Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 18, 2024, 07:04:58 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - May 2, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - May 2, 2020  (Read 237 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 02, 2020, 07:53:16 pm »

Live from the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
May 2, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time  Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera.

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Tara Cortez raising both hands overhead to rate herself 10 stars, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Dawn Lohan coming off the top rope, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker.

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera.

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head.

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

Zack: Hello, everyone! Welcome to Breaking Point, and we are inching closer to Fury, only on FFW All Access May 30th. Thank you for joining us, where we'll decide the match type for the Ultraviolence Championship at Fury when Isis and Charlotte meet up one on one.

Dante: Plus Nevaeh Summers and a clearly challenged Dawn Lohan have to deal with the Franchise in a tag team match. We get to enjoy them getting their clocks cleaned. And the match with the most personal issue of all is starting the show.

Zack: You mean Valerie and Lacey, right?

Dante: Yup! Valerie fights for the honor of an innocent man! We can talk about it after it starts,

Kat: The opening match of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: We’re about to kick off the show with quite a grudge match, specifically requested by Valerie McKinley.

Dante: Yeah, of course she did. The Aussie strumpet attacked her manager for no good reason over in SVW. What do you EXPECT her to do?

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: Luci here has a guaranteed shot at the Unity Titles, but she’s got an angry redhead about to come out. But I don’t think she’s all that worried. 

Dante: She should be. I heard what Valerie had to say. She was extremely angry, and I don’t remember seeing her that upset before either. 

The lights in the arena sharply cut off, leaving everything in complete darkness. The chiming of a clock is heard echoing in the darkness, followed by a chipper, circus like chime tone. As the tone chimes on, a vibrant gold spotlight shines down on the top of the stage. The circus chimes are soon replaced by the opening chorus of “Villain” by Wildfire.

"Tic tic toc, the time bomb clock
Ticks grinning ear to ear here baby
Tic Tic Toc, the time bomb clock
ticks counting down...
tic, tic stop!"

At the exact moment “stop” is sung, the song kicks into full gear, setting off a series of shimmering gold strobe lights going off on either side of the ramp. A few seconds pass before the controversial redhead, Valerie McKinley makes her way out from behind the curtain and stands in the immediate center of the stage, standing in the gold spotlight. Coming out behind her and standing next to her was her manager, one Kyle Kilmeade.

"You know I speak in riddles,
And I’m plotting to destroy
Villain as I always was
Crazy is as crazy does"

Clad in a mid-thigh length leather jacket worn open over her gear, Valerie looks around at the crowd showering her with a rousing chorus of boos. Her championship is slung over her right shoulder as she looks over at Kyle and the pair simply shake their heads. The strobe lights begin to lessen in intensity as the pair makes their way down the aisle, her arms at her side and a focused look on her face. As she makes her way to the ring, the fans on either side of the aisle make their displeasure at her appearance rather noticeable, which Valerie simply dismisses with an arrogant flip of her hand.

"My sanity's in short supply
Mad as a hatter, hey surprise!
T-T-T-Ticking bomb on the inside
Livin' with the villain pacing in my mind."

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring, being accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade…..from Providence, Rhode Island...she is one half of the reigning FFW Unity Tag Team champions…….Valerie McKinley!!

The boos grow louder as Kyle hops up onto the apron and climbs into the ring. Valerie hops up onto the apron and spins around so her back is resting on the ropes. With her head bowed, she lifts both arms up towards her head and has her pointer finger and thumb on both hands close to her head. She lifts her head up and extends her arms out, her fingers pointing out at the crowd like pistols. She then makes a motion like she was firing her finger guns at the crowd before turning around to see Kyle already holding the ropes open for her. She steps through the open ropes and into the ring.

"I'm blowing up the mystery
And all the pretty things you see
Light flame to fuse
And Sparks will fly
You said goodnight
Now say goodbye."

Dante: What a touching story we have here, Zack. Here’s a woman defending someone who matters to her against a common ordinary thug, who happens to be from Australia.

Zack: Anyone who believes that narrative must be on something, or have Kyle on retainer. Either way, your opinion is the minority. 

Once in the ring, she walks around with her left arm extended outward,her right hand hoisting her title aloft, reveling in the heat from the crowd. She walks over to the corner and peels off her jacket, letting it drop to the apron as the lights return to normal and she rushes across the ring and catches Luci by surprise with a flying forearm smash to her face that sent her back into the corner. Stephen Wilson called for the bell and Valerie quickly began to unload on the Australian with a series of closed hand right and lefts to her jaw before she jerked her out of the corner and sent her flying towards the middle of the ring with a hair beal. Luci immediately pushed up to her knees where she was caught with a running knee strike to the jaw from the Gold Standard member.

Dante: Take it to her, Valerie! You know Luci has this coming, and I dare you to say anything otherwise. 

Zack: Challenge accepted, because what happened to Kilmeade was his own fault. If he had stayed on the floor, she couldn’t have hit him. 

Luci came back up to her feet and as she did so, Valerie grabbed hold of her by her hair and jerked her downwards into a single knee facebreaker before she dragged her back to her corner and began to slam Luci face first into the top turnbuckle repeatedly. McKinley drove her opponent into the thin padding over the steel bolt ten times before she stepped backwards, jerking Luci back with her and left her feet to slam the blonde’s head down into the canvas with a leaping reverse bulldog. As Luci hit the canvas, McKinley rolled into the mount position and started to drive her fists into her foes head, the referee calling for the break and started the count only for the Gold Standard member to grab hold of both sides of her head, using her grip to bounce the back of the blondes head off the canvas like she was dribbling a baseball. Wilson tried to pull McKinley away from her foe only for the red haired wrestler to bring the blonde up to her feet, driving knees into her chest before she jerked her forward and slammed her downwards with a DDT. Again McKinley rolled over to take up the mount position on Luci’s back and this time started to bounce her face off the canvas before she shoved her face into the mat and started to scrub it back and forth. Again Wilson called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before he intervened and pulled Valerie away from the blonde.

Dante: I can’t believe you are going to sit here and advocate for a woman who brutally attacked an innocent man for just doing his job!

Zack: His job is to stay on the floor and advise. It’s not to get into the ring or on the apron during a match. And she wasn’t aiming for him. 

McKinley immediately tore into the referee verbally only for Wilson to remind her that he was the referee, that he was in charge and that he would disqualify her. It only caused Valerie to shove him out of the way and charge forwards towards Luci once more, catching her as she was pushing up to her feet to slam her face first into the mat once again with a one handed bulldog. Quickly the Unity Tag Team Champion pulled her opponent back to her feet once more and quickly whipped her into the corner, following in behind her and left her feet to catch her with a running two footed dropkick to her chest. McKinley quickly rolled backwards and came to her feet and raised her boot to press it against Luci’s throat in the corner, choking the life out of her. 

Dante: You know, I thought you had some kind of moral compass. But to hear you talk, it’s okay to hit innocent people while they are working and minding their own business. 

Zack: I know you see things no one else does, because you’re asinine. But no fair minded person is gonna look at what happened to Kilmeade as anything he didn’t cause himself. 

Wilson once more called for the break and started to use the count, McKinley dropping her foot back to the canvas on four. It only stayed there for a moment before she began to drive stiff side kicks into her foes midsection. Again the referee called for the break and used the count, getting to four before McKinley yanked her opponent towards her, wrapping her arms around her body and sent her flying to the canvas with a belly to belly suplex. McKinley immediately came back to her feet and quickly hopped up onto the middle rope only to launch herself off the middle rope and delivered an elbow drop straight into Luci’s chest as she started to sit up. Again Valerie didn’t waste a second before she wrapped her hands around her opponents throat again, starting to choke her opponent again. The referee called for the break again, using the count and getting to four before McKinley released.

Dante: If it’s so cut and dry as that, why do you think Valerie is so angry in there right now? Have you ever seen her like that before? No, it’s because of what happened. 

Zack: Maybe, but it could also be the fact this is half the team that beat her and Lacey in their first match as a team. And that probably rubs the ego wrong of the One Percenter.

The red haired wrestler pulled Luci upwards as she came to her feet and jerked her straight forwards into a single arm clothesline. As the blonde hit the canvas, Valerie spun around and started to stomp away viciously at the Australian’s body, the referee again asking the Gold Standard member to allow her foe get to her feet and started the count only for McKinley to leave her feet and deliver a leg drop across her opponent’s chest. Luci rolled away, holding her chest and trying to catch her breath before she started to rise, Valerie quickly grabbing hold of her hair and her tights as she pulled her back to her feet, spun her around and built up a head of speed as she headed towards the corner, throwing Luci between the turnbuckles and shoulder first into the steel ring post.

Dante: You really think Valeire is that selfish? That all she cares about is her tag titles, and not about those around her?

Zack: I didn’t say that. You asked why she could be so angry, and that could be one of the reasons. Hell, she said it in her promo. Did you watch that at all?

Luci started to step backwards gingerly only for McKinley to deliver a dropkick to her butt, sending her shoulder back into the steel ring post again. Valerie rolled out of the ring to the outside and quickly moved around to the ring post where she grabbed hold of Luci by the wrist and jerked her shoulder first into the ring post once more. Wilson leaned through the ropes, angrily reprimanding Valerie and telling her to bring it back into the ring only to see McKinley slam her foes arm against the steel, not once but twice before the red headed woman slid back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. The referee once more reprimanded the Gold Standard member and threatened her with disqualification only to get ignored as she pulled the blonde back into the ring, scooped her upwards and delivered a shoulder breaker to the injured shoulder. Luci immediately grabbed hold of her shoulder, writhing in pain as she landed on the mat. 

Dante: So let me ask you this then. If Valerie comes over here and nails you in the head, is that okay too? I mean you’re working and minding your own business. So that must mean you’d understand and not be bothered. 

Zack: There’s a difference, jackass. I’m not a manager. I call matches. I’ve never gotten involved in matches, but her manager has. Many times actually. 

Valerie shook her head and zeroed in on Luci’s arm once more, grabbing hold of her by the wrist before she dropped down and locked in a cross armbreaker on her foe’s injured arm. The referee dropped down next to Luci, asking her if she wanted to quit, getting a shrieked ‘No’ from the blonde who tried to jerk her arm free only for Valerie to apply more torque in the hold. Luci kicked her feet against the canvas and shook her head, refusing to quit when the referee asked as she instead started to do everything she could to move both herself and the Gold Standard member across the ring before she kicked out her foot at full stretch and caught the bottom rope. Wilson called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Valerie released and rolled away from her foe and got to her feet as Luci pulled herself out of the ring, holding her arm against her body.

Dante: You just have an answer for everything, don’t you? It’s alright for innocent people to get attacked as long as you don’t like them. 

Zack: If I got involved in a match like Kilmeade does, I’d expect someone to knock me on my ass from time to time. But I’m not him, and again she wasn’t even aiming for him!

Before the referee could do anything, McKinley launched herself into a baseball slide that caught Luci perfectly in the chest. Quickly the red haired wrestler pulled her foe back up to her feet and into a hammerlock that she used to shove her forwards and run her shoulder first into the steel ring post once more. Again, Wilson threatened to disqualify McKinley who shook her head at the official as she shoved the Australian back onto the apron, grabbing her arm once more as she lay face down on the mat and slammed the limb into the edge of the apron. Luci rolled back into the ring, holding her arm as McKinley pulled herself back up onto the apron and stepped through the ropes where the referee read her the riot act.

Dante: I think Luci should apologize to him, and beg his forgiveness for what she did. And then maybe it’d soothe the fire in Valerie and Stacey and probably the other girls in the group.

Zack: Don’t hold your breath for that. She doesn’t owe him an apology. He was on the apron, he got caught with a shot his client ducked. Maybe Stacey should apologize. 

McKinley once more pushed him out of the way and charged towards her blonde opponent as she began to make it to her feet and took her down to the mat with a running neckbreaker. Luci held her shoulder as she hit the canvas and the Unity Champion turned back towards her, stomping away at the blonde’s shoulder before she reached down and started to pull the Australian upwards. Valerie quickly yanked her foe into a standing headscissors and began to lift her upwards, looking for a piledriver...only for Luci to kick her feet and block the move before she stood upwards, lifting Val with her then snapped her forwards to drive her into the canvas with an Alabama slam. Luci staggered backwards and caught herself against the ring ropes to hold herself upright.

Dante: Don’t try to pin this on the innocent shoulders of the delicate flower that is Stacey. She was ducking because why should she take a shot if she can avoid it?!

Zack: I agree with you. You’re 100% right on that. And if her manager had been on the floor where he belonged, we wouldn’t be having this conversation. End of.

Valerie started to rise to her feet only for Luci to move forward quickly and drive a big boot into McKinley’s face to send her back down to the canvas. Luci held her shoulder as she shook her arm out, trying to get life back into the limb and as Valerie started to rise to her feet, Luci charged towards her and caught the Unity Champion with a running knee strike in her gut. Four more raised knees followed that before Luci grabbed hold of her opponent by the wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring into the far corner with a pained cry as she held her shoulder for a moment then took off across the ring and caught her opponent with a running big boot to the face. Luci stepped back quickly and used the ring ropes to deliver an enzuigiri to the side of Valerie’s head. As McKinley stepped out of the corner, the blonde grabbed hold of her head and jerked her downwards into a small package pinfall attempt.

Zack: Luci’s trying to put this thing away and catch Valerie unaware in the process. 

One…

Two--

Dante: I knew it wouldn’t work. Valerie has too much anger and resolve in her to let this loose cannon put her away tonight. 

Valerie kicked out and rolled back to her feet only to find Luci was already upright, waiting for her as she skipped forward and flattened her to the canvas with a bicycle kick to the face. The Gold Standard member sat up and began to rise upwards only for Luci to deliver a running knee strike to her face. She used her good arm to yank Valerie upwards and straight into a single knee strike to her face once more before she hooked McKinley’s head and snapped off a DDT. Still favouring her arm, Luci came back upright and backed up to the corner, climbing up onto the middle turnbuckle before she waved the rising Gold Standard member to make it the rest of the way to her feet. As Valerie turned to face her, Luci jumped forwards and drove the point of her elbow into the top of McKinley’s head. The Australian grimaced slightly and held her arm as she landed before she looked to shake it out once more. 

Zack: I’ll even go you one better. If the roles reversed tonight and Vincent got up on the apron and was hit by a wrestler, I wouldn’t cry foul because that’s not where he belongs. 

Dante: Well of course not, he’s subhuman. No one gives a crap about that guy. He doesn’t have the love and support of as many as Kyle does. 

Zack: ((sound of head hitting his desk))

McKinley pushed up to her feet once more and was spun around by the blonde who started to lay into the Unity Tag Team Champion with a series of knife edge chops to the chest. The blows drove the red head back into the corner where Luci continued to deliver them, ignoring the referee’s request for separation and only stepping away as he reached four. A second later Luci stepped forwards into the corner and delivered a Mongolian chop to  Valerie’s shoulders before she leapt up, planting her feet in her gut as she grabbed hold of her head and sent the Gold Standard member out of the corner with a monkey flip. Valerie hit the mat hard and began to rise back to a vertical base, turning to face the blonde. Luci darted towards her and caught the red haired wrestler with a codebreaker. McKinley fell to the side after the move landed and Luci dove on top of her, pulling her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: I’m not talking about this any more with you. Luci caught every bit of that codebreaker, and there’s the cover!

One…

Two…

...T-

Dante: And she failed to get the win. I’m glad you’ve decided to admit I am totally right, as I always am. We’d get along better if you just kept that in mind. 

Valerie kicked out and Luci pulled her up to her feet without even looking to the referee to check the count and whipped her across the ring into the corner. Luci charged in behind McKinley and left her feet to catch the red haired wrestler with a high knee to the chest before she stepped backwards and began to fire off high side kicks into her foes chest. The referee called for separation again and used the count as the kicks were delivered, getting to four before Luci stepped away. The blonde circled around to the middle of the ring, building up speed before she charged forwards and launched herself into a rolling koppu kick that caught McKinley flush in the face. Luci quickly came back to her feet and scaled the ring ropes next to Valerie, sitting on the top turnbuckle as she wrapped an arm around her head and launched herself out of the corner and into a tornado DDT. The Australian once more made the cover.

Zack: Luci getting a little wind beneath her, and nearly planted Valerie’s head through the canvas! 

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: Still didn’t work. How much you wanna bet she goes and tries to attack Kyle again? 

Valerie kicked out once more and Luci again pulled her foe up to her feet and shoved her back against the ring ropes, pinning her against them before she started to fire off knees into McKinley’s gut. Wilson called for separation and started to use the count once more, getting to four before Luci hopped up onto the middle rope and drove a knee into the underside of her jaw before she slipped over the top rope and ensnared the Gold Standard member in a tarantula submission hold around the ropes. Wilson instantly called for the break and started to administer the count, getting to four before Luci released her grip in the submission hold and fell to the apron as McKinley collapsed to the mat. The Australian quickly pushed up to her feet and headed towards the corner where she climbed up to the top rope and launched herself into a hurricanrana as soon her opponent was vertical. She snapped off the move and as it landed, Luci made the cover, hooking the legs of the Gold Standard member.

Zack: Luci’s hitting Valerie with high impact after high impact offense, and that may be a three count!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: And it isn’t. Again. Valerie is NOT going to give this woman the satisfaction of victory, no matter what tries. 

Valerie kicked out once more and Luci shook her head as she came back to her feet, pulling McKinley up to her feet and quickly lifted her off her feet and into a snap suplex. Luci kept the front facelock applied as she rolled her hips, coming up to her feet once more, bringing McKinley up with her and snapped off another snap suplex. A third snap suplex followed that before Luci again brought her opponent up to her feet only to slam her back down into the canvas with a sit out facebuster. As it landed, Luci floated over and pulled McKinley upwards and into a camel clutch. Luci sat low on the back of the Gold Standard member, fingers interlocked underneath her jaw as she pulled back on her head. Luci leaned back further, pulling back more on Valerie’s head to arch her back unnaturally as she did so, applying more and more pressure on her foe’s spine while McKinley refused to submit when asked the question by the referee. 

Dante: She’s not gonna quit. She’s fighting for morality in there. You know, the ultra-rich have problems too. 

Zack: Oh yeah. Do I take the Benz or the Aston Martin out to the Hamptons this weekend? Tell me more of that plight. 

Dante: Clearly the Benz!

Wilson again asked the Gold Standard member the question, getting another no as Luci did everything that she could to make the submission hold more effect and apply more pressure to her opponent’s back. Still McKinley refused to give in to the hold shaking her head in response to the referee’s questioning while she tried to find a way to escape the submission hold. Still Luci kept it locked on tightly only for McKinley’s writhing and squirming to cause the blonde’s hands to slip upwards, over her mouth, allowing the Gold Standard member to bite down on the Australian’s finger. Luci snatched her hand away, examining her finger as she released the hold and came to her feet. 

Dante: Valerie would have been justified if she had bit off a couple of those digits. That’d show Luci the error of her ways. 

Zack: I hope your clients’ future opposition is listening, because I’m sure you’re giving them ideas. 

McKinley slid backwards and tried to get out of of the ring, only for Luci to stop her halfway by grabbing her by the hair and pulling her back into the ring. Quickly she brought the red haired wrestler to her feet and started to fire off forearm shots into the side of her jaw, forcing her backwards to the ring ropes once more before she grabbed hold of her wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring. As the Gold Standard member came back towards her opponent, Luci lifted her upwards and drove her down into the canvas with a spinebuster, falling to her knees as she slammed her into the mat. The Australian bounced back up to her feet and measured up her foe, watching her and circling around her as she started to sit up and slowly came to one knee only for Luci to catch her with a shining wizard to the side of the head. Val fell to the mat and the blonde came crashing down across her body with a back splash before she rolled over and hooked the leg as she made the cover.

Zack: I like this speed we’re seeing out of Luci tonight, and here we go again!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: Of course, you like it. She’s one of your favorites, as well as the favorite of my close, personal, long time friend, Adam.

McKinley’s shoulder popped up just ahead of the three count and Luci looked over to the official, getting shown the two count before she flicked her eyes to her husband at ringside who encouraged her onwards; the fans cheering her on. Luci nodded her head in acceptance of the referee’s count and pulled Valerie up from the canvas and straight into a cobra clutch. Valerie tried to jerk her arm free, causing Luci to grimace as McKinley pulled on the arm that she had been working over earlier in the match but Luci kept her grip on her opponent before she turned the submission hold into a cobra clutch bulldog. As McKinley landed, Luci rolled her onto her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: That was a thing of beauty, and Luci’s looking for the bell to sound in three!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Then she can keep looking, because I already told you it isn’t happening in this match.

McKinley’s shoulder popped up before the three count could be completed causing the Australian wrestler to look towards the referee. Wilson held up the two count, re-emphasising it as Luci asked for the three before she nodded her head. As the blonde made it back to her feet she circled around the slow moving red haired woman. She waited for the Gold Standard member to begin to pull herself upwards, Luci raised one hand in the air and let out a yell as McKinley grabbed hold of Stephen Wilson by the pant leg and pulled him closer to her. As the official tried to free himself, McKinley started to berate him for the pull on her leg as behind the referee, Kyle grabbed hold of Luci’s foot and tried to pull it out from under her to cause her to faceplant.

Zack: Look at that! You’re gonna tell me he doesn’t deserve everything that happens to him during matches?!

Dante: She has that and a lot more coming her way, if you ask me. He’d be well within his rights if he parted that bad dye job with a tire iron as far as I’m concerned!

Kilmeade quickly let go off her as Vincent started to move quickly down the side of the ring and around the corner towards, chasing him off as Luci warned him not to get involved in the match. As the Australian turned her attention back to her opponent, McKinley shoved the referee away from her and exploded forwards, catching Luci with a forearm smash to her face. A second forearm smash followed that before Valerie delivered a throat thrust to her foe. The blonde gasped for breath and Valerie scooped her up off her feet and dropped her across the top rope with a stun gun. Luci stumbled backwards, holding her throat and gasping for breath once more before the Gold Standard unleashed a springboard roundhouse kick to the side of her head. 

Dante: Beautifully done there, Valerie. Shame there’s nothing of substance up there to knock any sense into. 

Zack: Jesus….I hope we have some guests lined up before the show is over. I’m already feeling a headache coming.

Luci fell back against the turnbuckles in the corner and Valerie lunged at her, catching her with an elbow shot. Four more back elbow shots, alternating between right and left followed those before McKinley stepped forward, spun around and caught the Australian with the One Percent gamengiri kick to the side of her head. Luci dropped down to her knees in the corner and sat back on her heels as McKinley landed on the mat and took a couple of moments to get her bearings after the beating Luci had given her earlier. The pair started to come upright at the same moment and Valerie used a thumb to the eye to keep the advantage. As the blonde covered up and tried to clear her version, McKinley went after her injured arm, applying an arm wringer to her that she combined with a wrist lock then jerked Luci forwards into the Crown Jewel short arm lariat. The Unity Tag Team Champion fell to her knees as she delivered the move and took a couple of seconds before she fell across her opponent’s body and hooked the leg for a cover.

Dante: There’s the CROWN JEWEL!! She’s done, Valerie!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Luci begs to differ! She’s got the shoulder up, but how much more can she have left in the tank?

Luci’s shoulder popped up from the canvas before the three count and McKinley looked to the referee, seeing the two fingers raised and shook her head as she rolled to the ropes, pulling herself to her feet and demanded the three count from the official. Wilson stayed firm in his decision that it was merely a two count, telling the Unity Champion that the shoulder came up in the nick of time only for Valerie to continue to argue with him until she looked down to Kyle who told her to turn her attention back towards Luci. As McKinley did so, Luci launched herself forward with an attempt at a superkick...only for the Gold Standard member to duck underneath the kick and step past the Australian. As the blonde turned around Valerie caught her across the chest and didn’t waste any time at all in slamming her into the canvas with the Divine Providence swinging reverse STO. McKinley made the cover, hooking the leg as Stephen Wilson slid into position to begin the count; the Gold Standard member kicking her feet up onto the ropes for good measure.

Dante: DIVINE PROVIDENCE!! And to a more deserving person it couldn’t have happened!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Very few get up after that, and Luci won’t be added to the list! McKinley wins, and I hope you’ll shut up about this now.

McKinley’s feet dropped to the canvas as the three count was completed and rolled away, laying on the mat for a couple of seconds as Wilson called for the bell. Kyle slid into the ring with the Unity Tag Team Championship in his grasp and started to help McKinley to her feet.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, here is your winner by way of pinfall, representing the Gold Standard...VALERIE MCKINLEY. 

Dante: The right woman won, Zack. Try to paint it any way you want, but Luci got her just desserts. And I bet there’ll be second helpings before she’s done with the Gold Standard. 

Zack: It’s a shame I don’t have a mute button out here. What can we do to make that possible? 

Stephen Wilson and Kyle raised her hands in victory before Valerie took the Unity Tag Team Championship from her manager which she raised in the air as Kilmeade raised her hair again. The crowd booed her loudly as she celebrated her victory. Behind her Luci started to use the ring ropes to pull herself up to her feet and Valerie turned to face her and darted forward to slam the Tag Team title into her face. Luci fell backwards to the mat and was quickly jerked back upright by McKinley who built up a head of steam as she made towards the ring ropes and hurled the blonde over the top to fall in a heap at Vincent’s feet. The crowd booed her loudly as Valerie celebrated her win before the show cut elsewhere.

Angela's A Little Grumpy

The words “Recorded After Future Shock Impact 3” appear on the screen before we find roving reporter Herbie Richmond peering inside the open locker room door of NHB. He gives it a knock as he heads inside.

Herbie: Impact went off the air about a half hour ago, and I wanted to get a few comments from Angela and Jem of No Holding Back about their first main event on a stage like this. Let’s see what they are up to.

Jem: Hey Herbie!!

She gave him a wave as Angela looked up at him.

Jem: How you doing? Angela’s a little grumpy right now after getting double teamed and suffering from a couple of submissions. You know how it is though. Personally I thought she was heroic. Championic - is that a word? Anyway, she was amazing wasn’t she? The way she took the best that the Dragons had and managed to fight through it all to make the tag.

Herbie: I’m good, and championic isn’t a word actually. But I get your drift.

Herbie moved towards Angela and sat down next to her.

Herbie: I’d have thought the thrill of winning might at least be stronger than the aches and pains. Angela, how are you feeling? Seems like you took the lion’s share of offense from the Dragons and Jem managed to avoid the majority of it.

Angela nodded her head. 

Angela: That’s a pretty fair assessment Herb. I took the brunt of everything that Jenny and Su could do and Jem was….

Jem: I tried to point it out to the referee and I tried to tell ‘em you’d made the tag but they just weren’t listening to me. I can’t help that can I? Some people just won’t listen to reason.

The smaller half of the team interrupted.

Angela: Though, you could maybe, have left the ring quicker and stopped the arguing. Just saying. Either way, we picked up a huge win - a nice way for us to bounce back after defeat at Relentless and now we can get the train back on the tracks and get rolling the right way once more.

Herbie: Well that’s part of the reason I came. I happen to know from management that your win tonight has earned you a match with the #1 contenders to the Unity titles. And if you win that, you get back in line for another shot. So the effort tonight got you back in the conversation. That’s good, right? You get to face Luci and Valerie next. 

Jem: YES!!!! That’s amazing!! Great news Herbie, thank you for letting us know. I bet that makes it all feel a little better doesn’t it, Ange? We’re one match away from challenging for the Unity Tag Team titles again. One match!! Then...one more match and we’ll be the Unity Tag Team Champions!!!

Angela managed a smile. 

Angela: Alright, don’t go getting ahead of yourself there. One match at a team and we’ve not gotten past Luci and Valerie yet. That’s not going to be easy, or a cakewalk or anything. They’re going to be a real test. They did beat the Gold Standard after we came up short after all. Valerie is one of the best and most experienced wrestlers in the whole world who has done pretty much everything that there is to do in this business. Luci is one of the best and brightest, fastest rising young wrestlers out there. They’ll fight like lions...or like an angered pair of Mike Tysons. Let’s not take anything for granted.

Herbie: The upside is that there’s not likely going to be nearly as much double teaming against them. And if there is, maybe Jem here will make her point from the corner rather than in the ring! 

Jem nodded her head. 

Jem: Yup, you’ve got it. I’ll try to stay in the corner in case the referee distracts themselves with me instead of keeping their focus on the legal women and the action in the ring. I’ll even pinkie swear it. If Angela wants me too. And Angela is right, Luci and Valerie are going to be very tough opponents, but I’m confident that we’ll be able to find a way to beat them then we’ll wait with baited breath till they’ve challenged for the Unity titles to see who we face afterwards.

A grin crossed her face.

Jem: But, right now, we’ll focus all our attention on Luci and Valerie and do everything to be at our best when we face them.

Herbie: Good luck to you both when you face them. And I hope you get to feeling better soon, Angela. 

He gave her a sympathetic pat on the shoulder before we go back to the live broadcast. 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:36:02 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 07:53:28 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and the winner will set the stipulation for the FFW Ultraviolence Championship match at Fury!!!

Dante: I told you before we started I wasn't going anywhere tonight. So put that out of your head now.

Zack: A man can dream! Coming up next, we're gonna find out who gets the decide the stipulation for the match at Fury for the Ultraviolence Championship.

As soon as Kat finished the announcement, Isis Morales came staggering through the curtains from the Gorilla Position and out onto the stage where she was followed by Charlotte Harker. Before Morales could get her balance, Harker slammed a steel chair into her back. A second and third chair shot followed that before Isis managed to put a couple of steps of distance between herself and the Franchise member, the Ultraviolence Champion turning and as Harker looked to bring the chair around to deliver another shot to her body the Titaness slammed her fist into the seat causing Charlotte to drop the chair. Isis grimaced slightly but didn’t pause before she went on the attack, lunging towards Harker and catching her with an elbow strike to the side of her head. A second and third elbow strike followed it before Harker staggered away on the stage, Isis stopping her before she got too far away by grabbing hold of her wrist and jerked her forwards into a short arm clothesline that sent the Franchise member down to the steel on the entrance ramp. 

Zack: Looks like nobody wanted to wait for the match to start, and we already got this fight underway.

Dante: I'm really torn here too, because I happen to like both of these women. So I may not be able to be as unbiased as I usually am. My apologies to Canada.

Harker sat up and started to come to her knees only for Isis to cut her off with a running knee to the jaw, grabbing hold of her opponent by the hair and jerking her upwards to her feet only to slam her knee into her face four times before she released her. Charlotte stood upright and took a step backwards only to get knocked down to the floor with a spinning backfist from Morales. Again the Ultraviolence Champion gave her foe no chance to recover as she once more brought her to her feet, taking hold of her wrist and jerked her forwards into a raised knee to the midsection, followed by a second, a third, a fourth and a fifth. Charlotte dropped down to one knee and again Isis manhandled the former Unity Champion to her feet, scooping her up onto her shoulder and took a few quick steps forwards before she drove her downwards into the steel of the entrance ramp with a powerslam. 

Dante: I'm kinda curious what set these two off before the match even started. They're usually such gentle flowers.

Zack: Isis and Charlotte are gentle flowers? Have you actually watched them before tonight?!

The Franchise member rolled away from her foe towards the edge of the stage before she started to rise upwards, Isis waving her back to her feet as she set herself. Harker looked a little bit unsteady, one hand holding her back as she rose. As soon as she upright, Isis skipped forwards and went looking to borrow from Valentina’s playbook as she launched herself into the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick...only getting air as Charlotte ducked underneath the flying boot and stepped past the Titaness. Isis took a step forwards, right  to the edge of the stage before she turned around to find Harker skipping forwards with a front thrust kick that planted her foot deep into Morales stomach and sent her flying backwards off the stage. Isis landed on her feet on the floor, taking a couple of steps to find her balance as Harker shook her head, stepping backwards herself only to dart forwards and hurl herself into her opponent with a front flip senton. It caught Isis perfectly in the chest and sent her down to the floor. 

Zack: I'd be curious to hear what kind of matches they'd even want. We know Charlotte doesn't mind booking other people, that's how Isis won the title.

Dante: She didn't book that match for Isis, I don't think. She was just hoping they'd destroy each other, and maybe enjoy some popcorn.

Quickly the former One Woman show member came back up to her feet, dragging Isis up with her and sent her flying head first into one of the stage’s steel supports. Charlotte did it again before Isis reeled away from her. Harker didn’t let her get far before she took a couple of steps forward and launched herself into a leaping knee strike to the side of her head. Isis stumbled, managing to keep her feet underneath her thanks to the support from the arena wall and Charlotte moved quickly, reaching back before she fired off a vicious knife edge chop into the Titaness' chest. A second and a third and a fourth followed it before Harker began to unload on her foe with a series of stiff kicks into her midsection. Five landed in quick succession before Charlotte moved to stand in front of Isis, grabbing hold of her hair on both sides of her head and slammed her skull backwards against the wall. 

Dante: As powerful as these two are, this reminds me of those old school monster flicks where Godzilla had to fight some behemoth.

Zack: So which one of them are you comparing to a giant lizard? I'm sure they both would appreciate knowing that.

Harker looked to do it a second time only for Isis to stop her in her tracks as she raked the eyes of the former Franchise member. With Charlotte temporarily blinded, Isis stepped to the side and used all of her power to jerk the former Unity Champion forwards, sending her head first into the breezeblock wall. Harker staggered backwards and Isis didn’t waste any time in driving a boot into her stomach, doubling the Buffalo native over before she grabbed her into a side headlock which she turned into a modified bulldog as she charged towards the wall and slammed Harker headfirst into it. Again Charlotte staggered backwards, trying to get away from her foe but Isis wasn’t at all interested in letting her get anywhere as she followed after her, the pair heading through a large open doorway and into the backstage area where there was a table set up with a couple of microphones and several bottles of water.

Zack: This match isn't Falls Count Anywhere, folks. But I think these two are long past caring about that right now.

Dante: Those water bottles are for me. It's thirsty work carrying you through a good night of commentary, Hudson.

Harker reached the table first and grabbed hold of two of the bottled waters, turning and hurling them one after the other in quick succession at Isis. The Titaness batted them away as she continued to advance on Charlotte who grabbed hold of a microphone, turned and slammed it into the side of Isis jaw. Harker went for a second shot with the microphone only for Isis to block it before she countered with a headbutt which saw the Buffalo native sprawl backwards on the table for a second before she stood up which was enough for Morales to scoop her off her feet and slam her down through the table with a spinebuster. 

Dante: Jesus! Save some for the title match, ladies! Did you do something to stir them up before the match started? You're such an instigator!

Zack: I've been sat here with you the whole time since the show started! How the hell could I have started anything?

Harker rolled out of the wreckage and started to crawl away from Isis as the red haired wrestler confidently came to her feet and walked her opponent down. She reached down and pulled the Buffalo native up to her feet by her hair and shoved her back against the wall of the corridor where she started to lay into her with raised knees to her midriff before stepping backwards and pressing her boot against her throat. Harker immediately raised her hands up to her opponent’s foot, trying to push it away only for Isis to be relentless in applying pressure to her opponent’s throat. Charlotte became more desperate as she gasped for air and finally managed to lash out with her foot, catching Isis with a front kick to her knee cap. As Morales standing leg threatened to give way from the blow, Charlotte was able to shove her boot away from her throat, causing the Titaness to fall off balance and land on the floor. It was only momentary, though, as the Ultraviolence Champion quickly came back to her feet and looked to go back on the attack only for Charlotte to suddenly launch herself off away from the brick work; lowering her shoulder as she did so and drove Isis backwards, through a pair of locked double doors and into the room beyond. 

Zack: These two are supposed to meet at Fury on the 30th for the Ultraviolence Championship, but hell, they may be in no condition to compete after this match.

Dante: Nah, they are just very competitive women. It's a good thing we had this match early though, seems like they wouldn't have made it without a brawl before Fury.

As the camera followed the pair, they seemed to have entered what looked to be the arena’s boiler room. Charlotte using a double leg takedown to send her foe to the floor, bouncing her head off the hard concrete as she did so. The Buffalo native didn’t release her grip on her opponent’s legs as she forced herself back to her feet and dropped backwards, catapulting Isis face first into the exposed breeze block of the wall. Isis hit the wall hard and staggered backwards as Harker forced her way back to her feet, wrapping her arms around her opponent’s waist and hurled her to the floor with a release belly to back suplex. The Ultraviolence Champion hit the floor hard as a result and held the back of her head as she rolled to the side and started to come back upright while the Franchise member used the wall to help her rise, Harker measured up the rising redhead, waiting until she had only just gotten her feet underneath her before she charged forwards and drove a running big boot into the side of her jaw. Isis staggered away before falling down to one knee.

Dante: You know neither of these two are used to facing opponents who can go toe to toe with them like this.

Zack: I'll give you that. Isis and Charlotte are usually the forces of nature in their respective matches, but that hasn't been the case here.

Morales tried to come back to a vertical base quickly, Charlotte shaking her head as she did so before she spotted a ladder and a length of chain nearby. Quickly the Buffalo native wrapped the chain around her fist and picked up the ladder, stepping forwards quickly to drive the ladder into Morales gut. A second ladder shot was driven into her stomach before Harker jabbed the end of the ladder viciously into her jaw. Isis staggered backwards once more and again Charlotte charged forwards to drive the end of the ladder into Morales face, sending her back down to the floor. Isis took a couple of moments on the floor before she rolled over and pushed up to all fours. Harker dropped the ladder and moved to stand over the Ultraviolence Champion, unwrapping the chain from around her fist, grabbing one end in her other hand and looped it around her neck as she began to choke Morales out.

Zack: This match has long since been called off, but I don't think either one of them cares at this point. They are just wrecking each other for free now.

Dante: Well it's not like they can hear the bell back there, Hudson.

Morales clawed at the chain around her neck as she gasped for air, forcing herself back up to her feet. As Big Red made it fully upright, Charlotte jumped onto her back, wrapping her legs around her waist as she pulled back on the chain. Isis carried her forward, still trying to pull the chain away in an effort to catch breath. The Ultraviolence Champion stumbled forwards out of the boiler room into the corridor and headed to her left, moving further away from the ringside area before she spun and flung herself backwards, driving Charlotte into the wall of the corridor. Isis did it a second time, causing Harker to release her grip enough for Isis to reach behind her with one hand, grab the chain with the other and as she leaned forwards she hurled the number one contender to her title over her head and down to the floor. 

Dante: You know when I saw this match booked, here I was thinking these two could possibly have a scientific contest between two very strong women.

Zack: Obviously you were wrong. As a matter of fact watching this, you couldn't be more wrong.

Harker sat up and started to make her way back to her feet as Isis gasped for breath. When the Buffalo native made it back to a vertical base, Morales skipped forwards and caught her beneath the jaw with a savate kick. Harker stumbled backwards once more and Isis caught her again, wrapping both hands around her throat and drove her into the floor with a chokeslam. Harker lay back on the floor and Morales pressed her foot against Charlotte’s wrist before she stooped down and unwrapped the chain from around her fist. Isis took a moment to smirk as Harker rolled onto all fours and this time it was Morales turn to wrap the chain around her foe’s throat. The Titaness pulled it tight around the Buffalo natives neck and used it to pull her back up to her feet, leading her through the backstage area without relaxing her grip at all as Harker tried desperately to try and draw breath. Isis smirk turned into a grin as she saw an open roller shutter door and started to pick up speed as she entered the loading bay, using the chain to hurl Harker off the raised platform and to the tarmacked area below.

Zack: I'm glad these two aren't around people like this. That'd be a lot of collateral damage, to say the least.

Dante: I don't know. I think I could live with seeing a few fans get clobbered. They are subhuman after all.

Isis made her way down from the platform as Harker was managing to pull herself up to her hands and knees. Wrapping the chain partially around her fist to keep a tight grip, Isis swung and used the length of chain to whip the number one contender across the back, a second shot.. And third, and fourth and fifth followed each getting a yell of pain from Harker as she was pushed back down to the tarmac. Using the chain again Isis wraps it around Charlotte’s throat and uses it to pull the Franchise member up to her feet. Spinning her around towards her the Redhaired Goliath pulls her into a stiff forearm to the jaw before she spins her out again towards a car parked at the edge of the yard. Harker hits backfirst against the car door with a thud causing the owner having a crafty smoke beside it to almost jump out of his skin. Dropping his still lit cigarette to the ground in his haste to get out of the way, the owner hightails it up the ramp towards street level as Charlotte slumps to the ground. 

Dante: I hope we have some medical staff ready to treat these two whenever this fight breaks up out there in the parking lot.

Zack: We have medical staff at every show, this is no exception. And these two are going to need plenty of attention.

Charlotte doesn’t make any attempt to get up straight away as Isis closes the gap between them with a couple of large strides and immediately reaches down to grab Harker by the throat to start pulling her up. Just as Harker gets upright, she lashes out and stubs out the discarded lit cigarette on the Red Haired Goliath’s cheek. Morales releases her grip on her opponent’s neck as she steps back with a howl of anger and pain. Charlotte takes a moment to gather her bearings before she grabs Isis by the back of the head and runs her across the yard to faceplant her on the side of a truck. Keeping hold of her head, Harker keeps smashing the redhead’s face into the side of the truck, over and over again. Finally, she starts delivering stiff kicks into the back of the Ultraviolence Champion’s knees until she’s brought down to them. Taking a couple of steps back, the number one contender skips back and leaps to curb stomp the Champion’s face into the tarmac. 

Zack: I guarantee you Isis has never been treated like this before.

Dante: I can't wait to find out what the match type is gonna be for whoever wins. Or survives at this rate.

Morales doesn’t stay down for long before she starts to stagger back up to her feet, rolling her head across her shoulders she smirks as she turns around to find Charlotte… only to be met with a two by four to the face. Harker swings the plank like a baseball bat, catching Isis again in the jaw as the redhead starts to stagger backwards looking to avoid the shots as much as possible, but the Franchise member is relentless with her swings. Isis keeps backing away, feeling herself going uphill as they head up the ramp towards street level, with Harker swinging the two by four into the redhead’s skull and jaw the whole way, every couple of steps changing it up to jab the plank into the Champion’s ribs. Almost at the top of the ramp, Harker swings but this time Isis manages to duck the shot causing the Franchise member to connect with the railing at the side of the ramp instead, the impact making her drop the plank as she tries to keep from losing her balance. 

Dante: Why has no one tried to break these two up yet?! The match didn't even happen!

Zack: You want to go out there and try to stop it? Be my guest.

Harker pulled herself back upright quickly but not quickly enough as Morales grabbed her by the head and ran her into a chain link fence at the top of the ramp before she started to rake her face across it, back and forward like she was grating cheese. The number one contender tried to push away but Isis pushed harder on the back of her head, raking her across another couple of times before she scooped her up and slammed her straight through a sliding gate leading to the street beyond. Isis isn’t satisfied with that however as she pulls Charlotte up to her knees by the hair. Making sure the Franchise member stays on her knees under her own steam for a moment, Isis grabs the gate and slams it shut straight into Charlotte’s face. The number one contender rocks back on her knees, but Isis just straightens her up again to slam the gate back in her face a second time.. And a third… and fourth… and just before it hits for the fifth time Harker ducks and grabs Isis by the ankles to send her head first into the now closed gate instead. 

Zack: I've never seen anything like this. The match is officially a no contest, and has long since been over but they are still going to war.

Dante: Maybe someone ought to go tell them that, and remind them that the title isn't on the line till Fury.

Spotting the arena doors a little way down the street, Harker staggers to her feet and starts stumbling towards them. The number one contender starts to pick up a little traction until suddenly Isis catches up with her and sweeps her leg from under her sending her colliding into a street light. As the Franchise member bounces off backwards, Isis scoops her around the waist and lifts her up and over to dump her unceremoniously on the sidewalk, bouncing her head off the curb in the process. The red haired Goliath attempts to pick her up again but the number one contender doesn’t want any of that and lashes out with both feet managing to catch the Champion in the chest. Isis staggers backwards and Charlotte follows up with another double footed kick to her chest to send her back further and straight into the wall of the arena. 

Dante: Maybe they will work their way back to the ring ultimately, or at least someone will try to go stop this before it goes even further.

Zack: I wouldn't volunteer for that job, let me tell you. For once, I'm contented just to have to sit here with you.

Using the brief respite, Charlotte staggers back to her feet and delivers a headbutt to the Champion to keep her off balance and then grabs her by the head to bounce the back of her head off the wall a couple of times for good measure. Harker starts to stumble towards the arena doors again, as Isis staggers away from the wall after her. Speeding up as she nears her Isis makes a grab for the number one contender, but Charlotte wants none of that, she spins to the side of her and Isis barely manages to keep herself from falling flat on her face. A task made even harder by a couple of stiff kicks to the hip from Harker. Isis begins to straighten up only for Charlotte to tackle her and take her straight through the arena doors into the lobby. 

Zack: Good Lord, they need to get those people out of there right now!

Dante: Well they came to see the show, so Charlotte and isis are bringing the show to them no matter where they are.

Both women crash to the floor in a heap, causing the few people in the lobby to scream and yell as they try to avoid the tangle of limbs that is Isis and Charlotte, while the two opponents brawl on the floor. Isis staggers back to her feet first and pulls Charlotte up to hers and tosses her head first into a water fountain on the wall. Before she can start to stand, Isis turns the water on and holds Charlotte’s face in it. Harker splutters as she desperately throws back elbows towards the Titaness, trying to free herself from the redhead’s clutches. Finally a couple of lucky shots hit the Champion square in the ribs, giving Harker enough leeway to get away from the fountain and try to suck in a couple of deep breaths. 

Dante: I can't wait to see what it's going to be like at Fury and see what they do when it's actually a match AND the Ultraviolence Championship is on the line.

Zack: However that goes, we better have a couple ambulances standing by if this is any indication.

Charlotte once again tackles the Ultraviolence Champion to the ground, the two women trading punches on the floor. Isis rolled Harker over, taking up the mount position on the number one contender, firing off right hands of her, landing half a dozen before Charlotte grabbed hold of her hands to roll her over once more. Harker looked to continue to throw shots at Isis head until the Red Haired Goliath monkey flipped her off of her and to the floor. Charlotte rolled and came unsteadily to her feet as Isis did likewise. Suddenly the former Unity Tag Team Champion charged towards Morales with a clothesline; the Californian ducked underneath it to avoid the blow. As Charlotte spun around to face Morales, Isis delivered a mule kick into her gut before she grabbed her head and dropped down into a cutter.

Zack: A cutter right on the floor! Charlotte's never felt anything like that, and I'm amazed they are still going.

Dante: You think they are mad now, wait till they find out they aren't getting paid since the match never actually started.

Harker bounced backwards as Isis held a hand to her lower back. Again the pair started to slowly get back to their feet before they were swamped by a dozen security guards who suddenly appeared from nowhere and began to keep the two apart, forcibly. Neither Charlotte nor Isis seem to want this and attempt to free themselves, until more security arrives in quick order, finally managing to separate the champion and number one contender and create some distance between them.

Zack: FINALLY! Where the hell were these guys about ten minutes ago? And how are we supposed to decide who gets to pick the stip?

Dante: I am hearing we will hear the only opinion that matters after the break. Apparently Samantha will be making the call for them! We'll be right back.

An Empty Battleground

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break, and finds Amber Carano with the owner of FFW standing next to her. Samantha glances towards her as Amber turns to the camera. 

Amber: We just saw the "match" between Charlotte Harker and Isis Morales that went all over the place, but we don’t have a winner. And Miss Star, the winner was supposed to determine the match at Fury on  May 30th on FFW All Access. 

Samantha: Yes, I’m aware of the stipulation on the match, Miss Carano. I’m the one who booked it, after all. 

Amber: Well since there wasn’t one, what are you going to do about the match at Fury for the Ultraviolence Championship?

Samantha: I’ll make the decision myself. Isis and Charlotte are very powerful women, almost like two movie monsters with what they can do. You saw what happened as they went all over the building tonight without a winner. That gave me an idea. Since I’m not going to risk them doing that again in an arena full of people, there won’t be any at Fury.

Amber gives her employer a quizzical look.

Samantha: When Charlotte defends her title against Isis at Fury, it will be an Empty Arena match for the first time ever. And they can use anything and everything in the arena without anyone else running the risk of being caught in the crossfire. It’ll be taped earlier in the day, and we’ll show it to the viewers on FFW All Access during the broadcast.

Amber: Wow! It’ll be an Empty Arena match for the Ultraviolence Championship at Fury. I see your logic, and I hope we have enough of a crew to repair all the damage before the show starts that night. 

She glances up to Samantha, who heads off camera before we cut away.

She Looks Familiar

The show cuts to what looks like a quiet day in the park. There’s a handful of people walking around, one of which is a fellow looking down at his phone as he walks. As he passes the camera, the viewer can see he’s playing Pokemon Go. His screen shows a Vileplume nearby and he heads towards its direction. As soon as he gets there though, some odd music starts to play. It could possibly be from an oddly placed boombox not 10 feet away from him.

Female Voice: Prepare for trouble!

Male Voice: Better make it double!

Suddenly two familiar faces dressed in white tops, one with matching pants and the other with a skirt emerge. The female has shockingly red hair, while the man has purple. The man is also carrying a surfboard. The guy on the cell phone stops to look up, cue the serious face as they continue speaking.

Female Voice: To protect the world from devastation!

Male Voice: To unite all people within our nation.

The pair stand back to back as the music continues to play from the boombox.

Female: To denounce the evils of truth and love!

Male: To extend our reach to the uh….. Oh yeah, stars above!

Female: Jessie!!!

Male: Alex-----Wait, James!

Jessie: Team Rocket blast off at the speed of light!

James: Surrender now or prepare to fight!

Suddenly “James” catches a tabby cat in his hands, causing him to drop his surfboard.

Cat: Meow!

James: Yeah, that’s right!

Someone cuts off the boombox music as the Pokemon Go player looks at them, takes a picture with his phone and keeps walking. James (or Alex) looks back to Jessie (or Rose) for a moment.

“James” I don’t think it had the same effect since there aren’t real Pokemon. At least he didn’t think we were going to steal his phone.

“Jessie” rolls her eyes, and takes him by the hand before walking off camera as the shot fades to black. A short message appears on the screen.

The Cosplay Princess returns…. Very soon!

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:54:36 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 07:53:39 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break back to the ring, and finds Kat standing front and center with her microphone ready to begin.

Kat: The following tag team contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: Nevaeh Summers has been dealing with the Franchise for a while now, and been doing it by herself for the most part too. Tonight, she’s got a little help from an unexpected ally.

Dante: Do you know the reason she’s had such little help? Because no one is dumb enough to want to rub the woman wrong who signs all the paychecks. Well except Dawn apparently.

Kat: Introducing first….the Franchise!

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the Brazilian wrestler walks up to the top of the ramp with her manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind her. Once there, she looks over the booing crowd with a smirk on her face before she stops for a pose: Mel twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Mel starts walk down the entrance ramp, with her manager following her with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleith, accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girl walks up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with her mischievous smirk. Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, she rolled into the ring and moves from one corner to the opposite corner, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off before going to her corner. Mel docks herself there, as they wait for the match to begin while she strategizes with Kyle.

Zack: This woman right here could be the next Evolution Champion at Fury on May 30th. She may be the strongest woman to have ever challenged Scarlett for a title on top of that.

Dante: It wouldn’t surprise me. I know Mel is very eager to get her title shot, and start throwing Scarlett around like a sack of trash.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: Jo has very good healing ability. Because you wouldn’t look at her and know she was in one of the most hard-hitting and brutal FFW Championship matches in the history of this company at Relentless. 

Dante: I think you made a lot out of nothing. There’s always going to be bruises and sore spots after a match. I’m sure Jo was fine the next day after her match with Shaw. 

Kat: And their opponents….

Mz Hyde by Halestorm echoes from the loud speaker.

Dawn Lohan pushes her way through the curtain. She stands in front of the entrance way, she takes a moment to soak in the reaction from the crowd. As the music is coursing through the arena she knows she can't delay the inevitable.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, DAWN... LOHAN

She slowly makes her down to the ring, all business.

She makes her way to the ring steps. When she reaches the top of the steps, she walks along the apron. Grabbing the top rope she pulls back, using the momentum she propels herself forward over the top rope into the ring. She immediately springs up. She walks to the turnbuckle, stands on the middle turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere. She hops off the turnbuckle and remains in the corner until the match gets underway.

Dante:  You have to either be an attention whore or plain stupid to be getting into the Franchise’s business like Dawn here. But I suspect she’ll regret that decision soon.

Zack: Yeah, God forbid she has some morals and does not want to see someone get mugged by a group of women who are a little short on souls.

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. Nevaeh Summers eventually storms her way onto the stage , fired up, and motioning to the crowd, before stopping at the top of the ramp and looking out at the people. Nevaeh is wearing yellow rimmed sunglasses as well as a white Poisoned by Ivy military jacket with yellow trim. As we keep looking at Nevaeh we see she is wearing yellow colored leather pants running down her leg. The side of each leg is laced up with white colored fabric, showing of her skin. On her feet we see black boots and white kickpads. On the front of each kickpad appears her logo as there is a circle with “NS” in the center of it in Yellow. While “The" scrolls on the top and “Finest” scrolls on the bottom, also in yellow.

Nevaeh looks around the building, nodding her head, as she starts feeling the crowd. “Feel that energy” is what can be heard coming from Nevaeh as she goes about heading down the ramp halfway and begins pointing her left hand out to the crowd and moves it around as if she was conducting them. The crowd moves from left to right, linking arms. Nevaeh then points to the opposite side of the crowd with her right hand, urging that side of the building on the same way, to which they do. Nevaeh lowers her head, her hands still swaying to the crowd till she raises her head up and snaps her arms out to the side.

As Nevaeh strikes her signature pose a row of pyro goes off next to her, starting far out and rushing close to her, before a big unified explosion happens behind her. Nevaeh now lowered her head back down and looked towards the ring and began walking down the ramp with a purpose.

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

Nevaeh reaches the bottom of the ramp and goes about slapping hands with the fans. Nevaeh now heads to the opposite side and slaps a few more hands before removing her sunglasses and just casually tosses them out towards the crowd. Nevaeh than quickly runs to the ring, sliding in under the bottom rope, and gets to a knee. Nevaeh just looks out for a moment before getting to her feet and shimmies out of her jacket.

Nevaeh then approaches the middle of the ropes facing the hard camera. Nevaeh climbs up them, hooking a leg over the top rope and straddling it. Nevaeh now sits there and looks out to the capacity crowd. The blonde began motioning them to get louder, which they do. She eventually lowers her head and starts motioning her arms as if she's conducting them again. This time we zoom out and capture the front row all around motioning along with her. After a moment Nevaeh snaps her head back and her arms out. Multiple spotlights soon shift down onto her, basking her in the light.

Nevaeh keeps striking the pose till she sees fit. Once she has she gets off the ropes and makes her way to the opposite side of the ring where she puts one foot on the bottom rope and the other on the middle. She bounces on them while looking out to the crowd and stretches her arms out yet again, encouraging them to get louder.

Nevaeh bounces off the ropes and lands on her feet. She starts psyching herself up as she paces back and forth along a corner.

Zack: You gotta feel for Nevaeh Summers. You wanna talk about someone being put through the wringer? There’s your poster girl right there. 

Dante: All deserved too, if you ask me. I got no time for airheads like her, and neither does the Franchise. But she does make a good abuse pillow. 

Referee Melinda Davis checks all four women, and calls for the bell. Jo starts for her team, while Dawn steps out onto the apron for hers. Nevaeh looks across at her familiar foe before the two circle and lock up in the center. Summers drops to her back, and uses a monkey flip to send Jo up and over to the canvas. She quickly springs back to her feet, and catches Jo getting up with a short knee to the ribs. It stops the redhead briefly before the blonde grabs her head, and delivers several more knees to her face and chest. McFarlane stumbles backwards before Nevaeh uses a hip toss to send her down to the mat As the redhead begins to get to her feet, Nevaeh uses a running kneelift to drop her to her knees and a back heel kick to the jaw to put her down on the mat. 

Zack: Nevaeh’s starting off strong here, and keeping Jo off guard in the process. These two are no strangers to each other at all. 

Dante: Well there’s that, and I mean Mel just beat her senseless not that long ago. So sometimes you like to break the cycle, and let Jo have fun.

Summers took off for the corner, but not hers as she caught Mel by surprise with a running forearm to the jaw that sent her off the apron. That got a pop from the crowd as she spun back around, and caught Jo coming up from behind with a mule kick to the stomach. She spun on her heels, and began firing off right hands in a flurry to the side of her head. Jo was whipped into a neutral corner before Nevaeh followed her in with a handspring back elbow to the jaw. Before she could stumble out, Summers scooped her up and spiked her with an Alabama slam followed by a cover.

Zack: Wow, Dawn may not even get to tag in at this rate! Summers has the cover!

ONE!!

TW-NO!

The redhead kicked out as the two was about to strike, and Nevaeh mounted her chest to deliver punishing right hands to her head. She finally rolled off to her feet, and darted towards the ropes. A baseball slide into Tommy’s chest sent him backwards into the barricade before she hopped back to her feet.

Dante: What’s her malfunction here? Why is she attacking Mel and Tommy? They haven’t done a thing to her since the match started!

Zack: You can call it preventative measures.

Jo got to her feet, and ate a spinning backfist for her troubles. Summers didn’t let her fall though before she pulled her head under one arm, and hoisted her up into a stalling vertical suplex. The crowd counted the seconds she held her up before dropping her back to the mat. A springboard moonsault off the ropes connected as well before Summers went for the cover again with a leg hook. 

Dante: I think Jo may be giving Nevaeh too much time to make a mistake here! Way too much honestly.

ONE!!!

TWOOO-NO.

Again, Jo got her shoulder up in time as the two was about to strike. Summers glanced towards the ropes again, using them a second time for a springboard moonsault. But this time, Jo got her knees up and caught her in the chest on the way down.

Zack: Nevaeh went to the well once too often there, and Jo made her pay for it. But she needs to follow up quickly, because Nevaeh has so far been on quite the tear.

Jo got her bearings, and then back to her feet. She began stomp away at Nevaeh’s body as she lay on the canvas. She rolled the blonde onto her stomach and pulled her arms up behind her to start stomping her face before one big stomp drove it into the mat. McFarlane looked very annoyed as she stared down at her opponent before sitting her up into a straitjacket submission with a knee planted between her shoulders. Davis asked Nevaeh if she wanted to quit, but got a clear shake of her head. 

Dante: All those flashy moves don’t mean a thing when you’re getting the breath squeezed out of you like Nevaeh is now. 

Zack: It’s very effective, and it gives Jo a chance to think ahead a few moves. Because whatever Plan A was, it wasn’t working at all. 

Jo tried to pull her arms tighter, her teeth gritting as she added more pressure. Nevaeh’s face was starting to darken slightly, causing the referee to check with her a second time. Nothing that Summers did gave the impression she wanted to stop though. The blonde Hall of Famer tried to swing her leg towards the ropes, and managed to make it before the referee demanded a break. Jo finally did so at four, and got back to her feet. She bounced off the near side to deliver a knee drop to the back of her head as Nevaeh tried to get up.

Dante: That’s what you call getting lucky, thanks to ring positioning. Otherwise Nevaeh would have been unconscious with her face a nice shade of blue. 

Zack: Unfortunately you may be right. But it’s a moot point now, and she’s able to draw in some oxygen. But Jo’s still on the offensive.

She pulled the blonde to her feet, and sent her into the Franchise corner. Jo followed in after her with a discus punch, and then tagged Mel. The brunette stepped through before they both began firing kicks into Nevaeh’s body, driving her down into a seat against the corner. Jo finally stepped out before Mel took off for the far side, and came back with a hip check into Nevaeh’s head. She measured her again, and delivered a running knee trembler as well before she dragged the blonde out of the corner. 

Dante: Now we got the heavy hitter in there for the Franchise. Mel’s picking up where she left off at Relentless. 

Zack: That she is. Nothing but strikes and raw power do you get out of Mel Avilo, and tonight is proving to be no exception.

Nevaeh tried to get to all fours, only for Mel to grab her around the waist and connect with a gutwrench suplex. But Summers would try to get up again until a clubbing blow from both hands landed against her back. Mel dropped down beside her, and applied a crossface submission. Davis got into position once more to check for a submission, but Nevaeh showed no signs of quitting. Instead she pushed two of Mel’s fingers in her mouth and chomped down on them. Avilo let go immediately, and rolled away shaking her hand. 

Dante: What a dirty tactic from Nevaeh! I thought she was supposed to be a good girl now. What good girl bites you?

Zack: What do you expect her to do when she’s stuck in a submission? Wait till she passes out or the referee stops it?!

Mel checked out her fingers as she got to her feet, looking angry now as she went towards the rising Nevaeh. She went to nail her, but Summers caught her by surprise with a shot to the abdomen. Two more sent Mel back a step before the blonde made it back to her feet. The crowd was more behind her now as she unloaded with several right hands, each backing Mel up a little more. She whipped Avilo across to the far side, and caught her on the rebound with a yakuza kick that dropped her where she stood. But Nevaeh had to take a knee as she was still trying to recover from everything she had absorbed already. 

Zack: Nev’s had a lot of steam taken out of her in this match, and would probably do well to see about getting to her corner and letting Dawn take over.

Dante: You think Dawn wants in there right now? She’s seen what the Franchise has done to her partner, and she is probably happy just to keep that corner occupied.

Summers finally made to a vertical base, but so had Mel. The brunette went to grab her, only to catch a savate kick to the chest. It stumbled her backwards a step before Nevaeh darted towards the ropes, using them for a springboard into a disaster kick to Mel’s head. The brunette collapsed where she stood before Nevaeh dove on top of her for the cover with a leg hook. 

Zack: Good Lord, that was a knockout shot! I don’t think Mel even saw it coming! There’s the cover!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOO!!

Avilo kicked out in time before the three, and Nevaeh rolled off the cover. She glanced towards her corner as Dawn had her hand out awaiting the tag. 

Dante: I take it all back. She’s not as smart as I gave her credit for being. Why does she want to tag in? She must like getting destroyed!

Nevaeh started towards her corner as Mel was still on the canvas. Avilo was starting to sit up though as Dawn was leaning over the top rope awaiting the tag. Summers lunged towards her, and made the tag to a pop from the crowd. Lohan bounded over the top rope, landing on her feet in the ring as she started waving for her target to get up.

Zack: And here comes Dawn! She’s fresh as a daisy, full of energy, and that’s not good news for Mel Avilo either!

Dante: Why she wants to get on Samantha’s bad side is totally beyond me. It just makes no sense at all!

Mel finally made it back to her feet, looking across at Dawn for a moment as Nevaeh was getting to her feet in the corner. The two women exchanged glances before Dawn stepped aside, and Mel clobbered Nevaeh with a corner clothesline. Avilo dragged Summers out of the corner, and scooped her up into a gutwrench powerbomb. 

Zack: WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! 

Dawn watched for a moment before Jo came back into the match. Mel pulled Nevaeh up to her knees, and held her arms out. It gave Jo free reign to drive a running knee into her face. She unloaded with straight rights to her jaw before Mel let Nevaeh collapse to the canvas. They both looked towards Dawn, who headed for the top rope. As Jo grabbed Nevaeh’s arms and Mel took her feet to hold her down, Lohan came off with a 450 splash onto Nevaeh. 

Dawn: I take it all back, Dawn! You’re absolutely brilliant!! 

Zack: What the F<BLEEP> is going on here?!

Davis was about to call for the bell until Dawn caught her with a superkick that sent her through the ropes to the floor. Jo and Mel looked to one another and then to Dawn before a mutual smile began to break out. The arena was deafening with boos as Dawn went back to the top rope a second time. She launched into another 450, crashing into Nevaeh and sending her into almost a fetal position holding her ribs. 

Dante: I think we know what Dawn meant when she kept talking about the right side of history! She wanted to be on the side of the Franchise! And who can fault that logic?!

Zack: I can, and a hell of a lot of other people too!

Dante: I’d like to take this chance to tell Dawn I was totally wrong about her, and think she's absolutely a genius!

Zack: Can we get some assistance for Nevaeh?! If someone wants to get off their ass in the back… This is sickening! 

Jo and Mel and Dawn joined hands and raised them before Lohan planted a foot onto Nevaeh’s chest as though she had been conquered. Dawn looked down to Nevaeh with a smile as Breaking Point faded off the air. 

« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 07:59:03 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: