Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 16, 2024, 01:17:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Fury - May 30, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Fury - May 30, 2020  (Read 557 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: May 30, 2020, 02:29:25 pm »

Live from the CenturyLink Arena in Bossier City, Louisiana
May 30, 2020

A swinging light bulb flashes over the FFW logo before it swings by again to show the FFW Championship sitting on a pedestal. The title shines brightly under the sole light as a quick cut of Shaw behind it flashes next. And then we hear the three women in the main event reading a poem by Henry Van Dyke. The instrumental version of “Confident” by Demi Lovato is heard in the background. 

Jo: The mountains that enfold the vale
With walls of granite, steep and high,
Invite the fearless foot to scale
Their stairway toward the sky.

Jo’s historic win at Unstoppable when she became both Evolution and FFW Champion at the same time is shown before another clip shows her recent match against Shaw for the FFW Championship. 

Sophia: The restless, deep, dividing sea
That flows and foams from shore to shore,
Calls to its sunburned chivalry,
“Push out, set sail, explore!”

Sophia’s dominance of the No Surrender & Evolution division is highlighted as well as attempt to become the FFW Champion last year at Global Wars against Shaw. 

Missy: And all the bars at which we fret,
That seem to prison and control,
Are but the doors of daring, set
Ajar before the soul.

Missy’s highlights are shown as well, including becoming the Evolution Champion, including her successes as part of Chaotic Temptation. She is shown looking at the FFW Championship and glances towards a screen...and finds no highlight of her chance to become the top champion. Her hand forms into a fist as Shaw’s voice is heard.

Shaw: Say not, “Too poor,” but freely give;
Sigh not, “Too weak,” but boldly try,
You never can begin to live
Until you dare to die.

Shaw’s title defenses are highlighted before she walks towards the pedestal, taking her FFW Championship with her as all three of the women in the main event look at one another...and stand up to go after her. The next shot takes us inside the arena as “Confident” continues to play amid a cascade of fireworks throughout the arena. 

Zack: Bossier City, Louisiana is the setting for the final major event for the FFW roster as they head to the biggest night of the year! Welcome to Fury, on a night where three women look to step into the ring on the biggest stage of them all to challenge for the FFW Championship at Unstoppable 11!

Dante: It’s gonna be Jo, I’m telling you. She’s the only one of the three who knows what that main event spot at Unstoppable feels like! And she wants it again! Thanks for coming, Sophia and Missy!

Zack: The Evolution and Ultraviolence Championships are on the line, and the Franchise could well run the table and pick up some gold the group has long been seeking. Mel Avilo and Charlotte Harker look to uproot both Scarlett Silver and Isis Morales respectively. 

Dante: Tonight is the night for that too! I can feel lit, and being Canadian, my senses are sharper! The Franchise is going to rule Fury and head to Unstoppable 11 with more gold than ever!

Zack: Since they have none, anything would be more than that, I guess. But it’s the cage match with Savannah and Casey that is probably the most heated issue to settled. And when you throw in the No Surrender Commissioner as the special referee…

Dante: And if she gets involved or tries to cost poor Casey the match, I’ll personally lead the charge to have her fired!  You know what? They know the card, so let’s get it started! 

Zack shakes his head, and nods to the camera reluctantly before the show heads up to Kat Grayson as she’s entering the ring for the opening introductions. 

Kat: The opening contest of Fury is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Zack: We’re about to start things off with a very anticipated return, folks. You’ve seen all the teasers recently on our shows, and the time has come.

Dante: Yeah yeah, waste of time and money if you ask me. Imagine how disappointed they are going to be when Jordan beats the geek out of her. 

The lights go down and light purple lights twirl near the entry way as "Nightmare" by Halsey starts.

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the Lord, my soul to keep
If I shall die before I 'wake
I pray the Lord, my soul to take

Jordan Majors runs in and jumps and lands right as the beat hits and the lights come on to show her standing on the stage and staring out at the crowd with her manager Kyle Kilmeade standing beside her. She smiles and starts skipping slowly toward the ring as Kyle follows.

Kat: From Chicago, Illinois! Weighing in at 130 pounds... JORDAN MAJORS!

Jordan slaps the apron as she reaches the ring and slides under the ropes. She runs from one side back to the other and jumps on the ropes and leans over the top with a big smile. Kyle walks up the steps and stands on the apron admiring the show. Jordan shakes her head around in a crazy manner before hoping back to the mat and pacing the ring.

Dante: Do you know what a boon to Jordan’s FFW career a win here is going to be? She’ll put herself right into championship contention with no sweat!

Zack: You’ve already written Rose off as losing tonight. I can’t say that surprises me, but if Jordan has decided to take her as lightly as you, both of you will be disappointed. 

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I'm The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5' 4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: Listen to this! How much have the FFW fans missed Rose?! I’d say a hell of a lot, and it looks like she’s in as good a shape as she’s ever been to me. 

Dante: That means nothing. Sure, she might look mildly fit. But there’s no experience for competition, and she’s several months removed from that. 

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women. But as she was making sure Rose was unarmed, that’s when Jordan tore across the ring to try to catch her by surprise. Pruitt barely got out of the way, and called for the bell just as Rose blocked the right hand coming at her. She started firing back shots of her own, each one connecting with Jordan’s jaw and backing her up a step every time. The fans immediately got behind Rose as she shoved Jordan backwards, only for Majors to come forward into a drop toe hold that sent her face first into the bottom turnbuckle. The brunette took off for the far side as Jordan was getting back to her feet, and caught her with a clothesline that sent her over the top rope to the floor. Kyle immediately darted around to see about her as Rose grinned down to them and started hyping up the crowd again.

Zack: How many times has Jordan tried to jumpstart a match on her opponent? Well it didn’t work tonight, and Rose already has this crowd eating out of the palm of her hand!

Dante: So what? They can’t help her win the match, and those were all closed fists she was using by the way. 

Jordan listened as Kyle said something into her ear before she climbed back up onto the apron. Rose was quick to greet her as she grabbed the top rope, and used it like a slingshot to send her back into the ring. The blonde got to her feet as Rose started unloading with rights again before whipping her into the corner. Majors struck  quickly before the cosplayer followed her in with a splash followed by a bulldog out of the corner onto the mat. A rolling senton followed that before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. 

Zack: Jordan hasn’t even gotten a shot off yet, and she may not get the chance!

ONE!!!

TW-NO!!

Jordan quickly kicked out as the two count was coming down, and pushed Rose away from her. The brunette got to her feet and took off for the ropes once more. When Majors was back to her feet, Rose delivered a running knee into her abdomen to double her over before snapping off a neckbreaker to put her down.

Dante: You know what it is? Jordan came into this thinking Rose was going to have a fair match, but all she wants to do is use closed fists and cheap shots!

Majors rolled away from her and rose back to her feet before Gardner fired her into the far corner. She followed in after her at top speed before Jordan got her boot up, and caught her across the jaw. It staggered her backwards before the Gold Standard member lunged forward into a Thesz press, but not with punches. Instead she bit into her face, causing Rose to flail and scream trying to get her off. The platinum blonde broke on four, sat up with a smile on her face before dropping heavy right hands to her head as she had Rose grounded.

Dante: Here we go! If Rose wants to bend the rules, Jordan can do that too! And what’s better is that Jordan is good, but better when she’s bad. 

Zack: Rose hasn’t broken a single rule since the match began. Who wasit who tried to jump her before the bell again? 

When she got to her feet, she flashed a smile to her manager before grabbing Rose by the hair to get her back to her feet. She shoved her back into the corner, and hammered forearms into the side of her head. After a few shots, she whipped her across to the far side and caught her on the rebound with her codebreaker before immediately going for the cover. Pruitt dropped into position to make the count. 

Dante: I think Rose just filed for CHAPTER 11, Hudson!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Zack: That’s one of Jordan’s favorite moves right there, but she hasn’t done enough yet to keep the cosplay princess down for the count!

Majors didn’t seem to mind the two count, and grinned as she went back to punishing Rose. She took two handfuls of her hair, and started driving the back of her head against the mat. Jordan got back to her feet, and nailed a knee drop to Rose’s head next. Both of her feet were hooked under Majors’ arms before she fell backwards into a catapult, sending Rose face first into the top turnbuckle. As she stumbled backwards, Jordan hit the near side ropes and used them for a springboard into a disaster kick that floored the former Fast Track Champion. 

Dante: Watching Jordan do what she does is best is a joy, Hudson. Look how much fun she’s having right now. 

Zack: I won’t argue that. Jordan certainly appears to be enjoying herself at the expense of Rose, who looks anything but. 

Gardner tried to roll away from her after a couple seconds, but was scooped up by Jordan and hung upside down in a tree of woe in the corner. The blonde licked her lips before she grabbed the top rope, and started stomping Rose’s body rapidly. She backed up a few steps and drove a running knee into her sternum before heading to the other side of the ring. She held her hands up like she was looking through a viewfinder before charging towards her with a baseball slide. However, Rose sat up and let her wrap herself around the ringpost instead. The smile on Jordan’s face was replaced with abject pain as she struck.

Zack: Jordan took a second too long to measure Rose, and paid for it in one of the worst ways possible! Where’s that smile now?

Dante: I hope what happened to her happens to you, then I’ll ask you how much you feel like smiling. You’re an insensitive cad, you know that?

Kyle moved around to the corner to check on her as Rose rolled out of the ring on the other side. Jordan slowly began to pull herself away from the corner, still feeling the effects of what she had done. When she was beginning to get to her feet, Rose popped up on the other side of the ring. Gone was her oversized body suit as she pulled a mask over her face, dressed in black PVC like Catwoman. The crowd popped as soon as they all saw her.

Dante: Is she still doing this crap?! 

Zack: I think we just got the answer to your question! Rose always has a costume for every occasion, and tonight..it’s Catwoman!

Jordan got to her feet in the corner as Rose slid into the ring and took off towards her. She connected with her running handspring into an enzuigiri to the back of Jordan’s head. Rose rolled to all fours, licked her hand like a cat would, and nipped back up to her feet. 

Zack: That was the SONIC SPIN from Ro--eerr, Catwoman!

Dante: I hated this before I got here, and it’s even dumber seeing it in person! She’s not Catwoman!

Jordan was pulled back to her feet, and into Rose’s back hook swinging reverse STO! The heroine slid over the top of her, hooking the leg as the referee dropped into position to make the count. 

Zack: Catwoman or not, I know the POISON BUSTER when I see it!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Pruitt called for the bell, and Rose rolled off and nipped up to her feet. She started to grin like a Cheshire cat when she had her hand raised by the referee. 

Dante: Am I supposed to be impressed by this? Jordan hit the ringpost between her legs, and that’d take the fire out of anyone. The post won this match, not that loon. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall…………..’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!

Rose rolled her head on her shoulders a moment, and climbed up onto the middle turnbuckle to pump up the crowd a little more before raising her hands. The fans gave her all the accolades as a result. 

Zack: What a return for Rose Gardner! So much for that ring rust people were talking about! Rose was clearly in ring shape, and is as good as she ever was!

Dante: Oh shut up! This night is starting off terribly.

Gardner rolled out of the ring as Kyle attended to his client. The cosplayer slapped hands with a few ringside fans as the show heads to the back. 

The Biggest Stage

The next shot takes us outside the arena, and “Earlier Today…” appears at the top of the screen. We are taken inside the backseat of what seems like a luxury SUV. Seated in front of the camera is the FFW Champion Shaughnessy O’Neill and her manager, Kyle Kilmeade. 

Kyle: I just got the alert from management, and tonight’s main event at Fury has a lot bigger stakes than we thought. 

He tells his client when he looks towards her. 

Kyle: Not only is the winner going to challenge for the FFW Championship, but it’s going to happen at Unstoppable 11 on July 25th. Don’t get me wrong, a FFW Championship is a prize in and of itself. But to be able to go on that stage, well that really packs on the pressure for them, doesn’t it? 

Shaw nodded her head.

Shaw: You’re exactly right. Historically, Unstoppable is a time we’ve celebrated our Hall of Famers and the achievements of the biggest names in this company’s history. It’s when legends are written. Unstoppable is the biggest night of the year. It’s the biggest event of the year, bar none. And the FFW Championship is the biggest prize in this company. This is THE match that everyone wants to be in; that everyone dreams of being in. It’s the one that’s going to be right at the top of the billing; that dominates all the posters and all the advertising. It’s the match that EVERYONE from the fans sitting around their TV’s all across the globe, all the ones sat in the stands...and that each and everyone single one of our peers is going to be eagerly anticipating. 

Shaw grinned at the camera.

Shaw: It’s a career highlight match. And tonight, Jo, Missy or Sophia Pike get to book their place in the biggest match in FFW history.

Kyle: One of them knows what that’s like. Jo has been in the main event of Unstoppable, and she’s won. She made history as the first and only woman to hold the FFW & Evolution titles at the same time. But at Relentless, she had her chance to go back. It didn’t work out for her. She found out what it takes to lift this title off Shaw, and that she wasn’t prepared. Even without her old man at ringside to prove something, she proved nothing other than the MMA training I’ve had Shaw undergoing recently is paying off. She’s a far better striker now on top of her technical skills, and all you have to do is look at Jo’s face after Relentless was over for the proof.

The French Canadian grinned confidently.

Shaw: I’ve proven myself to be pretty damned difficult to beat. It’s true to say that I’ve got a record that is the envy of anyone in this business; that I’ve got the consistency of performance that many can only dream of. And I’m only getting better. I’m only adding to my skill set and getting more dangerous, more deadly. As Jo found out when I met her and beat her on her own terms and at her own game. The result wouldn’t have been any different if her daddy had been at ringside; if she had brought in that kendo stick. I’d still have found a way, I’d still have beaten her down. IF she makes it to Unstoppable, I’ll be happy to prove all over again that I’m that much better than she is.

Kyle: Then we have the woman Shaw put away at Global Wars. Back in the mix again, huh Sophia? I know you don’t have much respect for anyone, and if it makes you feel better, I have a similarly low opinion of you. Like Jo, you didn’t get the job done. But unlike Jo, I’m sure she didn’t sell herself platitudes to explain why she failed. That’s really your bag. It’s never your fault. The only way Sophia Pike loses is by fluke occurrence. If you make it to Unstoppable, I give you my word Jo will look like a cover girl after her match with Shaw compared to how you leave the ring. 

Shaw shrugged her shoulders.

Shaw: The bankrupter of Banks, more wicked than the wicked witch, the embodiment of professional wrestling. The collector of arms. Some form of modern day Goddess. The Queen of King County. The Emerald City Siren. And about a million and one other nicknames. Yet it all boils down to you being the woman who didn’t just threaten to take my arm home with her as an additional trophy to put on her mantelpiece while she wore the FFW Championship around her waist but PROMISED that she’d do just that. The self proclaimed best wrestler in the entire world...and yet you still failed miserably. You came up against a Natural Born Winner. The Quebecois Phenom. I outwrestled you, I out fought you. I outwitted you. Face it, Sophia...you’re good, but I’m better. I am a step above. I’m the GOAT and by the time I’m done, Samantha Star is going to be renaming the FFW Championship, the Shaughnessy O’Neill Championship my name’s going to have been on it so long. And hey, at least this time you’ll have earned your chance and not just gotten it because you’re the only name on Samantha Star’s list that isn’t already business at Unstoppable.

Kyle: And then there’s Missy, who has the most to prove out of everyone. She should be rabid for this match. Sophia ended her Evolution reign. Jo beat her a few weeks ago. She has every reason in the world to be on her best form tonight, because she’s the one a few have already written off. She’s trying to prove she’s on par with Scarlett, who held the Evolution title longer than her or Emma, who has made history over and over. Well tonight’s your chance. Tonight’s your chance to prove you’re not the smallest woman in the fight...but the biggest threat in the business. You’re the only one Shaw hasn’t faced yet. Tonight, you can change that. 

There was a nod of the head from Shaw.

Shaw: Missy, you can write your own ticket tonight. You can book your place in the biggest match of the biggest year on the biggest night of the year. You can move one step closer to living the dream of dreams can’t you? Of not just winning the FFW Championship...but doing so in the main event of Unstoppable. For the first time in your career. It would just be unfortunate for you that, after all the hard work, after all the blood, sweat and tears you’ve put in to getting to this point - after everything that I’m sure you’re going to have to sacrifice tonight if you want to get past Sophia and Jo. Personally, I’d love that brand new challenge and a new test for me to overcome, a different blend of skills for me to prove myself against. It’s just unfortunate for you that you’re going to run into the most dominant, longest reigning FFW Champion of all time. You’re going to be facing a woman who thrives under that pressure; who revels stepping into that spotlight and being the one that ends with her hand raised; that makes yet more history and continues to shatter all records placed in front of her. 

Kyle: Congratulations, ladies. You’re at the scene to last level of this game, one of you is going to make it to the end boss. Unfortunately none of you know to beat her. 

The camera pans down to the FFW Championship seated between the two before the show heads back to the arena. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:06:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2020, 02:29:45 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!!

Zack: We’re about to find out who the first challenger for Lilly Arthur’s No Surrender Championship will be, so I invited the champ to come do some scouting with me. Glad to have you, Lilly, and it’s a wonderful break from Dante since he’s got to be a manager. 

Lilly: Always happy to give you and the viewers at home a break from Dante, Zack. Maybe bring some actual, real insight to the booth for a change rather than his delusional want to be Canadian babblings. This should be one heck of a match right here.

The opening bars of “You Call Me A Bitch Like It’s A Bad Thing” begin to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights on the stage go out leaving it darkness.

You took me to your little crib
Guess it must have been a big deal
Got me starring in your wet dream
Now it's time to get real
I'm not looking for love
No not today
But you call me up and had the nerve to say
See you next Tuesday

A white spotlight hits the centre of stage to see Cassandra Steen standing in the middle of it with her manager, Dante Knox standing slightly to the side. The crowd instantly show their disdain for the pair with a loud chorus of boos. Neither Cassandra nor Dante seem phased at all by this and in fact seem to revel in it. A smirk curling on Cassandra’s lips as she surveys the crowd.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're sulking
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch like it's a bad thing

Cassandra begins her walk down the ramp to the ring slowly with Dante walking beside her, Cassandra surveying the crowd either side of her as she does. Still she doesn’t seem particularly bothered by the less than favourable yells from the crowd as she whispers something to her manager.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, from Leeds, England, and accompanied by her manager, Dante Knox, she is ……………….CASSANDRA STEEN!

You show up everywhere I go
Get a grip you're acting so weird
I don't need your jager bombs
I think I can take it from here
You gotta learn to leave when the party ends
I don't really care what you tell your friends
Tell me again

As she reaches the ring, Cassandra climbs the steps and takes another moment to look around at the crowd as Dante holds the ropes open for her to enter between the middle and top ropes.

You call me a bitch like it's a bad thing
You call me a freak like that means something
Can't get your way so you're angry
I think we know the rest
Get it off your chest
I don't give a shit
I love it when you call me a bitch

Cassandra’s music comes to an end and as it fades out, she makes her way to her corner and leans back against the turnbuckles and rests one arm on the ropes beside her, as she shares some last minute words with her manager.

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Zack: I have no idea why Cassandra has this guy in her corner, but it is what it is. Future Shock fans know you’re familiar with her, because you faced her at an Impact event. And that didn’t exactly end like you’d have hoped. 

Lilly: No, not at all, thanks to Dante and his laundry money. It’s a shame because Cassandra has proven herself to be a really good wrestler - she’s a former Future Shock Champion, went undefeated virtually all the way through her career there and broke Lydia Charisma’s ankle along the way. She’s good and dangerous and really doesn’t need Dante.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: There’s not too many accomplishments that Emma here has left to attain in her career. She’s been on top as FFW Champion. She’s main evented big shows. The No Surrender title is one of the omissions from her accolades, and she has every intention of changing that. 

Lilly: There’s very few people with the experience of Emma Mackenzie or the abilities. Plus we’ve seen from her very, very long reign as the Ultraviolence Champion that she’s got an incredibly high pain threshold and a lot of resiliency.

Melinda Davis warned both managers to stay in their corners as she checked both wrestlers for illegal objects, finding none before she called for the bell to get the match underway. The two competitors moved out of their corners and circled around each other, looking for an opening before they engaged in a collar and elbow tie up which saw Emma gain the upper hand as she used her height and weight advantage to force Cassandra back into the ring ropes. Davis called for the break and began the count, getting a tentative release as she did so only to see Emma step into her opponent and drive a knee into her stomach. A second and third knee followed that one before Mackenzie brought her opponent away from the ring ropes and sent her down to the mat with a hip toss.

Zack: What intrigues me about this match is that neither of these two women are known for their submission skills too much, and neither have ever even had a shot at your title. As I understand it, it was her record in Future Shock that got Cassandra the chance so early upon arriving on the FFW roster. Usually you have to climb a while. 

Lilly: Cassandra was incredibly impressive in Future Shock and like I said earlier, she used an ankle lock to put Lydia Charisma out of action for a while. And while Emma isn’t known for her submission skills, she’s certainly been around for a while and I’m sure she’s picked up plenty of techniques and holds that she can use.

Cassandra immediately rolled and came back to her feet only for Emma to catch her with a standing dropkick to the face that sent her back down to the mat. Again Steen rose quickly, getting her feet underneath her and found herself caught by the wrist as the Scottish wrestler yanked her into a forearm to her face. A second and third stiff forearm to the jaw followed before she whipped the Leeds born wrestler across the ring and caught her with a clothesline as she bounced off the ring ropes. Steen sat up and as she did so, Emma drove a kick into her spine. A look of pain appeared on the Englishwoman’s face as she arched her back and received another kick to the spine before she rolled away and started to come to her feet, quickly getting to one knee only for Emma to catch her with a kick to her chest before she pulled her up to her feet and into a front facelock. 

Zack: I gotta tell you if Cassandra wins, I’m not looking forward to having to hear about it ad nauseum for the next month when Knox is on commentary. I just hope the coin machine was out of change tonight. 

Lilly: If Cassandra wins tonight Zack, I’m sure you can come up with some way of getting a couple more guests to help you out and keep him in the back to give you plenty of breaks.

Before Mackenzie got a chance to deliver a DDT to the brunette, Cassandra shoved her away. The Glaswegian only went back a step or two before Steen caught her with a thumb to the eye which caused Emma to stagger backwards once more, allowing Cassandra to catch her with a high kick to the jaw. It sent Emma staggering backwards again before she found her balance and looked to move quickly back towards her opponent only for the brunette to catch her coming in with an armdrag. Emma rolled through and came back to her feet only for Cassandra to catch her with a second armdrag that took her down to the mat. Again Emma rolled through and came back to her feet only for Steen to charge towards her and catch her with a knee strike to the underside of her jaw which sent Emma back down to the mat. The former Ultraviolence Champion only stayed down for a second before she quickly started to rise back to her feet once more, getting stopped in her tracks when she reached one knee thanks to a Mongolian Chop from Cassandra which was followed up with a chop to Emma’s throat which left the Scot gasping for breath as she came back to her feet. 

Zack: I’ve seen Emma go for submissions here and there, but Cassandra not nearly as much. Part of what intrigues me with this match is I want to see what she’s been working on because you know she’s got something in mind. 

Lilly: I’m sure they both have. Cassandra is a smart woman...apart from the mind boggling decision to hire Dante… I’m sure she’ll have something up her sleeve. Whether she reveals it tonight or tries to get the job done by other methods and saves it for the title match is yet to be seen.

Quickly Cassandra caught her opponent by the wrist and Irish whipped her across the ring and into the corner, waiting until Emma hit the turnbuckle pads before she set off after and drove both of her feet into Emma’s chest with a John Woo style dropkick. Once more Cassandra came quickly back to her feet and immediately raised her boot to press her foot against her opponent’s throat to choke her out. Davis instantly called for the break and was forced into using the five count which Cassandra milked for every second that she could before she dropped her foot to the mat. A moment later, she had lifted her boot once more as she snapped off a series of five kicks into Emma’s midriff. The blows caused the Glaswegian to double over, cradling her stomach with her arms which allowed Cassandra to jerk her out of the corner and introduced her face first to the ring mat with a running bulldog. Immediately Steen rolled her foe onto her back and hooked her leg as she looked for the cover.

Lilly: Steen with the upper hand and she’s taking the fight to Emma here!! I’m not sure the Chaotic Temptation member expected this!

One…

T-

Zack: Far too early to be able to get Emma like that. 

Emma kicked out as Davis hand was still in midair and coming down for the two count which saw Steen come to one knee and straddle her opponent, grabbing hold of a handful of her hair to pull her head upwards before she started to fire off stiff right hands into the head of the Chaotic Temptation member. Again the official called for the break and was forced into using the count, the Leeds native relenting before the five count as she came back to her feet, grabbing hold of her opponent’s hand as she did so. Cassandra didn’t waste any time at all as she made it back to a vertical base in locking in a wristlock on her opponent, leaning into the hold to try and bend her wrist back as far as possible; make it as painful as possible. Emma grimaced as she started to make it back to her feet, fighting her way upwards to get her feet underneath her and as she did so, Cassandra kept the wristlock applied and used it to twist the Scottish wrestlers arm around in it’s socket for the arm wringer. 

Zack: Cassandra’s keeping the pressure applied, and doing a fine job so far. So I’m going to guess Carson doesn’t have to worry about you dropping him to hire Dante in the future? 

Lilly: I like having a good manager who looks out for me, can deal with issues that might come up and not sound like a crazy person on TV whenever he’s sat at this commentary desk.

Emma reached for her shoulder for a moment and Cassandra wrenched on the hold a little tighter; increasing the torque that she was applying as much as she could. It caused Mackenzie to grimace from the hold before she turned her body slightly and began to fire off closed fists into her midsection. As the blows were delivered, Cassandra released the hold and Emma headed towards the ring ropes, bouncing off them and delivered a Thesz press to the brunette. The Chaotic Temptation member landed on top of her opponent and began to fire off forearms into her face. Cassandra tried to cover up and protect herself as the referee called for the break and started with the five count only for Emma to jerk Steen upright with a handful of hair, before she delivered a headbutt to her face. Cassandra tried to take a step backwards only to find herself still caught by her opponent; Mackenzie scooping her up off her feet and took off towards the nearest corner, dropping her face first into the top turnbuckle with a snake eyes. 

Zack: Given the decided experience advantage, I don’t think Cassandra’s gonna show Emma anything she hasn’t seen, certainly not at the moment. So how do you combat that? 

Lilly: Like you said, Zack, you’re not going to show Emma anything new so all you can do is hope to do what you plan to do perfectly and also try to think a couple of moves ahead in order to ensnare her in a trap. That and probably have a plan B and C and D.

Cassandra reeled backwards and found herself lifted off her feet yet again into an atomic drop that once more sent Steen chest first into the corner. Again Steen rolled backwards and as she did so, Emma wrapped her arms around her waist and hurled her backwards to the middle of the ring with a release German suplex. Cassandra began to come to her feet only for Emma to charge at her and catch her with a running knee lift to her jaw. The Future Shock graduate got her feet underneath her and was immediately taken back down to the canvas with a neck breaker from Mackenzie. As the Leeds native held her neck, the Chaotic Temptation member jerked her back to her feet, driving knees into her body before she hooked her head and snapped off a suplex. 

Zack: Emma’s doing a damn fine job here. And it occurs to me that maybe Cassandra has been training with Mileena to get ready for tonight. She fashions herself to be a submission expert after all. 

Lilly: That would certainly have been a smart move on Cassandra’s part. Mileena is an excellent technical wrestler and I think there are probably only a handful of people on this planet capable of locking in a kneebar as efficiently and as devastatingly as the Ow! Canada!

Emma didn’t release her grip on Cassandra, choosing instead to pop her hips and come back to her feet, lifting her opponent up with her and this dropped her stomach first over the top rope. She left Steen hanging over the top rope for a moment before she started to shake it underneath her, bouncing her up and down on the plastic wrapped steel cable before snapping she finally sent her off the top rope and down to the floor on the outside. Davis told Emma off for using the ring ropes in that manner only to get a withering look from the Pretty Lil Psycho. On the outside, the Englishwoman was beginning to get her feet underneath her, making it back to a vertical base only for Emma to bounce off the far ropes and come running back before launching herself through the ropes and driving a forearm into Cassandra’s face as the Scots momentum drove them both into the crowd barricade. The Glaswegian didn’t waste any time as she quickly came back to her feet, pulling her opponent up with a handful of hair and snapped her head backwards with a European uppercut. Three more followed in quick succession before she pulled the brunette away only to lower her shoulder and drive back first into the retaining wall.

Zack: Now we’re getting into Emma’s wheelhouse. She’s a brawler by nature, and using the ringside real estate is something she does with aplomb. 

Lilly: This is probably the last place Cassandra wants to be with an Ultraviolence wrestler as accomplished as Emma Mac. This has potential to hurt her a lot out here.

The Pretty Lil Psycho drove Cassandra twice more into the steel of the retaining wall before she jerked her away and slammed her face first into the ring apron. Steen tried to reel away only for Mackenzie to top her again as she kicked her in the gut to double her over which allowed Emma to flip her upwards and deliver a modified powerbomb that bounced Cassandra ass first on the apron while her spine hit the ropes and sent her sprawling forwards to land on her knees. Quickly the Chaotic Temptation member jerked the Leeds native up from the floor and slammed her back first into the ring apron. Steen arched her back up in pain before the former Ultraviolence Champion shoved her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope.

Zack: Emma did her damage, and right back to the ring now. She’s not going to win a title shot out here. And honestly, I prefer all opponents to stay in the ring. I don’t like being that close to a fight. 

Lilly: Did you notice Zack - almost every move Emma used out here was focused on Steen’s back and was delivered with the intention of softening her up. I think we all know what Emma is looking to build towards.

The Chaotic Temptation member rolled in behind Cassandra and as the brunette was starting to rise, Emma grabbed hold of her and quickly pulled her up to her feet. As she got the former Future Shock Champion to her feet, Emma fed her arm through her legs before she lifted her up and slammed her down to the canvas with a pumphandle slam. As Steen landed on the mat and rolled onto her front before Emma fell forward to deliver a falling headbutt to the small of her opponent’s back. Mackenzie then made the cover and hooked her opponent’s leg.

Zack: Like having a bowling ball hit the small of your back! 

One…

Two…

...T-

Lilly: It got her a two count and forced Cassandra to expend that little bit more energy in kicking out. Emma’s doing a good job of controlling the match now that she’s on top.

Cassandra kicked out and sat up only for Emma to pull her upwards as she accepted the referee’s count and yet again scooped Steen up off her feet and delivered a back breaker to the English woman. As Emma pushed her away to the mat, Cassandra rolled and came up to all fours which allowed the former Ultraviolence to drop down to her knees in front of her and apply a front chancery, wrenching the hold in tightly as she did so. The English wrestler forced her way back up to her feet, Mackenzie keeping the hold applied as they rose and then wrenched it on even tighter as the official went to check with the English woman if she wanted to quit in the hold, getting a definite ‘No’. Emma tightened her grip further on her opponent, lifting her off her feet slightly as she did so. Still the former Future Shock Champion refused to submit as she instead pushed against the canvas as soon as her feet touched it and started to force Emma backwards, picking up speed as she did so and rammed her backfirst into the turnbuckle pads in the corner. 

Zack: Fans, the next edition of Breaking Point and Velocity are going to be celebrating FFW’s 10th anniversary in June! And the winner of this match will be challenging Lilly on one of those shows as part of the anniversary. 

Lilly: I look forward to facing either one of these women and testing myself against either of them. I’m sure either will provide a massive challenge.

Emma didn’t release the hold so Cassandra delivered another shoulder thrust into her foe’s body, followed by a second and a third before the Pretty Lil Psycho loosened her grip. Steen stepped backwards and went to deliver a step-up enzuigiri… which missed as Mackenzie saw it coming and ducked underneath it. Steen managed to land on her feet, albeit with her back turned to Emma; the veteran quickly hooking her head from behind and drove the back of her skull into the mat with a reverse DDT. Quickly the Chaotic Temptation made the cover, hooking her opponent’s legs as she did so. 

Zack: Emma with the cover, and a date with my broadcast partner for the titanium title is dancing in her mind. 

One…

Two…

...THR-

Lilly: Half a second away from securing the victory...but Cassandra’s not done yet. You’ve got to admire the tenacity of the Leeds born grappler.

Cassandra rolled her shoulder to break up the pinfall and rolled to the side where she grabbed hold of the bottom rope and started to pull herself up. Before she could manage to get upright though, the former Ultraviolence Champion grabbed hold of her arm and twisted up behind her back into a hammerlock, yanking her away from the ring ropes. As she did so, the vetern Glaswegian slapped the back of Steen’s head, paint brushing & slapping her before she continued to twist her arm up behind her back more painfully and began to fire forearms into the small of her back. Cassandra grimaced as she held her shoulder before the Leeds native managed to lash out with a mule kick backwards, catching Emma to the kneecap. It caused Mackenzie to loosen her grip sufficiently for the Leeds born wrestler to reach behind her, grabbing her opponent by the head and dropped down to deliver a sit-out jawbreaker. 

Zack: What do you think about that, Lilly? We are about to commemorate 10 years since FFW opened for business. That’s not something that happens too often in this business. 

Lilly: It’s a huge anniversary for FFW. There are very few companies that make it to a milestone like this. The company just keeps on going from strength to strength and I’m sure we’ll have another ten years to follow.

Emma reeled backwards, holding her jaw as she found her balance and started to head towards her opponent. Cassandra was still trying to make it back to her feet as Mackenzie approached and caught the Scottish wrestler by surprise as she grabbed hold of her ring attire and fell backwards, yanking Emma off balance and sending her throat first into the middle rope. Mackenzie gasped for breath as she came back to her feet only to be flattened as Steen springboarded off the middle rope and caught the Scot with a disaster kick to the face. Emma quickly began to rise, getting to one knee before she was caught with a stiff side kick thrown by Cassandra; her boot driven into the side of her head by her ear. Emma took a moment to right herself and as she did so, Cassandra began to fire off stiff kicks into her foe’s chest before she pulled her upright and into a single knee facebreaker that sent her staggering backwards.

Zack: We’ve covered Emma’s threshold to take punishment, but this match has really been testing Cassandra’s a great deal. Might be one of the few things she has in common with her sister, how much she can absorb. 

Lilly: I have to hand it to her, Steen has absorbed plenty of punishment and is now fighting back; trying hard to get back into this match and test Emma some more.

Just as Mackenzie found her balance, Cassandra caught her with a backflip kick to her jaw, sending her off balance once more as the strike caused her to collapse to the mat. Quickly Emma began to come back to her feet, scrambling upwards and as soon as she was vertical Cassandra caught her with a vicious knife edge chop to the chest of the former Ultraviolence Champion. Five more chops landed that saw the Chaotic Temptation member back up to the ring ropes before the Leeds native launched herself into a leaping knee strike to the underside of Emma’s jaw. The Scottish wrestler fell backwards against the ropes; as they were the only thing that kept her upright as Cassandra grabbed her opponent’s wrist and sent her across the ring. As Emma returned, Steen caught her with a low dropkick to the knee, taking her legs out from underneath her to send her chest first into the middle rope. Cassandra wasted no time at all in lunging across her opponent’s back, forcing her against the ring ropes to choke her out.

Zack: I gotta be real with you. Normally I’d call foul on this choking by Cassandra. But I honestly don’t think it’s anything Emma wouldn’t do herself, given the opening. 

Lilly: No, we’ve seen it plenty of time in the past from Emma - and a whole lot worse. Plus, Cassandra does have that count to break the hold before she leaves the official with no choice.

Davis quickly called for the break and used the count to get Cassandra to break on four. It was only a momentary reprieve for the Scottish wrestler as Steen went straight back to the well, choking her out over the middle rope once more. Again the referee called for the break and used the count, getting to four once more before the Leeds born wrestler came back up to her feet and began to argue with the official as she was reprimanded for the choke, turning the officials back to Emma which allowed Dante to quickly hop up onto the ring apron and unload with a kick to Mackenzie’s face. As he dropped back down to the floor, he saw Ryan Mackenzie advancing upon and quickly beat a hasty retreat, even going as far as backing up the entrance ramp as Ryan told him to keep his distance. Meanwhile in the ring, Emma came back to her feet only for Cassandra to catch her from behind and snap off a Dragon suplex. 

Zack: How strange must it feel to be facing the mirror image of one of your best friends? That’s gotta be a little disconcerting. 

Lilly: It’d be a little bit different, that’s for sure. It doesn’t happen often...but I’m sure that if I was in that ring with Missy then she’d want me to do my best to beat her because she would certainly be doing the same. Just as Cassandra will be if she gets through this match.

As Mackenzie hit the mat, the momentum saw her roll through and come to her knees as Cassandra made it to her feet and quickly stepped forward to deliver a shining wizard to the side of her opponent’s head. As the Chaotic Temptation member hit the canvas, Steen headed out onto the apron, grabbing hold of the top rope using it to slingshot herself into a somersault leg drop across her opponent’s chest. As she landed, the Leeds native floated across and hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: There’s something new. Cassandra isn’t known for her acrobatics, let’s see if it makes a difference! 

One…

Two…

...TH-

Lilly: Close, but no cigar for Cassandra. She’s obviously bringing out all the heavy artillery in search of a win tonight.

Emma kicked out of the pinfall and Cassandra looked across at the referee who had two fingers raised. Steen nodded and accepted the count as she pulled her foe back up to her feet and instantly fired off a double handed throat thrust. It left Emma gasping for breath and allowed the former Future Shock Champion to grab hold of her by the wrist and Irish whip her into the corner. As the Chaotic Temptation member hit the corner, Cassandra darted in behind her and stepped up onto the middle rope to drive a knee into her jaw. Emma staggered out of the corner and unsteadily turned to face her opponent as the Englishwoman launched herself out of the corner and planted her opponent with a tornado DDT into the mat. Cassandra took a moment to hold her back in pain before she lunged towards her opponent and hooked her leg for the cover. 

Zack: You can see the effects of Emma’s offense tonight, and Cassandra couldn’t get that cover any faster than she did. 

One…

Two…

...THR-

Lilly: Arguably that cost her the victory too Zack. Emma’s bought herself a little bit of time with the work she did earlier...but will it be enough?

Mackenzie kicked out before the three count could be completed and Cassandra shook her head at the referee as the two count was shown but didn’t argue with the count. Instead the Englishwoman pulled her fellow British wrestler upwards to her feet, driving three knees into her midsection as she did so before she slammed her face first into the canvas with a sitout facebuster. Cassandra rolled away and came back up to her feet with the help of the ring ropes, holding her spine as she did so. Emma began to push from the canvas, getting to her hands and knees which prompted Steen to come forward and leave her feet to deliver a curbstomp to the back of her opponent’s head. As the Glaswegian collapsed down to the mat, Cassandra fell down on top of her and quickly applied a seated fujiwara armbar. Davis immediately dropped down in front of the Scottish wrestler, asking her if she wanted to quit but got a ‘No’ from the blue haired competitor.

Zack: Bringing up the mirror image I mentioned, tonight could see both the Steen sisters lining themselves up for a title shot before we’re done. And neither of them have easy outs to get there.

Lilly: If anything that could be the worst possible thing for me. We know that Cassandra is hell bent on proving herself better than her sister and seeing Missy as number one contender to the FFW Championship, it’ll only spur her on more to beat me.

Cassandra pulled back further on her foe’s limb, causing her more pain; Emma’s face twisting and contorting in agony but still she refused to quit as she pulled at her hair with her free hand while trying to pull her arm free of her opponent. The official again asked Emma if she wanted to quit as Steen had a tight grip on her arm and this time got no answer as the Scot clawed at the mat, gritting her teeth as she refused to cry out in pain. Davis asked once more, getting a shake of the head, even as Emma’s hand started to hover uncertainly over the canvas. Cassandra leaned back a little further, pulling more on the arm as she did so. Still Emma refused to submit as she kicked her feet against the mat and began to turn them both slightly on the mat, moving just enough that she could twist and stretch and reach out to grab hold of the bottom rope. Davis immediately called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before Cassandra released and came to her feet, delivering a stomp to Emma’s shoulder as she did so. 

Zack: And it’s just been confirmed to me. Cassandra or Emma will be getting their No Surrender Championship match on the next edition of Velocity as part of the 10th anniversary against my broadcast colleague here. 

Lilly: I look forward to it. I can’t wait to find out who I’m going to be facing and start to prepare and strategize for my title defence.

The official chastised the brunette for not providing a clean break only for Cassandra to breeze past as she went back towards the rising Glaswegian and went straight back to targeting that arm as she applied an arm wringer to the blue haired wrestler. Steen used the hold to yank her foe away from the ropes and towards the middle of the ring before she jerked her downwards and into a double knee armbreaker. Emma collapsed down to the canvas, holding her arm against her body but had little time to recover as Cassandra started to pull her up to her feet and looked to get her into position to deliver the Insider Trading  cradle DDT only for Emma to club her in the side of the head before she could deliver the move. As Cassandra dropped her back to the mat, Mackenzie drove the point of her elbow into the Leed’s born wrestler’s ear, before she yanked her towards her and sent her down to the mat with a back body drop.

Zack: I don’t know about you, but I’m pleasantly surprised that Knox hasn’t been a factor in this match so far. He must feel extremely confident about his client. 

Lilly: Either that...or he doesn’t want to invoke the wrath of Emma Mackenzie. Or cause Ryan Mackenzie to come and hunt him down.

Cassandra hit the mat hard and immediately sat up with a look of agony on her face as she held her back. Quickly Steen began to rise to her feet as Emma held her arm for a couple of moments, letting her foe get to her feet before she darted towards her and used her injured arm to deliver a superman punch to the side of her jaw. Steen spun as on impact, holding her jaw as she managed to keep her feet underneath her - at least until Emma grabbed her head and slammed her down into the mat with a leaping reverse bulldog. Cassandra again sat up, holding her back in pain as she did so only for Emma to pull her back to her feet and straight into a side suplex that saw Steen land hard on her spine once again. Mackenzie took a couple of moments to hold her injured arm as she sat on the may, massaging a little bit of life into the limb before she started to rise to her feet. She met Cassandra as the Englishwoman made it to her feet and caught her with a headbutt. That was followed by a forearm to the jaw, spinning her around as she did so, and Emma this time, took her down to the mat with a backstabber. As she landed the move Cassandra started to slide off her foe’s knees to the canvas and Emma shifted her weight to turn it into a roll up, pinning Cassandra’s shoulders to the canvas.

Lilly: Pinning combination!!! Excellent awareness from Emma to see that opening and exploit it!

One…

Two…

..THRE--

Zack: Emma’s learning tonight what so many Prospects found out firsthand against Cassandra. It’s nowhere near easy to score a win over her. 

Cassandra’s shoulder came up at the last moment and she collapsed down to the mat face first. Emma didn’t even look at the referee confirming the two count to her as she instead looked towards her opponent. Cassandra was already starting to push herself to her feet and was on her hands and knees before the former Ultraviolence Champion moved towards her. The Glaswegian reached her opponent before Steen could push up to her knees and quickly stood on the back of her legs, trapping her feet as she did so before reaching for her arms, pulling them back behind her as Mackenzie fell back to the canvas and locked in a seated surfboard hold of her foe, pulling her backwards and putting as much pressure as she could on her opponent’s back. Davis immediately got down in front of the Englishwoman asking her if she wanted to quit and getting a shake of her head. 

Zack: Cassandra has never tapped out in her time in Future Shock, and not in the couple matches she’s had in FFW either. If I were Emma, I’d focus on looking for a knockout. 

Lilly: This could be Emma looking for a submission...or it could just be her continuing to focus and target her foe’s spine as she softens her up for the Boston Crab!

Emma pulled back further on her foes arms, applying even more pressure on her opponent’s back, adjusting her grip to hold her by her elbows rather than at her wrists. Cassandra let out an agonised cry but shook her head as she refused to quit in the submission hold. Mackenzie held her in that position, pulling back as far as she could. Again Davis asked Cassandra if she wanted to submit; the brunette shaking her head as tears started to appear in her eyes. Still she refused, even as Emma told her to quit before she made it even worse on her. With an almost shrug of her shoulders, Emma yanked on her foe’s arms once more, moving her hands further up her arms, pulling her backwards, bending her spine more and more until the Glaswegian could reach forward and lock her fingers beneath Steen’s jaw. Dante started to move from his position on the entry ramp towards the ring only for Ryan to move back towards him, cutting him off and causing him to back away once more.

Zack: Looks like I spoke too soon. No idea what Knox had in mind, but it’s been derailed for the moment at least. 

Lilly: Ryan is keeping him at bay right now because I don’t think that Dante is suicidal.

Cassandra’s back was bent right back as Emma pulled on her chin and she let out a loud, agonised cry of pain yet still shook her head as Davis asked if she wanted to quit. Steen continued to shake her head, her hands moving to Emma’s trying to pull them apart with little success - but enough to cause Emma to feel like she had to re-adjust her grip once more. As her fingers covered Cassandra’s mouth, brunette bit down on them and Emma released her grip, sending the Leeds native sprawling forward onto the canvas. Cassandra immediately reached for her back with both hands, tears still forming in eyes as she kicked her legs against the mat in agony.  On the outside Ryan clapped his hands against the apron, watching Emma and urging her onwards. In the ring the Glaswegian nodded her head as she went towards her opponent only to stop in her tracks as she heard the unmistakable sound of a steel chair crashing into flesh, turning to see Dante rearing back with a chair, while Ryan was on his knees with a look of shock and pain on his face - and a moment later, Knox connecting with a second chair shot to his spine.

Lilly: Or maybe he is...Knox might wanna run and run till he gets to the airport and hop the first plane out of town.

Zack: Good Lord, he clobbered him with that chair twice! What the hell is he thinking? 

Emma started to move towards the pair, Dante already moving backwards, holding the chair and almost daring her to come towards him. Davis moved to intercept Emma as she told Dante to get the hell out of here, calling for security to escort him to the back. Dante argued with the official as security began to head towards him. The referee told him again to leave as she tried to hold Emma back. Mackenzie shook her head and dropped to her knees to check on her husband who told her to go and get the win. Emma nodded her head and went towards Cassandra who was just getting back to her feet. Immediately Mackenzie took her back to the canvas with a double leg takedown before she popped up to her feet and went to turn her over for the Back to Hell Boston crab... before she could though, Steen brought her knees up to her chest and kicked her off. Emma staggered backwards for a moment and when she started to come forwards, Cassandra caught her with a low blow between her legs, dropping Mackenzie to her knees.

Zack: Cassandra’s looking to take as many shortcuts as she can now, and there’s more proof. Knox is being taken out of here, and they may want to send a trainer for Emma’s husband. 

Lilly: Dante has certainly earned  his money with that show of bravery? Stupidity? I’ll let you decide. Either way, it’s got the referee’s attention and allowed Cassandra to stop Emma in her tracks!

The official turned back to the match as security was escorting a still arguing Dante Knox to the back where she saw Emma on one knee, holding her groin as Cassandra rolled to the ropes and began to pull herself to her feet. Emma forced herself back to her feet and as she did so, Steen skipped forwards and delivered a weak looking superkick into the side of Emma’s jaw. The Leeds born grappler fell to one knee holding her back as Emma staggered to the side. Cassandra forced herself to her feet once more and launched herself into a flying forearm to Emma before she grabbed hold of her wrist and sent her in for the ride. As Mackenzie returned, Cassandra caught her with a leaping knee strike to the underside of her jaw. The former Ultraviolence Champion landed flat on her back on the canvas while her opponent landed on one knee holding her back in pain. 

Zack: Emma’s down, and Cassandra’s gonna have to find a way to win this one without her obnoxious manager. We’ll see how difficult it is since she’s always had Knox or Kyle in her corner here. 

Lilly: Knox might’ve been ejected, but it looks like he’s done his job already. If only Steen can find it within her because her back is causing her all sorts of agony right now.

Cassandra forced herself back to her feet and measured up Emma. She waited until the Scottish wrestler was back to her knees before she launched herself towards her and applied her sister’s own Misconduct headscissors armbar, tugging back violently on the arm that she had been working over earlier, while her legs locked tightly around Mackenzie’s head. Davis immediately asked Emma if she wanted to quit, getting a ‘No’ from her which prompted the Leeds born wrestler to pull back further on her limb, using her body weight to pull back further and further and cause more pain. Emma shook her head as the referee asked her again, trying to find an escape from the hold but none was coming. The blue haired wrestler tried to force herself up to her feet - only for Cassandra to pull back further in the hold, dropping Emma back to one knee.

Zack: Ohh, Cassandra’s playing mind games here. She’s trying to make Emma tap out to her own sister’s submission! She will never stop trying to outshine and show up her sibling. 

Lilly: She’s got it locked in tightly and whenever Emma tries to find a way out of it, she manages to find a way to wrench it on a little tighter to keep her down. Mackenzie is in massive trouble here!!

Cassandra showed no signs of letting up as she tugged and yanked on her opponents arm, squeezing her legs together around her head. Again Emma tried to make back to her feet but again only made it momentarily before she dropped back down to both knees. With no avenue to escape available to her, the Scottish wrestler tapped out. Steen kept the hold locked in as Davis called for the bell. It sounded and the referee moved and ordered Steen to release, Cassandra letting go moments later, coming to her feet and holding her back with one hand. The referee raised her hand in the air in victory. Emma came back to her feet and lunged towards Cassandra, only for Steen to avoid her and dive out of the ring to head up the entrance ramp where she was joined by Dante, who still had the steel chair in his hand.

Zack: And she did it!! Cassandra Steen tapped Emma to Missy’s own hold, and is heading to the 10th anniversary show to challenge you for the titanium title. 

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission… CASSANDRA STEEN!!!!

Lilly: Cassandra picked up the victory...albeit with an assist from Knox’s blindside attack on Emma’s husband. She’s going to be a tough cookie to beat...and I might be wise to have someone ringside with me to negate the influence of Dante Knox when she challenges me. Otherwise, all credit to her for having picked up a huge win tonight.

Ryan joined his wife in the ring, the pair staring at Dante and Cassandra on the entrance ramp as the faux-Canadian raised Cassandra’s hand in the air, the crowd booing the Englishwoman loudly as the show cut elsewhere.

Tara’s Moment

After a commercial for Unstoppable 11 comes to an end, we go backstage and find two people who were watching it on the monitor. That would be “10 Star” Tara Cortez and her manager before they turn to the camera. 

Christian: Unstoppable 11...the biggest night of the year for FFW and I’d even say the sport of women’s wrestling. And this year, it will have an essential addition to the show to make it that much more special, in my opinion. I don’t have to tell you who I’m talking about, right? 

He looks over to his client with a smile. The self-proclaimed mastermind smiles back and nods.

Tara: The biggest night needs the brightest stars… And I alone am worth ten of them. I could go on and on about why FFW needs Tara Cortez right now -- two-year undefeated streak, only two defeats in my entire career, all that good stuff; but it means nothing if I’m not a part of the grandest stage this company can offer. After all, Unstoppable IS the premier female wrestling show… Nothing fairer than having the brightest star of them all be a part of it.

Christian: I’ve been a part of every one of them, all of the previous 10 and I’m looking forward to this one. But what I may as well be today is Santa, because I’m going to give someone the chance of a lifetime. 

He steps off camera for a moment, leaving it to linger on Tara before he returns with a clipboard in his hand. He then shows it to the camera.

Christian: This right here is an open contract for Unstoppable 11. One name you may already recognize is this woman right here. One of you who works here is going to have the privilege of saying you were Tara’s first opponent on the biggest stage of all. All you’re going to have to do is put your signature where I kindly marked the X.

He pointed to it for the camera as well. 

Christian: And then, pack your bag and make your way out to Sin City and get to be part of the new streak at Unstoppable. You get to be the question on Jeopardy when the clue is ‘The woman Tara Cortez beat at Unstoppable 11.’ You could be that question!

Tara: Those who know my history are aware that I’m not afraid of an open challenge. Now it’s the time for the FFW roster to show me you’re not afraid of facing the brightest stars of the brightest night and ultimately falling in line. Anyone… Everyone. Consider yourself challenged. Bring the fight to my front door, let’s see what happens. Because I’m here, and I’m ready.

Christian: So… let’s go put this where I know they can find it. 

He waves the camera to follow along as he takes his client’s hand, and they begin a journey through one of the hallways till they find a marked door. It seems to be idea before Christian hangs the clipboard up outside the makeup room. 

Christian: Here we go. I know a lot of the roster swings by here before and during shows. So they are sure to see it. It’s right there. All you have to do is put your name on it, and be part of the biggest Unstoppable of them all. We could’ve put it outside the ladies’ room, but you never know who all does or doesn’t wash their hands.

He told her with a wink, as she lets out an “ew”. 

Tara: Right here. Impossible to miss. I expect to see a name on this contract tonight. That would prove to me that FFW isn’t full of cowards. Come meet me at Unstoppable, and witness the brightest star in action.

The camera pans from the “10 Star” brunette over to the contract before we head back to the ring for the next match. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:30:58 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2020, 02:29:55 pm »

A short video package shows what happened at the end of the tag match between the Franchise and Nevaeh Summers and Dawn Lohan. Dawn’s betrayal of her tag partner as well as her comments afterwards air before an upset Nevaeh is shown leaving the arena that night. After that, we head back to the ring with Kat ready and waiting.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish. 

Zack: You gotta know how upset Nevaeh was after what happened in that tag match we just saw. No one’s even heard from her that I know of since that night.

Dante: Yeah, big loss. Now she’ll have something else to get mad about after Dawn beats her within an inch of her life, and enjoys a WONDERFUL celebration.

Dawn Lohan pushes her way through the curtain. She stands in front of the entrance way, she takes a moment to soak in the anger from the crowd. As the music is coursing through the arena she knows she can't delay the inevitable. 

Kat: On her way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, DAWN... LOHAN

She slowly makes her down to the ring, all business. She makes her way to the ring steps. When she reaches the top of the steps, she walks along the apron. Grabbing the top rope she pulls back, using the momentum she propels herself forward over the top rope into the ring. She immediately springs up. She walks to the turnbuckle, stands on the middle turnbuckle soaking in the atmosphere. She hops off the turnbuckle and remains in the corner until the match gets underway. 

Dante: Look how focused Dawn looks in there, Zack. She’s not sweating Nevaeh, and no one else should either. She’s just going to demolish her and go have a good night with the rest of the Franchise after they win their matches.

Zack: Easier said than done. I think she’s got payback due her, courtesy of Nevaeh. And she won’t have to wait long to get it. 

As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. The fans in the arena start getting loud for Nevaeh as the camera points towards the stage. But as the music continues, the stage remains empty.

Dante: Ha! She must be afraid to come out. How many people in production are trying to push her onto the stage right now while she’s fighting to get past them?

Zack: Absolutely none. Nevaeh Summers doesn’t run from an opponent. She may just be finishing up lacing her boots. 

Dante: Uh huh. Sure. 

The song finally stops as Kat glances towards the back with an expectant look. The fans aren’t as loud either when all of a sudden, the music begins again. As “Rise” by Sixx A.M. starts, we see the arena lights blinking in sync with the lyrics of the music. 

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time she resides in Los Angeles, California by way of Atlanta, Georgia. She weighs in tonight at 120 pounds. She is Nevaeh Summers!!!

However, there’s still no Nevaeh. This time, the fans are getting agitated as the music stops once more. The referee asks Dawn if she knows what happened to Nevaeh, and Lohan shrugs her shoulders and starts waving her to come out and face her. But the only one who comes out onto the stage is a production assistant, who heads to the ring. Kat leans through the ropes to speak with him, and finally doubles back to the center of the ring.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, I have been informed that Nevaeh Summers is NOT in the arena tonight. 

The fans boo that news, while Dawn starts to grin before chuckling to herself as she hops up to sit on the top turnbuckle. The referee confers with Kat for a second before the ring announcer resumes her announcement. 

Kat: As a result of Nevaeh Summers not appearing tonight at Fury, your winner by way of forfeit…… DAWN LOHAN!!

Dawn hops back down to the mat, and gets her hand raised to deafening bos from the fans in the arena. She shakes her head with that same smile on her face before stepping through the ropes to the floor to raise her hands in victory.

Dante: Wow, Nevaeh’s a lot smarter than I thought she was! She didn’t even show up to avoid taking that beatdown from Dawn she had coming. 

Zack: I don’t get this at all. I thought at worst, maybe she got jumped backstage before the match by the other members of the Franchise. I never dreamed that---

Dante: That she was a damn coward? That she wasn’t even going to make her contractual commitments? I hope they remove her from the Hall of Fame in FFW, because that’s a place for wrestlers who actually showed up for their matches. 

Zack: Well fans, I’m sorry about this. I know we advertised a match with Dawn and Nevaeh, but as you heard, Summers hasn’t even arrived at the building tonight. 

Dante: If you’re watching, Nevaeh, you’re a disappointment to the wrestling business. And you screwed poor Dawn out of her match at Fury! She’s the one we should feel sorry for.

Dawn headed towards the back, raising her hands again at the top of the ramp and even wiping her forehead as though she had been sweating profusely. As she disappeared to the back, we cut to a commercial for Future Shock’s Saitama Summit on June 16th on FFW All Access. 

Not So Wonderful

The next shot takes us backstage to find Dawn Lohan along with the owner of FFW. It’s clear that Samantha wasn’t too amused with how things had transpired earlier. 

Samantha: Moments ago, a first was had in FFW history and not one that I am happy about. A first in the fact that Nevaeh Summers, a FFW Hall of Famer no less, chose not to compete in her match tonight with Dawn. Not only did she choose not to compete, she didn’t bother even arriving at the arena. She’s not been here, and no one has even seen her in town. That is an embarrassment, not only for her. And frankly, her embarrassment matters little to me. But it’s an embarrassment for me who booked this match. And for Dawn, who as you can see…

She gestures towards Dawn still in her ring gear. 

Samantha: Was ready to compete tonight. 

Dawn glares straight into the camera. 

Dawn: Hey Nevaeh, you selfish bitch!

Dawn catches herself. She takes a deep breath to calm herself down. 

Dawn: Sorry... that outburst wasn’t wonderful. But I am not taking back what I said. Nev, you are selfish. How dare you deny me a wonderful opportunity to showcase that I am indeed the Most Wonderful Performer of the Modern Era of Wrestling. I still take great pride in my work, not for the fans benefit, for my own benefit. I didn’t wake up this morning to have the night off. I didn’t make the rounds entertaining all the wrestling and mainstream media promising to give them a show just for the sake of it. You--

Dawn points to the camera. 

Dawn: You stole this moment from me. And why? Why would you do that? I don’t know why, honestly, I don’t care. No matter what excuse you may come up with, it was likely rooted in selfishness. You pissed me off. You just made this personal. Don’t apologize to me. What you need to do Nev is hand back the award of being the most loved person on this roster. Those naive fickle people voted for you, for some reason, they adore you. If it was up to me, you would hand back that accolade. You should apologize. There is no excuse in the world for you not to do your damn job. 

Dawn rolls her eyes.

Dawn: One last thing Nev... this isn’t over. Not by a long shot. I am going to make it my mission to drag your pathetically less than wonderful ass from whatever ditch you are hiding in. You owe me. I won’t rest until you grow a spine and woman up!

Samantha: The fact that I have to apologize to these people in Louisiana and the viewers because of you is galling. But there will be repercussions for this. In the meantime, I am more interested in making this right for Dawn, who I promise and guarantee will have her moment in the spotlight that was robbed from her tonight. We’ll figure out something, but I promise you’ll be a focal point of Unstoppable 11. How does that sound? 

Dawn smiles. 

Dawn: Wonderful. 

That brings a smile to Samantha’s face as the two walk away, and then the show returns to the ring for the next match.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:32:02 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 02:30:07 pm »

Zack: It’s time to see what took place earlier today, fans, during the Empty Arena match. We’ve never had one of these in FFW before!

Dante: No kidding. It’s hard to find firsts this far along when you’ve been around as long as FFW has.

As the graphic faded off the screen, the picture cut to CCTV footage of a virtually empty parking lot backstage where it showed Isis Morales, dressed in her street clothes, step out of a car and retrieve her bag from the trunk before she started towards the entrance into the arena. The Ultraviolence Champion stepped through the door and immediately stumbled backwards. The show cut to one from an FFW camera crew as it watched Charlotte step through the doorway, - a chair that was already dented in her hands - followed by referee Stephen Wilson. As the Franchise member reared back and drove the steel of the chair into Morales chest. The Titaness staggered back again as the chair struck dropping her bag down to the floor as the Buffalo native reared back once more with the chair, swinging for Morales body once again only for Isis to counter this time, driving a fist into the seat as it came towards, knocking it out of Charlotte’s hands.

Zack: For those of you that saw the recent brawl these two had, you can see why FFW wanted this to be away from any fans.

Dante: Ehh, I wouldn’t have minded if they wanted to let them deck a few fans.

Isis shook her hand by her side as Harker looked at her in awe for a moment before she fired off a knife edge chop into her chest and then left her feet to deliver a codebreaker to the Privileged Circle member. Isis held her chest as she rolled off her foes knees onto the tarmac and Harker moved quickly to get into position and started to fire off machine gun like right hands into Isis face. Morales quickly tried to cover up and as she did so, Charlotte grabbed hold of her with two handfuls of hair, jerking her up to her feet and used her grip to beal the red haired Goliath into the side of her own car. Morales hit the metal hard before falling to the floor and started to pull herself up into a sitting position only for Charlotte to measure her before she darted forward with a running knee strike...only to get nothing but car door as Isis moved at the last moment.

Dante: I hope all these people who parked here got the rental insurance, because they are clearly going to need it!

Zack: I’m not surprised it started out here in the parking lot. Those two didn’t get nearly enough of each other in that brawl a few weeks ago.

Charlotte staggered backwards as Isis brought herself back to her feet and moved towards Harker, hands raised and began to fire off stiff right and left hands into her body before she pulled the Franchise member forwards and into a short arm clothesline. Quickly the former One Woman Show member started to rise to her feet only for Morales to wrap her hands around her throat, lifting her upwards in a choke and slammed the brunette spine first into the trunk of Morales rental. Harker slid off the metal work and stepped forwards only for Isis to kick her in the stomach. As Charlotte bent forwards, Isis brought her knee upwards, slamming it into Harker’s face before she grabbed hold of her by the back of her head, building up speed before she sent her face first into the wall of the Arena next to the entrance door.

Zack: I think Isis may be slightly stronger than Charlotte, but there’s not many women in FFW who come close to matching up with her anyway.

Dante: In FFW? There’s not many women walking the face of the Earth who can match up with Isis!

The Franchise member rebounded off the wall and Isis once more grabbed her by the side of the head and this time sent her face first into the arena door. Again Harker stepped backwards and Isis grabbed her by the head once more only for Charlotte to drive and elbow into her ribs, getting her a half step of space which was enough for the Buffalo native to spin around into a discus forearm which caused Isis to stumble backwards and fall to one knee. Charlotte pulled open the door and headed into the arena, checking her head with one hand as she held her back with the other.

Dante: In case anyone is wondering, neither Zack nor I have seen this footage from earlier today. So we’re seeing it for the first time like all of you useless people.

Zack: He’s right about that, folks. We haven’t seen a second of this till now, and it looks like the fight is spilling inside the arena.

Isis quickly recovered and went after her opponent, jerking open the door and storming through it, only for Harker to catch her the moment she stepped through once more with a right hook to her jaw. Isis staggered for a moment - just long enough for the Franchise member to grab hold of her head once more and pull her further inside the arena as she began to fire off a series of knee lifts into her body before she hooked her head and took off down the corridor, slamming Morales face first into the floor with a bulldog. Almost immediately, Isis bounced up onto all fours and began to rise to her feet only for Charlotte to catch her, wrapping her arms around her waist before she sent her flying with a release belly to belly suplex.

Zack: You have to be a particular type of wrestler to want to even compete for the Ultraviolence Championship! Much less in an environment like this.

Dante: Are you trying to say these two have a screw loose? Well...I’m not sure I can argue that point with you.

Harker sat up, holding her back as she started to get to her feet, seeing Isis doing likewise and charged forwards towards her, catching the rising redhead with a knee lift to her jaw. Isis staggered backwards, only getting forwards one step before Harker jerked her back towards her, scooping her up into a bodyslam. An elbow drop followed that before Charlotte made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so. The official hopped over the two women and fell into position to make the count.

Dante: We got a cover, and I’m surprised a referee agreed to do this match!

One…

Two…

Zack: Isis is far from done, and that brawl they had a few weeks ago proves how much she can take.

Morales kicked out with authority as the referee made the two count and Harker quickly came back up to her feet and looked to keep her upperhand as she turned back towards her rising opponent. As Morales made it to her knees, Harker caught her with a knee into her chest before she hooked her head and jerked her back to her feet, setting her up for a DDT but never got to deliver the move as Isis shoved her backwards. Harker quickly regained her balance and as she did so, Morales skipped forward and delivered the Priceless Kiss bicycle kick into her jaw. Harker landed on the floor and looked to quickly rise back to her feet only for Morales to catch her as she did so, pulling her upwards and lifting her into an atomic drop. Charlotte tried to step forward gingerly only for Isis to catch her, grabbing hold of the waist band of her tights and began to fire off forearms into her lower back. Charlotte grimaced in pain and tried to press a hand into her lower back once more. Isis landed a total of six blows to Charlotte’s back before she jerked her back towards her, locking in a Full Nelson which she used to deliver a Full Nelson bomb. Harker had a look of pain on her face before Isis grabbed hold of her head, yanking her backwards and bouncing the back of her skull off the floor as she laid her out and made the cover, pressing her hands down into her shoulders.

Zack: Jesus, what a full nelson bomb!! That’d put anyone away!

One…

Two…

...TH--

Dante: Anyone but Charlotte obviously!

Charlotte kicked out of the pinfall and shoved Isis away from her before she started to crawl away from the Titaness, holding her lower back as she did so. Isis shook her head as she moved towards Harker and grabbed her by her ankles, jerking her upwards into the air by the legs and as she started to fall back onto her knees, Morales drove a vicious kick into her stomach. Again the Privileged Circle member shook her head as she pulled Harker up to her feet and sent her face first into the wall. Charlotte bounced off and reeled away, trying to get away from Isis only for Morales to grab hold of her head once more, pulling her into three quickly raised knees to her gut. As the Franchise member doubled over, Morales pulled her head between her legs and lifted Charlotte upwards before she slammed her spine first into the floor of the corridor with a low angled power bomb. Once more Isis looked to make the cover as Harker writhed in pain on the floor.

Dante: Charlotte is gonna need to see a chiropractor win or lose here! There’s no give on the floor obviously!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Zack: Not just Charlotte before this is done. Isis isn’t gonna be ballroom dancing afterwards either.

Charlotte rolled her shoulder before the three count could be completed and Isis grabbed hold of her around the thighs as the referee confirmed the two count. Morales kept a tight grip on her opponent as she came to her feet and begun to a modified Giant Swing, flinging Harker from side and slamming her into the walls on either side of the corridor; the challenger getting her arms up to protect her head. After the sixth swing Isis dropped Harker down to the floor and stepped over her once more, pulling her upwards and grinned as she saw a locker room door nearby. There was a slight nod of her head as she pulled Charlotte to her feet and headed towards the door, looking to hurl Charlotte head first through it...but Harker extended her arms to stop herself, bracing herself against the doorframe.

Zack: Quick thinking by Charlotte, there was no other way that was going to end well for her.

Dante: At the rate these two are going, FFW may have to buy this dump of an arena with all the damage they could do to it.

Isis tried once more to send her face first into the wood but Harker blocked it once more. Charlotte fired off a back elbow into her opponent’s midsection to get a moment of freedom before she countered and sent Isis face first into the door, causing the wood to splinter as she connected. Morales staggered backwards and the Buffalo native caught her with a sit out jawbreaker. Harker once more began to crawl away, holding her lower back as she did so, slowly coming to her feet. Isis took a couple of moments before she began to follow her, catching up with Charlotte as the Challenger reached a table with a tea urn set up on it. As Isis closed the distance between them, Charlotte snatched up the tea urn and hurled it towards Morales before she quickly followed behind it with a double footed dropkick to Big Red’s chest.

Dante: You don’t see a woman like that throwing too many dropkicks, do you?

Zack: Just shows you how athletic these two women are! They can move like women half their size!

Charlotte again forced herself back to her feet as Isis rolled to the side and began to get upright, Harker continuing to stagger away from her, holding her back as she did so. As she got a little bit of distance between herself and Isis she turned around and waved the Ultraviolence Champion towards her, asking her if that was all she had. It caused Morales to charge towards her and as she did so, Harker scooped her up onto her shoulders and slammed her down into the floor with a fallaway slam. Harker quickly made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Isis got planted, and Charlotte’s looking to bring some gold to the Franchise tonight!

One…

Two…

...TH--

Dante: Well her plans aren’t over yet then.

Isis kicked out and Harker looked to pull her upwards only for Morales to bring her leg up and drive a knee into the side of her head. Charlotte wobbled slightly and straightened up as Isis made it to her knees and drove a right hand into her stomach. Harker looked to catch the Champion with a right hand to her jaw only for it to get blocked and Morales caught her with a European uppercut to her jaw, sending the Buffalo native backwards. Charlotte stumbled out through the curtain to the top of the entrance ramp and was quickly followed by Isis. The Titaness grabbed the challenger by the throat and lifted her up off her feet. Harker struggled but that just caused Isis to tighten her grip until Charlotte’s face started to turn red and she began to gasp for air. Isis smirked at her and then slammed her down back first into the stage. Harker started to get back up to her feet, holding her back as she did so but just as she made it to a vertical base, Isis ran at her and charged her into the video screen causing sparks to fly as part of the video wall went black. Charlotte collapsed to her knees as Isis looked down at her with another smirk.

Dante: Boy, look that smirk on Isis’ face. That’ll send a chill through your bones.

Zack: You got that right! She’s not looking like that because these two are old friends that just got reunited!

Isis looked around before heading across to a sound table off to the side of the stage, she started to clear it off before she pulled out a few wires from their plugs. She made her way back to Charlotte and went to pull her up but the Franchise member surprised her with an uppercut that rattled her teeth. Getting back up under her own steam, Charlotte grabbed the wires from the Privileged Circle team member’s hand and moved behind her. She wrapped the wires around the redhead’s throat and pulled tight on them. Isis tried to get her fingers between the wires and her throat but Charlotte pulled them tighter still, leaving no room at all for her to do that.

Zack: Charlotte can’t keep her down, so she’ll choke her out instead! And there’s nothing anyone can do about it!

Dante: Of course not! That’s why I said you have to have a screw loose to even want to be part of this division!

Charlotte pressed her knee into the Champion’s back and pulled back on the wires with everything she had until Isis’ face reddened and the Privileged Circle team member started to fade. The referee checked for signs she was still conscious just as the redhead gave a growl and then flung her head back to headbutt Charlotte square in the nose. Harker drove her knee harder into Isis’ back to send her face first down to the stage while she checked her nose, finding a few specks of blood when she pulled her hand away from it. Fired up by the sight, Charlotte pulled the Champion to her feet only to scoop her straight off them as she got her into position and moved to the edge of the stage… and then threw the Titaness straight into the production area below.

Dante: Oh my God!

Zack: Charlotte just sent Isis hurtling off the stage!! I think that’ll do it!! It has to!

Isis landed on her back with a massive thud and Charlotte measured for a moment before she dove off to land a double knee drop straight into Isis’ ribs. The referee followed closely behind as Charlotte hooked one of the Titanesses legs for the cover.

Zack: This is academic now! There’s no way she’s gonna kick out after that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Dante: WHAATT?! She’s superhuman! That’s gotta be why!

The Champion popped her shoulder up just before the three and Charlotte glared at the referee who held up two fingers. Shaking her head and sighing, the challenger got back to her feet and grabbed a handful of Isis’ hair to pull her up with her. As Harker pulled Isis upwards the Ultraviolence Champion drove an arm up between her legs, catching with her a low blow. As Charlotte stepped backwards, Morales lifted her up off her feet and into a Gorilla Press Slam position, hoisting her high over head before she threw her over the crowd barricade and into the set up seating. Charlotte landed hard in the middle of the chairs and Isis quickly followed over the wall and into the seating area. As Harker began to rise once more, Morales charged towards her and caught her with a running big boot, falling down to one knee as she delivered the boot.

Dante: How Isis is even moving around is baffling, much less how she just knocked Charlottte’s head off.

Zack: These two women are incredible! You may not love either of them, but you gotta respect how much they are putting themselves through!

The Titaness took a couple of moments to catch her breath before she  used the chairs to get herself back to her feet and quickly started to rearrange them, forming another row behind her before she scooped Charlotte up in her arms and threw her backwards with a fallaway slam into the chairs, Harker’s momentum sending them toppling as she landed hard. Isis quickly stepped over the chairs and pulled her foe upwards, lifting her upwards and into position for the Canadian Back Breaker Rack. Stephen Wilson quickly moved into place and asked Charlotte if she wanted to quit, getting an agonised ‘No’ from the Buffalo native that merged with a scream of pain. Isis didn’t seem to care as she applied more pressure to her foe’s spine while she walked through the seats towards the ring. The official followed behind them, asking Charlotte once more if she wanted to quit and getting another ‘No’ through gritted teeth from the Buffalo native.

Zack: I don’t remember the last time I heard Charlotte Harker quit, but I guarantee you Isis is happy to break that streak!

Dante: Isis is happy to break Charlotte in half in all fairness. Tapping would just be the cherry on top for her.

As they made it to ringside, Wilson asked Charlotte again, getting another refusal from her as the brunette reached back and raked her nails up Isis face and then gouged her fingers into her eyes to finally get her the release. Harker landed on her knees, holding her spine as she did so and Morales shook her head, telling her that she should have quit as she pulled her up by the hair and lifted her into a Michinoku Driver, slamming her down into the nearest row of seats with such force that the seats buckled underneath her. As Harker hit the floor, Morales made the cover.

Dante: THEY DENTED THE SEATS!! JESUS….CHARLOTTE’S DONE!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!!

Zack: NO….NO SHE’S NOT!

At the last possible moment Charlotte popped her shoulder off the canvas and Isis shook her head as she looked down to the Challenger. The Ultraviolence Champion came back to her feet and looked towards the ring, giving a nod of her head as she moved towards the crowd barricade. Quickly the Red Haired Goliath separated out a section of the barrier, stripping it off it’s protective foam covering to expose the steel before laying it across the gap between the ring apron and the crowd barricade. Isis made sure it was securely in place before she moved back towards the slowly rising Challenger. Harker was still favouring her back as Isis jerked her upwards and lifted her onto her shoulders in position for the Voyage to Armageddon and moved towards the balanced steel crowd barrier.

Zack: She’s going for the VOYAGE...AND SHE’LL BREAK EVERY BONE IN HER BODY!!

Dante: I think Isis would be okay with that! This is crazy!

As she neared it, Charlotte began to fire elbows into the side of her foe’s head, driving the point into Isis head rapidly which saw her slip out of Morales grip to land on her feet behind her. Charlotte reacted first as she lifted the Ultraviolence Champion off her feet and used a wheelbarrow facebuster to drive her down into the set up crowd barrier, which saw it slip off the ring apron as Morales hit; the Titaness rolling down and almost underneath the ring.

Dante: No title is worth this kind of punishment, Zack. Who is watching this right now and thinking “Yeah...this is fine!”

Zack: We’ve already made the case. I think these two are as close to superhuman as it gets! This is brutality on another level!

Harker landed on her knees and took a couple of moments before she started to move, pushing up to her feet and looking unsteady on them as she moved towards Isis, pulling her out from underneath the ring skirt and rolled her back into the ring underneath the bottom rope. Charlotte followed her in and pulled Isis to her feet and Morales surprised her with a right hand. Harker fired back with one of her own before Isis replied. Again Harker landed another right hand only for Isis to rear back, throwing another right hand of her own which Charlotte blocked and countered with an eye rake of her own before she began to launch into a series of European uppercuts - each one snapping Isis head backwards as she forced her back into the ring ropes.

Zack: I’m amazed this match even made it to the ring. The last time they fought, it went nearly everywhere but!

Dante: Where else do you want them to go? They left property damage all over the arena just to get to this point!

Charlotte went to fire Isis into the ropes only for Morales to reverse it and send the Challenger in for the ride. Morales then charged after her before she caught her as she hit the far side with a shoulder thrust into her ribs that lifted her off her feet and slammed her back first into the corner, audibly knocking the wind out of her. Taking a couple of steps back Isis skipped forward and hit the challenger with a big boot to the mid section that doubled her over and allowed the Champion to grab her by the head and use a DDT to drive her head first into the canvas. Charlotte writhed on the canvas but the Titaness didn’t let her stay there for long before she pulled her back up to her feet and drove a forearm into her jaw. Charlotte attempted to avoid the second one, but Isis just clocked her from the opposite side instead.

Dante: I don’t know where they are getting this from. I would never let one of my clients get involved in something like this.

Zack: Don’t worry about that. I can’t see Cassandra or Mileena or even Sydney looking at this match and wanting to be involved.

Morales aimed another forearm at the challenger, but this time Charlotte managed to duck it and instead spun around behind the Champion to deliver a double axe handle into her back. She followed that up with a vicious kick into the back of her kneecap that drove her down to one knee, before she took off to the ropes and used them to bounce off to build up speed. She comes back at Isis with a running big boot aimed at her head, but the Titaness stood up and caught Charlotte’s foot, saving herself at the last moment.

Zack: That’s like catching a torpedo the way Isis managed to grab Charloote’s foot!

Dante: I’m pretty sure Isis could catch a torpedo too!

Charlotte hobbled on one foot until Isis released it and instead grabbed Harker and hoisted her up into a fireman’s carry position, as she prepared to deliver her Voyage to Armageddon… but Charlotte wanted none of that and started to struggle wildly. Several right hands landed to the side of Isis’ head before she managed to free herself and landed precariously on her feet behind the champion. Isis spun around and Charlotte immediately got her into position for her Expressway to Hell, driving the champion’s head into the canvas. Harker hooked both legs for the cover as Wilson slid into place for the count.

Dante: EXPRESSWAY TO HELL….that could be how you describe this whole match!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Wilson got to his feet to call for the bell as Charlotte released Isis and lets herself fall back onto the canvas to catch her breath.

Kat: The winner of this match… AND NEW FFW ULTRAVIOLENCE CHAMPION………...CHARLOTTE HARKER!

Zack: That was incredible! I’ll give both Isis and Charlotte all the credit in the world, and I have a feeling the second battle won’t be the last!

Dante: Really? Where else do you want them to fight? You want to have them wreck an airport next? I don’t think buildings are zoned for this kind of thing.

The referee retrieved the title and presented it to Charlotte as she began to get to her feet, accepting it from him with an exhausted smile. She finally made it to her feet and Wilson raised her hand as she held the title above her head in her other hand. The camera focuses on the image before it cuts elsewhere.

Private Party

The next shot takes out of the arena, and onto...a plane? The words “Recorded after Breaking Point…” appear at the top of the screen and there’s the sound of a party going on inside part of the aircraft. But as the camera pans around, we find Abigail Lindsay and Kyle Kilmeade seated side by side. 

Kyle: The best thing about Lincoln, Nebraska is the fact there’s an airport not too far away, and we don’t have to wait till morning to charter a private jet so we can leave. What you’re hearing is a little celebration going on in the next cabin with the other ladies of the Gold Standard celebrating Lacey’s retention. And while I am very happy that she is still FFW’s only dual champion, I also had no doubt it would happen because once again, Harley Shannon was outsmarted. And this time, it was in no small part due to this brilliant woman to my right.

A feint smile does spread on Abigail’s face. 

Abigail: Always a positive when things go according to plan. The best part was when all the hope was sucked from the capacity crowd. Their heroes don’t always win. I have nothing against Harley, doubt she’ll see it that way. Not my problem... for now. She’ll come for me, I expect that much. That is a story for another time, for now I’ll bask in our collective moment.

Kyle: This just goes to show how intelligent both Abigail and her sister truly are. Look at Dawn, who joined the Franchise. I’ll give her credit, didn’t see that coming. Then you got Abi here, obviously I did see that coming. But I think we’re all a little tired of Harley. She’s had several shots at the title, she’s come up short every single time. Now there’s no more left as long as Lacey has it. And with her next defense being her 4th which I’m sure she’ll win, I have every intention of making sure the next woman to hold that title…. Is Abigail. And clearly, we proved tonight that we can outsmart pretty much anyone, so there’s no reason it won’t be. 

Abigail: My sister made the right call. I will admit I didn’t see it coming either. I respect her right to hold a few cards, how can I judge? My career has been defined by pulling the wool over peoples faces. I am a little ashamed of you people. Come on, from day one I have openly praised the women of the Gold Standard. Despite my sister’s run-ins with them, business is business at the end of the day. I didn’t mind the love tap with the Fast Track Championship that led to the triple threat. So you’re probably wondering how long has this been in the works? I won’t kiss and tell, you people figure it out.

Abigail holds a hand up like she is stopping a car. 

Abigail: Actually don’t, you might strain yourselves trying to connect the dots.  What I will say... remember how successful the Gold Standard has and will continue to be. Imagine what I am capable of when properly motivated. Combine Kyle’s brilliance at making things happen with my own unique talents, and you have a recipe for magic. I am not going to go long stretches where I am utterly disinterested. I have a feeling with me being on the right side of... you get the gist, what I have promised for months is certain to become a reality. FFW equals my playground. Now the fun can officially begin. Harley, if you’re listening to this. And I bet you are.

Abigail winks. 

Abigail: I am not a hard woman to find. The question you need to ask yourself is, how much of a price are you willing to pay to play with lil ole me.

Kyle: It’s not often I run across someone with a mind like Abi’s. And if Harley wants to make a further issue of it, hey that’s fine. But given recent events, I hope you got someone a little smarter than you because otherwise, this game is going to continue to feel very lopsided. But with that said…

He turns his attention to the redhead next time.

Kyle: Shall we rejoin the party? 

Abigail: Sounds good to me. 

Kyle: See you at Fury.

He tells the camera before the two head towards the next cabin. And then we cut back to the live broadcast. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 11:05:19 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2020, 02:30:18 pm »

Kat is shown next as she steps through the ropes, and heads for the center of the ring with her microphone at the ready.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the FFW Evolution Championship!

Zack: The second most prestigious title in all of FFW is about to be on the line, and I honestly feel like the champion may be in trouble. 

Dante: For once, we’ll finally agree on something. I think Mel’s about to become the next Evolution Champion, and I can’t wait personally. 

“Something New” starts up over the speakers, and the jeers have almost drowned out the music before Brazilian Storm have even arrived (though in fairness, the beginning is pretty quiet). Yellow, green and blue spotlights dance around the arena, while the tron shows images of both halves of the team in action. Suddenly, the music stops and the tron cuts out...only for the sound of crashing thunder to echo loudly through the arena.

Love to hate,
Repeating my mistakes.
But there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.
Take a chance, and fuck the consequence
When there’s no one left to listen,
No one left to listen.

As a curtain of dry ice smoke fills up the entrance stage, the Brazilian wrestler walks up to the top of the ramp with her manager Kyle Kilmeade right behind her. Once there, she looks over the booing crowd with a smirk on her face before she stops for a pose: Mel twirling on her feet and taking a soft dip of a bow, also with her arms open. After a couple of seconds in that pose, Mel starts walk down the entrance ramp, with her manager following her with a lonely round of applause.

Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!
Right now! We’re taking control!
Tired of waiting
Tired of waiting for something new!

Kat: Introducing first…from Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, by way of Craigleith, accompanied by Kyle Kilmeade...MEL AVILO!

Instead of going straight to the ring though, the girl walks up to a camera, getting right up to the lens with her mischievous smirk. Mel’s smirk becomes a grin as she gives the camera, and the viewers at home, some choice words about their opponents. After that, she rolled into the ring and moves from one corner to the opposite corner, climbing onto the second rope and staring into the booing crowd, only to wave them off before going to her corner. Mel docks herself there, as they wait for the match to begin while she strategizes with Kyle.

Zack: You can’t ignore the fact that Mel Avilo has been more and more impressive in her recent outings in singles matches. A win over the Hall of Famer Nevaeh Summers at Relentless really opened up a lot of eyes.

Dante: Yeah, at least Nevaeh showed up for that match. And then Mel thumped her like a watermelon if you used a sledgehammer. 

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end Christian Kincaid steps out and holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and the other holding her title belt over her shoulder.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California and accompanied to the ring by her manager….Your FFW [insert title] Champion…….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, with a smirk on her face, while Christian follows a few steps behind. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff and gives her title a pat before she continues on her way. 

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her title up high above her head and then jumps down to join Christian in her corner, for a last minute, pre-match discussion. 

Zack: Scarlett Silver has been on a roll like nobody’s business since late last year. She started 2020 as the new Evolution Champion, and doesn’t plan to end that run tonight.

Dante: I’m sure she doesn’t, but I doubt Mel’s going to leave it up to her to decide. I’ve been looking forward to this since Mel thrashed Nevaeh at Relentless. If she can beat Nevaeh, she can totally thump Scarlett, no question about it. 

The referee, Ashley Pruitt, took the title from Scarlett, and showed it to Mel after that. As Kat left with it, the official checked both women for hidden objects and called for the bell to start the match. They headed towards the center before Scarlett leaned around the challenger to check herself out on the video wall. She started to tease her hair, getting an annoyed look from Mel before the Brazilian went to nail her with a right hand. But Scarlett blocked it, and delivered a trio of them herself in quick succession. They wobbled Mel slightly before Silver darted past her to the ropes. Before she could turn around, Scarlett used a chop block to the back of her knee. It sent Avilo lurching forward, but still not going down. So the champion got back to her feet, and started stomping away at the back of her knee. She finally got Mel down to one knee before bouncing off the far side this time to rebound with a sliding forearm to her head. 

Zack: Looks like Scarlett was trying to get Mel to throw the first shot, and that was all the opening she needed. 

Dante: Yeah, but she’s only really accomplished one thing. Now she’s annoyed the piss out of her, and she’ll pay for it before the match is over. 

Scarlett wasted no time getting back to her feet, and began to drive elbows into the top of Mel’s head before rolling her arms for a bionic elbow that put her on all fours. The fans were decidedly behind her as she pulled Avilo back to her feet into a Russian leg sweep. She kept the offense going when she hit the far side again, this time coming back with a rolling thunder senton across her body before going for the cover. But the referee hadn’t even gotten into position when Mel shoved her off. 

Dante: What a ditz! She actually thought she was going to put Mel away this early? She’s been inhaling too much hair spray. 

Zack: Scarlett’s here to win. She’s got no reason to carry on a long match with Me. All she wants to do is leave tonight with her Evolution Championship intact.

The powerhouse rolled to all fours, and immediately got a kick in the ribs from Scarlett to stop her from getting up. The champion grabbed the leg she had been working on, and pulled it up to spike her knee into the mat. It connected a second time before she grabbed both feet to look for what appeared to be a figure four leglock. But Mel got one foot free, and kicked her in the butt to send her into the ropes. Scarlett stopped herself before she hit them, and Mel immediately beared down on her with a running forearm. Except Scarlett ducked and pulled the top rope down with her, letting Mel topple over to the apron before Silver let her get up long enough to deliver a standing dropkick. Avilo landed on her feet ringside with a thunderous expression.

Zack: It’s almost like Scarlett knows what Mel’s going to do before she does. And the look on Mel’s face tells you how she’s feeling about it at the moment.

Dante: She’s just making it worse for herself, Hudson. Scarlett’s pushing Mel farther than she likes, and that only ends badly.

Scarlett smiled to the camera, proud of herself, before Mel jerked her out of the ring by her feet. She pulled her to the floor, and started hammering forearms into the side of her head. Shot after shot landed before she whipped her across into the barricade, where the champion crashed back first and stumbled forward into a back body drop. Avilo’s face showed her irritation before she delivered a double stomp to Scarlett’s lower back. Pruitt shouted at her to get back in the ring, but Mel ignored that as she pulled the champion into a rear waistlock before launching her with a German suplex into the barricade. Kyle started debating with the referee to stop her count as Scarlett laid on her side, one hand pressed against her back.

Dante: I told you she was only making things worse for herself. All that nonsense and trying to show her up at the start of the match has come back to haunt her, hasn’t it? 

Zack: I don’t agree that it was nonsense personally, it was gamesmanship. But whatever you want to call it, you’re right about the fact Mel is punishing the champion now. 

Mel pulled Scarlett back to her feet on the outside into a bearhug before driving her back into the ringpost. She kept hold of her long enough to deliver a spinebuster to the floor. The fans had long since began booing the challenger as she pulled the champion to her feet, and tossed her back into the ring. Kyle finally stopped talking to the referee too as Mel stepped through the ropes back into the ring. 

Dante: With all I’ve heard about Scarlett through the gossip mill, you’d think she’d enjoy being on her back more right now. 

Zack: What would you know about it? The only woman we can verify has touched you is your wife, and neither of these things has anything to do with this Evolution Championship match.

Scarlett tried to get back to her feet, but Mel didn’t let her get very far before she pulled her into a kidney punch. Another shot to her lower back landed before she whipped the champion into the far side, scooping her up on the rebound with a sidewalk slam. It made Silver roll onto her side in pain before Mel got to her feet, and took her feet to apply a Boston crab. Avilo sat back in the hold, causing Scarlett’s face to be awash in pain. Christian moved around in front of her to make eye contact before he waved her towards him. The champion started to reach towards him and claw her way to the ropes.

Zack: When your back hurts, everything else does too. After all, that’s your core we’re talking about and everything is connected to that. 

Dante: Thanks, Professor. Could you talk a little less and let me enjoy watching this dissection? I’d appreciate it .

Scarlett finally made it to the ropes as Christian pushed them forward a little. She wrapped her hand around the bottom before the referee called for the break. Mel held to four, and turned around to grab her feet. She tried to jerk her free, but Scarlett had the middle rope with both hands now. Mel tried to do it again to no avail before Scarlett brought her knees up, pulling Mel forward into an elbow to the mouth. The Brazilian beauty stumbled back holding her mouth as Scarlett pulled herself back to her feet. Avilo shook it off and scooped her up into a bearhug for a half second before Scarlett countered with a bell clap around her ears. She dropped the champion, allowing Scarlett the chance to grab both her arms into a DDT. Her face wrenched in pain though when she landed. 

Zack: Scarlett’s pulling out everything she knows to keep Mel from going back to work on her back, and that future shock DDT will buy her a few precious seconds. 

Dante: Very few. It takes a lot more than a DDT to stop Mel. The woman is built like an Abrams tank with a Ferrari body. 

The fans were getting louder for Scarlett as she tried to get to her feet. Her face continued to show the pain she was feeling. When she saw Mel starting to get up to all fours, she borrowed a page from Missy’s playbook with a curb stomp to put her down on the mat. Scarlett dropped a knee into her chest when she rolled over, and came off the middle rope with a second one before hooking the outside leg for the cover. 

Zack: I’m not sure how much Scarlett had behind the BOOM BOOM, but we’ll find out in a matter of seconds!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!

Dante: Obviously not very much, huh? 

Mel kicked out as the three count was coming down, and Scarlett rolled off the cover. She was moving gingerly, looking down to CHristian who gave her some advice. Mel began to get up, and he quickly pointed towards her right before Silver used the ropes for a springboard into a sunset flip powerbomb! She rolled through for the cover!

Zack: Look at that! I don’t think I’ve ever seen Silve ruse that!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREE-NOOOOOOOO!!!

Mel rolled her shoulder off the canvas in time, and Scarlett made it back to her feet. Her face that had shown pain was showing determination now as she headed for the corner. It was a slow climb though, thanks to her back. And as soon as she turned around, Mel was already up and grabbed her to launch her across the ring to the canvas. 

Dante: That’s why they call it high risk! Ha! She didn’t even get set up before Mel was already on her and sent her on a flight!

The fans turned quickly as the powerhouse brunette stormed towards Scarlett. She pulled her head between her legs before hoisting her up into position for a powerbomb. But she used the ropes for a slingshot before she drove the champion into the canvas. She stayed on top of her with her legs stacked up as the referee dove into position for the count. 

Dante: That was brilliant, Zack! A slingshot powerbomb, and a new Evolution Champion in about three seconds! COUNT IT!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO.

Scarlett got her shoulder up in time, and Mel shook her head when she was back to a vertical base. Kyle advised her to finish her off, to which Mel seemed to agree. 

Zack: That was as close as Mel has come all match to becoming Evolution Champion! And I think we know what she has in mind next, if Kilmeade is any indication.

Mel pulled Scarlett back to her feet into a gutwrench position. But Scarlett countered by standing up, and using a backdrop driver to plant Mel onto the canvas. The champion stumbled forward, clutching her back in pain. Mel was slowly rising to her feet, and stormed forward to Scarlett, who was facing the other direction. As soon as she was within range, Silver spun around with her Asiatic spike aimed for Mel’s throat. But the Brazilian brunette blocked it, and pulled her into position before delivering her gutwrench driver! She immediately dove on top of her for the cover with both legs hooked. 

Dante: Yes yes yes!! There’s the MEL-BOMB!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Zack: And we got a new champion!

Pruitt called for the bell to boos from the crowd as Kyle snatched the title from the timekeeper. He headed into the ring with it as the referee raised Mel’s hand in victory. 

Kat: Your winner by pinfall….AND NEEEEEEEEEEWWWW FFW Evolution Champion...MEL AVILO!!

Zack: Never let it be said again that Mel Avilo is only a tag team wrestler, because she’s packing the second most prestigious title in FFW tonight!

Dante: And well deserved too! Finally an Evolution Champion who isn’t a bimbo! Congratulations to Mel and the Franchise as well! 

Kyle gave his client a hug, and presented her with the Evolution Championship. Mel looked down at it, and thrust her hand in the air to show it to the booing crowd. None of their responses seemed to bother her at all. 

Zack: The last time Mel Avilo won a singles prize was the fifth season of Future Shock, but what a way to break that drought as the new Evolution Champion!

Dante: What a time to be alive! I may anoint her as an honorary Canadian at this rate! 

Avilo climbed the corner and laid the title over her shoulder with her arms crossed under her chest, while the crowd showed her no support whatsoever. That’s when the show cuts to another commercial for the biggest night of the year for FFW. 

My Moment, Not Hers

The next shot shows us a couple walking hand in hand backstage towards an unknown destination (at least at first). From the back, it looks like it’s Luci and her husband. And when they stop outside the makeup room, we find it is them and obviously that’s where they were going. Vincent glances to the contract hanging up outside the door on the clipboard, and takes it down.

Vincent: Unstoppable 11 is the biggest night of the year for FFW, and no doubt women’s wrestling, in my opinion. And after I saw the bit earlier about offering someone on this roster the chance to ….fall short on FFW’s biggest stage at Unstoppable 11, I just knew the perfect person. 

He takes the pen from the top of the clipboard, and offers it to his wife. 

Vincent: On that stage in the shadow of Las Vegas, both my wife and I want to let Tara Cortez know she has her opponent. 

There’s a grin on Luci’s face as she takes the pen from Vincent as well as the clipboard, and the camera swings around to show her signing her name on the bottom of the paper.

Luci: Tara Cortez is a woman not to be messed with, that much is for certain. But that does not mean that she won’t fall short, as my darling husband put it, at the end of July. It has been a long time since I set foot on the biggest stage of women’s wrestling, and it is an experience I have been dying to repeat. I guess in a way I should be thanking Tara for putting that up there.

Vincent: Her ego wouldn’t allow anything short of it. I would remind her that Unstoppable has been a focal point 10 times over, and it did so without her involvement. So the mere addition of her to the 11th edition on July 25th doesn’t really make it any more of a focal point than it always was, only in her mind possibly. The last time Luci was on this event was the first one in 2010. And even when she returned to SVW some years ago, it was and always has been an event she wanted to be part of again. Your offer to make whoever signed this a Jeopardy answer of “The woman Tara Cortez beat at Unstoppable 11” has just been cast in serious doubt. 

Luci: We can change the question two ways. One would be “The woman who beat Tara Cortez at Unstoppable 11” or “The best match on Unstoppable 11”. Both of those are good alternatives, if you ask me. And that’s what I go out to try and do every time I have a match, and something that “Ten Star” knows about in name only.

Vincent: After all, this is a woman who perpetrated a fraud for some time while she was in Future Shock. And it wasn’t only till late last year that she decided to prove she could do it on her own. And to her credit, she has. She has a win over a very accomplished woman like Gillie Barnes. And in her last outing, she managed to score a win over Caitlyn Storm. These are not wins I would snub my nose at. But she also must understand that this is the biggest stage of all. She’s not going to get anything but the absolute best and maybe a little more against a woman of Luci’s caliber. 

Luci: Oh absolutely not, and it’s fair to say that those were good wins. But very, very few wrestlers had the rise through any company that I have had. While it has not been on quite the same trajectory in FFW, I still made heads turn very quickly and accomplished more than would be expected of someone who had been out of the game for so long. Things which Tara must remember, as I must remember what other things she is entirely capable of.

Vincent: On July 25th in the shadow of Las Vegas on the biggest stage in the sport of women’s wrestling, Tara Cortez has her wish. She’ll have her Unstoppable debut. She’ll have her Unstoppable moment. But to use the parlance of the setting, I regret to inform her that she’s about to roll snake eyes. 

Luci: And while she’s there...she’ll stare at the ceiling. And that ceiling is a long way up.

The match just confirmed is shown via a graphic before we head to a commercial for the 11th Unstoppable on July 25th on FFW All Access.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 09:34:25 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2020, 02:30:29 pm »

The camera pans around to show the wrestling ring with the steel cage already around it, and special referee Starla McCloud standing in the center alongside FFW Announcer, Kat.

Kat: The following contest is a cage match, in order to win there must be a pinfall, submission or escape of the cage. The special guest referee for this match is the No Surrender Commissioner Starla McCloud.

The arena is plunged into darkness, punctuated only by the soft, subtle, plucking of harp strings picking out the tune from the hymn “He’s Got The Whole World In His Hands” only just loud enough to be audible by the capacity crowd. As it plays the video wall starts to show a group of people formed up in ranks against a pure black background. The song got louder as the voices of the people on the video wall began to sing the hymn with great enthusiasm and verve, clapping their hands together as they did so. Then, suddenly it was cut off and became a fanfare of trumpets. A sudden blinding white light flooded the whole building before it narrowed down to a single point high above the stage where a single figure is slowly descending from the heavens. The woman almost seems to be glowing in her bright white robes, her hair almost a flame red crown around her head. The eyes of the choir on the video wall all turned towards her, singing out an awed ‘Aaaah aaaaah aaaah’ to accompany the angel’s descent only for her to become more and more recognisable as Casey Atherton the lower that she gets. The crowd dropping down to their knees on the wall and starting to bow towards the angelic figure. As Casey landed she shrugged herself out of her white robes with the aid of a stagehand, leaving herself in brilliant white ring tights and a white smock top. Cradling her hands together, the red haired woman began to slowly walk down the entrance ramp; bathed in the same bright, pure white light. On the video wall, the Choir began to sing, slowly growing to a crescendo!

She's got the whole world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole wide world in her hands
She's got the whole world in her hands

As she makes it to the ring, she climbed up the ring steps and onto the apron before slowly and as respectfully and reverentially as possible stepped through the ropes into the ring. Atherton flashed a bright smile to the crowd, circling the ring only to stop on each side of the ring and blessed those in attendance.

Kat: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome at this time…”THE SAVIOUR” CASEY ATHERTON!!!!

Casey finally returns to her corner, eyes turned to the heavens as she seems to be praying while she waits for the match to begin and the choir faded off the video wall.

Zack: I do not envy Casey Atherton. She has royally stepped into it with this match, and I think she’s gonna wish the Lord will deliver her from what she’s about to endure.

Dante: Obviously you are a non-believer, Hudson. I, for one, think Casey is going to perform fantastically well and send the heathen back scurrying into the depths she crawled out from.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Savannah is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: Savannah Star has been waiting for a long time for this match. She’s had enough of Casey and her Choir. And luckily, the Choir is barred from FFW events forever.

Dante: Another travesty. Those people who followed Casey were believers of Casey, where this woman is basically a heretic by all definitions.

With both competitors now in the ring, Starla makes her way towards the cage door to lock it, but before she even reaches halfway there Savannah charges at Casey. The self proclaimed saviour attempts to duck but Savannah catches her flush with a forearm across the aw that sends her reeling backwards. She doesn’t manage to get too far away though before Savannah is straight back on her with a rapid fire succession of forearms coming from both arms without respite for Atherton. Casey attempts to push Savannah away from her, but the Las Vegas native is like a woman possessed. After another few forearms land, Savannah spins the Saviour around and pushes her face first into the top rope, starting to rake her face across the rope like she’s scrubbing the floor.

Zack: If you think Savannah is a heretic, then you don’t know the definition of the word. She’s just pissed off with all the reason in the world.

Dante: Do not ever question the strong Canadian education I received, or challenge me on my vocabulary again.

Starla finally gets the cage locked and calls for the bell as Savannah pulls Casey away from the ropes. She sweeps the leg of the Saviour to send her crashing to the canvas and then mounts her chest to start crashing vicious right hands into the side of her head until Casey manages to shove her off. Savannah rolls with the momentum and gets back up to her feet as Casey rolls away to pull herself together a little. Atherton makes it to her knees and is just making it to her feet as Savannah catches her by the back of the head and runs her face first into the corner of the cage. She delivers a pair of vicious elbows into the Saviour’s jaw and then follows them with a chop to Casey’s chest that almost echoes around the whole arena, and makes Casey double over slightly clutching her chest.

Dante: I know it hurts, Casey, but she is buoyed by the fact that she has the Lord in her corner and nothing that can happen here will change that.

Zack: I see why you’re such a staunch believer. Because if this woman gets into heaven, you’re a shoe-in honestly.

Casey stumbles out of the corner and falls to her knees but manages to pick herself up and starts to head to the opposite corner, until Savannah catches up with her again and fires her face first into that one. She spins her around again and delivers another vicious chop with such force that Casey drops to her knees clutching her chest again. As Casey gets back to her feet again, Savannah charges in at her again, but this time Casey manages to block her with a shoulder thrust that hits the Las Vegas native square in the jaw and sends her back a few steps. Casey follows after her and delivers a pair of forearm shots to the same spot on Savannah’s jaw forcing her further back again.

Zack: I don’t expect this match to last long, cage matches rarely do. Luckily we have a referee who won’t be intimidated.

Dante: We really don’t need Starla. When is the last time you saw Casey try to intimidate a referee?

Grabbing the Las Vegas native by the wrist, Casey fires her face first across into the corner she just left and goes to follow her in, but Savannah splits her legs to bounce up onto the ropes, giving herself enough height to go over Casey’s head and land on her feet behind her. Casey slams on the breaks and stops herself from hitting the turnbuckle and quickly spins on her heel to find Savannah….only to find her as she charges and spears her back into the corner, almost cutting her in two in the process. She backs off a few steps and then charges to spear her again, almost cutting her in two for a second time. Savannah backs off again towards the far side of the ring and Casey stumbles out of the corner in the opposite direction.

Dante: Casey would never try to scare a referee or anyone else. She’d much rather point them to the light, and go download her app.

Zack: I heard it got thrown off the app store for malware trying to find out your PayPal login. Any truth to that?

Savannah once again takes off towards Casey as the Saviour straightens up. Casey attempts to catch hold of the Las Vegas native but she makes it past her and steps up the ropes to deliver an Enziguri that sends Casey crashing to the canvas. She doesn’t stay down for long though, and makes it to her knees and then stumbles up to her feet only to be met with a standing dropkick that sends her straight back down to the canvas again. Casey bounces up to a seated position as Savannah once again rolls with the momentum back up to her feet. Casey gets back to her own feet a moment later and turns just in time to see another dropkick heading in her direction. This time though, the Saviour knocks Savannah’s feet away stopping her from connecting and leaving her to crash heavily to the canvas.

Zack: Even though she’s been completely fair, how much do you bet Starla wants to knock Casey into next week?

Dante: She’s probably thinking about it. But I’ll lead the charge in having her fired if she even winks to Savannah.

Savannah starts to get back to her feet almost straight away, but Casey uses a drop toe hold to send her falling and landing throat first on the top rope before she hits the canvas. Atherton uses the brief respite to catch her breath a little at least until Savannah starts to pull herself up again, though clearly still trying to catch her own breath. The Saviour hits the Las Vegas native with a palm strike to the chest that knocks her back half a step. A second strike follows that knocks her back another step, before Casey grabs her arm and fires her across into the opposite ropes. Savannah hits the ropes and rebounds off them at speed to be caught by Casey who catches her with a butterfly kick that connects squarely with her jaw. Star falls to her knees from the impact and Casey comes off the ropes behind her with a knee to the back of her head that wobbles her forwards. Coming off the opposite set next she hits the Las Vegas native with a knee to the front of her head that flattens her backwards to the canvas.

Dante: Hitting Savannah in the face isn’t going to do any more damage to that face than it already has.

Zack:  When’s the last time you looked into a mirror and seen what genetics gave you to work with?

Savannah starts to rise back up to her feet and Casey is ready and waiting to pull her the rest of the way. Atherton starts to deliver elbow shots into the side of Savannah’s head before she whips her across into the ropes. The Las Vegas native doesn’t get a chance to rebound off before Casey catches hold of her and applies a front facelock. She takes hold of Savannah with her free hand and then lifts her up until she is nearly vertical. Casey falls forward causing Savannah’s torso to bounce off the top rope and then uses the momentum to lift Savannah overhead again before she falls backwards driving the Las Vegas native into the canvas. Without skipping a beat Casey climbs up to the top rope only to leave it immediately to land an elbow drop into Savannah’s chest. She hooks a leg for a cover as Starla gets into place for the count.

Zack: Casey’s ready to call it a night, and Starla’s count is under a microscope now!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

The count stops before the two is complete as Savannah pops her shoulder up off the canvas. Casey rolls back to her knees and looks accusingly at Starla.

Dante: I don’t know about you, but I think that count was a little bit slow, at least according to my trained eye.

As Savannah gets back to her knees, Casey grabs her by the wrist and pulls her forwards into a knee to the side of her head causing her to wobble on her knees. Casey pulls her back up to her feet still holding her wrist and spins behind her to put her in a hammerlock position. She pushes the Las Vegas native forwards into the corner and then drives the elbow of her free arm into the middle of her back. Casey drives her elbow into another half a dozen times before she gets into position to use a hammerlock DDT to drive her into the canvas. Casey extends her hands and looks towards the ceiling which only seems to fire Savannah up even more as she pushes back up to her feet only for Casey to deliver a standing dropkick to knock her back down again.

Dante: Watching this match proves to me that they should have made me the referee to ensure the most fair and just outcome.

Zack: There is no match in FFW that you could referee where one or more of the people wouldn’t knock you the  hell out the first chance they got.

Still fired up, Savannah rises quickly again and this time manages to narrowly avoid a palm strike to her throat from Atherton. That doesn’t seem to deter Casey at all as she makes another attempt, but Savannah surprises her with a drop toe hold of her own to send the Saviour throat first across the middle rope. Savannah takes off towards the opposite ropes, using them to build up speed as she comes with a curb stomp to Casey’s back, choking her against the rope. She gets back to her feet and grabs hold of the top rope, using it to steady herself as she delivers stomp after stomp into Casey’s back, each one choking her against the ropes that bit more. Atherton tries to back away from the rope, but Savannah just pushes her foot into the back of the Saviour’s neck pushing her harder down onto the rope.

Zack: Casey’s getting choked out here, and before you start, there’s nothing Starla can do about it. Anything goes inside the cage.

Dante: Oh, you’re just full of answers, aren’t you? She could at least admonish her, but Starla’s probably enjoying this.

Casey starts to push up again, this time managing to dislodge herself enough from the rope to start catching her breath. Savannah doesn’t give her a chance to catch her breath too much before she pulls her up and runs her face first into the cage wall. She rakes her face across the cage from one side of the ring all the way to the other and then fires her across to the opposite side. Running in behind her she drops her shoulder and collides with Casey’s back and then rakes her face across that side of the cage too. Casey starts to fire elbows back to push Savannah back away from her, and manages to do enough to free herself from Savannah’s grip, but only for the Las Vegas native to use her corkscrew neckbreaker to take the Saviour to the canvas. Savannah gets into position for a cover as Starla slides straight back into place for the count.

Dante: Look at Starla almost giddy to make the count! I told you she couldn’t be impartial!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

TH-NO!!!

Casey kicks out before the three, but Savannah doesn’t seem too bothered anyway as she immediately pulls the Saviour back up to her feet and fires her across into the corner again.

Zack: There goes your theory! If Starla wasn’t being fair, she’d have fast counted that and gave it to Savannah right there.

Savannah charges in after Casey, but the Saviour manages to sidestep at the very last second leaving the pissed off Las Vegas native to hit the cage wall at speed instead. Savannah staggers backwards disoriented and Casey, seeing that, grabs her by the back of the head to run her into the wall again. This time as she stumbles backwards Casey catches hold of her and gets into position to deliver her falcon arrow, before hooking both of Savannah’s legs for the cover. Starla gets back into place for count.

Dante: Savannah has felt THE PASSION!! Jesus, forgive her!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Savannah manages to kick out but just out of time as Starla is already getting back to her feet to call for the bell.

Kat: Your winner……………….via pinfall…………………...CASEY ATHERTON!

Zack: Well Casey managed to pull out the win after all, to the joy of no one in Bossier City except maybe my broadcast partner!

Dante: What’s not to be elated about? The woman stood tall in the face of adversity and biased officiating to make sure the right woman won!

Casey gets to her feet and extends her hand toward Starla for her to raise it, which she does, but with a little roll of her eyes. As soon as her hand is released Casey moves to the cage door and demands it be opened for her to leave, while behind her Savannah gets back to her feet looking furious.

Dante: Open the door for her, you heathen! She just competed in a cage match, she shouldn’t have to open it herself!

Zack: Oh, give me a break! I tell you one thing though. I don’t like the look on Savannah’s face. She looks enraged!

Savannah takes off at a run… but rather than tackle Casey, she tackles Starla to the mat and mounts her chest. She starts raining right hands into the side of the special referee’s head before she grabs her head and starts bouncing it off the canvas like a basketball. She drags her away to the center of the ring, and locks in a kirifuda clutch on the commissioner to the boos of the crowd. Security takes off down the ramp, and pours into the cage as Savannah chokes the Commissioner out.

Zack: What the hell is this about?! Why is Savannah attacking Starla? She did her job, and called it down the middle!

Dante: She must have paid her off before the match, and didn’t get the outcome she paid for! This is the best thing Savannah could have done!

Security tried to break the hold, but the blonde wouldn’t let go until the Commissioner was unconscious. Savannah got to her feet, and glared down to Starla for a moment before gliding out of the ring. The fans showed Savannah nothing but ire, which didn’t faze her at all as she stalked towards the back before we cut to a video package for tonight’s main event.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:04:38 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2020, 02:30:40 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish. It is your main event of the evening and the winner will be the Number One contender to the FFW Championship!!! And that woman will challenge for the title at Unstoppable 11!

The lights in the arena go off before a single purple spotlight hits the stage. As the opening bars of Wild Side by Cross My Heart Hope To Die starts to play Missy appears at the entrance way. Missy stands perfectly still, as her head stays bent, looking towards the ground and her manager Christian Kincaid walks out to stand behind her.

I've been on my best behavior
But I've heard that good girls finish last
And once you're gone they say no one can save you
But who knows if I go I may never want to ever come back
We've all fell victim to temptation
It seems that I'm the last one holding on
What's the use in fighting for my salvation
And why does it feel so damn right to want to be so wrong

At the side of Missy purple lights flash on and off, looking almost like fireworks, as she remains perfectly still. As the lights subside, Missy raises her arms up to the air and a single white spotlight accompanies the move.

I just wanna dance with the devil tonight
I wanna know what it feels like
I wanna close my eyes, put my hands in the sky
I wanna walk on the wild side

Kat: Introducing at this time…. Hailing from Leeds, England and weighing in at One hundred and twelve pounds… she is MIIIIISSSSSY!

Missy makes her way down the ramp to the ring keeping her eyes straight ahead, focussing on the ring, with Christian following a few steps behind. When she reaches the ring she slowly climbs the steel steps, surveying the crowd as she does until she reaches the top. She steps onto the apron and gives one final look around before she enters the ring between the top and middle rope. Leaning over the top rope she shares a few last minute words with her manager as her theme music ends.

Zack: Some would call Missy the long shot tonight, given she’s not been in this situation before in FFW. But I think it makes her the most dangerous.

Dante: She’s not dangerous! She’s as dangerous as an Oompa Loompa. The only difference is they wear less makeup than her.

The arena darkens, bringing with it a large quantity of dry ice. In the ring, the green, white and orange lights pulse until they form the Irish Tricolour in the centre of the ring. It’s this sight that brings about jeering from the audience. As the lights settle, a drumbeat hits the speakers, soon to be followed by a well-known riff that doesn’t quite sound as people would know it to be. It is then that a woman steps out on the stage; Jo McFarlane. Not that you can tell right away - her face is obscured by a white bandana covering her mouth and nose, and she wears a green beanie on her head, which appears to be entirely covering her hair, showing only her eyes. She is also dressed in camouflage; traditional green colours, a long-sleeved jacket and trousers. Through the fog as the crowd begins to jeer, standing by her side, is her father.

If you’re havin’ trouble with the high school head,
He’s givin’ you the blues.
You wanna graduate, but not in his bed,
Here’s what you’re gonna do!
Pick up the phone, I’m always home
Call me anytime.
3624-360, I lead a life of crime.

Kat: And her opponent, from Derry, Northern Ireland, weighing one hundred and twenty seven pounds, she is “THE REBEL CHILD” JOOOOOOOO MCFARLAAAAAAAAANE!

During the verse and Kat’s introduction, Jo first taps the stick on the floor, then starts off down the ramp, towards the ring. Tommy remains a step behind her the whole time...though it’s difficult given the massive height difference. She moves quite quickly, and stops at the bottom. Moving towards a corner at ringside, she drops the kendo stick in her hand against the barricade, making sure the referee sees that she did, giving him a pointed stare.

Dirty deeds, done dirt cheap!
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.
Dirty deeds, and they’re done dirt cheap.

As the chorus plays and the solo starts up, Jo ascends the stairs, removing the jacket she wears, revealing a similarly coloured top. The beanie soon follows and she steps through the ropes. She then heads towards her corner, where she stands on the middle turnbuckle, looking around her before jumping down. Her father joins her in the corner, and the two exchange words as the music fades out.

Dante: Here’s my favorite to win the match. Look at what a family oriented girl she is, bringing her dad as always for moral support.

Zack: You have to have morals to be able to have someone support them. We both know Tommy is here to tilt the table against Missy and Sophia.

The arena goes dark for just a moment, the funky opening chords to Voodoo Johnson's "Dirty Angel" playing through the PA, before the white lights are replaced by swirling green replacements, bathing the arena in the favorite color of the Emerald City Siren. A few seconds pass, though, before Sophia Pike actually makes her way out through the curtain, met--immediately--by a chorus of boos, which she largely brushes off with a flick of of either wrist. She pauses at the head of the ramp, chewing a piece of gum fairly obviously, and shaking her head at the collective audience, for whatever reason.

Clearly in no particular hurry, judging by the utter lack of pace, Sophia makes her way down the ramp. About halfway to the ring, one fan is able to get past the practiced apathy of the Siren, and she actively gets in his face, shouting...something, that for the most part can't be heard over the music playing in the arena. Whatever the fan says back to her seems to amuse the self-proclaimed Queen of King County, who just smirks and waves him off, making the shorter trip down to the ring and climbing up onto the apron. She leans back against the ropes, grinning with a little more joy than one should probably get out of being almost unanimously booed, even raising both arms and beckoning the crowd to get even louder--which they happily do.

Kat: Introducing next, from Seattle, Washington, and weighing in at 141 lbs, this is the "Emerald City Siren," SOPHIA PIIIIIKE!

Sophia hooks her arms over the ropes and grins, climbing through the ropes and up onto the second turnbuckle and stretching both arms out, bending just a little bit at the waist and leaning herself forward. She shouts something at the sections of fans she can see, but again it's mostly unheard. Eventually, she hops off the turnbuckle and pulls her Queen of King County shirt off, tossing it out into the crowd...who promptly throw it back at the Siren. For her part, Sophia either doesn't notice or doesn't care, just settling herself back in the corner, waiting for the match to begin.

Zack: As driven as Sophia is, I think she could be the most dangerous and unpredictable. We saw what she did during Jo and Missy’s last match.

Dante: I understand Missy said some unkind things about Grandma Pike during the match with Jo, and Sophia was forced to defend her honor.

Ashley Pruitt was the referee in charge of the match and as Kat left the ring, she pointed to both Christian and Tommy on the outside and with great theatrics pointed back up the entrance ramp, throwing them both out of there. Christian shrugged his shoulders before he gave Missy a little bit advice and support and started to head towards the ramp. Meanwhile Tommy glowered at the referee, folding his arms across his chest as he stood there resolute. Pruitt told him again to leave before Jo looked back at him, shooting him a look which caused him to start to walk off albeit reluctantly. The three wrestlers measured each other up as the managers left; the official waiting until the pair were halfway up the entry ramp before calling for the bell.

Dante: I agree with half of this decision. She should throw Kincaid o ut, but poor Tommy hasn’t even done anything.

Zack: It wouldn’t have lasted long before he did. I think Pruitt made the right call, andnow it’s only about these 3 women.

The three wrestlers came out of their corners, still watching each other carefully before suddenly both Jo and Missy darted towards Sophia and began to fire off right and left hands at her head before the pair of them took her down to the canvas with a drop toe hold. Sophia immediately came back to all fours only for her two opponents to grab hold of her around the head, the pair pulling her upright, each driving knees upwards into her body before they set her up and executed a double suplex that put her down to the mat. Again Pike sat up as she landed only for Missy then Jo to drive home stiff kicks to her spine. Sophia quickly looked to come back up to her feet only for Missy to grab her from behind and jerk her backwards into a backstabber. The Queen of King County slid off the Englishwoman’s legs and landed on both knees allowing McFarlane to immediately unload on her with a series of stiff kicks to her body.

Zack: As we heard at the top of the show, the stakes in this match skyrocketed with the fact that the winner is going to the biggest stage of all to get their shot!

Dante: I bet that made Missy’s knees knock together, realizing she was in a shark tank and feeling like an even bigger piece of chum now.

Despite the kicks, Sophia forced herself back to a vertical base and Missy and Jo continued their joint offence as they started to take turns to unload on the Emerald City Siren with knife edge chops to the chest. As they each laid in the stiff chops, Sophia took half steps backwards, her two foes forcing her backwards into the ring ropes were they landed three more knife edge chops each before they took a wrist each and fired her across the ring, catching her on the return with a double clothesline. Sophia sat up, arms across her chest as she did so and both Missy and Jo exchanged words with each other before they took off across the ring in opposite directions and caught their opponents with matching low dropkicks - Missy catching her from the front while Jo caught her from behind.

Zack: I don’t think we have to worry about alliances forming in this match. None of these women are friends at all.

Dante: I don’t know how you couldn’t be friends with Jo. I think she’s a bright and charming young woman. The other two….well both of them belong on wanted posters honestly.

Sophia rolled to the side but didn’t get to go any further before Missy and Jo brought her back to her feet and Irish whipped her across the ring into the corner. As Pike hit the turnbuckle pads, the Englishwoman darted forwards and stepped up onto the middle rope to drive a knee into the underside of her jaw. She dropped down to her feet and reeled back to the middle of the ring as McFarlane copied Missy, running forward and delivering a step up knee strike to the underside of jaw. The Franchise member moved out of the way and the Leeds native charged forwards and caught Sophia with a running facewash big boot. Another followed from Jo before she hopped over the top rope to the ring apron where she left her feet to deliver a kick to the back of Pike’s head causing the American to drop down into a sitting position. The Emerald City Siren didn’t get a moment of relief before Missy came charging forward from the middle of the ring and launched forwards to land across Sophia’s chest and deliver a bronco buster to her.

Zack: Damn, that’ll take the wind out of you in a hurry right there! All three of these women are minutes away from one of them going onto the biggest show of the year!

Dante: It’s a shame FFW doesn’t have matches before the show goes on the air, because that’d be a great place for a Missy match.

Missy rolled backwards away from her opponent as Jo re-entered the ring and delivered a kendo stick shot into her midsection doubling her over. A second kendo stick shot followed that before she brought the weapon down across her back to send her down to one knee. McFarlane smirked confidently as she reared back once more and delivered one more vicious shot with the kendo stick to the top of the Englishwoman’s skull, snapping the kendo stick as she connected. Jo threw it away as she grabbed hold of Missy by her hair, jerking her upwards and threw her through the ring ropes to the outside.

Dante: There we go, Jo’s taking out the trash and sending the Oompa Loompa to the floor. If she’s smart, she’ll help clean while the real opponents settle it.

Zack: Don’t hold your breath on that. You can write her off all you want, but we definitely got an interesting showdown in the ring.

McFarlane turned her attention to the Emerald City Siren and charged towards her as she saw her getting back to her knees only to receive a dropkick to her chest from the Northern Irish wrestler. Quickly Jo hauled Pike back to her feet and into a side headlock before she took off towards the middle of the ring and drove Sophia face first into the canvas with a bulldog. As the American wrestler rolled onto her back, Jo dove on top of her and made the cover.

Zack: Jo’s trying to end it before Missy makes it back into the ring, and Unstoppable 11 awaits!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: Sophia’s way too good to get taken out by a bulldog unless you drive over her with a truck afterwards.

Sophia kicked out and the Franchise member floated over into the mount position and began to fire off right and left hands into her foes face before she pressed her forearm against the bridge of Sophia’s nose and violently rubbed her forearm back and forth across her eyes, following it up with an elbow strike that saw her slam the point of her elbow into the Seattle born wrestlers forehead. McFarlane than rose to her feet, pulling Sophia up with her and whipped her across the ring and into the corner, following in close behind her and delivering a body splash to her in the corner to squash the Queen of King County against the turnbuckles. Pike staggered forwards and as she did so, the Rebel Child hooked her arms around her waist and sent her flying backwards with a release belly to belly suplex.

Zack: Jo’s getting a pound of flesh after Sophia ruined the match she had at Velocity when she faced Missy.

Dante: I told you Missy caused all that with the stuff she was saying about Sophia’s family during the match. Weren’t you listening?

As the Emerald City Siren hit the canvas she sat up and rolled to one side, instinctively getting to her knees only for Jo to charge towards her catch her with a running knee lift to her jaw. It saw Pike come back to her feet and stumble away only for the Franchise member to go after her, grabbing hold of her by her hair once more and jerking her downwards into a single knee facebreaker. It caused Sophia to stagger backwards, Jo once more stepping towards her, closing the distance quickly and delivering a boot into her midriff. As Pike doubled over, McFarlane hooked hold of her head and headed towards the ring ropes, springboarding off them and planting her opponent in the canvas with a tornado DDT. Quickly the Rebel Child kipped up to her feet and ran towards the ring ropes, springboarding off them and delivered a moonsault. As she landed the move, Jo made the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: Jo can do it all, and that moonsault is a good reminder! Sophia could be in trouble!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: You’re wrong about that. I told you Sophia takes way more than this to keep her down.

Sophia kicked out once more before the three count could be completed, shoving Jo away from her and the Franchise member glared at the official as the two count was confirmed to her. Jo rose back to her feet, pulling Pike up with her and as she got her back to her feet she went for a swinging back fist which saw Sophia get her arm up and shove Jo’s fist away from her. McFarlane spun back around to face her and went to lunge forwards to connect with a headbutt only for Pike to cut her off with a kick to the gut. McFarlane took a step backwards and Sophia drove a vicious open handed slap to her face. Jo held her cheek where the slap connected and looked at Sophia with fire in her eyes before the Queen of King County unleashed a sudden roundhouse kick to the side of Jo’s head. McFarlane staggered backwards as Pike dropped down to one knee before Jo faceplanted on the canvas; Missy having jerked her ankles out from underneath her on the outside.

Zack: Look who’s back and ready to inflict some damage!

Dante: I thought she was cleaning the floors like her skill set lends itself!

The Leeds born wrestler pulled the Franchise member all the way out underneath the bottom rope to the outside and as Jo landed on her feet, Missy caught with a European uppercut that snapped the Northern Irish woman’s head backwards. The Englishwoman then grabbed hold of the back of Jo’s head and built up a head of steam as she walked her down the outside of the ring, past the commentators, and fired her face first into the steel ring post. McFarlane staggered backwards, holding her head only for Missy to lift her up onto her shoulders and slam her down back first across the announce desk with a fireman’s carry takedown. Missy turned her attention back to the ring, where Sophia forced herself up from one knee, a look of determination and ruthlessness on her face and waved Missy forwards.

Zack: Ohh, we’re gonna pick up things from the time these two met for the Evolution Championship!

Dante: And probably end up with the same result! Jo needs to get back into this1 I’m pulling for her, you know.

The Leeds native slid into the ring and charged forwards, rising to her feet as she did so and began to pepper Pike’s midsection with right and left hands while Sophia met her in kind, landing rights and lefts of her into her opponent’s midsection before she started to club at her back with forearms. The blows from the Emerald City Siren forced Missy down to her knees which allowed Pike to step backwards and drive a stiff knee strike into her face. The Englishwoman’s head jerked back and Sophia immediately yanked her forwards into a second knee strike before the Emerald City Siren pulled her foe upright and sent her down to a sitting position with a snapmare takedown. Pike quickly followed up with a soccer style kick to her back. The former Evolution Champion rolled away from the submissions and started to come back to her feet only for Pike to lock in an armwringer.

Zack: What’s your issue with Missy anyway? You’ve been on her case for a long time.

Dante: It’s because she’s ruining the life of my close personal longtime friend, Adam. You don’t hear the horror stories I do from that man.

Sophia twisted the arm around in it’s socket as she brought the Leeds born wrestler up to her feet, twisting it around once more before she bent it at the elbow and snapped it straight, causing the Englishwoman to fall to one one knee. Missy started back up to her feet one more time only for the Queen of King County to start to work over her arm with elbow strikes to her tricep. Four landed - the Englishwoman attempting to jerk her arm free in between each strike to no avail - before Pike lashed out with a kick to her knee cap that saw the Leeds born wrestler fall to her knees which allowed the Emerald City Siren to deliver an elbow drop to her shoulder, forcing her face first into the mat. The submission expert immediately attempted to lock in a crippler crossface on Missy only for the Leeds native to escape her grip.

Zack: I don’t think submissions are a good idea in this match. There’s one too many variables for that.

Dante: I think you might have made the first sensible call of the entire show, and it’s already the main event!

Quickly Missy started to rise back to her feet, getting back to a vertical base only for the Washingtonian to go low, executing a double leg takedown that saw the Chaotic Temptation member hit the canvas hard. Sophia quickly moved up into the mount position and started to land ground and pound elbow strikes aimed at the Englishwoman’s face only for her to cover up, taking the majority of the shots to her arms instead. An annoyed look crossed Sophia’s face as she reached down and jerked Missy up to her feet, taking hold of her by the right arm and twisted it up behind her back into a hammerlock. Pike wrenched the limb up behind the Englishwoman’s back towards her shoulder blade, controlling it with one hand as she started to fire off forearms into her lower back. Missy tried to step away from her opponent before Sophia reached around, wrapping her arm around the Leeds natives head before she dropped her down into the canvas with a reverse DDT. Quickly Sophia made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: Well Sophia’s going to main event Unstoppable...

One…

Two…

Zack: Not yet she isn’t!

Missy kicked out and sat up as Pike glared at the referee, almost daring Pruitt to show her the two once more as the Seattle native came up to her feet and took off towards the ring ropes. As the Queen of King County hit the ropes, Jo reached up and grabbed hold of the top rope, pulling it down and low bridging Sophia to send her over the top and causing her to land in a heap on the outside. McFarlane pulled herself back up to her feet using the ring ropes and stepped into the ring heading towards Missy as the Leeds native came to her feet. As Jo neared, Missy caught her - lashing out suddenly to catch the Derry native with a version of the silver spike. The Rebel Child staggered backwards, gasping for breath and Missy skipped forwards to catch her with a superkick to the jaw that saw her collapse to the mat.  The Chaotic Temptation member spotted Sophia rising to her feet on the outside and immediately dropped back to the ropes, bouncing off them and coming back across the ring where she launched herself into a suicide dive that saw her crash into Pike and send her back down to the floor.

Zack: With the stakes as high as they are, I think we’re seeing Missy at her absolute best tonight! A chance like this doesn’t come along often!

Dante: And what are you basing this on? She’s aiming out of her depth...way out of her depth honestly. Plus she’s a terrible wife.

Missy held her arm for a couple of moments as she came back up to her feet and slid back into the ring where she again rose upwards and charged towards Jo, catching the Northern Irish wrestler with a headscissors takedown. Jo hit the mat and rolled back through to come to her feet only for the Leeds born wrestler to meet her as soon as she was vertical with a Thesz press. It took McFarlane down to the mat with Missy on top of her and the brunette began to fire off right and left hands to her jaw. The Franchise member started trying to cover up and Missy stopped firing hands into her face and instead jerked Jo upwards, bringing her to her feet and whipped her across the ring into the corner. As the Rebel Child hit the pads, Missy darted in behind her and launched herself into a running John Woo style two footed dropkick to the chest. The Franchise member stumbled out of the corner as Missy came back to her feet and caught Jo with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging up onto her toes as she went for the pinfall; the official sliding into position to make the count.

Zack: Look at that Northern Lights suplex...textbook execution!

One…

Two…

...THR-

Dante: Sorry, shortstuff. You’re not going to stop Jo like that, but thanks for coming.

McFarlane kicked out before the three count and Missy looked towards the referee, nodding her head as Pruitt showed her the two count. The Leeds born wrestler came back to her feet and looked over to Sophia who was pulling herself upwards on the outside using the ring apron. Missy turned her attention back to the Northern Irish wrestler, waving her up once more and as she came to one knee, Missy charged forwards and connected with a shining wizard. McFarlane dropped down to the canvas and her Leeds born opponent quickly stepped over her and charged towards the ring ropes where she hopped up onto the middle rope and came off them with a springboard shooting press. It landed perfectly and Missy hooked the leg as she went for the victory.

Dante: Now this is an outcome I can get behind! Welcome back to the Unstoppable main event, Jo!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: I hope you and the Franchhise don’t start popping the corks just yet.

Jo kicked out once more and rolled over onto her front as Missy nodded her head, once more accepting the referee’s count as she rose back to her feet. The Leeds native began to measure up the Rebel Child but before she could get any further, Sophia re-entered the ring and launched herself towards Missy, delivering a chop block to the back of her knee, sending her sprawling to the canvas. Pike scrambled to her feet and glared across at McFarlane. As Jo came up to her hands and knees Sophia moved towards her quickly and delivered a punt kick to the side of her head which sent the Franchise member rolling away. Pike again looked back over her shoulder and saw Missy starting to rise to her feet only for Sophia to skip towards her and caught her with a superkick while she was on her knees. As Missy sat back on her heels, Sophia stepped backwards quickly only to come forwards and drive a bionic elbow down into the top of Missy’s head.

Dante: Oh, that was fun to watch! I think I saw Missy’s roll around like a slot machine off that elbow.

Zack: Well as usual, you’re watching a different match than I am clearly.

Again Missy rocked back to sit on her heels and this time Sophia jerked her upwards, hooking her arms as she pulled her to her feet and sent her flying over her head with a butterfly suplex. The Leeds native landed face down on the canvas and started to push upwards slowly. The Emerald City Siren looked over towards Jo McFarlane as the Franchise member was starting to get upright only for Pike to skip towards her and drive a front kick into her gut. The Northern Irish woman doubled over and Pike spiked her down to the mat with a snap DDT. Again Pike came back to her feet as the Leeds competitor was getting her feet underneath her and the Queen of King County moved quickly towards her, jumping into the air as she caught the Chaotic Temptation member with a superman punch to the jaw. Missy fell back against the ropes and staggered forwards straight into Sophia’s clutches, Pike didn’t waste any time in slamming the Englishwoman into the canvas with a saito suplex, bridging up for the pin as she did so.

Dante: Sophia really wants to be in the main event of the biggest show of the year, and she’s dealing with the easiest mark of the three!

One…

Two…

...THRE-

Zack: If she’s that easy of an opponent, explain to me why no one has pinned or tapped her out yet. Go ahead, I’ll wait.

Missy kicked out before the three count could be completed and Sophia looked to the referee with a sneer, telling her it was three only to get Pruitt stand firm in the decision that it was only a two count. Sophia shook her head as she came to her feet, jerking Missy up as she did so, bringing her to her feet with two handfuls of hair that she then used to yank her backwards and off her feet sending her spine and the back of her head crashing down into the mat. Missy cradled the back of her head in her hands only for Sophia to stomp away at her ribcage before she started to circle around the downed Leeds born wrestler, stomping viciously away at each joint she reached. As she came to the arm that she was working over earlier, Pike delivered repeated stomps to the arm and shoulder before she dropped down to her knees on top of Missy as the Leeds born wrestler tried to roll away and applied a kimura to her. Pruitt quickly dropped down in front of Missy, asking her if she wanted to quit. Despite the look of pain and agony on her face, Missy shook her head.

Dante: Don’t worry, she’ll quit sooner or later. Just because she’s not done it yet is more a case of her lack of intellect.

Zack: Or an indomitable spirit. I know you wouldn’t know much about that.

Sophia increased the torque that she was applying on the Leeds born woman’s arm as she screamed and shouted at her to quit or get a broken arm. Despite the Seattle woman’s continued entreaties, Missy refused to quit, tears forming in her eyes as her face screwed up in pain and agony while she sought desperately for a way to escape the submission. Pike further increased the pressure that she was applying to the Englishwoman’s arm. Missy still refused to quit, though her free hand hovered over the canvas and she let out a scream of pain...and suddenly the hold was released as Jo dove on top of Sophia, driving her forearm into the back of her head. Missy rolled out onto the apron as Jo continued to fire forearms into the back of Sophia’s head before she pulled the Washington native up to her feet and shoved her back into the ring ropes and fired her across the ring with the Irish whip. As Pike returned, McFarlane leapfrogged upwards only to catch the Seattle native with a headscissors take down.

Zack: The fan response when it’s Sophia and Jo is interesting to me. They don’t like either one of them.

Dante: that shows you their intellect as a result. And you wonder why I don’t care for what these imbeciles think.

Sophia hit the mat and rolled away as Jo headed towards the corner and quickly climbed to the top rope where she measured up Pike as she started to come back to her feet and launched herself into a missile dropkick. Sophia sidestepped the flying Franchise member at the last moment, causing Jo to land hard on the canvas back first. McFarlane held her back for a moment and started back to her feet only to get to her knees before Sophia cut her off with a Mongolian chop. A second followed before Pike pulled the Northern Irish woman upwards and into a Muay Thai clinch that was accompanied with raised knees into her chest. Pike landed five stiff knees before she released her grip on Jo’s head, letting her straighten up only to take her down to the mat with a hip toss. As soon as McFarlane landed, the Emerald City Siren applied a shoulder claw to the Franchise member, digging her fingers into her shoulder as she did so.

Dante: I bet if Tommy had been out here, he’d have provided Jo with the moral support she needed to break this hold.

Zack: Or more likely, he’d have done it himself with a kendo stick to Sophia’s head. Trust me, it’s best he’s in the back.

Jo grimaced in agony as Pike dug her fingers in deeper. Despite that McFarlane began to force herself upwards. Slowly she got her feet underneath her and despite the hold still being locked in, threw a pair of chops into her stomach which saw Sophia release the hold and deliver a knife edge chop into the side of Jo’s neck before she used a side Russian legsweep to take the Franchise member down to the mat. Pike rolled on top of Jo and applied a blatant chokehold to her, Pruitt calling for the break and starting the count only for the Seattle born wrestler to ignore the official, telling her to disqualify her. Pruitt shook her head as she called for the break once more while Jo desperately tried to pry Sophia’s hands away from her throat before the Northern Irish woman reached upwards and raked Pike’s eyes. Sophia released the hold and rolled away, coming up to her feet and attempted to clear her vision.

Zack: I said earlier that I don’t think submissions are a good idea. With what’s at stake, I can’t see anyone tapping out in this match.

McFarlane gasped for breath and began to come back upright before she made for Sophia looking to press home her advantage...only for Pike to stop her as she drew near by delivering a two handed thrust to her throat. As Jo staggered backwards, Pike caught her around her waist, lifting her up in the air and slammed her down to canvas with an Alabama Slam. Sophia didn’t waste any time at all in falling across the Rebel Child and making the cover, hooking her leg as she did so.

Dante: I can live with Sophia going to the main event!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Apparently Jo wasn’t ready to allow her that privilege just yet.

Jo’s shoulder popped up at the last moment and Sophia barely glanced at the referee confirming the two count as she moved to pin McFarlane’s arm to the mat and grabbed her by the wrist. Sophia trash talked her opponent as she raised her hand into the air and proceeded to snap her fingers out of the joints, causing the Northern Irish woman to try and stifle her screams with moderate success while Pike told her to just give in. Jo refused to quit even as Pike snapped her finger then popped up to her feet and stomped down on her hand. McFarlane let out another cry of pain and looked to roll away only for Pike to pull her upwards by that injured hand, twisting it up behind her back and to her shoulder blades as she hooked her head and slammed her down into the  canvas with a hammerlock DDT. As Jo landed on the mat, Sophia instantly looked to transition through into the Space Needle fujiwara armbar. McFarlane immediately wriggling as she felt the Washingtonian attempt to apply the hold.

Dante: C’mon, Jo! Don’t let her get that hold on you! Nothing good is going to come of it for you!

Zack: Do you get a little bonus if you kiss the Franchise’s ass during matches or something?

Sophia continued trying to get a firm grip on Jo’s arm as McFarlane continued to writhe and scramble and buck beneath her, trying to shove her away - all the while trying to stop her from applying the submission hold. Pike finally gave up on the submission attempt, standing up and once more stamping down on Jo’s hand before she pulled her up from the canvas, gripping her arm as she brought her upright and then jerked forwards into a ripcord elbow strike to her jaw. McFarlane though ducked underneath it and as Sophia turned around, Jo caught her with a spinning back kick to her gut. Pike leaned forward cradling her gut and McFarlane spun around to catch her with a discus punch to the side of her head. Pike spun to the side falling to one knee as she did so which allowed Jo to move around behind her to lift her up off her feet and deliver the BANG! wheelbarrow facebuster. McFarlane rolled Sophia over and hooked both legs tightly as she sat on Sophia’s chest looking for the pinfall.

Zack: And there goes the BANG!! I think Jo’s gonna do it!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Ugh, I can’t take these near falls. My Canadian heart is only able to withstand so much, Hudson!

At the last moment Sophia’s shoulder shot up from the canvas to break up the pinfall and Jo looked towards Ashley Pruitt asking for the three count. The official shook her head, showing the two count to Franchise member who beat the mat with one fist in frustration as she held her injured hand against her breast. Jo shook her head and came back to her feet, breathing heavily as she grabbed hold of Sophia’s hair in one hand and pulled her upwards as she started to rise. As Jo got back to her feet she pulled Pike into a standing headscissors and then looked to lift her upwards into position for the powerbomb...only to drop Pike back down to her feet and stagger away, holding her injured hand.

Dante: Oh no, she couldn’t finish the move, Zack! This isn’t good! The Franchise has run the table tonight, and now Jo is hurt!

Zack: What did you expect? Missy and Sophia were just gonna roll over for her because she’s in Samantha’s collective.

Again Jo shook her head with tears in her eyes as she held her hand for a moment then looked to the ring ropes. She started to move towards them and leapt onto the middle rope, launching herself backwards in an attempt to deliver her father’s Beheading springboard bulldog...only for Pike to push her away as she grabbed hold of her head. The Franchise member landed hard on her knees and started to come back to her feet quickly and Sophia caught her with a thumb to the eye. McFarlane staggered backwards but managed to keep her feet underneath her albeit very unsteadily which allowed Pike to scoop her off her feet and drive the Franchise member into the canvas with the Emerald City Flowsion. Sophia made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: There’s the EMERALD CITY FLOWSION! POOR JO!!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: I think Sophia had her, but we’ll never know because here comes Missy again! You gotta love that tenacity!

Before the count could be completed, Missy brought herself back into the match from the apron and broke the cover with a catapult somersault leg drop across the back of Sophia’s neck. Missy held her arm against her body as she came to her feet, Jo rolling to the apron while Pruitt showed the two count to everyone involved and started to come back to her feet as Pike did likewise. When the Emerald City Siren got back to her feet, Missy advanced towards her and caught her with a backflip kick to her jaw, sending the American staggering backwards. Once more the Leeds native measured up her opponent and stepped forwards before she launched herself into an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Pike dropped down to one knee and the Englishwoman launched herself into headscissors DDT, spiking Sophia into the canvas.

Zack: Pike landed on top of her head, and I don’t see how any of them can have much left in the tank!

Dante: Me either, and this is why we need Tommy out here!

Again Missy rolled away to the ropes using them to pull herself upwards as she held her arm against her chest and looked towards the Seattle native. Slowly Sophia was trying to push herself upwards, but only got herself as far as her hands and knees before Missy darted forwards and slammed her face down into the ring mat with the Mischief Maker curb stomp. Pike’s body bounced up from the canvas, flipping over onto her back and Missy collapsed on top of her, reaching for the leg as she made the cover and Pruitt slid into place to make the count.

Dante: Don’t let her in like that! She just fell on her like some clumsy Oompa Loompa!

One…

Two…

Zack: Just that close! THAT CLOSE to Missy heading to Vegas on the biggest night of the year!

At the very last moment Sophia rolled her shoulder and broke up the pinfall. Missy sat up, holding her injured arm against her body, massaging it with her other arm as she looked to the referee, asking her for the three count and staring at her in disbelief as the official told her it was only two and that the shoulder came up in time. Missy still looked at the referee, causing Pruitt to again confirm the two count and explain that the shoulder came up. This time the Englishwoman nodded her head and started back to her feet. Pike also began to rise getting as far as one knee before Missy came off the ropes and charged towards Sophia, catching her with a knee lift underneath her jaw. Sophia fell backwards to the mat and Missy headed towards the corner where she dropped down into a squat, hands together and elbows between her legs before she sprung upwards and quickly began to climb to the top rope.

Zack: Missy’s going to the high rent district, and I think I know what she has in mind!

Dante: Me too….unfortunately!

As Missy made it to the top rope, she measured up Sophia and came flying off the top and into the Lil Miss Mischief frog splash. The Leeds born wrestler landed it perfectly and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so and Pruitt slid into position.

Zack: LITTLE MISS MISCHIEF!!!

One…

Two...

Jo spotted what was happening in the ring and  started to pull herself back in underneath the bottom rope and dove towards the pinfall.

Dante: GO GO GO GO GO GO GO GO JO!!

….THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: DAMN IT!

But got there a second too late as the referee completed the count and sat up to call for the bell. Sophia rolled away holding her head in one hand, her chest in the other while Jo rolled away and laid back on the canvas. Missy sat up and was helped the rest of the way to her feet by the official.

Dante: This will be the worst Unstoppable main event I’ve ever called!

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall…and New Number One Contender to the FFW Championship... MISSY!!!!

Zack: You’ve never called one as it is! The bigger story though is the fact that it’s gonna be Shaw versus Missy in Vegas on the biggest night of the year! Unstoppable 11, here we come!

The referee raised the Leeds born wrestler’s hand into the air in victory as Christian made his way down to the ring, sliding in underneath the bottom rope and raising Missy’s hand in victory as the crowd cheered her loudly. As Missy celebrated in the ring, Jo rolled out of the ring and started to storm up the entrance ramp while Sophia pulled herself into a sitting position, staring daggers at Missy. The show once more showed the Englishwoman celebrating her victory with her manager as it faded off the air.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 10:40:06 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: