from FFW’s Australian representative there! Is it a three though?

One…

Two…

...THRE------

Dante: It most certainly isn’t a three. These are the tag champions, Hudson! 

Lacey rolled the shoulder to the break up the count once more and Luci shook her head as she looked to the referee and saw the two fingers held up while Luci asked for the free. The Australian though accepted the official’s decision and pulled her foe back up to her feet and straight into a cobra clutch bulldog, slamming her face first into the canvas as she did so. Quickly Luci again rolled her opponent to her back and made the cover once more, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: I’ve lost count of how many pin attempts we’ve seen out of Valerie and Luci, and here’s another!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Luci probably lost count too. She can only count up to ten without taking off her shoes. 

At the last moment, McKinley made it into the ring and broke up the pinfall, getting quickly back to her feet and was sent back to the corner by the official. As Stringer forced McKinley across the ring, Luci pulled Lacey upwards, driving knees into her body. As the illegal member of the Gold Standard left the ring, Luci made the tag to McFarlane and hoisted Lacey onto her shoulder before she took off and drove the Fast Track Champion down into the canvas with a running powerslam. As Luci rolled away and left the ring, McFarlane came off the top rope with a flying elbow drop...that only got mat as Kyle reached in and jerked Lacey out of the way at the last moment, pulling her out of the ring. 

Dante: That was brilliant! See there, that’s what you have a manager for, Hudson! They are always there when the chips are down.

Zack: Or when you’re getting your clock cleaned, and not able to do anything about it.

McFarlane held her elbow against her body, cupping her hand around and kicked her feet against the canvas in pain as Kyle passed Valerie and Lacey there titles and sent them both towards the entrance ramp while turning his attention to Vincent, telling him to stay in the corner. As McKinley helped Lacey stagger up the ring ramp, Luci shook her head as she dropped down off the apron and moved quickly to catch up with the Unity Tag Team Champions, taking them both down from behind with a clothesline as the referee was busy dealing with Kyle and Vincent on the outside, telling the pair again to back off as the two managers were exchanging words. Meanwhile Luci turned her attention to Lacey, bringing her up to her feet by her hair and started to march her down to the ring - driving a knee into her midsection whenever the Fast Track Champion tried to pull away from her. As they neared the bottom of the entrance ramp, McKinley recovered on the ring ramp and charged towards Luci, driving one of the Unity title belts into the back of her head to send her sprawling to the floor. 

Zack: That should be a disqualification right there! You saw what McKinley just did to Luci!

Dante: I saw no such thing. This monitor blinked out for a few seconds on me. Oh, Luci’s down. What’s the problem?

McKinley looked satisfied with herself for a moment before she received a superkick to the side of her jaw from McFarlane which dropped her down to the floor. The Edinburgh native then pulled Lacey up to her feet and threw her into the ring underneath the bottom rope - Lacey rolled away and started to come to her knees as McFarlane looked to follow her into the ring, only for McKinley to jerk her off the apron by her ankles. Stringer shook her head and baseball slid underneath the bottom rope to put herself between the two Valeries, telling McKinley to get back to her corner. The Unity Champion argued with the referee as McFarlane threw up her hands and rolled back into the ring and came to her feet before she started to advance upon Lacey in the middle of the ring. As McFarlane approached her, Lacey caught her with the Siren’s Song, hurling a handful of red powder into the Scot’s face. As the Edinburgh native staggered backwards, trying to clear her vision, Lacey drove her into the mat with the Throe of Passion swinging reverse STO and then made the cover. As McFarlane landed, McKinley finally acquiesced to the referee’s demand to head to the corner, allowing Stringer to see the pin fall and slide into the ring, scurrying to get into position to make the count finally.

Dante: There’s the THROE OF PASSION!! Ring the bell, Grayson!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Not just yet she isn’t! McFarlane kicked out in time, and thank goodness for that!

McFarlane kicked out just in the nick of time and rolled away to the side making it to the ropes and pulled herself up slightly as Vincent grabbed hold of a water bottle and headed towards the Edinburgh native, handing the bottle. As Valerie used it to clear her vision, Lacey headed unsteadily towards her corner  and made the tag to McKinley. McFarlane continued her way back up to her feet only for McKinley to catch her with a high knee to her back, sending her opponent into the ring ropes. McFarlane reeled as she bounced off them and the Gold Standard member grabbed hold of her by the hand, locking in a wristlock before she jerked her forwards into the Crown Jewel short arm lariat. As McFarlane hit the mat, McKinley drove an elbow drop into McFarlane’s chest and made the cover.

Dante: Count, you nitwit! I could have gotten to twelve by the time this referee has taken!

One…

Two…

...THRE-----------

Zack: Good call by the senior official right there. She saw the foot in the nick of time, and this main event continues!

Stringer waved off the count before she completed the three count, pointing to McFarlane’s foot on the ropes as she did so. McKinley stared at the referee in disbelief, demanding the three count from FFW’s senior official. Stringer through shook her head and told her once more that it was only a two. The Gold Standard member still didn’t accept the count, arguing it with the referee only for Stringer to leave her in no doubt that the two stood,  the foot was on the rope and that the decision wouldn’t be changed. McKinley threw her hands up and advanced back on McFarlane, pulling her upwards and away from the ropes, setting her up for the Divine Providence….but before she could deliver it, Luci slid into the ring and lunged towards McKinley taking her leg from beneath her with a chop block.

Zack: That’ll get you 15 yards in the NFL, but it was damn effective in this environment tonight!

Dante: What do Australilans know about the NFL?!

Luci came back to her feet as Lacey entered the ring and charged towards, catching the Australian with a forearm smash to the jaw, followed up by a second before Luci began to fire back, the pair exchanging blows. Stringer started to try and separate them as the two opposing Valeries began to come back to their feet. McKinley struck first as they both made it to a vertical base, raking her nails down McFarlane’s face, leaving her temporarily blinded. Quickly the Gold Standard member pulled her opponent into place for the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO as Kyle slid a title in underneath the bottom right and right into position for the move….which never came as McFarlane suddenly came to life, firing elbows into the side of her opponents head before she swept her legs out from underneath her to send her down to the canvas.

Zack: Man, look at the speed and ferocity of those elbows from Valerie! I don’t see how McKinley is still standing!

Dante: Because she’s more than just a One Percenter financially, she’s also a world class talent in the ring!

McKinley rolled to the side and pushed herself up to her hands and knees which saw McFarlane deadlift her up into the air and in one fluid motion slam her down into the canvas with the Final Curtain gutwrench powerbomb. Quickly the Scot made the cover, hooking both legs tightly as she did so as both Luci and Lacey fell through the ropes to the outside.

Zack: There’s the FINAL CURTAIN!! IT’S GONNA BE ACADEMIC!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: FLUKE!! TOTAL FLUKE! VALERIE GOT HER SHOULDER UP, I SAW IT!

Zack: Oh shut up. 

Stringer called for the bell as McKinley kicked out a moment too late, rolling out to the apron, to the floor and to her feet. Kyle retrieved the Unity and Fast Track titles as the bell rang - Lacey managing to kick Luci away from her. The Australian blonde rolled into the ring to join her partner as McFarlane slowly came back to her feet.

Kat: Here are your winners, by way of pinfall, the team of LUCI and VALERIE MCFARLANE!!!!

Zack: We just crowned ourselves new #1 contenders for the Unity Tag Titles, and I can’t wait to see that rematch!

Dante: Bite your tongue. I told you she got her shoulder up, this shouldn’t even count!

Zack: I thought I told you to shut up.  Make sure you join us at Breaking Point when Valerie McKinley looks to insert herself into the Evolution title picture when she meets Scarlett Silver! Good night from Velocity!

The Australian and the Scottish wrestler had their hands raised in the air as they were joined by Vincent and began to celebrate in the ring. Meanwhile the Gold Standard, who were retreating up the entrance ramp, thrust the Unity titles in the air themselves, reminding everyone that they still ruled the division. Luci and Valerie McFarlane made title motions around their waist as they did so; while the show began to fade off the air.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 03:10:37 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: