Femme Fatale Wrestling
March 28, 2024, 03:45:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register Chat  

FFW Breaking Point - July 4, 2020

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FFW Breaking Point - July 4, 2020  (Read 212 times)
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

Badges: (View All)
Tenth year Anniversary Nineth year Anniversary Eighth year Anniversary
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:21:02 pm »

Live from the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse in Cleveland, Ohio
July 4, 2020

The FFW logo is seen on the back of a bench at a bus stop before Nevaeh Summers takes a seat in front of a spa. She checks her cell phone for the time  Almost immediately, Casey Atherton joins her on the bench, causing her to roll her eyes as “The Violence” by Asking Alexandria begins to play and a car speeds by the camera.

Open up, drink it in, don't ask too many questions
Become the vessel for the shame they feed you through suggestion
There's a rumor on the breeze, secrets that bring you to your knees
We made the problem, we are the poison, whoa

As the car whizzes past, the next thing we see is a roll of clips including: Tara Cortez raising both hands overhead to rate herself 10 stars, Elizabeth Lannister standing at the top of the ramp in a black dress, Dawn Lohan coming off the top rope, Lilly Arthur applying her favorite submission, and Mel Avilo dropping an opponent with a backbreaker.

All they wanted was violence
To plant their seeds and divide us
If they want the worst that's inside us
We'll bring on the violence, the violence

We’re back to the bus stop bench as Casey is reading Scripture to Nevaeh, and the blonde is clearly getting her fill of hearing Casey’s voice. The would-be prophet continues talking as Nevaeh tries to ignore her and taps her fingers on her leg. Her face is starting to scowl at Casey’s continued ministering. Another car blazes past the camera.

Back and forth, daily take apart what you've been building (Building)
Everything you have is to be fed into the system
There's a force out pushing fear, a deafening silence drawing near
Sit, absorb it, guess we've been toxic all along, all along

The next set of clips features: Caitlyn and Mila fist bumping on their way to the ring, Sophia Pike cranking on her armbar submission, Savannah Star looking her husband with a smile on her face, and Shaw thrusting the FFW Championship over her head.

I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for
I'm on the edge and I'm not alone
Remember this is what you asked for

At the bus stop, Nevaeh’s had about enough of Casey as she starts forcefully trying to get her to listen. The blonde finally snaps, and starts firing away at her with right hands as a gathered crowd started cheering her on. A bus with “Breaking Point” written on the side zooms past the camera before we are taken outside the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse as fireworks erupt into the sky above the arena. A roar of fans is heard as the fireworks continue, and we head inside to see the Breaking Point stage and the arena festooned with American flags.

Zack: On the 244th anniversary of America, we welcome you to Cleveland, Ohio at the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse! Happyl Independence Day to our fans all across the fifty states! And thank you for spending part of your holiday weekend with us on the last Breaking Point before the biggest night of the year coming at Unstoppable 11!

Dante is dressed in a pure white suit, but with a red tie and maple leafs all over the jacket. Zack looks him up and down with a shake of his head.

Dante: Who gives a rat’s ass about July 4th? All these tacky flags everywhere are an eyesore, but if you want to talk about tonight and Unstoppable 11, you have my attention.

Zack: In our main event, Savannah Star will meet Scarlett Silver one on one! We’ll also have a sit-down interview with Cordy Stevenson as well!

Dante: You mean the glory hog? Well color me surprised. We got Mila and Emma in the match where I’ll be checking my messages a lot, not to mention Valerie McFarlane getting thumped by Isis Morales.

Zack: There’s a lot on tap tonight here at Breaking Point on July the 4th! So let’s get things rolling and send it up to Kat Grayson!

In a dazzling red dress, the camera finds Kat waiting in the ring with a bright smile and a microphone in hand.

Kat: The following match is scheduled for one fall to a finish!

Some like beautiful, perfect and pretty
I see the good in the bad and the ugly.
I need the volume one louder than ten,
Put the pedal to the metal, needle to the red.

Halestorm’s “I Like It Heavy” plays over the speakers, bathing the arena in blue and black lights. From the back emerges Emma Mackenzie, attired as always in her denim shorts and black and blue top. Behind her is manager and husband, Ryan Mackenzie. Together they stand on the stage, at the top of the ramp while the woman takes in the reaction from the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Glasgow, Scotland, weighing 135 pounds and accompanied by Ryan Mackenzie, please welcome EMMA MACKENZIEEEEEEEEE!

If the windows ain;t shakin’,
Makin’ my heart race,
If I can’t feel it in my chest I’m in the wrong damn place.
I got a demon in my soul, a voice in my head
Singing “go, go, go”
I can sleep when I’m dead.
There’s a sonic revelation, bringing me to my knees.
And there’s a man down below who needs my sympathy.
I got a ringin’ in my ears, getting ready to burst,
Screaming “hallelujah, motherfucker, take me to church”

The pair begin their walk down the ramp, with Emma moving to the beat of the music. She doesn’t catch any of the hands of fans reaching for her, either because she isn’t entirely aware they’re doing it...or habit. Reaching the bottom, Ryan pulls himself onto the apron while Emma climbs the stairs, and he allows her in.

The song promptly hits its chorus, and a much heavier, harder beat, which the blue-haired wrestler uses to dart across the ring and up onto the top turnbuckle, extending her arms which gets a pop from the crowd. With a grin, she jumps back down, meeting Ryan in her corner. The two discuss something while the music fades out.

Zack: If you heard what Emma had to say about this match, you got the sense that she wanted Mila to start showing a killer instinct. And I’ll be curious to see if Mila has taken that to heart.

Dante: It’s not like it matters, Hudson. Neither one of these two numpties is ever going to be able to defeat Cassandra Steen. They’re basically fighting to be the next loss after Lilly takes another L at Unstoppable.

As Survivor by Destiny’s Child starts to play around the arena, Midnight walks out in her ring gear of black combat style shorts, matching black cut off tank top, black boots and a short black jacket. She stops at the top of the ramp, nodding her head a bit as the verse plays. As the chorus begins, white pyrotechnics erupt at the side of her. While the chorus plays, Midnight makes her way down the ramp, tagging the hands of the fans along the way.

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

Kat: Introducing at this time, hailing from London, England……”MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!

I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm not gon' give up (what?)
I'm not gon' stop (what?)
I'm gon' work harder (what?)
I'm a survivor (what?)
I'm gonna make it (what?)
I will survive (what?)
Keep on survivin'(what?)

As the chorus ends and Midnight reaches the bottom of the ramp, she speeds up and runs the rest of the way to the ring, then jumps straight up onto the apron. Holding onto the top rope she looks out to the crowd and raises her hand fist pumping and hyping the crowd up. She climbs into the ring as the music ends and heads to her corner, taking off her jacket and getting ready for the match.

Zack: As usual, you’re severely underestimating these two women. Mila has shown excellent submission skills, and I’m pretty sure she can take anyone in the division, including your client.

Dante: My working relationship with Cassandra has yielded nothing but fruit practically from day one, including the No Surrender Championship, in case you forgot.

Melinda Davis was the official in charge of the match and checked that both competitors were ready to start as Kat left the ring before calling for the bell. The two wrestlers came out of their corners and started to circle around each other before Mila went to enter a collar and elbow tie up only to get a kick to the gut from the Scottish wrestler. A second kick followed that before Emma began to land forearm shivers to the side of her foe’s head, forcing her backwards before she tagged her with an European uppercut to her jaw. A second European uppercut followed that which saw Mila step backwards towards the corner. Mackenzie followed her in and continued to fire off European uppercuts into her jaw, stepping backwards as the referee asked for the break only for the Glaswegian to step straight back into the corner as she drove her knee into her midriff. It was followed by another knee strike and then another and another and another and another as the referee called for the break and used the count. Davis reached four before she jerked Mila out of the corner by the wrist looking as though she was about to Irish whip her across the ring only to put the brakes on the Londoner and yank her backwards to Irish whip her straight back into the corner she’d just brought her out of.

Zack: Oh, I didn’t forget a single thing, trust me. But who’s gonna hand Cassandra the roll of quarters at Unstoppable when you’re dangling over the arena in a big bird cage?

Dante: I’ll have you know that there is paperwork being put together to have that particular stipulation abolished. A man of my intellect and Canadian upbringing does not belong in some cage.

As Mila hit the turnbuckles back first, Emma darted forwards and drove a running knee into her midriff, followed by three more before she pulled her out of the corner and slammed her face first into the middle of the ring with a bulldog. Martin started to push up to her hands and knees only for Mackenzie to drop back to the ropes, bouncing off them and catching her opponent before she could get any further up towards her feet with a low dropkick to the side of her head. The England native rolled to the side and started to rise once again only to see Emma pull her upwards by the hair only to drive a knee into her face. As the Londoner stepped backwards, the former FFW Champion grabbed her wrist and pulled Mila into a short arm clothesline that sent her down to the mat once more.

Zack: I don’t care what paperwork you have. The ruling is final. Fans, he’ll be in a shark cage during the No Surrender Championship at Unstoppable 11 whether he likes it or not. Plus there’s something he hasn’t thought of.

Dante: Don’t lie to the people. I always think of everything, it’s why my clients and I are so successful. But um...what were you talking about?

Mila started to sit up and as she did so, Mackenzie caught her with a stiff kick to her spine, following it up with a second before she pulled the former army officer to her feet and took her down to the canvas with a neckbreaker. Emma shook her head instead of going for the cover, choosing instead to pull her foe up to her feet and guided back to the ring ropes, pushing her against them before she fired her across the ring. On Mila’s return, the Chaotic Temptation member scooped her upwards, using her momentum against her to slam her down with a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker. Emma shoved her opponent off her knee so that the brunette landed face down upon the mat and quickly kicked upwards to drive a double knee drop into her lower back, followed by a second and a third before Martin was able to roll away from her. Martin quickly came back to her feet only for Emma to fire off forearm shots into her spine and kidney area before she scooped her up once more and drove her down into the canvas with a side suplex. Quickly Emma made the cover, hooking a leg as she did so.

Zack: Emma’s looking to end it early, and we got our first cover of the match!

One…

T-

Dante:  Yeah yeah, and it didn’t work. Does it ever work on the first cover around here? Now what were you talking about?

Mila kicked out and sat up as Emma made it to her feet and the Scot drove a kick into the middle of her opponent’s back before she pressed a knee against the top of her spine and applied a rear chinlock. Martin refused to submit as the referee asked her the question, instead trying to pull apart the Scottish wrestlers hands and when she had little success in separating them, the Englishwoman gritted her teeth and began to force her way up to her feet. As Martin got vertical, Emma released the hold and left her feet to snap Martin back down to the mat with a jumping reverse bulldog. Martin held the back of her head as she rolled onto her front and Emma wasted no time at all in trapping her legs and rolling backwards to pull the former soldier into a bow and arrow submission.

Zack: It just goes from bad to worse here for Mila. This bow and arrow...I don’t know how you get out of it without quitting.

Dante: I’d tell you, but neither of these two are paying me for my insight. Now stop dodging the question and tell me what you think I haven’t thought of yet about Unstoppable.

Again the referee asked Mila if she wanted to quit, getting a definite ‘No’ from the London born grappler. Emma pulled further back on her head, putting more and more pressure on her spine. Still Martin refused to submit before she started to wriggle and writhe in Emma’s grip, causing her to let go as Martin managed to roll off her knees, landing on the Scot’s chest before she rolled away further. Mackenzie quickly came to her feet and started to pull Midnight to her feet, pushing her back against the ropes again with a series of knife edge chops. The Chaotic Temptation member sent her foe across the ring with an Irish whip and dropped her head looking for the back body drop...only for Martin to slam on the brakes and deliver a knee to her face instead.

Zack: It’s very simple. You better hope Cassandra retains that title. Because if she doesn’t and that cage starts coming down to the floor, who do you think is going to be waiting for you instead?

Dante: ……………………………………………………………

Emma reeled backwards and Mila launched herself towards her and took her down to the canvas with a Thesz press. As Martin landed on top of the former Ultraviolence Champion she began to slam home her right fist into her face in rapid fire fashion as she cradled the back of her head with her left. The referee called for the break and Mila pulled Emma upwards as she came to her feet, continuing the barrage of blows - though switching up from straight right hands to forearms slammed into her cheek and jaw as she got Mackenzie upright...only to take her back down to the mat with a snapmare takedown. Before Emma could move from the sitting position, Mila drove a boot into her back. As soon as it struck the Chaotic Temptation member rolled to the side and began to rise to her feet as the London born wrestler set off towards the ring ropes and came off them to deliver a running neckbreaker to her foe.

Zack: After all you’ve cost her, I promise you that Lilly’s gonna be waiting to greet you if she wins when that shark cage comes down. And it won’t be to shake your hand either.

Dante: ……………………………………………………………………….

Emma rolled away and started to come back to her feet only for Mila to grab her around the waist and jerk the Scottish wrestler upwards and hurled her down to the canvas with a German suplex. Martin didn’t release the rear waistlock as she landed the move rolling through and bringing her for back upwards into a second German suplex. A third, fourth and fifth followed that before she released her grip on the Glaswegian. Emma rolled away to the ropes and started to pull herself upright only for Midnight to charge towards her and catch her with a running European uppercut against the ring ropes. Mila didn’t give her more experienced foe a moment to recover before she sent her flying once more - this time with a release overhead belly to belly suplex.

Zack: While my broadcast colleague mulls on that, we’ll get back to the match. And this tenacity we’re seeing out of Mila tells me she’s trying to show Emma what she wanted to see.

Once more Emma started to rise and this time, when she made it to her feet, Mila was right there to meet her with a combination of right and left hand punches before she took the Glaswegian by the wrist and fired her across into the corner. As Mackenzie hit the corner hard, Mila followed in close behind her and caught her with a busaiku knee. Emma stumbled forwards out of the corner as Midnight rolled backwards to her feet and caught the Scot as she came forwards, lifting her up onto her shoulders before she fell backwards to slam her down into the canvas with a Samoan Drop. Quickly Mila made the cover and hooked Emma’s leg as she did so.

Zack: Mila with the cover, and Emma may have had the wind knocked out of her too!

One…

Tw--

Zack: Still no dice for ehr, but Mila’s staying right on the attack here. Smart strategy from her. And...are you going to sit there in silence the rest of the match? I mean I don’t mind, but you might want to earn your paycheck.

The former FFW Champion kicked out and Mila pulled her quickly upwards and into an inverted atomic drop before she stepped away from her opponent, taking a moment to measure Emma upwards before she came forward and drove a kick into her midsection. Martin followed it up with a kick to the side of her head that caused the Chaotic Temptation member to stumble before she dropped down to one knee which gae Mila an opening to quick step forward with a big boot to the side of the head. Mackenzie fell to the side, catching herself with an outstretched arm that she used to steady herself before a second before she tried to get to her feet, getting up just as the Englishwoman came back off the ring ropes and flattened her with a bicycle kick to the jaw.

Dante: I was thinking about Canadian things, if you don’t mind. And I don’t think Lilly would lay a finger on me, besides Cassandra will be retaining so it’s a moot point.

Zack: You don’t think so, huh? Well you better hope your client does, because I am pretty confident if she doesn’t, Steen won’t be the only one hurting after the match is over.

Emma held her face with one hand as she again rolled to her side and started to rise only for Mila to guide her back to her feet and suddenly hoist her high above her head, holding her up high before she sent her down to the canvas once more with a Gorilla Press Slam. Mackenzie landed, arching her back up off the mat as one hand went to her spine before she rolled over onto her front and as she did Midnight stepped forwards and onto her back before leaning forwards to slap her sides then grabbed her foe by the wrists before straightening up into a standing surfboard submission hold. Emma grimaced in pain as Mila pulled backwards on her arms while standing on the small of her back and Davis slid into position, asking the Scot if she wanted to quit.

Zack: I can’t begin to tell you how many ways this hold right here hurts. Emma’s not known for quitting too much, but I wouldn’t blame her if she did.

Dante: This isn’t even for the next title shot, because I haven’t signed off on such a thing. After we defeat Lilly, I’ll be putting in for Cassandra to get a paid vacation.

Emma shook her head in response which only caused Mila to adjust her grip, inching her hands further down her opponent’s arms as she leaned back again, putting more and more pressure on the Glaswegian. Still the Chaotic Temptation member refused to submit, even as she let out a momentary cry of pain from being in the hold. Again the referee asked and got a shake of the head from the Scottish wrestler who refused to submit as she wiggled and writhed underneath the army veteran, trying to pull her arms free of her. Mila though had her limbs gripped tight. Mackenzie let out another loud cry - a mix of pain of effort as she tried to jerk one of her arms downwards as she bucked her hips wildly against the mat and managed to send Mila off balance and out of the hold.

Zack: Now that was veteran know-how there, and Emma found a way to get herself free. Would you have come up with that if it were Cassandra stuck in it?

Dante: No, I’d have found a much more brilliant way to do it.

Martin regained her balance quickly and went to press home her advantage over her opponent by leaving her feet looking for a double foot stomp. Emma rolled out of the way at the last moment and came back up to her hands and knees as Mila took a half step to catch her balance. As Midnight turned towards the Chaotic Temptation member, the Scot launched herself forwards, grabbing hold of Mila around the legs before she dumped her to the canvas with a double leg takedown that saw the back of Mila’s head bounce off the canvas. As soon as Martin landed on the canvas, Emma flipped forwards into a jackknife pin attempt.

Zack: Look at that cover, Emma’s three seconds from the bell!

One…

Two…

Dante: If that had been Cassandra, it wouldn’t even have made a two count before she kicked out.

Midnight kicked out and the pair started back to their feet, Emma making it upright first and started to fire off kicks into her opponent’s body. Mila caught her by the foot as she landed the third kick and Emma hopped in front of her for a second before she left her feet and caught her opponent with an enzuigiri to the side of her head. Midnight dropped to all fours and took a moment to get her bearings before she started to rise to her feet once more only for Mackenzie to catch her with a knee to the gut before she hooked her head and took her down to the mat with a snap suplex. Once more Martin began to rise and as she did so, Angel grabbed her by the wrist and twisted her arm up behind her back and into a hammerlock. Mila grimaced in pain as the arm was contorted further up her back. The referee asked the former soldier if she wanted to quit, getting a shake of her head as the brunette held her shoulder for a couple of seconds with her free hand before she started to fire off back elbows.

Dante: I think you aren’t giving Lilly enough credit here. I don’t think she’d attack me after the match, despite being a former drug-addled prostitute on the streets of Sheffield.

Zack: Uh huh. Keep talking about that, and there’s a very good possibility the fans watching Unstoppable are gonna get a bonus match after Cassandra’s title defense.

Emma avoided the attempted blows to the side of her head and released the hammerlock with a little shove in the back as she did. Midnight stumbled half a step and Mackenzie fired off a stiff short punch into her kidney area. A second and third followed that up which froze Mila for a moment. The Chaotic Temptation member took full advantage as she delivered a backstabber to her foe, slamming her back into both of her knees as she left her feet. Martin rolled, arching her back in pain as she did so and was quickly brought back to her feet by Mackenzie who fired her across the ring and into the corner. As Midnight hit the pads back first she let out a slight cry of pain and Emma followed it up quickly by charging towards her and delivering a running shoulder thrust into her midsection, driving her spine back against the turnbuckle pads once more. Three more shoulder thrusts followed that before Mackenzie backed up and pressed a boot against Mila’s throat to choke her out.

Zack: Emma’s never been above bending the rules in a match, and tonight is no exception either.

Dante: Well let’s be honest. It’s Mila, she’d probably choke sooner or later anyway.

The referee asked for the break and started the count, getting to four before Emma lowered her foot and started to drive lifted knees into her foes midriff before she hopped up onto the top rope. Mackenzie grabbed hold of Mila’s head as she did so and launched herself forwards into a tornado DDT. As Midnight hit the canvas, the Chaotic Temptation member came back up to her feet and moved towards her foe’s feet, grabbing hold of her ankles and stomped down three times into her gut before she stepped through and turned her over into a sharpshooter, sitting low and pulling back on her legs to put pressure on her back. Davis slid into position to ask the brunette if she wanted to quit, getting a definite from the woman even as there was a look of immense pain upon her face. Davis asked again and got another ‘No’ from Mila as she clawed at the canvas, stretching her arm out towards the ring ropes and finding them agonisingly just out of reach. Shaking her head as the official asked her once more, Mila dug her elbows into the mat and pushed herself up a little bit before hauling herself forwards and this time when she stretched out she managed to wrap a hand around the bottom rope.

Zack: Mila got to the ropes, and there’s another thing you haven’t thought of. When you go hanging over the T-Mobile Arena, Kat’s gonna be given the key to your cage. And after everything you’ve said about her in the past….you just better hope she doesn’t lose it.

Dante: WHAT?! I didn’t agree to that either! Besides everything I ever said about Kat was merely friendly banter! She knows that.

Davis saw it immediately and called for the break, starting the count which saw Mackenzie nod her head and get up on three, releasing her hold as she turned and stepped forwards only to drive an elbow drop into Mila’s spine as Midnight held onto the bottom rope. It caused her to let go of the bottom rope and Mackenzie pulled her away from the ring ropes by her foot before she stepped over her and locked in a camel clutch on the brunette. Davis again got down in front of Mila, asking her if she wanted to submit as Emma sat lower on her back, pulling back further as her fingers were interlocked underneath her jaw. Martin refused to quit when the referee asked despite the look of pain on her face. The Chaotic Temptation tightened up her grip in order to pull back even further as she sat lower, putting more pressure onto her back. Martin’s hand seemed to be wavering on the brink of tapping against her opponent’s leg while she kicked out her feet aimlessly, though still she refused to actually submit when the referee asked.

Zack: You can tell that Mila’s really considering stopping this match, but she’s still toughing it out. That’s the kind of determination that serves you well in the No Surrender division.

Dante: You know, Sydney is going to be at the show with the other Future Shock girls. I say we let her mind the key….and the cage controls.

Emma adjusted her position slightly to apply further pressure and as she did so Midnight tried to escape the hold, only succeeding in adjusting her position and when she did, she managed to kick a foot out over the bottom rope. Frantically she started to wave her hands to bring it to the referee’s attention; Davis looking back and when she saw it, called for the break. Emma kept the hold applied, forcing the official to count and only broke when the count got to four. Mackenzie rose to her feet, holding her hands aloft before she pulled her foe upwards and into a release German suplex. Midnight hit the mat hard and Emma quickly climbed up to the top ropes before she launched herself into a moonsault that saw her crash down across Mila’s body. Quickly Emma hooked the leg for the cover.

Zack: A textbook moonsault, and that might be the end of the night for Mila!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: Well it’s not, and I don’t appreciate you making these comments so close to Unstoppable.

At the last moment Midnight managed to roll her shoulder to break up the pinfall in the nick of time. Davis showing the two count to the Chaotic Temptation member who looked at her with disdain at the official even as she accepted the count. Rolling away, the former FFW Champion came to her feet and started to wave her opponent upright. Slowly the brunette used the ring ropes to rise upwards and as she turned, Mackenzie was making a cutting motion with her fingers before she darted towards Martin and left her feet as she went for the Playing with Scissors headscissors DDT only for Mila to catch her as she leapt onto her shoulders and drove her down into the canvas with a sitout powerbomb.

Zack: I don’t care what you appreciate about my comments personally, and--PLAYING WITH SCI--NO, Mila countered! What a powerbomb!

Martin rolled away to the ropes once more and started to pull herself upwards once more. Emma likewise came to her feet and again charged towards Mila, only to get caught again as Martin lowered her shoulder and elevated the former FFW Champion up into the air with a back body drop only for the Scot to land on her feet on the apron. Mackenzie took a second to get her bearings before she fired off a haymaker towards her foe which only got air as Mila ducked underneath the blow and drove her shoulder into Emma’s gut. It caused the wrestling veteran to bend double and Martin didn’t waste a moment as she pulled Emma’s head through the ropes and drove a stiff knee strike to her face. A second knee strike followed before Mila hooked her head and pulled Emma through the ropes into the ring, leaving her ankles resting on the middle rope before she dropped her on her head with a hangman DDT.

Zack: I think Emma will have to agree that Mila is showing that killer instinct tonight, after her head stops pounding at least.

Dante: Why are we still talking about this match? We should be talking about Cassandra and her successful defense coming up at Unstoppable, and NOT all this nonsense you’re trying to unnerve me with.

Again Mila took a couple of moments as she sat up, hands going to her back before she started to force herself to rise ahead of her opponent. She made it upright a second or two before the Chaotic Temptation made it back to a vertical base and Midnight caught her with a spinning backfist to her jaw, following it up with an European uppercut before she yanked Emma forwards and into a crooked short arm lariat. As Emma sat back up, Mila moved quickly to lock in a straitjacket choke hold pressing her knee into her foes back as she pulled back on her arms across her throat. Martin still had a look of pain on her face as it was obvious that her back was still bothering her as she pulled back further on her arms. Davis got down in front of the Scotswoman, asking her if she wanted to submit and got a definite ‘No’ from her as she struggled fruitlessly to try and pull her arms free.

Zack: Like I said earlier, Emma isn’t known for quitting! And it’s going to take one hell of an effort to change that.

Dante: Cassandra would have already made her tap out by now, but you’re not intelligent enough to see that.

Again Emma refused to submit in the hold when asked by the official and instead started to try and push herself back to her feet. As Mackenzie managed to get to one knee, Midnight released her grip on one of her arms as she transitioned from the straightjacket choke hold into the cobra clutch sleeper. Martin immediately tightened up as much as she could; Davis checking the hold and declaring legal as she asked Emma if she wanted to quit. The Glaswegian refused as she reached out to the ropes with her free hand and started to move towards them, only making it one step before Mila jerked her backwards and away from them. Emma tried to move once more towards the ropes as her movements started to fade. The referee raised the hand of the Chaotic Temptation member and watched it drop down to her side. She raised it again and it dropped once more.

Zack: We’re one drop away from calling for the bell here. Emma may not even be conscious right now!

Dante: Who cares?! No one likes either of these two. At least no one that matters!

The referee raised her hand once more and as she released it, Emma reached back and grabbed hold of her foe by the head and sprung forwards to deliver a cutter to her foe. Mila released the hold as she rolled away from her opponent. The official checked on both wrestlers as Emma was trying to catch her breath on the canvas while Mila gave her a nod of her head. Davis started a slow count on the two competitors, watching as the pair slowly started to rise. As they got to their feet, Emma charged towards Midnight who caught her with a kick to the gut before she quickly scooped her up off her feet and slammed her into the canvas with the London Calling Michinoku driver. The Englishwoman quickly made the cover, hooking both of her foe’s legs as she did so.

Zack: LONDON CALLING!!! I think that’ll do it!!

One…

Two…

...THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dante: WRONG WRONG WRONG! Do you ever get these right, Hudson?

Mila looked to the referee, asking for the three count only for the official to shake her head and show the two count to her, telling her that Emma got her shoulder up at the last moment. Midnight checked once more with the official who again confirmed the two count. The Londoner accepted the count as she came back to her feet and began to circle her opponent, cracking her knuckles over her head as Mackenzie began to rise upwards. Before the Chaotic Temptation member could get her feet underneath her, Mila caught her from behind, hooking her arms as though setting her up for a tiger suplex only to instead sweep her leg and drive her face first into the canvas with a facebuster. As they crashed into the mat, Mila rolled through to lock in the Final Stretch cattle mutilation submission.

Zack: Ohh, there it is! Mila’s favorite submission...some call it the cattle mutilation. She calls it the FINAL STRETCH!!

Dante: I hope to never meet the person who names a move after murdering farm animals.

Emma tried to pull her arms free only for Mila to tighten up the hold further, interlocking her fingers as she did so. Mackenzie refused to quit, fighting against the hold but as she struggled in the hold, it only caused Martin to tighten her grip further, making the hold even more painful. Still Emma refused to submit as she sought to try and find an escape but was caught in the middle of the ring and as Midnight showed no signs of releasing the hold, Mackenzie reluctantly tapped out. The referee called for the bell and when it sounded, Martin released the hold and rolled away, holding her back with a look of pain on her face. The referee helped her to her feet and raised her hand.

Kat: Here is your winner, by way of submission… “MIDNIGHT” MILA MARTIN!!!!

Zack: AND SHE DID IT!! I’ll be damned, that may be an upset to some! But Mila has pulled off one hell of a win here!

Dante: Doesn’t matter. Wasn’t for the title. And it wasn’t for a title shot either. So she can calm down.

The fans cheered the Englishwoman loudly as she celebrated her victory while Emma rolled out of the ring, holding her neck and shoulder with a look of discomfort on her face. Her husband checked that she was okay as he helped her out of the ring before the camera cut back to Mila in the ring as she climbed up to the middle rope and made a title motion around her waist before the show cut elsewhere.

Cordy’s Challenge

A very comfortable setting greets the viewers as the show changes to a studio with plush furniture surrounding a glass table. In one chair is Amber Carano, and to her right is Cordy Stevenson. 

Amber: Hello, everyone. Amber here, and today I have the chance to sit down with Cordy Stevenson, who has been making quite a efw waves since she arrived at Breaking Point just a couple weeks ago. Thank you for joining me.

Cordy: You’re most certainly welcome, chica. Believe me, the pleasure is truly all mine.

Amber: While many of us are familiar with you and your very impressive career, let’s lay the groundwork for those who aren’t and give you a chance to educate everyone watching on just who Cordelia Stevenson is. 

Cordy smirks and then speaks straight to the camera.

Cordy: Well, first let me say this, if you’re watching this and you don’t know who I am? Well, allow me to introduce you to 2020, because clearly, you’ve been gone and out of touch for quite some time! 

She jokingly laughs and then waves her hand as she turns back to Amber. 

Cordy: Nah, I’m joking. 

She strokes her chin as if pondering something, and then nods. 

Cordy: Although there might be a hint of truth to that. But for real though, the name is Cordelia Stevenson and I’m known for showing up and showing out. It doesn’t matter where I am; the effort, the dedication, the heart, the determination, it’s always the same. I’m always me. And truthfully, that amongst other things is what has earned me my reputation and what has made me a hall of famer in this business. Man, I started out on this journey many, many years ago. A bright eyed young woman with visions of conquering the world and I worked damn hard to make sure those visions come true. For people that follow the business, they may know me from way back when, when I was just a young upstart making a name for herself in PDW — Platinum Dynasty Wrestling, as a member of the tag team ‘Sex Sells’ with Cindy Parker. Those truly in the know may even remember me from the reality show ‘The Body Slam Academy’ that chronicled my journey into the business. But the more casual fan may just recognize me as an FGA Hall of famer and current reigning and defending FGA International Heavyweight Champion. 

She casually shrugs.

Cordy: I’ve been many places and done a lot of things. I’m not going to sit here and recount my entire history, nor run through my list of accomplishments and accolades. Both are extensive, and I’m pretty sure we’ve got limited time, and besides, I’m pretty sure there are plenty of other things that you’d like to discuss. Am I right? 

Cordy raises an eyebrow as she glances back over at Amber, who responds with a nod. 

Amber: Can you tell us a little more about the history you have with Savannah Star? It’s very clear she was not all that happy to see you when you arrived.

Cordelia lets out a low whistle accompanied with a chuckle. 

Cordy: It almost looked as if she saw a — ghost, right? 

A sly smirk spreads across the face of the FGA International Heavyweight Champion. 

Cordy: Because in so many ways, that’s exactly what I am to Savannah Tay—

She catches herself and holds up a finger. 

Cordy: Star. So desperate to truly become one, she married into the name. How about that? But yes, you saw her face that night, Amber. It looked as if she saw a ghost. The ghost that incessantly haunts her for her past sins. I’m the consequence of her bad decisions. A reminder that things could have been so different, yet this is the path that she chose. I’m the mirror that Savannah Star can’t stand to look at because it reflects the truth on who she truly is…. and reminds her of what she isn’t. 

Cordy scoffs and shakes her head. 

Cordy: I’m the Beatrix Kiddo to her Bill, and I’m pretty sure you know the plot behind Kill Bill. She tried to take everything away from me and she left me for dead. But you know what? In typical Savannah Star fashion, she didn’t get the job done. Just like she didn’t get the job done at Fury. 

Amber: Do you think she feels threatened by your presence at all? 

Cordy: Honestly? Whether she feels threatened or not is irrelevant. Savannah knows what it is. She knows my pedigree and she knows exactly what and WHO she’s dealing with. Just like I know that she’s stood across the ring from some of the biggest names this business has ever seen; gone toe to toe and even beaten some of the best. Savannah doesn’t get intimidated easily, but that can be a gift and a curse. It means she doesn’t know when she’s in danger…

Her voice trails off for a second as a sweet and seemingly innocent smile spreads across her lips. 

Cordy: … or when to run. 

Amber: Now we’ve been led to believe it was her attack on Starla McCloud at Fury that prompted you to decide to get involved Was that the the only reason, or were there other factors that made you decide it was time to make your first appearance in FFW? 

Cordy:  That was definitely the leading factor amongst other things. Seeing that attack, it took me back, you know? Not only to what she did to me, but to what she did to someone very close to me as well. But he wasn’t so lucky, and his career was ended by her hands. That’s something I don’t even think she realizes, but it’s information that I’m privy to. After all these years, the pattern hasn’t changed at all. Savannah comes up short, Savannah throws a tantrum. Savannah lashes out and cowardly attacks someone that doesn’t deserve it. 

At Fury, you saw the hamster running in the wheel. Savannah came up short and she lashed out, why? Because pointing a finger is easier than acknowledging she’s far from perfect. Laying blame is an easier alternative than accountability. She’s an extremely talented woman that is always looking for a shortcut. But sometimes those perceived shortcuts lead you to nothing but a dead end. She’s going to learn that the hard way and maybe I’m the one that needs to drive that lesson home. And besides… The Rona done had the world shut down long enough. Your girl was getting a tad bit restless in the crib, so why not come out and make a splash? Cordelia Stevenson showing up in FFW? Who the hell would have thought that? 2020 has definitely been on some BS, but we can still make some highlights. I think this will definitely be one of them. 

Amber: What were you expecting walking out in front of that crowd for the first time in Chicago at Breaking Point? Were you concerned? Excited? Take us through that moment as all our viewers and everyone in the arena saw you for the first time here.

Cordy lets out a sigh. 

Cordy: Man, it was all love. I wasn’t really sure what to expect. Chicago has always been an amazing city to work in and it’s shown me an incredible amount of love throughout the course of my career. But, there I was walking into a company where the fans were new to me. I was an outsider, and you never really know how you’ll be treated as an outsider walking into a foreign place. But like I said, at the end of the day, I’m always me, and I’m going to rock out like only I know how. Real resonates no matter where you are and when my music hit in Chicago, and I heard that roar from the crowd, I already knew what time it was. 

She laughs. 

Cordy: It was definitely ‘Go’ time.  

Amber: I think the biggest question left is what is it that you are hoping to gain from this? Is there something you’re after? 

Cordelia leans back, getting comfortable in the chair. 

Cordy: What do I hope to gain from this? Honestly, not a damn thing. 

She casually shakes her head and gauges the look of surprise on Amber’s face. There is a brief moment of silence before she continues on. 

Cordy: But what do I hope to give? My absolute all. And on FFW’s grandest stage. I don’t know about you Amber, but lately I’ve been feeling a bit…. Unstoppable. 

She slowly shifts her attention towards the camera, her radiant smile on full display.

Cordy: Care to prove otherwise, Savvy? You got a kick out of picking on Ms. Starla, well… now pick on someone your own size. Let’s make it happen, chica. 

Amber: Wow!  The biggest show of the year for FFW is July 25th at Unstoppable 11, practically in Savannah’s backyard in Las Vegas at the T-Mobile Arena on FFW All Access. Fans, the only question left is for a woman who isn’t here with us. We’ll have an answer from Savannah at Velocity. 

She turns her attention back to Cordy and shakes her hand.

Amber: Thanks for taking the time to talk with me, Miss Stevenson.

Cordy: No, thank you, Amber. 

The camera gets a close up of the legend’s face before heading to a commercial break. 

A Little Rundown

A clip shows the last moments from the recent match between Harley Shannon and Abigail Lindsay, where the Gold Standard member tried to run her over with the motorcycle she drives to the ring. The next shot finds Harley alongside Jake in her locker room watching the monitor before he mutes the television.

Jake: Normally I’d say congratulations on getting to be part of Unstoppable this year, but it feels strange considering it’s partially because well….Abigail tried to run you down with her motorcycle. 

Harley took a deep breath as she had a grim look on her face.

Harley: Thanks Jake. And you’re right, it’s weird. All this talk from Lindsay about how I should leave the Gold Standard alone...how I shouldn’t fuck with the Gold Standard and how she wants to warn me ever thinking about it again...and that’s what she tries to do. Shorten my career - maybe even end my career - by trying to run me over with her damned motorcycle in her desperation to get away from me continuing to beat her ass right there in the ring. Though, Hell, I guess it makes a change from having all their members coming on down to the ring and assaulting me in a gang attack.

Jake: I’m not sure trying to run someone over in the wrestling business is going to dissuade them from wanting to get their hands on you or your friends. I mean you’re already back in the ring with them at Velocity Thursday with Mara. And now you got Abi at Unstoppable, in her first match on that show. I’m guessing you don’t plan for it to be time for celebration for her, huh?

Harley: Not in the slightest, Jake. I’ve been dealing with the Gold Standard in one way or another in what feels like every single match I’ve had since last August - be it having one of them or their manager on commentary…or having one them attack me during matches, steal wins away from me or hit me with title belts or put me into surprise handicap matches. Right up to the point where they want to mow me down with a motorbike. At Velocity, on Thursday, while we’re raising an awful lot of money for the Shriners Hospital for Children to help a lot of sick kids and their families… Mara and I are going to give the Gold Standard the fight of their lives. And that’s just going to be a warm up for when I face Abigail at Unstoppable and make her regret missing me when she tried to run me over; make her regret a lot of her life choices. 

Jake pauses in thought about something before he begins again.

Jake: I heard something about that match, but it’s probably not important. Say, were you surprised or maybe even happy when Lacey failed to complete the four defenses and Angel won the Phoenix Championship as a result?  

Harley: I was maybe a little happy that after everything Lacey and her friends did to me that she didn’t manage to rack up that fourth defence and join Lilly and Kaoru in that very elite little club. Honestly, though, I was just looking forward to getting to that match at Velocity and then facing Lindsay at Unstoppable and making her pay for trying to turn me into roadkill. Why? What have you heard, Jake?

Jake: It’s probably nothing. I have a weird knack for being around when certain things are said about matches in FFW. And I don’t know if it’s true, because I overheard it from the Gold Standard locker room when I was walking past it before the show tonight. So it could be nothing at all.

Harley: You have a knack for being in the right place at the right time, don’t you? So, with all the disclaimers and with us all taking it with the pinch of salt that it deserves to be taken with. What did you happen to overhear that may, or may not be true?

Jake: Well….I’m pretty sure I heard Kyle’s voice. I don’t know if he was talking to anyone in the room or on the phone. But I’m pretty sure I heard him say the winner of this match gets the next crack at the new Phoenix Championship. 

Harley nodded her head.

Harley: That’s...interesting. But, like you said, you had no idea who Kyle was talking to. That’d be the icing on the cake but until it actually gets confirmed… I’m just going to beat the dye out of Lindsay’s hair and leave her in an awful lot of pain at Unstoppable.

Jake: I have an idea. I could text Adam and see if he’s heard anything about it. I think he’d be a more reliable source of information than Kyle. What do you think? 

Harley: I’d appreciate that, Adam would be far more reliable than an overheard conversation between Kyle and whoever. Thank you for letting me know about this, Jake.

Jake retrieved his phone out of his pocket, and began tapping away at the screen before a press of his thumb finished whatever he was typing. He looked back to Harley.

Jake: There. I asked him if your match was for a Phoenix title shot at Unstoppable. I think he’d know better than about anyone but maybe Samantha. So when he--

Jake’s phone vibrates in his hand before he gets to finish his thought, and he looks down to the screen and then to Harley.

Jake: ‘That’s what Samantha told me.’ 

He showed her the screen after reading the message aloud.

Harley: Looks like I’ve got an added bonus after I’m done beating Lindsay from pillar to post, turning her black and blue and getting her caught up in the Eruption to leave her bleeding in the middle of the ring for Kyle and her Gold Standard sisters to scoop her up afterwards.

Jake: I guess every cloud does have a silver lining…

The camera sees him texting a thanks to the Future Shock Director before the show heads elsewhere. 

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 10:09:24 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 02:21:12 pm »

Kat: The following contest is scheduled for one fall to a finish.

The arena darkens, and a familiar purple light bathes the arena with flashes of green and black for effect. The colours alone bring a cheer from the crowd, even though the music is yet to hit. It’s then that the opening keyboard strokes of “Beyond the Burning Skies” play over the speakers. Giving way to much heavier riffs, the song kicks in fully and from the back steps Vincent Belmont.

Power. Power and glory,
Things my empty soul has craved since dawn.
Fury, eternal, painful longing.
It grows inside me like a raging storm.

Burning ablaze in my heart
My will, my wish to see it all!

Turning to face the curtain again, he waits expectantly for someone. That someone comes a moment later; Valerie McFarlane. Valerie grins widely, dancing around on the stage to the music, making sure she covers both far ends of it before returning to the centre, where she grins up at her friend and manager.

Close your eyes and reach beyond the heavens,
Touch the moonlit sky,
An awe-inspiring view of the world!
Feel the beast, go on and grasp your future
On your way beyond...beyond the burning skies!

Valerie then takes off down the ramp, purple and green pyro exploding with every step she takes on her way down. Once at the bottom, she keeps going and throws herself into the ring, under the bottom rope. Rolling to her feet, she spins around three times, stopping herself by putting one leg out, digging it into the mat. Her hand then shoots upwards in a fist and she throws her head back, to a loud roar from the crowd. She then takes to the turnbuckle, putting her hands on the top rope and leaping to the middle one, where she throws both hands out to the crowd.

Kat: On her way to the ring, from Edinburgh, Scotland! Weighing 150 pounds, please welcome VALERIEEEEEEE MCFARLAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE!

On Kat finishing her introduction, Valerie hops back down and heads to her corner, where she meets Vincent. Removing her leather jacket, she hands it to a ringside attendant and discusses something with Vincent while awaiting what comes next.

Zack: Valerie McFarlane is about to face the tallest and biggest test literally since she came back a few weeks ago in the form of the Titaness. I’ve got a very special guest with me here, who will be facing Isis and Valentina at our charity show Thursday as well as having another huge match this month on board a cruise ship. Alessandra, welcome to Breaking Point.

Alessandra: Thank you, Zack. I am very happy to be here, and not only because it is a great opportunity to scout the opposition ahead of our match on Thursday. I always think that the booth is the best seat in the house.

The lights in the arena go out.

Just then as the intro to “Kong at the Gates” by The Misfits blares into the arena, generating a buzz from the crowd.

Kat: Making her way to the ring…representing The Privileged Circle…Hailing from the City Of Angels, Los Angeles, California…standing at 6 foot 6 and weighing two hundred and thirty pounds. She is the “Titaness of Destruction”…

ISIS MORALES!!!!!!

As the music begins, and the spotlight is beaming on the stage, Isis Morales comes out of the curtain. Isis makes their way down the aisle in a slow, intimidating pace, the spotlight following her on their way to the ring.

Once she climbs up to the apron of the ring, Isis faces the crowd and looks menacingly at them. She easily steps over the top rope to enter the ring with ease and then walks towards the center of the ring to stand there, soaking up the reaction from the crowd. Isis then stomps her foot down on the mat with force and, instantly, the four corners of the ring shoot out smoke, with a booming sound, mimicking an explosion. She lets out a primal roar and then goes over to a corner where she climbs up and poses, yelling back at the crowd at every chance. She then goes toward the opposite turnbuckle and does the same thing after climbing up. Then, as she comes down, Isis takes off her coat and gives it to the ring attendant. Isis then runs herself across the ropes once to loosen herself up before settling in the corner of the ring as they wait for the match to begin.

Zack: You and Nadia are going to have to find a way to contend with this woman right here, along with her partner. But you both have shown that size doesn’t necessarily dictate success in this sport.

Alessandra: There is the saying that the bigger they are the harder they fall… but I know that we have a massive challenge ahead of us, both figuratively and literally.

As referee Melinda Davis gives a cursory check to both women for any illegal items, Kat makes her way out of the ring. Happy that neither woman has anything that they shouldn’t have, Davis calls for the bell to get the match underway. The two women meet in the centre of the ring and as Valerie starts to head towards a tie up, Isis catches her with a headbutt out of the blue that knocks her back several steps. A trio of stiff forearms connect across Valerie’s chest pushing her further back into the corner, but as soon as she is backed up against the turnbuckles Isis actually takes a step back allowing the red head to leave the corner. Valerie eyes her suspiciously but takes a couple of steps out of the corner, not taking her eyes off Isis the whole time. 

Zack: Velocity this Thursday will be a charity show featuring both the FFW and Future Shock rosters. Everyone who isn’t watching Future Shock, for whatever reason, is going to get to see one of its best tag teams when they face the Privileged Circle.

Alessandra: That is very nice of you to say, Zack. Myself and Nadia are very much looking forward to stepping onto the FFW stage and even more so since it is for an incredibly good and worthwhile cause.

Isis aims a spinning back fist at McFarlane as soon as she is within arms reach, but Valerie spots it coming and dodges quickly to the side to avoid it. The Hall of Famer straightens up again and quickly dodges a second attempt from the red haired Goliath, getting her a cheer from the live Cleveland crowd. Valerie straightens up again and quickly attempts to dodge the third try from Isis, but this time the former Ultraviolence champion manages to catch her with the spinning back fist sending her reeling backwards several steps. Isis follows with a series of forearm clubs to McFarlane’s chest which push her back into the corner again. Grabbing her by the hair, Isis pulls Valerie back out of the corner and tosses her halfway across the ring where she lands in a heap.   

Alessandra: It is scary to see just how much power Isis has, she was able to throw Valerie like she was nothing more than a rag doll then.

Zack: Valerie’s learning what so many did during Isis’ reign as the most dominant Future Shock Champion of her time there. That there’s no substitute or training for what you go through in the ring with her.

As Isis makes her way across the ring, Valerie  pulls herself up to her knees giving her head a shake to clear the cobwebs as she does. She gets back up to her feet, which earns her a massive pop from the Cleveland crowd. The cheers quickly turns to boos aimed at Isis as she connects a big boot to the Hall of Famer sending her straight back down to the canvas with a thud. Isis puts her boot on Valerie’s chest and tells Davis to start counting, getting her even more animosity from the crowd.

Zack: Even with a meaty paw like that, she’s not going to put the Hall of Famer away like this.

ONE!!!

Valerie gets her shoulder up almost immediately, barely even giving the referee the chance to count the one and then knocks Morales’ boot off her chest.

Alessandra: That looked like it was more a show of bravado rather than a serious cover but I’m not sure it’s wise to pull a trick like that on a competitor like Valerie McFarlane.

Isis smirks as Valerie gets back to her feet and rolls her eyes. Morales just shrugs as Valerie squares up to her and then strikes surprisingly quickly to hit the Hall of Famer with an elbow to the jaw. Before Valerie can fully right herself, Isis picks her up into a Gorilla press. She holds her there for a moment, before lifts her up and down a couple of times, showing her size and strength even more which earns her more animosity from the live crowd. Isis laughs at the crowd reaction and goes to do it again, but Valerie starts to struggle wildly so the red haired Goliath tosses her across into the corner instead. McFarlane hits back first and crumples down to a seated position against the turnbuckles. Isis backs up across the ring into the corner diagonally opposite and watches with a smirk on her face as Valerie starts to pull herself together. Giving her head another shake and holding her back, the Hall of Famer gets back to her feet a little tentatively.

Alessandra: I think that Valerie is showing just how much resilience and tenacity she has. No matter what Isis has thrown at her so far she just keeps getting back up.

Zack: You’re not kidding. You don’t develop the list of accolades Valerie has without having all the tools essential to being where she has been.

As soon as Valerie is upright Isis takes off towards her looking for a corner avalanche splash but at the last second Valerie drops down to the canvas and rolls out of the way. Unable to stop her momentum in time, Isis continues on and crashes heavily into the corner before landing in a pile on the canvas with a ring shaking thud. The crowd comes to their feet, as Valerie gets to her feet in front of the red haired Goliath. As Isis starts to rise to her knees, Valerie steps up to the middle rope beside her and then hops off to deliver an enziguri that wobbles the Privileged Circle team member. Valerie immediately climbs the ropes again and this time as Isis gets to her knees McFarlane comes off the top rope with a flying dropkick to the head that sends Morales flat on her back on the mat.

Zack: Look at McFarlane getting some air beneath her. That’s a pretty good strategy, but for her sake, I wouldn’t rely on it too heavily because I’ve seen Isis make others pay when they have.

Alessandra: I think it’s clear to see that Valerie has a massive speed advantage over Isis too, and if she can combine the speed with the high moves, she could bring Isis down to her level.

Isis starts to pull herself up, but before she can fully get to her knees Valerie uses a low dropkick to knock her straight back down again. She mounts the red haired Goliath’s chest and starts to fire shots into the side of her head. Davis orders a break and Valerie obliges before the referee has got to a count of two and gets back to her feet without argument. Isis pulls herself up into a seated position but as soon as she does Valerie comes back quickly with a baseball slide to her back that wobbles the Privileged Circle team member. Moving quickly, Valerie comes from the otherside with a roundhouse kick that flattens Isis back to the mat. Immediately the Hall of Famer gets into position for a cover and Davis drops down into position for the count.

Alessandra: There was a lot of power behind that roundhouse kick, and you can’t blame Valerie for trying to get a three count after it.

ONE!!!

TW-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Getting her shoulder off the canvas, Isis grabs Valerie by the shoulders and powers back to her feet, lifting Valerie up with her as she does.

Zack: There is no one on this roster who physically can match Isis in terms of brute strength. And she just pulled Valerie up like she was picking up something off the floor.

As soon as she is fully upright, Isis releases Valerie’s shoulders and instead moves to try and squeeze the redhead with a bear hug. Valerie wants none of that though and immediately starts to struggle against Isis, causing the larger woman to release her grip. Valerie lands on her feet and then leaves them to deliver a low standing dropkick to the Privileged Circle team member’s knees. Isis wobbles and drops down to one knee from the impact, and Valerie doesn’t give her a chance to recover before another roundhouse kick to the head follows from the Hall of Famer which sends Isis stumbling backwards as she tries to stop herself from hitting the canvas. Isis pulls herself together but not quickly enough as Valerie grabs her by the shoulders and pulls her forward to start driving her knee into the red haired Goliath’s face.

Zack: Isis’ head is the size of a bowling ball, and Valerie’s trying to rattle her brain with these knees. I could see you trying this tactic Thursday night, Alessandra.

Alessandra: It is definitely a tactic I would favour. There’s nothing like a knee being driven into your face to level the playing field a little.

Isis starts to power back up to her feet and attempts to grab the Hall of Famer, but Valerie moves quicker and catches the Titaness square in the jaw with a European uppercut which takes her by surprise and staggers her back a step. Using the shock to her advantage, Valerie scales to the top turnbuckle. She pauses at the top to check the red haired Goliath’s position and as Isis turns towards her, she launches herself off with a missile dropkick to her chest that knocks Isis back several steps and causes her to stumble. As Isis tries to correct her balance, Valerie hops down and catches her to use a legsweep DDT to drive her head first into the canvas getting a massive pop from the Cleveland crowd.

Alessandra: I don’t think Isis saw that coming, and it’s understandable that this crowd are eating it up!

Zack: There aren’t too many places FFW will ever go that the fans won’t be cheering whoever Isis or Valentina is facing. Only one that comes to mind is Toronto for Valentina actually.

With Isis down on the canvas, Valerie takes off towards the ropes and hops up to the top turnbuckle, she measures to make sure that Isis is still down on the canvas before she launches herself off to a land a moonsault across the downed red haired Goliath’s body. Quickly the Hall of Famer hooks one of Isis’ legs for a cover as Davis gets back into position.

Zack: You won’t find a more fluid and graceful moonsault than that. Let’s see if it’s enough to keep the Titaness down.

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THR-NOPE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up before the three is complete and Valerie immediately rolls back to her feet before Isis has a chance to even sit up.

Alessandra: As perfect as the execution of that moonsault was, I think it is going to take a lot more to keep someone of Isis’ size and power down for three.

Valerie watches as Isis slowly starts to get back up and then heads towards the ropes. Rather than scaling them this time, she climbs through them onto the apron and grabs the top rope as she waits for Isis to get up. The Titaness finally makes it up and as soon as she does Valerie moves speedily with a springboard roundhouse kick that surprises Morales and flattens her back to the canvas. The crowd comes to their feet with cheers for the Hall of Famer as she gets back to her feet and Isis starts to pull herself up to her knees.

Alessandra: Valerie’s speed is proving to be a real game changer in this match, Isis can’t keep up with where she’s coming from next!

Zack: That’s one thing that’s hard for athletes the size of Isis to account for: speed. And this wouldn’t be the first time it’s come back to haunt her in her career.

As the Privileged Circle team member reaches her knees, McFarlane takes off towards the ropes for a handspring straight into a tornado DDT which flattens Isis back to the canvas again. The Hall of Famer moves quickly to deliver a standing elbow drop to the head of her downed opponent, and then gets to her feet again, to deliver a second for good measure. Still not satisfied Valerie pops back to her feet and takes off towards the ropes. She quickly scales to the top and measures to make sure Isis is still down before she launches herself into a 630 splash and then finally throws herself almost completely over Isis for the cover. Davis slides into position quickly for the count.

Zack: What a breathtaking splash from the high rent district! I’m not sure if Isis is gonna get up from this!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Isis gets her shoulder up a fraction of a second too late as the referee has just completed the three. Davis gets back to her feet and calls for the bell as Valerie rolls off Isis and takes a few moments to catch her breath before she gets back to her feet.

Kat: Your winner………………...via pinfall………………. VALERIE MCFARLANE!

Alessandra: Valerie has proved that size is not everything, and reminded everyone exactly why she has the list of accomplishments that she has. Not that anyone really needed reminding of it.

Zack: Don’t forget, fans. Alessandra and Nadia will be meeting the Circle at Velocity on a night where all proceeds go to the Shriners Hospital for Children! And then on the 28th, they’ll have a match in the Atlantic on Future Shock for a shot at the tag titles!

Valerie has her hand raised by Davis as Vincent joins her in the ring and raises her other hand. The Hall of Famer soaks in the cheers from the Cleveland crowd for a moment before she rolls out of the ring and makes her way to the back with Vincent before the cameras cut elsewhere.

The Hall Awaits

When the show heads to the backstage area of the Rocket Mortgage Fieldhouse, that’s where we find Adam alongside Lilly Arthur. And sitting behind them are five briefcases of different colors: red, blue, green, purple, and yellow. Each is sat up on a pedestal as Adam begins to speak.

Adam: Tonight, I have been given the honor of announcing the 2020 FFW Hall of Fame inductees and also announcing something very special for some of them that will be taking place at Unstoppable 11 on July 25th on FFW All Access. And the reason I have invited Lilly to join me is because…

He gives her his full attention now.

Adam: Being a two time Global Wars winner, having held the Fast Track and being one of two women ever who completed the series as well as Future Shock and a No Surrender Champion…. Lilly, you are going to be part of the 2020 class of the FFW Hall of Fame. Congratulations.

Someone hands Adam a bouquet of flowers,, which he gives to the #1 contender to the No Surrender Championship. Lilly looked completely shocked as she took the flowers from Adam.

Lilly: Seriously?!? I’m getting to be part of the Hall of Fame?!? This isn’t like one of those hidden camera prank shows is it? Like additional content for those who are signed up to FFW All Access for $10 a month? Ashton Kutcher’s not gonna jump out is he?!?

Adam: Not to my knowledge, especially since I have two other names to bring up who are going in with you. So I promise this is legitimate. You’re gonna need a new dress and everything for your speech the night before in Las Vegas too.

Lilly: Sorry, I always figured this would be something Colin would find out about first somehow and would make one of his ‘unique’ hype videos to tell me about. I’m definitely going to need a new dress...a whole new outfit. Harley and Mara better clear a day or two to go shopping. And a speech...I need to write a speech.

The brunette took a deep breath.

Lilly: I can’t believe it. I’m going into the FFW Hall of Fame. That’s incredible. That’s amazing. I can’t believe it’s happening. Wow. This is huge!!

Adam: I’m glad you’re excited. You know your classmates for it too very well. There’s only one other woman in FFW who can say she won Global Wars twice as well. She’s also been a champion in a tag team with the other individual joining you. I’m talking about Valentina Lozano and Isis Morales. Isis was a cornerstone of Future Shock, and one of the most dominant women in the history of it, as well as being a tag champion and Ultraviolence Champion. All three of you will be in the Hall of Fame this year. And while they may not like me very much, I won’t argue that they don’t belong in it with you. Their flowers are waiting in their locker room.

Lilly nodded her head.

Lilly: Valentina is definitely deserving of the honour. Like you said, the only other woman who has won Global Wars twice - and did it first. She’s also a Femme For All Finalist and one heck of a tag team wrestler. She’s also hugely experienced, massively talented and incredibly tenacious...even if her attitude sometimes sucks a little bit. While Isis held the Future Shock Championship for what? Almost an entire calendar year and turned aside a who’s who of challengers - redefined the term dominant. And Morales is definitely one heck of a powerhouse and as tough as they come. Definitely both well deserved Hall of Famers.

Adam: And that’s why Samantha has put together something special for the Hall of Famers this year at Unstoppable 11. Now you already have a match at the show, so this doesn’t affect you. But see these briefcases? 

He gestured behind him to the five colored briefcases.

Adam: At Unstoppable, both Valentina and Isis will have singles matches where the winner will get to select one of these cases. Whichever they want, but they won’t be able to open them till the shows that follow. Inside each is a replica title. Whichever case the winner of those two matches picks, they open the case and get to challenge for the title they find. That goes for their opponents too if they win. You’re already challenging for a title, so this only includes them and their opponents.

Lilly: That sounds like a huge opportunity for both Valentina and Isis. A chance for both of them to catapult themselves straight into contention for any title in the business. And a little bit more motivation for whoever is scheduled to face them at Unstoppable 11 - the biggest night in FFW’s year. Just think after I beat Cassandra, I could find myself defending the No Surrender Championship against one of them - depending on the contents of the case they pick. Or they could find themselves preparing to meet Shaw or Missy...

Adam: Five titles await. In one match, it’ll be a Hall of Fame battle between Valentina Lozano and Valerie McFarlane. The other is Isis facing a woman who I think will be in the Hall of Fame one day, “Midnight” Mila Martin. The winners of those two matches can pick whatever case they want, and will be given the combination to open them at a later date.

Lilly: Two huge prizes on the line and Valentina and Valerie should be one heck of a battle shouldn’t it? Valerie has done pretty much everything that there is to do in FFW while Valentina is just as experienced and just as talented - she’ll push her fellow Hall of Famer every step of the way and will most definitely earn whichever briefcase they pick. That might just be one of the more hotly anticipated matches of the night. While Mila against Isis could easily be a show stealer too. We know all about how dominant Isis can be and she’ll have to display all those skills against Midnight because she is full of heart and fight and has the skill set to twist Isis up into a pretzel and make sure she can’t use any of that power.

Adam: Each case holds one of five titles. The winner could earn themselves a FFW Championship match, or a shot at the Evolution or the Ultraviolence. There’s a Unity title in one of them, and there’s also a Phoenix Championship, which has been a big seller on the website. People like that one. A lot of options to open.

Lilly nodded her head in agreement.

Lilly: You’re right… there’s a lot of options there. A little bit of luck on your side when it comes to picking the case and it could be like winning the lottery. Everyone wants the FFW Championship and with one of those cases you could be one match away from scooping up the biggest prize in the company.

Adam: We’re calling it the Winner’s Circle matches, and good luck to all four women. And congratulations again to you and Valentina and Isis!

Adam shook Lilly’s hand before she was congratulated by her husband with a big hug before the show cut elsewhere.

Look Who’s Here

We are currently awaiting the start of our next match when the crowd begins buzzing. The fans are all turning their heads towards a certain part of the building. We cut to a camera quickly trying to find what it is causing the ruckus. As we pan around the lower bowl of the arena we soon find a blonde woman in leather pants, a white t-shirt and, black leather jacket making her way through the masses. Nevaeh Summers looks all business as she makes her way towards the barricade and hops over it. Coming into view is Kat Grayson, who was looking the opposite way, trying to pinpoint the source. Neaveh walked up to her and tapped her on the shoulder, startling the ring announcer. Kat turned around and seemed relieved to see Nevaeh standing there. We can faintly hear her say “You scared me”.

In the same faint volume we hear Nevaeh reply back with “You have nothing to be scared about, but a woman in this building does. Mind if I have this?”

Nevah was gesturing to the microphone Kat was holding. The brunette gave it to her as Nevaeh took it and started pacing around ringside. She ran a hand through her hair and started talking in an aggressive manner

Nevaeh: OK, there’s explanations wanted. I know that. The big questions are: Where has Nevaeh Summers been? Why was she so quiet? Why did she skip out on Fury?

Nevaeh pushed  and started shaking her head, even slapping herself at one point. Nevaeh seemed disgusted as she resumed speaking

Nevaeh: The honest truth is I allowed the actions of The Franchise to break me down. The fight against the three of them at the time was becoming overwhelming. It was clear to see that no matter how hard I was fighting it wasn’t enough. I’d lose matches and then I’d be left a beaten mess afterwards. Losing happens, part of the job. But to be humiliated time after time...that takes a toll.

Nevaeh was still pacing and shaking her head. The toll was immense as the camera began to follow her back and forth now.

Nevaeh: So there I was, feeling overwhelmed, wondering how I was gonna beat them...when it seemed I was given a chance. I was offered help….

Nevaeh started to become irate as she remained pacing, the camera still following along with her.

Nevaeh:...but all that was was a ploy to lure me into a trap so that no good bitch Dawn Lohan could prove her worth to her hero. To prove she was worthy of joining a group like The Franchise.

Nevaeh began to clinch her fists, her anger so overwhelming she had to pause for a moment and seeth. The crowd cheered as Nevaeh shook her head, closed her eyes and held a hand to the side of her head.

Nevaeh: I fell for the trap, I bite on the bait hard folks. I allowed Dawn to make a fool out of me. After that night...I couldn’t take it. Mentally I had enough and I left and I tried to cut off the world. I didn’t want anything to do with this anymore. That’s what I said, but I had people who cared, people who love me, doing everything they can to make to try and stop me from making the wrong decision.

Nevaeh’s eyes opened wide. Those eyes filled with intensity as she resumed pacing, the camera resuming right back with her.

Nevaeh: Yeah Dawn loves to point out my mistakes, I have made my fair share and she caused me to make another huge one. I allowed Dawn Lohan to break me mentally with her ploy. I wanted to just leave it all behind and I would have if not for the love of my life, the woman you Dawn insulted with your garbage two weeks ago. And why did you make those remarks Dawn? Because you feel I robbed you of your big moment?

Nevah was appalled at the gripe Dawn held against her. Her pacing remained.

Nevaeh: Because of what you did I became an even bigger embarrassment. I let myself become and all these fans down. I skipped out on Fury. For that I deserve grief. I deserve fault. I’m sorry to every fan who bought a ticket or tuned in to watch me that night. I truly am sorry for letting you down. I will work my ass off to regain your trust and support. To you guys I owe an apology. I do not owe you anything Dawn, atleast I didn’t.

Let’s make something very clear Dawn. I could of cared less about you or your moments or your perceived entitlements. Nothing about you matters to me. You had won Dawn. I was deep in self-doubt. I was lost. You had already gotten the better of me. But you wanted to keep pushing this. You wanted my attention. So you insult my girlfriend. You bring up what I did to Cassie. You cross every line you can think of...all because you wanted your moment? Is that it Dawn? Is that what this is about?

Nevaeh was seething as she paced, the camera following along with her. From her profile we could see her lips curling, her brow furrowing. Nevaeh was a walking rage

Nevaeh: Well Dawn last week should of made it clear but in case you’re not fully understanding yet let me make it crystal clear:

Nevaeh reached out and grabbed the camera, causing a jerk motion before focussing squarely on Nevaeh. The blonde turned and looked right into the camera, her face filling the screen. Nevaeh’s full anger was on display as she spoke with manic anger

Nevaeh: You have my full and undivided attention. You want your moment, you want to prove how wonderful and all that other crap to me well I’ll oblige you. I’ll give you what you deserve Dawn and guess what sweetie. You don’t have to wait long.

Nevaeh now slid into the ring, staring right at the entrance way.

Nevaeh: For several weeks you have been asking for me to show up. Well here I am Dawn. I’m here, in the flesh, just like you wanted.  Now get your ass down here so I can beat you all over this damn building and give you a moment you won’t forget.

Nevaeh now dropped the microphone on the mat as she is now waiting with feverish anticipation for Dawn to show up. She removes her jacket as the crowd is on their feet, every head turned to the stage area. Nevaeh can be heard screaming “Hurry up!”, yet there was no Dawn. The crowd, along with Nevaeh, was becoming irritated. Nevaeh is fuming, when a voice is heard..

Dawn: Nevaeh, up here!

Nevaeh knew the voice, she began looking around to her left and right, but didn’t see the bain of her existence. She began looking around the arena even more till she looked up to see Dawn Lohan appear... in the luxury box. Upon realizing The Wonderful One isn’t coming down to the ring, the fans boo. The camera zooms in to get a better look of Dawn who is wearing an all white dress. Her hair fashioned in a ponytail. She makes sure to wave. 

Dawn: Sorry, you lost all right to make demands of me. You don’t get to dictate a damn thing. We are not going to fight when you decide you are good and ready. And you call me entitled?

Dawn sighs as Nevaeh begins to scowl.

Dawn: Funny. You fail to appear at Fury, attack me at Velocity then make your little speech, expect me to jump because you said so? Not how the world works. But I am glad you decided to show up. Nice to know me offering my sister to your girlfriend was enough to bring you back. For the record, I hated doing that. You left me with no other option, Nev.

Dawn shakes her head. The fans, clearly not buying she didn’t mean to pimp her own sister out to Nev’s girlfriend, shower her with boos. The camera cuts to Nevaeh, who picks the microphone she had dropped on the mat. Nevaeh speaks with a growl as she glares up a Dawn.

Nevaeh: Left you no other option? You say what you said and you claim it was because I left you no other option? That’s how you reason it? No Dawn, no. What you did was cross lines and delve into a territory you’re gonna regret. Now get down here and fight me!

The camera cuts back to Dawn.

Dawn: In this world the ends justifies the means, I accept that now. I will do whatever I have to to get exactly what I want. And the one thing I want more than anything is a match with you. Don’t try to minimize what happened. You didn’t just rob me of my moment. You robbed me of a dream match. The admiration you had for me is a two way street. In that ring--

Dawn points to the ring Nevaeh is standing in.

Dawn: -- there are few in the world, man or woman, that are better than you. When I was off spreading my wonderful cheer outside FFW, I dreamt about what it would be like to go one-on-one with The World’s Finest. I am a fan at heart, The Most Wonderful Fan in all the land. When you packed your bags, tucked your tail between your legs, crawled in a fetal position, you broke the heart of the Most Wonderful Fan in the world. By denying me of my dream match, you made this personal. So if you think I am running down there to fight you in front of these people; you are sadly mistaken.

Dawn pauses. Her eyes light up as if she got a bright idea. All the while Nevaeh just glared up at her, seemingly something she said really grabbed her attention.

Dawn: I want a bigger stage. I want the spotlight. I want our fight to be in front of the biggest audience possible. You robbed me at Fury. Why not turn this into a positive. You. Me. Unstoppable 10. Or are you going to cheat me again!

Nevaeh heard the challenge. She looked right at Dawn. The crowd did seem in favor of the match. But Nevaeh seemed irked by Dawn

Nevaeh: If you wanted a match with me all you ever had to do was ask from the start. I would of happily given it to you. All you had to do was ask, but you didn’t do that. I respected you. You can stand all the way up there and say what you want. The truth is this was about more than a match. You humiliated me! You want your spotlight, your moment Dawn? Fine, I accept your challenge for Unstoppable

The crowd comes alive with a loud roar. Camera cuts back to Dawn. She has a smile on her face.

Dawn: Thank you... no... scratch that. You should be thanking me. Why? Quite simple actually. You have had a lot of great matches over the years, especially at Unstoppable. BUT you haven’t had the most WONDERFUL match ever. A match even these people would agree would shatter the space time continuum. That’s the gift I am going to give. Not because you deserve it. For disrespecting Ms. Star, you don’t. Consider this a public service. Being as WONDERFUL as I am is a thankless endeavor, I embrace that now. When this is all over, not only will you be a part of the most WONDERFUL experience in Unstoppable history. By being associated with me will make you a legend. See. All worked out for the best.

Nevaeh was steaming as she looked at Dawn. having heard every word she just said Nevahe slowly raised the microphone back to her mouth, speaking in a terse tone

Nevaeh: This isn’t about having a wonderful match. This isn’t about putting on  some sort of instant classic. I am not going to Unstoppable to create a wonderful moment Dawn. I am gonna go to Unstoppable to tear you limb from limb. What Unstoppable will be about is me showing you that your ego wrote a check your ass won’t be able to cash. You want to see The World’s Finest? I’m gonna show you what she is really all about.

Nevah was done talking, as she reared back and threw her microphone as hard as she could up towards Dawn. The Wonderful One dodges the microphone coming straight at her. Focusing back on Nev, Dawn glares at her Unstoppable opponents direction. She turns around and walks out of view. We cut back to Nevaeh, who remained glaring at the luxury box before turning away. Nevaeh looked out to the crowd, the support very much strong for her as we cut away.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 06:19:17 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Adam Grant
FFW Owner
Administrator
Legend

FFW Owner

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 02:21:25 pm »

Breaking Point returns from the commercial break to the ring, where Kat Grayson is ready and waiting with her microphone for the last introductions this evening.

Kat: The following contest is your main event of the evening scheduled for one fall to a finish.

Zack: We are only 3 weeks from the biggest night of the year in the sport of women’s wrestling at Unstoppable 11, live from Las Vegas on FFW All Access. If you haven’t signed up by now, I don’t know what you’re waiting for! It’s main event time, and I’ve invited the new Evolution Champion to join me since one of these women is quite eager to challenge her for her new title. Mel Avilo, welcome to the booth.

Mel: Thanks for having me, Zack! I am seriously looking forward to seeing the woman who wants her rematch get her ass kicked again. Even if it’s by another woman I wouldn’t mind see getting hers kicked.

There was silence; the lights began to fade away slowly. A soft instrumental echoes out across the audience. It starts slowly, a beautiful sound that contrasts the heaviness of the world. Like feathers, it glides among the waiting audience. The lighting fixtures produce a gentle spotlight upon the stage, offset by the occasional flash here and there. As 'Just Close Your Eyes' by Waterproof Blonde continues to play, a woman’s words begin to come through. Her voice is tender, not raising upon a whisper.

"Deceived by my eyes and all I was told I should see
Opinions not mine, the person they taught me to be
One night in the dark, a vision of someone I knew
And in the darkness I saw, a voice say, I'm you."

On the stage, a feminine figure appears. Her head lowered to everything. People cannot make out who it is. As she stands there, the flashes briefly illuminate her figure. It only gives small clues on who stands at the gate. She stands in the spotlight, her shadow cast large and proudly among the stage.

"Inside me a light was turned on…"

The instrumental picks up again. An electric guitar now joins the progressively exciting instrumentals of before. The singer’s voice suddenly intensifies.

"Then I was alive!"

In the light, it is revealed that it was Savannah Taylor. She stands at the gate, a robe of obsidian and ivory hues. The hood of it shadows her eyes, but the intensity of the final EXODUS World Champion remains clear as day. She starts off down the ramp, with a serious aura radiating from her body.

Kat: Ladies and gentlemen, making her way down to the ring....weighing in at one hundred twenty pounds.....from Las Vegas, Nevada.....Savannah Star !!!

"If you close your eyes your life,
A naked truth revealed
Dreams you never lived,
And scars never healed"

Savannah makes her way up the ring steps. She looks out towards the audience for a moment before entering the ring. From there, she heads for a turnbuckle. She stands there, taking in everything. She then lifts her up on top of it. She peers out in nothing, then takes off the hood with a flashy flourish. Her blonde locks fly up in the air. They descend, shaping her face as they famously do.

"In the darkness, light will take you to the other side
You'll find me waiting there you'll see, if you just close your eyes."

While she stands in her corner, she closes her eyes and takes a heavy breath. When her bright eyes open, Savannah is completely composed. There is nothing more than the heat of battle awaiting her. She takes off her robe, giving it to a stagehand. She stretches her wrists before devoting her mind to the war upon the horizon.

Zack: This is the first time we’ve seen Savannah in the ring since Fury, where she attacked Starla McCloud after her match against Casey Atherton. And that set off a chain of events that has brought Cordy Stevenson to FFW, and she just challenged her earlier tonight for Unstoppable 11.

Mel: She did, she did. And I hope that Cordy batters the Hell out of her at Unstoppable. I shouldn’t be saying things like that, but try to catch me supporting a traitor, why don’t you.

“Body Say” by Demi Lovato starts to play through the speakers around the arena and the lights dim to almost full darkness.

If I had it my way, I would take you down
If I had it my way, I would turn you out
And if my body had a say, I would come again
Scared of what I might say, 'cause I'm at the edge

As the opening lyrics end, a hand holds the curtain back to allow Scarlett Silver to make her way out onto the stage. As she steps forward a red spotlight lights up the stage where she walks, making the effect almost like a red carpet for her to walk on. When she stops center stage the spotlight raises to shine down on her, as she stands with one hand on her hip and a smirk on her face.

And our eyes are crossing paths across the room
There's only one thing left for us to do

Kat: Introducing at this time… Hailing from Los Angeles, California ….”The Star Distraction” Scarlett Silver!

You can touch me with slow hands
Speed it up, baby, make me sweat
Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex
If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away
Touch, make love, taste you
If my body told the truth, baby I would do
Just what I want to

Scarlett struts down the ramp running her hands slowly down her sides to her hips, still with a smirk on her face. Pausing halfway down she sways her hips in rhythm with the music and slowly blows a kiss out to the crowd. She gives her hair a fluff before she continues on her way.

If I had it my way, I would take the lead
And if I had it my way, I would take you deep
If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest
Show you all the red lace underneath this dress

Silver reaches the ring and slides under the bottom rope before taking her time to push up to her knees. After a few seconds she jumps to her feet and then climbs onto the turnbuckle facing the stage. She raises her arms up high before hopping down to the canvas to start the match.

Zack: Scarlett’s out here on her own tonight after what happened to her manager this past weekend. I don’t know if that’s going to be a good thing for her focus or a bad thing, Mel. But she’s been pretty clear she wants a rematch from Fury.

Mel: And I’m happy to give her one! As far as Christian goes...I hope he gets better soon, and honestly, one less thing to distract Scarlett might be good for her. Not enough, but hey. It’s worth a thought.

Referee Ashley Pruitt checked both women for hidden objects as Kat left the ring, and then called for the bell. Scarlett headed towards the far side of the ring closest to the video wall to see her reflection, and started to tease her hair a little bit before Savannah rolled her eyes and went to stop that. The blonde tried to catch her by surprise with a shot, but Silver apparently saw her coming. She blocked it, and fired back with a left cross followed by a spinning elbow that rocked Star backwards a couple steps. Scarlett sent her back another step with an European uppercut that sent her into the corner. The crowd was solidly behind Silver as she fired off four rapid-fire chops across Savannah’s chest, and then whipped her into the far corner. The former Franchise member hit back first, and got caught with a corner clothesline from Scarlett. A monkey flip sent her out of the corner before Silver nipped up to her feet, and dropped a leaping elbow to her chest before getting up again.

Zack: Scarlett wanted to sucker Savannah in, and boy did it work! Look at that offensive flurry, and Scarlett’s focus may not be a concern tonight after all!

Mel: It’s interesting. Savannah made a lot of talk about this part of Scarlett, but I know from experience as well as generally watching her that she’s smarter than she tries to play off. That was incredibly stupid on Savannah’s part.

Star began to rise to her feet again before Scarlett took her arm, and started firing kicks into her chest and body. It doubled her over for a moment before Silver took off for the ropes behind her. She rebounded and rolled over Savannah’s back to land on her feet in front of her. As soon as Star looked up, Scarlett waved at her and then planted her with a facebuster. The brunette darted for the ropes, using them for an Asai moonsault that landed perfectly before she hooked the outside leg for the cover. Pruitt dove into position.

Zack: Look at this, Silver’s looking to pitch a shutout!

ONE!!!

TW-NOO.

Savannah shoved her off the cover, and rolled away from her. She barely got back to her feet before Scarlett caught her with a running kneelift to the face. It staggered the blonde backwards a step before the former Evolution Champion hit the ropes behind her to come back with a one-handed bulldog to put her down again.

Mel: Not even the worst wrestlers are going to go down like that. About the only advantage Scarlett was getting there was forcing energy to be lost.

The fans were very loud in Scarlett’s favor as she gave a little wave over to Mel before pulling Savannah into position for Mel’s gutwrench finisher. But that didn’t work too well as Savannah drove her backwards into the corner instead. It knocked the wind out of her for a second, allowing Star to rise up with a palm thrust to the throat that snapped her head back. She followed up with a series of Muay Thai kicks before sending her across to the far corner. A spinning heel kick caught Scarlett on the rebound before Savannah drove her down with a swinging neckbreaker. The look on Star’s face showed the aggravation Scarlett had caused her.

Zack: That look says everything. Savannah’s gotten control of this match, and I suspect Scarlett’s gonna pay for how this match began.

Mel: It wouldn’t surprise me if she did. It was also nice of her to try my Mel-Bomb, even if it backfired on her like I made it work at Fury.

Savannah drove a knee between Scarlett’s shoulders before pulling her head up for a modified rear chinlock. She glared down at her as she arched back, trying to increase the pressure as much as she could. Pruitt checked with Scarlett about stopping the match, but she showed no signs of doing that. That only made Savannah pull back a little further, increasing the look of pain on the face of the previous Evolution Champion.

Mel: Savannah clearly trying to just get a break, I don’t see Scarlett tapping in a chinlock. THen again, stranger things have happened in this sport.

Zack: I’d agree with you there, champ. But a lot of this, I think, is just to give her time to reassess her strategy after things didn’t quite work out at the outset.

The referee checked again, still getting the same answer from the brunette. Finally Savannah chose to break the hold, and then spiked her face into the mat before she got to her feet. She followed up with a Garvin stomp to Scarlett’s body, then planted her foot between her shoulders again. This time, she applied a standing surfboard submission, once more prompting the refere to see if Scarlett wanted to stop the match. She made it clear that she didn’t.

Zack: Savannah’s reminding us what made her a former No Surrender Champion. Everything she’s been doing is torturing Scarlett’s back and neck. I suspect that Muta lock of hers is on her mind if this doesn’t work.

Mel: That muta lock will always be on Savannah’s mind. It’s the thing she’s known for. Well, that and being a bit of a traitor.

Star tried to pull her arms back further, really intensifying the pressure but still not getting the submission she was looking for. Her patience was growing thin as a result, and she pulled Silver up a little further to begin stomping her face instead. One big stomp put her back down on the mat, and she began to set up for her double leg Muta lock. But Scarlett had that move well scouted, and immediately scrambled for the ropes. The referee demanded a break before Savannah had even finished applying it.

Zack: Scarlett must have done some studying or talked a lot with her manager beforehand, because she felt that Muta lock coming and couldn’t make it to the ropes fast enough.

Mel: Like I said earlier, she always has that muta lock in mind, so it isn’t shocking that Scarlett had it scouted and got away from it. Again, she’s smarter than she tries to let on.

The brunette rolled under the bottom rope out to the apron. When she started to get to her feet, Savannah went to bring her back in. She tried for a vertical suplex, but Scarlett blocked it and countered by snapping her neck across the top rope. That stopped the blonde bombshell, sending her backwards a couple steps before Scarlett headed for the corner. She was a little slow to make her up top, but came off with a double knee strike to Savannah’s chest. Both of them hit the mat after that, with Scarlett clutching her back of her neck.

Zack: There goes the tide back to Scarlett’s favor, but for how long? Her neck and back aren’t in ideal condition, as you can see here. I don’t think that meteora will keep Savannah down long.

Mel: If she has her way, just long enough to win. But she needs to keep her hands on Savannah to be able to do that, not on herself.

Zack turned out to be right when Savannah made it to her feet about the same time as Scarlett. The brunette came forward, and caught another palm thrust to the throat to stop her in her tracks. Silver turned towards the ropes off the impact, and Star pulled her head back to snap her down with an inverted suplex. The blonde quickly rolled through with a hook of the leg before the referee slid into position.

Zack: Even more impact right on the money, and Savannah’s decided a pin is just as good as making Scarlett tap out tonight!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

T-NO!

It wasn’t meant to be though as Scarlett kicked out after the two hit the mat. Savannah quickly applied a front facelock, starting a gator roll around the ring. Scarlett was sent in multiple directions before Star pulled her to her feet, and immediately into a brainbuster.

Mel: Everything Savannah is doing is meant to get that muta lock in later, and Scarlett should be well aware of that by now. Assuming she’s not dizzy from being sent here, there and everywhere, of course.

The blonde leaned against the ropes for a second, eyeing Scarlett as she was starting to get back to her feet. Savannah bounced off the near side with a running knee strike to her head, but Scarlett avoided the contact. Star spun around on a dime to go for it again, but that shot missed too. When she went to grab Scarlett’s head, she got surprised with a jawbreaker instead that caused her to stumble backwards a couple steps holding her jaw. Silver fought back to her feet, and darted towards her with a leaping leg lariat to the chest that put her down. Scarlett dropped to a knee, one hand rubbing her lower back for a moment till she was back to a vertical base again.

Mel: It’s quite clear that Scarlett is doing everything to buy herself some time. At this point I'm not sure if she’s wrestling to win, or to not lose.

Zack: Silver could use a breather, maybe get some of the pain in her back eased out. But there’s no rest periods in the sport, and she better get back to work quickly.

Savannah rolled to the ropes this time, but Scarlett quickly went to get her. She pulled her to her feet on the apron and then her head through the ropes to deliver her rope-hung DDT. The brunette immediately head delivered a knee drop followed by a second off the ropes before going for the cover with a leg hook.

Zack: From the STAR STOPPER to the BOOM BOOM! Scarlett’s about ready to go hit the ice bath!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEE-NOPE!!!

Savannah got her shoulder up in the nick of time, and Scarlett bolted for the ropes. She came back with a rolling thunder senton that caused her almost as much pain as it did Savannah, and made it back to her feet again.

Mel: Firstly, Boom Boom is a ridiculous name, but what do I know? Secondly, while I’m sure that senton was effective, I don’t see the advantage of doing something that’s going to do as much damage to yourself as your opponent.

The fans in attendance were chanting Scarlett’s name as she tried to recover as quickly as possible. When she saw the blonde starting to get up though, she moved into position with one leg over Savannah’s back.

Zack: I know what this is! Scarlett really is looking to call it a night right now!!

Scarlett never got a chance to use her finisher before Savannah shoved her away. It spun the brunette around, giving Savannah enough time to scoop her onto her shoulders into her one-handed electric chair driver! She immediately went for the cover before Pruitt dropped into position.

Zack: It didn’t pan out for Silver, and there’s A CRUEL ANGEL’S THESIS!!

ONE!!!

TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

The official called for the bell as Savannah rolled away to the corner to sit up. She was still pretty banged up when she got to her feet. As the referee raised her hand, she jerked it away and did it herself.

Mel: Should I be happy about this result? No? I don’t freaking know anymore. Either way, chalk one into the win for Savannah!

Kat: Your winner by pinfall……………...SAVANNAH STAR!!

The fans showed her no love at all, but it didn’t phase Savannah in the slightest. As she was stepping out through the ropes, the video wall came to life and her nemesis, Cordy Stevenson, was looking back at her.

Mel: Hey look, a Cordy appeared! You can bet she was watching that match!

Stevenson cupped her hand to ear, as if she was trying to hear if Savannah had accepted her challenge. It didn’t sit well with the Las Vegas Siren, her face turning into a scowl.

Zack: Savannah got the job done tonight, but Cordy’s still waiting on an answer, Mel. I think Savannah’s been backed into a corner. She’s gonna have to accept!

Mel: Backed into a corner or no, refusing to accept a challenge made in public is something that you will never, never live down. And she knows it.

Zack: That look on Star’s face leads me to believe Cordy’ll get her wish, but we’ll find out this Thursday night at Velocity!

The brewing anger with Savannah Star was written all over her body language as Breaking Point faded off the air.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 07:25:22 pm by Samantha Star » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: