Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 04:11:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - May 7, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - May 7, 2020  (Read 677 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 07, 2020, 05:11:58 pm »

Live from the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa
May 7, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking down at her opponent.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Tara Cortez standing in front of a constellation chart with her hands on her hips.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring

Zack: It's the final Velocity before the FFW roster barrels towards Fury on May 30th, only on FFW All Access! And thank you for joining us! We are live from the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa!

Dante: The best thing about this place is the airport isn't that far away, and I can get the hell out of here before midnight. Speaking of midnight, Mila Martin and Harley Shannon are going to meet in a match of people I'm not interested in.

Zack: I could start a club with all the people here who feel that way about you. We'll also see Savannah Star and Raven Knight in the main event, along with NHB trying to get back into the Unity title hunt against Luci and Valerie McKinley.

Dante: What I'm most looking forward to is hearing from the clearly brilliant Dawn Lohan. She's here tonight to explain her actions from Breaking Point. Why, I have no idea. Who wouldn't flip on Nevaeh like that?!

Zack: Yeah, we'll hear from her too. But we're gonna start the show with some action, so let's send It up to the talented Kat Grayson in the ring.

As the show heads up to the ring, Kat Grayson is already there ready and waiting with her microphone to begin the introductions. 

Kat: The opening contest of Velocity is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: Mila is one of my favorite graduates from Future Shock. Her focus and determination is hard not to respect a great deal.

Dante: Speak for yourself. I think she owes all her notoriety to the Gold Standard, and should honestly be paying them for the publicity she got in Future Shock. 

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing.

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Zack: On the next Breaking Point, this woman COULD regain the Fast Track Championship when she faces Abigail Lindsay and Lacey. 

Dante: How many times does she get a rematch for the title? Does she keep getting them until Lacey finally gives her the title out of boredom with her? That’s a serious question, by the way.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checks both women for hidden objects and finds none before calling for the bell to start the match. The two Future Shock alumni meet in the center, and Mila offers Harley a handshake. She accepts it, and returns it right before Mila smirks for a second. And that’s when she kept hold of her hand to use a judo throw over her shoulder to take her down to the mat. Harley was pulled back to her feet with Mila still holding her hand before a flurry of forearms landed upside her head, sending her backwards but not able to get far since Mila was still holding her hand. A short arm clothesline took her down, with Mila still holding her hand to pull her back to her feet. She spun into her with a back elbow to the jaw and then into a hammerlock.

Zack: I’ve seen women make that mistake before. The last thing you ever want to do is let Mila get hold of your hand in the ring!

Dante: You’re right. If that had been one of my clients, I’d have had them jam a thumb in her eye as soon as she grabbed their other hand.

Harley was understandably dazed after all the offense before Mila ran her chest first into the corner. It knocked the wind out of her as Mila hopped up onto the second rope, still holding Harley’s hand. She stepped along the rope, and came down with an armdrag to send her over to the mat. The brunette still kept her hand in her grasp as she got to her feet, and transitioned into an overhead keylock before snapping her body down onto the mat before finally releasing her grip. 

Zack: What a barrage of moves from Mila1 Harley’s probably trying to figure out where exactly she lost control right now. 

Dante: I’ll tell her. Never shake anyone’s hand unless you’re going to stick your thumb in their eye. That’s the only time it’s acceptable. Some free advice there.

Shannon began to get to her feet before Mila rushed her with a shoulder tackle that drove her back into the corner. A few thrusts into her body knocked the wind out of her before the Brit whipped her across to the far side. Harley landed again back first before Mila charged after her, leaving her feet for a jumping knee strike to the chin that snapped Harley’s head back immediately. Before she had a chance to get her bearings, Mila snatched her into a belly to belly overhead suplex and into a cover with a leg hook.

Zack: This has been all Mila, and she’s pitching a shutout right now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!

Harley kicked out as the three was about to strike, and managed to push Mila off the cover in the process. That didn’t slow Martin down though. She pulled her back to her feet, and fired her across to the far side. A savate kick to the chest caught Harley on the rebound, and dropped her to her knees. Mila grabbed her head, and dropped her with a DDT.

Dante: You probably talk to these two more than I do. Did someone tell Harley she had a match tonight, or did she think this was an autograph signing?

Harley was slow to get to her feet, and Mila circled around behind her. She grabbed her into a rear waistlock, but Harley immediately ran her backwards into the corner. It broke Mila’s grip before Harley began firing back elbows with both arms to each side of Mila’s head. She wobbled the Brit where she stood before Shannon used a snapmare to bring her out of the corner. She landed in a seat on the canvas before Harley bounced off the near side with a basement dropkick into her chest. When she sat up, it took the former Future Shock Champion a moment to collect herself. 

Zack: Harley’s finally getting in some offense here, and not a moment too soon. I’m not sure she expected things to go quite that way at the outset of this match.

Dante: You mean she didn’t expect to spend the first couple or three minutes getting her clock cleaned? Well I’d hope she didn’t!

When she was recovered enough, Harley got to her feet and started stomping at her lower back when Mila was trying to rise. She bounced off the near side, using a double stomp into her lower back to put her down again. The redhead grabbed her feet off the mat, and applied a gorilla clutch to contort Martin’s back in sheer pain. Mila grabbed at her lower back as Harley kept her hold applied, and the Brit scrambled to get to the ropes. She started walking on her hands trying to get to the ropes before Harley pulled her back to the center.

Zack: I haven’t seen Harley utilize this move all that often, but she seems to have it perfectly executed. Mila’s in agony!

Dante: Yeah, your back isn’t meant to bend that way….especially not with your legs folded up like that to make it even worse. 

Pruitt moved next to Mila to check for a submission, but she shook her head. She once more clutched at her back, not that it was helping. After propping up on her hands again, she made a fast dash towards the ropes. Martin made it this time, and hooked her arm across the bottom until Harley released the hold. Mila clutched her back again as she lay on the mat, prompting Harley to go get her. As soon as she tried to grab one of her feet, Mila went to kick at her. But Shannon caught the foot instead, and pulled her back to the center of the ring. She quickly rolled the brunette onto her stomach, dropped a knee into her back and placed it there before pulling up on her head with a chinlock.

Zack: Mila was striking fast and hard to start this match, but Harley has effectively shut her down and slowed this match down to one hold after another. 

Dante: I bet she kinda pissed Harley off with the way things started out, and now Shannon’s out to make her regret all that. She’s probably a very negative person in general anyway.

Once more, the referee checked if she wanted to stop the match. But Mila refused to do that. Harley tried to pull her head back even more, and kept her knee planted in the small of her back. Martin’s face showed the anguish she was feeling, prompting Pruitt to ask once again. Still getting the same response from her, the referee watched as Mila started pulling at Harley’s hand. She used a slight strength advantage to pull her fingers apart, breaking the chinlock. Shannon got back to her feet, and immediately went for a leaping elbow drop. But Martin rolled out of the way, and she hit the canvas instead. 

Dante: Ha! There’s no way you’re going to land on that mat and it won’t hurt, especially when you basically throw yourself at it unintentionally.

Zack: Harley was aiming for that same location she’s been working on, and got nothing but the canvas for her efforts. Mila has to recover quickly at this point.

Martin rolled to the ropes, and started to get back to her feet. Harley beat her to her feet though, and the former champion charged towards her. Catching her with a clothesline to the back of her head. It nearly sent her through the ropes to the outside, but Harley spun her around and scooped her leg into a fisherman’s suplex before bridging up for the pin.

Zack: You won’t find a better fisherman’s suplex than that, and Harley’s about to give Mila three seconds to decide if she wants to keep going!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NO!

Dante: Must think she has more left to give. If I’m Harley, I’m going right back to work on that lower back. Maybe firing her into the ringpost on the outside! 

The Brit got her shoulder up before the three, and rolled away from Harley. She went towards the corner, and started to get to her feet and lean against the turnbuckles. Harley closed the gap to grab her, but caught a mule kick in the stomach on her approach. That doubled her over for a moment, allowing Mila to hop up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. As soon as Harley raised her head, Mila came off with a blockbuster!

Dante: That was dumb! Sure, she put Harley down. But she landed on her back again, and it’s going to only make it hurt worse. 

Zack: I think Mila’s running on guts and determination right now, and probably doing everything she can to block out the pain in her back.

Dante was right though. Mila winced in pain as she rolled to her side. Her back was hurting her just as much as it ever was, and she pulled Harley up with her into a front facelock. Several quick knees to the face landed flush before she hoisted the former Future Shock Champion up into a falcon’s arrow. Shannon’s body hit the mat before Martin reached forward to grab her leg for the cover!

Dante: She stole that from Casey Atherton! She must be under her tutelage, otherwise that’s copyright infringement!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Harley got her shoulder up in time, and Mila slowly began to get back to her feet. She was still moving gingerly, not standing up straight as a result of Harley’s attack. 

Zack: Casey doesn’t know a move, nor does any other wrestler. That said though, Mila would be well served to find a way to end this quickly if she can.

Harley was lethargic as she got back to her feet before Mila pulled her into her position for her inverted double underhook facebuster...but Shannon shoved her off. Mila stumbled backwards a step before Harley fired back with a flash kick to her jaw. A roundhouse kick put her on her knees before Harley completed the flurry with a backward thrust kick to Mila’s jaw. The brunette collapsed to the mat before Shannon dropped on top of her for the cover. 

Dante: Mila was going for her finisher, and ended up getting THE ERUPTION from whatsherface, Zack.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Zack: Her name is…. I’ll let Kat tell you!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall………….HARLEY SHANNON!!!

The redhead gathered herself, and pushed up to her feet. The referee raised her hand, bringing a smile to her face. 

Zack: What a win for Harley! She’s picked up massive momentum heading into her Fast Track Championship shot at Breaking Point in 9 nights!

Dante: A lot of good it’s gonna do against a woman she has never been able to pin. And it’s going to be doubly hard with Abigail involved. 

Harley helped Mila to her feet, shaking her hand again warily after what happened at the start of the match. She rolled out to the floor, and greeted several of the ringside fans on her way to the back before Velocity went to its first commercial break.

Monster Mash

After a clip from the match between Isis Morales and Charlotte Harker from Breaking Point, the show goes back live and finds the Franchise member standing next to Herbie Richmond. 

Herbie: You just saw a little bit of the carnage from Breaking Point between the two women competing for the Ultraviolence Championship at Fury. The match type was to be selected by the winner of the match, but that didn’t actually take place. So Samantha Star selected an Empty Arena match. Charlotte, do you agree with the owner that this is a good pick for your showdown with Isis? 

Charlotte nodded her head.

Charlotte: Herbie, you saw how that match went. You saw that Isis and I just went at each other. Not really giving a damn about what got in our way or what got destroyed in the process. How we went just about everywhere. Hell, you saw that even security decided they didn’t want to get involved - not until we’d beaten the tar out of each other and were struggling to get back upright. Don’t you think that it was a pretty wise decision by Samantha to minimise the possibility of collateral damage and the potential for lawsuits and decree that the next time King Kong takes on a Moose they do it somewhere people can’t get hurt? Or would you rather see us trample Tokyo?

Herbie: Well this is going to be a first for you both. Never in FFW history has there been an Empty Arena match. Don’t you think the lack of a crowd for it might affect you when you’re used to hearing their reactions through the years? 

Charlotte: It might have a little impact. But how much am I truly going to notice the lack of crowd cheers or boos when I’ve got a powerhouse monster like Isis trying her hardest to kick my ass and keep hold of the Ultraviolence Championship. It’s like Mike Tyson says, everyone has a plan till you get punched in the face. You quickly stop noticing the crowd once you’ve been dropped on your head a time or two.

Herbie: Can you elaborate on what caused that brawl to start with? You two didn’t even make it to the ring, and all of a sudden, you were laying into each other.

Charlotte: Isis and I are competitive people, neither of us are ever going to back down from the other and when we came face to face that boiled over a little bit. We didn’t hold back and things just went from one thing to another. I had every intention of getting in that ring with the Titaness, out wrestling her and setting that stipulation for Fury. Maybe it’s something she didn’t want. Maybe she wanted to make sure that she didn’t give up a mental edge ahead of her title defence.

The brunette shrugged her shoulders.

Charlotte: Either way, I hope everyone enjoyed that little preview of Fury.

Herbie: Lastly since you were likely in the trainer’s room when it took place, I wanted to get your thoughts on what happened in the tag match between Jo and Mel facing Nevaeh Summers and Dawn Lohan, who we will be hearing from tonight.

Charlotte: Dawn made the smart choice in accepting Samantha’s offer and Nevaeh...oh poor Nevaeh, yet again she proved to be a step behind everyone else. So eager to trust. So eager to find a friend, that she accepted the first hand held out towards her in friendship. Maybe she should go back and get another couple of teachings from Casey to try and feel better about herself. At some point she should just stop fighting the inevitable and accept the Franchise are just that much better than she is, that much smarter than she is; that this is one fight that she’s not going to win. 

Herbie: I look forward to hearing what she has to say tonight. Let’s send it back to the ring for the next match!

And that’s where the show heads next. 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:10:35 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2020, 05:12:11 pm »

Kat: The following contest is a tag team match and it is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Deuce” by Kiss begins to play, Jem runs out of the back and onto the stage area, sprinting across to the far side and bouncing on the balls of her feet as she encourages the crowd to get a little louder. Charging across to the other side of the stage, she once more cheerleaders before heading back to the middle of the stage. Meeting her partner there the two girls double high five and turn it into a hug that breaks as Jem charges down to the ring, sliding underneath the bottom rope. Angela follows her down the ramp, slapping hands with fans. Jem pops up to her feet and makes a tour of the corners, climbing to the middle turnbuckle and throwing her hands into the air to get a cheer from the crowd before moving onto the next one. As Angela reaches the ring she hops up onto the apron and raises one clenched fist in the air before she enters the ring and walks to the NHB corner to await the start of the match.

Kat: Approaching the ring at a combined weight of 306lbs, the team of Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe...NO HOLDING BACK!!!

Zack: Tonight is very much a make or break moment for Angela and Jem if they want to get a seat back at the Unity tag title discussion table. Joining me is half of the Unity Champions herself, Lacey.

Lacey: I don’t know why they’re even bothering, we all know how it will end for them if they end up across the ring from me and Valerie with the belts on the line.

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out, before Vincent heads back to the back again.

Zack: I don’t get the sense from her promo that Luci has much like as it pertains to NHB, if you heard what she had to say in her team promo for this match.

Lacey: She wins one tag team match and suddenly she’s an expert on what makes a good tag team, go figure.

The arena darkens, and a familiar purple light bathes the arena with flashes of green and black for effect. The colours alone bring a cheer from the crowd, even though the music is yet to hit. It’s then that the opening keyboard strokes of “Beyond the Burning Skies” play over the speakers. Giving way to much heavier riffs, the song kicks in fully and from the back steps Vincent Belmont.

Power. Power and glory,
Things my empty soul has craved since dawn.
Fury, eternal, painful longing.
It grows inside me like a raging storm.

Burning ablaze in my heart
My will, my wish to see it all!

Turning to face the curtain again, he waits expectantly for someone. That someone comes a moment later; Valerie McFarlane. Valerie grins widely, dancing around on the stage to the music, making sure she covers both far ends of it before returning to the centre, where she grins up at her friend and manager.

[/i]Close your eyes and reach beyond the heavens,
Touch the moonlit sky,
An awe-inspiring view of the world!
Feel the beast, go on and grasp your future
On your way beyond...beyond the burning skies![/i]

Valerie then takes off down the ramp, purple and green pyro exploding with every step she takes on her way down. Once at the bottom, she keeps going and throws herself into the ring, under the bottom rope. Rolling to her feet, she spins around three times, stopping herself by putting one leg out, digging it into the mat. Her hand then shoots upwards in a fist and she throws her head back, to a loud roar from the crowd. She then takes to the turnbuckle, putting her hands on the top rope and leaping to the middle one, where she throws both hands out to the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing 150 pounds, please welcome VALERIEEEEEEE MCFARLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

On Kat finishing her introduction, Valerie hops back down and heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent. Removing her leather jacket, she hands it to a ringside attendant and discusses something with Vincent and Luci while awaiting what comes next.

Zack: February 12, 2011 was the last time Valerie was able to call herself one half of the Unity Champions. And if she has her way along with Luci, the drought could end in the very near future.

Lacey: Don’t hold your breath on that one, Zack. They got past us once, how many people can you say have managed that twice.

After completing a brief check of all four women, referee Ashley Pruitt calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both teams have a discussion to see who will be starting, with Luci and Jem stepping out onto the apron, leaving Valerie and Angela to start for their respective teams. Both women make their way to the centre of the ring and share a handshake before they get into a good old-fashioned collar and elbow tie up. Angela starts to get the upper hand as she pushes Valerie back a step, but as the tie up breaks, McFarlane surprises her with an elbow to the jaw. Angela reels slightly from the impact and Valerie takes advantage of that to land a couple of forearm smashes across her jaw. Angela covers up as McFarlane changes track and uses an armdrag to take her down to the canvas.

Zack: I understand NHB was awarded this opportunity as a result of their win over the Raging Dragons at the third Impact special last month. There’s another team you and Valerie know well.

Lacey: So they get lucky and get another chance to embarrass themselves? They’ll just end up crying into their milk again, no matter what the outcome tonight.

Angela gets back to her feet quickly and narrowly dodges backwards to avoid another oncoming forearm shot from McFarlane. Valerie goes for a second attempt, and again Angela dodges backwards to avoid it. Not deterred by this, Valerie goes for a third attempt but as she does, Angela catches her arm with her left hand and pulls her into a right hand to the jaw. Keeping hold of her arm, she delivers a second and a third before she lands her own forearm smash across Valerie’s jaw. Valerie reels from the impact, but doesn’t go very far thanks to Angela still holding her arm. The NHB team member makes as if she is going to whip Valerie across into the ropes, but at the last second she keeps her hold and pulls McFarlane into a short-arm clothesline. The Hall of Famer hits the canvas with a thud and Angela immediately pulls her up into a second…and then third….and fourth…and fifth before she leaves her laying on the mat.

Lacey: I’m surprised that Angela was smart enough to even think to dodge Valerie’s forearm shots. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Zack: I know you have a low opinion of every team but your own, but they were the inaugural Future Shock tag champions, which is something no one else will ever be able to say.

Valerie gets back to a vertical base, giving her head a little rub as she does and Angela is immediately on her with a flurry of forearms across the jaw that start to knock her back towards the ropes. A shoulder block follows from the NHB team member that causes Valerie to stumble further backwards and a spinning backfist comes next that manages to drop McFarlane down to the canvas again. She straight away starts to get up again only to find herself pulled up by Angela, and fired across into the ropes. She rebounds off and Angela catches her with a running big boot as she does. Valerie stumbles from the impact giving Angela a chance to grab her by the arm and fire her across into the opposite set of ropes. Valerie rebounds off that set and Angela catches her with a running clothesline that almost flips her inside out before she dives into place for the cover, as Pruitt slides into position for the count.

Zack: When Angela gets a head of steam, she’s almost a locomotive and feels every bit like one when she collides with her opponent.

ONE!!!

TW-NOPE!!!

McFarlane gets her shoulder up before the three, and Angela accepts that with a nod before rolling back to her knees and on up to her feet.

Lacey: I don’t know why she even bothered going for a cover so early, there was no chance that was going to work.

Valerie starts to get back to her feet, as Angela does the same, with the NHB team member reaching hers a moment before the Hall of Famer. She makes a move to grab her, but Valerie drops back down to the canvas and rolls out of Angela’s reach before getting back up to her feet. She takes off towards the ropes and aims a shoulder thrust at Hinchcliffe, but the challenger narrowly manages to avoid it. Undeterred, and without a pause, Valerie continues onto the opposite ropes. She bounces off them and comes back, narrowly ducking under a waiting clothesline from Angela as she does. She continues onto the other side again, and this time when she comes back she catches Angela with a clothesline of her own to send the NHB team member to the canvas with a thud.

Lacey: This match is sorely lacking in the kind of style and talent that myself and Valerie bring to the ring, don’t you think?

Zack: Oh definitely, there’s no meddling managers or anyone cheating. It’s definitely a different kind of match to what the Gold Standard brings to the table.

Valerie gets back up to her feet with Angela doing the same just a moment after her. Angela turns to face Valerie, and is immediately met with a roundhouse kick from the Scottish wrestler that knocks her backwards. She manages to recover her balance until a second roundhouse kick takes up where the first one left off and knocks Angela off balance. Moving quickly before she can recover this time, Valerie grabs Angela’s arm and twists it round into a hammerlock before dropping her with a DDT. Angela rolls onto her front and starts to push up to her hands and knees, before an elbow drop to her lower back puts her back down again. Valerie takes straight off towards the corner and scales to the top turnbuckle. As Angela gets to a fully vertical base, Valerie launches herself off to deliver a flying dropkick that puts her flat on her back on the canvas again. McFarlane gets back to her feet and takes off towards the ropes before coming back to land a springboard moonsault across Angela’s body, before she hooks a leg for the cover prompting Pruitt to get back into position for the count.

Zack: NHB could be 3 seconds from getting right back to where they want to be.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOO!!!

Angela kicks out before the three and rolls away from Valerie quickly towards her corner. Jem bangs on the top turnbuckle with one hand, while stretching out the other towards her for a tag.

Lacey: Clearly Jem’s glutton for punishment if she’s actually wanting to tag into the match that Angela is getting embarrassed in.

The crowd gets behind the duo, as Angela gets up to her hands and knees and stretches out, finding Jem’s hand just out of reach. She gets up to her feet as Valerie closes in behind her and just as Valerie grabs her around the waist, she lunges forwards to get the tag. Valerie dumps Angela on the canvas with a German suplex before she realises that the tag has been made. Pruitt admonishes her for it, as she gets back to her feet and Jem comes straight into the ring with a flying forearm that staggers McFarlane backwards.  A spinning heel kick follows that keeps her on the back foot, before a superkick from Jem puts Valerie flat on the canvas. As Angela makes her way out of the ring under the bottom rope and back to the apron, Jem gets into place for the cover.

Lacey: Catching Valerie off guard is likely the only way that Jem was ever going to get a cover. I’m not impressed.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-WHOA!!!

Luci dives into the ring to break up the cover with a baseball slide into Jem’s head. She immediately stands up and holds up her hands as Pruitt ushers her out of the ring.

Zack: Well timed save by Luci. For a team only in their second match, they certainly show a lot of veteran instincts many teams don’t.

Luci makes it back to the apron just as Valerie reaches her corner. The Des Moines crowd is pretty evenly split between support for both teams as Valerie lunges forwards to make the tag. Luci climbs up onto the top rope only to launch herself off with a flying dropkick off her own as Jem approaches, sending the NHB team member heavily to the canvas. Michaels gets back to her feet with a little bit of a shell shocked expression on her face which is only made worse as Luci catches her in the jaw with a forearm smash. Jem's head whips to the side from the impact and as she straightens up she receives a big boot that knocks her off balance, followed quickly by an uppercut that almost lifts her off her feet. Luci clocks Michaels with a couple of right hands before she grabs her by the throat and uses a chokeslam to put her on the canvas.

Zack: Given how little you and Valerie think of each of these teams, what do you blame for the fact that Luci and Valerie earned themselves a tag title shot in the first place? Did you both underestimate them?

Lacey: They got lucky. What part of that is hard for you to understand? I really don’t think I can explain it any simpler than that.

Luci takes off towards the ropes and bounces up onto the second rope with both feet only to launch herself off to land a lionsault across the body of her downed opponent. She hooks a leg for the cover as Pruitt slides back into place for the count.

Lacey: That was messy and clumsy, she should work on that.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Jem pops her shoulder off the canvas just in the nick of time and pushes away from Luci to roll towards the ropes.

Zack: Jem got that shoulder up in the nick of time right there, but she needs something to turn this tide back in the favor of her and Angela.

Using the ropes to steady herself, Jem gets back to her feet as Luci does the same across the ring. The crowd cheers them both on as Jem gives her head a shake to clear the cobwebs. Before Jem can fully gather herself, Luci connects a flying crossbody to send her back down to the canvas.  Getting back to her feet, Luci heads to the top rope and after measuring to ensure Michaels is still in place, she comes off with a flying elbow drop into Jem’s ribs. She gets into position for a cover as Pruitt gets back into place.

Zack: Look at that! Not often you see Luci head up top! She tends to stay on the mat, but it worked like a charm!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!!!

The count stops abruptly just before the three is complete as Angela hits Luci with a double axe handle to the back, knocking her off the cover.  The NHB team member heads straight back out of the ring, before the referee even has a chance to tell her to, while Jem rolls towards the ropes again.

Lacey: Why is Angela even bothering to prolong this thing? It’s quite clear that Luci and Valerie are going to get lucky again.

Jem makes it back to her feet just a fraction of a second before Luci this time, and she takes straight off across the ring towards her.  She uses a running bulldog to face plant her onto the canvas, before she pulls her back up to her feet and fires her across into the neutral corner.  Luci hits back first and Jem follows her in with a discus forearm that connects square on her jaw. Grabbing her by the shoulders, Jem delivers a knee into her ribs, before she pulls her out of the corner and fires her across into the ropes. Luci rebounds at speed and Jem catches her with a jumping knee strike as she does.  Luci stumbles backwards, and Jem hits her with a leg sweep to send her crashing back first to the canvas.

Lacey: That whole sequence there just screamed desperation. I bet she does that on dates too.. She seems the type.

Zack: I’ll let you investigate that one, since I don’t tend to keep up with Jem’s dating exploits.

Luci pulls herself back up but almost wishes she hadn’t as Jem is straight on top of her to lift her into position, before using a snap suplex to send her back to the canvas. Michaels gets into position for the cover and hooks a leg as she does.

Zack: Jem’s got the cover with visions of Unity tag titles dancing in her head!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Luci gets her shoulder up just in the nick of time before the three is complete and Jem looks to the referee for clarification. Pruitt shows her two fingers and Jem nods her head and then gets back to her feet pulling Luci up with her.

Lacey: And just like I imagine she’s used to in every walk of her life, she’s going to be disappointed again. NHB might as well face the fact that they are never going to get their grubby hands on the Unity Championships.

Jem fires Luci into the NHB team corner and then follows her in with a corner clothesline that pins her back against the turnbuckles. Michaels tags Angela in and then pulls Luci out of the corner. Jem hits a drop toe hold to Luci taking her to the mat, allowing Angela to lift her up into a wheelbarrow facebuster and as she brings Luci downward, Jem hooks their head and delivers a DDT. Pruitt orders Jem out of the ring, and she obliges straight away heading back to the apron. As soon as she is there, Angela goes back to tag her back into the match.

Lacey: See, they have to use their tandem moves because they know that one of them couldn’t get the job done on their own. Shameful.

Zack: I’d like to be reminded of a single win you and Valerie had that didn’t require both of you to get it done… and I’ll even not count Kyle if you want.

Michaels enters the ring as Luci is groggily getting back to her feet and Angela heads back to lift Luci up onto her shoulders and as she falls backward to drive her into the mat, Jem flies from the top turnbuckle hitting her with a spinning heel kick to complete their Devastation Day Device move. The referee orders Angela out of the ring, and as she obliges Jem gets into position for a cover as Pruitt gets back into place.

Zack: DEVASTATION DAY DEVICE! And Angela might have taken a second too long in getting out of the ring!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Valerie tries to make her way towards the cover but Angela intercepts her with a double leg takedown straight to the canvas.

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt gets to her feet and calls for the bell as Jem rolls back off the cover onto her back on the canvas.

Kat: Your winners….. Via pinfall…...Jem Michaels and Angela Hinchcliffe………….NHB!

Lacey: Well… it’s not going to change anything. Even if they have managed to get themselves back into talks again, they’re never going to get their hands on the titles.

Angela helps Valerie back up to her feet before she takes off towards Jem to help her up to her feet also. The two stand in the centre of the ring to have their hands raised by Pruitt, with smiles on their faces.

Zack: Welcome back to the Unity discussion, NHB! I know Valerie and Luci are getting a shot first, but the dance card for the Gold Standard is starting to fill up to get at the Unity titles.

Lacey: And just like we have always done, we’ll keep sending them running back to the end of the line.

Vincent enters the ring to check on Luci and Valerie as Pruitt as Jem and Angela make their way out of the ring before the show heads elsewhere.

Why Dawn Why?

The scene opens inside the office of Samantha Star. The audience isn't greeted to her presence on this occasion, the woman sitting on the desk wearing a long length jet black dress is Dawn Lohan. The Iowa crowd instantly boos the recently revealed member of The Franchise. They can't stand the way she stabbed Nevaeh in the back. Dawn gives the crowd a moment to settle down. 

Dawn Lohan:
“Des Moines, Iowa... are you having a wonderful day?”

The crowd jeers. Dawn asking that question doesn't carry the same meaning which is evident by the smirk on her face. Last thing she really cares about is the Iowa crowd having a wonderful day.

Dawn Lohan:
"Nevaeh if you're watching, relax, listen, I am going to speak from the heart. I respect you, not my fault you were in the wrong place at the wrong time. The decisions you made long before I signed a contract is the reason you were on the Wrong Side of History. Karma has a funny way of working out, don't you think? Karma doesn't care whether you are righteous or condemned. Karma does not care about silly little things like morality.   Every action you take comes with a consequence. You could say the same for me, unlike most people, I am prepared to deal with the fallout of my actions. That's all I have to say, Nev. In the end, me choosing The Franchise was never about you.”

Dawn shakes her heads.

Dawn Lohan:
“This is about me. My journey. My path. I never anticipated you would be on it, oh well, life is wonderful that way. I joined The Franchise for a couple reasons. The main one? To evolve. I have always been a wonderful performer, one of the best in the world. There comes a point in life where being the same person, doing the same things, having the same mindset, wallowing around in the same place is going to lead to stagnation. My growth was stunted. Didn't help the people I considered my friends were more than content to allow me wallow in the same pit of stagnation. When Samantha Star offered me a chance to evolve, to become even more WONDERFUL--”

Dawn has a smile on her face that is impossible to rip off.

Dawn Lohan:
“-- why would I turn the most brilliant business woman of the modern era down? Why? For you fans?”

Dawn rolls her eyes.

Dawn Lohan:
“What I learned in my career, eventually you would have turned your back on me. The only reason you cheered me as loud as you did at first was because I was the new girl in town. I overcame the Gold Standard. You fell more in love. Eventually you would have latched on to the new flavor of the month. Just the way this world works. I wasn't going to rely on your support. Jo. Charlotte. Mel. Ms. Star. There support will remain constant. I am not just some wrestler, I am a Sister in Arms. Samantha sees the value in me, as evidenced by allowing me to represent FFW against Future Shock. You think it was an accident this time FFW won the battle against the Gateway Brand? My presence inspired the rest of FFW, I was the key factor, the proof is wonderful don't you think? Right. It doesn't matter what you think.”

Dawn is essentially beaming right now. The audience in the arena grows more and more sick watching a woman they were quick to fall in love with transition to the dark side without a second thought.

Dawn Lohan:
“I made the right move to better myself.  Nothing personal whatsoever. Believe me if you want, doesn't matter, I am exactly where I need to be. So if Dawn Lohan as a member of The Franchise doesn't inspire wonderful feelings, I don't know what will.”

Dawn blows a kiss into the camera as the scene fades to black with the fans not holding back their disappointment for Dawn Lohan.   

Nothing But Fury

When the show cuts to the back, the gorilla position is the location where we see Seth Star taking a seat at one of the tables to watch the next match on the monitor, especially given his wife’s match is next. He is soon joined by his wife in her ring gear, sharing a kiss with her when she leans down to him. Seth points out the camera to her.

Seth: You know, a few months ago, I’d have told you Casey Atherton was a harmless woman. Sure, she has made a lot of history here. But she had been seemingly happy to just be a nuisance with a zealotry for religion. But it wasn’t until recent events that I began to realize she is a woman who is also…

He starts counting on each finger.

Seth: A charlatan. A fraud. Someone who would steal money from her own former tag partner. And most of all, the head of a cult of women who should be locked up as many of you saw from that run-in I had with her followers leaving the post office. Then… she blamed that on Savannah.

Savannah adjusts the shoulders of her ivory and black entrance robe as she takes a couple of breaths in, trying to calm herself down. 

Savannah: That is a clear sign of a narcissist. Someone who is always there to blame others for THEIR own screwups. Someone who can’t take responsibility for THEIR own actions. You see, Casey Atherton is a textbook narcissist. She has this aura around her that makes people want to punch her right in her smug face, which trust me I want to do like no one would believe. But unfortunately, I’m not allowed to do that. Thanks, Samantha.

She says as she rolls her eyes.

Savannah: But Casey Atherton is going to get the karma that is LONG overdue at Fury. Casey Atherton is going to finally know what it is like to come face to face with her own mistakes. Because rest assured, Casey, and I know you’re watching, that everything that you have put myself and my husband through is going to come back and bite you square in the ass.

Seth: I can’t chastise my sibling TOO much. After all, she did name Starla as the special guest referee inside the cage. Starla is a woman who likely loathes Casey as much as you do, given all that she’s tried to do to her, including take her job and embezzle her income. And for those of you wondering what happened at the post office, those four women tried to carjack me. They were...unsuccessful. But I did not escape without injury.

He held up his left hand, which was taped up tightly with only his fingers visible . 

Seth: One of them tried to slam the door on my hand, and all four of them are now incarcerated. And I fully intend to press charges. I know Casey will disavow any and all of this, but no one believes her and I assure you they were doing it in her name. I know because I heard them tell me as much. 

Savannah: You see, this is just a FRACTION of what has been going on since Casey made me her target. It would have been one thing if it was just me as the target. But to involve my husband? That is crossing a line that she isn’t going to be able to come back from. Now personally? I don’t have any real issues with Starla being named the referee. If anything, she is just as much a victim as you and I are. All she has to do is just stand there and either make the three count, listen for Casey tapping out or make sure she stays down when I knock her out. Other than that? 

She simply shrugs a little bit. And as the ring announcements begin, we head back to the ring for the match.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 04:16:21 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2020, 05:12:33 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish and is your main event of the evening!!!

Zack: That was our last commercial break of the evening, and the main event is coming up in a heartbeat.

Dante: Did you hear that whole diatribe about Casey before the break? I think she’s living rent free inside Star’s head.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Star. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Star is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Who can blame her for thinking about Casey? Look at all the woman has put her through in the last few months? But her day is coming at Fury.

Dante: I think you’re giving Savannah way too much credit. Everything that happened to her and her husband is her own fault. She just doesn’t accept personal responsibility.

The lights go out completely as the opening guitar riff of ‘Is this the way you get to hell by Stitched up heart’ starts to play. A red spotlight hits highlighting a handbasket sitting on the otherwise empty stage.

Is this the way you get to hell?
Is this the way you get to hell in a handbasket?
You will tear me apart.
You will tear apart my mind, My simple mind.
It's just cause you hurt so bad,
That you end up blind, You end up blind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

A second spotlight hits at the entrance to see Raven Knight standing with her arms raised above her head making the bottom of her top raise enough to show part of her taut abdomen. Boos erupt from the crowd which just bring a smirk to the resident firestarter’s face.

Dripping from bloody fingers,
Running from the palms of my hands.
I didn’t even have a chance.

Kat: Introducing at this time...from Providence, Rhode Island,--weighing in at one-hundred twenty pounds, she is the “The Dark Raven:” RAVEN KNIIIIGHT!

I will tear you apart.
I will tear apart your mind, Your simple mind.
It's just cause I hurt so bad,
That I end up blind, I end up with a simple mind.
Is this the way you… Is this the way you...
Is this the way you…

Raven walks out onto the stage and approaches the handbasket with the smirk still in place on her face, suddenly she kicks out sending the basket toppling down the ramp and scattering black rose petals in its wake and down the ramp.

I didn’t even have a chance.

Raven walks down the ramp towards the ring with her arms raised either side of her and her middle fingers extended towards the crowd. She speeds up as she nears the ring and jumps up onto the apron, sliding under the bottom rope and jumping to her feet in a quick fluid sequence. She raises her middle fingers to the crowd again before going back to her corner and laughing at the animosity she is getting from the crowd.

Dante: Part of the problem for Savannah is if she isn’t focused on Raven here, that’s going to be a very painful mistake for her.

Zack: Name me one time you’ve seen Savannah wrestle a match unprepared for her opponent. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Ashley Pruitt was the referee assigned to the match and moved towards Raven to check her for any illegal objects, having already done the same to Savannah; all the while Knight stared at her opponent, flipping her the bird as the official finished the check and called for the bell. The two wrestlers came out of their respective corners and immediately headed for the centre of the ring, Knight trash talking her opponent as she did so before the pair entered into a lock up. Neither competitor managed to get an upperhand before they broke the hold and stepped backwards, circling for a couple of moments as they looked for an opening. As they went to re-engage with another collar and elbow tie up, Raven looked to take advantage with an attempted thumb to the eye; Star saw it coming though and managed to grab hold of her opponent’s wrist as she ducked her head to the side. Immediately the Las Vegas native locked in a wristlock on the firestarter and twisted her arm into an arm wringer.

Dante: Don’t twist my words around, Hudson. I said IF she wasn’t prepared. I’m sure she prepared for Raven the same way she does for every match...by picking the right color of hair dye. You don’t think she’s a natural blonde, do you?

Zack: What does hair color have anything to do with preparation for a wrestling match? How are the two even remotely connected?

Raven clutched at her shoulder with her free hand, grimacing slightly as she did so while Star wrenched the hold in tighter. The discomfort still showed across Knight’s face but she didn’t allow it to stop her for long before she looked to escape by throwing a right hand into her opponent’s midriff. One shot landed before Savannah kept her grip on her wrist applied tightly as she took her down to the mat with a drop toe hold. Star didn’t waste any time as she pinned her foe’s arm to the canvas and kicked up into the air to drive a double knee drop into the limb. Two more double knee drops followed that before Star used her free hand to grab hold of Raven by her hair and started to pull her upright, the referee reprimanding her for the hair pull as she saw it get transitioned into a side Russian leg sweep that sent Knight down to the canvas.

Zack: Savannah definitely wants to keep this to a wrestling match, because she’s not gonna do well if this turns into a brawl with Raven.

Dante: Well I’ll give her credit for not being that stupid. I don’t even think she is misguided enough to fight Raven on her own terms.

Raven rolled away and started to come back up to her feet only for Savannah to dart across the ring, bouncing off the ring ropes to build up momentum and drove a running knee lift into Knight’s jaw. As Knight started to stagger backwards, the Las Vegas native caught hold of her by the head and pulled her downwards into a Muay Thai clinch that was accompanied by a series of knee strikes to the body. She landed eight strikes before releasing Knight who stepped backwards before Star caught her by the wrist once more and Irish whipped her across the ring. As the Rhode Island native bounced off the ropes she found herself elevated up high into the air and was sent crashing into the mat with a back body drop. Knight sat up as she hit the canvas and Savannah immediately delivered a rolling neckbreaker to her opponent. Raven began to rise back to her feet quickly, only to get cut off before she made it upright as Star took her down to the canvas once again with a running neckbreaker. Quickly Savannah made the cover on her opponent.

One…

Dante: This is a woman who has competed in brutal matches throughout her career, and Savannah thinks she’s gonna win with a neckbreaker. Now that’s arrogance.

Zack: It was a little premature, but Savannah has no issue with Raven. She’s here to win her match, and call it a night.

Raven kicked out as the one count was made and shoved Star away from her as she sat up only for the Las Vegas born wrestler to move behind her and lock in a rear chinlock, pressing her knee into her spine as she interlocked her fingers underneath her foes jaw and pulled backwards on her head. Knight kicked a foot against the mat as she tried to pulled Star’s hands apart from underneath her chin which only saw the Las Vegas native stand up slightly and drive her knee back into Raven’s spine, locking in the hold tightly once more. Knight shook her head as the referee asked her if she wanted to quit in the hold then started to push upwards, trying to get to her feet but as she rose, Star transitioned the hold into a side headlock and then into a bulldog.

Dante: Raven isn’t your atypical opponent. You’re not going to catch her by surprise too much, and you’re certainly not going to pin her in the first five minutes.

Zack: Are you lobbying to manage her or something? I don’t think she would get along with Cassandra too much. Maybe with Sydney though.

Raven bounced up onto her hands and knees as she landed which saw Savannah roll over to lock in a front facelock on her foe, using the hold to pull her upwards and into a DDT. As it landed, Knight rolled onto her back and Savannah kipped up to her feet and straight into an elbow drop. A second elbow drop followed that before Star made the cover and hooked the leg.

Dante: Well the neckbreaker didn’t work, but hey let’s see if my big bad elbow drop will.

One…

Tw--

Dante: Nope!

Zack: I’m going to guess you didn’t have a lot of friends growing up, did you?

Raven kicked out once more, just before the two landed, and found herself pulled up to her feet by the blonde who didn’t waste any time at all as she pulled Knight upwards and straight into a side suplex, dropping her down to the mat. Again the firestarter began back to her feet and was met once more by her blonde opponent who started to unload on her with a series of European uppercuts to her jaw. Star drove Knight back into the corner, pushing her back against the turnbuckle pads as she continued with the European uppercuts. Pruitt called on Star to allow her opponent out of the corner only to start the count as the European uppercuts continued; four more landing connecting before the official made it to four. Savannah stepped backwards with her hands raised then stepped forward and delivered a huge, vicious open handed slap to the side of Knights jaw. It snapped the brunette’s head to the side as a handprint started to appear on the side of her face. Before Raven could retaliate though, Star had caught her by the wrist and sent her across the ring to the opposite corner with an Irish whip.

Zack: There’s no question Raven has a very high tolerance for pain. You have to if you want to survive in the matches she enjoys most.

Dante: You know what was odd? I was walking by her locker room earlier and heard her talking to someone. I thought I recognized the voice, but I couldn’t place it.

Raven hit the turnbuckles and as she did so, Savannah charged towards her...but never got a chance to land a move as Knight suddenly came out of the corner and caught her foe with a clothesline that sent her down to the mat. Star tried to rise quickly only for Knight to catch her with a front kick into her gut that caused Savannah to back into the corner and Raven took hold of the top rope and began to deliver stiff side kicks into Star’s midsection. The referee again called for the break and started to use the count only to get to four before Knight jerked her foe out of the corner and into a short arm clothesline. As Savannah hit the canvas the firestarter immediately spun around and began to stomp away at her, the referee having to ask her to back up and let her foe up before he started to use the count.

Zack: Why are you listening outside Raven’s locker room? I think you’re taking your health in your own hands doing that.

Dante: I wasn’t actively listening. I said I was walking past it and heard a familiar voice. We Canadians have superior hearing, you know.

He got to four before Raven backed up a step and then pulled Savannah upwards, scooping her up onto her shoulder as she took off towards the next corner and dropped Star face first into the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. Savannah reeled backwards as she hit and Knight grabbed hold of her foes hair in both hands, pulling her down the side of the ring, the referee trailing after them as she was trying to tell Raven off for pulling on her opponents hair only to see Knight slam the blonde face first into the top turnbuckle ten times in rapid fire succession as Pruitt tried to get her to let go and threatened her with disqualification as she counted and almost reached the five. The Providence native held her hands up as Star staggered away from her, the referee telling Knight off sternly.

Dante: You talk about me taking my health in my own hands, this referee is asking for it by talking to Raven like that.

Zack: You may be right, but he is only doing his job. And I doubt asking nicely is going to work much better with her.

It proved to be a waste of breath from the referee as Raven followed Savannah grabbing her by the hair once more as she forced her eyes against the top rope and scraped her face along the plastic coated steel cable towards the next corner. As they neared the turnbuckles, Raven released her grip on Star’s head and instead shoved her back first against the turnbuckle pads before she headed towards the middle of the ring. As she reached the center, the brunette turned around and charged in at her foe, leaving her feet to deliver a backsplash to her that crashed Savannah’s back against the pads. The Rhode Islander kept Savannah in the corner trapped in the corner and started to alternately fire right and left elbows into the sides of the former No Surrender Champion’s skull. Again Pruitt called for the break and was forced to use the count again, seeing Raven step away at the brink of the official counting five. Pruitt tried to issue another warning to the Providence native but before she could the Firestarter raised her boot and pressed her foot against her opponent’s throat to choke her out. Once more the referee called for the break and started to use the count again, getting virtually all the way to five before Knight lowered her boot to the mat once more.

Zack: So what was it you overheard her talking about with whoever was in her locker room with her?

Dante: I don’t know, I wasn’t able to make out a lot of the words. It’s not like she was standing on the other side of the door or anything.

Pruitt again tried to issue a warning to the brawler but before she could get a chance Knight jerked the blonde out of the corner and sent her flying back to the middle of the ring with a release overhead belly to belly suplex. Star sat up and rolled over to her knees only for Knight to advance towards her and deliver a bionic elbow to the top of her head, it wobbled Savannah, causing her to sit back on her heels for a moment before Raven pulled her up to her feet and Irish whipped into the ropes. Star returned and ran straight into a raised big boot to her face. It sent the former No Surrender Champion down to the canvas and Raven immediately started to wave her upwards. Star took a moment, laid out on the mat to try and catch her breath before she started to push upwards. Raven only let her get as far as one knee before she stepped forwards and delivered a shining wizard to the side of Savannah’s head. As Star collapsed to the mat, Raven came quickly back to her feet and delivered a fist drop to her foe’s face before she made the cover.

Dante: Now a good kick in the head might win you the match!

One…

Two…

Zack: It certainly could have, but Savannah’s as resilient as they come, just like Raven here.

Savannah kicked out and Raven shook her head as she pulled Star back upwards, getting her back on her feet before she rocked her head backwards with a European uppercut. She followed it up with a second European uppercut before wrapping her arms around her opponent, pinning her arms against her sides before she started to deliver a series of four quick headbutts. As Raven released the Las Vegas native staggered backwards a couple of steps before she dropped down to one knee. Knight quickly circled around behind her opponent, hooking her head from behind as she pulled her upwards then dropped her down with a reverse DDT. Rolling away, FFW’s resident firestarter made it back upright and backed up to the ropes. Star started to sit up and Raven charged towards her, left her feet and came down with a double foot stomp to her chest that slammed her down into the canvas hard. Raven once more left her feet and came down upon her opponent’s body with a double knee drop before she hooked the leg to make the cover.

Dante: Right in the chest there, and Savannah’s not got much natural padding to withstand that!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Good Lord… natural padding….

Star kicked out once more and rolled onto her side as Raven glared at the referee, clapping her hands together to demonstrate to the official how she should be counting the falls. The Providence native didn’t waste any more time before she came back to her feet and backed up as she started to stalk her foe. Slowly Savannah began to rise, Knight letting her get to her feet before she charged forwards at the blonde, leaving her feet and looking for the Thesz press. Star though caught her coming in, popping her up into the air to counter the move. Knight landed unsteadily on her feet, trying to find her balance as Star stepped backwards and unleashed a roundhouse kick that caught Raven to the side of her head. Knight staggered and found herself taken down to the mat with a snapmare takedown. As the Rhode Islander landed in a sitting position, Savannah dropped down behind her and applied a sleeper hold to her foe, taking the opportunity to gain her bearings as she kept it locked in.

Zack: I don’t care how resilient you are. If you cut off the blood flow to the brain, you will eventually lose consciousness.

Dante: If it were a normal woman, but I’m not sure Raven is a normal woman.

Star leaned into the hold, using her weight to make the sleeper more effective, Pruitt dropping down in front of Knight to ask her if she wanted to submit but got a ‘No’ from the brunette who was clawing at her foe’s arms in an effort to pull them away from her head. Knight again refused to quit as the referee asked though her movements were starting to slow. The former No Surrender Champion wrenched the hold on tighter as Knight’s hands were now just holding onto her opponent’s arms. The referee checked once more and barely got an answer from the brunette before he took one of her arms and lifted it into the air and watched it drop. He lifted it again and once more it dropped down into Knight’s lap. The referee raised the arm into the air once more…

Zack: We are just one more arm drop before Savannah will have herself a victory heading into Fury.

And this time it stayed aloft as Raven started to rally, clawing and scratching at the blonde’s arms once more before she started to push upwards. Slowly Knight managed to get her feet underneath her and as she got vertical, Star released the hold and shoved Raven away from her, causing the Providence native to stumble forward a step before the blonde left her feet and delivered a backstabber to the firestarter. Raven bounced off her opponent’s knees and landed on the canvas on her back, allowing Star to come to her feet and walked over Knight’s stomach before she quickly stepped towards the ring ropes, hopping onto the middle and flipping backwards to land a perfect lionsault across Raven’s chest. Quickly Star hooked the leg to make the cover.

Dante: When that bony body lands on you, it can’t feel good but I don’t think it’ll stop Raven.

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Well you were right about it not stopping her, but what does her body structure have to do with it?

Raven kicked out once more and Savannah looked to the referee, nodding in acceptance of the two count as she pulled her foe upwards only to jerk her head down into a single knee facebreaker. Knight staggered backwards and found herself scooped up off her feet before Savannah dropped her backwards, snapping her neck over the top rope with a stun gun. Raven fell backwards to the mat and Star apologised to the referee as Pruitt warned her about the use of the ropes while Knight gasped for breath and the technical wrestler quickly moved to grab her foe’s leg by the ankle and locked in a spinning toe hold. Raven grimaced in pain as she arched her back and tried to find a way to escape the hold which saw Star tighten up the submission and try to make it ever more painful. Raven reached for her foot but didn’t quit as the referee asked her the question.

Dante: I don’t remember Raven ever tapping out at all in a match, and I don’t think Savannah is woman enough to do it.

Zack: Well stick around, and you might get surprised then.

Ashley Pruitt asked the question again as the Las Vegas native torqued on her foe’s foot further, getting another refusal to surrender by Raven who instead started to lash out with her free foot. Knight caught Star in the stomach three times, causing her to release the hold and set Savannah backwards into the ring ropes. The former No Surrender Champion leaned back against the ring ropes before she came forwards quickly and drove a knee strike into her opponent’s face as she sat up. Raven fell backwards to the mat and Star dropped down on top of her to make the cover, hooking the leg once more.

Dante: I told you she couldn’t, now she’s back to trying to pin her!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: And it’s like I said, she’s here to win one way or another.

Raven rolled the shoulder before the three could be completed. Star stared at the two fingers that Pruitt had raised as she confirmed the count to Savannah before she nodded her head. The blonde pulled her foe upright to her feet and sent the brunette into the nearest corner with an Irish whip. Star followed in behind her as Knight hit the turnbuckle pads and Savannah stepped up onto the middle rope to catch her foe with a high knee to the underside of her jaw. The Las Vegas native dropped back down to her feet on the canvas and as Knight staggered forwards, Star springboarded off the ring ropes and into a headscissors takedown that sent Raven across the ring as she hit the mat hard and rolled.

Zack: Boy, there was a lot of English on that takedown, wasn’t there? Raven nearly went out of the ring!

Dante: Throwing your opponent away from you isn’t going to win you the match, Zack. Just means she has to waste time to go get her.

Knight was near the ring ropes and used them to start to pull herself upright, leaning back against them as she got her feet underneath just as Savannah came running forwards. Star stepped up onto the middle rope and looked to deliver a step-up enzuigiri to the side of her opponent’s head...which Knight ducked underneath. Knight straightened up and as Savannah came to her feet, Raven lunged forwards and caught Star in a mandible claw. The Nevadan tried to fight her way out of the submission hold but that was stopped in its tracks as Knight swept her legs out from under her and took her down to the canvas with the submission hold still applied.

Zack: Seeing this hold makes me cringe every time, and we both know Raven uses it to deleterious effect!

Dante: Delta who? What’s an airline got to do with this match?

Zack: Superior Canadian hearing, you say….

Savannah’s hands wrapped around Knight’s wrist as she tried to pull the hand away from her but Knight had the hold locked in tightly. Raven refused to let go of her grip on the blonde, pinching the nerve tighter as Star seemed to start to flag in her efforts to find an escape; the crowd beginning to get loudly behind Savannah who managed to buck against the canvas to move her body and stretched out to hook the bottom rope with the toe of her boot. Pruitt quickly called for the break and was once more forced to use the count to get the break from Raven, just a heartbeat before the five count would have been made. Knight stared at the referee with disdain as she held her hands up, making a great showing of having released the hold before she floated over into the mount position and began to paste the blonde with stiff right and left hand shots to her face.

Dante: There we go, this is what Raven enjoys most of all. Just pounding the ugly int another person, and genetics already helped Raven before she even started!

Again the referee asked for the break and got right to the verge of five before Raven came back to her feet, pulling Star up to her feet and straight into an inverted atomic drop. Savannah held herself between her legs before Knight scooped her up onto her shoulders and took off to slam her down into the mat with a running powerslam. Quickly Knight made the cover and hooked the leg as she did so.

Dante: Just stay down, Savannah. We’ll understand.

One…

Two…

...TH--

Zack: If she’s conscious, she’ll keep going. Star isn’t known for giving in.

Star kicked out and Raven rolled away, pulling Savannah up with her and drove the edge of her hand into Savannah’s throat. The blonde gasped for breath and Raven dropped back to the ring ropes, bouncing off them and caught Star with a battering headbutt to the blonde’s chest. The former No Surrender Champion collapsed to the mat and rolled over to all fours only for Knight to scrape her bootlaces down the side of the blonde’s head. Quickly the firestarter pulls the Las Vegas native upwards and hoisted her up onto her shoulders before she dropped her forwards and delivered the Go To Sleep knee strike. Star slumped to the mat and Knight fell on top of her, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: There’s a GTS, and that could easily get the job done!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: Clearly Savannah hasn’t been pummeled enough yet, but Raven will be more than happy to continue it.

Savannah rolled the shoulder before the three count could be completed and Raven shook her head in despair at the referee as she demanded the three count from her. Pruitt though confirmed that it was only two, showing her the count again and pointing down to the shoulder. Knight shook her head, trash talking to the referee as she pasted Star with a right cross, followed by a second before she accepted the count and pulled the blonde upwards. As the Las Vegas native was brought upright, Knight yanked her head down and delivered the Knight Fall Facebreaker knee smash. Savannah staggered backwards, swaying from side to side as she did so, fighting to keep her balance only to be stood upright on her head as Raven launched herself forwards and caught her with a leaping DDT. Once more Knight dove on top of her foe and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Raven wasted zero time in making the cover, and that could make the difference!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Now see there, that was a 3 count. But you know the officials of FFW get confused after 2.

Savannah kicked out and Raven once more stared a hole through the referee, berating her for only showing a two count when it was obviously a three. Knight continued her critique of the referee’s performance as she pulled Star up to her feet, applying the side headlock as she did so. Raven continued to bark out her complaints to the official as she set Star up for the Knight Terrors only for Savannah to shove her away. Knight stumbled a couple of steps before she spun around to face the blonde and walked straight into a superkick to the jaw that flattened her while Savannah fell backwards, struggling to keep her feet beneath and caught herself on the top rope.

Dante: Savannah’s walking like I heard she used to do every night from the local taverns in Las Vegas!

Zack: Star’s in trouble, and---WHERE DO YOU GET THIS CRAP?!

Star leaned back against the ropes, watching as Knight rolled to the side and held her jaw, starting to come back to her feet only for Savannah to hop up onto the middle rope and launch herself towards her opponent, catching her as she got her feet beneath her and took her down to the canvas with the Emerald Weapon corkscrew neckbreaker. Savannah rolled away to the apron and used the ropes to pull herself upwards before she climbed to the top rope. As she got there, Raven saw her up top and moved quickly towards, scaling the inside of the corner as she looked to join the blonde only for Star to surprise her with a knee to the jaw. A second followed that before Raven could climb up to the top rope and Star delivered a palm thrust to her jaw that finally saw Knight fall backwards to the canvas. The Providence native tried to scramble back to her feet and as she returned to a vertical base, Star launched herself from the top rope and into the Ruby Weapon dragonrana. As the move landed, Savannah caught both of her foe’s legs and leaned forward to make the cover.

Zack: Savannah nailed one of her favorites, the RUBY WEAPON!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: She should call it the FAIL WHALE WEAPON, because it didn’t get the job done!

Savannah looked towards the referee, asking for the three count only to get a shake of the head and two fingers held up, Pruitt pointing down at Raven’s shoulder which had popped up from the canvas at the last possible moment. Star checked once more before she accepted the two count and began to pull the firestarter upwards. As she got Knight to her feet she went to set her up for the Siren’s Song Desecrator but before she could finish the move and spike Knight face first into the canvas, the Providence native jerked her hand free and delivered a low blow to the blonde on Pruitts blind side. Raven straightened up and didn’t waste a second as she hooked Star’s head and was about to go for the Knight Terrors again only for Savannah to lift her off her feet and fell forward to give Raven a version of an atomic drop as she slammed her ass first into the mat.

Dante: Ow. You’d almost rather land on their knee than like that!

Zack: Savannah with a modified atomic drop, and she let the mat do the hard part for her!

Star lay face first on the canvas for a couple of moments, catching her breath as Raven’s eyes went wide and her hand went to her back. Knight started to come to her feet and as she did so, Savannah moved forward, putting her head between her legs to lift Knight up onto her shoulder before she slammed her down into the mat with A Cruel Angel’s Thesis one handed electric chair driver. She held for the pinfall as the referee slid into position to make the count.

Zack: CRUEL ANGEL’S THESIS may well spell the end of the match right here!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Lucky shot right there, and you ask me where I get stuff from! Who names these moves like this?!

As the referee called for the bell, Savannah rolled away and lay back on the mat for a couple of moments starting to try and catch her breath before she pushed upwards. The referee began to help her to her feet.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall… SAVANNAH STAR!!!

Dante: Enjoy it now. In the cage with Casey, I’m positive Savannah here will see the light one way or have it put out for her another.

Zack: We’ve got one last stop before we head for Fury! And that’s Breaking Point! We’ll see you there!

Pruitt raised the blonde’s hand in the air while Raven rolled out to the apron and came to her feet, holding her back with a look of pain on her face. Star began to celebrate in the ring to the loud cheers of the fans as the show faded off the air.

« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 02:09:59 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: