Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 29, 2024, 10:35:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - May 16, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - May 16, 2020  (Read 188 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 16, 2020, 04:48:06 pm »

Live from the Pinnacle Bank Arena in Lincoln, Nebraska
May 16, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time  Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera.

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Tara Cortez raising both hands overhead to rate herself 10 stars, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Dawn Lohan coming off the top rope, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker.

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera.

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head.

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken inside the arena live to a deafening crowd. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring, while “The Violence” continues to play.

Zack: It's the last stop before the FFW roster heads for Fury two weeks from tonight on FFW All Access. Welcome to Breaking Point, where we are live from the Pinnacle Bank Arena in the scenic Lincoln, Nebraska.

Dante: Scenic?W hat the hell is there to look at? There's absolutely nothing in this state! Wait, there's ana irport so that means I can leave as soon as we're done. They've probably never seen athletic women in this state, and we should have double charged for tickets.

Zack: Send your letters to him. You've picked a great night to join us as two thirds of the Fury main event will collide when Jo McFarlane and Missy meet in a rematch. We also have Angel in a Relentless rematch with Jordan Majors.

Dante: The most important match to me is the Fast Track triple threat match as Lacey once more proves her magnificence against Harley whoever and Abigail Lindsay.

Zack: The Fast Track Championship is in major jeopardy tonight, and Lacey doesn't even have to be involved in the decision. Let's get things rolling and send it up to Kat for our opening match.

Kat: The opening contest of Breaking Point is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

The dark, haunting opening chords of Kamelot’s “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights in the arena flash a deep red and orange, coming down then to show two people on the ramp, a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does, flashes of fire go off all around her.

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Zack: We’re starting things off tonight with a rematch from Relentless, and one in which I’m sure Angel feels like there’s some unfinished business.

Dante: She got beat, it’s time to get over it. No shame in Jordan being better than you, she’s better than a lot of women.

The lights go down and light purple lights twirl near the entry way as "Nightmare" by Halsey starts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

Jordan Majors runs in and jumps and lands right as the beat hits and the lights come on to show her standing on the stage and staring out at the crowd with her manager Kyle Kilmeade standing beside her. She smiles and starts skipping slowly toward the ring as Kyle follows.

Kat: From Chicago, Illinois! Weighing in at 130 pounds... JORDAN MAJORS!

Jordan slaps the apron as she reaches the ring and slides under the ropes. She runs from one side back to the other and jumps on the ropes and leans over the top with a big smile. Kyle walks up the steps and stands on the apron admiring the show. Jordan shakes her head around in a crazy manner before hoping back to the mat and pacing the ring.

Zack: Jordan here has a date at Fury with the returning Rose Gardner, but she couldn’t ask for a much more different kind of opponent than she has tonight.

Dante: I’ll give you that. Rose and Angel are pretty different, to say the least. But I think Jordan is more than capable of handling it. She’s already proven it against Angel.

As Kat leaves the ring, referee Melinda Davis calls for the bell to start the match. Jordan sets off from her corner at a run towards Angel who is making her way to the centre at a more leisurely pace. Angel watches Jordan as she approaches at least until Jordan speeds up slightly then drops down and baseball slides into her, taking her legs out from underneath her. Angel lands face first on the canvas with a thud. As Angel pushes up to her knees, Jordan pops straight back up to her feet and starts to pull Angel the rest of the way to her feet before she has the chance to under her own steam. The Gold Standard team member starts to unload furiously with right hands to the side of Angel's head, managing to push her back a few steps towards the corner in the process.

Zack: This isn’t the only time we’ll be seeing the Gold Standard tonight. Lacey will be defending the Fast Track Championship in a triple threat coming up.

Dante: You forgot to add the word “successfully” there, Hudson. Don’t mislead the viewers here.

Angel back with a jab of her own but it misses the target as Jordan ducks down underneath it and then pops back up with a smirk on her face. Majors grabs the platinum blonde by the hair and pulls her forward to deliver a matching pair of high knees into her ribs causing Angel to bend forward even more. As Angel doubles over Jordan drives her elbow into her back and then follows with a European uppercut to the underside of the platinum blonde’s jaw which stands her back upright. Taking half a step back Jordan measures before she delivers a superkick to Angel’s head which rocks her back on her heels but doesn’t manage to drop her to the canvas. Looking a little dazed, Angel staggers backwards and Jordan leaves her feet for a hurricanrana, but before she can flip the platinum blonde to the canvas Angel catches her and runs her back first into the diagonally opposite corner. 

Dante: You’d think Angel was a little bit miffed over how Relentless went. She should use it as a learning tool to improve her future matches.

Zack: There’s not a whole lot that she’s gonna learn that she didn’t already know from that match, I don’t think.

Keeping her pinned there Angel unloads with her own series of right hand shots into Jordan’s head, which fully takes the smirk off the Gold Standard team member’s face, but puts one on the platinum blonde’s face instead. Stepping back she delivers a trio of chops across Jordan’s chest which quickly start to redden the area. She quickly follows with two more chops to the same place before she pulls Jordan out of the corner and sends her across to the ropes, catching her on the rebound with a big boot to her face which rocks her backwards. As Jordan tries to regain her balance Angel grabs her by the arm and spins her around before firing elbows furiously into her back, causing Majors to shout out in pain.  The shouts only spur Angel on as she grabs Jordan by the hair and pulls her backwards to drive her knee into the middle of her back.

Zack: Do you think Rose is going to have any ring rust at Fury when she faces Jordan here?

Dante: Probably. She mostly plays video games, and dresses up like a geek. Neither of those are conducive to staying in ring shape.

Angel releases her grip on Jordan allowing her to straighten up but only for a moment before she delivers a big boot to her back which sends her chest first into the ropes. Jordan rebounds off backwards and Angel catches hold of her to use a straightjacket suplex to dump her unceremoniously onto the canvas. With Jordan down on the mat, Angel gets to her feet and takes off towards the ropes and jumps up to the middle rope. Bouncing off it the platinum blonde lands a picture perfect lionsault across her downed opponent. Without wasting a second, Angel moves to cover Jordan as Davis drops down into position for the count. 

Dante: She can’t possibly think that this is going to get the job done!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Jordan manages to get her shoulder up just after the two and Angel pops back up to her feet, and starts to circle around Jordan after she has. 

Zack: It came close to doing it. You keep forgetting no one in this profession is paid by the hour. If you can get the win quickly, do it.

Jordan gets herself slowly back to a vertical position, holding her back a little and pouting as Angel continues to circle her. Gathering her bearings, Jordan makes the first move and charges at Angel, looking to clothesline her but the platinum blonde steps to the side at the last second. Unable to stop her momentum, Jordan crashes into the corner behind Angel. The blonde spins on a dime and is quick to follow Jordan before she can pull herself from the corner. Grabbing her by the hair, Angel smashes Jordan’s face into the middle turnbuckle. Pulling her back she does it again before she spins the Gold Standard team member around and uses a hair pull facebreaker to send Jordan down to the canvas. 

Zack: I’ll tell you what. If Jordan had any of that gold mist in her mouth, she either just swallowed it or spit out all over the mat.

Dante: Do you SEE gold mist on the mat? Of course not, and you should be ashamed for implying such a thing about dear sweet Jordan.

Angel heads to the ropes as Jordan stumbles back to her feet covering her face and stamping her foot in a bit of a tantrum. Angel rolls her eyes at the Gold Standard team member before she steps out onto the apron and holds the top rope as she watches Jordan gathering her bearings. As soon as Majors straightens up, Angel launches herself using the top rope as a springboard to deliver a dropkick to her back which plants Jordan face first on the mat. Quickly rolling her onto her back, Angel gets into position for another cover as Davis slides back into place for the count. 

Dante: Much like the last time, this isn’t going to work either!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Jordan throws Angel off of her with a scream of frustration and rolls away towards the ropes holding her back. 

Zack: Like her or not, Jordan is showing a lot resiliency tonight. And she’ll need that at Fury too.

Angel gets back to her feet with a scowl on her face, and stalks after Jordan as she tries to roll further out of the way. The platinum blonde watches her for a moment, before losing patience and yanking her back to her feet to fire her into the nearest corner.  Angel follows her in and fires a forearm shot at the Gold Standard team member’s jaw but Jordan manages to catch hold of her wrist before it connects. Forcing herself out of the corner, Jordan keeps hold of Angel’s wrist as she starts to hammer her with her free hand, screaming at her as she does. After enough of the shots have landed and started to disorientate Angel, Jordan fires her across into the opposite corner. Angel hits back first at speed and Jordan follows her in with a superkick to her jaw that whips her head back against the top turnbuckle. 

Zack: That’ll rattle your molars, and Angel never even saw it coming till it was too late!

Dante: Yeah, and the ricochet off the top turnbuckle didn’t make it any better either.

Jordan jumps onto Angel in a Koronco buster position, straddling her chest and resting her feet on the second rope she starts to unleash a barrage of punches into Angel’s head. Davis calls for the break but Jordan completely ignores her until she reaches a count of four. As soon as the referee reaches the four count, Jordan shifts her legs to wrap them around Angel’s neck and then uses a hurricanrana to flip the platinum blonde out of the corner and to the canvas. She hooks one of Angel’s legs as she gets into position for the cover and Davis once again drops into place beside them. 

Dante: There we go, I told you Jordan had this in the bag!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NOOOO!!!

Angel kicks out before the three, and Jordan slaps the mat in frustration before she gets back to her feet.

Zack: Majors is starting to get a little bit frustrated, and that doesn’t usually end up working well for anyone in the ring.

Angel gets back to her feet a shade slower just as Jordan bounces off of the ropes. Meeting her in the centre of the ring Jordan delivers a springboard elbow into the platinum blonde’s chest before whipping her across into the ropes. As Angel hits the ropes and rebounds off, Jordan runs to the opposite ropes and bounces off them again, coming back with a diving clothesline to knock the platinum blonde down to the canvas again. Angel starts to rise a little slower than before and as she gets to her feet Jordan comes off the top rope with a Meteora to send her straight back to the canvas. Mounting her chest the Gold Standard member starts to bounce her head off the canvas like a basketball until Davis calls for the break and once again reaches a count of four. 

Zack: There are players in the NBA who can’t dribble the way Jordan does, except she’s using Angel’s head instead of a basketball.

Dante: Why are you bringing up the NBA? Nebraska doesn’t even have a team in that league.

Jordan shrugs her shoulders as she gets back to her feet and watches for a moment as Angel starts to make a move to get up. Before she can do more than just sit up, Jordan hits her with a punt kick to the jaw to flatten her back to the canvas again. The Gold Standard team member watches her for a moment again before she takes off to the apron. Using the top rope as a springboard she comes back to deliver a moonsault which lands perfectly across Angel’s body. Hooking a leg again Jordan goes for another cover as Davis slides back into position for another count. 

Dante: You’re seeing why Jordan is the superior aerial wrestler right here! Thanks for coming, Angel.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Angel manages to get her shoulder up again before the three and clocks Jordan in the jaw at the same time. 

Zack: You can debate who is the better in the air, but all we know right now is that Angel’s still in this match.

Jordan gets back up to her feet and starts to pull Angel up to hers with her. She manages to get her part way up before the platinum blonde surprises her with an uppercut that almost lifts her off her feet. Angel gets the rest of the way back to her feet and then quickly gets into position beside Jordan to take her to the canvas with Russian legsweep. Jordan sits up and starts to make an attempt to get to her feet but Angel gets into position behind her before she can. The platinum blonde starts to lock in her pentagram choke, but Jordan wants none of that. As soon as Angel attempts to take hold of her own ankle to pull her leg up, Jordan lunges to the side taking Angel with her in the process. 

Zack: What do you think is a pre-requisite to being in the Gold Standard? Look at Jordan, and you can tell she’s not much like the others.

Dante: She’s talented and wealthy, that’s all she needs. Besides Kyle only pursues the best of the best for his collective.

Spotting the bottom rope Jordan makes a grab for it and reaches it prompting Davis to call for the break. Angel doesn’t immediately comply, instead wrapping her arm around Major’s throat to choke her. Jordan’s face starts to darken until Davis reaches the four count and Angel releases her hold and gets back to her feet, only pausing for a moment to drive her knee into Jordan’s back. Dragging her back to her feet by her hair, Angel catches Jordan with a short knee to the ribs before firing across face first into the ropes. As Jordan rebounds off, Angel drags her thumb across her throat and then points that thumb downwards. The platinum blonde catches the Gold Standard team member and hoists her up onto her shoulder into position for her spinning crucifix toss. Angel gets into position for the cover and hooks both legs for good measure as Davis gets into position for the count. 

Zack: Jordan just went DOWN THE DEPTHS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Davis calls for the bell as Angel rolls off the cover and takes a moment before getting back up to her feet. 

Kat: Your winner…. via pinfall…..ANGEL!

Dante: Well….Jordan won the important match of the two, being the one at Relentless. That’s what counts.

Zack: This could be a portent of things to come, especially with the Fast Track Championship on the line NEXT!

Davis raises Angel’s hand as Christian climbs into the ring to raise the other. Behind them Kyle gets into the ring to check on Jordan as Angel and Christian leave the ring and start to head back up the ramp. The camera watches them for a moment before cutting away elsewhere. 

Starla's Job

The next shot takes us inside the office of the owner of FFW as Samantha Star is seated across from her No Surrender Commissioner Dr. Starla McCloud. 

Samantha: Dr. McCloud, I have a concern that I would like for you and I to resolve before we get to Fury. And it regards the cage match between Savannah and Casey. Now I booked this match and placed you as the special guest referee for a reason, and I want to make sure we both are on the same page before you handle that assignment. 

Starla nodded her head guardedly before she broke into a small smile.

Starla: You don’t have any reason to fear, Miss Star. I know what my job and my duties are as the special guest referee inside the cage at Fury. I’ll make sure that the right person is declared the winner. There’s a lot of bad blood and no better setting for two driven, determined women to get it all out of their system and settle the score between them than inside that cage.

Samantha: That’s all fine and good. I want three things out of this match from you. One, I want this to be settled once and for all between them. I have no intention of booking any further rematches with them. I’ve barred members of the Choir from ever attending another FFW show as well. Secondly, I expect this match to be called down the middle. Anything short of that won’t resolve this issue with them, and I want finality on it at Fury. And third, I want you to keep your emotions in check. I am positive Miss Atherton will try to incite you, as she tends to do already. You have to keep a professional demeanor no matter what she tries to do. 

Starla smiled at her boss.

Starla: I’m sure the Choir won’t be an issue… Miss Atherton has disbanded it from everything that I’ve seen and have been led to believe. As for calling this match down the middle...that’s not a problem, I already had every intention of doing that because the last thing I want is Casey and more of her crap or having to listen to her whine and cry about me cheating her. Somehow, I don’t think she’d accept that I was merely following the will of her higher power as an excuse. As for my emotions, I’m pretty sure they won’t be a factor. If Casey is stupid enough to waste her time trying to incite me then it’s only going to give time for Savannah to collect herself and go on the attack. I think we both know what frame of mind Savannah is in heading into this match and it could be fatal for Casey to give her any opening.

Samantha: That’s what I wanted to hear. I have no particular fondness for either of these two women, which is well documented in one case. But I also don’t want to hear about favoritism either. The only way it can end is between them with no other outside forces being a factor. I chose you for the referee position because I wasn’t sure if there was anyone more qualified to do it. You know Casey very well, and having been No Surrender Champion in the past, I know you are familiar with Savannah as well. There must be a winner without question. Miss Atherton’s people at the Casey Compound have already faxed me asking to put a stipulation in that if you don’t call it down the middle, that Miss Atherton assumes your role as the No Surrender Commissioner. 

Starla: That’s not happening.

There was a tone of defiance to Starla’s voice.

Starla: It’ll be called down the middle. Fair and square and it’ll be the best woman on the night that wins it. Everyone except the most delusional, most asinine, most befuddled, brain addled morons will see that match refereed absolutely to the rule book. There’ll be no cause for complaint from any right thinking wrestling fan. Unfortunately that rules out most of the people who seem to send those faxes and letters and are loyal to Casey but...well, I’ll see what I can do about taking away access to fax machines and the crayons they use to write with.

Samantha: I’ll hold you to that, Dr. McCloud.

As the pair get up from their seats, that’s when Breaking Point cuts to a commercial break. 

« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 12:56:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2020, 04:48:18 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to ringside as Kat is ready and waiting in the center with her microphone in hand.

Kat: The following triple threat match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is for the FFW Fast Track Championship!

Dante: I’d like to go ahead and state on the record that I think triple threat matches are unfair for Lacey. Not other champions, just her. 

Zack: Well fill out a complaint in triplicate and send it to whoever you think is going to make a change to suit you and Lacey. And then let me know who that is. 

A loud purrrrrrrrrring engine can be heard from somewhere in the arena. The chorus of "Wreak Havoc" by Skylar Grey begins the play. Suddenly, a motorcycle burst from backstage. It stops at the top of the ramp, the person driving the motorcycle briefly takes off her helmet, revealing herself to be Abigail Lindsay. 

Kat: From Los Angeles, California, weighing in at one hundred and fifty five pounds, Abigail “Serenity” Lindsay.

She places the helmet back on and drives down to the ringside area. She circles the ring twice. The bike comes to a halt. Serenity slides off, takes off her helmet. She hops on the apron apron, proving how flexible she is she lifts one leg off, then drops down in a full split. she slides under the bottom rope. She slumps down into the corner waiting for the match to start. 

Zack: This is Abi’s first time challenging for any title in FFW in all her time here combined, but I expect we are going to see her more focused than ever too. 

Dante: I disagree. Abi got here being exactly how she is. Why should she be changing what works for this match? If anything, I’d turn up the volume on it now. Not change it.

As Seven Notes in Black by the Vince Tempera Orchestra begins to play, Harley Shannon appears on the stage wearing a leather jacket over her ring attire, with her tied up in a bun, held in place with a pair of chopsticks. Harley stands quietly in the spotlight as the song stops playing. 

Kat: Weighing in at 122 lbs, standing 5’6” tall and coming from Hanover, New Hampshire...HARLEY SHANNON!!!

After a couple of moments of silence the song starts up once more - with a more eerie tone and at that moment Harley starts off down the ramp, shedding her leather jacket before reaching back and pulling the chopsticks out of her hair and shaking her head to let her bright, flame red hair fall down around her shoulders. As she got to the bottom of the ramp, the girl picked out a young fan at ringside, giving the chopsticks to the fan before she slides into the ring and pops to her feet. Heading for the corner, Harley climbs to the middle rope, throwing her hands up in the air to get cheers from the fans before she drops back down to the canvas and waits for the match to begin.

Dante: The upshot for this match is that this is Harley’s last chance at the title as long as Lacey holds it. How many times has she gotten a shot at it again? I think this is the eleventh.

Zack: I think you’re full of crap, and we both know it’s been nowhere close to that. But she does have a tall task ahead of her. Lacey has been her white whale, so to speak. And now she has to account for Abigail too.

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers.  

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her. 

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time,.....Your FFW [insert title] Champion…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle.

Zack: How dumb must she feel right now?

Dante: EXCUSE ME?!

Zack: If Lacey hadn’t have interfered in the match with Abi and Harley, she’d only have to face one of them. But she ruined it, and now she has two challengers and doesn’t have to be in the decision to lose her title.

Dante: Clearly you don’t know the embodiment of female perfection well. She was and is bored to death of Harley, Zack. She ruined the match so at least she’d have someone else to challenge her since Harley can’t.

Referee Jennifer Stringer checks all the opponents for hidden weapons before taking the title from Lacey. She shows it to both Abigail and Harley before holding it over her head. Kat takes it with her as the bell sounds. Lacey and Abigail head out of their corners, and advance towards Harley. The former champion’s eyes widen as they approach, and immediately goes into a fighting stance. Lacey goes for a swing, which Harley blocks before Abi catches her with a kick to the stomach. Lacey joins her as the two unload with right hands into her head, causing Harley to try to cover up in the corner. The two then start kicking her in the body before Abi drags her out of the corner by her hair. She pins her arms behind her as Lacey starts teeing off with more rights to her head. 

Zack: We’re seeing a little teamwork in the early going of this match, and I’m sure Harley expected that this might happen. 

Dante: She should have. She’s the sore thumb of this match. She doesn’t belong and stands out, so they can just take her out of it early.

Each of the shots connects fully before Lacey slaps her across the face for humiliation. That fires Harley up, and she catches her with a kick in the stomach and uses the back of her head to headbutt Abigail. It causes her to let go before Harley unleashes a flurry of forearms to Lacey’s head. She whips her across for the ride, and catches her on the rebound with a dropkick to the chest. Abi tries to grab her again, only to catch a discus elbow to the mouth for her troubles. She follows it up with an inverted atomic drop followed by a short arm clothesline.

Zack: Lacey shouldn’t have slapped Harley like that. I have never seen that work out for whoever does it, tonight is not the exception!

Dante: She was trying to fire her up a little. Harley should be thanking her for the encouragement. But instead this is how she repays her!

Lacey was back to her feet, and caught Harley with a knee to her lower back before she could turn around again. That froze her up for a second before the champion hooked her head under one arm, and darted towards the corner with a bulldog into the middle turnbuckle. The Fast Track Champion stomps her down to the mat before Abi pulls Harley out of the corner. Lindsay and Lacey grab her arms and legs before throwing her into the air, and let her fall back to the canvas with a dull thud. Both of them circle Harley, taunting her to get up again.

Zack: This would be a good time for one of them to try to take out the other instead of waiting on Harley to get up. I don’t get this strategy.

Dante: It just shows you how unpopular Harley is. Everyone in this match would rather beat on her some more than do anything else.

Zack: Fine, but the problem is they can’t both pin her or make her tap out. 

When the former champion begins to get up, Lacey returns the favor and pulls her arms behind her. That allows Abi to get in a few shots to the head, but it was the kicks that did the most damage. She fired off a flurry of kicks to the body followed by a spinning heel kick that crumpled her to her knees. The challenger steps back, and fires off a shining wizard to send Harley face down on the mat. Once again, the pair circle and begin kicking her in the ribs as she tries to get back to her feet. 

Zack: Do these two think they can be Fast Track tag champions or something? I don’t understand this at all. Does Abi think Lacey will cut the title in half and give her one?

Dante: You don’t know anything about this sport, do you? There is a brilliance behind this, I’m telling you. You’re just not smart enough to work it out. 

The pair pull Harley to her feet, and whip her across to the far side. They go for a double clothesline, but Harley ducks underneath it. She uses the ropes behind them to springboard into a corkscrew cross body to take them both down. Shannon takes a couple seconds to get herself together before she gets back to her feet. With Lacey starting to get up first, Harley peppers her with more forearms before she whips her into the corner. The former champion follows in after her with a running knee strike to the side of her head. The champion’s head snaps backwards before Harley grabs it for a DDT that stands her on her head before she makes the cover. 

Zack: Harley’s striking fast against what’s been a handicap match so far, and she’s looking to end it quickly!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOO!!!

Lacey kicked out, and then Abi pulled her fellow challenger off the cover by her foot. Harley rolled onto her back, and caught Abi with a kick to the chest. She quickly rose back to her feet, and began unloading a series of chops to Abi’s chest. With the redhead off balance, Harley scooped her over her shoulders into a Samoan drop. She immediately went for the cover.

Dante: Harley is way out of her depth with these two, Zack. Look, she’s trying to win again! Isn’t that cute?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Lindsay shoved her off the cover at two, and Harley quickly got back to her feet. Lacey tried to grab her from behind, but caught an elbow to the head instead. Abi was almost back to her feet before the former champion pulled her head between her legs. It looked like she was going for a piledriver until Lacey blasted her with a clothesline to the back of her head. Shannon collapsed to her knees before Lacey shoulted ‘KNEEL BEFORE ME!” and nailed her with a big boot across the jaw. 

Dante: Harley really takes direction well, doesn’t she? This is already among my favorite Fast Track Championship matches, Zack. 

Zack: This isn’t adding up. There’s a detail missing in all of this that we aren’t aware of yet. I’m sure of it!

Lacey headed for the corner, hopping up onto the second turnbuckle from the inside. She came off with a double ax handle, but Harley got her foot up and caught her on the chin instead. It staggered Lacey backwards before Abi went for a knee drop to her head. But Harley rolled out of the way, and quickly got back to her feet. A knee lift to Abi’s body as she got up stopped her progress before Shannon scooped her up into a stalling vertical suplex. Abigail wiggled free, landing behind her to deliver a backstabber before lunging for the cover!

Zack: This may not be the match for stalling anything, and there’s Abi three seconds from a new champion!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NOO!!

Harley kicked out in time, causing Abi to get back to her feet. She pummeled her with elbows to the side of the head before finally getting back to her feet.

Dante: I’m glad to see Lacey’s getting her bearings. You know what kind of loss it’d be if Lacey got injured or bruised up too much? Incalculable. 

Lindsay dragged her back to her feet, and fired her across into the ropes. She followed in after her to deliver a rolling elbow that sent Harley through the ropes out to the apron. Lacey and Abi joined forces again, snapping her neck across the top rope to send her down to the floor. The pair looked at one another as Kyle watched with a smile on his face at ringside. 

Zack: Harley’s out here ringside, and that’s only Lacey and Abi in the ring. But still, they aren’t even giving each other a dirty look. 

Dante: You can over analyze something, Zack. I think that’s what you’re doing here. Look, does Kyle seem worried about this? No, then you shouldn’t be either.

Abi and Lacey watched Harley start to get up on the outside before they darted for the far side, coming back with dual baseball slides aimed at her chest. But Harley pulled out the ring apron, catching them both in it before landing lefts and right to both of their jaws. Lacey ate the right hands, while Abi absorbed the lefts. She backed up a few steps, darting towards them before they both ducked. Harley ended up in a handstand as they both raised their heads before she dropped back down with dual DDTs!

Zack: And here comes Harley again in what has been to this point a handicap match! Abi and Lacey dropped right on their heads! Get one of them in the ring, and go for the cover!

Dante: When did you start managing? Do you have a license to manage like I do? Then stop doing it!

Harley took Zack’s advice, and shoved Lacey back into the ring. She quickly headed to the corner, making her way up top. On the floor, Abi had finally gotten free of the apron as Harley came off with a top rope elbow to Lacey’s chest. She immediately hooked both legs for the cover as Stringer slid into position.

Zack: She must have heard me, and a big time elbow from the sky may bring the Fast Track title back to Harley!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!

Abi pulled the referee out of position to the floor with her, breaking up the count. Stringer started reading her the riot act as Harley pounded her fist on the mat in frustration. She quickly got to her feet, and took off for the far side. A Superman punch through the ropes decked Lindsay to the floor, and Harley was back to her feet. The referee rolled back into the ring as Harley screamed at Lacey to get up.

Dante: Harley’s getting frustrated because she can’t beat Lacey. Well she never has, she should be used to that failing by now!

The Fast Track Champion started to get to her feet before Harley fired her across to the far side. She caught her on the rebound with a spinebuster before nipping up to her feet with a yell. The crowd roared in approval as Shannon took off towards the ropes again, catching a rising Lacey with a knee trembler that dropped her back to the mat. She immediately went for the cover as Stringer dove into position.

Zack: Shannon is a house on fire right now! Lacey got her jaw jacked, and we’re gonna crown a new champion!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-WHOA!

A running punt kick to Harley’s head from Abi sent her off the cover before the three could come down. Lindsay headed for the corner quickly, a fierce but angry look on her face as she headed up top.

Dante: Attagirl, Abi! Though I’m positive Lacey could have kicked out right there. 

Harley was slow to get up just before Abigail launched herself into her shooting star DDT that landed perfectly. She quickly hooked the outside leg before the referee was in position.

Zack: SERENITY NOW!!

ONE!!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!

Lacey shoved Abi off the cover with all her strength, nearly sending her out of the ring before she made the cover herself. Abi glanced over to Kyle as she stopped herself from hitting the floor while the referee counted.

Zack: Lacey’s gonna steal it!! WHY ISN’T ABI STOPPING HER?!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall….AND STILL  FFW Fast Track Champion…..LACEY!!

Lacey sat up with a smirk on her face as she looked over to Harley and then up to Abi before Kyle joined them in the ring. Lindsay glanced over to him as he helped Lacey to her feet, and raised both their hands. Abi and Lacey exchanged looks for a moment the camera overheard Kyle welcoming Abi to the Gold Standard!

Zack SO THAT WAS IT! That’s why these two didn’t land a single shot on each other the whole damn match! Abi’s joined the Gold Standard!

Dante: I love it! The Gold Standard wins either way! What a brilliant gameplan by all three of them! You gotta love it, this is tremendous!!

Kyle opened the ropes for them as they joined him on the floor. Lacey kissed her title to boos from the crowd as Kyle looked extremely amused by it all. The show cut elsewhere on that image.

Evolution Isn't Required

The show cuts outside of the arena, and instead into a local restaurant with the words “Earlier Today…” written at the top of the screen. There we find the FFW Evolution Champion along with her manager in a booth. And sat on the table is Scarlett’s championship.

Christian: Welcome to the Venue Lounge here in Lincoln, Nebraska. It’s nice to get out of the arena when you travel as much as I do, and I invited the FFW cameras to join the Evolution Champion and I to discuss a couple topics as we head towards Fury in a couple weeks. 

Scarlett: It’s so much nicer to discuss these things some place like this rather than sitting backstage at an arena. That gets a little tedious when you don’t technically need to be there. 

Christian: I’ll be there tonight though for both Angel and Missy’s matches. But for now, I thought we’d hit a couple topics as Scarlett here prepares to make her next defense of the Evolution Championship against Mel Avilo two weeks from tonight at Fury. And that’s actually the first topic I wanted to briefly mention. Mel Avilo, the woman who doesn’t want to be remembered as a tag team wrestler anymore. Speaking as someone who has been thought of that way for many years, I personally don’t see the dishonor in it. But I’m afraid in her case, it’s really what she’s best at whether she likes it or not. This isn’t her first singles title shot. Remember Global Wars in the ladder match? That...didn’t quite pan out. And now that she has a win over Nevaeh, who has been chasing the Fast Track title...here she is knocking on Scarlett’s door. 

Scarlett: There’s nothing wrong with being a good tag team wrestler, I’ve picked up more than a few tag team championships in my career… I’ve just also proven to be a very successful solo wrestler too. Really, when you think about it, is there ANYTHING that I can’t do?! I’m struggling to think of a single thing personally. 

Christian: Exactly. The point is there’s really nothing wrong with being a tag team wrestler. It’s clearly what she’s good at. And if you look at recent matches, even the tag team wrestling isn’t exactly working out unless there’s a game plan afoot. My point is, Mel, that I don’t think you’re ready to be climbing this far up the ladder just yet. Look at Scarlett. She won the Fast Track title multiple times and earned her spot to challenge for this. You...got a win over Nevaeh. What’s that old song?

He glances towards Scarlett and starts singing.

Christian: One of these things is not like the other. One of these things is not the same. 

Scarlett: Talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire. I mean sure… there have been others that have gone for the Evolution Championship as their first title in FFW… but let’s be honest, you’re not them really are you Mel. And I say this with no insult intended but… have you really thought about how much harder it’s going to be losing an Evolution title match than it was losing a Fast Track title match? Because that is what’s going to happen. 
Christian: And that brings me to the other point I wanted to make, and one I’m guilty of feeding into as well. So naughty me. 

He gave himself a slap on the wrist in punishment.

Christian: And that is the pervasive commentary about how Scarlett has changed. How she’s become much more focused, and is a different Scarlett than the one who arrived in FFW years ago. And like I said, I did feed into that a few times myself. But one thing occurred to me the other day. And that is she didn’t really have to. Before this big change you all noticed, she was still very successful. She was still winning championships. She was still winning tag matches with Missy, in particular. She was still one of the most successful women in this company. I think a lot of you wanted to believe she had changed, because well...she was still proving to be better than her opponents. And you needed to tell yourselves that. I even let you believe it. But the fact is Scarlett Silver is the SAME woman she was the day she walked into FFW. And that’s ALWAYS been more than enough to get her where she wanted to be. And if you need a visual to prove it…

He pointed towards the shining Evolution Championship sitting on the table in front of them. 

Scarlett: And it’s not just since I came here either. People are very short sighted in this industry, they see what’s right in front of their faces and no further. A lot wrote me off as a rookie when I joined FFW, not even bothering to check and see that I’d already had a successful career before I joined. Multiple championships from multiple companies. I even took tag titles from Missy… on my own! Not that she likes reminding of that fact. 

The brunette smirks and raises her hand to her mouth as she mouths the word ‘oops’. 

Christian: The moral of the story here is while this is the Evolution Champion, it’s not Scarlett who has needed to evolve to be successful. But maybe those of you looking to get your hands on it….you might need to. See you at Fury, Mel.

A waiter approached the table to take their order before the show headed to a commercial for Fury on May 30th on FFW All Access. 
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 12:57:12 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 04:48:29 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish, and it is your main event of the evening!

Zack: It’s main event time, and that was our last commercial break. If you haven’t already, make sure you get FFW All Access so you can see Fury 2 weeks from tonight as well as Future Shock’s Saitama Summit on the 16th of June. 

Dante: Plus you’ll get to hear my award winning commentary on Pay Per View, which is always a bigger show. So you get to listen to me for even longer than usual.

Zack: We’re trying to ATTRACT new subscribers here. Maybe you didn’t get the memo.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: Introducing first, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Zack: After Relentless, you know how close Jo came to recapturing the FFW Championship. But I’ll be honest with you, Fury is going to be one of the toughest matches of her career just to get another shot at it. 

Dante: I’m not sure that’s the case. Jo’s been in a lot of tough matches. So what’s one with Sophia and an Oompa Loompa? 

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: These two met several weeks ago, and Jo managed to steal the win. I’m sure Missy has watched that match back more than once as a result, and is all kinds of fired up.

Dante: Why are you making her sound so tough? She gets lost in shag carpet, and she’s not terribly intelligent. Have you ever had a conversation with her? 

Kevin Fisk finished checking both contenders for any illegal objects, telling both managers as he finished with each wrestler to stay on the outside and not get involved. Satisfied, Fisk asked both wrestlers to ensure they were ready and went to call for the bell…

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and pie faces the fan backwards into the crowd, causing him to lose his balance and fall backwards before she reached over and grabbed the chair that he’d been sitting in and pulled it over the barricade to set it up for herself at the bottom of the entrance ramp. She held her arms outstretched, getting another round of boos from the crowd before she settled herself into the chair as the lights came back and the music faded out; the Emerald City Siren telling the referee to get on with it.

Dante: Well now! Looks like Sophia wants to come see things in person, eye up the competition.

Zack: That’s why we have monitors backstage, for that exact reason so the others can watch the show. I have a bad feeling about this.

Missy and Jo stared at their opponent for Fury as she sat in the chair, crossing her legs as she got comfortable. Fisk this time called for the bell and the two combatants turned their attention back to each other as it sounded. They came out of their corners and started to circle each other before both took a step forwards, closing the gap where Jo flashed out her hand as quick and as savage as a snake and caught the Englishwoman with a thumb to the eye. Missy barely got a chance to stagger backwards a step as she was temporarily blinded by the move before Jo - getting reprimanded by the referee - cupped a hand around the back of her foe’s head to pull her forward and delivered a series of knees into her midriff. As Missy doubled over, the Franchise member drove the point of her elbow into the back of her opponent’s head, sending her down to one knee. 

Dante: There’s nothing wrong with checking out the competition. Don’t you think an athlete should do all the scouting they can before a major match?

Zack: Absolutely. And like I said, how many monitors are there backstage for her and anyone else watching the show? 

Quickly McFarlane skipped backwards two steps only to step forwards and catch her foe with a knee lift to her jaw. It brought Missy back to her feet and Jo spun around to deliver a spinning back fist to her opponent. Again Missy stumbled backwards a step before the Northern Irish wrestler caught her by the wrist and jerked her forwards into a short arm clothesline, sending the Leeds native down to the canvas. Missy started to sit up and Jo put her back down on the canvas with a stiff kick to the chest. As the Leeds native lay back flat on the mat, Jo dropped an elbow into her chest. Missy rolled to the side, holding her chest as she sat up only for McFarlane to lock in a rear chinlock to her opponent while Pike on the outside smirked, and gave the Franchise member a golf clap. 

Dante: I scout all the time out here for Cassandra, don’t you know? What Sophai is doing is no different. 

Zack: And I’d have you escorted to the back if I could. If she stays uninvolved, then there’s absolutely no issue.

Fisk asked the English native if she wanted to quit, getting a very definite ‘No’ from her before the brunette started to push upwards. As Missy started to get her feet underneath her, Jo turned the chinlock into an inverted facelock, using one arm to keep her foe’s head trapped as she clubbed her other arm downwards into the Englishwoman’s chest, landing four blows before she reapplied the hold with both arms and then dropped Missy down to the mat with a reverse DDT. Quickly Jo made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: Look, it’s not affected the two in the match. Jo’s already going for a pin.

One…

T--

Zack: Way too early for that. Missy hasn’t even broken a sweat at this point. 

Missy kicked out before the two count could be completed and Jo pulled her up to her feet only to Irish whip her across the ring and into the corner. As Missy hit the turnbuckle pads, McFarlane darted in after her, leaving her feet and launching herself into a flying forearm strike to the Leeds native’s jaw. Jo followed that up by grabbing hold of the top rope and started to fire off stiff kicks into her opponent’s gut. The official called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before Jo ceased with the kicks to her opponent, giving the referee what he wanted before she stepped forwards and delivered a European uppercut to Missy’s jaw. Three more followed in quick succession as again the official counted looking for the break. Jo gave it as she stepped away once more only to again grab hold of the top rope and this time raised her foot to press her boot across Missy’s throat to choke her out. Fisk started the five count which McFarlane milked for everything second and only released right as the referee was on the verge of disqualifying her. 

Zack: Let me ask you this. Who do you think has the advantage heading into Fury in the triple threat match?

Dante: Jo, for two reasons. She’s been in the highest profile matches FFW has had to offer, more than her opponents. And then you got her father in her corner.

The Franchise member reminded the official that she had the full five count to break it before waving him off as she drove one more stiff boot into Missy’s stomach, doubling her over before she hooked her head and brought her out of the corner and slammed her face first into the mat with a bulldog. Quickly Jo rolled her opponent over and made the cover on her once more.

Dante: Jo must know what an easy mark Missy is in the ring with all these covers this early.

One…

Two--

Zack: She’s not hooked the leg, so I doubt she expects a win. This may be just to frustrate her.

Missy kicked out as soon as the two count was made and rolled away before she started to rise. The Leeds native made it to one knee before her opponent charged her, catching her with a knee strike to the side of her face before she pulled her the rest of the way to her feet and looked to set her up for a neckbreaker only for Missy to turn her body into her opponent before the move could be executed and shoved the Northern Irish competitor away from her. Jo stumbled a couple of steps before she found her balance and turned towards Missy who sent her down to the canvas with a standing dropkick. Jo quickly came back to her feet and advanced upon Missy who was rising slower to her feet. McFarlane reached her and caught her foe with a headbutt to the face which saw the Leeds native stagger backwards and reel away from her opponent. Jo quickly looked to set her up for a Side Russian leg sweep but before she could send the Leeds native to the canvas, Missy jerked her arm away, spinning towards the Northern Irish woman and took her down to the mat with a clothesline, dropping to her knees as she drove the Franchise member into the mat.

Zack: You said Jo has been in more high profile matches in FFW, and that is certainly true. But neither Sophia nor Missy have exactly been working dark matches here. 

Dante: Of course not, but every promotion is different, Zachariah. I think Jo’s experience and her dad added to that is a hard combination to overcome. 

The two wrestlers came back to the mat at the same time and Missy was the first to react as she caught her opponent with a stiff jab. Three more jabs followed that, each one snapping back McFarlane’s head backwards before Missy stepped away and launched herself into a leaping knee strike to Jo’s jaw that flattened her down to the canvas. McFarlane rolled away, holding her jaw and started back to her feet near the ring ropes only for Missy to charge her as she came to her feet and delivered a running knee strike to her gut. Jo doubled up and the Leeds native took full advantage, hooking her head and jerking her upwards and over into a snap suplex. Missy kept her arm wrapped around her opponent’s head as she pulled her back up to her feet and once more lifted her vertically, holding her upside down for just a second before she slammed her down onto her chest with a falcon arrow. 

Zack: I’ll definitely agree with you on her father, because we all know he’s not above swinging the balance in Jo’s favor. 

Dante: What else is a loving father supposed to do but help his daughter in all her endeavors?! To me, that’s just a sign of how much love he has for her.

Missy took a moment before she started to come back to her feet, watching as Jo slowly forced her way back to all fours before the Leeds native stooped and pulled her opponent upwards before she drove her face back into the mat with a sit out facebuster. The Franchise member rolled over onto her back following the impact and Missy quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: See that leg hook? Missy’s trying to win this thing.

One…

Tw-

Dante: Of course, she is. Everyone in a match is trying to win. Jo was just getting a little ring time before she finally decides to put the Oompa Loompa away.

Jo kicked out and as Missy knelt up over her, the Franchise native lashed out quickly and caught her with a closed fist to the underside of her jaw. Missy rocked backwards and stood up as McFarlane also began to rise back to her feet only for the Chaotic Temptation member to catch her with a stiff kick to her body, following it up with a second before she brought her boot up as Jo bent double and drove a kick into her chest. McFarlane straightened up following the kick and Missy used the opening to leave her feet, catching her opponent by the head and jerked her downwards into the mat with a leaping DDT. The move stood the former FFW Champion on her head for a moment before McFarlane collapsed down onto the mat on her back. Almost immediately, Jo sat up and almost as if on instinct she started to rise to her feet only for Missy to blow past her, leaping onto the middle rope and springing backwards into a flying clothesline that took McFarlane back down to the canvas.

Zack: Nicely executed by Missy. I’m not sure who is the quicker of the two in this match though.

Dante: Who cares? It’s not a sprint. If Missy wants to pick up the pace, Jo is more than capable of humoring her.

Missy rolled through as she hit the mat, coming back to her feet and quickly headed to the corner where she climbed to the top rope. The Leeds native perched there for a couple of seconds as she watched her foe rise back to her feet and turned around to face her before she launched herself into a hurricanrana, snapping it off perfectly and holding it for the pinfall as the pair landed on the canvas.

Zack: Missy went to the high rent district, and it paid off! Possibly with a three count!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: Well you’re wrong. And look, Sophia has done nothing at all but watch.

Jo kicked out once more and rolled away from her foe to the ring ropes as Missy accepted the count from the referee. McFarlane used the ring ropes to get herself to her feet and as she did so, the Chaotic Temptation member fired off stiff knife edge chops into her opponent’s chest. Five landed as Fisk told her to let the Northern Irish woman away from the ring ropes and started the count, getting to four before Missy Irish whipped her foe across the ring and set herself for her return. Jo, though, managed to catch the top rope to stop her momentum which saw Missy charge towards her. As she neared the Derry native, Jo dropped her shoulder and caught the rushing brunette with a back body drop that sent her over the top rope to the outside. Missy landed on her feet on the outside and quickly spun around and jerked Jo’s feet out from underneath her, causing her to faceplant on the canvas. Missy kept hold of Jo’s feet and looked to try and pull her out of the ring only for Jo to manage to jerk one foot free and lash out with her boot to catch Missy square in the face, sending her sprawling backwards and landing on her ass at the bottom of the entrance ramp.

Zack: Man, you can hear the impact of these shots and Missy had some teeth loosened right there. 

Dante: I don’t think she did. Adam told me she wears dentures because hers all fell out from partying too much in her teen years. 

As Missy started back to her feet, Sophia applauded her sarcastically as she leaned forward in the chair, telling the Englishwoman that at Fury she was going to rip her arm from her socket and take it home as a trophy. Missy rolled her eyes as she came back to her feet and turned her back on Pike as the Queen of King County got comfortable in the chair once more. As the Leeds native headed back towards the ring, McFarlane used the top rope to catapult herself into a crossbody that caught the Chaotic Temptation member perfectly and took her down to the floor. Jo popped back up to her feet as Missy scrambled to get back to hers and the Franchise member caught her in the midsection with a front kick before Jo took hold of her hair and used it to pull Missy towards the corner where she sent her face first into the steel ring post. While Fisk told off the former FFW Champion and told her to bring it back into the ring, Pike shouted at her, telling her to use the kendo stick if she couldn’t get the job done. Once more Jo jerked Missy to her feet and sent her face first into the ring post, sending her back down to one knee before she turned to glare a hole at the seated Seattle native for a couple of moments.

Dante: Jo’s letting Sophia know she sees her out here. I guess she doesn’t appreciate her being here too much.

Zack: I doubt either her or Missy does. She’s just a distraction honestly, and I know she hasn’t done anything before you say it. 

Jo turned her attention back to the former Defiance Champion, pulling Missy upwards and rolling her back into the ring before she followed her in. Missy rolled away from her opponent and started to come to her feet only for McFarlane to catch her with a running forearm to her jaw, following it up with a forearm smash before she grabbed hold of Missy’s head and dropped to her knees to deliver a jawbreaker to the Leeds native. Missy stumbled back into the ropes only to bounce off them and straight into a swinging back fist to the side of her jaw from McFarlane. It caused the Chaotic Temptation member to stagger off towards the nearest corner, Jo following after her and catching her with a swinging back kick that sent the Leeds born grappler into the corner against the turnbuckle pads. Missy didn’t waste any time to recover before Jo once more put the boots to her, holding the top rope as she did so and again milked the referee’s count for every second that she could.

Zack: Missy has zero affection for Jo, and you’re seeing it on full display. She wants that FFW Championship shot more than anything at Fury.

Dante: I’m sure she does. Anyone in FFW should want to be FFW Champion. But she’s just not talented enough to get the job done. Her husband told me as much.

Jo stepped backwards at the very last moment, giving the referee the break that he wanted before she took hold of Missy’s hand and sent her in for the ride. Missy struck the opposite corner hard and back first; Jo took a second to measure her up before she sprinted across the ring and launched herself into a running two footed dropkick into her opponent’s chest. The Leeds native started to stagger out of the corner only for McFarlane to catch her with another spinning back fist to the side of the jaw. Missy fell to the side, keeping her feet underneath her as she caught the top rope and Jo didn’t waste any time at all in grabbing hold of her opponent by her head as she climbed the ropes, sitting on the top turnbuckle for a second as she affirmed her grip then launched herself forwards to deliver a Tornado DDT to Missy. As the Englishwoman collapsed to the canvas, McFarlane made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so. 

Dante: Great move by Jo! I think there may be brown hair dye on the mat after that!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Zack: Still just a two, and Jo has to stay right on top of her. You can’t let her have a second of recuperation. 

Missy rolled the shoulder and Jo looked to the referee, nodding her head in acceptance of the the count as she pulled her foe up to her feet, underhooking her arms as she did so and began to bring her knees upwards, driving them into Missy’s body before she finally pulled her upwards and delivered a single knee facebreaker to her foe. Missy reeled backwards and Jo delivered a low dropkick to her knee cap taking it out from underneath her and sending her down to one knee. Quickly Jo popped back up to her feet and delivered a knee strike to the back of her opponent’s neck. Missy sprawled forwards onto the canvas and Jo quickly reached down and grabbed hold of her foe by the foot and locked in an ankle lock on the brunette. Pain flashed across Missy’s face as she let out a cry of agony as Fisk dropped down in front of her to ask her if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from Missy who shook her head as she did so. It caused Jo to wrench further in the hold, causing Missy to cry out again.

Dante: Just go ahead and quit, Missy. We all expect it. You know Emma and Scarlett are the two members of Chaotic Temptation that are the better wrestlers. 

Zack: You talk a great game when the person you’re ripping isn’t able to hear you, you know that? 

Still the Englishwoman didn’t quit when asked and instead started to twist her body, pushing up on her hands as she started to scrabble and claw at the canvas, trying to drag herself to the ropes. Again Jo twisted even more on the ankle, trying to wring as much pain and agony as possible from this hold. Missy still refused to submit as she continued to claw at the canvas before finally lunging and wrapping her hand around the bottom rope. Fisk called for the break and when it didn’t come, started the five count. As the official counted, Jo attempted to jerk and yank Missy loose and pull her away from the ropes once again...yet when she had no luck in getting her away from the ropes by the four count, Jo lashed out with a vicious kick straight into Missy’s stomach as she released the hold. Missy landed on her knees and one arm instantly cradled her gut as she did so before she started to pull herself upright with the ring ropes. As Missy made it back to her feet, Jo swooped in from behind, wrapping her arms around her waist and jerked her backwards into a German suplex. As the Missy was dropped on the back of her head and shoulders, McFarlane bridged to make the pinfall.

Zack: That takes some neck strength to do that, and Jo’s looking for the victory now!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: No doubt something her father worked on with her over the years. 

Missy’s shoulder popped up from the canvas at the last moment and the Leeds native rolled away and onto her front. Jo looked to the official asking for three but only got the two confirmed to her by the official as Pike mimicked the referee in holding up the two count as she told the crowd that she’d have made Jo tap out by now; that the Franchise member wasn’t even close to being in her league. McFarlane stared at the submission specialist on the outside for a moment before she turned back to Missy. The Chaotic Temptation member was starting to push upwards, getting to her hands and knees before Jo helped her the rest of the way to her feet and set her up for the BANG! Wheelbarrow facebuster, lifting her up off her feet...and Missy countered into a victory roll pinning combination.

Zack: There goes the BA--nooo, Missy counters and there’s a cover!

One…

Two…

...THRE---

Dante: She really thought THAT was going to get the job done? Kinda proves Adam didn’t marry her for her mind, doesn’t it? 

Jo kicked out in the nick of time and rolled back to her feet as Missy started to get upright once more. As soon as Missy was vertical, McFarlane charged towards and left her feet looking for the spinning headscissors only for Missy to duck and spin out of the way at the last moment. Jo adjusted in midair to land on her feet and as soon as she turned around hobbled forward on one foot and launched herself forwards to deliver a superman punch that dropped McFarlane to the canvas. Jo rolled off to the side and began to rise, getting as far as one knee before Missy caught her with a shining wizard that sent her falling to the side and down to the canvas. Missy reached for her ankle after delivering the kick to the side of the head and moved back to the ring ropes, using them to come back to her feet and started to hobble towards the rising Jo, trying to walk off the ankle injury as she did so.

Dante: Watching Missy limp like this kinda reminds me of when you see a woman’s heel on her shoe break off. 

Zack: And what on Earth does that have to do with anything? No one is wearing heels in this match!

When she reached McFarlane, the Leeds native fired off five rapid fire double handed chops into McFarlane’s chest before she stepped backwards and fired off a roundhouse kick to the side of Jo’s head. The Franchise member wobbled but just managed to keep her balance as the momentum from the kick saw Missy face away from her opponent, only for the Leeds native to reach behind her and drop her down to the canvas with a cutter. Quickly Missy scrambled to make the cover on her opponent, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: A fantastic cutter that Jo definitely didn’t know was coming!

One…

Two…

...THR---

Dante: Yeah, but she’s so short that she didn’t get much out of it. 

Jo’s shoulder popped up from the canvas and Missy rolled away to the ropes, nodding her head at the referee’s two count as she pulled herself upwards. While she did that, Jo slowly managed to get to her hands and knees. The Englishwoman measured her up and darted forwards, launching herself into the air as she looked to deliver the Mischief Maker curb stomp. Jo rolled to the side at the last moment avoiding the blow as Missy stumbled  on her bad leg as she landed. A second later and the Leeds born wrestler found herself falling forwards to the canvas as the former FFW Champion launched herself into a chop block to the back of her legs. As the Chaotic Temptation member landed, Jo grabbed hold of her injured ankle and once more twisted on it, looking to put on a tight ankle lock to her opponent. As she did so though, Missy rolled to her back and kicked up, firing off with her free leg, driving her boot into Jo’s jaw. 

Zack: Look at Missy unload with those hard shots right to her face, and that’s a hell of a way to break the hold. 

Dante: We call that desperation offense. If Jo stood up straighter, those stubby legs wouldn’t have been about to reach her. 

She landed three shots in quick succession with her boot before McFarlane realised her grip and staggered backwards. Missy scrambled back to a vertical base, favouring her ankle to the extent that she didn’t want to try and put any weight on it. Jo quickly found her balance and stepped towards her...only for Missy to surprise her as she suddenly quickstepped forward and left her feet to catch the former FFW Champion with a codebreaker. Jo bounced off the knees and back to the canvas, laying there for a couple of moments before she started to slowly get back to her feet. Missy was also rising upwards, favouring her ankle, yet as the pair got vertical, the Leeds native skipped forward and fired off a superkick to her opponent’s jaw. Missy collapsed to the canvas, holding her ankle in agony while Jo fell backwards through the ropes and landed in a heap on the outside.

Dante: The referee should go ahead and just stop the match at this point honestly. Then we can take Missy out of the Fury main event, and let it be between the principals. 

Zack: I’m pretty sure if the referee stopped this without Missy asking, her next match would be against the official. 

While Jo crawled to the barricade and began to pull herself Sophia was trying to hide her laughter as she got to her feet, making the title motion around her waist, telling the camera that she’d quickly dispose of these losers at Fury then end Shaw’s career - her every word and motion broadcast on the big screen for everyone in the arena to see. Jo and Missy included. As McFarlane used the barrier to pull herself upright, Pike continued to taunt her, telling her that she stood no chance at Fury and that it was a joke she was considered one of the best in the company; that Samantha considered her amongst the cream of the crop. The Emerald City Siren though didn’t get to say any more as Jo suddenly lashed out with her hand and delivered a throat thrust.

Zack: See, this is why she should have stayed in the back! Sophia couldn’t help herself, and Jo gave her a receipt. 

Dante: Yeah, but if she had said all that backstage, Jo wouldn’t have heard her. So that wouldn’t have worked at all, Zack. 

As Sophia gasped for breath, Jo grabbed hold of the back of her head and slammed her face first into the top of the barrier. Pike reeled backwards only for McFarlane to hurl her face first into the ring post much as she had to Missy earlier. Sophia fell backwards to the floor and started once again to get to her feet only for the Franchise member to snatch up her kendo stick and began to unload on the Queen of King County with shot after shot after shot. Sophia stumbled backwards from the shot before Jo dropped the kendo stick to the floor and McFarlane launched herself forwards to deliver a bicycle knee strike to Pike sending her down to the floor. McFarlane quickly rolled back into the ring as the referee’s slow and deliberate count had reached nine.

Zack: There’s gonna be a receipt for that right there, I guarantee it. Pike isn’t just gonna take that. 

Dante: Of course, there is. And it’ll come at Fury in the triple threat match!

As Jo came up to her feet in the ring, Missy caught her with a thumb strike to her throat - reminiscent of Scarlett’s Silver Spike. McFarlane fell back against the ropes and as she did so the Leeds native sent her in for a ride, catching her on the return with a spinebuster. Missy grimaced in agony but despite that she continued to force herself to her feet, staggering slightly. Missy found her balance as Jo, still gasping for breath got to her hands and knees. Missy again launched herself into the air and delivered the Mischief Maker curb stomp to the back of her head, driving Jo’s face into the canvas. McFarlane rolled over to her back as Missy staggered, struggling as her ankle was threatening to give way beneath her. Despite that, Missy moved towards the corner where she dropped down into a crouch, touching the canvas with her fingertips, elbows between her knees. She stood up, rather than hopped and climbed to the top rope before she straightened up and looked to come off with the Li’l Miss Mischief frog splash…

Zack: Missy’s returning to the top rope, and it worked out well earlier! She may be looking for her frog splash!

....But only got empty canvas as Jo rolled out of the way at the last second. Missy hunched up in a ball on the mat on her knees, kicking her feet in pain against the canvas. Jo started to come up to her feet, using the ring ropes to get herself vertical, only for Sophia to slide into the ring and connected with a folded up steel chair. Another shot followed it before Pike turned her attention to Missy and slammed the chair down into her back. A second chair shot followed that, flattening Missy to the mat as Fisk called for the bell. It sounded as Pike reared back and slammed the chair once more into Jo. The Emerald City Siren gave them both another shot with the chair for good measure before Fisk stood in front of her. She demanded that he raise her hand and when he didn’t, she raised it herself.

Dante: Well maybe she didn’t feel like waiting to hand out those receipts, Zack. I like that Missy got it too just because she’s Missy.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, due to outside interference, the referee has deemed this match a No Contest!!!

Zack: I knew something would happen as soon as Sophia came out here. She may be the one standing tall right now, but it’s gonna be a hell of a lot harder for the Emerald City Siren in 14 days at Fury! You can take that to the bank.

Sophia scowled down at Jo and then at Missy, giving them both another chair shot as they looked to be rising up once more before she discarded the now bent chair, raising her hand in the air in victory to the boos of the crowd. Again the Emerald City Siren made a belt motion around her waist before the show cut elsewhere.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2020, 02:14:49 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: