Femme Fatale Wrestling
April 19, 2024, 03:55:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Velocity - June 25, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Velocity - June 25, 2020  (Read 225 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: June 26, 2020, 03:40:39 pm »

Live from the Moda Center in Portland, Oregon
June 25, 2020

The FFW logo flashes across the screen before we see Raven Knight looking up at the sign outside of a local tattoo parlor. A smirk covers her face as she pushes through the door to go inside before “Out for Blood” by Sum 41 starts to play.

Zero chances, no way out
No solutions, give in now
There's no point resisting, there's nobody listening

As she walks through, there’s two tattoo artists waiting as they watch television on a big screen. They see Scarlett & Emma of Chaotic Temptation heading towards the ring, Kelly Kincaid nailing her cyclorama from the top rope, Valerie McKinley and Kyle stepping out of a limo, and Abigail Lindsay propped up on her elbow looking down at her opponent.

All that we have is just slipping away
And I don't believe that it's gonna be okay
You can't stop the bleeding, it's almost too late
You're leaving us all the behind with hell to pay

The two artists look up at Raven before one of them offers a chair to her. She strolls over and makes herself comfortable, and starts telling him what she’s looking for. He shows her some of his work, while his partner is still watching the monitor.

Silence, they don't hear you calling
The further down you fall
No, they're not there at all
'Cause they're already gone

The next shot shows Valentina Lozano admiring her Global Wars medals, Luci heading into the arena with her husband behind her, Lacey emerging from underneath the stage at Unstoppable 10, Jordan Majors counting stacks of money with a grin, and Tara Cortez standing in front of a constellation chart with her hands on her hips.

So tell me what's real
'Cause I don't know if I can feel
So tell me what's right
'Cause I don't see the light

As Raven picks out the image she wants, the artist prepares his tools just before we cut to the live show. Thousands of fans roar as they see themselves on television, while the Sum 41 song continues to play throughout the arena. Spotlights flash through the crowd as Kat Grayson heads for the ring.

Zack: After a breathtaking Breaking Point this past Saturday night, we welcome you to the gorgeous city of Portland, Oregon! We are live in the Moda Center, where history will be made in our main event! Lacey will either complete her fourth and final defense of the Ffast Track Champion, or Angel will become the first ever FFW Phoenix Champion!

Dante: Go ahead and bank on that first option! No one is going to pin the greatest Fast Track Champion in FFW history, least of all Angel! Valentina gets to beat up an obnoxious Aussie too on the show. Plus Dawn Lohan shows how WONDERFUL she is when she stomps out Rose!

Zack: If you saw Breaking Point, we saw the return of Alysson Gardner as well as the unexpected arrival of Cordy Stevenson! And after that, I can’t wait to see where things lead tonight! Kat, let’s not wait and get this show rolling! Take it away!

The show heads up to the ring, and kat’s already waiting for her cue to begin before she starts the first introduction.

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The dance beats of DJ Cutman's "I'm The Boss" blare through the sound system as lights blink in white, baby blue and purple. Skipping and bopping to the beat, Rose Gardner comes out from the back, opening her arms in an airplane stance as she reaches the top of the ramp, stopping and staring into the crowd. She then makes her way down the ramp, high fiving as many fans as possible in the way. As the chorus of the music approaches, she darts to the ring and hops onto the second rope, showing off for the crowd, pointing to herself with her two thumbs as the lyrics say...

I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
I'm very, very sorry for your loss!
I'm the boss!
I'm the boss!
And just in case I didn't get the point across
I'M THE BOSS!

Kat: Introducing first/And her opponent, from World 8-8, standing at 5' 4"... ROSE GARDNER!!!

Poison then removes her sunglasses and throws it into the audience for some fan before hopping down to the ring and bouncing on the balls of her feet.

Zack: S far, Rose Gardner has come back to FFW on a tear! The cosplay princess is 2-0, and hoping Angel wins tonight’s main event so she can lay claim to a Phoenix Championship match.

Dante: Yeah, good luck with that! She’s facing the all time greatest Fast Track Champion in FFW history, Lacey. Rose will have to find another way to get into contention.

Mz Hyde by Halestorm echoes from the loud speaker. 

Dawn Lohan pushes her way through the curtain. Standing at the very top of the entrance way, she drops to her knees, spreads her arms out looking up to the heavens soaking in the very viscerally negative reaction from the crowd. As the music is coursing through the arena she knows she can't delay the inevitable. 

Kat: On her way to the ring, from San Diego, California, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, “The self proclaimed Most Wonderful Performer of the Modern Era” DAWN... LOHAN

She slowly makes her down to the ring, all business. 

She makes her way to the ring steps. When she reaches the top of the steps, she walks along the apron. Dawn beckons the referee to greet her. The referee of the match up holds the ropes open for Dawn. Entering the ring she walks to center of the ring. Dropping down to her knees again, a single spotlight shines down. The arena showers her with more boos. She doesn’t care. In her mind she is the most wonderful person in existence, screw everyone else. The rest of the lights come on in the arena. Dawn walks over to the corner, chills there until the match starts.  

Dante: How happy do you think that Dawn is that another opponent showed up for her match tonight? It must be terrible to be that afraid of an opponent like Nevaeh was.

Zack: You don’t know the circumstances behind that, none of us do. So until we do, I suggest keeping your mouth shut. But I know you won’t.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both of the opponents for hidden objects, and then called for the bell after Kat was out of the ring. Dawn headed for the center, and offered Rose a handshake for actually showing up for the match. Rose rolled her eyes and slapped her hand away. Dawn then told her how WONDERFUL she thought tonight was going to be before offering Rose a hug with both arms out. The brunette shook her head, and immediately got kicked in the stomach by the blonde. She grabbed her head down, and drove elbows into the back of it and then sent her to the mat with a butterfly suplex. Rose began to get up, and Dawn dragged her boot laces across her face to stop that. 

Dante: See what happens when you insult someone like that? Here Dawn was trying to having a sporting match and be friendly. And look what happens!

Zack: Yeah, Rose gets a sucker shot and Dawn’s laces across her face. She’s a real sportswoman, isn’t she? 

Gardner tried to get up again, only to get caught with a stomp to the back of her head. Dawn pulled her back to her feet, and fired her into the far corner. Gardner struck back first before Dawn followed her in with a shotgun dropkick to the chest. It knocked the wind out of Rose before Dawn grabbed the top rope, and began utilizing repeated kicks to her body. She stopped to ask the crowd how wonderful that was, and that was all the opening Rose needed. As soon as the blonde turned around, Rose darted towards her with big right hands to the head. Those brought the crowd to life as Rose nailed an European uppercut that snapped her head backwards before the former Fast Track Champion used a back body drop to put her down. She took off for the far side, and came back with a rolling thunder senton before sitting up to ask her how wonderful that was.

Dante: The answer to that question is not at all. Dawn tries to give the fans a little attention, and this is what she gets for it. 

Zack: She got what she deserved for taking her eyes off her opponent, especially this early. Rose made her regret that really quick. 

The brunette pulled her up by the arm, and started firing kicks into her abdomen to double her over in pain. She then darted towards the ropes, and rebounded to deliver a one-handed bulldog that smacked Dawn’s face off the mat. Rose nipped back up to her feet, and immediately connected with a standing frog splash before making the cover. 

Zack: Rose has a damn good vertical leap, and Lohan’s night is about three seconds from being anything but wonderful!

ONE!!

TW-NOO!!

Lohan kicked out just before the two hit the mat, causing Rose to immediately get back to her feet. A double knee drop to her chest kept her down until Gardner left her feet again, this time for a double leg drop. Unfortunately for her, Dawn avoided that contact by rolling out of the way.

Dante: Ha! That’s what I like to see! Look, Hudson! Rose landed on her brains right there!

The brunette looked a little pained after landing on the canvas, and ended up catching a short running knee to the face from Dawn. Lohan had gotten up quickly, using a Garvin stomp on every part of Rose’s body before waving her to get up again. The cosplayer started to do that until a hip check from Lohan put her down again. She ran for the ropes, using them for a springboard moonsault. She hopped back to her feet, asking the crowd how great was that!

Dante: Hey, she did that better than Nevaeh ever could! It was really great, Dawn! That should be on a highlight reel, Hudson.

Zack: What does she think? That she’s the new Nevaeh around here? 

Dante: Hell no, she shows up for her matches and is much better!

Dawn pulled Rose over one shoulder, making a run towards the corner for a snake eyes. Rose’s face bounced off the corner before Lohan grabbed her head and used the ropes for a springboard into a tornado DDT. Rose tried to get away from her until Dawn delivered a running leg drop bulldog before rolling her over to make the cover. Pruitt slid into position to make the count. 

Dante: That’s the GOLDEN STATE OF MIND….just done a whole helluva lot better! How talented is this woman?!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Rose kicked out at two, and Dawn sat up with a shake of her head. She headed for the corner to make her way up. When she got there, she started to look between her legs to make sure Rose was there. And she was as she ran towards her, and knocked her feet out from under her. Dawn landed straddling the top turnbuckle with a look of pain written across her face!

Zack: Oh! That….that doesn’t really require much description, I don’t think! And I’d daresay it was far from WONDERFUL for Dawn!

As Dawn saw on the corner facing the crowd, Rose hammered forearms across her back before climbing up with her. She grabbed her into a rear waistlock, and sent the blonde flying with a German suplex off the top rope. The fans began to get loud as she started back to her feet, and crouched near the corner. Dawn began to get to her feet as Rose shouted this was for her aunt Gaby, and launched towards her with a spear! She rolled through and back to her feet to a pop from the crowd. 

Zack: Jesus, that was a spear and a half from the cosplay princess! Missy may not be the only one with a twin after Dawn nearly got cut in half!

Dante: I’d rate it about 5.4 personally. I’ve seen better!

Gardner rolled out to the apron, grabbing the top rope as she waited for Sawn to get up. When the blonde obliged her, Rose launched herself over the top rope into a suicide sunset flip powerbomb that brought the crowd to it’s feet! She kept the legs hooked for the cover as the referee dove into position. 

Zack: IT’S SUPER EFFECTIVE!! Stick a fork in Dawn, I think she’s done!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NOPE!!

Lohan got her shoulder up in the nick of time, causing Rose to get back to her feet again with a shake of her head. She pulled the blonde back to her feet, and went for an atomic drop. But Dawn countered and landed behind her. Rose quickly spun around and caught a bicycle kick to the face that sent her through the ropes to the outside. Lohan dropped to her knees, trying to pull herself together as quickly as she could. 

Dante: Holy crap! Someone in the sixth row may have caught Rose’s head. It should be pretty light, there’s not much in there!

Zack: I’ll give it to Dawn. Those instincts paid off well, and she’s bought herself a few seconds at the least. 

Rose started to pull herself onto the apron as the referee was counting her out. She got to the ropes before Dawn caught her with a shoulder block to the ribs. It stopped her in her tracks before Lohan brought her back in with a slingshot suplex. The blonde quickly got to her feet, talking to the crowd for a half second before going for a fist drop. Only Rose rolled out of the way, and she caught the mat instead. She clutched her hand in pain as Rose got to her feet, and pulled off her body suit to reveal a pair of shorts, a yellow crop top with suspenders and….a Poke-ball. 

Dante: Oh for Canada’s sake...I hate this! Who the hell is she supposed to be now?!

Zack: That’s MISTY from Pokmeon! 

Dawn started to get to her feet as Rose tossed the plastic Poke-ball at her feet. Lohan glanced down to it before Rose surprised her with her back hook swinging reverse STO into a cover before the referee dropped to count!

Zack: POISON BUSTER, Rose chooses you!!

ONE!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Pruitt called for the bell to a pop from the crowd as Rose rolled back to her feet. She looked worn down, but started to smile when she got her hand raised in victory. 

Kat:  Your winner by pinfall……………….’POISON’ ROSE GARDNER!!!

Dante: Who cares about Pokemon anyway? 

Zack: Millions of people, believe me!

Gardner rolled out of the ring to the floor, celebrating with a few of her fans at ringside. Meanwhile, Dawn was starting to get to her feet in the ring. She kicked the toy Poke-ball out of the ring...and suddenly there were cheers in the crowd. That was because someone had hopped the barricade, and slid into the ring. The person tapped Dawn’s shoulder before she turned around to see who it was!

Dante: Get security out here! We got a fan in the ring! 

Zack: That’s no fan….that’s NEVAEH!!

Summers swept Dawn’s legs out from under her, diving on top of her to to start unloading furious right hands to the delight of the crowd. Security poured out of the back, pulling Nevaeh out by her feet as Dawn escaped on the other side of the ring. 

Dante: Does she even still work here?! She’s about a month late for the match she was scheduled with Dawn! What’s her problem?!

Zack: Of course, she still works here! Nevaeh’s had enough of Dawn’s antics, I think we all have! And if it wasn’t for arena security, this was really about to get WONDERFUL!!

The fans shouted to let Nevaeh go as Dawn darted towards the ramp to get out of the arena, leaving a thunderous Nevaeh being restrained as the show cuts to a commercial break. 

Welcome Back, Alysson

After the commercial break, we’re treated to scenes from last week’s Breaking Point, showing how Alysson Gardner rushed from backstage to fend off Lacey, Valerie McKinley and Elizabeth Lannister and protect her wife Valerie McFarlane and Luci. Following that replay, we come back to the main stage, as the intro to Shinedown's "Adrenaline" hits the sound system. A gigantic "A for Anarchy" symbol blinking on the big screen, and the headlights of the arena are going HAM in red and white. That's the cue for the returning “Big Red”, Alysson Gardner to walk onto the stage, holding her crowbar on one hand. She stares into the cheering audience before pointing into the two sides of the crowds, inviting them to join the show before slamming the crowbar on the floor twice, leaving it there on the third and then throwing the cross-arm horns to the sky, at which point a volley of red fireworks go off behind her.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome… “The Outlaw”... ALYSSON! GARDNER!!!

Zack: We just saw how Alysson Gardner jumped in defense of Valerie McFarlane and Luci last Breaking Point, and now the “Big Red” is here to address the FFW Faithful, especially now that a match between her and the Gold Standard’s own Elizabeth Lannister has been scheduled for Unstoppable! Once again, with gusto -- welcome back to FFW, Alysson!

Dante: This woman had no business cowardly jumping Valerie McKinley and Lacey like that! Is this woman even under contract after all the despicable things she’s done?!

Zack: And apparently Elizabeth is chopped liver. I’m sure she’ll be super happy with you after this.

Dante: That’s your words, not mine.

Alysson then powerwalks down the ramp, indulging in a high-five with the fans who have their hands out of her, before stopping right at the foot of the ramp, taking a step back and then dashing towards the ring, spearing herself into the ring, kicking up and then climbing the turnbuckles, throwing her arms up with the crossed horns and soaking in the cheers, before jumping down and doing it all over again with another turnbuckle. After covering two of them, she walks up to Kat to borrow her microphone, waiting for her song to fade out.

Alysson: Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated…

The crowd cheers and laughs, as Alysson smirks devilishly, twirling the crowbar in the hand not holding the microphone.

Alysson: Okay, maybe not so much. For those of you who have been reading the reports on my health… It’s all true. I had a health issue -- a substance abuse issue -- and I had to not only go to rehab but also eat a 6-month suspension. Which is something I’m okay with, because after all the things I said and did to someone else in this very roster, it’s only fair that I lead by example. I know some people may find what happened to me ironic, but… At the end of the day, it’s all about being consistent with your own story. And if consistency means a suspension, then I’m fine with it. The thing, however, is… That these 6 months have already come and gone.

Zack: There’s your answer, Dante -- Alysson Gardner IS under contract, and she’s jonesing for a fight!

Dante: And I’m jonesing to see her get suspended again after that gratuitous display of violence towards the Gold Standard! Disgusting and uncalled for!

In the center of the ring, Alysson continues after the claps and soft cheering…

Alysson: And with that, I’m back! And I’m back for good, baby! Because I’ve said it once and I’ll say it as many times as necessary: wrestling is my life! It’s my bread and butter! And I’m not quitting until I put my hands on what I want, and that is the FFW Championship!

Another houseful of cheers, as the Big Red nods.

Alysson: Baby steps, though. I know there are hurdles I have to jump over before I even think about being on the talks for that belt. It may be another year or so, who knows? I’m ready to go to war for that. But before that happens… Let’s talk Unstoppable.

Zack: Unstoppable 11 will mark not only FFW’s 10th anniversary, but also Aly Gardner’s 4th match in the biggest stage of ‘em all.

Dante: I also heard tale that Alysson Gardner has NEVER won at Unstoppable. Pass it on.

Alysson: I’ve been a part of FFW since late 2011, and over the course of these almost 9 years, I’ve been a part of unstoppable 6 times. Not wrestling in all of them, but making my presence felt. My last appearance, of course, being last year… When I was inducted into the FFW Hall of Fame.

More cheers, and a soft chant breaks out...

Crowd: You deserve it! *clap clap clap-clap-clap* You deserve it! *clap clap clap-clap-clap*

Alysson readily waves it off.

Alysson: That’s up for debate, you guys. I mean, how a massive fuck-up artist like myself got inducted is beyond me… Is what I WOULD say, if not for the moments I’ve been a part of in FFW and Unstoppable! I was part of one of the most violent matches in the history of Unstoppable, the 6-Woman Scramble at Unstoppable 4! I laughed in the face of danger when I invited the devil to dance with me at Unstoppable 7, in that Crowbar Versus Lead Pipe Match I had with Stephanie Stefano! I don’t care what level of danger you have me go through, I! AM! READY!!!

More cheers!

Alysson: So when the Itty Bitty Pretty Committee known as the Gold Standard…

And just like that… The cheers IMMEDIATELY turn to boos.

Alysson: … decided to paint a target on my wife Valerie McFarlane, and her tag team partner Luci, I knew, I just KNEW that I had to do it again. I had to rush from backstage and stare in the face of danger once more, for the sake of doing what’s right. Again, because you guys may remember when Club CK VIP -- Undine and Kara Harrington -- decided to pull that crap off on Misty Whitmore and… Kath-lyn Steele.

The Outlaw then pretends to retch at the mention of the English half of Pure Adrenaline, before carrying on.

Alysson: But while Undine had the acid nerf gun, the Gold Standard has… Well, no standards. They have the numbers game. The wolf pack tactics. And now that I’m scheduled to fight at Unstoppable 11, 5 years after my last Unstoppable match, I want to inquire the Gold Standard, and Elizabeth Lannister in special…

Now the Outlaw stares directly into the hard camera, a treacherous smirk plastered on her face.

Alysson: Give me a reason to be afraid.

Dramatic pause.

Alysson: I want one reason, just one, one plausible reason, a believable one, to fear this encounter. One reason to fear the humiliation this’ll bring to my name, to dread what’s gonna happen in Vegas. Pain? Injury? I know ‘em well, that won’t be enough. Shame? Do this shit for long enough and nothing flusters you anymore. Ball’s in your court, girls. Give me JUST. ONE. REASON.

And at this new pause, Alysson twirls the crowbar on her other hand one more time, before clutching it firmly and grinning impishly.

Alysson: And if you can’t give me one, and something tells me you won’t? Elizabeth, baby… At Unstoppable… I’m gonna ROCK. YOUR. WORLD!!!

It’s at this point that Alysson throws the mic back to Kat and then gives the crowd the double horns, as “Adrenaline” blares through the sound system again.

Zack: You heard her, guys -- Alysson Gardner versus Elizabeth Lannister at Unstoppable 11! It’s on like DK, and our Big Red has little reason to fear the Standard!

Dante: The oldest wrestler in FFW, and the most unwise! She SHOULD fear the Standard! She clearly has NO idea who she’s being faced with, and I can’t wait to see her world fall apart in Las Vegas.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:22:14 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 03:40:50 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

“Just Like Fire” strums out of the system, bathing the arena in blue, red and white lights. As the verse is sung, Luci steps out from the back to a pop from the crowd, a smile on her face as she lifts a hand to them. As she drops her hand, Vincent Belmont comes out to join her.

Kat: On her way to the ring, hailing from Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, weighing in at one hundred and sixty pounds, please welcome LUCI!

The blonde begins to make her way down the ramp, smiling all the way down. She stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes a step back, then lunges forward and throws herself under the ropes, popping back to her feet. She takes to the middle of the ring where she raises both arms out wide, spins in a circle and then heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent again, the two talking between themselves as the music fades out.

Zack: For those of you who watched Luci’s promo for this match, you can tell she’s had about as much of these gangs running around FFW as she’s going to take.

Dante: Someone call the wah-mbulance then! She’ll just have to get over it. It’s not FFW’s fault she only has 2 friends to save her ass.

The intro of "I Want It All/We Will Rock You (Mash-up)" by Queen featuring Armageddon blares into the arena, the lights of the stage and the ramp illuminate in gold while the spotlight focuses on the stage.

As the song officially begins, Valentina comes out and steps onto the stage, standing in a dominant pose, hands on her hips and glancing at the crowd in a look of detest, but nonetheless, ready to take care of business.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, representing The Privileged Circle, hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighing one hundred and thirty-five pounds. She is “The Latin Goddess”…

VALENTINA LOZANO!!!!!!

Valentina then confidently strides her way to the ring, with the spotlight completely focused on her and the arena erupts with a thunderous array of boos from the capacity crowd showering down on her, Valentina is soaking up the reaction, even though she ignores it. Meanwhile, while she is walking down, Valentina's entrance video is shown on the big screen, profiling her likeness and footage of her in action.

As Valentina reaches the ringside area, she walks up and walks across the edge of the ring. She looks around the arena, not directly seeing the crowd through the darkness, but knowing that they are out there as she sees the consistent flashing lights of the cameras and the still boisterous reaction from the crowd.

After wiping her feet on the apron and entering the ring, Valentina strides towards two opposite ring posts in where she climbs up and extends her arms out, looking on with a smirk and posing to the crowd with complete confidence. She is taking in the atmosphere while the crowd reaction continues and the cameras flashing.

After going through her ritual, Valentina climbs down and makes her way towards the corner to take off her coat and then readies herself as she waits for her opponent to arrive or for the match to begin.

Zack: Valentina is very likely keeping a close eye on the Evolution division of late, especially with a new champion at the helm.

Dante: As well she should. She’s a very bright, articulate and well educated woman who knows what she wants. Nothing wrong with that.

As Kat makes her exit from the ring referee Malcolm Parks finishes checking both competitors and calls for the bell to get the match underway. Both women make their way to the centre with the Portland crowd solidly behind Luci all the way. Valentina tries to offer Luci a handshake, but she shakes her head saying she’s not falling for it. Valentina shrugs and then quickly goes for an elbow to Luci’s head, but the Australian ducks under her arm. Luci stands back upright and Valentina makes a second attempt, but Luci again ducks to avoid it. This time she stands up much quicker and hits Valentina with a knee to her mid section which almost sends Lozano backwards off her feet. As Valentina composes herself, Luci dashes past her and heads for the ropes behind her. Rebounding off them she comes back to Valentina as the Canadian wrestler turns and catches her with a running DDT to plant her on the canvas.

Zack: In this case at least, Luci doesn’t have to worry too much about managers or a gang attack. It’s always just been Isis and Valentina for the most part.

Dante: If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. Look at everything Valentina and Isis have accomplished in this company, after all!

Valentina immediately pops back up to her feet, and glares at Luci which doesn’t seem to phase Luci at all, as the Australian hits Valentina with an elbow to the side of her head. She starts to unload with a flurry of right hands into the same spot before she connects a headbutt to Lozano’s face that sends her reeling backwards a few steps. Grabbing the Privileged Circle team member by the shoulders, Luci starts to connect with knee shots one after another into her midsection. She starts hitting them harder until the hardest one actually lifts Valentina off her feet for a brief moment. Luci delivers one more knee lift, then whips Valentina across into the corner. Valentina hits back first and immediately Luci follows her in and connects a running knee into her gut which bends her double.

Dante: Do you think if Luci gets into trouble here that she’s going to call in Valerie and Alysson to come save her again?

Zack: She didn’t call them the first time, they did it of their own free will. And that’s because, unlike some at this table, they do have morals.

Luci hits a knee into Valentina’s face to stand her back upright, and then steps up the ropes beside her to deliver an Enziguri which sends her back out of the corner and to her knees.  Luci pulls her back up to her feet by the head and fires her across into the ropes. Valentina bounces off and Luci catches her on the rebound to deliver a snap suplex that almost puts the Canadian wrestler straight through the canvas. The Australian wrestler takes off to the ropes at speed and bounces up onto the second rope to deliver a lionsault straight across Valentina’s body. Luci throws her arm over for the cover as Parks slides into position beside for the count.

Zack: Luci got all of that she wanted, and that may be enough to put Valentina down.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOO-NOPE!!!

Valentina kicks out and pushes Luci away from her, before rolling away herself towards the ropes.

Dante: I could have told you that wasn’t going to work. When has Valentina ever lost to a moonsault? Much less a shoddy one like th at!

Luci rolls back to her feet and quickly closes the distance between herself and Valentina. Lozano wants none of that though and quickly rolls under the bottom rope, coming to her feet on the apron. Luci goes to reach for Valentina, but Parks steps in front of her to stop her. With the crowd booing her loudly, Valentina stays on the apron, telling the referee that she won’t get back in while Luci is so close. Parks turns to tell Luci to step back and as he does Valentina climbs back into the ring and immediately takes off towards the ropes on the opposite side. The Canadian wrestler rebounds and comes back just as Luci spins around to face her. Lozano catches the Australian wrestler with a lariat to send her heavily to the canvas.

Dante: If Luci doesn’t like what’s going on around here, she has no one but herself to blame. She picked the fight with the Gold Standard after all by going after their titles!

Zack: You mean by earning her shots at both the Fast Track and the Unity title salong with Valerie? That’s picking the fight with them?

Luci starts to get back to her feet slowly, favouring her back slightly and Valentina immediately catches hold of her arm and then fires her across into the ropes. As Luci bounces off, Valentina comes off the opposite side to deliver a running big boot square to her chest, that sends the Australian wrestler back first to the canvas. Luci staggers back to her feet, and finds herself on the receiving end of another lariat that sends her straight back down again. Luci starts to get back up again, slower than before, but before she can Valentina leaves her feet and lands a leg drop across the Australian’s chest that pins her back against the canvas. Without skipping a beat Valentina lays back against Luci for the cover, earning her a massive amount of disdain and boos from the Portland crowd. Parks drops back into position for the count.

Zack: She can’t possibly think this is going to win her the match...surely!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOO!!!

NOPE!!!

Luci gets her shoulder up just after two and as Valentina starts to move away to get back to her feet, Luci grabs her by the back of her head and pulls her down to the canvas beside her.

Dante: Obviously she does, and don’t call her Shirley! Her name is Valentina!

As Luci is still looking at the referee, Lozano quietly gets back to her feet, and takes a moment to gather herself. Luci gets back to a fully vertical base herself, and spins around straight into a roundhouse kick from Valentina that sends her head reeling. Luci tries to pull herself together but before she can, Valentina hits her with a stiff forearm that sends her head reeling again. A second follows before Lozano delivers a double knee facebreaker to the Australian wrestler. Luci stumbles back to her feet, but Valentina comes off the ropes to deliver a running corkscrew neckbreaker. She gets herself straight into position for the cover and hooks one of Luci’s legs as she does.

Zack: Now that’s a little more serious of a cover, and she might have it here!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Luci manages to get her shoulder up at the last possible moment, causing Valentina to slap the mat in frustration before getting back to her feet. She accuses the referee of counting slow and is showered in boos by the crowd for her troubles.

Dante: Or not! Valentina’s capable of withstanding more than you think she can obviously.

Valentina storms back towards Luci as she is starting to stir and reaches down to pull Luci up, but the Australian wrestler launches herself forward to wrap her arms around Valentina’s legs. She gives a sharp tug and sends the Canadian wrestler falling backwards into the corner, hitting her head off the bottom turnbuckle as she lands. Luci uses the time to get back to her own feet as Valentina has not moved at all, she takes a moment to gather her bearings. As the referee goes to check on her, Valentina stirs and then slowly gets back to her feet looking more than a little disorientated. Luci only makes that worse when she grabs the Canadian wrestler and uses a reverse DDT to put her down on the canvas. Luci doesn’t give Lozano a second, before pulling her up to her feet and hitting her with a pair of stiff rights to the head for good measure. Another two follow to push the Canadian down to her knees before Luci connects her spinning knee strike to put her straight down. Luci goes for the cover as Parks once again falls into position.

Zack: That was SHATTERED!! I’m not sure how much Luci got of it though!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-NO!!!

Just before Parks can complete the three Valentina pops her shoulder up off the canvas getting a massive boo from the Portland crowd and an annoyed sigh from Luci as the referee confirms it was only two.

Dante: The answer to that is not enough to win clearly!

The Latin Goddess starts to stir on the canvas as Luci dashes past her towards the opposite ropes, she climbs up onto the top and immediately launches herself off looking for a flying elbow drop, but Valentina rolls out of the way at the last moment leaving the Australian to impact heavily on the canvas. Valentina gets back to her feet as Luci makes it back to a kneeling position holding her elbow. The Canadian doesn’t give her a chance to fully gather herself before she pulls her to her feet roughly and applies a wristlock. Placing her foot on Luci’s face next she falls backwards performing an inverted stomp facebreaker. She then catches the Australian to lay her out with a rolling cutter onto the mat and gets into place for the cover as Parks drops back down beside them for the count.

Dante: I love it!! Luci just had DIVINE INTERVENTION!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Parks immediately gets back to his feet and calls for the bell, as Valentina rolls back up to her knees with a smug grin on her face.

Kat: Your winner…………via pinfall……………………….VALENTINA LOZANO!

Zack: Well Valentina has scored herself one hell of a win tonight at Velocity! And to her credit, she did it herself!

Dante: Trust me, Luci will find a way to complain about it. I’m surprised the redhead ragers aren’t out here jumping Valentina already! That’s what they do.

Valentina gets back to her feet to have her hand raised by Parks under a sea of boos from the Portland crowd, before the camera cuts elsewhere.

This is for the Kids

When the show returns to the back after Valentina’s win, we find the Future Shock Director with an alumni as well as the reigning Future Shock Champion herself.

Adam: Everyone heard recently about the joined show coming up between FFW and Future Shock to raise money for charity. Samantha brought it up earlier this month. Well that show is going to be two weeks from tonight here on Velocity, and among others, it’s going to feature an alumni by the name of Harley Shannon and the brand new reigning Future Shock Champion Mara Werth!

On the monitor behind them is the logo for the charity that the show will be benefiting on the next Velocity.

Adam: All proceeds from ticket and merchandise sales that night will be going to Shriners Hospitals for Children. All over the country, they help children suffering from cancer as well as various other health problems, including those who are severely burned. And they don’t charge their families a penny. I recently had the honor of visiting their hospital in Boston, and I’m sure the Future Shock fans saw what I’m talking about. Ladies, I don’t think there’s a better choice for where we can join forces and help people. What about you?

Harley: I think this is an excellent cause that needs and deserves every single cent that we can raise for them. I know the FFW fans will be immensely generous, that they’ll dig deep and give whatever they can - buy t-shirts and merchandise to help support this cause in order to help kids recover from cancer and a whole host of other health problems. Every single penny donated will go straight to helping these children and their parents at a really difficult time in their lives.

Mara: Very true. This is a phenomenal cause and I’m hugely honoured that I get a chance to be part of this show; that I can do whatever I can to boost the coffers so that the Shriners Hospitals for Children can help more children, more families; ease suffering and help keep families together. So, please in two weeks time tune in, order as much merchandise as you possibly can and donate to the cause - I’m sure there’ll be links online as well as all sorts of information on the show as to how you can help out in whatever ways you can to give these children the chances in life they deserve and can realise their full potential.

Adam: Velocity will be in Louisville, Kentucky in two weeks. And Kentucky has its own Shriners Hospital that specializes in orthopedics and prosthetics for children who have lost limbs. They help them regain mobility as much as they can, allowing them to, in many cases, be able to walk, or simply hold things that they wouldn’t without their limbs. This show is gonna be very much like an Impact special, except in the case of Harley and Mara here. They are going to be teaming together in the main event that night!

Mara grinned at the announcement.

Mara: I’m looking forward to getting to team up with one of the best and most decorated Future Shock prospects of all time. On such a big occasion and for such a great cause as this. It’s a privilege to get to be part of this show and an honour that I get to do so with one of my best friends, getting to stand side by side with her.

Adam: You’ll both be facing two women you have no shortage of experience against from your days past in Future Shock. It’ll be the two of you meeting the Gold Standard’s Valerie McKinley and the “Lioness” Elizabeth Lannister.

Harley: Oh...joy. That should be an interesting match against the Lioness and the One Percenter and all of the normal Gold Standard ...umm…. Tactics… that they love to use to make themselves think they’re better than everyone and truly something special in the wrestling industry.

Mara: I mean we’ll not let their usual tricks or bullshit or the actions of their manager sliding in chairs or having people slide hiding under the ring to spray mist in peoples face or hit them with glass bottles and title belts. We’ll not let any of that take away from the fact that they are great wrestlers though right?

Mara shrugged.

Mara: I mean, sure, they use their tactics and brag and gloat about these amazing and phenomenal wins because there are no asterisks placed in the record books. But Valerie has plenty of ability. She can go with anyone in this industry and is very defiant, very resilient and very much capable of finding a way to beat anyone. She’s held the Unity Tag Team Titles for nine months and was a one time Future Shock Champion - till you ended her reign of course.

Harley: Yeah, you’re right. They’re good. The Lioness is an excellent technical wrestler who is more than capable of getting anyone to submit and causing problems for people who she gets them in a mat battle. I know. We’ll have to be at our best and we will be.

Adam: We’ll see you all in Louisville in a couple weeks for a very special event with an even more special cause these ladies will be competing to raise money for.

As soon as Adam finishes, we cut to a commercial for next weeks’ charity special for Velocity and then elsewhere in the arena.

Reclaiming What’s Hers

A short recap of the No Surrender Championship match is shown where Lilly Arthur has the match seemingly won, but involvement from her manager allowed Cassandra Steen to get the win with a knee strike full of quarters. It shows her being awarded the title as well as Starla’s announcement from last Saturday before the show cuts back live, and finds the Arthurs backstage.

Colin: You just saw what I consider to be grand theft titanium right there. You just saw Lilly, who had Cassandra Steen stuck, get robbed thanks to a ten dollar roll of quarters and her sleazebag manager out there on commentary. It’s at least some solace that Starla acted quickly to try to make things right.

Lilly: Yeah, I’ve got to applaud Starla for that and for wanting to make it right as quickly as she did. Plus I’m hugely excited to have the opportunity to win back the No Surrender Championship at Unstoppable - on the biggest night of the year in Las Vegas. I’ll give Cassandra some credit because she was giving me a tough match and it was going back and forth between us. BUT, the truth of the matter is that I manage to out think her. On that night, my strategy was better and it took her manager to distract the referee and a roll of quarters to knock me out and steal the No Surrender Championship from me. The second time that the pair had pulled that sort of trick on me after the first Impact special. It is NOT happening a third time. 

Colin: Not with Knox hanging over the ring in a shark cage. He belongs behind bars, so that’s really fitting for him. Cassandra always talked about how anything her sister can do, she does it better. Well if it comes down to theft, I won’t argue with her because she does that way better than Missy. Lilly’s worked with and against Missy, and that experience was NOTHING like what she’s been dealing with now.

Lilly: You’re right, she’s certainly a million times better than Missy at embracing shortcuts and performing underhand bullshit to achieve the things that she wants to achieve. She certainly doesn’t have the confidence Missy has in herself and her abilities.

Lilly shrugged her shoulders.

Lilly: As for Knox...I really hope he has a fear of heights and for the sake of Zack’s sanity and to not insult the intelligence of the viewers around the world, they forget about him and leave him up there for the rest of the night. God knows it’s no more than he deserves. Though if he does find a way to somehow help Cassandra rob me blind again, I’ll make him grateful that he’s got that shark cage there to protect him.

Colin: Who would have thought that this was where it’d all come to a head? What began at the first Impact special last year and only got worse a couple weeks ago as FFW celebrates its 10th anniversary now gets settled once and for all at Unstoppable 11? And with no one to feed her weapons or to keep the referee’s attention since that jackass is gonna be hanging over the arena, there’ll be no reason or excuse why Lilly doesn’t reclaim what was stolen from her. No reason she won’t be the two time No Surrender Champion. She’s already got much more honorable opponents potentially in her future after all, like Mila or even Emma. But she just has to clear up one black mark on her championship reign, and she gets to do that on the biggest show of the year! 

Lilly: One black mark. Get back one win and reclaim the No Surrender Championship - join a select club of people to have held that Championship twice. I get to prove all over again that I am absolutely one of the best technical wrestlers in the world, one of the best submissionists to have ever set foot in FFW. I’ve chased that title for a long time and I’m going to move heaven and earth to put right the fact it was stolen from me. I’m going to make sure that on the biggest stage of the year, that you tap out Cassandra...and wouldn’t it just be the perfect night, if - mere hours after I’ve caused you to writhe and screech and pain, after I’ve become a two time No Surrender Champion - your sister, in the very same ring, claims the FFW Championship.

Colin nods in agreement with his wife’s words before the show heads elsewhere. 

Catching Up with Cordy

Recorded After Breaking Point….

Amber Carano is shown backstage in the United Center not too far from the gorilla position. There’s a lot of crowd noise in the background as she addresses the camera. 

Amber: This is Amber reporting just moments after Breaking Point has gone off the air, where the fans here in the United Center and watching around the world have just been surprised by the unexpected arrival of Cordy Stevenson! I’m going to try to get a few words with her as she comes through the back. Cordy Stevenson is one of the most decorated veterans in the sport, and she’s--

Amber stops talking as she hears movement coming from behind the curtain, which turns out to be the woman she was looking to meet. 

Amber: Miss Stevenson!

She tries to get her attention, and waves her over to join her. She gets her wish.

Amber: First of all….welcome to Breaking Point! I’m going to guess you were the person that Starla said called her a few days ago after what happened at Fury? 

Cordy chuckles and brushes the hair from in front of her face as she gives a nonchalant nod. 

Cordy: You’d be correct on that one chica. Honestly? I just couldn’t help myself when I saw that our good friend Savvy was up to her old tricks. She may have had the good people here in FFW fooled for a bit, but in the end, a person will always show you who they truly are. You can only hide it for so long, and at Fury? The REAL Savannah reared her ugly head and showed her true face. Attacking Ms. McCloud the way that she did…

Cordelia frowns as she shakes her head in absolute disgust. 

Cordy: It was uncalled for and it was downright cowardly. But at the same time? It was very, very, Savannah. What I saw that night was nothing new to me. I’ve seen it countless times before from the Las Vegas Siren, and I felt compelled to reach out to Starla and let her know that I’d be more than willing to help nip that problem in the bud, because believe me, it’s only going to get worse. Savvy is relentless. She’s brutal, and she’s going to pick on those that she feels she can terrorize. Yeah, that’s not happening on my watch. Not anymore. 

Amber: Well that makes sense. You’ve got more than a little bit of history with Savannah after all. And she certainly didn’t look happy to see you come out tonight.

Cordy chuckles and pretends to act surprised.

Cordy: What?! You don’t think she was happy to see me? Didn’t you see the elation on her face? That sparkle in her eyes?! Granted, it may have been a twinge of dislike, mixed with a pinch of jealousy, but… I’m sure there was some happiness mixed in there somewhere! 

Cordelia smirks as she gives a wink to the camera.

Cordy: it’s no secret that Savannah and I have a history. As a matter of fact, a few years back, I was on the receiving end of one of her patented sneak attacks, and it sidelined me for quite some time. And I sat there at home, watching on as she mocked me at every given chance. Mimicking my moves…  

Cordy’s eyes narrow a bit as she recalls the blatant disrespect. 

Cordy: But imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? So it’s no real surprise that she found her greatest success in this business by emulating me. But The Real is back. And I proved that to her when I returned to the ring last year and defeated her to become the FGA International Heavyweight Champion. A title that I still hold by the way. But, I don’t know… taking her prized possession just isn’t enough for me. She tried to end my career, and now I’m going to make sure that’s a decision that haunts her for the rest of hers. I’m the demon that she won’t be able to escape, and she’s going to learn the hard way that I’m the wrong person to make enemies with. 

Amber: Is it safe to assume this wasn’t just for tonight? Are we going to be seeing more of you in FFW? 

Cordy gives a casual shrug. 

Cordy: Who knows what the future holds, chica? I’m a woman full of surprises and you just never know where I may pop up next. But I advise you, and all of the FFW faithful, to take a good look at this face and… 

She turns her head towards the camera, staring directly into it as she delivers her famous saying…

Cordy: Get familiar. 

As the veteran heads off, Amber looks back to the camera before it looks back to Cordy. The show then cuts back to the live broadcast.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:41:11 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 03:41:02 pm »

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall for a finish. It is your Main Event of the evening and it is the final defence of the FFW Fast Track Championship!!!

Zack: In the ten year plus history of FFW, this will go down as one of the most historic matches in the history of the company. Never have the stakes been quite like this. 

Dante: No kidding. We’ll either see Lacey defend her Fast Track title successfully for the fourth and final time, or….who are we kidding? That’s what is going to happen.

The dark, haunting opening chords of Kamelot’s “Liar Liar” fill the arena as it is bathed in silver strobes. As the drums and guitar kick in, the lights in the arena flash a deep red and orange, coming down then to show two people on the ramp, a man and a woman, The woman is Angel, and the man Christian Kincaid. Angel is down on bended knee, fist pushed into the ramp. She comes up without warning and as she does, flashes of fire go off all around her.

Would you pray if I said you were dying?
Would you be a little stronger, or fall down on your knees?
Would you stay with me if you knew that I was lying?
Would you walk away or turn the other cheek?

I tremble where I stand,
My wish is your command,
The nature of a truly desperate heart.
Give me something real so I can truly feel,
(Liar liar) on the wall.

As the verse and bridge are played, Angel and Christian make their way down the ramp, the platinum blond deliberately keeping as far from any fan contact that she can. At the bottom of the ramp, she stops and looks out around her while Christian has headed to her corner.

Kat: Making her way to the ring, please welcome ANGEL!

Whisper, whisper in the dark,
Tell me what you see.
Poisoned by your fly-infested poetry.
Liar, Liar on the wall, give the world to me.
Wasteland or a monarchy (liar liar)
Tell me what you see…

Angel walks up the steps and through the middle rope, where she heads to her corner and waits for Christian to hop up to share some last minute things with her and the music goes out.

Dante: Now if lightning strikes somehow, Angel could become the first Phoenix Champion. But she’s facing Lacey, so like I say...I wouldn’t put any money on it.

Zack: Lacey has managed to keep that title for a good while now, so Angel will have to think quick on her feet. That said though, I wouldn’t count her out right off the bat.

The lights dim as the opening bars of Turn You On by Stitched Up Heart hit the speakers around the arena.

Are you awake, You're gonna have to hear the words I say
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
Your pain will set me free

A red spotlight hits the curtain and Kyle Kilmeade walks out and proceeds to hold it open for Lacey to walk through. Stepping onto the stage in front of Kyle, Lacey wears a green and black one piece, which has a deep vee cut all the way to her navel, black fishnet tights and matching green and black boots. She runs her hands down her curves, while giving a little sway of her hips and then stands with her arms folded across her chest and her head lowers. 

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

She snaps her head up and flings her arms out at the sides of her in one fluid motion, almost as if someone has just pulled the strings on a puppet. Keeping her gaze straight ahead she slowly smirks before lowering her arms to her sides and making her way down the ramp with Kyle walking beside her.

I'll make you beg, I'm gonna teach you things you won't forget
Don't you try turn away, I'm everything you ever dreamed I'd be
I'll make you wish that you never talked, Back to me
Your pain will set me free

Kat: Making her way to the ring at this time,.....Your FFW FAST TRACK CHAMPION…..LAAAAACEEEEEY!!!

I'd bite I'd scratch I'd hold you down, Just to turn you on
I'd leave you waiting tied and bound, Just to turn you on
Close your eyes, And come with me tonight
I'd burn this whole room to the ground, Just to turn, just to turn you on

Completely ignoring the crowd at either side of the ramp, Lacey speeds up as she reaches the ring and jumps up onto the apron. Taking hold of the top rope with both hands, she slowly and seductively sways her hips and wiggles her way down and back up, almost like a serpent, before springboarding over the top rope. When she lands in the ring she immediately drops down into the splits and stays there for a moment with her arms outstretched. After getting back to her feet, she climbs up onto the top turnbuckle facing the outside. Pulling something from her top she opens her palm and blows the contents into the crowd.

And all the pain you feel will set you free
If you behave this night will never end
Turn off the lights and start again

The lights shut off completely for a second at the end of the theme, when they come back on, Lacey is standing in her corner sharing some last minute words with Kyle as she reached down and favoured her ankle for a moment.

Zack: Lacey’s ankle isn’t 100% tonight, folks. She had that ankle wrecked by Serafina DeCaro, and it’s clear she still isn’t fully healed. 

Dante: She shouldn’t have to compete at less than 100%. I say we postpone the match right now, and set it for..September possibly! 

The camera focused on the Phoenix Championship on a podium at ringside before the camera went back to the ring as Ashley Pruitt advanced upon Lacey, asking her for the Fast Track Championship. Lacey refused as she headed towards her opponent, holding the title up in one hand as she approached Angel, telling her that she was going to take her four defences and would be keeping this title. Angel stared at her coolly as the referee tried to back Lacey up, the red haired wrestler taking a couple of steps backwards as she stared a hole through her foe before she thrust the title belt into Pruitt’s chest and told her to ring the bell. As the official took the title and turned to pass it off to the ring announcer and call for the bell, Lacey threw a handful of red powder into Angel’s eyes, temporarily blinding and as the bell rung, Lacey jerked her foe downwards, driving her into the mat with the Throe of Passion. The Gold Standard member made the cover, hooking the leg as Pruitt spun around and slid into position to start the count.

Dante: I take it all back, she’s gonna retain in record time! AHAHAHAHA!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zack: Wow, it was almost over right there! Lacey wanted to steal this one right out of the gate, but it didn’t work! Yet.

At the very last moment Angel’s shoulder came up from the canvas to break up the pinfall and Lacey quickly came to her feet where she started to stomp down on Angel’s body, shaking her head as she did so. The referee called for separation and told the Fast Track Champion to allow her opponent to come to her feet, using the five count only for Lacey to stoop down and pull the platinum blonde upwards and looked to get her into position for a second Throe of Passion only for Angel to counter with a leg sweep that sent Lacey down to the mat. As soon as the Gold Standard member landed Angel swooped on top of her into the mount position and started to fire off right hands to her face from the mount position. Lacey started to cover up only for Angel to jerk her up to the feet by the back of her head and send her face first into the top turnbuckle in Angel’s corner. 

Zack: I think all that did was fire Angel up even more! She’s not above bending the rules herself, but right now she’s not in a good mood.

Dante: Then she should have waited to have this match, and told FFW management to postpone it till September, thereby halting all of Lacey’s title defenses till then.

The Fast Track Champion staggered backwards only for Angel to spin her around and shove her back against the pads and began to unload on her with right and lefts to her body. Again Pruitt called for the break and started to use the count, getting to four before Angel stepped away, hands held up high before she rushed forwards once more and delivered a series of four raised knees into Lacey’s midsection. Again the referee called for the break and started to count only for Angel to grab hold of the Gold Standard member with two handfuls of hair which she used to beal her across the ring. Lacey hit the mat and started to push upwards, getting to her knees quickly only for Angel to drive a running knee strike into her jaw. Lacey sat back on her heels and Angel pulled her up to her feet and drove knife edge chops into her chest to force her backwards into the ring ropes. As the Gold Standard members back hit the ropes, Angel delivered three more vicious chops before she Irish whipped the red haired wrestler across the ring and caught her on the way back with a big boot to her face.

Zack: Angel has a massive opportunity to collect her first singles title in FFW, and to be the first ever Phoenix Champion if she does!

Dante: Yeah, but she’s facing a woman who isn’t at 100%. How is that fair to the delicate flower that is Lacey? 

Lacey sat up and as soon as she did so, Angel drove a stiff kick into her spine which saw the Gold Standard member roll away and come to her knees as Angel bounced off the ropes and caught her with a running knee lift to her foe’s jaw. It brought the Fast Track Champion upright as she spun away from her opponent only to find herself on the receiving end of an Atomic Drop. Lacey held the bottom of her back with one hand as Angel took a step backwards and then launched herself into the back of the red haired wrestlers leg, took her down to the canvas with a chop block. Lacey hit hard, knocking the air out of her lungs and the challenger didn’t waste a second as she pinned Lacey’s foot and leg to the mat and kicked up into the air to deliver a knee drop into the injured joint. A second and third knee drop followed before Angel came to her feet and dragged the Fast Track Champion towards the ring ropes where she placed her foot on the bottom rope. Rocca ordered the break as Angel held her foe’s ankle on the rope with one foot as she bounced on the bottom rope then launched herself into the ait and crashed down upon her with a stomp to the ankle. She delivered another stomp to the ankle as Rocca’s count reached four; the official backing the challenger up. As Angel retreated on the referee’s instructions, Lacey pulled herself underneath the bottom rope to the outside, grimacing as she landed on her ankle. 

Dante: See what I mean? She needed more time to recover. The woman came into the match hurt.

Zack: If she didn’t feel up to defending the title, she could have forfeited it. She’s here, so obviously that wasn’t an option she was interested in pursuing. 

Kyle joined his client on the outside, checking on her for a moment before he berated Pruitt as the referee told the Champion to get back into the ring, the manager asking her if she couldn’t see that she was hurting and needed a moment. In no uncertain terms he told the referee to keep Angel on the far side of the ring while he checked on his client. Pruitt turned to check on Angel, telling her to keep back as Kyle once more checked on Lacey to make sure that she was okay only for Angel to slide out of the side of the ring and start to build up speed as she came around the corner. Kyle moved towards her, telling her to stay back as Lacey hobbled away. Angel barely slowed as she mowed Kilmeade down with a clothesline and continued after Lacey. The Fast Track Champion tried to get away from her foe and slid underneath the bottom rope only for Angel to grab hold of her leg as she did so, stopping her in her tracks. The Challenger grinned evilly as she raised the caught leg into the air and slammed her injured ankle into the canvas. Angel did it again before Lacey caught her in the side of the face with her free foot and then delivered two kicks to the side of her head causing her to let go, allowing Lacey to get further into the ring.

Zack: Clearly Angel saw that match in SVW too, and she’s going right to work on the champion’s ankle. That's a smart strategy!

Dante: If she were a true athlete, she’d pick another part of the body to work. Because she didn’t do that herself, she’s just being a vulture. 

Angel took a moment before she slid into the ring after the redhead and started to walk her down as the defending Fast Track Champion slid backwards across the ring. As Lacey’s back hit the ropes, she reached up to grab hold of the top rope and pulled herself quickly to her feet with a slight look of pain on her face as she favoured her ankle. Angel continued to advance upon her and as she got within range, Lacey leaned back against the ring ropes as she brought up her boots and drove her good leg forward into Angel’s jaw. It caused the platinum blonde to take a step backwards and Lacey took the opportunity to hop up onto the middle rope and spring into a headscissors takedown that sent Angel down to the mat. The Challenger rolled through and came back to her feet as Lacey struggled upwards, favouring her ankle and as Angel charged towards her, Lacey managed to catch her coming in with a hip toss. Again Angel started to come back to her feet only for the red haired wrestler to leave her feet and catch her foe with a bicycle knee strike to her chest which staggered the platinum blonde backwards.

Dante: Look how brave she is, Zack! It brings a tear to your eye to see how much dedication Lacey has, despite being injured as she is. 

Lacey let out a cry that she stifled quickly as she landed and stumbled a step or two to the side before she launched herself once more towards her opponent, catching her with a leaping single knee facebreaker. Angel staggered backwards, holding her face as Lacey once more forced her way back up to a vertical base, still favouring her ankle and launched herself towards Angel, grabbing hold of her head as she did so and yanked her downwards, spiking her head into the canvas with a DDT. Lacey rolled her foe over to her back and made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Zack: Angel’s down again for a cover, and Lacey wants to end this as soon as possible!

One…

Two…

...TH-

Dante: Of course, she does, Zack! She probably has some charity appearances to make, given how much of a giving soul she is.

Angel kicked out, shoving Lacey away from her and the Fast Track Champion barely gave Pruitt’s confirmation of the count a glance as she dove back on top of Angel once more, taking up the mount position and began to lay into the Challenger with right and left hands. The referee called for the break and started the count, getting to four before Lacey rolled away and used the ring ropes to come back to her feet. The redhead wrestler hobbled into the corner and pushed up the inside of the corner onto the middle rope where she measured up the rising Angel. As the Challenger made it to her feet and turned towards her foe, the Gold Standard member launched herself from the middle rope and into a meteora, driving Angel back into the mat with Lacey landing on top of her. The Fast Track Champion leaned back and hooked both of her opponent’s legs and leaned forwards, getting as low as possible in making the pinfall.

Dante: Look how graceful she is! Lacey’s not really known for leaving her feet in the ring too much, and now she’s breaking this out! 

One…

Two…

...THR--

Zack: Still no dice on making history! Lacey would join Kaoru Asaka and Lilly Arthur as the only women to ever defend the fast Track title four times successfully. 

Angel kicked out of the pinfall and sat up, Lacey asked the referee for the three count, getting a shake of the head from Pruitt as the red haired wrestler moved around behind Angel and locked in a straitjacket rear chinlock, pressing her knee into her opponent’s spine. The referee asked the Challenger if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the platinum blonde as she tried to jerk her arms free which only prompted the Fast Track Champion to drive her knee into the top of her spine once more before she pulled back on her arms further, applying the hold tighter. Still Angel refused to quit as she instead began to force her way back up to her feet, slowly getting them underneath her. As Angel rose, Lacey came up with her and the moment they both came to a vertical base the Gold Standard jerked her back down into an inverted sit out facebuster. 

Zack: Looks like she’s getting a little more use out of her ankle than she had been. She’s certainly looking to be more mobile now.

Dante: She’s probably gutting through the pain, the poor girl. She’s a real profile in courage, isn’t she? 

Lacey rolled away and came back to her feet, testing out her ankle and giving a little nod of her head even as she took a deep breath, seemingly able to put a little more weight on the joint and get a little more movement out of it. Angel sat up on the canvas and began to come to her knees, prompting the Gold Standard member to call out “KNEEL BEFORE ME!” as she bounced off the ropes and drove a running big boot into the face of her kneeling opponent. As Angel fell backwards to the canvas, Lacey dropped an elbow into her chest and reached for her ankle once more, still looking to be in discomfort from the joint before she hooked the leg to make another pinfall.

Dante: Oh dear, it’s still hurting her, Zack! Luckily she’s about to pin Angel here.

One…

Two…

...THRE----

Zack: I think you mean TRY to pin Angel, she still hasn’t gotten the job done.

Again Angel kicked out and this time Lacey looked towards the referee, demanding the three count from her only for Pruitt to tell her it was just a two count. Lacey shook her head at the referee as she started to pull Angel upwards and into position for the Throe of Passion once more as she looked to put away her foe. Before she could deliver the move though, the platinum blonde kicked her feet upwards and drove her knee into the back of Lacey’s head. A second knee strike followed before Angel escaped the hold as Lacey fell to her knees. Quickly Angel grabbed hold of her foe by the arms, pulling her into a straitjacket and hauling her up to her feet only to yank her downwards into a backstabber. 

Dante: I’ll try to have an address before the end of the match for those who want to send Lacey “Get Well Soon” wishes. 

Zack: I doubt she’ll have to worry about an overflow of mail there, so you can probably deliver those cards yourself...since they all will be in your handwriting.

The Challenger rolled away and came to her feet, holding her head as she took a moment to try and clear her head before she met the rising Lacey with a standing dropkick that sent the Gold Standard member down to the mat once more. Again Lacey began to rise and was met by her foe with a European uppercut that snapped her head backwards. Another European uppercut connected, followed by a third before she pulled Lacey towards her and lifted her upwards, holding her upside down for a couple of seconds before she completed the stalling vertical suplex. Lacey landed hard on the mat and sat up, grimacing slightly and rolled over onto her knees where Angel grabbed her by the hair, pulling her up to her feet and straight into a vicious hair pull facebreaker. The Fast Track Champion bounced off Angel’s knee and fell backwards onto the canvas. Immediately Angel targeted that injured ankle, grabbing hold of Lacey by that leg and pulling her to the middle of the ring as she rolled her to her front. Angel pressed a knee to the back of her head as she applied a modified single leg Boston Crab, pulling her foes leg backwards to apply pressure to her spine while she twisted the foot in an ankle lock.

Zack: Lacey’s not going to have a very good week, is she? I mean she still has matches this weekend, so she better have that ankle taped up.

Dante: I’m sure she will. I’m positive somewhere there are people plotting against this angelic soul to try to keep her from being all she can be. 

Lacey screamed in pain as she was caught in the middle of the ring, clawing at her face and hair as she refused to submit. Angel pulled back further on the leg, not showing any sign of releasing the ankle lock as she continued to pile on the pressure. Tears began to form in Lacey’s eyes as she scrabbled her fingernails against the mat, trying to gain purchase and pull herself towards the ropes with no joy as Angel was like a rock, unmoving in the middle of the ring.  The Gold Standard members hand hovered over the mat for a couple of moments and Kyle pulled himself up onto the apron, Pruitt moving away from the action to cut him off as Lacey started to tap her hand furiously against the mat. 

Zack: Look at her tapping! But Kilmeade’s got the referee’s attention!

Dante: That’s not tapping! She’s probably thinking of a song in her head, and since she can’t tap her foot….

Angel released and looked around as she didn’t hear the bell sound, seeing the referee arguing with Kyle on the apron and as Christian was moving around the ring, Angel made a beeline for the manager of the Gold Standard, leaving her feet as she sought to connect with a brogue kick only for him to avoid it at the last moment by dropping to the floor and coming face to face with Christian. Kilmeade quickstepped backwards away from Kincaid, telling him to keep his distance and that he’d already been assaulted by one thug in this match. Regardless Christian continued to advance on him, backing him around the ring and onto the entrance ramp. In the ring, meanwhile, Angel turned back towards Lacey as she looked to pull her upwards by the hair before she gripped her by the throat, lifting her off her up off her feet in position for a chokeslam, holding her aloft as she walked across the ring and hurled her backwards against the turnbuckle pads. 

Dante: She’s grabbing the woman by the hair! Why isn’t anyone reprimanding her for that? 

Zack: I told you earlier that Angel has about as much deference for rules as Lacey does. She’s facing someone who will do everything she does if that’s what it takes.

As Lacey leaned back against them gasping for air, Angel stepped into her and drove a knee into her ribcage, following it up with three more knee strikes before she stepped backwards and got up on the balls of her feet. The platinum blonde bounced a little in front of her foe before she unloaded with right and left hands into the red haired wrestlers body, finishing it off with a dropsault that saw her drive a boot into her jaw. Lacey leaned forwards holding her jaw with one hand as she did so and was yanked out of the corner as Angel wrapped an arm around her head, grabbed her by the waistband of her tights and drove her face first into the mat with a spike DDT. The Challenger quickly came back upright and used the ropes to her advantage, using them to spring into the air and come back down across the body of the double champion with an Arabian press. As it landed, Angel made the cover and hooked the leg.

Zack: Kinda reminds of Tara with that Arabian press, let’s see if it works!

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Dante: Not at all. Lacey is an inspiring woman, showing this level of grit to keep competing despite her serious injury.

Lacey’s shoulder came up from the mat and she rolled away into the corner and out of the ring once more, collapsing to a sitting position as she did so and reached down to grab hold of her ankle with a look of excruciating pain on her face. Pruitt followed her out and asked Lacey if she wanted to stop the match. Before she could get an answer though Angel joined them on the outside, shoving the official out of the way and went to pull Lacey upwards only for the red head to grab hold of the challenger by her top and fell backwards to send Angel face first into the steel ring post. Lacey used the ring skirt to pull herself upwards, standing on one leg where she measured up her opponent before she launched herself into the air and delivered a single leg dropkick into Angel’s chest as the platinum blonde turned to face her which saw the back of Angel’s head bounce off the steel post. Angel fell forwards onto her face as Lacey yet again used the ring skirt to once more pull herself up to her feet before she pulled Angel upright and rolled her in underneath the bottom rope. 

Dante: What exactly is it about this woman do you think that the fans don’t love her as much as they should? 

Zack: It’s only an hour show, Knox. 

Still favouring her ankle, Lacey hopped for a moment before she forced herself to slide in under the bottom rope and used the ropes to help her upwards. As she got upright she half staggered, half fell into the corner but the Fast Track Champion shook her head and used her hold on the top rope to step up gingerly to the middle rope which then saw her hurl herself forwards and deliver a jumping knee strike to the side of Angel’s head, Lacey careful to land on her good leg as she did so. Angel staggered backwards and Lacey moved towards her, skipping forwards and driving a boot into her gut. The Gold Standard let out a cry of pain as she drove her bad foot into her opponent’s midriff and hobbled slightly as she pulled the bent over Angel forward, underhooked her arms and drove her face first into the canvas with the Pedigree. Lacey had a look of pain on her face and forced Angel over onto her back as she made the cover, hooking the leg as she did so.

Dante: Angel’s nose is gonna look a lot flatter after tonight! 

One…

Two…

...THRE--

Zack: Angel is showing how much this chance means to her, isn’t she? She’s absorbing everything Lacey can throw at her.

Angel kicked out once more and Lacey rolled away, staring at the referee in disbelief before she came back to her feet and advanced on Pruitt demanding the three count from the official. The referee shook her head defiantly as Lacey, still favouring her ankle continued to reprimand her for not making the three count and demanded that she call for the bell, raise her hand and return the title belt to her. Again Pruitt was forthright in her dismissal of the complaint, telling Lacey that it was a two count and the shoulder came up in time. The Gold Standard member turned back to her challenger, limping towards her as she saw the platinum blonde make it to her knees. The defending Fast Track Champion waved her foe upwards, letting her get to one knee before she came forwards and delivered a shining wizard to the side of her head. Angel fell to the side, landing on her elbow to keep herself off the mat while Lacey landed on the mat agony shooting across her face once more as she reached for her ankle. Despite that Lacey forced herself to rise back to her feet as Angel pushed herself back up onto one knee. The Gold Standard member stared at her for a moment before she leapt up, grabbing her opponent by the head, wrapping her legs around her body as she applied a Guillotine Choke to her - the Hangman’s Noose.

Dante: Now she can make Angel either tap out or pass out, and she will go down in history as she deserves to do!

Zack: Angel hasn’t quit yet, and it’s not exactly a hallmark of her career if you’ve bothered following it all these years.

Pruitt quickly came forward, checking that the hold was legal before she asked Angel if she wanted to submit. Angel tried hard to fight against the effects of the hold, trying to force Lacey’s legs away from her only for the Fast Track Champion to have her ankles tightly locked - though she cried out in pain as Angel tried to force them apart. Angel tried once more but again got no joy before she changed her focus and tried to prise apart Lacey’s hands and pull her arms away from around her head. Instead the Gold Standard member wrenched the hold on even tighter, almost bouncing in place as she looked to squeeze the life out of her with her legs and cut off the flow of oxygen to her brain. Angel’s movements slowed and she started to slump forwards to the mat as the hold was sapping her of her strength. The official checked on Angel once more but as she didn’t seem to get much in the way of a response she raised her arm into the air and watched it drop lifelessly by her side. Christian was clapping his hands against the ring apron and trying to rally the crowd behind Angel, getting the crowd to cheer her as Pruitt raised her hand once more and again watched it drop. The crowd got a little louder as Pruitt raised her arm once more.

Dante: One more drop, and the greatest Fast Track Championship reign in FFW history will be cemented forever!

This time when the official released the hold, Angel’s arm stayed bolt upright, her hand turning into a fist as one foot began to stomp on the mat. Slowly but surely Angel began to push upwards. Lacey tried to cut her off by tightening her grip once more but Angel continued to rise to her feet and when she got them beneath her she charged forwards and slammed Lacey back first into the corner turnbuckle pads. She did it again and then a third time to get  the release. Angel stepped backwards gasping for breath as Lacey leaned back against the turnbuckle pads for a couple of moments. As Angel recuperated, Lacey turned her back on her and used the ropes to springboard backwards, catching Angel with a cutter. Lacey reached for her ankle once more, taking a couple of moments as Angel lay back on the mat before she started to crawl forwards and dive across Angel for the cover, hooking her leg for the cover as she did so.

Zack: She’s taking too long to make that cover, and I don’t think this is going to work!

One…

Two....

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: The woman is working through an injury! I think she should be allowed to retain on two counts as a result. 

Angel once more got her shoulder up at the last second. Lacey rolled away and glared at Pruitt who showed her the two count, telling the Fast Track Champion that the shoulder came up at the last moment and that it was only a two count. Lacey pounded the canvas with her fists in frustration before she turned her attention back to Angel. Quickly she looked to pull her upwards, placing her arm across her chest as though she was looking for the Throe of Passion once more only for Angel to drop back down to the mat. Again Lacey looked to pull Angel upwards but this time, as she did so, the platinum blonde delivered a chop block to the back of her leg, sending her down to the canvas. As soon as the Gold Standard member hit the mat, Angel applied an ankle lock once more and this time grapevine the leg. Lacey howled in pain and as Pruitt slid into position to ask her if she wanted to quit the red haired wrestler lunged and gratefully hugged the bottom rope to her. The official immediately moved to call for the break and used the five count, getting the break at four. 

Dante: She’s not going to quit! Lacey does not tap out, especially when the title is on the line.

Zack: She did earlier in this match, and it would have counted were it not for Kilmeade.

Lacey tried to escape out of the ring once more only for Angel to grab hold of her legs around her calves and went to haul her back into the ring only for Lacey to have her hands tightly gripping the bottom rope. Angel tried to yank her away once more as Pruitt told her to release. As the referee started the count, the Challenger jerked on her foes legs once again, bringing her up into the air and drove a boot into her midsection that saw Lacey release her grip on the ropes. Angel didn’t waste any time as she adjusted her grip, grabbing hold of the red headed wrestler around her thighs and hurled her through the air with a wheelbarrow suplex. As Lacey sat upwards, Angel bounced off the ropes in front of the Fast Track Champion and drove a running knee strike into her face. Lacey dropped back to the mat and Angel made the cover.

Zack: Lacey just got her bridgework loosened off that knee, and history is calling in three seconds!

One…

Two....

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Oh ye of little faith in the greatest Fast Track Champion of all time!

Angel looked to the referee as the two count was shown to her but didn’t argue the call as she instead began to pull Lacey up to her feet. As the Gold Standard member was jerked up to her feet, Lacey reached up in desperation and raked her fingers down Angel’s eyes. The Fast Track Champion stumbled backwards, falling into the ropes as her ankle threatened to buckle underneath her as she hit the ropes, she gingerly stepped forwards and Angel skipped forwards and caught her with the Walking The Demon brogue kick. Lacey once more fell back against the ring ropes, bouncing on them slightly before she collapsed down to her ass, sitting with her head resting against the middle rope. Angel moved towards her, grabbing her by the hair as she pulled her forwards, taking a moment or two before she lifted her onto her shoulders for the Down The Depths spinning crucifix toss. Angel began to spin before she drove Lacey down into the mat, completing the move and she launched herself on top of her for the cover.

Zack: Lacey just went DOWN THE DEPTHS!! I THINK IT’S OVER!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: THIS IS HORRIBLE!! WHAT JUSTICE IS THIS?! 

The referee called for the bell and Angel pushed up to her knees, Christian sliding into the ring as Lacey rolled to the apron, holding her ankle with one hand and her back with the other. She was met by Kyle who helped her out of the ring and checked that she was okay. Kincaid meanwhile helped his client up to her feet as the referee retrieved the Phoenix Championship from the plinth at ringside.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of pinfall...and the FIRST EVER FFW PHOENIX CHAMPIONSHIP...ANGEL!!!!!!!!!

Zack: History has been made, and FFW has it’s first Phoenix Champion! Angel has ended Lacey’s reign, and began one all her own!

Dante: The woman was INJURED! What joy is there in winning a match over an injured woman?! 

Zack: Congratulations to FFW’s first Phoenix Champion! Angel rose from the ashes tonight, and is writing the first chapter of the history of that new title! Good night from Velocity!

Christian raised her hand aloft as the announcement was made before Pruitt presented the title belt to her. Angel raised the Phoenix title above her head as the referee raised her head. On the outside of ring, Lacey had a look of utter hatred on her face as she stared up at Angel and the new title belt in her grip. The Gold Standard member spun and became to limp up the entrance ramp. In the ring, Angel continued to celebrate her victory as the show faded out.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 02:25:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: