Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 03:55:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

Enough

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Enough  (Read 298 times)
Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

Badges: (View All)
Eighth year Anniversary Linux User Mobile User
« on: May 20, 2020, 04:07:36 pm »

(Off-Camera)

5/3/20
7: 32 am

(Our scene opens up  as we find Nevaeh Summers currently occupying the backseat of a taxi. Dressed in sweatpants and a regular white t-shirt. The vehicle is traveling down the road, buildings city skylines flashing across the window as she just stares out. Nevaehs been like this all night, ever since the events of the previous night unfolded.

Nevaeh has not slept since leaving the ring...since being betrayed by Dawn Lohan, newest member of The Franchise?

How awkward, yet painful, of a phrase to repeat over in your head, but that was what Nevaeh had been doing. The attack was a blur for her. It all happened so fast. Yet the pain from it still very much was vibrant. Not just with the shape Nevaeh’s body was in, but her mental state

This wasn’t suppose to happen. This..no, not this. Not Dawn.

Nevaeh felt so secure with Dawn in her corner. She felt she could overcome The FRanchise last night with Dawn, but...she was with them? Was this all a set up from the start?

Nevaeh had no answers. She hadn’t watched anything back yet. Why bother? What good was it gonna do her now? All that had been certain was that she was left a mess in the ring by The Franchise yet again. New day, same old story.

No matter what Nevaeh did or tried there was no getting around that. She was gonna be a crash test dummy for them at this point. This was her career now. Any progress she had been making was snuffed out at the hands of that faction. It was as if they had been instructed to make sure Nevaeh never got anywhere.

The stress of it was already getting to Nevaeh. The losing was getting to her. Last night she thought she could change it, but she was proven only one thing. That she was an idiot. She was played and made to look like a fool once more by The Franchise. Someone she respected...lured her into a trap. Gave her a false sense of security and then stabbed her in the back

Why? What had she done to Dawn to deserve that? They had never worked with each other? Never had a crossed word. Nevaeh had shown her nothing but respect? Could it of been because of her issues with Abigail? But Abigail had crossed alot of people and Dawn had never reacted this way? Why did she do this to her?

That’s what Nevaeh had been trying to figure out. Her emotions had been all over the place. Kat Grayson tried to console her after the show but Nevaeh was too wound up. She didn’t want to hear how things were gonna be okay. How could they? The odds just got even more stacked against her. Nothing was ok, what was ok for Nevaeh? Keep showing up to keep getting destroyed? Cause that was all that was gonna happen to her from now on.

Nevaeh knew Kat was only trying to help, but she couldn’t take it so she walked out of the building. She walked around the building, not even sure of where she was going, of what to do. Eventually she would calm down and realize she needed her personal belongings. But as she returned to the building she wasn’t gonna be allowed back in.

So she went back to her hotel, Nevaeh figured she’d wait till the morning to go get her stuff. It was at the front desk the clerk let her know she had a message. That a woman, Kat Grayson, had brought her stuff. Once Nevaeh had gotten her phone back she texted Kat, apologizing for walking out on her, but that she just needed the space for the moment. She thanked her profusely, but that she just needed some time to sort things out in her head.

Nevaeh had gone back to her room and just sat in a chair, wondering what the hell she was gonna do, trying not to break down more. Every scenario she could come up with kept coming back to the same conclusion. How do you beat four high caliber athletes at once? How are you suppose to do that? It’s always them against her, with Nevaeh being laid out. Being attacked all of these times were not fun, they hurt. They took something out of Nevaeh each time. She kept picking herself back up, but they just kept happening, she kept losing every match. She didn’t know what to do, she couldn’t trust anybody in the ring now. How did she know they wouldn’t turn on her like Dawn did? How do you overcome four people all by yourself?

You can’t

That’s the conclusion Nevaeh came to in her hotel room. She can’t beat them. No matter how hard she tried she couldn’t win this war. Not when she’s being fooled like this. Not when the numbers were too much. If she got one there’d be four others to take her out. Nevaeh lost this battle the second they decided to come after her, she only now realized it.

Nevaeh had planned on spending the night in MIlwaukee, then flying home to Los Angeles in the morning, but that wasn’t gonna do. Not anymore, not with her mental state. So she canceled that flight and booked another for as early as she could. It’s why we find her in the back of this cab right now. Not sleeping even on the flight. No, no sleep was not an option even if she was tired.

What had she done to her? Why Dawn?

The cab kept driving till it eventually came to a stop in front of a hotel. Nevaeh paid her fare as she got out, pulling her luggage with her. Nevaeh entered the hotel and walked straight to the elevator, not making eye contact with anybody, though she garnered some glares for her current ensemble. Nevaeh made her way into the elevator and just stood there, feeling she had come to a conclusion. The best thing for herself was to take care of herself. The message had been received loud and clear. She wasn’t gonna be allowed a career anymore.

The elevator opened as Nevaeh walked down the hallway with her luggage. Her career was pretty much at it’s end point here. The Franchise was just too much for her. Nevaeh thought she could beat them, she thought she had what it took

But they showed her she didn’t have the intelligence nor the strength she thought she had. Nevaeh was an idiot and Dawn Lohan made her realize it.

Nevaeh approached a door and knocked on it. She waited, her shoulders slumped, her demeanor one of sadness. She just stared at the ground as she leaned against the doorframe. The door itself eventually opened up as a groggy Kiana Rho stood on the other side. She was surprised to see Nevaeh, who sheepishly looked at her girlfriend. Nevaeh started shaking her head...breaking down in front of her. Kiana quickly hugged Nevaeh, who began sobbing into her shoulder.)

5/12/20
2: 21 pm

(Our scene now opened up as we found Nevaeh sitting on a couch, looking at a tablet. Nevaeh is dressed in a purple shirt and blue jeans as she sits inside the living room of Kiana Rho’s hotel room. She is clearly in a  better state than she was the night of Breaking Point, but her mood still isn’t a vibrant one. Nevaeh just stares at the tablet, reading it stoically.

While she may come off emotionless, her emotions have been on display the past few days. The morning she got her she cried for hours in the arms of her girlfriend, who did all she could to console the blonde. Truth be told Kiana had been doing that ever since she got here, being gentle to nevaeh while trying to boost her confidence and attitude. There were some nice moments where they had laughed. Nevaeh had been smiling around here. It was always the case when she got around Kiana. It’s why she defied everything and came here. She had to, Kiana was the only person she wanted to be around right now.

Kiana herself had been positive, trying everything to keep Nevaeh the same way. Some days it was easy to do that. They’d sit on the couch and just talk or lay in bed and watch movies. Just enjoying being with the other. But there were the days like today where Nevaeh would be quiet and distant. Just off in her own head. When asked if she was k, Nevaeh would just state she’s trying to figure out what to do. Meaning what to do after wrestling, but never fully saying it.

Nevaeh did feel that was the next step in her life now. Trying to figure out what to do now that wrestling didn’t seem like the primary option. Problem was was that Nevaeh had no clue what that was. Nevaeh had been thinking of trying different things, but the world changed. Now, what could she do besides wrestling. Not to mention she put everything into the sport. She was so driven and focused on being the best professional wrestler she could be. But now it felt like that was taken away from her.

Nevaeh remained looking at the tablet, her demeanor one of somberness. She just wasn’t feeling all that great. Nevaeh kept mulling things over  when we saw Kiana walk into view, holding a salad bowl. She placed it on a table as she called out to Nevaeh in a jovial tone)

’Lunch is ready”

(Nevaeh heard her. She began o get up off the couch and make her way to the table. Nevaeh looked over the spread and took a seat as Kiana was preparing her plate.)

”Looks good.”

(Kiana gave her a big smile)

”I do what I can, the salad looks yummy as well”

(Kiana playfully stuck her tongue out at Nevaeh, who couldn’t help but show a smile to her girlfriend. Even when she wasn’t feeling her best Kiana could lift her up. Kiana placed the plate in front of Nevaeh as the blonde grabbed a fork and began to mess around with it. Kiana walked back into the kitchen and returned with two glasses of water, one for each of them. She made her plate and sat down across from Nevaeh. Kiana was still smiling as she looked at Nevaeh)

”How is it? Tried a different dressing, just to give us something new. Does it work?”

(Nevaeh nodded her head, swallowing her last bite before answering.)

”It works real well, I like it.”

’You’re not just saying that just to make me feel better, are you?”

”No, all though I will say that complimenting you and telling you that everything you do is amazing does naturally want to come out of me all the time. Just an effect of being around you. Can’t help it”

(For that moment Nevaeh was happy, she did enjoy telling Kiana how amazing of a woman she was. The brunette slightly blushed as she got up and walked around the table and gave Nevaeh a soft kiss. Whenever Nevaeh smiled the last few days Kiana tried to seize the moment and keep her like that. Happiness was paramount. Kiana now caressed Nevaeh’s face as she spoke to her softly)

’If it’ll make you smile like that then I guess I’ll allow it. But don’t get too comfortable with it. Limited time deal. What were you looking at on the tablet by the way?”

(Nevaeh’s smile started to fade as Kiana made her way back to her seat. Nevaeh began explaining what she was checking on.)

’Just looking into options for me. I was looking into Cameo. It really is craz how it all works and people ask you to do like a two minute video and they seem really happy about doing so. I could do that. It be fun, granted ya never know what crazy things people might ask. But I can say happy birthday and wish them well with graduations. It could be alot of fun. So that's one avenue I can go down.”

(Nevaeh took another mouthful of salad as Kiana didn’t seem impressed by the idea at hand.Certainly wasn’t a stable living. She knew she needed to approach this carefully.)

’That can be something to do, but it’s not a profession. You know that. Its certainly not something you’d be doing for the long term. It’s more of a side deal, hobby kinda thing. ”

(Indeed Nevaeh did know it. The blonde nodded her head)

’Yeah, I know. I’m still looking into that. It’ll come. Just got to find what fits for me. Harder than I thought it would be, but I’ll get there. I promise you I will.”

(Kiana looked at Nevaeh with a conflicted expression. She knew what she wanted to say, but she also knew Nevaeh’s mindset at the moment. She had been hearing it all as Nevaeh confessed her thoughts and feelings. Kiana didn’t want to upset her, but at the same time could she let this go without remarking on it. Nevaeh eventually looked up at her, seeing her demeanor. Nevaeh was curious as to what brought it on.)

”You alright?”

(Kiana nodded her head as she spoke calmly)

’Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just what you said. You do know what fits for you. You’ve known it all along”

(Nevaeh seemed genuinely confused by her remark)

’What’s that?”

(Kiana looked at Nevaeh with slight confusion, as if she was surprised Nevaeh even said that)

’Wrestling., Nevaeh. Wrestling fits you.”

(Nevaeh now lowered her head. There was no more smiles or laughs. She became very withdrawn at the moment. Kiana watched her, knowing this was gonna happen. It happened every time she brought the subject up. Nevaeh did not like discussing this. She had explained to Kiana why she was doing this, why she was moving on. Kiana though would always bring it back up. Kiana certainly didn’t sound like it was over for her. The brunette was understanding, but she had kept telling Nevaeh not to close the book on that. That she was too young and still had far more to do in the sport. But to Nevaeh that wasn’t the case. Not anymore. Nevaeh just looked away from her and spoke up sheepishly)

’We’ve been over this Kiana. That part is over.”

(Kiana did not hesitate in responding, but she did so calmly. She understood how sensitive Nevaeh was right now)

’You’ve said that, and while I know you’re going through some hard stuff right now, and I am here for you, you know this. I still can’t just sit here and accept that Nevaeh. Ever since I’ve known you, you have been passionate about wrestling. You’ve put so much into it. You love it. You’re great at it. You’re just gonna walk away like this? You’re not gonna try and do anything about what happened? That’s not you babe.”

(Nevaeh shook her head, showing signs of frustration. Kiana should know why Nevaeh is doing this. She had explained it to her already. Nevaeh spoke up, but still didn’t look at her.)

’I did try and look where it got me. I got my ass kicked for weeks. I was humiliated every time, the last one even more so. Does that sound like something you want to keep doing Kiana? Does that sound like fun? No, It’s not. I don’t want to go through that anymore. Not when it’s clear what’s gonna happen to me all the damn time.”

(Nevaeh wasn’t listening to reason. She loved Kiana, but she knew what she was doing, what she was up against. The odds were stacked against her. How could she take them all on and not get destroyed? That’s all her mind kept leading her to. The doubts were strong. All Nevaeh could see were the negative results, when that’s all you’ve been handed its hard not to. Kiana reached over the table and grabbed Nevaeh’s hand. She held it firmly, speaking with a matching tone.)

’It sucked to see all of that happen to you. You know I worry about you, but I also know you. You have alot of pride in you. You’re trying to figure stuff out babe, but to just leave like this? That’s not you. You’re a fighter. You’ve always fought, no matter what. To see what they’ve done to you hurts. It hurts even more that you don’t want to atleast try and get back at them.”

(Nevaeh shook her head, she did understand why Kiana wasn’t getting this.)

’It always ends the same way Kiana. Every time. No matter what I do or say I get destroyed in the end. Wash, rinse, repeat. No matter how I feel doesn’t change that.”

(Kiana seemed to be getting upset now...)

”Even if she is dismissive of what she did as some greater good act for herself. That it wasn’t personal when it very much was?”

(Nevaeh finally looked back up, puzzled at Kiana. Nevaeh had no clue what she was talking about. Kiana stayed looking at her.)

’I watched Velocity. You may not of wanted to, but I wanted to know what she could possibly say to explain her actions. What I heard was pure garbage. She was so arrogant Nevaeh. She treated you like you were simply some bump in the road. She didn’t care about what she did to you, it was all about her. You’re gonna let her demean you like that without doing anything?”

(In that moment there was a fire in Nevaeh’s eyes. It wasn’t personal? Leading her into a trap, attacking her three on one, embarrassing her on national tv...that wasn’t personal? Talking her up and making her feel she could trust you..that wasn’t personal?

In that moment Nevaeh felt anger she was upset, but the fire soon subsided as Nevaeh felt reality set back in. She lowered her head again, as she spoke she did so as a defeated woman.)

”There’s nothing I can do. I can’t beat them Kiana”

(Kiana just stared at Nevaeh. Disbelief written all over her face. She had been hearing Nevaeh like this, but to see it and hear it even after what she just told her had Kiana stunned. Nevaeh couldn’t let what Dawn Lohan said slide this easily, that’s not the woman she knew or loved. Kian persisted.)

”Nevaeh are you listening to yourself right now? This isn’t you.To just sit here act this way.  You can atleast defend yourself and your honor. Don’t let these people drag your name through the mud. I know you’re hurting, but I hurt hearing this. I hurt seeing you this way. You’re not doing this cause you feel it’s time to step away from wrestling. You’re letting them dictate this. That’s not how it’s supposed to go Nevaeh and you know it.”

(Nevaeh couldn’t take it anymore. She got up from the table and started to leave the room, walking into the bedroom and laying on the bed. Kiana remained on the table. She had a feeling Nevaeh might react this way. She figured it be best to give her some time and then go talk to her. Let the emotions calm down between the both of them.

For Nevaeh there was nothing to talk about, everything had been decided already. She lost...she just had to live with it….)
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2020, 02:08:44 pm »

(Off-Camera)

5/30/20
Las Vegas
5: 33 pm

(We start off as we find Kiana Rho sitting at her kitchen table. She has her laptop open along with many different documents scattered across it. Kiana has been working on a project for the business, one she can do in front of company at the very least.

The company she has had for the last several weeks has been….complicated. That was never the case between Kiana and Nevaeh (Summers) for the past year and a half of their relationship. There had been small bumps on their journey together, but for the most part it had been nothing but bliss between then. They smiled, laughed, just enjoyed the company of one another. They fell in love and had started planning their future together.

So much had changed though in the past few months. There were many issues to deal with, but Nevaeh had been through a tough ordeal in her career. The continuous assaults at the hands of The Franchise had left their mark, but the trap laid by Dawn Lohan just set her over the edge. Nevaeh just has not been the same person Kiana had known for so long. She was more distant. More introverted. Above all else Nevaeh seemed to want to not even approach the subject of her career anymore.

That was a major concern for Kiana. She knew all too well the passion Nevaeh had for wrestling. Kiana knew cause she would get worried at times at how Nevaeh risked her physical well being, only to be told by her love that she would be ok. That Kiana just had to trust her. And trust her KIana did. She always trusted Nevaeh. That’s what you do when you love someone.  Even if Kiana had her reservations about a match, she had to trust Nevaeh and believe she knew what she was doing. Nvaeh would assure her she’d be  ok with soft words and kisses.

But ever since the betrayal by Dawn, Nevaeh hasn’t been all that warm. Kiana looked up and towards her couch, a sign of exasperation on her face as there laid Nevaeh, wearing only pajama bottoms and a white t-shirt, looking at her tablet. Nevaeh had a blank look on her face. She wasn’t really looking at anything, she was just there staring at this thing. Kiana had seen this sight constantly the past few days. Nevaeh was slipping more and more into this state of apathy.

Nevaeh just had no motivation to do anything really. It was as if all energy had just been zapped from her. Slowly she has become like this. Not wanting to do anything. She just wants to lay around. Kiana is very bothered every day she sees Nevaeh like this, for multiple reasons. It’s not who she is. Kiana understands Nevaeh is dealing with her issues, but it’s affecting her far worse than she wants to admit. Kiana can see it, but Nevaeh never wants to discuss it.

It’s as if the word wrestling causes Nevaeh to just clam up. Kiana has seen it happen so much. LIke when she brought up Nevaeh was booked in a match against Dawn Lohan at Fury. Nevaeh basically became a statue, she barely responded to Kiana bringing it up and when she did it was tense. Kiana wants to try and get Nevaeh to open up and see what she is doing to herself. But all Nevaeh ever says is she knows what is gonna happen. It’s why she told Kiana she wasn’t gonna be there

Kiana never thought she’d hear that. Yes, Nevaeh was going through things, but Kiana didn’t think she’d see the day Nevaeh would intentionally skip out on wrestling a match. There were so many reasons for her to go. Main being that she could get her hands on Dawn, but Nevaeh was laying here on the couch instead of being in Louisiana for the show.

Nevaeh herself had a brief moment of visualizing what it feel like to punch Dawn. It probably would feel rewarding, but she knew the outcome of how this match would go. That she’d be left a beaten mess at the hands of The Franchise. The formula never changed. Dawn would end up victorious and Nevaeh would be embarrassed once more.

That was not a fate Nevaeh wanted to experience any longer….even if it was eating at her inside. She knew her stance wasn’t seen favorably. Her friends kept trying to talk to her, explain to her how they supported her, but wanted her to make sure she was really doing the right thing for herself. Friends like Ember Carmichael, Kat Grayson, Savannah Taylor, Fujiko, Rachy, and Steph Stefano. Nevaeh hadn’t told Kat and Savannah about what she was gonna do. She didn’t want them catching any flack. To Nevaeh it was best to withhold that from them. Kiana was the biggest though. Kiana was the one going through all of this with Nevaeh. Nevaeh knew everything she was doing was because Kiana cared about her, but Nevaeh simply did not want to discuss this. She wanted to avoid the discussion at all costs. It’s why she always shuts down when Kiana brings up wrestling.

Nevaeh had explained why she didn’t want to wrestle anymore, but Kiana would persist. Nevaeh could see the shock and disappointment on her face when she told Kiana she wasn’t going to Fury for the match. Nevaeh was saddened as well. She was actually just accepting defeat instead of fighting, but the fight would be pointless. The Franchise would have their way no matter what.

That was where Nevaeh was at as she laid on the couch, staring at her tablet, showing no care in the world. For Kiana though the sight was not pleasant. If only Nevaeh could see how bad this was, how bad her vibe was for the both of them. Kiana tried to focus on her work, but her mind wouldn’t get off the woman on the couch. Something had to change. Kiana got up and walked over to the couch.)

”Can you come with me real quick?”

(Nevaeh looked up, startled by Kiana’s voice. She was confused at first about the question posed to her)

’Why? What’s up?”

’Just please follow me”

(Kiana now started heading towards the bedroom as Nevaeh was curious what she was asking for. Nevaeh got up off the couch and started walking into the bedroom. As she was walking down the hall she could see Kiana standing near her vanity mirror. She gestured to the chair in front of the mirror. Nevaeh was still confused by what was going on.)

”Babe I’m not in the mood for some sort of makeover right….”

(Kiana calmly yet urgently cut Nevaeh off)

’Just please sit down.”

(Nevaeh could hear the plea in Kiana’s voice. Seeing how serious she was about whatever this was Nevaeh made her way over to the chair and sat down. Nevaeh looked at the mirror with a frumpy xpression. Her entire body demeanor practically slumping. Kiana gave her a tap on her shoulders)

”Sit up right, this is serious

(Nevaeh let out a frustrated sigh as she sat upright. She just stared at the mirror as Kiana brushed her hair behind both of Nevaeh’s ears. The brunette now leaned down and wrapped her arms around Nevaeh’s upper body. Their faces touching as Kiana looked at Nevaeh in the mirror)

’I’m gonna ask you something and I need you to give an honest answer, please. Can you do that for me.”

(Nevaeh still wasn’t sure what this was all about)

’Sure, I guess”

’What do you see right now?”

(Nevaeh now understood better what was going on. She wasn’t exactly enthusiastic about it as she sighed.)

’Ki….”

’Answer the question Nevaeh”

(Kiana was standing her ground here. Nevaeh didn’t want to upset her, but didn’t want to be having this conversation either. Kiana held her tighter. Nevaeh could see how much she cared in the mirror. It was because of that and her love for her that the blonde stayed seated. Nevaeh looked at herself, trying to find the words to describe what she saw. But the words weren’t coming. Nevaeh didn’t know how to describe what she saw. Kiana recognized this, though she didn’t seem surprised by Nevaeh’s lack of immediate response. Nevaeh still couldn’t find the words, she certainly wasn’t proud of what she saw. Nevaeh just sat there before giving a defeated response.)

Just a woman”

(Kiana rubbed her hands on Nevaeh’s shoulders as her arms remained wrapped around the blonde’s shoulders and neck)

”You want to know what I see?”

(Nevaeh looked at Kiana in the mirror in earnest. Kiana pressed her cheek next to Nevaeh’s as they both remained looking at one another in the mirror)

’I see a woman who is lost. A woman who is confused. I see my love allowing herself to be sunken and miserable every day for the past several weeks. It hurts seeing you like this Nevaeh. You know it too.”

(Nevaeh turned her head slightly, no longer looking into the mirror. She seemed to have her fill the conversation. Kiana kept persisting.)

”Look back in the mirror Nevaeh.”

(Nevaeh took in a big breath and exhaled slowly. She wanted to walk away, she did not want to look back into the mirror. But Kiana was holding on to her and asking her to. Nevaeh didn’t want to upset her, she didn’t want to just brush her off and be rude. But oh how she did not want to be doing this. Nevaeh bit her lip and looked back into the mirror. Kiana looked at her and started rocking slowly)

”I know you’re having a hard time dealing with everything. I wish I could help you and give you the answer you need. I’m here for you. You know that. I’m here Nevaeh. I love you. I know you don’t want to do this right now, I know you don’t. I can see it in your eyes. But you know what else I see in your eyes? Pain. You’re hurting and you’re allowing it to affect you so much right now.  Don’t keep it bottled in you. You can talk to me. Be open. You can’t let this consume you like you are Nev.”

(Nevaeh put her hands up and now brought them to Kiana’s arms. Nevaeh sofly began to remove them from around her upper body. The blonde had had enough of this conversation.)

’OK, ok Kiana. I got it. That’s enough. You made your point.”

(Nevaeh now got up out of her seat and started walking away from her girlfriend, running her hands through her hair. Kiana looked in her direction, she figured this was gonna happen. It had been the modus operandi for awhile now for Nevaeh. But she had hoped it work. Kiana watched as Nevaeh stood with her back to her., eventually the brunette speaking up)

’I’m only saying it for your own good. You can’t stand there and tell me you’re fine. You know that it’s not true.”

(Nevaeh kept slowly pacing in the bedroom, not looking at Kiana. She had her head one slightly as she spoke out to her.)

”Why are you pressing this? We’ve been…”

(Kiana once more cut nevaeh off before she could even finish. The brunette had a firm expression on her face. She had heard that phrase too often lately. Not today)

’No, “we” have not. I keep trying to talk about this and you keep going back to the same responses over and over. You don’t want to talk about this. But you need to. Because how you’re feeling is really causing some severe problems. You’re scheduled for a match tonight in Louisiana, Nevaeh. Yet here you are just hours before with no intention of going. That doesn’t seem weird and out of place for you? It’s not because you’re done with wrestling. If that was the case you’d of let them know by now. What you’re doing is hiding right now. You’ve retreated into this shell and…”

(Kiana paused as she looked at Nevaeh with a saddened look. Hearing the despair in Kiana’s voice, as well as what she was saying,  made Nevaeh stop and look towards her. Nevaeh saw her expression, which caused the blonde to become worried. As they looked at one another Kiana gestured to Nevaeh, moving her hand up and down)

’I don’t know who this person is. For the last few weeks I have watched you just walk around here as if there’s no energy to you anymore. Like you’re so full of pity for yourself. You just lay in bed or on the couch staring at your tablet. You’re barely talking. I try and start conversations and all I get are short answers. You’ve never been that way with me. When we’re together the energy is off the charts. We’re laughing, we’re having fun. I’m never happier than when I’m with the love of my life. But she’s not really here right now. What is here is someone who is far from happy. Who is in pain, but won’t talk about it and is letting this eat at her. It’s hunting her… it’s hurting us.”

(KIana’s voice cracked at the end of her statement. She showed how her emotions were getting to her which had Nevaeh feeling awful inside. Nevaeh didn’t want to hurt Kiana. She was the last person she wanted feeling this way. Nevaeh knew she wasn’t exactly a positive frice lately, but she hadn’t realized it was that bad and that flagrant. Yet the blonde only stood there in silence. She just couldn’t snap out of it. KIana composed herself and looked back at Nevaeh. The brunette was still speaking her mind.)

’It hurts seeing you this way. Sometimes I just want to shake you and snap you back to reality. We gotta do something Nevaeh. Because seeing you like this...I can’t do it anymore. Not for you and not for me. You walk around here like just don’t seem to care about yourself. It’s like you’ve just given up. That’s not my Nevaeh, not even close. I don’t know what to do though. That’s why I’m putting my foot down and we’re gonna have this talk, no matter what.  I’ll do anything to help you, just tell me what you need. Talk to me, let me help you. Please. Please baby”

(Kiana walked over to Nevaeh and held her hands in hers. She was looking Nevaeh right in her eyes, pleading for the blonde to break out of this. To tell her what she needed. Nevaeh looked back into Kiana’s gorgeous eyes and saw pain and sincerity. Nevaeh had to lower her head. It was so hard to look at Kiana in these moments. Nevaeh knew what her answer was gonna be and it was not gonna be received well. She looked down as Kiana held her hands tightly. Nevaeh took a breath before looking back up at Kiana.)

’I love you, I do. I love you so much. I’m not trying to hurt you. That’s the last thing I want. I’m sorry for making you worry. You don’t have to though. I’m right here with you….but I don’t…. I don’t know what to tell you other than what I already have. I’m done with it Kiana. I’m moving forward without wrestling. I think today shows that. That’s all there is to it Kiana. It’s what’s best. Wrestling doesn’t love me like I love it”

(Nevaeh’s vice began to trail off at the end of her statement as she now turned and looked away from Kiana once more. Yet the brunette remained looking right at Nevaeh. She shook Nevaeh’s hands, speaking with a loud voice.)

”Even if the match is against the woman who put you in this spot? Look what they did and how it’s affecting you. At any other time you would be training hard to get ready for a match. You wouldn’t care about your chances, you had your pride and you’d be showing them you’re no pushover. Look at how you’re acting now. You have the chance to even the odds, but instead you’re here. Giving up that chance and not even putting up any fight or response. At the very least shouldn’t you tell somebody what your plans are? Instead you’re doing nothing.”

(Nevaeh scoffed and seemed annoyed by that statement. She walked away from Kiana once again, shaking her head. Kiana was surprised by Nevaeh;s outburst as she watched the blonde storm off. Nevaeh was upset Kiana would even bring up a suggestion. Tell FFW what her plans were...tell Samantha Star she won? Nevaeh didn’t want to do that, that was the last thing she wanted to do. Nevaeh was still shaking her head before looking back at her girlfriend)

’I”m supposed to call up the woman in charge of that group and tell her what my plans are? I’m supposed to tell the woman who seemingly set this all up that she got the better of me and let her enjoy that? I’d rather not give her that satisfaction Kiana. No way I’m doing that.”

(Kiana tilted her head and seemed confused with Nevaeh’s words)

’So you don’t want to wrestle cause you don’t feel you can win this fight, but you won’t tell them either cause you don’t want to give them the satisfaction? Again you’re hiding Nevaeh. You’re way too deep in your own head. This is what I’m talking about. You have allowed what they’ve done to you to affect you this badly. You’ve already let them won Nevaeh. You do it by not showing up tonight. You rather act this way then do something. You can still fight, but you choose not to. But staying in this apartment and not doing anything doesn’t help you either. What happens in a few hours when the show starts and your match is to take place and you don’t go out. How are people gonna look at you? Have you thought of that? What about your fans who have been supporting you? They’re left in the dark. That’s not fair to them.”

(That part cut Nevaeh deep, the disappointment of the fans who had opened their arms to her. Nevaeh felt that one as she shifted eyes away from Kiana and looked to another part of the room.)

’I’ll address them soon enough. I’ll let them know what I’m feeling.”

’Why not now? Put a statement out. It’s time Nevaeh. It’s time to let everybody know what you’re planning on doing. If you want to move on then take the first step. Do it and get it off your chest and maybe you’ll finally be able to be yourself again”

(Kiana had made a reasonable suggestion. It was sound and if Nevaeh was going this direction it made sense...)

’No”

(Kiana was befuddled. To her she didn’t understand that response)

”Why not? Why won’t you say anything? Why won’t you tell me what is really eating at you. Tell me the truth Nevaeh.”

(Nevaeh didn’t have an explanation, or didn’t want to give one. There was a reason percolating in her head. Something she didn’t want to admit out loud, even to the love of her life. Why was Kiana pushing this so much? Why couldn’t she just let everything be? Nevaeh just kept deflecting.)

”It’s not the right time.”

(An exasperated Kiana threw her hands into the air as she rolled her eyes. Her voice filled with agitation.)

’Well when is the right time? After your name is dragged through the mud even more? When you have people questioning you even more? Or are you simply hoping this is all magically gonna go away? It’s not Nevaeh. It’s only gonna get worse the longer you do this. FFW is gonna keep going and you’re gonna have to face it. Dawn Lohan doesn’t seem like a woman who is just gonna let this skate by. Hell it’ll be here in July for the biggest show of the year. Are we still gonna be doing this then? You gonna do everything to avoid all the events going on around here when they come to town? You gonna make excuses as to why you can’t see people? What are we doing here Nevaeh? Why are you doing this to yourself?”

’Stop!”

(Nevaeh yelled out to Kiana, the blonde had heard enough. She had nothing to combat Kiana’s words with. Nothing, she just didn’t want to hear it anymore. Kiana stood there and stared at Nevaeh, who didn’t look in the brunette’s direction. Kiana had told her previously about the announcement FFW had made about Unstoppable coming to Vegas. It was the biggest show of the year and it was gonna be just a stone throw away. That knowledge, along with the match tonight, along with all the comments dawn had made about her, made Nevaeh filled with anxiety. There were fleeting moments Nevaeh would get fired up. It was hard not to think about wrestling on the biggest show of the year or punching dawn in the face.

But doing that would entail Nevaeh going back and she just couldn't bring herself to do that. Mentally she wouldn’t even approach it, as she has shown to Kiana. Nevaeh was filled with anxiety right now. This conversation was not going well for her. Kiana had put out the full court press and Nevaeh could do nothing, expect what she always did. Nevaeh was shutting down now )

’Just stop….I don’t want to talk about it anymore.”

(Nevaeh was adamant with her tone and comment. Kiana picked up on it, but she wasn’t backing down. She spoke with a matching tone to Nevaeh.)

”You have to...

(Nevaeh snapped back even louder)

’No, I don’t. I already said what I’m doing. There’s nothing else to discuss. Just drop it.”

(Kiana was becoming just as upset as Nevaeh. She barked right back at her. )

”So we just do what you say and that’s it? My feelings don’t mean anything? That’s funny I thought we were equals in this relationship, thought that’s how this worked. It used to for a year and a half. But guess things change. Did things change Nevaeh? I ask cause I can’t think for myself or question stuff apparently. You tell me what I should do.”

(KIana clasped her hands together, her anger clearly on display with Nevaeh. The blonde looked back at Kiana, not happy with her tone either.)

”You’re being dramatic and childish right now”

(KIana’s eyes went wide, looking at Nevaeh with befuddlement.)

’You have the nerve to say I’m being dramatic and childish? You actually just said that to me. I’m the one who trying to have a conversation here to get us through this. You’re the one who can’t even give me an  actual answer. ’I’m only trying to help you.”[/b]

(Nevaeh responded back sarcastically)

’Oh you’ve done a great job of that today. Well done Kiana. Let’s all applaud Kiana and the great job she’s done today. Bravo to you Mother Kiana”

(Nevaeh dramatically clapped for the brunette before stopping and shaking her head. Kiana was visibly upset by Nevaeh’s comment and clapping. She bit her lip and turned her head for a moment. She shook her head)

’Yeah well I thought I’d try. One of us has to try and help you. But hey if you want to keep feeling sorry for yourself fine. I won’t bug you anymore you just do what you want. I got work to do.”

(Kiana now turned and marched out of the bedroom, doing her best to keep herself composed. Nevaeh stood there, she did start to feel bad about what she said. How did things get worse? The past month has just felt like a nightmare to Nevaeh. Now she has her girlfriend upset with her. Nevaeh sat down on the edge of her bed and started rubbing her hands on her face. As she did she let out a muffled scream. Nevaeh sat there, upset about everything. The Franchise scored another win today, in and out of the ring. Nevaeh sat there stewing, looking on the verge of tears)
Report Spam   Logged

Nevaeh
Femme Fatale
Main Eventer

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2020, 04:38:14 pm »

(off-Camera)

6/20/20
Las Vegas
7:34 pm

(Our scene opens up with a shot of Nevaeh Summers laying on the couch in her girlfriends penthouse. Nevaeh just lays there, casually looking at her phone. Her usual course of action as it has been for the past several weeks. But lately Nevaeh has found herself barely even willing to engage in any sort of activity. Her attitude has gotten even more withdrawn. She barely even moves around the penthouse anymore. Instead she just plops herself on the couch and does absolutely nothing. Nevaeh barely even speaks much with Kiana (Rho), and when they do it usually ends up in an argument.

That aspect does continue to bother Nevaeh. Arguing with Kiana is not something she sets out to do. Nevaeh even understands she’s the cause of the problem, she doesn’t deny it. But she also doesn’t really say anything lately. She just stays quiet or walks away from Kiana, leaving the brunette frustrated. It got bad the day of Fury and has deteriorated since. Kiana has not let up on her quest to try and get nevaeh out f her current statem even if the laughing has gotten worse. The brunette has made it clear how Nevaeh is now being called a coward. How Dawn Lohan has taken her opportunities to call her unprofessional, to insult her at every turn she can. How Dawn even claimed Nevaeh robbed her of her moment, after what she pulled Dawn was the victim?

To say it didn’t bother Nevaeh would be a lie. It did...it does. Dawn really loved to run her mouth now it seemed. But Nevaeh just can’t get past the fact that she doesn’t feel she can do anything about it. She can’t win this fight. Not with the numbers and talent The Franchise has.

That though isn’t good enough for Kiana. Not to just throw away everything Nevaeh has been trying to build. It’s what leads to the arguing, and Nevaeh having to sleep on this couch at times. It's gotten so bad Nevaeh has thought it might be best if she flew back to her place in Los Angeles. It give them both a break from this.

But Nevaeh didn’t want to leave either, not like this. Not when things had gotten so bad. Her wrestling career may have fallen apart, but she couldn’t let her relationship get wrecked too. Nevaeh loved Kiana and she knew Kiana loved her, but this issue was causing both of them grief. Nevaeh wanted it back to the way things were, but it just kept crumbling.

Though that seemingly had been the case. Nevaeh wanted to change it, yet she remained on this couch, doing nothing. Nevaeh just couldn’t get herself motivated to do anything. Her life has just been sucked away and she didn't know how to get it back.

Nevaeh just laid there on her phone when Kiana came storming from out of her bedroom and right towards the middle of the living room. Nevaeh heard her, but didn’t immediately turn to see what she was doing. What Kiana was doing was grabbing a remote control off the coffee table and turning the tv on. She quickly changed the channel as Breaking Point was currently airing, More specifically Dawn Lohan had just entered the ring to speak. Kiana now turned to look at Nevaeh as Dawn started to speak)

Dawn Lohan: “Is everyone having a WONDERFUL day so far?”

(That voice, hearing that voice caused Nevaeh to snap her head towards the tv. There she saw in full display the arrogance radiating off of Dawn Lohan. But why was Dawn on the tv right now? Nevaeh looked up with a startled expression at Kiana, who sported a stoic look herself.)

’What are you doing?”

’What I should have done from the start. You watch this and you tell me you’re fine just letting everything she says slide. No more dodging.”

(Nevaeh could see and hear the seriousness Kiana had. Another argument was about to start. Nevaeh took a quick glance at the tv and the smugness of Dawn Lohan. She immediately shook her head and turned away)

’I don’t want to to hear what she…”

’You’re gonna hear it and you’re gonna confront it. No more Nevaeh. Today you decide what the next step actually is.”

(Kiana was not backing down. This was the most firm Nevaeh had ever seen her. It surprised Nevaeh, but this wasn’t gonna happen either. She didn’t want to fight, she didn’t want to hear Dawn. Nevaeh got up off the couch and started to make her way to the bedroom, only for Kiana to move towards her and cut her off. Nevaeh stared at her girlfriend in disbelief, who glared right back at her)

’What are you doing?”

’I’m not letting you run anymore. I’m tired of this. You listen to what she says Nevaeh. You tell me you can still walk away after you hear what she says. She keeps talking about how you ruined her big moment. She insults you all the time. She’s not gonna stop, people like her never do. Face it. You need to”

(The only direction Nevaeh looked was downward. Dawn could still be heard rambling on as Nevaeh tried to block her out and gather what to do. She tried to move to the side only for Kiana to mirror her. Nevaeh went the other direction, Kiana was right there. Nevaeh had to look the brunette in the eye for a moment, pleading with her.)

’Why are you doing this to me?”

’Why am I doing this to you?! I keep trying to help you. Why do you keep avoiding everything? Stop it. No more running Nevaeh. No, tonight we are gonna settle this once and for all.”

(Nevaeh couldn’t understand why Kiana was pushing this so hard right now. This was the same conversation they had been having. It was and endless loop. Kiana wanted Nevaeh to snap out of this, Nevaeh told her why she couldn’t go back...why she wouldn’t. Same story, different day. A flustered Nevaeh spoke with a raised voice)

What do you want from me, huh? How many times do I have to tell you that this isn’t for me anymore. How many? I’m done Kiana. That’s it. Why is that so hard for you to understand?”

(Nevaeh had some bark to her bite. She was fighting her emotions now, doing her ebay to keep them in check. Kiana did not back down, if anything she got just as stern with Nevaeh)

’Yeah.. Yeah you keep saying that. Fine then Nevaeh. You’re done, right? Then why don’t you actually say it? Say you quit Nevaeh. Say it, make it truly officially. Say it and make it official.”

(Nevaeh...had no response, she just stood there and looked away from Kiana.It was as if she was searching for any sort of rebuttal to that statement. The truth was she didn’t want to quit. Quitting wasn’t what she wanted, but in her head what else could she do? She had no answer for The Franchise. But to now be confronted with it like Kian was doing Nevaeh ahd no response. She couldn’t say it.

Kiana meanwhile kept prodding. )

’Why are you just standing there not saying anything? You said you’re done so say you quit. What’s the hold up Nevaeh? C’mon let me hear it. Say you quit and that they won. Call FFW and tell them you quit. Stop hiding already and face your problems.”

(Nevaeh remained silent as she stood there, looking at the ground, almost with an embarrassed demeanor. But Kiana kept prodding)

’I’m waiting? Why don’t you say it? That’s what you’ve done isn’t it? So say it!”

(Kiana waited for a response of any kind. Nevaeh just stood there, not looking at her for a second. After several moments of Dawn Lohan remarks did Nevaeh speak, but almost in a whisper)

’What do you want from me?”

’I want to know what’s really bugging you. You can’t even bring yourself to say you want to quit. That’s not what you want one damn bit. You dance around it, but you can’t say it can you Nevaeh? Your pride is still there, good. Now tell me what is really causing all of this.”

(Here it truly was. Kiana had put her foot down and was clearly getting to the heart of the matter tonight. There was no more dodging, she had to give Kiana the real reason. The reason of why her attitude had become the way it did, what she seemingly can’t do anything but lay on the couch.

Nevaeh responded as her voice was cracking)

'I don't believe in myself anymore Kiana. This whole shit show has showed me that I wasn't as good as I was. If I was I'd overcome this. Instead I'm just going out there getting my brains bashed in. I'm getting fooled easily. I'm an idiot. Do you get it now? Huh?! I can't win this fight because I'm not good enough. There you go"

(Kiana leaned forward. She was still firm, but tender now. She did love this woman. Kiana was just as hurt as Nevaeh was, but she needed the blonde to snap out of this.)

'I refuse to believe that. And who cares about winning.This goes far beyond that, no matter what she says. This is personal. The mere fact you are allowing that bitch to say what she is about you without putting up a fight Nevaeh is what hurts the most. Defend yourself, your name. You worked so fucking hard to get where you are and you're throwing it away. You can't let that happen. Does it not bother you what is being said about you? Has nothing I've told you registered at all? Nothing you’ve heard so far?"

(Nevaeh scoffed. To her the answer was obvious as she loudly retorted back)

"Of course it has, but there's nothing I can do. There's too many of..."

(Kiana cut her off aggressively, it was clear those words weren’t welcomed around her)

"NO! No..No more of that. I'm sick and tired of that. That's not the reason you don't want to go back. What’s the real reason Nevaeh?"

(Nevaeh now started to walk away from Kiana, she tried to do this but she couldn’t. Yet Kiana followed right behind her. She would not let up. No matter where Nevaeh went Kiana was right there. The blonde felt the pressure, internally and externally. Nevaeh finally turned back around, her eyes watering as she looked at Kiana and passionately pleaded with her.)

’What do you want from me? Why do you keep doing this to me? Can’t you see I can’t do this? Why can't you just let it go?

(The brunette looked her girlfriend right in her eyes, her own emotions becoming apparent as she tried to get through to Nevaeh)

"Because you can't let it go! You act like you don't even care about yourself anymore and it breaks my heart. You don't talk to me like you use to. We don't interact hardly ever. How many arguments have we had the past few weeks? You keep shutting me out whenever I try to reach you.  All because you are letting this eat you alive. For the past month and a half you have said you're done but you never even took the first step towards that. You've just been trying to avoid the problem and that's not you. That's not the woman I fell in love with. I want her back, but I won't have her till you tell me the truth. That's all I've wanted from you from the beginning Nevaeh. The truth. I want the truth. Tell me the truth!"

(Nevaeh finally exploded…..)

"I'M SCARED!"

(Nevaeh belted it out as her emotions got the better of her. She stood there, barely controlling herself as she looked at Kiana, shrugging her shoulders)

”I’m scared Kiana. There I said it”

(Nevaeh was dejected as she ran her hands over her face and through her hair, leaving them on top of her head for a moment as she took a few steps away from the brunette. Kiana soaked in what she heard and saw. She watched Nevaeh for a moment become calmly speaking up.)

”What are you scared of?”

(Nevaeh loudly chuckled, it was damn near laughable at this point to her. Nevaeh turned back, her eyes watering, and gestured to the tv.)

”Of never being able to stop this. I beat Charlotte the first time, but you’ve seen what has happened. You see how I get destroyed every time. There are four of them and just one of me. I can stand there and say I’m gonna keep fighting, but all I ever end up is laid out and embarrassed. Do you know how hard that is to take? Yeah I do have pride and it’s been torn apart by them the last few months. They can talk their shit because they know they’ll always have the advantage. Mel got the better of me, Charlotte got the better of me. I want to shut Dawn up Kiana. I do, but how? How can I when I have to constantly keep my head on a  swivel? When I have not been able to beat them? No matter how much I want to fight it feels hopeless. All I’ll be doing is getting my ass kicked by them for as long as they want. But what Dawn did….how she made me feel I could trust her….that just….”

(Nevaeh looked at Dawn on the tv, still rambling. She shook her head at the sight of what that woman was now as her tears slowly started to roll from her eyes.)

”I just couldn’t take it anymore. I still can’t.”

(Nevaeh lowered her head once more, ashamed of herself. Kiana walked up to Nevaeh and placed her arm around the blonders shoulder. Kiana tried her best to comfort her.)

”I understand it hurts, I know this is not easy for you. You know I support you and I want the best for you. And that’s why I have kept pushing this. This approach is all wrong Nevaeh. The result may not be what you want it to be, but to allow them to keep haunting you like this and not do anything is only gonna make it worse for you. Don’t you hear her right now? She is gonna keep hammering everybody over the head with this. She wants you to be seen as nothing more than a coward. You are not that. You aren’t. Dawn Lohan is not even a quarter of the woman you are. Any respect she had she threw it away the night she did what she did. You are better. But only you can change this Nevaeh. Nobody else but you. You have to find it in yourself to change it or else you’re gonna keep going like this. I love you, with all my heart, but I can’t keep living like this. I can’t.”

(Hearing Kiana's plea caused Nevaeh to become even more downtrodden. She couldn’t look the brunette in the eye, even as she stood right next to her. Nevaeh tried to find the words, any words, but could never get started. She began slowly shaking her head and now took a few steps away from Kiana once more. Kiana watched Nevaeh as the only sound being made in the room was Dawn Lohan’s voice...)

Dawn Lohan: My opinion may have changed about the fans who flock to the arena every day. The one thing I will never cheat them out of is a performance. You cheated them at Fury. Above all else, you cheated me. Know who else you cheated... your girlfriend.”

(Immediately Kiana’s head whipped to the screen and her brow furrowed, her mouth opened as Dawn began to speak and even said her name. Nevaeh ‘s head could be seen lifting up in the background. Did she hear that correctly? Had Dawn just referred to Kiana? Nevaeh slowly turned around to look at the tv, her gaze one of befuddlement as Dawn continued on)

Dawn Lohan: “Hey Kiana, are you having a wonderful time trying to mend Nev back together again? You shouldn’t waste your time. Has Nev come a long way since the Silas Mason days? Sure. I’ll give her that much credit BUT, Nev  still has the same fundamental issues that have plagued her for the longest time... the main one is  selfishness. Don’t believe me, ask Cassandra Mason how selfish Nevaeh was.”

(Kiana’s jaw had dropped and Nev got to see an expression she hadn’t seen before. There was a look of pure rage, but much calmer than normal. Kiana’s coworkers understood this look but even when she was the most frustrated with Nev it was nothing like this. Nevaeh’s eyes went wide. First she brings up her girlfriend and now she brings up Cassie? What the hell was Dawn doing? Why was she bringing them into this? They had nothing to do with any of this. It was bad enough what she did, but now she was going here? What happened to it not being personal? Nevaeh started walking forward, but still behind Kiana as she watched in horror at what Dawn was saying.)

Dawn Lohan: “It is not fair to Cassandra to replay the whole saga. In short, Nev wanted her cake and eat it too. Cassandra wanted to be with Nev. She said no. When Cassie wanted to move on with her life, Nev didn’t like that. Your girlfriend sabotaged the relationship of the person Cassandra was with. In Nev’s egocentric mind if she couldn’t have Cassandra no one could. How selfish!”

(Kiana was absolutely silent, but if this was a cartoon fumes would be spilling from her ears, she glanced to Nevaeh, as if to express that this is what she was talking about all along. This attitude and lack of class. Kiana looked back to the tv as nevaeh just stared at it. This had all been made public before in a very ugly way. Nevaeh had lived this horror already. She was still sorry about what she did, but now Dawn saw fit to bring it up again? All to embarrass her more? To “expose” her? This is how far Dawn was willing to go? This is the person she had turned into? Tears were streaming down Nevaeh’s cheeks, the blonde finding it hard to compose herself right now. Dawn kept going.)

Dawn Lohan:  Fast forward to today. Nev made another selfish choice. She turned her back on her fans who paid to watch her perform. No tweet. No blog. No explanation. She vanished. Why? I betrayed her? I don’t buy that. She is not the first person who was betrayed. Technically I didn’t betray her. That’s besides the point. Friends of mine stabbed me in the back plenty of times. Did I take a sick day? No! I showed up to work. I did my damn job! Don’t be sad, Kiana, the truth hurts. I am here for you. The most wonderful thing about all this, you can heal. You can walk away. Create a brand new WONDERFUL life without Nev’s toxicity to drag you down. And I know just the WONDERFUL upgrade to make you forget what a selfish unreliable woman Nev has historically been.”

(Nevaeh watched as her tears kept falling down her face. Every word had cut Nevaeh, just as Dawn intended. With how Nevaeh and Kiana had been living it did hit hard. Nevaeh had made bad choices, she owned up to that. She made mistakes, she owned up to that. ..but Dawn didn’t betray her? This was tough for Nevaeh to watch. Her girlfriend was being insulted. Cassie Mason was being insulted. Nevaeh was very upset as she watched as Dawn had a warm, genuine smile form on her face. Nevaeh paid close attention to the words that followed)

Dawn Lohan: “My sister, Abigail Lindsay.”

(At the drop of a hat Kiana went from fuming to something between looking ill and about to laugh. She gawked at the screen and ran her hand over her face. Nevaeh remained staring at the tv, her tears falling..but she no longer looked horrified. She no longer seemed troubled or upset. She just stared at it..at Dawn...as anger began to slowly come over her. Did she just say that? Did she have the fuckng audacity to bring her sister into this? To tell her girlfriend to hook up with that rotten bitch she calls a sister? Nevaeh was staring at Dawn with wide eyes, her body beginning to shake.)

Dawn Lohan: “Hey! Don’t boo. My sister is a misunderstood WONDERFUL person. Not her fault her previous girlfriends have been toxic, unreliable, flat out rotten people. Sure, Abi has her ways when it comes to wrestling. I hope she doesn’t kill me for this, why would she, I am the most WONDERFUL sibling she has. Abigail is a sweetheart. She has all the love to give in the world. Abi will make a good wife to any lucky man or woman. That is my gift to you girlfriend, the gift of my sister. “Kiana, slide in Abi’s DMs. You two will hit it off. ”

(Kiana was still gawking, absolutely baffled that this woman would say these things. She was about to talk then stopped again, looking back to Nev. It was now that Kiana found herself staring at Nevaeh for a moment. Kiana watched as Nevaeh stood there, livid at what she was hearing. This was not the woman Kiana had seen for the past month and a half. Nevaeh was standing up straight, her brow was furrowed as she stared right at the tv. Nevaeh angrily wiped away the tears on her face as she now walked around the couch and towards the coffee room table. Nevaeh was loathing every inch she could see of Dawn and her obnoxious attitude.)

Dawn Lohan: “Ain’t I WONDERFUL? Not only am I the Most WONDERFUL Performer of the Modern Era. I am the Most WONDERFUL Match Maker of the Modern Day. I am multi talented. As much as I would love to be out here allowing all of you to bask in my WONDERFUL light, I will enjoy the rest of the show from the comfort of Ms. Star’s office. Hope you have a WONDERFUL night. I will.”

(Nevaeh watched as Dawn pranced and preened, so happy with herself and what she just said. Nevaeh reached down and grabbed the remote, pausing the screen on an image of a smiling Dawn. Nevaeh sneered at the image. Kiana made her way around the couch and next to Nevaeh. She looked at Dawn and rolled her eyes)

”Not that it needs to be said but for the record I’d rather be covered in honey and dropped in an ant pile then ever touch her sister. How ludicrous of her. This is what I was referring to nevaeh. She makes these wild claims, she crosses lines. Tonight was the worst. The bitch makes me sick Nevaeh.”

(Kiana shook her head as she looked back to Nevaeh, finding the blonde was still sneering at the frozen image. Nevaeh had heard what Kiana said, but her anger was strong. All she heard tonight was slander of the lowest kind. Dawn Lohan truly had changed and it made Nevaeh sick to see and hear it. That smiling face kept Nevaeh in a rage. Kiana observed her and spoke with a curious tone.)

”Nevaeh, are you okay?”

(Nevaeh slowly shook her head...)

”No…. I’m sorry. I’m sorry for how I acted.”

(Nevaeh turned and looked at Kiana, remorse coming over her face clearly  as she looked at her)

”I’m sorry you got dragged into this. She should of never talked about you like that. She should of fucking never even insuatned you leave me for her sister. That fucking bitch…”

(Nevaeh shook her head, her anger returning. She was appalled at what Dawn said, how Kiana was dragged through this mess. It wasn’t her fight. Dawn took a cheap shot and Nevaeh couldn’t stand it. She had so many ideas running through her head, most of them violent. Nevaeh was in a mental place she hadn’t been in years. She wanted Dawn in pain. Nevaeh was fuming as Kiana watched her. Kiana caressed the side of Nevaeh’s face, starling the blonde. Nevaeh looked at Kiana who had a calm expression now. )

”She’s full of shit. I know you had respect for her, but that person wasn’t out there Nevaeh. This woman, whoever she thinks she is, is rotten to the core. I’m glad you finally see it. But the truth Nev is that I was brought into this a long time ago. What happened that night, you brought it with you. WE have been going through this. What she said….. I’ve seen wrestlers insult opponents loved ones. To be the brunt of it...to be compared to your ex….it’s not the greatest feeling. But I’m not going anywhere. That's not for discussion. I understand this isn’t easy, but I do want to go on the journey with you. I want a life with you Nevaeh. But you got to get your head on straight. I love you, I have pushed this because I love you, but you're the only one who can change it. If you don't you're never gonna be happy and deep down you know it.

(Nevaeh stared into Kiana’s eyes, the answer was in her own eyes for Kiana to see. Nevaeh wasn’t trying to deny her emotions or the truth. If anyone was gonna change her current state it was gonna have to be her. Nevaeh was gonna have to decide what she wanted to do. There was an option she adamantly was leaning towards right now due to her emotions.)

"I know and I will. For real this time. I’m not gonna just sit around feeling sorry for myself anymore. I’m not gonna be a burden. I’m gonna do right by me, right by you. You will never have to deal with what I put you through again Kiana, I promise."

(There was a relief that came over Kiana. She could feel the sincerity in Nevaeh’s tone.)

"Good. You do that. You figure out what you want to do. But I would like you to do something right now if you could?."

(Nevaeh looked at Kiana with curiosity as the brunette let out lng exhale)

'Hold me. You haven't done that in awhile.”

(Nevaeh and Kiana hadn’t had many romantic moments the past few weeks, another fact that made Nevaeh feel terrible. The blonde wasted no more time. She wrapped up her girlfriend in her arms and held her tight. KIana held her back equally as firm, another exhale being heard from her as she buried her face in the side of Nevaeh’s neck. Nevaeh softly rubbed Kiana’s back, whispering in her ear)

”I love you Kiana. I love you so much.”

(The moment caught up to Kiana as she let her own emotions overwhelm her)

’I love you too Nevaeh”

(Nevaeh kept holding on to Kiana, comforting her now. The stood there in silence, but Nevaeh’s eyes soon shifted back to the tv. There was the smiling face of Dawn Lohan. Nevaeh stared back at her)
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: